click for FREE hookups
Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
Click here for the best Sugarbabies
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
This blog is moderated by Captain Solo

Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    You are welcomed to hang out with the Star Warriors, mostly in HK Sat and Sunday nights.

May be you can pick up some pointers.
    Ill be making it over to that side of the galaxy at around February to March.

Ill reach out then for details.

You are welcomed to hang out with the Star Warriors, mostly in HK Sat and Sunday nights.

May be you can pick up some pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplin8  [View Original Post]
    Is obiwan in search of a padawan? I got Midi-chlorians pouring out the wazoo.

I also got some wookie in me and some experience with crossbow.

SGV Massage Madam

This is an important case; the first time I know someone beating prostitutes trafficking case in federal or state courts. Two public defenders helped this Chinese woman beat the case: Neha Christerna and Callie Steele. They are heroes to have gone above and beyond their normal heavy case loads to secure justice against lying, scheming, abusing criminals aided by shady, high-paid, overzealous, unscrupulous federal prosecutors with their vast resources of D of Justice.

These state and federal fat cats have been abusing the laws and our legal system without conscience, offering lucrative incentives for shady criminals to make false accusations against their associates and bosses. They have been victimizing and destroying people to advance their careers without regard for truth, fairness and justice. This systemic disease within our legal system has to be stopped and abusers have to be held accountable for misconducts.

There have been many cases of voluntary prostitutes, falsely claiming to be trafficked victims to secure US visas, abusing the US' humane immigration laws. Their cases need to be reevaluated for compliance.

Now the 5 prostitutes in this case have admitted to crimes in their testimonies. They have to be charged with prostitution, perjury, lying to law enforcement investigators, lying on their immigration applications, money laundering, tax evasion. They should be monitored and investigated for possible continuing crimes.

Prosecutors in this case should be disciplined and disbarred for tampering with witnesses, suppressing evidences and malicious prosecution.

Part wookie padawan in search of a jedi master

Drove down to TJ on a cloudy but bright, cool and breezy Sunday afternoon, 4 wingmen-in-funs in a full car, arrived 2 PM. Policia presence was low in La Zona. Guardia Nacional in big trucks were patrolling around the bar block.

Wingmen checked into hotel Cascada early then met at Mariscos Paisano stand at the School Girls corner for seafood lunch. They went for shrimp cocktails which is very good at this stand with blanched plum and fresh shrimp, not Costco's stiff plastic decoys. I ordered 6 raw oysters on the shells for $5, fresh, plum and juicy in lime juice, onion and tomato, washed down with a can of beer hidden in my pants' pocket, uniquely fresh and delicious. Noobs all like the shrimp cocktail here.

Wingmen toured the alley checking on street girls. Many hot young girls were working early in the warm and breezy early afternoon.

HK had the usual crowd with about 60 girls, many new hot young girls I had not seen. It's always fun and exciting to hunt for new talents.

$30 Vinito wine bottle ficha.

Walked in HK's back door where 2 girls were doing the lesbian show, rolling around in shaving foam on stage. A beautiful girl immediately embraced me tightly, asked urgently "Where's your friend Papaya?" HK's girls and workers have amazing memories, know their clients much better than you know them. The girls know Papaya is nice, soft, generous roller, want to hang out with him for the big payouts. One night 2 even fought viciously over him in the middle of the club with flying hair, broken nails and tattered panties hehe.

She spotted Papaya walk in behind me, immediately let go and latched onto him. They walked to the middle of the club like 2 intertwined octopi, talking, laughing happily. On the drive down, Papaya admitted to his ficha excesses in the past, pledged to avoid overspending this time, but as quickly as they sat down, she immediately nodded to a mesero and he quickly brought over the famous $30 vinito bottle. Being a nice guy, Papaya never questioned or objected, just gave up his rights and choices, let HK workers roll over him like a steam roller, liberally exploit and take advantage of him on many occasions.

We were drinking and chilling in the middle of the club, watching the strip show and soccer match on the giant TV. HK already had an unusually good selection of talents early Sunday afternoon with many hot new girls, but most only hung out all night, very few were bought fichas or taken to the hotel, unlike post CoVid time when guys were loaded with Economic Incentive and unemployment money hehe Pretty spinner Shalia was hanging out near the stage in her sexy red short skirt, swaying her tight butt to the music. She's very attractive in sexy but innocent ways.

A nice, clean, beautiful stripper with a pretty face, eye glasses and long green hair was dancing on the main stage. Wingmen all said she was beautiful. I came over gave her propinas, groping her perfect natural boobs, asking her name. She acted nice, sweet, pleasant with an easy smile on her pretty face.

After the strip routine, she went dancing on the bar. Nobody was buying her fichas. I invited her to our table. She got down from the stage, gracefully walked over and sat down next to me. A mesero immediately hovered over, waiting for order. I asked her my routine question to prevent overspending, " Cerveza, OK, bebe?' so she knew I was only buying $10 beers, not $30 vinito bottles or expensive tequila shots. Without saying a word, she coldly stood up and walked away, dissing me. She acted rude and offensive. I felt offended. I wanted her enough that I would buy her vinitos if she would only ask. I was pissed off at her haughty attitude and did not pursue her again. If any girl rejects my offers, there are always 100 other hot girls in the club to have fun with.

Some girls feel they are high class and deserve expensive taste, think guys are cheap if they don't offer them nonstop $30 vinitos. Not me, bebe. I am not paying $30 to sit with any girl who may walk off after 5 minutes. Unless the girls respect my rights and my choices, they are no friends, potentially robbers. Even Trump haggled with putas and stiffed his attorneys hehe.

