PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Large Ess
12-18-13, 20:54
I know a number of posts have mentioned an search engine that works off of images so one can see if the girls have adds. Could someone send it to me or post the name of the site here?

Thanks.

Large Ess.

J Martinez
12-18-13, 21:05
I know a number of posts have mentioned an search engine that works off of images so one can see if the girls have adds. Could someone send it to me or post the name of the site here?

Thanks.

Large Ess.www.tineye.com

WHM69
12-19-13, 17:52
This girl placed her own ad on craigslist, and I answered.

23 years old, asian, cannot host, wants 200. Claims she's never done this before but I don't believe her. I'm passing.

Raider121
12-20-13, 02:44
Sup fellas so I'm seeing if anyone has any good. Latina nonprof he can hook it up with I'm trying to find one that. Can make my regular hopefully one of u Can share LOL.

Lift Her Up
12-20-13, 02:50
This girl placed her own ad on craigslist, and I answered.

23 years old, asian, cannot host, wants 200. Claims she's never done this before but I don't believe her. I'm passing.This could have been the one I described a few days ago as "Too expensive" in the SGV Backpage Advertiser Review section.

Lift Her Up.

Phatboy123
12-20-13, 03:50
First started doing overnights with this one circa 2008 and it was the best of both, P.S.E and GFE: BBBJ, anal, atm, cim, cip, cia. Thin Viet with A cups, but nice bubble butt and long legs. Both photos are from 2008 when she claimed to be 20, and she's still sending out the first one.

She recently replied to my ad again. So I'm wondering how active or UTR she is before I reconnect.Got any info or 411 on her? She looks damn fineeee.

Masteful
12-22-13, 08:17
There has been a lot of activity in SA lately. Some beautiful girls all shapes and heights. I will try to post some pictures in the future. Be careful with the LEO and please stop overpaying, you are ruining it for the rest of us .20 for a covered BJ is a good standard, who is paying .40 and .60?.

Tipisil
12-22-13, 19:25
There has been a lot of activity in SA lately. Some beautiful girls all shapes and heights. I will try to post some pictures in the future. Be careful with the LEO and please stop overpaying, you are ruining it for the rest of us .20 for a covered BJ is a good standard, who is paying .40 and .60?.I've been quoted .4 and .6 for a CBJ. As soon as I hear that I say "no thanks, a few girls down the street are giving it for .2".

Ca Roadie
12-23-13, 19:57
I'll ask here as well as in OC since we're after the same target market...

Anyone seen this starving student in CM? Jessica...

HollywoodGuy
12-23-13, 21:56

293158I wish.. Please post if you follow through.

HollywoodGuy
12-23-13, 21:57
I've been quoted .4 and .6 for a CBJ. As soon as I hear that I say "no thanks, a few girls down the street are giving it for .2".I pay .0 for a CBJ. It's raw or I pass.

Member #4435
12-24-13, 04:22
I pay .0 for a CBJ. It's raw or I pass.I agree. CBJ means pro or UTR. Not the purpose of this thread.

Shark in OC
12-24-13, 16:18

Thanks.

Large Ess.Google is what Catfish, the TV Show, uses. Amazing how much people on facebook, etc, DON'T use something as easy as image search.

On Google, you can drag-and-drop any image. Really easy.

-Shark-.

Shark in OC
12-24-13, 16:38
The definition of prostitute is a woman who exchanges sex for payment. According to that, every woman on the planet is a pro, since nearly every woman receives some sort of benefit of tangible value for sex. Married women get cars, jewelry, homes, bills paid, and vacations for sex. Girlfriends get dinner, food, and vacations. Even random girls get drinks and food.

So to further that...that means every woman that you, I, and everyone else on the board knows is a pro.

I'm sure you're going to say "it's not the same...there's a difference". You're right. There is. Just like there's a difference between a pro and a non-pro.

Ask a pro about her goals. You'll likely get some BS excuse about going back to school, but a year later, you still will find her ads up or see her walking the track. A non-pro may give you the same answer, but a year later, she's actually in school.

Ask about their life. A pro tells you nothing or makes something up. A non pro tells you her real life story.

Ask about sharing their info. A pro will encourage it. A non pro will act like you just asked to go to her parents for dinner.

A pro is just that...a professional. Sex is their livelihood and will be for years to come. A non pro is a girl in a bad spot who needs some quick cash or money to meet one goal. If you can't tell the difference, I hope this helps.This is NOT just the case with pros. Some of you who don't know this about your GF, or spouse, but EVERY, and I mean EVERY hot girl I have talked to at length, known, or dated has either outwardly, by accident, or admitted that they are not as innocent as they pretend to be on this issue. NO WOMAN, AND I MEAN NO WOMAN is completely honest with you about her number of partners, college experiences, whether she has done threesomes, or excepted money for sex. Most girls, no matter where they are from, that are hot looking, have taken advantage of their looks, and have prostituted themselves, no matter what you call it. Yes, they may not have gone so far as to advertise on craigslist, but they are hot, and the opportunity presented itself, they have accepted money for sex.

