PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplexx

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Cbonia2
01-23-17, 23:30
It's very hard to see ladies on HX for newbie.

Couple of ladies want to see my driver's I'd and some want work info.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.Yup, you have to harpoon a couple of fat chicks and then move on to paradise.

Pufnik
01-24-17, 00:59
Yup, you have to harpoon a couple of fat chicks and then move on to paradise.See level zero gals that have at least a few ratings to give yourself some assurance that they are on the up and up. These gals get desperate, they will see you. The higher level ladies can pull off all the rules, but not so much for the level zero's. Send a nice PM, don't do the "what's on the menu opening line. Be as open and candid as you can be, without giving out information that you aren't comfortable with giving up. Under no circumstances act needy, and say something stupid like. " Do you see level zero guys, without references?" Just be nice and let them know you would like to spend some time with them and ask what their rates are for 1/2 hh and hr. Once you get a few of these ladies to rate you, you will be on your way.

GoRanger
01-24-17, 20:49
Why's that? I just found 1 on BP that's also on hx and it only took a quick glance during commercial break.You can see backpage ads now? Or do you mean see someone that you know that was on backpage before they censored everything?

TD Leafs
01-24-17, 21:55
You can see backpage ads now? Or do you mean see someone that you know that was on backpage before they censored everything?He's referring to Backpage dating section.

TD Leafs
01-24-17, 21:58
If you don't want to get through screening, then try finding someone on BP that is also on hx. Those are less likely to screen. Contact through BP, fuck, then ask about hx and networking.Man, it does take damn long time.

I've been looking at BP and did find two who are on BP and HX.

Not my type so I need to make a decision if worth it just to get to next level or build up reputation to see other higher level ladies.

TD Leafs
01-24-17, 22:00
See level zero gals that have at least a few ratings to give yourself some assurance that they are on the up and up. These gals get desperate, they will see you. The higher level ladies can pull off all the rules, but not so much for the level zero's. Send a nice PM, don't do the "what's on the menu opening line. Be as open and candid as you can be, without giving out information that you aren't comfortable with giving up. Under no circumstances act needy, and say something stupid like. " Do you see level zero guys, without references?" Just be nice and let them know you would like to spend some time with them and ask what their rates are for 1/2 hh and hr. Once you get a few of these ladies to rate you, you will be on your way.Thanks for advice, been doing that and got some response from level 0 ladies.

Will see where it leads.

Dolato
01-24-17, 23:24
Yup, you have to harpoon a couple of fat chicks and then move on to paradise.Anyone want to share their whale tales? I'm sure some of you had to get their first ratings from someone like milfy. Mine was alicia_pleasure or whatever it was. I didn't realize at the time how horrible the session was but damn. Those pictures were misleading to her bowling pin figure and couldn't tell from the pics how bad her breath would be. I didn't know how good the sessions were suppose to be. Thanks to the site here, I've seen the light and know that not all pussy is equal.

KoolKeith323
01-25-17, 01:21

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.If any of you show your personal info to them, you guys are fucking stupid!

HapaBoy86
01-25-17, 04:19
Yup, you have to harpoon a couple of fat chicks and then move on to paradise.I grew up in the 70's and many of the level 5 pigs look like the Hey Kool Aid character in the video. Round!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeUGqeYsQg

ChickenHawk88
01-25-17, 16:11
My first was LatinaBetty 😁 it was fun time with the fun bags front and back. She even gave me some tips on seeing girls.

Chris Wake
01-25-17, 21:45
If any of you show your personal info to them, you guys are fucking stupid!Sadly, this happens more often than we'd think. Yes the voices and desires of the little head are dangerous, but some can't differentiate reality from potential consequences of giving away personal info.

I've read more than my share of people complaining online on boards and review sites about how they were ripped off when a provider used their card, used their info to blackmail, etc. A part of me feels for these dudes, after all, we're all after a common goal. On the other hand, you just want to rip into them for being outlandishly stupid.

TD Leafs
01-26-17, 15:06
Sadly, this happens more often than we'd think. Yes the voices and desires of the little head are dangerous, but some can't differentiate reality from potential consequences of giving away personal info.

I've read more than my share of people complaining online on boards and review sites about how they were ripped off when a provider used their card, used their info to blackmail, etc. A part of me feels for these dudes, after all, we're all after a common goal. On the other hand, you just want to rip into them for being outlandishly stupid.Thank you for advices from everyone on this board.

My brain says NO but you know what little guy keep saying.

I'll keep working on it, trying to find a lady without giving my personal info.

Meanwhile, if anyone can give recommendation on level 0 or 1 ladies, I would really appreciate.

Thank you.

Pufnik
01-27-17, 03:19
Thank you for advices from everyone on this board.

Meanwhile, if anyone can give recommendation on level 0 or 1 ladies, I would really appreciate.

Thank you.There are ladies that post in there that are Noob friendly.

Torqemada
01-27-17, 11:55
Thank you for advices from everyone on this board.

Thank you.Try Barbie69, for me no screening and was the first and a great time was had. She has had some tucks sinc then but still worth it, and Greek friendly.

GoRanger
01-27-17, 19:07
Try Barbie69, for me no screening and was the first and a great time was had. She has had some tucks sinc then but still worth it, and Greek friendly.She doesn't even look at all active at the moment.

I'd just look for girls you actually want to see and keep trying. Someone is bound to give you a chance. The noob club suggestion was a good one as well.

TD Leafs
01-27-17, 20:01
There are ladies that post in there that are Noob friendly.Thanks for help, I didn't even know about the clubs.

ChrisPoontang
01-27-17, 23:41
Try Barbie69, for me no screening and was the first and a great time was had. She has had some tucks sinc then but still worth it, and Greek friendly.I read once that she is a post-op tranny.

Do you feel that she was once a guy?

KoolKeith323
01-28-17, 00:47
Sadly, this happens more often than we'd think. Yes the voices and desires of the little head are dangerous, but some can't differentiate reality from potential consequences of giving away personal info.

I've read more than my share of people complaining online on boards and review sites about how they were ripped off when a provider used their card, used their info to blackmail, etc. A part of me feels for these dudes, after all, we're all after a common goal. On the other hand, you just want to rip into them for being outlandishly stupid.Exactly. If any of you know Hx, sharing your personal info gets spread around like wild fire, and shared with other ladies, and dudes. Yeah, I said dudes. Bookers, wannabe bookers, private clubs, bloogers, etc.

BackdoorMan469
01-29-17, 12:30
Barbi69.

I

I read once that she is a post-op tranny.

Do you feel that she was once a guy?.

I originally saw her in 2010 (my first or second experience on HX). Back then she was slightly heavier but nice, great natural tits (big! Nice soft, curvy body. She got into a fitness kick and has also been off and on HX since then. She is muscular and leaner and also had her boobs done, reduced and lifted. I didn't really notice it before but after reading the comments about her big clit, I did see that the last times I saw her recently. I think she might have been on steroids as she was / is pretty serious about working out. I have heard steroids can cause a woman's clit to grow but I am not really sure about that.

Anyway, she is not a post-op tranny, LOL. Definitely always a woman, just more studly now. But as others have said, very PSE, very Greek friendly.

Torqemada
01-29-17, 12:30
I read once that she is a post-op tranny.

Do you feel that she was once a guy?Not sure what a post op tranny is like so got no reference. I did not think she is / was a guy. Had a good time and he / she is always well rated. IN the end that is what matters having a good time.

Torqemada
01-29-17, 12:33
She doesn't even look at all active at the moment.

I'd just look for girls you actually want to see and keep trying. Someone is bound to give you a chance. The noob club suggestion was a good one as well.She is active http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Barbi69.

Probably typed in the wrong handle. She has had so many.

Just look for the MILF type they are less selective.

Kwab99
02-02-17, 02:10
There lies the dilemma. I want to get into those hidden review clubs but I don't want to throw away my hard earned cash on some old hoes. So the question stands if I date some cute level 0's and the high level guys contact me would it raise my level being networked by them?One way that my level rating rose fairly quickly (I was a level 3 and almost a 4 with under 40 ratings) is the girls in my network rising as well. Many girls that I saw while they were level 1's and 2's became 3's and 4's after a couple of years. I'm currently at a level 2 now since I've lost about 15-20 ratings over the past few years, while only seeing a couple new girls per year. Only have 20 ratings right now but 12 of them are 3+.

I honestly don't really notice that all (or most) level 5's are old, overweight women. A quick search pops up 37 ladies that are level 5 and 35 yrs or younger. I would even suggest going after ladies that are level 3 and 4. It doesn't take much to at least raise you to a level 1 or even a 2 (like me) and the choices are much, much better. Once you have a handful of ladies in your network, your levels won't really matter unless you want to get into that super elusive level 5 club (don't know if that exists, just saying).

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.There's a couple of clubs that are made strictly for newbies. I'm not in that club so I can't comment on it but it's supposed to give you a lot of info on how to get around there (re: site) and the girls in that club are all newbie-friendly.

WildMan007
02-02-17, 13:23
One way that my level rating rose fairly quickly (I was a level 3 and almost a 4 with under 40 ratings) is the girls in my network rising as well. Many girls that I saw while they were level 1's and 2's became 3's and 4's after a couple of years. I'm currently at a level 2 now since I've lost about 15-20 ratings over the past few years, while only seeing a couple new girls per year. Only have 20 ratings right now but 12 of them are 3+.

I honestly don't really notice that all (or most) level 5's are old, overweight women. A quick search pops up 37 ladies that are level 5 and 35 yrs or younger. I would even suggest going after ladies that are level 3 and 4. It doesn't take much to at least raise you to a level 1 or even a 2 (like me) and the choices are much, much better. Once you have a handful of ladies in your network, your levels won't really matter unless you want to get into that super elusive level 5 club (don't know if that exists, just saying).

There's a couple of clubs that are made strictly for newbies. I'm not in that club so I can't comment on it but it's supposed to give you a lot of info on how to get around there (re: site) and the girls in that club are all newbie-friendly.Welcome newbie and this site is where you belong. LOL!

