PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

SMS 54
04-26-12, 01:46
Checked out the Apartment AMP in the Congress St. Apts. They advertise in BP bodyrubs, number ending in 1796. I had been there once before quite a while back and had a pretty good time, I think it was reported on in the other now defunct board. This time I made an app't, the girl on the phone had good English skills. I was let in by an okay but not overly attractive Asian lady, probably late 30's early 40's. Her English was not so good, asked me if I had been there before, and I went in the room, sat in the chair and started taking my shoes off. There was a clock on the wall, and I asked her if it was going to be a full 60 minute hour. At first she pretended not to understand, so I went to the clock and traced the long hand all the way around, and then she got pissed and said Oh no. 45 minutes. I asked how much for 45 minutes and she said 70. I shook my head "no" and began to put my shoes back on, slowly so she would have a chance to give in and agree to 60 minutes. She let me go without saying much, so I got up and walked out as she called into headquarters to let them know I was leaving. Then I called Hong of Tewksbury and got a last minute appointment with her and had a great time.

Walls World
05-15-12, 19:46
Has anyone seen "Elisa" based out of Nashua, nh?

She used to post on CL for massage with a 508 area code, but haven't seen anything pop up in awhile, not sure if there was a sting & that's why she's not posting, or if she's not posting under CL anymore.

Hamstone
07-13-12, 10:29
Paid a visit the other night. Lisa was there. Little bit of a belly but pretty face. Massage was ok. Not great and not bad. Tease was right at the end. Told her I wanted a CBJ on the flip. She left the room for a minute, came back and shut the door and then stripped down. Put the cover on and got down to business. Allowed roaming everywhere. Did a decent job. Not great on the DT but stayed on it when asked. When I popped she kept it in her mouth until I was drained which I like. $70 house, $100 for her. Got the full hour and maybe a little more. She offered use of the shower afterwards although I was all set. Definitely got the impression that FS was available since there was a mattress on the floor in the room along with the table.

SMS 54
07-19-12, 00:28
Paid a visit the other night. Lisa was there. Little bit of a belly but pretty face. Massage was ok. Not great and not bad. Tease was right at the end. Told her I wanted a CBJ on the flip. She left the room for a minute, came back and shut the door and then stripped down. Put the cover on and got down to business. Allowed roaming everywhere. Did a decent job. Not great on the DT but stayed on it when asked. When I popped she kept it in her mouth until I was drained which I like. $70 house, $100 for her. Got the full hour and maybe a little more. She offered use of the shower afterwards although I was all set. Definitely got the impression that FS was available since there was a mattress on the floor in the room along with the table.Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the report, but yes there is FS available there, that's what the mattress is for, and that is also what you paid for. 70 to house and 100 for FS. CBJ should be no more than 80. Read down a couple posts to where I recently, (well, in April) walked out of that place because they told me ahead of time they were going to short me by 15 miniutes. They do rotate providers quite often, and sometimes you get a better deal. My first time there a long time ago was a very good FS time with a MILF Nancy. 170 for full attentive hour, which I reported on the other board.

Member #4566
09-23-12, 14:13
So I called this am, girl picked up, I asked for massage later in day, she asked if I been there before. I said no, she said call you right back and hung up quick.

They don't want anybody new?

TheSquidMonger
09-23-12, 16:45
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the report, but yes there is FS available there, that's what the mattress is for, and that is also what you paid for. 70 to house and 100 for FS. CBJ should be no more than 80. Read down a couple posts to where I recently, (well, in April) walked out of that place because they told me ahead of time they were going to short me by 15 miniutes. They do rotate providers quite often, and sometimes you get a better deal. My first time there a long time ago was a very good FS time with a MILF Nancy. 170 for full attentive hour, which I reported on the other board.Looked for congress street on BP. Couldn't find it. Still there or did they move up the road to manchvegas?

SMS 54
09-24-12, 21:35
Looked for congress street on BP. Couldn't find it. Still there or did they move up the road to manchvegas?Sorry, officer, but you are going to have to at least do a little research to find your answer- and it is all right here in this forum.

TheSquidMonger
09-25-12, 13:23
Sorry, officer, but you are going to have to at least do a little research to find your answer- and it is all right here in this forum.July was a long time ago. If I was uncle, probably just call or visit. Not post hete.

SMS 54
09-25-12, 18:24
July was a long time ago. If I was uncle, probably just call or visit. Not post hete.The thing is, officer, I am not posting hate, but all the tools you need are right here in this forum. You just need to figure out how to use them.

TheSquidMonger
09-25-12, 19:39
The thing is, officer, I am not posting hate, but all the tools you need are right here in this forum. You just need to figure out how to use them.Still not an officer or even a gentleman, but if that rocks your world so be it. Just looking for something in Nashua. Getting tired of Chinatown. And Lowell. Have fun.

TSM

BigJim959
08-05-13, 08:20
Has anyone TOFTT yet? Could it actually be a grand opening?

http://nh.craigslist.org/thp/3981212901.html

"Asian Therapeutic massage! Grand opening! (DW Highway. Merrimack. NH)

Provide professional Foot & Body Massage

Friendly Asian Masseuse.

Chinese Deep Tissue relaxation / soothing away stress & tension.

Private room, soft music & quite environment

Hours:9:00am-9:00pm.

Call for appointment : 603-820-7177"

HisNameIsRob
08-06-13, 21:33
Has anyone seen "Elisa" based out of Nashua, nh?

She used to post on CL for massage with a 508 area code, but haven't seen anything pop up in awhile, not sure if there was a sting & that's why she's not posting, or if she's not posting under CL anymore.I was wondering the same thing, she was off exit 4 in Nashua and I think if you drive by her Massage Therapy sign is still up on the office building she worked out of. I used to see her regularly years ago as she was actually really good at massage and the extra was nice too. I remember her posting again briefly maybe a year or so ago then stopped all of a sudden. If she's still around I'd love to know and possibly pay her a visit as my shoulders are pretty soar. And other parts could use some of her special attention.

BigJim959
09-02-13, 23:18
Decided to *really* TOFTT since I haven't seen any reports on this place. Called and asked for appt in 2 hours. English was pretty good over the phone and in person. Apparently been open 2 months. Place is in strip mall, but located in rear of building so fairly discreet. No signs or markings except for small "open" in the window. Greeted by Coco on arrival. Private (door plus full walls to ceiling) treatment room and rest room were clean. Table covered with white sheet and towels (no paper towels). Typical music, minimal decorations. I didn't think to ask about shower.

Coco was attractive. My guess is 20's, and she said she was only in US a few years from China. Didn't ask my preference but provided good medium massage without much oil. Focused on back, glutes, upper legs mostly. I brushed her leg once, but she mostly stayed out of reach. Started nice light touch for what seemed like a few minutes. Hot towel to clean oil, some more light touch, flip, more light touch. Very nice but still mostly stayed out of reach. YMMV. More clean up with hot towel followed by very good foot massage. $70 + standard tip.

Small bottle of water. We chatted a bit about random stuff as I tied shoes. Seemed very sweet. Second therapist normally there, but not on this visit. Overall, I'd recommend and likely will go back.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grant-opening-great-asian-massage-25/3434890

TRY OUR FANTASTIC BODYWORK, YOU won't BE DISAPPOINTED!

WE Welcome You to Experience the best relaxing MASSAGE of your Lifetime!

Clean & Comfortable Environment.

* Deep Tissue / Swedish / Shiatsu.

* Body Rub & Shower / Hot pad & Hot towel.

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK (9:00am-9:00pm)

CALL___603-820-xxxx

Trypt
09-10-13, 18:17
I didn't think this would last long. Sure nuff.

MERRIMACK, N. H. —Police said two people accused of sex crimes in New York were operating an erotic massage business in Merrimack.

Investigators in Merrimack began monitoring the business in a plaza on the DW Highway after they got a tip from police in New York City. The business is in a small suite in the Merrimack Village Mall and does not have a sign but is listed online as Asian Massage.

"During the surveillance portion of it, we did see several individuals, most of them men, going in and out of the business, staying for a period of time and then leaving," said Lt. Denise Roy.

Merrimack police said New York investigators provided photos, a vehicle description and a Texas license plate number of the Chinese couple they said they had been tracking all over the country. Merrimack police said they were able to crack the case in less than two weeks.

"We were able to go inside and make contact with someone who was in the business," Roy said."There was evidence that was recovered. We did recover a ledger, as well as other items from inside, and those are being analyzed."

Asian Massage is posted on a website that lists locations for erotic massages. The listing showed a $70 price, and police said one woman, who is 50 years old and based in Flushing, N. Y, was the only worker.

New York investigators said 33-year old Bo xxxxx and 30-year-old xxxxxx were operating at least five sex spas in New York, Florida, Texas and New Hampshire.

"They tracked two people they were looking for to Merrimack, N. H," Roy said."They were chasing them throughout the country."

The couple listed an apartment complex on East Ridge Road as their home for the past two months. Police said they pulled over the couple's white Nissan SUV in a routine traffic stop Saturday, and the couple was cooperative.

The two require a translator, and documents show they are in the country on green cards. They are being held at the Hillsborough House of Corrections awaiting transport back to New York to face charges.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/police-investigate-merrimack-business-in-connection-with-sex-trafficking-charges/-/9857858/21862190/-/sw2jlfz/-/index.html

BayleeJayHawk
10-23-13, 14:07
There were a couple of girls giving massages on Main street. I think some lawyer may have been letting unfortunate girls in trouble make some extra cash to help pay the bills. I got a real nice rub from one of the girls back in August. Have not seen any ads in a long time. If you know who / where I mean and have information if they are still in biz let me know. For safety sake don't contact me if you only want info on where this place is. I expect you to know the address of where I am talking about if you contact me.

CuriousMojo
10-25-13, 16:18
I've been lurking on this board for awhile. I was more active with the now defunct site was up and took some time away. I'm getting back into the game slowly. I have a couple of AMP reviews that I'll soon post. In the meantime, I noticed there is some action in Merrimack again.

Seems a little suspicious that another AMP is opening in the same location as the one that was recently closed down.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-soon-fabulous-asian-spa-come-one-come-all-special-prices-merrimack-31/3938085

Grand Opening SOON Fabulous Asian SPA Come One Come All Special Prices Merrimack. 31.

Posted: Friday, October 25,2013 12:33 PM.

Reply: click here.

Grand Opening SOON Fabulous Asian SPA Come One Come All Special Prices Merrimack. 31.

Enlarge Picture.

Opening SOON New! We have an elegant new SPA located in New Hampshire on Daniel Webster Highway. We offer a fine ASIAN experience including soft music, clean linens, hot towel treatment. Pampire yourself as it is all about you. We are open seven days a week from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Call us now at 603-331-1606 to schedule an appointment. Enjoy your relaxing time be treated like a King.

Poster's age: 31.

BigJim959
10-30-13, 15:03
Given the timing of my only visit here and review below, I'm also curious. PMs welcome.

I've been lurking on this board for awhile. I was more active with the now defunct site was up and took some time away. I'm getting back into the game slowly. I have a couple of AMP reviews that I'll soon post. In the meantime, I noticed there is some action in Merrimack again.

Seems a little suspicious that another AMP is opening in the same location as the one that was recently closed down.

TheBurgRider
11-03-13, 14:30
All is well here. I saw Jenny and think I may be in love LOL. Best AMP dream I've had so far. 70/40 with no discussion at all on rate, it simply was NOT discussed. Met with Jenny and she has amazing hands. Best massage I've ever had as well as the rest of the dream.

Given the timing of my only visit here and review below, I'm also curious. PMs welcome.

Speeding Ticke
01-17-14, 00:45
All is well here. I saw Jenny and think I may be in love LOL. Best AMP dream I've had so far. 70/40 with no discussion at all on rate, it simply was NOT discussed. Met with Jenny and she has amazing hands. Best massage I've ever had as well as the rest of the dream.Anyone know if she still works there? The ads are still up as of 1/16.

Yellow Fever
01-17-14, 02:59
Which AMP is this?

Trypt
01-17-14, 08:22
I think he's referring to the one in post 17. You'd better check it out quick if you're considering it. Someone reported that the one in Salem recently closed. From their ads, I have suspicions that the Salem and Merrimack locations are operated by the same folks or are somehow affiliated.

Which AMP is this?