And I am not talking about some abstract concept of accepting jewelry or dinner, and then having sex. We all have done it. Paid a girl's phone bill, car payment, helped with rent, hoping beyond hope to get sex. I guarantee that if your woman (if she is hot) says she did not do something like this, she is lying as the sky is blue, unless she is rich. Heck even the rich ones have done it, just for bigger things (car, etc).

For example, every woman I have dated has known the term UTR. How do they know this term if they or their hot little friends have not done it?

One sweet innocent asian claimed she had never done some of the sexual things I supposedly taught her (reverse cg, anal, two girls on one guy, MMF), only to catch her in a lie (she forgot what she told me, and while out drinking, she admitted that she had done just about all those things with her friends).

Thus, take what the woman says, and multiply it by at least 3 in terms of sexuality. If she says she has only been with 10 guys, she has been with 30. If she says she has done doggy style sex, she has done anal, etc. My favorite radio host had guys call in about this. Several of the guys found videos on the internet taken by fraternity cell phones of girls having gangbang sex when their woman. One particular guy stated that his woman would not have anal sex or oral sex, he found such a video, contronted his wife, and his wife confessed, and offered to start doing the same with him. This is after 10 years of marriage and kids.

Just a comment that we as men should not be surprised that we are being lied to.

-Shark-.

AriThereYet
12-28-13, 16:08

293158How'the it work out?

HollywoodGuy
01-01-14, 13:59
this is not just the case with pros. some of you who don't know this about your gf, or spouse, but every, and i mean every hot girl i have talked to at length, known, or dated has either outwardly, by accident, or admitted that they are not as innocent as they pretend to be on this issue. no woman, and i mean no woman is completely honest with you about her number of partners, college experiences, whether she has done threesomes, or excepted money for sex. most girls, no matter where they are from, that are hot looking, have taken advantage of their looks, and have prostituted themselves, no matter what you call it. yes, they may not have gone so far as to advertise on craigslist, but they are hot, and the opportunity presented itself, they have accepted money for sex.

and i am not talking about some abstract concept of accepting jewelry or dinner, and then having sex. we all have done it. paid a girl's phone bill, car payment, helped with rent, hoping beyond hope to get sex. i guarantee that if your woman (if she is hot) says she did not do something like this, she is lying as the sky is blue, unless she is rich. heck even the rich ones have done it, just for bigger things (car, etc).

for example, every woman i have dated has known the term utr. how do they know this term if they or their hot little friends have not done it?

one sweet innocent asian claimed she had never done some of the sexual things i supposedly taught her (reverse cg, anal, two girls on one guy, mmf), only to catch her in a lie (she forgot what she told me, and while out drinking, she admitted that she had done just about all those things with her friends).

thus, take what the woman says, and multiply it by at least 3 in terms of sexuality. if she says she has only been with 10 guys, she has been with 30. if she says she has done doggy style sex, she has done anal, etc. my favorite radio host had guys call in about this. several of the guys found videos on the internet taken by fraternity cell phones of girls having gangbang sex when their woman. one particular guy stated that his woman would not have anal sex or oral sex, he found such a video, contronted his wife, and his wife confessed, and offered to start doing the same with him. this is after 10 years of marriage and kids.

just a comment that we as men should not be surprised that we are being lied to.

-shark-.this is the main reason i try to stick with the 18 to 20 year olds. (state id must be produced when asked) i want them as fresh as possible, and i am not under any illusions as to all of their so called innocence. if they are super hot they have been hit on to death by the age of 16, by all ages of guys. when confronting a few suspected **** girls online about producing id, they suddenly went silent. not worth the risk my brothers.

so just be grateful to get someone with low mileage, because getting one fresh off the showroom floor isn't likely.

Member #4435
01-02-14, 16:29
this is not just the case with pros. some of you who don't know this about your gf, or spouse, but every, and i mean every hot girl i have talked to at length, known, or dated has either outwardly, by accident, or admitted that they are not as innocent as they pretend to be on this issue. no woman, and i mean no woman is completely honest with you about her number of partners, college experiences, whether she has done threesomes, or excepted money for sex. most girls, no matter where they are from, that are hot looking, have taken advantage of their looks, and have prostituted themselves, no matter what you call it. yes, they may not have gone so far as to advertise on craigslist, but they are hot, and the opportunity presented itself, they have accepted money for sex.

and i am not talking about some abstract concept of accepting jewelry or dinner, and then having sex. we all have done it. paid a girl's phone bill, car payment, helped with rent, hoping beyond hope to get sex. i guarantee that if your woman (if she is hot) says she did not do something like this, she is lying as the sky is blue, unless she is rich. heck even the rich ones have done it, just for bigger things (car, etc).

for example, every woman i have dated has known the term utr. how do they know this term if they or their hot little friends have not done it?

