Hi again Mongers of the World,

I have not been out much given the busy winter and the transient problems with the board, but back now. I could never get into much street action so have stuck largely to Club action and occassional Advocating. I figured a thread on club action might be useful, or at least easy to ignore if it is not your interest!

Have been drawn to 2041 again. It's like a slot machine: no payoff most of the time but now and then a jackpot. Happy to report that I finally met the famous Melissa. Not much for pretense or conversation, but very good private dance for the standard .40 + .60. Have also never left unhappy after visiting Yvonne, but a bit pricier. Too many newbies to keep track of so I tend not to sample until they achieve some time served.

Never thought it possible, but rumours of take out from the Gold Club keep surfacing. Bouncers watching like hawks in LD area spoiling the mood in a major way! This may be spurring the girls to being more open to outside possibilities. No first hand info, but will keep checking.

Definate TO from Centerfolds, but hardly an event as she was a former 2041. Cost was a bit much, but she had a room in a nearby motel, so was very relaxed. Bad news is she has since disappeared. I only mention it because I think C's may be a good future option! Have met several dancers up from NH and Bridgeport in the past few weeks.

Kahoots dying out! EB rebirth! Will post in same thread in Vernon section soon!