PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31

WolfJeffrey
07-08-16, 17:27
So I've post a report on this one before and I've seen here pretty often, she comes down to LA we get a place and smash pretty good, she's fallen in love with Jr. Well met up with her today, she texted me last night wanting to meet up early since she worked later on. We set a time she comes over in a nice Summer dress, quickly takes the panties off and goes down and says hi to Jr. She then lays down grabs my cock and starts sliding on her clit, her juices start flowing and we start smashing. Finish in k9 and busted all on her back. It was a great view so told her I was going to take a pic of my masterpiece. She asked to look at the photo and just smiled. We cleaned up and went on our way.

XxBullXx
07-08-16, 17:48
So I've post a report on this one before and I've seen here pretty often, she comes down to LA we get a place and smash pretty good, she's fallen in love with Jr. Well met up with her today, she texted me last night wanting to meet up early since she worked later on. We set a time she comes over in a nice Summer dress, quickly takes the panties off and goes down and says hi to Jr. She then lays down grabs my cock and starts sliding on her clit, her juices start flowing and we start smashing. Finish in k9 and busted all on her back. It was a great view so told her I was going to take a pic of my masterpiece. She asked to look at the photo and just smiled. We cleaned up and went on our way.Wow, she looks tasty.

Asian_Pimp
07-08-16, 19:53
NICE! Is she available to share?

So I've post a report on this one before and I've seen here pretty often, she comes down to LA we get a place and smash pretty good, she's fallen in love with Jr. Well met up with her today, she texted me last night wanting to meet up early since she worked later on. We set a time she comes over in a nice Summer dress, quickly takes the panties off and goes down and says hi to Jr. She then lays down grabs my cock and starts sliding on her clit, her juices start flowing and we start smashing. Finish in k9 and busted all on her back. It was a great view so told her I was going to take a pic of my masterpiece. She asked to look at the photo and just smiled. We cleaned up and went on our way.

Hitman13
07-08-16, 20:19
So I've post a report on this one before and I've seen here pretty often, she comes down to LA we get a place and smash pretty good, she's fallen in love with Jr. Well met up with her today, she texted me last night wanting to meet up early since she worked later on. We set a time she comes over in a nice Summer dress, quickly takes the panties off and goes down and says hi to Jr. She then lays down grabs my cock and starts sliding on her clit, her juices start flowing and we start smashing. Finish in k9 and busted all on her back. It was a great view so told her I was going to take a pic of my masterpiece. She asked to look at the photo and just smiled. We cleaned up and went on our way.Nice! Any chance you can share that derriere? What ethnicity is she by the way?

FarFarAway
07-08-16, 23:08
Nice! Any chance you can share that derriere? What ethnicity is she by the way?You don't have to share the girl, just a little of your ad an techniques. We are all fishing in different lakes, I think / hope. I am in OC.

Marleonetti
07-09-16, 08:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Raslan
07-11-16, 14:22
All I got, if I got a response was the idiotic "verification" scam.

For those of you having success on CL, are you getting it from your own ad or hitting other's ads?

XxBullXx
07-11-16, 16:34

For those of you having success on CL, are you getting it from your own ad or hitting other's ads?Whenever I message ad's on CC the girls are usually pro's.

I've had some luck with non-pro's or what seem to be non-pro's by posting myself. Sometimes I post on the CC, sometimes on the regular dating side. It's usually about 15-1 spam to real response. Real responses happen maybe once or twice per ad if at all.

WolfJeffrey
07-11-16, 18:06

For those of you having success on CL, are you getting it from your own ad or hitting other's ads?I've had luck with running my own ads, looking for someone in need of some help. Usually gets bites from non pros and pros.

Most of the ads on CL are pros, utrs or bots.

Bucweak
07-12-16, 02:26

For those of you having success on CL, are you getting it from your own ad or hitting other's ads?I was going to ask the same question. I browse the listings on CL sometimes, but something just didn't seem right about the ads, so I never contacted any of them. And judging by some of the responses I have gotten from CL not for adult things, but listing my personal property for sale (cars), I seen that many on CL aren't to "bright in the head" and are spammers and / or out of town scam artists, so I usually don't bother with the site at all.

I always wanted to know if some of those gangbang parties was real though. I seen one for UCLA last week. Seem fishy though to me.

HapaBoy86
07-12-16, 03:47
So I got a response to an ad. She doesn't take her clothes off, no touching or fondling, Prolly chick with dick!

HeartofaLion
07-12-16, 19:09
Guys, for those you know me, you can assure I would refer you somebody who is save to meet.

She is very sweet and has an amazing body. You can see on her pix. She has a pretty good $.

Her name is Marie and she is on imperial Vermont area.

Make sure you message me for her info. You would love her.

Watnow78
07-13-16, 14:22
OK so after many failed attempted I finally got a non pro on Whisper. Saw this post about, I need money I do just about anything and it her up. Chatted with he a bit and she gave me her sob story about losing a job etc. She agreed to meet up and give me a BBBJ in the car for $. 40, around were she stays at in Simi Valley. So we made arrangements to meet the next day by a gas station near where she lives. Picked her up from there and took her to a quiet residential spot to do the deed. She went to town for a good 20 min, taking good direction and never rushing me. I debated whether to fuck her as I knew that was on the table, probably for not much more but she was a homely looking short bbw and it wasn't really my thing, but for those who are into that you she can definitely be had, probably at a discount rate. I mentioned if she needed help I could share her info with a few trusted friends and she was down with it so I got her digits and I am willing and able to share with senior members. She isn't all that much but to have a go to in a pinch for a BBBJ that's close by, I'll take it it. Seniors hit me up for more info if interested. Attached is her pic but fair warning she doesn't dress up to meet so excpect a homely plain looking broad.So I've been in contact with this girl last week and made arrangements to meet up with her yesterday. We had originally agreed on a BJ for. 4 last week, but when I spoke with her yesterday she wanted. 5. I figured its not that big of a deal so I went with it. I picked her up at her house in Simi and we found a place to do the deed. We were going to handle it in her bedroom but her roommate didn't leave the house in time. She did BBJ for about 10 minutes and then I busted. She didn't allow me to CIM and she would ask if I was about to cum every 30 seconds as she would pull away. I told her to continue and I would let her know when I'm about to finish. I guess she was afraid of getting any of it in her mouth. The BJ was average but felt amazing without a condom.

She isn't that attractive and a bit over weight. FS is on the table for $, but I'm not sure I'd pay that amount unless its BBFS.

One thing she did mention, not to pass her number on to others and she doesn't like to have random guys calling her. She wants to keep it all on Whisper. She has asked me a series of questions before we met up. Kept asking if I was LEO and looking over her shoulder the whole time we were driving to find a place. She seems nice enough and just down on her luck, I may hit her up again.

Mmorrison
07-13-16, 19:12
Any info on either of these lovelies?

GimmeMoreHead
07-13-16, 19:32
Any info on either of these lovelies?Damn they're all good looking but the first one looks the best. Where'd you find them?

HeartofaLion
07-13-16, 20:09
Facebook is too public. Any discrete ways?You would be surprised at how FB works. Just a few days ago, I started flirting with a girl and letting her know how much I have been adoring her from a distance. I'm 35, she's is only 18 and is one of those girls that know how cute she is and how she can take advantage of some men like me,LOL.

I asked her to meet at a public place like the mall. We chatted for some days (not too much messaging or you would give the weirdo vibe) and once she gave me her number she asked me how did I found her facebook. I told her that she was on a friend-of-a-friend's list that I didn't quite remember. And stated her that we could meet at a public place where she was safe. Nothing to be afraid of.

I took her to a mall where she can see stuff and we can flirt with looking at each other. We saw a jewelry place and I invited her to check it out. Once you find out what she likes, check something she can buy. Buy her something cheap, like $20 or something to eat.

Once at the jewelry place she saw something that she liked and wanted so bad. We kept walking in the mall and she starting flirting more with her body language and telling me how much she wanted that piece of Jewelry in her neck (it was only $50). Sometimes she would like pretend to be checking out some clothes in front of me and walk in front of me very close making sure I would be so close as she was holding me.

She mentioned that some other guys on FB message her soo much with question and asking her for weird thing in exchange to buy her things. I offered to go shopping looking just to break the ice.

Ok, once I saw she wanted the jewelry I told her that maybe I could buy it some other time. I kept asking her if she let me hang out with her we can think about something. And just went she wanted to leave and she already thought about having that necklace on her chest, I grab her hand and told her to come with me to tell her something.

Right there where nobody could hear us, I told her that I was so comfortable with meeting her and that I thought she was much cuter in person. And that if she wanted, I could buy her that jewelry piece but I would only need to be closer to her in a more private place. She kind of get my idea. Then, I gave her a more detailed explanation. We planned to meet 4 days later. Next day she texted me and I told her we going to have to wait 4 days. And the second day she texted me about wanting that jewelry. So, I told her that I needed to see her at a room and she said yesss. I got a room, gave her what she needed and boom. Done deal.

Some girls wouldn't meet you because they haven't seen you in person. But once you are meeting them, they would feel more comfortable and they feel much better you buying them thing.

XxBullXx
07-14-16, 16:43
Some girls wouldn't meet you because they haven't seen you in person. But once you are meeting them, they would feel more comfortable and they feel much better you buying them thing.I agree, some girls are very nervous for the first meet. I have met a few girls that are much more comfortable after meeting me, I play it "cool, and don't come on to strong".

I think the hard part is really trying to get the first meet going, without sounding desperate.

Raslan
07-18-16, 22:53
Ok, I know where to get a pro, an arrangement. I thought I knew about an affair site (AM) until that revealed itself to be a complete sham. Is there a site, an app for discrete hook ups?

Hitman13
07-19-16, 00:47
So I've been in contact with this girl last week and made arrangements to meet up with her yesterday. We had originally agreed on a BJ for. 4 last week, but when I spoke with her yesterday she wanted. 5. I figured its not that big of a deal so I went with it. I picked her up at her house in Simi and we found a place to do the deed. We were going to handle it in her bedroom but her roommate didn't leave the house in time. She did BBJ for about 10 minutes and then I busted. She didn't allow me to CIM and she would ask if I was about to cum every 30 seconds as she would pull away. I told her to continue and I would let her know when I'm about to finish. I guess she was afraid of getting any of it in her mouth. The BJ was average but felt amazing without a condom.

She isn't that attractive and a bit over weight. FS is on the table for $, but I'm not sure I'd pay that amount unless its BBFS.

One thing she did mention, not to pass her number on to others and she doesn't like to have random guys calling her. She wants to keep it all on Whisper. She has asked me a series of questions before we met up. Kept asking if I was LEO and looking over her shoulder the whole time we were driving to find a place. She seems nice enough and just down on her luck, I may hit her up again.Sorry to hear she was a bit of a pain with you. I specifically asked her on two occasions if it was cool to give her info to a couple of friends and she was more than fine with it. Seemed like she needed the money then. Didn't lie about her being homely though, or bbw, hence why I posted in my own report that she was very homely looking, nothing special. The irony behind this though is she hit me up a couple days ago asking when we could meet up again so I don't know YMMV but given your report and her seemingly increasing paranoia I will have to more careful with her in the future. I also passed up FS with her as well, not my type.

Watnow78
07-19-16, 10:02
Sorry to hear she was a bit of a pain with you. I specifically asked her on two occasions if it was cool to give her info to a couple of friends and she was more than fine with it. Seemed like she needed the money then. Didn't lie about her being homely though, or bbw, hence why I posted in my own report that she was very homely looking, nothing special. The irony behind this though is she hit me up a couple days ago asking when we could meet up again so I don't know YMMV but given your report and her seemingly increasing paranoia I will have to more careful with her in the future. I also passed up FS with her as well, not my type.Its all good. I'm still thinking about meeting her. Maybe the next time will be much better because she is now a bit familiar with me. She did however wanted to do everything at her place but her roommate did not leave in time and that's why we had to find a street. I would probably only see her again if its at her place because I'm not familiar with the area. Also she said if I met her at night, it would be much safer and discrete and we could jump in the back of my car and she would get completely naked and I could take my time. Who knows.

Thanks.

Penguin420
07-20-16, 19:59
Guys, for those you know me, you can assure I would refer you somebody who is save to meet.

She is very sweet and has an amazing body. You can see on her pix. She has a pretty good $.

Her name is Marie and she is on imperial Vermont area.

Make sure you message me for her info. You would love her.Holy shit! I know her. I've seen her when we used to be in school together. Small world. I haven't really had a conversation with her but only small talk. I might just hit her up on snapchat now LOL.

WolfJeffrey
07-22-16, 14:09
New hits. First one is an out of state grad student. Met with her this week.

Petite spinner with nice perky tits and a cute ass. Meet with her she was shy at first, started with daty and she fell in love LOL she Came and then we went into mish and finished in Cg. Cute little thang will repeat.

Second is an older Latina, who needs some help. Found he fb page has two kids. Meeting up with her over the weekend.

I love me mature ladies so will report when back when I see her.

Christophe1
07-22-16, 23:16
New hits. First one is an out of state grad student. Met with her this week.

Petite spinner with nice perky tits and a cute ass. Meet with her she was shy at first, started with daty and she fell in love LOL she Came and then we went into mish and finished in Cg. Cute little thang will repeat.

Second is an older Latina, who needs some help. Found he fb page has two kids. Meeting up with her over the weekend.

