Quote Originally Posted by BigMBoyd  [View Original Post]
http://battlecreek.backpage.com/Fema...erage/15850123

I finally met up with Tiffany a few weeks ago. She uses two different numbers, and is often in Illinois. I've seen her ads over the last several years on several forums, but never pulled the trigger until recently. I was expecting to be disappointed, but to my surprise, a young cute girl met me at the crap-hole place that several girls use in BC. Her photos wouldn't change if they would have been taken the same day. Wow. She looked exactly like the third photo in the recent ad. No signs of baby damage, and appeared clean and sober.

Great attitude, clean, soft, long blonde hair, maybe 5'5" tall, I'd guess late 20's to 30 years old, and a little thick (very hot) exactly as in her photos. Everything covered, no greek, dfk, cg, mish. Everything I was hoping for except I would have liked BBBJ. To her credit, she was just as good with the cover, so I was happy. The only thing I would complain about is the incall location. It's the "worst" place in America. Although the room was freshly cleaned, I got the feeling that more than one girl might be using the same room.

Would I repeat? Yes, but without the BBBJ and the fact that I like to get some strange, I probably won't repeat. I bet most people would like her, and I'm surprised there haven't been more reviews of her.

BMB.
I saw her a few weeks ago in Kalamazoo with a different outcome. She told me a GFE was possible and it was not even close. No DATY, was rushed out after about 25 minutes when I payed for an hour. I would not repeat. YMWV!