click for FREE hookups
The Velvet Rooms
Meet and Fuck Today!

Thread: Delaware Douchebaggery!

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Cephlapod Love

When You F*ck Up. Stand Up & Be a Man! Don't JUST Blame the Girl

So there was an incident where a date happened and something went wrong or something off the rails. Hey, it happens. In fact, if one really mongers long enough, it happens to all of us. But every time it happened to me, when I calmed down, manned up and took a serious look at my actions, I was able to find places where I lead to my own demise. There are "rules" out there. ( 22 Rules for Street Mongering / Rules for BackPage Mongering ) Rules that are advice from others who have F'ed up and learned from it. So one can get jealous that someone else gives advice or one can learn from that advice. (The alternative is to make all of the mistakes on one's own.).

Anyway, there was an "incident" that happened and the dude blew up all over these boards sounding the alarm. OK, where there is smoke there is usually fire and when a dude has a bad experience, mongers are wise to take heed. I usually just avoid anyone who has a bad report or is the subject of an "incident. " But in this case, I happened to be seeing the girl who was the subject of this "incident. " So normally, I am a "bros before hoes" guy, but in this case the level of the charge was so outrageous I was shocked. It just did not fit with my experience of the girl. Anyway. Was always raised that there are two sides to any story, so I went and sought out the info so I could make a fair evaluation.

First, I contacted the poster (privately) who claimed he had been ripped off and gave him a chance to tell his side of the story. I got an indignant reply and part of the story. In trading emails, not only did his story change, but what he eventually posted on these boards was materially different than what was reported to me. Hmmmmm. A changing story. So rather than admit he was wrong, had F'ed up and tried to learn from his mistakes, he had a tantrum all over these boards. Oh and alienated a few dudes who had been helpful to him in the past. Pure Douchbaggery!

Second, I also talked to the girl. AFTER we had a very nice date. (I never had any problems with the girl, of course I some of what I have learned help me operate in a way that would not allow problems.) I asked her enough questions that I am sure she thought I was affiliated with LE. You know a long series of questions about the incident and then coming back to key questions several times as to see if the "story" of what happened would change. What I noted was that her story NEVER CHANGED.

Third, I spoke with and PMed a few other trusted mongers that I knew had dated this girl or who were in the process of dating her regularly. What I found interesting was that they too had talked to the girl about the incident. I asked the mongers what was the "story" she told them and I was astonished to hear that they got the EXACT same story that she told me. Now get this, she told the exact same story to me and to two other mongers of what happened in this "incident!" A consistent report of the incident to three guys. Hmmmm.

So, I'm no Solomon, but weighing what I found: a dude who had a tantrum here and his story changed when relating it to me and changed even more when reporting it on the threads and a girl who reported a totally different story, but was consistent in her reporting of what happened! So who does one believe? Why?

Me, I get it! When one F*cks up, it is hard to admit it to ones self and very easy to just trash the other person on social media (this site being the only SM for mongering around). I guess it makes us feel good to trash and "hurt" a girl when something goes wrong. The problem is making our self "feel good" is a band-aid. It does nothing to cure the "problems" that allowed the incident to occur in the first place. So one feels good but never learns, never corrects their mistakes. I can guarantee that the mistakes will repeat and more grief will happen. (been there, done that!) So hey, life is just choices. One can choose to "get an education" and become a good monger or one can admit their mistakes, learn grow and avoid future drama.

Look, this stuff isn't hard stuff. It is just "hard" for some to learn to adapt or adjust their approach! I get that- I took me quite a few "incidents" before I looked in the mirror and admitted that the things I had done contributed to the "incident. " Looking back now, I can hardly believe how stupid I was! (In one "incident," I gave a girl some money to pay for a room, while I hid around the corner, out of sight. Yep, of course she saw the "sucker" label on my forehead & bounced! LOL!

