click for FREE hookups
Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups
This blog is moderated by Christophe1

But still

Quote Originally Posted by JParkLa  [View Original Post]
    KennyR, you don't need to be sorry. I just have to live and learn from my mistakes. Usually, I try to stay in the $ range, but from you and Christophe1's experience I was excited. I don't think it was neither of your fault. Since I am Asian, she may have thought I could help her better (or at least that is what I think) by teaching her how to. I think I have to stick with the $ range and if they go higher, they better be reviewed. For me, it was a combination of driving a bit far and getting jipped. BTW, you and Christophe1 do a great job so I can't hold one bad girl against you two.
    I feel bad though. And thank you for that. I learn from the best like christophe1. I've read a lot of his post and dammm he's a beast! He gives great info and love reading his post!

Have you tried these spots in sgv? I've had a really good time here. But it was last year when I hit these places up.

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...ng-22/19267793

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...ls-23/15171342

I definitely want to try this college girl out! Hopefully this month. Ill let you guys know how it went when I go see her.

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...re-22/31100012

Cheers! Be safe!

Live and Learn

Quote Originally Posted by KennyR  [View Original Post]
    Dammm bro srry you had a bad session with her. Not cool! Idk what to say though. Srry bro.
    KennyR, you don't need to be sorry. I just have to live and learn from my mistakes. Usually, I try to stay in the $ range, but from you and Christophe1's experience I was excited. I don't think it was neither of your fault. Since I am Asian, she may have thought I could help her better (or at least that is what I think) by teaching her how to. I think I have to stick with the $ range and if they go higher, they better be reviewed. For me, it was a combination of driving a bit far and getting jipped. BTW, you and Christophe1 do a great job so I can't hold one bad girl against you two.

Vivi.

Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Reminded me of some provider I almost saw while back.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...uy-26/25979495

Another ad of hers on CV.

I noticed her ad on BP several months ago. Texed her a few times. She sounded polite and nice. She was new to business with no reviews. $160 for hour. If I remember correctly, someone on SGV board said $120 is the maximum for most of the providers in the area and I agree. I asked her if she provides hh session and her response was "No!" Soon enough her good reviews started to pop out on couple of sites, one after another. Then she raised her rate to $200. Hour with one pop. I decided not to see her after all.
    Who went by Angel also. The comment is true. I think in her case she started get reviewed alot of "another site". She is definitely not worth the $$. She was barely worth the $.6. Maybe she raised her rates to pay for her new boob job which she seems pretty proud of. LOL.

IMO just pay 50 more bucks and get a nice K girl.

ViVi

Quote Originally Posted by Kajispam  [View Original Post]
    This is to be expected. A sudden rush in popularity when her number and info are posted. Those who may not comment can still call, and do, which means she can turn down any low offers and cash in. Business is business.
    Reminded me of some provider I almost saw while back.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...uy-26/25979495

Another ad of hers on CV.

I noticed her ad on BP several months ago. Texed her a few times. She sounded polite and nice. She was new to business with no reviews. $160 for hour. If I remember correctly, someone on SGV board said $120 is the maximum for most of the providers in the area and I agree. I asked her if she provides hh session and her response was "No!" Soon enough her good reviews started to pop out on couple of sites, one after another. Then she raised her rate to $200. Hour with one pop. I decided not to see her after all.

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Met her. Nice gal. Friends are over and I Got to host now. Short of it, ok.

More to follow.
    Nice pics!

Cece

Christophe1,

You must have a special powers since my session with Ceci was just brutal. I agree with you and KennyR about her giving an address right away is not good. But since you two are regulars, I took your word as golden and went (literally less than an hour ago). From both your experience, she sounded fun, but for the price $.4 and driving 20 miles one way, it was not worth it for me. I am Asian, but different ethnicity, so she might have been comfortable or something with me. She started by asking me where I found her ad and I said BP. After I said that she had me help her post a new ad. She seems new to the posting process so I help her upload her ad again. After she saw the post was going up (took 10 mins.) she was ready for me. We both got naked and she started by giving me an okay massage on my back. After 3-5 minutes, she went to get a cover and gave me a BJ. You are right about the mechanics, but looking back, the BJ, for me, was the highlight. 5 minutes of a slow and nice BJ and she goes to the bathroom to spit the excessive saliva. She then jumps on top of me to do cowgirl (which I love) , but she asked me to go on top within 1-2 minutes. While I was on top, I tried to suck on her nipples, but she wouldn't allow me the pleasure. After a few minutes, I blew and wipe myself clean. She then went back to her computer and asked me to show how to post again. She was recording the steps I took (she had other videos (pointed at the screen). She started to get dress so I assume it was over. I probably spent 30-40 minutes there and more than half was helping her figure out BP. For me, I felt rushed and overpaid for the service. It might have just been me since Christophe1 and KennyR seemed to have fun, but for me it was bad, so potentially YMMV.
    Dammm bro srry you had a bad session with her. Not cool! Idk what to say though. Srry bro.