Speeding Ticke
01-17-14, 11:40
I think he's referring to the one in post 17. You'd better check it out quick if you're considering it. Someone reported that the one in Salem recently closed. From their ads, I have suspicions that the Salem and Merrimack locations are operated by the same folks or are somehow affiliated.http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/what-is-new-workers-girls-place-asian-spa-come-one-come-all-merrimack-31/3938085

Current ad.

Recent Great review on anoThER site #246556.

CuriousMojo
01-22-14, 11:05
Jenny was great but ran into some problems last fall.

http://merrimack.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/merrimack-business-owners-arrested-in-connection-to-sex-trafficking-investigation-in-nyc

The place is now run by the same owners as RS Paradise in Chelmsford, as was the one in Salem. I had some nice visits to the Salem location and am surprised to hear it's no longer in business. Was LE involved? I haven't heard anything.

I haven't been to the Merrimack location but may try it soon. Don't be surprised when a non-Asian answers the phone.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/what-is-new-workers-girls-place-asian-spa-come-one-come-all-merrimack-31/3938085

Current ad.

Recent Great review on anoThER site #246556.

JohnJr1
01-22-14, 17:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

BigJim959
01-23-14, 11:12
I tried walk-in a few weeks ago but they were busy and I haven't been back. It was a bit odd to be greeted by non-Asian papasan(?).

If 3 places were related, I wonder if any of the staff moves between places?

The place is now run by the same owners as RS Paradise in Chelmsford, as was the one in Salem. I had some nice visits to the Salem location and am surprised to hear it's no longer in business. Was LE involved? I haven't heard anything.

I haven't been to the Merrimack location but may try it soon. Don't be surprised when a non-Asian answers the phone.

Moscow Mule
02-28-14, 13:15
I tried walk-in a few weeks ago but they were busy and I haven't been back. It was a bit odd to be greeted by non-Asian papasan(?).

If 3 places were related, I wonder if any of the staff moves between places?Was in the area last week so decided to stop in. The entrance has a reception desk which was staffed by non-asian lady. Paid the house fee .7 for the hour and was led to the room. Drew Tina, typical provider, looked to be mid 30's (which really means she is mid 40's or older! Decent enough looking wearing yoga pants. She was pleasant and actually provided above average massage. The ST and tease was average but could have lasted a bit longer. The HE was also average with plenty of OTC roaming, attempted some UTC but that was strictly prohibited. Tipped standard .4, which she didn't seem to excited about. Clean place and would repeat when in the area.

VacuumMan
03-08-14, 14:15
Was in the area last week so decided to stop in. The entrance has a reception desk which was staffed by non-asian lady. Paid the house fee .7 for the hour and was led to the room. Drew Tina, typical provider, looked to be mid 30's (which really means she is mid 40's or older! Decent enough looking wearing yoga pants. She was pleasant and actually provided above average massage. The ST and tease was average but could have lasted a bit longer. The HE was also average with plenty of OTC roaming, attempted some UTC but that was strictly prohibited. Tipped standard .4, which she didn't seem to excited about. Clean place and would repeat when in the area.I was there last night. I got Judy. Massage was ok nothing special, he was nice but noting mind blowing. She kept clock watching and I got shorted on time. Would not repeat. There was also a male at the front desk. Room was clean.

BigJim959
03-09-14, 23:05
Head's up about Merrimack. I did a drive-by this weekend, and there's a restaurant next door that's insanely busy weekend mornings apparently. So many cars, people parking in back of mall and walking past the parlor to get to restaurant. Could be a bit awkward.

I was there last night. I got Judy. Massage was ok nothing special, he was nice but noting mind blowing. She kept clock watching and I got shorted on time. Would not repeat. There was also a male at the front desk. Room was clean.

Trypt
03-29-14, 17:39
Stopped in early this afternoon. Although the restaurant next door was busy, the spa is located on the side of the building that is less visible. So I felt ok parking and going in.

Drew Tina and I can confirm most of MM's report. I was in need of a good massage and she actually did a great job getting me all over on the back, shoulders, arms, hands, legs, feet, neck, head and face. Flip came about 2/3 of the way thru the session and it took her a bit of trying to figure what I like. After finish and cleanup, massage resumed on chest, stomach, legs, feet, arms, hands, head and face. When it was over, she directed me to get up and sit on the side of the table then continued massaging my shoulders and neck which was a very nice touch that I've not had anyplace else.

My only complaint was that she started fixing up the table as I was dressing and it seemed like she was using the same linens.

Was in the area last week so decided to stop in. The entrance has a reception desk which was staffed by non-asian lady. Paid the house fee .7 for the hour and was led to the room. Drew Tina, typical provider, looked to be mid 30's (which really means she is mid 40's or older! Decent enough looking wearing yoga pants. She was pleasant and actually provided above average massage. The ST and tease was average but could have lasted a bit longer. The HE was also average with plenty of OTC roaming, attempted some UTC but that was strictly prohibited. Tipped standard .4, which she didn't seem to excited about. Clean place and would repeat when in the area.

Paulc153
04-12-14, 14:16
Stopped in early this afternoon. Although the restaurant next door was busy, the spa is located on the side of the building that is less visible. So I felt ok parking and going in.

Drew Tina and I can confirm most of MM's report. I was in need of a good massage and she actually did a great job getting me all over on the back, shoulders, arms, hands, legs, feet, neck, head and face. Flip came about 2/3 of the way thru the session and it took her a bit of trying to figure what I like. After finish and cleanup, massage resumed on chest, stomach, legs, feet, arms, hands, head and face. When it was over, she directed me to get up and sit on the side of the table then continued massaging my shoulders and neck which was a very nice touch that I've not had anyplace else.

My only complaint was that she started fixing up the table as I was dressing and it seemed like she was using the same linens.Do they offer a table shower? No one seems to mention in any of the previous posts. PM me if need be.

Thanks.

Trypt
04-12-14, 20:54
It wasn't offered to me. I don't know if they have one.

Do they offer a table shower? No one seems to mention in any of the previous posts. PM me if need be.

Thanks.

Floomph
10-17-14, 17:16
First time posting, thanks for all the info from all of you that have posted. Been reading for a while, love this forum.

I just went to Merrimack http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-special-only-50-dollars-for-30-minutes-asian-spa-come-one-come-all-merrimack-31/3938085.

Sorry not sure how to link url's but there is the backpage link I guess you can copy and pasted?

I called around 2 pm asian girl answered, broken english, scheduled for 3 pm. Showed up and was great fairly quickly (no receptionist) two girls were working, the one that answered the phone, she came out quickly once I arrived (late 30's early 40's) nice 5' 100 lbs. Another girl passed as entered out back, (late 20's) built like me, a linebacker, but cut face.

Lets just say I was looking for a great massage (it will take 3 visits to get my back all good). Clean linens, towels, tables and girls. I was there for a massage, and I acted like it was my first time anywhere and I was treated very well. Incredible massage and great end to a day.

Will go back and I live in Merrimack.

Udontknow
05-18-15, 07:42
So I've figures they advertise on BP, they must be fun. Paid 60 at the counter to Asian girl 1, Asian girl 2 comes in to do the massage. Insists on towel cover the whole time, no decent touching, and every time I asked for anything like what we really want, she says No, they're "licensed". Waste of time waste of money.

SMS 54
05-19-15, 12:02
So I've figures they advertise on BP, they must be fun. Paid 60 at the counter to Asian girl 1, Asian girl 2 comes in to do the massage. Insists on towel cover the whole time, no decent touching, and every time I asked for anything like what we really want, she says No, they're "licensed". Waste of time waste of money.Thanks for taking one for the team and for reporting. I have to agree that this is a form of false advertising. If they are in BP body rubs with the fake pictures, they should be providing happiness, if not they should be in the massage or therapeutic section. And have pictures that are not suggestive in any way.

That place has been mentioned on this site a few times. So a search would have saved you some time and money. I hope you only left a small tip.

Udontknow
05-20-15, 05:34
Yeah, didn't see them in Lowell or other / NH sections. Stupid impulse visit. No tip for ms. Prude. Also while I'm here, one more hearty endorsement for ST.

Thanks for taking one for the team and for reporting. I have to agree that this is a form of false advertising. If they are in BP body rubs with the fake pictures, they should be providing happiness, if not they should be in the massage or therapeutic section. And have pictures that are not suggestive in any way.

That place has been mentioned on this site a few times. So a search would have saved you some time and money. I hope you only left a small tip.

Zack Lawrence
05-20-15, 11:46
Yeah, didn't see them in Lowell or other / NH sections. Stupid impulse visit. No tip for ms. Prude. Also while I'm here, one more hearty endorsement for ST.Just an FYI the owner is the one who advertises not the worker. Not all workers want or feel comfortable giving HE. Many places have girls working that only give lagit massages. If the the massage was good you should still tip for a standard massage.

Udontknow
05-20-15, 18:52
Honestly, the massage sucked, too. Side note: while I was in the room, a female client entered the business to be served. So I'm thinking that means they're very legit.

Just an FYI the owner is the one who advertises not the worker. Not all workers want or feel comfortable giving HE. Many places have girls working that only give lagit massages. If the the massage was good you should still tip for a standard massage.

Ebloke
07-14-15, 12:12
Anyone check this place out yet?

✴ You'll Always Meet Friendly & Well Trained Young Asian Girls.

☎ 706-714-0418 ☎.

✴Swedish ✴Shiatsu.

✴Open 7 Days 9 am. Midnight.

Address: Main Dunstable Rd, Nashua; New Hampshire.

✴ Visit Us Today & Enjoy ✴.

Poster's age: 25.

Post I'd: 5121254 newhampshire.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-professional-skills/5121254

SMS 54
07-15-15, 22:32
Anyone check this place out yet?

✴ You'll Always Meet Friendly & Well Trained Young Asian Girls.

☎ 706-714-0418 ☎.

✴Swedish ✴Shiatsu.

✴Open 7 Days 9 am. Midnight.

Address: Main Dunstable Rd, Nashua; New Hampshire.

✴ Visit Us Today & Enjoy ✴.

Poster's age: 25.

Post I'd: 5121254 newhampshire.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-professional-skills/5121254I didn't try that one, but about a month or so ago there was one that was advertising as being next to the Tara hotel, or whatever that hotel is now. I called and was directed to go to the Motel 6 on Spit Brook rd. It was daytime, not too many cars around, I circled around and left without going in, I figured it would be one of those quickie FS places that don't do much for me. Or a sting. That particular one was a Flushing area code.

BigBass19
07-30-15, 00:47
Decided to give this a shot yesterday. Called and there was room to get right in. The place seemed busy while I was there so I would definitely call to make apt and not just walk in. I know one walk in was turned away cause he didn't want to wait. I drew Jenn who I think is the one in charge cause the massage did get interrupted a few times. She spoke good English and did apologize each time. She had a great attitude and gave one of the better massages that I have had in a while. I knew right off the bat that things were going to end well when she stood right where my hands were resting. Full roaming was allowed and seemed to be wanted even. Nice to have that instead of the someone who seems to step away from your hands as much as possible. Anyways. Low down, Massage: 8, Looks: 8, attitude: 10, ending: 7.

BigBass19
09-07-15, 19:49
Went back to try this place again, I got a different lady this time. The massage was ok at the time It was a bit painful at times but I asked for a hard massage so didn't think much of that. The flip was good and was not rushed. The problem came the next day when I was in extreme pain. I do not know what she did but my back was hurting like nothing else. I did not get her name but I will not be going there if she is there. She was prob in late 30's, decent body, ok looking.

Dickjones
10-06-15, 12:04
Have some time later today and was thinking of stopping by at this place in nashua. Anyone have any luck there?

nh.craigslist.org/thp/5250768613.html

NTSerious
10-10-15, 22:13
Have some time later today and was thinking of stopping by at this place in nashua. Anyone have any luck there?

nh.craigslist.org/thp/5250768613.htmlStopped in right after they opened. Drew an older masseuse. And I do mean older (50+). There was a younger woman there looked Korean. Not sure if she was working or not. The massage was mediocre at best as was the ending. 60/40 the parking was odd (rear parking lot). I probably won't return. Please let us know if you have a better experience.

