PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Diamondman
12-22-11, 12:47
Received a reply from this one a while ago. Anyway, scheduled a meeting with her in a nearby coffee shop. Met her, a white girl, beautiful, very nice, mid of 20s, nice body. A formal ballet dancer until a year ago, but had to retire because of injuries and currently a ballet teacher.

Just one thing really bothered me; she talks like Janice form Friends.

Wasn't sure after the meeting because her disturbing voice, and asked few wiser friends, and they responded promptly. Here are the top two, one with two words 'Do her' and another one 'put something in her mouth'.

Anyway, consulted with Kmark Jr, and he said 'go for it. ' He never says no, such a nice guy.

Met her in her place. Kissing, taking. She took everything off, a nice body, even better than South American I met this year.

She has a very sensitive body, and anywhere I touched, she had reaction to it with Janice's voice moaning. After 30 minutes oral, intercourse. Tight, juicy pxxxy, but one thing was missing, my concentration. Her moaning was the most destructive and disturbing ever. For a moment, I thought that I was having sex with Janice in a real life.

Head down, ass up, thought I could avoid direct impact, I was wrong. Her moaning just penetrates anything. Went back to where we started, and started putting things in her mouth. One finger, two, three, and her underwear. Nothing worked. Had to give up, and asked her for oral again.

Finished in her mouth.I love Moaning, I will take her if your finished with her.

Klnight555
12-22-11, 12:56
Received a reply from this one a while ago. Anyway, scheduled a meeting with her in a nearby coffee shop. Met her, a white girl, beautiful, very nice, mid of 20s, nice body. A formal ballet dancer until a year ago, but had to retire because of injuries and currently a ballet teacher.

Just one thing really bothered me; she talks like Janice form Friends.

Wasn't sure after the meeting because her disturbing voice, and asked few wiser friends, and they responded promptly. Here are the top two, one with two words 'Do her' and another one 'put something in her mouth'.

Anyway, consulted with Kmark Jr, and he said 'go for it. ' He never says no, such a nice guy.

Met her in her place. Kissing, taking. She took everything off, a nice body, even better than South American I met this year.

She has a very sensitive body, and anywhere I touched, she had reaction to it with Janice's voice moaning. After 30 minutes oral, intercourse. Tight, juicy pxxxy, but one thing was missing, my concentration. Her moaning was the most destructive and disturbing ever. For a moment, I thought that I was having sex with Janice in a real life.

Head down, ass up, thought I could avoid direct impact, I was wrong. Her moaning just penetrates anything. Went back to where we started, and started putting things in her mouth. One finger, two, three, and her underwear. Nothing worked. Had to give up, and asked her for oral again.

Finished in her mouth.Damn funny bro. Next time give her the ball gag collar and tie it to her mouth. Take it off when you want oral. That way you won't have to hear her moaning.

Kenkimark
12-22-11, 16:56
I met her around March of this year and don't have her info anymore.

I will let you know if I got another moaning girl. LOL.

I love Moaning, I will take her if your finished with her.

Kenkimark
12-23-11, 05:46
What is your favorite type?

I was meeting at least 3 non-pros a week since last month.

Let me know your types, and I may be able pass you some info.

I love Moaning, I will take her if your finished with her.

Dctator1
12-24-11, 05:13
Been emailing back and forth with these 2, trying to set up a meeting.

They both seem to talk the non-pro talk, not mentioning price yet and the 2cd one wants to meet publicly first, but I am still not quite sure.

Has anybody else seen them or had them reply to one of your posts?

Thanks in advance.

Dctator1
12-24-11, 06:57

Same as my last post. Seems nice.

They both seem to talk the non-pro talk, not mentioning price yet and the 2cd one wants to meet publicly first, but I am still not quite sure.

Thanks in advance.

TheHuntsman
12-24-11, 14:02
If not. Anyone know her? Said her name is Jennifer. My first thought was "look better with her clothes on"I don't know if you ever hooked up with her, but she is a real headcase. Definitely looks better with her clothes on. She is a bit thicker than she looks in her pictures. Also has some acne. Definitely was her by the way that nose of her's looks. Maybe later I will post about my 3-hour tour with her. Ugh! Biggest waste of time ever.

AnalPlay09
12-24-11, 19:54
I believe I have seen the first one, the blonde. Vegas phone and a pro. She is a Sweet girl, but much heavier than photos and seemed very sloppy. She was lactating at the time, and still might be as she was taking herbs that continue it. BBBJ only at the time. I would not repeat, unless the lactating thing turns you on.

Thanks in advance.

Kenkimark
12-25-11, 00:51
Don't have info, but she is hot.

Good luck.

Same as my last post. Seems nice.

Raider1206
12-25-11, 01:48
Alrite so which one of you guys got Ashley from long beach pregnant? LOL I know it's not mine. Saw something about it on her fb page. Damn guys you got to learn to pull out LOL

HoorHey
12-25-11, 08:09
Alrite so which one of you guys got Ashley from long beach pregnant? LOL I know it's not mine. Saw something about it on her fb page. Damn guys you got to learn to pull out LOLWhich one is Ashley?

Volcom543
12-25-11, 10:38
Best Christmas gift I ever gotten by god. I was on sb and I saw this white girl walking and she had a duffel bag and she hop in my car and she says lets go to your house I need too sleep. So I told her I live in Palmdale she said oh ok. I nailed her 5 time on the way there and at my house. And she in my bed sleeping. She very hot for 29 year old. She didn't even ask for money just a place to sleep until Monday that when I go back to work. Thank you god.

Hornilius69
12-25-11, 14:00
Alrite so which one of you guys got Ashley from long beach pregnant? LOL I know it's not mine. Saw something about it on her fb page. Damn guys you got to learn to pull out LOLWhich Ashley? Link us her link.

TheHuntsman
12-25-11, 15:43
Best Christmas gift I ever gotten by god. I was on sb and I saw this white girl walking and she had a duffel bag and she hop in my car and she says lets go to your house I need too sleep. So I told her I live in Palmdale she said oh ok. I nailed her 5 time on the way there and at my house. And she in my bed sleeping. She very hot for 29 year old. She didn't even ask for money just a place to sleep until Monday that when I go back to work. Thank you god.Lets wait till Monday and see if she goes quietly.

Best of luck to you.

Tzx131
12-25-11, 19:58
Which Ashley? Link us her link.I'm guessing Raider means this lovely teen.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9922-Non-Pros-(Baldy-Cruiser-AMP-BladeRunner556) &p=1304638&viewfull=1#post1304638

Don't blame Baldy or me. We're both snipped.

Raider1206
12-25-11, 23:19
I'm guessing Raider means this lovely teen.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9922-Non-Pros-(Baldy-Cruiser-AMP-BladeRunner556) &p=1304638&viewfull=1#post1304638

Don't blame Baldy or me. We're both snipped.Yes that's the Ashley I mean. I'm not snipped but I know where I came so it wasn't me LOL. She deleted the comment but to late it was already out there. I'm going to see her on Wednesday let's see which of you guys doesn't know how to pull out

Volcom543
12-26-11, 00:23
Lets wait till Monday and see if she goes quietly.

Best of luck to you.She went quietly and it cost me 9 condoms. I drop her off in the valley. Very hot girl for a 29year old and she tan with black hair. She is very very good for a bbj and bbmish and bbcowgirl. She mite be wired you make a deal with her that you will let her sleep at your house for sex. I wish she had cell phone she not form the street she is very clean not even homeless.

Member #5087
12-26-11, 02:49
These 2 contacted me today, I will follow up.

Member #4870
12-26-11, 04:12
Damn Volcom! Great post and lucky guy you are.

There sure are "nymphos" out there that quite frankly just love to fuck.

We've had mentions here on the board from fellas picking up chicks at a bus stop with simple eye contact, some that are "420 friendly" and (tweekers) or just to get their high on.

You said this chick was a civilan right? You just dropped her off on Sepulveda and left? And you got no contact info?

I'd like to hear more of this story.

Anyways, great post.

Rockhard 441
12-26-11, 12:36
She went quietly and it cost me 9 condoms. I drop her off in the valley. Very hot girl for a 29year old and she tan with black hair. She is very very good for a bbj and bbmish and bbcowgirl. She mite be wired you make a deal with her that you will let her sleep at your house for sex. I wish she had cell phone she not form the street she is very clean not even homeless.Great report Volcom! Too bad she doesn't have a cell phone. Almost wish you had stopped and bought her a "burner" so we could contact her.

Tzx131
12-26-11, 15:16
She went quietly and it cost me 9 condoms. I drop her off in the valley. Very hot girl for a 29year old and she tan with black hair. She is very very good for a bbj and bbmish and bbcowgirl. She mite be wired you make a deal with her that you will let her sleep at your house for sex. I wish she had cell phone she not form the street she is very clean not even homeless.Volcom, if she's great for bbmish and bbcowgirl, why did it cost you any condoms?

Kenkimark
12-26-11, 23:59
That's really fucked up.

Yes that's the Ashley I mean. I'm not snipped but I know where I came so it wasn't me LOL. She deleted the comment but to late it was already out there. I'm going to see her on Wednesday let's see which of you guys doesn't know how to pull out

Jack Reacher
12-27-11, 11:29
Volcom, if she's great for bbmish and bbcowgirl, why did it cost you any condoms?Exactly. Another bull shit report.

ChrisButts
12-27-11, 15:44
I'm guessing Raider means this lovely teen.

Don't blame Baldy or me. We're both snipped.Ummm. That looks like some good p*sy?

Member #5087
12-28-11, 03:21
Any intel on this? She looks really gooood guys.

Idigs
12-28-11, 04:19
CaN someone please tell me how to upload pics on here so I can show you some of my finds!

Raider1206
12-28-11, 09:57
Any intel on this? She looks really gooood guys.She looks real good if she's open to seeing friends hook me up with the info

Mmorrison
12-28-11, 13:09
Any intel on this? She looks really gooood guys.Her:

Sex or oral $100.

Both $200.

A few times a week.

Member #5087
12-28-11, 13:23
Her:

Sex or oral $100.

Both $200.

A few times a week.I will see her on Saturday, I negotiated. 80 for everything, she said she prefers no DATY, we will see.

Mmorrison
12-28-11, 13:25
I will see her on Saturday, I negotiated. 80 for everything, she said she prefers no DATY, we will see.Not really my type, that's why I passed. But excellent job on negotiating her down.

Rockhard 441
12-28-11, 15:18
CaN someone please tell me how to upload pics on here so I can show you some of my finds!Go to Add Report. At the bottom there is a button for Manage Attachments. From there, you upload the photos from your computer that you want to post and you select and drag them into the box where it says upload. It's fairly easy.

Baldy Cruiser
12-28-11, 15:37
Going to hook up with this one real soon. She lives downtown. She answered my ad.

"Name is Tiffany. 18 yrs young. 124lbs. Mexican / black.

I attend UEI college, I live in downtown la. Please email me for photos."

BALDY CRUISER :)

The Prestige
12-28-11, 17:17
Going to hook up with this one real soon. She lives downtown. She answered my ad.

Baldy Cruiser.Funny. She quoted me 800 when I talked to about 3 weeks ago. That was not a typo, that's 8-0-0. When I told her she was absurd she quote "but you haven't even heard my voice or seen me to tell me that." Whenever a girl starts that high I never even bother negotiating rather just move on to someone sane.

But I imagine that she realized after dealing with a bunch of other dudes that no one would give anything close to 800 she's probably come back down to earth. So what's the agreement Cruiser?

Raider1206
12-28-11, 18:50

Baldy Cruiser.Very nice find bc good luck and enjoy

DropFrame
12-28-11, 23:16

Anybody else have this asshole contact you? Seems an obvious scam. He wants me to come over and fuck his wife. I give him the money first of course!

Demond Shumate tyson212002@yahoo.com

9:24 PM

To me here she is ima be leaving to work very soon so if your going to cum fuck her your going to need to come meet me pay then walk in no hassles no drama just be respetful don't hurt her and have a great time let me know.

Demond Shumate 3:33 PM (3 hours ago)

And if your going to do this you have to come now because I'm at work I'm going to take.

3:35 PM

Have you fallow me to my place and you go right on in you need to be respectful and if she has a problem she will call me so you.

3:37 PM

Need to meet me ASAP so we can get this show on the road Ill be in the smart and final parking lot in newhall off peachland let m.

Dildo Baggens
12-29-11, 01:03
Wonder where he works? Maybe an editor for the Wall Street Journal.

" I'm at work I'm going to take."

Baggens.

Anybody else have this asshole contact you? Seems an obvious scam. He wants me to come over and fuck his wife. I give him the money first of course!

To me here she is ima be leaving to work very soon so if your going to cum fuck her your going to need to come meet me pay then walk in no hassles no drama just be respetful don't hurt her and have a great time let me know.

And if your going to do this you have to come now because I'm at work I'm going to take.

Have you fallow me to my place and you go right on in you need to be respectful and if she has a problem she will call me so you.

Need to meet me ASAP so we can get this show on the road Ill be in the smart and final parking lot in newhall off peachland let m.

Klnight555
12-29-11, 01:46
Go to be a scam. I had one that said she is stuck in San Diego. She said I can have 4 hours with her if I wire money to her account first.

