Rubrankings.com
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: Delaware Douchebaggery!

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Cephlapod Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GioBeYourBody  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Jers and Explorer for your responses and link, respectively. I have found this genre of mongering to be the most disappointing of them all for Delaware. With SW's, you obviously know what you're getting right on the spot. With BP esc's, you can usually find enough reviews to make a sound decision. But with these AMP ads, unless you head up to Philly, chances are your provider is going to be a prune grandmother servicing you, but the ads are of a ripe flower.
    Yeah. I don't even bother with AMPs in DE at the moment. There's too many mediocre places, and even if you stumble across a decent girl she'll be gone the next week.

For my AMP itch, I hit up DaDaDa in SNJ. Even if they aren't spring chickens, they all have great bodies and the TS and ST are better than most other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersjay  [View Original Post]
    There's a place in Elkton just across the Newark border that uses real pics. It's been a while since I've went there, but I the girls in the ad at the time were the ones that I saw. The girls from before seemed to have nicer bodies than the current lineup.

http://delaware.backpage.com/WomenSe...3-5922/5583592
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer21  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I think the one in Elkton / Newark near that Wawa uses real pics. Crystal Spa up in Wilmington used to use real pics but their new girls aren't on the website but some of the old girls are on the site (but most of them aren't available any more). I think the one that labels themselves as Sand's Spa on Maryland Ave uses real pics. I also believe the video shot by the spot at 201. S Maryland is the real girl.

Other than that, you are completely correct. Most of these spots advertise with fake pics and hags answer the door.
    Thank you Jers and Explorer for your responses and link, respectively. I have found this genre of mongering to be the most disappointing of them all for Delaware. With SW's, you obviously know what you're getting right on the spot. With BP esc's, you can usually find enough reviews to make a sound decision. But with these AMP ads, unless you head up to Philly, chances are your provider is going to be a prune grandmother servicing you, but the ads are of a ripe flower.

If this is the wrong thread for a general B&C, by all means relocate it to the proper forum. So, can anyone here actually claim that they have ever seen a massage provider, AT A PARLOR, who was accurately pictured in an ad? The flooding of AMP ad's with these pics of the HOTTEST asian women on the planet is just simply redundant. And quite frankly, annoying af! Pictured is a 21 yr old dime piece. In reality, a 45 yr old grocery bagger. Look, I'm not saying that they're not still good at providing the service, but come! On! Maaaan! 4 out of every 5 ads on BP is of a "Grand Opening" for an AMP with pictures of women (highly airbrushed) who have never even stepped foot in this country, none the less in Delaware.

So in all seriousness, Can anyone verify a single AMP ad in Delaware that has used a legitimate / accurate picture of their providers?

Complaint, done. For now.
    Yeah, I think the one in Elkton / Newark near that Wawa uses real pics. Crystal Spa up in Wilmington used to use real pics but their new girls aren't on the website but some of the old girls are on the site (but most of them aren't available any more). I think the one that labels themselves as Sand's Spa on Maryland Ave uses real pics. I also believe the video shot by the spot at 201. S Maryland is the real girl.

Other than that, you are completely correct. Most of these spots advertise with fake pics and hags answer the door.

If this is the wrong thread for a general B&C, by all means relocate it to the proper forum. So, can anyone here actually claim that they have ever seen a massage provider, AT A PARLOR, who was accurately pictured in an ad? The flooding of AMP ad's with these pics of the HOTTEST asian women on the planet is just simply redundant. And quite frankly, annoying af! Pictured is a 21 yr old dime piece. In reality, a 45 yr old grocery bagger. Look, I'm not saying that they're not still good at providing the service, but come! On! Maaaan! 4 out of every 5 ads on BP is of a "Grand Opening" for an AMP with pictures of women (highly airbrushed) who have never even stepped foot in this country, none the less in Delaware.

