I had some extra time last week so visited two of my favorite places in Orange.

Harmony-I saw Cici. She is Vietnamese, early thirties with a killer natural body. I have seen her once before which helped move things along. This time she give a short rub on the shoulders and moved to teasing. She got to pretty much giving a HJ while I was face down. It felt good but I wanted to get access to her body so I flipped without direction. No problem from her on that. She went right at it and slowed a few times make things last. Great intuition on her. Never asked about money and was happy with standard tip. Great body.

GTDS-I saw Pamela. She is very slightly thick Hispanic in her mid twenties. It was my first time with her as my regular, Julia was not in. Paid the nuru amount. She started the slide. This girl really gets it. She reads body language and non verbal clues very well. I don't like to say to much with the ladies during my first visit for several reasons. Nice natural body on her that she knows how to use. I would say she is somewhat similar to Kat in style though less experienced. More on this one when I return for round 2 later this week.