Later I invited another pretty girl from Mexico City, offered her my routine cerveza. She smiled sweetly but said no, instead ordered her favorite drink, a $10 V8 glass with salted rim, an unusual salty fruit juice, so she understood my indulging limits. She turned out to be a nice, fun, sweet, sexy, hot girl in and out of bed. Planning to spend a couple days with her in Mexico City, exploring the city and her hot young firm sexy body in bed.

The arts of the seduction.

HK continually invents new ways to empty clients' wallet and has been pushing the $30 vinito bottle instead of the $10 beers for sitting with girls in the club. You can cave to their greed, or you can resist by insisting on your choices. The girls may have their preferences or restrictions for food and drinks, but they need to explain their reasons and not act rude to clients. An easier way to set limit on fichas is to hand the mesero a $10 bill and tell him to get her a drink. That way she can order her favorite drink for less than $10 without having to explain or haggle.

HK's sexy business has slowed down considerably since 2022. Management has eliminated the $5 cover on weekends. Guys pack in the club ogling hot girls for free, not buying drinks or getting free drinks with VIP cards and 2-4-1 coupons. They are spending far less money on drinks, fichas and sessions with putas. Even top girls complain of slow down in business. Very few parties order bottles nowadays. Guys complain HK is squeezing them with higher prices on drinks and hotel rooms, $110 for singles on weekend, $40 for 30 min ST, absurd bucket required for extended time ect. Girls are demanding expensive $30 vinitos, also $120-150 for ST sessions. Guys are deploying creative spending strategies to have the maximum fun with the hottest girls while spending as little as possible. They are the little mice playing games against the big, vicious, greedy HK cat hehe.

We need more tough guys with extensive experience in marketing and customer relation like Obiwan to train HK's girls in the sensuous arts of seducing clients, making them feel entertained, valued, adored, loved, respected and passionately fucked, without feeling being robbed. He can also train HK's management and workers to better maximize the club's values, profit and long-term growth by treating clients like gentlemen.

Obiwan always negotiates his deal, gets BBBJ with 2 pops in every session with hot HK girls. He bagged some seriously hot girls with his deal, calls them his troopers. The troopers are happy with his deals and remain sexy friends. He can coach the bros on the arts of the seduction to have more engaging and satisfying sessions with the girls without blowing retirement savings.

We can always work to improve win-win relationships so we can have more fun, happier times, hotter sex and even bigger wealth.

Security.

HK's security at HK's and Cascada's doors insist on all clients emptying pockets, getting carefully patted down and walking through metal detectors just like TSA's airport check points. HK has security guys monitor cameras at the doors and throughout the club. They have extensive local intels and will not admit known gang bangers Clients can relax that guys are not bringing in guns and knives to fight inside the club.

The armed security woman was at the front door with her shiny Glock strapped to her right hip, eyeing guys waiting in line. She confirmed her wingman was shot dead in front of the HK owner's home last week. She looked sad. He was a short, compact young guy, looking nice and soft, not threatening, always quietly scanning traffic on the street behind his sunglasses. He was quick enough to draw and shoot a sicario to death before getting himself shot by other sicarios. She was lucky she was not harmed.

Monitor intels and be vigilant, expect violence against HK to escalate until the owners makes the right arrangements.

Tropical and Chicago.

Went with wingmen to other clubs but did not find any girl attractive enough to stay. Talents may be better after 8 PM when more girls show up to work.

Wingmen all want to go back to the fun, exciting and sexy feels in HK.
    Is obiwan in search of a padawan? I got Midi-chlorians pouring out the wazoo.

I also got some wookie in me and some experience with crossbow.

SGV Massage Madam Beats Federal Trafficking Charges

How a madam at Chinese massage parlors outside L. A. Took on federal law enforcement.

BY Michael Finnegan Staff writer.

M. Xing's sex trafficking trial laid bare many secrets of the San Gabriel Valley's massage parlors.

Each time a masseuse had sex with a customer, Xing collected $40. The masseuse typically made at least twice that much in tips.

Xing, who ran three massage parlors, could be a nasty boss, scolding or firing those who crossed her. Streetwise and strong-willed, she trusted no one. Yet she also socialized with many of the fellow Chinese immigrants she employed. At festive meals, they celebrated birthdays, a housewarming and the Lunar New Year.

Five of the women ultimately turned on Xing, telling the FBI she forced them into prostitution, then testifying against her at the trial in Los Angeles.

Now it was Xing's turn.

Wide-eyed jurors watched her rise from the defense table — her ankles unshackled for the day — and swagger to the witness stand, her salt-and-pepper ponytail bouncing. The clop clop of Xing's sandals pierced the courtroom's silence.

In a loud voice, the stout defendant described in Mandarin how it all worked — the $40 fee, the tips, the tracking of the cash. She placed "Masseuses Wanted" ads to find sex workers for the downscale massage parlors she ran in strip malls on the wide boulevards of the largely Asian and Latino suburbs just east of Los Angeles.

Xing kept meticulous handwritten ledgers. Day by day, they showed which women worked at what time and how much was allocated to the house for each trick. Every employee, Xing said, was free to quit any time.

"I've never forced anybody to engage in prostitution," she told the jury, a diverse group of men and women drawn from all over Southern California. An interpreter standing next to Xing captured her brassy delivery.

It's a gamble for any defendant to testify. Xing, 62, had little to lose. If the jury found her guilty of any one of the five sex trafficking charges, the mandatory minimum sentence would be 15 years.

Xing also had good reason to be hopeful. The government had produced almost no independent evidence to corroborate her accusers' allegations. It was their word against hers.

Xing's testimony, from a witness box framed by white marble, would leave jurors confronting uncomfortable questions at the end of the three-week trial in June.

Why might her accusers have lied?

