12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

LongRanger99
09-03-11, 03:20
Hello, my fellow mongers:

It is amazing how uncle leo is so hard at work. Just about every area that I patrolled was bone dry except a couple of fat asses that were not interesting. Patrolled the usual area of Bolton and Lee. Patrolled so much driving made me tired. I saw more leo cars than I saw SWs. I wonder if leo is going to keep up the pressure all weekend.

Mikoll
09-07-11, 20:20
Hello, my fellow mongers:

It is amazing how uncle leo is so hard at work. Just about every area that I patrolled was bone dry except a couple of fat asses that were not interesting. Patrolled the usual area of Bolton and Lee. Patrolled so much driving made me tired. I saw more leo cars than I saw SWs. I wonder if leo is going to keep up the pressure all weekend.I have never had any luck in Alex. Usually end up at a bar and pick something up that way. I did see a little hottie on BP a few weeks back I would like to sample, but have not been that way recently.

LongRanger99
09-16-11, 01:41
I was patrolling the area of Bolton and Lee and as I was just about to head home I saw a BSW. Allowed walker to hop in auto, performed the usual checks verbally and physically the check thing out and to verify. Arrived at location and made more through checks. Upon more through checks: I became unsure of specifics: I decided to act on the side of caution: Decided to shut things down and call it quits. It was a loss but confirmation became unconfirmed and not exactly sure as I could not totally verify: I saw things that made me think female but I also saw things that made me think transsexual: even right now I am not sure so I decided to drop everything and just call it a loss.

LongRanger99
09-21-11, 22:05
Decided it was time to monger even though finding talent lately has been difficult. Started the patrol off of Lee St. As I saw a WWB. Gestured if she wanted a ride as she flipped "Are you accussing me of being a prostitute". I explained to her as I was trying to see if maybe she wanted a ride. She said "I don't ride with strangers, stranger danger". Oh well.

Upon leaving I noticed uncle leo was behind me. Oh shit where did he come from. Exited the area and leo went on his way. Had not had enough so I had to return. Headed back to Bolton area and saw a WWB, Picker her up at Bolton and Albert. She requested that I take her to a location, upon heading to requested location I then find out she is a BSW as she wanted to hook up after I take her to here location then wait a few and return. I returned after 10minutes and then we went to my place. Time was excellent because I really needed to and did relieve some stress hopefully I will see her strolling again.

LongRanger99
09-26-11, 00:49
Even though uncle Leo is all over the place I still had to search the area. I found it hard to believe that there was nothing to be seen around Lee St. So I tried Bolton. Patrolled Bolton for a while and saw nothing but Uncle Leo back in the cut hidding. About to give up but then I saw a WSW. Introduced my self to see if everthing was okay. She got in the car and you mongers know the rest.

LongRanger99
09-27-11, 02:48
I don't know what caused this as it was not planned when I left to watch the football game. I was just interested in doing a little driving around. I saw a BSW on Lee St. But I was not sure so I passed her by. Drove the Bolton St. Area but there was nothing to be seen. Went back to Lee st. And I was flagged down. She hopped in the car and came to my place. Everything went well at my location. She had nice figure and was a bit rushing from the start so I had to slow her down but after that every thing went smooth and she was very accomodating. Because you are dealing with women who have dependency problems she opened a bottle of liquor before getting back in my car and then tried to hide it. This really irritated me because uncle Leo loves to write tickets and / or arrest people for open alcohol. If someone tries to dash a drink and put bottle back in my car then this means I have someone that I cannot trust beyond as far as I can see them so not need for extended contact. Drove woman back to location and that was the end of it.

Mikoll
09-27-11, 13:28
I will be headed your way Wednesday night. Hopefully I can find a little something to play with.

LongRanger99
10-05-11, 21:24
Dediced to see what was available on Tuesday night. Sometimes you can find some interesting options during the mid week. Saw what I thought was a BSW or WWBF (walking while black female). Had to find out which so drove up closer and was not impressed with what I saw from a distance. Decided to exit the scene but as I exited I heard a deep voice yell out shouting words of dissatisfaction. I think I came across a male dressed as a female or a transexual. Be carefull out there mongers and watch yourself.

Later went to the Monger House and got a CBJ which I really needed and felt like a million dollars later. This town needs an AMP.

LongRanger99
10-08-11, 05:54
Friday night and Saturday morning marks the worst I have seen. If the recent was the marker for action then I would think there is no action. What is going on with Uncle Leo? I saw him all throught the night parked, driving around and tailgating me twice. I saw one BSW all night. I partolled street walker areas all night / morning and saw virtually nothing. If it stays this dry it won't be worth patrolling.