So in all seriousness, Can anyone verify a single AMP ad in Delaware that has used a legitimate / accurate picture of their providers?

There's a place in Elkton just across the Newark border that uses real pics. It's been a while since I've went there, but I the girls in the ad at the time were the ones that I saw. The girls from before seemed to have nicer bodies than the current lineup.

http://delaware.backpage.com/WomenSe...3-5922/5583592

AMP Ad's Rant

REALLY? You want me to Share just because your a Senior?

Been getting requests to share contact info for girls I have seen & posted about. It is amazing how many dudes feel "entitled" to contact info. So here is an open letter to one of those that contacted me. The guility party should get the message, but it serves as a "guide" to others- hopefully!

Hey XYZ987,

My apologies, but you are getting my less charitable side dude to recent events.

1) While you're a senior, most of your posts are down in Charm City and no posts in DE. How's that help the DE cause?.

2) Your last post was over 6-months ago and only 6 in all of 2016, only two could be considered "reports" on dates, and those only in reply to others. What? You thought I wouldn't check?.

3) You didn't even bother to offer up anything to share. SERIOUSLY? Not even a common courtesy? WOW!.

4) And this is the killer. One of your fellow Balto posters got the girl's number and beat her out of money! One bad apple spoils it for the whole bunch!.

So why should I help you out? What is in it for me? Huh? You contribute nothing in the area that would be useful to me, you are not really an active poster and you didn't even have the courtesy to offer up something in trade. WHAT? Just because you are a Sr member makes you "entitled" to a handout? REALLY?

I'm just sayin'.

CL.

The party is over!

I have a good one for the douchebaggery report. It seems Uncle LEO paid the Claymont crew a visit today. Didn't catch them but were at the desk with pictures asking questions. This is what happens when posters go stupid. Instead of short and to-the-point, someone started bragging and giving WAY too much detail- Exact location, pricing, physical acts, etc. It says at the bottom no exact address or you will be banned. He didn't give the room number, but gave evreything else. Got busy tooting his own horn and lost his f-ing mind. I guess he thought he was logged into Penthouse Forum. When they confronted him, he said he didn't feel it was that exact. It was cryptic, but a second grader could have figured it out. Now, they aren't seeing anybody and are going into hiding for a while. They really can't afford that.

To the monger who tipped them off this morning, thanks! It was a close call.

Rant over,

Waahoo.

Usaac

Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    So I see a girl from DE posted on USA Adult Classifieds! WhooHOO! We are growing up!

Then I note that the girl didn't post herself, but some monger posted the advert for her! Had not seen the moniker for the monger before, so I looked him up and what did I find?

The "dude" is a scumbag lurker! ZERO freaking posts! So he's been banging this hot chick for a while, but hasn't bothered to post a report? WTF! Then he goes all "White Knight" and posts an advert to "help her out?" Jeez, dude, if you had just posted a report, she'd have plenty of business and you wouldn't have to advertise her.

HOW DO WE EDUCATE THESE DUDES AS TO WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A DECENT BOARD IN DELAWARE AND WHAT THEY NEED TO DO?
    Maybe we can just get lurkers to implicitly report by getting them to run ads for all "their" girls. It'll populate USAAC at least.

OMFG! More Douchebaggery! Lurkers turned Advertisers

So I see a girl from DE posted on USA Adult Classifieds! WhooHOO! We are growing up!

Then I note that the girl didn't post herself, but some monger posted the advert for her! Had not seen the moniker for the monger before, so I looked him up and what did I find?

The "dude" is a scumbag lurker! ZERO freaking posts! So he's been banging this hot chick for a while, but hasn't bothered to post a report? WTF! Then he goes all "White Knight" and posts an advert to "help her out?" Jeez, dude, if you had just posted a report, she'd have plenty of business and you wouldn't have to advertise her.

HOW DO WE EDUCATE THESE DUDES AS TO WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A DECENT BOARD IN DELAWARE AND WHAT THEY NEED TO DO?

