Rubrankings.com
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 473 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Age issues

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI the girl called Tiny is on TNA as TinyBaby or Tiny_Baby and used to post on BP and STG as Princess Rey or Ray around Tacoma.

She is between 25-30 just looks younger because she is little. Straight up knows the street game, she's a pro.
    She is verified on TNA at age 19.

Signs point to someone starting early.

Tiny

Just FYI the girl called Tiny is on TNA as TinyBaby or Tiny_Baby and used to post on BP and STG as Princess Rey or Ray around Tacoma.

She is between 25-30 just looks younger because she is little. Straight up knows the street game, she's a pro.

Thanks to Street Troller

Thank you, Street Troller, for monitoring the AA situation as closely as you do and reporting it here. It's disappointing that the news is rarely good, but that's not your fault. I miss the good old days of finding an affordable and trustworthy SW on AA. Surely, all this LE activity is going to push the market onto some other street, yes? Surely there must be decent SWs around somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick cruise the other night after some meetings in town. Not many out and quite a few cops cruising around the area. I saw Candace come out of the Oaktree motel, haven't seen her in a while, and she made it about two blocks before two police cruisers cornered and stopped her. They had a chat and she moved on but I didn't see her for the rest of the evening. Another girl I occasionally stop and chat with told me that there are new cases of HIV which have popped-up along AA and the police stop the girls and I'd them to be sure that infected SWs aren't out working. Take that with a grain of salt because I have no idea if that's true.

Sounds familiar.

Did a quick cruise the other night after some meetings in town. Not many out and quite a few cops cruising around the area. I saw Candace come out of the Oaktree motel, haven't seen her in a while, and she made it about two blocks before two police cruisers cornered and stopped her. They had a chat and she moved on but I didn't see her for the rest of the evening. Another girl I occasionally stop and chat with told me that there are new cases of HIV which have popped-up along AA and the police stop the girls and I'd them to be sure that infected SWs aren't out working. Take that with a grain of salt because I have no idea if that's true.

I was about to call it a night when I ran into short blonde near the new storage building, she got in and she looked familiar to me. Her name was Sheila and she advertised quite a bit on STG and I also think she was on TNA for a while. Guys have talked about her in other forums on this board in the past. We agreed on service and price and got down to business once we found a spot. Then she took forever getting ready, dicking around with her phone. I finally told her that we need to get moving. She asked for part of the money which I gave, then when we got down to it she got paranoid. She asked if we find another spot. Long story short, I ended up taking her back to where I picked her up. She was surprised that I was dropping her back and insisted that she take care of business as we had agreed. At that point I just wasn't interested, told her to keep the cash as a gift but that I wouldn't pick her up again. She seemed bummed-out about that and told me that she wanted to make it right, all we had to do was find a spot and it was on. I declined.

I didn't get the feeling that she wouldn't deliver once she was comfortable, and she was certainly nice enough. It's just that I had lost interest with all of her dicking around and taking too long. Once I get someone and secure a spot, dammit let's go. And skipping around to different spots while dealing with her paranoia was too much to take, especially after we'd finally get underway. But after I dropped her off I watched her go into one of those awful rust bucket mobile trailers that are parked around various side streets of Aurora and then I didn't feel so bad about not getting any service. Disgusting, man.
    I believe I had same encounter with that walker a few days before. Difference was when she asked for partial donation, I said point blank that we were done and dropped her off where I found her. If I'm enjoying entertainment, she doesn't set the rules.

Sheila

I was about to call it a night when I ran into short blonde near the new storage building, she got in and she looked familiar to me. Her name was Sheila and she advertised quite a bit on STG and I also think she was on TNA for a while. Guys have talked about her in other forums on this board in the past. We agreed on service and price and got down to business once we found a spot. Then she took forever getting ready, dicking around with her phone. I finally told her that we need to get moving. She asked for part of the money which I gave, then when we got down to it she got paranoid. She asked if we find another spot. Long story short, I ended up taking her back to where I picked her up. She was surprised that I was dropping her back and insisted that she take care of business as we had agreed. At that point I just wasn't interested, told her to keep the cash as a gift but that I wouldn't pick her up again. She seemed bummed-out about that and told me that she wanted to make it right, all we had to do was find a spot and it was on. I declined.