TD Leafs
02-02-17, 13:46
There's a couple of clubs that are made strictly for newbies. I'm not in that club so I can't comment on it but it's supposed to give you a lot of info on how to get around there (re: site) and the girls in that club are all newbie-friendly.I joined the Newbie and been reading thru, there are list of some ladies who are willing to see newbie but some still wants references.

TD Leafs
02-02-17, 13:51
I'm not sure if I'm not doing enough research but I can't find where HX explains about networking.

I just saw a HX lady few days ago and rated her.

Looks like she hasn't given me any rating yet so do I ask her to give a rating?

And once she does, is she in my network?

Sorry, I've trying to find these info on HX but not been able to find them.

Thanks for any help.

Cbonia2
02-02-17, 23:59
I'm not sure if I'm not doing enough research but I can't find where HX explains about networking.

Thanks for any help.Yes, kindly ask her to rate you back!

Daniel K
02-03-17, 03:34
One way that my level rating rose fairly quickly (I was a level 3 and almost a 4 with under 40 ratings) is the girls in my network rising as well. Many girls that I saw while they were level 1's and 2's became 3's and 4's after a couple of years. I'm currently at a level 2 now since I've lost about 15-20 ratings over the past few years, while only seeing a couple new girls per year. Only have 20 ratings right now but 12 of them are 3+.

There's a couple of clubs that are made strictly for newbies. I'm not in that club so I can't comment on it but it's supposed to give you a lot of info on how to get around there (re: site) and the girls in that club are all newbie-friendly.I joined about a year ago, have been active the last 5 or 6 months. Currently, a level 1. I agree most women level 3 and above are warned out or jaded. Some are genuinely sex fiends, they're good ******. I've had more pleasure and success with females who are starting or sit at level 1, some at level 2.

Do guys at level 5 or 4 get free sessions? I've heard through clubs and advice through messages that high level members get free sessions? If so, I'd like to be a level 5.

GoRanger
02-03-17, 03:44

Thanks for any help.Yeah, ask her. And don't give Charlie any money. LOL.

TD Leafs
02-03-17, 20:47
I followed all good advises here and finally saw level 1 lady and got her to rate me for 1 in my network.

Damn, that was not easy at all.

I'm so glad I didn't have to go thru fat chick to get the first rate out of the way. This girl was pretty sweet.

Thanks for all your help so far.

LuvMeLongTym
02-03-17, 21:02
I joined about a year ago, have been active the last 5 or 6 months. Currently, a level 1. I agree most women level 3 and above are warned out or jaded. Some are genuinely sex fiends, they're good ******. I've had more pleasure and success with females who are starting or sit at level 1, some at level 2.

Do guys at level 5 or 4 get free sessions? I've heard through clubs and advice through messages that high level members get free sessions? If so, I'd like to be a level 5.In my experiences it has less to do with level and more to do with approach if you're seeking free sex from hookers. The level thing is most helpful for club memberships and tricks egos. From what I've gathered in my years there some guys will take advantage of naive hookers that they're a level 5 so hook me up and I'll hook you up with business. Which I'm guessing in some cases guys can give referrals to get girls more business so it's not necessarily a bad swindle in every case but to my way of thinking a pussy sells itself so why not just put in the work marketing yourself and make your cash on your own. That being said hookers are quite possibly the laziest species on earth and that might just seem like more work than just letting some trick nut on their face for extra business. Either way I wouldn't really worry about your level ever if you keep a current network and aren't a complete asshole when you see girls. You don't even really need a network to rent pussy on there but it can possibly hinder your ability to see some girls who actually care about that shit. IMO rented pussy is rented pussy.

WildMan007
02-04-17, 00:16
In my experiences it has less to do with level and more to do with approach if you're seeking free sex from hookers. The level thing is most helpful for club memberships and tricks egos. From what I've gathered in my years there some guys will take advantage of naive hookers that they're a level 5 so hook me up and I'll hook you up with business. Which I'm guessing in some cases guys can give referrals to get girls more business so it's not necessarily a bad swindle in every case but to my way of thinking a pussy sells itself so why not just put in the work marketing yourself and make your cash on your own. That being said hookers are quite possibly the laziest species on earth and that might just seem like more work than just letting some trick nut on their face for extra business. Either way I wouldn't really worry about your level ever if you keep a current network and aren't a complete asshole when you see girls. You don't even really need a network to rent pussy on there but it can possibly hinder your ability to see some girls who actually care about that shit. IMO rented pussy is rented pussy.The most cunning way the Level 5 Hobbyist gets free pussy from the young naive providers is after they Fu k them a few times they say I will protect you.
from the Police and other unscrupulous guys if I am your booker. The level 5 hobbyist gets pussy for free and gets 30% of what they make. And yes it is true.

They young providers are young and dumb and full of Cum!

TD Leafs
02-10-17, 16:04
I'm still level 0 with one network.

Some ladies don't even reply to my inquiries. Not even "come back when you get more network".

Business must be booming for these ladies.

VERY frustrating.

LuvMeLongTym
02-11-17, 01:28

Some ladies don't even reply to my inquiries. Not even "come back when you get more network".

VERY frustrating.PM more girls. These girls aren't killing it on HX, it's a bootleg online track. Just approach it as a shotgun approach, shoot a bunch of PM's and go with the first one that says yes.

Cbonia2
02-11-17, 10:55

VERY frustrating.Since the backpage closing, there has been a swarm of new ladies! It's paradise my friend, paradise! A majority of girls would like to see at least 2 ratings in your network before replying. Go harpoon a fat, older chick and then walk into the land of milk and honey!

TD Leafs
02-11-17, 13:34
Since the backpage closing, there has been a swarm of new ladies! It's paradise my friend, paradise! A majority of girls would like to see at least 2 ratings in your network before replying. Go harpoon a fat, older chick and then walk into the land of milk and honey!You're 100% right. I was able to get in touch with one level 2 lady but she's as exactly as you described 'fat, older chick'.

I'm not even sure I'll be able to get it up with her. Maybe I should just pay and just ask for rating, then just walk out. LOL.

HapaBoy86
02-12-17, 20:33
Maybe I should just pay and just ask for rating, then just walk out. LOL.I would NOT suggest that cause the girl might think you're a blue coat and put you on blast on the threads and than you pretty much done on hhhheeeeexxxx.

Cbonia2
02-12-17, 20:43
You're 100% right. I was able to get in touch with one level 2 lady but she's as exactly as you described 'fat, older chick'.

I'm not even sure I'll be able to get it up with her. Maybe I should just pay and just ask for rating, then just walk out. LOL.LOL, Just show up and if you can't get it up, then apologize and tell her maybe next time and when you get home, that's when you ask for rating.

Member #5671
02-12-17, 21:00
What happened to tbe stable?

They did not come back right?

Member #5671
02-12-17, 21:02
Have not seen ads in months.

Is she retired from the hobby?

What about lacey. Diamond?

Cbonia2
02-13-17, 00:10
Have not seen ads in months.

Is she retired from the hobby?

What about lacey. Diamond?Lacey. Diamond has a new handle, I don't know why these bitches keep changing handles. And sorry, I forgot her new handle name.

Pudgy68
02-13-17, 16:06

VERY frustrating.Just find out who is Newbie friendly and take it from there. It also could be the way you are asking for info. Start off with a friendly hello and see how they are doing. There is a game to this and it's how well you can play it. Keep notes on who you are asking first and find out if they see Newbies. Are you contacting anyone in their network to see if they are worth it?? That is also a step that needs to be taken.

Have you found a newbies club yet?

ChickenHawk88
02-13-17, 18:30
PM more girls. These girls aren't killing it on HX, it's a bootleg online track. Just approach it as a shotgun approach, shoot a bunch of PM's and go with the first one that says yes.Have you tried LatinaBetty? She was my first😀.

TD Leafs
02-13-17, 18:52
Just find out who is Newbie friendly and take it from there. It also could be the way you are asking for info. Start off with a friendly hello and see how they are doing. There is a game to this and it's how well you can play it. Keep notes on who you are asking first and find out if they see Newbies. Are you contacting anyone in their network to see if they are worth it?? That is also a step that needs to be taken.

Have you found a newbies club yet?Yep found the noobz club and joined already, thanks for info.

TD Leafs
02-13-17, 18:54
Have you tried LatinaBetty? She was my first😀.Her profile hasn't been updated since Aug. Last yr.

I did subcirbed her so will keep on eye on her.

ChickenHawk88
02-14-17, 12:33
Her profile hasn't been updated since Aug. Last yr.

I did subcirbed her so will keep on eye on her.Yes her profile is not updated but she posts ads pretty often.

Pudgy68
02-14-17, 13:56
Yep found the noobz club and joined already, thanks for info.With all of the help, it's only fair that you say who was your first and how it went.

HapaBoy86
02-14-17, 16:56
What happened to tbe stable?

They did not come back right?Got rousted by the bluecoats.

WildMan007
02-15-17, 13:16
Got rousted by the bluecoats.The stable (TA) , Abigail with her quick witted intelligence won't bow down the upper echelon of HX.

She got way too big on HX without paying any dues to the dictatorship which commands the tyranny of HX.

Malicious
02-15-17, 20:16
From OC news, I thought it was a legal situation that did Team Abby in.

Is there another story behind the scenes?

The stable (TA) , Abigail with her quick witted intelligence won't bow down the upper echelon of HX.

She got way too big on HX without paying any dues to the dictatorship which commands the tyranny of HX.

Member #5671
02-15-17, 23:32
I do see some ladies or at least a select few.

Post on popular escort sites like eros or cv, ********.

And even on BP.

The question is at least the professional ones.

Why not post elsewhere?

Member #5671
02-15-17, 23:33
Are they mosy strippers?

KoolKeith323
02-16-17, 00:17
Seems like this faggot dude Munk has obsessions with trannies on the site? Has a couple in his network, and tends to blog about them here and there. Each to their own right?

http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/566197/

Member #5671
02-17-17, 00:06
Aint he a level 4 or 5?

