PDA

View Full Version : Non Pro's

Formula One
07-31-11, 10:38
A thread to discuss CL encounters, newbies, or girlfriends.

PolygamyMonger
08-01-11, 17:28
Great idea Formula One. I will begin with a great score.

Sat nite, was trying to get laid. Streets were dry, girls had attitudes, girls wanted drugs, or girls wanted too much.

So I responded to CL causal encounter post that stated something like: good time. Nsa. Short window.

She was in the same area, so I responded and said I could be there in mins.

She replied and gave me an address that was around the corner from my house!

I decided to walk, because I was drinking and there had been a troop of Leos around earlier for an incident.

Before I left, I sent her my number.

I got to the address and it's a Mormon Church.

She texted and wanted me to walk here, there, and asked what I am wearing.

It started sprinkling and I thought it may be a set-up, so I am ready to bail.

She finally told me to come to a door and I do. She answered.

We introduced ourselves, me Poly and her Janet.

I noticed some nice tatas on Janet. Thick, but not fat. Blonde, butch hairstyle, and

A bracelet of the gay rainbow.

She told me the deal:

She is a lesbian, has a girlfriend, and has about a half hour to play.

She said she needs cock. She offered me a beer and I take it,

Then we headed to the bedroom.

She asked if I have a jimmy, I nodded no. Let her know that I am clean.

She asked how does she know that? I asked if she has ever fucked a man,

She relented and stated that she has a few kids.

She said that her girlfriend is 20, a nice piece of ass and she is 40. She asked what she could do to get me hard.

Give him a kiss, I told her. At this point, she stripped, as do I. I do the sniff test and began munching.

Nice and clean, like only a lesbian pussy can be and bald.

I flipped and 69 her, she kinda slapped my cock around, but got the point and gave a good sucking effort.

Meanwhile I finger the hell out of her and she squirted!

I flipped and sucked on her sweet D's. Said that her kids gave her those. Not bad at all!

Finally, I laid down and she hopped on me, stating to pull out or she could get pregnant.

The girl, did a grind-style. She knew how to fuck and wanted that cock. She laid down and I hit it mish, as we kissed and I sucked her tatas.

I tried hitting her doggy, but it was not working, so I finished mish and squirted on those sweet titties.

She was beaming. Stated she had not been fucked good in half a year. Said this was the 2nd time she did a CL thing and had been lame. She kissed and thanked me.

She was relieved and mentioned that her girl was coming, as she touched me. Told her I could go again. She responded by telling me to stick it in.

For the 2nd go around, we mished and then I asked if we could try doggy again. The cock kept slipping, as she was puddling, as well as had been squirting when I mished her. It slipped into her ass and she asked if I would come. I said sure and fucked that ass for a few, as she got wetter and squirted more.

Finally, I laid down and she got on top and rode the fuck out of me, really grinding, pinching my cock with her p-lips, pressuring my thighs with her legs, nice long legs.

Finally, I came, as she did. She kissed me and thanked me and told me to keep her number and to call next week for a repeat, as I could be her fuck buddy!

Damn, I kissed her, thanked her, grabbed my beer and walked back home, exhausted from a wonderful lay.

Hope it happens again, a random gem from a board of mostly fakes and flakes! And perhaps her little hot young girlfriend could join!

PM

PolygamyMonger
08-02-11, 16:33
Wanted me to come Sat nite, but had my lesbian already. By the way, I went to the Mormon Church and the lesbian's house was across the street from it, just to clarify no sex at the Mormon Church, but may talk her into it if I can, LOL!

Anyways, so the girl in Pleasant Grove invited me down Sun nite. Not a bad drive and she is legit- right address, good phone number. Just wants to fuck.

Well, some fat chicks have small titties, not this one. Fuckin' big like pillows, MM's maybe, LOL.

She can suck a dick for reals;) Almost sucked me dry, as I fisted the hell out of her and made her puddle.

Jimmy went on.

Girl has bad knees, so mish and having her bend over on the bed was best. Also took it in the ass.

Will swallow, she did on the 2nd go around when she did suck me dry. It is all about a fuck and if you do not mind big girls, I have her info.

Not even close to being awesome like my lesbian, but hell a big girl needs a fucking too, am I right?

If I can maintain genuine hits on CL, then fuck the streets. They are So Lame here anyhow.

Not an ugly girl, just fat, MM titties, and an awesome cocksucker- A grade.

Want info, pm me, she said it's cool. Name is Carla.

PM

Formula One
08-02-11, 21:27
Awesome reports. These chicks are out there and mostly a lot of fun. I keep a few regulars on hand, but am cautious about CL with LE putting ads on there as women needed money. If they say they need money or help, it's probably a set up by LE.