I love me mature ladies so will report when back when I see her.Deuces.

Don't forget the pics to rub our noses in the lazy.

Mmorrison
08-01-16, 23:37
Any info on these "new" ladies?

Chris Wake
08-02-16, 01:25
Any info on these "new" ladies?The 3rd one I'm fairly positive posts on BP occasionally. I do remember seeing her pics.

WolfJeffrey
08-02-16, 17:26
So met up with the older mature Hispanic this past week and had some fun. Turns out she's pretty short so I had my fun with her. She's 4'5 at the most, not the prettiest but passable. Cute little ass, small saggy tits. Met her by my car and walked to the Notel together, told me she has a kid my age and what not. Got to the room stripped down played with the kitty, and she tells me she doesn't like day. But she loves giving head. So I just lay back and she goes to town with a BBBJ slober and dt included, pop the jimmy on and have her squat on me. Pick her up and just jackhammer her as I stood with her on my shoulders.

Layed her down for some mish and finished on k9.

Layed down smoked some and relaxed a few minutes. Then she went back to BBBJ and repeat until I busted again.

Pretty good and will repeat. She likes to fuck and mention that she's on other dating sites.

New pic is new hit I just got this week, she's near me so will def check her out and see how that goes. If anybody has any info on her let me know.

Geeslimmy
08-03-16, 04:23
I was wondering why for sooo long I don't see any BC stuff posted here now I know why.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/man-who-hired-teenage-girl-sex-sentenced-human-trafficking-case-0

Steve4100
08-03-16, 07:16
I was wondering why for sooo long I don't see any BC stuff posted here now I know why.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/man-who-hired-teenage-girl-sex-sentenced-human-trafficking-case-0It has been discussed here allot if you read back some. Not a good situation to get into.

WolfJeffrey
08-04-16, 23:08
So we had Been texting to set something up, agreed on a day. But when I asked for a face pic she said she sent it via text twice but I never received anything. So it raised a red flag but the body pic she sent looked nice so I was going to bite the bullet and see what happened. So day comes and I told her the cross streets to meet me at, I showed up a bit early and decide to take a stroll around the block. Turn out she had arrived but was parked a block away and was walking to meet me where I told her too. So I got to see her and boy was I impressed, she has a innocent, shy school girl look to her she's pretty tall but I don't mind at all.

We meet, and walk to the room. She tells me she moved out here a year ago and a bit about herself, asked if I do this often and told me she had done this only once before and it was a long time ago. We get to the room and get on the bed. She's a bit shy and nervous. So we just lay down small talk and slowly start kissing and making out. Slowly undress one another and then I have her lay back as I go to daty, I was hungry so I take my time tasting her sweet nectar. I loved the way she moans. Then I layed back and had her give me a BBBJ. Which was slightly above average nice toungue action and payed attention to jrs. I'm enjoying myself but still want a taste so we get into 69 for a while. She starts riding my face then she DT me. We switch To mish, put her long legs up in the air as I pound away, then move both of her legs over to one side and continue. Finally she gets into k9 and I pound away, until I exploded into the jimmy.

We layed there for a bit, I asked her if she would like to meet again and she happily said yes. Told me she enjoyed everything about our sesh and she hopes to here from me soon. Will definitely repeat often!! Really pretty face, nice C cups, and good looking ass and legs.

This one is another gem!

Ill try getting some pics next time I meet up with her.

Member #5616
08-05-16, 15:59
Any info on these "new" ladies?Girl number 3 does she go by the name Nanda?

Slayy
08-05-16, 23:54
I've been lurking this thread for a while but seeing WolfJeffrey's post #7276 made me a bit jealous so I figured I should give this a try. After receiving some tips from WolfJeffrey (thanks brother!) I made an ad today and although there were a lot of bots and I guess I was a little too straightforward because it got flagged. I did have one legit inquiry before it was gone.

Anyone have any info on her? She's not really my type but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Tipisil
08-06-16, 09:50
I've been lurking this thread for a while but seeing WolfJeffrey's post #7276 made me a bit jealous so I figured I should give this a try. After receiving some tips from WolfJeffrey (thanks brother!) I made an ad today and although there were a lot of bots and I guess I was a little too straightforward because it got flagged. I did have one legit inquiry before it was gone.

Anyone have any info on her? She's not really my type but I guess beggars can't be choosers.If she's not your type she is totally my type.

JayM066
08-07-16, 19:09
Hi guys long time lurker. Finally signed up. I recently made a post on CL and got a response from the girl pictured below. She was offering a BJ for $$. She is demanding a pic from me in order to be able to see her. She's out of the north hollywood area. Any input would be appreciated.

Mmorrison
08-07-16, 20:56
Hi guys long time lurker. Finally signed up. I recently made a post on CL and got a response from the girl pictured below. She was offering a BJ for $$. She is demanding a pic from me in order to be able to see her. She's out of the north hollywood area. Any input would be appreciated.No info here.

Please don't give two hundred for a BJ. You're better off on hx for 30 min FS.

GimmeMoreHead
08-07-16, 21:27
Hi guys long time lurker. Finally signed up. I recently made a post on CL and got a response from the girl pictured below. She was offering a BJ for $$. She is demanding a pic from me in order to be able to see her. She's out of the north hollywood area. Any input would be appreciated.Bro no BJ is worth $$. Ever! Forget her there's plenty of girls out there willing to suck dick for a lot less.

JayM066
08-07-16, 22:31
True. Thanks guys!

No info here.

Please don't give two hundred for a BJ. You're better off on hx for 30 min FS.

Bro no BJ is worth $$. Ever! Forget her there's plenty of girls out there willing to suck dick for a lot less.

Sonicus
08-07-16, 22:42
Bro no BJ is worth $$. Ever! Forget her there's plenty of girls out there willing to suck dick for a lot less.True so true theres chicks out there willing to do it for 20 bucks and this is why I love america, its almost as if theres no need to go to a foreign country to get cheap head.

Tipisil
08-08-16, 09:47
Hi guys long time lurker. Finally signed up. I recently made a post on CL and got a response from the girl pictured below. She was offering a BJ for $$. She is demanding a pic from me in order to be able to see her. She's out of the north hollywood area. Any input would be appreciated.Get off CL and go to BP or another site, or even hit fig or alameda. 200 should last you a while if all you're looking for is head.

Millhaven
08-10-16, 19:01
Hi guys long time lurker. Finally signed up. I recently made a post on CL and got a response from the girl pictured below. She was offering a BJ for $$. She is demanding a pic from me in order to be able to see her. She's out of the north hollywood area. Any input would be appreciated.She's made the same offer to me for a hundred. I passed. Not really all that attracted anyway.

Slayy
08-11-16, 01:51
I came across this girl on craigslist. I have no idea if she's a non-pro because it seems like she knows what she's doing. She countered 60 roses for a BJ after I offered 40 roses. No idea what else is on the menu.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me for her number. I'll give this to anyone since she's freely advertising so if you don't have an account, sign up now if you like what you see.

Jm321
08-12-16, 21:01
Hello, I'm new to this and would like to learn how to get non-pros? What is the best place to look? Just need a bit of help, thanks.

Millhaven
08-13-16, 14:40
Hello, I'm new to this and would like to learn how to get non-pros? What is the best place to look? Just need a bit of help, thanks.You can always try Craigslist but it's really dead compared to a few years ago and of course, the non-pro's aren't really non-pro's.

I only got my first smart phone a few weeks ago and have yet to learn any of the hook up apps.

Dolato
08-13-16, 17:07
Hello, I'm new to this and would like to learn how to get non-pros? What is the best place to look? Just need a bit of help, thanks.I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but as an honest tip on how to get started: Read through all the old posts. Start with an old post and work your way forward. You'll be able to see through the writings the personal journeys / lessons of others and where they've succeeded and failed. You can also read through the posts in other sections. I'd recommend the sugar daddy pages that go into details on how to approach non pros and work out details on meeting locations / rates. There's so much you can learn from the old pages and once you've got some book learnings, you'll need to get some real life experiences whether through CL, Whisper, SA or etc. It'll be easier to get answers to specific questions / scenarios rather than a general inquiry on how to get the sexy times.

BlackBone
08-15-16, 13:13
Hi guys long time lurker. Finally signed up. I recently made a post on CL and got a response from the girl pictured below. She was offering a BJ for $$. She is demanding a pic from me in order to be able to see her. She's out of the north Hollywood area. Any input would be appreciated.$$ for a BJ. Fuck out of here! If you search that pic it brings up a profile that is used on a lot of review sites but apparently the person in the pick is from NOHO so either it is real or they are using that person's pic. Further diggin brings up a lot of information about "her" if it is in fact her. She is cute and could just be down on her luck. I hope a better $ works out for you. But again, in the words of Andre 3000 "Don't do it, reconsider, read some litta-ture on the subject".

Scotty8783
08-15-16, 14:41
$$ for a BJ. Fuck out of here! If you search that pic it brings up a profile that is used on a lot of review sites but apparently the person in the pick is from NOHO so either it is real or they are using that person's pic. Further diggin brings up a lot of information about "her" if it is in fact her. She is cute and could just be down on her luck. I hope a better $ works out for you. But again, in the words of Andre 3000 "Don't do it, reconsider, read some litta-ture on the subject".For what it's worth, I'll squash the rumors. She is real and that is her pic. I've met her before at her NOHO apt. Gave her $ for a BBBJCIM. She's cute and her pic is very accurate. She's a super chatterbox (maybe because it was my first time seeing her?) and we literally spoke for nearly 30 min before the BJ started.

She's pretty demanding upfront with information about yourself, so be prepared (the pic request was asked of me too). Overall, the experience is fine, but for me, it's not worth the $ for just a BJ.

She's also quite intelligent, almost to the point of being too much. And not necessarily street-smart, just book smart.

Overall, she's got a good personality, friendly, and genuine. Pics are accurate. Just has that 'booksmart' quirk to her that can be almost arrogant.

BlackBone
08-16-16, 11:25
For what it's worth, I'll squash the rumors. She is real and that is her pic. I've met her before at her NOHO apt. Gave her $ for a BBBJCIM. She's cute and her pic is very accurate. She's a super chatterbox (maybe because it was my first time seeing her?) and we literally spoke for nearly 30 min before the BJ started.

She's pretty demanding upfront with information about yourself, so be prepared (the pic request was asked of me too). Overall, the experience is fine, but for me, it's not worth the $ for just a BJ.

She's also quite intelligent, almost to the point of being too much. And not necessarily street-smart, just book smart.

Overall, she's got a good personality, friendly, and genuine. Pics are accurate. Just has that 'booksmart' quirk to her that can be almost arrogant.Thanks for confirming that. Interesting her seeming arrogant / book smart, I would assume that based on her social media and such. But I agree $ for BBBJCIM might be a bit steep for some depending on the quality. There are tons on HX and the like that do the BNG anywhere form. 6 to $. I guess it is not that bad considering she is a UTR, with the possibility of it leading to more.

Flash911
08-17-16, 12:36
Hi guys long time lurker. Finally signed up. I recently made a post on CL and got a response from the girl pictured below. She was offering a BJ for $$. She is demanding a pic from me in order to be able to see her. She's out of the north hollywood area. Any input would be appreciated.

She's made the same offer to me for a hundred. I passed. Not really all that attracted anyway.So this girl is on SA. She has these weird rules about time vs $$ Overpriced and seems like a clockwatcher. I ran the other way.

RockaBilly1032
08-18-16, 09:08
Hi, Gents. I'm visiting L. A. In a few days and wanted to have some fun. I'll be in a hotel and also wouldn't mind hosting something with a few of you. Are there any UTR girls that you wouldn't mind sharing? If you're ever in Chicago I can always steer you in the right direction. Thanks!

Dolato
08-18-16, 16:50
So this girl is on SA. She has these weird rules about time vs $$ Overpriced and seems like a clockwatcher. I ran the other way.I think by now she's even borderline on being utr and pretty much a pro.

Flash911
08-19-16, 12:01
I think by now she's even borderline on being utr and pretty much a pro.I told her she seems too focused on the time part. She said, 'funny, I've never heard that before. '.

Yeah it was FUNNY, LOL.

Ryan Tanaka
08-19-16, 16:39
Hey guys,

I have a young Latina in the east side who would do BBFS for 80. I paid more the first time, obviously protected, but she was willing to fuck without it. Since then, she responded to my other ad so she is done for me. I can't post face pic but she is cute and pretty passionate. I camln email pics so if anyone want to trade with a young white or latina, PM me.

brea92821
08-19-16, 16:58
So I've been running the same ad probably for over a month now and I've continued to get hits.

Well I guess I'll keep it up, so these are two more that messaged me. One is a good looking Latina says she's okay with BBBJ and covered FS. Asking a little more than my ad but I still haven't tried to negotiate. The second one is a first, girl hits me up says that her and her brother are down to meet up for a 3 some. Guy doesn't look threatening so might go for it. Currently texting both.

If anyone has any word on any of these hit me up.That Latina is HOT!

Onelakerfan
08-25-16, 05:06
What is the farthest anyone has gone to visit a non pro? I have been texting a non pro back and forth, but she is an hour's drive from me. Her pics look good. She told me she guarantees the experience will be mind blowing. But as one might expect, I am hesitant, but she does a good job of selling. Please let me know. Thanks.