Agree, he blogs about nothing but stupid shit?

WildMan007
02-17-17, 13:23
Aint he a level 4 or 5?

Agree, he blogs about nothing but stupid shit?He thinks the pen is mightier than pussy. In other words he rather blog instead of seeing providers.

James64
02-17-17, 14:24
Anybody know what happened to her?

Pudgy68
02-17-17, 17:46
Anybody know what happened to her?I was wondering the same thing. I also wonder when someone who openly offers BBFS (which I have no problem with) disappears. I hope she didn't get ran out of Dodge for offering it and I hope all is well with her.

HapaBoy86
02-17-17, 19:34
Anybody know what happened to her?I wonder if she found a sugar daddy cause if you we're subscribed to her snaps she was always posting with some blk guy and driving very expensive cars.

Chris Wake
02-17-17, 19:41
I was wondering the same thing. I also wonder when someone who openly offers BBFS (which I have no problem with) disappears. I hope she didn't get ran out of Dodge for offering it and I hope all is well with her.I think she'll be back. She's been juggling her "work" and being married with 2 kids (she shares this with everyone) for a couple of years now. Probably spend some of the cash on disneyland and some down time before coming back with a new account.

Dolato
02-17-17, 20:24
What's with all the obsession over other guys on HX? Seems like there's been more posts here ranting about dudes then the girls.

SCJohn
02-17-17, 20:54
Anybody know what happened to her?Here's her new profile http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ATF_ElisaSweetz.

GoRanger
02-17-17, 22:53
From OC news, I thought it was a legal situation that did Team Abby in.

Is there another story behind the scenes?No, she simply, with that dude, got busted. Mugshots and all.

WildMan007
02-18-17, 12:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GoRanger
02-18-17, 12:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WildMan007
02-18-17, 15:18
[Deleted by Admin]

GoRanger
02-18-17, 16:45
[Deleted by Admin]

Alexander314
02-18-17, 18:30
*Just a quick rant about dissapointment*.

A few days ago a providor I have seen before sent me a text saying she was in town. She sent me a text once I got there and gave me the wrong room number. Got up there and the door was proped open with the dead bolt. Walked on in and reconized the girl from some pics she was a friend of the girl I was seeing. Almost as soon as I walked in there was a banging on the door. The guy she was waiting for showed up. Awkward walk past as I left to find the right session. Ended up haveing a crappy session with the girl I had a blast with a few weeks ago. Not sure if it was her not getting into things like last time or if the whole situation threw me off.

Then Yesterday around 12 in the afternoon I set up an incall for 10 ish at night. Around 7 get a text asking me to reschedual a bit just 15-30 minutes later. Try to be easy going so just went with it. Was at work and did not have my phone on me, missed a text around 9:40. Replied to the text and was asked to come at 11 now. Well asked by the booker, the girl had asked me to come at 12. Did not really have the option or desire to wait around and there was not enough time to find someone else. Crappy part is I am traveling to an area that is not really great for the hobby for a few months so this was one of my last chances for a while. It is shitty being stood up by strangers or having a bad first session but these were two girls I really had planned to see when ever they were around. Not going to blast their names out here. I am still sure they are decent for a session I just personally don't want to deal with it again. If you really want to know who they are just send a pm.

WildMan007
02-18-17, 19:59
[Deleted by Admin]

GoRanger
02-18-17, 20:18
[Deleted by Admin]

WildMan007
02-18-17, 22:20
[Deleted by Admin]

James64
02-19-17, 14:11
Here's her new profile http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ATF_ElisaSweetz.Yeah, I know she has a new handle and profile (thanks for providing, though). But she has not posted since early January. Sounds like Chris Wake has a good possible explanation for her absence. I hope he's right.

Malicious
02-19-17, 17:04
Hope she returns; always had fun with Elisa!

I missed out on a BBFS / bb Greek gangbang with Destini. A fellow monger said it was great and she will be scheduling another one soon.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/YurDestini101

Anybody know what happened to her?

Pudgy68
02-20-17, 13:30
Hope she returns; always had fun with Elisa!

I missed out on a BBFS / bb Greek gangbang with Destini. A fellow monger said it was great and she will be scheduling another one soon.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/YurDestini101Destini offers all of that?? She does doubles with BridgetBanks, wonder if she offers it also. I sure hope so!

Member #5671
02-20-17, 20:50
What haplened to them?

Sara. Laine.

Hollibanks dba sweetjessica.

And lovejenna or jennalove.

Used to roll together.

Holli and sara would pop on oc cv or ******** sd.

And BP san diego, but now pfoof! Gonzo!!

Recent reviews from a few month ago on TER site.

Are the reviews on ter fake then?

HapaBoy86
02-20-17, 21:24
Destini offers all of that?? She does doubles with BridgetBanks, wonder if she offers it also. I sure hope so!Yah, I'm curious as well about Yuri I saw her with StarRoc was training her. Also, saw Yuri solo and BBFS was not allwed unless she changed or hidden menu?

GoRanger
02-20-17, 22:30
What haplened to them?

Sara. Laine.

Used to roll together.

Are the reviews on ter fake then?Probably moved on and found out they could command more money on TER.

Cbonia2
02-21-17, 00:52
What haplened to them?

Sara. Laine.

Used to roll together.

Are the reviews on ter fake then?The great Big Boob Hollibanks Retired from HX in 2015

Pudgy68
02-22-17, 20:32
I had an amazing time with a semi-regular last night. In the past we have always done uncovered Camel Slide. Last night it went farther and much more enjoyable.

First off let me say for people who don't know my reports on my BB experiences; All of my BB sessions have been with UTR girls on the site. It's easy to understand with the all of the Anti-BB sentiment on HX that I don't name drop the girls. It's nothing personal, just want to protect the Providers and myself from the torches and pitchforks. If I were to name drop them, there would be a flood of messages from guys asking about BB, next thing I know, they are gone and then I get a nasty text. Sure, most of you can say that maybe they do BB with others, put for my piece of mind I know it wasn't me who opened the door.

I had always heard about how BB service can happen without any conversation. That's what happened last night. I started with DATY and she was all wet and moaning. When I feel she was ready, I start doing our normal CS. As I'm doing my movements, she is moving more that normal with me. She reaches down and starts to have me do a little tipping. She then lets go of my guy and we are doing full blown penetration. Neither of us said a word which made it more intense. After we were all done, still no mention of what we did. I did drop extra on top of the normal donation. Just as a expression of my happiness.

One of the main motivations for report to be in the HX folder is to show BB does and will continue to happen. Probably more so now that the site has a huge influx of BP girls. A message to the HX trolls, if there is a supposed acceptance that two mature and willing parties come to a mutual agreement; it should encompass everything. Not just certain acts that are deemed unworthy by the HX Mob.

GoRanger
02-22-17, 20:47
I had an amazing time with a semi-regular last night. In the past we have always done uncovered Camel Slide. Last night it went farther and much more enjoyable.

First off let me say for people who don't know my reports on my BB experiences; All of my BB sessions have been with UTR girls on the site. It's easy to understand with the all of the Anti-BB sentiment on HX that I don't name drop the girls. It's nothing personal, just want to protect the Providers and myself from the torches and pitchforks. If I were to name drop them, there would be a flood of messages from guys asking about BB, next thing I know, they are gone and then I get a nasty text. Sure, most of you can say that maybe they do BB with others, put for my piece of mind I know it wasn't me who opened the door.

I had always heard about how BB service can happen without any conversation. That's what happened last night. I started with DATY and she was all wet and moaning. When I feel she was ready, I start doing our normal CS. As I'm doing my movements, she is moving more that normal with me. She reaches down and starts to have me do a little tipping. She then lets go of my guy and we are doing full blown penetration. Neither of us said a word which made it more intense. After we were all done, still no mention of what we did. I did drop extra on top of the normal donation. Just as a expression of my happiness.

One of the main motivations for report to be in the HX folder is to show BB does and will continue to happen. Probably more so now that the site has a huge influx of BP girls. A message to the HX trolls, if there is a supposed acceptance that two mature and willing parties come to a mutual agreement; it should encompass everything. Not just certain acts that are deemed unworthy by the HX Mob.I've had BB with a lot humaniplex girls. Not once did I ask, or talk about it prior. Most all happen like what happened to you, or they simply jump on. I have no idea how many do it regularly or not. Some do claim only me, but I doubt that. I just think some like to feel a raw dick from time to time. Oh, and TER girls, same thing.

HapaBoy86
02-22-17, 23:34

One of the main motivations for report to be in the HX folder is to show BB does and will continue to happen. Probably more so now that the site has a huge influx of BP girls. A message to the HX trolls, if there is a supposed acceptance that two mature and willing parties come to a mutual agreement; it should encompass everything. Not just certain acts that are deemed unworthy by the HX Mob.HX level 5 guys has a pvt club that girls will allow lvl 5 with getting it raw.

GoRanger
02-23-17, 15:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

KoolKeith323
02-26-17, 10:50
HX level 5 guys has a pvt club that girls will allow lvl 5 with getting it raw.Oh, so the wannabe bookers, cheapskates, whiny, crybaby, punk ass bitches that set rules, and standards on the site.

KoolKeith323
02-26-17, 12:10
Oh, so the wannabe bookers, cheapskates, whiny, crybaby, punk ass bitches that set rules, and standards on the site.I meant BB club.

Sriracha
02-26-17, 12:44
Anybody know what happened to her?http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-life-jessica-rabbit-the-best-on-here-highly-reviewed/100906947

Heyou66
02-27-17, 04:56
Yeah, I know she has a new handle and profile (thanks for providing, though). But she has not posted since early January. Sounds like Chris Wake has a good possible explanation for her absence. I hope he's right.Just a heads up, Elisa Sweetz started posting on HX again on Sunday.

CreampieHer
02-27-17, 17:22
HX level 5 guys has a pvt club that girls will allow lvl 5 with getting it raw.I'd like to trade HX girls that give good camelslides, I've seen a handful, but some strange is always nice!

