PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time4aSpliff
11-24-11, 17:12
Do the latina look familiar? Also going to have to pass on the black chick, looks and sounds nice but not my style.I got a reply from that Latina. She was firm on one Benjie for a BJ so I moved on to another prospect. That's waaaay too much for any girl!

Bochom 32
11-24-11, 18:58
Ha yes. I too dabbled in the party lines. I meet so many girls from there. Funny thing is that you really don't have to mention money to get pussy or BJ's. From what I know, they are still happening just not like before. Since I speak spanish I hit the all spanish ones and I get pretty lucky still.

Hey brothers,

I've been lurking for a bit and thought that I would share since its been a couple of years since my last post LOL.

Nonpros have been my faves for quite sometime (especially since the service at most Lmps and AMPs are mechanical at best). I've been a monger since 85 or 86 (I was 19 when I started LOL) and before BP or CL the best place to a meet true nonpros was at a hostess club (like fantasy, boss, danceland, flamingo, lag etc.). While that's still a place to find a real nonpro, most of the better older clubs are closed and the current crop of ladies at hostess clubs are mostly a mix of sharks and bitchy players and it seems that very few true nonpros difficult to be found.

The only other really good place to meet true nonpros were phone chat / party lines. Before the net, phone chat lines were GREAT ways to meet true nonpros. The lines were so poular that there was a time when it was not uncommon to take over 30 mins just to get on the line but now its almost a ghost town as the lines are never busy. Also there used to be TONS of girls on the lines- while there are girls on the line, it sometimes seems as if there are an equal number of gay guys on the line pretending to be girls LOL There are no where near as many girls on the lines and sadly the quality has also dropped. While you would always find many young sexy neighborhood girls on the party line as in the past and now a days there are many many monsters on the line. When you talk to them, most of the girls will lie and say that they are "thick and curvy" when they describe themselves but are really fat and heavy when you actually meet them. If that's your type, the party line is a gold mine. I prefer young, pretty, thin or curvy Latinas so when this happens, I usually make an excuse and pass on spending any time with them. I won't be an ahole, I will just say that I'm not feeling it and excuse myself LOL That said there are still some very nice gems to be found!

For ex: A while back, I got on a bulletin board type of phone line and heard a profileof a girl who was interested in meeting other girls only. I hit her up (in a respectable way) asking if she would be interested in meeting up with a Guy for some $. We exchanged messages for about 20 mins and eventually exchanged numbers. She works at Subway, goes to a community college and rents a small room from a family near her school. She sent a few pix via text and since then we have met once or twice a month for about a year.

When we first me, I expected a monster to walk out of her house (no sense in getting my hopes up LOL). When I saw her, I could not believe how hot she is: latina, light skinned, very pretty, natural see's and 19! She was wearing black skinny jeans, UGG boots, simple black tee and a hoodie. She's about 5' 5" and wieghs something like 125. Long black hair and beautiful brown eyes. At first, she agreed to just a nude massage with HJ (multiple pops) for 50. As time went on, FS was avaliable and eventually with BBBJ for $. She says she has only been with 1 Guy before me (when she was 16). Since then only other girls. I believe her as she was very nervous the first time and she was very tight. She has a GF now so things are going to slow down for us but good things like that have to end eventually. LOL.

Any how, I'm a bit weary as to how truely nonpro the ladies on BP and CL actually are. Most seem like pros to me but mY experience is pretty limited so I have to trust you guys LOL As to the chat lines, the girls there are true nonpros but you really have to work at it as the party lines are not as popular as they were a few years back and as I said before there are a LOT of monsters out there. You have to be very patient, as it can take hours or weeks before you get a bite. When you do, she may not be anyone that you would pay to spend time with. Crazy, monster fat, or druggies. If you are lucky she will be a real find. Over the years, I've met quite a few of both LOL A sexy, pretty and TRUE nonpro can be found! You just have to hang in there.

Only trusted senior members can have the numbers to the lines. I don't mind sharing but I'm afraid too many mongers will spoil what little quality left in this tiny pond!

I will try and not let so much time pass before my next post!

Robertmm
11-25-11, 15:35
"Ha yes. I too dabbled in the party lines. I meet so many girls from there. Funny thing is that you really don't have to mention money to get pussy or BJ's. From what I know, they are still happening just not like before. Since I speak spanish I hit the all spanish ones and I get pretty lucky still."

Yup. Very true LOL there is quite a bit free pussy and / or bjs to be had off the p-lines.

However, I've never had the luck to snag a really hot girl that way. The really nice ones often need a little $ to motivate them. The free ones range from chubby but cute to fat and not attractive. Also hygiene is an issue for some of these girls LOL Have to add that its usually the very heavy ones that smell ugh! LOL. To be very honest, I've seen the pics in the SW section and many of the p-line girls are much nicer than that (just my opinion no disrespect to any mongers into SW's!)

As for free girls off the p-line, I met a 19 yr old on there last year. She is a bit chubby and has a so so face. I talked to her for about 2 weeks until after a bit of phone sex- just teasing her over the phone really- she said that she really needed to fuck. She wasn't too bad so I bit and got her quick in the back seat. I have admit she was pretty tight and it wasn't bad at all LOL.

I also remember a super pretty chick that lives out in the oc. She has a kinda hot body and stands about 4'10" with very nice B's. Her draw back was she has bad legs (uses braces) and had a tough time walking. She had little social life or friends. We would talk on the phone and I would drive her out to the beach during the summer. We spent afternoons talking in my car since she could really walk around. Anyhow she gave the niceest BBBJCIM and all it cost were some Gatorades and a slices of pizza. She was cool with fingers and dfks but was afraid to fuck unless I was her boy friend LOL I eventually lost track of her as she changed her cell number.

As for nonpros, the best I ever had lived in sylmar. She just turned 18 and wanted money for an ipad LOL She was about 5"1' and about 110. No tats, firm B's that sat up high on her chest. Very very pretty face, light skinned latina with frosted brown hair. She agreed to an afternoon for $50! I took her to my fave notell in Montebello. All positions, multiple pops and she was so horny that we squeezed one more in as I dropped her off at home. LOL I saw her about 8 to 10 times but it ended when she moved out to Lancaster and eventually she lost her cell and got a new phone number.

As I said in my first post, girls like that are out there but are rare now a days. I still keep looking but haven't come across one since the early summer. I would love to try the Spanish lines but I don't know any of the numbers to those. I'm familiar with Utter, Bio. 20 something, ultimate and long beach / south bay lines. Would love to trade if you don't have those.

I haven't had too much luck with CL or BP. I will try and learn the ropes and see how it goes.

Beaver Slayer
11-25-11, 17:56
Came across this gal in Glendale. We have been exchanging emails, but our schedules have not meshed yet. She can be quick to respond at times and then slow. Hopefully, I'll meet her in the next few days. Has anyone seen her? If not, maybe I will have something to share if she permits.

Dark Sabre
11-25-11, 22:32
A few responders from the past couple weeks. Pros, UTR, nonpros. A few I've met, a few more I hope to meet.

Any feedback?Got a hit from the 5th one (black dress) who wants to meet next week. Any info?

Baldy Cruiser
11-25-11, 22:49
She responded to my ad.

"Interested in your ad, could definitely use some extra help. I am 25, single, live on my own, clean and normal. Latina with a very chill personality. I've attached my pic, anyway let me know if interested, thanks!"

She is on her way to my place to give me a glorius BBBJCIM! Can't wait!

BALDY CRUISER :)

The Tall Man
11-25-11, 22:56
She responded to my ad.

"Interested in your ad, could definitely use some extra help. I am 25, single, live on my own, clean and normal. Latina with a very chill personality. I've attached my pic, anyway let me know if interested, thanks!"

Baldy Cruiser.As always BC we bow to your prowess.

Have fun with her!

The Tall Man

TrulyReal
11-25-11, 23:19
I just posted my first ad looking for a non-pro and I already have a response. I'm not sure what to do next? LOL She says I seem experienced, I don't know what gave her that impression but wants me to tell her more and give more details before she sends a picture out. Any ideas or thoughts on how I should approach this?

Millhaven
11-25-11, 23:34
Talking to this one today, look familiar to anyone?

Baldy Cruiser
11-25-11, 23:46
WOW!

She is so cool, sweet & petite! Very laid back & cool. Did I say she was cool? LOL.

I was really glad she drove to me, because I was a little drunk & just ate a turkey sandwich with leftovers.

She lives in culver City by herself. She said she can do it at her place too!

I love these young latinas! She agreed to 60 for a BBBJCIM! WOW!

I asked her to get topless & I sucked on her ample breasts as she stroked my manly wood.

I asked to see her pussy & she took her jeans off. I rubbed her clit & kissed her ass cheeks.

I sat back on my couch in the middle of it, & she got on her knees & went to town on my sausage! I played with her titts & squeezed them & tweeked her nipples.

She just sucked me good with very little hands, lilke I like! She did rub my ball sack & worked her mouth all over my shaft! I just gazed down at her head bobbing up & down & pretended she was the latina cashier at Target that I want to bone soooo bad! LOL.

I was in heaven, all time stood still as she just slobbed my knob! This is what I live for basicly! Having young hotties slurp my tool! Just feels so friggin GOOD!

I shot a geiser & she just kept sucking & stroking all the gooey white cum outa my cock! DAMN!

She is open to see my friends. Trusted, sane Senior Members can pm me.

Rainjam
11-26-11, 02:33
So after being off the hunt for a month, mostly because of work, I am setting my sights on two Babes.

I am following my usual process, meet them for coffee, make sure we connect, make them feel ok with me, and if things check out, take it to the next level.

So, please check the pics and let me know if you have had previous experience with any of these chicks.

Thanks and keep safe.

RumDr
11-26-11, 21:59
Going to meet up with my first non-pro next week. Was wondering are there any hourly notels in the San Gabriel Valley? Will report on it after the meeting.

Baldy Cruiser
11-27-11, 00:34
Hooked up with Sweet Ashley again. Picked her up at her house & we were off to a notell. She took me to one on 7th. Man it was GREAT! Only 15 dollars. Yes, I said 15 dollars. No I'd check or nothin. Fanfriggintastic!

Baldy Cruiser
11-27-11, 00:40
She got naked & I sucked back some brewski. Yes Miller Lite Lime! She likes moscotto as do most of these honeys.

She slurped my tool & I ate her box. I like to lick it before I stick it. LOL. Her ASS is soooo nice & AWESOME!

Baldy Cruiser
11-27-11, 00:45
I pounded into her in mish. She loves to get fucked hard!

She will say, BALDY, fuck me harder! She likes to get fucked hard & fast!

I get out of breath pounding this young 19 yr old pussy. Ha haaa! Damn!

She is lots of fun!

Baldy Cruiser
11-27-11, 00:50
She got on top! We did CG & RCG! Damn, she loves every position. Then we did doggie & I slammed into her big ass good & hard!

She was screaming & just lovin it! I pulled out & came on her back after I ripped off the condom!

Luv Big Tetas
11-27-11, 03:43
Came across this gal in Glendale. We have been exchanging emails, but our schedules have not meshed yet. She can be quick to respond at times and then slow. Hopefully, I'll meet her in the next few days. Has anyone seen her? If not, maybe I will have something to share if she permits.We are friends on facebook but I've actually never met her. I got her info about a year a go, back in the heyday. Let us know if she's the real shit.

TrulyReal
11-27-11, 05:22
Any Intel on this one. She looks like just my type, reminds me of an old coworker of mine

Who wants this. Too far for me.

Hey, I'm actually at work and don't have a computer at home, but if you don't mind waiting till tmrw for the pic. And I just need maybe 100 a week? Do you think you could help me?

Guest70
11-27-11, 12:43
Hooked up with Sweet Ashley again. Picked her up at her house & we were off to a notell. She took me to one on 7th. Man it was GREAT! Only 15 dollars. Yes, I said 15 dollars. No I'd check or nothin. Fanfriggintastic!

Baldy Cruiser.It's dead here in Indiana.

Send some our way.

DieselCuz
11-27-11, 13:12
Anyone interested? She is alot of fun for a BBW.

She needs help out in the Valley. Speaks spanish during the session. So sexy.

BBBJ was awesome. I thought she would swallow. But she spit it out in a sexy way.

Then I used my shaft as a paintbrush. And painted her face. She loved it. I loved it.

Damage. 8 but tipped. 2 bc of the massage, light rimshot tease, and paintbrush.

I will buy a camera fellas.

141722Can you pm me her info please.

Raider1206
11-27-11, 13:28
She got on top! We did CG & RCG! Damn, she loves every position. Then we did doggie & I slammed into her big ass good & hard!

She was screaming & just lovin it! I pulled out & came on her back after I ripped off the condom!

Baldy Cruiser.Nice job bro. It is nice fucking that 19 year old pussy it's been about a week since I last seen her got to hook up again

Diamondman
11-27-11, 15:12
The first one says she is 20 and from Louisiana and needs some assistance. Says she is new to this, gave me her number right away.

The second one is from Tenn and is 26 years, just moved back and unemployed. Any of these girls contact anyone out here.

The 3rd one is from the desert and is 22 years old and says she is new to this and is interested. Having a tough time with money.

Just wondering, so when I quote them a price, it all depends on if they are answering many ads. Let's stay at. 80 FS for everything, I call this the introductory rate, to see if we are compatible. $ is ok too, but remember they are non-pros. Let's not turn them into pro's.

If they are seeing multiple guys here we need to know. That's why we network here, so WE control the prices for the non-pros. I came up with a price sheet for non-pros, so if your interested, PM me if you have contributed here before or PM me in the past. .

John 2089
11-27-11, 19:57
I was wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me how to post an ad. I just got into town a few weeks ago and finally have a job so in a couple weeks ill be looking to contribute.

Mmorrison
11-27-11, 20:48
The first one says she is 20 and from Louisiana and needs some assistance. Says she is new to this, gave me her number right away.

The second one is from Tenn and is 26 years, just moved back and unemployed. Any of these girls contact anyone out here.

The 3rd one is from the desert and is 22 years old and says she is new to this and is interested. Having a tough time with money.

Just wondering, so when I quote them a price, it all depends on if they are answering many ads. Let's stay at. 80 FS for everything, I call this the introductory rate, to see if we are compatible. $ is ok too, but remember they are non-pros. Let's not turn them into pro's.

If they are seeing multiple guys here we need to know. That's why we network here, so WE control the prices for the non-pros. I came up with a price sheet for non-pros, so if your interested, PM me if you have contributed here before or PM me in the past. .

155055You mixed up the photos. The blond from TN saw 3 guys I know in one evening, then two other guys on consecutive days. Make sure you wrap it up. Will say everything is on the agenda, then claim you're too big for anal, but will give in if you persist. Not a cute as the Photoshopped pictures she sends. Seems nice enough though.

Diamondman
11-27-11, 21:26
You mixed up the photos. The blond from TN saw 3 guys I know in one evening, then then two other guys on consecutive days. Make sure you wrap it up. Will say everything is on the agenda, then claim you're too big for anal, but will give in if you persist. Not a cute as the Photoshopped pictures she sends. Seems nice enough though.What did the blond charge. She said this is her first experience ever, that she just moved here.

Let me know, . I know I mixed up the photo's sorry.

Millhaven
11-27-11, 21:45
I got bored with placing ads, emailing etc and just went to the massage therapist instead. It's been almost 5 months and my upper shoulders were so tight. Yesterday would have been perfect to do something because it was the last day my roommate was gone. He's marginally employed and just about impossible to get rid of when he's home. I was out all night Friday and felt awful though. Will keep renewing ads anyway though I might contact back the asian who did the $50 B&G a few months ago.

What looks like number 1 wrote me yesterday and today but I didn't bother writing back.

Courious G
11-28-11, 01:36
She responded to my ad.

Baldy Cruiser.Would like digits only if she performed within your standards. Thanks, CG

Class Act
11-28-11, 17:17
Hey fellas, first post under different SN, get to ditch the old one for privacy reasons. Anyway I am getting the itch again for non pros so decided to post some ads up on BP. Got quite a few feedbacks but mostly african americans (not particularly attracted to them) and fatties. I am however intrigued by this little Asian and would like to see if anyone has

Any 411 on her. She sent me a few pics but I'll post a couple here to see if anyone recognize.

154306I knew that broad was into some shit. Yes! Just confirmed it's her via her facebook. Exact same pair of glasses she wore with us in Vegas! We got her girlfriend to admit that she just wants guys with money. I didn't know she meant literally. LOL!

If you're willing to share info I want to see what's on the menu w / her. Ha Ha! Please PM or post. (and she's not asian, she just hangs with a bunch of asians, she's italian, petite and hot)

Ocrealguy
11-28-11, 23:24
You mixed up the photos. The blond from TN saw 3 guys I know in one evening, then two other guys on consecutive days. Make sure you wrap it up. Will say everything is on the agenda, then claim you're too big for anal, but will give in if you persist. Not a cute as the Photoshopped pictures she sends. Seems nice enough though.Let's see, at least 5 guys in 72 hours and I assume all for some form of compensation. I think she has lost her non-pro status. Is there a point where we should consider that someone has indeed crossed over to the 'pro' ranks?