At what point does commercial sex become involuntary?

Was Xing's conduct as egregious as the government charged?

Sex trafficking, a modern form of slavery, is often conflated with commercial sex work, but is not the same thing. To win a federal sex trafficking conviction, prosecutors would need to prove that Xing used threats of force, fraud or coercion to cause a victim to engage in prostitution.

"M. Xing was a madam, there's no disputing that," Xing attorney Neha Christerna conceded to the jury. "But she was not a trafficker. ".

Xing's hometown is Tianjin, a huge industrial port city 80 miles east of Beijing. Her mother was a doctor, her father a land administrator. Xing earned an associate's college degree, then worked as a midwife at a Tianjin hospital.

She married Yuanjin Li, who would leave home for months at a time to work on fishing boats at sea, and they had a son. When Xing moved to the United States in 1997, she left the toddler with her mother in Tianjin.

"I wanted to make money in the USA," Xing testified. "I wanted to have my family have a better life. ".

Her son is now 30 years old and raising two kids of his own in China.

"So you're a grandmother?" Xing's attorney Callie Steele asked.

"Yes. ".

In her mid-30's, Xing settled in the San Gabriel Valley. She divorced Li and married an American. She had a second son she would raise in California.

Xing found a job washing hair at a salon. She took on cooking, cleaning and childcare duties for a family in Arcadia. She gave foot and body massages at a medical clinic in the Little Tokyo neighborhood of downtown L. A.

Xing wound up getting hired at a massage parlor, then another and another — a half dozen in all. She and her co-workers often performed commercial sex, she testified.

"Did you do it voluntarily?" Steele asked.

"Yes," Xing replied.

Xing was arrested on charges of prostitution and related misdemeanours in 1999. She pleaded guilty to lewd conduct. In 2001, she was arrested again and convicted of prostitution. In both cases, Xing offered sex to an undercover cop, according to her lawyers.

Like other Chinese immigrants doing sex work, she adopted an American nickname, "Anna. " At her massage parlors, Xing also came to be known as "boss" or "sister. ".

With steady income, savings from China and an inheritance from her father, Xing bought a $385,000 condo in San Gabriel in 2011. She drove a black Mercedes E350 sedan.

In 2013, Xing opened her flagship business, Sunshine Massage, in a strip mall on Garvey Avenue in South El Monte. Red oval lanterns with golden tassels hung above the entrance. A sign in the glass door showed a woman's hands kneading the shoulders of a smiling man. The storefront was painted red.

Inside was a reception area with plastic plants and more Chinese lanterns. Along a dimly lit hallway were 13 private rooms with massage beds and mirrors on the wall. Masseuses sometimes gathered in a kitchen break room or smoked cigarettes just outside the back door.

"Massage parlor is hiring young beautiful masseuses, good tips, stable source of customers, massage license preferred," said one of Xing's ads on chineseinla.com, a site for local Chinese immigrants.

At first, Xing said, she strictly forbade sex, instructing the front-desk clerk to listen in the hallway for suspicious sounds. But some customers would leave if they couldn't get sex, she told jurors, and the masseuses were flouting the ban anyway, so she decided to allow it.

Xing marketed the business accordingly. To attract customers, she placed ads with photos of young women in provocative poses on Backpage.com and other adult services websites. "Pretty young Chinese girl," one of them said. "A lot of surprises, just waiting for you. ".

The cost of a one-hour massage was $35, collected at the front desk upon entry. If the masseuse was licensed, Xing would pay her $15; if not, $10. Massage parlors can be shut down for offering sex, so Xing would remind employees: "We're a massage parlor. We need to provide massage service. ".

But a lot more money could be made in prostitution, an occupation fraught with risk. Xing's accusers alleged several customers raped them. Sexual assault in the context of commercial sex is a crime, but nobody was charged in these cases.

A big concern at the massage parlor was the danger of police raids. Xing and "the girls," as her attorneys called them, were on constant lookout for undercover cops. Condoms were hidden in Dior and Aveeno lotion bottles with false bottoms.

In 2016, a masseuse was arrested at Sunshine Massage for offering a "happy ending" by hand to an L. A. County sheriff's deputy posing as a customer, Xing said.

Staff also kept guard for surprise city inspections. South El Monte required massage therapists to be licensed; many of Xing's were not.

Tips for happy endings and oral sex were between the masseuse and the customer, Xing told the still wide-eyed jurors. Xing would just take her $20 or $25 share of the $35 entry fee.

Vaginal sex, known at Sunshine Massage as a "big job," was a whole other matter. Xing would not only keep the entire $35, but also charge the masseuse $5 to ensure Xing got her full $40, she told the jury. The masseuse was expected to negotiate a minimum of $80 in tips she would keep.

All of the masseuses preferred sex work over massage, according to Xing, because the tips were so much higher. A masseuse who went by "Luna" testified she typically earned $6,000 to $7,000 in tips per month.

On a typical day with about 10 masseuses on duty, the receptionist would keep track of who clocked in at what time and assign them customers in that order.

A popular customer at Sunshine Massage was known as Brother Liu, a big spender who hired Xing to organize sex parties at a nearby hotel, several of the women testified.

"He was the super VIP of the massage parlor," a former front-desk receptionist told jurors. She called him "very generous" with tips, saying "he just gave out money like paper. ".

Liu wrote more than $84,000 in checks to Xing for supplying food, booze and women, an FBI agent told the jury. Liu sometimes liked to just talk, drink and dine with the masseuses. Other times, he had sex with one after another, two masseuses testified. One told jurors he pressured her into unprotected sex against her will.

Liu "drank beer nonstop," Xing told the jurors. "I thought he was quite lonely. ".