one sweet innocent asian claimed she had never done some of the sexual things i supposedly taught her (reverse cg, anal, two girls on one guy, mmf), only to catch her in a lie (she forgot what she told me, and while out drinking, she admitted that she had done just about all those things with her friends).

thus, take what the woman says, and multiply it by at least 3 in terms of sexuality. if she says she has only been with 10 guys, she has been with 30. if she says she has done doggy style sex, she has done anal, etc. my favorite radio host had guys call in about this. several of the guys found videos on the internet taken by fraternity cell phones of girls having gangbang sex when their woman. one particular guy stated that his woman would not have anal sex or oral sex, he found such a video, contronted his wife, and his wife confessed, and offered to start doing the same with him. this is after 10 years of marriage and kids.

just a comment that we as men should not be surprised that we are being lied to.

-shark-.i agree. like i said, the only difference is that the pros do sex for a living. the non pro may be a complete and utter freak, but she's given it away for free for the most part. the bill payments and everything else wasn't something negotiated in advance like when we do it.

this is the main reason i try to stick with the 18 to 20 year olds. (state id must be produced when asked) i want them as fresh as possible, and i am not under any illusions as to all of their so called innocence. if they are super hot they have been hit on to death by the age of 16, by all ages of guys. when confronting a few suspected **** girls online about producing id, they suddenly went silent. not worth the risk my brothers.

so just be grateful to get someone with low mileage, because getting one fresh off the showroom floor isn't likely.low mileage is a rarity. you should cherish that. the only way to get a fresh off the showroom floor one is to bang a girl willing to sell her virginity.

HollywoodGuy
01-02-14, 22:58
I agree. Like I said, the only difference is that the pros do sex for a living. The non pro may be a complete and utter freak, but she's given it away for free for the most part. The bill payments and everything else wasn't something negotiated in advance like when we do it.

Low mileage is a rarity. You should cherish that. The only way to get a fresh off the showroom floor one is to bang a girl willing to sell her virginity.And the only virgins I know are jailbait. So yes, I am grateful.

Psyence
01-03-14, 05:24
I haven't posted any ads in a while, and the other day I got the itch, so I post a couple in different areas and like within 20-30 seconds they're flagged down and deleted, WTF is going on? So I thought there must be some white knight running around flagging so I decided the next day to post late at night / early morning around 12-3 am and my posts were still flagged and deleted. Is CL finally cracking down on our posts?

Millhaven
01-03-14, 16:38
I haven't posted any ads in a while, and the other day I got the itch, so I post a couple in different areas and like within 20-30 seconds they're flagged down and deleted, WTF is going on? So I thought there must be some white knight running around flagging so I decided the next day to post late at night / early morning around 12-3 am and my posts were still flagged and deleted. Is CL finally cracking down on our posts?I get the idea certain keywords are automatically flagged now.

Christmas Eve it looked like the guardians of moral purity were busy as loads of W4 M ads stayed up for hours.

DropFrame
01-03-14, 19:38
So what do you think these keywords are?

Before you answer, test these keywords by searching CL. I can't figure out what they are. Every word I search has lots of hits.

Pure Blue
01-05-14, 19:20
I haven't posted any ads in a while, and the other day I got the itch, so I post a couple in different areas and like within 20-30 seconds they're flagged down and deleted, WTF is going on? So I thought there must be some white knight running around flagging so I decided the next day to post late at night / early morning around 12-3 am and my posts were still flagged and deleted. Is CL finally cracking down on our posts?I usually read the posts and don't write but I been having similar problems lately. My posts get deleted within 15 mins.

When post do get posted but it was written from scratch with new paragraphs using different words or messages.

HollywoodGuy
01-07-14, 03:31
Does anyone recognize this beauty? She responded to my CL ad.

RManuel236
01-07-14, 12:32
Does anyone recognize this beauty? She responded to my CL ad.She has also responded to my CL ad but didn't get a chance to see her.

Ohraaaay
01-08-14, 00:08
Does anyone recognize this beauty? She responded to my CL ad.She responded to mine too. She doesn't drive. Seems desperate since she's responded to everyone.

Ca Roadie
01-08-14, 04:05
How'the it work out?Stood me up, then claimed she didn't get my texts, then admitted she got stuck with 2 kids & couldn't leave. Had a couple more msgs back and forth but couldn't work out a time, then haven't heard back. Bummer.

Leverslit
01-09-14, 23:19
Hello mongers long time lurker first time poster. I have recently tried my hand at the non pro game and well CL is rough. I found and started talking to one very cute latina but since this is my first non pro I am being cautious. Any one have any dealings with this girl? Name is Ingrid. She says she's done this once before. Any help would be appreciated. And if she's open to it I don't mind a trade with my fellow mongers.I saw this about 2 years ago. She is a little overweight but she can suck a mean dick and has a nice tight pussy. I think I gave her 100.