I met a girl on yahoo chat 2 yrs ago in Tucson. We still see each other and flys to see me while at conferences out of town. Awesome girl, so sweet with big ass soft DDD's. All holes open and ready for me 24 7. Will post pics of her sometime. So try those chat rooms. Meet a half dozen women on them over the yrs. None as sweet as my Tucson friend.

PolygamyMonger
08-03-11, 03:46
Awesome reports. These chicks are out there and mostly a lot of fun. I keep a few regulars on hand, but am cautious about CL with LE putting ads on there as women needed money. If they say they need money or help, it's probably a set up by LE.

I met a girl on yahoo chat 2 yrs ago in Tucson. We still see each other and flys to see me while at conferences out of town. Awesome girl, so sweet with big ass soft DDD's. All holes open and ready for me 24 7. Will post pics of her sometime. So try those chat rooms. Meet a half dozen women on them over the yrs. None as sweet as my Tucson friend.Formula, why do we monger if scores like this are available (no funds exchanged)?

For the thrill, the convenience, or the pleasure?

Well, hell I got all that from my lesbian and will again tomorrow with her.

May ask if I can take a few pics, we'll see, she is a regular woman, not some SW.

Women just want to get laid and without funds.

Be wary of LE requiring funds, as some asshole threatened the police on me when I told her that she was seeking funds for sex; why post in causal, LOL?

Formula One
08-10-11, 23:50
Most of the time out of thrill of it and convenience. If I need a GFE experience, I see if a friend is available, but most of the time I just get a BBBJ off the streets anymore. What about you poly?

Formula, why do we monger if scores like this are available (no funds exchanged)?

For the thrill, the convenience, or the pleasure?

Well, hell I got all that from my lesbian and will again tomorrow with her.

May ask if I can take a few pics, we'll see, she is a regular woman, not some SW.

Women just want to get laid and without funds.

Be wary of LE requiring funds, as some asshole threatened the police on me when I told her that she was seeking funds for sex; why post in causal, LOL?

Formula One
08-14-11, 19:25
This friend I met on plentyoffish. Com. She's in her mid 30's, long brunette hair, D cups, nice round ass. Missing some teeth, smokes a lot of weed, and lives a dirty apt on Ogden. So thats the good and bad.

Went to her place while I was in ogden running errands. We start with kissing, eating her fab runway strip pussy, then up to her girls. She came hard on my face while I frenched her clit. Then I bring my cock up for her to suck me. She does that so well, and I almost nut in her mouth. So I keep her on her back and mish her hard and deep, pulling her tiny ankles behind her head. I almost nut again, and pull out go back to her delicious pussy. After a while on her pussy, I have her climb on me and ride me. WOW! This girl loves to ride and her nice tits and long hair just about puts me over the top! So I flip her on her all fours and go deep doggy, while pulling her hair. I slap her ass and pound her hard, soon finishing deep in pussy.

She's just a friend, and can't share her number. I need to get pics and share.

PolygamyMonger
08-14-11, 22:43
Most of the time out of thrill of it and convenience. If I need a GFE experience, I see if a friend is available, but most of the time I just get a BBBJ off the streets anymore. What about you poly?Convenience and simple: bang, bang thank you ma'am.

And perhaps the thrill of breaking the law, LOL.

And SW's can also be GFE, as was my recent encounter with Shy.

Great score with Deanna. Some horny ass women are on there and ain't too bad!

Some women just like to fuck!

However, UT is one of the toughest places to score the Monger way.

Again, great thread idea Formula!

PolygamyMonger
08-16-11, 16:04
Met this one CL recently. Kind of lame. Also nuts!

Nice sized big girl. Also has a 'stache on somedays.

Made contact originally when she posted she wanted a baby.

Now frequently on CL wanting to get coffee, food, or go work out.

Catch her on a good nite and she'll invite you over for tons of fun.

All names listed are her personalities.

Emails from juilawa20 from yahoo! Digits and email upon request, trust just email her something and she'll think you've contacted her before.

PolygamyMonger
08-16-11, 16:35
This girl, claimed to be 21 and a virgin.

Said that she was considering foregoing the magic underwear and get to know

what sex is about. Said I would show her, but declined for now.

Initially she just wanted opinions on a few body shots, but I got her

to send me more pics and tell me some things about herself.

Said her tits were saggy, thighs were awful, and had an ugly pussy.

Gotta be kidding me!