At first glance, Xing's ledgers don't seem to distinguish between a massage and sex.

But to those familiar with her system, the notations are simple to decode: $35 is massage, $40 is sex. Xing had no choice but to take it on faith — begrudgingly — that the masseuses truthfully reported what occurred in private rooms.

"I don't really trust them," she testified.

Xing was also wary of her partners. When Sunshine Massage closed in July 2017, she went into business with the owner of Garvey Therapy, a dingy massage parlor in a strip mall across the street. In return for bringing masseuses and customers there, Xing got a 30% share of Garvey Therapy.

That meant more than two thirds of every $40 house fee for sex would go to the other owner. Xing resented sharing profits, because she suspected her partner was trying to lure her customers away.

Her revenge — in cahoots with masseuses — was to cheat her partner by keeping a secret set of books, Xing admitted at the trial. Each masseuse agreed to put at least one trick on the covert ledger every day, allocating the full $40 house fee to Xing, the ledgers show. In 2018, while Xing was visiting her cancer-stricken mother in Tianjin before she died, masseuses texted her photos of the secret ledger pages via WeChat.

Not all the sex occurred at massage parlors or a hotel. Xing also opened a minimalist brothel on Garvey Avenue in Rosemead. It was another strip-mall business, this one with no sign on the door. Xing charged masseuses $40 each time they took a customer there and split the fee with an investment partner, she told the jury.

If the john wanted to maximize privacy, Xing — also for a $40 fee — would sometimes have the masseuse take him to her San Gabriel condo. She and her teenage son lived on the first and second floors. The third was set aside for business: A spartan bedroom and bathroom with a separate entrance.

Xing, who gave masseuses the door entry code, kept the space well stocked with lotion and clean towels. Tucked in the nightstand drawers were condoms and a pair of black high heels.

Nicholas Stewart, the lead investigator in more than 50 human trafficking cases, slipped his hands into blue latex gloves and picked up the evidence on the edge of the witness box.

"These are Sico condoms," he told jurors, showing them what was seized from the nightstands.

Stewart is the Los Angeles County sheriff's detective who opened the Xing investigation in July 2018. At the time, he was on the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force, which includes the Sheriff's Department and the FBI.

The case was triggered by the Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking, a Los Angeles nonprofit that operates a hotline sex workers can call to report trafficking. The group's leadership declined to discuss the case.

CAST took two women to see Stewart. Both said they'd engaged in prostitution at Xing's behest while working at two massage parlors she partly owned: Rose Spa, on Peck Road in El Monte, and Garvey Therapy.

One of the accusers, who'd been fired by Xing after bringing drugs to work, made allegations that yielded no charges.

But the other would become one of the five accusers testifying against Xing at the federal trial. The Times is identifying her as Witness 1, because she says she was sexually assaulted and asked not to be named.

Witness 1 said Xing had threatened to tell police she was a prostitute if she refused to serve sex clients, according to a search warrant request filed by Stewart. She was scared, Witness 1 reported, because Xing had photos of her changing clothes or in the presence of condoms or massage parlor records.

But evidence that would impede the prosecution soon emerged. It turned out that Witness 1 had invested $10,000 in the Rosemead brothel; she and Xing were 50-50 partners. It would be unusual for any trafficking victim to share profits in a bordello with her trafficker.

The partnership did not last long. When Xing found out that Witness 1 was not reporting all of her tricks in the ledgers, they had a fight, and she left the business, Xing told the jury. Xing said she also fired Witness 1 from her masseuse job at Rose Spa.

Witness 1 warned Xing she would pay a price for letting her go, according to Xing. Payback, Xing's lawyers would argue later, was the reason she falsely accused Xing.

Stewart got a search warrant for Garvey Therapy and Rose Spa, along with Xing's car and condo. The raids took place on Oct. 23,2018.

"The police officers made a mess of my house," Xing testified.

Xing was arrested on state trafficking and pimping charges and interrogated at length by Stewart and an FBI agent. At the trial, Xing would admit she lied to them over and over, denying she hired masseuses to do sex work and claiming she knew nothing about any sex trade at her massage parlors.

Four other masseuses later came forward and told the FBI and Sheriff's Department that Xing had trafficked them. Federal prosecutors took over the case and arrested Xing again. The state charges were dropped, and a federal grand jury indicted Xing in September 2020 on the five trafficking charges.

Witness 1, the first accuser to testify at the trial, said Xing never told her sex would be part of her job at Sunshine Massage. Within the first couple days of work, a massage customer demanded sex.

"I was very scared, so I tried to rebel," she testified.

The customer told her he'd already paid Xing for a sexual encounter, then climbed on top of Witness 1, covered her mouth and told her to keep quiet, she said. "He raped me," she testified.

When she reported the assault to Xing, Witness 1 told jurors, she replied: "That's how they all act here. ".

The witness, who was married to an American and had a green card, said she kept the job for more than a year because she did not want her family to know about the sex work and feared what Xing might do with a copy of her photo I'd.

She recalled Xing telling her: "Rest assured, I won't let your husband find out about this. ".

Xing sometimes used "threatening language," she testified. Xing claimed she would pay "some Vietnamese people and some Mexicans, and they would do things for her," she added. Xing said "she knows some people in gangs, and they can hurt me," she said.

When Witness 1 refused a customer's request for sex without a condom, Xing yelled at her, she told jurors.

It was left to the jury to reconcile the purported abusiveness with Witness 1's investment with Xing in the Rosemead brothel where a security camera recorded her hugging a customer who got off on "the girlfriend experience. ".

On the video, jurors saw Witness 1 opening a gift-wrapped box, taking out a scarf and thanking him, then leading him into a private room.