Cece

I understand why Kenny was concerned that she was a LEO. She readily gave her address and in text revealed what she would do for donation. I felt a little paranoid myself and if not for Kenny's review would have never visited this provider.

L. 6.5/10 She is pretty but not Pretty. You can tell that she has had a lot of plastic surgery done. Her nose looks like it is still in recovery. Her breasts are nice to look at, to touch (feel normal) , but you can feel the silicone moving (floating) around. Not sure if her butt was modified as it is very very bubbly. It actually felt pretty good to grab and spank. Her butt is a 9/10.

A. 8.5. She is very friendly and greets you with a nice hug and some cuddling, and nuzzling of your neck. She is sans car for the time being and looking to meet people for outside fun. Movies, dinner, shopping, teach English, or even to just spend the night with each other. Good opportunity for someone looking for that type of pseudo relationship. I might even call her to follow up on that.

S. 7. Not GFE on first date. More than likely, it will improve with future interactions. All positions are available. CBJ 7. 5-8. I enjoyed watching her as her face looked very pretty from my position and she seemed like she was in love with my cock. She would even open her eyes and look into mine from time to time. She has room for improvement as she only does the up and down with some rotation. She does not lick the dick or tongue the boys which leads to a better blow. 69, tongue in her ass, DAY, RCG, CG, Doggie, Mish. Didn't ask to unload out of condom. Funny thing happened when I finished. She had a weird condom that didn't have an end receptacle and when I came it felt like the condom broke or she squirted. I jumped off in horror / surprise to find that it just spread all around inside. Freaky.

E. (experience) 7. We hung out and chatted a bit. Sex left me satisfied. She's an indie provider (answers phone and meets you at the door) so there is an advantage to multiple visits and you know what / who your getting.

E. (expense) I think she is trying to find her entry level. Still negotiable. I would say 1 is a reasonable rate for her looks and service.

R. Not sure. She has potential but I'm not exactly into her looks to performance ratio. I feel that someone needs to teach her more safety in how to communicate to hobbyist and watch out for LE. Otherwise, I think she will have a short stay her as she opens herself to being a target. Also, she has a nosy neighbor. He came out to look what was going on when I arrived and again when I left.
    Cheers everyone! Drinking sum cape cod. Chris it sounds like you had a good time I'm glad! She's a real sweet girl! Treat her right and shell treat you right. And your right sumone needs to teach her more in the saftey on how to communicate to other hobbyist peeps. I will be seeing her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddddan218  [View Original Post]
    What's up with this Ceci character?

Bro, what you got is a total rip-off!
    This is to be expected. A sudden rush in popularity when her number and info are posted. Those who may not comment can still call, and do, which means she can turn down any low offers and cash in. Business is business.

What's up with this Ceci character?

Bro, what you got is a total rip-off!

Christophe1,

You must have a special powers since my session with Ceci was just brutal. I agree with you and KennyR about her giving an address right away is not good. But since you two are regulars, I took your word as golden and went (literally less than an hour ago). From both your experience, she sounded fun, but for the price $.4 and driving 20 miles one way, it was not worth it for me. I am Asian, but different ethnicity, so she might have been comfortable or something with me. She started by asking me where I found her ad and I said BP. After I said that she had me help her post a new ad. She seems new to the posting process so I help her upload her ad again. After she saw the post was going up (took 10 mins.) she was ready for me. We both got naked and she started by giving me an okay massage on my back. After 3-5 minutes, she went to get a cover and gave me a BJ. You are right about the mechanics, but looking back, the BJ, for me, was the highlight. 5 minutes of a slow and nice BJ and she goes to the bathroom to spit the excessive saliva. She then jumps on top of me to do cowgirl (which I love) , but she asked me to go on top within 1-2 minutes. While I was on top, I tried to suck on her nipples, but she wouldn't allow me the pleasure. After a few minutes, I blew and wipe myself clean. She then went back to her computer and asked me to show how to post again. She was recording the steps I took (she had other videos (pointed at the screen). She started to get dress so I assume it was over. I probably spent 30-40 minutes there and more than half was helping her figure out BP. For me, I felt rushed and overpaid for the service. It might have just been me since Christophe1 and KennyR seemed to have fun, but for me it was bad, so potentially YMMV.