Would not give me a face shot, but damn I'll love to have a good time with her ;)

PolygamyMonger
10-01-11, 13:18
Last X-mas, for about a week, I banged the hell out of her any and every which way ;)

She is 125lbs, 5'4, with a pot belly. Does not look 49, though she was 48 at the time.

So we exchanged pics and #'s over email. She called and invited me over.

Likes to drink a little, so I brought over some cheap wine someone had given me.

I arrived and she is on the coach. Wants someone to massage her, so I began.

She felt so good, so I was invited into the bedroom to get a full body massage.

Off came her clothes. She asked me to strip. Said no hanky-panky.

I obliged until she said hold me. Still she was adamant about no sex.

So I held her. We both went to sleep. At some point, we were laying in the spoon position.

She then began humping me, getting the little fellow at. She humped quicker and quicker and whispered

still him in. I did. Tight pussy ;) Clammed me!

She puddled. Nice fuck, massaged her b-sized tatas ;)

Next day, I came, we immediately went to the bedroom. Still again stated she wanted no hanky-panky,

as she seemed she did not remember the nite before. First we massaged one another and the clothes came off.

I touched her sweet spot and massaged her tits. She kissed me and grabbed my bird. As we were touching,

she kissed and whispered to stick it in, which I did. I put her ankles above my shoulders and tapped that twat, really good :)

Man she puddled! She said to fuck her doggy and I pounded the pussy really good, grabbing her hair and perks.

She clammed and I came. We repeated the cycle a couple more times. She stated that she loves sex and had not had it for awhile.

Loves sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass too, she added.

The next day, I came over again, as we got frisky, she stated that I can do anything I wanted with her tonite.

A big smile came across my face ;)

First, I ordered her to suck my cock. She did like a pro, like a sw who's life depended on it. Good suction, good sweet licks, and awesome kisses!

Made her swallow my sweet nectar- deep throat style ;)

Next, she got the little fellow hard again. This time I told her I was gonna stick in her ass. She assumed the position.

I rammed my peter in there hard and fucked that ass good. Creamed-pied that brown-eye ;)

Great trip to Greece ;)

She grabbed a towel and cleaned my little fellow off.

For the finale, I told her to stand. I picked her up. She was a little skeptical at first. Asked what I was doing.

Told her she was getting cooned ;)

And she loved it, like all the ladies do! Cooned the fuck out of her. She was sweating, I was sweating. Damn amazing, as she came and I did.

Gotta love Raccoon Style ;)

This continued on for the next few days. I also discovered that she was a liar and was a little nuts, but an awesome fuck.

All good things must come to an end. She stated that she enjoyed my company and wanted to solely date me. However she was still posting on CL. WTF?

The last day I came over, she had the neighborhood meth head over. Her meth head son was there too. Sketchy. We went into the bedroom and she stated

no sex tonite, not even a bj. Just wanted a massage. Said if I could not do it, she would get the neighborhood crackhead to do it. I said what the fuck,

what's up with still posting on CL, have other guys? She got mad and smacked me. I still had everything on, so it was easy to go to the door. She tried hitting me again.

As I left, she threatened me with her friends and the police. Wacko, crazy. Said she was laid off. A lie, she is a recipient of welfare. She goes to the free clinic for anxiety pills.

Said she owns the house, another lie. Said she has two kids with autism, just one and he was taken by the state. Will be nice for a few days, but will then demand that you buy her things and

take her out. My advice, do you what want and then disappear. Not a keeper. Just someone who knows how to fuck to enjoy.

Current ad on CL:

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/w4m/2626579203.html

PolygamyMonger
10-02-11, 10:57
Here's your chance fellow mongers. Probably a small donation will buy one around the world. She's a fantastic lay and that's about it. Off her rocker and she seems more off it now. Legit wacko. As it is known the crazy ones are great in bed ;)

Her latest ad:

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/w4m/2628262639.html

PolygamyMonger
10-30-11, 21:47
Found this "beauty" on CL in the most interesting way. Originally, this broad was looking for two men to fuck in front of her. I responded and

Diamondman
10-30-11, 22:09
Found this "beauty" on CL in the most interesting way. Originally, this broad was looking for two men to fuck in front of her. I responded andNice one. I like this beauty. Hopefully I can make it to your city this year. You should start a non-pro thread here, like they have in California. It weeds out all the.

Spam and fake photo's that are sent. It's great!

PolygamyMonger
10-30-11, 23:59
Found this "beauty" on CL in the most interesting way. Originally, this broad was looking for two men to fuck in front of her. I responded and said I could arrange that. She asked if I was gay and said no. We exchanged pics (fuckin' nice) and I forwarded her some info for her show. So that was it, hooking up a hottie to see two men fuck (yuck). Well she invited me to a Halloween Party that she knew someone was throwing. Costume and all. Put a lame, quick get-up made up of a trench coat, a fedora, and a mask- ah, I was "The Green Hornet."