XPeaceSellsX Response- Acidentally Deleted

CL Against the World

Ceph is a total lame-o, you heard it here first boys.

Always providing useful information and helpful tips, what a nan.

Seriously though, is the DE board big enough to sustain any problem children? We get the occasional 1-post "Yo, let me get that info" but that's the worst I've seen in my limited time. Should I dig deeper into the past for some drama-llama entertainment?

-XPeaceSellsX

I accidentally deleted this post but was able to capture it from the cache and restore it here FWIW. The italics above is said post. Now a comment or two.

The point is that NO, the DE board is not big enough to sustain when douchbaggery happens. There are plenty of lurkers here and quite few posters. So when some dude shows up and doesn't understand how things work and gets scared and essentially spouts off that it isn't safe to post or he's scared to do so, then that does nothing to turn the lurkers into contributors. Then of course ask any of the girls that were UTR and kind guys like Chipper10 or PappaSmurf or others have offered to share their numbers. Those girls will tell you about 50% are tire kickers, time wasters or picture collectors, not really going to come through with a date. Then about half of what is left will make an appointment and no show, or make some lame excuse 5-minutes after the agreed meeting time. Oh and then there are the dudes that do see a girl that is shared and they treat her badly, so much so that the girl blames the dude who shared. Of course then there are the White Knights who show reports to the girls which ends up cockblocking the dude who reported. Or of course the dude who put hoes before bros, then expected to reap the rewards here.

There is enough douchbaggery around DE that several VERY GOOD mongers have backed off from posting. So maybe some of the offenders can see themselves in these "grousing" posts? If so, the best way to turn that around is to share reports on finds and with time and valuable contributions, past mistakes can be forgotten.

Look, being new or having less experience is no reason to shy away from posting. Just don't try to fake like one is an expert. In fact, I cut my teeth and created a rep here by asking rookie mongering & technique (How to) questions. Asking often gets many replies and ways to stay safe, etc. Much easier to learn through Q&A here than on the streets, where mistakes can be costly, dangerous or get you jammed up.

What is a Fight Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    You've definitely run across some douchebaggery, though. The guy who trashed you then turned around and asked for a referral is pretty ballsy.
    No one's in here fighting with you. LOL

This isn't a CL against the world fight thread. Please note that other cities have threads where name calling, arguments and general douchbaggery are allowed. (Philly- Mighty Mick's Boxing Club, Charm City- Rants & Raves, Chicago- Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories, Jacksonville- The Woodshed, etc) Mod / Admin created them as a place to flame others in a way to keep the threads clear of garbage. DE didn't have one, so I created one! So rather than get banned by arguing with another poster on the "normal" threads one can do it here. I guess it is an outlet.

So far have refrained from naming names. Fwiw.

No one's in here fighting with you. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    This is a "fight" thread for the State of Delaware.
    On with the douchebaggery!
    You've definitely run across some douchebaggery, though. The guy who trashed you then turned around and asked for a referral is pretty ballsy.

Douchebag White Knight!

So, I've been around awhile and sometimes post some of my finds. Also have made many friends here. But there seems to always be a few that get jealous of someone else's success or who are just plain azzh*les and can't help but take potshots at others. This site is about sharing information on girls who date. As such it makes sense to be nice to your fellow posters here. But apparently some guys can't help themselves? So bash away at others or threaten them through PMs, etc.

But occasionally there is a dude that takes on the White Knight role and puts a girl first. Guess those dudes never herd the phrase "bros before hoes?" Oh and on top of that they think they are "helping out" when they break the first rule of Fight Club and show a girl this site! But hey, then there is the unique dude who apparently took a shining to a girl enough that he thought it was appropriate to PM me with some garbage BS one of the girls spouted forth! Not real friendly, I observed. Plus he broke Fight Club rules.

Then this dude, observing that I moved on and found something enticing, apparently something he found to be interesting too, has the b at lls to PM me again asking for contact info? I mean seriously? Last PM from you called me names and wasn't friendly. You carried some wh*res water and pizzed all over my shoes! And now you want to fall back on those were her words and not yours? LOL! You delivered them! You took a hoe over a bro. You showed her this site. So why would I want to help you out? Huh? 1) You were a douchebag toward me and 2) Why would I send you to a trusted girl if you are gunna White Knight her and bad mouth me?

Well good luck with that! Hope this is a "teachable moment" for you! Try posting some solid reviews, sharing info on your favorites and helping others out. Perhaps one can recover from a self inflicted gunshot wound?

Happy hunting!

F'in Cock Blocking Jelly Spined P*ssies!

So I made a date with a girl off of CL the other day. Got done with the back & forth texting and talked to her on her phone. We had plans to meet shortly. However, when I get on the phone with her, all of a sudden she asks if I can go later. Been around this game long enough that I suspected some other monger had stepped in line ahead of me by offering the girl list or above list price. COCKBLOCKED! (Me? I take my own advice and ALWAYS negotiate!) So we agreed to a later time (day) and I move on with my day.

Then no more than 30-minutes AFTER we spoke, her she is on the phone. "Hey, can you come now instead?" I asked, and she told me that some other monger had just stood her up. WTF! She tells me the dude drove past her, didn't like what he saw and so he booked out of there. Jeez, dude. This is like scooping a SW, once she in your car or you made firms plans, you owe her a forfeit if you walk away from the date! Mutha F*ckin azzhole!

(You can always walk in the face of danger, but this clearly wasn't one of those situations.).

But what gets me is how could the dude walk away? She sent me plenty of pics, enough that I could tell she wasn't a spinner. What is your F'in problem? Too stupid to ask for the right kind of pictures? (I asked for a pic that showed her belly, since the first ones she sent did not show it. She happily replied. Yeah she has "Mommy belly. ") Too dense to look at pictures with your BIG head? Or just a tire kicking yellow bellied, lilly livered, p*ssy that never really intended to date her, because you don't actually have the b at lls to do that?

WTF do you dudes expect off of CL or BP? You want the 9's & 10 model types them open up your wallet and take out 300- 500 and head to eros.com and you'll find that. But sheesh, in the under 100 range, you are hunting unicorns.

I guess I should thank azzholes like this? The reason I have so much success is that there are plenty or jerks and azzh*les around like this dude. So when a girl finds one like me who treats them well, respects their time and is polite- I tend to get the world from them. But Jeez. It sure is frustrating having to deal with the blowback from bad behavior!

Seriously?

I mean sh*t! REALLY! It just does not pay to post on the DE boards any more! You mention (not review) some girl you had fun with and the dudes come out of the woodwork with PMs begging for her number! WTF! Guess I would be inclined to be helpful and all but:

1) They usually have ZERO or very few posts.

2) Most of their "contributions" have been 411 requests.

3) They are in a dry spell and thus have nothing to trade, or their "trade" stuff is something I rejected, passed on, avoided (no fly list) or moved on from.

I mean really, if you have been around this game for more than a decade, you ought to have more than the equivalent of one post per year! Surely one that has been interested that long could have posted technique questions or something to establish a position in the community?

So yeah, I am down for taking HUGE risks, spending my money & time driving around sampling all of the girls on the street, contacting every CL girl and dating each BP advert all so I can provide an easy ride for any dude that comes along! Yeah, that is the ticket! Just name me 411 Sucker of the Year!

Bottom Line. If you are having a hard time mongering are you sure you are as "educated" as you need to be about the hobby? I am always glad to help, as are others, with advise on techniques be it SWers, CL / BP girls, AMPs, etc. But to "give away" my hard won favorites to just anybody?

CL.

Mongering looks easy, good, consistently safe mongering is anything but easy!

Posting Limitations