GoRanger
02-27-17, 17:51
Just a heads up, Elisa Sweetz started posting on HX again on Sunday.Looks like she ate well on vacation.

Daniel K
02-27-17, 19:37
Aint he a level 4 or 5?

Agree, this Munk fellow blogs about nothing but stupid shit?Munk, hes stupid, I don't think hes anything on HX I heard he's an introvert, I was told he tends to hide at socials and use fake names to find out trash on the girls and guys and uses this on his wrting.

He likes to take personal information and pictures of the providers and send them to other guys and girls from the site. At least, which is discussed in their clubs.

Saw this quote on Humaniplex the other day:

LOL them 1%ers (bottom 1% of the general population in terms of IQ) failed as tricks which is pretty damn fucking hard to do. How the fuck do you fuck up in paying for sex?

-courtesy of the level 5, lachineseguy.

KoolKeith323
03-01-17, 01:07
Munk, hes stupid, I don't think hes anything on HX I heard he's an introvert, I was told he tends to hide at socials and use fake names to find out trash on the girls and guys and uses this on his wrting.

He likes to take personal information and pictures of the providers and send them to other guys and girls from the site. At least, which is discussed in their clubs.

Saw this quote on Humaniplex the other day:

LOL them 1%ers (bottom 1% of the general population in terms of IQ) failed as tricks which is pretty damn fucking hard to do. How the fuck do you fuck up in paying for sex?

-courtesy of the level 5, lachineseguy.LACG use to duck and hide himself, according to long time vets. He can't talk either.

J Rotten
03-08-17, 18:04
Her photos are hot. Anyone ever seen her before? Or TGTBT?

Sugarplumthai69.

Cbonia2
03-09-17, 00:39
Her photos are hot. Anyone ever seen her before? Or TGTBT?

Sugarplumthai69.I'm hoping she comes to my area so I can partake on those Thai Tatas!

KSpacey
03-11-17, 13:25
Anyone know what ever happened to Estrella Flores? She could look really hot sometimes even tho she also could be a total flake. Had a couple babies so maybe number 3 is on the way. Managed too I'm pretty sure. She fell off the radar a few months ago so curious if anyone knows where she went?

Badboy213
03-11-17, 18:20
Anyone know what ever happened to Estrella Flores? She could look really hot sometimes even tho she also could be a total flake. Had a couple babies so maybe number 3 is on the way. Managed too I'm pretty sure. She fell off the radar a few months ago so curious if anyone knows where she went?She is in SGV. We texted each other day before yesterday.

Member #5671
03-12-17, 14:54
From recent ads and pics.

She was preggo and had a new or other handle.

Member #5671
03-12-17, 14:57
Any info on sweet. Sins? Or double. Dare?

I like me some big tits or big tit providers.

Member #5671
03-12-17, 14:58
What happened to munk? I saw a blog recently. Is he off thr site? On hiatus?

KSpacey
03-12-17, 15:08
From recent ads and pics.

She was preggo and had a new or other handle.Thanks. If anyone knows her new handle or has a link that would be cool. I used to search for estrella whenever she changed handles and it was usually a variation of that but don't see anything anymore. I'm in LA frequently and used to hit her up sometimes.

Cbonia2
03-12-17, 15:28
What happened to munk? I saw a blog recently. Is he off thr site? On hiatus?The guy blogs every freaking day! How could you think he's on hiatus?

TnaStylez
03-12-17, 16:54
What is the protocol for girls that don't mention CIM on their menus and more importantly don't specifically mention that they don't do it? Don't ask don't tell and just let it happen naturally LOL?

Daniel K
03-13-17, 03:47
What happened to munk? I saw a blog recently. Is he off thr site? On hiatus?Munk is a scumbag, he gathers information on the females and uses it against them. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the asshole that composed the defamatory blog about Susie (calienteguera) on "the dirty" exposing her to her friends and family. I'm surprised he's still has an account. Most females say Munk is a sleep creep after they meet him. I wouldn't be surprised if Munk is a cuckold.

Cbonia2
03-13-17, 11:13
If it's not on the menu don't ask them until you see them in person. I have had some do it when in the act of blowing me for extra.

What is the protocol for girls that don't mention CIM on their menus and more importantly don't specifically mention that they don't do it? Don't ask don't tell and just let it happen naturally LOL?

Pudgy68
03-13-17, 13:46
What is the protocol for girls that don't mention CIM on their menus and more importantly don't specifically mention that they don't do it? Don't ask don't tell and just let it happen naturally LOL?A lot of Providers will say on their list (not fond of the term menu), "If it's not listed, don't ask". Some will write "If there is anything else, just ask. " I'm sure you can figure out who is workable and who isn't. It was stated that you can ask for something not listed for extra (Upsell). For me, I like to use the method of being a Regular. I have had BBBJ when it was only CBJ. Got CIM when it wasn't listed. Some were upsells, others based off of Regular status. One of the biggest tell tale signs for me is "Don't tell anyone I did this". Yes, that also goes with BB.

P.

Daniel K
03-13-17, 14:50
A lot of Providers will say on their list (not fond of the term menu), "If it's not listed, don't ask". Some will write "If there is anything else, just ask. " I'm sure you can figure out who is workable and who isn't. It was stated that you can ask for something not listed for extra (Upsell). For me, I like to use the method of being a Regular. I have had BBBJ when it was only CBJ. Got CIM when it wasn't listed. Some were upsells, others based off of Regular status. One of the biggest tell tale signs for me is "Don't tell anyone I did this". Yes, that also goes with BB.

P.True. That is why I enjoy the ladies on humaniplex. The majority of the gals are willing to provide extended services at their discretion. I do not ask for it, it just gradually happens. Sometimes the connection with gal has been there and is comfortable to ask if I would like to play without protection. Also, I have been asked if I would like bareback for an extra charge. I suppose it's on the gals comfort level. Some of the gals shy away from providing bareback because like mentioned "humaniplex women's union" will blow their gaskets because it takes away from other women's income who do not allow bareback services.

Also, if you are on humaniplex when exchanging information with other guys about your experiences. Do not tell other guys which girls offer bareback services. The men on humaniplex gossip more than the females. It will get you burned at the stake. Too many people are too involved with other people's sexual accommodations. I have a great time on humaniplex. I did what someone recommended I do, become a level one for the network and stop rating girls, especially the girls that offer bareback services. Going past level one is overkill, most females that indulge with high levels with added bonuses do the same with members with up to date networks.

ChickChasin
03-13-17, 17:40
A lot of Providers will say on their list (not fond of the term menu), "If it's not listed, don't ask". Some will write "If there is anything else, just ask. " I'm sure you can figure out who is workable and who isn't. It was stated that you can ask for something not listed for extra (Upsell). For me, I like to use the method of being a Regular. I have had BBBJ when it was only CBJ. Got CIM when it wasn't listed. Some were upsells, others based off of Regular status. One of the biggest tell tale signs for me is "Don't tell anyone I did this". Yes, that also goes with BB.

P.Good info. Helps newbies. Like myself just getting started on Hx. Thanks.

KoolKeith323
03-14-17, 23:23
True. That is why I enjoy the ladies on humaniplex. The majority of the gals are willing to provide extended services at their discretion. I do not ask for it, it just gradually happens. Sometimes the connection with gal has been there and is comfortable to ask if I would like to play without protection. Also, I have been asked if I would like bareback for an extra charge. I suppose it's on the gals comfort level. Some of the gals shy away from providing bareback because like mentioned "humaniplex women's union" will blow their gaskets because it takes away from other women's income who do not allow bareback services.

Also, if you are on humaniplex when exchanging information with other guys about your experiences. Do not tell other guys which girls offer bareback services. The men on humaniplex gossip more than the females. It will get you burned at the stake. Too many people are too involved with other people's sexual accommodations. I have a great time on humaniplex. I did what someone recommended I do, become a level one for the network and stop rating girls, especially the girls that offer bareback services. Going past level one is overkill, most females that indulge with high levels with added bonuses do the same with members with up to date networks.If you didn't know PMs aren't as private as you think they are. Just a heads up. And I'm not talking about exchanging info amongst members.

ChickChasin
03-15-17, 01:57
become a level one for the network and stop rating girls, especially the girls that offer bareback services. Going past level one is overkill, most females that indulge with high levels with added bonuses do the same with members with up to date networks.Speaking of levels. Can you explain how to level up? I've seen a few girls, 2 of which were level 5 and 1 was a level 2. I know that I am pretty far from it, but when can I expect to hit level 1? What are the factors that are considered?

Thanks in advance.

Cbonia2
03-15-17, 17:46
Speaking of levels. Can you explain how to level up? I've seen a few girls, 2 of which were level 5 and 1 was a level 2. I know that I am pretty far from it, but when can I expect to hit level 1? What are the factors that are considered?

Thanks in advance.You need more dates with higher level girls to rank higher.

HapaBoy86
03-15-17, 18:51
You need more dates with higher level girls to rank higher.Yup, and always ask the girl to 2 minute network you and vice versa.

Also, you can drop a level as well. I went from a 4 to 3 in 6 months. Due to girl networks being deleted.

Daniel K
03-15-17, 19:25
Speaking of levels. Can you explain how to level up? I've seen a few girls, 2 of which were level 5 and 1 was a level 2. I know that I am pretty far from it, but when can I expect to hit level 1? What are the factors that are considered?

Thanks in advance.It takes the time to rate the girls, and the ladies rating you back. From what I was told, it is a two way street, ratings must be reciprocated to receive the full rating, and the "two minute" rating carries more weight than the other method. I currently have 15 girls in my network, 7 (L5), 4 (L4), the rest L3-L0. I was a Level One for a bit, now I'm fluctuating from two back to one. I should have about 30+ girls in my network, I just stopped rating the girls because its worthless and some other females tend to not want to see you because you might have females in your network with bareback reputations; nonetheless, there are keyboard warriors that do not participate in the hobby that will try and create drama for you or the lady for practicing bareback or being someone who accommodates to the service.