Dickjones
10-11-15, 16:06
Stopped in right after they opened. Drew an older masseuse. And I do mean older (50+). There was a younger woman there looked Korean. Not sure if she was working or not. The massage was mediocre at best as was the ending. 60/40 the parking was odd (rear parking lot). I probably won't return. Please let us know if you have a better experience.Had about the same experience. Went in at night and drew an older one. Didn't see anyone else there and it sounded like the woman came from upstairs. The massage was just OK and started off under a towel which wasn't a good sign. Maybe because it was cold that night. A little tease and then the flip. She went right at it which was nice with a hot towel cleanup. A little bit of a scalp massage and I was on my way. Half hour 40/40. I didn't mind the parking but the entrance is right at a busy intersection so not too discreet. Not sure if I would repeat.

Dickjones
11-03-15, 20:52
Made a second visit on a whim. Had the same woman and the same experience. I was hoping there would be more on the menu but didn't look like anything else beside a HE was available. Time to look at other places.

R Duval
12-16-15, 18:34
Visited the parlor by rite aide a while back around 930 pm. Nice place, clean and masseuse looked ok. Being younger she said "too young" on the flip but I felt she didn't mind. Pretty good HE. Tipped 40 extra. Will be back.

Ruby4163
12-22-15, 09:43
Decided to give this a shot yesterday. Called and there was room to get right in. The place seemed busy while I was there so I would definitely call to make apt and not just walk in. I know one walk in was turned away cause he didn't want to wait. I drew Jenn who I think is the one in charge cause the massage did get interrupted a few times. She spoke good English and did apologize each time. She had a great attitude and gave one of the better massages that I have had in a while. I knew right off the bat that things were going to end well when she stood right where my hands were resting. Full roaming was allowed and seemed to be wanted even. Nice to have that instead of the someone who seems to step away from your hands as much as possible. Anyways. Low down, Massage: 8, Looks: 8, attitude: 10, ending: 7.Can you tell me if that's the place in Merrimack? Or the name I like to check it out.

Thank you looking for a little happy ending LOL.

Member #5684
12-22-15, 21:20
Can you tell me if that's the place in Merrimack? Or the name I like to check it out.So many questions in your each of your posts Ruby. Take some time and read the forum and maybe even the post you are replying to. Hope your next post is a review if you expect answers in the future.

R Duval
12-25-15, 02:46
Visited Amherst st, drew a lady I'd say is around 45/50. Poor english. I had trouble finding the door so make sure to go to the rear of the building. Half assed massage but good HE. Might be back, 40 hh 0. 4 later.

BigBass19
03-04-16, 08:16
Can you tell me if that's the place in Merrimack? Or the name I like to check it out.

Thank you looking for a little happy ending LOL.This is in Hudson.

BigBass19
03-04-16, 08:20
Anyone have any info on this place. Nice and close for me thinking about trying it. PM if you want. Appreciate any heads up.

SMS 54
03-04-16, 08:57
Anyone have any info on this place. Nice and close for me thinking about trying it. PM if you want. Appreciate any heads up.I have no first hand knowledge, but it has been reviewed here or in The Lowell MP thread. So far no happiness has been reported, it has been reviewed as strictly therapeutic, notwithstanding their suggestive ads on BP body rubs. For that reason alone, false advertising it is a no go for me, although I almost went for a foot massage one time.

SMS 54
03-04-16, 11:27
I have no first hand knowledge, but it has been reviewed here or in The Lowell MP thread. So far no happiness has been reported, it has been reviewed as strictly therapeutic, notwithstanding their suggestive ads on BP body rubs. For that reason alone, false advertising it is a no go for me, although I almost went for a foot massage one time.It is not fair to say their ad on BP is suggestive, because it really isn't. Just the fact that it is on BP body rubs and they are known as a legit spa, so I take back my previous allegation. They should be advertising in the therapeutic massage section.

ManchMan
03-07-16, 16:24
Visited AMP next to cumbys about a month ago. Parking behind, but very busy street. Had an ooooold masseuse (looked 50, so probably 70 LOL) gave a decent rub, left happy, standard tipping. Prob wouldn't repeat unless a spur of the moment need while I was in town.

ManchMan
04-04-16, 12:54
Nice apparently legit AMP. No he offered or even hinted at, draped most of time, but had a cute 35 ish masseuse who made the experience sensual even if it wasn't naughty. Tried all my normal tricks, and no bite at all. 60 and hour if you say you found on CL. 70 otherwise. There was a gorgeous little spinner working front desk as I walked out. Tipped 20 for a great legit massage (what are you supposed to tip legit places? LOL) worth it if you need to have your back worked on, looking for any type of release, not at all.

Ambrose
04-04-16, 16:53
Nice apparently legit AMP. Tipped 20 for a great legit massage (what are you supposed to tip legit places? LOL) worth it if you need to have your back worked on, looking for any type of release, not at all.20 is what you should tip for a decent legit massage. Although I have tipped 40 for an excellent massage with phenomenal tease many times from a cute girl. But she would never finish.

Zack Lawrence
04-04-16, 19:05
Nice apparently legit AMP. No he offered or even hinted at, draped most of time, but had a cute 35 ish masseuse who made the experience sensual even if it wasn't naughty. Tried all my normal tricks, and no bite at all. 60 and hour if you say you found on CL. 70 otherwise. There was a gorgeous little spinner working front desk as I walked out. Tipped 20 for a great legit massage (what are you supposed to tip legit places? LOL) worth it if you need to have your back worked on, looking for any type of release, not at all.I always leave min $20 for a tip if the massage is good even no HE. I personally enjoy Asian massage more than any other type even with out any funny business and I return business to legit places if the massage is above average. I also try and treat these girls with respect for the most part they work hard and I respect the fact that they are not all about our gratitude. So I am never pushy and take the hint when nothing else is offered and always tip well if the massage is good. If the massage sucks then I will leave $10.

ManchMan
04-08-16, 15:49
I always leave min $20 for a tip if the massage is good even no HE. I personally enjoy Asian massage more than any other type even with out any funny business and I return business to legit places if the massage is above average. I also try and treat these girls with respect for the most part they work hard and I respect the fact that they are not all about our gratitude. So I am never pushy and take the hint when nothing else is offered and always tip well if the massage is good. If the massage sucks then I will leave $10.I'm not pushy unless I think somethings on the table and they have the wrong vibe about me (youngish, fit, clean cut guy so I get the LEO questions a lot.). I start out nude w no drape and always let them put towel / sheet on if they see fit. Other than that I adjust myself for easy incidental contact and am flirty. Never rude and definitely appreciate a good massage as well.

NewGuy25
05-04-16, 10:51
Nice apparently legit AMP. No he offered or even hinted at, draped most of time, but had a cute 35 ish masseuse who made the experience sensual even if it wasn't naughty. Tried all my normal tricks, and no bite at all. 60 and hour if you say you found on CL. 70 otherwise. There was a gorgeous little spinner working front desk as I walked out. Tipped 20 for a great legit massage (what are you supposed to tip legit places? LOL) worth it if you need to have your back worked on, looking for any type of release, not at all.Same exact experience. Has the same girl a few brushes, asked at the end and she said nope. The cute little spinner followed me out and asked me to come see her next time. Very nice and cute. Bubbly personality. LOL.

Be cool and stay safe.

Hidden9
05-12-16, 16:59
Whats the scoop on tokyo hudson? Iknow you will leave happy from there but is it just standard HJ or is there more on the table, roaming otc utc any one know what's up? Pm me if you don't want to post in open board.

Jameson1973
05-14-16, 01:46
Looking for a massage parlor close by. All the ads on backpage look fake. I am new and would gladly give a review if someone can point me in the right direction.

FootballGuyMe
05-15-16, 03:21
Looking for a massage parlor close by. All the ads on backpage look fake. I am new and would gladly give a review if someone can point me in the right direction.Why trade a review for info? Just post your review and board members will post an answer or pm you if they have knowledge.

Excellent question.

A2

FroHike
05-15-16, 12:47
I think what Jameson1973 is tying to say, is that if you point him to a legit HE spa, he will gladly write a review of his experience at that spa.

I could be wrong.

Why trade a review for info? Just post your review and board members will post an answer or pm you if they have knowledge.

Excellent question.

A2

GuyFrom
05-15-16, 18:08
Whats the scoop on tokyo hudson? Iknow you will leave happy from there but is it just standard HJ or is there more on the table, roaming otc utc any one know what's up? Pm me if you don't want to post in open board.I visited Tokyo 3 times and 2 times I was allowed to play up top and the 3rd time I was told that the place was not a "Sexy Massage" place. Each time I did leave with a HE. The first girl I ever saw was Lisa and she had the nicest face I have ever seen in the Asian Masage hobby.

Jameson1973
05-19-16, 03:38
I think what Jameson1973 is tying to say, is that if you point him to a legit HE spa, he will gladly write a review of his experience at that spa.

I could be wrong.No you are correct frohike.

ManchMan
06-01-16, 10:38
Aamp hosting out of hotel next to McDonalds. Picture has really cute young girl. 100/ hh 120/ hr rates. Called, set appt. Got there and woman was older (surprise not surprise) should have walked away then. Gave donation and layed down on towel on bed. She told me to turn around and massaged down there with a nice pair of b's. Tried to get her to give me an actual massage but she wanted to get right down to business. Covered me, got on top for some cowgirl, spun her around for a bit, then mish, then doggy. Did not really take my time as I really wanted a massage. She half assed waved her hands around my back and then said ok you go now. No co shower, no kissing, no real massage. Would NY repeat at all. If you're looking for 100% FS with no chance of striking out, go here. If looking for any kind of massage or services as offers, stay away.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/99-nuru-special-asian-model-never-be-here-beforebetter-than-and/5667248

BigBass19
06-04-16, 06:41
Whats the scoop on tokyo hudson? Iknow you will leave happy from there but is it just standard HJ or is there more on the table, roaming otc utc any one know what's up? Pm me if you don't want to post in open board.Had a bad experience there once. Got a massage and HE but for the next 3 days I was in so much pain from the massage that I could not take it. I have not been back. ST is better and not much further away.

Pickett Wilson
07-02-16, 13:04
I saw ManchMan's review of this place in the AMP section several weeks ago, but the linked ad had no digits. I saw a similar ad a couple days ago, and decided to try it. Standard 2 call system for the incall. After the formalities (4 hh), everything went fine and was covered. She looked fairly young, had good skills, but was a bit chubby so I'm not sure this was the same masseuse that I read about in the previous review, but different from both the models in the two ads. I have about the same conclusion as the previous reviewer. The service was good, but I probably won't return to visit the same masseuse.

ManchMan
11-10-16, 14:07
There is a new massage parlor advertising on CL. Ad is very legit and offers different types of massage, (Swedish, Tui-na, etc) decided to TOFTT as I needed a real massage as well. Pros: great massage, easy to get to with ability to park at another very close but very separate establishment for cover. Cons: very limited roaming, weird office setup including hot towels being warmed in a crock pot (she did take spent with her out of room so hoping there's laundry but uncertain) 60+40 for hour.

JustAnotherGo
12-02-16, 10:30
Whats the scoop on tokyo hudson? Iknow you will leave happy from there but is it just standard HJ or is there more on the table, roaming otc utc any one know what's up? Pm me if you don't want to post in open board.Recently there was a girl named Lucy. She was a fucking spinner! Super sexy and she knew it. Wore tight leather leggings and a skirt. Great dream with her, let me suck her tits, rub her pussy. I was almost positive she would allow FS the next time I was planning on visiting, but found out today when I called that she was 'fired' cause she was trouble. So boss caught on and got rid of her unfortunately.

JustAnotherGo
12-02-16, 10:35
Did half hour, allowed diy but no help. Was very disappointed and will not return. That being said good gun shop in same plaza.

Ncc1700
12-02-16, 23:28
So went back to Aqua for my 5th or 6th time, the last 3 times I had the same older Thai woman who had a great massage, this time I had the older Chinese lady, unsure of names, but she really sucked at the HE. I wasn't able to maintain myself due to her insisting she grip my berries with her nails. I had to fake it to end the torture of her nails digging into my sack. Whoever she is, I don't want her anymore. I think she may be the mamasan of the AMP. I mean her massage was good, ,but she was sure as hell not the thai lady. Felt jipped out of my tip unable to get fulfilled. Anyone know the lady I am talking about and had experiences with her?

Willfullone
12-04-16, 14:16
Hello,

I have seen Giselle a couple of times. Very, very sweet girl. Limited menu but nice overall experience. Curious if the menu opens after time? Not posting a link because only looking for info from those that have seen her. I prefer PM.

Thanks. Be safe.

Will.

Zimmm33
12-04-16, 20:25
Did half hour, allowed diy but no help. Was very disappointed and will not return. That being said good gun shop in same plaza.Did you mean the new Red Rose place in Derry?

JustAnotherGo
12-04-16, 21:13
Did you mean the new Red Rose place in Derry?Red lotus in nashua or tynsgboro I don't know its across from the pheasant lane mall, down towards the old michaels strip club that is now a pizza place.

GateCityBaller
12-14-16, 05:08
Anyone else tried this place?? Looks pretty shady from the outside.

Ebloke
12-14-16, 15:17
Anyone else tried this place?? Looks pretty shady from the outside.I tried and had a similar experience as described. I'd go back again to leave happy for 60/40.

Willfullone
12-15-16, 12:58
PM would be great. Thank you.

Hello,

I have seen Giselle a couple of times. Very, very sweet girl. Limited menu but nice overall experience. Curious if the menu opens after time? Not posting a link because only looking for info from those that have seen her. I prefer PM.

Thanks. Be safe.

Will.

GateCityBaller
12-16-16, 12:11
I tried and had a similar experience as described. I'd go back again to leave happy for 60/40.Did you give the 100 up front or wait till the end with the 40.

Zack Lawrence
01-15-17, 13:50
For anyone who has been to Bamboo can you PM me? I have a question.

Yellow Fever
01-17-17, 17:59
Went to Bamboo was 60 an hour, did not collect the money up front was surprised by that. Fantastic massage tipped her 40 and left happy. Funny thing there was no conversation. Good looking older Chinese woman allowed OTC. As the Terminator said "I'll be back".

JoeMuckInFutch
03-05-17, 16:09
Could not find anything previous on this one (although I thought I saw someone review it). This is in the Nan King plaza a few steps down the road from the other Hudson place. Decided to TOFTT and went here instead. Second floor, seemed clean. Very thin attractive younger lady, IBTC senior member, even with padded bra. Took the half hour at 50. Got a very good massage that worked the knots out of my very sore back. Ending was standard with very limited OTC; provided standard tip, which was very politely received. Would I go back? Only if you guys report better access.

ManchMan
03-08-17, 21:31
Advertising in the BP massage section. Says new management. Has anyone been back since? Saw self service available back in December, but not really interested in that. Hoping someones TOFTT so I don't have to.

BillyPilgrim
03-23-17, 15:29
If anyone has already seen her before and is looking to see her again, PM for details.

Gallo1
03-23-17, 19:42
Not sure why this is posted in the Massage Parlor forum because she's independent (except when she might work with Elise).

She never offers FS. She's HE only with some pseudo - "tantra" Her presentation pretty much let's you know she's not about anything other than what she specifies and based on a coversation we had many moons ago when I saw her, she'd blacklist you for even mentioning her and FS in the same sentence or even mentioning her here at all. She has great distain for this site. Elise expressed very similar feelings. I would enjoy what she offers and get anything else you want from a FS girl.

PM would be great. Thank you.

Sully15
03-24-17, 08:26
Went to Bamboo was 60 an hour, did not collect the money up front was surprised by that. Fantastic massage tipped her 40 and left happy. Funny thing there was no conversation. Good looking older Chinese woman allowed OTC. As the Terminator said "I'll be back".Bamboo still offers a quality massage. "Older" is a relative term as she was younger than me. Will repeat when I'm in the area.

ManchMan
04-17-17, 10:48
Hopped across border to red lotus after seeing new management mentioned in CL AD. Went in and was greeted by older mamasan type. Led back to a room and was crossing fingers for her to bring back a little cute masseuse for me. Alas no luck. Anytime it's not a sure thing I always take my time disrobing so they walk in on me naked. She proceeded to cover with a towel and gave a good if not amazing massage, only removing draping to work on specific area. I was surprised when she mentioned turn over. I did and she immediately covered me with towel again. After a bit of a shoulder massage, she mentions "you can do". I asked her to and she says police came by last week so no. Taking awhile as she massages everything except including light tickling of the boys. I asked nicely again and she finally decided to help out for finish. YMMV it certainly seems here bit I think that's the absolute max on the table. Would not repeat unless others know of different masseuses working there. Nothing exceptional massage wise and much better options finish wise. I can't recall if massage was 60 or 70 but left standard 70 and was on my way.

ManchMan
04-17-17, 16:36
Hopped across border to red lotus after seeing new management mentioned in CL AD. Went in and was greeted by older mamasan type. Led back to a room and was crossing fingers for her to bring back a little cute masseuse for me. Alas no luck. Anytime it's not a sure thing I always take my time disrobing so they walk in on me naked. She proceeded to cover with a towel and gave a good if not amazing massage, only removing draping to work on specific area. I was surprised when she mentioned turn over. I did and she immediately covered me with towel again. After a bit of a shoulder massage, she mentions "you can do". I asked her to and she says police came by last week so no. Taking awhile as she massages everything except including light tickling of the boys. I asked nicely again and she finally decided to help out for finish. YMMV it certainly seems here bit I think that's the absolute max on the table. Would not repeat unless others know of different masseuses working there. Nothing exceptional massage wise and much better options finish wise. I can't recall if massage was 60 or 70 but left standard 70 and was on my way.Left 40 for tip, not 70. Damned autocorrect.

Spectator
04-17-17, 17:39
Could not find anything previous on this one (although I thought I saw someone review it). This is in the Nan King plaza a few steps down the road from the other Hudson place. Decided to TOFTT and went here instead. Second floor, seemed clean. Very thin attractive younger lady, IBTC senior member, even with padded bra. Took the half hour at 50. Got a very good massage that worked the knots out of my very sore back. Ending was standard with very limited OTC; provided standard tip, which was very politely received. Would I go back? Only if you guys report better access.Tried this place last week, got a very senior masseuse with the worst crooked smile I've seen. She gave a decent rub and the finish was ok. 70+40.

She squirted hot oil on me from a bottle, and I was just completely doused.

ManchMan
05-03-17, 13:09
Looks like bamboo across from st Joe's has closed. Can anyone confirm?

Yellow Fever
05-05-17, 23:25
Called a few times no answer or return calls. I am inclined to agree.

YF.

OldTatted
05-12-17, 12:05
I've tried a couple of times to repeat but there was no answer by phone or knocking on door.

Param Ahmad
05-28-17, 02:55
.... IBTC senior member, even with padded bra.I can't figure out what IBTC means, even in the padded bra context. IBTC is not listed in abbreviations. Can someone fill me in?

FloydFec1
05-28-17, 10:49
I can't figure out what IBTC means, even in the padded bra context. IBTC is not listed in abbreviations. Can someone fill me in?Itty Bitty Titty Club.

FF.

NTSerious
06-06-17, 21:11
I was in need of a really good massage one day last week and lotus has been a reliable place for a decent massage especially if you have particular areas you want addressed. (Thighs and calfs that day). Woman was in 40's or so and spoke decent English. Massage was less than expected, but I did leave more relaxed than normally expected. 70/40.

FreshAire
06-19-17, 19:51
Could not find anything previous on this one (although I thought I saw someone review it). This is in the Nan King plaza a few steps down the road from the other Hudson place. Decided to TOFTT and went here instead. Second floor, seemed clean. Very thin attractive younger lady, IBTC senior member, even with padded bra. Took the half hour at 50. Got a very good massage that worked the knots out of my very sore back. Ending was standard with very limited OTC; provided standard tip, which was very politely received. Would I go back? Only if you guys report better access.I went there last Tuesday and had a great massage with someone named Jennifer, twenty something, very petite and very cute.

Lots of teasing before flip, left extremely happy 50/40.

There was another girl there named Wendy, but did not get a good look at her.

Ambrose
06-24-17, 22:05
I went there last Tuesday and had a great massage with someone named Jennifer, twenty something, very petite and very cute.

There was another girl there named Wendy, but did not get a good look at her.I'm not familiar with and. H. AMPs but I am working there for the next couple of weeks. Could you give me some contact info for this place. Anything you can give me to locate it would be great. Post or PM, which ever you prefer. Thanks, Ambrose.

JoeMuckInFutch
06-25-17, 12:05
I'm not familiar with and. H. AMPs but I am working there for the next couple of weeks. Could you give me some contact info for this place. Anything you can give me to locate it would be great. Post or PM, which ever you prefer. Thanks, Ambrose.Both on Central St, about 1/4 mile apart. Both on left side heading east.

238 Central unit 1 Hudson NH 03051.

222 central st suite #9 Hudson NH, 03051 - second floor.

Ambrose
06-25-17, 21:00
Both on Central St, about 1/4 mile apart. Both on left side heading east.

222 central st suite #9 Hudson NH, 03051 - second floor.Thanks Joe, I appreciate the help. It's tough working out of my home state, not knowing which are good ones and which should be avoided. Thanks much.

Rump Silkskin
06-27-17, 22:30
Both on Central St, about 1/4 mile apart. Both on left side heading east.

222 central st suite #9 Hudson NH, 03051 - second floor.How would you describe these 2 locations. About the same? Do they have rotating or more or less permanent staff? Any comments on the providers?

Pickett Wilson
07-04-17, 18:56
I went there last Tuesday and had a great massage with someone named Jennifer, twenty something, very petite and very cute.

There was another girl there named Wendy, but did not get a good look at her.THanks for your review. I went the other day and found Jennifer solo. I did the hour and her massage was very good, and well worth the the extra twenty. She spoke English well and responded to my requests about location and pressure. Loved the preflop tease, and the rest went very well, finishing off with a little pec and quad rub topside. What a pleasurable experience.

OldTatted
07-19-17, 10:53
I'm looking for a place that has BBBJ but have been unable to find one. Asian preferred but not necessary. Thank you all in advance.

Member #5563
07-19-17, 22:13
THanks for your review. I went the other day and found Jennifer solo. I did the hour and her massage was very good, and well worth the the extra twenty. She spoke English well and responded to my requests about location and pressure. Loved the preflop tease, and the rest went very well, finishing off with a little pec and quad rub topside. What a pleasurable experience.There are two on that same street. Which one was Jennifer at?

OldTatted
07-20-17, 11:46
There are two on that same street. Which one was Jennifer at?I saw her yesterday at Ocean Spa. I think that's the name. The one at Nan King.

Pucster
08-09-17, 14:02
Has anyone tried either of these Asian Nuru massage places:

Portsmouth:

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-sexy-asian-kiss-shower-super-nice-everything/6769925

Nashua.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/juicy-booty-asian-prostate-nuru-_-_-i-ride-faces/7882018

I thought I would try something new if the reviews are positive.

ManchMan
08-10-17, 10:48

Portsmouth:

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-sexy-asian-kiss-shower-super-nice-everything/6769925

Nashua.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/juicy-booty-asian-prostate-nuru-_-_-i-ride-faces/7882018

I thought I would try something new if the reviews are positive.Looks like a typical AMP working out of a hotel. Usually rushed, but FS is almost always on the table. Take one for the team and report back.

SMS 54
08-11-17, 19:18

Portsmouth:

Nashua.

I thought I would try something new if the reviews are positive.I have to agree with the other poster that responded, although have not been to either place, I am almost positive it is either Apartment AMP or hotel setup. The closest thing you will get to Nuru is if you are very lucky, you might be able to get the girl to join you in the shower before the rushed FS session.

Ebloke
08-25-17, 09:34
My fortune cookie from the Nan King said "A wise man would stay out of the Ocean".

Stay safe,

E.

NHTrex
09-10-17, 09:10
My fortune cookie from the Nan King said "A wise man would stay out of the Ocean".

Stay safe,

E.Can you give more info? Was there a problem there?

Ebloke
09-13-17, 10:41
Can you give more info? Was there a problem there?The massage was great, was looking forward to going back. It was the events that happened after I left that will keep me from going back. Just keep your mouth shut and you'll be fine.

Ambrose
09-17-17, 17:49
The massage was great, was looking forward to going back. It was the events that happened after I left that will keep me from going back. Just keep your mouth shut and you'll be fine.That still doesn't explain what you mean.

Ebloke
09-18-17, 13:28
That still doesn't explain what you mean.Place is being watched.

Ambrose
09-18-17, 21:19
Place is being watched.Got it, thanks.

BikeZappa
09-25-17, 13:28
Place is being watched.Got some chicken wings from Nan King and ate them in parking lot. Every thing looked normal and the wings were good /.

BikeZappa
09-26-17, 17:56
Any new information either negative or positive regarding spar next to NK?

Virgil Dan
09-27-17, 14:26
Perpetual GRAND OPENING in Merrimack? PM me.

BruinsFan99
10-04-17, 15:35
Does anyone know of any FS massage places around Nashua area pm me if you do any help would be great. Thanks.

Member #5684
10-05-17, 09:55
Does anyone know of any FS massage places around Nashua area pm me if you do any help would be great. Thanks.I have found the best way to get information on this form is to give plenty of it first.

OldTatted
10-07-17, 08:49
I have found the best way to get information on this form is to give plenty of it first.Some of us don't get around as much as others and don't want to keep repeating how good a place is that already has lots of reviews.

Some also have a limited budget and hate to waste $$ on trying unknown places.

Just my 2 coppers.

Joe1223
10-07-17, 15:32
Some of us don't get around as much as others and don't want to keep repeating how good a place is that already has lots of reviews.

Some also have a limited budget and hate to waste $$ on trying unknown places.

Just my 2 coppers.We all had to start somewhere. Even with limited budgets everyone needs to contribute their wins and losses. Pickings are slim these days so all feedback is valuable.

OldTatted
10-08-17, 09:03
We all had to start somewhere. Even with limited budgets everyone needs to contribute their wins and losses. Pickings are slim these days so all feedback is valuable.Yeah that's true but some of us have been at this for quite a while and took our losses big time and wasted countless amounts of $$ in the 80's and 90's before the great inter-web and places like this site ever existed. Now some of us would just like to be steered in the right direction. I thought this site was also to help some of us to find such places whether we contributed or not. No tit-for-tat sort of speak just guidance to the promised land.

Virgil Dan
10-08-17, 11:19
For this site to work there must be two-way communication. We're all waiting for you to contribute something beside questions. Give and thou shalt receive.

Dan.

Yeah that's true but some of us have been at this for quite a while and took our losses big time and wasted countless amounts of $$ in the 80's and 90's before the great inter-web and places like this site ever existed. Now some of us would just like to be steered in the right direction. I thought this site was also to help some of us to find such places whether we contributed or not. No tit-for-tat sort of speak just guidance to the promised land.

SouthernhGuy
10-09-17, 11:57
Does anyone know of any FS massage places around Nashua area pm me if you do any help would be great. Thanks.Look for johnnie in the add. Those are usually a safe bet.

Ebloke
10-10-17, 11:47
Any intel on this place?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/euphoric-professional-touch-therapy/8481117

Therapeutically Restorative and Sensually Indulgent BodyCare for discerning gentlemen.

A trusted pro in the New England area for over a decade!

NO escort services! Screening required! Quality, safe & sane experience!

Http://www.simplyblissfulbodycare.com

Plman Smith
10-18-17, 14:32
Wondered why she dropped off the map. Used to call herself a small BBW, nice enough, massage good, just not my type.

Any intel on this place?

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/euphoric-professional-touch-therapy/8481117

Therapeutically Restorative and Sensually Indulgent BodyCare for discerning gentlemen.

A trusted pro in the New England area for over a decade!

NO escort services! Screening required! Quality, safe & sane experience!

Http://www.simplyblissfulbodycare.com

Gallo1
10-19-17, 16:46
She's very low key and has scaled back due to other professional endeavors. I have been a regular for years and she is one of the best fbsm women available. With all the problems out there I don't really trust anyone else. I'm curios Plmsmith, if she's not your type why have you followed her location changes?

Wondered why she dropped off the map. Used to call herself a small BBW, nice enough, massage good, just not my type.

Spectator
10-22-17, 22:23
Door was locked, for rent sign over the Ocean Spa sign. Was there tonight around 9 pm. Looks like they closed.

Pagbb2
10-26-17, 12:04
Does anyone have any good recommendations on a good massage? I'm open to a good massage over a HE. A HE is always welcome, but I could use a good massage more right now.

Gallo1
10-26-17, 21:11
Look in the internet for CMT's in your area if al you want is a massage. You're in the wrong place.

Does anyone have any good recommendations on a good massage? I'm open to a good massage over a HE. A HE is always welcome, but I could use a good massage more right now.

Dickjones
11-17-17, 11:46
I've been going here for a bit now. Low key at night and not a lot of traffic. There is a gun class next door on Wednesday nights so I recommend not going then. The two women I've seeen are older and not too attractive. However the one who has seen me the most gives an excellent tease and ending. The massage isn't too bad (I've had worse). . 5 for he half and. 4 tip.

Plman Smith
11-18-17, 08:46
Vanilla but great for getting the kinks out. May still have their $50 special for weekdays before 5.

Trypt
11-18-17, 15:37
Ask for Lisa. The place is strictly legit with no HE. But you'll get an amazing deep tissue massage.

Vanilla but great for getting the kinks out. May still have their $50 special for weekdays before 5.

Plman Smith
11-30-17, 10:18
Others may be also, but have only had massage by her.

Ask for Lisa. The place is strictly legit with no HE. But you'll get an amazing deep tissue massage.

CoolGuy1985
05-26-18, 18:40
Was browsing rubmaps and came across nhbodykneads.

Does it offer sensual massage? If not, why is it on rubmaps?

Any leads to erotic massage in Nashua? These days it's tough to even find a provider in Nashua. Nicole doesn't teply.

SMS 54
05-26-18, 21:20
Was browsing rubmaps and came across nhbodykneads.

Does it offer sensual massage? If not, why is it on rubmaps?

Any leads to erotic massage in Nashua? These days it's tough to even find a provider in Nashua. Nicole doesn't teply.I think there is one place in Hudson, nearby, Tokyo Spa, and one in Merrimack not to far away. As far as I know, everything in Nashua closed. There were some AAMPS too that are no longer around. I know nothing about the one you saw on rubmaps, but they have many listings that are labelled non-erotic.

CoolGuy1985
05-26-18, 23:09
I think there is one place in Hudson, nearby, Tokyo Spa, and one in Merrimack not to far away. As far as I know, everything in Nashua closed. There were some AAMPS too that are no longer around. I know nothing about the one you saw on rubmaps, but they have many listings that are labelled non-erotic.Actually I was looking for non-Asian providers in NH / around Nashua, and only one name popped up and I wasnt sure. Don't want to go all the way to Andover to get some non-Asian flavor.

I agree Nashua is dry scene, but hoped there would be some independent non-Asian providers.

BikeZappa
06-07-18, 15:29
Never tried one and was wondering if they are any fun. Can you recommend a salon in Nashua that has a flirty cute women for a pedicure? Cost and tip? Thanks.

PeterBoris
06-24-18, 05:54
This place moved from a location across from Walmart.

I had seen her a couple of times about a year ago and nothing was offered.

Has anything changed?

PeterBoris
06-29-18, 04:25
Previous post was incorrect.

The name is Thrive.

PeterBoris
07-02-18, 05:11
Made a visit Saturday.

Amanda was the lady I saw and all I can say is if you want a legit massage you can't do much better.

Don't expect anything else.

BikeZappa
07-30-18, 09:18
My favorite AMP on DWH has no new women and has gotten very boring. Can any one PM me a recommendation in the south NH area. Thanks.

Ebloke
08-20-18, 00:25
There is a new (or returning) AMP in Nashua across from St Joe's hospital. I drove by in the afternoon and saw the sign. Came back later to stopped in. $40 for a half. Older Asian woman named Suzie, not much to look at, English was a challenge. Massage was good, but I didn't get any extra. There were a few grazes of the boys while on my belly, but the massage ended at 30 min with no flip. Perhaps she is cautious on the first visit. There was a sign that listed 4-handed massage, I forget the price tho. Maybe 80 for a half. I only saw the one woman there.

NickStone14
09-10-18, 12:19
So I have seen her ad online for a while- I am curious if anyone has ever given her a whirl. Seems like she has a fairly extensive screening process that kind of freaks me out. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated. I'm going down that way on Thursday.
Thanks.

Gallo1
09-11-18, 09:42
She is legit and amazing but I'll tell you if she sees this you're not getting an appointment. She hates these boards. She's very sweet but tough and takes no BS from anyone. I saw her regularly for a couple of years until I moved. Have yet to find someone as good. No FS just a really great and very sensual massage.

So I have seen her ad online for a while- I am curious if anyone has ever given her a whirl. Seems like she has a fairly extensive screening process that kind of freaks me out. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated. I'm going down that way on Thursday.
Thanks.

CoolGuy1985
09-11-18, 14:59
She is legit and amazing but I'll tell you if she sees this you're not getting an appointment. She hates these boards. She's very sweet but tough and takes no BS from anyone. I saw her regularly for a couple of years until I moved. Have yet to find someone as good. No FS just a really great and very sensual massage.Hey Gallo1 your inbox is full. Could you PM her digits or ad or any info?

Gallo1
09-11-18, 17:24
Look her up in Eros. There's really no other legit place to look for anyone!

Hey Gallo1 your inbox is full. Could you PM her digits or ad or any info?

CoolGuy1985
09-24-18, 00:15
Look her up in Eros. There's really no other legit place to look for anyone!I couldn't find the ad and blamed it on my poor searching skills and now I think the ad has gone. If I google I get a link but that takes me noweher. Do you have her working ad or digits?

Gallo1
09-24-18, 10:58
It would be my guess that if the ad is gone it's because she took it down for some reason and either isn't taking new clients or has been busy. I have reached out recently and got no reply and not sure what to make of it. She may be seeing only a select few these days. Dunno.

I couldn't find the ad and blamed it on my poor searching skills and now I think the ad has gone. If I google I get a link but that takes me noweher. Do you have her working ad or digits?

ManchMan
11-06-18, 16:23
Asian massage across from hospital. Accepts cc for massage but charges extra to do so. Stopped in and saw "Susan" is probably in her 50's. Had leggings, a skirt, and a tight shirt on. Too much work with a towel on for my taste, but a very good massage. OTC below and UTC up top was encouraged. Teased a bit but didn't want to offer even standard. Self service and got a bit over an hour of a good massage. But not what I was looking for.

SugarBoston99
01-02-19, 17:13
Wanted a massage and went to Tokyo. Saw Nana, a pretty 30-something. Ok massage and standard finish. The place is so conspicuous at a 5 way intersection, I probably won't go back as it wasn't anything remarkable.

DarkDesires21
02-05-19, 20:39
Anyone know where I can get a prostate massage around the Nashua area? Any help would be appreciated.

Pucster
02-11-19, 07:18
Anyone know where I can get a prostate massage around the Nashua area? Any help would be appreciated.The best around is Lacy in Manchester. Massage and a BBBJ is a winner.

JoeBanks
02-11-19, 11:16
The best around is Lacy in Manchester. Massage and a BBBJ is a winner.Any contact info on her?

Fisherman3
03-30-19, 08:44
Went for the first time per some good reviews, thought I would give it a try. Front door faces busy intersection, you have to ring bell and wait for them to open door for you.

Very nice women opened the door said her name was Linda. Started with a very nice massage then slowly tappers off to be not so good. She said she was hot, I could see she looked a little steamy but it didn't seem like she was working all that hard.

On the flip tried to up sell me to let the girls out. Didn't bother me, a new face she was just testing the waters. She let me play while she was finished me off. Hot towel to clean me up then she said all done. ? . There's always time after for more massage if you get the full hour. I got shorted 15 to 20 minutes which was a bummer. From the good reviews I would say maybe she just wasn't feeling very well that day. To give the benefit of the doubt.

Izmiz
04-12-19, 11:21
Anything close to Groton MA?

OverDrive69
04-25-19, 19:52
Any contact info on her?Looking for contact info! Thanks.

OverDrive69
04-27-19, 00:46
Pucster,

Do you have any contact info on Lacy?

The best around is Lacy in Manchester. Massage and a BBBJ is a winner.

RoadWarrior182
05-06-19, 14:20
Pucster,

Do you have any contact info on Lacy?You can PM me for details.

SugarBoston99
05-22-19, 16:36
Just an FYI, Tokyo is no longer open.

JimIrishMan
05-23-19, 06:07
Just an FYI, Tokyo is no longer open.Was I st there last week. They have me fed to Rt 102.

Hidden9
05-23-19, 08:52
Just an FYI, Tokyo is no longer open.They are not closed they changed their name and relocated to the other side of town still on a main rd but no longer in a 5 way intersection a bit more discrete.

Muffhunt
05-23-19, 10:12
They are not closed they changed their name and relocated to the other side of town still on a main rd but no longer in a 5 way intersection a bit more discrete.I see the building on street view. They up stairs or down?

BobPage69
06-03-19, 00:38
I see the building on street view. They up stairs or down?They are down on right side of building. Tried for first time few days ago. Message was pretty good. Minimal tease. Upsell on flip, kept asking for 60 just for HE. Annoyed I accepted for shirt up. Rushed finish on top of that. You guys really are inflating the prices. Knock it off please.

CyJim666
07-29-19, 00:22
If anyone has already seen her before and is looking to see her again, PM for details.Ling relocated to Lowell. She is only taking new clients by referrals, she is very cautious. So, will only pass on Senior Members that contribute!

Anyone interested, send me your email and / or weChat I'd and I'll send it to her.

Be safe!

Jim.

LarryJay
08-27-19, 21:38
Saw Lilly a few days ago. Nice short shorts. Very good massage. Leg rub and a little teasing. Hot towel back walk, flip. Started on jr as I rubbed her ass. Lifted shirt, no bra, flat Bs. Rubbed them on jr. Bare ass play. FOV only. A good ending, followed by more massage to fill out the hr. Damage. 7 house. 7 tip. No negotiations.

Kvoth99
11-08-19, 12:21
Saw Lilly a few days ago. Nice short shorts. Very good massage. Leg rub and a little teasing. Hot towel back walk, flip. Started on jr as I rubbed her ass. Lifted shirt, no bra, flat Bs. Rubbed them on jr. Bare ass play. FOV only. A good ending, followed by more massage to fill out the hr. Damage. 7 house. 7 tip. No negotiations.I was there last week and saw sune or sunny or something like that. I posted a review on the Manchester AMP site. I was there to a HH and it was a similar experience overall.

Marrin
11-13-19, 14:04
Saw Lilly a few days ago. Nice short shorts. Very good massage. Leg rub and a little teasing. Hot towel back walk, flip. Started on jr as I rubbed her ass. Lifted shirt, no bra, flat Bs. Rubbed them on jr. Bare ass play. FOV only. A good ending, followed by more massage to fill out the hr. Damage. 7 house. 7 tip. No negotiations.Where is this?

JustAnotherGo
11-14-19, 07:47
Saw Lilly a few days ago. Nice short shorts. Very good massage. Leg rub and a little teasing. Hot towel back walk, flip. Started on jr as I rubbed her ass. Lifted shirt, no bra, flat Bs. Rubbed them on jr. Bare ass play. FOV only. A good ending, followed by more massage to fill out the hr. Damage. 7 house. 7 tip. No negotiations.I saw kim that was not very friendly, she came around at the end but didn't make me want to go back. Unless I get a different girl.

Pagbb2
11-14-19, 10:06
I saw kim that was not very friendly, she came around at the end but didn't make me want to go back. Unless I get a different girl.I've seen Sunny twice now. Both good sessions. Good in a pinch, but not a weekly visit kind of place. Got bored after the second visit.

JustAnotherGo
11-14-19, 15:44
I've seen Sunny twice now. Both good sessions. Good in a pinch, but not a weekly visit kind of place. Got bored after the second visit.I had a very nice he from the red lotus place in tyngs not the best tease but a really slow and sensual release.

ShirtsByeric
11-17-19, 16:07
I'm thinking of checking out Ying in Hudson. Anybody been there?

BigPapi420
11-18-19, 17:52
I'm thinking of checking out Ying in Hudson. Anybody been there?I found this on Yelp! A guy went there for a legit massage and wasn't impressed that the lady kept wanting to touch his knobby which pissed him off. Decent info in the review, believe it or not. https://www.yelp.com/biz/ying-spa-hudson.

BP.

SugarBoston99
11-29-19, 10:12
I'm thinking of checking out Ying in Hudson. Anybody been there?I have been a couple of times. Better location than before but still pretty out in the open. Both times got the same woman, early 40's, nice personality, nice set. Everything very standard $. 6 +$. 6.

Ymch520
12-15-19, 18:05
I've seen Sunny twice now. Both good sessions. Good in a pinch, but not a weekly visit kind of place. Got bored after the second visit.Where is this, nashua or north?

Ymch520
12-15-19, 18:07
Ling relocated to Lowell. She is only taking new clients by referrals, she is very cautious. So, will only pass on Senior Members that contribute!

Anyone interested, send me your email and / or weChat I'd and I'll send it to her.

Be safe!

Jim.I saw her and she is great, nice person. Roaming allowed. Big headight. Fun girl. Please be gentleman whoever isnseeing her.

Pagbb2
12-16-19, 09:57
Where is this, nashua or north?Merrimack.

CoolGuy1985
01-01-20, 01:20
Where is this, nashua or north?Sunny has gone back from Asian Merrimack spa. I called and asked for an hour and I was told I would have to wait for 15 minutes.

I arrived and was led to a clean room. I wasn't expecting sunny as I was told she is not working for that day but the masseuse who came was easily 55+.

She was tired, did little to no tease, was mechanical in the job and then argued for a. 7 tip. Won't repeat.

The place is always have int lines of customer because of Sunny maybe and there is always a wait time, but 1. 4 for crappy service is downright cheating.

Won't go unless someone names a reliable provider.

Goonel
01-01-20, 17:31
Sunny has gone back from Asian Merrimack spa. I called and asked for an hour and I was told I would have to wait for 15 minutes.

I arrived and was led to a clean room. I wasn't expecting sunny as I was told she is not working for that day but the masseuse who came was easily 55+.

She was tired, did little to no tease, was mechanical in the job and then argued for a. 7 tip. Won't repeat.

The place is always have int lines of customer because of Sunny maybe and there is always a wait time, but 1. 4 for crappy service is downright cheating.

Won't go unless someone names a reliable provider.Gone or on vacation?

CoolGuy1985
01-02-20, 11:53
Gone or on vacation?That's what I was told by mamasan.

LarryJay
01-24-20, 22:25
FYI, there is a new AMP on Main next to City Hall. Sign says "Foot Reflexology" CxG says full massage. Not very discreet entrance. At the busy corner with the light. Parking on Main or in rear of City Hall. May TOFTT if I get a chance and will report.

LarryJay
01-28-20, 08:58
FYI, there is a new AMP on Main next to City Hall. Sign says "Foot Reflexology" CxG says full massage. Not very discreet entrance. At the busy corner with the light. Parking on Main or in rear of City Hall. May TOFTT if I get a chance and will report.3 rooms down long hallway. Rest Room at the end and a back door to leave by. Quality massage. 30 ish with Bs. Standard finish with some UTC top & bottom. . 7 hr / . 6. Busy. Good English. Getting more help this week.

Nhpip
01-28-20, 15:02
3 rooms down long hallway. Rest Room at the end and a back door to leave by. Quality massage. 30 ish with Bs. Standard finish with some UTC top & bottom. . 7 hr / . 6. Busy. Good English. Getting more help this week.Thanks for the information. I was worried about the location.

WorldMonger42
02-05-20, 01:39
I went to maggies and apparently saw 'Maggie'. Great experience, friendly and everything you could expect with a massage joint. Decent massage followed up by her doing everything you can without going past second base. Safe to check out. They were quite friendly with me but YMMV.

http://nashua.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/maggies-spa-603-484-1695/594616409158

Pagbb2
02-06-20, 09:13
I went to maggies and apparently saw 'Maggie'. Great experience, friendly and everything you could expect with a massage joint. Decent massage followed up by her doing everything you can without going past second base. Safe to check out. They were quite friendly with me but YMMV.

http://nashua.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/maggies-spa-603-484-1695/594616409158What was the damage?

Pagbb2
02-06-20, 09:14
Gone or on vacation?Has anyone been recently? I was wondering if the masseuses had improved since Sunny left.

JdAccount1
02-06-20, 12:08
I've been to the Hudson AMP 3 times now and is the only AMP I've been too had good experiences every time in my opinion all 3 girls were very attractive the first one did a decent massage with lots of tease which I really like she let me grab her ass as much as I wanted and otc rubbing of her kitty didn't even have to ask on the flip she just slowly massages me and then went for it and I got traditional ending she was super excited as I came which really turned me on a lot like she was super proud of herself. The second girl I'm sorry I can't remember first or second girls name but she was very hot best massage of them all a little less teasing than the first but while giving me traditional ending did some prostate massage without me asking but I like that anyways so fine by me and I got off pretty quickly from that. The third was Fi fi I believe and her massage was decent I flip and after a few min she makes HJ motion and I said yes and a min after that she said for another 20 she would take the girls out and let me touch and play with them as much as I want and she had super nice ones very nice nips probably the best set I've personally touched traditional ending but she was my favorite mainly because of her personality. I'm looking for somewhere that will give BBBJ if anyone has any intel I also didn't ask any of these girls for any extra so maybe they would especially now that I've been there a few times.

WorldMonger42
02-06-20, 12:49
What was the damage?70 for massage, 40 tip.

JoeMuckInFutch
02-06-20, 15:08
Has anyone been recently? I was wondering if the masseuses had improved since Sunny left.Too long for me. Will try again next week. The mms is funny though.

Utng45
02-07-20, 14:04
I've been to the Hudson AMP 3 times now and is the only AMP I've been too had good experiences every time in my opinion all 3 girls were very attractive the first one did a decent massage with lots of tease which I really like she let me grab her ass as much as I wanted and otc rubbing of her kitty didn't even have to ask on the flip she just slowly massages me and then went for it and I got traditional ending she was super excited as I came which really turned me on a lot like she was super proud of herself. The second girl I'm sorry I can't remember first or second girls name but she was very hot best massage of them all a little less teasing than the first but while giving me traditional ending did some prostate massage without me asking but I like that anyways so fine by me and I got off pretty quickly from that. The third was Fi fi I believe and her massage was decent I flip and after a few min she makes HJ motion and I said yes and a min after that she said for another 20 she would take the girls out and let me touch and play with them as much as I want and she had super nice ones very nice nips probably the best set I've personally touched traditional ending but she was my favorite mainly because of her personality. I'm looking for somewhere that will give BBBJ if anyone has any intel I also didn't ask any of these girls for any extra so maybe they would especially now that I've been there a few times.Any info on cost; house / tip and where this is. Is this the one near nan king?

Thanks in advance.

PBangalore
02-07-20, 17:09
I went to maggies and apparently saw 'Maggie'. Great experience, friendly and everything you could expect with a massage joint. Decent massage followed up by her doing everything you can without going past second base. Safe to check out. They were quite friendly with me but YMMV.I went today, my first visit, and also saw Maggie. I am a friendly, non threatening, middle aged guy in decent shape. I got nothing but a 100% legit massage, despite my overtures. So "YMMV" definitely!

Utng45
02-08-20, 20:48
I found Yang Spa on Derry Rd, which I assume is the last one from that area reported. I had Fifi, 30 min decent massage, after 10 minutes flip. A couple upper body passes then the motion. I said sure and she said 50, which included utc of her chest. Awesome rack but she wouldn't take them out as she told me clothes had to stay on. Asked for BJ or FS. None are available from her. After traditional she finished the massage with legs, upper body arms and chest. All in all I'd give it another go. 40/50 great looks and she was friendly. Fairly good english.

RoadStar01
02-09-20, 20:40
FYI, there is a new AMP on Main next to City Hall. Sign says "Foot Reflexology" CxG says full massage. Not very discreet entrance. At the busy corner with the light. Parking on Main or in rear of City Hall. May TOFTT if I get a chance and will report.Decided that last Sunday night (2nd) was the perfect time to visit Main St, since everyone was apparently busy watching something on TV.

Parked in the lot out back (on W. Hollis), which is reserved for the Diner when it is open.

Greeted by youngish girl in glasses, disappointed to find out cash only. (Hope that changes).

Thankfully I had brought extra, and paid 70 for an hour massage.

Maggie showed me into the first room. Full height ceilings and plenty of space.

Another girl (3rd) came in to take care of me. Pretty, maybe a little older than the receptionist, nice figure.

Massage was good, she covered all the bases, went a little hard on the shoulders for my taste, but I have issues there.

Made my interests known as much as possible during face down, then after the flip things were abundantly clear, so she proceeded with standard finish, including some UTC above. After care to the full hour, legs, chest and arms, scalp, etc.

Things did progress past standard, but details will have to be shared by PM.

Tip was 80, which was agreed upon before things progressed.

She told me her name, but I forget now. As stated, I did meet the MS, Maggie, who was very friendly and implied that SHE would take care of me on my next visit. Pretty and fit looking.

She gave me parking tips, (Back lot when diner is closed, municipal garage is free after 6, etc.).

Will repeat.

Utng45
02-10-20, 07:20
Decided that last Sunday night (2nd) was the perfect time to visit Main St, since everyone was apparently busy watching something on TV.

Parked in the lot out back (on W. Hollis), which is reserved for the Diner when it is open.

Greeted by youngish girl in glasses, disappointed to find out cash only. (Hope that changes).

Thankfully I had brought extra, and paid 70 for an hour massage.

Maggie showed me into the first room. Full height ceilings and plenty of space.

Another girl (3rd) came in to take care of me. Pretty, maybe a little older than the receptionist, nice figure.

Massage was good, she covered all the bases, went a little hard on the shoulders for my taste, but I have issues there.

Made my interests known as much as possible during face down, then after the flip things were abundantly clear, so she proceeded with standard finish, including some UTC above. After care to the full hour, legs, chest and arms, scalp, etc.

Things did progress past standard, but details will have to be shared by PM.

Tip was 80, which was agreed upon before things progressed.

She told me her name, but I forget now. As stated, I did meet the MS, Maggie, who was very friendly and implied that SHE would take care of me on my next visit. Pretty and fit looking.

She gave me parking tips, (Back lot when diner is closed, municipal garage is free after 6, etc.).

Will repeat.I wouldn't mind those details.

BigJim959
02-16-20, 17:01
Head's up. This place got too much attention this week on a town residents' FB page.

NHMan39
02-22-20, 00:51
Head's up. This place got too much attention this week on a town residents' FB page.Any more info on this? Was thinking of trying it after the last few reviews, but obviosuly now.

SugarBoston99
03-06-20, 17:16
Head's up. This place got too much attention this week on a town residents' FB page.Damn. It's convenient for me and while it's not discreet, was in a much better location than before. Haven't been for a bit and guess I'll have to stay away for a while.

BigJim959
03-07-20, 11:44
My impression is that many residents had no idea the place was there, but they do now. Some non-monger shared the news with hundreds of locals (including some some town politicians), many of which were not happy. If the place was Utr, not any longer. If you don't live in the area and not worried about your car being spotted, maybe it's no bigger risk than any other place. Just felt I should warn my brothers.

Any more info on this? Was thinking of trying it after the last few reviews, but obviosuly now.

BobPage69
03-17-20, 23:09
So tried maggies on main st. Got older provider. Message okay, tease minimal till the 20 min ish mark. On the flip then comes the ridiculous upsell. Wanted 60 for handy. Offered BJ 100. Had to fight hard for 80. Finally agreed then she sneakily put a rubber in her mouth and put it on that way. Jack hammered it and got me in like less than 5 min. Kinda feels like a rip off with the rubber and the rush job. Will not repeat. 130 for 5 min of rushed fun and 25 min of mediocre massage. Think I'm done with AMPs.

BikeZappa
03-26-20, 10:29
Looking for AMP that has a table shower option or just a shower option. Want to soap up with cute babe with soap to shower with. Any suggestions?

Dave Tracman
06-01-20, 16:21
Drove up Main St today and noticed the Open sign was lit. I did not have time to check it out today. All of the barriers in downtown for the restaurants to have seating space makes the traffic flow horrible.

LarryJay
06-02-20, 16:49
Drove up Main St today and noticed the Open sign was lit. I did not have time to check it out today. All of the barriers in downtown for the restaurants to have seating space makes the traffic flow horrible.It is open. It is busy. You better call ahead for a time slot. If you just walk in, you probably will have to come back. Jen will show you a good time and a quality massage.

MarkKing269
06-03-20, 20:59
After driving to Londonderry and calling the 4 AMPs that I knew of. Nobody answered and the places were closed. So, I headed to Nashua (Tuesday) at around 730 PM and hit Maggie's. Door locked. Buzzed and was let in. They asked if I had an appointment and I said yes (it was a lie. Sorry to any monger that I may have taken his slot). Two women working. One young one probably in her late 40's or early 50's. Of course I got the older one. Massage was ok with minimal teasing. Wouldn't let me touch legs (or anything else). Based upon prior reviews I went for a BJ and was told only HJ offered. Wanted to discuss tip before doing anything. Which I find is a real mood breaker. Agreed to. 4 and it was a above average HJ. Wouldn't allow any touching unless I agreed to increase the tip to 1. - I passed. Don't think I will return.

OldTatted
06-17-20, 20:08
Went to Maggie's first thing Saturday morning. Asked if I called, I said no. She was telling me that I should have called first but then another woman came from out back and said no problem. She had a nice little body. Couldn't tell her age because of the mask. Got a half an hour for fifty. Massage was good with some teasing, flipped and she wanted to negotiate. She wanted $. To take off everything but I said no way, I'll give you fifty and she came back with 60. I tried to keep it at 50 but she won. She lifted her shirt, took off her bra, nice little titties with little nips, the she undid her pants and sprayed my hand with what smelled like alcohol. Her pussy was bald and she didn't mind full roaming.

Uzumaki
06-18-20, 17:43
Went to Maggie's first thing Saturday morning. Asked if I called, I said no. She was telling me that I should have called first but then another woman came from out back and said no problem. She had a nice little body. Couldn't tell her age because of the mask. Got a half an hour for fifty. Massage was good with some teasing, flipped and she wanted to negotiate. She wanted $. To take off everything but I said no way, I'll give you fifty and she came back with 60. I tried to keep it at 50 but she won. She lifted her shirt, took off her bra, nice little titties with little nips, the she undid her pants and sprayed my hand with what smelled like alcohol. Her pussy was bald and she didn't mind full roaming.I tried Maggies on Tuesday, it seems like it was closed.

I tried calling but no response.

OldTatted
06-19-20, 19:27
I tried Maggies on Tuesday, it seems like it was closed.

I tried calling but no response.I passed by last Thursday and the sign was out front and the neon open sign was lit.

Dominor1
07-13-20, 15:24
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jera-escort-portsmouth-591820

Hey guys, meet Jera. I had a dream about meeting her a little while ago. She was staying at a decent hotel in Exeter NH. She is a (formerly) licensed massage therapist that offers hh and hr FBSM with very nice B2 B rubs. She is a vast step above the usual AMPs that I was used to. I actually left feeling loose and relaxed! She is worth just going to see for the massage alone. She offers CBJ for the finishing touch. Plenty of ball play, nice and deep strokes. She even grabbed my hands and placed them on the back of her head and had me slam her face down on junior! She is a champ guys! I'm posting here to spread the word because she has fallen on tough times and is living out of her hotel room and she seems very concerned that she will be out on the streets soon. Lets help her out boys! Oh yeah she also has a really cool dog named Jackson that lives with her. Its not much, but the little detail of having a friendly pooch greet you at the door is a nice change. Damage is $. 6/ hh $$/ h.

GerogeohWell
07-14-20, 15:29
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jera-escort-portsmouth-591820

Hey guys, meet Jera. I had a dream about meeting her a little while ago. She was staying at a decent hotel in Exeter NH. She is a (formerly) licensed massage therapist that offers hh and hr FBSM with very nice B2 B rubs. She is a vast step above the usual AMPs that I was used to. I actually left feeling loose and relaxed! She is worth just going to see for the massage alone. She offers CBJ for the finishing touch. Plenty of ball play, nice and deep strokes. She even grabbed my hands and placed them on the back of her head and had me slam her face down on junior! She is a champ guys! I'm posting here to spread the word because she has fallen on tough times and is living out of her hotel room and she seems very concerned that she will be out on the streets soon. Lets help her out boys! Oh yeah she also has a really cool dog named Jackson that lives with her. Its not much, but the little detail of having a friendly pooch greet you at the door is a nice change. Damage is $. 6/ hh $$/ h.This is funny because she was homeless living in hotels last year too. She used to advertise under escort ads. There was a blonde in her 20's she worked with and she's worth seeing. Her price is steeper than most massage places but she's 420 so sometimes that's convenient.

Dominor1
07-14-20, 17:31
This is funny because she was homeless living in hotels last year too. She used to advertise under escort ads.Did she ever do FS?

GerogeohWell
07-16-20, 21:44
Did she ever do FS?No and the reviews here confirm that. Word of advice from my years of experience is to not trust any girl that ask you to pity them because they need to pay rent. You're there for yourself. She's easily grandma age and been doing it for at more than a year, $$ a day would have been enough to buy a house by now. Isn't it a little fishy?

Ridgid
07-18-20, 20:54
No and the reviews here confirm that. Word of advice from my years of experience is to not trust any girl that ask you to pity them because they need to pay rent. You're there for yourself. She's easily grandma age and been doing it for at more than a year, $$ a day would have been enough to buy a house by now. Isn't it a little fishy?Texted with her and she seems to have a bit of an attitude. If I wanted to deal with a ***** I'd stay home.

GreenEyes26
08-11-20, 09:22
Been to Maggie's close to a dozen times. Was surprised a few times with the extent of service. 2nd visit I got the same fairly attractive girl, on the shorter side and had a nice shape. 1st visit was the standard happy finish, 2nd visit she gave a BBBJ without any asking.

There's a slender young girl that is the receptionist, every visit I ask if she does massages and she says no. On my last visit the place was empty massage girls were out back I ask if she'd do my massage, she leads me to the room next to the front desk and told me to get undressed she'll have someone be back. 2 minutes go by she returns and gave a very teasing massage with an oral finish.

Pagbb2
08-11-20, 12:08
Been to Maggie's close to a dozen times. Was surprised a few times with the extent of service. 2nd visit I got the same fairly attractive girl, on the shorter side and had a nice shape. 1st visit was the standard happy finish, 2nd visit she gave a BBBJ without any asking.

There's a slender young girl that is the receptionist, every visit I ask if she does massages and she says no. On my last visit the place was empty massage girls were out back I ask if she'd do my massage, she leads me to the room next to the front desk and told me to get undressed she'll have someone be back. 2 minutes go by she returns and gave a very teasing massage with an oral finish.What was the damage if I may ask.

GreenEyes26
08-11-20, 12:23
What was the damage if I may ask.$70 for the hour, 2nd trip was $100 tip.

GreenEyes26
08-11-20, 13:29
What was the damage if I may ask.$70/ hr $100 tp for BBBJ.

Randy Mann 4
08-11-20, 20:33

There's a slender young girl that is the receptionist, every visit I ask if she does massages and she says no. On my last visit the place was empty massage girls were out back I ask if she'd do my massage, she leads me to the room next to the front desk and told me to get undressed she'll have someone be back. 2 minutes go by she returns and gave a very teasing massage with an oral finish.For us out of towners, where is Maggie's?

JoeMuckInFutch
08-12-20, 11:54
For us out of towners, where is Maggie's?Main street next to city hall, I believe. If you know a lot of people in Nashua you are at a very busy area, unfortunately. If you don't care, the reports here seem reasonably positive.

GreenEyes26
08-12-20, 18:22
Anyone have any info on Massage Bliss in Nashua?

Utng45
08-13-20, 17:16
I stopped in at Maggie's on Tuesday night. 815, parked right down the street and walked to. Did a HH massage with Priscilla. Friendly and talkative. Ok looking body and allowed roaming OTC all over and pulled the girls out for ending. 50 house, 50 tip for top up standard. Asked about more and she said no. See if that changes at another time. Would return.

MillCitySter
08-17-20, 13:24
After browsing here for a long time I finally took my first plunge. And I can see why you guys call this a hobby. I had a blast. Felt like a king. To you guys I got standard service with HE for $. 8 but I was in a generous mood and I didn't want to haggle as a first timer. Saw Amy. I will definitely repeat and see who else is there.

NhRider
08-19-20, 23:15
My first time there and had a great session with Priscilla. She was friendly, talkative, skilled hands, complementary and fun. She really worked on my shoulders and loosen them up. Standard finish and tip her $40. She asked for more and I told her that all I brought (lied).

I headed out and I parked over by the parking garage on the street. Probably two blocks away from the business. Headed down the side street and onto Main st. I then noticed an unmarked police vehicle directly behind me. I obeyed all the traffic laws and they pulled me over after about 5 mins of following me. I asked for the reason of the stop and he said something about lane change. I disagreed and told he was lying. He asked me other questions and I was vague on answers. He asked about me visiting an downtown business. I said I was just driving around.

