Just to begin this post, I want to make it clear this is a very serious post and since I am a hobbyist and a Senior Member I felt a quick thread would be acceptable as this is relevant to the hobby, and this condition is usually undetected by most DR's.

2 days ago I went to the ER room, I've had problems in my midsection area for a long time (3+ years) now usually major frequent urination after ejaculation or drinking stuff like alcohol, soda or cofee (3+ years) I always thought it was an unrepairable hernia or UTI or another bladder / urinary problem. Doctor's always taught I was lying and would tell me it was in my head. I would even explain I feel pain as I masturbate and at the point of ejaculation, and also that these pains or symptoms would be virtually not present when having sex with a real woman.

The doctor told me I said enough when he heard the last part. He said most docs don't learn about this in med school and usually kick patients out when they can't detect anything.

I have masturbatory urethritis: Masturbation and ejaculation inflames and narrows my urinal lining and urethra, and when I pee after said masturbation / ejac the acidity in urine further inflames and narrows it. So I spend over 24 hours with excruciating pain and frequent urination. If I drink cofee, soda, beer or even water when I am feeling this pain and desperation to urinate it multiples the problems by 5 x. Any activity is unbearable.

My quality of life has lowered dramatically. And I can't masturbate at all, and I have no girlfriend. I am being an honest member here, my choices are as MY DOCTOR SAID:

1. I cannot masturbate for 6 MONTHS, If I do I will have to restart the 6 months cessation again.

2. I can ONLY HAVE REAL SEX during these 6 MONTHS.

3. After the 6 months, I will be susceptible to the condition again, meaning I am screwed even after 6 months, I CANNOT MASTURBATE OR I AM AT RISK.

So I've realized my only way to live a happy life (I am very antagonistic to those around me especially since I am single) with this is I will have to at the least see a provider every month atleast and sometimes maybe every 3 weeks depending on my state of wellbeing.

I've been a long time poster so hope some of you can give me some support, I am not shilling or asking for money / donations or anything but I've come to accept this is the only help I can get. Since I have this condition and as long as I am single, I have to see providers regularly.

If anyone can be kind enough to send me(via PM) recommended providers I would appreciate it, I am open to driving to anywhere in Los ANgeles, OC and the IE.

I usually prefer hour or multiple hour sessions, incall and am looking for several providers who are well reviewed and can see me on a regular basis (1-2 times a month).

Providers will be in effect my medicine and "my doctors"(or nurses if you prefer) since they will be treating my condition by seeing me.

Again this is a serious post, and I pretty much have lived with this problem without knowing what to do, but I have to get help and besides getting a wife, this is the only treatment I can get.

Thanks, any help appreciated.