We are often dealing with girls who are "street wise". They meet dudes all day, every day and if they want to stay alive the girls have to be able to quickly read a dude. So they have some "training!" What do we have to counter that? Oh wait! I know! This is mongering, no education needed, just watch a movie or TV & one will learn everything!

So hey, not saying that one should not report bad incidents. But am saying that it makes a more credible report when one points out the mistake they made (in effect publicly acknowledging the error) and stating what they could have done differently to avoid the incident. But to embellish the facts of incident or change it from one thing to another is just douchebaggery. Oh and even if one is repentant, if the issue gets brought up again, then one's true repentance can be judged by how one responds: sticks with the embellished story or correct the facts and and admit the error?

I'm just saying!

Haha I can't even imagine the in person encounter.

How quickly do you think the 300 would turn into.

600?

And who bites on this stuff and actually goes to see them?

Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    LOL! She wants a Daddy? Got to love these girls with GPS and a HUGE attitude! Asked normal questions of this girl the other day and she immediately BLEW UP on me!

Wants 300 for a "no limits" date, which means she is f*cking guys bareback! Also has an demeanor of "take it or leave it. " No discussion of anything, just quickly to "attitude. ".

So one has to wonder about her ultimate service and friendliness when one meets. Get upset quickly over some benign email questions?

So go rush and see her as NOW apparently she is reviewed here. Hope it works out for ya! LOL!

Douchbaggery at its best.

Brazillian Chocolate in Hockesin With ATTITUDE

LOL! She wants a Daddy? Got to love these girls with GPS and a HUGE attitude! Asked normal questions of this girl the other day and she immediately BLEW UP on me!

Wants 300 for a "no limits" date, which means she is f*cking guys bareback! Also has an demeanor of "take it or leave it. " No discussion of anything, just quickly to "attitude. ".

So one has to wonder about her ultimate service and friendliness when one meets. Get upset quickly over some benign email questions?

So go rush and see her as NOW apparently she is reviewed here. Hope it works out for ya! LOL!

Douchbaggery at its best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daddies.jpg‎  

Education!

Quote Originally Posted by BareInBear  [View Original Post]
    This is why I am just way too paranoid to even attempt a SW. I get nervous enough doing BP even when there is a review on here or another site. I always envision the FBI busting through the door or something!
    Point is that IF one is offering a girl a ride, then stopped by LE or not, one is not doing anything illegal and other than some inconvenience no worries.

When I started out in the hobby, I was equally or more so concerned or paranoid. But to overcome that I got an "education. " Read extensively here and asked others technique questions, etc. One can learn here, from the experience of others or through the "school of hard knocks!" Look, seeing just "reviewed girls" is no assurance of safety. If one does not learn how to play the game then IMHO one is placing them self at risk. One needs to develop some "Spidey Senses" and that doesn't come from reviewed girls only, it comes from education & experiences.

Minimum for SWers. Read until one has MEMORIZED the 22 Rules. Similar for BP / internet dating. Read those 25 rules & memorize. AND Memorize the Video. Busted: A citizen's guide.

Second, one needs to understand that should one offer compensation for sex acts that that is a misdemeanor crime. Too low level for the feds to get involved. However, traffic girls, pimp or do anything statutory related and then all bets are off. But hey, scoop a girl on MDA and before you pull off, start talking about sex acts for money and IF yer uncle swoops in, all bets are off.

I don't think it is relevant that one is seeing only reviewed girls, BP ones or SWers, LE can swoop in at any time and arrest you. Often they do it as a deterrent and let the lawyers sort it out. So when that happens if one is not "educated" they are going to fall for the "let me help you out" stuff and incriminate them self.

So I'd encourage getting as much education as possible. One usually gets lessons to take up golf, why not an education for this skill or hobby? Not hard to do, just takes some time.

Good luck!

This is why I am just way too paranoid to even attempt a SW. I get nervous enough doing BP even when there is a review on here or another site. I always envision the FBI busting through the door or something!

You really make some very good points in all pf your posts. Especially in reference to saying "no".