Most of these keyboard cuckolds do not even hobby, they stick to their secret clubs like Munk, LACG, these cuckolds their networks are composed predominantly of males, go figure, right?

Going past Level One is overkill. Girls do not care about your level, they prefer lower levels since they do not have to put up with the obnoxious demands of high level cucks.

AverageGuy82
03-15-17, 19:39

Thanks in advance.In regards to how to rank up level on HX is very simple. Like others have posted, it involves seeing high level female members but it's not just their overall level. You need to check their sub level ratings as well, more importantly, the compliance level. It doesn't mean a thing for the woman to be a level 5 but have a 0 or negative level rating in compliance. There are several women that will be in that situation, where they are level 5 but have a low to negative compliance rating. It doesn't mean that they have negative ratings, hell, I've seen some women who have no dings or negative ratings but still have a 0 or -1 rating because how they have been answering the rating questions. Remember, a high compliance rating will help out the most. Don't get me wrong, having level 5 ratings on the others does help, but it won't mean much for your general level if the compliance is bad. The second part is to get the full 2 min ratings from them. That's sort of hard to do now because they would rather do the 2 second rating, since it only involves answering a few questions. It's not like the 2 min rating is more complex or anything, but the women tend to not do that rating as much, and some will do that rating but after you have "seen them a few times. " So, remember, see high level female members that have a high compliance level as well and get them to do the 2 min rating.

BlueGray
03-15-17, 21:51

Thanks in advance.If you want to do some arithmetic, my 05-09-16 message here has a formula to calculate how close you are to Level 1.

Ratings from two Level 5 women should get you to Level 1, or pretty close to it, unless those women have low compliance score. But getting rated by a woman with a negative compliance score won't help advance your level at all, even if she is a Level 5 overall.

When you begin to approach the next level, you will see your five component scores (S,C,I,are, and K) get there first.

BlueGray
03-15-17, 21:58
If you didn't know PMs aren't as private as you think they are. Just a heads up. And I'm not talking about exchanging info amongst members.I agree. I have no inside knowledge and so I don't know for sure. But I've always thought it was safest to assume that the owners and administrators read the "private" PM's whenever they feel like it, for entertainment if nothing else. Think about it: They have no incentive to keep their eyes out of their members PM's, and as far as I know they never promised that they would. This ain't some big public internet provider, and it's not like any of us would ever sue them for invasion of privacy.

I don't know how big humanplex is but we get 20-30,000 PM's across our server everyday, we couldn't read them if we wanted to.

This is no secret, I've posted about it before but we, and most of the people in the industry have the server scan the PM's for certain words and phrases. If that trips it gets reviewed by one of two people here (me or the boss) to see what's up. For us that happens 15-20 times a week on 150,000 +- PM's.

A2

ChickChasin
03-16-17, 01:33
Thanks you guys for taking the time to educate on the level system. Its funny because I always felt like I had to level up to even get responses to my PMs. But it appears that most girls only care about "recent" network and once I got a couple under my belt, I was getting responses with menu options. Unfortunately due to the change in their PM system, I haven't even been able to use HX much. I am trying to decide if it's worth it to spend money on it to get points and extended my messaging capabilities.

Galaxxxy69
03-16-17, 20:59
I have a BIG issue.

I saw SeductiveSaige11 recently. I had seen her before which makes this suck even more. The first time I saw her, no issues, good service. Just cool overall.

Now this second time shit hit the fan. The service wasnt terrible but the Main issue was the time. I decided to see her for 30 minutes. BUT in turns out that the moment you WALK INTO THE DOOR. The time starts according to her. This after leaving me outside for 10 minutes waiting for her to come down, which in reality she was hopping that someone would come and open the front door for me to get into her apartment building.

So we start at a certain time. Lets say at 2. By 2:10 she is rushing saying my time is almost running out. Well, I walked in at 1:47. I used her restroom for 3 minutes, then she keep blabbling about god knows what. She goes into the bathroom herself and so after 10 minutes of HER wasting time, she gives me that BS that time was running out. Once she said that I got pissed. I tried to finish the appointment quickly, she proceeded to half ass the service. We are done and THEN time wasnt an issue since she got into the shower without letting me out. Plus her door handle doesn't work so I had to wait for her to open the door.

Just a Warning to you guys if you decide to see her.

GoRanger
03-16-17, 23:04
Thanks you guys for taking the time to educate on the level system. Its funny because I always felt like I had to level up to even get responses to my PMs. But it appears that most girls only care about "recent" network and once I got a couple under my belt, I was getting responses with menu options. Unfortunately due to the change in their PM system, I haven't even been able to use HX much. I am trying to decide if it's worth it to spend money on it to get points and extended my messaging capabilities.Yeah, just get a few and you should be good. I'd guess that 99% of the girls use levels or some network as a rating system. Out of all the girls I've seen there, I don't think one has even asked another girl about me. If they have, they've gotten info extremely fast since I never pre book.

Just make sure to never let charlie borrow a thousand bucks. That's a sucker question. You'll never recover from that negative rating that you'll get if you do that all the time.

You can also get networked from high level dudes and you'll move up fast. There are some dudes that are level 4-5 and have hardly seen any girls except for meeting them at socials.

NighTowl85
03-17-17, 16:18
Any recommendations on girls who will see guys will no references?

Sice313
03-18-17, 12:41
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sophia.love

I saw Sophia love 2 weeks ago and she was amazing. Best ass I have seen, I could keep my hand of her ass. Pretty face and very nice. I popped 2 times in about 30 minutes. I paid for the hour and she even offered to give me back some of the money. I recommend, I wish she came to lax more often, but she has a full time job.

I am interested in.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AdoreDior

Anyone see her?

ChickChasin
03-18-17, 13:25
Any recommendations on girls who will see guys will no references?There a club for noobies. Look for it and join it. You'll find girls there that will see newbies.

TD Leafs
03-20-17, 13:02
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sophia.love

I saw Sophia love 2 weeks ago and she was amazing. Best ass I have seen, I could keep my hand of her ass. Pretty face and very nice. I popped 2 times in about 30 minutes. I paid for the hour and she even offered to give me back some of the money. I recommend, I wish she came to lax more often, but she has a full time job.

I am interested in.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AdoreDior

Anyone see her?Thanks for input, she's got nice pics.

Captain H
03-20-17, 23:18
Hi. Looking to get voted out of quarantine. Username is CaptainH. Thank you.

SCJohn
03-20-17, 23:39
Hi. Looking to get voted out of quarantine. Username is CaptainH. Thank you.Respectfully, you're better off paying to get out of Q. If you can't afford the cost, you're better off taking up stamp collecting for a hobby.

Captain H
03-21-17, 00:29
Respectfully, you're better off paying to get out of Q. If you can't afford the cost, you're better off taking up stamp collecting for a hobby.Is their a perk if you pay as opposed to getting voted in? If not, then we should all be doing this. But I do hear your advice.

ChickChasin
03-21-17, 01:46
Is their a perk if you pay as opposed to getting voted in? If not, then we should all be doing this. But I do hear your advice.I paid to get out of Q a while back when I started. But paying now will help you because you'll want to maintain your ability to send messages.

SCJohn
03-21-17, 01:54
Is their a perk if you pay as opposed to getting voted in? If not, then we should all be doing this. But I do hear your advice.Hey there Captain. You'll need the FX points to message anyone. I'd say 99.999% of the people there have paid to get out of Q. The. 001% that get voted out of Q are cute with big tits; if you catch my drift. Once you get out of Q, you'll need to see some Newbie friendly girls to establish a network before you can see the ones you really want. But it's well worth it, there's some great talent there.

Member #5671
03-26-17, 02:27
Looks like she is with QOD crew.

Is this a porn starlet?

LuckyNutz
03-26-17, 02:31
Looks like she is with QOD crew.

Is this a porn starlet?She sometimes just has girls that want to get into this side of the hobby.

Member #5794
03-26-17, 17:31
Hi. Looking to get voted out of quarantine. Username is CaptainH. Thank you.As Joe Pesci said "I got a better shot letting him drive" hx is facebook for providers. Cash is king, queen, and subject. Everyone claims that they got voted out of quaratine, and everyone pays.

SCJohn
03-26-17, 22:18
As Joe Pesci said "I got a better shot letting him drive" hx is facebook for providers. Cash is king, queen, and subject. Everyone claims that they got voted out of quaratine, and everyone pays.He's still in Q.

HapaBoy86
03-27-17, 04:28
-1 compliance on HX.

Don't have any negative or red marks but I noticed I have a -1 in compliance.

How does this happen or get to 0 or 1 etc?

Dice818
03-27-17, 22:30
The info on ChristineMae is pretty old. I also checked ter. Anyone recommend? Thanks.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ChristineMae

GoRanger
03-28-17, 01:34
-1 compliance on HX.

Don't have any negative or red marks but I noticed I have a -1 in compliance.

How does this happen or get to 0 or 1 etc?You probably keep lending Charlie a thousand bucks.

Pudgy68
03-29-17, 14:19
You probably keep lending Charlie a thousand bucks.I really hate that question.

GoRanger
03-29-17, 20:08
I really hate that question.It's a trick question. Always answer no. Well, it's not really a trick question cause I'm not ever lending anyone money. Haha.

Daniel K
03-29-17, 23:53
Apparently there's a new escort site started by a member of the HX community.

Rumor is he is trying to be a "pimp".

https://www.discretecircle.com

Akara
03-30-17, 16:22
Apparently there's a new escort site started by a member of the HX community.

Rumor is he is trying to be a "pimp".

https://www.discretecircle.comFrom what I can gather on the site. This site was built in 2013 and promptly abandoned. Hardly new and does not seem to be active at all.

ChrisPoontang
03-30-17, 17:38
[Deleted by Admin]

HapaBoy86
03-30-17, 21:16
Thanks for info on Charlie question.

How does one know if a HX girl networks you on the 2 second one or 2 minute one?

GoRanger
03-31-17, 02:40
Thanks for info on Charlie question.