So I went. It was being held in the boonies at what seemed like a mansion. The beauty had sent me some clues in what she was wearing. I was dumbfounded when I arrived. It did not matter- many people to be acquainted with, especially fine women, fine wine (top-shelf liquor) , and food. I was having a good time with the drinking, the talking, the dancing (a quick way to get acquainted) , and little kisses and touches with ladies.

At around this time, I noticed a zombie and recalled that my beauty alluded that she would be a zombie in uniform. What did that mean? Getting pretty trashed and everyone being in masks, and no cellphone service, I kept on doing what I was doing- lining up a hook-up for later.

Again on the dance floor, I caught a glimpse of a zombie, in nurse attire. Amongst several people, I made my way over to her. It was a zombie, and it was my beauty, as I notice her tats.

On a song that required hand-holding, I leaned in and confirmed her mystery man was here. She screamed in delight, pretty trashed herself. She slow-danced with me and added that she had just seen an orgy of men fucking and was so horny. When I asked why she did not join in, she added that it turns her on, but only likes a one on one with a man or a woman. She whispered that we should find a spot and get nasty and then tongued the fuck out of my mouth as she rubbed her body hard on me. Quickly we left the dance floor.

We walked upstairs past many other drunks. We walked down a few halls, came to a couple locked doors and stopped until we came to an open one. Quickly we looked in, it was like a house- couches, table, and a bed, as well as a bathroom and balcony. As I closed and locked the door, my beauty was already reaching for the little member, with that, I scooped her up, as she began kissing me, and to the bed we went. She pulled down my pants and began an awesome lovely show of top grade cocksucking. DAMN, WOW, GFE.

I reached down under that nurse outfit and felt that wet pussy and then fingered the hell out of her. With my other hand, I massaged her sweet ta-tas. They felt real, seemed like see's.

As I fingered her, she stopped sucking, moaned madly, and squirted hard on my hand. Damn, Wow! She laid on the bed, waiting to get fucked. She stripped, I stripped. I kissed that kitty and she loved it. I swung around and she began her sweet sucking again, paying attention to the boys, blowing, and sweet sensuous kisses. Before long the girl was squirting again, as I gulped that pj.

Damn, WOW, GFE! With that I picked the girl up and mounted her quite nicely to be raccooned.

She loved it, wholeheartedly love it, as she kissed me harder, make-up smeared, getting smeared on me, fucking me harder and harder as I grabbed her ass, smeared her sweet ta-tas and into eruption we did. The girl wanted more! Damn, WOW, GFE!

She bent over, taking my still hard cock and guided it into her ass. And then started going hard and encouraging me to fuck her harder while grabbing those perks and her hair. Fuck! What a Fuck! Damn, WOW, GFE!

We laid for a moment. I needed a drink, but did not want to leave this beauty. Fortunately there was a fridge with liquor and beer in it. She wanted a drink, so I mixed her one, as I drank a beer. She thanked me by stroking my cock, again! Soon enough we were like rabbits again and she asked to be cooned again! I did and another puddle. I laid down and she fucked me hard, grinding the fuck out of me with her thighs, and I cream-pied her twat this time. We laid down and fell asleep.

When next I woke, the girl was sucking my cock, getting him hard again. Once it was hard, she reversed cowgirl in her ass and we fucked the shit out of each other, again. I was soaked, she was soaked with sweat, body fluids, and smeared zombie make-up. She came, I came, cream-pieing that sweet ass.

We talked a little and I learned that this was her boss's place in the boonies. They threw parties where anything "goes" a few times a year and Halloween was probably the biggest one.

She did accounting for her boss and was 31. She also added that when she had a steady, they would swing with her boss and his wife. But the guy was a dumb ass and he cheated on her. The last time she got fucked was the last day of Summer. She said that we could fuck here for days before anyone would notice. She also confirmed that her name was Brandy.

We fell asleep. She was gone when I awoke. I put my costume on and left as well. The house was trashy, but these people were rich. I did come across some passed out people, albeit some naked, and made my way to my vehicle to leave. I have gone to parties like this before and they can be a treat. And this non-pro sure was. Perhaps, she'll invite me for another shin-dig, where she is once again horny as hell.

DAMN, WOW, GFE.