AnalPlay09
12-29-11, 02:29
I received the San Diego scam too. She said she needed gas money to get back to LA. I played it out to have fun. She wanted me to deposit money into an account. I asked for her cell phone "so we could talk first", she said she was out of minutes but would buy minutes with my money and call me when she was on her way over. LOL. I should have played it out and got her bank info, but I grew bored.

Go to be a scam. I had one that said she is stuck in San Diego. She said I can have 4 hours with her if I wire money to her account first.

Volcom543
12-29-11, 11:10
Volcom, if she's great for bbmish and bbcowgirl, why did it cost you any condoms?She would make me were them at middle of the act should take it off. She was civilian. This the second time this happen to me the last time was in hollywood I pick up a girl and nail her in the car and bought her food and drop her off on sunset. But Ranchel is great girl she look like a model tan body.

Ryan Tanaka
12-29-11, 13:21
Got a response from this one last week. 19 yr old from north gardena / Compton area. Student at a school called barbizon or something and works at fox hills mall. After several emails, decided to meet up at her local Starbucks but kinda scared to go to her "hood". Any info on her?

Raider1206
12-29-11, 21:31
Got a response from this one last week. 19 yr old from north gardena / Compton area. Student at a school called barbizon or something and works at fox hills mall. After several emails, decided to meet up at her local Starbucks but kinda scared to go to her "hood". Any info on her?I'd go for it bro. It's my neck of the woods so it don't bother me any. She looks like fun go have a good time

Rockhard 441
12-30-11, 00:37
Got a response from this one last week. 19 yr old from north gardena / Compton area. Student at a school called barbizon or something and works at fox hills mall. After several emails, decided to meet up at her local Starbucks but kinda scared to go to her "hood". Any info on her?I agree with Raider-She's a hottie! My motto for the new year is: 19 year old pussy is good pussy. I would give her a poke if you decide you don't want her. LOL

Kenkimark
12-30-11, 02:28
Same person and a bad pic?

Not interested.

Her:

Sex or oral $100.

Both $200.

A few times a week.

Kenkimark
12-30-11, 02:39
Go for it. She is cute.

Got a response from this one last week. 19 yr old from north gardena / Compton area. Student at a school called barbizon or something and works at fox hills mall. After several emails, decided to meet up at her local Starbucks but kinda scared to go to her "hood". Any info on her?

Rockhard 441
12-30-11, 02:54
Anybody else have this asshole contact you? Seems an obvious scam. He wants me to come over and fuck his wife. I give him the money first of course! Demond Shumate tyson212002@yahoo.comYeah, I've been in touch with him too, he's a complete douchebag.

Raider1206
12-30-11, 05:11
I agree with Raider-She's a hottie! My motto for the new year is: 19 year old pussy is good pussy. I would give her a poke if you decide you don't want her. LOLI agree I'd love a piece of that one. Plus 19 damn that's just to perfect

Onelakerfan
12-30-11, 06:20
Got a response from this one last week. 19 yr old from north gardena / Compton area. Student at a school called barbizon or something and works at fox hills mall. After several emails, decided to meet up at her local Starbucks but kinda scared to go to her "hood". Any info on her?Man, Ryan, I would go to the hood for that Latina hottie. If she's willing to have you share info please send them my way.

Bronsonator
12-30-11, 10:37
Nicely dropped Lonesome Dove reference, Augustus McCray.

I agree with Raider-She's a hottie! My motto for the new year is: 19 year old pussy is good pussy. I would give her a poke if you decide you don't want her. LOL

Ryan Tanaka
12-30-11, 12:53
Yeah, trying to set something up for later today. I might have made it sound not as bad by saying north gardena, but the actual location is Rosecrans and central. I haven't been there before, but sounds pretty ghetto. She told that is the closest Starbucks. We'll see if she checks out.

BTW, here is another one from Culver city that I was emailing last week. Not much fish this week due to holidays I guess. Forgot her age, but I think she was around 23 or something.

I also have a 24 yr old Spanish MILF from OC. She can REALLY suck dicks. Other member said that too. Check out my report in OC section. Last pic with coronas is the MILF.

Klnight555
12-30-11, 13:12
Got a response from this one last week. 19 yr old from north gardena / Compton area. Student at a school called barbizon or something and works at fox hills mall. After several emails, decided to meet up at her local Starbucks but kinda scared to go to her "hood". Any info on her?Have the first meeting in the daytime just to play it safe. When you are more comfortable, you can have night meetings.

GoldenMan
12-30-11, 14:36
I'm going to take a break from posting here for a while. I'm not getting much use out of this website, and some jealous losers have even threatened me with violence for various reasons. But I have gained some good info here, and I've traded intel and traded ladies with a few of you, so I'm going to give a little back to the community. Besides, my harem is full and the last few girls I posted about are keeping my dick extremely busy, so there won't be anything for me to write about anyway.

Most of you seem to be stuck in the paradigm of offering your benefactor services to girls on craigslist, then trying to give her lowball offers for a hotel room fuck. You're all sharing the same pool of girls and missing out on a lot of quality experiences with this limited view of the world.

So let me give you a few tips for finding gold-diggers, loose women, and "non-pros" the old-fashioned way.

#1 Massage Girls. Lots of girls who give "sensual massages" are right on the cusp of becoming escorts. Some are already escorts. It's the former who can be turned out for very little money once they flip that switch in their brain.

I once became friends with a girl who gave sensual massages and adamantly refused to do anything besides rub me down and jack me off, then have a beer together before she drove home. But after several sessions, we graduated to mutual massage, which led to me eating her pussy, which led to her getting so turned on that she wanted to fuck, which led to the rest of our sessions going straight to the sex without the massage (but for the same price). Once she crossed that line with me, she decided to become an escort and was on Humanniplexx for a while until her boyfriend proposed to her. Now she's back to doing legit massages at one of those frilly girly places, and I go visit her once in a while, but now she won't even look at my dick. Good massages though. And it was fun while it lasted.

#2 Networking. Every time you hook up with a girl, ask her if she has any friends who want to earn some money (or do whatever it is she did to get into your bed). But be smart about it. Remember, these girls are hustlers too and don't want to lose a paying customer (you) to the competition. So offer her a finder's fee in exchange for hooking you up with another girl who is down with the program. Tell her you'll continue seeing her, but you need a girl for those days when your schedule doesn't match. I usually wait until I've already seen a girl 2 or 3 times until I ask her this, but if I never plan on seeing her again I'll ask her after the first date.

This is an excellent way to setup 3-somes and / or create a huge harem of cheap women. Just keep going down the rabbithole of friends, roommates, sisters, etc. Lot of these girls are bisexual too, just ask and they'll bring in a friend. I used to have an oriental girl who I would visit in Garden Grove at her apartment. I offered her a finders fee, and the next time I showed up, her roommate joined us in bed. I also used to have a Mexican girl who would suck me off on a regular basis during the day while her parents were at work. After I offered her a finders fee, our next date consisted of both her AND her little sister sucking me off while I sat in their dad's recliner (both were over 18).

#3 Be a Kingpin. This is a technique for golddiggers, but I mostly used it in stripclubs. Most of you won't be able to pull it off because it requires swagger, confidence, and brass balls. Plus you have to dress the part and not let your guard down for an instant, or else it's all over. It's crude and I don't use it anymore (I'm richer and lazier now) , but back when I was a young prototype G I used to pull this off when I was traveling in a strange city and had a nice hotel room where I could crash and / or party. It basically involves flashing around money (but NOT spending it) , and seeing who bites.

I go into the stripclub, suited up, nice shoes, and with an off-the-charts confident attitude. You know the script that strippers use when they talk to you,"What's your name sweety? What do you do? " I immediately start breaking her balls and teasing her."Your name is Trixie? What kind of mother names her kid Trixie? What do I do? You ask these same boring questions to every guy, right? C'mon, entertain me. Say something interesting Trixie. "

Then I pull out a big wad of cash, about $5, 000 in $20 bills, show it to her and say "I close deals. That's what I do. " Let her SEE the cash, fan the wad, but DO NOT spend a single penny on her. Not a single lapdance or even a lady drink. Tell her,"If you need to go hustle drinks from one of these guys, it's cool, I understand. " Then wink. Tell her you're only killing time for an hour or two because you're in the neighborhood and you have to meet somebody. Most of the girls will think you're a douchebag or just leave you alone. But in a room full of strippers, there's usually one who will bite. Back in the old days, when I still hadn't paid for sex, I had a really high close rate with this one. But of course, I was also much younger and better-looking, and had the energy to stay up and pull this off right when the clubs were closing and the girls were willing to tag along to my "meeting" at 3am and then back to my room. Use it at clubs where you've never been before. If any of the girls know you as a typical punter who buys lapdances, then it's all over.

#4 "He's the Man!" You can use this one everywhere, and it works best on golddiggers and regular civilians. It'll even get you laid for free, AND it's a more refined, classy, and effective version of the Kingpin technique for those of you who lack the swagger and energy (but it will take longer, and requires a different set of resources).

Basically, you roll up into any venue with a wingman and then go your separate ways, but still stay close. Your job is to be suited up (don't forget the shoes) and just be quiet and cool and looking good. Be silent, confident, and mysterious. Your wingman's job is to talk you up to the ladies."What's up Trixie, nice to meet you. Oh, you don't want to be talking to me. I'm married. But you should talk to my man over there. Yeah, the guy in the suit and the Italian shoes, HE'S THE MAN. Trust me on this one, he's the guy you want to meet. He's the greatest guy I know, he's a millionaire, and he actually saved my life one time. But don't tell him I said anything, just play it cool. " Etc.

In general, this will make you look good to regular girls and get them interested in you. The millionaire line and the nice clothes will get the golddiggers to flock around, but unfortunately it backfires on strippers (in my experience) because they mark you as a guy to get money from.

Then at the next venue, you and your wingman switch roles.

BONUS TIP: Instead of a wingman, get yourself an attractive wingwoman to sing your praises. You're suited up, wearing expensive shoes (the first thing chicks notice) , flashing around a little money, AND you have a hot girl telling people how great you are? You're guaranteed to get laid.

#5 The barter system. If you want the most bang for your buck, and / or you don't mind a long-term commitment to a girl, and / or you don't mind having her find out your real name, address, etc, then this is for you.

5A: Substances. I'm going to tread lightly here, because this is a delicate situation. So try to read between the lines, okay? I've turned around ice-cold bitchy beauty queens who wouldn't even acknowledge my presence. I've reeled in the alpha-female strippers, the girls so hot they don't even have to dance on stage and punters are standing in line to get a lapdance with her. The top shelf stripper who says,"Oh no, Mr GoldenMan, I would never do those things for cash, I'm not that type of girl, I don't care how much money you have. I'm not a ho. Okay, maybe a handjob if you buy a VIP dance and tip me $300 up front, but you better finish after 1 song, mmmkay Sweetie? "

"Oh is that right, Trixie? Would you like to meet my friend Mr. Snow? What's that? You're already good friends? Excellent. Let's go to this table in the dark corner where we can talk. " So we do a couple bumps right there in the club and I have her complete and undivided attention. Next thing I know, she's spending the entire weekend at my house, and all it cost me is $200 worth of yayo and a large pizza.

It's an even better deal with. Uh, other substances. A girl wants $500 for 2 hours of her time, but will spend the night with me for $40 worth of something else. Vitamin V. Not the boner pill, but the kind they give you after surgery or if you have a bad back.

Be careful, though. Once you get a reputation as being a hook-up, your phone will start blowing up randomly at 3am with their girlfriends wanting to know where they can find some.

5B: Lease her a car, or pay her cell phone bill, or whatever else she needs. You can often write this off as a business expense, AND it's cheaper than giving her cash. I once hooked up with a gold-digging blonde sorority girl from CSULB. She needed a car, pronto, and I paid for the lease but kept everything in her name. Over the long-run it was much cheaper to do it this way, and I had a young hottie who genuinely acted like a girlfriend when we were together. Oh, and what a shock, one of her sorority sisters needed a car too. What's a poor girl to do?

That was a fun couple of years.

5C: Give her a place to stay. You have to be very very careful with this one, because it's true what they say. Bitches be Crazy. But I've done it 3 times, with great results. The first time, I actually let a girl live with me in my house for 3 months, and sleep in a spare bedroom, all in exchange for regular conjugal visits. But I also own quite a few rental properties, small apartments buildings, condos, and such. So on 2 other occasions, I let a girl live for free in a studio apartment, also in exchange for conjugal visits. But be very careful here, I had one girl recently go nuts on me and I probably won't be doing this anymore.

5D: Free vacations. A semi-pro girl who I used to see on a very regular basis once said to me,"You should take me to Vegas. " Uh. Okay. Our dates were always $200 each, but she spent 3 nights and 2 days in the Venetian with me, and all I had to do was cover expenses and give her $400 in walking around money. After that, a light bulb went off in my head, and now I regularly offer to take girls on trips with me. I'll typically start with a weekend trip somewhere, usually Vegas or Palm Springs, where the only thing to do is fuck, eat, drink, and lay by the pool. If she's tolerable and performs well, I'll take her on a longer trip to Cabo or Hawaii.