I didn't get the feeling that she wouldn't deliver once she was comfortable, and she was certainly nice enough. It's just that I had lost interest with all of her dicking around and taking too long. Once I get someone and secure a spot, dammit let's go. And skipping around to different spots while dealing with her paranoia was too much to take, especially after we'd finally get underway. But after I dropped her off I watched her go into one of those awful rust bucket mobile trailers that are parked around various side streets of Aurora and then I didn't feel so bad about not getting any service. Disgusting, man.

RE: Tiny

I think that she lives her life unconcerned about what anyone else expects from her. She's very quiet when you first meet her, almost as if she has an attitude. I'll often make small talk and she won't respond at all, staring straight ahead and saying nothing, really comes across as hostile. Definitely uncomfortable until you just realize that this is how she is. Her attitude will make you think that the date isn't going to go very well, however once things get underway she really turns-on. She lubricates quite a bit and can be a bit of a dirty talker. Definitely not a dead lay at all. She can be quite exciting actually. I've had really good experiences with her during the act, it's just he before and after parts which are rather awkward. Several times she told me to meet her at an intersection or address and she won't be there. Instead I'll run into her happenstance on a different street, waving at me furiously as if I should have known that she decided to just randomly change her location. She's not going to listen to a lecture, it just won't register. Her full-service experience is what keeps me coming back, but only if she contacts me and only if I'm nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Tiny yet, although she's on my To Do list. From what I've read, and from how you describe her, she seems like an entitled c*nt. Maybe good for a ruthless BBFS hatef*ck, but little else beyond that. Has that been your experience?

Tiny

It's been quite awhile since I saw her, probably close to year, and I've only seen her a few times, so grain of salt and all that. Based on the feedback others left about her I didn't bother trying to arrange anything in advance, I would just text to see if she was out and about when I was in the area and if she was ready to meet up immediately great, if she didn't respond till later I'd tell her I was already gone. Hit her up maybe 5-6 times and was able to meet up twice, again basically when she was already strolling and I could just meet her immediately.

Service, I believe she was up for BBBJ and uncovered FS. Attitude was ok, kinda distant and quiet but that's fine by me. Head was pretty lackluster, couldn't take it deep at all, but got into the FS. The lack of headgame is what kept me from pursuing her more often. Streetroller's last report has me glad I didn't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Tiny yet, although she's on my To Do list. From what I've read, and from how you describe her, she seems like an entitled c*nt. Maybe good for a ruthless BBFS hatef*ck, but little else beyond that. Has that been your experience?

Tiny

I was in town for business again and decided to cruise before heading back home. Not many out, mostly bundled-up BSWs and it sure didn't look as though they were making any money. I didn't see any familiar faces. Police cruisers parked on side-streets facing AA, ready to pounce. Farther up near 105th I saw an unlucky gentlemen stopped by several SPD, not sure if he had a girl in the car or not.

I just happened to get a text from Tiny, haven't seen her in a long time. She's pretty flaky so I stopped bothering, but since she was only a few blocks away I decided to try. I arrived at the intersection as she directed and waited. And waited. And waited some more. At fifteen minutes, which is usually my limit, she texted, "coming". I decided to give her another five. Nothing, so I drove away. I got two blocks and the phone blew up, "where are you? I'm outside". I told her to stay put, and not go anywhere, I'd be right there if she were serious. I arrived and she was nowhere to be found. She texted, "I'm waiting in the doorway of my apartment building, coming out now". Ten minutes later she still hadn't showed. I drove away for the last time. I didn't get but a block this time and again my phone blew up, "where are you, I'm literally outside". She wasn't outside, that would have been impossible, because I circled the block where she stays on my way out and didn't see her anywhere. It's a bit of a walk to the intersection, she wasn't out anywhere on that block. She always does this, and though I've been no-showed many times by a variety of hookers over the years, Tiny seems to do it for some sort of power game, that's the only conclusion I can come to without wasting too much time thinking about it. I couldn't help but feel that she was watching me from somewhere and laughing, she'd only say she was outside almost immediately after I left. I don't think she actually had any intention of coming out and meeting me at all despite the fact that she was the one who contacted me. Really strange, but I guess that's how some hookers play it. Hell, I got to keep my money so there's that at least. Why she didn't want it, I have no idea, but I'm glad she didn't get it.