HollywoodGuy
01-10-14, 00:38
She responded to mine too. She doesn't drive. Seems desperate since she's responded to everyone.I googled her instagram and FB pages. She did not get back to me today which is fine as I am busy. She looks heavier than her stated weight on model mayhem 5' 8' and 125 lbs.

Area56
01-14-14, 01:35
I googled her instagram and FB pages. She did not get back to me today which is fine as I am busy. She looks heavier than her stated weight on model mayhem 5' 8' and 125 lbs.Have you guys had luck with hooking up with girls on Model Mayham?

HollywoodGuy
01-14-14, 04:32
Have you guys had luck with hooking up with girls on Model Mayham?That would be a long shot. You would have to have a profile your self on there first. I am sure they have a strict anti-spamming policy. So unless you are a photographer, good luck. And many of the photographers do hit on the girls, usually not that successfully. Actually instagram is the current hot place to hit girls up randomly.. another long shot.

Member #5087
01-15-14, 02:27
Have you guys had luck with hooking up with girls on Model Mayham?Few months ago a girl contacted me through and ad I had, after checking google, facebook, etc, I found out she had a profile on Model Mayham, that made me think there must be more girls on that website doing the same thing. I never met the girl since after several texts messages we realized that we lived in the same apartment complex! And she was married or living with family with a kid, in the beginning she said she could host around noon when everybody was out of the apt.

Millhaven
01-15-14, 11:07
Few months ago a girl contacted me through and ad I had, after checking google, facebook, etc, I found out she had a profile on Model Mayham, that made me think there must be more girls on that website doing the same thing. I never met the girl since after several texts messages we realized that we lived in the same apartment complex! And she was married or living with family with a kid, in the beginning she said she could host around noon when everybody was out of the apt.Dozens upon dozens of chicks who have contacted me in the past have had profiles on either Model Mayhem or Explore Talent. And right now, Craiglist is deader than it's ever been but then maybe I need to get creative and not keep renewing the same ads from 3 years ago.

Seephor
01-16-14, 03:33
Dozens upon dozens of chicks who have contacted me in the past have had profiles on either Model Mayhem or Explore Talent. And right now, Craiglist is deader than it's ever been but then maybe I need to get creative and not keep renewing the same ads from 3 years ago.I think it's safe to say it's not your ads that are the problem. CRAIGSLIST IS DEAD!

RManuel236
01-16-14, 13:25
I think it's safe to say it's not your ads that are the problem. CRAIGSLIST IS DEAD!Yea I can't even get my ads to stay and when they do, I get little to no responses.

Jack Reacher
01-17-14, 00:03
She is looking for help tonight. She leaves tomorow at 12 noon.

PM me for digits. She lives near the Coliseum.

Member #4435
01-17-14, 15:14
She is looking for help tonight. She leaves tomorow at 12 noon.

PM me for digits. She lives near the Coliseum.Why do guys keep posting obvious pros here when this is a non pro forum?

If you know it's a pro, there are plenty of other threads that info like that can be posted to. Post there. Its annoying to see that there's a new post to this thread and to find out that it's just another post about a pro.

Mmorrison
01-18-14, 13:50
I think it's safe to say it's not your ads that are the problem. CRAIGSLIST IS DEAD!It's not dead. There are the guy (s):

Who posts the same ad in every sub-location.

Who offers 2000 MONTHLY.

Who offers Shopping in Santa Monica.

Who offers H E L P eight times a day.

And all the others offering Reasons and Roses.

Smh.

HollywoodGuy
01-18-14, 13:56
Why do guys keep posting obvious pros here when this is a non pro forum?

If you know it's a pro, there are plenty of other threads that info like that can be posted to. Post there. Its annoying to see that there's a new post to this thread and to find out that it's just another post about a pro.If you never banged one you might not know what to look for. Wanna be players and player haters all at the same time? Weird combination.

Member #4435
01-19-14, 15:40
If you never banged one you might not know what to look for. Wanna be players and player haters all at the same time? Weird combination.I'd venture to guess that a lot of guys who think they have banged a non pro actually banged a UTR. There are several posts in the past listing the differences between a UTR, a pro, and a non pro. I think everyone should read the thread history before posting about women.

And I'll admit...I was guilty of passing along UTR info at one point, but I've learned from my mistakes and changed my ways.

Ocmongo
01-19-14, 16:22
It's not dead. There are the guy (s):

Who posts the same ad in every sub-location.

Who offers Shopping in Santa Monica.

Who offers H E L P eight times a day.

And all the others offering Reasons and Roses.

Smh.Guilty as charged. I'm sure some of these I am behind. I have several post I put up often.

Shopping post get a good response. Girls love to shop. I must admit there are a ton of BLACK girls on CL. Not my thing. So many responses I am just not into. But there are plenty of others that reply and are DTF or are open to shopping for lingerie and show after. Or lingerie / a new sex toy and a show. Or well you can neg. Whatever you want. But those shopping ones yield some young cute girls. A few are not open to any physical contact. Waste of time.