Ask me about the time I paid for a pair of strippers to go to Hedonism, and I spent the entire week trading them around so I could bang other guys' girlfriends.

Ask me about the girl I flew to Vegas with me, who then refused to put out (like she had promised) , so I kicked her ass out of the room and gave her $20 cab fare to go back to the airport. Then she called me an hour later and left 3 angry voicemails informing me that there were no more flights that night, and Southwest wouldn't transfer her return ticket. I assume she slept in the airport, but I never heard from her again.

I hope this helps, gents. Good luck. Attached pics are 2 of my regular yayo girls from a few years ago.

Jack Reacher
12-30-11, 20:38
I think we are done with you on this site. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. LOL.

Don't let the door hit you where the dog should of bit you!

You have the audacity & non-integrity to post "Woman Tips", that is stolen right off the internet. Written by Joseph Mathews. "The Art of Approach" Stolen word for word.

http://www.artofapproaching.com/

Good Riddance to you.

Raider1206
12-30-11, 21:53
Yeah, trying to set something up for later today. I might have made it sound not as bad by saying north gardena, but the actual location is Rosecrans and central. I haven't been there before, but sounds pretty ghetto. She told that is the closest Starbucks. We'll see if she checks out.

BTW, here is another one from Culver city that I was emailing last week. Not much fish this week due to holidays I guess. Forgot her age, but I think she was around 23 or something.

I also have a 24 yr old Spanish MILF from OC. She can REALLY suck dicks. Other member said that too. Check out my report in OC section. Last pic with coronas is the MILF.I know the exact place she's talking about there's a 7-11 and a fresh and easy it's a pretty populated spot so you should be good there's a lot of sheriffs there because of the 7-11 but mostly in the morning. Pm me if you need any info on the area

Area56
12-30-11, 22:36
Has anyone heard from her lately?

Raider1206
12-30-11, 23:15
Has anyone heard from her lately?I texted her the other day and no response. She had told me she was getting out of the game

Area56
12-30-11, 23:20
I texted her the other day and no response. She had told me she was getting out of the gameDamn! That is too bad!

Ryan Tanaka
12-30-11, 23:40
So I set up a time to go see the girl in the hood. I told her that I was going to call her after work around 6:30. Before that, I told her that if I don't talk to her in person, I will not bother going there. In called, no answer. Emailed her telling her that I won't go there unless I talk to her. She emailed me back right away saying she won't get off work till late.

Don't know if she is a flake or a fake, but might try and give her another try. No rush for a pussy, especially if she is real. Will follow up.

I know the exact place she's talking about there's a 7-11 and a fresh and easy it's a pretty populated spot so you should be good there's a lot of sheriffs there because of the 7-11 but mostly in the morning. Pm me if you need any info on the area

Mmorrison
12-31-11, 00:16
After a quick scan of my email, I can come up with roughly 30 individual "new nonpros" I fucked between 01/01/11 and today (2 more I'm on the fence because they contacted me in late Dec, but I can't remember if we actually met then or in Jan). Some were once, some were multiple times. Of course I didn't count the ones that rolled over from last year.

Technically, I still have one more day to squeeze some in I guess.

Scammed a few, almost got scammed by one. I'm still trying to decide my girl of the year.

Seems kind of tame compared to previous years and the quantity of quality was definitely down, only a few stunners. I did have more freebies though.

I'm not sure if the decrease was because of the saturation of CL or my change in approach after joining the group. Going to have to find a strategy for 2012.

Icecool2
12-31-11, 15:25
Did not know she was pregnant.

Well, I used protection, and remember pulling out, and flushing it.

It was a good session, and she has been contacting me, but not sure if I would see her again. Maybe.

Though I would recommend her.

Props to Baldy for the info and hook up.

Timmah Smith
12-31-11, 15:46
Does anyone have some intel on Jessica?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/thp/2774889017.html

She works at a high end massage place in Beverly Hills, however, something tells me she may be offering "extras" if she's working outcall.

Leverslit
12-31-11, 17:02
Did you meet up with Sheena? She contacted me a while ago but we never met up.

These 2 contacted me today, I will follow up.

Mykeinla
12-31-11, 22:15
I think we are done with you on this site. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. LOL.

Don't let the door hit you where the dog should of bit you!

You have the audacity & non-integrity to post "Woman Tips", that is stolen right off the internet. Written by Joseph Mathews."The Art of Approach" Stolen word for word.

Good Riddance to you.Good job once again in exposing this pitiful fraud.

Raider1206
12-31-11, 23:51
Did not know she was pregnant.

Well, I used protection, and remember pulling out, and flushing it.

It was a good session, and she has been contacting me, but not sure if I would see her again. Maybe.

Though I would recommend her.

Props to Baldy for the info and hook up.Haven't got the 100% yet but that's what you saw on fb

WHM69
01-01-12, 15:30
You have the audacity & non-integrity to post "Woman Tips", that is stolen right off the internet. Written by Joseph Mathews."The Art of Approach" Stolen word for word.

Good Riddance to you.I don't see anything there about offering to lease a car for a girl, or asking a girl if she has any friends who are hookers. Do you?

LikeTheNipples
01-01-12, 22:06
I got this one to share.

Anybody have any info on her? Talks like a pro, but I'm not sure to pursue.

Raider1206
01-02-12, 00:59
I got this one to share.

159662She works from home and wants 60 BBBJ. Wants to meet at a parking garage by Manchester and Lincoln. I never met up with her though she seemed kinda bitchy

Baldy Cruiser
01-02-12, 02:11
She works from home and wants 60 BBBJ. Wants to meet at a parking garage by Manchester and Lincoln. I never met up with her though she seemed kinda bitchyI met with her. Had a great time. She loves to have her big boobies sucked on. She gives an excellent BBBJ. This was over a year ago.

Ryan Tanaka
01-02-12, 02:42
Did you use the wrong handle name to post this? Or, are you still pretending to be someone else?

I thought you were going to take a break from posting here. I think I can name another handle name you use on this forum other than goldenmen that starts from J.

I don't see anything there about offering to lease a car for a girl, or asking a girl if she has any friends who are hookers. Do you?

ElTiez0
01-02-12, 02:52
I don't know if this is the right section. Does anyone know a good notel in the Whittier area?

The Prestige
01-02-12, 16:31

Baldy Cruiser.Curious what she came down to after quoting elite escort prices for a quickie.

Baldy Cruiser
01-02-12, 17:58
Curious what she came down to after quoting elite escort prices for a quickie.Thought you would never ask. LOL.

All I can say is WOW!

She lives downtown in a studio with her roommate. She is attending UEI College. She is studying Medical Billing.

I picked her up & we drove to a no-tell on Fig. She talks very softly. She is a little shy at first. Mexican-Black combo mix, a Real Slim Goodie! I had been emailing her & texting her for almost a month or so. We finally hooked up. I picked up some brewskis & some condoms & we headed off to La La Land on Fig.

We got settled in the room & drank some beer & talked for a few minutes.

Baldy Cruiser
01-02-12, 18:06
She loved to pose for the camera. She says she is 18, but I think she may be a tad older, like 20 or 21. I kissed her from head to toe. I licked her from head to toe. LOL. I asked her to get on her knees & blow me Good! She smiled a real sexxy, sultry smile & got on her knees & sucked me like Jenna Jamison! Good slurping & suction & she would lick both sides of my cock but Good!

I picked her up in my arms & layed her on the bed. She was my Cinderella & I spread her legs open & gently kissed her labia lips till they opened & sweet honey nectar filled my mouth. Man she tasted Good! She twisted her little nipples & arched her back as I tounge fucked her & finger banged her!

Baldy Cruiser
01-02-12, 18:20
She stuck her ASS up in the air & her face in the pillow. Man what a beautiful sight! I ate her from behind & licked her ass hole. I stuck my tounge in her ass. LOL.

Then we did Sweet Mish! Her pussy is as tight as a vice, felt so friggin good! Man, she loves a dick in her. She put her arms around my shoulders & pulled me into her. I started slow strokes in & out till she was comfortable, & I slowly pumped her harder. I kissed & sucked her nipples. She stuck her tounge in my mouth & we french kissed as I drilled her Good!

Baldy Cruiser
01-02-12, 18:29
Then she got on top & rode me cow girl. Then she spun around like a "True Spinner" & we did reverse cow girl. LOL.

Then we finished up in mish & I pounded away. Just log jammed her good! Just as I was about to cum I pulled out & ripped off the condom & shot on her flat stomach!

Bigdan
01-02-12, 18:30
Actually I was introduced to her by Baldy about 1 1/2 year ago!

Her name was "Hu."!

I don't know about now, but that time she was only doing car dates with BBBJ & CIM! She was great!

Thanks, Baldy!

Ps. Hey, Baldy! Can I have one of your shirts? So, I can wear it every time I bang one of your ladies! LOL!

I got this one to share.

Baldy Cruiser
01-02-12, 18:34
She didn't rush me at all. I banged her for a solid hour for 100. This one goes to the Top of my list with Unee & Brazilia!

In the email she asked for 150, but I told her I only pay 100. She was fine with that. She was more talkative on the ride home. I guess she felt comfortable after it was over & I payed her & she felt at ease. She grew up in Wilmington. Her mom lives there still.

She said I could give out her info to my friends, so Senior Members can PM me for contact info. I had a great time with her. I will definitely repeat.

LikeTheNipples
01-02-12, 18:52
Actually I was introduced to her by Baldy about 1 1/2 year ago!

Her name was "Hu."!

I don't know about now, but that time she was only doing car dates with BBBJ & CIM! She was great!

Thanks, Baldy!

Ps. Hey, Baldy! Can I have one of your shirts? So, I can wear it every time I bang one of your ladies! LOL!Thanks guys!

It looks like I'll be giving her a try. I just love it when they like their titties licked and sucked! LOL

WhenWhen
01-02-12, 22:31
Thanks again for sharing this lovely girl with us!

She didn't rush me at all. I banged her for a solid hour for 100. This one goes to the Top of my list with Unee & Brazilia!

In the email she asked for 150, but I told her I only pay 100. She was fine with that. She was more talkative on the ride home. I guess she felt comfortable after it was over & I payed her & she felt at ease. She grew up in Wilmington. Her mom lives there still.

She said I could give out her info to my friends, so Senior Members can PM me for contact info. I had a great time with her. I will definitely repeat.

Baldy Cruiser.

Pinche Gringo
01-03-12, 01:12
She is a cutie. If you please, I would appreciate her info.

Thought you would never ask. LOL.

All I can say is WOW!

She lives downtown in a studio with her roommate. She is attending UEI College. She is studying Medical Billing.

I picked her up & we drove to a no-tell on Fig. She talks very softly. She is a little shy at first. Mexican-Black combo mix, a Real Slim Goodie! I had been emailing her & texting her for almost a month or so. We finally hooked up. I picked up some brewskis & some condoms & we headed off to La La Land on Fig.

We got settled in the room & drank some beer & talked for a few minutes.

Baldy Cruiser.

Camaro2010
01-03-12, 02:20

Baldy Cruiser.Simply Amazing, bro you got skills!

Samurai II
01-03-12, 12:46

Baldy Cruiser.She is beautiful! Mex-Black what a nice combo!

Thanks for sharing the pics Baldy!

Samurai

Mphelper909
01-03-12, 13:02

Baldy Cruiser.Thanks for sharing your pics and adventures with us.

Thanks for sharing your leads also.

MR. Helper

HngWhtby
01-03-12, 15:45

Baldy Cruiser.Very Nice- would def appreciate Tiffany's info. Saw Unee a few weeks ago which is why this post caught my eye.

WHM69
01-03-12, 19:27
I'm about to go bang this single mom in Whittier. Met her on Craigslist. Without me even asking, she said "I am not a pro", which of course makes me wonder why she would say that and use those exact words. But she's really inexpensive, so I'm going to hit it anyway. Just wondering if any of you guys have seen her or have info?

Smoked Out
01-03-12, 21:14
She works from home and wants 60 BBBJ. Wants to meet at a parking garage by Manchester and Lincoln. I never met up with her though she seemed kinda bitchyCan anyone please pm me with her info?

Member #5087
01-04-12, 02:02
Did you meet up with Sheena? She contacted me a while ago but we never met up.I will see sheena next week, .80 FS

Egor2011
01-04-12, 05:24
Trying my hand at the non-pro game. I've had some responses back and forth with this one. Anyone here been with her?

Rockhard 441
01-04-12, 12:23
I'm about to go bang this single mom in Whittier. Met her on Craigslist. Without me even asking, she said "I am not a pro", which of course makes me wonder why she would say that and use those exact words. But she's really inexpensive, so I'm going to hit it anyway. Just wondering if any of you guys have seen her or have info?Good luck with her! Looks like she has a cute figure.

Mb Gr
01-04-12, 12:43
Trying my hand at the non-pro game. I've had some responses back and forth with this one. Anyone here been with her?

159965Stay away from that one! Who ever you are talking to is using someone else's photos. I have seen that picture and a lot of other pictures of that girl and a lot of people claiming to be that girl all over the world.