So I turned toward the highway and beat it for home with no luck.

I just hate it when people jerk me around like that.

I was in town for business again and decided to cruise before heading back home. Not many out, mostly bundled-up BSWs and it sure didn't look as though they were making any money. I didn't see any familiar faces. Police cruisers parked on side-streets facing AA, ready to pounce. Farther up near 105th I saw an unlucky gentlemen stopped by several SPD, not sure if he had a girl in the car or not.

I just happened to get a text from Tiny, haven't seen her in a long time. She's pretty flaky so I stopped bothering, but since she was only a few blocks away I decided to try. I arrived at the intersection as she directed and waited. And waited. And waited some more. At fifteen minutes, which is usually my limit, she texted, "coming". I decided to give her another five. Nothing, so I drove away. I got two blocks and the phone blew up, "where are you? I'm outside". I told her to stay put, and not go anywhere, I'd be right there if she were serious. I arrived and she was nowhere to be found. She texted, "I'm waiting in the doorway of my apartment building, coming out now". Ten minutes later she still hadn't showed. I drove away for the last time. I didn't get but a block this time and again my phone blew up, "where are you, I'm literally outside". She wasn't outside, that would have been impossible, because I circled the block where she stays on my way out and didn't see her anywhere. It's a bit of a walk to the intersection, she wasn't out anywhere on that block. She always does this, and though I've been no-showed many times by a variety of hookers over the years, Tiny seems to do it for some sort of power game, that's the only conclusion I can come to without wasting too much time thinking about it. I couldn't help but feel that she was watching me from somewhere and laughing, she'd only say she was outside almost immediately after I left. I don't think she actually had any intention of coming out and meeting me at all despite the fact that she was the one who contacted me. Really strange, but I guess that's how some hookers play it. Hell, I got to keep my money so there's that at least. Why she didn't want it, I have no idea, but I'm glad she didn't get it.

Another Mundane Report

Cruised a bit over the weekend, winter brings boredom and boredom brings me into Seattle area. I did a few laps while I had time and the standard BSWs were out in their groups. A couple really tall girls who were nicely dressed but I got the feeling they weren't going to be my type. I ran into the short blonde 20 year-old SW who talks in whispers, nice looker and I've dated her a couple times but can't ever recall her name, but I passed on her because the last time I picked her up she stopped service not long after we got going. I want to say her name is Kaley or Kalli, just can't recall. She came up on me while I was waiting at an intersection and unable to proceed due to traffic and I told her no way and or how, ever. First two dates were nice, that third one killed it. It was cool and raining, could not have been a nice night to hear the word "no", especially from someone i'm sure she thought was a sure thing. If any of you might know who I'm talking about, let me know her name, dries me nuts that I can't recall. You'll know her if you meet her, she talks so damn quietly that you'll have to keep prodding her to speak-up. No one else was out, about to go home and then I ran into Maria for the rescue. I adore Maria, probably my favorite right now, but still no phone yet.

RE: Price Question

Based on my experience and my opinion it's tough to tell. I've learned not to really expect anything as the girls are different in their expectations. Again just based upon my experience, which doesn't mean I'm totally right, i've found that almost all of the BSWs and most of the LSWs are pimped and part of a crew. Prices are dictated by their handlers rather than the girls themselves, and they are hard-liners on price because they have to go back and explain why they only have a certain amount of money after seeing X amount of dates. I usually avoid the BSWs in groups mostly for that reason, the other reasons being that they offer limited services and usually try to finish as fast as possible. Hot, well-dressed girls clustered together almost always = pimped with a crew. Girls who immediately approach with "$100" without any sort of greeting nor getting in the car are usually pimped, again negotiations are usually impossible with them so I don't even try, I just wave them off. For the singles out there walking alone it can depend upon their situation. I try to get the girl to lead with a price, after she gets in and you feel each other out, of course, and go from there. Lead low and see what she says. I've been surprised what some girls have accepted and equally surprised at what they expect. If I meet someone and we click and I really want her, i'm inclined to pay a bit more, but that's rare.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Question for Street Troller, LCB or any other monger experienced at picking up SWs: should I expect cheaper rates from the girls since business HAS to be slower or do they increase rates because there are fewer mongers driving the stroll looking for company?