Ryan Tanaka
11-29-11, 01:12
Let's see, at least 5 guys in 72 hours and I assume all for some form of compensation. I think she has lost her non-pro status. Is there a point where we should consider that someone has indeed crossed over to the 'pro' ranks?Funny. I want to know what people think.

For me, I need a girl that is dedicated to my spicy cucumber roll. She can have 1 or 2 mire other than me.

If the girl is banged by multiple guys in this forum, definitely not a non pro anymore.

In fact, ideal situation is To find someone NOT from craigslist ad. Just random girls from work, gym, or whatever.

The Prestige
11-29-11, 01:19
Let's see, at least 5 guys in 72 hours and I assume all for some form of compensation. I think she has lost her non-pro status. Is there a point where we should consider that someone has indeed crossed over to the 'pro' ranks?Once any girl does anything with one guy for pay she's a pro.

But there's a difference between a chick who fell on hard times and gives it up for a short period and those who does this on a regular basis as means to support themselves. That's where the distinction lies imo. Now as for TN chick, I'm not sure. She didn't give me the impression that she did this regularly (I was 1 of the 5) because she did all the things true np's do such using real email / facebook, not demanding to use protection etc but at the same time she seemed to have an idea of what the "going rate" was so to speak.

All that said she's not that attractive and bigger than any pics she'll send. Enter at your own risk.

Dctator1
11-29-11, 03:47
Haven't been mongering for a while and decided to post an ad.

Got a reply form this lovely lady. Anyone seen her or had correspondence with her.

Said she is short on rent and bills and is looking for some help.

Dctator1
11-29-11, 03:59
WOW!

She is so cool, sweet & petite! Very laid back & cool. Did I say she was cool? LOL.

I was really glad she drove to me, because I was a little drunk & just ate a turkey sandwich with leftovers.

She lives in culver City by herself. She said she can do it at her place too!

I love these young latinas! She agreed to 60 for a BBBJCIM! WOW!

I asked her to get topless & I sucked on her ample breasts as she stroked my manly wood.

I asked to see her pussy & she took her jeans off. I rubbed her clit & kissed her ass cheeks.

I sat back on my couch in the middle of it, & she got on her knees & went to town on my sausage! I played with her titts & squeezed them & tweeked her nipples.

She just sucked me good with very little hands, lilke I like! She did rub my ball sack & worked her mouth all over my shaft! I just gazed down at her head bobbing up & down & pretended she was the latina cashier at Target that I want to bone soooo bad! LOL.

I was in heaven, all time stood still as she just slobbed my knob! This is what I live for basicly! Having young hotties slurp my tool! Just feels so friggin GOOD!

I shot a geiser & she just kept sucking & stroking all the gooey white cum outa my cock! DAMN!

She is open to see my friends. Trusted, sane Senior Members can pm me.

Baldy Cruiser.Hey Baldy,

Great find in culver city. Would love to get some digest if they are still available.

Thanks for all your great posts

Dctator1
11-29-11, 04:17
Haven't been mongering for a while and decided to post an ad.

Got a reply form this lovely lady. Anyone seen her or had correspondence with her.

Said she is short on rent and bills and is looking for some help.

155283So I don't need any intel on this one as I did a little back tracking and saw that there have been some post about her. All have said she is not worth the 120 for 45 min she was charging. To bad, she looks pretty hot.

If she replies back, going to see if she will go for 50 for a BJ, if not no big loss.

Ryan Tanaka
11-29-11, 07:31
She responded to my ad.

Baldy Cruiser.Is this Lily that is responding to everyone's ad? BJ only and no bang bang right?

Ryan Tanaka
11-29-11, 08:30
Not much action on my bait lately and first real fishes in few days.

I need to get paid to do these ones man! Still wouldn't go for it!

If anyone is interested in these type, let me know.

Valv3
11-29-11, 13:10
Is this Lily that is responding to everyone's ad? BJ only and no bang bang right?That looks like Lily. I've met up with her about a month ago. BJ only. She's being faithful to her GF.

Rockhard 441
11-29-11, 13:13
Haven't been mongering for a while and decided to post an ad. Got a reply form this lovely lady. Anyone seen her or had correspondence with her. Said she is short on rent and bills and is looking for some help.Yeah, Strider posted about her several pages back, post #1710, but I don't think anyone has said anything about her yet.

Rockhard 441
11-29-11, 13:15
I need to get paid to do these ones man! Still wouldn't go for it!LOL-you are cracking me the fuck up! I'll give you $20 to go poke them both! (But we need video proof)

Bronsonator
11-29-11, 14:49
Which one of you motherf@ckers Went and told Baldy's Vickie R about my post? She is bombing my cell with texts about why I'm lying about her being pregnant.

These girls should know NOTHING about what is posted here and should know NOTHING about this site!

Thanks for f@cking Things up, a$$hole!

Cres Prophet2
11-29-11, 14:58
Which one of you motherf@ckers Went and told Baldy's Vickie R about my post? She is bombing my cell with texts about why I'm lying about her being pregnant.

These girls should know NOTHING about what is posted here and should know NOTHING about this site!

Thanks for f@cking Things up, a$$hole!There's always some asshole that thinks its fine to piss in the pool.

Rockhard 441
11-29-11, 15:22
Which one of you motherf@ckers Went and told Baldy's Vickie R about my post? She is bombing my cell with texts about why I'm lying about her being pregnant. These girls should know NOTHING about what is posted here and should know NOTHING about this site! Thanks for f@cking Things up, a$$hole!No matter how many times this shit happens, I continue to be amazed that there are such dumb fucks out there. Is it just stupidity, or is there just no honor whatsoever? Having been on the receiving end of VR's phone and texting drama, I can tell you that I feel for you buddy! Sorry that you are the victim of it for now.

Sabor
11-29-11, 15:46

Thanks for f@cking Things up, a$$hole!Sure would like to have the idiot outted. Same thing happened to me and The Cruiser with Britney. Whoever it was you should be beaten to an inch of your death a$$hole!

Cres Prophet2
11-29-11, 15:56
Having been on the receiving end of VR's phone and texting drama, I can tell you that I feel for you buddy! Sorry that you are the victim of it for now.Been there a bit as well. Try and use a Google Voice phone number so that the drama goes there and you can kill it so it isn't hitting your main phone.

The Prestige
11-29-11, 17:32
A girl claiming to be a friend of Vicki was posting here for weeks. She is obviously aware of the site and could visit it herself.

Beaver Slayer
11-29-11, 18:40
Based on reading through the posts here on on the OC version, that VickyR knew about this site and read the posts here. I believe I saw it on the OC posts. So, could it be that she saw it herself?

Oh well, I guess I'll never get that contact. And, I wanted to see if that cell phone jammer would focus her.

Thanks for f@cking Things up, a$$hole!

GoldenMan
11-29-11, 19:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bigdan
11-29-11, 19:17
Hey B. C.

Your inbox is too full! I want a piece of the action, but I can't get in touch with you!

Do you mind sending her info on my inbox?

Thanks in advance!

B. D.

She responded to my ad.

Baldy Cruiser.

Bronsonator
11-29-11, 21:14
On it. Monger tracfone all the way! Still eats up my minutes and I got to get past the good texts from GTG chicks buried in with her stuff.

Been there a bit as well. Try and use a Google Voice phone number so that the drama goes there and you can kill it so it isn't hitting your main phone.

Realmadrid09
11-30-11, 03:21
I would love the info too, this is in my area, sounds like a first dream waiting to happen. Baldy style.

Hey Baldy,

Great find in culver city. Would love to get some digest if they are still available.

Thanks for all your great posts

Rockhard 441
11-30-11, 07:26
On it. Monger tracfone all the way! Still eats up my minutes and I got to get past the good texts from GTG chicks buried in with her stuff.Depending on who you are with for service, you should be able to block certain numbers. I know that I can do it with Sprint online with my account management. I just put in the number that I don't want to receive calls from and bingo!

NiceGuyEddie77
11-30-11, 08:16
So after being off the hunt for a month, mostly because of work, I am setting my sights on two Babes.

I am following my usual process, meet them for coffee, make sure we connect, make them feel ok with me, and if things check out, take it to the next level.

So, please check the pics and let me know if you have had previous experience with any of these chicks.

Thanks and keep safe.

154770Damn that 2nd one is hot. I'd luv those giants mounds pounding my face while she's bouncin up and down on the stick. Good luck brotha as I hope she's into seein other people after you plow through!

GoldenMan
11-30-11, 12:27
Admin, whoever you are, I'm not trying to be "Argumentative".

But I'd like to kindly request, with sugar and cherries on top, and violin music in the background, that some of you guys increase your standards. Paying money to a seriously UGLY girl isn't a good policy, and it ruins the hobby for the rest of us.

I got into this hobby because I want to bang young AND beautiful girls who are normally out of my league, not just the semi-pro ghetto skanks that answer ads on craigslist. Why would you pay an ugly girl for sex? It's mind-boggling to me. If you're even just an average guy, you should be able to get girls like that all day long for FREE. She might even wear your t-shirt for you and let you take pictures.

Try to have some respect for yourself, and for the rest of us, and stop inflating the market by handing over cash to UGLY women.

Again, I'm not trying to be argumentative. This is for our own good.

GoldenMan
11-30-11, 13:27
Here's a young girl I recently seduced, from one of the dating sites where I am a member.

She's 18 years old, and describes herself in her profile as a "struggling student". That was my cue to step in and let her know that I could ease her struggles. I've crafted a message that I send to these girls that makes them want to reply and hear more from me, while also making my intentions known right up front without sounding too creepy.

Most of the girls ignore my messages, but this one bit. We emailed back and forth for almost 2 weeks even though I had sent her my phone number right away. She finally got up the nerve to text me, and I called her on the phone to talk to her and set her at ease.

Over the course of the seduction, I had to keep repeating several themes to her to keep reeling her in:

1. I'm a normal, average-looking guy who doesn't like traditional relationships and I'm just looking for fun.

2. There is nothing creepy or demeaning about these type of arrangements. It's actually very natural.

3. I live in a nice neighborhood, and she will be completely safe. She can tell her friends where she will be going.

4. Most importantly, she has bills that need to be paid and I can take care of them. If she also takes care of me.

Specifically, she has run up a big credit card bill, from going to the mall, buying stuff, and doing all the typical shit that irresponsible 18-year-old girls are prone to do. Even though she lives with her parents right now, daddy wouldn't be happy to see that bill. That's where Mr. GoldenMan comes in.

The seduction took a few weeks, but I finally got her to meet me for coffee, then go back to my house. She was really nervous, like the true non-pros always are, and a few times she almost backed out. But I sealed the deal at my house by having her try on some skimpy lingerie that I had already purchased for her, then having her come over to sit on my lap after she put it on, and the rest is history.

The gritty details:

She comes over to my house once in a while and I have my way with her for a few hours. I give her a specific amount of cash each time which she is supposedly using to pay off her credit card. I offered to pay the bill directly, but she said she would rather do it this way.

Here are some pictures from her profile, edited for privacy:

Strider2034
11-30-11, 13:58

But I'd like to kindly request, with sugar and cherries on top, and violin music in the background, that some of you guys increase your standards. Paying money to a seriously UGLY girl isn't a good policy, and it ruins the hobby for the rest of us.

I got into this hobby because I want to bang young AND beautiful girls who are normally out of my league, not just the semi-pro ghetto skanks that answer ads on craigslist. Why would you pay an ugly girl for sex? It's mind-boggling to me. If you're even just an average guy, you should be able to get girls like that all day long for FREE. She might even wear your t-shirt for you and let you take pictures.

Try to have some respect for yourself, and for the rest of us, and stop inflating the market by handing over cash to UGLY women.

Again, I'm not trying to be argumentative. This is for our own good.There is a old saying," pussy is pussy", it doesn't have a face. If you want to pay more for it, than good for you.

Stegram
11-30-11, 15:07

Again, I'm not trying to be argumentative. This is for our own good.Golden Man, you need to let other people stick their sticks in whatever makes them happy and share if they choose to do so. If you are all about spectacular looks and want to hit some trophy pussy, it's available elsewhere if you're willing to pay.

I don't think they're ruining the hobby. I think they're bringing down the cost of goods for everybody and the pressure will trickle up to pull all of the prices down.

Also, it's never free, even when you don't pay.

Bochom 32
11-30-11, 20:49
We can exchange numbers. PM me. My friend gets really lucky of the lines still. I am going to get all the numbers he uses.

"Ha yes. I too dabbled in the party lines. I meet so many girls from there. Funny thing is that you really don't have to mention money to get pussy or BJ's. From what I know, they are still happening just not like before. Since I speak spanish I hit the all spanish ones and I get pretty lucky still."

Yup. Very true LOL there is quite a bit free pussy and / or bjs to be had off the p-lines.

However, I've never had the luck to snag a really hot girl that way. The really nice ones often need a little $ to motivate them. The free ones range from chubby but cute to fat and not attractive. Also hygiene is an issue for some of these girls LOL Have to add that its usually the very heavy ones that smell ugh! LOL. To be very honest, I've seen the pics in the SW section and many of the p-line girls are much nicer than that (just my opinion no disrespect to any mongers into SW's!)

As for free girls off the p-line, I met a 19 yr old on there last year. She is a bit chubby and has a so so face. I talked to her for about 2 weeks until after a bit of phone sex- just teasing her over the phone really- she said that she really needed to fuck. She wasn't too bad so I bit and got her quick in the back seat. I have admit she was pretty tight and it wasn't bad at all LOL.

I also remember a super pretty chick that lives out in the oc. She has a kinda hot body and stands about 4'10" with very nice B's. Her draw back was she has bad legs (uses braces) and had a tough time walking. She had little social life or friends. We would talk on the phone and I would drive her out to the beach during the summer. We spent afternoons talking in my car since she could really walk around. Anyhow she gave the niceest BBBJCIM and all it cost were some Gatorades and a slices of pizza. She was cool with fingers and dfks but was afraid to fuck unless I was her boy friend LOL I eventually lost track of her as she changed her cell number.

As for nonpros, the best I ever had lived in sylmar. She just turned 18 and wanted money for an ipad LOL She was about 5"1' and about 110. No tats, firm B's that sat up high on her chest. Very very pretty face, light skinned latina with frosted brown hair. She agreed to an afternoon for $50! I took her to my fave notell in Montebello. All positions, multiple pops and she was so horny that we squeezed one more in as I dropped her off at home. LOL I saw her about 8 to 10 times but it ended when she moved out to Lancaster and eventually she lost her cell and got a new phone number.

As I said in my first post, girls like that are out there but are rare now a days. I still keep looking but haven't come across one since the early summer. I would love to try the Spanish lines but I don't know any of the numbers to those. I'm familiar with Utter, Bio. 20 something, ultimate and long beach / south bay lines. Would love to trade if you don't have those.

I haven't had too much luck with CL or BP. I will try and learn the ropes and see how it goes.

TrulyReal
11-30-11, 22:04
Damn that 2nd one is hot. I'd luv those giants mounds pounding my face while she's bouncin up and down on the stick. Good luck brotha as I hope she's into seein other people after you plow through!Love your post and your recommendation to meet in a public place before hand. I had my sights on this 19 year old girl in SD. We were going to meet up but she brought her BF along, kind of seemed strange to me. I guess its a hit or miss, will report once I find a true non-pro.

John 2089
12-01-11, 00:11
Dude please leave. This is a forum for mongers to provide useful and relevant information to others. All of your post are totally useless and erroneous to the site. All you are is a trick for these so called "hot girls" to get easy money from. I mean I can't believe you think your actually turning these girls out haha. They've been fucking for something since they realized fat guys like you were that desperate. Plus they are more pro than any girl on here if they actually posting adds, yes they're adds like pros, on dating websites.

For the record we know you wouldn't bang any of the non pros listed here but that doesn't mean others wouldn't. Great you have enough money to waste on these girls and only have GFE. You pay all that money to have straight plain jane sex. I bet these girls don't even look at you while your in them. I really can't get over my anger at how disrespectful you are to the people of this site.

And just so you know, you're the lamest fucker gracing this site. All those girls you pay for play with talk about you to guys like me while they wear 300 shoes you paid for and laugh their ass off at how much your fat ass paid. I also can't believe your so ugly you can't just buy these girls a nice meal to get in their pants but you have pay on top of that. If you want to share your "cool" stories do it with people who care, oh wait you can't because everyone would know how lame you are.

The Prestige
12-01-11, 02:00
Seems to bother a lot of you guys. I say let the guy feel he's high and mighty all he wants and continue to do whatever you're doing. His quality of non pro isn't nearly as high as he thinks and I know the scores I've made are much better and true np's. If you have to come to a board to brag about them, that's ego thing, an insecurity issue. Let him be that sucker for utr tricks overpaying for question quality. The funniest part is that after chiding people for driving up prices by paying "ghetto chicks" he comes and posts about a Teletubby he sucked.

Everyone's tastes are different and most guys will simply get what they can. I know I do and I know my track record is Golden, no pun intended.

Jizzyjizzman
12-01-11, 02:42
Hey guys,

Still at it, and I'm planning on meeting at least 1 of these girls this Friday. Can anyone provide intel on any of these girls?

I've seen 1 on FB. I've looked on tineye, but nothing comes up.

Friend2000
12-01-11, 07:29
Whether one chooses to be bold and, therefore, vulnerable to disagreement, discussions serve the purpose of inspiring ideas. It demonstrates how we are better than those who approach with one head planning our conquests. Don't you think?