Tipisil
08-25-16, 09:40
What is the farthest anyone has gone to visit a non pro? I have been texting a non pro back and forth, but she is an hour's drive from me. Her pics look good. She told me she guarantees the experience will be mind blowing. But as one might expect, I am hesitant, but she does a good job of selling. Please let me know. Thanks.From Pasadena to Redlands is the farthest I have gone. But this was for an 18 year old mixed girl. I posted her pictures a while back.

XxBullXx
08-25-16, 16:58
If you have make the time, I think an hour max is fair. I wouldn't want to be driving to S.D. or anything. (reason I don't go to Tijuana more often)

Dolato
08-25-16, 17:38
What is the farthest anyone has gone to visit a non pro? I have been texting a non pro back and forth, but she is an hour's drive from me. Her pics look good. She told me she guarantees the experience will be mind blowing. But as one might expect, I am hesitant, but she does a good job of selling. Please let me know. Thanks.I think I did an hour as well to see a np. Factor in the overall cost and her looks. If you have free time on an off day where you won't be fighting through traffic, might be worth at least a single stop to fuck her once.

Onelakerfan
08-25-16, 18:37
I think I did an hour as well to see a np. Factor in the overall cost and her looks. If you have free time on an off day where you won't be fighting through traffic, might be worth at least a single stop to fuck her once.Thanks for the input guys. I will pursue this matter. She looks pretty good in pics. Mid 30's Latina with nice tits and ass. Plus we agreed on a price and if the experience is what she says it will be, then I told her I will compensate her a bit more. That I hope will motivate her. I'll let you know how it goes.

HollywoodGuy
08-25-16, 19:05
What is the farthest anyone has gone to visit a non pro? I have been texting a non pro back and forth, but she is an hour's drive from me. Her pics look good. She told me she guarantees the experience will be mind blowing. But as one might expect, I am hesitant, but she does a good job of selling. Please let me know. Thanks.I used to go the distance. 60 to 90 minutes. Riverside, san berdu, simi, parts of the OC. Not anymore. Now 20 minutes seems far. Uber saved my life. Uber pool is so cheap there is no way you can't justify the cost. In my pre sugaring days I drove to san luis obispo to get free pussy. But that was for a nympho spinner ballet dance instructor. And onece to sacramento.

Dolato
08-25-16, 20:22
Thanks for the input guys. I will pursue this matter. She looks pretty good in pics. Mid 30's Latina with nice tits and ass. Plus we agreed on a price and if the experience is what she says it will be, then I told her I will compensate her a bit more. That I hope will motivate her. I'll let you know how it goes.Hope it's worth the drive for you. I had a complete dud once after a long drive and she turned out to be a nonpro and a waste of time, but it was a learning experience. We all need those to season our monger-intuition.

Her eagerness and guarantees makes me think she's at best a utr though. Has she thrown out terms such as roses, stuck to time limits like hh / hr, or anything else that makes her seem not so non proish?

Onelakerfan
08-25-16, 21:16
Hope it's worth the drive for you. I had a complete dud once after a long drive and she turned out to be a nonpro and a waste of time, but it was a learning experience. We all need those to season our monger-intuition.

Her eagerness and guarantees makes me think she's at best a utr though. Has she thrown out terms such as roses, stuck to time limits like hh / hr, or anything else that makes her seem not so non proish?She may very well be UTR, but she hasn't set time limits. She does want to have coffee before hand. We'll see. I e-mailed her but she has yet to respond. And HollywoodGuy, Sacramento? Wow, she must have been unbelievable.

Iluvbigtitts
08-26-16, 14:28
Hi guys long time lurker. Finally signed up. I recently made a post on CL and got a response from the girl pictured below. She was offering a BJ for $$. She is demanding a pic from me in order to be able to see her. She's out of the north hollywood area. Any input would be appreciated.She and I have corresponded before she considers herself to be high end and after we agreed on a donation she wanted to double it because I wasnt skinny. She then started sending me a bunch of abusive emails about my weight and looks. I would pass on her but YMMV.

Flash911
08-26-16, 14:52
If you have make the time, I think an hour max is fair. I wouldn't want to be driving to S.D. or anything. (reason I don't go to Tijuana more often)Ahh, Tijuana. Many a fond memory. Living in LA, I'd usually head down if I was in OC or SD for work. But I have done an overnighter there (the Americana Hotel, IIRC) and also a a one day turnaround, smiling all the way home.

Onelakerfan
08-30-16, 12:12
I had another hit who wanted me to age verify through this website. I told her I can't because I need a credit card and all of my accounts are joint with my SO. She will find out about it if I do use my card. She then told me I can use her card. She gave me the number along with the CVV # and the expiration date. WTF? I stopped emailing her back? What kind of scam is that?

BbHunter89
08-30-16, 12:46
I had another hit who wanted me to age verify through this website. I told her I can't because I need a credit card and all of my accounts are joint with my SO. She will find out about it if I do use my card. She then told me I can use her card. She gave me the number along with the CVV # and the expiration date. WTF? I stopped emailing her back? What kind of scam is that?A very elaborate one for sure. LOL.

Expres20
08-31-16, 06:07
I had another hit who wanted me to age verify through this website. I told her I can't because I need a credit card and all of my accounts are joint with my SO. She will find out about it if I do use my card. She then told me I can use her card. She gave me the number along with the CVV # and the expiration date. WTF? I stopped emailing her back? What kind of scam is that?That was probably a stolen credit card number. Be careful out there bros.

Raslan
08-31-16, 13:07
That was probably a stolen credit card number. Be careful out there bros.My inbox is starting to explode with emails from chicks wanting me to do that. Crap. Stay aware, whatever you do.

Onelakerfan
09-06-16, 16:59
I had another hit who wanted me to age verify through this website. I told her I can't because I need a credit card and all of my accounts are joint with my SO. She will find out about it if I do use my card. She then told me I can use her card. She gave me the number along with the CVV # and the expiration date. WTF? I stopped emailing her back? What kind of scam is that?I got emails from her for a couple of more days, but I never replied. I wouldn't be surprised if it is Uncle LEO with entrapment.

AnalPlay09
10-05-16, 00:14
Has anyone come across this one? Responded to my ad, her pic looks so familiar but I can't place it. Thinking of going for it.

Tipisil
10-05-16, 09:30
Has anyone come across this one? Responded to my ad, her pic looks so familiar but I can't place it. Thinking of going for it.I would say hit the trigger.

Peejay2015
10-05-16, 12:16
Has anyone come across this one? Responded to my ad, her pic looks so familiar but I can't place it. Thinking of going for it.My GOD, she is awesome!

Where did you find her post?

I would empty my bank account for a taste of that.

AnalPlay09
10-05-16, 17:59
Responded to an ad. A few back and forths, so far so good. Will report if I hit gold, or fools gold. LOL.

My GOD, she is awesome!

Where did you find her post?

I would empty my bank account for a taste of that.

Hitman13
10-22-16, 00:26
So I thought I'd share some experience regarding a couple of hits.

The girl in the first pic is a bit weird. She send me her info and we chatted back and forth. She says she was staying in a recovery house, but truthfully I think she was homeless because the 3 times we met, I always met her at random corners of NoHo andshe always had this bag of clothes with her and was a bit disheveled which is was why I stopped seeing her. The first time I saw her we agreed on $ for BBBJ and to smash. She even offered to smash bb but I declined because of how she looked. I mean, she looked homeless so I didn't want to take that chance. The other two times I just settled for BBBJ. She doesn't rush but she does get annoying regarding where to park (I of course ignored her and went where I wanted) and she doesn't let you cim but she was good for what she was. She's from Detroit and you can tell she's street trash, but the only reason I kept coming back is because she took her sweet ass time with head and it was. 40 BBBJ so in the clinch it was fine. This one is probably fine with me sharing info if I ask so if I get the ok, and you've got a fetish for a chick in need, I've got no problem sharing.

The second girl is who I'm currently messing with. She's from Boston Mass originally and she is staying at an recovery house for AA patients, very nice fit and tight body and very accommodating. I've seen her three times now and for $ she gave me BBBJ and cfs in the whip. She will cim but spits, doesn't allow daty because she doesn't like it but does allow FIV. My millage may go further now that she's comfortable with me. She's very low volume, says other than me she's only seeing one other guy and that's until she gets a job. Again doesn't rush, takes her time and her accent is kind of sexy. I don't know if she comfortable with me sharing her info but even if I get the ok, I will only share her with select members because this one I can tell is just trying to do this while she gets her shit together and is really nice and accommodating. She's the type that is easy to talk to and if you didn't know she was doing what she was and met her somewhere else you might make her a side chick. Alas though this is the hobby we're in and we can't get attached but I don't want this one getting strung out too quickly.

Traviexo
11-19-16, 01:10
Anyone in here has any intel on Raya from Inglewood (fit black chick with glasses).

Tirachinitas
11-21-16, 00:31
Anyone in here has any intel on Raya from Inglewood (fit black chick with glasses).Tried to see her a couple months ago but she stopped responding my emails and haven't seen her ads on CL either: /.

SassyBasha69
12-01-16, 22:51
Where can do I go to find guys to gangbang me party friendly.

Traviexo
12-03-16, 23:36
She says she's from LB and she has done this once before. Sounds like a UTR. Does anyone here have any useful info on her. Thinking about meeting her but not 100% sure.

GimmeMoreHead
12-04-16, 00:33
She says she's from LB and she has done this once before. Sounds like a UTR. Does anyone here have any useful info on her. Thinking about meeting her but not 100% sure.Gotdamn are those pics legit? She looks great! I'll definitely smash.

Tipisil
12-04-16, 03:28
She says she's from LB and she has done this once before. Sounds like a UTR. Does anyone here have any useful info on her. Thinking about meeting her but not 100% sure.No info but I would be willing to TOFTT.

IDontKnow21
12-04-16, 03:31
Has anyone come across this one? Responded to my ad, her pic looks so familiar but I can't place it. Thinking of going for it.I believe that is Adora Cash. She has been around a while.

ChrisPoontang
12-04-16, 04:27
I believe that is Adora Cash. She has been around a while.There must be several girls using the name "Adora Cash".

I don't know any ones that are young and busty like the girl in the picture.

DHnCali420
12-09-16, 20:30
She says she's from LB and she has done this once before. Sounds like a UTR. Does anyone here have any useful info on her. Thinking about meeting her but not 100% sure.I was her first Pics are legit but she's a little heavier than you can see in the pics she's sucking in her belly. She does suck a mean D though deep and sloppy balls and all.

DHnCali420
12-09-16, 20:36
She says she's from LB and she has done this once before. Sounds like a UTR. Does anyone here have any useful info on her. Thinking about meeting her but not 100% sure.I was her first. Hehe.

Pics are legit she is a little heavier than you can see she's sucking in her belly but she's still a cutie and can suck a mean one deep and sloppy balls and all.

Hitman13
12-10-16, 00:39
Ok so this week I've been getting a lot of misses and flakes but last week I got a hit on Whisper from this Black Chick in Thousand Oaks. Yeah I know it's a bit of a drive but I work brought me in the vicinity and at the moment she was nearby. Met her up and did the deed in the car BBBJ and cfs in the car for. 60. Offered to go completely bare for 80 but I declined. She's good for a BBBJ visit but I wouldn't go back again unless it was in a pinch.

Traviexo
12-10-16, 03:18
I was her first. Hehe.

Pics are legit she is a little heavier than you can see she's sucking in her belly but she's still a cutie and can suck a mean one deep and sloppy balls and all.I realized those pictures I posted were edited before she sent them to me to make her look thinner. She sent me a few more pictures showing a lot more skin in which she looks heavier. I talked to her almost every day for a week but decided not to meet with her. She's cute but a little too big for my taste. You can usually meet girls like her on Whisper for free, you just need to invest some time. Glad to hear you had fun with her but I doubt you were her first one. When I first talked to her she said she had not done this before but then admitted she had in the past.

Hitman13
12-29-16, 17:03
Hooked up with this cute 18 year old Latina through Whisper. Tried to charge me way too much for a BBBJ but I got her down to. 80. We met up and did the deed in the car. She made it very wet with lots of deep throat, didn't want cim at first but coaxed her into it. I already ran it by her and she's open to seeing others with a heads up from me. Got her digits so I'm open to trade with reputable members.

King310
01-28-17, 03:14
Hello mongers.

Any prospects out here in LA lately?

I'm willing to take one for the team.

Also working on a 26 yo latina. Meeting with her tomorrow mid morning.

Volcom543
01-28-17, 16:50
Hooked up with this cute 18 year old Latina through Whisper. Tried to charge me way too much for a BBBJ but I got her down to. 80. We met up and did the deed in the car. She made it very wet with lots of deep throat, didn't want cim at first but coaxed her into it. I already ran it by her and she's open to seeing others with a heads up from me. Got her digits so I'm open to trade with reputable members.Is she down for FS or only BJ.

Millhaven
01-29-17, 15:02
Hello mongers.

Also working on a 26 yo latina. Meeting with her tomorrow mid morning.As bad as it's ever been. Got to figure out how else a broke social retard who can barely use his cell phone can get some action outside of Craigslist.

Smari
01-30-17, 02:11
Found a Latina non pro. Pm if you'd like to share.

Smari
01-30-17, 13:55
How did it go? I have one to share as well. Want to trade?

Hello mongers.

Also working on a 26 yo latina. Meeting with her tomorrow mid morning.