How does one know if a HX girl networks you on the 2 second one or 2 minute one?Just check your "other" ratings and match up dates with who rated you in safety and karma. If there aren't rating to match, then it's most likely just the 2 second rating.

Speck
03-31-17, 11:05
So to level up you can see level five ladies. One post made reference to ladies that are noob friendly and level five being unattractive. I can't say I disagree.

One exception is Jazzy. I can't speak to how noob friendly she is nowadays, as I haven't used hx in at least 4 years, but I'm still a level one with only 3 ladies and 3 guys in my network. Theoretically the guys shouldn't matter much, one lady has a terrible compliance rating. The other lady besides Jazzy is also a strong network, but for sure won't see noobs and isn't around much anyway.

Anyway, Jazzy is no where near GFE, but is a good half hour option with a fantastic big ass (she's not fat though) and she will go a long way towards upping your network.

LuvMeLongTym
04-01-17, 04:46
So to level up you can see level five ladies. One post made reference to ladies that are noob friendly and level five being unattractive. I can't say I disagree.

One exception is Jazzy. I can't speak to how noob friendly she is nowadays, as I haven't used hx in at least 4 years, but I'm still a level one with only 3 ladies and 3 guys in my network. Theoretically the guys shouldn't matter much, one lady has a terrible compliance rating. The other lady besides Jazzy is also a strong network, but for sure won't see noobs and isn't around much anyway.

Anyway, Jazzy is no where near GFE, but is a good half hour option with a fantastic big ass (she's not fat though) and she will go a long way towards upping your network.Absolutely not GFE but a totally cool chick with a body that deserves the D. She doesn't suffer fools easily so just be respectful and know the rules going in and you'll be happily rewarded.

Member #5671
04-01-17, 20:12
Downey was a popular spot for the ladies.

To frequent in the past.

I don't see anyone hosting in downey anymore.

What gives?

Member #5671
04-01-17, 20:14
Any of you guys remember the love shack?

Sonya7, seductivechristina and julianna4 u would host.

There. Definite good times there.

Member #5671
04-01-17, 20:16
Where is she?

GoRanger
04-01-17, 22:00

There. Definite good times there.The place by the casino where you had to worry about your car still being there when done? LOL.

TD Leafs
04-03-17, 12:25
Downey was a popular spot for the ladies.

To frequent in the past.

I don't see anyone hosting in downey anymore.

What gives?At least 3 girls I've seen ads for Downey.

HapaBoy86
04-03-17, 16:45

There. Definite good times there.I remember seductivechristina she was fun.

Pudgy68
04-04-17, 14:15

There. Definite good times there.That is way back in the day, well, in Hobby years. Out of all three of those, I only met up with Sonya. Who was so much fun to hang out with. I never got to meet up with Christina. I know she does the DJ thing. Julianna was another one who got away. From I remember, they Christina and Julianna were a couple and they preferred to do doubles. Not much of a doubles guy, so I always put them on the back burner. Those women were a big part of the HX Heyday for me. Also, back in the day when BBBJs and CIM were target taboo list.

JustThroat
04-07-17, 00:30
Hey what's up? I'm pretty new to all of this stuff but I just wanted to know I you guys knew of any women in L. A. Who does bbj with a legit deepthroat or no gag reflex without much punch to your pocket. Thanks guys it would really be appreciated.

ChickChasin
04-07-17, 17:58
Hey what's up? I'm pretty new to all of this stuff but I just wanted to know I you guys knew of any women in L. A. Who does bbj with a legit deepthroat or no gag reflex without much punch to your pocket. Thanks guys it would really be appreciated.On HX it's pretty straightforward. Just ask for menu and if you don't see it, ask for it. If it isn't available then move on.

Deeez
04-08-17, 23:42
She's real fun to be with.

HapaBoy86
04-09-17, 19:49
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Pudgy68
04-10-17, 18:33
She's real fun to be with.I see her pics all the time. Not my type, still, a little info wouldn't hurt.

Afrhead
04-11-17, 02:34
She's real fun to be with.She looks fun http://www.xvideos.com/video14489823/3_some but there was info going around that she had a leaky asshole.

GoRanger
04-11-17, 03:14
She's real fun to be with.Looks like she's preggo again from her new uploads.

Member #5671
04-11-17, 17:15
What do you guys think about the blog?

Would you agree?

I do certainly think the chicks are not as hot.

As in the past.

Is hx on a decline?

GoRanger
04-11-17, 17:30

Would you agree?

As in the past.

Is hx on a decline?I think it's always been like that. The good ones have always been hard to find.

Gecko930
04-11-17, 17:35

Would you agree?

As in the past.

Is hx on a decline?Unfortuatly, I kind of have to agree.

I've been on HX for a little over 4 years and the last 6-9 months there seems to be a lot fewer young hotties and if one does pop up they only last 2 months and gone or they go through 100+ guys in less than 2 months.

There are still some gems like the mynxbaby and such but nowhere near as many.

It also seem like the good looking ones don't travel. Stuck in either LAX or OC area only.

Impact from the SA / SB sites maybe?

ChickChasin
04-11-17, 18:08
I haven't been on HX that long but I have seen many girls on my list no longer have accounts.

HapaBoy86
04-11-17, 20:10
She looks fun http://www.xvideos.com/video14489823/3_some but there was info going around that she had a leaky asshole.Wonder who her dbls partner is?

ChrisPoontang
04-13-17, 21:49
HX is completely worthless!

Junkies like BriBooty can get their negative reviews removed by simply complaining on a blog.

Nevermind the ***** is too busy shooting up to know her own address or to keep an appointment.

Her time is worth something but everyone else's time is worthless.

She starts complaining when she smoked up her last 8 ball.

LWashington
04-14-17, 10:54
I haven't been on HX that long but I have seen many girls on my list no longer have accounts.This will happen a lot, and often they just create a new one so keep an eye out.

Torqemada
04-14-17, 13:09
She looks fun http://www.xvideos.com/video14489823/3_some but there was info going around that she had a leaky asshole.Anyother providers on xvideo.

https://www.xvideos.com/video18396765/amateur_tweaker_lesbians_jeneen

Sice313
04-14-17, 14:50
Anyone see her? , I have read reviews saying how great she is and some saying she is a deadfish.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashlynn

HapaBoy86
04-14-17, 19:06
Anyother providers on xvideo.

https://www.xvideos.com/video18396765/amateur_tweaker_lesbians_jeneenWHat is her HX handle?

HapaBoy86
04-14-17, 19:09
I haven't been on HX that long but I have seen many girls on my list no longer have accounts.Plus, if girls no longer have accounts or have been booted you can drop level or levels.

Went from 4 to 3 in 3 months. Due to losing 10 girls in my network.

ChickChasin
04-14-17, 23:10
Plus, if girls no longer have accounts or have been booted you can drop level or levels.

Went from 4 to 3 in 3 months. Due to losing 10 girls in my network.I used to worry so much about levels. But most girls are ok with lower levels as long as you have a recent network.

SCJohn
04-15-17, 00:34
Anyone see her? , I have read reviews saying how great she is and some saying she is a deadfish.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AshlynnAshlynn has an amazing body. Firm, slender waist, nice rack bubble butt.

She's freshly showered when I showed up. Easy to talk to, great attitude, amazing sex. I've seen her a couple of times.

SCJohn
04-15-17, 00:35
Plus, if girls no longer have accounts or have been booted you can drop level or levels.

Went from 4 to 3 in 3 months. Due to losing 10 girls in my network.Ratings are over rated. As long as you have a few recent ratings, you should have no problem scheduling an appointment.

BenderOver
04-16-17, 19:58
HX is completely worthless!

Junkies like BriBooty can get their negative reviews removed by simply complaining on a blog.

Nevermind the ***** is too busy shooting up to know her own address or to keep an appointment.

Her time is worth something but everyone else's time is worthless.

She starts complaining when she smoked up her last 8 ball.Chris, much respect for all that you've contributed to this board. It's fair to say though that your statements a bit biased. Something must have happened on Hx with your acct. Maybe you tried to take on the lvl 5 goon squad with you hobbyist badass attitude and it was too much for them. No idea.

Hx works on a couple of lvls. You can find a hardened hooker to have sex with, rinse, and repeat. You can try to white knight a young babe just getting started in the industry letting hardened hobbyists bbf the crap out of them for 100 hhr for a week before they realize they're way under priced. You can connect with some of the k-houses in the industry who stonewall you because you have weak references, but for some damn reason will take your Hx acct network as a reference. Don't give up if you hit upon a pschyo provider, yes there's quite a bit of girls who don't have their shit together, and a few who are seriously messed up in the head.

ChrisPoontang
04-17-17, 03:34
Chris, much respect for all that you've contributed to this board. It's fair to say though that your statements a bit biased. Something must have happened on Hx with your acct. Maybe you tried to take on the lvl 5 goon squad with you hobbyist badass attitude and it was too much for them. No idea.

Hx works on a couple of lvls. You can find a hardened hooker to have sex with, rinse, and repeat. You can try to white knight a young babe just getting started in the industry letting hardened hobbyists bbf the crap out of them for 100 hhr for a week before they realize they're way under priced. You can connect with some of the k-houses in the industry who stonewall you because you have weak references, but for some damn reason will take your Hx acct network as a reference. Don't give up if you hit upon a pschyo provider, yes there's quite a bit of girls who don't have their shit together, and a few who are seriously messed up in the head.Yes of course I'm biased!

I'm old enough to remember when prostitutes who played games went hungry or didn't have money for their next fix.

There are so many Capt. Save-a-hoes and White Knights that girls that should be on skid row are instead living in Studio City.

I went to Europe recently and its freaking amazing over there.

30 euro for covered half and half with a young hot chick with zero attitude.

50 euro for bareback half and half with a young hot chick with zero atittude. CIP is usually available (no additional cost).

I'm avoiding HX and putting in time on civilians. HX is way too political, filled with Capt. Save-a-hoes and being flooded with street level garbage.