Klnight555
12-01-11, 11:08
Hey guys,

Still at it, and I'm planning on meeting at least 1 of these girls this Friday. Can anyone provide intel on any of these girls?

155565Pic 2 and 3 is the same girl. She wants 200 per hour. Didn't meet with her, seems like a pro.

Mmorrison
12-01-11, 11:34
Hey guys,

155565First one is UTR also. Know of two guys who have met up with her. Everything covered, no kissing.

WHM69
12-01-11, 13:16
Dude please leave. This is a forum for mongersWell, actually this is a forum for "Non-Pros". If what GM says is true, then he continues to knock it out of the park each time. I'm impressed by the very high quality girls he gets, but he also pays a lot of money for it.

Let's be honest, the girls who go on craigslist seeking out pay for play are just under the radar prostitutes, or part-timers. We need to stop fooling ourselves. If GM can find girls who had never considered pay for play, and spend a lot of time and money recruiting them and turning them to the dark side, then I'd say he's the one guy who deserves to be here most.

GoldenMan, please keep posting and sharing your adventures.

The Prestige
12-01-11, 16:25
Well, actually this is a forum for "Non-Pros". If what GM says is true, then he continues to knock it out of the park each time. I'm impressed by the very high quality girls he gets, but he also pays a lot of money for it.

Let's be honest, the girls who go on craigslist seeking out pay for play are just under the radar prostitutes, or part-timers. We need to stop fooling ourselves. If GM can find girls who had never considered pay for play, and spend a lot of time and money recruiting them and turning them to the dark side, then I'd say he's the one guy who deserves to be here most.

GoldenMan, please keep posting and sharing your adventures.Where do you think GoldenMan finds these girls? He already mentioned he meets them on another site specifically where girls look for Sugar daddies. That's not part time ho / utr to you? LOL.

As someone who uses CL I can't tell you how many girls I've met that I actually have to work on getting to go through with this. They contact me because they're interested but they're scared, nervous and very unsure. That's a non pro. They don't have any concept of rates and the craziest part is most don't ever ask to use protection. For FS I use it but I'm amazed how many true np's will simply stick it right in without covering up. That's no something a part time ho who's doing this on the regular does because she knows she has to protect herself from all those strangers. But when you've never done it before you don't think about it the same.

I'm speaking from experience so if you don't have any and you're just going off of strangers stories on the web then you really wouldn't know.

Trunk Monkey
12-01-11, 17:30
She contacted me. Like those lips.

Area56
12-01-11, 18:45
She contacted me. Like those lips.Very nice lips! Where is located?

Old Local Guy
12-01-11, 19:01
Here's a young girl I recently seduced, from one of the dating sites where I am a member.

She's 18 years old, and describes herself in her profile as a "struggling student". That was my cue to step in and let her know that I could ease her struggles. I've crafted a message...Oh please stop. I L M A O

Jsan689
12-01-11, 19:02

Thanks and keep safe.

154770I saw the second one when I lived in Riverside. If I remember right it was 60 for BJ

GoldenMan
12-01-11, 19:57
Where do you think GoldenMan finds these girls? He already mentioned he meets them on another site specifically where girls look for Sugar daddies. That's not part time ho / utr to you? LOL.

As someone who uses CL I can't tell you how many girls I've met that I actually have to work on getting to go through with this. They contact me because they're interested but they're scared, nervous and very unsure. That's a non pro. They don't have any concept of rates and the craziest part is most don't ever ask to use protection. For FS I use it but I'm amazed how many true np's will simply stick it right in without covering up. That's no something a part time ho who's doing this on the regular does because she knows she has to protect herself from all those strangers. But when you've never done it before you don't think about it the same.

I'm speaking from experience so if you don't have any and you're just going off of strangers stories on the web then you really wouldn't know.Sorry guys, I'm not trying to start arguments. Just share my experiences. We're all having fun here.

Yes, I have had sugar babies who I met on the 'SA' website. I've talked about them here, posted about them here, and put up their pictures. But I've always identified them as such.

I've also had the same experience as you in regard to the non-pros on craigslist in regards to condom usage, and I've posted about that before too. I've inflicted many creampies on dumb young girls in the past. In fact when I post here now it specifically warns me to not mention my unsafe sex practices. Haha. So I was just kidding about that creampie comment (wink wink). But there are tons of professional girls that guys are trying to pass off as non-pros. Look at what jsan689 just posted about seeing a girl before in Riverside. It happens all the time here and it cracks me up. Some guy will post his non-pro find, and immediately more guys will chime in that they've already been with her for $60. Basically she's a streetwalker who discovered craigslist. That's where I personally have an issue with the "non-pro" thing. Don't get angry at me for pointing out the obvious.

By the way, the blonde girl who I recently wrote about is a true non-pro. She wasn't on a sugar daddy site, but a legitimate dating website, which I thought I had made clear. It's cost me much time, effort, and money to get her into my harem, but it's been well worth it.

Area56
12-01-11, 20:38
When you guys post ads do you always pick the same location or you always movie it around? It seems like a lot of these girls are from the valley.

Jordanst2
12-01-11, 23:18
Hey guys,

155565I've been watching this thread for quite a while and love it. I'm really curious to know what happens with girl no. 2. I've been in touch with her as well and while hot, she seems kind of standoffish. Let us know.

LuckyElite
12-02-11, 00:59
Has anybody met one of these girls or have any info on them?

The Prestige
12-02-11, 02:57
Sorry guys, I'm not trying to start arguments. Just share my experiences. We're all having fun here.

Yes, I have had sugar babies who I met on the 'SA' website. I've talked about them here, posted about them here, and put up their pictures. But I've always identified them as such.

I've also had the same experience as you in regard to the non-pros on craigslist in regards to condom usage, and I've posted about that before too. I've inflicted many creampies on dumb young girls in the past. In fact when I post here now it specifically warns me to not mention my unsafe sex practices. Haha. So I was just kidding about that creampie comment (wink wink). But there are tons of professional girls that guys are trying to pass off as non-pros. Look at what jsan689 just posted about seeing a girl before in Riverside. It happens all the time here and it cracks me up. Some guy will post his non-pro find, and immediately more guys will chime in that they've already been with her for $60. Basically she's a streetwalker who discovered craigslist. That's where I personally have an issue with the "non-pro" thing. Don't get angry at me for pointing out the obvious.

By the way, the blonde girl who I recently wrote about is a true non-pro. She wasn't on a sugar daddy site, but a legitimate dating website, which I thought I had made clear. It's cost me much time, effort, and money to get her into my harem, but it's been well worth it.But I will acknowledge that you seem to think that you're "non pros" are better than other members here. So you met a girl on a traditional dating site and lured her into letting you pay her for cash; could be that you "wrangled one in" or it could be that you simply got a skank that puts out for cash and may have in the past as well. Not trying to knock you for successfully doing that but I don't think it's that remarkable. I think it's more impressive to meet girls who are looking for p4p and turn them into "traditional dates" which entail me simply calliing them up for booty calls wheneer I want, no pay involved. That's the great thing about a true non pro; she may need help at that moment but she's not a career woman looking to get every buck she can for her poonanny. She'll actually see you again for free if you hit it off. I've done this with 3 different girls already.

I get what you're saying but I think you overestimate your own np's a little bit. You may be dealing with a higher pay class than most others here which doesn't necessarily mean higher quality lay, but if this board filled with rich SD's who all pay top dollar for girls they met on Sugar sites instead of guys who typically meet SW's, mp girls and BP girls you'd likely be seeing the same "I did her for X amount" too conversations thereby shattering your own illusion of truly great np scores.

I think this board does help separate a lot of the NP's from the UTR's and semi pro posers because we openly talk about them and should be that way. So if you have something to share about a girl in that regard cool but judging the others over it is dickish.

John 2089
12-02-11, 05:21
Goldenman, just because these girls are on dating sites doesn't mean they're non pros. They're just pros who work off dating sites. If guys on here were willing to pay your prices there would probably be a line of people saying they banged the same girl. There really us no true definition of non pros to be honest. As long as your paying for it they're pros.

To me a "non pro" is a girl who doesn't do this as a means to live but to get shoes or satisfy a desire. A pro is a women advertising herself everyday to make money to live off as they have no other choice. I guess it is pointless to argue as everyone has their price. I guess it just comes down to who we're willing to pay x amount of dollars to do things to.

Personally I hate your stories because your fucking average girls for almost porn prices; I wouldn't even buy those chicks a drink at the bar let alone pay them. Yes pornstars make shit for money. I mean do the math. 1500 to shoot a scene that takes 3 hours or turn some tricks like goldenman and be on the dl. Plus your stupid stories are always the same. I met this girl, seduced her then gave her money haha. Your actually doing a disservice to regular guys by making these girls think their looks are worth money.

Do I bang hottet girls like yours for 2 shots and a cab home yes do I brag about it here no. Do I bang not so attractive girls, pay for it and talk about it here, yes. So let me make this clear, provide useful info or take your bs to a bs site but here.

John 2089
12-02-11, 05:32
This a monget site making this a monger forum. You shouldn't be impressed by the quality of girls he's getting as anyone could get these exact same girls for the price. Probably less, ie. The reason for this thread. And the girls he's taking are obviously pay for play because if they weren't he would be fucking them for FREE! Your just a murton mmoron who jerks it to this dudes lame stories. And its been repeated time and again that alot if these girls are utr, thus the useful of these posts weeding out utrs, at it's finest.

Well, actually this is a forum for "Non-Pros". If what GM says is true, then he continues to knock it out of the park each time. I'm impressed by the very high quality girls he gets, but he also pays a lot of money for it.

GoldenMan, please keep posting and sharing your adventures.

LeoLinger
12-02-11, 10:54
Anyone nail this MILF? I think I may take a gander ;)She used to be an escort, UTR at first, but then more open. She was highly reviewed in Southwest Florida / Fort Myers area. She went by the name of Venus. It's been a few years since she was active here.

GoldenMan
12-02-11, 14:05
Goldenman, just because these girls are on dating sites doesn't mean they're non pros. They're just pros who work off dating sites.If that were true, it wouldn't have taken me 3 weeks to seduce and convince this one.

But you're right about some girls. I've emailed young ladies on match and had them respond right away telling me that they've had sugar daddies before, and they were willing to meet up right away.

However, I find it more thrilling and more satisfying to seduce and turn out a girl who has never done it before. Especially when she's much more attractive than the typical UTR hooker you find on craigslist.

Mykeinla
12-02-11, 15:55
Hey guys,

1555652 and 3 same girl. Lives out in simi valley. Asking for $$. Passed up.

Icecool2
12-02-11, 16:39
A few members commented on Party Lines or Chat lines. Those have been hit and miss for me.

There are a plethora of UTR and semi pros on there, asking for $, but I have never pulled the trigger.

I had one good experience with a petite girl with a great ass, and we became friends though I only had sex with her a few times.

Other times, I had some experiences where the girls were ugly or unattractive, and I showed up at their place and bailed because it looked suspicious.

Good options for fun, but the time invested may not equal the value.

Member #5087
12-02-11, 17:04
If that were true, it wouldn't have taken me 3 weeks to seduce and convince this one.

But you're right about some girls. I've emailed young ladies on match and had them respond right away telling me that they've had sugar daddies before, and they were willing to meet up right away.

However, I find it more thrilling and more satisfying to seduce and turn out a girl who has never done it before. Especially when she's much more attractive than the typical UTR hooker you find on craigslist.The fact that it took you 3 weeks doesn't mean it is a true non-pro, that argument is weak.

SoonerGuy
12-02-11, 18:24
If that were true, it wouldn't have taken me 3 weeks to seduce and convince this one.

However, I find it more thrilling and more satisfying to seduce and turn out a girl who has never done it before. Especially when she's much more attractive than the typical UTR hooker you find on craigslist.I assume you think we buy your stories, I for one know they are B. S. But, hey they are entertaining and I always get a laugh when I read them. So keep the B. S. Coming because I always enjoy a good laugh or two.

WHM69
12-02-11, 21:09
I put up an ad on craigslist and this girl responded. She said she needs help with her cell phone bill, and she's dtf any time I want. Do you think she's a non-pro?

Beaver Slayer
12-02-11, 23:03
I was cautious about the one I mentioned below, and now I know why. She was hustling me to meet up with her and her friend, who she said was "Courtney." I have since located their backpage ad here:

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-friday-two-beautysllgive-u-a-showor-u-can-join-in-on-our-show-19/19270719

Careful watching paid off.

Came across this gal in Glendale. We have been exchanging emails, but our schedules have not meshed yet. She can be quick to respond at times and then slow. Hopefully, I'll meet her in the next few days. Has anyone seen her? If not, maybe I will have something to share if she permits.

Jordanst2
12-03-11, 00:25
Has anybody met one of these girls or have any info on them?I corresponded at length with no. 1. She stated her was married and her husband got arrested for some form of embezzlement. She also claimed to be into auto-erotic

Asphyxiation. Seemed like a freak and not in the good way.

Raider1206
12-03-11, 11:21
I put up an ad on craigslist and this girl responded. She said she needs help with her cell phone bill, and she's dtf any time I want. Do you think she's a non-pro?She's a pro from Vegas she post on cityvive in the erotic services section. If you decide to pass bro I'd take that info.

Deerom
12-03-11, 12:02
I put up an ad on craigslist and this girl responded. She said she needs help with her cell phone bill, and she's dtf any time I want. Do you think she's a non-pro?Holy poontang! Let us know what develops whith this fine looking specimen.

Baldy Cruiser
12-03-11, 13:56
She's a pro from Vegas she post on cityvive in the erotic services section. If you decide to pass bro I'd take that info.That body is SMOKIN!

Jack Reacher
12-03-11, 14:33
She wants 200 for oral only. DATY & BBBJ for a couple hours.
She lives in downtown LA in a nice pad & has her own photography business.
Incredible body on her from pics. I offered her 100, she declined.
She is firm on 200. Good looking 35 yr old red head. This is her ad.

"Hi there, I liked your ad and think I could be what you're looking for? We'll see!

I am a business owner that's struggling and could use a little "help" with my finances.

I am not a pro, but a beautiful 35 year old woman, orally gifted, sweet and sensual, long red hair and lovely curvy body with natural 36DD breasts.

I'm not Hollywood skinny, instead I have Mad Men curves, a lovely round bottom and small waist.

We can always meet for a no-strings cup of coffee in case you want to check me out and vice-versa.

I live downtown LA in my own private quiet place.

Attached is a recent picture of me. If I hear from you I will send you more.

Please DON'T BE BLACK OR ORIENTAL Asian. No offense, it's just not my type.

Bye for now, I hope to hear from you soon.

Sarah Jane (completely spam free."

Sojus
12-03-11, 16:18
I was cautious about the one I mentioned below, and now I know why. She was hustling me to meet up with her and her friend, who she said was "Courtney." I have since located their backpage ad here:

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/its-friday-two-beautysllgive-u-a-showor-u-can-join-in-on-our-show-19/19270719

Careful watching paid off.She replied to one of my ads as well. I decided not to meet her because her pics didn't seem to match. I asked for a few more (even with clothes) and she refused. One of the pics she sent me seemed to be taken in a boxing gym or dojo of some type, which I asked her about just out of curiousity, and she had no clue.

So in short, thanks. This saves me (and others I'm sure) some trouble.

Jizzyjizzman
12-03-11, 18:49
Hey guys,

155565So I hit up all of these girls and didn't receive any replies. So I changed up my add and got a nibble from this one. Anyone know her. She checks out on FB. I think she's pretty good looking too!

AnalPlay09
12-03-11, 20:15
That is ex porn star from the 80's Sarah Jane Hamilton. Met her and she was really not into the session, no kissing, mechanical, porn star moaning. Nice person tho, very bright and fun. Non-rushed, but I would not go back.

She wants 200 for oral only. DATY & BBBJ for a couple hours.

She lives in downtown LA in a nice pad & has her own photography business.

Incredible body on her from pics. I offered her 100, she declined.

She is firm on 200. Good looking 35 yr old red head. This is her ad.

"Hi there, I liked your ad and think I could be what you're looking for? We'll see!

I am a business owner that's struggling and could use a little "help" with my finances.

I am not a pro, but a beautiful 35 year old woman, orally gifted, sweet and sensual, long red hair and lovely curvy body with natural 36DD breasts.

I'm not Hollywood skinny, instead I have Mad Men curves, a lovely round bottom and small waist.

We can always meet for a no-strings cup of coffee in case you want to check me out and vice-versa.

I live downtown LA in my own private quiet place.

Attached is a recent picture of me. If I hear from you I will send you more.

Please DON'T BE BLACK OR ORIENTAL Asian. No offense, it's just not my type.

Bye for now, I hope to hear from you soon.

Sarah Jane (completely spam free."

Raider1206
12-03-11, 23:41
So I hit up all of these girls and didn't receive any replies. So I changed up my add and got a nibble from this one. Anyone know her. She checks out on FB. I think she's pretty good looking too!

155893That one is very nice bro good luck and if possible share the wealth

Raider1206
12-04-11, 02:10
I really love these non pros. Today I got a call from one I see regularly and she said she wanted me to eat her out so we met up ate her good and she gave me some pussy and all it cost me was the 15 for the room and 10 for gas. U won't get that from a pro

LuckyElite
12-04-11, 02:29
So I hit up all of these girls and didn't receive any replies. So I changed up my add and got a nibble from this one. Anyone know her. She checks out on FB. I think she's pretty good looking too!

