PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31

Tipisil
10-07-15, 13:26
Got a hit from this person. Said she had kids and meeting up would be a bit difficult but was still willing to try.

I asked her if she could meet after 8, she said no since she had her kids after 7:30 pm. I asked her what time she was available before 7? At that point she shoots me a tex saying that she was not comfortable with me wanting to know her whole life schedule.

I told her I just wanted to set up a time. Then realized that any meet up would be terrible if she blew up so bad just trying to figure out a time.

Anyone else know about her?

Raider1206
10-07-15, 14:46
Got a hit from this person. Said she had kids and meeting up would be a bit difficult but was still willing to try.

I asked her if she could meet after 8, she said no since she had her kids after 7:30 pm. I asked her what time she was available before 7? At that point she shoots me a tex saying that she was not comfortable with me wanting to know her whole life schedule.

I told her I just wanted to set up a time. Then realized that any meet up would be terrible if she blew up so bad just trying to figure out a time.

Anyone else know about her?Yea not a good sign from that text alone. Good luck with it but seems like a lot of drama.

Tipisil
10-07-15, 15:16
Yea not a good sign from that text alone. Good luck with it but seems like a lot of drama.I don't have time for that drama. If anyone wants her digits let me know. I might be willing to hand them out. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

GimmeMoreHead
10-07-15, 15:28

Anyone else know about her?Yea that chick looks cute but seems very paranoid. It should be rather simple. Girls know what they are doing when responding to these ads but then freak out over the smallest thing that comes up. I guess some of these girls just like drama.

Zauriel
10-07-15, 16:11
I will try her out.

I don't have time for that drama. If anyone wants her digits let me know. I might be willing to hand them out. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Livinitup
10-08-15, 00:17
Tia
Then she said the words we all want to hear. "You don't have to pay me anymore. " What? Wow.Yeah I've heard those words before too. And at the time they were meant, but after a day or two the reality of life sinks in. And the next time she have an appreciative acceptance of the gift of cash.

After a few more session there will be an expectation and a need for more cash. Then the routine sets in.

She started off refusing BJ's so I don't believe she's into it and it probably won't get better.

The first session are always the best and the best bang for the buck. They try harder and the magic hasn't wore off. But that's what's keeps us going and looking for the next hit of love.

Zauriel
10-08-15, 10:17
She was crazy concerned about STDs. I have made it clear that bjs are required next time.

Yeah I've heard those words before too. And at the time they were meant, but after a day or two the reality of life sinks in. And the next time she have an appreciative acceptance of the gift of cash.

After a few more session there will be an expectation and a need for more cash. Then the routine sets in.

She started off refusing BJ's so I don't believe she's into it and it probably won't get better.

The first session are always the best and the best bang for the buck. They try harder and the magic hasn't wore off. But that's what's keeps us going and looking for the next hit of love.

Tendods
10-08-15, 16:32
I don't have time for that drama. If anyone wants her digits let me know. I might be willing to hand them out. Maybe someone else will have better luck.I'm willing to put in that kind of time if you're still handing the digits out.

Shwiga
10-08-15, 20:43
It's so nice to hear success stories! Have been posting on CL, still no hits. Mostly spam, or just flagged, dunno how you fellows do it. And the ones that I do get a real hit on, are old ladies over 50. I need someone to please give me a tip on how to post and not get flagged!

Zman429
10-08-15, 20:58
It's so nice to hear success stories! Have been posting on CL, still no hits. Mostly spam, or just flagged, dunno how you fellows do it. And the ones that I do get a real hit on, are old ladies over 50. I need someone to please give me a tip on how to post and not get flagged!Yea only post same ad once a day. Otherwise CL will automatically flag it and your toast. Also, once it's flagged don't retry on same account you'll just be wasting your time. You can also reload your ad a bunch of times to make it appear valid. I got one solid hit that wanted a few drinks and came back to my place and nadda since. She was a bit overweight and not great in the sack.

Tipisil
10-09-15, 10:17
It's so nice to hear success stories! Have been posting on CL, still no hits. Mostly spam, or just flagged, dunno how you fellows do it. And the ones that I do get a real hit on, are old ladies over 50. I need someone to please give me a tip on how to post and not get flagged!I would love me some ladies over 50.

Tipisil
10-09-15, 17:50
Emailed a bit with her. Was going to set something up with her this week but then communication went totally dark. Ill keep trying to contact her and report here.

Zauriel
10-09-15, 18:26
I see two reasons to keep trying! Good luck!

Emailed a bit with her. Was going to set something up with her this week but then communication went totally dark. Ill keep trying to contact her and report here.

Tipisil
10-09-15, 21:23
I see two reasons to keep trying! Good luck!I think the husband found out. She didn't want to give me her number but I got two emails from her. Have kept trying and will probably try some more. Was totally cool and we were a few days away from finally meeting. But then nothing.

Ohraaaay
10-10-15, 03:01
I think the husband found out. She didn't want to give me her number but I got two emails from her. Have kept trying and will probably try some more. Was totally cool and we were a few days away from finally meeting. But then nothing.Does her name start with an M?

Tipisil
10-10-15, 10:06
Does her name start with an M?No. It starts with a J.

HeartofaLion
10-10-15, 14:13
Hey guys, I wonder if any of you guys met Keekee a girl I recommended before. I have been super busy working in the SF Valley (yes, those videos) I didn't know if any of you guy met her.

HeartofaLion
10-10-15, 19:02
Yes, Dj is back at it this weekend. She is on Inglewood area, with a place to meet.

If you already have her # contact her any time this weekend. If you still haven't got her # contact me and I will send you her info.

And you know what Dj is all about, those of you who met her, you know what I'm talking about.

P.S. I posted here as the last time I talked about her I posted here too.

Akirider
10-10-15, 19:35
Has anyone had any contact with this one? She responded to a post on Craig's List. She looks fairly attractive, but. The tattoos are throwing me off a little.How did it go with this one? Replied to me a while back.

Livinitup
10-10-15, 20:21
Hey H. O. L. I want to thank you publicly for sharing some kickass fine young spinners. It seems we only negatively coment around here, I guess its easier to snipe when you have zero useful posts under your belt. Keep up the good work my brother.

Raider1206
10-11-15, 00:55
Hey H. O. L. I want to thank you publicly for sharing some kickass fine young spinners. It seems we only negatively coment around here, I guess its easier to snipe when you have zero useful posts under your belt. Keep up the good work my brother.I couldn't agree more he's always sharing his finds with us. I've noticed it's always the new blood posters that got stuff to say. Keep up the good work lion don't pay attention to these noobs.

HeartofaLion
10-11-15, 02:19
Thank you all. Well, I have met some wonderful gems in here too. It is only reasonable I get to share too.

I remember the days of Baldy Cruiser, remember him? He shared with me some good find.

Anybody know what happened to him? He was a living legend.

Zauriel
10-11-15, 10:08
Not a Non-Pro at all. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JewelOfCathay.

Yes, Dj is back at it this weekend. She is on Inglewood area, with a place to meet.

If you already have her # contact her any time this weekend. If you still haven't got her # contact me and I will send you her info.

And you know what Dj is all about, those of you who met her, you know what I'm talking about.

P.S. I posted here as the last time I talked about her I posted here too.

HeartofaLion
10-11-15, 10:33
Yes, she is the same. Ok, she doesn't walk the track. She wasn't on backpage, and she wasn't doing HX before, so, I didn't know where to help her promote her. Now, she can easily be added on the humaniplex section. A referred her to a friend of mine on HX, she is more than welcome to help her show her those ropes. Maybe we need a UTR section for girls like DJ before she was doing HX.

Still, people who meet her, knows she is on another level of humanity hehe, she always leaves her heart out.

Not a Non-Pro at all. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JewelOfCathay.

Tipisil
10-11-15, 23:03
Many times I and others have asked for advise on what to post on CL to get hits. I think that we are all reluctant (myself included) to actually paste the posts that we use word for word. The reason being that it has taken much time and trial and error to get a good post going. I typically use variations on the same one, with some limited success. Early on, I was lucky if bots replied to my ads.

I think the best advise I can give is to make sure you have good grammar and punctuation. Many times, I have received replies--from those that I post to those that I reply to--that say that they replied because I use good grammar and punctuation.

Just my two cents.

Marlowe
10-12-15, 01:28
Yes, she is the same. Ok, she doesn't walk the track. She wasn't on backpage, and she wasn't doing HX before, so, I didn't know where to help her promote her. Now, she can easily be added on the humaniplex section. A referred her to a friend of mine on HX, she is more than welcome to help her show her those ropes. Maybe we need a UTR section for girls like DJ before she was doing HX.

Still, people who meet her, knows she is on another level of humanity hehe, she always leaves her heart out.It seems many have decided this is a place to quibble about nothing. First of all, a girl can be UTR and not a nonpro, seriously, if they are looking to hook up and get paid, gifts, cash or otherwise, how "nonpro" are they anyway? I for one, don't consider H O L to be a pimp in any sense of the word.

Raider1206
10-12-15, 01:43
Many times I and others have asked for advise on what to post on CL to get hits. I think that we are all reluctant (myself included) to actually paste the posts that we use word for word. The reason being that it has taken much time and trial and error to get a good post going. I typically use variations on the same one, with some limited success. Early on, I was lucky if bots replied to my ads.

I think the best advise I can give is to make sure you have good grammar and punctuation. Many times, I have received replies--from those that I post to those that I reply to--that say that they replied because I use good grammar and punctuation.

Just my two cents.It's true about being scared to post what we write. I used to get lots of hits let's say back when baldy was on but now I have a hard time I try different versions of my ad even change up what I'm looking for but no luck. I'm always curious what others post but I know that's a tightly kept secret.

HollywoodGuy
10-12-15, 01:54
It seems many have decided this is a place to quibble about nothing. First of all, a girl can be UTR and not a nonpro, seriously, if they are looking to hook up and get paid, gifts, cash or otherwise, how "nonpro" are they anyway? I for one, don't consider H O L to be a pimp in any sense of the word.When I first found USASG I was drawn to this thread because it said non-pro. Anyone that reads my posts know that I dont do Strip Clubs, BP, HX, SW's or AMP's. But I was always a little confused because I never saw any mention of what I consider to be true non-pros talked about on this thread. But it would be nice to keep it as UTR as possible.

I am always looking for the true non-pro's. Meaning they have never taken a dime for sex until they met me. Once they do they still haven't made it to UTR status (but their non-pro cherry has been busted). And they may well be on their way to UTR status. But they may not and just go the exclusive sugar baby route and only date one guy at a time. Sometimes while I am still seeing them they start to date other guys. And most always after I am done with them they step it up (or just give it up like it was a right of passage). It may also continue with the one guy at a time level or they may just go total UTR and start dating multiple guys. But if they are posting on any pro level sites they probably shouldn't be mentioned here. But anything short of that?. May as well talk about them or help them out when its appropriate.

Most of the girls on the sugar daddy sites are UTR or pro. But not all of them. It's the only place I have found where I might get a first timer (and I have found a few over the years). I don't believe any girl on CL is a first timer. But there is a unicorn or two on there I,m sure. And UTR's come in many stripes. And it is fun to find the ones that are still new to the game and having a ball doing it. And that don't really have a hard core set of rules yet, are still open to requests, will do shit with you they wont do for a random guy if they like you (meaning you've buttered them up a bit over a few dates) and are really just highly sexed girls figuring they may as well get paid to have a good time. Kinda rambling but hopefully I made a point or two.

Traviexo
10-12-15, 03:16
I hooked up a couple times with Latoya, girl wearing the hat. Head game is not the greatest but she swallows. Initially told me it was covered cfs but easily sweet talked her into raw. She's on birth control. So she let me cip. One thing though that was annoying is she likes to keep a baseball cap on. She's self conscious about her hair being perfect. But it makes her head game suffer a little bit. Good tight pussy though and cumming ii. She's UTR though and has been responding to my ads for a couple years now.

Has a place in Pico-Union area off Alvarado St. So you can fuck her there. It was either 80 or 90 I dropped each meeting. Her body is super spinner type with a cute ass. Small tits.Met her recently. Nothing much to write about. I picked her up at her place a couple of blocks from the Staples center (on 11th). Took her straight to the FC. The first thing I notice was she smelled straight out like weed. I told her she didn't look like the girl on the pictures and she said she got that a lot, made me think she's done this a lot. In person she's more like a spinner, fake hair, barely any tits and small firm ass with a tight pussy. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone in here. I didn't like her attitude, but then again YMMV. As soon as we made it to the FC she asked for a drink and went on to take her bottoms off but didn't allow any access and refused to take her top off. We talked for a bit and then I went for DATY, not without her first saying no. I tried FIV and she kept saying no until I reminded her she has said otherwise prior to meeting. I asked her for a BBBJ and she obliged. Her technique was good but I've much better. She stopped as soon as jr woke up and asked for a raincoat. I asked for BBFS but she said no. I'm sure I could've gotten it if I kept trying but I was getting tired of her attitude. I put the wrap on and went for the main dish and felt good, as described by Alxm1, she's got a tight and small pussy. One would think she doesn't have sex that often or might had just lost her V-card. She cums fast and you can tell because she gets creamy after. We have a few more rounds and tried different positions and each time she looked unwilling and almost just laid there like a pillow princess. I would ask for another round and she would say something like "you're not even ready" or just look at me with a "do I have to? Face" instead of just getting me ready. For the record, I'm a fairly looking guy and usually girls ask me why a guy like me is doing something like this so her attitude came as a surprise.

When we were done, I took her back home. On our way there, she asked me to see her again and said she was down to go out to a bar and chill. She texted me back a few times after asking to meet but I never did.

HeartofaLion
10-12-15, 03:45
It seems many have decided this is a place to quibble about nothing. First of all, a girl can be UTR and not a nonpro, seriously, if they are looking to hook up and get paid, gifts, cash or otherwise, how "nonpro" are they anyway? I for one, don't consider H O L to be a pimp in any sense of the word.

Oh no. That's not my style. I had a chance to be but I don't believe in that. I'm a giver not a taker. I would rather take a girl shopping and spend $150 to $200. I love seeing my cash in hands of a hot girl. This is the submissive in me. Femdom is my religion.

Well, let's keep up with the utr haunt.

Zauriel
10-12-15, 20:34
After a dozen days of trying to schedule including twice when I showed up on time but she wasn't there, I met with the little tattoo girl. She is more an UTR than a Non Pro, obviously. She's 23, in school and in a band, so she has time management issues. No surprise there.