Lurker 2009
10-31-11, 17:00
Found this "beauty" on CL in the most interesting way. Originally, this broad was looking for two men to fuck in front of her. I responded and said I could arrange that. She asked if I was gay and said no. We exchanged pics (fuckin' nice) and I forwarded her some info for her show. So that was it, hooking up a hottie to see two men fuck (yuck). Well she invited me to a Halloween Party that she knew someone was throwing. Costume and all. Put a lame, quick get-up made up of a trench coat, a fedora, and a mask- ah, I was "The Green Hornet."She did accounting for her boss and was 31. She also added that when she had a steady, they would swing with her boss and his wife. But the guy was a dumb ass and he cheated on her. The last time she got fucked was the last day of Summer. She said that we could fuck here for days before anyone would notice. She also confirmed that her name was Brandy.

We fell asleep. She was gone when I awoke. I put my costume on and left as well. The house was trashy, but these people were rich. I did come across some passed out people, albeit some naked, and made my way to my vehicle to leave. I have gone to parties like this before and they can be a treat. And this non-pro sure was. Perhaps, she'll invite me for another shin-dig, where she is once again horny as hell.

DAMN, WOW, GFE.This gets my vote for the coveted Super-E Award in Fiction. Was this lifted right out of a penthouse forum?

PolygamyMonger
10-31-11, 20:40
This gets my vote for the coveted Super-E Award in Fiction. Was this lifted right out of a penthouse forum?Hmm. I could say the same about some of your posts. Do you not have a fictitious story of the year award? How about this one:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5230-Streetwalker-Reports&p=964035&viewfull=1#post964035

(hired someone to pose or stole another monger's pics or just a good ole' child porn colletor?)

Or this one:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5230-Streetwalker-Reports&p=855168&viewfull=1#post855168

(this sounds like fan fiction, in the erotic section)

Could you be related to Guano? Or are you Super's E's wannabe ego?

With that, you probably need to keep your cynical self in FL and keep getting your pointless posts deleted, okay?

Lurker 2009
11-01-11, 17:27
Thanks Diamondman. You do not want to come here. It is.

They are mostly fakes and flakes here. Once in awhile you hit a homer and it does not last long or is a one time thing.

Enjoy SO CAL.

Why can't all mongers just compliment (or say nothing) , instead of being lame like this Lurker motherfucker?

PMFirst you post BS, now you are name calling.

I have been on these boards for years, and every once in a while BS is posted. Your masqurade party story is BS.

Your defensive action is typical of a bull$hiter. Call me names and lamely try to attack my posts. I don't think you are super, but same class of poster.

Formula One
02-21-12, 00:26
Well, I have to report on this! Finally got back to see an old friend the other morning. She lost a lot of weight and looks fantastic. We met at her place, and had great sex. After a huge fight with my wife the night before, it was just what I needed. We kissed on her bed, started with BBBJ for 15 minutes, then on to DATY, mish, and finished doggy in her bare back. She's a great gal, and she no longer needs my donation to see her. Which is great. We kiss and I go to work. Perfect.

Another girl is a long time SW in SLC who relocated to the area. She's doing great! Has a job and a boyfriend, etc. She texts me saying she would like to earn some extra money and to text her when I can meet her. So Sunday, my family is gone, and I invite her over to my house. There's not many things hotter than fucking another women in my wife's bed (bad I know). We take a shower together, go back to bed, kiss. 69 forever, mish and doggy. Then she asks for her ass to be fucked. So I go slowly and eventually balls deep in the tighest asses ever. I go clean up a little, and then finish in her pussy mish. I'm spent and totally exhausted. Total donation, .40.

These experiences help make up for the ROB's I have experienced in my life for sure.

Noobie92
02-20-22, 14:20
Hey!

Just wanted to try to revive this thread. Getting bored of AMPs. Anyone have a hot tip on a non-pro?

Member #6374
02-23-22, 16:24
I've had this number for a while but never met up. I got it from sb. Anyway I was in town last weekend and sent out a flurry of texts to see if any would bite. Low and behold she responded. I wasn't sure who it was so I asked for pics. Saw she was a beautiful Latina so I pulled the trigger. English isn't the best but we agreed to a car date for $$ covered. Picked her up at her place in sugarhouse at night and drove around until we found a quiet neighborhood to park and climb in the back. She is def the chick in the pics. Super sexy. BBBJ and covered in many positions. Would recommend. PM me for info and with a trade. She is non pro Venezuelan.

PoonHound1969
03-28-22, 15:56
Hey!

Just wanted to try to revive this thread. Getting bored of AMPs. Anyone have a hot tip on a non-pro?Are you on SA?