Laser

Hey JPark. Yeah. 1.4 is too much. I paid 1. And for my,"would I return?" I said maybe. Given that her looks to service aren't favorable. Even for free, which I think she was offering to me in exchange for my comanionship, I still might not call because of the druve.

With any of the SGV girls never pay for the hour. Just doesn't happen. After first pop, if you want a round two offer a. 2 and see what happens. A lot of the AAMP girls go for that because they keep it.

Could you LASER her? I'm curious about how I scale meetings compared to others.
    I am a bit bias on my LASER, but that is because I didn't have a good time.

L. 6.5/10. She wasn't that bad, but her age is not what is stated on the ad (but I already knew that was the case going in). Her first two pictures is what got me, but when I saw her in person, she looked +10 years her stated age. You did mention angles, but I guess I had a bad angle.

A. 6.5/10. I do agree that she did have a great attitude, stating I was great and she would like to meet again (probably to help her with posting or something). For me, her priority was learning BP than making me feel good, but I did like her cheerful attitude.

S. 5.0/10. BJ was the best part, even when it was mechanical. Not much than your standard cow girl (no real grinding) , then missionary (she must been tired) to finish off. She wasn't really into it with me anyways (YMMV) , but it was a bit late (1ish in the morning)

E. 4.0/10. For $.4, I think I could have gotten much better (based on looks & performance to price, I would give her a 4). I guess if I took your advice, it wouldn't be as bad (thinking it was half an hour) and I would maybe bump it up 1 or 2 points. Personally, I felt a bit robbed since I helped her more than got pleasure.

R. Probably not. Like yourself, the drive was a bit much, and from this last experience not sure why I would pay someone to help them out and get little in return.

On a side note, I did like the pictures of JennyBabie, but cash is tight now a days, and got to save up to have fun. If you don't mind me asking, do most girls you meet give half special rates? It seems to me that they only offer hour rates, and only perform for a half. I would love to have what Baldy and some of the other folks here have with the non-pros, but sometimes I think its better to hit and run, unless they are super awesome and good in the sack.

Christophe1,

Hey JPark. Yeah. 1.4 is too much. I paid 1. And for my,"would I return?" I said maybe. Given that her looks to service aren't favorable. Even for free, which I think she was offering to me in exchange for my comanionship, I still might not call because of the druve.

With any of the SGV girls never pay for the hour. Just doesn't happen. After first pop, if you want a round two offer a. 2 and see what happens. A lot of the AAMP girls go for that because they keep it.

Could you LASER her? I'm curious about how I scale meetings compared to others.

Different Outcome

I understand why Kenny was concerned that she was a LEO. She readily gave her address and in text revealed what she would do for donation. I felt a little paranoid myself and if not for Kenny's review would have never visited this provider.

L. 6.5/10 She is pretty but not Pretty. You can tell that she has had a lot of plastic surgery done. Her nose looks like it is still in recovery. Her breasts are nice to look at, to touch (feel normal) , but you can feel the silicone moving (floating) around. Not sure if her butt was modified as it is very very bubbly. It actually felt pretty good to grab and spank. Her butt is a 9/10.

A. 8.5. She is very friendly and greets you with a nice hug and some cuddling, and nuzzling of your neck. She is sans car for the time being and looking to meet people for outside fun. Movies, dinner, shopping, teach English, or even to just spend the night with each other. Good opportunity for someone looking for that type of pseudo relationship. I might even call her to follow up on that.

S. 7. Not GFE on first date. More than likely, it will improve with future interactions. All positions are available. CBJ 7. 5-8. I enjoyed watching her as her face looked very pretty from my position and she seemed like she was in love with my cock. She would even open her eyes and look into mine from time to time. She has room for improvement as she only does the up and down with some rotation. She does not lick the dick or tongue the boys which leads to a better blow. 69, tongue in her ass, DAY, RCG, CG, Doggie, Mish. Didn't ask to unload out of condom. Funny thing happened when I finished. She had a weird condom that didn't have an end receptacle and when I came it felt like the condom broke or she squirted. I jumped off in horror / surprise to find that it just spread all around inside. Freaky.