I need to get better at that.

Thanks!

OK so THREE reports from girls on their personal experiences with the September Sweep. The reason these girls got arrested was STUPID MONGERS! I guess most guys out there do not read this website and have no idea of the 22 Rules for Street Mongering. Also guess most have been too lazy to watch 20-min of Video from the Busted: A Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters. So....these guys F'd the whole thing up for the rest of us and especially for the girls!

Look, in 3 out of 3 cases LE rolled up on a car with a girl and a dude in the car. She was suspected of being a 'working girl.' Now the Police had ZERO direct evidence that anything illegal was going on: they did not personally hear a conversation, did not see any exchange of money, etc. Just some dude picking up a girl and offering her a ride. But they did do what police do: try to get the parties to admit to or confess to a crime. In all three cases the girls just said that they were getting a ride from the guy and did not admit to doing anything wrong. If one is following the rules, they should have made a few turns and be out of the area where the girls was scooped before discussing any legal services the girl might provide, like window washing, back rub or dancing. So to get pulled over on the stroll, having had discussions about illegal things while still in the area, is just plain stupid.

Second, what happened in all three cases was that LE told the guys they could not "help them out" if they did cooperate! WTF! Again, if one is not educated on how to deal respectfully with LE, they are going to fall for this kind of cr at ap! So in these three cases the stupid dude admitted to committing a crime in Delaware, said that he had offered the girl money for sex acts! Dumb, just plain dumb! Why would one ever commit a crime and then give up their 5th Amendment Rights (right to not self incriminate)? So because the dumb dudes admitted to a crime, they got a ticket and the girl got locked up! Now just how was it that LE "help out" the dude??

All of this is unnecessary IF 1) One follows the Rules, 2) One learns how to act during LE encounters and 3) One doesn't do anything illegal in the first place.

Oh and how do I know about all of this? Gee, girls I gave a ride to and who I hired to washed my windows, once I had left the area, they told me first hand all about it.

SMH. I guess there will always be stupid mongers out there, but there is no need for it if one is willing to recognize that there are ways to operate appropriately and legally. AND are willing to take the time to "learn. "

Paying Too Much, Street Prices and Golden Pussy Syndrom (GPS)

Not sure what is going on out there? Rich & dumb mongers? Girls with GPS? BP girls forced to wander into the streets?

Have been running into girls who start outrageously HIGH in prices for washing windows and other legal services. Look, I don't care if a girl was a BP girl, or was on the highest priced window-washing websites- if she is scooped off of the streets; One pays street rates! If she a SW on BP, one pays BP rates! It depends on where you find the girl as to the pricing structure. Girls know this, just seems like guys don't or are too afraid. When I started, it took teh advice of some experienced mongers here to set me straight.

Look, street prices start at around 20 - 30 for one window and go 30-40 for several windows. If you want something special like polishing your bumper or the license plate that hangs from it, that is gunna be extra.

But what is it? Seems like dudes either don't know the price schedule, don't care or are willing to pay too much? How you handle negotiations will show the girl your level of experience and / or vulnerability. Be wishy-washy, hesitant, unsure or waiver and one is vulnerable to all kinds of scams & games! (give me the money, I need to pop in this store & buy ____ & cigs, and I'll be right back!) among other things .

I will say this. NOTHING is available for $5, $10 or $15. You start there and you have insulted the girl and she will probably turn you down. Anyone taking that level of payment is Jonesing and not what you probably want to deal with. There are other dangers inherent with that too.

So I bet a few are thinking I am full of it? It depends on the size of b@lls one is hanging, if they are thinking with the BIG head and a willingness to dump off a girl. (Technique).