A bigger threat to the prosecution was the immigration clearance that the other four accusers got as a result of cooperating in the investigation of Xing.

The United States grants up to 5,000 "T" visas per year to victims of sex or labor trafficking if they can prove they are assisting in the prosecution of a trafficker. The visa authorizes them to live and work in the USA Family members are eligible too.

The FBI, the USA Attorney's office in Los Angeles and the Sheriff's Department each helped secure T visas for these four Xing accusers and two of their children.

The visas were the thrust of Xing's defense. This "golden ticket of immigration," her attorneys argued, motivated the four masseuses to falsely allege Xing trafficked them.

"This is a case about lying witnesses," Christerna told the jury.

Prosecutors dismissed the visas as an "irrelevant side show. " And the masseuses denied lying to get immigration papers.

But on the cellphones and iPads seized from Xing and two of the masseuses, there was almost nothing to buttress their allegations. Agents found ample evidence of commercial sex, but no confirmation that any of it was forced.

The closest thing they saw was Xing texting a masseuse that things would "not end well" if she kept turning tricks at home, which the defense argued was just a threat to fire her.

When Xing's legal team mined the devices, they discovered a trove of exculpatory photos, videos, audio recordings and texts that cast doubt on her accusers' credibility by showing them having a good time with Xing at social gatherings.

One of the four accusers told jurors that the first time she had to service "an old guy" at Xing's condo, she felt compelled to provide sex because she couldn't afford to give him a refund if he demanded one.

If she refused a customer, the masseuse said, Xing "would curse me. " "She was very mean. ".

Mei Xing was a madam, there's no disputing that. But she was not a trafficker.

Some of the sex customers at Sunshine Massage were police officers who were not required to pay, according to the masseuse.

In a letter outlining evidence for Xing's attorneys, prosecutors claimed that one customer they identified only as "the Cop" would force masseuses to have sex against their will. The women were instructed to "do whatever the Cop wanted" and were led to believe he got sex for free because Xing was paying him for protection, prosecutors said in the letter, which was filed in court.

Testimony about encounters with this cop was direct evidence of Xing's guilt, one of the many ways she trafficked victims "by force, fraud, or coercion," Assistant USA Attys. Damaris Diaz and Scott Lara wrote.

The masseuse undercut that argument at the trial when Diaz asked how it felt to serve a cop who didn't have to pay. "I felt that was somewhat safer for me," she testified.

Another masseuse testified that she was raped twice during her brief stint at Sunshine Massage in December 2016, once at the massage parlor and once at Xing's condo. The tall and strong man who assaulted her at the condo bruised her arm, she said, and left her bleeding between the legs. Afterward, she testified, Xing told her it was "not a big thing. ".

At the end of her gig at Sunshine Massage, Xing shouted and told her not to return, shaming her in front of 15 or 16 co-workers and muttering that she could easily pay "to make someone disappear or perish," the masseuse testified.

Other masseuses told jurors that they, too, heard Xing say she could "buy a life" for only $2,000 or $3,000, a comment she de.

When masseuses resisted Xing's demands that they engage in sex acts against their will, Xing threatened to report them not just to police or immigration authorities, but also to criminals in the USA And China, the FBI charged in its initial criminal complaint against Xing. One of the masseuses testified that she heard Xing's "younger brother in China is a gang member. ".

Xing's brother traveled from Tianjin to Los Angeles to testify on his sister's behalf. He denied that either of them had connections to China's criminal underworld. One of Xing's attorneys asked that the brother's name not be published, citing safety concerns.

The government suffered yet another setback when a masseuse testified that she never heard Xing make any frightening threats.

Confusion over whether the masseuse claimed in her T visa application that she was trafficked into the USA Or trafficked while in the USA Led to another remark that helped the defense.

"I absolutely did not say I was trafficked," she testified. "I came on a tourist visa. Who trafficked me?

Xing's trial put on display the raw power of federal judges to shape the boundaries of what evidence can be put before a jury — and the impact that can have on the outcome of a trial.

USA District Judge Otis D. Wright II ruled repeatedly against Xing, most importantly when he rejected a defense request to let witnesses testify about her accusers' history of prostitution.

Xing's lawyers told Wright it was crucial to show the jury that all five accusers worked as prostitutes both before and after their alleged trafficking by Xing: At nightclubs in China; in Malaysia; at massage parlors in El Monte, Thousand Oaks and the Bay Area; in hotels and houses around Southern California.

None of them were "bamboozled, forced or coerced," several were arrested on prostitution charges, and some brought their own sex customers to Xing, her attorneys told the judge.

"To conceal this evidence from the jury would deny Ms. Xing her right to fully confront the witnesses against her," especially in the context of the T visas, they wrote in a court filing.

Those who'd been arrested had jeopardized their pending asylum applications, heightening their interest in casting themselves as trafficking victims who qualified for a T visa, according to the defense.

Steele said the judge should not allow the accusers, unchallenged, to simply tell jurors: "I had no idea. I went into this massage parlor without a license to work and I had no idea. That sex was going to be going on in here. ".

Testimony about past sexual behaviour by a purported victim of sexual misconduct is generally not allowed at criminal trials under federal rules of evidence. But a judge can allow such testimony if its exclusion would violate the defendant's constitutional rights.

Prosecutors said Xing's attorneys were trying to "poison the jury" with the idea that the masseuses "may have previously consented to sex work, and therefore cannot be believed. " Prostitution work before or after the trafficking by Xing didn't matter, Diaz told the judge.

"What matters is whether the defendant forced them or defrauded them or coerced them into committing commercial sex work for her benefit or at her direction," she said.

Wright took the prosecution's side.

"One of the things that we're not going to do is start dragging people through the mud about their sex lives before and their sex lives after," he said.