FunkyBrotha
01-04-12, 15:11
Gentlemen,

I'm from Switzerland and I got a 2 days stopover in LA during 17/18 January. I would like to meet a non-pro girl. Any hints (websites, ads, etc.).

Thanks for your help!

I can provide useful hints for Zurich, if required. .

Cheers

HngWhtby
01-04-12, 15:18
She loved to pose for the camera. She says she is 18, but I think she may be a tad older, like 20 or 21. I kissed her from head to toe. I licked her from head to toe. LOL. I asked her to get on her knees & blow me Good! She smiled a real sexxy, sultry smile & got on her knees & sucked me like Jenna Jamison! Good slurping & suction & she would lick both sides of my cock but Good!

I picked her up in my arms & layed her on the bed. She was my Cinderella & I spread her legs open & gently kissed her labia lips till they opened & sweet honey nectar filled my mouth. Man she tasted Good! She twisted her little nipples & arched her back as I tounge fucked her & finger banged her!

Baldy Cruiser.I must DATO with this one.

Leverslit
01-05-12, 00:00
OMG I love zurich. I went to club globe earlier this year. It was awesome. Too bad you can't find that shit here.

Gentlemen,

I'm from Switzerland and I got a 2 days stopover in LA during 17/18 January. I would like to meet a non-pro girl. Any hints (websites, ads, etc.).

Thanks for your help!

I can provide useful hints for Zurich, if required. .

Cheers

Leverslit
01-05-12, 00:01
I haven't but she looks good in that picture. Let me know how it goes, I'd love to hit that.

I'm about to go bang this single mom in Whittier. Met her on Craigslist. Without me even asking, she said "I am not a pro", which of course makes me wonder why she would say that and use those exact words. But she's really inexpensive, so I'm going to hit it anyway. Just wondering if any of you guys have seen her or have info?

Leverslit
01-05-12, 00:04
Anyone seen this girl. Looks like she's got some decent tits.

She's in OC

EngiMonger
01-05-12, 00:16
After sort-of-learning the ropes here by reading all the reports, I went ahead and placed an ad on BP (is that the best place to post an ad?) Well, I got a couple of hits and would like to ask if anyone here has intel on these:

1. Blanca Marie, says she needs shopping money and lives in Hawthorne, models and just moved from New England. MmmOK!

2. Cindy, lives in Santa Barbara. I offered $100, she asked for $200 everytime, because she "lives in SBC not LA". Higher cost of living there I guess!

3. Christine, wanted $400 for rent then she sent another message saying she'd take $300. Jeez! Where can I get the discounted rates!

4. Allie, Long Beach, asked for $200 "for about 1 hour" Went as low as $140. I may give this one a try.

5. I can't find her message, not too good looking anyway, has kind of manly face.

6. This might be a fake, goes by name of Serena Akare and claims never to have done this. Right!

7. O'shay, recently moved, no phone, no job, needs help with bill, I didn't respond.

So far not that much luck. Is BP the best place to post add, any advise greatly appreciated. These girls are asking for way too much!

Kenkimark
01-05-12, 01:51
I can be very precise on how many I met on 2011.

34 ladies including 12 from HX and BP, or pros.

22 non-pros, many of them I have met on multiple occasions, and so many of them just one hit.

Money spend, don't ask and don't tell. LOL.

The first few months of this year, I was stressed out about my work and turned into HX and BP a lot.

Since May of 2011, I have been able to concentrate on NON-PROs, and most of my scores were from May of 2011.

Member #4435
01-05-12, 02:20
After sort-of-learning the ropes here by reading all the reports, I went ahead and placed an ad on BP (is that the best place to post an ad?) Well, I got a couple of hits and would like to ask if anyone here has intel on these:

1. Blanca Marie, says she needs shopping money and lives in Hawthorne, models and just moved from New England. MmmOK!

2. Cindy, lives in Santa Barbara. I offered $100, she asked for $200 everytime, because she "lives in SBC not LA". Higher cost of living there I guess!

3. Christine, wanted $400 for rent then she sent another message saying she'd take $300. Jeez! Where can I get the discounted rates!

4. Allie, Long Beach, asked for $200 "for about 1 hour" Went as low as $140. I may give this one a try.

5. I can't find her message, not too good looking anyway, has kind of manly face.

6. This might be a fake, goes by name of Serena Akare and claims never to have done this. Right!

7. O'shay, recently moved, no phone, no job, needs help with bill, I didn't respond.

So far not that much luck. Is BP the best place to post add, any advise greatly appreciated. These girls are asking for way too much!You want advice? Okay. Stay as far the fuck away from #1 as humanly possible. I won't go into details, but I'm just telling you that if you or anyone else gets a reply from her, I would not follow through. If you don't listen, I pity you for the shitstorm you just stepped into.

#4 is a good lay, but I only paid 100 and cost for a room.

I've lost count of how many nonpros and girls from BP I've seen over the last year. Way too many for my own good. But I'm looking forward to what I can do in this next year. Should be interesting.

Iluvbigtitts
01-05-12, 03:37
Sorry for not posting this earlier but I've been a little busy, anyway I posted on craigs got a response from platinum, set up an appointment last week, told me she's off the 91, gave me an intersection to get to. Anyway after fighting traffic and endless email tag she stopped responding, and hasnt responded since.

I have no idea if she's real or if something happened but she seems like a flake or someone just messing with people if anyone had a different experience let me know.

Baldy Cruiser
01-05-12, 12:33

So far not that much luck. Is BP the best place to post add, any advise greatly appreciated. These girls are asking for way too much!Stop the Presses!

The big titted one in the green top. I need to give her a poke. LOL. I will pm you for her digits.

Thanks,

Nutzoid
01-05-12, 13:11

So far not that much luck. Is BP the best place to post add, any advise greatly appreciated. These girls are asking for way too much!Cindy is only as tall as the towel bar. LOL. The has a Kim Kardasian smile. PM this spinner's info please. I have good 411 for VC is you are interested. Thanks, nutz

Baldy Cruiser
01-05-12, 14:19
This one emailed me. Turns out she lives two blocks from Ashley & knows Ashley. She said Ashley is not pregnant.

She has huge titts & loves to have them sucked on. She is thick & is 19. We went to a motell on PCH & we both got naked. I sucked on her titts till my dick got rock hard. Then I sat in a chair & she got on the ground & went to town hoovering my cock! This chick can really slurp tool! She sucks much better than Ashley. She sucked me for a good 20 minutes. I didn't want her to stop. Amazing suction & ball play. She really knows what she is doing.

Then we got on the bed & I slurped her box. This chick is very horny. I stuck my cock in & she went nuts. Pulling me into her & wrapping her legs around me. She was moaning & kissing me. I squeezed & sucked on her big melons! I drilled her pussy good & she was busting nuts all over my cock. Then she wanted to get on top & boy can she ride a cock. This is her favorite position. He was nutting good in this position. Man she can really work her clit all over my cock! God Damn it felt good! Then we did doggie & she kept asking me to slap her ASS! I pounded into her. We went back to mish & then her on top again!

We fucked for a solid hour. There was absolutely no rush. This girl just loves to fuck. She doesn't drink but likes weed. I left my camera at home, so I couldn't take any pics. She sent me these two pics. Her face is very pretty. She will turn you out & break you off! PM me for her contact info. She said she wants to fuck all my friends. LOL. Damage. 100 for a solid hour.

Baldy Cruiser
01-05-12, 15:34
You want advice? Okay. Stay as far the fuck away from #1 as humanly possible. I won't go into details, but I'm just telling you that if you or anyone else gets a reply from her, I would not follow through. If you don't listen, I pity you for the shitstorm you just stepped into.OK, we need more details about this. Please be more detailed & specific. I had a pm from someone say she is great! His exact quote."Marie replied to a few of my ads. She has Double Ds and I think they may be bigger.

You'd love banging her. We hooked up multiple times. She loves sex and makes the cutest sounds and screams. She loves oral and loves taking pics. She lives in Hawthorne off Rosecrans. No car, but her schedule is flexible. She loves to drink tequila. She turned 20 in October."

So, let's hear it.

CAP001
01-05-12, 16:53
JP, I don't know what's wrong with you, but she is the best I ever had.

I just came back to this game from a 3 years' break, and she is the first one I met.

Marie is as sweet as one can be, and very wild in bed.

I am still seeing weekly.

JP, I think you are just jealous because you can't get someone like her.

OK, we need more details about this. Please be more detailed & specific. I had a pm from someone say she is great! His exact quote."Marie replied to a few of my ads. She has Double Ds and I think they may be bigger.

You'd love banging her. We hooked up multiple times. She loves sex and makes the cutest sounds and screams. She loves oral and loves taking pics. She lives in Hawthorne off Rosecrans. No car, but her schedule is flexible. She loves to drink tequila. She turned 20 in October."

So, let's hear it.

Baldy Cruiser.

Member #4435
01-05-12, 17:04
I can't vouch for that dude. Maybe he got her mixed up with another chick. But she was a good lay. And her body is a work of God. To be that skinny with titties that big and smooth chocolate skin. I saw her regularly for about two months. She is also a nice girl. And real smart. Easy to talk with about anything.

As always, YMMV, but I'd roll the dice with her if I were you.

Long time monger here. Back at USASG after a hiatus over the past couple of years.

OK, we need more details about this. Please be more detailed & specific. I had a pm from someone say she is great! His exact quote."Marie replied to a few of my ads. She has Double Ds and I think they may be bigger.

So, let's hear it.

Baldy Cruiser.

Rockhard 441
01-05-12, 20:51
I find it interesting that both the guys that just commented after Baldy's post are new members with this being their only 1 report a piece and both singing her praises. I mean, come on here-I was born at night, but not last night. I'd be very careful with this one until we figure out just what the fuck is going on.

So, let's hear it.

Baldy Cruiser.

CAP001
01-05-12, 22:02
I am not trying to offend anyone here, and if you are JP's friend, please understand that I am not attacking him.

At 1st, I didn't want to write a review about her when I saw someone posted her pictures.

I was hoping all guys will ignore her and I can keep her exclusively to myself.

But now, if someone wrote a total unture review about her and many of guys are interested in meeting her, I rather to have her name cleared.

Not asking anyone to trust me, it is just what I know about her.

I only met her 6 times, and maybe JP had some bad experience with her.

Even that, it is unfair to write a review descriping her like a dark soul from the deep space and sucking human blood.

I find it interesting that both the guys that just commented after Baldy's post are new members with this being their only 1 report a piece and both singing her praises. I mean, come on here-I was born at night, but not last night. I'd be very careful with this one until we figure out just what the fuck is going on.

EngiMonger
01-05-12, 23:20
Thanks for the advice JP! I was going to try to see her this weekend. Close call!

And thanks again for letting me know about #4. I'll see if I can negotiate down to 1 Benji.

Yea, I'll take the advice of a member with more seniority any day. If you say she's the incarnation of evil. Then she is! Too bad because she does have killer tits.

But if Baldy wants to give her a go and get her to be a "good girl" then by all means. Then Baldy can tell us she's ready for the rest of us.

Nutz, I'll PM the 411 on Cindy.

You want advice? Okay. Stay as far the fuck away from #1 as humanly possible. I won't go into details, but I'm just telling you that if you or anyone else gets a reply from her, I would not follow through. If you don't listen, I pity you for the shitstorm you just stepped into.

#4 is a good lay, but I only paid 100 and cost for a room.

I've lost count of how many nonpros and girls from BP I've seen over the last year. Way too many for my own good. But I'm looking forward to what I can do in this next year. Should be interesting.

Beach Dweller
01-06-12, 02:05
Just curious so anyone interested can judge for themselves and make a decision

Raider1206
01-06-12, 03:01
I contacted her and she has a very bad attitude I kept it very friendly never said anything just offered her help after a little back and forth she sends me an email saying never to contact her again. It's a shame because damn those tits are beautiful but nothing I worth that attitude

Member #4435
01-06-12, 05:26
I sent this message to baldy and I will back it up. As always, YMMV. Maybe Jp caught her on a bad day? Maybe raider's price wasn't right? Who knows. I can't vouch for them, but I've been with a cpl of girls that were praised and posted on her and they were subpar at best. As a monger, you know these girls like dice. You might roll a 7, you might roll snake eyes, but you got to roll the dice.

This isn't about her. This is about you. You have to work your G. The gift of gab on these hoes. Yea. She does has a prissy attitude. But it's not worse than Vicki R in the OC. Vicki had yall running errands like she was your wife. Ha. I'm oldschool with my flow and Vicky didn't play games with me. Neither did Marie. And what issweeter than a chick that thinks she is prissy only to swallow, which Marie does well.

BTW, I don't come at non pros like pros. I talked to Marie like she was the college student she is. Didn't talk money after I was fucking her for a month. First, a meet and greet and charmed her little ass off. Gave her the old school compliments. Make her blush over coffee. Before I knew it, I was sucking on their double Ds and getting a handjob in a Starbucks parking lot.

You treat non pros like pros, then they will have an attitude. We stopped talking bc I was her to see thr homies. She claimed to not be a prositute. Fell out. Oh well. Treat hoes like buses, get off one to caught the next one coming. If I sent you her info, don't tell her you got it from me. Tell her you got it from BP or CL. She replies to my ads about twice a month.

