click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups

Thread: 2005 Archived Reports

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by TX Hard Wood
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyHuey
    I did kind of go off there, it's just that after reading your post about her, all the memories of dealing with my bank, the DMV, Social Security office, and many others came flooding back.

But who knows?
    I have to imagine she spends a fair amount of time in the clink. While getting her toiletries together (out of her purse) she kept referring to them as her "hygienes" a definite jail term that I just learned. Also she kept saying the $$ wasn't for drugs.........we never talked about drugs and I've learned that people tend to blurt out what they fear or are trying to hide....ergo it probably was for drugs.........

Just an FYI I rolled all the feeders and surrounding areas after I left her at the No-Tel trying to make sure she left. Like I said I wanted to make sure she wasn't trashing the room. I never saw her, she was probably staying off the streets and running through yards. So she's got mad street smarts and was clever enough to stay off the stroll and anywhere where she could be seen. She is definitely a pro hustler. Props to her..

I do have to admit after a while I chuckled after thinking about what she did.....very clever, very shrewd, very street smart.

4. Never pay up front. Baby Huey.

As a follow up to this the first girl I picked up here in the states told me NEVER NEVER NEVER let the girl get the room with your money. Even after that advice I learned that lesson the hard way but it bears (or is it bares) repeating.

BTW this is a great board and always full of good info, despite my bad ride I appreciate Tx Troll for the fishing report....keep it coming!

Hey I love Puss does this sound like the girl you met?
    Her name is Bethany, she's cute; brownish hair; blue eyes; maybe 5'5 slender and she recently got out of the clink. Her 2 front teeth (she still has all her teeth) form a very shallow kind of V. Oh yeah and she showed me her forearms that are all scarred up from what looks like someone trying to slash
    her with a knife......probably because she's cheating scamming ho.
    cause apart from her name her attitude sure sounds like it. Don't give up on the s/w scene.....she is just a crappy provider.

Your Right

I did kind of go off there, it's just that after reading your post about her, all the memories of dealing with my bank, the DMV, Social Security office, and many others came flooding back.

Don't worry, I am not going to ruin my life over some w e that has already ruined her's.

I will, however, be on the lookout for her, as I frequent both locations you have mentioned 34th/290, 34th/Mangum, and the 45 feeders, and Airline. Not going to hurt her, but will get her out of her comfort zone, and definately fuck with her some. I probably won't be lucky enough to find her though, I looked for her a lot after our episode, and figured she left town. She's probably dissappeared again by now.

But who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHuey
    Boxholder, you said she is working the I45 feeder's by the Southwind? I can only hope she is still in town, and I will be looking this weekend.

Look for me on the news if I find her.

Hey man wassup?

I appreciate the anger and man I felt it too but the more I thought about it the more I realized that whatever I paid her wouldn't cover attorney fee's, bond, tow costs, any damage to the car if she got crazy or any court costs that got assessed.

You and me have things to lose if we play street shit, she doesn't.

I've been thinking about this all week and I figure I got off cheap.

I'm still super pissed and she is a cheating scamming lying ho but if I hadn't kept control I'd be in a MUCH worse position if I'd done what I wanted to.

Do what you want, you're an adult, but figure that SWIM (someone who isn't me) with less to lose will be put in the same spot and get some street retribution.

Let it go.......................

I made the cardinal mistake of going where she wanted to go

I'm confident if I'd gone to where she wanted, "the Baron" which is just off 610 & 34th I'd be ripped off for more than I lost.....she said she lived around there. Based upon her MO from my first experience she would have had some friends around.......

Just let go........it isn't worth it.

Wow......that was hard to say..............she really pissed me off.....it's hard to take the long view.

When I picked her up the 1st time it was by the Olympic. The 2nd time was just south of the Southwind on Werner which is that street just after the Southwind and runs right by the Scottish Inn.

Just keep clear of her.......her just desserts are coming and hopefully it won't be by a member of this board.

Peace.

On a totally seperate note this has totally changed how I look at the s/w scene. I'm not sure how I'll change things in the future but I'm looking for ways to be smarter. Anyone with ideas post them.

Please anyone who wants to diss the s/w scene and use this as an excuse to promote the AMP or MP scene move on. I think I speak for all of us s/w aficionado's that we like what we do we just want to sharpen our skills, not change venues.

Oh yeah and your rules are GOLDEN!!!! If you run the s/w scene FOLLOW them, they'll serve you well and protect your ass.