One time we scheduled for 3 and she asked me to text when I was 5 minutes away. I did and she said "I'm not there yet. Can we do this at 6?" No. We can't. Then she gave me shit about not texting in the morning to confirm. I said you never asked me to do that. I did precisely what you asked. Anyway we rescheduled. Then she couldn't do that day. Finally we set it up for 2:30 today. I texted in the morning. She said cool. But can you come closer to 3? Sure. I did. I texted when 5 minutes away. Guess what? She said she wasn't there. She was on her way home from school and I would have to wait another 45 minutes. I was pissed but thought OK. If we reschedule again we are just done. So I waited. 15 minutes later she said she was there and to give her another 5. Her brother was home. She said he is gay and cool with strange dudes coming over to bang his hot ass sister. My words, not hers.

Anyway it was the moment of truth. My big concern was getting the crap beat out of me and robbed by cholos. That didn't happen.

What did happen is an hourglass bombshell about 5' tall if that met me at the door. She's got a bunch of satanic tattoos, but she is super cute and girlie. The house is a wreck naturally and smells of weed. We went to her room. I locked the door. She asked for the money. I put it on the table and she didn't touch it. We chatted a bit. She was nervous, I was too a little. She stripped down to nothing and gentlemen, she has got one fine ass body. Holy shit. There was a little be. O. Problem because she didn't really have time to shower after school, but it was forgivable.

Light kisses but not much. Wouldn't BBBJ. She did however start a jackhammer HJ to try to get me hard. I told her that will do more harm than good. I also informed her that if we are going to continue this arrangement, she is going to have to BBBJ. She said she would once she gets over this first time. I played with her soft, shapely little boobs and fingered her to get some moisture happening down there. She started to jackhammer me again and I stopped her and said I am going to need some intimacy here and asked if she would suck me if I put the condom on. She agreed. Well, guys, this did the trick. I got hard, pushed her onto her back and eased into her.

Damn it was nice. She started these fake sounds and dirty talk and I told her to save it. Then I started the real work. Her body is just perfect for me. Her size too. Eventually I was balls deep in and her arms were around my neck and it was everything I hoped it would be. I made her look at me. I think she tried to not cum, but did. I pulled her over onto me for cg and she was spirited. I was close to eruption, so I changed positions to scissors and got really deep. Then over into doggy and saw that perfect, round 23 year old latina ass. I could only pound for so long here. I eased her down in to the lazy dog and was lucky to get 4 good strokes with her plump rump pressed against my pelvis.

A quick clean up and chat and I had to jet. She walked me to the door, gave me a big hug and an actual kiss. This was a good find. Totally worth the wait. She is a little sex bomb and I am going to do some very bad things to her. .

Sparky86
10-12-15, 20:52
Awesome. She's smokin hot. What was the damage? And is she down to see other people?

After a dozen days of trying to schedule including twice when I showed up on time but she wasn't there, I met with the little tattoo girl. She is more an UTR than a Non Pro, obviously. She's 23, in school and in a band, so she has time management issues. No surprise there.

One time we scheduled for 3 and she asked me to text when I was 5 minutes away. I did and she said "I'm not there yet. Can we do this at 6?" No. We can't. Then she gave me shit about not texting in the morning to confirm. I said you never asked me to do that. I did precisely what you asked. Anyway we rescheduled. Then she couldn't do that day. Finally we set it up for 2:30 today. I texted in the morning. She said cool. But can you come closer to 3? Sure. I did. I texted when 5 minutes away. Guess what? She said she wasn't there. She was on her way home from school and I would have to wait another 45 minutes. I was pissed but thought OK. If we reschedule again we are just done. So I waited. 15 minutes later she said she was there and to give her another 5. Her brother was home. She said he is gay and cool with strange dudes coming over to bang his hot ass sister. My words, not hers.

Anyway it was the moment of truth. My big concern was getting the crap beat out of me and robbed by cholos. That didn't happen.

What did happen is an hourglass bombshell about 5' tall if that met me at the door. She's got a bunch of satanic tattoos, but she is super cute and girlie. The house is a wreck naturally and smells of weed. We went to her room. I locked the door. She asked for the money. I put it on the table and she didn't touch it. We chatted a bit. She was nervous, I was too a little. She stripped down to nothing and gentlemen, she has got one fine ass body. Holy shit. There was a little be. O. Problem because she didn't really have time to shower after school, but it was forgivable.

Light kisses but not much. Wouldn't BBBJ. She did however start a jackhammer HJ to try to get me hard. I told her that will do more harm than good. I also informed her that if we are going to continue this arrangement, she is going to have to BBBJ. She said she would once she gets over this first time. I played with her soft, shapely little boobs and fingered her to get some moisture happening down there. She started to jackhammer me again and I stopped her and said I am going to need some intimacy here and asked if she would suck me if I put the condom on. She agreed. Well, guys, this did the trick. I got hard, pushed her onto her back and eased into her.

Damn it was nice. She started these fake sounds and dirty talk and I told her to save it. Then I started the real work. Her body is just perfect for me. Her size too. Eventually I was balls deep in and her arms were around my neck and it was everything I hoped it would be. I made her look at me. I think she tried to not cum, but did. I pulled her over onto me for cg and she was spirited. I was close to eruption, so I changed positions to scissors and got really deep. Then over into doggy and saw that perfect, round 23 year old latina ass. I could only pound for so long here. I eased her down in to the lazy dog and was lucky to get 4 good strokes with her plump rump pressed against my pelvis.

A quick clean up and chat and I had to jet. She walked me to the door, gave me a big hug and an actual kiss. This was a good find. Totally worth the wait. She is a little sex bomb and I am going to do some very bad things to her. .

HeartofaLion
10-12-15, 20:52
Great, great story. The fact that you guys didn't meet at a notel, that makes it feel even more special as you are meeting a girl who is less than pro. UTR are still sexy. Thank for sharing with us and I really appreciate putting it out here. I really like these stories. And short girls are my weakness. Last Tuesday I wasn't looking to see a 2nd girl on the same day but I got a response from this girl I wanted to meet and I ran to her LOL She was also 4'11.

Having a girl make you wait for her for me builds more the expectation. I love the thrill because then I'm thinking about all the stuff I can do once we meet.

MushroomMan
10-12-15, 20:56

A quick clean up and chat and I had to jet. She walked me to the door, gave me a big hug and an actual kiss. This was a good find. Totally worth the wait. She is a little sex bomb and I am going to do some very bad things to her. .Nice pick up. Love pic# 3 . Sadly I have yet to score like this.

Mmorrison
10-12-15, 21:37
A quick clean up and chat and I had to jet. She walked me to the door, gave me a big hug and an actual kiss. This was a good find. Totally worth the wait. She is a little sex bomb and I am going to do some very bad things to her. .What was your arrangement with her?

BigBear818
10-12-15, 22:50

A quick clean up and chat and I had to jet. She walked me to the door, gave me a big hug and an actual kiss. This was a good find. Totally worth the wait. She is a little sex bomb and I am going to do some very bad things to her. .She looks like a very good find. Where did you find this pretty hot latina chick at?

Tirachinitas
10-13-15, 04:02

A quick clean up and chat and I had to jet. She walked me to the door, gave me a big hug and an actual kiss. This was a good find. Totally worth the wait. She is a little sex bomb and I am going to do some very bad things to her. .This was an awesome read. Thanks for sharing.

Zauriel
10-13-15, 09:43
She responded to a CL ad of mine. I know she has responded to others. She asked me for 180, I countered with 100 and she accepted. However last night she was texting me attitude and asked how many times a week I want to see her.

What was your arrangement with her?

Psuedonym
10-14-15, 00:54
24,5-7, thick curvy. She is NOT a non-pro. Responded to a CL ad of mine. I didn't get contact info. Revealed that she started seeing guys this month after she got upset with a counter. Wanted 4 Roethlisbergers.

Watnow78
10-14-15, 16:33
She responded to a CL ad of mine. I know she has responded to others. She asked me for 180, I countered with 100 and she accepted. However last night she was texting me attitude and asked how many times a week I want to see her.I'm curious to know, do you add pictures of your face to your CL adds?? I've seen many dude post pictures of their see*cks, and I wanted to know if that really works. I ve had zero luck so far.

Blue Cup
10-16-15, 10:31
I'm curious to know, do you add pictures of your face to your CL adds?? I've seen many dude post pictures of their see*cks, and I wanted to know if that really works. I ve had zero luck so far.I've tried it. I never get the same hits when I use a pic. I tired face pics (not me but, close), pics of random items just to get them to click, pics of things relating to the post, and none of it really paid off. Just my experience though.

Tipisil
10-16-15, 19:25
I'm curious to know, do you add pictures of your face to your CL adds?? I've seen many dude post pictures of their see*cks, and I wanted to know if that really works. I ve had zero luck so far.For CL I don't post a picture. I try to hook them with the heading. I say I will provide a picture if they respond.

Alkalinedio
10-17-15, 16:50
24,5-7, thick curvy. She is NOT a non-pro. Responded to a CL ad of mine. I didn't get contact info. Revealed that she started seeing guys this month after she got upset with a counter. Wanted 4 Roethlisbergers.Say what? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Mmorrison
10-17-15, 18:18
Jovanna 323-580-xxxx.

Psuedonym
10-18-15, 04:30
Say what? I don't understand what you are trying to say.What do you not understand? The report indicates she is not a non-pro. So if someone comes across her they will know that her pretense of just being an innocent student is false.

Bronsonator
10-18-15, 16:32
Say what? I don't understand what you are trying to say.Yup, and during their negotiations, she revealed that she has seen other guys. Then wanted four (count them, 4! Benjamins for the honour of her company. Ben is the the first name of the referenced Pittsburgh Squealer QB.

HollywoodGuy
10-18-15, 18:45
I'm curious to know, do you add pictures of your face to your CL adds?? I've seen many dude post pictures of their see*cks, and I wanted to know if that really works. I ve had zero luck so far.I use a slightly different approach. I post pics of girls I have been with in my ad. Each one a different race. Then tell them if they send me theirs and I will reply with mine.

Traviexo
10-18-15, 23:57
I got a reply from this girl, sound a little to good to be true. Hope anyone has any info, Thanks!I ended up meeting this chick. She lives in the Inglewood / south LA area. She said she doesn't have a car so I picked her up nearby her house at the time agreed. While on the way to the FC, I was able to touch her over her clothes. I asked her if she was cool giving me BBBJ while driving (I got dark tint on my car's windows) and she almost jumped at it. The drive was about 10-15 minutes, I busted right before we made it and she happily swallowed all my seeds. My pants look like if I had peed myself. When we made it to the FC, we talked for a couple of minutes and had a drink. I can tell she's done this before or does this often, as she got naked right away without me asking. Needless to say, she's the girl on the pictures. She has an athletic body, big thighs, nice ass and small waist. She has 3 small tattoos on her lower back, two on the side one in the middle. She said she works out frequently and does yoga. Once naked, she went straight for another BBBJ, she likes to deep throat, licking balls and makes gagging noises (very porn like). She's on BC and easily agreed to BBFS with CIP. I went for mish and ended up busting a nut after a few minutes. I wasn't expecting her to be tight, but she was. We had a few more rounds, and spent a few hours together. She loves fucking and is pretty much opened to anything other than greek. She likes cum on her face and loves to suck dick after it's been in her pussy. Damage was only 4 Andrew Jacksons but I don't think I would be repeating. Her pussy was clean but smelled a little. She also smelled like she forgot to wear deodorant. Makes me wonder if she is a SW. It's very hard to get a hold of her, she only replies sometimes. She might have a great body but I prefer true non-pros with barely any experience. I asked her if she was okay with me sharing her info but she said not to, so please don't ask because I won't. She said she usually replies to ads when she's in need so if she replies to one of you guys now you know. The picture was taken while she showered after we were done. I guess she wanted to be clean for the next guy LOL.

Livinitup
10-19-15, 02:25
Damn this girl got my Grace Jones fantasy going.

Tirachinitas
10-19-15, 05:10
I ended up meeting this chick. She lives in the Inglewood / south LA area. She said she doesn't have a car so I picked her up nearby her house at the time agreed. While on the way to the FC, I was able to touch her over her clothes. I asked her if she was cool giving me BBBJ while driving (I got dark tint on my car's windows) and she almost jumped at it. The drive was about 10-15 minutes, I busted right before we made it and she happily swallowed all my seeds. My pants look like if I had peed myself. When we made it to the FC, we talked for a couple of minutes and had a drink. I can tell she's done this before or does this often, as she got naked right away without me asking. Needless to say, she's the girl on the pictures. She has an athletic body, big thighs, nice ass and small waist. She has 3 small tattoos on her lower back, two on the side one in the middle. She said she works out frequently and does yoga. Once naked, she went straight for another BBBJ, she likes to deep throat, licking balls and makes gagging noises (very porn like). She's on BC and easily agreed to BBFS with CIP. I went for mish and ended up busting a nut after a few minutes. I wasn't expecting her to be tight, but she was. We had a few more rounds, and spent a few hours together. She loves fucking and is pretty much opened to anything other than greek. She likes cum on her face and loves to suck dick after it's been in her pussy. Damage was only 4 Andrew Jacksons but I don't think I would be repeating. Her pussy was clean but smelled a little. She also smelled like she forgot to wear deodorant. Makes me wonder if she is a SW. It's very hard to get a hold of her, she only replies sometimes. She might have a great body but I prefer true non-pros with barely any experience. I asked her if she was okay with me sharing her info but she said not to, so please don't ask because I won't. She said she usually replies to ads when she's in need so if she replies to one of you guys now you know. The picture was taken while she showered after we were done. I guess she wanted to be clean for the next guy LOL.Nice! You finally met her. Hope she replies to one of my ads one day.

HeartofaLion
10-22-15, 03:49
Yeah yeah. She is more like a utr now. But there is no section for that.

Just wanted to letnu know that Keekee is coming to LA area this Friday.

If you are interested to meet her hmu. She is really sweet.

Rainjam
10-25-15, 13:29
She replied to my ad, seems to be a teaser, super hot. Any intel from the group?

MeatStake04
10-28-15, 18:38
Update on my latina.

Got in touch with her on the weekend, and as it turns out she really needed help with rent. She asked for $$ when my usual damage is $ and she said she's willing to do the things she hasn't done before.