BTW, I sent this message to BC:

Long time member and monger, but I lost my account info. I'm now back in LA for about 6 months now. (it's actually 9 months. Moved back in April)

Marie replied to a few of my ads. She has Double Ds and I think they may be bigger.

She knows me as Tommy but I stopped talking to her. You'd love banging her. We hooked up multiple times. She loves sex and makes the cutest sounds and screams. She loves oral and loves taking pics. She lives in Hawthorne off Rosecrans. No car, but her schedule is flexible. She loves to drink tequila. She turned 20 in October.

I asked if she wanted to see friends. And she said no. Do not tell her where you got her info.

Have fun.

Marie <blancamariefuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com ,

I contacted her and she has a very bad attitude I kept it very friendly never said anything just offered her help after a little back and forth she sends me an email saying never to contact her again. It's a shame because damn those tits are beautiful but nothing I worth that attitude

WHM69
01-06-12, 12:03
I can be very precise on how many I met on 2011.

34 ladies including 12 from HX and BP, or pros.

22 non-pros, many of them I have met on multiple occasions, and so many of them just one hit.
After a quick scan of my email, I can come up with roughly 30 individual "new nonpros" I fucked between 01/01/11 and today (2 more I'm on the fence because they contacted me in late Dec, but I can't remember if we actually met then or in Jan).Kenkimark & Mmorrison, please don't take this the wrong way, but I have a question for you. Do you ever have any pussy that you don't Pay for? Because 35 brand new pay-for-play ladies per year seems like a lot to me.

The reason I ask is because a couple years ago, I went through a stretch where I was doing the same thing for several months. I was going to Backpage girls for quickies all the time on my way home from work, I was going to massage parlors to get bbbjs from asian girls, I was going to strip clubs (like the now-closed HT in COI) and knocking them out in the VIP room, I had a sensual massage girl who would come over all the time, plus I had a semi-pro chick would spend the night with me once a week. It became an unhealthy compulsion and almost an addiction for me, because all I had to do was spend a little money and a girl would open her legs for me. No effort or connection required.

It was fun for a while, but it kind of stunted my ability to interact with girls in the regular dating sense, and it was costing me a lot of money. It's still an issue, but I try hard now to just keep this as an amusing side hobby, rather than my primary source of pussy. Just wondering.

Raider1206
01-06-12, 19:21
I sent this message to baldy and I will back it up. As always, YMMV. Maybe Jp caught her on a bad day? Maybe raider's price wasn't right? Who knows. I can't vouch for them, but I've been with a cpl of girls that were praised and posted on her and they were subpar at best. As a monger, you know these girls like dice. You might roll a 7, you might roll snake eyes, but you got to roll the dice.

This isn't about her. This is about you. You have to work your G. The gift of gab on these hoes. Yea. She does has a prissy attitude. But it's not worse than Vicki R in the OC. Vicki had yall running errands like she was your wife. Ha. I'm oldschool with my flow and Vicky didn't play games with me. Neither did Marie. And what issweeter than a chick that thinks she is prissy only to swallow, which Marie does well.

BTW, I don't come at non pros like pros. I talked to Marie like she was the college student she is. Didn't talk money after I was fucking her for a month. First, a meet and greet and charmed her little ass off. Gave her the old school compliments. Make her blush over coffee. Before I knew it, I was sucking on their double Ds and getting a handjob in a Starbucks parking lot.

You treat non pros like pros, then they will have an attitude. We stopped talking bc I was her to see thr homies. She claimed to not be a prositute. Fell out. Oh well. Treat hoes like buses, get off one to caught the next one coming. If I sent you her info, don't tell her you got it from me. Tell her you got it from BP or CL. She replies to my ads about twice a month.

BTW, I sent this message to BC:

Long time member and monger, but I lost my account info. I'm now back in LA for about 6 months now. (it's actually 9 months. Moved back in April)

Marie replied to a few of my ads. She has Double Ds and I think they may be bigger.

She knows me as Tommy but I stopped talking to her. You'd love banging her. We hooked up multiple times. She loves sex and makes the cutest sounds and screams. She loves oral and loves taking pics. She lives in Hawthorne off Rosecrans. No car, but her schedule is flexible. She loves to drink tequila. She turned 20 in October.

I asked if she wanted to see friends. And she said no. Do not tell her where you got her info.

Have fun.

Marie <blancamariefuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com, I never came at her like she was a pro only said I could offer her help never even discussed a price with her after the first email she came out with what do you want? And real attitude like that and I just kept it very friendly apologized for coming out of no where and everything. She asked where I got her info a friend or a website I told her a friend.

HngWhtby
01-06-12, 19:44
Hey Guys,

I'm running an ad and had a reponse from this girl today. She says" how does this work?" anyone seen her?

Thanks,

HWB

EngiMonger
01-06-12, 23:38
I contacted her and she has a very bad attitude I kept it very friendly never said anything just offered her help after a little back and forth she sends me an email saying never to contact her again. It's a shame because damn those tits are beautiful but nothing I worth that attitudeI know man, those tits!

Her demeanor was friendly in the emails I exchanged with her, but it seems she's one of those girls that you got to get when she's in a good mood and have to work on her. Good info there from OldschoolG and yes, she never mentioned any specific amount, just that she wanted money for shopping. If she's savvy with Google she might see these posts hahaha. Then she'll be pissed. Oh well!

Kenkimark
01-07-12, 01:20
As far as I know, MM gets free deals all time, and I always wonder how he does it.

You are absolutely right; this game is very addictive, but, it seems that I haven't impaired my conventional dating abilities at this moment. I dated few ladies last year in my real life and got pretty serious with one of them, but it didn't work out in the end.

It is fair to say that after a while, sex became just a bonus for me. All 22 girls I met come from total different backgrounds, and many of them have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

Few notable stories of last year: 1. Fucked someone in her parents' bed; 2. Picked someone up around mid-night so she can sneak out after her parents went to bed; 3. Met three non-pros in one night; 4. Seeing someone sucking me with tears; 5, fucked a 3rd year law school student; 5. Moaning girl and 6. A non-pro tried to sell me some legal insurance.

Further, I like girls are still hesitating. I like to write persuasive e-mails or texts convincing them that there is nothing to have sex with me and get paid. Sex is just bonus, and the road to reach there is priceless. Maybe that's why I don't really care about the price, but quality and difficulties to get them open their legs.

There are few girl I keep as my regulars, and that's my major source of sex. 1 or 2 times a week, and occasional overnight. They are keeping me busy for sure, and once a while, I do get free deal from them.

Kenkimark & Mmorrison, please don't take this the wrong way, but I have a question for you. Do you ever have any pussy that you don't Pay for? Because 35 brand new pay-for-play ladies per year seems like a lot to me.

The reason I ask is because a couple years ago, I went through a stretch where I was doing the same thing for several months. I was going to Backpage girls for quickies all the time on my way home from work, I was going to massage parlors to get bbbjs from asian girls, I was going to strip clubs (like the now-closed HT in COI) and knocking them out in the VIP room, I had a sensual massage girl who would come over all the time, plus I had a semi-pro chick would spend the night with me once a week. It became an unhealthy compulsion and almost an addiction for me, because all I had to do was spend a little money and a girl would open her legs for me. No effort or connection required.

It was fun for a while, but it kind of stunted my ability to interact with girls in the regular dating sense, and it was costing me a lot of money. It's still an issue, but I try hard now to just keep this as an amusing side hobby, rather than my primary source of pussy. Just wondering.

Raider1206
01-07-12, 01:29
As far as I know, MM gets free deals all time, and I always wonder how he does it.

You are absolutely right; this game is very addictive, but, it seems that I haven't impaired my conventional dating abilities at this moment. I dated few ladies last year in my real life and got pretty serious with one of them, but it didn't work out in the end.

It is fair to say that after a while, sex became just a bonus for me. All 22 girls I met come from total different backgrounds, and many of them have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

Few notable stories of last year: 1. Fucked someone in her parents' bed; 2. Picked someone up around mid-night so she can sneak out after her parents went to bed; 3. Met three non-pros in one night; 4. Seeing someone sucking me with tears; 5, fucked a 3rd year law school student; 5. Moaning girl and 6. A non-pro tried to sell me some legal insurance.

Further, I like girls are still hesitating. I like to write persuasive e-mails or texts convincing them that there is nothing to have sex with me and get paid. Sex is just bonus, and the road to reach there is priceless. Maybe that's why I don't really care about the price, but quality and difficulties to get them open their legs.

There are few girl I keep as my regulars, and that's my major source of sex. 1 or 2 times a week, and occasional overnight. They are keeping me busy for sure, and once a while, I do get free deal from them.Best part with some of these non pros is if you fuck them good or give a good licking they will call you when they are hot and horny and ull get freebies pretty regularly.

Kenkimark
01-07-12, 01:43
It's safe to say that I keep them entertained.

Best part with some of these non pros is if you fuck them good or give a good licking they will call you when they are hot and horny and ull get freebies pretty regularly.

Raider1206
01-07-12, 02:02
It's safe to say that I keep them entertained.Nice bro LOL. I've had quite a few freebies. There are some gems out there you got to deal with the good and bad. I treat them cool make sure I please them too. Than usually about a week later I get a text are you busy I could use a good licking from you can we meet LOL. Give them a good lick than its my turn BBBJ and some good ole fashion pounding LOL. They are the best

Kenkimark
01-07-12, 02:06
Nice. It's such an achievement when they want to do it free.

BTW, if you reply to this post, that one will be your 200th post.

Congratulation.

Nice bro LOL. I've had quite a few freebies. There are some gems out there you got to deal with the good and bad. I treat them cool make sure I please them too. Than usually about a week later I get a text are you busy I could use a good licking from you can we meet LOL. Give them a good lick than its my turn BBBJ and some good ole fashion pounding LOL. They are the best

Rainjam
01-07-12, 04:03
I have had some interesting email exchanges with this gal. I swear that it seems TGTBT but does anybody have any background or recon info?

Kenkimark
01-07-12, 04:21
Any info about them, or you have something to treat.

Mmorrison
01-07-12, 07:38
Hey Guys,

I'm running an ad and had a reponse from this girl today. She says" how does this work?" anyone seen her?

Thanks,

HWB.

160355Another non nonpro. Replied to me consistently towards the end of 09 and early 10. The last month or two has replied with the "new to this, never done this" line.

Raider1206
01-07-12, 11:07
Nice. It's such an achievement when they want to do it free.

BTW, if you reply to this post, that one will be your 200th post.

Congratulation.Thanks for pointing that out LOL well here's 200.

Rockhard 441
01-07-12, 11:57
Jesus-what a collection you got this week! From the pierced lip, to the Elvira hair to the fashion-ally challenged. I think I would need a double-dose of Viagra to get it up for most of them. Although the Latina in the red & black has a cute face and nice hair even though she is on the large side! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Bronsonator
01-07-12, 14:58
But it's not worse than Vicki R in the OC. Vicki had yall running errands like she was your wife. Ha. I'm oldschool with my flow and Vicky didn't play games with me.I'm done with her now, but I did get to fuck her in the ass.

Leverslit
01-07-12, 15:12
She's been replyng to my ads for a long time. Never hooked up with her.

Hey Guys,

Thanks,

HWB.

Kenkimark
01-07-12, 17:13
I know the stair lady is a repeater and probably non non-pro, but just wondering who actually met her.

I will you posted.

Jesus-what a collection you got this week! From the pierced lip, to the Elvira hair to the fashion-ally challenged. I think I would need a double-dose of Viagra to get it up for most of them. Although the Latina in the red & black has a cute face and nice hair even though she is on the large side! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Beach Dweller
01-07-12, 17:35
Any info about them, or you have something to treat.1, 2.3 and 10 damn just damn nice job!

Rockhard 441
01-07-12, 19:28
Hahaha Bronsonator! You are a persistent fucker. I didn't have the patience for her after the first and only time we met.

I'm done with her now, but I did get to fuck her in the ass.

Kenkimark
01-08-12, 03:02
Actually these are replies I got in two days excluding few I determined to fuck.

HngWhtby
01-08-12, 11:36
Another non nonpro. Replied to me consistently towards the end of 09 and early 10. The last month or two has replied with the "new to this, never done this" line.Thanks man. The " how does this work"? Is a dead giveaway, very much like " I'm not a ****".

Ca Roadie
01-08-12, 16:01
Another non nonpro. Replied to me consistently towards the end of 09 and early 10. The last month or two has replied with the "new to this, never done this" line.Me too in that same timeframe, multiple convos but I never sampled. At the time a couple of years ago she checked out as a 'taxpayer' but definitely she's no fresh non-pro.

HngWhtby
01-09-12, 12:57
File:/C:/Users / Owner / Downloads / h6. Jpg.

This chick responded to an ad late last night. Any info on her?

Bronsonator
01-09-12, 15:52
File:/C:/Users / Owner / Downloads / h6. Jpg.

This chick responded to an ad late last night. Any info on her?Is this girl in Orange? If so- I've seen her. Can't follow your link, sorry.

atBad to the Bone, I'm not needle-dicked. There's at least one other member here who knows because we tag-teamed a girl in the past. But VR's ass is a now nicely enlarged. I put that out there so no one gets up-charged for a cherry ass.