Tensions between the judge and the defense escalated a couple weeks later when Steele raised concerns that jurors might have seen Xing's ankle shackles under the defense table. On the brink of opening statements, Wright declared a mistrial over the shackles issue and recused himself from the case.

The parties regrouped to start again. USA District Judge Fernando M. Olguin took over the case, an abrupt switch from an appointee of Republican President George W. Bush to a judge put on the bench by Democratic President Obama.

Olguin, who presided over the trial, gave more leeway to the defense. He dismissed two of the five charges after hearing two of the masseuses' testimony and finding the evidence too weak to put before the jury.

Olguin also let Xing tell the jury in the trial's final hours what she knew about her accusers' history of prostitution when she hired them.

They'd all been referred by fellow sex workers, Xing testified. She mentioned some of the paid sex gigs she believed had preceded their work at Sunshine Massage — at a hair salon in China, a house in Santa Barbara, the massage parlor in Thousand Oaks.

Prosecutors looked stricken as jurors absorbed the details.

One of the things that we're not going to do is start dragging people through the mud about their sex lives before and their sex lives after.

— USA District Judge Otis D. Wright II.

Deliberations lasted about five hours. The jurors, who were not publicly identified, agreed there was reasonable doubt about whether Xing had forced any of the women into sex against their will.

"The trafficking part of it just wasn't there," one juror said later. Another said the prosecution's case "just didn't make sense. ".

The foreman handed the jury's verdict sheet to a court clerk.

We, the jury, "unanimously find the defendant Mei Xing not guilty," the clerk read out loud three times.

Tears rolled down Xing's cheeks. She joined the palms of her hands in a gesture of gratitude and called out to the jury, "Thank you. ".

Denied bail, Xing had been locked up for more than three years in a federal jail a few blocks from the courthouse. Olguin told her she would be released that afternoon.

Xing turned to Christerna and Steele and hugged them. "You saved my life," she told them.

Sorry, could not upload pics.

Sorry, could not upload pics.

Believe me they are nice, clean, young and beautiful.

First girl did 1 hr BBFS $100.

Second girl did 2-hour CFS, anything goes, $100.

They are both nice and sweet, easy going, looked good, felt good, smelled good, no dead-fish pussies like the old, ugly escorts.

HK BB cuties

First girl did 1 hr BBFS $100.

Second girl did 2-hour CFS, anything goes, $100.

They are both nice and sweet, easy going, looked good, felt good, smelled good, no dead-fish pussies like the old, ugly escorts.

Old, ugly bait and switch escorts with stinky pussies

Why waste time and get played by agency pimps with their bait and switch bull shit, booking appointments then no show, or sending old, ugly women with stinky pussies?

Plenty of hot young girls in HK would do 1-hour sessions for $100, sometimes all out BB, depending on how hot she gets turned on with you.

Hot HK girls bright warm breezy Sunday afternoon

Drove down to TJ on a cloudy but bright, cool and breezy Sunday afternoon, 4 wingmen-in-funs in a full car, arrived 2 PM. Policia presence was low in La Zona. Guardia Nacional in big trucks were patrolling around the bar block.

Wingmen checked into hotel Cascada early then met at Mariscos Paisano stand at the School Girls corner for seafood lunch. They went for shrimp cocktails which is very good at this stand with blanched plum and fresh shrimp, not Costco's stiff plastic decoys. I ordered 6 raw oysters on the shells for $5, fresh, plum and juicy in lime juice, onion and tomato, washed down with a can of beer hidden in my pants' pocket, uniquely fresh and delicious. Noobs all like the shrimp cocktail here.

Wingmen toured the alley checking on street girls. Many hot young girls were working early in the warm and breezy early afternoon.

HK had the usual crowd with about 60 girls, many new hot young girls I had not seen. It's always fun and exciting to hunt for new talents.

$30 Vinito wine bottle ficha.

Walked in HK's back door where 2 girls were doing the lesbian show, rolling around in shaving foam on stage. A beautiful girl immediately embraced me tightly, asked urgently "Where's your friend Papaya?" HK's girls and workers have amazing memories, know their clients much better than you know them. The girls know Papaya is nice, soft, generous roller, want to hang out with him for the big payouts. One night 2 even fought viciously over him in the middle of the club with flying hair, broken nails and tattered panties hehe.

She spotted Papaya walk in behind me, immediately let go and latched onto him. They walked to the middle of the club like 2 intertwined octopi, talking, laughing happily. On the drive down, Papaya admitted to his ficha excesses in the past, pledged to avoid overspending this time, but as quickly as they sat down, she immediately nodded to a mesero and he quickly brought over the famous $30 vinito bottle. Being a nice guy, Papaya never questioned or objected, just gave up his rights and choices, let HK workers roll over him like a steam roller, liberally exploit and take advantage of him on many occasions.

We were drinking and chilling in the middle of the club, watching the strip show and soccer match on the giant TV. HK already had an unusually good selection of talents early Sunday afternoon with many hot new girls, but most only hung out all night, very few were bought fichas or taken to the hotel, unlike post CoVid time when guys were loaded with Economic Incentive and unemployment money hehe Pretty spinner Shalia was hanging out near the stage in her sexy red short skirt, swaying her tight butt to the music. She's very attractive in sexy but innocent ways.

A nice, clean, beautiful stripper with a pretty face, eye glasses and long green hair was dancing on the main stage. Wingmen all said she was beautiful. I came over gave her propinas, groping her perfect natural boobs, asking her name. She acted nice, sweet, pleasant with an easy smile on her pretty face.