When I see this girl, it's usually just cfs, but this time she gave me BBBJ, cim, and tried a little greek. I can tell it was her first time doing those things for the first time.

Got to say I really found gold in this one.Sad to report today I lost this latina. She ust told me she now just got a boyfriend and bf found out about her SD and can no longer have our arrangement.

To all the bros that asked me for contact info I'm sorry I couldn't share it because she changed her mind last minute.

Member #5441
11-01-15, 15:59
I use a slightly different approach. I post pics of girls I have been with in my ad. Each one a different race. Then tell them if they send me theirs and I will reply with mine.I'd be interested to see what a "successful" CL ad looks like. I am just getting into the UTR stuff and want to know if there's a trick to this?

Haven't had much luck.

DocOck
11-01-15, 21:33
I'd be interested to see what a "successful" CL ad looks like. I am just getting into the UTR stuff and want to know if there's a trick to this?

Haven't had much luck.Same here, my posts keep getting flagged.

Tipisil
11-02-15, 10:34
I'd be interested to see what a "successful" CL ad looks like. I am just getting into the UTR stuff and want to know if there's a trick to this?

Haven't had much luck.Try posting different things. Its all about trial and error.

Millhaven
11-03-15, 14:29

Haven't had much luck.The trick is to find a better forum than Craigslist.

I am only getting a fraction of the responses to my once successful ads.

The site is heading into ******* territory.

HeartofaLion
11-07-15, 23:56
I finally have a chance to be with this girl who I been seeing as fb friend. We nonly got a foot session before. She is ebony girltrying to get advances on her LOL. Is been some months. I no way the type of guynshe would meet with. She likes the bad boy type. I'm the genuine nerd type. She is only 19. Petite and bratty just the way I like them.

Guys, I need a hotel in this area. Florence to gage on north / south pole and Broadway to go over on west / east. I'm on foot. Any cheap. 20 to. 25 range. How about that place on Broadway and Florence? Is it still there?

Pm please. She has a bf. I think girls having a bf makes this whole thing hotter.

Ocmongo
11-09-15, 20:27
Nope. But which of you Westside dudes have experience with this one? She responded to my ad a month ago and agreed to 100 but couldn't host and had no car. Now she wants 200 and has a car. So I know she's had some visitors. Is she worth it?Avoid! Has been online for years.

HappyMan4242
12-05-15, 04:43
Agree me too Sunday. Brazilian 20. Lives in Hollywood. Txted a lot. Thinking no pro. Agreed to no pro pricing.

HappyMan4242
12-05-15, 04:48
Thanks for the great report. She responded to my ad too and was little wary. May try now.

HappyMan4242
12-05-15, 04:51
It's so nice to hear success stories! Have been posting on CL, still no hits. Mostly spam, or just flagged, dunno how you fellows do it. And the ones that I do get a real hit on, are old ladies over 50. I need someone to please give me a tip on how to post and not get flagged!All I'm your wording do so you Don't get flagged. Trial and error. And you'll get no hits some times. Keeping trying. While sometimes you get 5 hits per post. All depends on luck too.

Mmorrison
12-06-15, 01:48
Agree me too Sunday. Brazilian 20. Lives in Hollywood. Txted a lot. Thinking no pro. Agreed to no pro pricing.There are better out there.

Mmorrison
12-11-15, 13:37
Agree me too Sunday. Brazilian 20. Lives in Hollywood. Txted a lot. Thinking no pro. Agreed to no pro pricing.Was cute, but nothing special in performance. Is now FarrahBrazil on HX, and I'm sure pricing went up.

ChrisPoontang
12-11-15, 15:20
Was cute, but nothing special in performance. Is now FarrahBrazil on HX, and I'm sure pricing went up.She sent me this:

COB.

CIM (Xtra $50).

FACIALS (Xtra $50).

SWALLOWING (XTRA $100).

Fetishes (Xtra $100).

Rates: (Outcall 1 hr Minimum).

250 Hhr 4001 hr 700 2 hrs 1000 3 hr.

$250 for 30 min? Es muy loco.

HappyMan4242
12-12-15, 01:52
Was cute, but nothing special in performance. Is now FarrahBrazil on HX, and I'm sure pricing went up.Thanks for the report. Love spinners but after your report, I'll pass. Thanks you.

Seephor
12-19-15, 16:33
I'm sure you've all noticed a shortage of non-pro UTRs lately. You can attribute it to many things but I think there's a direct correlation between non-pro / utr activity and the state of the economy but I digress.

I replied to a vague CL post with a title of "Needing daddy. " before it was quickly removed by the author. I got back a hesitant reply with a lot of "maybe"s here and there. I never give a direct message of any $ involved but I do hint at it by using statements like "work something out" or "can help you" etc. We exchange pics and #'s and she apparently found me attractive. We set up a date and time to meet but I sensed that she was getting cold feet. I try calling her and she doesn't answer. I text her asking what happened and she replies "I'm too scared, I've never done this. ". I ask why and get back a response of "legal stuff". I tell her there's nothing illegal about meeting someone you met on the internet (mind you no mention of $ at all to this point). I asked her to meet up at a local coffee shop to just talk and she agreed. I drive there, sit down and get a text with something like "I'm here but sorry I'm too scared this was all a mistake". I was pretty pissed off at this point since I couldn't wrap my head around why she couldn't just meet and talk which I'm 99% sure would ease her mind. She said she was just driving around in the parking lot so I texted her that I would be standing in front so she can see that I'm not some sort of monster. Another 5 minutes of back and forth texting of she's too scared etc so I played some reverse psychology by telling her I thought she was a gay guy. She calls me right away and tells me "see I'm a girl" she was so nervous that her sentences were not making much sense. I said sorry this didn't work out and she also apologized I drove back home.

I got home and sent her a text asking her what that was all about. She explains that she's in a really bad financial situation but she would rather sleep in the cold than go to jail. Again I ask her what in our conversation had anything illegal and she says solicitation. I asked her to show me where any $ was discussed and she couldn't. I then mentioned well since now you want to know, I could have helped you out with 1 for your time. Her tone quickly changes to "I could have really used that". I told her well, too late now. She then gives me her life story about how she's about to lose her house and she decided to do this temporarily until she gets back on her feet etc. All of a sudden she's interested again in meeting. I called her dumb for her behavior and she apologized and told me she's never done this so doesn't know how it works. (sensed a little subbie there). Long story short, met her at my place last night. White busty women probably late 30's early 40's and pretty thick with a cute face in formal business attire and heels love women in business suits. Sensed she was nervous so I tried to calm her down by chit chatting. She asked me how this is done since she's never done this and I tell her that it's difficult to explain sex if you've never done it and she laughed. She mentioned that it had been a while since the last time...

We get nude and she begins to kiss my chest area, nipples and slowly moves down to jr. Without hesitation she gobbles it up with a BBBJ. Boy was she good at it. I could tell it had been a while since she's seen a cock by the way she was working it. She spread my legs a bit and began working my balls with her mouth. I would say her BJ skills were top 3 on my list so far. She asks me if I have protection so I slap on the hat and go at it in mish. She was so busty that I could easily suck her tits while fucking her in that position. She kept running her nails on my back and ass caressing it which was a nice touch while whispering how much she wants me to shoot inside of her. I don't know what she did to me but I was busting in the hat within 5 minutes (with a fucking hat) which is unheard of. My average bust time is probably 25 minutes and sometimes NEVER if she's a dead fish or just doesn't know how to work it. We catch our breath and I ask her what that was all about. She tells me she does this contraction thing and her previous boyfriends have told her how quickly she makes them bust as well. Gave her the damage chatted a little and parted ways. She later texted me thanking me for making her feel at ease etc.

Conclusion. Non-pro? Yes. Her first time doing this? 99% sure. Was all the work worth it? Maybe. Would I repeat? Yes, if nothing else for the bbbj alone.

Member #5616
12-20-15, 04:44
Anyone knows what happen to Jenny in Long Beach? Thank you.

The Tall Man
12-20-15, 11:35
Anyone knows what happen to Jenny in Long Beach? Thank you.I just could not help to say this but yes you can reach Jenny at 867-5309, LOL, oh and BTW I found her number on the wall. Those of us over 45 years of age will get this.

The Tall Man.

Steve4100
12-20-15, 12:30
I just could not help to say this but yes you can reach Jenny at 867-5309, LOL, oh and BTW I found her number on the wall. Those of us over 45 years of age will get this.

The Tall Man.Read your reply and found myself laughing and then singing the song, or at least the number. Great reply. LOL.

Cres Prophet2
01-04-16, 02:09
Anyone knows what happen to Jenny in Long Beach? Thank you.Totally retired since mid October.

Seephor
01-06-16, 17:57
I have someone I ran into from CL give me quotes on milk play if any of you guys are into it. I have not exchanged pics with her so I have no idea what she looks like but she did send me her number to call or text. Let me know if any of you are into pregos who are willing to share their milk since I'm not into this. This is what she put in her response:

I'm in valley village next to studio city
Come now
I have 2 options for you to choose from
1st is 50 for 10min of drinking milk
2nd is i vibrate my pussy and stroke your cock until you cum. I get your cock nice and wet with my warm breastmilk. That also includes lots of drinking milk. That last option I ask 100
Txt me to set a time

Christophe1
01-06-16, 18:13
I have someone I ran into from CL give me quotes on milk play if any of you guys are into it. I have not exchanged pics with her so I have no idea what she looks like but she did send me her number to call or text. Let me know if any of you are into pregos who are willing to share their milk since I'm not into this. This is what she put in her response:Could that be Lana?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6730-MyRedBook&p=2038891&viewfull=1#post2038891

Picture from 2008.

Nutzoid
01-06-16, 18:19
I have someone I ran into from CL give me quotes on milk play if any of you guys are into it. I have not exchanged pics with her so I have no idea what she looks like but she did send me her number to call or text. Let me know if any of you are into pregos who are willing to share their milk since I'm not into this. This is what she put in her response:Do you actually have digits? Strange ad. The quotes are in the ad on CL casual encounters. Can you get pics?

Seephor
01-06-16, 18:25
Could that be Lana?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6730-MyRedBook&p=2038891&viewfull=1#post2038891

Picture from 2008.Chris,

Not sure since I didn't respond to her email or number. She gave me a 626 number. Any trusted members care to contact her PM me and I'll share.

Seephor
01-06-16, 18:28
Do you actually have digits? Strange ad. The quotes are in the ad on CL casual encounters. Can you get pics?No, I responded to her CL ad which had something in the lines of "I have seen some women offer their breast milk here so I'm also. " She gave me the quotes via email.

Nutzoid
01-06-16, 18:54
No, I responded to her CL ad which had something in the lines of "I have seen some women offer their breast milk here so I'm also. " She gave me the quotes via email.Thanks bro. Please PM me digits. I will let you know what turns up.

Raider1206
01-07-16, 06:18
Chris,

Not sure since I didn't respond to her email or number. She gave me a 626 number. Any trusted members care to contact her PM me and I'll share.I've talked to her I got a pic she's hot let me see if I can find it to post.

Raider1206
01-07-16, 06:20
I've talked to her I got a pic she's hot let me see if I can find it to post.This is the pic she sent me.

Nutzoid
01-07-16, 10:03
This is the pic she sent me.I got the same pic via text. No tin eye hits. Trying for Saturday appt.

Seephor
01-08-16, 01:49
Hey guys I was browsing the CL section just now and stumbled across this supposed milk girl and whoever is writing this claims it's a scam. Maybe it's competition trying to sabotage her or a jealous boyfriend/friend? maybe it's her just trying to get more clients? The description of the incident sounds kind of comical which is why I'm questioning it but be cautious. I took a screenshot of scam alert:

Update: The post was removed by its author within 30 minutes of it being posted. Not sure what's going on here but think with the right head.

Nutzoid
01-08-16, 02:28
Hey guys I was browsing the CL section just now and stumbled across this supposed milk girl and whoever is writing this claims it's a scam. Maybe it's competition trying to sabotage her or a jealous boyfriend/friend? maybe it's her just trying to get more clients? The description of the incident sounds kind of comical which is why I'm questioning it but be cautious. I took a screenshot of scam alert:

Update: The post was removed by its author within 30 minutes of it being posted. Not sure what's going on here but think with the right head.She sent this pic also.

Seephor
01-08-16, 02:52
She sent this pic also.Her photos may be legit but be cautious. I don't know why she would put all this effort to waste your time but who knows. The scam alert said something like she started to laugh and flap her arms like a chicken? WTF? Just weird. Let us know what happens if you decide to pull the trigger.

Tipisil
01-08-16, 20:50
Posted an ad on CL recently and got a hit from the one in the picture. Seemed too good to be true but did the whole "send me a picture of you holding three fingers. " She sent it so I assumed she was legit.

Met and got a pretty good CBJ with lots of hand action. She has a bf so she is not willing to go beyond CBJ. Go figure.

Seephor
01-09-16, 04:11
Posted an ad on CL recently and got a hit from the one in the picture. Seemed too good to be true but did the whole "send me a picture of you holding three fingers. " She sent it so I assumed she was legit.

Met and got a pretty good CBJ with lots of hand action. She has a bf so she is not willing to go beyond CBJ. Go figure.I see legit chocolate beauties posting on CL all the time so I don't see how it could be TGTBT. Too bad I'm not into AA women or else it would be a field day for me.

Tipisil
01-09-16, 20:16
I see legit chocolate beauties posting on CL all the time so I don't see how it could be TGTBT. Too bad I'm not into AA women or else it would be a field day for me.She responded to me. Is super fit, and just sent me her social media link. I felt like it could have been someone else just posting some one else's link.

ItDoesntMatter
01-17-16, 02:31
Anyone got any clues? Replied not too long ago and I'm trying to do my homework first. PM me if you do have anything on her.

Nutzoid
01-20-16, 00:28
Her photos may be legit but be cautious. I don't know why she would put all this effort to waste your time but who knows. The scam alert said something like she started to laugh and flap her arms like a chicken? WTF? Just weird. Let us know what happens if you decide to pull the trigger.She is paranoid as hell in her text messages. She said she had a 9 month old kid and was single living alone. I think she just needs extra cash and she has been getting weird calls and text messages and now thinks the whole ordeal is not worth it.

SeanTime53
01-20-16, 06:35
Anyone got any clues? Replied not too long ago and I'm trying to do my homework first. PM me if you do have anything on her.Let me know how she goes, I've messaged with her too.