155893She replied to me too. Let us know if you meet her.

Ryan Tanaka
12-04-11, 06:15
Got a response from these two.

First and second is the same girl. Goes to film school or something.

Third one is a 20 year old Latina that wants to have her husband watch her as she get fucked!

Mmorrison
12-04-11, 08:58
This weeks batch of girls I haven't already seen posted about the past few days. Looking for info on any and I have a meeting with one tonight.

Sabor
12-04-11, 09:17
One of the guys on this forum hooked me up with this mature Latina and many thanks to him. She sure loves to get balled. We went at it for and hr and half and she wanted more. Got her a bottle of wine and she relaxed to the max. I had told her to bring a toy and while I caught my breath we played for a bit. Really a submissive girl but she can talk a lot too. Again thanks to the brother who hooked me up!

WHM69
12-04-11, 17:53
This weeks batch of girls I haven't already seen posted about the past few days. Looking for info on any and I have a meeting with one tonight.Details, man. Which one and how much?

RoadWarrior615
12-04-11, 20:27
Sure would like to have the idiot outted. Same thing happened to me and The Cruiser with Britney. Whoever it was you should be beaten to an inch of your death a$$hole!How do you know its not one of the pros / women thats on this site as well that everybody welcomes.

Malibu66
12-04-11, 20:49
One of the guys on this forum hooked me up with this mature Latina and many thanks to him. She sure loves to get balled. We went at it for and hr and half and she wanted more. Got her a bottle of wine and she relaxed to the max. I had told her to bring a toy and while I caught my breath we played for a bit. Really a submissive girl but she can talk a lot too. Again thanks to the brother who hooked me up!I would luv to see this one! Can you kick this Newbi her digits? PM pleeeeze!

HipHopBlazer
12-04-11, 22:02
Got a response from these two.

First and second is the same girl. Goes to film school or something.

Third one is a 20 year old Latina that wants to have her husband watch her as she get fucked!I luv my latinas. How much are they asking?

The 20 y/o looks real appealing.

Dctator1
12-04-11, 23:27
This weeks batch of girls I haven't already seen posted about the past few days. Looking for info on any and I have a meeting with one tonight.I got a reply from girl in pic # 6, but she never answered my 2cd email. Let me know if you have any better luck.

Dctator1
12-05-11, 15:10
This weeks batch of girls I haven't already seen posted about the past few days. Looking for info on any and I have a meeting with one tonight.Just got a couple reply's back from Girl in pics 5 & 6. By what she said, I believe she is real.

We could not negotiate a price. Asked for a quick visit for 100, she replied with are you kidding. She never mentioned a price, but with that attitude she probably wants 3 to 4 hundred.

Hope someone else has better luck

Elchino
12-05-11, 20:14
Got a reply from this girl, she is in Simi Valley, found her facebook account, looks non-pro, any info on her? I asked her if I could forward he email to friends that could "help" her, so I any senior member is interested, let me know and if she says it is ok I will PM you her info.

Ryan Tanaka
12-06-11, 17:22
Any info on any of these ones?

First one is a 20 yr old puerto rican / black from OC. Can't tell the face but ideal body.

Second one is a 22 yr old hottie from echo park, she does this whenever she is low on cash.

Third one is a wierdo from century city. Italian / dominican and a nice girl, but maybe asking for a lot. Other pic sent me looks less attractive and almost like a TS. Might meet her on Saturday for a coffee.

Mmorrison
12-06-11, 17:26

First one is a 20 yr old puerto rican / black from OC. Can't tell the face but ideal body.

Second one is a 22 yr old hottie from echo park, she does this whenever she is low on cash.

Third one is a wierdo from century city. Italian / dominican and a nice girl, but maybe asking for a lot. Other pic sent me looks less attractive and almost like a TS. Might meet her on Saturday for a coffee.I like #2.

#3 replied to me a couple months ago also. Wouldn't even discuss if we were playing in the same ballpark and was pretty insistent on meeting at a restaurant first. Required more effort that I was willing to put forth for what she looked like.

Ryan Tanaka
12-06-11, 18:12
I like #2.

#3 replied to me a couple months ago also. Wouldn't even discuss if we were playing in the same ballpark and was pretty insistent on meeting at a restaurant first. Required more effort that I was willing to put forth for what she looked like.That is exactly how she is playing this game. Will not discuss any price, and acts like a high end escort. But I think she is reaaaly hurting right now because she can pay rent. She insisted on meeting me sooner than Saturday. She would probably ask somewhere in the double or triple area. Not worth it but who knows when people are desperate.

Well, my bait is on fire recently and here is another one from NoHo. Prefers to arrange something than to dance LOL! She's a cutie.

Getting sushi grade fishes irrelevant to last week. My secret pussy fund won't last!

Mmorrison
12-06-11, 18:17
That is exactly how she is playing this game. Will not discuss any price, and acts like a high end escort. But I think she is reaaaly hurting right now because she can pay rent. She insisted on meeting me sooner than Saturday. She would probably ask somewhere in the double or triple area. Not worth it but who knows when people are desperate.

Well, my bait is on fire recently and here is another one from NoHo. Prefers to arrange something than to dance LOL! She's a cutie.

Getting sushi grade fishes irrelevant to last week. My secret pussy fund won't last!Wants 300-500 / hr! Doubt she'll make that dancing unless she's providing extras. I came back with I could do that for a night and she replied something to the effect of how long? So she'll definitely be a clock watcher. I replied, but nothing from her after that.

Mmorrison
12-06-11, 18:49
Her: I want an ongoing drama free arrangement and I expect some real support, at least 3k/mo. Meet 1-2 times a week, have a great time together and go back to our lifes. Chemistry is a must for me :)
Me: [Some reply just to mess with her]
Her: West Hollywood. One evening a week is perfect for me. Occasionally I'd have more time. What about you?
Me: For that much, 2x /wk would be a minimum.
Her: Lol I'm not cheap. I am looking for a generous man who is not greedy with his girl.
Me: Likewise, I'm looking for an equally generous girl.
Her: Well I have a child and I have to be home 6 evenings a week.

Raider1206
12-06-11, 19:13
Her: I want an ongoing drama free arrangement and I expect some real support, at least 3k / mo. Meet 1-2 times a week, have a great time together and go back to our lifes. Chemistry is a must for me.

Her: West Hollywood. One evening a week is perfect for me. Occasionally I'd have more time. What about you?

Me: For that much. 2x / wk would be a minimum.

Her: LOL I'm not cheap. I am looking for a generous man who is not greedy with his girl.

Her: Well I have a child and I have to be home 6 evenings a week.LOL wow some of these women are really crazy she must think that pussy is gold

Klnight555
12-06-11, 19:19

Third one is a wierdo from century city. Italian / dominican and a nice girl, but maybe asking for a lot. Other pic sent me looks less attractive and almost like a TS. Might meet her on Saturday for a coffee.Good Luck with #2. Report back if you meet her. If she is willing to see friends also, let me know.

The Prestige
12-06-11, 19:34
Her: I want an ongoing drama free arrangement and I expect some real support, at least 3k / mo. Meet 1-2 times a week, have a great time together and go back to our lifes. Chemistry is a must for me.

Her: LOL I'm not cheap. I am looking for a generous man who is not greedy with his girl.

Her: Well I have a child and I have to be home 6 evenings a week.That's when I tell them to get job.

On that note I met someone earlier this week who wanted 3k for a BJ. Yes, as in one BJ.

Rockhard 441
12-06-11, 23:49

Her: Well I have a child and I have to be home 6 evenings a week.What the fuck is wrong with you Mmorrison you cheap bastard! You should just send her a check to pay her bills and rent and raise her child and put it through college-what a greedy prick. You actually expect to meet her in person and have sex or something! LOL!

These girls are unbelievable. SMH

Malibu66
12-07-11, 00:27
Got a reply from this girl, she is in Simi Valley, found her facebook account, looks non-pro, any info on her? I asked her if I could forward he email to friends that could "help" her, so I any senior member is interested, let me know and if she says it is ok I will PM you her info.

156191I'm in Simi! Shoot me a PM!

Mmorrison
12-07-11, 12:38
This non-nonpro was a waste of time. Flaked on me twice, but kept replying to ads. Finally she seemed serious, agreed on time and place to pick her up as she doesn't drive. Agreed to 100 for both. I'm half way there and she texts she only wants to do oral in the car for 50. I should have turned around at that point, but believe that if she meets me she'll be okay. I persuade her to meet me and then we can talk. Finally arrive in a very sketchy part of LB and the vibe is all wrong. Lots of guys around watching as we approach each other, we greet and both agree it's weird so we jump in the vehicle and leave.

At this point I tell her I'm not really interested in just oral and she hesitantly agrees that we should just get the room and proceed as originally planned. For the 10 minute drive there, she's telling me about how she's a singer, is starting up some company and how it's blowing up for her right now, blah blah blah. Once in the room she starts the upsell, how she had an arrangement before, used to get 150 / half hour, how her friend walks the streets in Compton and gets XXX, blah blah blah. After some debate, I tell her forget it, we should just call it a night. I guess she thought she would get a ride back, but I hinted that she could start walking. Without fuss she does and I leave seconds after. I don't see her anywhere walking, so maybe she had someone following that picked her up or I don't know.

Klnight555
12-07-11, 13:32
This non-nonpro was a waste of time. Flaked on me twice, but kept replying to ads. Finally she seemed serious, agreed on time and place to pick her up as she doesn't drive. Agreed to 100 for both. I'm half way there and she texts she only wants to do oral in the car for 50. I should have turned around at that point, but believe that if she meets me she'll be okay. I persuade her to meet me and then we can talk. Finally arrive in a very sketchy part of LB and the vibe is all wrong. Lots of guys around watching as we approach each other, we greet and both agree it's weird so we jump in the vehicle and leave.

At this point I tell her I'm not really interested in just oral and she hesitantly agrees that we should just get the room and proceed as originally planned. For the 10 minute drive there, she's telling me about how she's a singer, is starting up some company and how it's blowing up for her right now, blah blah blah. Once in the room she starts the upsell, how she had an arrangement before, used to get 150 / half hour, how her friend walks the streets in Compton and gets XXX, blah blah blah. After some debate, I tell her forget it, we should just call it a night. I guess she thought she would get a ride back, but I hinted that she could start walking. Without fuss she does and I leave seconds after. I don't see her anywhere walking, so maybe she had someone following that picked her up or I don't know.Thanks for the info on this one, you just save me the hassle of dealing with her. I was going to meet with her on Friday for 100 for an hour. She said she just moved to silverlake and she can host. I won't be seeing her thanks to your report.

Ryan Tanaka
12-07-11, 15:39

Third one is a wierdo from century city. Italian / dominican and a nice girl, but maybe asking for a lot. Other pic sent me looks less attractive and almost like a TS. Might meet her on Saturday for a coffee.So the red head wants to meet for a coffee on Saturday, and told her we can discuss the arrangement on that day and she was cool with that too. She wrote me an email today saying we should meet somewhere around her neighborhood because she doesn't have a car. At the end, she was mentioning soomething like "People tend to think I'm a little expensive, but around 5 is what I'm looking for."

These girls got to be out of their mind asking that much per meet. She is going to be making 100 / min off of me man! LOL. Just playing, but still, damn. I heard someone fucked a hoe on this forum for 18 bucks man! Can't even get a meal for two at hometown buffet for that price man!

Anywyas, first and third don't mind their info out, so if you guys have a young meat to offer, let me know.

Dctator1
12-07-11, 17:08
Met up with this one (from post 1861). Definitely UTR, not a no-pro. She was nice and fun. Liked her attitude tho no kissing and everything covered. Was sexy with the way she talked durring our session. I like a little dirty talk. Has really nice big tits and nipples. She is on the heavy side, but not that bad. She is cute, tho her picture is sexier then in person. Think it is probably the lip gloss in the picture that does it. Loved looking at those big titties bouncing around while I was on top of her. She was into it moaning all the way.

Bottom line is she was fun, but not the same as having a non-pro that DFK's and is more like your girlfriend. But I will definitely see again in a pinch. 80 roses for the visit, so price is good. She has so far not wanted to give out info, but if she changes her mind, I will post. She does answer lots of ads from CL when she needs the cash, so if she emails you, and you are into a more pro visit, give her a try.

Dctator1
12-07-11, 17:15
Got a reply from this one and was close to meeting up, but could not find the right time. Said she would be available this week, but now have not heard back from her. Hope that she has not changed her mind. Really would like to hit this one. Has she replied to anyone else or has anyone been with her yet. Said she is a student at Santa Monica college and needs some help paying bills. Found a few webpages with her picture, so seems like she is a true non-pro. Guess we will see.

Dctator1
12-07-11, 17:23
This one replied to my post with a number asking me to text her. Texted her, but never got a reply. Too bad.

Definitely a pro by the looks of the hotel room curtains and door behing her. Plus of corse the posses.

Would be happy to give number to Senior Members Only who would like to trade. Sorry all others.

Member #2401
12-07-11, 19:40

Her: Well I have a child and I have to be home 6 evenings a week.Why doesn't she just drag the kid's dad to court and rake him over the coals for child support? The courts just love to take our $$$ for these *t*hes.

$3K a month, LOL. Maybe $3K for a year, plus a roll of duct tape to put over her pie hole!

Dctator1
12-07-11, 21:07
Replied to a couple different ads of hers (not mine) and got replies back to set up a date this Saturday. Not sure she realized it was the same email address from me. Oh well. Anyone else get emails from her or have met up with her. Thinking she is UTR or straight pro, but will find out Saturday. Have not negotiated a rate yet. Sorry for the sideways pic.

Dctator1
12-07-11, 21:11
And this one is giving out BBBJ and CIM tonight near USC. Not sure I want to go that area tonight. She is hot tho. Anyone else have fun with her?

Kenkimark
12-07-11, 22:08
Few of my regulars left me for whatever reasons, and decided to post few ads for interviews. From Monday, a few replied, and 'interviewed' two, a blonde and Asian college student. Asian is a keeper, whorish with low mileage. Have other interviews scheduled this week, and these are for sharing.

Let me know if you are interested. Just possible leads.

Be safe.

Bronsonator
12-07-11, 23:01
First pic chick in green dress is smoking, I'll take her info if she is in OC or near. Love how she got the back of her towheaded kids head in the pic haha.

TheHuntsman
12-07-11, 23:19
This one replied to my post with a number asking me to text her. Texted her, but never got a reply. Too bad.

Definitely a pro by the looks of the hotel room curtains and door behing her. Plus of corse the posses.

Would be happy to give number to Senior Members Only who would like to trade. Sorry all others.

156428So what you are saying is that you got a random number in an email that you sent a text message to & no one responded. Now you want to trade it to a Senior Member for a number they have that does work? I just want to get this clear, thanks.

Raider1206
12-07-11, 23:54
And this one is giving out BBBJ and CIM tonight near USC. Not sure I want to go that area tonight. She is hot tho. Anyone else have fun with her?

156459Yea I spoke with this one but I think she's a pro when I was setting up a date with her she sai it ha to be soon because she has other clients lined up no non pro that I know talks like that

Ryan Tanaka
12-08-11, 00:24
Half white half mexican chick from Fontana. Pre negotiated rate of Benjamin for a car date if anyone is interested.

Member #2401
12-08-11, 01:31
Replied to a couple different ads of hers (not mine) and got replies back to set up a date this Saturday. Not sure she realized it was the same email address from me. Oh well. Anyone else get emails from her or have met up with her. Thinking she is UTR or straight pro, but will find out Saturday. Have not negotiated a rate yet. Sorry for the sideways pic.

156456I can see how she came up with the name Lindsey.

Dctator1
12-08-11, 02:06
So what you are saying is that you got a random number in an email that you sent a text message to & no one responded. Now you want to trade it to a Senior Member for a number they have that does work? I just want to get this clear, thanks.Good point. Bad call on my part. Not exactly how I meant it. Don't really know what I was thinking.

Not trying to make amends, but I'm happy to give it to any Senior member that wants to give it a try. Maybe someone will have better luck then me.

Again sorry for the wording and thanks for pointing it out to me.

Akirider
12-08-11, 03:58
Anyone know of any hourly no-tels in the South Gate or Lynwood area? Any info is appreciated. You can PM me or post here.

Thanks!

JoseCanseco
12-08-11, 06:01
I'm doing my 1st meetup / incall. I usually monger at mps. I'm super paranoid about Leo. Any tips on how to recognize one? Any doubters check my posts at the Pomona section.

Klnight555
12-08-11, 12:32
Anyone know of any hourly no-tels in the South Gate or Lynwood area? Any info is appreciated. You can PM me or post here.