Let me give a recent example: Offered a ride to a girl, one that has been recently mentioned. Asked her if she would be willing to wash my windows (all of them). She wanted 80 $! OMFG that is BP prices! I told her. "No! Street prices are 30-40. " Stating that, usually, in my experience, focuses the conversation and gets things rational. (NOT stating that, labels one as a "mark" "sucker" or inexperienced - all labels are ones a girl is more likely to take advantage of or at least try) In this case, She argued a bit, so I pulled the car over and offered her a chance to step back into the weather. She quickly changed her mind and agreed to street prices. But the key is one has to be polite and have conviction. Thinking with the little head at that point and one is going to over pay and get "marked!

So the bottom line is know the prices for the street when playing there and don't be willing to overpay.

How are prices set on the street? The price of drugs! No idea what crack or pills cost, but have been told a baggie of dope runs $5 and a bundle (13 baggies) runs $25 to $35. So depending on the girls "needs," that will drive the prices. Of course there are those trying to get food, pay rent, buy clothes, etc.

Look, if a girl does a nice job on my windows and they are streak free, I often give her a tip or offer to stop in a store and buy cigs, food, drink, etc. But the point is that I never offer to pay more than street prices when she is standing at the local labor pool. Everyone likes being recognized for doing a good job. Just don't start with the tip included in the original price or it isn't recognized as such.

Oh and you will always hear about the one dude that paid her $350, took her to dinner and all he wanted to do was talk for an hour. These are either fantasies, pure prunes or one-offs situations. Don't let these sway you. No honor in over paying!

I'm just sayin'.

Why there are no girls on the strolls. It is the Mongers' Faults

OK so THREE reports from girls on their personal experiences with the September Sweep. The reason these girls got arrested was STUPID MONGERS! I guess most guys out there do not read this website and have no idea of the 22 Rules for Street Mongering. Also guess most have been too lazy to watch 20-min of Video from the Busted: A Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters. So....these guys F'd the whole thing up for the rest of us and especially for the girls!

Look, in 3 out of 3 cases LE rolled up on a car with a girl and a dude in the car. She was suspected of being a 'working girl.' Now the Police had ZERO direct evidence that anything illegal was going on: they did not personally hear a conversation, did not see any exchange of money, etc. Just some dude picking up a girl and offering her a ride. But they did do what police do: try to get the parties to admit to or confess to a crime. In all three cases the girls just said that they were getting a ride from the guy and did not admit to doing anything wrong. If one is following the rules, they should have made a few turns and be out of the area where the girls was scooped before discussing any legal services the girl might provide, like window washing, back rub or dancing. So to get pulled over on the stroll, having had discussions about illegal things while still in the area, is just plain stupid.

Second, what happened in all three cases was that LE told the guys they could not "help them out" if they did cooperate! WTF! Again, if one is not educated on how to deal respectfully with LE, they are going to fall for this kind of cr at ap! The police are not there to "help you out" they are there to get you to confess to a crime so that no attorney can get you off. So in these three cases the stupid dude admitted to committing a crime in Delaware, said that he had offered the girl money for sex acts! Dumb, just plain dumb! Why would one ever commit a crime and then give up their 5th Amendment Rights (right to not self incriminate)? So because the dumb dudes admitted to a crime, they got a ticket and the girl got locked up! Now just how was it that LE "help out" the dude??

All of this is unnecessary IF 1) One follows the Rules, 2) One learns how to act during LE encounters and 3) One doesn't do anything illegal in the first place.

Oh and how do I know about all of this? Gee, girls I gave a ride to and who I hired to washed my windows, once I had left the area, they told me first hand all about it.

SMH. I guess there will always be stupid mongers out there, but there is no need for it if one is willing to recognize that there are ways to operate appropriately and legally. AND are willing to take the time to "learn. "

WAAAAAH! Nothing is OUT! It's too cold! WAAH!

LOL! Just took a Dale Carnegie Course, so working on my skills to win friends and influence people! (That's a joke Son!)

