Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dani Brooke

Just saw her a couple of days ago and she was great- super accommodating and super chill. Not fat but definitely the hips you want for you to hold as you pound away. Great girl for a great price.

MsJen, love DATO.

I saw MsJen again last week. To add to the reviews on her, I've seen her twice and had fun each time. Excellent BBBJ that she seems to enjoy doing. She also is very responsive to DATO and loves it. I love doing it but to each their own. Always do a Q. V. For $, I just don't last very long. I also tried to ask her about the request for mongers to send their pics. She pretended like she didn't hear me. I just reiterated it kind of drives away potential visitors. Anyway, seems to have a good attitude. And the doggy is fun with a great view. YMMV.

Princess940

Quote Originally Posted by NubinNash  [View Original Post]
    On usag sister. Is this TGTBT and uncle is posting I just don't believe it or is there a good legit chick in town. Please pm me if so as this would be great.
    I tried to PM you but your box is full. Did you ever find out if she's legit?

Dani B.

I'll chime in. Agree with others the pics are accurate. While I agree, she is not petite, she is also definitely not fat. I guess I just don't consider the pics all that petite. Nevertheless, I have seen 3 times now. All for Q. V. At $. CBJ as always, but not a deal breaker for me. Always clean shaven and responsive to DATY. Very girl next door attitude. Makes some noise, which I appreciate, whether it's fake or not. A little far north of Nashville but I think she will be moving further south in town if that peaks anyone's interest.

Not heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Chester67  [View Original Post]
    Head shot is accurate. The bikini pic was most likely a younger photo cause it looks petite to me. She is not petite, unless you are an offensive lineman.
    If anyone equates that little cutie with an offensive lineman their team must have sucked. I consider pics accurate and I have seen her in past 2 weeks.

Dani Brooke.

Head shot is accurate. The bikini pic was most likely a younger photo cause it looks petite to me. She is not petite, unless you are an offensive lineman.
    I have seen Brooke and the head board of her bed in the bikini picture is the head board in the room she has now. A very fun and sexy woman. IMHO the pictures are all accurate.

I've never visited her, but I remember that middle pic of her rear from the past several months prior to everything getting shut down. She's been around for a little while, but I don't remember any reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSportsDoc  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Naughty Natashia? She seems to have recently popped up on the sister site, and I'd like to pull the trigger but cannot find any info on her here. TIA.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...293&cityid=424

Naughty Natashia

Does anyone have any intel on Naughty Natashia? She seems to have recently popped up on the sister site, and I'd like to pull the trigger but cannot find any info on her here. TIA.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...293&cityid=424

Dani B

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures she post actually of her and accurate? She doesn't seem heavy, so just asking.

Providers on downturn

Quote Originally Posted by ManyInches8  [View Original Post]
    But I do remember when Anna was the talk of the forum, even Leigh for a bit and who can forget Milli. So sad these once promising ladies fall quickly but still attempt to seek premium prices for their service. SMH.
    I hate that I never was able to set anything up with Milli. Those legs and ass looked so damn fine. Still in the market for another curvy girl after my utr moved.

Accurate

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures she post actually of her and accurate? She doesn't seem heavy, so just asking.
    I have seen her several times. The pictures are accurate. She is a real girl and healthy, I wouldn't consider her big. Honestly the best experience I have had in this world or real world in a long time. Everyone has their preference, my only complaint is I have been disappointed with everyone else since I met her on BP.

Dani B

I scheduled a meet up last week. She was heavier than I assumed she would be and I opted out. She does have a cute face and nice hair. She's also really nice. Not fat, but not petite either.

Recent visit

Quote Originally Posted by QuinnEtj89  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone else here has seen this girl. I'm new to Nashville and have only seen Tiffany in Antioch so far but she's not GFE. I saw one review for this girl but was curious if anyone else had seen her? Really just want to make sure she isn't LEO. Thanks.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...284&cityid=424
    I scheduled a meet up last week. She was heavier than I assumed she would be and I opted out. She does have a cute face and nice hair. She's also really nice. Not fat, but not petite either.

Quote Originally Posted by DBlock615  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...id=424&lang=en

I saw her yesterday for an incall. I've seen her on several occasions over the course of time and see hasn't disappointed me on no visits. Provides a very good experience. Very flexible with her skills so I highly recommend her for a visit.
    Is this the Brooklyn that was formerly with PGC?

Brooke west.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...id=424&lang=en

I saw her yesterday for an incall. I've seen her on several occasions over the course of time and see hasn't disappointed me on no visits. Provides a very good experience. Very flexible with her skills so I highly recommend her for a visit.

Posting Limitations