Uncle Sam is probably years deep into building a case against the site anyways.

Member #5794
04-17-17, 14:33
Chris, much respect for all that you've contributed to this board. It's fair to say though that your statements a bit biased. Something must have happened on Hx with your acct. Maybe you tried to take on the lvl 5 goon squad with you hobbyist badass attitude and it was too much for them. No idea.

Hx works on a couple of lvls. You can find a hardened hooker to have sex with, rinse, and repeat. You can try to white knight a young babe just getting started in the industry letting hardened hobbyists bbf the crap out of them for 100 hhr for a week before they realize they're way under priced. You can connect with some of the k-houses in the industry who stonewall you because you have weak references, but for some damn reason will take your Hx acct network as a reference. Don't give up if you hit upon a pschyo provider, yes there's quite a bit of girls who don't have their shit together, and a few who are seriously messed up in the head.Basically, if you are a guy who like twitter, facebook, or ******* then HX is for you. Call me old fashioned but fooking an escort is not like a political act or following a sports team. The whole idea of those gettogethers when level 5's play thronesniffing makes me barf.

GimmeMoreHead
04-18-17, 11:08
Yes of course I'm biased!

I'm old enough to remember when prostitutes who played games went hungry or didn't have money for their next fix.

There are so many Capt. Save-a-hoes and White Knights that girls that should be on skid row are instead living in Studio City.

I went to Europe recently and its freaking amazing over there.

30 euro for covered half and half with a young hot chick with zero attitude.

50 euro for bareback half and half with a young hot chick with zero atittude. CIP is usually available (no additional cost).

I'm avoiding HX and putting in time on civilians. HX is way too political, filled with Capt. Save-a-hoes and being flooded with street level garbage.

Uncle Sam is probably years deep into building a case against the site anyways.With Chris. Too many 4's acting like 10's.

ChickChasin
04-18-17, 13:52
Too many 4's acting like 10's.I agree 100%.

Member #5671
04-18-17, 14:27
Bowing out like kobe?

HapaBoy86
04-18-17, 19:47
Bowing out like kobe?She is way over-rated! Just because she post almost every week pics of her mouth sucking the "d" with jizz all spewing out the side or blowing bubbles.

Bigger than in person too.

Cbonia2
04-18-17, 22:51
Bowing out like kobe?Good, she's a weirdo.

ChickChasin
04-19-17, 01:37
Always see her Lola's action pics. I didn't care for them nor her.

BigBear818
04-19-17, 05:05
She is way over-rated! Just because she post almost every week pics of her mouth sucking the "d" with jizz all spewing out the side or blowing bubbles.

Bigger than in person too.Good riddance to her. I bet that she'll be replaced with 10 girls on HX that look a lot more slim and fit than her.

Conejo Joe
04-19-17, 14:35
Bowing out like kobe?Lola didn't do it for me either, photos or skills. I ended up leading early on an hour session after the first CIM, which wasn't that good. I didn't think I could do MSOG with her face, weight and skills.

FeelDeez010
04-20-17, 01:08
Anyone have any intel on her?

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAngel

ChickChasin
04-20-17, 10:58

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAngelSorry. Wish I could help you. Message her and report back.

Pudgy68
04-20-17, 12:31

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAngelI'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I also know that everyone has different tastes; but what the deal with all of these women covered in tats?? I don't find it sexy in anyway. It is fun seeing the evolution styles through the years when it comes to our providers. From the SWs to the Site Women, fashion changes. Is it an age thing? Possible.

Since I am on a topic of taste, those nipple piercing are on the same level as tats. Not a fan at all.

If I am the minority, so be it.

Stay Safe,

P.

Cbonia2
04-20-17, 14:08
I agree, hate the nipple piercing and over the top tats!

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I also know that everyone has different tastes; but what the deal with all of these women covered in tats?? I don't find it sexy in anyway. It is fun seeing the evolution styles through the years when it comes to our providers. From the SWs to the Site Women, fashion changes. Is it an age thing? Possible.

Since I am on a topic of taste, those nipple piercing are on the same level as tats. Not a fan at all.

Stay Safe,

P.

FeelDeez010
04-20-17, 15:48
I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I also know that everyone has different tastes; but what the deal with all of these women covered in tats?? I don't find it sexy in anyway. It is fun seeing the evolution styles through the years when it comes to our providers. From the SWs to the Site Women, fashion changes. Is it an age thing? Possible.

Stay Safe,

P.

I agree, hate the nipple piercing and over the top tats!To each their own.

Conejo Joe
04-20-17, 17:49
Not my thing either, but maybe it's a generational gap now. When they gain weight and another 10+ years, yikes.

Stay Safe,

P.

GimmeMoreHead
04-20-17, 17:52

Stay Safe,

P.I knew I wasn't the only one. And most of these hoes have nasty ass tatts anyways. Although I fucked one provider who had a leopard print tatt on her hip and ass cheek and that one turned me on bigly LOL. Doggy was great with her because that ass was fat as fuck. Nipple piercings I don't care for.

ChickChasin
04-21-17, 02:02
Theres an ink-free club. Look it up and join it.

GroovieFan
04-23-17, 10:06
Sorry. Wish I could help you. Message her and report back.Her photo's have disappeared. Usually means they are gone.

GroovieFan
04-23-17, 10:28
I remember seductivechristina she was fun.Julianna4 u is a lesbian in real life. And has ben in a cable show for sometime.

Malicious
04-23-17, 12:40
Juliana and Christina were / are straight-for-play; lesbians in real life.

Saw them when they were at the loveshack for a double at 400/450 for the hour. That was before Juliana was doing porn and went for super sized boobs for her then already-great boobjob.

Julianna4 u is a lesbian in real life. And has ben in a cable show for sometime.

MonkeyMonger
04-23-17, 13:59
What do you guys do on a Sunday? Asian bb type? Kiss is the only option? Thanks.

TnaStylez
04-23-17, 14:43
Unfortuatly, I kind of have to agree.

I've been on HX for a little over 4 years and the last 6-9 months there seems to be a lot fewer young hotties and if one does pop up they only last 2 months and gone or they go through 100+ guys in less than 2 months.

There are still some gems like the mynxbaby and such but nowhere near as many.

It also seem like the good looking ones don't travel. Stuck in either LAX or OC area only.

Impact from the SA / SB sites maybe?I have to agree with this. The past month has been especially horrible. I hope all the good ones are just at Coachella eating watermelons with their hot girlfriends. After the 100+ guys the market dries up for them in LA especially the ones that post up ads every day.

TnaStylez
04-23-17, 14:47
What does it mean when a HX profile has "has been restricted due to their violation of the Terms of Service" but at the same time the ads are still live. Are these members still safe to contact?

Fatonius
04-24-17, 01:59
Julianna4 u is a lesbian in real life. And has ben in a cable show for sometime.Saw Julianna a few times before she started her own website and wanted $K money now. She was fun with SeductiveCristina at only $250 for HHR.

Fatonius
04-24-17, 02:01

Would you agree?

As in the past.

Is hx on a decline?Definitely on the decline. There used to be so many good girls available without all the BS. Now, it is hard to find any decent girl on the site.

HapaBoy86
04-24-17, 03:57
What does it mean when a HX profile has "has been restricted due to their violation of the Terms of Service" but at the same time the ads are still live. Are these members still safe to contact?Yes, you can still contact them.

SCJohn
04-24-17, 11:17
What does it mean when a HX profile has "has been restricted due to their violation of the Terms of Service" but at the same time the ads are still live. Are these members still safe to contact?Something in her profile is in violation of TOS. But assuming, she's got a good network, she's still safe to contact and meet.

HapaBoy86
04-24-17, 23:14
Something in her profile is in violation of TOS. But assuming, she's got a good network, she's still safe to contact and meet.Unless, her level has a -1, -2 and or even -3 walk far away!

ChickChasin
04-25-17, 14:03
Doesn't violating TOS restrict your PM privileges??

LatinXTony
04-25-17, 14:52
Did a double with them, wow wish I would of set aside more time. They really get into it and into each other.

FeelDeez010
04-25-17, 15:22
Did a double with them, wow wish I would of set aside more time. They really get into it and into each other.I wish star roc would open up her menu. She doesn't offer camel slide which is a bummer.

HapaBoy86
04-25-17, 22:33
Did a double with them, wow wish I would of set aside more time. They really get into it and into each other.Did they DFK each other. Cause per convo with them that is not available. No, girl on girl stuff!

Member #5671
04-26-17, 19:18
Lacey. Diamond?

Lisa. Ahn (really hot).

Sasalee?

Veda?

Love. Amari?

LatinXTony
04-27-17, 02:01
Did they DFK each other. Cause per convo with them that is not available. No, girl on girl stuff!I got to see some licking toy play but your probably right no full on girl on girl. Dirty talk to each other directing.

TnaStylez
04-28-17, 16:13
Doesn't violating TOS restrict your PM privileges??I was still able to contact because her ad has her number. I'm glad I didn't because she later added some pictures showing her real age and shape. I should of figured out grainy pictures is a red flag in the age of selfies. Speaking of which I'm seeing more and more girls using camera filter apps that "soften" their looks. Ughh. Makes this community so much more valuable.

Alexander314
04-29-17, 16:15
One of the best times I have ever had with anyone. Maybe we just vibed well or maybe she just makes everything feel real. If you see her around go for it. She is well worth the time. If you have eccie I wrote up a full review.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059455156#post1059455156.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Shy_Vixen

HapaBoy86
04-29-17, 19:52
One of the best times I have ever had with anyone. Maybe we just vibed well or maybe she just makes everything feel real. If you see her around go for it. She is well worth the time. If you have eccie I wrote up a full review.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059455156#post1059455156.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Shy_VixenShe does have a booker correct. Per word on the street?

Alexander314
04-30-17, 11:34
She does have a booker correct. Per word on the street?Good chance she does, very unifform reply that I have seen. She is not very active though it had been a while since the last time I saw her post.

LoveItBB
04-30-17, 12:26
Lacey. Diamond?