Happy Hunting!

HngWhtby
01-09-12, 17:22
Is this girl in Orange? If so- I've seen her. Can't follow your link, sorry.

AtBad to the Bone, I'm not needle-dicked. There's at least one other member here who knows because we tag-teamed a girl in the past. But VR's ass is a now nicely enlarged. I put that out there so no one gets up-charged for a cherry ass.

Happy Hunting!No, she's in West Hollywood and asking for my $$

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/asset.php?fid=145926&uid=301278&d=1326143718

HngWhtby
01-09-12, 19:15
Is this girl in Orange? If so- I've seen her. Can't follow your link, sorry.

AtBad to the Bone, I'm not needle-dicked. There's at least one other member here who knows because we tag-teamed a girl in the past. But VR's ass is a now nicely enlarged. I put that out there so no one gets up-charged for a cherry ass.

Happy Hunting!Got a bad vibe with this one- asked for pics, refused to meet / talk on the phone, and asked for donation and to stop wasting her time. Is is me, or is this just another asian working girl with a bad attitude?

The Tall Man
01-09-12, 23:44
OK I have got 2 so-so UTR non-pros under my belt in the past 6 months or so. Here's one I tracking now, anyone seen?

The Tall Man.

Leverslit
01-09-12, 23:50
Thought I scored big time with this one until she tells me that she can't do nothing for under 500.

I told her she's got the golden pussy syndrome. She told me I was a cheap bastard. I even offered her 200 just to see if she would take it. I'd like to make 200 / hr.

marikomarie92@gmail.com

Hi I am 19 from hawaii. 5'2 97 pounds looking for a

Mutuallybenificfial relationship so that I can be comfortable living

In Cali. Just arrived a couple weeks ago. My number is 808352XXXX. I

Don't know when I can check my email again because my phone internet is

Currently going in and out on me so if you like what you see give me a

Call on my cell. 808352XXXX

Member #4435
01-10-12, 02:05
Tapped once, got another reply from her. If anyone wants her info any has a decent posting history, ask.

LE Watcher
01-10-12, 22:17
Here she is.

http://www.facebook.com/#

/profile. Php? I'd=100003212288738.

Not a very smart girl! Using a real name is a no no!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tantriq-Entertainment/100120691699?sk=photos#

/pages / Tantriq-Entertainment / 100120691699? Sk=wallTantriq Entertainment? She set this up to sell from.

Travelling Guy
01-11-12, 01:28
The latest to reply to me. Claims to be in North LA, any input?

Raider1206
01-11-12, 02:43

160897That one is spam.

Rainjam
01-11-12, 10:44
It seems the girl is out of the game. I met her for coffee and she was all and more but she was looking for $$$$ per 2hrs. Yieks! I did not say no hoping to keep the line of communication open. I followed up with her Monday and she's now telling me that she is no longer available. It seems sugar has come her way, that is, a sugar dad. With. Get this. $5K per month! What is the world coming to? How can we, working stiffs, compete with this? BTW, she's a Polish exchange student with visa problems. So the story goes. Although she claimed it was not her job, pursuing a sugar daddy was definitely her gig.

Before I leave this post let me ask for help on this one: Any recon? It seems TGTBT but her emails are legit and I have confirmed from independent sources that's she is a doll as the picture will indicate. Will see about price, it might be another expensive dream. Any info will be appreciated.

I have had some interesting email exchanges with this gal. I swear that it seems TGTBT but does anybody have any background or recon info?

Klnight555
01-11-12, 12:08
Any intel on this one? Goes by the name of Mary. Says she's 21 and an "inspiring model."Have any of you guys hit this one? I know she replies to many of our ads, but just wondering if anyone here have met her.

Mmorrison
01-11-12, 12:24
Have any of you guys hit this one? I know she replies to many of our ads, but just wondering if anyone here have met her.I know two who have and she just finally replied to me the other day. Currently negotiating. Tiptoeing the non nonpro line.

Klnight555
01-11-12, 12:30
I know two who have and she just finally replied to me the other day. Currently negotiating. Tiptoeing the non nonpro line.Thanks for the info. I'm suppose to meet her on Saturday.

LikeTheNipples
01-11-12, 22:38
I got contacted by these 2.

The petite looking one, in the pink bottom and blue top, is in Westlake Village and needs help with rent by this Friday. She seemed cool until I offered her. 1 then she stopped replying. So if anybody wants to continue negotiating I can give you her email. Oh and by the way she is willing to spend all night if you get a room.

The second one in red is in Downey. She is asking for. 3 I countered with. 1 and also got shot down. But she did seem polite. Same thing with this one. If you're willing to pay. 3 I can give you her email.

The signs point to pro's, but if you're interested let me know.

Klnight555
01-12-12, 01:32
The first one replied to two of my ads. She wants 200 an hour. She wants 300 an hour for FS with BBBJ. She seems to be looking pretty hard since she's relying to many ads.

The petite looking one, in the pink bottom and blue top, is in Westlake Village and needs help with rent by this Friday. She seemed cool until I offered her. 1 then she stopped replying. So if anybody wants to continue negotiating I can give you her email. Oh and by the way she is willing to spend all night if you get a room.

The second one in red is in Downey. She is asking for. 3 I countered with. 1 and also got shot down. But she did seem polite. Same thing with this one. If you're willing to pay. 3 I can give you her email.

Alxm1
01-12-12, 01:45
First one is a flake. Responding to alotta guys and no one is getting anywhere. Don't know what game she's playing.

Kenkimark
01-12-12, 05:43
Spam, replies to me everyday.

If I really meet her on the street, I would kill her right there.

LikeTheNipples
01-12-12, 15:39
I don't think she's spam because her story pans out with her facebook page.

We emailed back and forth a few times. But does seem to be a flake. It's not like if she's that good looking of a girl to be so picky.

She did mention that she was a webcam model. Maybe that is affecting her rate.

And I made a mistake instead of it being. 1 it should have been 1.

Spam, replies to me everyday.

If I really meet her on the street, I would kill her right there.

Dctator1
01-12-12, 21:08
Got an email from this one who wanted to meet right away. Defiantly a Pro as her first email said," I remember you, we met up before." Problem is I don't remember her and I ask when we met. She emails me "that it was about a month and a half ago." Problem is, I can't find any history plus I would have defiantly remembered her. So I ask how many roses, and she says 200 like before. Well I'm not cheap, but I know for a fact I have not paid that recently. And besides, I took a break during the the past 3 months. So I'm not sure if this is a set up for a cash and dash situation, which happened to me once before. Same kind of meet right away thing. Thank god I only lost a small amount in that one.

So I got a little spoked and called it off. Told her maybe we can meet at a coffee house in the future and go from there.

She emails back "you look like someone I met on pelham street before. I guess I wasnt you."

So she is either real and a pro, as she has dine this before and probably with numerous guys, or she is a rob girl and I am happy I got out early.

Anybody else have dealings with her. Goes by Melina Lopez.

She is the one on the right.

LikeTheNipples
01-13-12, 00:01
Is this what her email starts with? Mellop1983.

I didn't get a pic from her, but she quoted me 150 / hr.

I asked for her pic and didn't get a response back.

What's up with these girls? Is it me?

Got an email from this one who wanted to meet right away. Defiantly a Pro as her first email said," I remember you, we met up before." Problem is I don't remember her and I ask when we met. She emails me "that it was about a month and a half ago." Problem is, I can't find any history plus I would have defiantly remembered her. So I ask how many roses, and she says 200 like before. Well I'm not cheap, but I know for a fact I have not paid that recently. And besides, I took a break during the the past 3 months. So I'm not sure if this is a set up for a cash and dash situation, which happened to me once before. Same kind of meet right away thing. Thank god I only lost a small amount in that one.

So I got a little spoked and called it off. Told her maybe we can meet at a coffee house in the future and go from there.

She emails back "you look like someone I met on pelham street before. I guess I wasnt you."

So she is either real and a pro, as she has dine this before and probably with numerous guys, or she is a rob girl and I am happy I got out early.

Dctator1
01-13-12, 00:03

What's up with these girls? Is it me?That is her.

Dctator1
01-13-12, 00:05

What's up with these girls? Is it me?Not sure you did this, but if you google just Mellop1983 you get a lot of ads from backpage for early Dec.

Only trouble is there are no pics so I still can't be sure the pic I got is her

LikeTheNipples
01-13-12, 00:09
Not sure you did this, but if you google just Mellop1983 you get a lot of ads from backpage for early Dec.

Only trouble is there are no pics so I still can't be sure the pic I got is herYeah I tried LOL.

No pics on her.

Member #4435
01-13-12, 00:27
I have already given away the info to the girl in the white dress. Not giving it out anymore. Just an FYI.

HeadTurner
01-13-12, 00:35
I have already given away the info to the girl in the white dress. Not giving it out anymore. Just an FYI.It's okay, we corresponded for a while. She flaked on me.

Member #4435
01-13-12, 14:25
It's okay, we corresponded for a while. She flaked on me.She flaked on me twice as well. I was just persistent and finally landed her.

WHM69
01-13-12, 20:11

161098She's definitely a pro. I fucked her a couple years ago in a motel room, I think we met on either BackPage or Craigslist.

Klnight555
01-13-12, 21:27
She flaked on me twice as well. I was just persistent and finally landed her.Just so you all know, she also posts on CL. She posted it in Hollywood last week.

EngiMonger
01-13-12, 23:28
Have at it, if you dig preggies. Hahaha, these chics will try any possible scam!

Hello, there. I've never done this before but I figured it might be worth a try. But I'd definitely have to tell you my situation first. Ha. It might interest you more, or not, I don't know, however I've noticed that it's actually a turn on for quite some men. I am PREGNANT. Don't don't don't! Yeah. But being pregnant isn't all that bad, my breasts have doubled in size, and I just happen to have a cute little belly. Yes. But, I'm very beautiful, not to be conceited. I'm half Persian, and half Caucasian. My situation is that my baby's daddy is a complete loser, and isn't helping me in any way. I'm a ton of fun though! People know me for my outgoing care-free, humorous attitude. There are a lot of catches with my situation yes, but I promise I could make it worth your while. If interested just give me an email back, and we can talk more.

DarkRaijin
01-14-12, 00:32
I've tried something similar frm a dating site. The girl had it in open viewing that she has visa problems and looking to get married. I played my cards right and well nailed her a few times. Never gave her a call back.

But she was azn. U know Belvedre recently beat Grey goose so Polish now really think stink don't stink =D but its unfortunate and reality it does. A 5K / month salary and you think she is a doll. She better be what I want her to be if she wants that kinnda pay. I wonder what she will write on her CV. LOL. But only in CA sir. But a great way to launder $.

It seems the girl is out of the game. I met her for coffee and she was all and more but she was looking for $$$$ per 2hrs. Yieks! I did not say no hoping to keep the line of communication open. I followed up with her Monday and she's now telling me that she is no longer available. It seems sugar has come her way, that is, a sugar dad. With. Get this. $5K per month! What is the world coming to? How can we, working stiffs, compete with this? BTW, she's a Polish exchange student with visa problems. So the story goes. Although she claimed it was not her job, pursuing a sugar daddy was definitely her gig.

Before I leave this post let me ask for help on this one: Any recon? It seems TGTBT but her emails are legit and I have confirmed from independent sources that's she is a doll as the picture will indicate. Will see about price, it might be another expensive dream. Any info will be appreciated.

Member #4464
01-14-12, 13:22
She's staying in the San Gabriel Valley and we have been texting ongoing. This picture looks familiar to me for some reason.

Does anyone have any info on her?

Alxm1
01-14-12, 22:30
Have at it, if you dig preggies. Hahaha, these chics will try any possible scam!

Hello, there. I've never done this before but I figured it might be worth a try. But I'd definitely have to tell you my situation first. Ha. It might interest you more, or not, I don't know, however I've noticed that it's actually a turn on for quite some men. I am PREGNANT. Don't don't don't! Yeah. But being pregnant isn't all that bad, my breasts have doubled in size, and I just happen to have a cute little belly. Yes. But, I'm very beautiful, not to be conceited. I'm half Persian, and half Caucasian. My situation is that my baby's daddy is a complete loser, and isn't helping me in any way. I'm a ton of fun though! People know me for my outgoing care-free, humorous attitude. There are a lot of catches with my situation yes, but I promise I could make it worth your while. If interested just give me an email back, and we can talk more.

161187What scam is she trying? She just said she was pregnant. And yes it is a turn on for some guys. Ever bang a pregnant chic? I have. They are much more hornier than normal and their titties are producing milk. My first pregnant chic screwed me to high heaven and it was my first taste of milk. And surprisingly it was pretty good.

One other thing. Don't post emails out like this. If you wanted to offer her, should've just posted the pic and some details. Then PM the email info. Learn.

Raider1206
01-14-12, 23:42
What scam is she trying? She just said she was pregnant. And yes it is a turn on for some guys. Ever bang a pregnant chic? I have. They are much more hornier than normal and their titties are producing milk. My first pregnant chic screwed me to high heaven and it was my first taste of milk. And surprisingly it was pretty good.

