PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Yellow Fever
09-04-11, 16:38
Saw a large (wide) HSW on W. Hollis St. By Vine St. This morning she did everything but step in traffic to get my attention. Not my type.

Shiz Zam
09-04-11, 18:36
Saw a large (wide) HSW on W. Hollis St. By Vine St. This morning she did everything but step in traffic to get my attention. Not my type.I never see anything in this city. I know the street you speak of. And. Not my type either. Thanks for the info

SMS 54
09-05-11, 02:10
There have been occasional reports of activity in the "tree sts" area. I have only seen one on Ash st one time a couple years ago, but did not make the connection. I swing through every so often, but don't see much of anything of note. Recently a civilian female aquaintance witnessed an obvious pick-up on Chestnut st, in daytime.

Yellow Fever
09-06-11, 23:27
Saw a tall blond on West Hollis and Vine giving the wave. Young and good looking but did not stop.

YF

Yellow Fever
09-10-11, 03:15
One HSW sitting on the stoop on Vine next to Churchside Market by W. Hollis St. Another HSW walking between Palm and Pine on W. Hollis St.

Yellow Fever
09-12-11, 16:28
Found Shauna on Kinsley St. Good BBBJ, .4 25YOA pretty with a little belly.

Boston617
09-20-11, 21:14
YF, these all early morning? I've got a few friends in nashua, might give me an excuse to take a ride over that way but not that early. Found a few girls on CL working out of Nashua / Merrimack but haven't seen any walkers.

Mo Beejays
09-20-11, 23:07
YF, these all early morning? I've got a few friends in nashua, might give me an excuse to take a ride over that way but not that early. Found a few girls on CL working out of Nashua / Merrimack but haven't seen any walkers.Check out the General Reports section of the "Other Areas" of New Hampshire. You will find many more posts about the Nashua SW scene. This Nashua section was just started a month or two ago. Any time of day is pretty good in Nashua generally speaking. But early through late evening tend to be heaviest. Busy nights are best, like when the bars and restaurants are hopping. All the way through 2-3am I've had luck, and as early as 8am I've seen them out.

Best of luck and have fun!

Statman
10-06-11, 12:44
Hi everyone, back on the left coast, but before I left I First checked out the SW scene several times, on W. Hollis St, and noticed squat. I did noticed a place at 263 Main St. (next to H. Daw service station, and across from the hospital.) called Thai Body Massage. Someone may want to TOFTT, and check this one out. Sorry posted here, but no massage section for Nashua. If this place is like Thailand, then should be interesting.

Richie B
10-06-11, 20:03
Hi everyone, back on the left coast, but before I left I First checked out the SW scene several times, on W. Hollis St, and noticed squat. I did noticed a place at 263 Main St. (next to H. Daw service station, and across from the hospital.) called Thai Body Massage. Someone may want to TOFTT, and check this one out. Sorry posted here, but no massage section for Nashua. If this place is like Thailand, then should be interesting.Http://www.jynba.com/

Here is the website (thanks to Google maps). Looks like a ligit LMT, but you never know. The rate is $80 an hour which is the standard rate at Thai massage places in Mass. I may venture, but a definite TOFTT type of place. It would be nice for something local, hopefully no ladyboys which are quite prevelant in Thai massage parlors in Mass.

Yellow Fever
10-19-11, 15:54
Saw Shauna out and about W. HollisatPalm St. She jumped in but told her I was not looking for a date at this time. She's out there and she's looking good. Wednesday 3 PM

Mo Beejays
10-26-11, 11:41
Trolled Nashua for a couple hours yesterday afternoon. There seemed to be a couple out. My cruise was split into two parts. The first part from 1-1:30 seemed there were a very hot WSW on East Hollis heading towards Main. She was thin, reddish blonde hair, tallish, and seemed to be a 9 of ten. The only clues that made me sure she was working was her eyes on the street and her lazy walk with nothing but a pack of smokes on her. Unfortunately, I was to meet someone right then, and could not pick her up.

After my meeting, I looked for her to no avail. There were a couple of the larger HSW around. The ones often passed over but always around Nash. Then 2:45 hit, and there were high school students in the mix. That's when I decided to call it. No need to get a hs girl confused with a SW.

So no luck, and not many options. But I really want to try and find that first girl I saw. She was smokin for a SW.

Good luck out there! I'm going to cruise the south this week!

Yellow Fever
11-10-11, 19:10
3:00 Wednesday afternoon saw Kayla thin blond with long dark routes not a bad looking girl but teeth looked like those of a crackhead said she was 22 asked for digits she said she had no phone and she was hanging around 70 W. Hollis St. I've seen her there before but have never partaken. Any info on service would be nice.

YF

Yellow Fever
11-14-11, 17:39
Saw Kayla out again at 3:00 PM same location.

Drivin for Fun
11-18-11, 17:50
I was at a business function this week, and some people who work in a business at the round about on Amory said that the white 3-decker on the corner next to the three-way intersection has some working girls in it who hang out on the porch, or at least did when the weather was good. Be careful, also heard there were drug dealers in the house too. I can't spend much time exploring there because of buiness connections, but if someone wants to look around there, let me know about the quality. I'll scope it out as much as I can.

Have fun,

Drivin

Mo Beejays
11-20-11, 02:02
I was at a business function this week, and some people who work in a business at the round about on Amory said that the white 3-decker on the corner next to the three-way intersection has some working girls in it who hang out on the porch, or at least did when the weather was good. Be careful, also heard there were drug dealers in the house too. I can't spend much time exploring there because of buiness connections, but if someone wants to look around there, let me know about the quality. I'll scope it out as much as I can.

Have fun,

DrivinI've had a couple of dates ask me to drop them off right in the vicinity of that house in the past. I don't know if that is still a good spot, as I saw a moving truck outside of there a couple weeks / months back when I was cruising the town. The ones that do seem to come out of that spot have mentioned they work for a pimp, and none of the girls have been ones that I would necessarily repeat with.

Best of luck.

Mo

Mo Beejays
11-26-11, 03:00
Cruised the town both in the afternoon and evening. Before and after dinner. During my 2pm scouting mission, I saw one possible HSW. Not much else, I'm guessing due to the time of day and the day in particular.

During the night mission, around 9-930, the streets had plenty of cars driving around, but not too many people on the streets. I've had good luck in Nashua on T-day in the past, and in much worse weather, so I was very hopeful. Saw one possible thin WSW, tall, very cute on W. Hollis St almost on the Hudson line. Just not sure if she was working, or maybe she was done for the night or something, for I didn't really get much acknowledgement of my wave. I passed. There was also a chubby WSW on E. Hollis, but she was too big for me to want to bother.

Other than that, not too much at all out there this holiday.

Mo Beejays
12-19-11, 19:37
Did another scouting mission of Nashua last night, Sunday. Thought things would be a lot better due to the upcoming holidays, and the need for single moms to provide gifts and whatnot.

I cruised for about 30 minutes around the mid afternoon. Saw one very large WSW just hanging on one of the many W. Hollis St. Corners. She was there for a while, as I passed her at different times and she was still in the same place. Too big for me, and I guess for anybody else as well. Also on W. Hollis, I saw a very fine woman coming out of a corner store, definitely a SW and probably about an 8 on the scale. Long dark blonde hair, tight bod, pretty face, maybe early to mid twenties. I honked and she waved, but was headed into a building near the store. I got the impression she was just waking up and not ready to work.

Another trip through Nash had me cruising from about 1030 til Midnight. It was absolutely desolate. Cold, nobody out except for dudes bundled up against the cold. I finally saw one younger probably SW coming out of a different store on W. Hollis and bust down a side street. I made a quick loop to catch her, but she was gone already. In like a minute and a half! So I come back to W. Hollis, and realize my uncle was sitting in a parking lot across from where I made my loop. He saw me come back around like that and pulled out of his hiding spot. I kept going west on W. Hollis all the way out to the highway where he finally turned off. Very very surprised that I was not pulled over.

I headed out of town. Not before trying to contact one of the recommended BP posters in Nashua, but she didn't pick up. Pent up and in need, I drove an hour and a half home to sleep it off.

Lap2008
12-22-11, 18:08
I had never tried nashua before so when in the area earlier this week I decided to give it a whirl. I was excited about the chance to try a new place and meet some new girls. Unfortunetly, I had what was probably on of thw worst experiences of my SW stalking career.

I cruised west hollis through the tree streets from 7 to 730 and found nothing. I left for my meeting that had me in the area and came back around 10pm. I cruised for almost an hour and spotted a couple of possibles but nothing definate until I saw cee cee. I normally would have passed but it was late and I just wanted to give someone a quic. K ride and go home so I let her in my car. She is a rather homely looking. Butwoman. I would guess she is in her 40s. She wasn't fat but she was thick for sure. She wore glasses. She kind of reminded me of some biker mama.

So she does her quick cop check and I tell her I have twenty and want something fast. She wants me to go back to her place. I tell her I don't do that with people I don't know and find a parking lot. Now the entire time in the lot she is acting nervous about the surroundings and keeps laughing and talking while she has her head in my lap telling me how crazy this was in public and we should just go to her place. I was so annoyed and turned off after a few minutes I told her forget it. I will bring her back and she can keep the twenty for the hassle. She proceeds to practically beg me to go back to her place. Tells me normally guys come over for sixty and hour but she rwally needs the money and will do everyrhing and anyghing I want for forty. I wanted nothing to do with her by this piint and told her no. She pressed for a reason so rather than just telling her how turned off I was by her I tried to be nice and said I am not going into somepleace I don't know and getting jumped etc. She then told me it was ok because no one was home except her fourteen year old son. So I said no way am I going in if your kid is there and she told me "its ok he is a child of prostitution he knows what I do and won't bother us" WTF WTF WTF. I have heard lots of bizarre shit since starting in this hobby but I still can't believe this one!

Yellow Fever
12-23-11, 01:02
MO BEEJAYS It sounds like Kayla great tight body dark roots with blond hair. She lives in the area on West Hollis from Vine St to Pine St. She's about 22 She was out tonight around 10:30 saw her go into the store by the church. Happy Hunting.

Mo Beejays
12-23-11, 01:33
Sounds like I just missed Kayla tonight on one of my three fruitless cruises around Nash tonight.

I drove around from 2:30 to 3:30, again from about 6-7pm, and again from 11 to twelve. The streets were totally dead on both of my evening runs. Though I may have seen Kayla on her way home on the later cruise. It looked like her again, but she seemed done for the night. Walking on the less crowded side streets along W. Hollis on her way home. She didn't even look at the passing traffic. I thought there were a couple of other possibles, but they didn't look at the car, so I moved on.

My first cruise of the day saw the most possibility, though I was unable to procure. There was an older (40-ish) WSW, thin, brunette, beat up from crack-looking-nastiness. She was by the old courthouse between Vine and Pine a block north of W. Hollis. Definitely one to pass on, but she was very much looking to work. Another I saw over by the soup kitchen, walking towards the old courthouse area. Much hotter, short, WSW wearing a hoodie and looking for traffic. She was my best possibility, but by the time I thought to nod, she had looked away. When I looped back around she was gone. Third was another younger, maybe late 20s, WSW. Pretty face and nice bod, though she looked as though drugs are making her look older than her years. Blondish, nice face. I drove past her twice, and she seemed to be working, but both times, her head was down texting on her phone and she didn't see me. There was no easy place to pull over and signal, so it was a no go. She was over on Bridge St if I recall the name correctly.

Best of luck and I hope that I can find Kayla sometime over the next couple days. If anybody has contact info, I'd love to know more.

Mo

Mo Beejays
12-25-11, 01:36
There seemed to be quite a few ladies out around noon time in the area of Palm St. There were just three hanging out looking like they were having a coffee clutch in the rain at one point. They were all fairly nasty though. Two WSW, older, beat up looking. One younger looking B or HSW. It was hard to tell. She seemed a little cuter than the other two, but with all those ladies in one area, I didn't even want to look like I was looking. There were also a couple of the larger ladies out yesterday as well. I did not partake, but they were all looking to make that holiday gift money.

Mo Beejays
12-25-11, 01:44
I finally found her this afternoon. Didn't take long at all. She was over on Kinsley with another, older and more haggard looking woman.

Once we made contact, I realized this was the same young lady I had met a few months back and posted about. She looks a hell of a lot better than she did the last time I saw her. Didn't even realize it was the same girl at first. Until she reminded me. And for sure her Beej was much better this time. She didn't seem to be hurrying me as much, and she was almost pleasant today. Once she knew I wasn't going to be a dick to her. Though I could not convince her to leave the hat off. .4 was the damage. She was very adamant that she would be out all day and night, as she had to make enough for Christmas gifts for her three kids.

On a later pass through town, I cruised for an hour. Around ten pm. There were no ladies out it seemed. No Kayla, no nasties, no nobody. There were a number of my uncles out in force however. A lot of them were just sitting in spots keeping an eye out. On what I can't say, but I didn't want to be seen. At least I got to see Kaylynn earlier. Will look for her again tomorrow.

And has anybody seen Donna around lately? I'd love to find her. Blond, around 40, pretty face, and very large tatas. PM me if you know how to get a hold of her, and I will share knowledge with you sometime.

Happy Holidays and good tidings to you all.

Mo

Mo Beejays
12-28-11, 11:14
As expected on the actual morning of, there was not a soul in sight on the streets.

The evening seemed different though. No nights off in this game. There was the same heavier WSW on w. Hollis in the tree streets. She just seems to stand and wait. She looks nice enough, just a big one. Then there was also a BSW a little further east, though in the same general area. I'd seen her a couple days before and wasn't sure, but this time the seemingly tall bandana-wearing woman (was wearing it both times I've seen her) was looking at the cars passing by quite openly.

Good luck and best.

Mo

Lap2008
12-30-11, 11:52
Yeah so now I have a nice Nashua story to replace my horror story about cee cee from last week. I found Shauna (same girl yellow fever reported on cple time before) around 10pm earlier this week. She is a fun young women. She was easy to chat with and actually seemed to be having a good time joking around. It was a refreshing change from the usual SW. We just had a fast date for 40 but even that was nice with her showing none of the usual "hurry up" attitude you get from most SW. I had such a nice time I am going to see her for a much longer more private time later in the week. Unfortunately, she does not have a phone but we actually scheduled a time and place to me. If she follows through and shows up I will report back.

Have a safe and happy new year boys!

NashuaMale
01-01-12, 10:01
I use to cruise the W. Hollis st area often but I have had much better luck on Temple St near the old YMCA. That is where you can locate Donna, Liz, Sherry, Lauren, Lisa, Tiffany, Nancy and there are a few others. Kaylen who hangs out on W. Hollis is bad new, was going to go for the full boat until I noticed the sores in her nether region. Cassandra who is on the bridge st area near Sabor Brazil is not even worth the time, Don't bother. I just noticed this morning she is advertising on Back page again and has Kaylen working with her and living with her because she got evicted from the place she was living in on West Hollis. Donna will rip you off first chance she gets so be careful with that one and NEVER let her take you to her place because her dumb ass spanish boy friend will try to rob you once you get in the apartment. This did happen to me but lucky I was strapped and he decided it was a bad idea when he realized this.

Charleen never goes out any more because she is all over back page and she is worth the time and money along with Tracy who is a smoking hot Latina girl who does a couple a week just to help her get by and she nevers says no to anything.

I can go on for hours but my real reasoning is I have been thinking about having a small gb party at my place and was wondering if any one is interested. I have 2 good looking girls who are willing to participate, no rules. If your interested send me a message or email.

Let me know

Lap2008
01-02-12, 11:52
I know that scheduling a time to meet someone almost never works but I had my hopes that things would be different at she was the one who suggested it given she doesn't have a phone and she seemed like a nice young woman different from the norm. We had also talked of spending a longer time for a significantly larger amount of money, again her suggestion, so I had hoped she would show but she did not.

After her no show I cruised west hollis / kinsley, as well as, the area described in the report below around the old ymca for over an hour and it was a ghost town on a Sunday evening.

Lap2008
01-12-12, 16:05
Met liz one night this week. She is a large mid 20s brunette WSW. She was on w hollis in the usual area. Went back to her place and she proved once again that big girls always have good oral skills. She was clean and friendly. She claimed she usually works BP. While her sjils were good I am not sure I will repeat because after ten or fifteen she started with the "are you almost there" bullshit.

I drove through a couple other times around 7ish and 10ish in the evening and found empty streets.

Mo Beejays
01-21-12, 00:01
Cruised on the 14th, a Sunday. Did a morning round on my way to. Nobody, and I mean absolutely NOBODY, was out. Not a LE, not a girl, not a regular person or anything. This was at about 10:30 am.

On my way back, I did a couple more rounds of downtown. Taking into account the old Y location mentioned in a previous post. There were very few out this time as well, and the ones that were (including the aforementioned Liz) are not those I would stop for. I had it bad, and shopped for quite a while in the 4:30 and on time period. Not much in any location. Just Liz, another older and beat-up looking crack-head WSW, and a younger possible in her jammies at the corner of W Hollis and a tree street. Wasn't sure if she was the cashier at the convenience store right there though, as she was standing there smoking a butt. I gave the wave and she was sort of responsive? But the whole time Liz kept coming into my line of view trying to get my attention as I was trying to get this other girl's attention. It was getting weird and confusing, so I just said forget it. A couple more laps in other spots on the other side of Main to no avail.

Nashua is much worse in the post-Christmas cold than in the warm weather months. May have to try some of the BP posters I guess.

Good luck,

Mo

Yellow Fever
01-24-12, 21:07
Saw Shauna W. Hollis near Vine St. About 3:00 PM

Yellow Fever
01-26-12, 17:51
Saw Katelyn and Shauna on West Hollis area of Vine around 3:00 PM today.

Yellow Fever
02-08-12, 23:19
Saw Katelyn licking an Ice Cream on Union St. In Manchester this afternoon around 4:00 PM. She gave the nod maybe she has relocated. YF

Lapdog2
02-24-12, 14:38
Met Rachel, thirtys brunette 4-5 on the SW scale.

Can anyone tell me if she's legit.

Thanks

Mo Beejays
02-25-12, 10:00
Met Rachel, thirtys brunette 4-5 on the SW scale.

Can anyone tell me if she's legit.

ThanksI'm sorry if I come across as a dick, but if you met her, should YOU not be able to tell US if she is legit?

Or perhaps a more detailed account of your encounter would let us know why you still question her legitimacy?

Lapdog2
02-25-12, 15:58
She approached me, I asked her if she.

Wanted to go out sometime. She said yes.

I asked for her digits, she gave them to.

Me. I'm hesitant to call her because I've.

Not seen any history here and don't want.

To get stung by leo.

Thanks

Mo Beejays
03-03-12, 18:54
She approached me, I asked her if she.

Wanted to go out sometime. She said yes.

I asked for her digits, she gave them to.

Me. I'm hesitant to call her because I've.

Not seen any history here and don't want.

To get stung by leo.

ThanksMake sure you read all of the mobgering etiquette. Our fine administrator has posted a plethora of valuable information to help us stay safe. Learn these guidelines and use them, and you should be able to find your answer on Rachel fairly quickly when you next meet her.

Mainly, be careful what you say to her until you have performed a sufficient "chech" as described in the rules. Also just be careful of how much money and personal items you have in your car when you pick her up.

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes, and I'll post if I get to her first.

Luvstophuk
03-04-12, 02:12
Hi,

I saw you post about mongering etiquette. I typed it into the search box and was overwhelmed with the search results. Can you tell me where (forum) I can find the safety tips? Thanks.

Make sure you read all of the mobgering etiquette. Our fine administrator has posted a plethora of valuable information to help us stay safe. Learn these guidelines and use them, and you should be able to find your answer on Rachel fairly quickly when you next meet her.

Mainly, be careful what you say to her until you have performed a sufficient "chech" as described in the rules. Also just be careful of how much money and personal items you have in your car when you pick her up.

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes, and I'll post if I get to her first.

Mo Beejays
03-08-12, 18:54
It should be right On the Front Page under "22 rules for street mongering."

Mo Beejays
03-14-12, 17:22
Cruised NashVegas twice on Sunday:

First one at 11:30 am. Not many people out; some churchgoers and younger kids. Cruised the tree streets and some on the other side of Main. One possible, super hot HSW. She smiled when I waved, but then she turned down the walking path away from me. I think the smile mustve been an unknowing one where she thought I was just waving because I found her cute. Ahhh, innocence.

Oh and there was the one obvious nasty WSW probably early forties, looking all cracked out and 60 or so. Her probably pimp boyfriend sitting with her on the corner of W. Hollis at the light. He later was sitting a block away watching. So nasty and un-pickupable.

Second Cruise, approximately 4:30 to 5:30. Tons of Uncle out! Ridiculous amounts. Over by Elm St school, at two different spots on W. Hollis, over by the library and on E. Hollis too. I thought I spotted Donna hitching down almost at Hayward's, but wasn't sure it was her as I was heading up Main the other way.

Didn't seem worth it to stick around. So in need, but had to pass.

I need to find a regular to call when I am there and can't find an SW.

Best and good hunting,

Mo

Mo Beejays
03-24-12, 13:00
Didn't have time for a full on hunt, but a quick couple of loops through the tree streets reveal that it could be a good day for mongering. I saw some possibles, but my loops were not timed well to try and wave or smile. Little to no LE presence as of about 12:30pm.

Best of luck and will try again later when I have more time.

Mo

Mo Beejays
03-25-12, 12:56
Cruised around the tree streets, library, French hill, W. Hollis. There was absolutely nothing going on from 7-30-9. Some Leo presence in the tree streets and by the old courthouse, but they were busy with stuff, not watching for.

Mongers.

I don't know what has happened to NashVegas. It seems less busy in the warm weather than it did all through the cold.

Good luck and stay awake out there,

Mo

Mo Beejays
03-31-12, 23:47
Cruised around downtown Nash at about 130pm. Seems like there were some folks out working but hard to tell. I was with some family on this drive so I couldn't really scope the scene. Anybody else out today?

It's late now and I'm about to try again.

Best and be safe.

Mo

Mo Beejays
04-01-12, 01:43
Went out again from about 1145pm to 130am. Lots of LEO around, but I was very eager tonight. Made some extra large loops and sat on W Hollis for a while just chilling. Many cute normal girls out clubbing tonight, but very few if only one working.

Found Katie on W Hollis, not far from the old Nashua catholic building, but didn't recognize her at first. We have quite a history and it was good to see her. Always tries to go for the. 5 but takes. 4 without much of a hassle, as that is what she always has asked for. Beej only, as always, and BB CIM and spits it out the window. She is quite good at it.

Katie says she isn't working much anymore, but she is still smokin rock, so I doubt she is not out much, but it's true that I haven't even seen her out since like thanksgiving or so.

Other than Katie, only uncle was out in any amount. Lots of people getting pulled over tonight. Seemed like a few other minders out there, and if there were other SW I didn't see them.

Best.

Mo

Mo Beejays
04-10-12, 07:18
Cruised around 10:15. It was pretty dead, but also fairly free of LEO. I spotted Katie heading towards clocktower place on one of the last of the westerly tree streets. There seemed to be another, older WSW about 2 blocks west of main street off of West Hollis, but I could not find her when I passed back around. I did not partake of any dreaming this night.

M D Marty
04-23-12, 00:16
Around noon checked out West Hollis had not started to rain yet. Nothing.

You would think Nashua would have more action it has the feel. Years ago there was action to be had. Anyone remember Bonnie?

Never see anything now a days. Used to see a girl or two near the church and the market last summer.

Happy hunting

Shiz Zam
04-30-12, 15:12
Yes, hit or miss in nashua.

I do remember bonnie. Heard her mother died recently.

Around noon checked out West Hollis had not started to rain yet. Nothing.

You would think Nashua would have more action it has the feel. Years ago there was action to be had. Anyone remember Bonnie?

Never see anything now a days. Used to see a girl or two near the church and the market last summer.

Happy hunting

M D Marty
05-08-12, 14:01
Hit Nashua W. Hollis st and sides Monday round 8pm. Did not see anything not even any potentials.

Where the ladies at?

Lap2008
05-09-12, 07:04
I also rolled through a couple times on Monday around 5pm and again around 7pm. I saw nothing at 7pm but watched a average looking tall white brunette jump into a vehicle two in front of me at a stop sign on vine. It was clear as day what was happening. There was no way it was a civilian.

M D Marty
05-14-12, 00:26
Hit West Hollis around 11pm looked to be some possibles wandering around. Some near the spanish restaurant probably patrons.

Not expecting to see anything anyway and having no funds. I was still hopeful to catch a glimpse of the mythical Nashua SW.

And then suddenly out of the mists in front of the barber shop the elusive and very obvious SW, Long strait dark hair dressed all in black. Black basketball shorts and black tank top. Could not tell about her body the shorts were super baggy and the tank top looked frumpy and possibly had a sports bra packing down her fun bags overall not a good presentation. She was on her phone on and off. One time she was hooting and hollering at traffic. She gave the look and then some, even peeking around the corner as I turned down Pine to make another loop. She was flagging me down like she was signaling aircraft. Looped around again and she went down Pine on her phone ignoring traffic. Did another loop saw her again on Vine she flagged at me again waving her arms around again like she was shipwrecked on an island calling for help. It was so obvious. Not as obvious as the cruiser parked on the side streets without their lights on. I don't think it was a sting but it was just weird and she was way to obvious with her flagging display.

I left for home with hope in my heart that maybe just maybe the myth is alive but endangered.

Lowell makes for a much better hunting ground.

Mo Beejays
05-15-12, 17:47
I also rolled through a couple times on Monday around 5pm and again around 7pm. I saw nothing at 7pm but watched a average looking tall white brunette jump into a vehicle two in front of me at a stop sign on vine. It was clear as day what was happening. There was no way it was a civilian.The tall brunette is Katie. She has been around for a while, battling a rock habit on and off. She is a sweetheart if you are nice to her, but a ***** if you are not. She will try and over charge you if she thinks you are a chump. Don't pay more than. 4. BJ only.

Best of luck and be safe.

Mo

Yellow Fever
05-22-12, 16:16
Saw Katie walking on Vine St. Gave her a ride to Railroad Sq. Seemed nice but not all there.

YF

Yellow Fever
05-25-12, 16:11
Saw Shauna out last night around 8 by Churchside Market, she looks like she put on 10lbs.

YF

Mo Beejays
05-26-12, 01:31
Saw an older WSW with brown hair, super large breasts, a little crack-worn in the face, probably mid forties walking on Kinsley this afternoon. Around 10:30 pm, saw a super cute looking possible W or HSW near the church on WHollis. Looped around to find we and she was gone.

Found Katie after a couple more loops through around town. We found a nice spot. She showed me her five month preggo belly, told me she was off the rock for almost 3 months now. Didn't seem out of it, but actually pretty sober. She then took care of me for her usual. 4 Fine job as usual. Not CIM as much as she said she is super sensitive to it now that she is preggers.

Best and good hunting.

Mo

Yellow Fever
05-26-12, 16:48
Met Racquel about 2:00 AM on West Hollis St. Did a car date for. 6 curvy brunette with curly hair about 5'5" 140 C cup. Would definitely repeat.

YF

Mo Beejays
05-26-12, 23:47
Met Racquel about 2:00 AM on West Hollis St. Did a car date for. 6 curvy brunette with curly hair about 5'5" 140 C cup. Would definitely repeat.

YFHey YF,

Any chance raquel has a phone to be reached upon?

Thanks,

Mo

Mo Beejays
05-26-12, 23:55
Saw several (most I had never seen before) out this afternoon. A time crunch left me unable to participate, though I'm not sure I would've anyway given the nature of the pickings. One WSW, about 5' tall and walking with a limp, near the courthouse around 230pm. She had gray and blond hair. Another, who seemed to be a pregnant LA from a couple years ago, was walking on the east side of main down a ways from the old YMCA. She was stumbling like she was all spun out on something. A really good looking possible was seen in French Hill. Blonde, tall, youthful, proportionate and cheery looking. I waved and she called out, but there was a lot of traffic around. When I circled the block she was gone. There also seemed to be some action on side streets, but again, I was pressed for time and unable to partake or even thoroughly search.

Tonight was super dead! All the LE was responding to a fight or something at one of the bars way down canal st. I figured this would be perfect timing to scour. Alas there was nobody on either side of town. Perhaps this was too early a search. But had luck around 11 last night, so thought I would try again. Maybe later will be better.

M D Marty
05-27-12, 02:22
Checked out W Hollis round 2am Fri saw two girls sitting on side of Road near the churk a chubby and a thin hotty with nice cans. Seemed to just be chatting to each other. Saw another pair of girls wandering around not looking at traffic. Turned down Pine toward courthouse all hell looked to be breaking out, cruisers fire engines all blocking that end of pine. Had to turn around. Did some loops around to see if I would luck out, nada.

Almost killed some idiot kid though. Stepped right out in front of me without even looking. Probably would have done society a favor by taking that one out but did not want to have to do the papperwork.

I never really see anything in Nashua. Headed to Lowell.

Still searching for the mythical Nashua SW.

Yellow Fever
05-28-12, 01:37
Sorry she used my phone, so no digits. Also saw Katie hangingatPine and Kinsley she is prettier with her hair down.

YF

SMS 54
06-10-12, 00:07
7 or 8 were busted in 2 days in downtown Nashua. 1 john, the rest SW. Last Wednesday and Thursday. All SW except one were from out of town. Article in Saturday Nashua Telegraph. I could not find it online, but was in the print version.

Member #4196
06-13-12, 09:24
7 or 8 were busted in 2 days in downtown Nashua. 1 john, the rest SW. Last Wednesday and Thursday. All SW except one were from out of town. Article in Saturday Nashua Telegraph. I could not find it online, but was in the print version.Here you go.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/12-arrested-in-Nashua-prostitution-sting/-/9857858/14798212/-/sqxvpez/-/index.html

Lap2008
06-13-12, 10:18
Also reported here http://www.unionleader.com/article/20120613/NEWS03/120619952 And here http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/963816-196/six-charged-with-prostitution-one-with-facilitating.html. I don't recognize anyone from the streets but do recognize some from BP.

RoadStar01
06-26-12, 13:49
My first time in Nashua. (and my first board post) Late afternoon, making my way around the "Trees." Saw and picked up what turned out to be Shauna. She was with a blonde who was pretty cute, but Shauna was a little more proactive in responding to my look.

Nice kid, easy convo as stated previously.

We had a quick date in a safe place for. 4 Nice BBBJ, no rush and took directions willingly. Washed it down with her orange crush. Gave me her digits.

I have a question about feedback. Is it ill advised to mention the Board (not by name, just in general) I mentioned to her after our date that I had heard of her and she was curious and intrigued (excited). I didn't give her details of where, just that I had heard her name and good things about her services. I meant to ask her about the recent busts, but I got distracted :-0 and forgot.

Pats Fan1
06-26-12, 23:04
My first time in Nashua. (and my first board post) Late afternoon, making my way around the "Trees." Saw and picked up what turned out to be Shauna. She was with a blonde who was pretty cute, but Shauna was a little more proactive in responding to my look.

Nice kid, easy convo as stated previously.

We had a quick date in a safe place for. 4 Nice BBBJ, no rush and took directions willingly. Washed it down with her orange crush. Gave me her digits.

I have a question about feedback. Is it ill advised to mention the Board (not by name, just in general) I mentioned to her after our date that I had heard of her and she was curious and intrigued (excited). I didn't give her details of where, just that I had heard her name and good things about her services. I meant to ask her about the recent busts, but I got distracted :-0 and forgot.Good first post keep up the good work. I sent you a PM regarding Shauna. Thanks PF

RoadStar01
07-06-12, 00:47
So, as it happens I found myself with time and money burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to cruise Nashua again tonight. Took a couple quick laps around the trees and saw a lot of girls I WISH were SW's, but were evidently not. No nods, looks, or anything.

So I pull over on Kinsley and try Shauna's number. She picks up, and after a quick reminder of our date last week, says she'll be right out to play. Waited for her on Kinsley. We go to the same spot and she gives another great BJ for a solid 10 plus minutes, slowing down when I ask her to make it last, and giving me plenty of tongue wrapping, licking. She has no problem with doing a good job. (I did give her an extra 10 last time for swallowing, for a total of 50, so that might have given her incentive. This time when she asked about a tip I told her I was tapped, and would bump her next time.

I think she has a legit job somewhere during the day, so she may only walk after hours. It was around 9-930 when I called her to come out. Around 530-6 the first time I met her walking.

She seems eager to please if treated right, and asked me if I would be calling her again next week. It's likely I will. Still working on getting a pic.

Be good to her Gents.

CW

Hamstone
07-07-12, 16:40
Can someone add a description of Shauna or contact info? Hoping she can fill my needs if I travel up there. I'm familiar with the area but wouldn't mind narrowing it down to her or an equal replacement.

Thanks

SexMeister62
07-09-12, 07:10
Can someone add a description of Shauna or contact info? Hoping she can fill my needs if I travel up there. I'm familiar with the area but wouldn't mind narrowing it down to her or an equal replacement.

ThanksBeen try to encounter her as well. A brief description would help and approx location. Does she have black hair green eyes?

Currymonster
07-25-12, 00:45
I found pregnant Katie (or Trish as she apparently also goes by) on Hollis near Ash. 10:30 or so at night. Tallish of Italian Heritage, tramp stamp said Maya. Took her some place, started with some good oral, she could go deep. She said she'd just been choked by another girl, and her throat was too sore to continue that though. Lubed up her back door and slid right in, I certainly wasn't the first there. She took it quite happily. Went at it a while, then decided to come on her boobs while she rimmed me. No rush, friendly and talkative, decent looking although 6. 5months along she's got some good stretch marks. She got seventy from me which was OK for the service level. I got her number.

Lots of girls wandering around there, could never be quite sure which were working though.

Member #5221
07-26-12, 12:49
I found pregnant Katie (or Trish as she apparently also goes by) on Hollis near Ash. 10:30 or so at night. Tallish of Italian Heritage, tramp stamp said Maya. Took her some place, started with some good oral, she could go deep. She said she'd just been choked by another girl, and her throat was too sore to continue that though. Lubed up her back door and slid right in, I certainly wasn't the first there. She took it quite happily. Went at it a while, then decided to come on her boobs while she rimmed me. No rush, friendly and talkative, decent looking although 6. 5months along she's got some good stretch marks. She got seventy from me which was OK for the service level. I got her number.

Lots of girls wandering around there, could never be quite sure which were working though.Curry: You have a PM!

Bad Ronald
07-27-12, 21:23
Greetings my fellow hobbyists,

Its my first post but I have been enjoying this hobby for quite some time. I saw Shauna on W. Hollis Tuesday night. Passed her by and she gave me the look. I pulled into a small mom / pop store pkg lot just ahead and she followed me there. She got in and we immediately left the AO. Asked if I was a cop and felt me there. She said she had place we could go. It was an older gentleman's house who is in love with her on the north side. He was in the bedroom and we had the living room. I got a great uncovered BJ for $40 while I sat on the couch. She has a beautiful ass too which she let me play with while she did the deed. She was very self-conscious about he belly and kept her shirt wrapped around it but removed her underwear. I took her back to W. Hollis after and dropped her off on a side road. She is about 5'8", brown hair 26 why / o. Decent attitude and talkative. She does have a crack habit I think. Said she had to meet her pot dealer afterwards, which likely meant crack. I have digits for seniors.

Stay safe gents.

Bad Ronald
07-27-12, 21:41
Sorry gents. Come to think of it Shauna's hair was close to black and she had pretty eyes (don't remember the color). She knows was a topic on an internet forum because she said one one her customers told her. I played dumb when she told me and did not mention USASG. She said she does not do this too much but I think that's BS.

RoadStar01
07-28-12, 20:56
He was in the bedroom and we had the living room.Dude, awkward.

Good report though. And yea, it was my bad for telling her she was famous.

DunnoWhat
07-29-12, 02:28
Been searching for this Shauna person without any luck. Was about to pack it in and ran into Katie for the first time around Hollis / Pine. Got to say. She's out there but she is really nice. Pretty sure she was high as a kite but that certainly did not affect her talent. Felt kinda bad though, her preggo condition almost had puking when she swallowed.

At least now I have proof that they are out there.

Member #4675
07-29-12, 22:48
Been searching for this Shauna person without any luck. Was about to pack it in and ran into Katie for the first time around Hollis / Pine. Got to say. She's out there but she is really nice. Pretty sure she was high as a kite but that certainly did not affect her talent. Felt kinda bad though, her preggo condition almost had puking when she swallowed.

At least now I have proof that they are out there.I can vouch for shauna, Kind of alkward tho when she took me to some dude's house, I was like WTF? I was ready to call it off, but she blew me on the couch, Let me shoot my massive load in her mouth, Ran to the bathroom to spit it out, Gave her $50 and she said full servive is available, but she has a lazy eye and not that hot, so I was glad I meet her, but not in a hurry to go back.

Bad Ronald
07-30-12, 19:22
Sorry for my late response for those who requested digits. Your requests have been answered.

Good luck with them.

BR

Hamstone
07-30-12, 20:22
I can vouch for shauna, Kind of alkward tho when she took me to some dude's house, I was like WTF? I was ready to call it off, but she blew me on the couch, Let me shoot my massive load in her mouth, Ran to the bathroom to spit it out, Gave her $50 and she said full servive is available, but she has a lazy eye and not that hot, so I was glad I meet her, but not in a hurry to go back.Still looking for this girl. What time was she out? Maybe. Need to focus a little more on Nashua.

Mo Beejays
07-31-12, 08:21

Lots of girls wandering around there, could never be quite sure which were working though.That's interesting that Katie let you go all the way with her. She is usually BJ only. I've been a favorite customer of hers for several years, and she has only offered when she was single, which was once. She's even been to my house all the way in Vermont. Yes she gets high as a kite pretty much all the time, but FS has never been part of her menu.

RoadStar01
08-13-12, 11:58
Has anyone had any luck reaching Shauna lately? I tried her number last week and it was temporarily out of service. (out of minutes?)

SexMeister62
08-13-12, 17:28
Has anyone had any luck reaching Shauna lately? I tried her number last week and it was temporarily out of service. (out of minutes?)Yetried myself and same issue. Dunno the reason, will keep trying tho!

Good luck!

Hamstone
08-13-12, 21:46
I thought it was me and my bad luck. I'm out of state for a bit. Maybe I'll try when I get back.

Has anyone had any luck reaching Shauna lately? I tried her number last week and it was temporarily out of service. (out of minutes?)

Member #4675
08-14-12, 08:56
I thought it was me and my bad luck. I'm out of state for a bit. Maybe I'll try when I get back.Shauna texted me her new number, don't mind giving it out, She actually called me and said she had changed her number. Just want to ask her if its ok to give out.

SideShowBob191
08-15-12, 10:16

Lots of girls wandering around there, could never be quite sure which were working though.Please pm me her # I've been looking for a girl like her for some time now.

Lockmonster
08-19-12, 21:13
Cruised the "trees" tonight between 7 and 8:30 and was a complete waste of time. One thing I found was it's tough to tell the difference between the SW's and the civilians.

I was trying to hook up with Shauna, thanks to Asket but the number or voicemail is messed up with somes voice on it. If there is a "Frank" trying to get a hold of her we're all hearing your voice on her when her voicemail picks up.

RoadStar01
08-20-12, 22:54
Cruised the "trees" tonight between 7 and 8:30 and was a complete waste of time. One thing I found was it's tough to tell the difference between the SW's and the civilians.

I was trying to hook up with Shauna, thanks to Asket but the number or voicemail is messed up with somes voice on it. If there is a "Frank" trying to get a hold of her we're all hearing your voice on her when her voicemail picks up.It's Frank's phone, he lets Shauna use it.

Yellow Fever
08-24-12, 01:46
Shauna

Ran into Shauna at the corner of W. Hollis and Vine around 9:30 said she very rarely walks and gave me her number.

YF

Member #4566
09-09-12, 06:44
Anybody know if Ginny is still working here? Not really a SW, more an under radar non-advertiser who would kneel or FS. Huge tits, about 24 age, lived downtown. Got BBBJ once, BBBJ + FS another time. Lost her fone number.

Sparkmaster
09-18-12, 16:02
My first report.

Was in Nashua to grab a few things and was leaving and spotted a Girl on her cell sitting on Vine street. Didn't think nothing about it. Came back a different direction to finish my stuff here in Nashua and there she was again and this time she gave me this smile. I turned around and asked her if she had a place and she said yes right behind her, her apartment. Gave me a good BBBJ. Now, I asked her during this session to remove her shirt. Man does she need to shave her pits. I don't even have that much. Lots of flies in her appartment, trash and junk everywhere. I even spotted her crack pipe.

M D Marty
09-20-12, 21:27
On my way home rolled around West Hollis. I couldn't believe it saw my Uncle on his bike talking to a girl near the store. I have not seen him out on his bike all year. Not sure if the girl was at work or worked at the store. A few possibles but doubt it.

Saw my Uncle or a different Uncle on a bike on Pine. Watch out my Uncle has been known to ruin peoples days.

I really never see anyone out in Nashua except awhile ago at 5am saw a girl and got a wave near the projects. Rolled by her a couple times but she never moved to a position for pu but kept waving. She had blonde curly hair nice rack could of been a little pregnant. She was also with a smokin slender black girl in a slinky white dress who I am not sure if she was available.

Later towards sunup saw a young girl walking Kinsley, brunette with a backpack. Gave the look all the while I drove and made herself available to pick up. But I chickened out.

Stay safe

Yellow Fever
09-21-12, 16:15
Do you have an area Like KinsleyatAsh. How about a description of the girl other than Hairy armpits. Same with the next post brunette with a backpack. Was she going to a school bus stop. School starts at theHigh Schools around 7 so sunrise seems close to bus p. You. Time. Be careful.

YF

M D Marty
09-21-12, 22:12
Hey Yellowfever; Sparky and Marty sounds like a sitcom. Two mongers on the prowl and all the antics they get into sounds like an HBO winner.

Brunnette on Kinsley with the backpack definately not a school girl more like a BAD girl. This was almost two months ago, also before school was started and was around 5-6am. She was on the younger side however with long brunette hair. Slender bod looked to have decent rack. Definately working giving the look the wave and was going down side streets for a easier pick up. It was just me chickening out. She even sat on a rock across from the funeral parlor waiting for me.

I just don't see any girls out in Nashua other than that. Lowell is much better and my UNCLE usually has better things to do than care what I am doing.

Happy Hunting

SMS 54
10-17-12, 00:47
Hey Yellowfever; Sparky and Marty sounds like a sitcom. Two mongers on the prowl and all the antics they get into sounds like an HBO winner.

Brunnette on Kinsley with the backpack definately not a school girl more like a BAD girl. This was almost two months ago, also before school was started and was around 5-6am. She was on the younger side however with long brunette hair. Slender bod looked to have decent rack. Definately working giving the look the wave and was going down side streets for a easier pick up. It was just me chickening out. She even sat on a rock across from the funeral parlor waiting for me.

I just don't see any girls out in Nashua other than that. Lowell is much better and my UNCLE usually has better things to do than care what I am doing.

Happy HuntingYou are right about Lowell as far as being "better" than Nashua for SW, insofar has having more of them out there more consistently. But be careful in thinking that Lowell LE are not very attentive to the street scene. They have been known for keeping a pretty good watch on things.

On a related note, there was an article in the print version of the Nashua Telegraph last week (not sure if that article was online) in reference to the increase in SW arrests in Nashua, (and Manchester) compared to the 1 or 2 previous years, and the article was also calling attention to the obvious correlation between the SW trade and the drug culture / addiction / pimp factors. I suspect that the Nashua LE will be keeping a close eye on things there too.

M D Marty
10-17-12, 17:42
You are right about Lowell as far as being "better" than Nashua for SW, insofar has having more of them out there more consistently. But be careful in thinking that Lowell LE are not very attentive to the street scene.Don't get me wrong SMS 54, you most definately still have to be careful anywhere but there is a VASTLY IMMENSE difference between Nashua and Lowell's police interest.

But I am a senior member at heart please don't mistake the amount of my posts as measure of my experience. I have almost twenty years experience in the areas I post.

Nashua will most likely pull someone over or at least follow any vehicle it sees a few times.

Lowell it is not all that common, but I have been tailed a few times forcing me to change plans or search a different area. I do think that Lowell Leo is a little more touchy lately.

Be carefull out there

Dump My Goo
01-03-13, 12:22
Does anyone have shauna's latest phone number. I haven't seen her since August. That phone number is now answered by some guy. Please pm me if you have it.

Thanks

RoadStar01
04-13-13, 20:57
Or Shauna, or any of the Nashua girls?

The last few times looping through the tree streets I have seen absolutely nothing.

Is anybody having any luck in Nashua?

Where else can I browse in Nash to find some strollers?

M D Marty
04-13-13, 23:37
On my way home took a quick drive. Went down W Hollis. Saw none.

Did see my uncle out on a bike its the season.

Also a new street light has been added seems pretty useless. And changed the parts of Pine Street on West Hollis into a one way street up till Kinsley Street. Almost drove down the wrong way to make a loop.

I never seem to see any workers out in Nash.

Watch out the BIKEs are out.

Yellow Fever
05-03-13, 14:51
Saw a spinner about 18 looked 16 wearing a black tank top heard her say why is he trying to pick me up if he can't afford me. Any info?

Night Looker
05-06-13, 14:53
New Hampshire Scares the crap out of me. I always wanted to try to give Nashua and Manchester a try, but given the lack of post on this board, and the amount of Uncles I see when I'm out there, I am very skeptical to take the risk. I wish things were different, I know both cities must have some decent action.

File Under: Go with your gut.

Yellow Fever
05-06-13, 15:44
Saw Jenn or Jenna by Churchside Market in Nashua, a little chunky but cute probably mid to late 20'S anyone have any info I would appreciate it before I pull the trigger.

Virgil Dan
05-07-13, 08:14
Gave her a try last Thursday after several weeks of checking out the area. Good service for a car date. $40 for BBJ and the boobs (saggy D's) are free. Said she might have a place of her own soon.

Dan.

Saw Jenn or Jenna by Churchside Market in Nashua, a little chunky but cute probably mid to late 20'S anyone have any info I would appreciate it before I pull the trigger.

NHrugby
05-08-13, 15:37
Really amazed anyone finds SW'a in Nashua. After several years of looking I have not been able to find that elusive steady 40 dollar blow and go.

Willcall44
05-19-13, 23:19
New Hampshire Scares the crap out of me. I always wanted to try to give Nashua and Manchester a try, but given the lack of post on this board, and the amount of Uncles I see when I'm out there, I am very skeptical to take the risk. I wish things were different, I know both cities must have some decent action.

File Under: Go with your gut.Stay away from the Queen City SW scene. Excellent chance your mug ends up in the paper or on the tube.

Yellow Fever
05-28-13, 17:32
Saw Jen heavy cute face. Really likes what she does but not really my cup of tea. I prefer petite. Everything was available except the isles. Everything is negotiable.

YF

DunnoWhat
06-09-13, 03:20
Pretty sure I saw this Jenn down by the Chuchside. I'd say mid 20s, a little heavier than norm but definitely cute. She seemed to be doing the futzing with her phone thing when I gave the wave. By the time I made the swing around someone claim jumped me. Any more specific info in a PM would be most appreciated.

Yellow Fever
08-22-13, 15:17
Saw Jenny out corner of Vine and W. Hollis she has lost a lot of weight.

YF

The Antagonist
08-26-13, 14:21
Took a ride past the churchside market to see if I could spot the mythical Jenny but didn't see her I did however see 2 Unicorns a Sasquatch and the lockness monster.

BigBass19
08-31-13, 21:41
I have run the streets of Nash a bunch of times and do not see any action out there. When is a good time for this area? Been heading down to Lowell, but would love the ease of some action in Nash or other towns near by. Thanks

Yellow Fever
11-20-13, 13:07
Was driving down W. Hollis St. At Vine when I noticed a cute brunette outside Churchside Market. She gave me the eye as I passed so I circled around and she came over to the car and offered 40/80 but would take 30/60 said she need to get formula. I told her I had never seen her before said her name was Lindsey and was usually out later with her friend Liz. Lindsey was about 5'4" 130 maybe and she described her friend as Curly hair. I did not partake and she said she did not have digits. Play Safe.

YF.

BostonBoy
11-20-13, 16:28
I have run the streets of Nash a bunch of times and do not see any action out there. When is a good time for this area? Been heading down to Lowell, but would love the ease of some action in Nash or other towns near by. ThanksBetter off going to Manchester than wasting your time in Nashua.

Luvstophuk
11-21-13, 00:51
I've seen Lindsay before. Brunette with plump lips? Decent on the mic but not earth shattering.

Was driving down W. Hollis St. At Vine when I noticed a cute brunette outside Churchside Market. She gave me the eye as I passed so I circled around and she came over to the car and offered 40/80 but would take 30/60 said she need to get formula. I told her I had never seen her before said her name was Lindsey and was usually out later with her friend Liz. Lindsey was about 5'4" 130 maybe and she described her friend as Curly hair. I did not partake and she said she did not have digits. Play Safe.

YF.

Yellow Fever
12-13-13, 13:15
Met them last night around 9 PM on W. Hollis St. Friggin freezing out. They asked for a ride and I said sure they asked me to take them to Crown St. Asked if I wanted a date and offered .4 for full service both girls then said they would do it for .3 because they were desperate and someone had stolen their EBT cards. What a wonderful world. Told them I didn't have time and said maybe next time. Liz said she sucked the best dick and Lindsey said she really does. Not into car dates especially full service ones.

YF.

Luvstophuk
12-13-13, 16:54
YF what did Liz look like?

Met them last night around 9 PM on W. Hollis St. Friggin freezing out. They asked for a ride and I said sure they asked me to take them to Crown St. Asked if I wanted a date and offered .4 for full service both girls then said they would do it for .3 because they were desperate and someone had stolen their EBT cards. What a wonderful world. Told them I didn't have time and said maybe next time. Liz said she sucked the best dick and Lindsey said she really does. Not into car dates especially full service ones.

YF.

Yellow Fever
12-13-13, 17:19
Liz has dark hair, about 5'4 cute pale complexion and a little chunky.

YF.

Yellow Fever
01-12-14, 03:07
Out after the bars closed around 1:30 met a blond about 5'4" a little on the stout side and I would say between 40 and 50 she was looking for some action we chatted but I wasn't biting the bait. This was on West Hollis St close to Main St.

YF.

DunnoWhat
01-13-14, 23:52
Found Lindsey on W. Hollis around 9 ish. Actually took a couple passes but she finally caught on and jumped in. Nice girl, fairly good skills for .4 and would repeat the next time the urge takes hold. Didn't get digits so I'll try and make sure to do that next time. Be safe out there.

DunnoWhat
01-15-14, 21:54
Met up with Lindsey again, said she was going to bring a friend. That's cool, ponied up, then the friend had to "go outside" to deal with something, 2 minutes later Lindsey dashed out the door to check on her. Song and dance given over text. Then comes the sob story today about getting kicked out of her building, but she has another friend to stay in the car as collateral as she pays the landlord and we'll all head out. Well I'm an idiot and five minutes later "collateral" is going to pee in the passenger seat if she doesn't run back inside.

Yes. I know. I'm a moron. FML.

So just be careful, be warned, stay safe.

Yellow Fever
01-17-14, 03:00
Saw her out at the corner of West Hollis and Vine at 1:15 AM. Thought about it but then recalled the previous post.

YF.

Skatar018
02-19-14, 06:59
She also post ads on CLCE in Nashua, been with her before & she did her job well enough to make me happy, never did repeat, if she is doing rip-offs now then negotiate payment after completion of service, for me payment upon completion is SOP, just a thought.

Skatar018
02-25-14, 18:08
Saw her out at the corner of West Hollis and Vine at 1:15 AM. Thought about it but then recalled the previous post.YF.Did a date with her this past Sunday 2/23/14, no problems or issues, she did her job, paid her after completion, guess for some she's a YMMV, but I'd repeat occasionally.

Have fun stay safe.

Yellow Fever
02-25-14, 19:59
Skatar those Lindsey pics are two different girls where did you find them?

YF.

Skatar018
02-25-14, 22:11
Skatar those Lindsey pics are two different girls where did you find them?

YF.They are the same gal different years, she sent both of them to me.
I just saw her Sunday & she looks a little different than both the pictures, but it's the same girl no doubt about it.

DunnoWhat
03-01-14, 03:15
So I was looking at the photos of Lindsey posted. In case this helps anyone and I wouldn't want to impede this girls work. The Lindsey in these photos is NOT the one who ripped me off twice. Sorry if my report from awhile ago steered anyone clear but there was another Lindsey in the area. On a good note the one that fooled me twice I haven't seen around lately.

DunnoWhat
03-11-14, 17:52
I think its been about a week now since I've even SEEN anyone walking about. Anyone else seen anything?

AbcBoys
04-03-14, 16:23
I use to drove pass West Hollis & Vine couple years ago and there was some girl back then at late night. Picked up a one decent looking brown hair and had a good time with her. Face was about 6 and body 7.

DunnoWhat
05-03-14, 13:37
Thursday night I came across Katie. Yes, she's back and actually has been for a short while. You won't find her over in the usual spot. More likely towards the Temple St. Area nowadays. Same service as always .4 BBBJ. Seems a bit more rushed than in days past but meh, whatcha going to do?

And before anyone asks. No number to speak of since she doesn't seem to hold one for long.

Currymonster
05-03-14, 22:59
I spent a while looking on Thurs and didn't see anything close up that I could have taken. Didn't know that Temple st was a likely area, so didn't venture very far from Hollis and Vine area. Might be a while before I get back there, so gutted to know Katie was out there, would love to have another go, one of my top sessions ever with her a couple of years ago. Assuming we're talking the same one, and I think we are.

Yellow Fever
05-09-14, 00:36
Saw Liz out at the corner of W.Hollis and Ash, a little plump but looked clean and sort of dolled up. I passed had to get home it was just before midnight.

YF.

DunnoWhat
05-10-14, 03:46
I actually met Liz earlier this evening. At first I flew right by the spanish market and thought I saw someone out of the corner of my eye, then swung around to make sure. She hopped right in and back to my place. Really good skills, caught me off guard at first. It was also refreshing to pick up someone who wasn't all whacked out, wanting to run off and get their fix. Good time, highly suggest.

DunnoWhat
05-14-14, 16:29
Was able to get a hold of Liz again. Really easy to talk to and get along with. Doesn't seem to have many of the issues we are all too used to. Definitely one I'll be keeping an eye out for. Same as last time BBBJ but no cim which is a shame but whatcha going to do?

Yellow Fever
05-14-14, 23:08
Was able to get a hold of Liz again. Really easy to talk to and get along with. Doesn't seem to have many of the issues we are all too used to. Definitely one I'll be keeping an eye out for. Same as last time BBBJ but no cim which is a shame but whatcha going to do?Thought I saw her by Churchside Market is she a larger girl and was she wearing a flowery print today, also what was the damage?

YF.

DunnoWhat
05-18-14, 19:37
Ran out real quick to get some ice cream. Heading across W. Hollis via Palm I see Liz waving me down. Me, her, and her fiend Victoria head back to my place for a dbl BBBJ. The damage was .8 total but definitely worth it. Will have to swing that again sometime.

DunnoWhat
05-18-14, 19:43
Fast forward to the next afternoon. I finally was able to meet Lindsay (not the crook). Went back to my place for a BBBJ. I will say this girl is cute and has great skills. Periodically posts on CL and only for BJ but considering the quality and catches the .5 was almost a bargain. She just made my short list. And if your interested in photos there some in another persons previous post.

DunnoWhat
05-22-14, 00:59
This girl is really sweet. We got together again Tues. Eve and things went better than even the first time. I think she was a bit more relaxed this time. There are more things on the menu I found out but stuck with the BBBJ for the time being. But its great to know there ARE options. To be honest I didn't even think to probe the issue at first because of the ads she posts once in a blue moon. I'll try to see if I can find out where she walks so I can give a better heads up for you all. But the best tway is to catch one of her 'BJ avail only right now' CL posts and try your luck. I probably tried 12 times before I became the lucky caller. And no she doesn't have a phone to speak of, just a phone with a messenging service.

Be Safe. Far more Leos around for such a small zone to monitor and those damn bicycles tend to sneak up on ya even with the fluorescent jackets they wear.

DunnoWhat
05-27-14, 19:25
Another great time with Lindsay. If I keep this up I'll have to stop posting because it will just be the same thing over and over again. But then again, variety is the spice of life. I'll have posts of something different soon enough. But sometimes its just nice to stick with a safe thing for awhile, especially with the bike Leos around. Sneaky little bastards.

GranAnimal
06-11-14, 17:34
Another great time with Lindsay. If I keep this up I'll have to stop posting because it will just be the same thing over and over again. But then again, variety is the spice of life. I'll have posts of something different soon enough. But sometimes its just nice to stick with a safe thing for awhile, especially with the bike Leos around. Sneaky little bastards.I second DW. I hookedup with Lindsey today. She advertised on CL, I would've posted in there but there are no posts.

Now I picked her up in Nashua and brought her back to my house. She says she never walks the street. Cute little spinner, total GFE, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, just don't know about greek. But she has a great personality and can really rock. I will be repeating!

Yellow Fever
06-12-14, 10:52
Could you guys send a link to Lindays post on CL.

YF.

GranAnimal
06-12-14, 17:23
Could you guys send a link to Lindays post on CL.

YF.YF, it gets flagged too quickly. I tried to go back and get a link yesterday and it was gone. It usually says something like great BJ or like that and always in Nashua. Check your inbox: oP.

DunnoWhat
06-18-14, 23:24
I just couldn't take it anymore with just a BJ from Lindsay so I took the pluge for the full GFE extravaganza. HJ / BJ DATY, DFK, and Mish to the full experience. $. Damn this girl really is sweet. Everyone be nice to her when you catch her.

Trypt
06-19-14, 04:33
I responded to her ad last weekend. Told her I would come down from manch to see her. She said she would have a room for incall. We exchanged a few emails and I gave her my number. Made the trek. She stopped responding!

I just couldn't take it anymore with just a BJ from Lindsay so I took the pluge for the full GFE extravaganza. HJ / BJ DATY, DFK, and Mish to the full experience. $. Damn this girl really is sweet. Everyone be nice to her when you catch her.

Trypt
06-19-14, 04:37
I responded to her ad last weekend. Told her I would come down from manch to see her. She said she would have a room for incall. We exchanged a few emails and I gave her my number. Made the trek. She stopped responding!

BigBass19
06-20-14, 20:47
Been looking for an ad from her and can not seem to find one. Would love some info if anyone can help me out. Thanks.

DunnoWhat
06-23-14, 20:08
Came across Liz the other day. Still the same great BBBJ at. 4 but I'm really hoping she allows cim someday. Oh well. Anyways she said she has a friend to invite along some other time. Will let you all know what comes out of that.

Yellow Fever
07-11-14, 00:41
Out after Midnight and met Theresa age 32 slim build about 5'6" with strawberry blond hair. This was the first time I had any interaction anyone have info?

YF.

DunnoWhat
08-01-14, 22:10
The last person I've seen out walking was Liz with two of her friends and that was two weeks ago. I'm just guessing my timing has been really off but damn does it seem dry out there. Still keeping an eye out for that Theresa chic.

Yellow Fever
08-02-14, 02:47
It has been like a desert out there nothing at all during the day evening or late night.

YF.

Fbrd68
08-06-14, 18:17
She's been posting a lot on CLCE again.

Saw her last week for a great BBBJ / cim.

Let me play with her too.

For having a kid she has a beautiful, tight pussy.

Been looking for an ad from her and can not seem to find one. Would love some info if anyone can help me out. Thanks.

DunnoWhat
08-20-14, 18:39
This afternoon I came across Katie. Not the same Katie many of us know in the past. This one just moved down here recently from Manchester, not sure if she used a different name up there. Standard rates of. 4 and. 8 per usual. Met her near W. Hollis / Vine area. Nice enough, not too talkative or riding the crazy-train. About 5'4" I think, super tan, brunette with reddish highlights. Didn't get a numbe but I'd see her again.

Yellow Fever
08-24-14, 02:10
Met Jess on W. Hollis at Ash St. Rocking body butter face wanted 1. 2 to travel around the world.

YF.

Yellow Fever
09-02-14, 15:37
Saw Theresa out at about 8:00 AM on Ash St. By W. Hollis St. And she was waiving. Not a morning type of guy so I passed.

YF.

DunnoWhat
09-03-14, 23:45
Stopped in a parking spot on Main st. To check something on my phone. Next thing I know some brunette leans in the window and asks if I have a few spare dollars. I think to myself, that's a little strange so all I said was "Dunno. What about going and doing something?" Next thing I know she jumps in and we're off for quick BBBJ for. 4. Things are so strange in Nashua. Can't find anything for weeks at a time and this one pretty much jumped right on in! It was Chloe or Zoe or something like that.

Randy Gray
09-04-14, 08:01
Stopped in a parking spot on Main st. To check something on my phone. Next thing I know some brunette leans in the window and asks if I have a few spare dollars. I think to myself, that's a little strange so all I said was "Dunno. What about going and doing something?" Next thing I know she jumps in and we're off for quick BBBJ for. 4. Things are so strange in Nashua. Can't find anything for weeks at a time and this one pretty much jumped right on in! It was Chloe or Zoe or something like that.That kind of offer came my way last year outside a Dunks. I wonder if the same girl. I could not partake at that time, but it was a pleasant thought.

Yellow Fever
09-21-14, 11:38
Was on W. Hollis St at Ash St. At 1:30 am when I ran into Liz, A very attractive albeit heavy brunette, she offered me companionship (her Words) for $40. Have seen her before in the winter much more attractive in her summer attire.

YF.

Joebags
10-07-14, 19:46
New here been lurking for a bit wish I had a good report but just took a ride around the areas mentioned didn't see a thing is there a better time than after work? Any Intel would be appreciated.

Yellow Fever
10-08-14, 09:05
You hit the nail on the head anytime and no time. Just luck is what you get but keep your eyes open.

YF.

MrSmiley39
10-09-14, 11:44
Saw a few girls out sat night around 8 pm near walgreens on main, they were separate, but all walking down or near main st; 2 blondes and 1 brunette. Didn't stop whereas I wasn't alone but they were def looking to get picked up. Happy hunting and stay safe everyone!

Hamstone
10-11-14, 10:42
Pulled onto W. Hollis from Main St. The other evening. I get about a block down and a pretty brunette steps off the sidewalk and starts to walk in front of my car, staring right in the window. I slowed down but there was another car behind me that decided to tailgate, even when I started to pull over. That spooked me so I did a run around the block but she was gone. Brown hair kind of on the long side, brown coat, blue jeans (looked like she had a nice ass in them). Her face looked pretty but a little pale. I know that sounds like a lot of people but anyone have a clue? I wouldn't mind going back to look if she's worth it. Thanks all. BTW, I wasn't cruising until I saw her but she was ALL I saw for the hour after she disappeared. Dead out there.

Yellow Fever
10-14-14, 00:38
Met Lauren on W. Hollis St. Petite, brunette long brown hair, pretty face and nice lips. Went to her place, it was a mess. . 4 for BBBJ and covered full service. Said Liz is no longer working she OD'd. I asked if she did drugs I could list but easier to say what doesn't she do. Probably will not repeat but service wasn't bad nice head game, Mish no CG OR RCG bad knee and bruised scarred boobs would not take bra off. Says she hangs in front of W. Hollis St. Market (Caveat Emptor).

YF.

Yellow Fever
10-31-14, 13:40
Saw her last night hanging in front of West Hollis St. Market, she was the only one out did not partake.

YF.

Katieylicious
11-01-14, 23:31
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Dmoss
11-02-14, 02:18
Well what do ya no you found me this is katiey.Hey Katie do you have a phone number? If so pm it to me please would like to hook up possibly.

BigBass19
11-07-14, 09:21
Well what do ya no you found me this is katiey.Hey Katie! Would love your number and a pic! Please PM me. Thanks.

Katieylicious
11-16-14, 14:21

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Katieylicious
11-20-14, 15:11

Yellow Fever
11-21-14, 00:13
Saw a blond on W. Hollis St. But lost her. Katie if that's you send me a number and a pic.

YF.

BigBass19
11-26-14, 02:40
On a whim I decided to go through Nashua to see if there was anyone out and about. I have never had any luck in Nashua until today. After my second loop I spotted a good looking women and caught her eye. I turned around and picked her up. She was a little nervous but calmed down a bit after a LEO check. She didn't have a place so found a nice quiet spot. She provided great service for normal assistance. I tipped a bit on top because she was very good and really got into it. Allowed full roaming and all. This was more of a GFE then a hurried job just for money. She said that she used to use backpage and hasn't been out in a while. Did not offer number but I hope to find her out there again someday. I would definitely see her again if the chance arose.

Oak436
11-26-14, 08:56
On a whim I decided to go through Nashua to see if there was anyone out and about. I have never had any luck in Nashua until today. After my second loop I spotted a good looking women and caught her eye. I turned around and picked her up. She was a little nervous but calmed down a bit after a LEO check. She didn't have a place so found a nice quiet spot. She provided great service for normal assistance. I tipped a bit on top because she was very good and really got into it. Allowed full roaming and all. This was more of a GFE then a hurried job just for money. She said that she used to use backpage and hasn't been out in a while. Did not offer number but I hope to find her out there again someday. I would definitely see her again if the chance arose.How about providing a description.

Oak.

BigBass19
11-27-14, 07:52
How about providing a description.

Oak.Oh hey. So sorry. I know there are so many out there.

Dirty blond hair, 5'7 ish, 120, see's, early to mid 20's Wearing jeans and black jacket with gray sweatshirt under.

Oak436
11-30-14, 23:54
Oh hey. So sorry. I know there are so many out there.

Dirty blond hair, 5'7 ish, 120, see's, early to mid 20's Wearing jeans and black jacket with gray sweatshirt under.Thanks for the update.

DunnoWhat
12-02-14, 22:44
I've been keeping a much closer eye out since I read about this new girl Allison. Dang it I hope to run into her soon. Will be nice to have someone local again, and new.

Sjarret1
01-23-15, 09:30
I'm more used to the Manchester area but I live closer to Nashua so I was curious to which roads you find our ladies on. I know west Hollis market but that's about it. Any help would be appreciated, pm me.

Currymonster
05-08-15, 14:15
Hoping to call through Nashua next week, looks like we could do with an update. Alternatively, if anyone has a number to PM, I'd naturally be grateful.

Yellow Fever
06-30-15, 12:59
Saw Lauren SW name / Ivy Backpage name on West Hollis St in the alley by the Simpitaco restaurant. Wanted. 5 dropped to. 4 told her I couldn't' afford her. Haven't seen her out in a while looks good and healthier not sure where she was and didn't ask.

YF.

FootNBallCoach
08-26-15, 23:47
Was in Nashua today. LE on 111 past St Joe's. Continued on 111 turned back up canal St onto main ST and didn't see a thing. Turned right on w Hollis St and spotted a light brunet 30 ish MILF near the barber shop and pulled over. She walked up and got in. "Need a ride". Off we went to a spot near the why near the river. BBBJCIM 40 $ good skills. I'm not in this area much except during hockey season, the grand kids play hockey at Conway Arena.

BigBass19
09-06-15, 11:40
Drove around the loop and saw a few good looking ladies out there but no one was working. Wish there was more action out there in Nashua. A lot closer then having to go else where.

BigBass19
09-10-15, 21:52
No luck out there the past few days. Anyone have any local numbers I can grab from you?

Dickjones
09-17-15, 13:21
Did the loop a couple of times this week around 9 pm. Tuesday had heavy LE presence and last night someone was pulled over. Didn't see anyone walking except maybe one on Tuesday. Seems like the nashua scene is dead??

NHrugby
09-18-15, 10:47
Did the loop a couple of times this week around 9 pm. Tuesday had heavy LE presence and last night someone was pulled over. Didn't see anyone walking except maybe one on Tuesday. Seems like the nashua scene is dead??I have never seen a Nashua scene.

TaxMaster1998
10-26-15, 17:27
Nashua used to be a loop few years ago. May be they moved. Does anyone fellow citizens have anyone's digits I can borrow?

CPF501
11-12-15, 16:30
Nashua used to be a loop few years ago. May be they moved. Does anyone fellow citizens have anyone's digits I can borrow?Give up on Nashua and take the extra 20 min drive to Manchester if you want SW scene.

LuvHead
11-13-16, 16:07
Picked up a young, very pretty Hispanic girl going by Natasha at about 12:45 today. Made the loop about 85 times by Church Street, Vine, etc. Nothing to speak of. Last ditch, I pulled across Main, down by Collins Bros. On my way back, I spot this beautiful girl, walking toward Main. She's staring back, and I think " no way. " I give a nod, she gives a wave. Next thing I know, I'm feeling her tits, Trump style, to make sure I'm no cop. Long story short, I had $20 on me, so she gave me a handy and I gave her beautiful ass a nice spanking. She really wanted $40, so she wasn't super enthusiastic, but she says she sucks and bangs for the appropriate price. She was a 10 for a street walker and a 14 for Nashua. I would repeat any time. Wish my wife wasn't a Nazi with the checking account or I would have been balls deep. Reddish hair and piercings. Seems like she would be an incredible lay.

Bigg D
11-17-16, 00:40
Ran into an old friend while at the mall, nice deep throat BBBJ, moans vibrating on shaft, tongue swirling all over, till cim with swallow. Would have bbfscip like previous encounters but the red sea could not be parted.

Yellow Fever
11-21-16, 14:00
Was by Churchside market when a brunette wearing a plaid wool parker approached me asking what I was up to told her I was shopping. Asked her what she was up to and she said trying to get some money to buy her antibiotics. What lunatic would have any encounter with someone who admits they have some sort of bacterial infection. Her teeth looked nasty too I know I'm not shopping for a horse but if I'm putting junior in there I want it to at least look clean.

YF.

BobPage69
11-22-16, 17:57
I know Nashua isn't a good place but I don't care enough to go to Manchester or Lowell. But from what I gather the little markets around here are the best place to find some but when is the best time to look?

Yellow Fever
11-23-16, 23:50
I know Nashua isn't a good place but I don't care enough to go to Manchester or Lowell. But from what I gather the little markets around here are the best place to find some but when is the best time to look?Usually between 3 and 6 but beware most are nasty drug abusers.

BobPage69
11-24-16, 23:03
Usually between 3 and 6 but beware most are nasty drug abusers.I know this is silly but is that pm or am? Cause 3-6 pm is when its just getting dark and I'd be surprised if they out in the daylight. And 3 am is stupidly late.

Yellow Fever
11-27-16, 01:28
I know this is silly but is that pm or am? Cause 3-6 pm is when its just getting dark and I'd be surprised if they out in the daylight. And 3 am is stupidly late.That would be in the afternoon when there is traffic there.

YF.

LuvHead
12-03-16, 16:12
Gave me a great BBBJCIM for $35. Found her on Palm Street. She is so pretty. And very nice. Was about 1:30 on Saturday. No digits. I don't do the phone. She does not look the part. Had on gray (sweat?) pants and a black and blue sweatshirt. Remembered me from about 3 weeks ago. Will repeat. Want to fuck her.

BobPage69
12-06-16, 12:31
Gave me a great BBBJCIM for $35. Found her on Palm Street. She is so pretty. And very nice. Was about 1:30 on Saturday. No digits. I don't do the phone. She does not look the part. Had on gray (sweat?) pants and a black and blue sweatshirt. Remembered me from about 3 weeks ago. Will repeat. Want to fuck her.Still trying to flesh out a good mongering route then maybe I could get some reviews. But what section of palm, low numbers by the west Hollis or up higher?

Hamstone
12-11-16, 07:34
Gave me a great BBBJCIM for $35. Found her on Palm Street. She is so pretty. And very nice. Was about 1:30 on Saturday. No digits. I don't do the phone. She does not look the part. Had on gray (sweat?) pants and a black and blue sweatshirt. Remembered me from about 3 weeks ago. Will repeat. Want to fuck her.Dropped by and looped around for about an hour. No luck finding this girl but would love to someday. Finally, the school buses and cameras at the stoplights freaked me out so I headed back up and landed at Aqua for the usual treatment. Does she have her own place? Did get a nod from an older (50ish) HSW across from that tavern that is closed now but I'd just passed a cruiser and couldn't find her on the next loop. Don't think that's her.

LuvHead
12-15-16, 16:48
She was on the part of Palm b / w Kingsley and West Hollis. No idea if she has a place. If she does, she did not suggest it. Did say she is 29 and has 3 kids.

BobPage69
12-29-16, 21:24
W hollis market finally got one in Nashua. She wore pink hoodie, tad nervous but 30 bbj. So hard to find around here though. Also spotted an old lady and after a brief chat she wanted way too much. Whats with these girls thinking they are worth the world?

Hamstone
12-30-16, 18:21
W hollis market finally got one in Nashua. She wore pink hoodie, tad nervous but 30 bbj. So hard to find around here though. Also spotted an old lady and after a brief chat she wanted way too much. Whats with these girls thinking they are worth the world?What did the hoodie one look like? Would you scoop her again?

LuvHead
04-23-17, 09:57
Is out right now on West Hollis. Double-braided ponytail.

Yellow Fever
04-27-17, 12:31
Is she a brunette or blond saw a chunky Blond yesterday on Palm st double braids and a decent brunette but she was walking with an older guy.

YF.

LuvHead
05-02-17, 00:37
Is she a brunette or blond saw a chunky Blond yesterday on Palm st double braids and a decent brunette but she was walking with an older guy.

YF.Brunette. I think color has varied a bit, but not a blonde. Saw her this weekend with a dude and a baby carriage. Felt a little bad for her.

Bealsy27
06-01-17, 23:06
Did the loop for about an hour tonight. I didn't see uncle LEO. Did see the chunky blonde on east Hollis however near Ash but didn't have the time to stop unfortunately. Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow.

BostonMan781
08-18-18, 11:38
Is the scene still alive in Nashua?

Hamstone
08-25-18, 11:51
Is the scene still alive in Nashua?Not sure. I don't get down there much anymore but it would be nice if anyone could chime in.

SugarMail18
10-10-19, 17:53
I know there is no activity in this forum and finding a SW in Nashua streets is probably pretty hard but if I have to try, what's the best route I should be looking in? I drive through the streets pretty often and would love to try some street meat. May be some girl out there need us, lets help them. .

Ridgid
10-10-19, 21:36
I know there is no activity in this forum and finding a SW in Nashua streets is probably pretty hard but if I have to try, what's the best route I should be looking in? I drive through the streets pretty often and would love to try some street meat. May be some girl out there need us, lets help them. .Try near courthouse and tree streets I'd guess.

DarthBauls
05-31-20, 14:54
Ran into an old friend while at the mall, nice deep throat BBBJ, moans vibrating on shaft, tongue swirling all over, till cim with swallow. Would have bbfscip like previous encounters but the red sea could not be parted.You actually did a date at the mall? That's fantastic!

AngelFwb
06-05-20, 03:23
You actually did a date at the mall? That's fantastic!Any contact for this one?

CornPop
01-07-21, 01:01
Any old timer ever use the brothal main st. It's Fodys tavern now.

The bartender told me it was an old brothal back in the 90's.

I assume it was more of an hourly rent hotel.

Anyone ever take a SW back there?

Babbloo100
01-11-21, 18:15
Can't find any one these day's hoping to find somewhere.

CornPop
05-21-21, 10:30
Sunday early evening made a trip to tax free NH. Corner of Lake and Main spotted a skinny WSW panhandling on the corner she walks up to the window and told her to hop in. Said name was Allie Skinny blonde age 27 5'5". Made small talk she had a sad life story which led her to the streets. We got down to business and found a spot.

Took direction well. She got naked in the back. Skinny frame, with flat chest and partially shaved and stubble kitty. She was a bit dirty and probably hadn't showered in days. Gave decent BBBJ then mish to fuck. But pubic bone was hurting so we switched to doggy by she had a flat ass so wasn't comfortable so went CG. Much better she rode well until cip. She told me she was fixed and hadn't had a period in years. We cleaned up.

I have her. 45 and a pack of cigarettes. No phone and she said she was trying to find a place to stay.

SingleBill
08-03-21, 09:30
Sunday early evening made a trip to tax free NH. Corner of Lake and Main spotted a skinny WSW panhandling on the corner she walks up to the window and told her to hop in. Said name was Allie Skinny blonde age 27 5'5". Made small talk she had a sad life story which led her to the streets. We got down to business and found a spot.

Took direction well. She got naked in the back. Skinny frame, with flat chest and partially shaved and stubble kitty. She was a bit dirty and probably hadn't showered in days. Gave decent BBBJ then mish to fuck. But pubic bone was hurting so we switched to doggy by she had a flat ass so wasn't comfortable so went CG. Much better she rode well until cip. She told me she was fixed and hadn't had a period in years. We cleaned up.

I have her. 45 and a pack of cigarettes. No phone and she said she was trying to find a place to stay.She turned into a rip off artist. Happened to me and one other I know of. Says money before she gets in car because she has been ripped off then runs off with it. Rookie mistake on my part.

Babbloo100
08-03-21, 16:46

I have her. 45 and a pack of cigarettes. No phone and she said she was trying to find a place to stay.Where's the location please.

Thank you.

OldTatted
08-04-21, 09:52
Where's the location please.

Thank you.If you took the time to read his report, he says the location in his second sentence. Couldn't have made it any easier.

TomIsHorny
08-04-21, 18:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Babbloo100
01-03-22, 12:37
Hello, guys happy new year.

Any updates regarding, Street thing?

LuvHead
05-15-22, 10:28
Met a nice girl named Katie who was out for a walk down by Spring Street this a.m. She lives in the apartments by McDonalds. Tall, thin brunette with a great ass. We had a good time for a small number of roses. Has some blue in her hair, wore a baseball hat. Nice brown eyes.

Babbloo100
05-16-22, 11:17
Met a nice girl named Katie who was out for a walk down by Spring Street this a.m. She lives in the apartments by McDonalds. Tall, thin brunette with a great ass. We had a good time for a small number of roses. Has some blue in her hair, wore a baseball hat. Nice brown eyes.Hello,

Do you happen to know her contact info.

Thank you.

TommyTourist
05-16-22, 16:26
Hello,

Do you happen to know her contact info.

Thank you.She's super UTR. I'll talk to her for you.

Nh603
05-17-22, 11:53
She's super UTR. I'll talk to her for you.Happy to contribute to your next encounter as a finders fee.

Babbloo100
05-18-22, 13:35
She's super UTR. I'll talk to her for you.Thank you and will do the same. Let know.

Nope11
05-19-22, 18:31
She's super UTR. I'll talk to her for you.I'm close to this area, it will be nice to have a daily provider.

MayorPoundTown
05-20-22, 05:09
I'm close to this area, it will be nice to have a daily provider.Same? Details would be amazing.

TommyTourist
05-20-22, 09:12
Talked to Katie. She's happy to meet. PM me. Thank you for your patience to those that will inevitably have to wait, you will be contacted.

DaveLicksdl
05-21-22, 00:20
Talked to Katie. She's happy to meet. PM me. Thank you for your patience to those that will inevitably have to wait, you will be contacted.Does she have contact info if so pm me.

LuvHead
05-21-22, 09:24
Does she have contact info if so pm me.I lost her number, unfortunately. I know a few ppl have asked. I would have been happy to share. My apologies.

Nope11
05-22-22, 21:22
I found new providers, Nashua, about 40 ish. In good shape, provide BBJ and FS, but today she was in red. So BBJ, damage 1 , no cover, ate the whole load. Tips: need to host, if she host it will be in rush, shared house. Responsive via call or text.

Pagbb2
05-23-22, 09:48
Talked to Katie. She's happy to meet. PM me. Thank you for your patience to those that will inevitably have to wait, you will be contacted.Has anyone received Katie's contact info? I have pm'd twice with no reply. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Babbloo100
05-23-22, 10:32
Hello would appreciate the contact information for the girl, tried messaging you Tommy.

Thank you.

RandomFragment
05-23-22, 13:10
Did you find her?

I found new providers, Nashua, about 40 ish. In good shape, provide BBJ and FS, but today she was in red. So BBJ, damage 1 , no cover, ate the whole load. Tips: need to host, if she host it will be in rush, shared house. Responsive via call or text.

TommyTourist
05-24-22, 00:02
I found new providers, Nashua, about 40 ish. In good shape, provide BBJ and FS, but today she was in red. So BBJ, damage 1 , no cover, ate the whole load. Tips: need to host, if she host it will be in rush, shared house. Responsive via call or text.That was Katie. LOL who's Niomi?

DaveLicksdl
05-25-22, 11:39
Talked to Katie. She's happy to meet. PM me. Thank you for your patience to those that will inevitably have to wait, you will be contacted.I would like to meet her what's the info and #?

Pagbb2
05-25-22, 15:05
I would like to meet her what's the info and #?Has anyone received Katie's contact info? I have asked a couple of times now with no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

Babbloo100
05-25-22, 15:14
Has anyone received Katie's contact info? I have asked a couple of times now with no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you prefer.Hello all,

Got the Katie's contact number.

603xxxx873 I hope everyone going to share to the group if they find anyone else.

Happy hunting.

Thank you.

TommyTourist
05-25-22, 16:12
Has anyone received Katie's contact info? I have asked a couple of times now with no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you prefer.So me and Katie not hooked up no more. What I'm going to do is pick two people at a time and send them her info. You want to get it sooner? Send me something juicy. Katie is real and I mean like I been doing this shit for like 2 years so you tell me whether or not I know about what I am talking. I will travel to Mass for especially deprived encounters, otherwise, proximity gets a response first.

HumptyHarley
05-25-22, 17:15
I've been in this game a long time, and have posted hundreds of reviews, questions, and even some advice. To those who have tried getting contact info / number for Katie I just want to offer this, and let me say right now this is only my opinion gained from years on this site. To me it appears that LuvHead and TommyTourist are in fact the same person and for whatever reason are trying to gain some interest in the info, or lack there of, about a girl named Katie. I think if you go back and carefully read ad's number 210,212,217,219, and 224 and see if you think they are on the level. Me, I think there is something fishy about the ad's. Hope I'm wrong, but think I'm right.

BigVin
05-25-22, 20:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MMartin
05-25-22, 21:01
Yeah, something is definitely not right. I appreciate those who share and don't ask for something juicy in return.

Good karma to all those who share without expecting anything back!!

Something fishy? .

TommyTourist
05-25-22, 21:14
I've been in this game a long time, and have posted hundreds of reviews, questions, and even some advice. To those who have tried getting contact info / number for Katie I just want to offer this, and let me say right now this is only my opinion gained from years on this site. To me it appears that LuvHead and TommyTourist are in fact the same person and for whatever reason are trying to gain some interest in the info, or lack there of, about a girl named Katie. I think if you go back and carefully read ad's number 210,212,217,219, and 224 and see if you think they are on the level. Me, I think there is something fishy about the ad's. Hope I'm wrong, but think I'm right.Wrong. Try again. Sometimes the truth isn't strange at all.

TommyTourist
05-25-22, 21:15
Yeah, something is definitely not right. I appreciate those who share and don't ask for something juicy in return.

Good karma to all those who share without expecting anything back!!.Katie's out now between Hollis and Temple. Red pants.

LuvHead
05-26-22, 09:14
Hello all,

Sorry for the shitstorm. We are not the same guy. I rarely post, but wanted to share about Katie since Nashua's streetwalker scene sucks. I think she was the 1st girl I picked up here in 5 years. I usually travel to Lowell for this. The truth is I had nowhere to write her number and tried to get too smart for my own good and type it into the calculator on my phone, not realizing that it only went 9 digits. Once I realized I fucked up, I figured I'd just run into her again.

TommyTourist
05-27-22, 12:55
Hello all,

Sorry for the shitstorm. We are not the same guy. I rarely post, but wanted to share about Katie since Nashua's streetwalker scene sucks. I think she was the 1st girl I picked up here in 5 years. I usually travel to Lowell for this. The truth is I had nowhere to write her number and tried to get too smart for my own good and type it into the calculator on my phone, not realizing that it only went 9 digits. Once I realized I fucked up, I figured I'd just run into her again.I mean, I LuvHead too, but. Nope, nms.

Nope11
05-30-22, 01:00
Her real name is something else, she want to go by Niomi (so I got to respect her request) . Her contact is Five zero seven five XXX . Are code is new Hampshire. Please don't dm me LOL. You can contact her straight and set up.

She is rough a little bit, no obvious demons, but looks like take some type of things maybe weed.

40 why / o ish, Single mom.

Damaged was 100 for BBJ no cover, mouth load.

My fault was think 100 for FS, but that's a going rate I will go by.

So don't overpay. She like to hear offers, so do your due diligence and don't ruin it for other by paying over the asking price.

And please host, don't go to her place, no privacy. Car date will be better if you can't host.

Babbloo100
05-31-22, 13:10
Hello all,

Got the Katie's contact number.

603xxxx873 I hope everyone going to share to the group if they find anyone else.

Happy hunting.

Thank you.Sorry for that I didn't know it was covered, here's the number five 0 3 xxxx 8 seven three.

Please share if you have any information.

Thank you all.

Bagdad
05-31-22, 16:21
Her real name is something else, she want to go by Niomi (so I got to respect her request) . Her contact is Five zero seven five XXX . Are code is new Hampshire. Please don't dm me LOL. You can contact her straight and set up.

She is rough a little bit, no obvious demons, but looks like take some type of things maybe weed.

40 why / o ish, Single mom.

Damaged was 100 for BBJ no cover, mouth load.

My fault was think 100 for FS, but that's a going rate I will go by.Hey, can post the last 7 numbers of the phone number?

LuvHead
06-05-22, 17:06
Was lucky enough to run into her again this a.m. She told me her phone has been blowing up since my review. LOL. Got head from her today. Solid head game. I have the full number now. Happy to give out. Would appreciate any tips toward other girls.

DaveLicksdl
06-11-22, 23:29
Was lucky enough to run into her again this a.m. She told me her phone has been blowing up since my review. LOL. Got head from her today. Solid head game. I have the full number now. Happy to give out. Would appreciate any tips toward other girls.Her head game sucks and not in a good way.

Nope11
06-12-22, 19:01
I posted a while ago about niomi or Katie, but like I said in my post she is not that good, she is OKAY and only for last resort, and thanks to tommy to share her contacts, but in my experience girl I met in Boston area is better but pricey, 400 FS and young.

NoMorEspouse
08-30-22, 12:33
Can anyone pm me some places / streets to find some company for a bit.

Breer5411
09-04-22, 10:38
I've been in this game a long time, and have posted hundreds of reviews, questions, and even some advice. To those who have tried getting contact info / number for Katie I just want to offer this, and let me say right now this is only my opinion gained from years on this site. To me it appears that LuvHead and TommyTourist are in fact the same person and for whatever reason are trying to gain some interest in the info, or lack there of, about a girl named Katie. I think if you go back and carefully read ad's number 210,212,217,219, and 224 and see if you think they are on the level. Me, I think there is something fishy about the ad's. Hope I'm wrong, but think I'm right.100% theres a few cops on here. All new accounts and if you read their posts they arent real descriptive and also they tend to nevwr have any good experiences. They are alwaays saying atuff like "well I went it dodnt work out, I went was left waiting then left, I got ripped off sending cashapp first, etc etc".

Ever since the place in brattleboro VT got raidied the accounts all popped up.

And also there is an account that suggested this wasnt the forum they were monitoring, its rubmaps, which I highly doubt.

Basically forum for these areas is now just a joke. Just sayin, be careful what you say on here I suppose. Far as I'm concerned they can suck a dick, because they arent on here trying to find girls for anything except heir location and / or details.

Seems like Uncle LEO is a cuck who doesn't have alot to do at their job.

And FYI they would be feds down from western Ma area. Look at their posts in the Vermont other areas sections. Easy to tell who is a cop there due to there being not a whole lot of monger posting in those forums anyways. Fucking retards mustve thought there was 100's of dudes on Vermont secrion talking when in actuality ita only maybe 10-15 guys. Just saying be careful out there, and on a side note be careful with monkey pox stuff, I'm on indefinite hiatus till stuff cools down.

P.S., the "new" massage parlor in brattleboro sounds and looks like a setup, especially with the Uncle LEO account talking up the Grand Opening. You got to be either a complete retard to open a location there after what just happened OR its a setup sting for the RAT Chinese lady who owned the shithole to trap mongers to get out of trouble. Anyone who trusts these disgusting skanks deserves what they get, just sayin.

TommyTourist
10-04-22, 11:20
For all monger addicts, I need you to really contemplate what you are spending out here on the streets.

Not just money, but also:

- time.

- energy.

- when word gets out, your reputation.

Now that it is clear money isn't all that matters, I got myself a spot in the hood about a year ago and started going there in my mongering hours. I just play Xbox, smoke weed, and live normally. Yesterday, two female friends, at different times, both approached my door and offered me some grade A no rush mic work for under 40 $. These women are both true independent UTRs, aka civvies.

You just can't beat that. Don't even have to leave my safe abode.

How does moving to the hood make this happen? By contrast.

You are nothing like these folk. Just be yourself, like you are, the way you could afford that other house and other car. You're the money. Now, it takes principle (very important) to make friends and set up boundaries. But I think for those brave enough, a little failure will be good for you. Especially the losers that DM me uninvited, unannounced, and unidentified trying to get info when it is not readily available elsewhere. Would you believe that people think that because women provide a service they have no leverage to negotiate the terms of their very limited employment? Those facts if they are to be believed facts are absolutely mutually exclusive and to conflate service working with servitude is narcissistic to start and sociopathic to boot. And yes, you should feel bad if the boot fits. But I digress, let's return to the point.

This whole mongering game is fucked up. You shouldn't be doing it the way we do it. You SHOULD know these women. It's way better. You can still have 8 GFs. You can still ask her to leave when she is done. I'd say the service is better this way.

Rent in the hood can be as low as 600 a month. That's a good weekend for some of you high roller sex addicts.

Downside: quality varies. Full disclosure: I had a hot one for a minute, matter of fact the second hottest in our little enclave. Now that she is gone, my stable is mostly over 40. The younger ones aren't worth it (still on sick runs, a sick run is when you do drugs and steal and cheat and lie to survive as long as you can still you cash out, DOA) with that being said, ain't a bunch of nasty twig looking addicts or BBWs. Good girls that didn't make the cut, that's all.

Come on over. I swear these people mean well, and they need your money and a familiar person to get it from.

JNimble
10-05-22, 06:30
I assume your spot in the hood is listed on AirBnB? Post a link and I'm in!

For all monger addicts, I need you to really contemplate what you are spending out here on the streets. I got myself a spot in the hood about a year ago and started going there in my mongering hours. I just play Xbox, smoke weed, and live normally. Yesterday, two female friends, at different times, both approached my door and offered me some grade A no rush mic work for under 40 $. These women are both true independent UTRs, aka civvies. You just can't beat that. Don't even have to leave my safe abode.

TommyTourist
10-05-22, 08:57
I assume your spot in the hood is listed on AirBnB? Post a link and I'm in!You got to think I'm dumb if I'm going to spit all that game and then give you. What is wrong with you.

No I would not do crazy shit in an AirBnB. Smoking in AirBnBs is rude. I would never smoke somewhere people don't want me to smoke. You should know right from wrong and if you do, why assume I don't?

JNimble
10-06-22, 05:54
Lighten up, Tommy, just a little humor. Guess it went over your head, but ok.

You got to think I'm dumb if I'm going to spit all that game and then give you. What is wrong with you.

No I would not do crazy shit in an AirBnB. Smoking in AirBnBs is rude. I would never smoke somewhere people don't want me to smoke. You should know right from wrong and if you do, why assume I don't?

Wockser
10-06-22, 09:36
Lighten up, Tommy, just a little humor. Guess it went over your head, but ok.Jokes aside, a timeshare bang pad (with those I'd actually trust) doesn't sound like a bad idea. Beats paying for hotels.

Breer5411
10-06-22, 23:02
For all monger addicts, I need you to really contemplate what you are spending out here on the streets.

Not just money, but also:

- time.

- energy.

- when word gets out, your reputation.

Now that it is clear money isn't all that matters, I got myself a spot in the hood about a year ago and started going there in my mongering hours. I just play Xbox, smoke weed, and live normally. Yesterday, two female friends, at different times, both approached my door and offered me some grade A no rush mic work for under 40 $. These women are both true independent UTRs, aka civvies.

You just can't beat that. Don't even have to leave my safe abode.

How does moving to the hood make this happen? By contrast.

You are nothing like these folk. Just be yourself, like you are, the way you could afford that other house and other car. You're the money. Now, it takes principle (very important) to make friends and set up boundaries. But I think for those brave enough, a little failure will be good for you. Especially the losers that DM me uninvited, unannounced, and unidentified trying to get info when it is not readily available elsewhere. Would you believe that people think that because women provide a service they have no leverage to negotiate the terms of their very limited employment? Those facts if they are to be believed facts are absolutely mutually exclusive and to conflate service working with servitude is narcissistic to start and sociopathic to boot. And yes, you should feel bad if the boot fits. But I digress, let's return to the point.

This whole mongering game is fucked up. You shouldn't be doing it the way we do it. You SHOULD know these women. It's way better. You can still have 8 GFs. You can still ask her to leave when she is done. I'd say the service is better this way.

Rent in the hood can be as low as 600 a month. That's a good weekend for some of you high roller sex addicts.

Downside: quality varies. Full disclosure: I had a hot one for a minute, matter of fact the second hottest in our little enclave. Now that she is gone, my stable is mostly over 40. The younger ones aren't worth it (still on sick runs, a sick run is when you do drugs and steal and cheat and lie to survive as long as you can still you cash out, DOA) with that being said, ain't a bunch of nasty twig looking addicts or BBWs. Good girls that didn't make the cut, that's all.

Come on over. I swear these people mean well, and they need your money and a familiar person to get it from.Amen to that bro, I personally made the mostake of telling a few "friends" over the year, you know the ones that are too broke to monger and judge. As of late you are also right the game has gotten fkked.

These girls think they hold the power as soon as you walk in, theyre mostly scum.

Even the Chinese hotel "old ass fugly nastys" have gotten some power tripping ideas. Sorry but aint noone sending a selfie to these straight morons. Like the level of ripoff has gone down due to inflation LOL, but regardless of how much money you make / earn, 150-200 $ is alot of money to some people and to waste it on a 99% chance of a crappy encounter, or even a good encounter with some disgusting aspect, such as a great session then realizing your legs in a puddle of the last mongers fluids, is enough to deter me from going very often nowadays if at all. End of the day our twin state area blows and is full of absolute retards or people trying to ripoff or cash in on the stupidity of the general population.

Not me, but one day someone getting ripped off is going to flip the fkk out on one of these nasty women.

TommyTourist
10-07-22, 01:55
Jokes aside, a timeshare bang pad (with those I'd actually trust) doesn't sound like a bad idea. Beats paying for hotels.Point I was really trying to make was there are so many UTRs out and about. If Peach is high quality, then I cannot be part of the online or offline monger game. It feels like one big sucker fest now. I can't pay nobody more than 60 for nothing.