I'm going to throw what is probably a challenging question out there.

Let's say you were from out of town, and had one night to spend in MB. You wanted to get your game on and hopefully score some poon, but you don't want to do the usual strip club takeout routine.

Where would you go? Assume you're about mid 30's, fit / appealing enough that you can date dancers without paying (sometimes).

What I'm getting at -- are there any clubs or bars worth checking out in MB that are good haunts for general poon hunting? I'm talking about hunting for freebies, floozies, possibly even UTR girls or those hunting for a sugar daddy.

What I'm looking for here is kind of a meat market type of nightclub. The clubs ones at Broadway aren't really well suited for this because they're tiny, and they encourage hopping between them too much. It's usually better to have one club that sits by itself rather than a bunch of tourist traps clustered together. The last time I was in 2001 (probably 8 years ago) it had a good layout and location for the club itself but the crowd was way older than what I would be looking for, and looking them up on facebook I can tell nothing changed. LOL.

Maybe internet hookups have replaced all of the good "get laid" clubs over the years and it's just changing times? In every city I'm familiar with, the really good places to go on the prowl are usually not the most obvious, and you end up having to spend some time in the city and know some people to find out about them. Even then, sometimes they have one night that's "special", like maybe all the local dancers / waitresses / bar staff tend to go on a Sunday night or whatever. I'm looking for a tip like that.. If it exists.

Many thanks if you can help.

-JL.