One other thing. Don't post emails out like this. If you wanted to offer her, should've just posted the pic and some details. Then PM the email info. Learn.I agree with you on this one preggos are the best they are super horny and ready for whatever plus you dot have to worry about getting them pregnant LOL

Alxm1
01-15-12, 00:18
I agree with you on this one preggos are the best they are super horny and ready for whatever plus you dot have to worry about getting them pregnant LOLYep they become super freaks. LOL

Zman429
01-15-12, 00:45
I agree with you on this one preggos are the best they are super horny and ready for whatever plus you dot have to worry about getting them pregnant LOLWish my ex had known that

The Prestige
01-15-12, 02:02
My first pregnant chic screwed me to high heaven and it was my first taste of milk. And surprisingly it was pretty good.LOL crazy Alxm1.

EngiMonger
01-15-12, 06:02
One other thing. Don't post emails out like this. If you wanted to offer her, should've just posted the pic and some details. Then PM the email info. Learn.Will do! Still learning mongering etiquette in this forum.

The Tall Man
01-15-12, 13:27

EngilMonger. Please know that all this woman (or her friends or family) has to do is Google her email address and guess what pops up now, duh.

Please try to edit this email address out of your post (and others that have responded to your original post need to do the same. Look at my edit in the above) , perhaps it will eventually evaporate and in the future never ever enter emails into posts only private PM.

Live and learn.

The Tall Man

EngiMonger
01-15-12, 17:34
Yes, my noob mistake,

I tried to edit but I can't find the option to do that.

EngilMonger. Please know that all this woman (or her friends or family) has to do is Google her email address and guess what pops up now, duh.

Please try to edit this email address out of your post (and others that have responded to your original post need to do the same. Look at my edit in the above) , perhaps it will eventually evaporate and in the future never ever enter emails into posts only private PM.

Live and learn.

The Tall Man

Jack Reacher
01-15-12, 21:43
She says her mission in life is to suck all the hot gooey cum outa vanilla dicks & swallowing every tasty drop.

BladeRunner556
01-16-12, 02:35
Will do! Still learning mongering etiquette in this forum.Read Jackson's posting guidelines before you get yourself, a NP, or this site in trouble.

Penn7
01-16-12, 13:40
She says her mission in life is to suck all the hot gooey cum outa vanilla dicks & swallowing every tasty drop.Well it is good to have goals and she looks very capable.

Baldy Cruiser
01-16-12, 13:51
She says her mission in life is to suck all the hot gooey cum outa vanilla dicks & swallowing every tasty drop.Sounds like my kind of girl. LOL.

Zauriel
01-16-12, 14:03
Today I am looking for a litle GFE & greek from a bubble butt ebony girl. Any of you seniors have a recommendation for here in LA (not OC or IE)? If you don't want to post, please PM me. My deepest gratitude!

Yellowfever023
01-16-12, 18:17
Well it is good to have goals and she looks very capable.Hi Guys,

I was talking to a motivational speaker today and here is her quote " A plan without a goal is just a wish" and it sounds like this girl has a plan.

The Tall Man
01-16-12, 19:38
Yes, my noob mistake,

I tried to edit but I can't find the option to do that.Here is the info from this site FAQ:

Editing and Deleting your Posts.

Can I edit or delete my posts?

If you have registered and are logged in, you may be able to edit and delete your posts (although the administrator may have turned off this option). Your ability to edit your posts may be time-limited, depending on how the administrator has set up the forum.

To edit or delete your posts, click the Edit Post button by the particular post. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting it may remove the entire thread.

Once you've made your modifications, a note may appear to inform other users that you have edited your post.

If the edit time and date appear as a link you can click on this to see the differences between the original and edited versions, or between edits if there have been multiple edits.

Can others edit my posts?

Administrators and moderators may also edit your messages. If they do, there may not be a note telling other users that the post was modified.

-

It looks like the Admin has turned off this option, it was on yesterday? Admin could U-turn the EDIT button ON so this particular post / email address can be deleted!

Thanks, The Tall Man

SaltyDog
01-16-12, 20:08

So far not that much luck. Is BP the best place to post add, any advise greatly appreciated. These girls are asking for way too much!Are you joking? Look at the heavy makeup and the bump on her throat. That's a homo. I'm going to try BP and place an add. No more CL, you all heard my complaints already.

Dontbebare
01-17-12, 04:24
So I responded to a benefactor add on CL, and got a response. Have gone back and forth about 25 times on email. She is claiming to need money to get her car fixed. Fair enough, reason doesn't really matter. I could see where OP said she had a manly face, but in the picture batch she sent me was this one, which doesn't look to bad. She is quoting me $$, seems quite high. Wondering if anybody had any experience with this one.

So far not that much luck. Is BP the best place to post add, any advise greatly appreciated. These girls are asking for way too much!

Kenkimark
01-17-12, 05:01
I have been pretty much fucking non stop with my regulars and few new incredible talents since new year.

Therefore, like to offer these to the site. These are selected ones from the huge amount of replies I received and are attractive in someways.

Since this site is getting little rough, let me be little selective this time.

You don't have be trusted member or even senior member, just not newbies with one or two posts under your belt.

Never exchanged any e-mails with any of them.

Please be safe.

Because I am very busy tomorrow, my response maybe little slow.

#1, Nude, Don't know anything. Probably UTR.

#2, sunglass and mirror. 27.

#3, Black skinny one. 19, 5'10, 130ibs.

#4, Ass. Probably UTR.

#5, half pic. Don't know anything.

#6, Beach girl. 21 or 22. Student.

#7, Don't know anything.

Are you joking? Look at the heavy makeup and the bump on her throat. That's a homo. I'm going to try BP and place an add. No more CL, you all heard my complaints already.

Kenkimark
01-17-12, 05:08
Interesting info. If she is real, please let me know.

Is she still saying woodland hill?

I don't think she's spam because her story pans out with her facebook page.

We emailed back and forth a few times. But does seem to be a flake. It's not like if she's that good looking of a girl to be so picky.

She did mention that she was a webcam model. Maybe that is affecting her rate.

And I made a mistake instead of it being. 1 it should have been 1.

Kenkimark
01-17-12, 05:20
I ended up not meeting any of them because new incredible talents are keeping me very busy.

Devoti
01-17-12, 06:20
I have been pretty much fucking non stop with my regulars and few new incredible talents since new year.It must nice to be able to give back to the community. Thank you.

Ca Roadie
01-17-12, 13:04

4. Allie, Long Beach, asked for $200 "for about 1 hour" Went as low as $140. I may give this one a try.#4 is the 2nd half of the 2 girl combo with Cassie B in Long Beach. I never ended up sampling since they ended up being flaky on me the one time I tried to set it up. But I'd put her in semi-pro / slightly UTR territory at best. IIRC it was about $150 for both of them together a year or so ago, and the 1st half is the hot half. So you should have some room for negotiation.

LikeTheNipples
01-17-12, 19:15
I just ended up passing on her. I got a few PM's and gave her info out. Hopefully somebody has something to report back.

Is she still saying woodland hill?

LikeTheNipples
01-17-12, 19:22
I've gotten replies from atleast 2 from your batch.

Both not really what I was looking for. But they both seem like non-non-pros to me.

I have been pretty much fucking non stop with my regulars and few new incredible talents since new year.

Therefore, like to offer these to the site. These are selected ones from the huge amount of replies I received and are attractive in someways.

You don't have be trusted member or even senior member, just not newbies with one or two posts under your belt.

Please be safe.

#4, Ass. Probably UTR.

#7, Don't know anything.

Zman429
01-17-12, 19:28
So I responded to a benefactor add on CL, and got a response. Have gone back and forth about 25 times on email. She is claiming to need money to get her car fixed. Fair enough, reason doesn't really matter. I could see where OP said she had a manly face, but in the picture batch she sent me was this one, which doesn't look to bad. She is quoting me $$, seems quite high. Wondering if anybody had any experience with this one.

16152925 times. Close the deal LOL

Dezan
01-17-12, 20:20

So far not that much luck. Is BP the best place to post add, any advise greatly appreciated. These girls are asking for way too much!Your #2 cindy is definitely not a non-pro. http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/d4a/cali-lee/

Dontbebare
01-17-12, 20:25
Am working on it.

25 times. Close the deal LOL

Raider1206
01-17-12, 22:40

Both not really what I was looking for. But they both seem like non-non-pros to me.

161610First one is pro I saw her last week decent BBBJ but the body is not good and the teeth were a turn off I should of left but I already made the trip so I went thru with it

Klnight555
01-17-12, 22:45

Is she still saying woodland hill?She can't be legit. I'm going through some of my emails and she comes up with different names and email addresses. If anyone have seen her and verify she is legit, post it. I wouldn't mind seeing her.

Raider1206
01-17-12, 23:31
She can't be legit. I'm going through some of my emails and she comes up with different names and email addresses. If anyone have seen her and verify she is legit, post it. I wouldn't mind seeing her.She's fake trust me it's spam

EngiMonger
01-18-12, 00:09
Your #2 cindy is definitely not a non-pro.

http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/d4a/cali-lee/Good find! That's definitely her,. The star tattoo on the left arm matches http://bl.definebabe.com/2/20/17002/02.jpg

Well, she might be a porn pro non-pro.

The Tall Man
01-18-12, 00:16
I ended up not meeting any of them because new incredible talents are keeping me very busy.I feel your pain, just not enough hours in the day to meet up with the demand.

I too have found a light skinned black gal who is literally 10 minutes away from my home, is clean, complete GFE, very reasonable at $80, is available any time day or night, two nights ago sucked and licked my dick and balls for almost 45 minutes that gave me hickeys all around the tip, I shot my load into her waiting mouth. So why drive anywhere else? Yes it will eventually come to a close (they always do) but for the time being it "ain't broke so don't fix it". LOL.

Have fun, The Tall Man

Clutch
01-18-12, 02:11
Your #2 cindy is definitely not a non-pro.

http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/d4a/cali-lee/Not picking an argument or anything but #2 Cindy has a tattoo visible on her arm and "Cali Lee" has bare arms.

RoadRally2
01-18-12, 02:53
This girl is a real girl.

I used to live in honolulu and I met her out in the night life scene.

Thought I scored big time with this one until she tells me that she can't do nothing for under 500.

I told her she's got the golden pussy syndrome. She told me I was a cheap bastard. I even offered her 200 just to see if she would take it. I'd like to make 200 / hr.

marikomarie92@gmail.com

Hi I am 19 from hawaii. 5'2 97 pounds looking for a

Mutuallybenificfial relationship so that I can be comfortable living

In Cali. Just arrived a couple weeks ago. My number is 808352XXXX. I

Don't know when I can check my email again because my phone internet is

Currently going in and out on me so if you like what you see give me a

Call on my cell. 808352XXXX

ChrisPoontang
01-18-12, 03:27
Not picking an argument or anything but #2 Cindy has a tattoo visible on her arm and "Cali Lee" has bare arms.Number 4 is a porn girl named Alexis Amlin.

She is definitely a pro but if these losers want to keep believing the lies they are welcome to do so.

Kenkimark
01-18-12, 05:01
I checked my email today and found roughly 200 replies from that face, two versions actually.

Why are you saying she is real?

Just my curiosity. After seeing her face that many times, I am not interested at meeting her, but why are you saying she is real.

Just curious.

She's fake trust me it's spam

Kenkimark
01-18-12, 05:50
Of course, that's the game here. Figure out who is on which side, and who must do.

Just like I posted, I never contacted any of them and please be safe.

Thank you for your input.

Kenkimark
01-18-12, 05:53
You are a trusted member, and at least told me that based on what you are saying she is real before you leave this topic.

I just ended up passing on her. I got a few PM's and gave her info out. Hopefully somebody has something to report back.

Kenkimark
01-18-12, 06:02
Are you LE?

Jack Reacher
01-18-12, 12:53
I feel your pain, just not enough hours in the day to meet up with the demand.

I too have found a light skinned black gal who is literally 10 minutes away from my home, is clean, complete GFE, very reasonable at $80, is available any time day or night, two nights ago sucked and licked my dick and balls for almost 45 minutes that gave me hickeys all around the tip, I shot my load into her waiting mouth. So why drive anywhere else? Yes it will eventually come to a close (they always do) but for the time being it "ain't broke so don't fix it". LOL.

Have fun, The Tall ManSo, why aren't you sharing her? This board is about sharing. Not bragging.

Jack Reacher
01-18-12, 12:54
Are you LE?And who are you? Kenkimark don't forget to take your meds today.

Trunk Monkey
01-18-12, 13:01
Just banged this one all night. She is in West LA. Loves tequila & snow.

Raider1206
01-18-12, 13:22
Just banged this one all night. She is in West LA. Loves tequila & snow.Lucky bastard. Very nice find what was the damage?

Alxm1
01-18-12, 16:30
So, why aren't you sharing her? This board is about sharing. Not bragging.Ain't nothing wrong with bragging a little. He's not really pushing it into our faces. And a non-pro should essentially not be shared especially if you find one that has only replied to you. So that you can keep her in that status as long as possible. Once you turn her out to the masses she becomes a UTR. I got some beautiful non-pros that I know have not replied to anybody here or others. And I plan on keeping it that way. The ones that you get that you know have replied to others. Tap those and share. But the true gems, ain't no shame in keeping them to yourself. Some of you guys have lost sight of what the non-pro is supposed to be.