Hey guys, have been out at various times and various places and always seem to see something out there. Window shopping in DE isn't straight forward and perhaps I have been at this WAY too long? But with 5 stroll areas to cover there is usually something out on one of them during normal waking hours. Yeah, it varies from time to time. Years ago (many) Rte 9 was a hot spot and mostly the "go to" spot. The the hilltop became happening and MDA grew up, then ULA and at one point The Box was the mentioned hotspot. GPB still is good if that kind of thing & danger are your cup of tea. SO.....the point is that if one is going out at the same time each trip and traveling the same stroll, then as luck might have it, you could be fishing the wrong hole or the wrong time for that hole? Perhaps it would help to mix it up a bit?

Right now I'd say MDA is a bit light but doable, yet even the girls lament their friends who are in Baylor, a result of the Sept "clean up. " Recently I have scooped Keisha from The Box and reports are that the "ghost" (Lauren) is still around. 4th Street is 4th and usually something to be seen, but not always something anyone wants to hire to wash yer windows. But of recent LA has been most active during my travels. I have seen Amy on about 6 occasions, usually at night and usually after dropping off a regular girl. Amy, IMHO, is a disaster and to be avoided. So all youse should rush out and scoop her, pay her GPS prices and deal with her volatile attitude. But she is there. Also out there is Stacy and Diana, usually after 8 PM.

Oh and then there is Michelle in her black & red checkerboard. I have scooped her three times in a week. The latest scoop at 11:15 AM today. Have also seen & avoided Ashley (the one with BF following at times) and Vicky / Victoria who is the reincarnation of "Brook the Crook. " Sheet! How are so many girls out & around if NOTHING is out? LOL!

Oh and the creme de la creme was today I found (again) Ashley (with the blue eyes) on before mentioned "dead zone" MDA at around 11:30 PM. WTF? I thought the streets were clean? On top of that she mentioned about a half-dozen girls she knew who were still walking that stroll and an equal amount who were on vacation or OD'ed.

So all of that said, I get it. When I first started, I drove the same strolls that others on these threads were posting their scoop / success stories and I never saw a single thing. I was baffled as to what these guys were seeing and what was "the look. " But with time and LOTS of window shopping I started to learn.

Yeah, it looks easy in the movies, but safe mongering in DE is another story. Also as of recent the game has shifted a bit, it is more subtle. If a girl stands in one place too long she is vulnerable to getting ticketed for loitering or just having a solicitation charge tossed on, because they feel like it. So most are walking. For me it is the way they walk, what they look like, how they are dressed and few other non-verbal clues that I guess have become second nature.

I drive looking a couple hundred yards ahead and quickly can tell if the figure is M or F and then if the F is a likely candidate.

If I see a girl waving at cars, too well dressed or standing out from "the norm" I look around for her Uncles. But hard to describe what are the exact clues, but I do know it took a while to get or internalize them. Now they are second nature.

So if one isn't "seeing" anything out, and one is new, BE PATIENT. This is a skill, just like any other skill that just takes some time to learn and then master. Problem is that rushing into things can be dangerous for a few reasons. So take some time to read some of the history here, find the maps of the locations of the strolls and don't be afraid to ask "how to" questions.

Shoot, way back when, I learned a heck of a lot from the old timers here. I even remember how green I was when I posted about "observing" a girl on a pay phone at the Gulf Gas Station at 9 & Memorial and asking what were the chances that was a SWer! lol Like I said, takes a bit of time to learn to "see. " LOL!

All fwiw! Stay safe, monger on, and never stop learning!

Agreed Ceph

Agreed Ceph, I always roll with my Samuel Coleridge Book!

The origin of the phrase "poetry reading" comes from this thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...419&viewfull=1#post2394419.

The use of the phrase "poetry reading" in that post referred to a person taking a book, kindle, tablet or some other media with words on it and going through the process of reading words (poetry) out load or verbalizing the words on said media. It was suggested that perhaps a young lady reading poetry out loud might be a turn on to some. That is all that was intended. Some type of action that could be legally contracted for and paid for that would NOT infer anything illegal was going on.

But using "poetry reading" as a euphemism or "code words" for oral sex and talking about money is clearly an illegal act.

