PDA

View Full Version : Bp review

Bill Buxton
08-14-11, 13:36
There is a gal on BP that has a few tats black hair and is Italian Portland Saco area. She is much better looking in person, no rush and good pricing.

=============================================

Hi Bill Buxton,

With all due respect, why did you think this topic justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bill Buxton
08-16-11, 17:19
There seems to be lots of activity in and around the state with the closing down of CL. Back-page has taken up much of the traffic in regards to the closure of adds on the CL site. Many guys have and are changing the search habits to include providers from the BP adds.

Please note that most providers on BP are with Pimps from both Boston NH, and RI, most of the time the revolving door photos of providers are not accurate. These gals are taking photos and placing adds from other sites and saying they are 100% accurate and authentic. This is not the case at all so buyer beware. Some local providers are both monetarily, and quality wise much better choices overall than a gal in town overnite. Just yuse the big head before making a choice.

Bill Buxton
08-19-11, 06:52
Lots of new faces around on BP and the pricing is way over the top. In the economy we are in now I would think the prices would be somewhat reasonable, but this is not the case. Most of what is here is from Mass, seems the PI'S are not having much luck marketing there trolls in the Bean so here they are. $125. 00 for a HJ. 200. 00 for a BJ, full service $250-300 or more. WTF are these mopes thinking? Most of the trolls are two clicks away from jumping truck to truck in any low budget rest area.

Bbeg1
08-20-11, 06:39
Looks like a sting this week around the area. 7 johns and 4 ladies were busted. See Porland Press for more details

Bbeg1
12-06-11, 19:30
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting with Tiffany? Just looking for some info if you've seen her. Looks like I will toftt, has that look I like. Be Safe

207monger
01-08-12, 11:23
Avril in Lewiston. The real deal.

Marie in Bath. Great gal.

Sweetheart in Bangor. Fun and gorgeous GFE.

Casey on the lake. Will not repeat. No bad, but better out there.

Steppin' Out was a blast!

Staying away from SW action for now. Too sketchy, though there is some to be had in Portland. Avoiding Lewiston altogether.

Found some hotties for more of a sugar daddy arrangement, and I think I will stay with this type of scene for a while. Just not confident the other scenes will consistently produce what I want.

Any GFE recommendations from my fellow mongers may change my mind.