Kenkimark
01-18-12, 16:37
Here is why. I have been receiving very strange replies lately. The inquries they made is not how they are going to get paid, but HOW this non-pro thing works and how big this non-pro system is.

Many of them made me feel that they are iniating interrogations, or I was deposed.

One particular e-mail with that face offered me something clearly illegal, and will get me in much deeper trouble than just prostitution.

Maybe I am just paranoid, but actually thinking to close the shop for a little while.

And then, someone started saying that she is real.

Coincidence? I don't know, but I am leaving this for a while unless I am convinced otherwise.

And who are you? Kenkimark don't forget to take your meds today.

Cres Prophet2
01-18-12, 16:39
Just banged this one all night. She is in West LA. Loves tequila & snow.I don't like to brag, but I love to boast.

Nice one.

LikeTheNipples
01-18-12, 17:13
WTF? Where does that question come out of?

Why would I be LE? I can't pass on girls?

Am I forced to go see a girl just because she contacts me?

Are you LE?

Dezan
01-18-12, 19:59
Not picking an argument or anything but #2 Cindy has a tattoo visible on her arm and "Cali Lee" has bare arms.Haha. No worries, for definitive proof:

http://bl.definebabe.com/6/68/25686/14.jpg

Luv Da Latinas
01-18-12, 20:57

Am I forced to go see a girl just because she contacts me?Well I can backup LTN, he gave up some good info for me to work with. I've met the person already and will meet again, so LTN ain't LE. I asked him for 411 he gave me good intel, I worked and agreed to forward any intel I get that may suit his taste. Sorry, I'm not willing to give her away yet.

Ryan Tanaka
01-18-12, 21:52
Nipples is real as he gets. He saw one of my girls and he's a generous guy.

Ryan Tanaka
01-18-12, 22:02
Current fishes in my LA bait. Any luck with these ones?

Tan blonde with pink eye shadows is Marie from Culver City. Kinda pricey, but going to see her this Saturday. I have confirmed her professional website as well as other sites.

One with phone is a MILF from burbank. Not sure if she is real, but willing to fuck for free. Just want to have fun when husband is not around.

Latina is another egular here, I think. She is also on HX per information here.

I posted couple more on OC section so check them out. Trying to organize a gangbang revenge iwas not able to fulfill from last year!

Kenkimark
01-19-12, 03:56
I apologize and I wasn't questioning about your trustworthiness, but actually thought that maybe your account got hijacked.

I think that I am paranoid by those LE like responses. Mostly a reply from that face because she offered me "sexual intercourse with an underxxd girl.

Even an attempt would probably get me registered as a sex offender, and very next day, your post is saying she is real.

Anyway, my apology.

Friend2000
01-19-12, 04:29
Saw her too at a Compton Notel, but was a total DFE. Not going to repeat. Looks better in the pic. She was cool with GFE. Did DATY, doggie and mish. Not a clockwatcher, too. Wonder if she got her butt done.

So the non-pro who I thought was traumatized into never doing it again texted me again to meet up. WHAT? Yep, she needed some money and said let's get together.

So me being the adventurer I am decided to hit it up and it was like a 180-degree turn. Almost like she came to grips with the fact that it's a "job" and she was going to be ok with it.

Met at a shopping center close to her house and drove her to the notel since she didn't want anyone to see her car going in there! Same deal, .2 room $ for her and we were off and running. Again, took control because she has no idea what to do. Stripped her, BBBJ, DATY, fiv, BBBJ, cover on. 20 minutes of tight mish, doggy, splits, whatever and ripped it on her chest. Again, she did kinda look disgusted / gagged looking at my stuff all over her chest but hey, it is what it is.

Got dressed and drove her back to her car. Talked a bit- she wants to get her "butt done" (some kind of fat injections) and wants to save up $1500 to do it at some clinic in Huntington Park. I told her I thought her butt was fine but she wants some booty.

So I get a text today and she's looking to meet me again to get some "pocket money". Talked about the "butt" again. So I thought, hmmm, no job, going to school, needs $1500. Sounds like it's time for her to expand her horizons and meet some of my "friends". And she agreed!

So, senior / trusted members who have SOMETHING TO TRADE hit me up and then head on over to her notel and tap this youngster!

Pic is real.

Happy Hunting!

Mmorrison
01-19-12, 14:35
Any info? Has been hitting the reply button pretty hard lately. Seems UTR and pricey. I'm sure there is a reason she's hiding her face besides anonymity, probably older.

Zauriel
01-19-12, 14:45
Her face is pretty hot. All of her is, in fact. She's got bolt ons because she has no fat on her body since she's a yoga instructor. Cute butt too. I banged her last week and CIM, which she spit - and we set up a regular time to meet. She isn't horribly pricey. She told me that she wants to have an arrangement with just one guy. Haha!

Any info? Has been hitting the reply button pretty hard lately. Seems UTR and pricey. I'm sure there is a reason she's hiding her face besides anonymity, probably older.

Mmorrison
01-19-12, 14:48
Her face is pretty hot. All of her is, in fact. She's got bolt ons because she has no fat on her body since she's a yoga instructor. Cute butt too. I banged her last week and CIM, which she spit - and we set up a regular time to meet. She isn't horribly pricey. She told me that she wants to have an arrangement with just one guy. Haha!What price? Be honest as I might see her too then, PM if you want. One guy my ass, she's been replying like everyday.

Mmorrison
01-19-12, 15:28
Any info or previous experience to share?

Zauriel
01-19-12, 15:39
Wow! What a great class! Your ad must be awesome! Kudos!

LikeTheNipples
01-19-12, 15:42
Thanks Ryan and John6255 for letting Kenkimark know what's up.

Also thanks for the apology Kenkimark, I thought she was real. If she's not I probably made a mistake but her facebook page confirms what she told me. Spammers don't usually go out of their way to make their own facebook page.

Atleast we all agree she's a FLAKE.

I apologize and I wasn't questioning about your trustworthiness, but actually thought that maybe your account got hijacked.

I think that I am paranoid by those LE like responses. Mostly a reply from that face because she offered me "sexual intercourse with an underxxd girl.

Even an attempt would probably get me registered as a sex offender, and very next day, your post is saying she is real.

Anyway, my apology.

Hummer Bird
01-19-12, 20:45
Hello, Fine Gentleman,

I am a senior poster in Phoenix and a admitted chocoholic / ebony freak, and love caramel as well. Please advise me as to your favorite Ebony girls in the area. I like them Stacked, Young, and Tight&toned. Not really into BBW or larger girls.

Not looking to kill the Benjamins with a shotgun either.

Cheers.

HB

The Tall Man
01-19-12, 21:51
Any info? Has been hitting the reply button pretty hard lately. Seems UTR and pricey. I'm sure there is a reason she's hiding her face besides anonymity, probably older.I see why she maybe a bit on the muy caro, I would stick my dick into that any day!

The Tall Man

Ryan Tanaka
01-20-12, 01:35
I think I'm going to see the blonde one on Saturday. I think she is real, and when I meant her professional website , i meant her real day job website. Not an escort site. She is a freelance in beauty industry.

I think the MILF is fake.

The Latina was not the girl I thought she was. 20 yr old from Florida. Crazy girl sent me a video of her masturbating and squirting! Might see her on Sunday. She said she would give it up if I do her hair free. Bartering. God. Luv my job.

Tan blonde with pink eye shadows is Marie from Culver City. Kinda pricey, but going to see her this Saturday. I have confirmed her professional website as well as other sites.

One with phone is a MILF from burbank. Not sure if she is real, but willing to fuck for free. Just want to have fun when husband is not around.

I posted couple more on OC section so check them out. Trying to organize a gangbang revenge iwas not able to fulfill from last year!

Alkalinedio
01-20-12, 03:30
I banged the 3rd one on the right in my car. Dfk and BBBJ and clit rubbing to BBBJ w cim.

Thick latin a, said she's from Miami.

Damage was like 60 and worth it.

Be safe.

Ad:

Icecool2
01-20-12, 16:07

Please be safe.

#4, Ass. Probably UTR.

#7, Don't know anything.Number 4 is a pro, seen her post on Backpage before. Thanks for your generosity over these last few months.

GetStrong
01-21-12, 02:31
Her face is pretty hot. All of her is, in fact. She's got bolt ons because she has no fat on her body since she's a yoga instructor. Cute butt too. I banged her last week and CIM, which she spit - and we set up a regular time to meet. She isn't horribly pricey. She told me that she wants to have an arrangement with just one guy. Haha!She's replied to me too. Mind me asking what not "horribly" pricey is?

Kenkimark
01-21-12, 03:07
Haya1? She replied to me too, but wasn't interested.

H6, stay away from he, and not because I am having her exclusively. You know me, and trust me, she is as old as dinosaur. I almost puked when I saw her.

Treading Water
01-21-12, 12:40
Haha. No worries, for definitive proof:

http://bl.definebabe.com/6/68/25686/14.jpgI think there's another possibility. I think Cindy may have pulled a picture of porn star Cali off the internet and and used it in her emails. Has anyone actually hooked up with this girl?

I emailed back and forth with her for a while and she kept wanting me to send her pictures which I wouldn't do. If she was real I think she would have taken the deal I offered her. I got a feeling she was younger than she said she was and maybe just trying to collect pictures to show her friends. She's either really young or really dumb or both and she's playing games.

Ryan Tanaka
01-21-12, 12:48
Got a response from this 22 yr old latina from the valley. Cute as hell!

Any info?

Member #5087
01-21-12, 15:23
Any info on these ones? Black and white photo said is Portuguese, we've been emailing for a while, she doesn't say much just that I should go to her house in downtown LB for $15.

Mmorrison
01-21-12, 15:29
Any info on these ones? Black and white photo said is Portuguese, we've been emailing for a while, she doesn't say much just that I should go to her house in downtown LB for $15.She's UTR, said she usually gets $150 / hr. Passed.

Member #5087
01-21-12, 15:41
She's UTR, said she usually gets $150 / hr. Passed.Thanks, I will pass too.

Dctator1
01-21-12, 16:46
Hey, does anybody have a line on a cheap no tel in the Boyle Heights area?

Dctator1
01-21-12, 16:48

Any info?Great find. She is way cute. Good luck and keep us posted

Kenkimark
01-22-12, 02:48
She replied to me few times, but wasn't interested. Not my type.

She's UTR, said she usually gets $150 / hr. Passed.

Kenkimark
01-22-12, 02:49
That is a nice find. Good luck.

Please let us know.

Any info?

Kenkimark
01-22-12, 03:02
Sometimes, I really hope and wish that they have a better pic to show me.

The Tall Man
01-22-12, 13:15
Sometimes, I really hope and wish that they have a better pic to show me.Yea it's like they try to pose in the most unattractive way as possible. Next!

The Tall Man

Member #4435
01-22-12, 15:07
So, why aren't you sharing her? This board is about sharing. Not bragging.Why should anyone share the fruits of their hard work? They put up the ads. They did the legwork to land the girl. It's their choice not to share. And if you don't thing guys aren't bragging when they post what you've landed. Well, I'll let you figure that out.

That's exactly why I don't throw many of my replies on here. A true non-pro doesn't want to find their info being posted on a web board. They want everything to be hush hush. Any UTRs I happily post here because most people think that they're nonpros here anyways.

Stegram
01-22-12, 15:29
Yea it's like they try to pose in the most unattractive way as possible. Next!

The Tall ManJust piping in: You guys want non-pros! Not knowing how to take a professional pic or pose like a porn star is part of that, right?

Keep up the good work. It's been fun following along.

The Tall Man
01-22-12, 15:30
I see that we are all getting many of the same reply's. Here is what I have received in the past 2 weeks. I am sure that you will find many familiar faces amongst the bunch. Here is the fist back of photos. Any experience with any of them? I have have not.

The Tall Man.

The Tall Man
01-22-12, 15:32
Batch #2.

The Tall Man

The Tall Man
01-22-12, 15:37
Batch #3 and I have another 4 or 5 on my cell phone that I have not transferred over.

The Tall Man

Raider1206
01-22-12, 17:28
I see that we are all getting many of the same reply's. Here is what I have received in the past 2 weeks. I am sure that you will find many familiar faces amongst the bunch. Here is the fist back of photos. Any experience with any of them? I have have not.

The Tall Man.Last pic white tank top I've seen her not very cute in person and seriously messed up teeth. Don't do it!

Alkalinedio
01-22-12, 18:51
I agree I seen her too, white tank last year. She's run down and on something.

Saw the other Latina in the same batch. Her pic is cuter, was so so.

Stay safe.

Ad

Last pic white tank top I've seen her not very cute in person and seriously messed up teeth. Don't do it!

Rainjam
01-23-12, 00:26
From CL, asking two bills. 2 hrs. Unsure if bills are worth it. Any info will be appreciated.

Tzx131
01-23-12, 14:53
Batch #3 and I have another 4 or 5 on my cell phone that I have not transferred over.

The Tall Man.

162129#2 (brunette on bed) is an old pro.