Thanks!Please also PM me with an hourly no-tels for Lynwood or Inglewood. Thanks

Washington78
12-08-11, 13:56

At this point I tell her I'm not really interested in just oral and she hesitantly agrees that we should just get the room and proceed as originally planned. For the 10 minute drive there, she's telling me about how she's a singer, is starting up some company and how it's blowing up for her right now, blah blah blah. Once in the room she starts the upsell, how she had an arrangement before, used to get 150 / half hour, how her friend walks the streets in Compton and gets XXX, blah blah blah. After some debate, I tell her forget it, we should just call it a night. I guess she thought she would get a ride back, but I hinted that she could start walking. Without fuss she does and I leave seconds after. I don't see her anywhere walking, so maybe she had someone following that picked her up or I don't know.That sucks because she looks great! Looks are not a deal breaker though, nice report.

PolygamyMonger
12-08-11, 14:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4435
12-08-11, 15:02
Half white half mexican chick from Fontana. Pre negotiated rate of Benjamin for a car date if anyone is interested.A car date with her, just from looks, isn't worth more than 60 or 80 tops.

Dildo Baggens
12-08-11, 15:03
Poly, not so harsh on the guy. I agree with you. 200 is pretty hard to swallow, (forgive the pun) even 100. However, it's his money to waste if he wants to. I had to laugh at her post. No Asians? Is she afraid she'll gag? For an asking price of 200, she should prepare to blow anything, even lower primates or show dogs.

Baggens.

Where did you steal the pics from, fucking idiot?

What the fuck did you contribute here?

Some pics that are fake and amateur?

Why post "her" ad here?

Who's the fucking idiot now?

PolygamyMonger
12-08-11, 16:26

At this point I tell her I'm not really interested in just oral and she hesitantly agrees that we should just get the room and proceed as originally planned. For the 10 minute drive there, she's telling me about how she's a singer, is starting up some company and how it's blowing up for her right now, blah blah blah. Once in the room she starts the upsell, how she had an arrangement before, used to get 150 / half hour, how her friend walks the streets in Compton and gets XXX, blah blah blah. After some debate, I tell her forget it, we should just call it a night. I guess she thought she would get a ride back, but I hinted that she could start walking. Without fuss she does and I leave seconds after. I don't see her anywhere walking, so maybe she had someone following that picked her up or I don't know.Sounds like she was going to try to rip you off.

Give her the money, says she's on the rag.

Give her the money, she makes a call to her pimp.

Give her the money, well you know.

Next time, promise her the world and head to the other side of town-

Pomona?

Tell her to play right or she walks.

Cute, but just another lame ho!

GoldenMan
12-09-11, 13:29
This is the youngest girl I've ever been with, she just turned 18 the day before Thanksgiving.

A couple weeks ago she put up an ad on Craigslist W4M asking for a job. She sold herself as a 18-year-old girl looking to do odd jobs, personal assistant type of stuff, or housecleaning / babysitting. My initial email bounced back from Craigslist saying that the ad had been removed. Then an hour later I saw it again, so I responded and managed to get my email through before her ad was flagged again.

We began an email correspondence which lasted a couple of days, and we settled on a deal in which she would come over and do some light cleaning at my house while naked or wearing only her panties for $25 / hour, with a minimum of 2 hours each time.

Initially, she had emailed the picture below in which she is wearing jeans. When we agreed on the panty deal, she sent the naked picture. She looks very very young (which she is) , and when I questioned her about it, she promised to show me her I'd when we met.

So last Thursday (Dec 1) , she came over around 3pm, and we got to work. We sat on the couch and had a little small talk, she showed me her I'd (born Nov 23, 1993) , and I then I had her strip off her clothes for me. She was standing up and pulling off her jeans to reveal a tiny little set of pink thong panties, and I had her stop right there. Her little ass is one of the cutest / sexiest things I've ever seen, and that's the view I wanted.

My initial plan was to have her get on her knees and do some dusting & cleaning while I admired the view and pleasured myself. But after an hour I was running out of things for her to do (I already have a maid) and so I walked up behind her and started grabbing her ass and reaching around to cup her tits with my hands. Her body tensed up when I did this, so I asked her if it was okay for me to touch her, and she said "Yeah".

We spent a few minutes standing there while I groped her and rubbed myself on her, and then I took her by the hand back to the couch. She was fairly pliant at this point, and I started sucking her tits and having her rub my dick. I told her we could skip the final hour of cleaning if she would give me a blowjob. She said she wasn't sure, so I offered her another $25 bonus and she could leave when I finished. She agreed to this, and got down on her knees and sucked me off, and went home with $75.

We emailed a bit after that, and agreed to skip the cleaning on our next meeting, and just go straight to the extracurriculars, except that she gets $100 and we go "all the way". She came over again the next Thursday (which was yesterday) , we went straight to the bedroom, and had some really fun GFE sex. She went home with a Benjamin and a promise to have a regular date every Thursday afternoon for the foreseeable future.

RodOfZeus
12-09-11, 15:48
Hey everyone, I'm new so please point out whatever I may be doing wrong. Not the greatest report, but hopefully this will work to gain some trust.

Hailey is a girl I met off BP, though she doesn't really post often. I'd characterize her as somewhere between utr and non-pro, just because her rate are more reasonable. I first met her, damage was about. 7 BBBJ and cowgirl and seem open to other things, but since it was in the car I didn't really didn't have much room to enjoy or explore.

Met her again, same deal but this time I got damage down to. 5. I forget why, but it seem she was opposed to all places except car date. She's a little strange, I'm guessing being half jewish / black has something to do with it, but nothing that would be a detriment to your safety. Easy to talk to, and won't give off the hoodrat vibe. College student.

Met again, but brought it down to. 32 for just BBBJ.

Met again this time offered $ and she agreed to come back to my place for the hour. She had rules, no fiv, eating, no kissing, and one round. Although, I think I could have gotten more if I pushed a bit, and pm me for further analysis.

Met her again. 45 this time BBBJ and k9 car date. The last I saw her. Pm me for theory on the why.

In summary nice thick, mixed jewish / black girl, college student in sfv. Good for. 35. 4 BBBJ. Perhaps less restrictive for others, I may have just gone about it incorrectly. PM for analysis, monger trade secret? I don't know, I'm just trying not to step on any toes.

PM for details if you want to get in contact with her. Don't try to get the damage point on your own before pm me, but if you do I think it's best to pretend you never saw this post.

WHM69
12-09-11, 18:00
Hey everyone, I'm new so please point out whatever I may be doing wrong. Not the greatest report, but hopefully this will work to gain some trust.

Hailey is a girl I met off BP, though she doesn't really post often.Good job, you found a cheap prostitute on BackPage. There's actually another forum for that.

Area56
12-09-11, 18:46
We emailed a bit after that, and agreed to skip the cleaning on our next meeting, and just go straight to the extracurriculars, except that she gets $100 and we go "all the way". She came over again the next Thursday (which was yesterday) , we went straight to the bedroom, and had some really fun GFE sex. She went home with a Benjamin and a promise to have a regular date every Thursday afternoon for the foreseeable future.Nice find man! She can come clean my place any time!

LuckyElite
12-09-11, 23:01
Met up with this 25 year old actress / model from South America today. She's only been in California for 7 months but was in Texas for a year and needed help with rent. Has been having trouble finding an acting job because of her slight accent but I could understand her pretty well. I should have spoken dirty in Spanish to her but I forgot, damn that would have been hot LOL. She gave me two great bbbjs and did it doggy, man she has a great ass and was really into it. I went down on her and was able to make her cum twice, any one else really enjoy doing this and watching them tremble afterward? We did other positions and ended spending two hours together. She is a very sweet beautiful woman, had a lot of fun.

Devoti
12-10-11, 03:25
Hey Guys,

What do you use to look up images besides google and tineye?

Also, how many ads does CL allow you to post a day?

Thanks for the help.

Raider1206
12-10-11, 10:55
Met up with this 25 year old actress / model from South America today. She's only been in California for 7 months but was in Texas for a year and needed help with rent. Has been having trouble finding an acting job because of her slight accent but I could understand her pretty well. I should have spoken dirty in Spanish to her but I forgot, damn that would have been hot LOL. She gave me two great bbbjs and did it doggy, man she has a great ass and was really into it. I went down on her and was able to make her cum twice, any one else really enjoy doing this and watching them tremble afterward? We did other positions and ended spending two hours together. She is a very sweet beautiful woman, had a lot of fun.Very nice find. I love making them cum when I go down and have the. Push me away because they get to sensitive LOL it's the best

Blue Cup
12-10-11, 14:33
Classifieds. Myredbook. Com / IndieMonroe / photos / 311363.

If you are a real man & looking for a real woman (and everything that comes along with her) please continue. I'm a hardworking, adventurous girl looking for some adventure! RBGFE! I have been single for 1 year and celebate for 8 months. I need a fun, intellectual, financially, emotionally & mentally stable gentleman who loves to eat, teach & discover. (and also enjoys a grreeaat BJ) Please understand that I am not a prostitute but I will do anything to serve my man. Once we agree on things my profile will be deleted from this site. I love raw and am looking for an ongoing monogamous RBGFE! Your wish is my command so Help me, Help you. If you are not looking for anything long term. 200 kisses / hr.

150 kisses / BBBJ (w / current std test)

100 kisses / BJ.

250 kisses / hr BBFS (w / current test)

500 kisses / night.

250 kisses / greek (virgin)

Posting will be deleted, so be the ONE to break my celebacy and teach me greek!

So I saw the above post and was interested because I feel based off of what see put she can be brought down on. However, I have never tried a non-pro and wanted feedback from you gentleman. I haven't made any contact with her yet, but I think I will base my decision from the feedback I get from the more experienced members. Any feedback is appreciated.

Blue

Ryan Tanaka
12-10-11, 15:09
It doesn't sound like a non pro to me. She has an ad on RB, has a crazie pornstar like name, what makes you think that she is not a pro? She just wants a new regular. She will probably have another ad again.

If you are a real man & looking for a real woman (and everything that comes along with her) please continue. I'm a hardworking, adventurous girl looking for some adventure! RBGFE! I have been single for 1 year and celebate for 8 months. I need a fun, intellectual, financially, emotionally & mentally stable gentleman who loves to eat, teach & discover. (and also enjoys a grreeaat BJ) Please understand that I am not a prostitute but I will do anything to serve my man. Once we agree on things my profile will be deleted from this site. I love raw and am looking for an ongoing monogamous RBGFE! Your wish is my command so Help me, Help you. If you are not looking for anything long term. 200 kisses / hr.

100 kisses / BJ.

500 kisses / night.

So I saw the above post and was interested because I feel based off of what see put she can be brought down on. However, I have never tried a non-pro and wanted feedback from you gentleman. I haven't made any contact with her yet, but I think I will base my decision from the feedback I get from the more experienced members. Any feedback is appreciated.

Blue

Raider1206
12-10-11, 15:42

100 kisses / BJ.

500 kisses / night.

Blue150 BBBJ? Wow that's crazy.

Kenkimark
12-10-11, 17:54
Now, I know why she flaked on me. LOL.

Scheduled a meeting with her in a coffee shop near my office which is also not far from a local notel and her apartment.

Text her an hour before the meeting, and she responded affirmatively.

10 minutes passed. 30 minutes passed, and finally an hour passed. It's was fine because I had to work anyways.

Text her twice, but no responses.

Nothing else to do, kept working.

Two hours late, she text me saying that her phone was out of battery, and she just found a charger.

She wants to meet immediately, blah, blah, blah.

Usually I always gave benefits of doubt, but this time, just felt that her obvious excuses lack sincerity and I only needed a courtesy notice that she is busy or whatever reasons to cancel.

She also called, but google picked up her voice mail.

Anyway, you are a luck man, happy hunting.

Met up with this 25 year old actress / model from South America today. She's only been in California for 7 months but was in Texas for a year and needed help with rent. Has been having trouble finding an acting job because of her slight accent but I could understand her pretty well. I should have spoken dirty in Spanish to her but I forgot, damn that would have been hot LOL. She gave me two great bbbjs and did it doggy, man she has a great ass and was really into it. I went down on her and was able to make her cum twice, any one else really enjoy doing this and watching them tremble afterward? We did other positions and ended spending two hours together. She is a very sweet beautiful woman, had a lot of fun.

RodOfZeus
12-10-11, 20:34
Kenkimark, so are you saying you'll let this one sail away? How about giving me a chance to be eskimo brother with Lucky? LOL.

Now, I know why she flaked on me. LOL.

Scheduled a meeting with her in a coffee shop near my office which is also not far from a local notel and her apartment.

Text her an hour before the meeting, and she responded affirmatively.

10 minutes passed. 30 minutes passed, and finally an hour passed. It's was fine because I had to work anyways.

Text her twice, but no responses.

Nothing else to do, kept working.

Two hours late, she text me saying that her phone was out of battery, and she just found a charger.

She wants to meet immediately, blah, blah, blah.

Usually I always gave benefits of doubt, but this time, just felt that her obvious excuses lack sincerity and I only needed a courtesy notice that she is busy or whatever reasons to cancel.

She also called, but google picked up her voice mail.

Anyway, you are a luck man, happy hunting.

Trickin
12-10-11, 20:47
I seen someone else posted the redhead here.

Anyone have intel on the rest.

Raider1206
12-11-11, 00:22
I'm getting a lot of non pro hits rite now but they are all looking for 250-300 what the hell is the world coming too

John 2089
12-11-11, 06:20
If she was a real fuck buddy you wouldn't be paying. And her body sucks. If she's real share the info so we can confirm some of your bs. I love to be proven wrong. To bad it never happens. And please if your going to keep posting your bs come up with something new. Your shit is tired and annoying. Besides if it's really GFE let's see some action pics.

This is the youngest girl I've ever been with, she just turned 18 the day before Thanksgiving.

A couple weeks ago she put up an ad on Craigslist W4M asking for a job. She sold herself as a 18-year-old girl looking to do odd jobs, personal assistant type of stuff, or housecleaning / babysitting. My initial email bounced back from Craigslist saying that the ad had been removed. Then an hour later I saw it again, so I responded and managed to get my email through before her ad was flagged again.

We began an email correspondence which lasted a couple of days, and we settled on a deal in which she would come over and do some light cleaning at my house while naked or wearing only her panties for $25 / hour, with a minimum of 2 hours each time.

Initially, she had emailed the picture below in which she is wearing jeans. When we agreed on the panty deal, she sent the naked picture. She looks very very young (which she is) , and when I questioned her about it, she promised to show me her I'd when we met.

So last Thursday (Dec 1) , she came over around 3pm, and we got to work. We sat on the couch and had a little small talk, she showed me her I'd (born Nov 23, 1993) , and I then I had her strip off her clothes for me. She was standing up and pulling off her jeans to reveal a tiny little set of pink thong panties, and I had her stop right there. Her little ass is one of the cutest / sexiest things I've ever seen, and that's the view I wanted.

My initial plan was to have her get on her knees and do some dusting & cleaning while I admired the view and pleasured myself. But after an hour I was running out of things for her to do (I already have a maid) and so I walked up behind her and started grabbing her ass and reaching around to cup her tits with my hands. Her body tensed up when I did this, so I asked her if it was okay for me to touch her, and she said "Yeah".

We spent a few minutes standing there while I groped her and rubbed myself on her, and then I took her by the hand back to the couch. She was fairly pliant at this point, and I started sucking her tits and having her rub my dick. I told her we could skip the final hour of cleaning if she would give me a blowjob. She said she wasn't sure, so I offered her another $25 bonus and she could leave when I finished. She agreed to this, and got down on her knees and sucked me off, and went home with $75.

We emailed a bit after that, and agreed to skip the cleaning on our next meeting, and just go straight to the extracurriculars, except that she gets $100 and we go "all the way". She came over again the next Thursday (which was yesterday) , we went straight to the bedroom, and had some really fun GFE sex. She went home with a Benjamin and a promise to have a regular date every Thursday afternoon for the foreseeable future.

Rainjam
12-11-11, 11:59
I read stories on how few hits of "young" non-pro talent we are getting from CL as there are way too many fisherman casting their nets. Yes, I got those nonsense stupid ads that take forever to delete. Yet I find that every time a throw mine I score a real gem. This one is the latest one.

I'm trading emails with this beauty; I will see her this week; she's asking for a weekly allowance. That's not my style but we will see; she's 24 out of San Gabriel Valley, college girl.

Any info on this doll and on experiences on regular allowances will be appreciated, including "depreciation of assets", interest, and overall satisfaction on arrangement.

Also, I have a regular that needs to be maintained and with the new talent on my book I can't. Serious senior members who would like to trade digits send PM. My gal is 23, a real giver. Believe me. Great attitude, body, and effort.

Stay safe

ChrisPoontang
12-11-11, 12:25
I'm getting a lot of non pro hits rite now but they are all looking for 250-300 what the hell is the world coming tooIts called reality.

The whole concept of the 'non-pro' is stupid. The act of selling it in the first place makes them a pro.

More importantly. .

Any loser that thinks a 'non-pro' is going to cruise websites looking for ads to respond to needs to lose his money. All of it.

OliverH
12-11-11, 12:39
Its called reality.

The whole concept of the 'non-pro' is stupid. The act of selling it in the first place makes them a pro.

More importantly.

Any loser that thinks a 'non-pro' is going to cruise websites looking for ads to respond to needs to lose his money. All of it.I just always thought 'non-pro' was a girl who was not in the business. I. E. Does not charge.