To paraphrase that post:

The bottom line is that paying for a rubdown, dancing, stripping, poetry reading or some other service is NOT illegal. You can pay a girl to read Emily Dickinson to you if you want, if that heats you up. If you want to talk to all of your potential dates about illegal things that include "sex acts for money," then hey, one would have said what LE needs to be said in order to make an arrest, But if you have an agreement with your date to read poetry to you and have your copy of Emily Dickinson with you then fine; what happens after that was NOT implied or contracted for and thus might be hard to prove was paid for.

But hey, if one uses "poetry reading" as a euphemism for some form of sex, then they have blurred the lines and left them self open to being charged with illegal activities.

Bareback Full Service is More Common Than One Thinks

I see reports of girls, or pictures or videos that demonstrate that a girl engages in BBFS and mongers jump in and are shocked or thinking that a girl has really "fallen" if she does.

That leaves me shaking my head.

From my experience, I just assume that any girl who is addicted to anything is offering BBFS. When one is Jonesing and NEEDS their meds, then a girl will do anything to get those meds, which usually means BBFS if requested. Problem with that, IMHO, is that at the point she is Jonesing, she has no control over who she has bareback sex with- she has to take whatever offer that comes along. (MSM, AAs, etc) So from this chair, that adds a huge risk to the equation (my personal evaluation of "risk. ").

Second, when I am evaluating who to play with and especially who to avoid, I always ask a girl if BBFS is available. Now this is tricky, as it highly depends on the way one asks. Use a judgemental tone or an accusatory style or anything that indicates a preference (hard to not do) and the girl will answer, "NO!" Have had that response ever from girls I know another dude has done BBFS with. So the point is that, when I have asked in the right way, about 75% of girls will agree to BBFS!

So the point is that in my experience, most girls will play bare without a condom under the "right" conditions. To assume anything less is in my view naive. Don't be shocked when a report, picture or video comes out that shows or states that a girl engages BBFS. Unless one asks, the right way, it is a pretty safe bet she is doing BBFS with others. Again, if a girl is an addict, all bets are off- just assume she does do BBFS with others.

Now that said, playing with a condom EVERY time is a sure way to drop one's risk of 'catching something' and thus a safer way to play with any girl that does do BBFS with others.

there are threads on this website that discuss safe sex practices, etc. lots of information has been posted there over the years. Good place to go to start to understand and evaluate "risk." Discussion of BBFS practices are only permitted in those threads, so use them.

Getting Ripped Off, Cheated or Scammed

So no one likes getting ripped off, cheated or scammed. It s*cks and especially if one has a week's load on and is hanging a set of blue b*lls. You think you are about to get the relief you need and BAM it happens.

Yeah, been there done that so have sympathy for others that have that experience.

But take it as a badge of honor, a step in the learning process of dating, tuition paid to the school of mongering! If one has NEVER been ripped off, cheated, scammed or whatever they don't have much experience in the game. It happens to all of us.

But when it happens, accept it as part of the "education" that goes into this skill. Oh yeah, many think it is just getting laid and there is no skill or learning needed. Sigh. But to be a little snowflake and b*tch all over the place about one's bad experience just has me shaking my head. Most of the time that I had a bad experience, I was able to look back and see a place where I went wrong, missed a clue or messed up following "the rules". But hey, I only got there when I swallowed my pride and took an honest look at myself and how I played the game. Yeah, I had to admit I made a mistake, try to find it and then remember that mistake so that I could learn and grow from it. Keeping the pain of the mistake up front motivated me to not make it again.