Got a call from Bev

I got a call from Beverly today. Said she was thinking about setting up in an appartment off 45 south after the new year. She wanted to know how many of you would like to use her services and how well she could do. Told her she could do OK but not 5 jacksons form each one in the group. So let me know what you think I should tell her. She said she would only work from 9 to 7 ea day. She is very concerned about LE and getting cought by hubby, but as must of us know, thats p____ is worth the trouble.

By the Way

Boxholder, you said she is working the I45 feeder's by the Southwind? I can only hope she is still in town, and I will be looking this weekend.

Look for me on the news if I find her.

Dude

That's the girl, I don't think she stays in town very long, and the scars don't suprise me at all, I'm surprised she's not dead yet.

She got me about a year ago, two weeks before Christmas, but for a lot more. I picked her up off Wirt road, in front of Fiesta north of Longpoint. We made a deal, and completed the transactionin my truck. I made the cardinal mistake of going where she wanted to go, but I feel comfortable in that neighborhood, so we went to the back parking lot behind some apartments. Well, she actually finished the job, but somehow she actually got my wallet. Well, I noticed my wallet missing, and told her if she didn't give it back I was going to get rough. She acted offended that I accused her of taking my wallet, that I must have lost it, but we had both just seen it when I took the money out. So anyway, she starts yelling that her cousin lives right there, and I better let her go (I was grabbing her jacket by this time), so she finally pulls away and jumps out of the truck and bolts. I get out and try to chase her, and I guess her cousin did live there or somebody she knew, because I didn't get five steps before I was jumped. Three guys, beat the hell out of me too. She got away with about $250.00, plus my DL, credit cards, ss card, sams card etc.

Couldn't really call the cops about that, so I chalk it up to a lesson learned. Took about 6 weeks to get all my personals back in order, not to mention the hassel it made for me getting any money to buy Christmas gifts with.

Heres a few words of advise, some I have found out by myself, and some I have learned on this board:

1. Never pick up a girl that is hanging out near, talking to, or being watched/followed by a guy.

2. Never pick up a girl that is not moving (Thanks BoxHolder)

3. Never go where she wants to go.

4. Never pay up front.

5. Never talk business until she's in the car and your moving.

6. Try not to have to pick them up on the main streets, try to catch them on a side street.

7. Never do anything for them except what is included in your transaction, (picked up two girls one night, and being nice, spent two hours, going from store to store, looking for a baby bottle, before we finished up).

8. Be nice, until it's time not to be nice. (thanks Dalton (Roadhouse))

Well monday night I went over to the Airline and Crosstimbers area. There where some hot SW out. I saw LE parked looking like they were tryign to catch somebody, so I am lucky I didn't get caught. I drove just down a side street where they were and I picked up this SMOKIN HAWT BSW. She was nice too. We parked at the fiesta and I gave her $60. She only charges $50 though. She gave me a AWESOME CBJ. I wasted $60 in 30 seconds. She didn't even give me time to get fully erect before making me pop a load. I kinda wish I would have gotten her number. There was one WSW, cute and big tits that I really wanted to pick up but she was gone by the time I made a U-turn. The black chick claims she posts on craigslist.

Wow! This girl has now fucked me twice and not in a good way. I should have my head examined.

So I'm checking out the Airline/Crosstimbers area and just past the Southwind motel is Werner so I look down there and see a small petite figure. I circle back and pull up and she asks to get in, so I say okay. I'm thinking she looks kind of familiar but I can't place her. She wants me to
    drive her over to some motel called the Baron but I say I want to stay near where we are. So we go to the Scottish Inn, I get the room and we go inside. She wants to take a shower and I'm like, sure whatever. And I still think she's looking real familiar but I don't know from where. She wants me to
    pay her before she gets in the shower and she's real insistent....and I'm like fuck it no. I'll pay you when you get out of the shower.....since we won't be doing any business in the shower. Then I place her, she's the girl who ripped me off last year right around Thanksgiving. That time she was all nice until I paid her, then she became an instant uber witch, I couldn't keep wood and she bailed without finishing the job. So this time I told her, look I don't want to do this here is $10 and I'm out. She's says what what? and then gets between me and the door................. and that's it. She stands there telling me she wants $20 or she's not moving, $10 isn't enough. She cries, says how she hates working the streets, how I need to pay her more because someone else would have picked her up by now and why am I being a jerk? I tell her she ripped me off last year and blah blah blah. She says it wasn't her and so forth but I'm positive now it IS her. So I say fuck it, I'll just sit this out and I grab a chair and sit down. I'm telling her very calmly that I'm trying to be reasonable yadda yadda yadda. She keeps telling me she's going to mace me and I'm sure she would but I'm also sure it's in her purse which is on the bed........ So I sit and think and realize I'm fucked. The hotel has my info, no way to be anonymous. Sure I could call the cops but I don't really want to tell them the story of why I have a hooker in my room that is extorting money from me, plus right now I'm not in their computer and this would change that. I could try to move her out of the way gently but she's worked up now and it's clear things would get dirty fast. Then the cops get called and I get to explain why I beat up a hooker........and maybe go to jail.

So I give her the $20 and she lets me leave............. FUCK!

I tell the lady at the front desk they need to get her out of the room because she's looney. I roll back by about 20 min later just to make sure everything is okay as I had visions of her trashing the room on my dime but happily that didn't happen.

I'm trying to think how else this could have turned out (apart from not picking her up in the first place) but based on my last experience with her I'm convinced if I had given her the $$ upfront she would have locked herself in the bathroom for the hour. I don't think she actually 'works' she just runs scams.

Her name is Bethany, she's cute; brownish hair; blue eyes; maybe 5'5 slender and she recently got out of the clink. Her 2 front teeth (she still has all her teeth) form a very shallow kind of V. Oh yeah and she showed me her forearms that are all scarred up from what looks like someone trying to slash
    her with a knife......probably because she's cheating scamming ho.

And this story is an example of what can go WRONG......but next week I'll probably run into some new amateur who is as sweet as pie and will make up for this b.s.

I'm done with US mongering

Hi all,

I hope everyone have a merry Xmas. So I got an job interview today near IAH Airport and it finish early, thus I swing by Tidewell / Crosstimber area to see if there is any ho around Xmas season. Since it's 10:30 am I don't expect much, but I spot a WSW in front of that Texas Inn(?) (I'm not sure what that Inn's name)

She look about 5'4 or 5'2. look young, small tits and big ass when she got into my car, she seem a quite jumpy (red flag, i should know better) and keep asking if i'm a cop or not and want to do a check and after the check, she is still jumpy and want to suck my cock to make sure i'm not cop.

She tell me got a room at Texas Inn(?) and she want $40. I offer her $20, but she won't budge and my penis is doing all the thinking and ingnoring the red flag. (that's bad) (I actually willing to give her $40 'cause she look young and clean however that was a mistake, read on)

We went into her room she want $40 up front, I want to pay her $20 and $20 after we finish, but she won't budget. Ffine. I give her $40 up front, but I told her I want one full hour. She take off her cloth and reveal a pair of small A or B cup tits but a big round fat ass. (I'm a ass man) Now, after taking off our clothes everything start to went shitty. She got shit load of rules: Don't touch me there, don't touch her puss without rubber on my hand, etc.

Shit, this young thang turn out to be a nightware, she won't turn over for doggies and keep looking at her watch and counting. You know, I know all SW action are pretty much a con/scam but I'm willing to pay for something that look young, nice and clean. If her attuide wasn't so shitty, I'm more than willing to tip her, if she treat me nicely. I'm not violent man or anything. I just want to have a good time and hope she enjoy it too but during the whole time she keep bitching and very robotic.

After we finish, she tells me she have to call the hotel to pay for the rent, but guess what? She call her pimp. A black dude show up as I was getting dressed.

Pro: young, (she said she is 20), nice and clean body.

Con: shitty attuide, the whole thing feel like a scam/con. very robotic.

That's it for me. I'm done with SW. A lot of 'em seem to be jaded or on drug, oh yeah, this ho did a shot before we get it on and feel like you are getting conned.

I hope with my new job I can save some money for a trip to Brazil or Thailand for some R&R.

P.S. She says her name is Victoria or something. She is about 5'2 - 5'4, A or B cup with a nice bottom. She said she has been in jail for like 6 month or so.

Happy Xmas

If anybody has gone out around the hilcroft area can you tell me how its looking out there? Any real hot SW? Has there been any stings or anything? I haven't had a chance to go look, had surgery awhile ago, plus its Christmas, havent had time

This is a great forum, glad that I found it.

I'm new to this forum and have spent several hours reading different reports from the field. Great stories guys, keep up the good work.

Several weeks ago myself and my GF went to Treasures. She has never visited a strip club before. We went in, got a seat, and started looking around the place for a table. She is totally fascinated by all the people in the place. After several drinks, she tells me to get her another Hennessey and a girl. So I ask "What type of girl?" Black, latina, white or asian? She says "White". So I go out on a scouting mission. The first girl that I ask to entertain us declined because she did not dance for couples. The second on which was eager to entertain us. I bring her back to the table, we discuss things for a few minutes, then found a area in the back in the corner.

Now this lil dancer is brunette has an incredible ass and small but nice tits. She starts out dancing for me then moved over to my GF. Since it was my GF's first lap dance, I had to show her the ropes by touching and rubbing all over her body. My GF is a quick study, so she proceed to touch and explore our new friend body. So the dancer is moving from me then back to her. The dance committed how nice of tits that my GF has. So I proceed to open up her blouse and lift up her bra to reveal her perfect 36 cup breast. Then the 2 girls started play with each other breast, then surprisingly my GF started sucking on the dances hard nipples. Then they started french kissing. Finally she moves over to give me some attention. My GF kisses me, then told me to kiss dancer, which I did.

After about the 3rd song, the dancer is laying across both of our laps when I slid my hand into her g-string to finger her pussy. Then my GF put her hand in the g-string to finger play as well. "She has a pretty pussy" was the comment that came from my GF mouth. It was a pretty pussy indeed, completley shaven.

My GF does not shave her pussy, so it's a nice lil afro. I asked dancer if she would like to see her pussy? She said "hell yeah". The girls had a lil bit more of kissing, then GF unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to show her afro pussy. The dancer started fingering her and gave her a a few licks on her wet pussy.

After a few more dances we exchanged phone # and said bye to dancer. Then my Gf gave me a blow job right there in the club. We went home and fuck like rabbits.

My girlfriend is out of town for the holiday weekend so I am left to my own devices. So tonight I'm planing on hitting TGSOE since I have not gone there in awhile.

I am planning on checking out the AMPs one of these days. I think GINZA will be my first place to pop my cherry. Can someone tell me the rates and rate the women there? I really like asian girls, so I hope that they have some there.

Later

New to area

Hi,

I am a new mongrol. I use to do the strip bar thing (I managed them so I can pick out a girl who works like a needle out of a haystack). I posted my first post in the Lafayette, LA Forum. I need some advice on the Houston area. I am in the Medical Center area (starting school soon at UH). Any girls work close to this area? Also, is this Beverly chick any good? I used to date a Bev and she was fucking nuts in bed and in the head. Thanks to all

Cassie in Baytown

Hey All,

I've provided Cassie's contact info and photo's to at least 8 members and I haven't seen any reports, save one. If you have tried her, please report, good, bad or indifferent. That's how we all help one another.

My own report is that I've been unable to get in touch with her as she seems to have become really popular. So it goes.

So - anyone have any reports?

Wow I'd love to have these women's phone numbers? Do you still have the number?

Quote Originally Posted by Member #1094
    Sunday afternoon I was going down south main at about Gussner, saw three WSW next to a Texaco station. Pulled in and spoke to them as I went into the store. They were about 18 or 19, High school kid I thiink. anyway when I can out I didnt say anything to them, to young I thought. Then one of them pulled her top up and showed me her tits. At this point I ask if they were working and they said they could be. I told them to get in and I would give them a ride. All three got in and at that point I ask for ID. To confirm age. All were 18. So I ask what they had mind. The bold one said they needed 5 jacksons to buy tickits to something. I ask how they would earn the money. Again the bold one said Fuck for it. So I said well, for that much you all will have to fuck, they said OK. When to a No tell on south main and got into the room, told them all to remove they cloths and they did. Dam, I had Died and gone to heaven. Three 18YO tight body's nude in my room. Sorry I didnt have a camera. Anyway all three sucked and fucked for the next 2 hours. I thought I would Die of enjoyment. And guess what, I got the number, and was told to come back for 2nd any time. I was told they all like to fuck but had never done anyone over 18, Said they like fuck a older guy. Hehe.

Do you have any more info on Trixie like a phone number or yahoo screen name?

Quote Originally Posted by Bach70806
    Interesting. What time on Friday does she show up? Isit a late evening thing or early?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations