click for FREE hookups
Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
Click here for the best sugar babies
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 241 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Red, Listen

Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    I just don't understand the mindset, these are also the people that typically look to bareback. To me, that's almost an active death wish or a deep seated sexual addiction akin to drug or alcohol addiction where you risk life and limb for it.
    First off, I 100% no 1000% agree what you're saying. I won't argue your point. Sex is an addiction or can be an addiction. We are a forum full of addicts. Quite a few play the dangerous game of going unprotected? Do I condone others from doing it? No. But I'd be a total hypocrite if I come on here and finger point at members. Do I promote unsafe sex? Well how do you tell an addict that what you're doing (bb-ing) is going to jeapordize your health or even kill you? Ask that same question to a junkie or an alkie. Many arent going to want to listen. People are going to do what feeds into their pleasures, often times risking their own health. Its going to take a life changing event or some higher power to make them want to stop. Unfortunately at times that thing is their own demise.

Can someone be coerce out of it? Sure. But it's not done in just one setting. It's a constant thing. The practice of bb-ing these girls, I seriously doubt will ever go away no matter how many times you come on this board and voice your opinion. It's sad, its true.

I'll end my comment by saying that yeah I DO respect what your saying and lordy maaaany of us need to be alot more careful, myself included. I DO see where you're coming from. I'm not blind to it. Yes, we are taking a big gamble- our health our lives the lives of others, especially now with this virus crisis that were having. But the best way, the most preventive measure is to not play the Game at all, condom or no condom.

I just don't understand the mindset, these are also the people that typically look to bareback. To me, that's almost an active death wish or a deep seated sexual addiction akin to drug or alcohol addiction where you risk life and limb for it.
    So you were not bare backing Mouth Goddess before you got mad at her when you learned she went from UTR to form fav? LOL.

Eh

Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again🙄.

Because guys want to get their dick sucked. That's probably a good reason why, Red. You come on the site whining or questioning what others are doing. Why? What does it matter to you? You work for the CDC or WHO or something? Who are you to question what everybody else is doing?

Yeah, we all get it. You've said it enough times in the past. Most of us know theres a world-wide virus crisis going on right now. But you're trying to advocate for something that's comparable to trying to stop the use of marijuana. Girls going to sell, Guys going to buy. Guys going to buy hookers, streetwalkers, hotel dwellers, bareback them, eat their pussies, fuck them in the ass and so on. It's happening now and it's going to continue after this crisis is over- hopefully. Who cares!! Its about choices and chances. Just like when you made the choice of loaning out money to a prostitute or bringing them over to your house for dinner. The same prostitute you swooned thinking you had a special relationship with then she wound up buying shit using your account. We ALL had a special relationship with her once she got paid. Who cares!?

If you're that worried Red, I mean reeeally really worried, stay home with the Misses (who I know you cheat on), stop fucking with the hookers and stay safe.

JFC! Feel free to come back at me. Doesnt change what's going in this cesspool we play in.

I tell you what, despite COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again🙄.

Because guys want to get their dick sucked. That's probably a good reason why, Red. You come on the site whining or questioning what others are doing. Why? What does it matter to you? You work for the CDC or WHO or something? Who are you to question what everybody else is doing?

Yeah, we all get it. You've said it enough times in the past. Most of us know theres a world-wide virus crisis going on right now. But you're trying to advocate for something that's comparable to trying to stop the use of marijuana. Girls going to sell, Guys going to buy. Guys going to buy hookers, streetwalkers, hotel dwellers, bareback them, eat their pussies, fuck them in the ass and so on. It's happening now and it's going to continue after this crisis is over- hopefully. Who cares!! Its about choices and chances. Just like when you made the choice of loaning out money to a prostitute or bringing them over to your house for dinner. The same prostitute you swooned thinking you had a special relationship with then she wound up buying shit using your account. We ALL had a special relationship with her once she got paid. Who cares!?

If you're that worried Red, I mean reeeally really worried, stay home with the Misses (who I know you cheat on), stop fucking with the hookers and stay safe.

JFC! Feel free to come back at me. Doesnt change what's going in this cesspool we play in.
    These girls seem busier than ever and charging a lot more these days! I guess being scooped up in the house makes one's sex drive increase!

How about the guy in charge in his own words?? Think that MIGHT be a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    When you say debunked, debunked by whom? There was a pandemic task force, that pandemic taskforce was tasked with, well pandemics, hence the name.

This is literally from the story that was printed on May 10,2018 not in 2020.

"The top White House official responsible for leading the USA Response in the event of a deadly pandemic has left the administration, and the global health security team he oversaw has been disbanded under a reorganization by national security adviser John Bolton.

The abrupt departure of Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer from the National Security Council means no senior administration official is now focused solely on global health security. Ziemer's departure, along with the breakup of his team, comes at a time when many experts say the country is already underprepared for the increasing risks of a pandemic or bioterrorism attack. ".

It was reported on a variety of news outlets on that day so what exactly was debunked?

Seriously, I'm curious as to your thoughts on how this apparently didn't happen.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...sponse-office/

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, "dissolved the office" at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness. Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious. ".

Oh Lord🙄

Can someone explain why guys are out picking up streetwalkers during this time? It fucking astounds me that they take this risk and then possibly go home to families of others. What the fuck is wrong with them? Instead of picking up walkers, why not play Russian roulette? It has about the same effect.
    Here we go again🙄.

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    When you say debunked, debunked by whom? There was a pandemic task force, that pandemic taskforce was tasked with, well pandemics, hence the name.

"The top White House official responsible for leading the USA Response in the event of a deadly pandemic has left the administration, and the global health security team he oversaw has been disbanded under a reorganization by national security adviser John Bolton.

The abrupt departure of Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer from the National Security Council means no senior administration official is now focused solely on global health security. Ziemer's departure, along with the breakup of his team, comes at a time when many experts say the country is already underprepared for the increasing risks of a pandemic or bioterrorism attack. ".

It was reported on a variety of news outlets on that day so what exactly was debunked?

Seriously, I'm curious as to your thoughts on how this apparently didn't happen.
    I thought about responding; but have been trying to argue less and listen more. I assume he's referring to the fact that some members were retained and streamed into new positions, some of which had to with pandemics. Which of course does not debunk the assertion at all. It was disbanded, as reported, and we were clearly hobbled by that fact. It is also true that the White House knew about the virus as early as December. I've seen it argued that the White House couldn't have anticipated how serious it would become. Probably true; but we all know who could have known, even if some don't want to admit it.

Administrator

Seriously

Can someone explain why guys are out picking up streetwalkers during this time? It fucking astounds me that they take this risk and then possibly go home to families of others. What the fuck is wrong with them? Instead of picking up walkers, why not play Russian roulette? It has about the same effect.
    Do you understand math?

Let me help you.

Russian Roulette is a game where you take a revolver with 5 or 6 cylinders and place one bullet in it, then spin the cylinder, close it randomly, then place it against your temple and pull the trigger. You have a 1-6 or 1-5 chance of dying.

Covid 19 at this time, has an overall survival rate of over 98% (which is known as the mortality rate) which is a function of comparing the morbidity rate (number of confirmed cases) with the mortality rate (number of deaths attributed to the virus) at the present time testing procedures in the US are abysmal, a friend of mine who used to work in the labs for the NIH says he wouldn't be surprised if right now, at this very moment there were 50,000,000 people infected with the virus. Since he has a Phd in molecular biology and 40 years experience with medical testing I'll say OK. So what that means is the real mortality rate once this is all done is going to end up being. 000 something%.

Can you see how this is very different than Russian Roulette?

People like you are causing this panic which is created some of the worst economic damage since the great depression and will ultimately lead to far more deaths than C-19 will ever cause.

Covid is a thing, it's not nothing, it tears through older and at risk groups in a horrifying manner but once it runs out of those then what? Wash your hands, avoid crowds, stay home of you don't need to go out, flattening the curve is a great idea because it will allow more of those people in those risk groups to survive. However it is not an automatic death sentence for everybody who gets it, it is not ebola and please stop acting as if it is, you are only making things worse.

Administrator

Honestly curious

Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    You are blasting "certain" people for watching certain news networks, yet you are spewing false shit that has been debunked, as long as you take the time to research it instead of regurgitating what your selected sources of "news" are giving you.

Question

Pot, meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I can not understand why are "certain" people kinda being sheep watching certain "news" networks, rather then thinking for themselves.

We in this predicament yes. However the damage could of been deflated if we had a certain "taskforce", that was disbanded for no apparent reason whatsoever- who sole purpose was exactly to deal with this situation, and we had knowledge since December, where Mayors and our Potus acting like we just find out about in February and March.
    You are blasting "certain" people for watching certain news networks, yet you are spewing false shit that has been debunked, as long as you take the time to research it instead of regurgitating what your selected sources of "news" are giving you.

Meh

Nothing is free, we the people that get fucking ass raped by the IRS have to eventually backfill that hole. I think it is $17,200 to get $2,400. That bill will eventually come due with massive consequences.
    Not to long ago, I know nowhere near 2 trillion, but didn't we just pay some private contractors like 5+ billions for a confetti wall, so unless they have up their financials for the world to see, out of the goodness of their hearts, we may never know where all that money go. Tis why FB remained a Super power for a while. The economy left to its own devices will bounce back, only problem is we should of had safety nets to cushion the fall that we are about to take. Thing is, I get the fact we are where we are, nothing we can do about it, however, I can not understand why are "certain" people kinda being sheep watching certain "news" networks, rather then thinking for themselves.

We in this predicament yes. However the damage could of been deflated if we had a certain "taskforce", that was disbanded for no apparent reason whatsoever- who sole purpose was exactly to deal with this situation, and we had knowledge since December, where Mayors and our Potus acting like we just find out about in February and March. If we all knew about it in December and January on social media, that means for damn sure the government knew about it. Which is why that government official is in trouble for what Martha Stewart got sent to jail for LOL. Telling his buddies in January to make some lucrative deals. Which uncovered more officials pulling out stock around the same time.

One last Rant WHY ARE "certain" people targeting one of the lead sensible people on the Cororana case, who hasn't lied at ever corner. Lord this country is so twisted. Just plain ignorance rather target the person making sense out of the matter with death threats, then point their anger at the true source of this countries current predicament. Its not even an "what if" or "looking back", this was a common sense approach to deter the virus before it became an issue, which was wrote off as a ploy, bc people think nothing bad will ever happen from their choices not to act. Hell Even Today hoax or not the virus is real, why are these states governors so reluctant to act. Took a huge block party here for us to get on a more strict lockdown. Last week I kid you not saw restaurants packed with people. People were actually going out more, just to be defiant, and claim they know it all.

Economics

First, my reference to free money is regarding interest free loans. Will there be companies that take unnecessary capital at a cheap cost to make sure that they can weather the storm, hell yeah. If you had a team and business that you had built on your own blood, sweat, and money that could fail because of all of this and hurt dozens of families- I would hope that you would take whatever precautions you could to hedge against it. My accountant said that there are companies with over 200 employees, and they don't have the capital to cover payroll for two weeks. We can all judge from afar, but in the end, it's really about keeping our small businesses afloat through this.

Second, the alternative is a collapse that would require a lot more than $2 T in stimulus. Probably still will.

Pick your poison. -F904.

Nothing is free, we the people that get fucking ass raped by the IRS have to eventually backfill that hole. I think it is $17,200 to get $2,400. That bill will eventually come due with massive consequences.

"Free"

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Is there a lot of hype, yeah. Will there be hospitals, Urgent Care centers, and others that take advantage of the situation- yeah. Is this a virus that is really spreading and killing- yep!

For some of us small businesses, this isn't really a bad thing. We have multiple avenues to get funds at dirt cheap or for FREE right now- even if you don't need it. "Never let a good crisis go to waste. " - Winston Churchill.

Skeptical

Is there a lot of hype, yeah. Will there be hospitals, Urgent Care centers, and others that take advantage of the situation- yeah. Is this a virus that is really spreading and killing- yep!

For some of us small businesses, this isn't really a bad thing. We have multiple avenues to get funds at dirt cheap or for FREE right now- even if you don't need it. "Never let a good crisis go to waste. " - Winston Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    In natural selection's power to make the human race smarter through weeding out the dimwitted. By all means, anyone who wants to roll the dice on this one has my blessing.

Posting Limitations