So I guess Lily is now gone aswell, went to Happy this Thursday and asked for lily girl told me no more lily that's 2 gone now. Asked to see if Nancy was there and just as I asked she came out from the back with a big smile. Nancy is kinda big around the waist but face isn't so bad for a old lady. She took me to furthest room on the left and told me to take off clothes she didn't leave and watched me undress. Nancy began touching me as soon as I I took my shirt off and was grabbing the boys and the rod with excitement saying oh long time even tho I never had her. We went straight to a long and pretty sloppy BJ with tons of hard sucking, about 15 min in she went on top for some RACG she can ride a pretty mean one. Pounded Nacy for a Solid 20 then blew in the bag, she wiped off Jr and began sucking the rest out then spit into towel. Last 15 min she gave me a OK head massage dressed and gave me a good bye hug with a kiss on cheek and told me to come back. She had this insanely horny face and I left wondering if she'd do msog and anal well have to find out. Happy Holidays fellas stay safe and keep on mongering.