After the strip routine, she went dancing on the bar. Nobody was buying her fichas. I invited her to our table. She got down from the stage, gracefully walked over and sat down next to me. A mesero immediately hovered over, waiting for order. I asked her my routine question to prevent overspending, " Cerveza, OK, bebe?' so she knew I was only buying $10 beers, not $30 vinito bottles or expensive tequila shots. Without saying a word, she coldly stood up and walked away, dissing me. She acted rude and offensive. I felt offended. I wanted her enough that I would buy her vinitos if she would only ask. I was pissed off at her haughty attitude and did not pursue her again. If any girl rejects my offers, there are always 100 other hot girls in the club to have fun with.

Some girls feel they are high class and deserve expensive taste, think guys are cheap if they don't offer them nonstop $30 vinitos. Not me, bebe. I am not paying $30 to sit with any girl who may walk off after 5 minutes. Unless the girls respect my rights and my choices, they are no friends, potentially robbers. Even Trump haggled with putas and stiffed his attorneys hehe.

Later I invited another pretty girl from Mexico City, offered her my routine cerveza. She smiled sweetly but said no, instead ordered her favorite drink, a $10 V8 glass with salted rim, an unusual salty fruit juice, so she understood my indulging limits. She turned out to be a nice, fun, sweet, sexy, hot girl in and out of bed. Planning to spend a couple days with her in Mexico City, exploring the city and her hot young firm sexy body in bed.

The arts of the seduction.

HK continually invents new ways to empty clients' wallet and has been pushing the $30 vinito bottle instead of the $10 beers for sitting with girls in the club. You can cave to their greed, or you can resist by insisting on your choices. The girls may have their preferences or restrictions for food and drinks, but they need to explain their reasons and not act rude to clients. An easier way to set limit on fichas is to hand the mesero a $10 bill and tell him to get her a drink. That way she can order her favorite drink for less than $10 without having to explain or haggle.

HK's sexy business has slowed down considerably since 2022. Management has eliminated the $5 cover on weekends. Guys pack in the club ogling hot girls for free, not buying drinks or getting free drinks with VIP cards and 2-4-1 coupons. They are spending far less money on drinks, fichas and sessions with putas. Even top girls complain of slow down in business. Very few parties order bottles nowadays. Guys complain HK is squeezing them with higher prices on drinks and hotel rooms, $110 for singles on weekend, $40 for 30 min ST, absurd bucket required for extended time ect. Girls are demanding expensive $30 vinitos, also $120-150 for ST sessions. Guys are deploying creative spending strategies to have the maximum fun with the hottest girls while spending as little as possible. They are the little mice playing games against the big, vicious, greedy HK cat hehe.

We need more tough guys with extensive experience in marketing and customer relation like Obiwan to train HK's girls in the sensuous arts of seducing clients, making them feel entertained, valued, adored, loved, respected and passionately fucked, without feeling being robbed. He can also train HK's management and workers to better maximize the club's values, profit and long-term growth by treating clients like gentlemen.

Obiwan always negotiates his deal, gets BBBJ with 2 pops in every session with hot HK girls. He bagged some seriously hot girls with his deal, calls them his troopers. The troopers are happy with his deals and remain sexy friends. He can coach the bros on the arts of the seduction to have more engaging and satisfying sessions with the girls without blowing retirement savings.

We can always work to improve win-win relationships so we can have more fun, happier times, hotter sex and even bigger wealth.

Security.

HK's security at HK's and Cascada's doors insist on all clients emptying pockets, getting carefully patted down and walking through metal detectors just like TSA's airport check points. HK has security guys monitor cameras at the doors and throughout the club. They have extensive local intels and will not admit known gang bangers Clients can relax that guys are not bringing in guns and knives to fight inside the club.

The armed security woman was at the front door with her shiny Glock strapped to her right hip, eyeing guys waiting in line. She confirmed her wingman was shot dead in front of the HK owner's home last week. She looked sad. He was a short, compact young guy, looking nice and soft, not threatening, always quietly scanning traffic on the street behind his sunglasses. He was quick enough to draw and shoot a sicario to death before getting himself shot by other sicarios. She was lucky she was not harmed.

Monitor intels and be vigilant, expect violence against HK to escalate until the owners makes the right arrangements.

Tropical and Chicago.

Went with wingmen to other clubs but did not find any girl attractive enough to stay. Talents may be better after 8 PM when more girls show up to work.

Wingmen all want to go back to the fun, exciting and sexy feels in HK.

Have a back up plan

Quote Originally Posted by Imola701  [View Original Post]
    Am I being unreasonable here?

Still going down Sat, Anyone going should DM me.

-Imola.
    No too unreasonable. I've had similar complications. Apparently the booker is not very smart, or severely unorganized and has attitude.

Given the line up they have, they have plenty of customers. So he does not car if a few of us get pissed.

From speaking a few ladies, they are also tired of this guy. Pre-Booking (a week in advance) does not help, all girls I've seen (8 or 9) they all got about an hour notice, some sent on the wrong day, wrong time and even wrong location.

I got blamed and I was able to prove to the ladies it was a different story showing them my text messages. (I have a few direct phone numbers now; he he he).

Always have a back up plan / bookers. Nothing worst that checking-in; only to find out your lady is not available.

Musas

Going down this Saturday to see Crawford VS Spence fight. I decided to give Musas a try. I contacted Musas admin Monday on a girl on Sat for 2 hours. Admin confirmed that she is available. Then I proceeded to confirm the engagement. Admin did not reply for the day. I check with him for confirmation next day and finding out that the girl I picked was on her menstrual cycle. No big deal. I selected the second girl which she was available. So I quickly confirmed with admin about the date, and admin confirmed it was all set. On Thursday night I saw that the girl I picked changed her online availability to unavailable. I check with admin Friday to make sure we're still on. Then the admin notified me that the second girl was available anymore.