Lisa. Ahn (really hot).

Sasalee?

Veda?

Love. Amari?http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46393 Just saw this hot hot hot woman! For, early known as jade moon Waow!

JackDaStripper
05-02-17, 03:52
Ashlynn has an amazing body. Firm, slender waist, nice rack bubble butt.

She's freshly showered when I showed up. Easy to talk to, great attitude, amazing sex. I've seen her a couple of times.Count me as seeing her too. SCJohn is on point. Worth it!

Sice313
05-02-17, 14:56
Count me as seeing her too. SCJohn is on point. Worth it!I wanted to see her but I don't she is into seeing young guys (I'm 25).

KayBez
05-02-17, 17:09
http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/36079

FeelDeez010
05-02-17, 23:50
Ashlynn has an amazing body. Firm, slender waist, nice rack bubble butt.

She's freshly showered when I showed up. Easy to talk to, great attitude, amazing sex. I've seen her a couple of times.Does she do camel slides?

Cbonia2
05-03-17, 01:55
I wanted to see her but I don't she is into seeing young guys (I'm 25).She prefers age 30 and over.

HeyHoor
05-03-17, 02:55
http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/36079Saw her before her implants. Good head and aims to please. I don't remember her menu / details though.

KayBez
05-03-17, 04:12
Hey guys, don't know if this is allowed here but I just payed for HX and had some questions. What do I do with my fx points? It says I have unlimited messaging for 30 days, once that's up do I have to pay again to message someone?

Alexander314
05-03-17, 08:28
Hey guys, don't know if this is allowed here but I just payed for HX and had some questions. What do I do with my fx points? It says I have unlimited messaging for 30 days, once that's up do I have to pay again to message someone?You can buy albums from girls, I just use mine to buy more time for messages.

PissPoor
05-03-17, 10:27
Saw her a couple months ago. Pictures are accurate real nice girl. Would repeat.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/36079

Pudgy68
05-03-17, 10:51
Does she do camel slides?I got a menu a while ago. She seems pretty GFE light. I also think her rates are going up. HX might be loosing her to the higher end clients. You know the ones willing to pay 1500 for an hour? Message to the HX newbies, HX is very low end when it comes to pricing. A lot of the girls start to leave HX when they start making serious cash on other sites, even some hook up with Sugar Daddies. I think it's a matter of time before she leaves so see her ASAP.

Stay Safe,

P.

SCJohn
05-03-17, 12:00
You can buy albums from girls, I just use mine to buy more time for messages.Yep, you'll need FX points to extend you ability to PM. Albums can be fun, but often they change their albums or change handles and you're SOL. All the albums that I've purchased are gone now. You can also give FX points to girls as a tip.

SCJohn
05-03-17, 12:05
I got a menu a while ago. She seems pretty GFE light. I also think her rates are going up. HX might be loosing her to the higher end clients. You know the ones willing to pay 1500 for an hour? Message to the HX newbies, HX is very low end when it comes to pricing. A lot of the girls start to leave HX when they start making serious cash on other sites, even some hook up with Sugar Daddies. I think it's a matter of time before she leaves so see her ASAP.

Stay Safe,

P.My sessions have been full GFE. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions CFS. But no CS.

KayBez
05-03-17, 15:00
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic.Mila

Been trying to contact her but not getting any reply since I'm new on HX.

HapaBoy86
05-03-17, 20:31
I got a menu a while ago. She seems pretty GFE light. I also think her rates are going up. HX might be loosing her to the higher end clients. You know the ones willing to pay 1500 for an hour? Message to the HX newbies, HX is very low end when it comes to pricing. A lot of the girls start to leave HX when they start making serious cash on other sites, even some hook up with Sugar Daddies. I think it's a matter of time before she leaves so see her ASAP.

Stay Safe,

P.Kinda like Eva Fox left HX for much greener pastures asking for more $ now.

Cbonia2
05-03-17, 23:11
My sessions have been full GFE. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions CFS. But no CS.Damn, I've seen her on the regular for over 4 years and never get DFK and I've tried many times. I guess she's not into me. And Yes, I have used breath mints!

KayBez
05-04-17, 01:24
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kayla.hearts

Seems too good to be true but she has some feedback from what I can tell, anyone got info on her?

Pudgy68
05-04-17, 08:28
Damn, I've seen her on the regular for over 4 years and never get DFK and I've tried many times. I guess she's not into me. And Yes, I have used breath mints!YMMV is a fickle thing. It's wrong when it's not you, but the best when it is you.

Obx23
05-05-17, 21:06
Any one on HX with a mean BBBJ worth checking out.

Thanks.

TD Leafs
05-06-17, 12:24

Thanks.Carmen Jones was pretty awesome with lots of spit.

ChickChasin
05-06-17, 16:14
I've always wondered about YMMV when it comes to DFK / LFK. We get to see them and know what they look like. But they have no clue what we look like.

BillyBob84
05-06-17, 22:17

Thanks.PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.

HapaBoy86
05-07-17, 03:49
PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.She's into greek island trips to.

Loved it up the ass when I saw her awhile back!

DrCock
05-07-17, 03:54

Thanks.AlexisSweet69 Awesome sensual throat and won't stop till you tell her!

Dolato
05-07-17, 20:39

Seems too good to be true but she has some feedback from what I can tell, anyone got info on her?Both girls you're asking about are from the same crew. Uses real pics, rates on higher end.

GoRanger
05-07-17, 21:02
I've always wondered about YMMV when it comes to DFK / LFK. We get to see them and know what they look like. But they have no clue what we look like.We pay, but I'd assume it's still not easy to do things to guys you aren't attracted to or have horrible breath. So everything is always YMMV.

SCJohn
05-07-17, 23:18
AlexisSweet69 Awesome sensual throat and won't stop till you tell her!How does she look? In some pic she's really cute, others not so much.

Pudgy68
05-08-17, 12:39
PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.She got a boob job? BBBJ? I really wasn't a fan of her fake butt, but now I am curious. I had first met up with her before all of the surgeries and the bad tats. I did repeat a few times even when she was still a CBJ which was really fun. The last time I saw her, she didn't even do COB.

Neginehc2
05-08-17, 17:46
Both girls you're asking about are from the same crew. Uses real pics, rates on higher end.What would you consider higher end for CBJ and BBBJ?

TnaStylez
05-09-17, 00:15

Seems too good to be true but she has some feedback from what I can tell, anyone got info on her?The reports are she is not very enthusiastic. Add 10 to 15 lbs to her pics.

DrCock
05-09-17, 20:49
How does she look? In some pic she's really cute, others not so much.She's really cute when her blue eyes are looking up at me while she's deep throating! Short with nice perky tits and a plump little ass and long hair down to her ass!

ChickChasin
05-09-17, 23:37
The reports are she is not very enthusiastic. Add 10 to 15 lbs to her pics.Appreciate the info. Was highly considering seeing her.

HeyHoor
05-10-17, 19:10

Thanks.Check out ebonyjuicebox.

Ryan Tanaka
05-11-17, 05:59
PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.I saw her walking multiple times in Compton on LBB and this was like 7 years ago. Back then, she was a hot tiny little latina spinner. Never tried her as she's has too much experience for me.

Alexander314
05-16-17, 05:55
All this happened in Long Beach but she spends most of her time in the LA section. She Does not look like the girl in the pic at all, had a pretty crappy time with her. Did a right up about her on eccie if you have the time for a read. If you are not an active member of that forum just message me and I can send it direct to you no reason to spill out my essay here. It was a waste of money and a truly shit time.

Her profile http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SunnyGlitters.

Full review https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059510613#post1059510613.

Cbonia2
05-16-17, 19:05
All this happened in Long Beach but she spends most of her time in the LA section. She Does not look like the girl in the pic at all, had a pretty crappy time with her. Did a right up about her on eccie if you have the time for a read. If you are not an active member of that forum just message me and I can send it direct to you no reason to spill out my essay here. It was a waste of money and a truly shit time.

Her profile http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SunnyGlitters.

Full review https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059510613#post1059510613.Too bad, the pics she uses look hot.

Is this her?

Alexander314
05-16-17, 20:44
Too bad, the pics she uses look hot.

Is this her?Yeah that is her face pic, did not go for that album. The body ones did not seem to fit her shape. Although girls are pretty good at getting the right angles in shots. She was not ugly to me just was not what I was expecting. The bad service is what really turned me off.

Cip Seeker
05-16-17, 22:38
Yeah that is her face pic, did not go for that album. The body ones did not seem to fit her shape. Although girls are pretty good at getting the right angles in shots. She was not ugly to me just was not what I was expecting. The bad service is what really turned me off.Are you saying that Sunnyglitters and Luxuryeuphoria are the same girl? That face pic is Luxuryeuphoria.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Luxuryeuphoria

Alexander314
05-17-17, 14:09
Are you saying that Sunnyglitters and Luxuryeuphoria are the same girl? That face pic is Luxuryeuphoria.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LuxuryeuphoriaDamn, looked at her profile and yes some of the pics look just like Sunnyglitters. The ones were her hair is braided are 100% spot on.

Member #5671
05-17-17, 20:27
Trying to purchase some fx points.

With prepaid card.

This seems to the best option.

I purchased a prepaid card.

What do you put in the address, name on the ccbill.

Page?

SCJohn
05-17-17, 23:39

With prepaid card.

Page?I've never had to put down an address for a PP CC. If you want register it, use anything you want. The address to the local Clinic, your favorite restaurant, etc.

JackAubrey21
05-17-17, 23:50

With prepaid card.

Page?Mastercard gift card, which you can buy at any supermarket, works well for most people.

On the billing page enter a real address, but it doesn't have to be your address.

With at least some gift cards, you don't have to register the card before using it.

However, if you do register the card, you probably have use to same address in ccbill.

For more, search Blogs in HX for "gift cards".

HapaBoy86
05-24-17, 20:21
Awhile back she talked all kinda shit saying she is retiring.

That FAT is back spamming all her pics!