Ocmongo
01-19-14, 16:34
Yea I can't even get my ads to stay and when they do, I get little to no responses.CL is not dead. In fact the city is now busier than ever. Schools are back. And there is much activity IMO. There has been a steady stream of ebony females. And now more latina and asians I am seeing with scattered white girls.

I will tell you half the goal is finding a post that girls will respond to. You can always turn it into whatever you want... But making a connection in general is hard enough. And half these girls are liars. I had a girl who was a pro porn star try to pass herself off as a normal plane jane.WTF?

I was recently able to find a short term cutie. Lives far away but will come out for a day for a mere $1 bonus and a day of fun. And is a blast to hang out with. So there are some diamonds to be found.

Happy hunting.

Member #4870
01-20-14, 02:28
A few weeks back I got a message from a member on the site.

Message said, "sup Tony Franco?"

I did not even know what the cat was referring to.

So I made nothing oF it.

I just wanted to make it clear that I am not Tony Franco!

This is the only handle I have here.

If you guys think otherwise then I ask that Jackson delete my account.

Ban me from the site all together.

So now this cat thinks he is Columbo or Sledgehammer.

Seems more like Inspector Gadget to me.

Go! Go! Gadget go!

Admin2
01-20-14, 11:47
Posting about some "random guy" stalking some chick always starts this. The board is about pussy, if she has a problem there are web sites for providers to take care of shit like this. The USASG isn't one of them.

Back to the pussy,

A2

Socalasian
01-22-14, 13:28
Be careful. The ROB is back on CL posting as a "college student 22 that needs help". Don't let her get you.

Here's the photo she sent me this time.

Happy Hunting!

Helfarch
01-22-14, 17:32
She stepped up this morning. Contacted me and asked if I was still interested. She said her phone died and she didn't have a charger. I don't believe it, especially since I was outside her apartment and she could have stepped outside, where she knew I was waiting, and found me.

Anyhow, I agreed to see her today and had a great time. She's a little softer than I like, but she's willing and fairly able. She did maneuver to stop me from getting all the way in. I'm not huge, but enough bigger than average that not all girls are comfortable.

Anyhow, I wouldn't give her a super high recommendation, but I wouldn't discourage anyone from seeing her, either.

I think you went at the wrong time. She's mostly available mornings, afternoons around 6 or 7 you can say she stops due to her family. When I seen here is before 6 pm. So try going bit early, and maybe you get lucky.

Justn Beaver
01-22-14, 17:56
She stepped up this morning. Contacted me and asked if I was still interested. She said her phone died and she didn't have a charger. I don't believe it, especially since I was outside her apartment and she could have stepped outside, where she knew I was waiting, and found me.

Anyhow, I agreed to see her today and had a great time. She's a little softer than I like, but she's willing and fairly able. She did maneuver to stop me from getting all the way in. I'm not huge, but enough bigger than average that not all girls are comfortable.

Anyhow, I wouldn't give her a super high recommendation, but I wouldn't discourage anyone from seeing her, either.Hello Helfarch,

That is a very interesting story with a happy ending. Where can I find her advertisement so that I could see what she looks like. I just posted about what I am looking for. Basically a good looking woman around 26 or younger that is only a hundred dollars or less. I like skinny girls, does softer mean a little fat? Someone please send me this information so that I can see her and give her a call.

Thank you.

Cres Prophet2
01-22-14, 19:45

Anyhow, I wouldn't give her a super high recommendation, but I wouldn't discourage anyone from seeing her, either.I'm always curious. What was on the menu of services?

Seephor
01-22-14, 20:41
Had success using a new tactic to find non-pros. This one requires some work so don't expect to score the first time. There are also chances that you won't score but here's something that has worked for me.

Look for posts where ladies want to sell their panties or post about buying panties and "nothing more". I've found 90% of these to be non-pro wanting to make a quick buck but don't want to go all the way with men but sexual enough to tap into the man's world. They will usually say "no contact" blah blah... Go out and buy them. What this will do is two very important things.

1) she will know you're not LE and most importantly:

2) Gets a good look at you to see if you're some old fat bastard creep or a normal handsome dude.

Then after about a week or so, contact her again and tell her how much you enjoyed her panties blah blah and it would be so nice if she'll allow you to go down on her. Throw in there something like you'll make her time worthwhile.

If she agrees to this then you are pretty much golden.

Again, this is hit or miss but I kind of like the hunt. Like I said, it has worked out for me a couple times...

PotShot
01-23-14, 07:18
Had success using a new tactic to find non-pros. This one requires some work so don't expect to score the first time. There are also chances that you won't score but here's something that has worked for me.

Look for posts where ladies want to sell their panties or post about buying panties and "nothing more". I've found 90% of these to be non-pro wanting to make a quick buck but don't want to go all the way with men but sexual enough to tap into the man's world. They will usually say "no contact" blah blah... Go out and buy them. What this will do is two very important things.