Hum: I wonder if there are areas other than Bolton and Lee that I am not aware of.

LongRanger99
11-01-11, 18:27
Drove around during the early morning. Did the usual touring so came to club areas of Lee St. And met a BSW. You know the rest mongerers.

LongRanger99
11-05-11, 18:39
Went tourning the monger areas of Bolton and Lee and saw absolutely nothing. It is getting to the point of not being worth wasting ones gas. I am not sure if the reason the pickings were so scarce because of low temperature or uncle leo.

LongRanger99
11-13-11, 01:35
While patrolling the Lee St. Party club area ran across a BSW. Pickings were slim tonight so even though I rate her a 6, she was a go for tonight. Uncle Leo all over the area.

Happy mongering fellows and be safe.

LongRanger99
11-17-11, 04:15
Hello, my fellow mongers. Drove the usual Lee and Bolton route and saw 2 different BSWs at different locations on Lee. Did not want to be bothered with eather. Decided to go to monger house II. Had a great time, you know the deal.

I don't think I will be doing much driving around Lee and Bolton in the future. Because of the thick patroling of uncle leo, I don't think it is worth the effort. Uncle Leo has frightened almost all the desirable BSWs / WSWs away.

LongRanger99
11-23-11, 05:14
While driving the usual patrol areas saw nothing but Uncle Leo either hanging around or driving his routes. Patroling was so thick I was getting ready to go home then saw WSW. I was just about to roll up and introduce myself then she got scooped by someone that rolled up a second ahead of me. I really hated that because she had a nice appearance. Sad thing is that this got me excited then I had to come down. Decided to drive a little more then saw another WSW, this was a big girl and was not as appealing as first siting. Decided to make things a go and you mongers know the rest of the deal.

NCdiver069
02-07-12, 18:20
I was in your fair city last Sunday nite and cruised around, and thats hard to do in a big truck all I got was lost. I did see one BSW, but by the time I got turned she was gone this town needs something a AMP or a nice tittie bar.

Skippy1
02-16-12, 22:22
Hi fellow mongers,

I am going to be in town for work and could use a little help. I was hoping someone could send me a PM about the Monger house II? Don't really like uncle leo.

Thanks in advance for any help.

LongRanger99
10-02-12, 00:10
Friday: Toured Bolton and Lee and saw nothing. Did see opportunities around monger house.

Saturday: Toured Bolton and Lee and saw one large WSW that I did not have any interest in.

Monday: Toured Bolton and Lee and saw one BSW that I did not have any interest in. Also saw Uncle Leo watching from a secluded location.

LongRanger99
10-06-12, 14:49
Drove Bolton and saw nothing, then patrolled Lee and saw nothing. Decided to patrol Lee again and saw a BSW who was okay but I did not pursue, no particular reason just decided to pass. Patrolled Lee some more and saw a WWB or a BSW, just as I was about to make contact I saw her contact another monger or associate of hers. I saw her chat then get into car. Would have loved to have got contact but did not see her again.

Decided to patrol Bolton again. Made contact with a WWW Or WSW. Did not know what she was until we drove around for a bit. After driving around I found out she was a WSW, cute face, fresh cut, nice ass and legs. Took her to my apartment where I got a CBJ and FS doggie style. Pussy was nice and snug. Dropped her off and I came back home where I slept good.

LongRanger99
10-18-12, 01:02
Over weekend saw BSWs and WSWs on Lee. Decided to pass because not interested. Glad I decided to pass because I was contemplating on WSW that I had seen before and just as I decided to pass I saw Uncle Leo.

Saw 3 WSWs on Bolton during Saturday morning. One was average, one below average and one above average.

Keep your eyes open for maybe new route because I saw BSWs between Chester St. And Texas Ave. On Monroe St.

Have fun, stay safe and don't forgett to share good information with the forum.

LongRanger99
11-05-12, 01:32
Was driving Lee for a while. Saw nothing I wanted. Patrolled for quite a while before I gave up. Decided to try Bolton. Saw a nice WSW at gas station. Took her to my place. Error: After Leo check did not get around to discussing donations.

Got to my place and talked, she threw out the desire to take home Mr. Benjamin with her. I was not having that. Told her I made an error and was going to take her back. She decided to negotiate: translation, she asked me how much I was willing to donate for her company. I told her I was willing to part with Jackson, Jackson and Hamilton or 2 Jackson's. Settled for BBBJ and covered missionary for Jackson and his friend Hamilton.

Cute face and nice dark hair. May or may not repeat if I see her again.