WolfJeffrey
01-31-17, 14:22
So I had slowed down on my ad posting because I've been seeing one of the non pro on the regular and she's managed to keep me satisfied. But started posting about a week ago again and these are my new hits. Working to meet with two of these this week. Anybody have any info on any of these? Report to come once I meet with them.

Mmorrison
01-31-17, 20:45
So I had slowed down on my ad posting because I've been seeing one of the non pro on the regular and she's managed to keep me satisfied. But started posting about a week ago again and these are my new hits. Working to meet with two of these this week. Anybody have any info on any of these? Report to come once I meet with them.All utr: Desteney Autry, Salina Hill, etc. The Latina, Star. I know of a whole crew who ran up in her a few years ago.

Raider1206
02-01-17, 02:52
So I had slowed down on my ad posting because I've been seeing one of the non pro on the regular and she's managed to keep me satisfied. But started posting about a week ago again and these are my new hits. Working to meet with two of these this week. Anybody have any info on any of these? Report to come once I meet with them.The Latina and the one with the yellow and black are perfect for me if you don't pursue let me have it them my friend.

Kampfire
02-16-17, 16:33
Anybody have experience with the skills of this little girl? Quirks, talent, personality, varying price? Hope you are all knee deep in fresh tail.

MisterChainsaw
02-18-17, 20:38
Anybody have experience with the skills of this little girl? Quirks, talent, personality, varying price? Hope you are all knee deep in fresh tail.I emailed back and forth with her for a bit just two days ago! She said she was down to meet up but when I tried to pull the trigger, she went ghost on me. Better luck to you bro! Let me know if anything comes out of it.

SlaterHind
02-18-17, 21:00
Where can one find Asian milfs (in their 40's) who are single and ready to mingle? Preferably where a non-Asian can show up and not have it be too awkward.

Leverslit
02-27-17, 05:44
What's up with the Latina star? Anyone got her contact info?

So I had slowed down on my ad posting because I've been seeing one of the non pro on the regular and she's managed to keep me satisfied. But started posting about a week ago again and these are my new hits. Working to meet with two of these this week. Anybody have any info on any of these? Report to come once I meet with them.

NippleChips
02-28-17, 15:19
Anyone in here has any intel on Raya from Inglewood (fit black chick with glasses).Yes, she was my regular a few years back. She does a great BBBJCIM with dt lots of slurping wet action.

Pm me her details, I lost her number.

Drooo
03-01-17, 09:21
Hooked up with this cute 18 year old Latina through Whisper. Tried to charge me way too much for a BBBJ but I got her down to. 80. We met up and did the deed in the car. She made it very wet with lots of deep throat, didn't want cim at first but coaxed her into it. I already ran it by her and she's open to seeing others with a heads up from me. Got her digits so I'm open to trade with reputable members.I'm interested pm me her contact info please.

DatFullService
03-01-17, 17:03
I'm interested pm me her contact info please.With the content of your previous posts, I doubt you'll ever get a response. Lurk more, do your research, or hell, just go to rub maps dot com if you're a complete lazy ass.

Obx23
03-12-17, 07:17
Anybody experience contact or a meeting with this ute? The conversation has been good and seems promising. Have not come across her in searches, yet. Be safe.Did you meet up with her.

How did it got.

Kampfire
03-19-17, 15:12
Any of you have BJ experience with this woman? Says she's amazing, aren't they all?

Kampfire
03-20-17, 12:52
Any of you have BJ experience with this woman? Says she's amazing, aren't they all?No, the wind blew and my taste ran Asian that night.

Hitman13
03-22-17, 05:00
Any of you have BJ experience with this woman? Says she's amazing, aren't they all?Met this chick through CL a few months back at a Notel. Claims her husband is locked up and desperately needs money. Only paid her ass. 40 but she isn't even worth that. She's all talk, she's completely absent when you fuck her, a dead fish would be a more exciting lay. Avoid this one guys.

Kampfire
03-22-17, 12:03
Met this chick through CL a few months back at a Notel. Claims her husband is locked up and desperately needs money. Only paid her ass. 40 but she isn't even worth that. She's all talk, she's completely absent when you fuck her, a dead fish would be a more exciting lay. Avoid this one guys.Thanks hitman, I knew I was not the only one she was offering to. I'm more into the ones who are a little enthusiastic.

Kampfire
03-26-17, 17:40
Anybody else get an offer or close a deal with this thicker young Latina? Seems it might be fun.

Dr Tardis
03-28-17, 17:46
Gents, been reading from afar. Love your results. My ads haven't been getting your results in my area. Care to allow someone to try yours in a different area? More than happy to show and tell results.

ScConnoisseur3
03-29-17, 05:38
Hooked up with this cute 18 year old Latina through Whisper. Tried to charge me way too much for a BBBJ but I got her down to. 80. We met up and did the deed in the car. She made it very wet with lots of deep throat, didn't want cim at first but coaxed her into it. I already ran it by her and she's open to seeing others with a heads up from me. Got her digits so I'm open to trade with reputable members.It's been awhile since your post but I'm interested in meeting up with Vanessa. Check out my post history, I've mostly visited EC casitas, BP girls and some Asian BP agencies. Let me know if you're still in contact with her and I have a new girl whose info I can trade in return.

Thanks.

Mmorrison
04-02-17, 23:34
Who has met the hearing impaired "Chicana" from downtown?

And personally I think this one has been catfishing for over a year now. The voice / demeanor doesn't match the look.

Leverslit
04-05-17, 05:49
Been talking to this cute asian chick in the 626. Shrs she is too far for me. Let me know if your interested and have anything to trade.

Leverslit
04-07-17, 01:49
Another nice non pro up for trade. Latina. 24. Open for almost everything.

Obx23
04-09-17, 01:40
Pm me I can trade with you.

Member #5945
04-09-17, 09:40
Leverslit can you clear up your inbox or pm me. Willing to trade info for 626 asian girl.

Toasted Frog
04-09-17, 22:39
Looking to meet up with the girl in the photo this week. Do any of you guys have any experience with her?

Thanks in advance.

Tipisil
04-11-17, 02:21
Met all of them on a app. They were either moms or wives that just needed an outlet to let wild. I met them from the end of last year to a few weeks ago. They sadly, don't live close to LA or CA. The closest lives in Arizona, the farthest lives in New York.

Tipisil
04-11-17, 02:22
Here are the pictures of the last post.

Mmorrison
04-20-17, 19:34
Any info on this trouble maker? Works at a law office.

Dctator1
04-25-17, 12:48
Been chatting with this young girl trying to work out an arrangement. Anybody meet with her or have any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tirachinitas
04-26-17, 06:16
Been chatting with this young girl trying to work out an arrangement. Anybody meet with her or have any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.LOL, I also been chatting with her and same as you, I'm still in talks with her.

CreamDigger
04-27-17, 11:56
Hey gents,

Been reading back through the last 16 or 17 pages of this thread and figured I'd ask if anyone could provide tips to a guy who's never hunted UTRs / Non-Pro's the way you guys do. Example: What's Whisper? Any other apps I should check out? Still posting CL ads, is it worth trying that angle?

I'm fishing a totally different pond down here in San Diego so I figure I'm not stepping on any of your dicks asking for tips / pointers / mentoring. So, here we are.

Thanks in advance to anyone feeling magnanimous or like being a teacher.

Cheers and happy hunting gents.

'Digger.

Millhaven
04-28-17, 13:44
Hey gents,

Been reading back through the last 16 or 17 pages of this thread and figured I'd ask if anyone could provide tips to a guy who's never hunted UTRs / Non-Pro's the way you guys do. Example: What's Whisper? Any other apps I should check out? Still posting CL ads, is it worth trying that angle?

I'm fishing a totally different pond down here in San Diego so I figure I'm not stepping on any of your dicks asking for tips / pointers / mentoring. So, here we are.

Thanks in advance to anyone feeling magnanimous or like being a teacher.

Cheers and happy hunting gents.

'Digger.Craigslist is so dead compared to a few years ago but worth it to keep at it because I still occasionally stumble across something totally amazing. Then there are days like today where ALL my ads are getting flagged off whether they are offering P2 P or just a good time.

Ryan Tanaka
05-08-17, 21:21
Has anyone got a response from a skinny Latina named Christine Lou from Whittier area?

Horseman69
05-10-17, 00:58
Been talking to this cute asian chick in the 626. Shrs she is too far for me. Let me know if your interested and have anything to trade.Hit me up. I might be able to trade some valuable info.

Millhaven
05-11-17, 20:15
Is anybody else having problems on Craigslist? All my ads are getting flagged off whether they mention P2 P or not. I can't post more than 2 or 3 times without being blocked from posting.

Sometimes this happens in waves but this is the most persistent it's ever been.

I should shrug and move on, but unfortunately this is the only game I have.

WHM69
05-12-17, 14:15
Possible under-the-radar hooker, posing as a non-pro.

Black spinner in Orange County who can host and is familiar with all the terminology.

Answered my ad on craigslist before it was taken down. Pictures look like they were taken in a hotel room.

WHM69
05-12-17, 14:17
Is anybody else having problems on Craigslist? All my ads are getting flagged off whether they mention P2 P or not. I can't post more than 2 or 3 times without being blocked from posting.

Sometimes this happens in waves but this is the most persistent it's ever been.

I should shrug and move on, but unfortunately this is the only game I have.Yes, this has been happening for YEARS now. Whenever I try CL I just create new accounts and use proxies and try to encode my messages as best as possible.

"Very G3 N3 ROUS R1 CH MAN W1 LL H3 LP PAY Y0 UR B1 LLZ".

Stuff like that.

The Tall Man
05-12-17, 17:35
Yes, this has been happening for YEARS now. Whenever I try CL I just create new accounts and use proxies and try to encode my messages as best as possible.

"Very G3 N3 ROUS R1 CH MAN W1 LL H3 LP PAY Y0 UR B1 LLZ".

Stuff like that.Damn that's a smart trick, you outsmart the haters and flagers!

Great tip of the week!

TTM.

HollywoodGuy
05-12-17, 19:10
Possible under-the-radar hooker, posing as a non-pro.

Black spinner in Orange County who can host and is familiar with all the terminology.

Answered my ad on craigslist before it was taken down. Pictures look like they were taken in a hotel room.I have her number. But she is in Ontario. Which is the only reason I have not seen her yet.

WHM69
05-12-17, 19:17
I have her number. But she is in Ontario. Which is the only reason I have not seen her yet.So definitely a hooker then?

HollywoodGuy
05-13-17, 15:14
So definitely a hooker then?I mean if you saw her posting then I guess she has been pro. I got her number after chatting with her on a sugar daddy site (SA). So maybe now she has dropped down to UTR status. She has an apartment in Ontario that she said she can use from Friday night till Sunday about 6 pm. But thats an hour each way for me. I tried to get her to take the train to union station, which she said she would do if I was will to pay more for her time. But I wasnt. I offered the $ plus train fare. But she said it would just be better if I came to her. If I did that she was willing to take the $ as compensation. She has a bangin body. So she is still on my radar. She is only 5.2 and in good shape. And led me to believe it would be GFE service.

HollywoodGuy
05-13-17, 16:03
So definitely a hooker then?I just messaged her. She is in costa mesa this weekend. Here is a better pic of her she sent me.

Member #5616
05-15-17, 23:13
Been talking to this cute asian chick in the 626. Shrs she is too far for me. Let me know if your interested and have anything to trade.You still looking to trade for the Asian girl?

WHM69
05-20-17, 13:29
I just messaged her. She is in costa mesa this weekend. Here is a better pic of her she sent me.She takes her show on the road every weekend, apparently. I hooked up with her yesterday, and it was a basic BackPage experience with a hooker.

Asked for the money up front, went through the motions to get me off, then put her clothes on and stared at her phone with her back to me while waiting for me to leave.

Marlowe
05-20-17, 21:26
She takes her show on the road every weekend, apparently. I hooked up with her yesterday, and it was a basic BackPage experience with a hooker.

Asked for the money up front, went through the motions to get me off, then put her clothes on and stared at her phone with her back to me while waiting for me to leave.If it was the girl in the pic, it is better than any basic BP experience I have ever had. She actually took her clothes off, and did some sort of sexual action? When is she bringing this road show to the SFV?

Nutzoid
05-21-17, 18:46
She takes her show on the road every weekend, apparently. I hooked up with her yesterday, and it was a basic BackPage experience with a hooker.

Asked for the money up front, went through the motions to get me off, then put her clothes on and stared at her phone with her back to me while waiting for me to leave.Perfect description of BP provider.

Mmorrison
06-16-17, 15:32
Anyone meet this girl?

Drooo
06-18-17, 03:23

Asked for the money up front, went through the motions to get me off, then put her clothes on and stared at her phone with her back to me while waiting for me to leave.Would you mind sharing her contact info? What is the damage.

Hitman13
06-18-17, 09:46
Anyone meet this girl?I had a chat via text with her just a couple days ago. She was a bit paranoid with her responses and didn't seem like a non pro so I opted to pass. Just my experience though, if you go through with it and she's good let us know.

Iluvbigtitts
06-25-17, 02:02
Anyone meet this girl?M she's responded to a couple of my posts. Chatted with her and the first time she tells me she doesn't see married guys then answers to a post I had stating that I was married. She then after 30 emails back and forth she gets defensive and a little psycho and tells me that I should be fucking my wife and not on craigs and she's looking for someone she can see at the drop of a hat for fucking and oh she can't host. I know the tits are tempting but this one might be one to pass on she seems a little nuts.

Dctator1
07-02-17, 11:27
Been trying to seal the deal with this youngin. Think she is talking to a bunch of guys looking for the best deal. Anyone else meet or talk with her.

Millhaven
07-04-17, 14:25
So, has anybody ever ordered Uber or Lyft for a chick? I have only used Lyft like 3 times for a short trip. Can she tell the driver "Hey take me to Vegas" on my card?

FrankTheTank78
07-05-17, 03:00
So, has anybody ever ordered Uber or Lyft for a chick? I have only used Lyft like 3 times for a short trip. Can she tell the driver "Hey take me to Vegas" on my card?If it's on your card, and you're not the passenger. I doubt it.

Mondo72
07-05-17, 03:01
So, has anybody ever ordered Uber or Lyft for a chick? I have only used Lyft like 3 times for a short trip. Can she tell the driver "Hey take me to Vegas" on my card?Hey Mill,

I am not such an expert on this matter, however, when you put in your order it gives the driver all the info that you initially put in. So, no, I don't think she can tell the uber person to drive to the Bay area or to Vegas since you already got billed for the ride.

Maybe someone here can add anything who's more familiar with how Uber works.

Mondo.

Marlowe
07-05-17, 06:40
Hey Mill,

I am not such an expert on this matter, however, when you put in your order it gives the driver all the info that you initially put in. So, no, I don't think she can tell the uber person to drive to the Bay area or to Vegas since you already got billed for the ride.

Maybe someone here can add anything who's more familiar with how Uber works.

Mondo.You should PM Hollywood Guy. He always posts about Ubering his girls to his place. I am sure he could show you the ropes on this.

Shark in OC
07-05-17, 10:10
So, has anybody ever ordered Uber or Lyft for a chick? I have only used Lyft like 3 times for a short trip. Can she tell the driver "Hey take me to Vegas" on my card?With Uber, the passenger would need to login to the account, and process a trip change through the account. So no, you can't do it verbally.

The Tall Man
07-05-17, 13:16
With Uber, the passenger would need to login to the account, and process a trip change through the account. So no, you can't do it verbally.Just a quick experience what happened to me this past April albeit in Medellin, Colombia. After a multiple hour long session with an escort at my place I ordered her an uber and scheduled her ride back to her home located about 7 miles away and should take 10 to 15 minutes max, well after about 45 minutes I checked my app as I did not receive an email like I usually do and guess what? That bit*h is clear across Medellin in the uber, probably going to her next trick, I immediately cancelled the ride and so minimized my damage.

I honestly don't know how she and her uber driver managed to continue the ride so just a word to you all that it is possible.

The upside is that uber and taxi cost in Medellin is small so instead of a $10 cost it was $20 but I learned to keep close eye on it.

TTM.

Dctator1
07-05-17, 13:49
So, has anybody ever ordered Uber or Lyft for a chick? I have only used Lyft like 3 times for a short trip. Can she tell the driver "Hey take me to Vegas" on my card?I use Uber a lot to bring girls to places and 98% of the time it works fine. I did have 2 that went bad, but luckily both got out on the route to me and so the milages ended up less and the charge was less. One was a change of mind, the other for sure played me. It can and will happen. I do no think they can change the route to a completely different area, but they can request to get out at any point along the trip. I pretty much keep an eye on the app, and if I se a deviation in the route, I would cancel the trip and call the driver immediately and tell hm to drop her off. But for the most part it works great and using uber pool can be very inexpensive.

Mmorrison
07-09-17, 14:25
"500-600 each date. ".

I LOL'd.

"And I looked online and that's usually the normal amount people ask for. ".

AlkalineDio66
07-09-17, 14:40
"500-600 each date. ".

I LOL'd.

"And I looked online and that's usually the normal amount people ask for. ".Unbelievable. I think she's replying to a lot right now.

Marlowe
07-09-17, 18:52
Unbelievable. I think she's replying to a lot right now.I can count the number of quality dates that I have gotten off of BP on no fingers. Usually fake pics and bad attitudes when they actually do show up.

Mmorrison
07-13-17, 22:03
Any one meet? Or time wasters?

BenderOver
07-15-17, 04:52
I can count the number of quality dates that I have gotten off of BP on no fingers. Usually fake pics and bad attitudes when they actually do show up.Between Craigslist and Backpage for the last few years I would say that my good experiences have been zero out of 6.

What have I had?

A. Bullshit Upsell.

B. Pay First and Shitty to No Service Later.

C. Stinky Vagina.

D. Bait and Switch Ugly.

E. Terrible Body.

F. All of the above at once.

Compared to Figueroa streetwalkers, I'd say I have slightly better luck with the BSW's. Ran into a unicorn south of Century once. Got the number and it worked for weeks, but she was never interested in hooking up after the first time. Later, she stopped picking up and the phone a short time later died all together.

Alxm1
07-24-17, 00:29
Talia is a time waster. All talk like she is a little **** but then goes quiet.

Met up with Carla who was a time waster for a long time. Got her down from her price of 150 and to uncovered. But even uncovered not worth it. She does BJ now which she didn't do before. Said she was homeless for about 5 years. Boring in bed, too business pro like. Deadfish. Sucks because she's a cute Latina and good little curvy thickness on her body. 150 wouldn't have changed the bed action.

Any one meet? Or time wasters?

Iluvbigtitts
07-29-17, 02:14
Anyone else had the pleasure of dealing with this one she has different email names but calls herself marie. She tried to blackmail me telling me she was coming to my house and that she would tell my friends, family and my workplace about what I do.

Marlowe
07-30-17, 03:38
Anyone else had the pleasure of dealing with this one she has different email names but calls herself marie. She tried to blackmail me telling me she was coming to my house and that she would tell my friends, family and my workplace about what I do.Did you hook up with her? Do you have the digits or a link to get the info. I am not worried about her blackmailing me because I am single and retired. She can knock herself out. Let me know, please.

Mmorrison
08-10-17, 11:54
Any info about either lady?

Dctator1
08-10-17, 14:47
Any info about either lady?Nice score Mmorrison, have not seen then before.

Where are you finding them, SA, CL?

Dctator1
08-10-17, 14:58
Got a hit from this girl looking for a Daddy type? Anyone else in contact or have info?

Mmorrison
08-19-17, 19:12
"How is 3500 for 4 x a month?

I LOL because she thinks 42 K year untaxed income is reasonable.

Mondo72
08-20-17, 04:40
"How is 3500 for 4 x a month?

I LOL because she thinks 42 K year untaxed income is reasonable.Hey M,

Maybe you should of ask her if you could pay this sum in Yens. LOL.

Not a bad deal if you ask me.

1 Japanese Yen equals.

0. 0092 US Dollar.

Mondo.

Shimano
09-04-17, 14:44
Made some rookie mistakes (was thinking too much with little head). Advice appreciated.

So I got a hit on CL a month ago, chatted a bit, and communication stalled. Last night I decided to text her again. Asked if she was still interested in meeting up and she agreed. She asked how much she would get and I said we agreed on 80 last time. So I started my half hour drive to where we're meeting at and she texted me again saying that she was nervous about taking cash because she didn't want to get arrested and that maybe using cash app or paypal might be better. I didn't think much of it (I know, dumb), so I agreed. Then when I got to the meeting point, she said she was afraid that I wouldn't pay her so asked if I can send half first. I said I would once I see her, to which she convinced me not to worry and that she would show up. I thought since it was 40, it wasn't worth hassling over, so I stupidly agreed to give her my paypal email for her to send a transfer request. A few minutes later, she texted me saying that she took picture of my car and license plate (didn't show me though) and that I should leave because this is illegal. Later she asked for money, saying she's desparate. Said she now has message logs and pics and that her uncle is actually a cop. I told her that if she's so desparate that she would do this, then I'm definitely not the loaded person she's looking for. She asked for 500, I said I couldn't afford that. I just have some petty cash. I said if anything, I can probably just give you the other 40, so said go ahead and do that but to the cash app to her friend. I didn't want to add another form of digital trace so I declined. Then she asked for direct bank transfer and I didn't answer her. She gave me a 2 am deadline, I didn't respond. This morning I woke up to another text of 10 am deadline. I didn't respond. After 10, she texted me saying that her uncle will be at the family gathering today and she's going to tell him about me. During this conversation when she got pushy, she also said paying the 500 was better than going to jail and even worse because she's a minor. She has said she was 18 before. Now, we never met in person and the phone number used is a google voice number connected to a side gmail account. Any feedback on what kind of trouble I could be in or any advice? What should I be expecting? I know I did just about everything wrong last night. I don't know what I was thinking.

IDontKnow21
09-04-17, 15:07
Made some rookie mistakes (was thinking too much with little head). Advice appreciated.

So I got a hit on CL a month ago, chatted a bit, and communication stalled. Last night I decided to text her again. Asked if she was still interested in meeting up and she agreed. She asked how much she would get and I said we agreed on 80 last time. So I started my half hour drive to where we're meeting at and she texted me again saying that she was nervous about taking cash because she didn't want to get arrested and that maybe using cash app or paypal might be better. I didn't think much of it (I know, dumb), so I agreed. Then when I got to the meeting point, she said she was afraid that I wouldn't pay her so asked if I can send half first. I said I would once I see her, to which she convinced me not to worry and that she would show up. I thought since it was 40, it wasn't worth hassling over, so I stupidly agreed to give her my paypal email for her to send a transfer request. A few minutes later, she texted me saying that she took picture of my car and license plate (didn't show me though) and that I should leave because this is illegal. Later she asked for money, saying she's desparate. Said she now has message logs and pics and that her uncle is actually a cop. I told her that if she's so desparate that she would do this, then I'm definitely not the loaded person she's looking for. She asked for 500, I said I couldn't afford that. I just have some petty cash. I said if anything, I can probably just give you the other 40, so said go ahead and do that but to the cash app to her friend. I didn't want to add another form of digital trace so I declined. Then she asked for direct bank transfer and I didn't answer her. She gave me a 2 am deadline, I didn't respond. This morning I woke up to another text of 10 am deadline. I didn't respond. After 10, she texted me saying that her uncle will be at the family gathering today and she's going to tell him about me. During this conversation when she got pushy, she also said paying the 500 was better than going to jail and even worse because she's a minor. She has said she was 18 before. Now, we never met in person and the phone number used is a google voice number connected to a side gmail account. Any feedback on what kind of trouble I could be in or any advice? What should I be expecting? I know I did just about everything wrong last night. I don't know what I was thinking.I had a somewhat similar situation with video chat years ago. All of a sudden this chick says she is going to post this video of me jacking off to her unless I pay her a bunch of money. Somehow she figured out my facebook page and was listing all my friends names to me. I laughed it off, but she kept threatening me that she was going to tell my friends. Being divorced I said fuck it. I dared her to do it. Then she sent me a you tube link that was supposedly this video of me. I told her go ahead and post it. I also told her that I had kept all of her messages and was going to report her to the FBI for interstate blackmail, a crime where if you are found guilty you go to jail for 10 years. Hahah I of course made that up and strangely, I never saw any video of myself nor ever heard from her again. Try the blackmail route if she keeps it up.

Shimano
09-04-17, 15:23
I had a somewhat similar situation with video chat years ago. All of a sudden this chick says she is going to post this video of me jacking off to her unless I pay her a bunch of money. Somehow she figured out my facebook page and was listing all my friends names to me. I laughed it off, but she kept threatening me that she was going to tell my friends. Being divorced I said fuck it. I dared her to do it. Then she sent me a you tube link that was supposedly this video of me. I told her go ahead and post it. I also told her that I had kept all of her messages and was going to report her to the FBI for interstate blackmail, a crime where if you are found guilty you go to jail for 10 years. Hahah I of course made that up and strangely, I never saw any video of myself nor ever heard from her again. Try the blackmail route if she keeps it up.I did mention blackmail, but she claims she was careful with her wording and that I didn't know who she was. Her initial email had a name on it, which I found on facebook with the same pic she sent me. The paypal name was different. I just searched the number she's been texting me with and it's that same facebook page. I guess I try that route.

Dctator1
09-04-17, 17:12

So I got a hit on CL a month ago, chatted a bit, and communication stalled. Last night I decided to text her again. Asked if she was still interested in meeting up and she agreed. She asked how much she would get and I said we agreed on 80 last time. So I started my half hour drive to where we're meeting at and she texted me again saying that she was nervous about taking cash because she didn't want to get arrested and that maybe using cash app or paypal might be better. I didn't think much of it (I know, dumb), so I agreed. Then when I got to the meeting point, she said she was afraid that I wouldn't pay her so asked if I can send half first. I said I would once I see her, to which she convinced me not to worry and that she would show up. I thought since it was 40, it wasn't worth hassling over, so I stupidly agreed to give her my paypal email for her to send a transfer request. A few minutes later, she texted me saying that she took picture of my car and license plate (didn't show me though) and that I should leave because this is illegal. Later she asked for money, saying she's desparate. Said she now has message logs and pics and that her uncle is actually a cop. I told her that if she's so desparate that she would do this, then I'm definitely not the loaded person she's looking for. She asked for 500, I said I couldn't afford that. I just have some petty cash. I said if anything, I can probably just give you the other 40, so said go ahead and do that but to the cash app to her friend. I didn't want to add another form of digital trace so I declined. Then she asked for direct bank transfer and I didn't answer her. She gave me a 2 am deadline, I didn't respond. This morning I woke up to another text of 10 am deadline. I didn't respond. After 10, she texted me saying that her uncle will be at the family gathering today and she's going to tell him about me. During this conversation when she got pushy, she also said paying the 500 was better than going to jail and even worse because she's a minor. She has said she was 18 before. Now, we never met in person and the phone number used is a google voice number connected to a side gmail account. Any feedback on what kind of trouble I could be in or any advice? What should I be expecting? I know I did just about everything wrong last night. I don't know what I was thinking.Damn dude, sorry this has happened to you. I would think its all just a scam, I mean she should be in just as much trouble with the cops as you. Tough call. But on another point, you should post pictures, name, semi number and any other info about her that may help out another brother from being scammed by this girl.

Good luck and keep us updated.

LA1215
09-05-17, 06:37
Which CL ad? Is it still up?

If you capture the entire ad in a screen print and post that with your ripoff report, it goes a long way to warn others. Post any info you can on those trying to rip you off.

Without that sort of detail, all the readers of your post can do is respond sympathetically or with suggestions for improving your reporting skills.

It goes to what were you trying to accomplish by posting about the experience.

So I got a hit on CL a month ago, chatted a bit, and communication stalled. Last night I decided to text her again. Asked if she was still interested in meeting up and she agreed. She asked how much she would get and I said we agreed on 80 last time. So I started my half hour drive to where we're meeting at and she texted me again saying that she was nervous about taking cash because she didn't want to get arrested and that maybe using cash app or paypal might be better. I didn't think much of it (I know, dumb), so I agreed. Then when I got to the meeting point, she said she was afraid that I wouldn't pay her so asked if I can send half first. I said I would once I see her, to which she convinced me not to worry and that she would show up. I thought since it was 40, it wasn't worth hassling over, so I stupidly agreed to give her my paypal email for her to send a transfer request. A few minutes later, she texted me saying that she took picture of my car and license plate (didn't show me though) and that I should leave because this is illegal. Later she asked for money, saying she's desparate. Said she now has message logs and pics and that her uncle is actually a cop. I told her that if she's so desparate that she would do this, then I'm definitely not the loaded person she's looking for. She asked for 500, I said I couldn't afford that. I just have some petty cash. I said if anything, I can probably just give you the other 40, so said go ahead and do that but to the cash app to her friend. I didn't want to add another form of digital trace so I declined. Then she asked for direct bank transfer and I didn't answer her. She gave me a 2 am deadline, I didn't respond. This morning I woke up to another text of 10 am deadline. I didn't respond. After 10, she texted me saying that her uncle will be at the family gathering today and she's going to tell him about me. During this conversation when she got pushy, she also said paying the 500 was better than going to jail and even worse because she's a minor. She has said she was 18 before. Now, we never met in person and the phone number used is a google voice number connected to a side gmail account. Any feedback on what kind of trouble I could be in or any advice? What should I be expecting? I know I did just about everything wrong last night. I don't know what I was thinking.

Shimano
09-06-17, 03:56
Damn dude, sorry this has happened to you. I would think its all just a scam, I mean she should be in just as much trouble with the cops as you. Tough call. But on another point, you should post pictures, name, semi number and any other info about her that may help out another brother from being scammed by this girl.

Good luck and keep us updated.Thanks man. I haven't heard anything since yesterday morning. Hope it stays this way. As for info about her, I was meaning to do that later. Just that I was pretty worried and nervous so I decided to post what had happened to see if I can get any advice or input to what I should expect. Anyway, her name is Kaylee, lives in Covina, and this is the pic she sent me. She responded to my ad. Not sure if she has an ad of her own.

Juju5224
09-06-17, 18:04
I did mention blackmail, but she claims she was careful with her wording and that I didn't know who she was. Her initial email had a name on it, which I found on facebook with the same pic she sent me. The paypal name was different. I just searched the number she's been texting me with and it's that same facebook page. I guess I try that route.If her uncle's a cop and he files a report I think you could find out who she actually is and get her for blackmail. I think you're good bro if she was telling the truth I think she would have already reported you.

GoodShoes
09-06-17, 21:01
Pm me the info for first chick plesse. Thsnks.

The girl in the first pic is a bit weird. She send me her info and we chatted back and forth. She says she was staying in a recovery house, but truthfully I think she was homeless because the 3 times we met, I always met her at random corners of NoHo andshe always had this bag of clothes with her and was a bit disheveled which is was why I stopped seeing her. The first time I saw her we agreed on $ for BBBJ and to smash. She even offered to smash bb but I declined because of how she looked. I mean, she looked homeless so I didn't want to take that chance. The other two times I just settled for BBBJ. She doesn't rush but she does get annoying regarding where to park (I of course ignored her and went where I wanted) and she doesn't let you cim but she was good for what she was. She's from Detroit and you can tell she's street trash, but the only reason I kept coming back is because she took her sweet ass time with head and it was. 40 BBBJ so in the clinch it was fine. This one is probably fine with me sharing info if I ask so if I get the ok, and you've got a fetish for a chick in need, I've got no problem sharing.

The second girl is who I'm currently messing with. She's from Boston Mass originally and she is staying at an recovery house for AA patients, very nice fit and tight body and very accommodating. I've seen her three times now and for $ she gave me BBBJ and cfs in the whip. She will cim but spits, doesn't allow daty because she doesn't like it but does allow FIV. My millage may go further now that she's comfortable with me. She's very low volume, says other than me she's only seeing one other guy and that's until she gets a job. Again doesn't rush, takes her time and her accent is kind of sexy. I don't know if she comfortable with me sharing her info but even if I get the ok, I will only share her with select members because this one I can tell is just trying to do this while she gets her shit together and is really nice and accommodating. She's the type that is easy to talk to and if you didn't know she was doing what she was and met her somewhere else you might make her a side chick. Alas though this is the hobby we're in and we can't get attached but I don't want this one getting strung out too quickly.

Shimano
09-08-17, 20:34
Update: So I haven't heard anything since Monday morning nor have I been contacted by the police. About half hour ago, I received a text from another number with same area code, and a search shows the same city. The text just has my current address on it, nothing else, and no follow up text. I haven't been able to find my address on any of the free search sites I know using my very common name, and the email / number she has. So I guess she really did take a pic of my license plate and she either knows someone at the DMV or maybe does know a cop. But if she reported this, she wouldn't be receiving my information right? I haven't replied, but not sure what I should make of this. Any ideas?

Thanks.

PetShopMan
09-09-17, 00:23
Update: So I haven't heard anything since Monday morning nor have I been contacted by the police. About half hour ago, I received a text from another number with same area code, and a search shows the same city. The text just has my current address on it, nothing else, and no follow up text. I haven't been able to find my address on any of the free search sites I know using my very common name, and the email / number she has. So I guess she really did take a pic of my license plate and she either knows someone at the DMV or maybe does know a cop. But if she reported this, she wouldn't be receiving my information right? I haven't replied, but not sure what I should make of this. Any ideas?

Thanks.That is a shitty situation. At this point just wait and see how far they are willing to go. Giving them money will just open a door for them to ask for more. Got to be careful out there fellas.

EdNewtonian
09-09-17, 11:54
Another possibility is you sent her a picture with your location attached? I've gotten pictures from women that have their exact home address (GPS coordinates).

As a FYI, when sending pictures, just do a screenshot of your image and send that image.

Thanks.

Valv3
09-09-17, 22:07
Did you happen to send her a pic you took with your mobile phone and you had location services on?

You can pretty much look at the pic on an exif viewer and if you have location services on, the pic will also contain the GPS coordinates of where you took the picture.

Thanks.

Mmorrison
09-10-17, 13:22
Time wasters.

Mmorrison
09-10-17, 13:25
More time wasters.

JohnnyTheWad
09-10-17, 17:59
If her uncle's a cop and he files a report I think you could find out who she actually is and get her for blackmail. I think you're good bro if she was telling the truth I think she would have already reported you.This is absolutely correct. Tell her to go fuck herself. Tell her I DARE YOU LOL. She can be hammered for blackmail for damn sure. I guess the bottom line is, never fall for their bullshit. Nothing traceable, nothing in advance, cash only, no pic of yourself, no identification, blah blah blah.

Chris Wake
09-10-17, 22:29

Thanks.I won't go into too much background about myself so I'll just say this: Cut this chick out of your contacts. She's just playing a game (a very stupid one at that). If her uncle was really a cop, she wouldn't say her "uncle is a cop". Someone with minimal knowledge of the law would know right away what the situation here is, which is A) entrapment B) blackmail C) added extortion on top of the 3. Anyone in the world could input a license number to any commercialized websites and get a hit on a home address by paying 14 bucks. She's gambling that you'll fall for her lies and hand over the money. In this case, the best response is no response. Hope this puts you at ease. The more you respond to her, the deeper you go. Just stop it right there. No need to explain why you're not going to talk to her or trying to reason with her. She'll keep calling but you won't answer. Then she'll go for the next idiot in line (no offense).

GimmeMoreHead
09-10-17, 22:52
This is absolutely correct. Tell her to go fuck herself. Tell her I DARE YOU LOL. She can be hammered for blackmail for damn sure. I guess the bottom line is, never fall for their bullshit. Nothing traceable, nothing in advance, cash only, no pic of yourself, no identification, blah blah blah.I would've blocked her by now and changed phone numbers. Probably even gotten rid of my license plates and get new ones. But the crazy part is she got your legit address. I'd make sure I'm armed to the T. Or that she forgets your address. Don't give in. Tell her to fuck off and bring it. Double down don't back down. She won't do shit. If you got her name, addrress, phone, etc put it out there for the world to see. She's not going to cops. She just wants to see if you'll give her money. Thats it.

JohnnyTheWad
09-11-17, 01:25
I would've blocked her by now and changed phone numbers. Probably even gotten rid of my license plates and get new ones. But the crazy part is she got your legit address. I'd make sure I'm armed to the T. Or that she forgets your address. Don't give in. Tell her to fuck off and bring it. Double down don't back down. She won't do shit. If you got her name, addrress, phone, etc put it out there for the world to see. She's not going to cops. She just wants to see if you'll give her money. Thats it.Exactly bro.

Shimano
09-11-17, 04:05
Going to reply to everyone here instead of multiple posts.

JohnnyTheWad: Thanks. Definitely not going to make those mistakes again. I let my guard down that night.

Chris Wake: Thanks for the advice. And I haven't responded to her since very late that night after I realized that I exchanged messages with her for way too long. Ignore her texts the day after and this past Friday. Hope we're finally done.

GimmeMoreHead: Thanks, I'll definitely watch my back. Also setting up a motion sensor camera in my apartment in case she's dumb enough to try and rob me.

Re: Info on my pic: The pic I send out was taken out of the country, been modified to reduce the pixels / clarity and re-saved. Can't get my address through the exif info.

Thanks for all the responses. I've taken up enough space in here. Once this is behind me, I'll try to contribute more to this thread.

Kampfire
09-17-17, 15:17
Hope all you guys are getting sucked well on the regular. Anybody have the pleasure of experiencing this recent responders BJ talent? No $ amount yet. Seems promising, those DSL's might be magic with the correct technique. Let us know if you've had experience with her. I will obviously drop a report if it pans out. Happy hunting gents.

Dorq01
09-18-17, 03:33
Hope all you guys are getting sucked well on the regular. Anybody have the pleasure of experiencing this recent responders BJ talent? No $ amount yet. Seems promising, those DSL's might be magic with the correct technique. Let us know if you've had experience with her. I will obviously drop a report if it pans out. Happy hunting gents.Looks like somebody splooged on the wall behind her below the "Non-rush Hour" sign. And she is wearing sunglasses while another pair is hanging from the top of her dress. Reflected in the sunglasses above her nose it looks like a computer or TV screen. Slow night on the neyt so I asked my trans-gal-pal over at CSI to run the reflection through their Dyson UNIVAC during down time and see if sh-he could enhance the reflection for better clarity and perhaps gain some valuable intel®. You be the judge.

Millhaven
09-22-17, 17:06
Look familiar?

Mmorrison
09-22-17, 21:27
Look familiar?I think she looks pretty with the snap filters and all and I like thick girls, but she's probably bigger in person. Didn't sound like she was new to this either.

Deerom
09-22-17, 21:48
Look familiar?Pretty girl. Who is she?

Hitman13
09-22-17, 22:53

So I got a hit on CL a month ago, chatted a bit, and communication stalled. Last night I decided to text her again. Asked if she was still interested in meeting up and she agreed. She asked how much she would get and I said we agreed on 80 last time. So I started my half hour drive to where we're meeting at and she texted me again saying that she was nervous about taking cash because she didn't want to get arrested and that maybe using cash app or paypal might be better. I didn't think much of it (I know, dumb), so I agreed. Then when I got to the meeting point, she said she was afraid that I wouldn't pay her so asked if I can send half first. I said I would once I see her, to which she convinced me not to worry and that she would show up. I thought since it was 40, it wasn't worth hassling over, so I stupidly agreed to give her my paypal email for her to send a transfer request. A few minutes later, she texted me saying that she took picture of my car and license plate (didn't show me though) and that I should leave because this is illegal. Later she asked for money, saying she's desparate. Said she now has message logs and pics and that her uncle is actually a cop. I told her that if she's so desparate that she would do this, then I'm definitely not the loaded person she's looking for. She asked for 500, I said I couldn't afford that. I just have some petty cash. I said if anything, I can probably just give you the other 40, so said go ahead and do that but to the cash app to her friend. I didn't want to add another form of digital trace so I declined. Then she asked for direct bank transfer and I didn't answer her. She gave me a 2 am deadline, I didn't respond. This morning I woke up to another text of 10 am deadline. I didn't respond. After 10, she texted me saying that her uncle will be at the family gathering today and she's going to tell him about me. During this conversation when she got pushy, she also said paying the 500 was better than going to jail and even worse because she's a minor. She has said she was 18 before. Now, we never met in person and the phone number used is a google voice number connected to a side gmail account. Any feedback on what kind of trouble I could be in or any advice? What should I be expecting? I know I did just about everything wrong last night. I don't know what I was thinking.I read this and I couldn't help but feel for you so I did some research to see if I can help. First off, upon finding her info (by doing a facebook search with first name and city and matching the photo which is her profile pic) I recognized her name, I had a short discourse with this girl a few months back and it never went anywhere. Glad I followed the advice of fellow mongers. That being said maybe this tidbit of info will help. She has a baby registry online so the reason she's probably "desperate" is she's a broke ass chica that got knocked up and has a baby on the way she can't pay for. As far as her age, she was born in 1999 so it could go either way depending on the month, I couldn't find that info out for you. There were some other tidbits but I don't know if I would be violating the rules of the board by posting them publicly. If someone could be more specific about what I am allowed to share then perhaps I can help other mongers with my findings as well. I'll continue to see what I can dig for you but in the meantime good luck.

Hitman13
09-22-17, 23:03

So I got a hit on CL a month ago, chatted a bit, and communication stalled. Last night I decided to text her again. Asked if she was still interested in meeting up and she agreed. She asked how much she would get and I said we agreed on 80 last time. So I started my half hour drive to where we're meeting at and she texted me again saying that she was nervous about taking cash because she didn't want to get arrested and that maybe using cash app or paypal might be better. I didn't think much of it (I know, dumb), so I agreed. Then when I got to the meeting point, she said she was afraid that I wouldn't pay her so asked if I can send half first. I said I would once I see her, to which she convinced me not to worry and that she would show up. I thought since it was 40, it wasn't worth hassling over, so I stupidly agreed to give her my paypal email for her to send a transfer request. A few minutes later, she texted me saying that she took picture of my car and license plate (didn't show me though) and that I should leave because this is illegal. Later she asked for money, saying she's desparate. Said she now has message logs and pics and that her uncle is actually a cop. I told her that if she's so desparate that she would do this, then I'm definitely not the loaded person she's looking for. She asked for 500, I said I couldn't afford that. I just have some petty cash. I said if anything, I can probably just give you the other 40, so said go ahead and do that but to the cash app to her friend. I didn't want to add another form of digital trace so I declined. Then she asked for direct bank transfer and I didn't answer her. She gave me a 2 am deadline, I didn't respond. This morning I woke up to another text of 10 am deadline. I didn't respond. After 10, she texted me saying that her uncle will be at the family gathering today and she's going to tell him about me. During this conversation when she got pushy, she also said paying the 500 was better than going to jail and even worse because she's a minor. She has said she was 18 before. Now, we never met in person and the phone number used is a google voice number connected to a side gmail account. Any feedback on what kind of trouble I could be in or any advice? What should I be expecting? I know I did just about everything wrong last night. I don't know what I was thinking.For the record off the bat I would say this is bullshit and to ignore her. The more research I do the more her story doesn't pan out. I think that as far as her family cop connections, I think it's bullshit, haven't found anything connecting her to any family members affiliated with LE. Honestly just looking at this girl, I think someone coached her on how to do this shit because she doesn't even look like she could fend for herself. If I find any other useful info, I will let you know but as far as anything implicating you without implicating herself I believe you're in the clear.

Millhaven
09-23-17, 15:30
I think she looks pretty with the snap filters and all and I like thick girls, but she's probably bigger in person. Didn't sound like she was new to this either.Thanks! Definitely didn't sound very new to me either.

Mmorrison
09-23-17, 19:30
More time wasters.

Hitman13
09-24-17, 16:57
More time wasters.Not the one one on the far upper left. That cute Brazillian is Marcelle or Celly. I had a wonderful time with her, a few weeks back, bbbjfscip. Took her to a dark sport in a park after hours and had my way with her in a car. Was definitely shy and easily a non pro. We agreed on 120 for cfs with bbj but once she got comfortable and in the act that restriction went out the window and we had what I described above. Had a great time and she's up to see me again. Wasn't sure if she was open to me sharing her info but if she's answering CL posts (she replied to one of mine) then I guess that's open. Will ask her to make sure though as I don't want this new gem getting strung out too soon.

LA1215
09-24-17, 17:08
Hope all you guys are getting sucked well on the regular. Anybody have the pleasure of experiencing this recent responders BJ talent? No $ amount yet. Seems promising, those DSL's might be magic with the correct technique. Let us know if you've had experience with her. I will obviously drop a report if it pans out. Happy hunting gents.I was standing at the station.

With my suitcase in my hand.

Mind the gap, camera man!

Kampfire
09-28-17, 14:09
I was standing at the station.

With my suitcase in my hand.

Mind the gap, camera man!I'm fully aware of where and when she took her selfie. My query was about others experience with her BJ performance.

WolfJeffrey
10-10-17, 14:19
I've posted about her before. I've seen her on and off since then but she's a good fuck. Older Latina around 50, tiny she's about 4'8 and loves to blow and ride a cock like a champ. Met up with her this week and I had mentioned other hobbyists and she asked me to share her info as she's in need of money to pay some bill for her kids.

Damage is 1. BBBJ and cfs. Open to Bb and Greek for additional.

She really gets into it when giving head nice deep and sloppy. Also nice to see her squat down and ride your cock.

Members pm me.

Also wouldn't mind new non pro info if your willing to share.

ChrisPoontang
10-10-17, 15:25
I've posted about her before. I've seen her on and off since then but she's a good fuck. Older Latina around 50, tiny she's about 4'8 and loves to blow and ride a cock like a champ. Met up with her this week and I had mentioned other hobbyists and she asked me to share her info as she's in need of money to pay some bill for her kids.

Damage is 1. BBBJ and cfs. Open to Bb and Greek for additional.

She really gets into it when giving head nice deep and sloppy. Also nice to see her squat down and ride your cock.

Members pm me.

Also wouldn't mind new non pro info if your willing to share.Another monger told me she has a massive skin tag on her back.

He said he was banging her doggie style and the huge growth kept staring at him and that he had trouble nutting because of it.

Can you confirm?

WolfJeffrey
10-11-17, 18:27
Another monger told me she has a massive skin tag on her back.

He said he was banging her doggie style and the huge growth kept staring at him and that he had trouble nutting because of it.

Can you confirm?This is true, shits is as big as her long nipples.

Mmorrison
10-11-17, 20:54
Time wasters.

GimmeMoreHead
10-11-17, 21:05
Time wasters.What's the info for pic#2? She look thick asf.

Dorq01
10-12-17, 03:22
Time wasters.I will take #3 for a hundred Alex.

Slideryyz
10-13-17, 07:02
Time wasters.I want #2's lips around my dick. LOL.

Brick Tamland
10-14-17, 15:40

The second girl is who I'm currently messing with. She's from Boston Mass originally and she is staying at an recovery house for AA patients, very nice fit and tight body and very accommodating. I've seen her three times now and for $ she gave me BBBJ and cfs in the whip. She will cim but spits, doesn't allow daty because she doesn't like it but does allow FIV. My millage may go further now that she's comfortable with me. She's very low volume, says other than me she's only seeing one other guy and that's until she gets a job. Again doesn't rush, takes her time and her accent is kind of sexy. I don't know if she comfortable with me sharing her info but even if I get the ok, I will only share her with select members because this one I can tell is just trying to do this while she gets her shit together and is really nice and accommodating. She's the type that is easy to talk to and if you didn't know she was doing what she was and met her somewhere else you might make her a side chick. Alas though this is the hobby we're in and we can't get attached but I don't want this one getting strung out too quickly.Would love to connect with your Boston girl if she's ok with you sharing her info. Tried to send you a PM but apparently your box is full.

Kampfire
10-19-17, 14:09
I'm sure someone else here has been offered a BJ or more by this busty Indian UTR in Hollywood, no? How was the BJ if you pulled the trigger on a visit? Inquiring minds want to know.

Venator
10-19-17, 20:23
I'm sure someone else here has been offered a BJ or more by this busty Indian UTR in Hollywood, no? How was the BJ if you pulled the trigger on a visit? Inquiring minds want to know.I like the Budweiser action going on, she looks pretty cute!

KingBaby
10-19-17, 21:37
Isn't this the SA Thread? So what's the difference between this thread and "Sugar Daddy Sites" Thread? If not, I am very interested. Where do you gentleman meet these ladies? Sorry, if it sounds like a newbie question, I am usually hanging out in the SD area/forum

Dctator1
10-20-17, 14:05
I'm sure someone else here has been offered a BJ or more by this busty Indian UTR in Hollywood, no? How was the BJ if you pulled the trigger on a visit? Inquiring minds want to know.Wow, she's cute. Where did you find her info? Would love to try her out sometime.

Kampfire
10-22-17, 18:41
Wow, she's cute. Where did you find her info? Would love to try her out sometime.She contacted me via CL, no date yet. I will advise if it turns out to be a good thing.

Kampfire
10-22-17, 18:58
Look familiar?Complete waste of time. Goes by Sarah email? Drags you out to west valley incall, goes radio silent. Might be a dude. You've been warned, plenty of better fish out there. And she's fat.

Mmorrison
10-30-17, 23:44
Waste of time.

Mmorrison
10-30-17, 23:47
Group two.

ChrisPoontang
10-31-17, 15:09
Waste of time.The big tit blonde in the lower left corner is real.

She fucks and sucks like a champ but she's a BBW which is why she takes pictures from above.

She lives in Encino and is a good plan C on Friday night if your earlier plans flame out.

I've nailed her a bunch of times as she's a three holer.

Volcom543
11-01-17, 00:09
The big tit blonde in the lower left corner is real.

She fucks and sucks like a champ but she's a BBW which is why she takes pictures from above.

She lives in Encino and is a good plan C on Friday night if your earlier plans flame out.

I've nailed her a bunch of times as she's a three holer.No way I want her to try my glow stick.

Kampfire
11-03-17, 15:44
The big tit blonde in the lower left corner is real.

I've nailed her a bunch of times as she's a three holer.Chris speaks the truth, met that blonde years ago and she sucked every ounce of life out of my cock, several times, juggling her thick pretty tits all the while. She is a very freaky girl. Name begins with an F? Anyway, JAFO, she's a fun freak. When I saw her she was a littlle less bbw and clean as a whistle. Have a good weekend gents.

Member #2600
11-05-17, 23:36
I'm seriously interested now. She's right up my alley, looks and body wise.

Chris speaks the truth, met that blonde years ago and she sucked every ounce of life out of my cock, several times, juggling her thick pretty tits all the while. She is a very freaky girl. Name begins with an F? Anyway, JAFO, she's a fun freak. When I saw her she was a littlle less bbw and clean as a whistle. Have a good weekend gents..

Kampfire
11-06-17, 16:08
I'm seriously interested now. She's right up my alley, looks and body wise.

.If you fish the west SFV CE pond of CL with the right bait she may take care of your tackle. She is long out of my playbook by a few years. All of a sudden I see 2 recent mentions of her here, still working it I guess. Good luck.

WolfJeffrey
11-07-17, 14:49
I'm sure someone else here has been offered a BJ or more by this busty Indian UTR in Hollywood, no? How was the BJ if you pulled the trigger on a visit? Inquiring minds want to know.She replied to my ad, and decided to meet.

She's not bad looking at all, looks slimmer in person.

Big tits but a bit saggy and not full like I like.

Came over quickly got to work. She's pretty shy, a bit of daty and then switched and got a mediocre BBBJ, just sucked the tip while stroking the shaft. No DT what do ever.

She didn't want to Bb FS but I think she might give in on multiple visits.

Started off on mish and then flipped to k9.

Was a bit quiet at first but as we flipped to k9 she got more into it. Busted on the cap and washed up.

Cute might repeat.

Checked off an Indian girl of my list.

Now if anyone has any info they want to share about an Armenian.

Queen City Guy
11-07-17, 18:07
Group two.You nailed it, I have seen / received some of the same pictures on the Charlotte board! That one in the top left for sure.

I don't need to tell you guys that CL fishing is just that, a lot of casts before you get a hit and even longer before you get one you don't throw back.

I've actually had more luck posting in the mFmw section (although a lot of spam and gays saying they are bi husbands whose wife wants to watch them do something to you etc, yeah right, like she's going to be over there rubbing away. , usual crap) but some decent ones. One out of 20.

I just posted an ad in the Charlotte mFw advertising for married women only and received the 30 some spams and like 4 days later one legit that I am working now. And best of all, she thought FWB meant mutual sexual satisfaction! Win-Win!

One of my other old guy buddies posts for photo shoots. If you have something other than a phone camera that might be worth it. He pays for a 1 hour photo shoot If he likes the gal and gets her confidence he then upsells them to get more. As we say her in Carolina, "should be like shooting ducks on a pond" for you LA boys and all the gals down on their luck looking to get by until they get their "big break". You're doing them a favor by helping them before a handler gets to them.

I'm coming to LA on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, if anyone has some UTR they want to share. Older 59 yo just looking for vanilla that won't break the bank. Stay away from the ones where I'm their 12th guy of the day. Look for the single moms, separated, neglected, just needing some short term help types. A couple of posters who will remain unnamed have helped me before.

I'm clean, sane, drama free, leave my firearms at home, educated, and get off easily so not much is required!

If not then I understand and happy hunting guys.

Queen City Guy
11-07-17, 18:22
Hey, Wolf,

Your mailbox is full.

And hey, I've been to Israel this year but I had "someone" with me so no Armenian intel.

She replied to my ad, and decided to meet.

She's not bad looking at all, looks slimmer in person.

Big tits but a bit saggy and not full like I like.

Came over quickly got to work. She's pretty shy, a bit of daty and then switched and got a mediocre BBBJ, just sucked the tip while stroking the shaft. No DT what do ever.

She didn't want to Bb FS but I think she might give in on multiple visits.

Started off on mish and then flipped to k9.

Was a bit quiet at first but as we flipped to k9 she got more into it. Busted on the cap and washed up.

Cute might repeat.

Checked off an Indian girl of my list.

Now if anyone has any info they want to share about an Armenian.

Volcom543
11-11-17, 23:07
Does any one know any k girl or Japanese girl that want to hang out the. Fuck for free or even homeless girls.

Hummer Bird
11-12-17, 15:10
she needs her car note payed. She is 3 months behind. She will take it in all 3 holes.fake rip off straight off the internet man! Lame.

Christophe1
11-13-17, 04:05
fake rip off straight off the internet man! Lame.I think that was an AKA of Baldy Cruiser. She definitely has a disco chest.

Mmorrison
11-13-17, 23:36
Not my type or style, but who you "used" this guys Asian submissive wife in Burbank?

Deerom
11-14-17, 10:05
Not my type or style, but who you "used" this guys Asian submissive wife in Burbank?We need some elaboration on this one.

Kampfire
11-17-17, 21:12
Not my type or style, but who you "used" this guys Asian submissive wife in Burbank?I was offered several times, but the third party is of no interest to me.

WolfJeffrey
11-17-17, 22:44
Not my type or style, but who you "used" this guys Asian submissive wife in Burbank?She replied to my ad but we could never sync schedules. I'm going to see if she's still has the same digits.

Charlesxy
11-18-17, 03:32
Not my type or style, but who you "used" this guys Asian submissive wife in Burbank?I've tried a few times and he never wants to set up a time. I think he just wants cck pics.

Mmorrison
11-18-17, 15:36
New group of time wasters.

Mmorrison
11-18-17, 15:41
Remainder of the group.

HollywoodGuy
11-20-17, 13:02
Not my type or style, but who you "used" this guys Asian submissive wife in Burbank?I have been hit up by them a few times. Never followed through. They seem real enough, a little outside my comfort zone. Although living in burbank somehow makes it seem safe.

Deerom
11-20-17, 23:14
I have been hit up by them a few times. Never followed through. They seem real enough, a little outside my comfort zone. Although living in burbank somehow makes it seem safe.Where is their ad? She looks like my type.

Millhaven
11-21-17, 00:24
Where is their ad? She looks like my type.They respond to ads. Post enough and you will hear from them.

Also not my type.

Hitman13
12-02-17, 18:08
My appologies fellow Mongers, I originally posted this in the SFV section and not here as I intended a short while ago. I just realized this so I am reposting her. All these women responded to my add on CL. I especially know there were some inquiries about the submissive Asian wife so having toftt I thought it was time to post my experience.

Yes Fellow Mongers it's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without some reviews but I have returned and with some reviews that may just answer some questions regarding a few meetings I've had in the past few months.

Subject 1: Cheyrl.

Now Cheryl I've seen a few times in the past couple of months, she says she's in her late 40's. Anyway she will either meet you at a friends appartment she uses or her trailer, both in and. Hollywood. She does BBBJ's CIM (must tell her you want though) for. 40 and BBFS for $ (no cip though). Overall for her age her body is still pretty fit, her face has more lines than the pic but for dudes into older women or just in need of good BBBJ for a bargain this is the one.

Subject 2: Courtney.

This tastey Mocha beauty I picked up in Noho. She drove out to me to a quiet place and we got it on in a car. Covered FS in multiple positions, BBBJ, and let me pop on her back and ass. She was freaky and talked a lot of shit while taking a pounding, at one point I dragged out the car, mind you late night in a residential area and just fucked her outdoors standing doggie against the car. She had no complaints, was a lot of fun and has a fantastic body and nice personality. Damage was $.

Subject 3: Submissive Asian Wife.

Yes I saw a posting here about this and I got a response to my email add so I took the plunge. After multiple exchanges with the Husband (Dana) I went to their small home in Burbank. The couple is going through some rough times. Anyhow I approached the house and all the lights are out, then I text the dude pops his head out the door, my big brain said back out but my little head drove me forward. Well this time the little brain was right, after some small talk with the husband I go into the room where his Asian wife (who's name is Jen) is already naked in bed. The dude was totally cool, just asked me to be nice to his wife. Wife gave BBBJ (no cim though) allowed daty, and I drilled her in multiple positions then popped in the cover. All in all had a lot of fun and I was welcomed back. Only $ of damage.

Subject 4: Cely.

This Brazillian was more than I expect was in her early thirties but very youthful. Damage was $. 20 but I picked her up and took her to park parking lot late night in the valley and we were in her car. We went through multiple positions and since it was late at night in a practically empty are we at times made it outside the car as well for better positioning. She originally told me bring a hat but she gave me BBBJ and once we got into it she just hopped on without the cover. BBBJFSCIP. Cleaned her up and took her back to her place. She since relocated to Riverside but occasionally hits me up and says she willing to travel to me at no extra charge.

Mmorrison
12-03-17, 12:08
Recent girls that went no where.

Mmorrison
12-03-17, 12:11
Remainder of the group.

Dctator1
12-03-17, 23:52
Recent girls that went no where.Ha I've been texting with the girl in Pic 2. She can be a real peace of work, agreeing to something, then changing her mind, then texting back just to chat. What's your experience been with her?

TJ Dog
12-05-17, 17:15
Not my type or style, but who you "used" this guys Asian submissive wife in Burbank?Do they have an ad on Craigslist / Back Page? How did you find them.

Millhaven
12-05-17, 21:53
This one look familiar?

Hitman13
12-06-17, 00:07
Do they have an ad on Craigslist / Back Page? How did you find them.Check my post below for further info but they respond to CL ads.

ZedWolfe
12-12-17, 19:32
Remainder of the group.Whoa, who is the girl in the second pic? Top right.

Beaver Slayer
12-20-17, 05:19
Remainder of the group.Could you provide me with the expectations and contact info of the 3rd woman (brunette) on the top row? I may know her through business friends outside of this hobby. Thanks so much!

Millhaven
12-20-17, 13:58
Anything to report on this one?

GimmeMoreHead
12-20-17, 18:02
Anything to report on this one?No but She looks good. Probably TGTBT but I'll take stab at her. Send me her digits please.

WolfJeffrey
12-26-17, 15:30
Latina in her mid 30's loves to fuck but horrible to sync up schedules with.

Finally set a time and she came over and we had a 2 hour fuck fest. A little chubby but nice.

Started with a BBBJ, daty and then she climbed on jr bb, fucked cg, mish and k9 came all over her titts.

Second is asian mix mature lady.

Very fun but again kinda flaky, showed up an hour late. But also had fun fucking her brains out.

Also a bit thick but nice titts and ass. Took a rinse and then went straight to BBBJ turned around for 69 and she was dripping wet.

Made her cum, she asked for the cap and rode me like a champ, busted in k9 . Was asking to go again but I had to go to work.

Will definitely repeat both.

Third is a regular I fuck from time to time, everything is bb. I've thought her and turned her into a BJ queen. Had a nice fuck sesh and busted on her mouth.

I can exchange her digits.

The first two ill meet up with again and see if theyre open to meet other people. I know one of them has responded to someone elses ad too.

Bigdan
12-26-17, 19:41
Latina in her mid 30's loves to fuck but horrible to sync up schedules with.

Finally set a time and she came over and we had a 2 hour fuck fest. A little chubby but nice.

Started with a BBBJ, daty and then she climbed on jr bb, fucked cg, mish and k9 came all over her titts.

Second is asian mix mature lady.

Very fun but again kinda flaky, showed up an hour late. But also had fun fucking her brains out.

Also a bit thick but nice titts and ass. Took a rinse and then went straight to BBBJ turned around for 69 and she was dripping wet.

Made her cum, she asked for the cap and rode me like a champ, busted in k9 . Was asking to go again but I had to go to work.

Will definitely repeat both.

Third is a regular I fuck from time to time, everything is bb. I've thought her and turned her into a BJ queen. Had a nice fuck sesh and busted on her mouth.

I can exchange her digits.

The first two ill meet up with again and see if theyre open to meet other people. I know one of them has responded to someone elses ad too.Nice, very nice find brother.

Happy for ya.

HappyEnding20
12-29-17, 00:24
Hi all,

I wanted to let you all know there's been a change in the number of posts you can make in the personals section. Looks like it's limited to one post per category per user. Not sure if this will affect anybody here but I know I'll be posting less a lot less now.

Millhaven
12-29-17, 14:02
Hi all,

I wanted to let you all know there's been a change in the number of posts you can make in the personals section. Looks like it's limited to one post per category per user. Not sure if this will affect anybody here but I know I'll be posting less a lot less now.I am already getting terminally depressed. I knew something was up when they threw up the new terms of service.

HappyEnding20
12-29-17, 19:00
I am already getting terminally depressed. I knew something was up when they threw up the new terms of service.I feel the same way. They're starting to ban accounts too. Once your account is banned, all the ads will be blocked. Also you won't be able to respond to replies.

I've tried different ads and created new accounts and this looks like it's permanent. Sad!

But I guess it was a good run. Been doing this for six years now. Been with more than 50 women. From models to doctors to lawyers, they were all good. I'll always remember each of them.

Tyrannosaur
01-04-18, 21:54
Any info on this one? Answer her ad and chatted via email. I set up something with her during lunch tomorrow. Her prices seems a bit low so she might be a real non-pro or maybe TGTBT? I will post a report.

Millhaven
01-05-18, 02:22
I feel the same way. They're starting to ban accounts too. Once your account is banned, all the ads will be blocked. Also you won't be able to respond to replies.

I've tried different ads and created new accounts and this looks like it's permanent. Sad!

But I guess it was a good run. Been doing this for six years now. Been with more than 50 women. From models to doctors to lawyers, they were all good. I'll always remember each of them.Not quite that many.

Unfortunately I have no looks, no game, for the longest time no money, I am almost semi-feral and completely detached from society.

Even with Craigslist it took years of posting to get any confidence to actually jump in.

And since never did it any other way.

I only like free pussy and REAL non-pros or maybe UTR. I will probably just go completely celibate before I start hitting up Backpage girls.

What you have is an IP block. Probably need a proxy server. Like all the scammers. Who are still completely undeterred. Are using.

But I bet scammers hitting up the sex ads accounts for upwards of 95% of their web traffic.

Tyrannosaur
01-06-18, 01:30
Here is my detailed report as promised:

Emailed her and made arrangements for my lunch break. We met at parking lot. She was 20 minutes late. I figured I got stood up or this was a fake ad. But load and behold she showed up! It was definetly her from pics even though I never got a clear face shot, I can tell it was her. I chatted nervously for a bit and asked her if I can touch her. She obliged. Fondled her nice young perky tits and went in for her goods. She told me I could touch it but don't stick my fingers in. This young girl was lovely and so soft. I was so hard but still nervous. I haven't done this mongoling for very long. So off we went to find a seculuded area.

I forgot to mention over the emails I ask for just a handy for 4. Just for the first meet. She was ok with that. Well we found a secluded spot. She went ahead pull my cock and played it. I got to roam all over body with my hands. She was so soft. Well thisi went on for about 40 minutes and I could finish. I know, how embarrassing! Maybe I was just too nervous with the cars passing by? I was about to say hey I can't finished and bring her back, but she said she sucking might help! I said ok and she went at it. Oh Mann. She Polish my knob like no other! She didn't stop for air or a break or anything! After 10 minutes I couldn't hold it in any longer and get it go in her mouth. I kind of holding her head down and she took what she could. She swallowed most of it. I cleaned myself up and she wiped what she could from the Kleenex I had in the car. Best BBBJ I ever had.

Dropped her off at her car and paid her. She was a happy camper and so was I. Made arrangements to see her again. This one might be a keeper.

I don't partake in these activities very much so this was a complete treat. She is young, pretty and felt great. Damage was 4 ty or. 40? Next time I plan to maybe partake in a little more.

The only thing bad about this whole experience was that she was slipping all over my cock and my seat were a bit wet. I had to drive home and put on a new pair of pants because I sitting in a puddle of her saliva. Well worth it!

I hope you enjoyed my post. I hope I can give a couple more report and contribute to this site. See you guys all next time.

Mmorrison
01-06-18, 12:17
Timewasters, group one.

Mmorrison
01-06-18, 12:20
Timewasters, group two.

Mmorrison
01-06-18, 12:21
Timewasters, group three.