2) Gets a good look at you to see if you're some old fat bastard creep or a normal handsome dude.

Then after about a week or so, contact her again and tell her how much you enjoyed her panties blah blah and it would be so nice if she'll allow you to go down on her. Throw in there something like you'll make her time worthwhile.

If she agrees to this then you are pretty much golden.

Again, this is hit or miss but I kind of like the hunt. Like I said, it has worked out for me a couple times...Just a funny note to add to your post.

I have a nefarious cousin who has been in and out of the joint a few times. Currently incarcerated after his latest meth lab blew up. Him and his skanky girlfriend would periodically run panties for sale ads and back in the day he used to run ads directly from the joint when they allowed inmates a certain amount of computer time. He would buy cheap panties off the web, spray some perfume on them, wipe his ass with them then sell them to unsuspecting boobs mail order and or have his girlfriend deliver them.

Your tactic might work but personally I would be leery of any hoochie selling panties. Most likely there's a meth head boyfriend involved.

When I was younger I used to have pretty good luck scoping out laundromats. I'd drive to the nicer neighborhoods to avoid all the Mexican women (Not that I'm racist but most Mexican women in laundromats are married, have a shit load of kids, not likely to cheat and have no time to do so even if they wanted to). to do my laundry and look for a trashey doable usually white chick just washing women's and kids clothes (Sign of a single mom that could use a few bucks, ride or handyman). and strike up a conversation. Do a favor or two and and hit her up for some nookie after gaining her trust. Worked for me a good 1 out of 3 times. I hooked up with a head case though that broke me of that habit, a crazy but hot redhead that turned out to have a shitload of cops, bill collectors and crazy ex after her. At least I got to bang her a few times before the shit hit the fan and I had to change my phone numbers and disappear.

Happy Hoin!

FunTrust
01-23-14, 09:46
[QUOTE=Seephor;1989359]Had success using a new tactic to find non-pros. This one requires some work so don't expect to score the first time. There are also chances that you won't score but here's something that has worked for me.

Listen Son, one day you will look in the mirror and staring back at you will be "some old fat bastard creep""- be kind to yourself you will become in 30 years.

Dildo Baggens
01-23-14, 12:42
Amen to that!!

[QUOTE=Seephor;1989359]Had success using a new tactic to find non-pros. This one requires some work so don't expect to score the first time. There are also chances that you won't score but here's something that has worked for me.

Listen Son, one day you will look in the mirror and staring back at you will be "some old fat bastard creep""- be kind to yourself you will become in 30 years.

Helfarch
01-23-14, 13:56
BBBJ & CFS w MSOG was all I was after, so I don't know what else might be there. She seemed pretty open, though, and spent the down time between pops playing with herself, if you like watching that sort of thing.

I'm always curious. What was on the menu of services?

Helfarch
01-23-14, 13:57
Yes, soft means a little fat. Check your PMs. I'm sending you a link to someone who might work for you.

Hello Helfarch,

That is a very interesting story with a happy ending. Where can I find her advertisement so that I could see what she looks like. I just posted about what I am looking for. Basically a good looking woman around 26 or younger that is only a hundred dollars or less. I like skinny girls, does softer mean a little fat? Someone please send me this information so that I can see her and give her a call.

Thank you.

Jack Reacher
01-24-14, 16:10
Stalking is not cool.

And karma is a *****.

Filthysmut
01-27-14, 15:41

Listen Son, one day you will look in the mirror and staring back at you will be "some old fat bastard creep""- be kind to yourself you will become in 30 years.But even a stud who buys panties from random women is creepy as hell.

Seephor
01-27-14, 16:40
[QUOTE=FunTrust;1989768]But even a stud who buys panties from random women is creepy as hell.If the ***** is offering them for sale then she must also be creepy. Let the creeps be creeps.

Seephor
02-01-14, 22:34
I fucking love it. I got another potential score from this technique. Meeting someone during the week, asked her if she's interested in some "adult fun". She replied with "depends..." that usually means success. Will update on how it goes.

Shark in OC
02-06-14, 13:26
If the ***** is offering them for sale then she must also be creepy. Let the creeps be creeps.Great point! I nearly agreed with the detractors, but this is the best point I have heard on this form in a long time!

God bless you. Great reply!

You know what, I might try this one day.

-Shark-.

Jack Reacher
02-06-14, 14:59
I am working with this chick today.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cas/4321453550.html

Trying to set up a meeting.

Leverslit
02-06-14, 23:20
I am working with this chick today.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cas/4321453550.html

Trying to set up a meeting.She was on the casual section this morning. Looks like a pro.

BigGordie
02-07-14, 20:11
I'm trying to get this girl, but I wanted to check with you guys if you know her. Low on funds for rent.

HollywoodGuy
02-08-14, 02:40
Does anyone ever post any real non pros on this thread? Here is one of my current admirers. $ for 24 hours.