E. (experience) 7. We hung out and chatted a bit. Sex left me satisfied. She's an indie provider (answers phone and meets you at the door) so there is an advantage to multiple visits and you know what / who your getting.

E. (expense) I think she is trying to find her entry level. Still negotiable. I would say 1 is a reasonable rate for her looks and service.

R. Not sure. She has potential but I'm not exactly into her looks to performance ratio. I feel that someone needs to teach her more safety in how to communicate to hobbyist and watch out for LE. Otherwise, I think she will have a short stay her as she opens herself to being a target. Also, she has a nosy neighbor. He came out to look what was going on when I arrived and again when I left.
    Christophe1,

Candy

Quote Originally Posted by Socalasian  [View Original Post]
    I've been there and seen Lina. She's probably around 48, maybe a saggy B cup, three or four stomach rolls, thin legs and unshaven. She offers BBBJ for. 6 and can be negotiated. Didn't ask / want / think about BBFS.

Too old for me, looking up and seeing four stomach rolls as she bends over me, and her 4-5 face were just a mood killer. Can't justify 80-95 for a lame rub and a BBBJ when there are other options for FS and really good looking / younger / better rubs out there. Just saw a non-pro latina that's half her age for the same payment although she did have some belly fat herself.

If you're looking for a sure thing though seems this place is consistent with services.

Happy Hunting!
    What was I thinking? I was stuck in traffic and turned off the 10 to take Garvey and my little head started thinking and acting without the big one's permission. I was forced to stop at Angel's. I resolved myself to leave if Nana or Lana were up front. I've been with Nana and she is 4/10 looks but has a nice BJ and tight giner. A new girl was up front and I stayed.

L. 7/10 on the GILF scale. Probably 50+ but well preserved and to me, doable. Chinese, big eyes, and reasonably proportioned (neither fat or skinny).

A. 7. She was friendly and kept giving me the,"you nice guy. I like your look" thing. Conversational English. Decent massage. Hesitant to proceed to next level. I really feel that it was close to her first day on the job as she seemed very amateurish. For example, after I was naked in the supine position with her hand on my Johnson and her pocket heavier she remarks,"Are you sure you're not a cop?" SMH.

S. 5 (average). She didn't take off her top off but I was able to lift it over her breasts. She didn't know how to put a cover on. CBJ only sewing machine style. No kiss. CFS, CG and Mish. Nice grip but not tight.

E.25 for half hour plus negotiated tip. Reasonable for age and service.

R. I hope not but who knows the curves life will throw my way.

JennyBabie18

Jenny seems to visit LA County a few weeks each month and stays in Pasadena or Glendale. I met her near Colorado and Sierra Madre sometime in the last two months.

L. 8.8 face. Very pretty and attractive to me. Body is a 7. 8 as she is a little thicker than I prefer. I like the Skinny and she is more curvy. She also has artistic tattoos around her body (visible in pictures) that I feel enhance her appearance.

A. 7. She seems to be shy and awkward and you have to warm her up, though she improves with her comfort level. She also seems to be well educated (maybe community college) and has a proper way of communicating which I find refreshing (was expecting ghetto).

S. 7. Standard CBJ, CFS, Mish, and Doggie. What you would expect from a short visit without any surprises. Didn't rush the session but I also knew to keep it short and sweet.

E. 7. Good, young-looking, Cambodian girl that presents herself in a nice professional way. Left with that elated feeling one gets after a serotonin brainwash. On the other hand, I always feel weird popping into a hotel and then shortly after getting my groove on. This is usually standard to a MRB or BP girl on a short time visit, so can't complain. I need more conversation and a getting to know each other moment.

E. In her ads. Seemed reasonable and compared with other providers, just right for her looks and service.

R. Yes. Not sure when but I want to see if I can turn the experience up a notch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tvjlnptt1db1c2g5.jpg‎   1t43h2g2gknz4tdr.jpg‎   4w3lbchbvgzgjtn3.jpg‎   31q8n260ff2wtgb4.jpg‎  

Ce Ce

Met her. Nice gal. Friends are over and I Got to host now. Short of it, ok.

More to follow.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ________12_.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations