PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

LongRanger99
10-25-14, 02:06
Is there a strip club in the Merrimack to Manchester area that everything goes?

MrSmiley39
10-26-14, 08:47
The only strip club in that area is in Bedford and is called the gold club. It's not full nude whereas they only take tops off and leave bottoms on. Not sure if that's what you meant by everything goes or if you mean like in ri where you can get a two dollar tip and touch, some girls up there let you touch and touch you some don't and some will do.

Private parties for the right price, just like just about any other strip club. It's a bit pricey there, 30 for a dance unless you wait for the "2 for 1" special then it's 40 for 2 dances or you can do champagne room, 100 for 3 songs, 175 for 15 minutes, 350 for a half hour. I don't drink but I know the drinks are bit pricey too, it's 3. 50 for a soda.

Don't know of any other strip clubs in nh actually heard there's one up in laconia but I've never been there. And someone said there's a place in March called eye candy but I've never seen it or been there.

Is there a strip club in the Merrimack to Manchester area that everything goes?

Ridgid
10-30-14, 10:06
Is there a strip club in the Merrimack to Manchester area that everything goes?Doubt that you'll get anything but teased and fleeced at The Gold Club. Many years ago there was a dancer that provided extras. She was sent on her way when management got wind of it.

Babbloo100
11-22-22, 18:03
Is there any clubs that's do extras?

GMC1039
11-22-22, 23:22
Is there any clubs that's do extras?Great question. Not to say anything in the immediate area doesn't but that has not been my experience. Providence is the place to go for that though. Nearly every club there has girls advertising extras after you get a dance.

RI CheeseHead
05-22-23, 18:16
Anyone have a report from there? They're still not open in afternoons at all right?

NhRichman
02-15-24, 18:36
Anyone have a report from there? They're still not open in afternoons at all right?It is open on Thur. / Fri. / sat nights.