I have dealt with many of the girls that have been complained about and have either had no experience (took a pass) or had no troubles. Oh sure I can see where the troubles could exist, but haven't had any problems. No, I'm not some super monger, have no Vulcan mind tricks, have no special Jedi Force in my favor, just a dude who has experienced a lot of situations and learned from them. I guess for me I have become some what of a nice-guy "hard azz"? Was talking about the industry with a girl the other day and she volunteered that she would never try XYZ with me as she could tell that I wouldn't put up with it. She said I seemed very "street!" That really set me back! Me? F'in "street?" No f'in way! I grew up so white bread that tofu eating, whole-wheat vegans cross over to the other side of the street when they see me walking down the sidewalk. But I don't purse a date when trouble starts to appear. No, I don't try to "turn things" to my favor or manipulate her or bend her to my will or any of that ego satisfying stuff. I just walk away.

But the "street" comment did shake me to where I looked back at things. How did I get here and "where" am I? I guess I'll say this. I never monger with a HUGE set of blue b*lls, or at least always make certain that the BIG head is in charge before the little head gets its satisfaction. I have surfed all over CL, BP, Eros and other sites for girls. I guess I have gotten to the place where I know what I want, what my limits are, what I will put up with, what I won't do and how I want to play the game. Can't tell you how many dates I turn away, walk away from or just stop pursuing when I see rules being broken, girls unwilling to cooperate or giving attitude up front. If one isn't willing to or able to dump a girl at the first sign of trouble, then one is in trouble from the get go.

Shoot the other day I scooped a girl off Upper LA, made the appropriate actions for safety and then got into a discussion of the Poetry I wanted her to read. Right away she expressed a dislike for Shakespeare so I pulled the car over, stopped and offered for her to exit. Suddenly, The Baird was her favorite poet. But without a firm willingness to end our budding relationship she would not have adjusted. Also, if I had been half-hearted in my stance, she would have sensed it and then she would not back down AND would have taken a free UPPER-hand in the relationship. Also, if she had balked again at any of the other particulars, then I would have dropped her off! I guess I grew a backbone at some point in this game, as being firm like that doesn't bother me anymore.

Then again, perhaps I've just become an azzhole? I guess for me "playing games" with a girl just insures some "games" come back to me and who needs that?

As far as giving a girl money up front for promised reductions on future dates? PULEEEEEZ! Just know that any money you give a girl, especially that which goes to a girl that is medicated is lost funds. Forget about "fairness" or what is right, etc. These girls live in world that is not of their control. Heroine is a terrible foe that grips a soul and doesn't let go, even in spite of an occasional "detox. " But then again, I get it. Been there and done that too! I think there is something in Males DNA that naturally makes them inclined to be a "white knight. " Perhaps culturally or some way we are socialized, we like to be the "hero" - ride in on a White Horse and save the day? I know early on I was that way. But in the long run, doing that is the wrong move and the "reward" you want to get for the "hero move" isn't there and isn't coming. So if you front money, do it out of kindness and sympathy, not because you think it will provide future benefits.

I use to b / c with a monger who got ripped off by a SWer he had developed into a regular date. First time it happened I told him to move on to Plan B. He didn't. She made a bunch of promises and he went back. Over a period of time the dude got ripped off by this girl 6-times and kept going back! Yeah, I know. Pretty extreme. But if you had something really good going with a girl, just how many times would you let her stiff you? I know, it is a pain to find one great enough to be a regular (one who really rocks your world each & every time), so one can be willing to ignore an occasional "bad behavior. ".

But the point is, no matter how good your intentions, how nice of a guy you are, how well you treat a girl, you let her take advantage of you once and you now have "sucker" tattooed to your forehead as far as she is concerned.

I NEVER have a girl blowing up my phone asking for money: 1) I use GV so it is isolated and never bothersome as I only deal with it when I wish and 2) I don't play those games- I just tell them NO! No wishy-washy "maybe," just a firm & polite NO! After a couple of tries, they quit trying and they go blow up one of you guys' phones! Saying NO! Has never hurt me from getting a date with them. Ever. So I don't let them victimize me or tell them if they do they are done (and mean it!

So from this chair, me thinks it is all about how one plays the game. It can be done, it does take some time & learning, but if a dolt like me can get there, you can too!

Good Luck Mongering!