Scanalanalyst
02-08-14, 04:14
Does anyone ever post any real non pros on this thread? Here is one of my current admirers. $ for 24 hours.Damn Hollywood, she's got a clean and juicy kitty, nice find!

I've only hooked up with a half black girl, never full black, but this one looks good.

Zauriel
02-08-14, 09:47
I can't tell, BigGordie. Can't see her face and you didn't provide any info.

I'm trying to get this girl, but I wanted to check with you guys if you know her. Low on funds for rent.

Christophe1
02-08-14, 12:59
Does anyone ever post any real non pros on this thread? Here is one of my current admirers. $ for 24 hours.HG!

Now that I've seen what your Sugar looks like in the second picture, I have a feeling you look like this.

As one of my friends said during a spontaneous orgy, "Get in where you fit in."

Seephor
02-08-14, 21:47
Nothing to write home about but met up with Kristina (white chick, 3 out of 10) for a BJ last week. Seen her mentioned here once about a year ago. Nothing to rave about but does have good technique. Uses mouse with no hands which I like. Made me pop pretty quickly. Saw her twice, second time BBBJCIM but by the way she ran to the sink to spit it out made me come to the conclusion that she doesn't like the man sauce too much. Only if she knew how beneficial it is for her. Her loss.

Damange .40 would recommend once.

Dontbebare
02-10-14, 18:47
Wondering if anybody has had any dealings with this one. Initials are J.S. And has a 714-365-xxxx number. Is a little pushy and seems on the slight shady side. 301603.

Newbie714
02-11-14, 23:08
Wondering if anybody has had any dealings with this one. Initials are J.S. And has a 714-365-xxxx number. Is a little pushy and seems on the slight shady side. 301603.Sir,

In summary here are some details:

Pros:

-Perfect / Firm body with a perfect rack.

-Tight kitty.

-Shaved.

-Agreeable to a variety of poses.

-Back door for another $0.50.

Cons:

-Fishy odor from her love box.

-Clock watcher.

-Cold and un responsive.

-After five minutes asks if you are ready to cum.

-Bring some lube.

-Stand offish.

-Will ask if she can keep the room once your done.

-Pushy for the initial meet up and very short in her emails and conversations.

Overall, go for a spin and get it out of your system she is great to.

Admire naked and her skin is flawless with a great overall caramel complexion.

I initially met her in the OC back in 2012 of of CL and then she moved to LA to.

Pursue her modeling career.

Try her out and report back.

-n714.

HollywoodGuy
02-14-14, 00:01
Banged her 5 times in 20 hours, lots of choking, hair and nipple pulling but she flat out refused to to give me a BJ. Same girl as last post. Total damage including meals $.5.

J Martinez
02-14-14, 00:06
Banged her 5 times in 20 hours, lots of choking, hair and nipple pulling but she flat out refused to to give me a BJ...Wow! Congrats. However, with no BJ she would be on my --very-- short list!

HollywoodGuy
02-14-14, 01:41
Wow! Congrats. However, with no BJ she would be on my --very-- short list!Well, she is a non pro and I am her first. If it doesn't turn around asap I would have to lose her. It would be a shame, because the rest of her is great.

Seephor
02-14-14, 04:00
Wow! Congrats. However, with no BJ she would be on my --very-- short list!Probably my best bangs have been with women who have strange no-no's. All that does is focus my energy on other things and turns out good at the end. I'd rather she do something she's into (better for her and me) rather than have to give a BJ just because she has to is just the way I see it.

Jack Reacher
02-14-14, 12:10
Well, she is a non pro and I am her first. If it doesn't turn around asap I would have to lose her. It would be a shame, because the rest of her is great.I doubt you are her first. Never believe them when they say you are the first. LOL.

HappyMan4242
02-15-14, 23:46
Wondering if anybody has had any dealings with this one. Initials are J.S. And has a 714-365-xxxx number. Is a little pushy and seems on the slight shady side. 301603.I saw Jas. She's was cool. Trying to be a model lives in LA but is from the OC. Had her come by one night. She was cool, not cold but really sexy. Didn't let me DATY, sad she didn't like it. But squirted all over my bed as she rode me. Hot body worth doing once.

Dctator1
02-16-14, 16:20
Got a few replies from these three. Going to try and meet the 1st one tonight. 2 cd one has replied to me multiple times, looks and sounds like she does this a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if there is already a report on her here. Anyone else get replies from or have seen these girls before. Will leave an update if I see the 1st one tonight.

302556 302557 302558.

HeartofaLion
02-26-14, 04:19
Yes, I have been asking myself the same question.

What happened to Baldy?

I only just now discovered these boards and I love them. I've gone back and read the years' worth of posts for great suggestions and info. And I have one question -- whatever happened to Baldy Cruiser? Seems like he was the hobbyist's godfather, and one day he just left.

Personal issue. If any of you guys know what it is let him keep his private stuff private, as you would want for yourself.