LongRanger99
11-11-12, 00:24
Patrolled Bolton and Lee. Saw nothing on Bolton so decided to patrol Lee. Saw big BSW on Lee but decided to view with caution. Quite a few transsexuals are now on Lee. Drove around a couple of times but then decided to stop and give a ride as she flagged me down and requested a ride. Was giving her a ride and then she pulled her dress up and I was able to touch the fat pussy. Negotiated then we went to her out place. While at her place for action we discussed avenues. She mentioned two avenues but then I mentioned the third avenue and she said okay. Decided to leave her out place and come to my in place. 1st avenue was good, she knew how to suck well. 2nd avenue was good she knew how to get into it. 3rd avenue was excellent, could tell she had done it before but does not do it a lot, she made a lot of moans and yells so had to tell her to shish, she liked that I was aggressive but did not try to hurt her. While we were dressing, mentioned the possibility of hooking up with her again and her friend. Dropped her off and she wanted my number, I wanted hers, she did not have a number so hopefully will see her again when mongering. I have become restrictive about giving out my number.

LongRanger99
12-06-12, 05:11
Was touring Lee St. Action is so sparse it is almost not worth patrolling. Was driving street and had made up my mind I was going to go to strip clup. While driving saw a BSW / WWB wave at car. Was not looking for any action because I had made up my mind I was going to go to strip club. Allowed BSW to obtain a ride and told her "you just want a rice, correct". Drove her on her way. Arrived at location and she stated "are you sure you do not want me to suck your dick". I don't know what happened to me. I changed my mind just that quick. She wanted a Jackson but I gave her a Hamilton instead. I had hooked up with her in the past and did not like her skills, she has definitely improved. I had no complaints this time.

Life Seeker
04-28-13, 22:56
I will be in town, but no recent posts have things died.

Life Seeker
10-23-14, 21:47
I lucked into a great rub, beautiful lady with a great touch. She will not let me share contact, you will have to find her with your own luck. Happy seeking.

Donnylad
11-09-14, 17:28
Spent a Friday night in mid Oct. In town as part of my 3 wk road trip around Central USA. Stayed at a chain motel on the motel strip. Checked out the areas stated on this board in the early evening and late night. Only BSW's seen and most were scary looking. Most of them were only poss SW's I would say. This was on Lee, Bolton & Monroe. Not much action at all and I never even spoke to a lady let alone had one.

DL.

LongRanger99
01-27-15, 03:14
I lucked into a great rub, beautiful lady with a great touch. She will not let me share contact, you will have to find her with your own luck. Happy seeking.How about if you don't tease the members. If you met someone and you want to tell about it, you could atleast send a PM with the information.

AlwaysRay
04-22-16, 01:05
Haven't posted in a while. Had to get out the house so I drove around Lee St and saw nothing. Got a tip from a buddy about a BBW hanging out at Emporium. Went passed and she was there parked.

Made eye contact after parking beside her, we chatted a bit, did LEO check and agreed on a Jackson for one of the best deep BBBJ. When I'm in town I will definitely do it again. PM for info.

Ravyn35
07-06-17, 03:05
Haven't posted in a while. Had to get out the house so I drove around Lee St and saw nothing. Got a tip from a buddy about a BBW hanging out at Emporium. Went passed and she was there parked.

Made eye contact after parking beside her, we chatted a bit, did LEO check and agreed on a Jackson for one of the best deep BBBJ. When I'm in town I will definitely do it again. PM for info.Any details about her?

Drlickaclit
01-18-18, 19:38
I saw this ignorant ***** about one week ago. First of all, she is not the girl in the pictures. She is sloppy looking but fuckable. And hey, its Alexandria so not much to choose from. Anyway, so I contact her and she agrees to sex and BBBJ, 1 hr for 160. So I rush over there to this shit hole duplex private residence on Laccasine Rd. When I walk in, the place is a mess. I should have just left right then. She doesn't even have a bed! So we planned to do the deed on the couch. Anyway, I put the money down and then the ignorant ***** counts it and puts it away and comes back and tries to put a condom on my dick. I'm like. Ummmmm no, we agreed on BBBJ. And she was like no, I don't do that. At this point I'm pissed as hell. I showed her the txt messages where she agreed to do it and she is like. Oh. I though BBBJ ment something else. WHAT?

Anyway, she refuses to give the money back. I considered punching the ***** in the throat but I have too much to loose to fight a prostitute over 160 bucks. So I left. You have been warned! Win some. You loose some.

http://alexandria.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/985-201-6742/32925602

She has a lot of fake pics and a lot of fake names but if you end up going to Laccasine Rd to see a black chick, you know that you should turn around. PM me for additional info.