Calling Out a Provider or I Expect too Much

I expect too much:

* I expect a girl to respond to a text message sooner than 12-minutes, AFTER we have already started texting back & forth.

* I expect a girl to NOT blow up and get all huffy while we are texting.

* I expect she isn't going to flat out lie to me: "I paid for automatic reposting" when posting on CL Causal Encounters.

* I expect a girl ought to have a modicum of "customer service" skills while texting as a prelude to "customer service" when reading T. S. Elliot.

(302) 400-5049.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wilmington_411.png‎   Idiot Girl.jpg‎  

Poetry Reading is NOT a Euphanism

The origin of the phrase "poetry reading" comes from this thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...419&viewfull=1#post2394419.

The use of the phrase "poetry reading" in that post referred to a person taking a book, kindle, tablet or some other media with words on it and going through the process of reading words (poetry) out load or verbalizing the words on said media. It was suggested that perhaps a young lady reading poetry out loud might be a turn on to some. That is all that was intended. Some type of action that could be legally contracted for and paid for that would NOT infer anything illegal was going on.

But using "poetry reading" as a euphemism or "code words" for oral sex and talking about money is clearly an illegal act.

To paraphrase that post:

The bottom line is that paying for a rubdown, dancing, stripping, poetry reading or some other service is NOT illegal. You can pay a girl to read Emily Dickinson to you if you want, if that heats you up. If you want to talk to all of your potential dates about illegal things that include "sex acts for money," then hey, one would have said what LE needs to be said in order to make an arrest, But if you have an agreement with your date to read poetry to you and have your copy of Emily Dickinson with you then fine; what happens after that was NOT implied or contracted for and thus might be hard to prove was paid for.

But hey, if one uses "poetry reading" as a euphemism for some form of sex, then they have blurred the lines and left them self open to being charged with illegal activities.

EPM. Well Worth It

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer21  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you guys have heard of Exotic Philly Models (google it if not) in Philly. It houses some very fine ladies (accurateish photoshopish photos on their site). Of course, most of them have gone through surgery but aesthetically. For 250 it is a great deal. This is considering the 160-180 range for FS at most parlors here. Multiple pops are allowed (maybe 2 max. But between two showers and 2 pops, there isn't time for much more in a 60 min session) and I've never tipped beyond the initial rate. This is just a heads up because even Philly can be a hit or miss when visiting those regular parlors. From my experience, the hit rate of getting a younger lady is higher. But the shape and size is variable. I could probably group most of my DE encounters into a more consistent range.

If you guys haven't heard of it, BBBJ is on the menu and P2 P can be had as well. Depending on your comfort level of activities, be proactive because it happens so quick you don't even know until it is too late.

Of course, the problem is the drive. 45 minutes isn't bad, but the total round trip ends up being about 3 hours plus parking annoyances.
    While working in Philly this was by far my favorite, while on the high end it is a place everyone should experience at least once. Follow the reviews on the Philly board and you may just wind up going for a visit.

I'm sure you guys have heard of Exotic Philly Models (google it if not) in Philly. It houses some very fine ladies (accurateish photoshopish photos on their site). Of course, most of them have gone through surgery but aesthetically. For 250 it is a great deal. This is considering the 160-180 range for FS at most parlors here. Multiple pops are allowed (maybe 2 max. But between two showers and 2 pops, there isn't time for much more in a 60 min session) and I've never tipped beyond the initial rate. This is just a heads up because even Philly can be a hit or miss when visiting those regular parlors. From my experience, the hit rate of getting a younger lady is higher. But the shape and size is variable. I could probably group most of my DE encounters into a more consistent range.

If you guys haven't heard of it, BBBJ is on the menu and P2 P can be had as well. Depending on your comfort level of activities, be proactive because it happens so quick you don't even know until it is too late.

Of course, the problem is the drive. 45 minutes isn't bad, but the total round trip ends up being about 3 hours plus parking annoyances.

Posting Limitations