I got tired of bad comms, druggies, poor hygiene, shitholes, and possible robberies so I decided to see the Asians in Wethersfield at the hotel with the same name. Quoted. 1 for QV. I show up and there are 2 girls there, 1 was a "spinner" and cute, the other had a "little belly" with bigger tatas and was also cute. (both 30-40) They ask me for the 2 girl special for. 2 I agree. Little belly is talking non stop and trying to bag me up when I am soft. Complete rush job. She starts trying to translate into her phone as I am trying to pump her. I switch girls and get going finally with the spinner. Little Belly starts blowing into my ear and hovering over me, totally killing the uprising. I was trying to get her to go into the bathroom and leave me and the spinner alone. I can tell you I showed up horny so it wasn't Jr. Fault! Little Belly then tells me my time is up. I get her to use the translator and I tell her this was an awful time, poor quality, rush, rush, rush. Little Belly was also trying to get me to fork up more bank. After voicing my issues Little Belly ended up jackhammering me to a finish as the Spinner just kissed my neck. I will definitely not repeat. I may have to check out the Asians in Enfield where there were some good reviews. I am considering going the Asian route for now on as there is just too much drama with the druggies along with unsafe practices going on. One thing you can count on is the Asians are always clean, coherent, and you won't get robbed. I got a bad one this time but that seems to not be the norm at all. The last 4 of the phone number were 3363. Here is the link.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...b/328513282407