He let me off with a traffic warning and told me that I should stay away from some of the businesses downtown.

FYI. They are watching people coming and going. It was my first time there but not sure if I will be back soon.

Rinh222
08-20-20, 01:11
My first time there and had a great session with Priscilla. She was friendly, talkative, skilled hands, complementary and fun. She really worked on my shoulders and loosen them up. Standard finish and tip her $40. She asked for more and I told her that all I brought (lied).

I headed out and I parked over by the parking garage on the street. Probably two blocks away from the business. Headed down the side street and onto Main st. I then noticed an unmarked police vehicle directly behind me. I obeyed all the traffic laws and they pulled me over after about 5 mins of following me. I asked for the reason of the stop and he said something about lane change. I disagreed and told he was lying. He asked me other questions and I was vague on answers. He asked about me visiting an downtown business. I said I was just driving around.

He let me off with a traffic warning and told me that I should stay away from some of the businesses downtown.

FYI. They are watching people coming and going. It was my first time there but not sure if I will be back soonHonestly surprised it took this long. Nashua PD lives on Main Street. Highly recommend avoiding this place if you live remotely in the area.

JoeMuckInFutch
08-20-20, 09:58
Honestly surprised it took this long. Nashua PD lives on Main Street. Highly recommend avoiding this place if you live remotely in the area.I would worry that they could link the post describing the visit to his vehicle stop from the interaction with the cop information posted and then use it to bust his balls and pressure into testifying or whatever. I think it is critical that we keep each other informed of these tactics and am quite thankful this story was posted because I almost went there yesterday when I happened to be parked downtown but chickened out.

And yes, the play on Hills Street Blues was intentional. I think cops have a tough job and wish them well and hope they stay safe, but wish they would not focus on this victim-less activity among consenting adults.

Spectator
08-21-20, 09:37
I would worry that they could link the post describing the visit to his vehicle stop from the interaction with the cop information posted and then use it to bust his balls and pressure into testifying or whatever. .I was thinking the same thing. If you happen to have an interaction, and you are kind enough to post here about it, do your self a solid and be as vague about the specifics or posting enough info that a cop who read this would figure out its you he pulled over, they can connect the dots.

I have not tried M, but have also wondered how a donwtown Nashua place could survive scrutiny. However there are many downtown places in many towns that seem to go on. Some despite intense PD pressure, and others seemingly left alone.

There is one on the corner at the light in down town B3nningt0n and Vt that has been there for years, just a 1 minute walk from the PD.

Be careful out there.

Chaser666
08-21-20, 22:24
I have not tried M, but have also wondered how a donwtown Nashua place could survive scrutiny. However there are many downtown places in many towns that seem to go on. Some despite intense PD pressure, and others seemingly left alone.

I've read about this place here; but, have serious doubts that it will last very long given the level of info being shared. LEO has long curtailed these kinds of activities in this area.

SamsNee
08-29-20, 23:21
I've read about this place here; but, have serious doubts that it will last very long given the level of info being shared. LEO has long curtailed these kinds of activities in this area.That sucks I was really looking forward to trying this place out I shouldn't have waited so long.

BradnhGuy
10-12-20, 08:42
Tyngsboro Spa changed to Mosa Spa. I checked it out. Asian man and woman working. Both available for massage although the woman who I saw said he's the boss. New management new people. Happiness can be had but not sure about the guy if that's what you want. Woman is a 1/5 looks. Massage was 4/5. Back walking was just what I needed. Damage 40+60 for a half. Cut my hour short but went over 30 so went to 60 for tip. Won't repeat unless in a pinch.

BradnhGuy
10-12-20, 08:45
Another spa under new management. New masseuses too. Replaced therapeutic massage. In Merrimack. Two woman there. One is 50 ish looks are a 2/5. One is 30 ish. Looks are 3. 5/5. Drew older. Massage was decent 3/5. Damage was 70+50.

Pagbb2
10-13-20, 14:03
Another spa under new management. New masseuses too. Replaced therapeutic massage. In Merrimack. Two woman there. One is 50 ish looks are a 2/5. One is 30 ish. Looks are 3. 5/5. Drew older. Massage was decent 3/5. Damage was 70+50.What was available in the end?

MassGuyInNh
10-14-20, 02:17
Anymore info on Maggie's? PM me if you can. Don't want to say too much. Just checking. Thanks. Be safe!

BradnhGuy
10-14-20, 17:38
What was available in the end?Standard AMP happiness with otc roaming. Fairly skilled and took direction. 3/5. Had to be very quiet with person next to me. Setup is terrible unless alone. You hear everything. Could not inquire to extras with person in room next to me with rooms open above walls next to each other.

MarkKing269
10-16-20, 20:51
After seeing another report, I tried Lee's in Merrimack (under new management). YMMV. Went in for an hour $70. Mask required when entering and exiting only. No temp or other steps taken. Both ladies were 20-30, cute and in shape. I drew the tall one. Never got her name. Stripped, face down and was covered with a light blanket. Absolutely no touching at all was permitted. Massage was good and included hot stones. Not one second of teasing. Hot towel wipe down, then flip. Massaged face, shoulders and arms. All while covered. Hour up. Nothing else. Don't think I'll repeat unless I need a good massage.

RoadStar01
10-17-20, 05:47
Anymore info on Maggie's? PM me if you can. Don't want to say too much. Just checking. Thanks. Be safe!I'm also interested in in any updates that are available. Even with the open location, I was considering a revisit until people mentioned all the heat.

TIA, RS.

OldTatted
10-18-20, 07:56
There has been street / sidewalk work going on directly across the street for the last couple of weeks with 2 boys in blue working detail so have not stopped. They are open, the sign has been lit and door open but. I am a daytimer so I don't know what goes on around there late afternoons or night.

BradnhGuy
11-07-20, 20:23
After seeing another report, I tried Lee's in Merrimack (under new management). YMMV. Went in for an hour $70. Mask required when entering and exiting only. No temp or other steps taken. Both ladies were 20-30, cute and in shape. I drew the tall one. Never got her name. Stripped, face down and was covered with a light blanket. Absolutely no touching at all was permitted. Massage was good and included hot stones. Not one second of teasing. Hot towel wipe down, then flip. Massaged face, shoulders and arms. All while covered. Hour up. Nothing else. Don't think I'll repeat unless I need a good massage.Went today. Tall young masseuse is the owner. After I made it clear what I wanted she was frustrated and said that does not happen here only massage. Older woman there will help you out, but they seem to want to remain legit. I am not repeating.

JohnDick75
11-12-20, 12:40

FYI. They are watching people coming and going. It was my first time there but not sure if I will be back soon.Thanks for sharing this information with us and glad you did not get in trouble I wonder if it's like Kraft case where they pull you over and trying to trick you into admitting you went to parlor and if that's the case does that mean that's the only practical way to arrest you short of getting caught in a police raid.

BoninBoy
11-12-20, 15:55
Checked out Mosa. Purchased a Groupon, made it $44/ hr.

25 minutes in the waiting room.

Massage was 7/10.

Massuese was older asian (Chinese).

Walk on back, lots of teasing before flip. OTC roaming, HE Finish.

I left a. 5 tip.

I might go back. Nothing spectacular, but 2 I have gone to recently were better (Purple Blossom, Maggie's).

Victorth
11-15-20, 12:01
Did you just walk in, or did you make an appointment?

And are they using masks?

Massage was 7/10.

I left a. 5 tip.

I might go back. Nothing spectacular, but 2 I have gone to recently were better (Purple Blossom, Maggie's).

Sounds
11-15-20, 15:35
Thanks for sharing this information with us and glad you did not get in trouble I wonder if it's like Kraft case where they pull you over and trying to trick you into admitting you went to parlor and if that's the case does that mean that's the only practical way to arrest you short of getting caught in a police raid.You admitting you were at a parlor means nothing. They would have to prove you got more than a massage.

They had that with the video in the Kraft case. But once the video was deemed inadmissible the whole case fell apart and was dismissed.

The point of pulling people over in the Kraft case was to get names so it would be easier for them to identify who was in the video. Had nothing to do with getting people to admit they were there.

Sounds
11-15-20, 15:49
Was in the area and stopped at the place on Derry for the first time. Met Amy. Very nice and shapely body. Kept mask on all the time though did not make me wear one. No clue about age because of mask. Seemed to speak good English but had a heavy accent which made it difficult to understand her at times. She did say she just started working there recently. Did not see or hear anyone else there.

Opted for medium. Very enjoyable and no complaints. Wiped oil off and started light teasing. Enjoyed her technique.

Flipped and she started standard ending. She did not encourage or discourage my roaming. Nothing came off but was able to get utc top and bottom.

Would repeat. No idea if anything more available because did not try. But if go back will certainly try for more.

BoninBoy
11-15-20, 17:50
Did you just walk in, or did you make an appointment?

And are they using masks?I called a half hour before.

I wore a mask without them asking, they wore a mask also.

JohnDick75
11-15-20, 20:30
You admitting you were at a parlor means nothing. They would have to prove you got more than a massage.

They had that with the video in the Kraft case. But once the video was deemed inadmissible the whole case fell apart and was dismissed.

The point of pulling people over in the Kraft case was to get names so it would be easier for them to identify who was in the video. Had nothing to do with getting people to admit they were there.Good point I didn't even think of that.

Spectator
11-16-20, 14:52
the place on Derry for the first time. Met Amy. Very nice and shapely body.That would be the place on 3 A near where it meets 111? Why I and g s? How long has that been there, never noticed it before.

Sounds
11-16-20, 15:02
That would be the place on 3 A near where it meets 111? Why I and g s? How long has that been there, never noticed it before. My first time there so no idea how long it has been around. Not familiar with the area so can't help with the landmarks

EnjoyLifeBo
11-16-20, 18:31
I think he means Tokyo Massage. Just across the river on 102 - 3 A. I have never been there myself.

MarkKing269
11-16-20, 22:15
I think he means Tokyo Massage. Just across the river on 102 - 3 A. I have never been there myself.I visited when they first opened. It's basically in a converted garage. I wouldn't recommend going in the winter due to lack of heat. The provider I had started negotiations about 60 seconds into the massage. I ended the massage early, got a refund and won't go back. YMMV.

Sounds
11-16-20, 22:55
I visited when they first opened. It's basically in a converted garage. I wouldn't recommend going in the winter due to lack of heat. The provider I had started negotiations about 60 seconds into the massage. I ended the massage early, got a refund and won't go back. YMMV.Sounds like the place.

My provider did not negotiate. She did say she just started there recently so probably a different woman.

JoeMuckInFutch
11-17-20, 15:36
Finally, recently had a spare half hour and and excuse to be out and stopped by as a walk-in. MMS sprayed shoes and hands and a bit in the room too. She sent in a lady who went by Candy and she is a sweet slightly chubby MILF, or I think MILF because she kept a mask on. Great medium to firm massage that relieved some pain. Never asked for a tip which is smart. I seem to recall this was true the previous times I've been there with others. $50 for the hh and I gave her a $60 tip, which was in proportion to the quality of service. I liked her and will probably call ahead next time to reserve a time with her, assuming there is a next time any time soon. The massage was good enough that if I can swing it, I would take the hour.

Spectator
11-17-20, 17:33
Why I and g s?OMG. The auto-correct (incorrect) on this site cracks me up.

I found this website:

https://ying-spa-corp.business.site/

I used to go the old Tokyo on 111 near the light at the 7-11. It was in a small office plaza that looks like a house. Nancy was the owner and she gave a great rub, always full amount of time and was pleasant to chat with if I was in mood.
There was also a place upstairs behind Nan King ocean spa or something like that that came and went quickly.

GreenEyes26
11-25-20, 07:31

Massage was 7/10.

I left a. 5 tip.

I might go back. Nothing spectacular, but 2 I have gone to recently were better (Purple Blossom, Maggie'sBeen to mosa spa 3 times, all with call ahead appointment. Left happy every time. The woman (older mid 50's, nice rack) does a wonderful job on the tease, which starts well before the flip. She usually has me rock hard and throbbing at flip-time. On my last visit she lifted her shirt to expose her round firm c-cup tit, she's got typical Asian eraser nips. And was surprised to get an orally stimulated finish. I think this chick is married, her husband manages the place. Each time I opted for the half hour. 5 and. 4 tip.