ItDoesntMatter
01-21-16, 01:24
Let me know how she goes, I've messaged with her too.Tried to send you a PM. Your inbox is full.

Scotty8783
01-21-16, 15:30
I met a non-pro off Whisper. She's a senior at CSUN, one Benjamin for no limits (BBBJ, BBFS, etc). Asian girl with HUGE tits I'll be asking her today if she's open to seeing other people, at which time I"ll consider swapping her details for some good non pros!

ItDoesntMatter
01-21-16, 22:48
I met a non-pro off Whisper. She's a senior at CSUN, one Benjamin for no limits (BBBJ, BBFS, etc). Asian girl with HUGE tits I'll be asking her today if she's open to seeing other people, at which time I"ll consider swapping her details for some good non pros!So you have a good thing. All raw, and at a reasonable price. Why are you going to fuck it up trying to share her info?

Let's have a quick class on NPs here.

A non pro is a girl who isn't a professional. She doesn't have a desire to fuck as many guys as she can for as much money as she can get. Rather, she has a specific need that she's looking to fill and would rather that need be filled by one guy. It could be pocket change. It could be a bill. Hell, it could just the thrill of fucking and getting paid for it. A UTR wants more people and more money without the notoriety of a pro. And you should know what a pro is by now.

Your Asian sounds like a true non pro, which is a rarity. Considering all you will receive in return is UTRs and pros, I would wait until she mentions a need for more money to broach the sharing thing. Then you will know she's a UTR and if free to be shared. But until then, enjoy your find.

Just a bit of advice from someone who has been there, done that already.

BigBear818
01-21-16, 22:56
I met a non-pro off Whisper. She's a senior at CSUN, one Benjamin for no limits (BBBJ, BBFS, etc). Asian girl with HUGE tits I'll be asking her today if she's open to seeing other people, at which time I"ll consider swapping her details for some good non pros!I've seen her around November, she stays near the dorms on Zelzah and has a trap stamp tattoo on her back (fish designs) right? I don't want to say her name on this forum but she's a pretty fit Asian chick.

Seephor
01-22-16, 04:45
So you have a good thing. All raw, and at a reasonable price. Why are you going to fuck it up trying to share her info?

A non pro is a girl who isn't a professional. She doesn't have a desire to fuck as many guys as she can for as much money as she can get. Rather, she has a specific need that she's looking to fill and would rather that need be filled by one guy. It could be pocket change. It could be a bill. Hell, it could just the thrill of fucking and getting paid for it. A UTR wants more people and more money without the notoriety of a pro. And you should know what a pro is by now.

Your Asian sounds like a true non pro, which is a rarity. Considering all you will receive in return is UTRs and pros, I would wait until she mentions a need for more money to broach the sharing thing. Then you will know she's a UTR and if free to be shared. But until then, enjoy your find.

Just a bit of advice from someone who has been there, done that already.I can understand this if you're not really attracted to her or she's not your type.

Tipisil
01-22-16, 13:30
So you have a good thing. All raw, and at a reasonable price. Why are you going to fuck it up trying to share her info?

Just a bit of advice from someone who has been there, done that already.I would just share the experience but not her info. That might be a huge turn off for her if you mention it.

But, I wouldn't mind you sharing if that's what your plan is.

Scotty8783
01-22-16, 13:57
I appreciate the post, as you're looking to make sure I don't lose a pretty damn good thing. Totally respect that and taking the time to write the post means a bit, especially since you've been in my shoes.

However, from the conversations I've had with her, she's been receptive to my friend coming over for the same deal with her, so opening it up a little bit more might be something she'd consider (again, I'd ask her first before letting any of you dirty men in on the fun). She's just not my style (I know, I know, typical white guy preferring white girls). So, if she's willing to see other people, and I'm happy to let her go, everybody wins?

Just a bit of advice from someone who has been there, done that already.

Marlowe
01-22-16, 19:48
I appreciate the post, as you're looking to make sure I don't lose a pretty damn good thing. Totally respect that and taking the time to write the post means a bit, especially since you've been in my shoes.

However, from the conversations I've had with her, she's been receptive to my friend coming over for the same deal with her, so opening it up a little bit more might be something she'd consider (again, I'd ask her first before letting any of you dirty men in on the fun). She's just not my style (I know, I know, typical white guy preferring white girls). So, if she's willing to see other people, and I'm happy to let her go, everybody wins?If you're a typical white guy preferring white girls, why aren't you cruising bars for them? I think most relatively average looking and minimally prosperous white men can score in this fashion. It just isn't my thing, I prefer thin, not black girls, with the occasional Asian mixed in for variety.

BigBear818
01-22-16, 21:19

However, from the conversations I've had with her, she's been receptive to my friend coming over for the same deal with her, so opening it up a little bit more might be something she'd consider (again, I'd ask her first before letting any of you dirty men in on the fun). She's just not my style (I know, I know, typical white guy preferring white girls). So, if she's willing to see other people, and I'm happy to let her go, everybody wins?Hey Scotty,

I tried to send you a reply pm, but your messages are full.

Scotty8783
01-22-16, 21:31
I work evenings (and on weekends) so the prospect of finding girls at a bar during the day is pretty impossible. Unless you don't mind mid 50's, welfare recipients with no teeth.

If you're a typical white guy preferring white girls, why aren't you cruising bars for them? I think most relatively average looking and minimally prosperous white men can score in this fashion. It just isn't my thing, I prefer thin, not black girls, with the occasional Asian mixed in for variety.

GimmeMoreHead
01-22-16, 22:45
Hey Scotty,

I tried to send you a reply pm, but your messages are full.Scotty, I sent you a PM as well. Let me know if you got it.

ItDoesntMatter
01-23-16, 02:38

However, from the conversations I've had with her, she's been receptive to my friend coming over for the same deal with her, so opening it up a little bit more might be something she'd consider (again, I'd ask her first before letting any of you dirty men in on the fun). She's just not my style (I know, I know, typical white guy preferring white girls). So, if she's willing to see other people, and I'm happy to let her go, everybody wins?Not a problem. If she wants to be shared, then by all means share her. The only advice I would say is to find out her preferences in men she's willing to see. That way when someone asks for her info, you can tell them upfront so they don't waste their time chasing a girl that they have no shot at.

SeanTime53
01-23-16, 14:13
Anyone got any clues? Replied not too long ago and I'm trying to do my homework first. PM me if you do have anything on her.Any update on her, I also would like to know about my penpal?

ItDoesntMatter
01-24-16, 14:41
Any update on her, I also would like to know about my penpal?Clear some space in your inbox so I can send you a PM and I'll tell you.

SeanTime53
01-25-16, 02:16
Clear some space in your inbox so I can send you a PM and I'll tell you.Thanks brother, just cleared!

Member #5794
01-25-16, 14:27
If a girl has an ad up, she is a pro.

Also, if a girl quotes money for sex, she is a pro.

I guess a pro who fucks for cash may have another job or line of living. That is irrelevant. I am a professional contractor becuase I sell my services for money. If I went part time, and went back to school to study medieval islam, but at night if I did jobs, would that make me a nonpro?

ItDoesntMatter
01-25-16, 16:07

I guess a pro who fucks for cash may have another job or line of living. That is irrelevant. I am a professional contractor becuase I sell my services for money. If I went part time, and went back to school to study medieval islam, but at night if I did jobs, would that make me a nonpro?If a girl has an ad, pro.

If a girl asks for money for sex, it depends. If they're telling you so long for so much money, pro. Others you have to dig a bit. You can come across a nonprofit who needs $350 to make her car payment and asks for that, knowing what will be involved to get it.

In your analogy, you would be a pro who went part time. A non pro would be more of someone who had the skills to be a professional contractor, but instead only took 1 job in the hopes that it would be enough to make ends meet.

Pufnik
01-25-16, 16:29

I guess a pro who fucks for cash may have another job or line of living. That is irrelevant. I am a professional contractor becuase I sell my services for money. If I went part time, and went back to school to study medieval islam, but at night if I did jobs, would that make me a nonpro?I think each of us may look at this a little differently. All gals that are posting for hook ups are looking for financial help, that in my mind does not make them a pro. They may have a immediate problem they are trying to solve, but they wouldn't provide if they found one person to help them solve whatever financial problem they are up against, as doing this is something they would avoid if they could. A non pro might post up until they solved their financial problem, and disappear until they were faced with another financial crisis.

A pro on the other hand, posts regularly, would not stop providing if they found a good regular. They might post up in the non pro arena, because the smart ones realize there are guys looking for this kind of gal, and they try to present that. They might even post on a sugar daddy site, and they would love to find someone that was regular, but they would keep providing regardless, because they are all about how much money they can make.

HollywoodGuy
01-25-16, 16:34
I think each of us may look at this a little differently. All gals that are posting for hook ups are looking for financial help, that in my mind does not make them a pro. They may have a immediate problem they are trying to solve, but they wouldn't provide if they found one person to help them solve whatever financial problem they are up against, as doing this is something they would avoid if they could. A non pro might post up until they solved their financial problem, and disappear until they were faced with another financial crisis.

A pro on the other hand, posts regularly, would not stop providing if they found a good regular. They might post up in the non pro arena, because the smart ones realize there are guys looking for this kind of gal, and they try to present that. They might even post on a sugar daddy site, and they would love to find someone that was regular, but they would keep providing regardless, because they are all about how much money they can make.Been there done that. And I have parted with my so called UTR for that very reason. Because she is DTF anyone with the cash.

Tjinla2001
01-25-16, 19:02
The pro vs. Non pro topic is the one I find absurd. If a woman accepts money for sex she is a prostitute. Not that there is anything wrong with it.

ChrisPoontang
01-25-16, 19:13
The pro vs. Non pro topic is the one I find absurd. If a woman accepts money for sex she is a prostitute. Not that there is anything wrong with it.You are correct but I'd like to expand on it by saying:

If a woman accepts anything of value for sex then she is a prostitute.

There are alot of guys in California that purchase shoes, dresses, homes, cars, pay rent and cable bills etc for girls.

The guys arent handing over cold hard cash so they don't think of the recipients as prostitutes.

They are simply fooling themselves as the ladies receiving the "gifts" are the same as any girl working a track.

HollywoodGuy
01-25-16, 19:32
The pro vs. Non pro topic is the one I find absurd. If a woman accepts money for sex she is a prostitute. Not that there is anything wrong with it.How dare you call my x wife a prostitute. LOL.

ItDoesntMatter
01-26-16, 02:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tirachinitas
01-26-16, 05:05
I met a non-pro off Whisper. She's a senior at CSUN, one Benjamin for no limits (BBBJ, BBFS, etc). Asian girl with HUGE tits I'll be asking her today if she's open to seeing other people, at which time I"ll consider swapping her details for some good non pros!DAMN! I love asian girls, you lucky bastard.

HollywoodGuy
01-26-16, 22:36
I highly doubt a sane prostitute will say no to a laptop that's most likely worth more than $300. Most think their master business people yet don't know why they live so poor making upto 1000 a day average being probably 400-500I recently pulled the oldest trick in the book to ditch my so called NP. And this may be a bit off topic. But here goes. I saw her faithfully once a week at a $ a date for 28 dates. She is the type to blow up your cel phone when she is in need of some cash. I knew I had to ditch her due to pressing demands at work. So I bought her a $$$$ cel phone and said she could work it off. So we had our date that day and then when it was time to collect on the last 3 dates she said I was "tryin to get sumthin for nuthin".

I told her no problem. Goodbye. So my 29 dates ended up costing me an average of $.1 per date (still not too bad) . And I got her out of my life for good. Want to lose a girl fast? Hate the usual breakup drama? Just prepay her a little and then try to have her work it off. She never will. And then you can casually go on your way. I have done this too many times to remember, and only with longer term regulars. What can they say. They know they were overpaid and they stop calling you. Or if they do happen to call it's usually in heavy begging mode. lol

These girls just don't understand they are a dime a dozen at that level. So now I am working my new list of POTS. And still have my ATF 12 times a month. She is more like $.5 ... but worth every penny for the anything goes 2 hour dates we have 3 times a week.

ChrisPoontang
01-26-16, 23:08
I recently pulled the oldest trick in the book to ditch my so called NP. And this may be a bit off topic. But here goes. I saw her faithfully once a week at a $ a date for 28 dates. She is the type to blow up your cel phone when she is in need of some cash. I knew I had to ditch her due to pressing demands at work. So I bought her a $$$$ cel phone and said she could work it off. So we had our date that day and then when it was time to collect on the last 3 dates she said I was "tryin to get sumthin for nuthin".

I told her no problem. Goodbye. So my 29 dates ended up costing me an average of $.1 per date (still not too bad) . And I got her out of my life for good. Want to lose a girl fast? Hate the usual breakup drama? Just prepay her a little and then try to have her work it off. She never will. And then you can casually go on your way. I have done this too many times to remember, and only with longer term regulars. What can they say. They know they were overpaid and they stop calling you. Or if they do happen to call it's usually in heavy begging mode. lol

These girls just don't understand they are a dime a dozen at that level. So now I am working my new list of POTS. And still have my ATF 12 times a month. She is more like $.5 ... but worth every penny for the anything goes 2 hour dates we have 3 times a week.I've never had an issue finding reasons to drop a girl.

If anything, I struggle to find a reason to keep a regular because their antics get old quick.

HollywoodGuy
01-27-16, 03:27
I've never had an issue finding reasons to drop a girl.

If anything, I struggle to find a reason to keep a regular because their antics get old quick.I don't need to find a reason to drop them. Just an easy way to keep them from stalking me. Time is money, and I have very little time for bs. So if it costs me a couple dollars to avoid it. No problem.

Admin2
02-03-16, 08:23
Just don't do it, don't feed the fucking trolls.

A2.

HappyMan4242
02-07-16, 06:04
Intrigued by this one. Talked to her already and planning to meet. Anyone seen her before?

PunkedLife
02-20-16, 01:10
What does sgv stand for?

Zero0182
02-20-16, 02:08
What does sgv stand for?San Gabriel valley.

Mondo72
02-20-16, 02:12
What does sgv stand for?Hey P.

SGV = San Gabriel Valley.

Mondo.

Dctator1
02-26-16, 04:10
I've posted in a few sections, but wanted to post here also as many from this section are from CL encounters:

Just a quick heads up that if you are in contact with a girl at this number 323-3 XX-1885 (not sure I'm ok to post the full number or not) she will rob you.

Won't go into the details, but got too comfortable and let my guard down. Happens if you don't pay attention, or have an alternate plan when a situation like this comes up.

I'm sure she has burned this number, but hopefully it can help one brother out. Be safe and stay alert at all times out there.

Peace.

Danny2
02-27-16, 15:26
What was her name? Any pics of her?

I've posted in a few sections, but wanted to post here also as many from this section are from CL encounters:

Just a quick heads up that if you are in contact with a girl at this number 323-3 XX-1885 (not sure I'm ok to post the full number or not) she will rob you.

Won't go into the details, but got too comfortable and let my guard down. Happens if you don't pay attention, or have an alternate plan when a situation like this comes up.

I'm sure she has burned this number, but hopefully it can help one brother out. Be safe and stay alert at all times out there.

Peace.

Dctator1
02-27-16, 23:19
What was her name? Any pics of her?She is using fake pictures but here are the 2, her and I think she said her friend, she sent over a 3 week period. Yes the 2 cd one is a picture of a picture and I called her on it, but she came up with an excuse that I bought. Oh well, live and learn. If you do this long enough and you let your guard down for just one meeting, these things will happen. Stay alert. I did not take any of the precautions I usually take (never give money up front, always have a plan if they want to run, etc. I truly got to comfortable and it bit me. Luckily it was not a large amount, so not a huge loss.

Be careful out there.

Danny2
03-01-16, 10:33
Yes it's happend to me. The good thing is that you're safe.

She is using fake pictures but here are the 2, her and I think she said her friend, she sent over a 3 week period. Yes the 2 cd one is a picture of a picture and I called her on it, but she came up with an excuse that I bought. Oh well, live and learn. If you do this long enough and you let your guard down for just one meeting, these things will happen. Stay alert. I did not take any of the precautions I usually take (never give money up front, always have a plan if they want to run, etc. I truly got to comfortable and it bit me. Luckily it was not a large amount, so not a huge loss.

Be careful out there.

Smari
03-08-16, 13:18
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Occasionally been to massage parlors but am now ready to expand the hobby.

I personally find non-pros more appealing since it seems as aren't open for business for the entire world.

It may be just a perception, but there is a sense of exclusivity.

How do I find one? Just Craigslist? BP?

If you guys can pm me for some leads that will be cool too!

Thanks.

Millhaven
03-08-16, 21:09
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Occasionally been to massage parlors but am now ready to expand the hobby.

I personally find non-pros more appealing since it seems as aren't open for business for the entire world.

It may be just a perception, but there is a sense of exclusivity.

How do I find one? Just Craigslist? BP?

If you guys can pm me for some leads that will be cool too!

Thanks.Craigslist is almost completely dead. Responses have dwindled the past few years and now your ad won't stay up. Not that most of the "Non-Pros" were ever really non-pro to begin with.

GroovieFan
03-10-16, 19:45
Craigslist is almost completely dead. Responses have dwindled the past few years and now your ad won't stay up. Not that most of the "Non-Pros" were ever really non-pro to begin with.CL is a complete waste, all those, I am married and prig, bullshit, you get a response from some sham agency. I avoid them like the plague.

Monger Dude
03-11-16, 11:07
CL is a complete waste, all those, I am married and prig, bullshit, you get a response from some sham agency. I avoid them like the plague.I wouldn't say it's a complete waste of time but you need to do your homework. Read between the lines on the ads.

Late late year I found an NP asian MILF needing some help. I BB her 1/2 dozen times for 60 a pop. Outcall. Stopped seeing her because she was becoming to clingy. I hate that.

HeartofaLion
03-11-16, 18:34
I don't know about CL and I'm feeling tempted to try but so far (practice) I'm feeling like Facebook is a good way to find honey. There are some girls in need of help, for nails, phone, etc. Just got to learn how to find them (I have met some, they exist). I'm a bit over weight, no car, and I don't have a lot of cash but I do find some, even found some that I can't even keep because my budget has a limit.

I'm having some fan on Facebook. Perhaps I could point out some of the girls who I'm already seeing on there, some girls that at least you can feel comfortable.

Some of these girls I'm seeing now are friends of other girls Ibwas seeing. I kind of avoid getting personal and mostly I meet them for my own interest (get my satisfaction while they get their). So, their girl friends would approach me (on Fb) with something like.

"Hey, how are you? Can you do me a favor? . ".

Smari
03-11-16, 21:02
I don't know about CL and I'm feeling tempted to try but so far (practice) I'm feeling like Facebook is a good way to find honey. There are some girls in need of help, for nails, phone, etc. Just got to learn how to find them (I have met some, they exist). I'm a bit over weight, no car, and I don't have a lot of cash but I do find some, even found some that I can't even keep because my budget has a limit.

I'm having some fan on Facebook. Perhaps I could point out some of the girls who I'm already seeing on there, some girls that at least you can feel comfortable.

Some of these girls I'm seeing now are friends of other girls Ibwas seeing. I kind of avoid getting personal and mostly I meet them for my own interest (get my satisfaction while they get their). So, their girl friends would approach me (on Fb) with something like.

"Hey, how are you? Can you do me a favor? . ".Facebook is too public. Any discrete ways?

Christophe1
03-12-16, 04:03
Facebook is too public. Any discrete ways?No. Make yourself an icon. Make an extra account with a stupid number that can be trashed. One rolls into another. The benefit of real NPs is that a Benjamin is a Benjamin.

You be styling homie

HeartofaLion
03-12-16, 12:04
No. Make yourself an icon. Make an extra account with a stupid number that can be trashed. One rolls into another. The benefit of real NPs is that a Benjamin is a Benjamin.

You be styling homieYes. Having a extra page is good. But, trust me, I have never got these girls contacting my regular friends about what I do. The girls who are doing this don't want to get in your friends because they want to keep it a secret. Just search a friend of a friend isn't really connected to you.

Raider1206
03-13-16, 03:13
Yes. Having a extra page is good. But, trust me, I have never got these girls contacting my regular friends about what I do. The girls who are doing this don't want to get in your friends because they want to keep it a secret. Just search a friend of a friend isn't really connected to you.Hey bro trying to message you but it's saying your box is full hit me up so we can talk.

Smari
03-15-16, 22:27
Can someone PM me with a legitimate lead to a NP? I'll make it worth your while. PM please.

Monger Dude
03-18-16, 10:38
I wouldn't say it's a complete waste of time but you need to do your homework. Read between the lines on the ads.

Late late year I found an NP asian MILF needing some help. I BB her 1/2 dozen times for 60 a pop. Outcall. Stopped seeing her because she was becoming to clingy. I hate that.For the multiple PM's I'm receiving on the A-MILF, she's a NP and not a full fledged *****, therefore I cannot give our her number. Sorry.

Zauriel
03-24-16, 12:50
Dudes, while out this morning running an errand, I saw this gal walking down the street. Not on the stroll, but headed to an audition most likely. I didn't get a front shot, but believe me it was as perfect as the back. I didn't talk to her (she was walking quickly and with purpose. And with ear buds) but I just wanted to share the view.

Tipisil
04-02-16, 20:58
I've posted on CL hoping to not get a bot.

My recent post got a post from a 20 year old community college cutie. She is a bit chunky but in a good way giving her more curves than fat.

We had been trying to set something up for the last 2 weeks and she finally showed up to my place today in the morning. Had her come by and we agreed to a BBBJ only with facial. She made love to my dick for a good 30 minutes. After which I came twice, once in her mouth, the second time in her face.

This was no where near the experience you have with a pro like nikki but theres something to be said about non pro women that give you that GFE and take their time to savor the experience. We talked about sci-fi stuff after and going to set something up for next week.

I will post a picture of her picture. Thought she was a fake when she sent her picture the first time but once I was relieved when I saw her walk up to my apt.

ChrisPoontang
04-02-16, 22:07
I've posted on CL hoping to not get a bot.

My recent post got a post from a 20 year old community college cutie. She is a bit chunky but in a good way giving her more curves than fat.

We had been trying to set something up for the last 2 weeks and she finally showed up to my place today in the morning. Had her come by and we agreed to a BBBJ only with facial. She made love to my dick for a good 30 minutes. After which I came twice, once in her mouth, the second time in her face.

This was no where near the experience you have with a pro like nikki but theres something to be said about non pro women that give you that GFE and take their time to savor the experience. We talked about sci-fi stuff after and going to set something up for next week.

I will post a picture of her picture. Thought she was a fake when she sent her picture the first time but once I was relieved when I saw her walk up to my apt.Chubby college girls are the best.

They are surrounded by hot girls all day so they really try to make up for it when their big panties finally come off.

Tipisil
04-03-16, 18:07
Chubby college girls are the best.

They are surrounded by hot girls all day so they really try to make up for it when their big panties finally come off.Aint that the truth. This is her. She slimmed down a bit from when the picture was taken but she kept the pretty good sized fun bags. She's pretty new so I'm going to be doing her as often as I can. Damn college can get expensive.

WolfJeffrey
04-09-16, 16:13
So I've had luck in CL before with non pros before, stumbled on former classmate, coworkers, and even a previous professor.

Recently I've been posting the same ad with minimal hits but ended up getting a bite from these two. First one a 23 yr college student just needing help for college have been texting back and forth but have yet to meet, she's a bit nervous about meeting so still trying to get her to fully commit. Agreed on 1. For an hour. Now just to go through with it.

The second one is some fresh meet. Just turned 19, just moved out by herself just struggling to go to school and work her part time job. She responded to my ad Emailed for a bit. She lives out in Pomona. So initially was going to turn her away. But offered her 1. 2 for her to drive out to me instead. We set something up for last week. We meet at the Notel, checked I'd to make sure she was of age and then proceeded to have some fun. From the pics you can't tell but she has some pretty nice fun bags and a decent ass. She then hugged me and brought me onto the bed, we start making out and slowly start undressing one another, I lay her back down and start going to DAY to get her juices flowing, this transitions into 69 and we take our time enjoying one another. Then we work our way into mish. I had left a condom on the table but opt for it since she didn't say anything. She took it like a champ, mish- k9- Cg- RCG then finished In back in mish and bust all over her tits.

We cleaned up and she was in love. Telling me how amazing it was and how we need to do it again.

She texted me later that night asking if we can meet again just to fuck no donation this time.

Now she won't stop blowing up my phone. Probably have some more fun a couple times then I'll ask if it's okay to pass her number on.

Raider1206
04-10-16, 02:12
So I've had luck in CL before with non pros before, stumbled on former classmate, coworkers, and even a previous professor.

Recently I've been posting the same ad with minimal hits but ended up getting a bite from these two. First one a 23 yr college student just needing help for college have been texting back and forth but have yet to meet, she's a bit nervous about meeting so still trying to get her to fully commit. Agreed on 1. For an hour. Now just to go through with it.

The second one is some fresh meet. Just turned 19, just moved out by herself just struggling to go to school and work her part time job. She responded to my ad Emailed for a bit. She lives out in Pomona. So initially was going to turn her away. But offered her 1. 2 for her to drive out to me instead. We set something up for last week. We meet at the Notel, checked I'd to make sure she was of age and then proceeded to have some fun. From the pics you can't tell but she has some pretty nice fun bags and a decent ass. She then hugged me and brought me onto the bed, we start making out and slowly start undressing one another, I lay her back down and start going to DAY to get her juices flowing, this transitions into 69 and we take our time enjoying one another. Then we work our way into mish. I had left a condom on the table but opt for it since she didn't say anything. She took it like a champ, mish- k9- Cg- RCG then finished In back in mish and bust all over her tits.

We cleaned up and she was in love. Telling me how amazing it was and how we need to do it again.

She texted me later that night asking if we can meet again just to fuck no donation this time.

Now she won't stop blowing up my phone. Probably have some more fun a couple times then I'll ask if it's okay to pass her number on.Great find I've been posting ads and getting nothing but spam. I got one bite out of 4 days worth of ads. I mix them up with what I say I change up location I'm just striking out I miss the good ole days when you'd get a few good ones on one ad.

Christophe1
04-10-16, 04:13

Now she won't stop blowing up my phone. Probably have some more fun a couple times then I'll ask if it's okay to pass her number on.Good story. That is one of the great things about NPs- once you helped them over their financial bump they start wanting you just for the sex and no money.

SaltyDog
04-10-16, 08:39
Dudes, while out this morning running an errand, I saw this gal walking down the street. Not on the stroll, but headed to an audition most likely. I didn't get a front shot, but believe me it was as perfect as the back. I didn't talk to her (she was walking quickly and with purpose. And with ear buds) but I just wanted to share the view.Dude! Maybe I'm looking too hard but I can see her butt cheeks: the.

Raslan
04-10-16, 14:25

Now she won't stop blowing up my phone. Probably have some more fun a couple times then I'll ask if it's okay to pass her number on.If I'm reading this right, the first two are the 23 yo and the last is the 19 yo. The 19 yo is in my area and wouldn't say no to her. If you want to share info on either, feel free.

Tirachinitas
04-11-16, 13:27

Now she won't stop blowing up my phone. Probably have some more fun a couple times then I'll ask if it's okay to pass her number on.Nice report. I would definitely would help the 19 yo girl.

EastBay58
04-13-16, 14:45
I have had some recent success on AFF. Met a 42 year old divorcee who was just hungry for it. She was a bit of a BBW, but was just ravenous when it came to sex. I have been on that site for a few months, but only recently got real about messaging women and seeking out some FWB relationships. I'll post some pictures with her permission, but any other success stories out there?

EB.

Tipisil
04-13-16, 20:14
I have had some recent success on AFF. Met a 42 year old divorcee who was just hungry for it. She was a bit of a BBW, but was just ravenous when it came to sex. I have been on that site for a few months, but only recently got real about messaging women and seeking out some FWB relationships. I'll post some pictures with her permission, but any other success stories out there?

EB.Good for you. I tried that site back a while back but might give it another try.

Raslan
04-13-16, 22:00

EB.It was a total waste of time for me and cost me 3 x $29.95 in monthly charges I didn't notice! No responses unless they were scams to get me on a "verification" website. That amount of time and money on SA would have gotten me more tang than I'd be able to handle!

Jroomer
04-14-16, 13:26
It was a total waste of time for me and cost me 3 x $29.95 in monthly charges I didn't notice! No responses unless they were scams to get me on a "verification" website. That amount of time and money on SA would have gotten me more tang than I'd be able to handle!Yeaaaaaah, I never had much luck on AFF either. Second in wasted money only to AM.

Mmorrison
04-16-16, 20:40
Scammer. Real name is Stephanie Marie A. 323-529-xxxx.

Hitman13
04-17-16, 02:18
New to the non pro game. Can anyone help out with tips on how to put together an add. I will be sure to share when I get bites with those who can help. Thanks.

Tipisil
04-18-16, 09:35
New to the non pro game. Can anyone help out with tips on how to put together an add. I will be sure to share when I get bites with those who can help. Thanks.What do you work in? I have found that putting your profession makes a difference in establishing a "trust. " Meaning you work in a trustworthy field. Like being a doctor, nurse, teacher, firefighter, etc.

Hitman13
04-18-16, 15:35
What do you work in? I have found that putting your profession makes a difference in establishing a "trust. " Meaning you work in a trustworthy field. Like being a doctor, nurse, teacher, firefighter, etc.What I meant was if anyone could show me an example of how they title their add, or what they write up inside the add and what section to do it in. Someone already pmed me some tips for whisper but what about for sites like CL etc. Doesn't need to be public, you can PM me if it violates posting rules. Any help is appreciated and will be reciprocated.

Pufnik
04-18-16, 16:35
What I meant was if anyone could show me an example of how they title their add, or what they write up inside the add and what section to do it in. Someone already pmed me some tips for whisper but what about for sites like CL etc. Doesn't need to be public, you can PM me if it violates posting rules. Any help is appreciated and will be reciprocated.My experience is that in some cases, pro's are posting as non-pro's as they know that is what you are looking for. In most other cases, they don't want to think of themselves as providers, but they want financial help to connect. I always use the term "help" when I am referencing what I can do financially to solve their dilemma. Go along with their story even if it is BS, as it is what they want you do believe, and maybe they actually believe it, or even more random, it might be true.

The more you can do to make them feel comfortable with you, the better chance you have. My experience, is that it really boils down to what they think you will do for them. Also, even if they are posting to solve a problem like a phone bill, you want them to believe you want a ongoing regular situation.

Tipisil
04-18-16, 20:31
Met someone on whisper. We have been texting on and off for a few days now. She is 26 and a virgin. Not the best looking but is willing to have me teach her how to give head. So we are set to meet Friday where I will instruct her on how to give a HJ and BJ. Looking forward to it as it promises to be hours of fun for me.

Hitman13
04-19-16, 06:05
My experience is that in some cases, pro's are posting as non-pro's as they know that is what you are looking for. In most other cases, they don't want to think of themselves as providers, but they want financial help to connect. I always use the term "help" when I am referencing what I can do financially to solve their dilemma. Go along with their story even if it is BS, as it is what they want you do believe, and maybe they actually believe it, or even more random, it might be true.

The more you can do to make them feel comfortable with you, the better chance you have. My experience, is that it really boils down to what they think you will do for them. Also, even if they are posting to solve a problem like a phone bill, you want them to believe you want a ongoing regular situation.What section in CL would you post this in. I tried to make a post but I got flagged LOL.

Zauriel
04-19-16, 08:47
That is awesome! Looking forward to reading how it went.

Met someone on whisper. We have been texting on and off for a few days now. She is 26 and a virgin. Not the best looking but is willing to have me teach her how to give head. So we are set to meet Friday where I will instruct her on how to give a HJ and BJ. Looking forward to it as it promises to be hours of fun for me.

GoldenMan
04-20-16, 14:10
Friendly reminder to be careful with your privacy.

Was just going through my Google Voice account to try to rustle up some pussy from a couple years ago, to see if any young ladies might want to make some money the old-fashioned way for old times sake.

One girl (non-pro) responded, "I don't do that anymore. Lose my number. " No problem, sweetheart. But out of curiosity I Google'd her phone number and found the web page for her home business she runs out of her kitchen and promoted all over social media. Phone number and picture right there on the front page. That's my little who-re.

Scrolled through her instagram and facebook and turns out she's now married to some poor schmuck in the military and had to move across country. Not even an officer. A couple years ago when I was having her over to my house to pound her like a jackhammer she was also posting pictures of her boyfriend (same guy) in the kitchen cooking dinner and saying what a great guy he is. Poor schmuck.

Fortunately for her, I'm a man of high moral character and I did lose her number. But only after saving some of her vacation pictures, prancing around in a tiny bikini on a beach somewhere.

Remember, guys. Google never forgets.

Tipisil
04-22-16, 01:20
That is awesome! Looking forward to reading how it went.Saw the virgin today. In terms of looks she's a 5 at best but I didn't care. The one who wanted to be FWB sent me some pictures but she is out of the city and cannot meet up.

Back to the virgin though. Met her at yogurt land and got some yogurt. It was too loud so we moved to my car. We talked, ate, and after a while I put her hand on my crotch. She seemed fine so I slowly took it out and had her hold it for a bit. After instructing her on how to give a HJ, we drove to a parking garage and found a secluded spot. I took off my pants and for the next two hours she alternated between hand job and BJ. She took great direction and during this time I also got her off with my hand. I have a small car so the positions were limited. She texted me after that she had a blast and we left it at that for now.

Large Ess
04-23-16, 14:08
Saw the virgin today. In terms of looks she's a 5 at best but I didn't care. The one who wanted to be FWB sent me some pictures but she is out of the city and cannot meet up.

Back to the virgin though. Met her at yogurt land and got some yogurt. It was too loud so we moved to my car. We talked, ate, and after a while I put her hand on my crotch. She seemed fine so I slowly took it out and had her hold it for a bit. After instructing her on how to give a HJ, we drove to a parking garage and found a secluded spot. I took off my pants and for the next two hours she alternated between hand job and BJ. She took great direction and during this time I also got her off with my hand. I have a small car so the positions were limited. She texted me after that she had a blast and we left it at that for now.Great story. You will be the mentor and reap the benefits!

August2000
04-29-16, 19:29
I've been out of the game for a couple years. Saw Inga 3 times a few years ago. Anybody know what happened to her? Is she still around? The number I had for her just goes to VM.

Chris Wake
04-30-16, 05:08
I've been out of the game for a couple years. Saw Inga 3 times a few years ago. Anybody know what happened to her? Is she still around? The number I had for her just goes to VM.She's Laura now. Yes, she's still around but primarily on hx. Yes, she's still fembot-ish and completely devoid of emotion. Pretty sure the number's the same.

Christophe1
05-01-16, 21:00
I just sniffed this one out. It seems to me like there are at least a couple of sexy professionals (agents, accountants, lawyers, sales/ business people) that are horny and willing to sleep their way up.

Haven't sealed any deals but apparently it may be easy to get laid by some suit-wearing working ladies.

So far, seems too risky.

Bronsonator
05-02-16, 17:22
She's Laura now. Yes, she's still around but primarily on hx. Yes, she's still fembot-ish and completely devoid of emotion. Pretty sure the number's the same.Which Laura, there are dozens of them on Hx.

Just_Shat
05-02-16, 19:16
Which Laura, there are dozens of them on Hx.http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelCheeks7

BlackBone
05-04-16, 02:06
So been chatting with a pinay on whisper. Here is a pic, anyone come across this pic before? Curious because I am not sure if she is UTR or PRO. She asked if I had snapchat and immediately sent me vids and pics and hits me up all day long over past few days. I.

Asked her to suck on her fingers and she sent a video sucking on her fingers. So I figure she is legit unless that is common and she had a video ready for that haha. I just hope its not a dude is all lmfao. Any info would be helpful, thanks.

I have searched the images through google and Tineye with no results so.

WolfJeffrey
05-04-16, 02:13
I had someone reply to my add and then ask me about snapchat as well.

Is her name Yesenia?

So been chatting with a pinay on whisper. Here is a pic, anyone come across this pic before? Curious because I am not sure if she is UTR or PRO. She asked if I had snapchat and immediately sent me vids and pics and hits me up all day long over past few days. I.

Asked her to suck on her fingers and she sent a video sucking on her fingers. So I figure she is legit unless that is common and she had a video ready for that haha. I just hope its not a dude is all lmfao. Any info would be helpful, thanks.

I have searched the images through google and Tineye with no results so.

WolfJeffrey
05-04-16, 02:17
So these are all the ones who have replied to my ad. I've been posting and renewing the same post for almost a month now and it seems to still be getting bites.

I've recently met with the blonde with the orange / red dress. She replied to my ad and we quickly set something up. Send her the address to the Notel and she was on her way. She drove from calabasas to DTLA.

Wasn't expecting much since I've been deceived by pictures taking in the same angle. But once she arrived she texted me to meet her outside and she got out and was good looking. Nice bolt on, and an okay ass. She was wearing the same dress from the photo. We made our way to the room and we quickly undressed. She climbed on top and let me fondle her tits then she made her way down and started on a decent bbj, the jimmy came on and we went from Cg, rcg and finished on k9. She has a nirvana Tramp stamp with a cliche quote. Total damage was 1. For her and. 25 for the Notel. Note: don't think she's a non pro more of UTR.

Still setting up things with a couple of the other ones. A couple live to far to pursue.

Will report on those when we meet.

Wasn't able to upload all the pics.

Tipisil
05-04-16, 09:36

I have searched the images through google and Tineye with no results so.Looks like your typical whisper chick.

BlackBone
05-04-16, 09:59
Looks like your typical whisper chick.Hopefully she is legit as we plan to meet this week at her request. The rushing to meet is what made me think she may be a UTR. I am expecting to be hit with some sort of sob story that requires me coming out pockets any moment now hehehe.

BlackBone
05-04-16, 14:29
Hopefully she is legit as we plan to meet this week at her request. The rushing to meet is what made me think she may be a UTR. I am expecting to be hit with some sort of sob story that requires me coming out pockets any moment now hehehe.Too good to be true indeed. She contacts me today saying she in bed and wants to talk dirty I ask about a video in her panties. She smiles and says she can't her roommate is there and she will have to go to the bathroom and do it. She said brb. 5 mintues later I get blocked hahaha. Oh well on to the next.

PlayerN818
05-05-16, 10:06
Too good to be true indeed. She contacts me today saying she in bed and wants to talk dirty I ask about a video in her panties. She smiles and says she can't her roommate is there and she will have to go to the bathroom and do it. She said brb. 5 mintues later I get blocked hahaha. Oh well on to the next.So, do you think it was a guy?

AnttDog
05-05-16, 16:39
SO I have been out the game for awhile and decided to put up an add. Man how things have changed. Anyway I got a bite from this one. If anyone has any info please feel free to comment.

BlackBone
05-05-16, 17:27
So, do you think it was a guy?I think it might have been. I searched the snapchat name and a very very similar (different year at end) name came up and it was a rather feminine looking Filipino dude. Could be coincidence but who knows haha.

BlackBone
05-05-16, 17:41
SO I have been out the game for awhile and decided to put up an add. Man how things have changed. Anyway I got a bite from this one. If anyone has any info please feel free to comment.What do you guy's ads look like. I swear all I get is spam and fakes all day long. I just stopped posting all together.

Millhaven
05-05-16, 19:17
What do you guy's ads look like. I swear all I get is spam and fakes all day long. I just stopped posting all together.Same ads that have got me paid and free action the last 6 years. Mostly just get spam and fakes now. Not sure if anyone can write your ads for you, just find something that works and go with it.

Just keep in mind it's a different world now than when this thread started several years ago.

Mmorrison
05-05-16, 21:14
SO I have been out the game for awhile and decided to put up an add. Man how things have changed. Anyway I got a bite from this one. If anyone has any info please feel free to comment.Looks like someone I broke-in in 2012 named Gaby, also maybe went by Jasmine a year or so later.

Tipisil
05-05-16, 21:21
What do you guy's ads look like. I swear all I get is spam and fakes all day long. I just stopped posting all together.If something doesn't work change your approach. Change your wording. See other ads (might have to see a few dicks) but that might be a small price to pay for a good ad.

BlackBone
05-06-16, 22:22
Same ads that have got me paid and free action the last 6 years. Mostly just get spam and fakes now. Not sure if anyone can write your ads for you, just find something that works and go with it.

Just keep in mind it's a different world now than when this thread started several years ago.I appreciate the input, I am not looking for anyone to write my ads hehe. More just expressing frustration over the spam and bullshit is all haha. I think I am going to switch up my addresses and start fresh once again. Cheers fellas! .

Bronsonator
05-07-16, 02:21
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelCheeks7Thanks Brah: thumbsUp:

AnttDog
05-11-16, 16:33
Claims to be a cna that works graveyard shift looking for extra cash.

GimmeMoreHead
05-11-16, 18:45
Claims to be a cna that works graveyard shift looking for extra cash.Damn bro she looks so enthusiastic lmao. I'm being sarcastic. At least fake a smile *****.

Tipisil
05-12-16, 01:06
Claims to be a cna that works graveyard shift looking for extra cash.She actually looks familiar. I think I've chatted with her, but she was always too busy.

WolfJeffrey
05-19-16, 16:04
So I met up with the blonde girl from my last post again, had her drive out to me at my local Notel.

Met her outside since the Notel I go to requires both iDs for the room. I'm a regular so I know it's just procedure.

She was wearing some tight jeans and a low cut blouse. Made our way to the room got undress and proceeded with BJ. We went into mish and the k9 and then had her finish with rcg squat.

I asked to take pics but my phone ended up dying before I got to it.

She's an 8 in looks if your into bolt ons. Kind of ditzy airhead personality but great for a fuck.

I did mention that I had talked about her with one of my buddies and if it was okay to share her number.

So if any of you are interested let me know. Maybe share some info as well.

Looking for girls in the dtla / koreatown area.

Leverslit
05-23-16, 17:25
Have you been with any of these fine lady's?

Mmorrison
05-23-16, 22:12
Have you been with any of these fine lady's?The one in the pick shorts has been talked about in this forum. Christine.

The Architect
05-23-16, 22:24
Had my number blocked from CL back in September, giving me the "you cannot register a new account within the same number in a 90 day period" or whatever answer. Clearly that was more than 90 days ago, but the problem persists. Anyone have a good method to register an account without getting a burner phone? Really looking to get back into the non-pro business. I really enjoyed the chase and the open-ness of those girls.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Large Ess
05-24-16, 01:21
Have you been with any of these fine lady's?Red dress one is also on Seeking Arrangements.

HollywoodGuy
05-24-16, 02:35
Red dress one is also on Seeking Arrangements.And the hottest one in the bunch.

Leverslit
05-25-16, 04:07
And the hottest one in the bunch.Any info on her? Service?

Mmorrison
05-25-16, 15:45
Any info on either of these two?

Christophe1
05-25-16, 23:14
It is great to see OGs posting again.

I haven't done anything with CL for years. The social apps such as Twitter and the Chinese one have been reeling in the girls. I had to delete my accounts and wait for the storms to pass.

What is working and where are you working?

Keep it up please!

Psuedonym
05-26-16, 02:33
Any info on either of these two?The third from the right responded to a CL ad of mine recently. More pics can be found at her instagram. Nice find on the second from the left.

Kampfire
05-31-16, 19:11
Anybody experience contact or a meeting with this ute? The conversation has been good and seems promising. Have not come across her in searches, yet. Be safe.

Tipisil
05-31-16, 21:38
Anybody experience contact or a meeting with this ute? The conversation has been good and seems promising. Have not come across her in searches, yet. Be safe.I posted and she responded to me. Did not talk time or money since other better looking ones responded to my ad at the same time.

WolfJeffrey
06-07-16, 16:57
Got a reply from these lady's, anyone have any info on any going to meet up with the thick one and the one with pink panties this week. Will report after.

XxBullXx
06-07-16, 17:22
Got a reply from these lady's, anyone have any info on any going to meet up with the thick one and the one with pink panties this week. Will report after.Good luck, the blonde in the first pic looks familiar, but I can't pinpoint from where.

Wicked1
06-27-16, 14:39
Is she around? Has anyone seen her lately? I've seen her maybe a couple years ago and would like to revisit. Sweet latina.

GimmeMoreHead
06-27-16, 16:08
Got a reply from these lady's, anyone have any info on any going to meet up with the thick one and the one with pink panties this week. Will report after.How did it go with the thick one?

Danny2
06-27-16, 17:10
Shoot info on the blonde chick!

I've meet the tattoo chick before, I drove 30 minutes to see her near Lomita on PCH.

She was cool but fat and I am not into fat chicks, also there was some guy with her that left when I got there but came back later. She had drama and I dislike drama.

Her pictures are misleading and thought I meet her to see what's up. I will not repeat I recommend to stay away.

Any info on either of these two?

WiildThngs
06-28-16, 12:50
Any info on either of these two?Did you fuck them yet? Willing to share?

Money4Play
07-01-16, 06:29
So I was sent this pic, can anyone confirm this is her?Thats her and she back. She is using another site with a different picture.

I don't know what the compliant about her performance is about. She is young, great body, she gives a great BBBJ. There is no time limit, you can spend a few hours with her. She is ok with multiples. She is GFE. I don't know what you senior members are expecting from her. She is laying there for you guys to enjoy anyway you like and she will do what she is told. You guys are too spoiled. Plus we were getting away with a small donation. Proves she was a true naive non pro.

Anywho here is my report. A few weeks old. Met her up. Popped her. Asked her if I can go again, she said OK. Popped her again. Fun. She took uber home.

She does talk a lot and a little zany. But who cares? I am not going marry or date this girl. I am only here for one thing, maybe two.

All my buddies had enjoyed her and agreed she is a dime in a dozen.

I like to get my dick wet in other places too. But I am going to put her on my rotation. Hopefully she sticks around so we all have another go at her.

Hope you all enjoy the post.

GimmeMoreHead
07-01-16, 14:57
Thats her and she back. She is using another site with a different picture.

I don't know what the compliant about her performance is about. She is young, great body, she gives a great BBBJ. There is no time limit, you can spend a few hours with her. She is ok with multiples. She is GFE. I don't know what you senior members are expecting from her. She is laying there for you guys to enjoy anyway you like and she will do what she is told. You guys are too spoiled. Plus we were getting away with a small donation. Proves she was a true naive non pro.

Anywho here is my report. A few weeks old. Met her up. Popped her. Asked her if I can go again, she said OK. Popped her again. Fun. She took uber home.

She does talk a lot and a little zany. But who cares? I am not going marry or date this girl. I am only here for one thing, maybe two.

I like to get my dick wet in other places too. But I am going to put her on my rotation. Hopefully she sticks around so we all have another go at her.

Hope you all enjoy the post.Send her info my way. PM me her info please.

Tirachinitas
07-01-16, 19:15

Hope you all enjoy the post.Any change I can get her contact info as well? Thank you.

Hitman13
07-02-16, 17:10
OK so after many failed attempted I finally got a non pro on Whisper. Saw this post about, I need money I do just about anything and it her up. Chatted with he a bit and she gave me her sob story about losing a job etc. She agreed to meet up and give me a BBBJ in the car for $. 40, around were she stays at in Simi Valley. So we made arrangements to meet the next day by a gas station near where she lives. Picked her up from there and took her to a quiet residential spot to do the deed. She went to town for a good 20 min, taking good direction and never rushing me. I debated whether to fuck her as I knew that was on the table, probably for not much more but she was a homely looking short bbw and it wasn't really my thing, but for those who are into that you she can definitely be had, probably at a discount rate. I mentioned if she needed help I could share her info with a few trusted friends and she was down with it so I got her digits and I am willing and able to share with senior members. She isn't all that much but to have a go to in a pinch for a BBBJ that's close by, I'll take it it. Seniors hit me up for more info if interested. Attached is her pic but fair warning she doesn't dress up to meet so excpect a homely plain looking broad.

Hitman13
07-02-16, 17:21
Got a reply from these lady's, anyone have any info on any going to meet up with the thick one and the one with pink panties this week. Will report after.Looks a bit older but definitely wouldn't mind taking the cowgirl for a ride. May you be successful in your conquests.

GimmeMoreHead
07-02-16, 17:50
OK so after many failed attempted I finally got a non pro on Whisper. Saw this post about, I need money I do just about anything and it her up. Chatted with he a bit and she gave me her sob story about losing a job etc. She agreed to meet up and give me a BBBJ in the car for $. 40, around were she stays at in Simi Valley. So we made arrangements to meet the next day by a gas station near where she lives. Picked her up from there and took her to a quiet residential spot to do the deed. She went to town for a good 20 min, taking good direction and never rushing me. I debated whether to fuck her as I knew that was on the table, probably for not much more but she was a homely looking short bbw and it wasn't really my thing, but for those who are into that you she can definitely be had, probably at a discount rate. I mentioned if she needed help I could share her info with a few trusted friends and she was down with it so I got her digits and I am willing and able to share with senior members. She isn't all that much but to have a go to in a pinch for a BBBJ that's close by, I'll take it it. Seniors hit me up for more info if interested. Attached is her pic but fair warning she doesn't dress up to meet so excpect a homely plain looking broad.Did she swallow?

Livinitup
07-02-16, 18:07
OK so after many failed attempted I finally got a non pro on Whisper. Saw this post about, I need money I do just about anything and it her up. Chatted with he a bit and she gave me her sob story about losing a job etc. She agreed to meet up and give me a BBBJ in the car for $. 40, around were she stays at in Simi Valley. So we made arrangements to meet the next day by a gas station near where she lives. Picked her up from there and took her to a quiet residential spot to do the deed. She went to town for a good 20 min, taking good direction and never rushing me. I debated whether to fuck her as I knew that was on the table, probably for not much more but she was a homely looking short bbw and it wasn't really my thing, but for those who are into that you she can definitely be had, probably at a discount rate. I mentioned if she needed help I could share her info with a few trusted friends and she was down with it so I got her digits and I am willing and able to share with senior members. She isn't all that much but to have a go to in a pinch for a BBBJ that's close by, I'll take it it. Seniors hit me up for more info if interested. Attached is her pic but fair warning she doesn't dress up to meet so excpect a homely plain looking broad.Boy I would hit this one in a heart beat beat but for one thing. She's in Simi Valley.

Badboy213
07-02-16, 23:34
Can someone message me MOlly's contact please.

Hope you all enjoy the post.

Hitman13
07-03-16, 01:27
Did she swallow?She did not but I didn't force the issue this being the first time I got someone on Whisper. Honestly she said she'd prefer not to but with a bit of coaxing I believe that could be an option she probably would be open to probably for a very small tip.

Money4Play
07-04-16, 07:44
To all that asked for Molly's number. I don't think she is OK with it according to a friend that saw her recently.

Anywho, here is a report from my buddy. He met her up at hotel. He got multiples from her. Spent a few hours with her. Small donation.

Another buddy who met her up a few weeks before me said she came over to her place. Only used her once, but that is all he can take LOL.

She has upped her donation but it is still relatively low. Some guys are donating a larger amount so now she caught on. You guys kind of ruined it for the rest of us. I am not sure she is consider a non pro anymore.

She doesn't use her real pictures on the other site. She changes the pictures but has the same new number. She doesn't post her number BTW. I accidentally found another one of her ads, but recognized the number she gave me, but the ad picture was not her.

I hope this helps you guys in finding her. Please enjoy her while you can. Keep the donation low for the rest of us.

GimmeMoreHead
07-04-16, 14:27
To all that asked for Molly's number. I don't think she is OK with it according to a friend that saw her recently.

Anywho, here is a report from my buddy. He met her up at hotel. He got multiples from her. Spent a few hours with her. Small donation.

Another buddy who met her up a few weeks before me said she came over to her place. Only used her once, but that is all he can take LOL.

She has upped her donation but it is still relatively low. Some guys are donating a larger amount so now she caught on. You guys kind of ruined it for the rest of us. I am not sure she is consider a non pro anymore.

She doesn't use her real pictures on the other site. She changes the pictures but has the same new number. She doesn't post her number BTW. I accidentally found another one of her ads, but recognized the number she gave me, but the ad picture was not her.

I hope this helps you guys in finding her. Please enjoy her while you can. Keep the donation low for the rest of us.Share the number bro. Why wouldn't she be OK with it. Or send me a link LOL.

PaperTiger24
07-04-16, 14:31
Share the number bro. Why wouldn't she be OK with it. Or send me a link LOL.Exactly, share the number man. She's posting anyway.

WolfJeffrey
07-04-16, 17:20
How did it go with the thick one?So I met with the thick one a couple days after I posted it, she came over to my place be. She was shy and nervous at first not sure if it was her first time or just not sure how to a they. We went straight to the bedroom she sat on the edge. Started kissing and slowly started getting her undressed. Told her to lay down and went to daty. She really enjoyed herself, gift and squirming when I hit the spot. Then I layed down and she went to town with a dt BBBJ with full slober and great technique. Big girls are always the best at giving head. Told her to lay down and then went to it mish her big tits bouncing up and down. Told her to flip and busted in k9. Would repeat when I'm in the mood for bbw. Will text her to see if she's open to meet my buddies.

Second one was the white lady, older mature just how I like them. I get to her place and she gives me her apt number I walk in and she's in a bathing suit. She's prob late 40's early 50's. Petite spinner. We chat a bit, it was really hot out so she offers her shower and I take a quick rinse. I come out and she waiting for me on her couch. We sit chat a bit start makin out and then she proceeds with BBBJ as well really nice as well, deep throat spitting on it, nice strokes. I undress her and start playing with the kitty. She's pretty tight but she seems like a non pro.

I lay her down and go daty she enjoys it and we go into 69 for a while. I can't take it so I tell her to get on top. She rides me Cg then rcg. And we finish on mish while I pound away while playing with her clit. She O's then I bust into the hat. We lay there while I'm still inside her I feel her pulsing her pussy. We clean up and talk a bit more.

She's pretty much open to everything offered atm for additional funds.

Told her I would repeat soon.

Money4Play
07-04-16, 20:11
Share the number bro. Why wouldn't she be OK with it. Or send me a link LOL.Did you not remember what happen last time? She went away. Lets keep her in the game. I am not going to fuck this up for myself or everyone.

Blue Cup
07-05-16, 03:00
Did you not remember what happen last time? She went away. Lets keep her in the game. I am not going to fuck this up for myself or everyone.Its not that serious man. You don't have to be a shinobi with the information. If she posted an ad with fake pics then why do you care who sees it? I do get you not wanting to give her number out though if she doesn't respond to strange numbers.

I saw her this weekend for $60. BBBJ and she let me try anal for about 30 seconds before complaining it hurt. She also talks alot about all the guys she sees and who she lies to about what.

I don't have a link to her ad, but would post it if I did.

Mondo72
07-05-16, 03:19
So I met with the thick one a couple days after I posted it, she came over to my place be. She was shy and nervous at first not sure if it was her first time or just not sure how to a they. We went straight to the bedroom she sat on the edge. Started kissing and slowly started getting her undressed. Told her to lay down and went to daty. She really enjoyed herself, gift and squirming when I hit the spot. Then I layed down and she went to town with a dt BBBJ with full slober and great technique. Big girls are always the best at giving head. Told her to lay down and then went to it mish her big tits bouncing up and down. Told her to flip and busted in k9. Would repeat when I'm in the mood for bbw. Will text her to see if she's open to meet my buddies.

Second one was the white lady, older mature just how I like them. I get to her place and she gives me her apt number I walk in and she's in a bathing suit. She's prob late 40's early 50's. Petite spinner. We chat a bit, it was really hot out so she offers her shower and I take a quick rinse. I come out and she waiting for me on her couch. We sit chat a bit start makin out and then she proceeds with BBBJ as well really nice as well, deep throat spitting on it, nice strokes. I undress her and start playing with the kitty. She's pretty tight but she seems like a non pro.

I lay her down and go daty she enjoys it and we go into 69 for a while. I can't take it so I tell her to get on top. She rides me Cg then rcg. And we finish on mish while I pound away while playing with her clit. She O's then I bust into the hat. We lay there while I'm still inside her I feel her pulsing her pussy. We clean up and talk a bit more.

Told her I would repeat soon.Hey Wolf,

Just wondered if the older spinner was willing to see "some of your friends".

Let me know as I much like you like her type. Anyhow, hope you keep having fun with her and in case she wants some extra funds let me know or PM me.

Mondo.

Money4Play
07-05-16, 04:46
Its not that serious man. You don't have to be a shinobi with the information. If she posted an ad with fake pics then why do you care who sees it? I do get you not wanting to give her number out though if she doesn't respond to strange numbers.

I saw her this weekend for $60. BBBJ and she let me try anal for about 30 seconds before complaining it hurt. She also talks alot about all the guys she sees and who she lies to about what.

I don't have a link to her ad, but would post it if I did.She deletes her ad and puts a new one. Different picture. I ran to her other ad but got her number again when I looking around. I didn't want her that day. Even if I put link up, the ad is gone. Did you not understand that?

If you have her number and you are seeing her, then you provide the info.

I am not the douche to fuck this up for myself or the others that are already seeing her. All I am doing is reporting and telling about my experience. This is what this site is basically about. I think this is what they called "contributing" to the site.

I am pretty sure some members already found her and banging her.

WolfJeffrey
07-05-16, 16:15
Got another bite, young girl in her early 20's think she's Latina.

Anyone have any info on her? Found her on social media seems to be a non pro just in need of some funds.

Tirachinitas
07-05-16, 16:23
So I met with the thick one a couple days after I posted it, she came over to my place be. She was shy and nervous at first not sure if it was her first time or just not sure how to a they. We went straight to the bedroom she sat on the edge. Started kissing and slowly started getting her undressed. Told her to lay down and went to daty. She really enjoyed herself, gift and squirming when I hit the spot. Then I layed down and she went to town with a dt BBBJ with full slober and great technique. Big girls are always the best at giving head. Told her to lay down and then went to it mish her big tits bouncing up and down. Told her to flip and busted in k9. Would repeat when I'm in the mood for bbw. Will text her to see if she's open to meet my buddies.

Told her I would repeat soon.Damn, how do I find this sexy mature white lady?

GimmeMoreHead
07-05-16, 16:43

Anyone have any info on her? Found her on social media seems to be a non pro just in need of some funds.Damn bro you getting some good girls. Can you send info for the thick girl?

GimmeMoreHead
07-05-16, 16:48
She deletes her ad and puts a new one. Different picture. I ran to her other ad but got her number again when I looking around. I didn't want her that day. Even if I put link up, the ad is gone. Did you not understand that?

If you have her number and you are seeing her, then you provide the info.

I am not the douche to fuck this up for myself or the others that are already seeing her. All I am doing is reporting and telling about my experience. This is what this site is basically about. I think this is what they called "contributing" to the site.

I am pretty sure some members already found her and banging her.Why would you be fucking it up by sharing her info? If she's postings ads then she has no problems seeing strangers. Can you at least say what site she posts on or where we can find her info.

GimmeMoreHead
07-05-16, 16:52
Did you not remember what happen last time? She went away. Lets keep her in the game. I am not going to fuck this up for myself or everyone.Well she's back. By not sharing you kinda are fucking it up for the dudes that want to see her. I.

Money4Play
07-05-16, 17:53
Well she's back. By not sharing you kinda are fucking it up for the dudes that want to see her. I.Just ask Blue Cup. He is one seeing her and sounds like he not shy about giving her number.

She doesn't post her number and she doesn't want her number given. She posts ad and takes them down. I don't know which are her new ads she put ups. I hit one of her random ads while looking for something new and recognized her number.

I don't know how hard it is to put 2 and 2 together from what she is doing and what is going to happen from the last fiasco.

She is naive non pro, so I am pretty sure you can guess the other popular site.

Just leave me alone about Molly. I have other non pros to work on.

If you want to hear more reports from me quit your crying. If you don't want to read my reports, put me on block. Go spend some of your money and bang a non pro. It will make you feel a lot better.

Raider1206
07-05-16, 19:42
Well she's back. By not sharing you kinda are fucking it up for the dudes that want to see her. I.I remember when this site was good and we had fun passed around info now it's like I'll give info with credit card info and your mothers maiden name. If she leaves she leaves there will be another like there always is.

Mmorrison
07-05-16, 19:55
Any info on her, seems utr.

Too many girls complaining about, "too far. " I don't get it, can't pay your bills, but unwilling to sit in a little traffic to get paid. Secondly, I post in my correct locale, you answered my ad.

ChrisPoontang
07-05-16, 20:17

Too many girls complaining about, "too far. " I don't get it, can't pay your bills, but unwilling to sit in a little traffic to get paid. Secondly, I post in my correct locale, you answered my ad.Mmorrison,

I've talked to "Jessica" a few times. She talks a good game but never actually manages to follow though.

Maybe you can have better luck if she is desperate for cash.

Here are the pics she sent me:

Chris.

Badboy213
07-05-16, 20:27
She is hosting right now. Texted me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/28fg4fh0smr56nq/11083597_10152748635932546_9217435548869106399_n.jpg?dl=0

ChickenHawk88
07-05-16, 22:40

Too many girls complaining about, "too far. " I don't get it, can't pay your bills, but unwilling to sit in a little traffic to get paid. Secondly, I post in my correct locale, you answered my ad.She looks like fun girl. Seems you getting some good hits lately.

DutchTreat
07-05-16, 23:13
And don't forget about providing the last four digits of your Social Security Number! LOL If all I wanted to do was read about the sexual experiences of others, I wouldn't have cancelled my subscription to Penthouse magazine. Those Forum letters were quite enticing. "I never thought it would happen to me, until one night in the dairy section of the grocery store. . " LOL I've been shut down by a couple of mongers who wouldn't share any contact info about their "find" until they were done, or bored, with the chick. Lame. I don't wish anyone ill will, but Karma will eventually catch up with them. Most of the chicks that I've asked about making referrals are thrilled about the opportunity to make a few extra dollars, as long as people don't waste her time or creep her out.

Dutch.

I remember when this site was good and we had fun passed around info now it's like I'll give info with credit card info and your mothers maiden name. If she leaves she leaves there will be another like there always is.

GimmeMoreHead
07-06-16, 00:09

https://www.dropbox.com/s/28fg4fh0smr56nq/11083597_10152748635932546_9217435548869106399_n.jpg?dl=0She look good. Where's she staying? What's her rates and menu? And how's her midsection look?

Raider1206
07-06-16, 01:29
And don't forget about providing the last four digits of your Social Security Number! LOL If all I wanted to do was read about the sexual experiences of others, I wouldn't have cancelled my subscription to Penthouse magazine. Those Forum letters were quite enticing. "I never thought it would happen to me, until one night in the dairy section of the grocery store. . " LOL I've been shut down by a couple of mongers who wouldn't share any contact info about their "find" until they were done, or bored, with the chick. Lame. I don't wish anyone ill will, but Karma will eventually catch up with them. Most of the chicks that I've asked about making referrals are thrilled about the opportunity to make a few extra dollars, as long as people don't waste her time or creep her out.

Dutch.Let's all shove our bone in let her make her cash and that's it. I've met some who quit but let me keep seeing them because we were cool. Hell I creampie one the day of her wedding. Point is let's just have fun.

Hitman13
07-06-16, 01:43
Got a reply from these lady's, anyone have any info on any going to meet up with the thick one and the one with pink panties this week. Will report after.If you hook up with the cowgirl MILF let me know. I'd love to have a go with her.

ChickenHawk88
07-06-16, 02:48

https://www.dropbox.com/s/28fg4fh0smr56nq/11083597_10152748635932546_9217435548869106399_n.jpg?dl=0She looks interesting. Pass the digits.

Hitman13
07-06-16, 09:29

https://www.dropbox.com/s/28fg4fh0smr56nq/11083597_10152748635932546_9217435548869106399_n.jpg?dl=0Looks good to me. Could you share her rates and info please?

BlackBone
07-06-16, 11:01

Anyone have any info on her? Found her on social media seems to be a non pro just in need of some funds.Those are some yummy looking nipples and a bite-able bottom. Nice score hope it works out for you bro.

Watnow78
07-07-16, 14:55
OK so after many failed attempted I finally got a non pro on Whisper. Saw this post about, I need money I do just about anything and it her up. Chatted with he a bit and she gave me her sob story about losing a job etc. She agreed to meet up and give me a BBBJ in the car for $. 40, around were she stays at in Simi Valley. So we made arrangements to meet the next day by a gas station near where she lives. Picked her up from there and took her to a quiet residential spot to do the deed. She went to town for a good 20 min, taking good direction and never rushing me. I debated whether to fuck her as I knew that was on the table, probably for not much more but she was a homely looking short bbw and it wasn't really my thing, but for those who are into that you she can definitely be had, probably at a discount rate. I mentioned if she needed help I could share her info with a few trusted friends and she was down with it so I got her digits and I am willing and able to share with senior members. She isn't all that much but to have a go to in a pinch for a BBBJ that's close by, I'll take it it. Seniors hit me up for more info if interested. Attached is her pic but fair warning she doesn't dress up to meet so excpect a homely plain looking broad.Hey man, I live in simi, care to share that girls number?

Thanks.

Asian_Pimp
07-07-16, 15:56
I finally had my first reply from this girl. We have been exchanging texts and emails for about a week and I finally met her today at Starbucks. I usually meet them at a public place to make sure it's not too awkward or getting flaked on. At least I'm there for coffee if she don't show up. Anyhow. Long story short. She showed up and it was the girl in the pic. However, she is about 5'8 and 180 lbs. Slightly toned but a bit too big for me. She is not bad for a 22 yr old. If I was into bigger women I would have done the deed with her. The deal we agreed on was $80/ hr and no clock watching. DM me if you want her info and have something to share in return. Thanks.

By the way. These are the pics that she sent me when I asked for head shots and nude shots. .

Hitman13
07-07-16, 16:10
I hit the Whisper girl up yesterday and she mentioned she got hit up by some of you guys who only text her but don't go through with communicating. This girl is down needs cash, even found out she'll let you smash for. 80 so if you're going to hit her up don't play games and ruin it for the rest of us. To everyone else she really is willing waiting and totally cool with you hitting her up so go for it.

GimmeMoreHead
07-07-16, 17:17
Just ask Blue Cup. He is one seeing her and sounds like he not shy about giving her number.

She doesn't post her number and she doesn't want her number given. She posts ad and takes them down. I don't know which are her new ads she put ups. I hit one of her random ads while looking for something new and recognized her number.

I don't know how hard it is to put 2 and 2 together from what she is doing and what is going to happen from the last fiasco.

She is naive non pro, so I am pretty sure you can guess the other popular site.

Just leave me alone about Molly. I have other non pros to work on.

If you want to hear more reports from me quit your crying. If you don't want to read my reports, put me on block. Go spend some of your money and bang a non pro. It will make you feel a lot better."The purpose of this forum is to provide men for the exchange of information between on the subject of finding women for sex". What's the point in you posting then? Why share your experience but then your all sensitive about giving out her info? Yea I want to hear more of your reports. All 6 of them. Who cares. These are hookers not wifey bro. If she leaves she'll be back.

WolfJeffrey
07-08-16, 04:11
So I met with the most recent one I posted we had been texting and had to reschedule a couple times. But we set a time for today and I told her to text me when she was on her way. She texted me when she woke up and told me she was getting ready, she caught the bus down to my place just shy of an hr bus trip. She lets me know when she's near so I meet her at the bus stop and we walk down to the Notel. Extremely small petite spinner max 110 pounds. We chat for a bit get the room and she goes to the bathroom to get undressed. I strip down and wait for her on the bed. She climbs on to the bed and gets on top of me GFE experience we make out like we're lovers that haven't seen each other's in days. She asks what I want first while we continue to make out. She makes her way down and starts on a BBBJ that turns into 69 she then turns around we start making out. I had left the condoms on the nightstand but she didn't ask for one so I start playing with her and she slides down on my cock bb. Nice cute little ass and beautiful tits with nice nipples to suck on she rides me for a bit then we move into mish. Pound away and then she gets in k9 while I continue to pound as I smack her ass and pull her hair. She can't take her eyes of the mirror while I'm going in deep. Was thinking of giving her a cream pie but outted so I pull out and leave her a nice little pool on her lower back. I make my way to the bathroom grab a towel to clean her up and then she gets up and sits on me. We make out for a bit and she tells me if I wanted to hop in the shower with her. So I do, we get clean together and chat some more. If she didn't have to go to work she would of been game to go another round.

I ask if she'd want to see me again and she says yes, that she'll save my number and text me.

Fast forward a couple hours she texts me this. So definitely going to repeat.

I'll keep this little gem to myself for a couple more sesh then I'll ask her if she's open to seeing my friends once I'm tired of her LOL.

WolfJeffrey
07-08-16, 04:20
So I've been running the same ad probably for over a month now and I've continued to get hits.

Well I guess I'll keep it up, so these are two more that messaged me. One is a good looking Latina says she's okay with BBBJ and covered FS. Asking a little more than my ad but I still haven't tried to negotiate. The second one is a first, girl hits me up says that her and her brother are down to meet up for a 3 some. Guy doesn't look threatening so might go for it. Currently texting both.

If anyone has any word on any of these hit me up.

SaltNPep
07-08-16, 07:27
Where on CL are you guys posting your ads, and with what key words. I tried posting on the CL M4 w and it got flagged for removal.

Tipisil
07-08-16, 09:38
So I've been running the same ad probably for over a month now and I've continued to get hits.

Well I guess I'll keep it up, so these are two more that messaged me. One is a good looking Latina says she's okay with BBBJ and covered FS. Asking a little more than my ad but I still haven't tried to negotiate. The second one is a first, girl hits me up says that her and her brother are down to meet up for a 3 some. Guy doesn't look threatening so might go for it. Currently texting both.

If anyone has any word on any of these hit me up.You must be doing something right. Let us know how it goes with the second picture.

PlayerN818
07-08-16, 11:37

If anyone has any word on any of these hit me up.Um. "brother"?

DutchTreat
07-08-16, 12:27
More like a brother from another mother!

Looks like potential trouble, IMO.

Dutch.

Um. "brother"?

WolfJeffrey
07-08-16, 12:41
More like a brother from another mother!

Looks like potential trouble, IMO.

Dutch.Meant boyfriend.

They seems a little to eager, and yea kinda shady so I decided to skip. LOL.

XxBullXx
07-08-16, 16:58
So I got a response to an ad. She doesn't take her clothes off, no touching or fondling, she will provide a BBBJ and swallow. 420 friendly, she answered my CL ad.

Ill pass along info to interested parties, as I won't partake. She is in the hollywood area. Does she kind of look like a dude? Or does anyone recognize her?

GimmeMoreHead
07-08-16, 17:22
So I got a response to an ad. She doesn't take her clothes off, no touching or fondling, she will provide a BBBJ and swallow. 420 friendly, she answered my CL ad.

Ill pass along info to interested parties, as I won't partake. She is in the hollywood area. Does she kind of look like a dude? Or does anyone recognize her?Yup she has a mannish looking face.