PDA

View Full Version : The Hangar

Ohboy
07-28-11, 18:33
Has anyone been to The Hangar yet? I stopped by last week and found $2 bottle beers, inattentive bartender, and 2/$20 air dances. 4 good looking dancers, but no offer of contact. Maybe things wiil change soon. Post about your visits so I can plan a return visit.

GoldenGreek
08-09-11, 20:07
I visited on Friday after leaving 15th.

I enjoyed myself. Three rooms.

First room seems like a sports bar.

Second room is a lounge are with leather couches and chairs where you can hang out and this is where the girls provide the dances.

Third "Room" is an outdoor patio with tables and chairs.

Bigger than it looks from the outside. Newly remodeled and very clean.

Girls seemed to spend alot of time talking to you. They werent like other girls who ask for a dance and take off if you say no.

Pretty friendly and I will be going back

Ilpurp
08-20-11, 14:29
Went to the hangar last night with a few friends 2 guy 2 girls. Ladies got in free 5 dollar cover for guys.

Nice looking bar it has a back patio area where you can smoke its inclosed most of the dancers hang out back there. Non private lap dances.

One of the girls I was with bought me a lap dance form a decent looking girl working there, don't remember her name but had big cherries tattooed on one of her tittes hispanic girl.

Nice grinding I got to touch all the right places very freely.

She charged us for one dance probably got 3 songs for it.

Not a bad place would recommend.

Chi Guy X
08-22-11, 20:24
I agree. A rather nice place. Only 2 gals there at 6ish. Probably lots more coming in later.

The touching is probably a YMMV thing. The gal I had a dance with said there were cameras.

Hotrod92
08-31-11, 09:11
Was there on a Sat. About 9:30 and only 3girls just sitting. Nice place but a waste of time. You have better mileage at Carls for dances. But on the other hand if you want to watch a game you can't beat those leather couches.

GoldenGreek
08-31-11, 19:59
The owner of Polecatz ownes this joint.

When it first opened he brought in a bunch of girls from Polecatz.

Now they are gone and the pickins are slim. Need to hire some new good talent.

For those that like to smoke and drink. And even watch sports while having an option to get a lapper. Its a great place.

Need to improve on the quantity and quality of talent tho.

Forsure1
09-14-11, 18:52
This place is great to watch sports and enjoy a strong drink, but as for the girls dancing in my opinion not worth it. The best thing@the hangar is the bartender Jen, she is hot.

Chicago Monger
09-14-11, 19:27
What is the address of this place. It doesn't come up for me in google?

Topperdog
09-14-11, 20:00
What is the address of this place. It doesn't come up for me in google?Don't know address, but it's on North Ave a block or two east of Mannhiem on the south side of the street. There is no direct access from North ave, you have to use the frontage road.

GoldenGreek
09-15-11, 23:05
This place is great to watch sports and enjoy a strong drink, but as for the girls dancing in my opinion not worth it. The best thing@the hangar is the bartender Jen, she is hot.Jen is a sweatheart and a friend of mine.

She used to work at Bobbys as a dancer a few yrs back.

Chi Guy X
10-04-11, 17:43
Yeps, jen is sure a cutie, and friendly too.

I hear Kasha isn't around anymore. She's told me there will be another club nearby owned by the Club 390 people. Hope that actually happens.

ShesForFun
07-07-12, 08:03
Place is gone.

JuanPrimo
07-07-12, 21:17
Place is gone.But looks like it's opening up as a different place? El Gustino?

Topperdog
07-07-12, 23:07
But looks like it's opening up as a different place? El Gustino?El Gusanito (the worm)

Ohboy
05-23-13, 17:52
Stopped by the old hangar yesterday and see it is now called Roadhouse 64. Looks like a regular bar. Open for lunch w / a full menu. There were 3 other guys there at the end of the bar wearing suits. Had 2 $3 beers and had to leave.