St Stephen
12-11-11, 15:17
A one time payment of cash is the end of the Non-pro status. Most have probably been giving it up for some form of payment or they wouldn't be answering ads. The thing about mongering, in whatever form you choose, is the advantage of paying up front. Look at your friends going through divorce or breakups, they have paid far more than we have. When I figured out that I didn't want to get married (my middle 40s) I knew that mongering would be my sexual outlet. After all, I can monger, come home, watch a football game and not put up with any BS. I love mongering.

Ryan Tanaka
12-11-11, 15:37
Yeah, I think he is fake.

Since he wouldnt give up the 18 yr old, traded info with him on a different girl, but the girl seems fake too. His email and her email almost comes in at the same time.

Also, the sentence structure and grammar compositions are very much a like. On top of that, his email and her email had the same irregular font size compared to normal email fonts. The girl was in debt with car payment coming up, but didn't care to see me for 4. He claimed he was milking her G / month. Oh yeah, his girl is from a Craigslist too, one that he hates.

What's so funny is that I gave him my girl's email, but he was asking me how to approach her. If he rolls like how he is telling us, it should be a no brainer right?

Also, if his 18yr old girl just turned 18, isn't she still in high school? What is she doing at that time of the day anyways.

If she was a real fuck buddy you wouldn't be paying. And her body sucks. If she's real share the info so we can confirm some of your bs. I love to be proven wrong. To bad it never happens. And please if your going to keep posting your bs come up with something new. Your shit is tired and annoying. Besides if it's really GFE let's see some action pics.

LuckyElite
12-11-11, 18:35

Since he wouldn't give up the 18 yr old, traded info with him on a different girl, but the girl seems fake too. His email and her email almost comes in at the same time.

Also, the sentence structure and grammar compositions are very much a like. On top of that, his email and her email had the same irregular font size compared to normal email fonts. The girl was in debt with car payment coming up, but didn't care to see me for 4. He claimed he was milking her G / month. Oh yeah, his girl is from a Craigslist too, one that he hates.

What's so funny is that I gave him my girl's email, but he was asking me how to approach her. If he rolls like how he is telling us, it should be a no brainer right?

Also, if his 18yr old girl just turned 18, isn't she still in high school? What is she doing at that time of the day anyways.So I'm not the only one that thinks she's fake. I swear I've seen pics of that girl on the internet before when browsing for porn.

Mykeinla
12-11-11, 20:28
Nice work outing this fraud.

Since he wouldn't give up the 18 yr old, traded info with him on a different girl, but the girl seems fake too. His email and her email almost comes in at the same time.

Also, if his 18yr old girl just turned 18, isn't she still in high school? What is she doing at that time of the day anyways.

Devoti
12-12-11, 00:43
When it's time to discuss cost and what they offer, how do you broach those topics with non-pros?

Kenkimark
12-12-11, 01:48
Here is the deal, Raider1206 is my friend and he met her first.

Though I decided to let her sail away, but the one who met her and spend his time to share his story with us shall have rights to share her or not.

Raider1206 will have exclusive rights to share her or not.

Kenkimark, so are you saying you'll let this one sail away? How about giving me a chance to be eskimo brother with Lucky? LOL.

PolygamyMonger
12-12-11, 05:09

We emailed a bit after that, and agreed to skip the cleaning on our next meeting, and just go straight to the extracurriculars, except that she gets $100 and we go "all the way". She came over again the next Thursday (which was yesterday) , we went straight to the bedroom, and had some really fun GFE sex. She went home with a Benjamin and a promise to have a regular date every Thursday afternoon for the foreseeable future.Pics are pretty similar to what one receives in response from a fake / spammer from CL posts.

I believe I have seen these pics before on email before I started posting them. Take a look:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9946-Pics-of-Fake-and-Scamming-CL-Posts/page2

They should be part of the collection? Why blur out the faces? Are they even of the same girl?

Look similar to a couple pics there. WTF?

Another lame-o comes to light!

Ryan Tanaka
12-12-11, 06:17

We emailed a bit after that, and agreed to skip the cleaning on our next meeting, and just go straight to the extracurriculars, except that she gets $100 and we go "all the way". She came over again the next Thursday (which was yesterday) , we went straight to the bedroom, and had some really fun GFE sex. She went home with a Benjamin and a promise to have a regular date every Thursday afternoon for the foreseeable future.The word "Foreseeable Future" really caught my eyes. I did a search on ALL personal encounter on CL for this word around SoCal area. Of all the backtracking it performs, there were 3 recent posts, all within 3 days, of a fake ad pretending to be a girl visiting LA on business. All different part of LA and all different ages, but written almost exactly the same. It's probably his newest vocabulary.

What's so funny is that, I told him I was searching for her ad on CL, so he immediately put another new ad for "naughty maid service" by a 18 yr old yesterday morning, right around the time he emailed me. Stupid as fukk. Never got a reply back obviously. For this ad too, nothing similar came up after extensive search.

On top on that, one of the pictures his "girl" sent me had a blocked face, just like any of his other pics he have posted here. One showed her face. Blonde White girl with last name "Fernandez".

Blue Cup
12-12-11, 10:24
It doesn't sound like a non pro to me. She has an ad on RB, has a crazie pornstar like name, what makes you think that she is not a pro? She just wants a new regular. She will probably have another ad again.Thank you for the input. I'll take your advice and keep moving.

Blue

Socalasian
12-12-11, 12:24
I think some of you guys are confusing the distinction of non-pro and pro and how you define them.

Here's my two cents.

A non-pro is a girl who may try and get some money in a time of need by hooking up. The college girl who needs rent money, the MILF who needs money for bills, etc.

A pro is a girl who sells it for a living. It's what she does. It's not a "need" it's a job.

I think of it this way. I can go enter a golf tournament at the local course and win some money but I'm no Tiger Woods. I golfed for money but I'm not a professional golfer.

I've met several girls who "worked" for me but by no means would call them "pros" or even "hos". Several of them were a "one-hit wonder" with me and have kept in touch with them here and there and they haven't asked again or "worked" again.

Just my thoughts.

Happy Hunting!

ChrisPoontang
12-12-11, 13:01
I think some of you guys are confusing the distinction of non-pro and pro and how you define them.

Here's my two cents.

A non-pro is a girl who may try and get some money in a time of need by hooking up. The college girl who needs rent money, the MILF who needs money for bills, etc.

A pro is a girl who sells it for a living. It's what she does. It's not a "need" it's a job.

I think of it this way. I can go enter a golf tournament at the local course and win some money but I'm no Tiger Woods. I golfed for money but I'm not a professional golfer.

I've met several girls who "worked" for me but by no means would call them "pros" or even "hos". Several of them were a "one-hit wonder" with me and have kept in touch with them here and there and they haven't asked again or "worked" again.

Just my thoughts.

Happy Hunting!Your input is appreciated. Unfortunately you're giving yourself a pipe dream to believe in.

I'm not knocking you as we all need something to believe in to has us pass the time.

Lets start with your comments here:

"A non-pro is a girl who may try and get some money in a time of need by hooking up. The college girl who needs rent money, the MILF who needs money for bills, etc."

Humans by nature are like electrons. They will want to take the path of least resistance form point A to point B.

For your supposed "non-pros" they have two choices. :

Choice #1. Work a regular job for $8 to $11 an hour, get paid every two weeks, have 33% taken out in taxes, have to deposit the check if they have a checking account etc.

Choice #2. Become a working girl and make the same in 30min then legit girls do in a day, cash on the spot, no taxes

You and the other "non-pro" believers are working on the premise that the girls will only choose #2 occasionally and with "special" guys such as <sarcasm yourself</sarcasm . This premise is flawed from the get start. First, people that have financial issues usually have financial issues long term. This means a constant need to come up with cash. Granted you might find a girl you can pay once and who hates the experience so much she never does it again but even that is rare. Since money is an issue and bills in America are due monthly, the girl that sticks her toe into the working girl pool will almost always jump in head first. Maybe it starts with getting the rent paid. Then she thinks "damn this is not that bad! Most of these guys looking for non-pros are hung super small, cum in 2 minutes and love to play Capt. Save-A-Hoe". Then she see's a pair of shoes she wants. So she sells some pussy. Then she needs car repairs. So she sells some pussy. Then she needs she hair and her nails done. So she sells some pussy. Next thing you know she is on HX and another site with 7 pages of reviews.

The working girl with the heart of gold and the part time working girl are figments of the American imagination.

Lastly, take a look at the behavior of the guys on this particular thread. Remember what I said about the path of least resistance. The guys on this thread think they can post some stupid ad and get 'non-pro' to give them cheap pussy. It might have worked a few times for the first guy that did it back in 1999 but its 2011. When this thread got started there was probably an explosion of poorly written ads that was quickly noticed by 3 independent girls and 200 pimp / agency / crews that are always looking for easy marks. Trends on the internet are not hard to miss.

This trends is like any other internet scam. Fools and their money shall part. They always do.

My name is Chris "The Professor" Poontang.

That is all.

ChrisButts
12-12-11, 14:56
Your input is appreciated. Unfortunately you're giving yourself a pipe dream to believe in.

I'm not knocking you as we all need something to believe in to has us pass the time.

Lets start with your comments here:

"A non-pro is a girl who may try and get some money in a time of need by hooking up. The college girl who needs rent money, the MILF who needs money for bills, etc."

Humans by nature are like electrons. They will want to take the path of least resistance form point A to point B.

For your supposed "non-pros" they have two choices. :

Choice #1. Work a regular job for $8 to $11 an hour, get paid every two weeks, have 33% taken out in taxes, have to deposit the check if they have a checking account etc.

Choice #2. Become a working girl and make the same in 30min then legit girls do in a day, cash on the spot, no taxes

You and the other "non-pro" believers are working on the premise that the girls will only choose #2 occasionally and with "special" guys such as <sarcasm yourself</sarcasm. This premise is flawed from the get start. First, people that have financial issues usually have financial issues long term. This means a constant need to come up with cash. Granted you might find a girl you can pay once and who hates the experience so much she never does it again but even that is rare. Since money is an issue and bills in America are due monthly, the girl that sticks her toe into the working girl pool will almost always jump in head first. Maybe it starts with getting the rent paid. Then she thinks "damn this is not that bad! Most of these guys looking for non-pros are hung super small, cum in 2 minutes and love to play Capt. Save-A-Hoe". Then she see's a pair of shoes she wants. So she sells some pussy. Then she needs car repairs. So she sells some pussy. Then she needs she hair and her nails done. So she sells some pussy. Next thing you know she is on HX and another site with 7 pages of reviews.

The working girl with the heart of gold and the part time working girl are figments of the American imagination.

Lastly, take a look at the behavior of the guys on this particular thread. Remember what I said about the path of least resistance. The guys on this thread think they can post some stupid ad and get 'non-pro' to give them cheap pussy. It might have worked a few times for the first guy that did it back in 1999 but its 2011. When this thread got started there was probably an explosion of poorly written ads that was quickly noticed by 3 independent girls and 200 pimp / agency / crews that are always looking for easy marks. Trends on the internet are not hard to miss.

This trends is like any other internet scam. Fools and their money shall part. They always do.

My name is Chris "The Professor" Poontang.

That is all.Wow! Great great post.

You're incredibly on point in what you said. I've seen it play out first hand.

Some of these girls are literally addicted to selling pussy. Not because they meet some special guy / are nymphos, but because of some vain conquest in most cases. They want their hair done, nails done, the latest designer bag, clothes, whatever etc. This is especially true with the young one IMO. It's style over substance. They'd go to any length to be viewed as "something of value" but it only works with people just as shallow as they are. It's a charade of "high social status" They think they can find it through materialism. That's the nature of the the Pimp / Ho game. That's why ho's will work morning, noon, and night to get her "daddy" that Hummer with the 26 inch rims. When they step out together, they both bathe in the glory of their material possessions. That's the bond. Together, they feel like the general public views them as valuable, successful, and "high class".

It's all on the surface, though.

I know I kinda went off subject a little bit, but I just wanted to throw in my little 2 cents of what I observed about the girls in this game.

Pimps figure it out and stand right in the path of that conquest. That's why they call pimping "selling the dream"

Dildo Baggens
12-12-11, 18:31
Yes, there are many truths here. 20 years ago I had a young attractive employee who decided to try stripping at night clubs. She soon was making $400-$600 a night. You can probably guess what happened to her day job.

Baggens.

Wow! Great great post.

Some of these girls are literally addicted to selling pussy. Not because they meet some special guy / are nymphos, but because of some vain conquest in most cases. They want their hair done, nails done, the latest designer bag, clothes, whatever etc. This is especially true with the young one IMO. It's style over substance. They'd go to any length to be viewed as "something of value" but it only works with people just as shallow as they are. It's a charade of "high social status" They think they can find it through materialism. That's the nature of the the Pimp / Ho game. That's why ho's will work morning, noon, and night to get her "daddy" that Hummer with the 26 inch rims. When they step out together, they both bathe in the glory of their material possessions. That's the bond. Together, they feel like the general public views them as valuable, successful, and "high class".

I know I kinda went off subject a little bit, but I just wanted to throw in my little 2 cents of what I observed about the girls in this game.

Pimps figure it out and stand right in the path of that conquest. That's why they call pimping "selling the dream"

Ryan Tanaka
12-12-11, 22:21
This topic will never reach a conclusion. We all know that paying puts girl in a pro status.

What most of us "refer" as a non pro in "this thread" is someone who is not an outright escort that puts their ads on BP, HX, RB, etc.

So semi-pro or semi-non pro or whatever you choose to call it.

Jooop
12-13-11, 04:59
Wow! Great great post.

Pimps figure it out and stand right in the path of that conquest. That's why they call pimping "selling the dream"All People that have financial issues, it's just if you get a certain pay check you live in your means.

GoldenMan
12-13-11, 12:29

Since he wouldn't give up the 18 yr oldWhy should I give up the 18-year-old?

I did all the work in finding her. Every time I post about one of my conquests, I get 20-30 private messages from guys begging for info. What's it going to look like if I recruit a new fuckbuddy and she suddenly has 20 guys texting her and asking her to fuck?

I was feeling nice, so I traded you some of my old girls who I used to bang, but the info you gave me in return didn't pan out. I tried contacting your blonde girl and she never responded to my inquiries.

I asked you how I should approach her because if she's really a non-pro, then these things need to be dealt with in a delicate manner. I can't just send over an email and say "Hey baby, want to fuck for $100?"

Get a clue, man.

GoldenMan
12-13-11, 13:02
Wow! Great great post.

Some of these girls are literally addicted to selling pussy. Not because they meet some special guy / are nymphos, but because of some vain conquest in most cases. They want their hair done, nails done, the latest designer bag, clothes, whatever etc. This is especially true with the young one IMO. It's style over substance.One of the things I like to do with a girl, after I've seen her a few times, is casually start a conversation about the business and try to see where she's coming from and what her motivations are. It's always interesting to find out how she started.

My experience is that it all basically boils down to what you said. The desire to hustle for some quick cash. These girls are all pretty slutty to begin with, and I think they figure that if they can paid for what they're already doing, then why not go for it?

GoldenMan
12-13-11, 13:08
The word "Foreseeable Future" really caught my eyes. I did a search on ALL personal encounter on CL for this word around SoCal area. Of all the backtracking it performs, there were 3 recent posts, all within 3 days, of a fake ad pretending to be a girl visiting LA on business. All different part of LA and all different ages, but written almost exactly the same. It's probably his newest vocabulary.

What's so funny is that, I told him I was searching for her ad on CL, so he immediately put another new ad for "naughty maid service" by a 18 yr old yesterday morning, right around the time he emailed me. Stupid as fukk. Never got a reply back obviously. For this ad too, nothing similar came up after extensive search.

On top on that, one of the pictures his "girl" sent me had a blocked face, just like any of his other pics he have posted here. One showed her face. Blonde White girl with last name "Fernandez".I think you're insane and you need to get a life. Thanks for reminding me why it's a really bad idea to start trading info with random guys from this website.

GoldenMan
12-13-11, 13:12
Pics are pretty similar to what one receives in response from a fake / spammer from CL posts.

I believe I have seen these pics before on email before I started posting them. Take a look:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9946-Pics-of-Fake-and-Scamming-CL-Posts/page2

They should be part of the collection? Why blur out the faces? Are they even of the same girl?

Look similar to a couple pics there. WTF?

Another lame-o comes to light!I blur out the faces to maintain their privacy.

Some girls eventually find out about this web forum (I've seen it happen) , and I don't want them to get pissed off at me for posting their private info here. If a girl is a non-pro, she won't appreciate being outed.

ChrisPoontang
12-13-11, 13:36
Why should I give up the 18-year-old?

I did all the work in finding her. Every time I post about one of my conquests, I get 20-30 private messages from guys begging for info. What's it going to look like if I recruit a new fuckbuddy and she suddenly has 20 guys texting her and asking her to fuck?

I was feeling nice, so I traded you some of my old girls who I used to bang, but the info you gave me in return didn't pan out. I tried contacting your blonde girl and she never responded to my inquiries.

I asked you how I should approach her because if she's really a non-pro, then these things need to be dealt with in a delicate manner. I can't just send over an email and say "Hey baby, want to fuck for $100?"

Get a clue, man.You are the only person that needs to get a clue:

- You obviously don't have the slightest clue what a "fuckbuddy" is. Fuckbuddies don't get paid genius!

- You want to stop getting PMs? Stop posting your bullshit stories. Come here to exchange information. If you want to brag but not share, goto twitter.

- Learn why girls become hookers. Here is a hint. Its green, it folds, and has images of dead presidents on it.

- Get a dictionary and look up the word 'tact', then memorize the definition.

Mykeinla
12-13-11, 13:44
I can personally vouch for Ryan. He's a solid guy. You, on the other hand, are a fraud.

Get a clue, man.

GoldenMan
12-13-11, 14:29
You are the only person that needs to get a clue:

- You obviously don't have the slightest clue what a "fuckbuddy" is. Fuckbuddies don't get paid genius!

- You want to stop getting PMs? Stop posting your bullshit stories. Come here to exchange information. If you want to brag but not share, goto twitter.1. Did you not read what I wrote? I told you guys exactly what I'm paying her.

2. We must have a different definition of "exchanging information". I am here to share my experiences and share my tactics. That does not mean I'm going to give out a girl's number to 20-30 random guys on the internet. She's a non-pro, not a hooker.

Millhaven
12-13-11, 14:36
Anyone know her? I think I am going to pass. I am mainly just bored and trolling for pictures right now anyway. And she is offering to meet in her car which I am not really into now that I think about it.

ChrisPoontang
12-13-11, 14:45
Anyone know her? I think I am going to pass. I am mainly just bored and trolling for pictures right now anyway. And she is offering to meet in her car which I am not really into now that I think about it.I know she has one of the shiniest foreheads I've ever seen.

Plus her eye brows are uneven.

Ask her if she uses mop and glow on that forehead of hers. I'd love to get my floors that shiny.

Zauriel
12-13-11, 16:30
If not. Anyone know her? Said her name is Jennifer. My first thought was "look better with her clothes on"

Anyone know her? I think I am going to pass. I am mainly just bored and trolling for pictures right now anyway. And she is offering to meet in her car which I am not really into now that I think about it.

Ballerx
12-13-11, 19:20
Don't know her but I'd would still hook up with her!

If not. Anyone know her? Said her name is Jennifer. My first thought was "look better with her clothes on"

Dezan
12-13-11, 23:18
So I got an interesting reply and this one is definitely not a non-pro. A MILF who does cam shows and sells her panties that goes by LaraLuv replied to one of my ads. You can see here here.

http://www.laraluv.com/gallery.html

The next one is an 18 yo that goes by mistque and needs shopping help.

Won't be seeing either of them, so if you're interested, I'm open to trades.

Herbalist
12-13-11, 23:41
Got a good response from my ad I put up. Alot of black girls, but got a response from a cicilian girl. I setup a meeting time with her and after a few phone calls back in forth were finally able to find each other. We met up in Hollywood, at a Gas station. Started conversation with her to make here feel comfortable. After 10-15mins and a bowl later. We left and founded a private street. She first showed me her nice perky tits, and then had a short skirt on and pulled her panties to the side. She said she gets wet when she gives BJ and boy did she ever! After a CBJ, we hoped in the back seat were she continued to ride me cow girl. After a little bit of that, she put it in her ass and finished me off riding me. What a great experience. She said it's ok to give her number out to friends, if any senior members interested. Just send me a message.

Ryan Tanaka
12-14-11, 02:37
She didn't respond because I found out that you are fake man. I told her not to respond because it will be a waste of time for her. I was so fuckin pissed at you that I was going to have her set you up so I can jack you up! LOL!

Everyone is tired of your bullshit so get the fukk outta this site man.

Get a clue, man.

WHM69
12-14-11, 14:35
Out of curiousity this morning, I checked the Men Seeking Women section of Los Angeles Craigslist. It's full of sugar daddies, benefactors, etc, all looking for non pros. I wonder if there are enough non pros to go around for all these generous and horny guys? I took a screen shot. It's pretty funny.

Ryan Tanaka
12-14-11, 17:19
Got a good response from my ad I put up. Alot of black girls, but got a response from a cicilian girl. I setup a meeting time with her and after a few phone calls back in forth were finally able to find each other. We met up in Hollywood, at a Gas station. Started conversation with her to make here feel comfortable. After 10-15mins and a bowl later. We left and founded a private street. She first showed me her nice perky tits, and then had a short skirt on and pulled her panties to the side. She said she gets wet when she gives BJ and boy did she ever! After a CBJ, we hoped in the back seat were she continued to ride me cow girl. After a little bit of that, she put it in her ass and finished me off riding me. What a great experience. She said it's ok to give her number out to friends, if any senior members interested. Just send me a message.Her name starts with R? From virgina or something right?

Valv3
12-14-11, 20:31
Her name starts with R? From virgina or something right?Description sounds like it could be "R".

Devoti
12-15-11, 01:52
Out of curiousity this morning, I checked the Men Seeking Women section of Los Angeles Craigslist. It's full of sugar daddies, benefactors, etc, all looking for non pros. I wonder if there are enough non pros to go around for all these generous and horny guys? I took a screen shot. It's pretty funny.I find my ads on the second page in a matter of hours.

Ryan Tanaka
12-15-11, 02:51
Description sounds like it could be "R".She responded to my ad on Monday. Really cool chick and was very responsive. Gave me her number right away and told me to txt her but I didn't. She asked me if I want to meet up right away and told her not today, then she stopped responding. Too pro for me, but seems like he had some fun, so might want to be in touch with her again. Was convenient for me because she lives near my route home from Beverly Hills. I deleted all the info tho. Hahaha.

GoldenMan
12-15-11, 15:59
I was so fuckin pissed at you that I was going to have her set you up so I can jack you up! LOL!Would you like to say that to my face?

You have my email address.

WHM69
12-15-11, 16:21
Met this one on Craigslist. She answered my ad, but she's a high roller and won't do anything for less than $400. But she's promising me the world and looks hot, and sent me all these pictures with a pretty hard sell. If you can afford her, I'll forward her email address in private. I don't think I want to spend that much money right now.

WHM69
12-15-11, 16:30
I find my ads on the second page in a matter of hours.Me too. I'm finding it really hard to find genuine girls on craigslist. I think it's probably easier and cheaper now to just get quickies or 30-minute dates from the girls on Backpage.

Trunk Monkey
12-15-11, 21:54
Both these chicks want to suck a cock Good!

1) Blue Velvet in Whittier.

"Hello, there. I'm not college age, I'm 33 but I have a very pretty face & love to give head. I'm extremely oral! I live in Whittier but can't host. If you're interested I would be willing meet at a restaurant, or a hotel if that's more comfortable for you, near my home.

I'm very sweet & sincere. Hope to hear from you.

Xoxoxo.

2) Black Girl. Chanel.

"Hey sweetie* My name is Chanel. I am a 20 year old beauty and I'm sure I am the girl you're looking for. I'm currently in bellflower. Here's a pic. I look foward to meeting you. You can also call me at 310 XXX XXXX

Rockhard 441
12-16-11, 00:41
Met this one on Craigslist. She answered my ad, but she's a high roller and won't do anything for less than $400. But she's promising me the world and looks hot, and sent me all these pictures with a pretty hard sell. If you can afford her, I'll forward her email address in private. I don't think I want to spend that much money right now.She's hot all right, but at that price she had better let you blow your cream in all three holes and make you breakfast in the morning! LOL

Ryan Tanaka
12-16-11, 01:10
Met this one on Craigslist. She answered my ad, but she's a high roller and won't do anything for less than $400. But she's promising me the world and looks hot, and sent me all these pictures with a pretty hard sell. If you can afford her, I'll forward her email address in private. I don't think I want to spend that much money right now.She replied to me too. Wanted 300-400. She wanted me to do her and her friend's hair in exchange for a car date. I'm cool with bartering, but won't pay that much. Offered 1 for a car date but didn't bite.

Hornilius69
12-16-11, 01:25
Met this one on Craigslist. She answered my ad, but she's a high roller and won't do anything for less than $400. But she's promising me the world and looks hot, and sent me all these pictures with a pretty hard sell. If you can afford her, I'll forward her email address in private. I don't think I want to spend that much money right now.I'll hit her bare back porn style for that price.

Kenkimark
12-16-11, 01:47
My searching for my regulars is almost done. Here is a few to share.

I contacted none of them. They are just possible leads, and please play safe.

Klnight555
12-16-11, 02:18

I contacted none of them. They are just possible leads, and please play safe.# 2 blonde with red bra. She is a dancer. She wants 400.

Ryan Tanaka
12-16-11, 02:31
# 2 blonde with red bra. She is a dancer. She wants 400.I was talking to her for a little bit too. From hollywood or something. Mentioned about possible referral of my "friends", then she got offended saying she is very classy and models, and not a cheap hoe. To me, she sure looks like a cheap hoe. Nice body tho.

Klnight555
12-16-11, 02:34
I was talking to her for a little bit too. From hollywood or something. Mentioned about possible referral of my "friends", then she got offended saying she is very classy and models, and not a cheap hoe. To me, she sure looks like a cheap hoe. Nice body tho.Yeah love those tits, not worth 400 though.

Member #5087
12-16-11, 02:48

I contacted none of them. They are just possible leads, and please play safe.I already met #5, .80 BBBJ, FS, she does a good job, sometimes she emails me to meet again.

Member #5087
12-16-11, 02:59
I've been in contact with the blond on the left thanks to Millhaven, I will post if I see her.

Devoti
12-16-11, 03:55
Does anybody have any info on this girl? I saw her a few pages back but no info. She contacted me.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=155129&d=1322444731

Iluvbigtitts
12-16-11, 04:27
The girl in the first pic in the bottom row responded to my post a few weeks back, but wanted too much from what I recall.

I contacted none of them. They are just possible leads, and please play safe.

Kenkimark
12-16-11, 06:59
For overnight or just an hour?

I will ask her myself.

# 2 blonde with red bra. She is a dancer. She wants 400.

Kenkimark
12-16-11, 07:00
Her reply was so sweet, but just not my type.

I already met #5, .80 BBBJ, FS, she does a good job, sometimes she emails me to meet again.

Klnight555
12-16-11, 11:01
For overnight or just an hour?

I will ask her myself.Once I saw 400, I didn't bother replying back to her. Good Luck bro. Hope it is for overnight.

WHM69
12-16-11, 12:43

I contacted none of them. They are just possible leads, and please play safe.The girl in the red shirt holding the laptop looks a lot like "Roxy", a hooker who is on BackPage all the time. I answered her ad on Craigslist a couple weeks ago looking for a Sugar Daddy, and she sent me these pics and her phone number. When I googled the phone number, a bunch of backpage ads came up.

FYI

Beaver Slayer
12-16-11, 17:24
I have had an email exchange with a gal named Jessica who I am supposed to meet up with this weekend. Has anyone seen her before? She apparently lives in the downtown area, curvy redhead.

Deerom
12-16-11, 19:52
I already met #5, .80 BBBJ, FS, she does a good job, sometimes she emails me to meet again.#5 looks pretty nice, if you care to share.

Rainjam
12-17-11, 01:55
Yeah, so I almost did a trifecta. Three gals in one day. Not planned, it just came together.

Plan was for babe #1 in pic; but before that, met with girl #2 for recon; it paid off. We liked one another and I decided to invite her to meet me in the afternoon, after gal #1 was gone. In top of that, #3 was my 7 pm appointment for fun in the car.

I asked all to wear dresses. Love kissing that part and wouldn't you know it, both did not wear any panties. Wow. So, fun under the sun with gal #1, she was a screamer; I was almost embarrassed as the cheap hotel allows everyone to hear what's going on. She was a sweet doll. Everything I liked done. It was a bit high, $.5 but it was worth it. She's a sweet doll and with one of the sweetest faces in this earth. After she left, I had two hours to recoup before #2 come over. I was exhausted and ready to kill the date, but, I said, heck, once in a life time, lets' do two in one day. I am glad I kept the appointment. #2 shows with a sun dress and nothing under. Lord had mercy.we went right on to do every naughty thing I can think of, front, back, No anal. 69, every, and not once, but three, four times, god, I was lost. She loved oral on her.

She left more than happy and I was really to die. I thought long before I decided, but right there and then I decided to call off my third date, #3. She was "docile" on me but dam, I wish I had more energy to go for. Maybe next week.

Member #4870
12-17-11, 02:05
Damn! 1.

I sure wish I was young and that type stamina still.

Rainjam! Way to go buddy.

Great post

Bronsonator
12-17-11, 02:20
Rain jam,

Numbers 2 & 3 are just my type- either in OC?

Diamondman
12-17-11, 02:22
Yeah, so I almost did a trifecta. Three gals in one day. Not planned, it just came together.

Plan was for babe #1 in pic; but before that, met with girl #2 for recon; it paid off. We liked one another and I decided to invite her to meet me in the afternoon, after gal #1 was gone. In top of that, #3 was my 7 pm appointment for fun in the car.

I asked all to wear dresses. Love kissing that part and wouldn't you know it, both did not wear any panties. Wow. So, fun under the sun with gal #1, she was a screamer; I was almost embarrassed as the cheap hotel allows everyone to hear what's going on. She was a sweet doll. Everything I liked done. It was a bit high, $.5 but it was worth it. She's a sweet doll and with one of the sweetest faces in this earth. After she left, I had two hours to recoup before #2 come over. I was exhausted and ready to kill the date, but, I said, heck, once in a life time, lets' do two in one day. I am glad I kept the appointment. #2 shows with a sun dress and nothing under. Lord had mercy. We went right on to do every naughty thing I can think of, front, back, No anal. 69, every, and not once, but three, four times, god, I was lost. She loved oral on her.

She left more than happy and I was really to die. I thought long before I decided, but right there and then I decided to call off my third date, #3. She was "docile" on me but dam, I wish I had more energy to go for. Maybe next week.

157762NOW this is quality women! That was amazing and a dream on everyone's bucket list, to have them coming in and out all afternoon. !

Kenkimark
12-17-11, 02:57
Good time to make a disclaimer.

Usually, I share girls I never met, but somewhat convinced that they are not spam.

I share info equally with new members as well as seniors or grand masters.

Since I never contacted them, new members have to be careful to play safe. All posts here are helpful for you to learn how to play this game.

In the end, it is your responsibilities to ensure safety of yourself and all members on this site.

The girl in the red shirt holding the laptop looks a lot like "Roxy", a hooker who is on BackPage all the time. I answered her ad on Craigslist a couple weeks ago looking for a Sugar Daddy, and she sent me these pics and her phone number. When I googled the phone number, a bunch of backpage ads came up.

FYI

PolygamyMonger
12-17-11, 04:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Jack Reacher
12-17-11, 12:57

I asked all to wear dresses. Love kissing that part and wouldn't you know it, both did not wear any panties. Wow. So, fun under the sun with gal #1, she was a screamer; I was almost embarrassed as the cheap hotel allows everyone to hear what's going on. She was a sweet doll. Everything I liked done. It was a bit high, $.5 but it was worth it. She's a sweet doll and with one of the sweetest faces in this earth. After she left, I had two hours to recoup before #2 come over. I was exhausted and ready to kill the date, but, I said, heck, once in a life time, lets' do two in one day. I am glad I kept the appointment. #2 shows with a sun dress and nothing under. Lord had mercy. We went right on to do every naughty thing I can think of, front, back, No anal. 69, every, and not once, but three, four times, god, I was lost. She loved oral on her.

157762Another bull shit post.

Jack Reacher
12-17-11, 13:01
I have had an email exchange with a gal named Jessica who I am supposed to meet up with this weekend. Has anyone seen her before? She apparently lives in the downtown area, curvy redhead.

157704Yah, good luck with that. She wants 200 for just a BJ. She is 35. Broad is nuttsville. Her name is Sarah.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9922-Non-Pros-(Baldy-Cruiser-amp-BladeRunner556)&p=1330094&viewfull=1#post1330094

Rainjam
12-17-11, 13:27
Dude, whatever, I had fun, and that's it. I'm just sharing with the bros as this is a game to be shared and I am more than willing to share digits for those that can step up and share for equal talent. I you look at my history, fantasy posts are not my thing. Do not be a sour puss with those that have fun at this game. Dude, life is too short.

Another bull shit post.

Mmorrison
12-17-11, 15:46
All asking the 200-400 range. The only problem I have with that is that it is "about an hour."

Why can't they just stick to escort sites.

Dezan
12-17-11, 17:06
All asking the 200-400 range. The only problem I have with that is that it is "about an hour."

Why can't they just stick to escort sites.The second replied to me as well with the same pricing.

LikeTheNipples
12-17-11, 18:23
#3 to me looks like the best one.

They sell some vitamins or something like it at the liquor stores that's supposed to keep you going for a really long time. I've heard of it but never used it.

Lets make that lucky number 3 happen! LOL.

AnalPlay09
12-17-11, 20:30
Posted previously. Porn star from the ealy 90's, Sarah Jane Hamilton. Nice girl, fun to talk to. However. Mechanical, fake porn star moans, no chemistry with me. YMMV. Costly. I would not go back.

Yah, good luck with that. She wants 200 for just a BJ. She is 35. Broad is nuttsville. Her name is Sarah.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9922-Non-Pros- (Baldy-Cruiser-AMP-BladeRunner556) &p=1330094&viewfull=1#post1330094

Mmorrison
12-17-11, 21:36
Her: Would 7 or 8 bills work?

Me: What are you into or not?

Her: No anal nor oral.

Me: No way, sorry.

Her: Well what if everything but anal?

Me: 400 for overnight.

Her: 6?

Me: 5 with anal.

Not expecting a response.

What has always gotten to me about non-nonpros and UTRs is these girls rather spend all day wasting time emailing multiple guys and end up with =<100 for an hour and possibly seeing several guys then agree to a simple overnight with one guy and make as much or more.

Either that or you are all BSing saying you're giving these chicks 80/100.

I think the media is over-sensationalizing the whole SD concept.

Kenkimark
12-18-11, 00:44
Few of your guys probably received replies from this one.

Just found her on HX.

Non-pro to pro. LOL.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PocaHotAss

Baldy Cruiser
12-18-11, 00:58

Just found her on HX.

Non-pro to pro. LOL.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PocaHotAssShe doesn't belong in this thread. She is a pro now. Why waste your time posting her here.

Dezan
12-18-11, 01:05
Responses I got the past 2 days that I won't be following up on. Let me know if you're interested.

1. 18 yo who says she does part-time modeling and is a single mother.

2. Just gave me a smiley face as a reply.

3. 21 yo old full time student from glenodra currently on winter break.

4. 18 yo from ontario that says she can drive.

5. Says she a single mom.

Let me know if your interested in any. I'll give each one out to only one person so they'll have a fair shot at it and if they want to post about them and share, it will be up to them. If you have any asians to possible trade, that would be appreciated.

Kenkimark
12-18-11, 01:31
#4, nice tites. Met her already, a sweet heart.

#2, replied my ads since July of this year.

#5, waste of time.

Responses I got the past 2 days that I won't be following up on. Let me know if you're interested.

1. 18 yo who says she does part-time modeling and is a single mother.

2. Just gave me a smiley face as a reply.

3. 21 yo old full time student from glenodra currently on winter break.

4. 18 yo from ontario that says she can drive.

5. Says she a single mom.

Let me know if your interested in any. I'll give each one out to only one person so they'll have a fair shot at it and if they want to post about them and share, it will be up to them. If you have any asians to possible trade, that would be appreciated.

Kenkimark
12-18-11, 01:32
#3, working on her. Face. 5-6, but like her body.

#4, nice tites. Met her already, a sweet heart.

#2, replied my ads since July of this year.

#5, waste of time.

Kenkimark
12-18-11, 02:32
Sorry, just wanted to show guys in non pro section.

Sorry.

She doesn't belong in this thread. She is a pro now. Why waste your time posting her here.

Baldy Cruiser.

Kenkimark
12-18-11, 04:18
Wants 300 for up to 2 hours, everything covered. Anal friendly.

Really don't know what to do.

BTW, MM got her info first, and don't ask me her contacts, ask MM.

Klnight555
12-18-11, 04:54

BTW, MM got her info first, and don't ask me her contacts, ask MM.Damn she looks hot and anal friendly. 300 for two hours, I don't know what to do either. I got cialis if you want some. Do her as much as you can for two hours.

Ryan Tanaka
12-18-11, 12:42

BTW, MM got her info first, and don't ask me her contacts, ask MM.She initially quoted me 4, but told her the most I would pay is 200-250. Few hours later, texted me she can do 250, but told her that ill hit her back later but didn't. So, she CAN be had for that price. Had an arrangement for few plans yesterday, but nothing worked out!

Pcpc1688
12-18-11, 14:29
Her: Would 7 or 8 bills work?

Me: What are you into or not?

Her: No anal nor oral.

Me: No way, sorry.

Her: Well what if everything but anal?

Me: 400 for overnight.

Her: 6?

Me: 5 with anal.

Not expecting a response.

What has always gotten to me about non-nonpros and UTRs is these girls rather spend all day wasting time emailing multiple guys and end up with =<100 for an hour and possibly seeing several guys then agree to a simple overnight with one guy and make as much or more.

Either that or you are all BSing saying you're giving these chicks 80/100.

I think the media is over-sensationalizing the whole SD concept.These non pro hoes are becoming PRO hoes each and everyday you pay them as if they were Pros. The real non pro hoe is working (sucking or fucking) for pennies on the dollar. So lets keep it that way instead of paying those silly rates that the cunts really don't deserve but hey, pay if you must. LOL.

PC out

Kenkimark
12-19-11, 03:20
Not the price, but her attitude really bothers me. I will pass.

I am too poor to fxxk a girl like this one.

Damn she looks hot and anal friendly. 300 for two hours, I don't know what to do either. I got cialis if you want some. Do her as much as you can for two hours.

Ryan Tanaka
12-19-11, 03:52

BTW, MM got her info first, and don't ask me her contacts, ask MM.Got another txt today and was cool with 150 for hh. Told her to come down, but seemed kinda flakey. Called her twice but went to vmail so I texted her "next time". She texted me back few mins ago (6 hours later) with an "ok". Really unreliable.

She told me BBBJ, but no anal. Kinda erratic.

Kenkimark
12-19-11, 04:03
Sounds like too much drama.

Shall we just move on. LOL.

Got another txt today and was cool with 150 for hh. Told her to come down, but seemed kinda flakey. Called her twice but went to vmail so I texted her "next time". She texted me back few mins ago (6 hours later) with an "ok". Really unreliable.

She told me BBBJ, but no anal. Kinda erratic.

BladeRunner556
12-19-11, 19:49
Several guys on here have hit it. Nothing to write home about. Maybe a 3 in looks. Avoid her apartment in WeHo at all cost. It's a mess.

I've been in contact with the blond on the left thanks to Millhaven, I will post if I see her.

Member #5087
12-20-11, 03:38
Several guys on here have hit it. Nothing to write home about. Maybe a 3 in looks. Avoid her apartment in WeHo at all cost. It's a mess.I should've known, we met in a busy intersection in WeHo, just talked for like an hour, told me about her dogs, how she lost her job, etc, I am glad I didn't move forward.

GoldenMan
12-20-11, 13:12
Met this one on Craigslist. She answered my ad, but she's a high roller and won't do anything for less than $400. But she's promising me the world and looks hot, and sent me all these pictures with a pretty hard sell. If you can afford her, I'll forward her email address in private. I don't think I want to spend that much money right now.BIG thanks to you whm69 for setting me up with this little cutie and letting me take her off your hands. It's Tuesday morning, and I'm still recovering from the raunchy afternoon she spent with me yesterday.

I emailed her and said that a friend of mine had talked to her on craigslist and given me her info because he knows I can afford the amount she needs to solve her problems. She told me she had not found anybody yet, and wanted to know when I could meet. I gave her my phone number and had her call me, and we agreed on a date for 400, with her promising me as much time as I need to get the job done.

Since I hadn't recruited this one directly, I had her meet me at Starbucks near my home in Long Beach (you never know). She showed up right on time in the early afternoon, looking even cuter in person, we had some small talk, confirmed the deal, punched my address into her phone, and she followed me back. We didn't even get coffee.

I gave her a tour of the house which conveniently ended in the Master Bedroom. I suggested we get down to business, and we both jumped in bed and started the party. Round 1 was oral only, mutually applied, which ended with her taking it all down the throat. She's a non-pro from what I can gather, but she's definitely a ho and performed amazingly well. Even my balls were clapping.

I grabbed us each a beer and we laid in bed getting to know each other. She's a typical irresponsible, clueless, short-sighted, and low-IQ young chicana who owns more high heels than books. She is the child of immigrants, and is ill-equipped to deal with the demands of modern society. In a more civilized, patriarchal time, she would have been married off already and all her needs would be handled.

Instead, she has equal rights like a man, and is expected to go out into the world and perform as a man. She told me about her silly goals, and it's obvious she'll never accomplish them, especially now that she's earning easy money for jumping into bed with guys like me. She said she's never escorted before, but has had two rich boyfriends who helped her out, but the most recent was married and would never be available for the long term. Her only saving grace is she has managed to avoid getting knocked up thus far, assuming she was being honest with me, but her body showed no signs of childbirth. However if she continues to carry on the way she did with me, single motherhood may be in her future.

But back to the matter at hand. I had 50mg of Viagra flowing through my veins and a very good looking, tits-on-a-stick trollop in my bed, so when she reached down and grabbed a handful of my wedding tackle, I was hard again in seconds and ready to go. She restarted the action right where she had left off, and after slobbering all over me and getting it nice and wet, she climbed up on top and slid it in. I've been warned to not talk about my unsafe sex practices here, so I won't do that. Let's just say that it's a good thing I've had a vasectomy.

Four beers, three hours, two orgasms, and one soapy shared shower after our initial Starbucks meeting, she walked out my front door with a playful smack on the ass and a verbal agreement to meet a specific number of times per month for a specific monthly allowance. I don't do relationships, and I won't be her new rich boyfriend, but I will solve some of her financial problems in exchange for continued repeats of yesterday's performance.

Thanks again, hope you enjoy the young ladies I sent you.

Beaver Slayer
12-20-11, 16:48
Yes. She's here in the SFV. Only offers massage. Constantly peppering CL-CE with posts.

Just found her on HX.

Non-pro to pro. LOL.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PocaHotAss

BladeRunner556
12-20-11, 23:33
I know two or three Seniors that got it cheap. I got around the world with her, but the smell in her apartment was ridiculous. It smelled worse than a kennel. I was ready to walk out, but it had been a while since I had busted a nut, so I went ahead. I guess she might be a good one if you hit a really bad dry spell. Maybe.

I should've known, we met in a busy intersection in WeHo, just talked for like an hour, told me about her dogs, how she lost her job, etc, I am glad I didn't move forward.

WHM69
12-21-11, 11:22
BIG thanks to you whm69 for setting me up with this little cutie and letting me take her off your hands. It's Tuesday morning, and I'm still recovering from the raunchy afternoon she spent with me yesterday.

I emailed her and said that a friend of mine had talked to her on craigslist and given me her info because he knows I can afford the amount she needs to solve her problems. She told me she had not found anybody yet, and wanted to know when I could meet. I gave her my phone number and had her call me, and we agreed on a date for 400, with her promising me as much time as I need to get the job done.

Since I hadn't recruited this one directly, I had her meet me at Starbucks near my home in Long Beach (you never know). She showed up right on time in the early afternoon, looking even cuter in person, we had some small talk, confirmed the deal, punched my address into her phone, and she followed me back. We didn't even get coffee.

I gave her a tour of the house which conveniently ended in the Master Bedroom. I suggested we get down to business, and we both jumped in bed and started the party. Round 1 was oral only, mutually applied, which ended with her taking it all down the throat. She's a non-pro from what I can gather, but she's definitely a ho and performed amazingly well. Even my balls were clapping.

I grabbed us each a beer and we laid in bed getting to know each other. She's a typical irresponsible, clueless, short-sighted, and low-IQ young chicana who owns more high heels than books. She is the child of immigrants, and is ill-equipped to deal with the demands of modern society. In a more civilized, patriarchal time, she would have been married off already and all her needs would be handled.

Instead, she has equal rights like a man, and is expected to go out into the world and perform as a man. She told me about her silly goals, and it's obvious she'll never accomplish them, especially now that she's earning easy money for jumping into bed with guys like me. She said she's never escorted before, but has had two rich boyfriends who helped her out, but the most recent was married and would never be available for the long term. Her only saving grace is she has managed to avoid getting knocked up thus far, assuming she was being honest with me, but her body showed no signs of childbirth. However if she continues to carry on the way she did with me, single motherhood may be in her future.

But back to the matter at hand. I had 50mg of Viagra flowing through my veins and a very good looking, tits-on-a-stick trollop in my bed, so when she reached down and grabbed a handful of my wedding tackle, I was hard again in seconds and ready to go. She restarted the action right where she had left off, and after slobbering all over me and getting it nice and wet, she climbed up on top and slid it in. I've been warned to not talk about my unsafe sex practices here, so I won't do that. Let's just say that it's a good thing I've had a vasectomy.

Four beers, three hours, two orgasms, and one soapy shared shower after our initial Starbucks meeting, she walked out my front door with a playful smack on the ass and a verbal agreement to meet a specific number of times per month for a specific monthly allowance. I don't do relationships, and I won't be her new rich boyfriend, but I will solve some of her financial problems in exchange for continued repeats of yesterday's performance.

Thanks again, hope you enjoy the young ladies I sent you.No, Thank You! I banged the blonde girl on Sunday night and the Korean girl I talked on the phone with, and she isn't available until after Christmas but she wants to meet.

Ryan Tanaka
12-21-11, 16:16
Here it comes again. Another stupid BS.

I remember this girl emailing me. Funny thing is that, she emailed me directly, not thru CL. I asked her why she had my email address, because it normally shows alpha-numerical address sent thru CL. She told me some BS stories that she had multiple ads so don't remember. I guess there are few people that have my email address here. Few trustworthy guys, and this stupid fool named Goldenman, who also interacted with Ruth. I didn't buy it but went with it to see where it takes me. So the email started with "Hey babe.", which is exactly the same way this other girl emailed 2 weeks ago. Oh yeah, she was "supposed" to be the girl that was refered from Goldenman. She also wanted $400 from me, just like Ruth.

Ruth was BSing that she wanted me to do her hair for winter formal dance. ? Winter formal? College? LOL cracked me up. I didn't know that 25 year old had a winter formal? Haven't heard that word since high school. Hahaha. Stupid as FUCK!

BIG thanks to you whm69 for setting me up with this little cutie and letting me take her off your hands. It's Tuesday morning, and I'm still recovering from the raunchy afternoon she spent with me yesterday.

Thanks again, hope you enjoy the young ladies I sent you.

Mykeinla
12-21-11, 18:16
Nobody that I know here is buying this dude's witless ruse. Maybe WHM is, but then again we all know he's just goldenman's alternate profile.

Goldenman, the effort it takes you to write these phony reports and ads could easily be used for a more worthy purpose. Like writing your own ad and putting in the work to hook your own fucking fish. Stop with this bullshit already.

Here it comes again. Another stupid BS.

I remember this girl emailing me. Funny thing is that, she emailed me directly, not thru CL. I asked her why she had my email address, because it normally shows alpha-numerical address sent thru CL. She told me some BS stories that she had multiple ads so don't remember. I guess there are few people that have my email address here. Few trustworthy guys, and this stupid fool named Goldenman, who also interacted with Ruth. I didn't buy it but went with it to see where it takes me. So the email started with "Hey babe.", which is exactly the same way this other girl emailed 2 weeks ago. Oh yeah, she was "supposed" to be the girl that was refered from Goldenman. She also wanted $400 from me, just like Ruth.

Ruth was BSing that she wanted me to do her hair for winter formal dance. ? Winter formal? College? LOL cracked me up. I didn't know that 25 year old had a winter formal? Haven't heard that word since high school. Hahaha. Stupid as FUCK!

Kenkimark
12-22-11, 00:59
Received a reply from this one a while ago. Anyway, scheduled a meeting with her in a nearby coffee shop. Met her, a white girl, beautiful, very nice, mid of 20s, nice body. A formal ballet dancer until a year ago, but had to retire because of injuries and currently a ballet teacher.

Just one thing really bothered me; she talks like Janice form Friends.

Wasn't sure after the meeting because her disturbing voice, and asked few wiser friends, and they responded promptly. Here are the top two, one with two words 'Do her' and another one 'put something in her mouth'.

Anyway, consulted with Kmark Jr, and he said 'go for it. ' He never says no, such a nice guy.

Met her in her place. Kissing, taking. She took everything off, a nice body, even better than South American I met this year.

She has a very sensitive body, and anywhere I touched, she had reaction to it with Janice's voice moaning. After 30 minutes oral, intercourse. Tight, juicy pxxxy, but one thing was missing, my concentration. Her moaning was the most destructive and disturbing ever. For a moment, I thought that I was having sex with Janice in a real life.

Head down, ass up, thought I could avoid direct impact, I was wrong. Her moaning just penetrates anything. Went back to where we started, and started putting things in her mouth. One finger, two, three, and her underwear. Nothing worked. Had to give up, and asked her for oral again.

Finished in her mouth.

Raider1206
12-22-11, 02:01
Received a reply from this one a while ago. Anyway, scheduled a meeting with her in a nearby coffee shop. Met her, a white girl, beautiful, very nice, mid of 20s, nice body. A formal ballet dancer until a year ago, but had to retire because of injuries and currently a ballet teacher.

Just one thing really bothered me; she talks like Janice form Friends.

Wasn't sure after the meeting because her disturbing voice, and asked few wiser friends, and they responded promptly. Here are the top two, one with two words 'Do her' and another one 'put something in her mouth'.

Anyway, consulted with Kmark Jr, and he said 'go for it. ' He never says no, such a nice guy.

Met her in her place. Kissing, taking. She took everything off, a nice body, even better than South American I met this year.

She has a very sensitive body, and anywhere I touched, she had reaction to it with Janice's voice moaning. After 30 minutes oral, intercourse. Tight, juicy pxxxy, but one thing was missing, my concentration. Her moaning was the most destructive and disturbing ever. For a moment, I thought that I was having sex with Janice in a real life.

Head down, ass up, thought I could avoid direct impact, I was wrong. Her moaning just penetrates anything. Went back to where we started, and started putting things in her mouth. One finger, two, three, and her underwear. Nothing worked. Had to give up, and asked her for oral again.

Finished in her mouth.LOL very nice bro. At least you did what you needed to do that's all that counts