PDA

View Full Version : Columbia

Out Of Towner2
07-15-11, 18:51
Columbia seemed to be an area large enough to support some napping and have some nice dreams. It would not surprise me if there is not a fair amount of UTR activity. There are a couple of sections of town that almost look like they would support a few SWers when the weather is good.

So, are there those out there willing to share their info. About the area?

LBurgtn
02-04-16, 06:14
I would like any info on this place. I live in Lawrenceburg and there is not much to offer for hobbyists.

ClmbiaTN
02-11-16, 19:06
TOFTT today. Good quality massage, some light teasing, removed cover on stomach but reapplied when turning over. Brushed the boys a couple times, the usual for MidTN. No HE / Extras.

RickForFun1
02-16-16, 04:29
TOFTT today. Good quality massage, some light teasing, removed cover on stomach but reapplied when turning over. Brushed the boys a couple times, the usual for MidTN. No HE / Extras.Where did you go and who did you see. Without knowing your post has no useful information.

ClmbiaTN
02-18-16, 22:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SexieStacie615
03-14-17, 04:50
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.