I had some extra time while in town this evening and hopped back on Patco to leave the city.

I watch a young one who seems ready to jump should the write bait be used.

We tour through the underground tube back into the fresh air. Make a few stops and end up in Haddonfield.

Damn I think. As this great catch gets up to leave. I am tempted to follow and suddenly she takes another seat. Just getting closer to the swimming hole I gather. But I am happy as I get a much better view of the catch of the day.

She notices me staring as she has her legs spread slightly across the seat from me.

I lick my lips and she spreads just a little bit further.

I take out my wallet and she smiles.

The fishing trolly comes to a stop and she hops up.

I am just one stop away from my own. But I am tempted so into the water I jump.

Interesting this place called Voorhees.

I place my ticket into the slot and the doors open.

I follow her. And she looks back. Waiving to me

I decide what the hell I got this far. She asks me if I have a car.

I tell her I got off at the wrong stop. And she says thats okay

After doing the basic LEO check. We see one driving up in the distance. We walk ever so cordially down the road into an apartment complex.

I recognize this place from when I was a kid. We are only 2 blocks from the mall.

She goes to a step and then goes under. Begging me to follow with a hand gesture.

We get underneath and her key is already in the door.

Open and then close. We are in the basement.

She hops up on top of a washer and tells me I am hers if the price is right.

At this point. I have the gal on my hook and all I got to do is show the bait and bring her home

Not to shabby for a South Jersey Gal.

She told me she normally works the city. But tonight. Well tonight it was crappy. Not much action.

I get sucked off. She likes the money and does not like the conditions so invites me upstairs for a better romp in the hay.

We go up. And I get to have my way with her.

Best $200 I have spent in a long time.

She cooked me dinner. And then gave me a warm wet BJ while I ate.

Not to often you get to have your cake and eat it to.