Street Donations

Rock Chalk,

Honestly, I think rates remain steady even though it has thinned out. Rates may be a little more negotiable in bad weather, but not. Much. Most have to hit a pimp quota. Especially the from out of town stables of girls. In my opinion, the best time to get a deal is in the morning between 9-noon, those walkers are looking to pay for their room for the day. Menu and value widens.

Have a good one.

-LCB.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Drove up AA this afternoon then down a couple of hours later and there were probably 4 or 5 cute (from the car in the dark! Leggy BSWs out around 6 pm.

There was a couple of SPD cars patrolling in the afternoon (one stopped into the empty big box parking lot just north of the KFC), but I didn't see any around when I drove back through. It was dark, however, and I wasn't looking for them and I wasn't trying to find a date either.

Question for Street Troller, LCB or any other monger experienced at picking up SWs: should I expect cheaper rates from the girls since business HAS to be slower or do they increase rates because there are fewer mongers driving the stroll looking for company?

Some cute looking BSWs braving the cold on AA tonight!

Drove up AA this afternoon then down a couple of hours later and there were probably 4 or 5 cute (from the car in the dark! Leggy BSWs out around 6 pm.

There was a couple of SPD cars patrolling in the afternoon (one stopped into the empty big box parking lot just north of the KFC), but I didn't see any around when I drove back through. It was dark, however, and I wasn't looking for them and I wasn't trying to find a date either.

Had some time to kill in the rain, so what better way to spend it than on Aurora Ave searching for tail. Wasn't very successful, but at leas the girls were friendlier on this cruise. Police were out in force, pulling over to sit on AA in front of Oaktree, but north and south lanes. Farther down by 85th I saw a cruiser pulled-over with a SW sitting on the bumper being questioned, haven't seen anything like that in quite a long time. The evening's rundown:

- watched what looked like a latina SW in straight black hair and a short black skirt approach cars and talk through the window. Never once picked-up. I parked to watch the scene and didn't notice her approaching my window, when she came up on me she instantly said, "one hundred dollars" in a bossy tone. No "hello", no greeting nor small talk of any kind. Hell, not even a smile. Without saying a word, I rolled-up my window and started the engine. I heard her say, "oooookay" as I drove off.

- met a tiny LSW on one of the 90's blocks, couldn't have been more than 4-feet-somthing. Tiny tiny spinner with jet black curly hair and attractive face and great body. She actually got in when I pulled-up instead of approaching my window. Sadly, nothing uncovered, she said that when guys want to lick her pussy that she even puts saran wrap over it, LOL. She was, however, very friendly. She flagged me down later on and insisted that I take her number "just in case you want me later". Goes by the name Zadayaa, said she's Puerto Rican. A search of her number reveals ads around Seattle and Los Angeles. So I have her number to share, however I cannot verify her service because obviously I did not partake. I just ask that you tell us about it if I give the number and you meet her.

- met a nice young blonde SW named Candy, never saw her out before. Attractive, probably about 20, she was walking up a side street into the neighborhood and I almost didn't stop because I thought she might be a neighborhood girl. She waved and that's when I stopped. Same story, nothing uncovered, however she did offer an uncovered handjob. She too was very friendly, and when I pulled over to drop her off she didn't seem like she wanted to get out. Gave me her number, I'll share it, all I ask is that you report your experience.

- met Kayla, tallish brunette SW wearing large-frame bright-white glasses. She got in and I asked her about uncovered service and then she asked how much. I gave her a rate and she sat in silence for a few minutes really thinking about it. Then she calmly opened the door and got out. She seemed open but not sure about it, so I told her to flag me down if she changed her mind. I never saw her once get picked-up the rest of the night, instead walking up and down Aurora in the rain. On my final lap through she finally flagged me down but I decided to pass.

Posting Limitations