That got me pissed off. So I told Admin the he should of been the on contacting me the minute date became unavailable instead of me the paying customer checking with him. He replied with some bullshit and that was the end of it. I don't think I'd give them another try. I guess HK and Tropical can hard my USD.

Am I being unreasonable here?

Still going down Sat, Anyone going should DM me.

-Imola.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0454.jpg‎  

First trip to HK

I got to HK on Monday (5/29) around noon. I bought the VIP card for $60 and checked into the Cascadas hotel. Then I hit the club.

The first girl which approached me said she was named Carla; later she told me she was named Baileys, like the drink. Anyways, she said she was from Guadalajara. She was cute and after a few minutes of letting her grind on me I took her upstairs. I was pleased with her service but I honestly don't remember it that well. The only thing I remember is that I asked her if I could DATY and she said yes, if I tipped her. I paid $100 and tipped her an extra $20.

The second girl was named Cannabis. She was also in her 20's and was slim, with blond hair. I think she said she was from Sinaloa but I don't quite remember. This girl was a lot of fun. She said she works most of the year as a scuba diving instructor. Did the usual screening and took her upstairs. Did the usual positions. After fucking we took turns hitting a marijuana vaporpen she had. Very friendly girl. Again, I paid $100 and tipped her an extra $20.

On Tuesday I saw another two girls. The third girl I saw was named Neo (Maybe Nyo?) She was also from Sinaloa IIRC. She was the most beautiful of the four; also in her 20's and with red hair. I saw her dancing and knew I had to session with her. I gave her a few dollars and told her to come find me at the end of her dance. She quoted me $100 and off we went. This is where I had my biggest disappointment of my trip: I wasn't able to finish. It wasn't her fault; I had just cum too many times, too recently. I tipped her $20 anyways for being a sweetheart.

After our session, I ended up buying some Viagra for $20 from a local pharmacy. I forget how many pills I got, but it was at least 4-5, maybe more.

The last girl I saw was named Sara. I think she said she was from Senora, but I don't remember. She was all natural and wore glasses; she also had a distinctive tattoo of the moon on her chest, and a tattoo of the solar system on her arm. She also claimed to be in her early 20's. She was unlike the other girls in a few ways. First, she took the money up front (again, $100). Second, she kept her heels on during sex. Third, she used her hand to make sure that the condom was in place at all times, which was annoying. Lastly, she did not shower after sex; instead.

She hopped up on the sink and positioned her pussy directly over the sink, and just rinsed out her pussy. It was quite the sight. She asked for a tip, which I declined due to the weird hand-on-condom behavior. She also mentioned that she has an OF; I didn't inquire further since I'm not a simp.

One funny thing is that I saw her in the elevator with another guy about an hour after I fucked her. I hope he enjoyed my sloppy seconds!

The next day (Wednesday) I departed HK around 11 am. I got a free ride to PedEast courtesy of the HK shuttle (I tipped the driver $2). However, upon arrival at PedEast I found the line to be extremely long. It looked like it might take an hour or so to get to the front. I thus.

Elected to take a taxi to PedWest (which cost $5) and found no line at all. The border agent asked me what the purpose of my trip to Tijuana had been. I replied "Pleasure, sightseeing. ". He immediately said "Hong Kong" and waved me through. LOL!

Overall assessment: the value available in Tijuana is absolutely insane. If these girls were in the US, all four would be in the top 5-10% of hotness among escorts and each would cost $500+/ hour. None of the girls gave GFE or offered BBBJ, but also none of them haggled or tried to rip me off. I have already made plans to return. Should be in Tijuana next week!

Thanks to Captain Solo for all of his tips, they were very helpful!

Street girls do BBBJ

A few street girls in front of Ibiza and Caretta have been doing BBBJ and BBFS. Ask them discreetly, don't let their wall mates hear your proposal.

Easier to take your girl up for a standard todo session for 500-600 pesos. When you are in bed with clothes off and she starts putting condom on for CBJ, stop her and offer 100-200 pesos propina for BBBJ. Most would go for it.

Yvonne is a nice, sweet, pretty spinner from Oaxaca at hotel Garcia if you can find her. Her BJ skills are exceptional, may be the best in La Zona. She would swirl and flick her tongue around the tip and deep throat with lots of suction, very sexy and pleasurable. If she's not on the street go up to the desk and ask for her. She may be resting in her room.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueMaster  [View Original Post]
    Heading to HK but also kinda of feel like trying an agency that I can get some certified BBBJ artists. Ideally I would like to try out 2+girls BBBJ skills so they can take a break between rounds.

Heading down today not seeing many updates recently.

Heading to HK but also kinda of feel like trying an agency that I can get some certified BBBJ artists. Ideally I would like to try out 2+girls BBBJ skills so they can take a break between rounds.

Spinner Arancia at hotel Coahuila

Arancia de Guadalajara is a new spinner, about 5 ' 80 lbs, really nice and cute with a few pimples on her face, looking just like your neighbors' innocent baby sitters, hehe.

She posts in front of hotel Coahuila, always smiling and giggling like a teen, really enjoys sex in bed and shows it. Hotel Coahuila has large wall mirror, very sexy to watch 2 bodies entwined with each other, me sliding slowly and tenderly in and out of her tiny pussy while she clutched my body tight with both arms and legs, bucking her crotch with pleasurable terror on her face.

She gave me her tel and promised to show me the town when I am down in Guadalajara. I had much better, sexier session with her than with cold, stiff HK's putas carrying loose, stinking dead-fish pussies. Thinking of taking her to Mazatlan for a weekend full of food, drinks and wild sex.

Posting Limitations