BjTilliCum
03-29-22, 12:08
Well, I have to report on this! Finally got back to see an old friend the other morning. She lost a lot of weight and looks fantastic. We met at her place, and had great sex. After a huge fight with my wife the night before, it was just what I needed. We kissed on her bed, started with BBBJ for 15 minutes, then on to DATY, mish, and finished doggy in her bare back. She's a great gal, and she no longer needs my donation to see her. Which is great. We kiss and I go to work. Perfect.

Another girl is a long time SW in SLC who relocated to the area. She's doing great! Has a job and a boyfriend, etc. She texts me saying she would like to earn some extra money and to text her when I can meet her. So Sunday, my family is gone, and I invite her over to my house. There's not many things hotter than fucking another women in my wife's bed (bad I know). We take a shower together, go back to bed, kiss. 69 forever, mish and doggy. Then she asks for her ass to be fucked. So I go slowly and eventually balls deep in the tighest asses ever. I go clean up a little, and then finish in her pussy mish. I'm spent and totally exhausted. Total donation, .40.r.Nice! Hot stories!

Miki22
06-18-22, 00:24
Whats the number

I've had this number for a while but never met up. I got it from sb. Anyway I was in town last weekend and sent out a flurry of texts to see if any would bite. Low and behold she responded. I wasn't sure who it was so I asked for pics. Saw she was a beautiful Latina so I pulled the trigger. English isn't the best but we agreed to a car date for $$ covered. Picked her up at her place in sugarhouse at night and drove around until we found a quiet neighborhood to park and climb in the back. She is def the chick in the pics. Super sexy. BBBJ and covered in many positions. Would recommend. PM me for info and with a trade. She is non pro Venezuelan..

DrGood
06-21-22, 15:33
Nice! Are you able to share digits? Feel free to PM.

I've had this number for a while but never met up. I got it from sb. Anyway I was in town last weekend and sent out a flurry of texts to see if any would bite. Low and behold she responded. I wasn't sure who it was so I asked for pics. Saw she was a beautiful Latina so I pulled the trigger. English isn't the best but we agreed to a car date for $$ covered. Picked her up at her place in sugarhouse at night and drove around until we found a quiet neighborhood to park and climb in the back. She is def the chick in the pics. Super sexy. BBBJ and covered in many positions. Would recommend. PM me for info and with a trade. She is non pro Venezuelan.

DrGood
07-19-22, 21:47
Hey ya'll.

Hoping I could get some of ya'lls insight on the sugar dating scene. I'm pretty familiar with the escort scene in the USA And abroad but the sugar scene is something I've stuck my toes in, but haven't figured out and can't say I've had experiences I'd repeat out of the couple of girls I did meet. But I'm definitely interested in it as an alternative and I know there's something here.

What's your approach / strategy here? I notice even some guys are getting BBFS with cip.

I'm a little apprehensive in discussing things explicitly because I've had the feeling before I'm speaking with LEO and I don't want to end up with that situation. Do you just discuss things plainly / openly with them? Do you hint at it and wait until the real life meet and then discuss the blunt details? What do you look for? How do you feel them out?

It's obvious this is a sorting game because some of these girls are beyond entitled and delusional. Even some of the arrogant ways some of them have tried to get me interested or sell me have been outright laughable.

Much appreciated in advance.

Cncnc
07-31-22, 17:51
I've had this number for a while but never met up. I got it from sb. Anyway I was in town last weekend and sent out a flurry of texts to see if any would bite. Low and behold she responded. I wasn't sure who it was so I asked for pics. Saw she was a beautiful Latina so I pulled the trigger. English isn't the best but we agreed to a car date for $$ covered. Picked her up at her place in sugarhouse at night and drove around until we found a quiet neighborhood to park and climb in the back. She is def the chick in the pics. Super sexy. BBBJ and covered in many positions. Would recommend. PM me for info and with a trade. She is non pro Venezuelan.Could you please share the number?

TimeToTravel
08-01-22, 17:27
Can anyone share some information with me. PM is great if you don't want to share I formation with the world.

Bocephious
11-14-22, 20:17
My experience with Secret Benefits has been horrible. Most of the people I have been in contact with seem to be bots there simply to get you to engage with communication to burn some credits and then ghost. Got 4-5 who seemed genuine, a couple have been in the 700 PPM, no where near my range, a couple have been in the 2-3 range, saw one, might repeat everything was available. A couple more are potential meets. I will engage with those who might be of interest, make sure they have a few pics and more than just a sentence or two on their profile and intro. Chat for a bit, then offer to discuss things more either in text or on Snapchat, most seem more comfortable discussing things on Snap.

Hey ya'll.

Hoping I could get some of ya'lls insight on the sugar dating scene. I'm pretty familiar with the escort scene in the USA And abroad but the sugar scene is something I've stuck my toes in, but haven't figured out and can't say I've had experiences I'd repeat out of the couple of girls I did meet. But I'm definitely interested in it as an alternative and I know there's something here.

What's your approach / strategy here? I notice even some guys are getting BBFS with cip.

I'm a little apprehensive in discussing things explicitly because I've had the feeling before I'm speaking with LEO and I don't want to end up with that situation. Do you just discuss things plainly / openly with them? Do you hint at it and wait until the real life meet and then discuss the blunt details? What do you look for? How do you feel them out?

It's obvious this is a sorting game because some of these girls are beyond entitled and delusional. Even some of the arrogant ways some of them have tried to get me interested or sell me have been outright laughable.

Much appreciated in advance.

Member #6374
11-21-22, 18:12
Hello Fellow Mongers.

I'm writing to let you guys know that one of our VIPs from down here (St George) is heading up to SLC this weekend. I have reviewed her in st george forum and have referred her to other members who can also vouch for her. She's a sweet girl looking for some extra cash. Banging body. Cute face. Super friendly attitude and accommodating. And give the best damn DT I've ever had. Her link is t working for me but it's posted in the St George forum. Check out there. Here are some pics. PM me for contact details. Seniors Only. She's a gem.

Latinxi69
10-06-23, 16:18
Hi all,

Just wanted to try and kick off this thread again.

I have had some great experiences from SA here in town and would love to trade some contact info for UTR girls who are fun and no drama.

Hit me up or lets just get this thread active again. I find SB on SA to be a way better option than pros as long as you don't let them push you to give too much.

Johnny Wasatch
10-07-23, 20:36
I'd love to help, but 100% of my experience is AMPs around the country.

What does SA or SB stand for? Checked abbreviation tab and didn't see either.

Hi all,

I have had some great experiences from SA here in town and would love to trade some contact info for UTR girls who are fun and no drama.

Hit me up or lets just get this thread active again. I find SB on SA to be a way better option than pros as long as you don't let them push you to give too much.

Latinxi69
10-08-23, 17:07
I'd love to help, but 100% of my experience is AMPs around the country.

What does SA or SB stand for? Checked abbreviation tab and didn't see either.Seeking arrangments = SA.

Sugarbaby = SB.

DrGood
10-09-23, 13:16
At Latinxi69.

I might have a couple UTR girls to trade.

Sent you a PM. Offer stands for anyone else reading if you're a sr. Member and have trades.

Hi all,

DrGood
10-09-23, 14:25
At Latinxi69.

I might have a couple UTR girls to trade.

Sent you a PM. Offer stands for anyone else reading if you're a sr. Member and have trades.

Hi all,

Jrubes1982
10-09-23, 16:57
I would love to be a part of this. I am not new to the hobby but am a total newbie here and not a sr member. I've just been poking around trying to get my bearings here and find the right forums for SLC. Got to start somewhere right? Please PM me if you'd be willing to let me in.

Hi all,

DrGood
10-09-23, 17:35
Just be semi active here, contribute to the group. If you're not a newbie throw some reviews up of girls you've seen. Offer to share / trade any utr or non pro girls you know. That's how you "get in".

I would love to be a part of this. I am not new to the hobby but am a total newbie here and not a sr member. I've just been poking around trying to get my bearings here and find the right forums for SLC. Got to start somewhere right? Please PM me if you'd be willing to let me in.

Latinxi69
10-09-23, 18:58
Just be semi active here, contribute to the group. If you're not a newbie throw some reviews up of girls you've seen. Offer to share / trade any utr or non pro girls you know. That's how you "get in".Yea exactly want dr. Good said you have to give a little to get a little build up some trust and rep and then we can talk trades.

JohnGalt61
10-09-23, 19:08
Just be semi active here, contribute to the group. If you're not a newbie throw some reviews up of girls you've seen. Offer to share / trade any utr or non pro girls you know. That's how you "get in".All this gatekeeping defeats the purpose of a forum. What about helping out inexperienced people, visitors and move-ins?

Latinxi69
10-09-23, 21:17
All this gatekeeping defeats the purpose of a forum. What about helping out inexperienced people, visitors and move-ins?For my part its caution because Uncle LEO is always watching.

Jrubes1982
10-10-23, 12:23
Makes sense. I'll put in my time and pay my dues. Happy to share info and post reviews. Is this the place for that or is there another thread where I should post reviews?

Just be semi active here, contribute to the group. If you're not a newbie throw some reviews up of girls you've seen. Offer to share / trade any utr or non pro girls you know. That's how you "get in".

JohnGalt61
10-10-23, 13:30
For my part its caution because Uncle LEO is always watching.Then why participate here at all? Hunker down in your little burrow and don't show your head.

Johnny Wasatch
10-10-23, 19:12
This would be the thread for non-pros. There are also threads for escorts / pros, massage parlors, etc.

Makes sense. I'll put in my time and pay my dues. Happy to share info and post reviews. Is this the place for that or is there another thread where I should post reviews?

DrGood
10-12-23, 15:30
He's engaging in this group the way he wants to, in the way he feels comfortable with, that's completely within the rules.

He's free to do it the way he wants just as you are with what you want.

Then why participate here at all? Hunker down in your little burrow and don't show your head.

JohnGalt61
10-13-23, 00:22
He's engaging in this group the way he wants to, in the way he feels comfortable with, that's completely within the rules.

He's free to do it the way he wants just as you are with what you want.I never claimed he's not free to do what he wants. What I want to do is shame and gatekeep the shaming and gatekeeping. My reasoning is: they're counter-productive to a forum specifically designed to share information with noobs. His reasoning is waaa.

DrGood
10-13-23, 11:41
Leave the shame and guilt bullshit for your boyfriend. We don't do that shit here. Its not going to help your reputation anyway.

Thats not what we are doing. This is about trust and reputation on here.

No one here owes each other shit, we share what and how we feel comfortable. Even as a sr member I get gatekeeping and shut down. I've helped several others. I've gotten some good leads from some. But I've had to respect the process and also contribute.

I never claimed he's not free to do what he wants. What I want to do is shame and gatekeep the shaming and gatekeeping. My reasoning is: they're counter-productive to a forum specifically designed to share information with noobs. His reasoning is waaa.

JohnGalt61
10-16-23, 06:13
Leave the shame and guilt bullshit for your boyfriend. We don't do that shit here. Its not going to help your reputation anyway.You've successfully summarized my point. Now apply it to everyone, subtract the hypocrisy and the bias, and we agree.

Latinxi69
10-17-23, 00:57
You've successfully summarized my point. Now apply it to everyone, subtract the hypocrisy and the bias, and we agree.There is no explicit or implicit guilt or shame in me hesitating to hand out UTR info to someone with no presence on the board. You've made your opinion known so leave it at that let's agree to disagree.

DrGood
10-17-23, 17:34
You've successfully summarized my point. Now apply it to everyone, subtract the hypocrisy and the bias, and we agree.That's some straight up *****-like behavior right there.

Definitely not sharing anything with you since you can't accept or respect that the boards operate based on contribution and seniority. Maybe there's another site out there better for you since you've made it clear that this one isn't the right fit for what you're seeking.

JohnGalt61
10-19-23, 21:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DrGood
10-21-23, 19:43
Anyone ever use adultfriendfinder before with any success?

I'm slightly interested in it but there's a million and one dating / hookup services out there I'm skeptical to sign up for any other subscriptions. Wondering if anyone here has any experience or success?

Scout317
11-10-23, 13:58
Anyone ever use adultfriendfinder before with any success?

I'm slightly interested in it but there's a million and one dating / hookup services out there I'm skeptical to sign up for any other subscriptions. Wondering if anyone here has any experience or success?Nope. I've had luck on reddit with a local gonewild sub, but that's for my home town and not SLC. I am here on this part of the form looking for what's good, and it doesn't look like things are very active here.

Latinxi69
11-14-23, 16:38
Nope. I've had luck on reddit with a local gonewild sub, but that's for my home town and not SLC. I am here on this part of the form looking for what's good, and it doesn't look like things are very active here.Nope not very active its a shame. I've had some luck on Tinder recently off of a tip from another member I just approach asking if they have ever been spoiled and so far met up with one girl and had some fun and unlike other approaches the allowance is reasonable and not out of control like some girls expect.

BumbaCloth
12-23-23, 13:57
What is the sugarbaby scene like in Salt lake?

Latinxi69
12-27-23, 22:22
What is the sugarbaby scene like in Salt lake?Hit and miss. Main thing I'd say is don't let allowance inflation happen too much on SA I try to hold the line at 3 or 4 if it's ppm. I've hit an absolute home-run with a totally hot freak 19 year old I met on tinder just by asking if she'd like to get spoiled. Seriously the best I've ever had and grateful for everything. I'm enjoying this ride for as long as I can keep her.

Tribeca67
02-20-24, 09:56
Any info on this one?

DrGood
02-24-24, 16:16
Who is she? Can't recognize from pics.

Any info on this one?