A2

Masteful
02-27-14, 07:45
Saw this girl, she looked so fine and well put together. Huge round ass and nice strong legs, an elegant neck and a gorgeous face. She said .50 FS and I could not resist, so I gave her a ride back to my place, said she was cold and needed something warm in her body. A gentleman that I am I could not say no. Once there one thing led to another. She said she could only do it with lights off, well that would have been nice to know prior to the ride. I thought she was hiding something, and she was, it was like skin peeling off the crack of her ass, like where the cheeks meet. Has anyone experiences this?. She loved the camera so I took pics but not of her private parts. I do not recommend her, because of those issues, I had to take care of myself in the end and it was very dissatisfying.

Jack Reacher
02-27-14, 13:52
Saw this girl, she looked so fine and well put together. Huge round ass and nice strong legs, an elegant neck and a gorgeous face. She said .50 FS and I could not resist, so I gave her a ride back to my place, said she was cold and needed something warm in her body. A gentleman that I am I could not say no. Once there one thing led to another. She said she could only do it with lights off, well that would have been nice to know prior to the ride. I thought she was hiding something, and she was, it was like skin peeling off the crack of her ass, like where the cheeks meet. Has anyone experiences this?. She loved the camera so I took pics but not of her private parts. I do not recommend her, because of those issues, I had to take care of myself in the end and it was very dissatisfying.Ok, more info needed. Where did you see this girl? Where are the pics??

EuroPlayful
02-28-14, 00:20
Sounds like a fungal infection or exzema.

It's possible but Man, that's a shitty place to have exzema.

Seephor
02-28-14, 00:49
Saw this girl, she looked so fine and well put together. Huge round ass and nice strong legs, an elegant neck and a gorgeous face. She said .50 FS and I could not resist, so I gave her a ride back to my place, said she was cold and needed something warm in her body. A gentleman that I am I could not say no. Once there one thing led to another. She said she could only do it with lights off, well that would have been nice to know prior to the ride. I thought she was hiding something, and she was, it was like skin peeling off the crack of her ass, like where the cheeks meet. Has anyone experiences this?. She loved the camera so I took pics but not of her private parts. I do not recommend her, because of those issues, I had to take care of myself in the end and it was very dissatisfying.You know there's a problem when they say they like to fuck in the dark or refuse to remove specific pieces of clothing. Been there a couple times.

HollywoodGuy
02-28-14, 19:28
You know there's a problem when they say they like to fuck in the dark or refuse to remove specific pieces of clothing. Been there a couple times.The problem is usually stretch marks. Or if they are really young they can still be shy about their bodies.

Jack Reacher
02-28-14, 22:26
The problem is usually stretch marks. Or if they are really young they can still be shy about their bodies.Woman always like the lights out. Guys love the lights on. Guys are more visual. We want to see it.

Tjinla2001
03-01-14, 14:24
Saw this girl, she looked so fine and well put together. Huge round ass and nice strong legs, an elegant neck and a gorgeous face. She said .50 FS and I could not resist, so I gave her a ride back to my place, said she was cold and needed something warm in her body. A gentleman that I am I could not say no. Once there one thing led to another. She said she could only do it with lights off, well that would have been nice to know prior to the ride. I thought she was hiding something, and she was, it was like skin peeling off the crack of her ass, like where the cheeks meet. Has anyone experiences this?. She loved the camera so I took pics but not of her private parts. I do not recommend her, because of those issues, I had to take care of myself in the end and it was very dissatisfying.Probably just a case of herpes. You didn't stick your dick or tongue in there so you are fine. Remember if a prostitute is charging you $50 for a session, the changes are she is chock full of stds. It is just part of the game.

Vengo
03-01-14, 17:36
Woman always like the lights out. Guys love the lights on. Guys are more visual. We want to see it.Captain Obvious here: Women beautiful. Men ugly. Why wouldn't they want the lights out?

Jack Reacher
03-01-14, 22:15
Christophe is this you?

http://www.redtube.com/73000

This is how I picture you.

Masteful
03-02-14, 06:42
Yeah, I think she just wiped her ass too often, skin dried and peeled off. I have seen this issue happen to babies when mothers used low quality wipes. It was not herpes, he skin was just peeling off a bit. I don't offer more than .60 for FS and it sometimes includes trips to the islands. I don't like posting most of my good experiences because I find them to be useless for the reader. I often get FS with non-pros for free or just a chat, or .30, for this reason a pro in my book needs to get more but if she is not worth my .6, I will report it here.

P.S I posted this here by accident that is why I did not follow up with pictures. I did post this same thing on streetwalkers in OC with pics and all.

Sounds like a fungal infection or exzema.

It's possible but Man, that's a shitty place to have exzema.

Jack Reacher
03-03-14, 16:21
I am talking with these girls right now.

Leverslit
03-05-14, 16:06
I am talking with these girls right now.I don't recognize any of them. I'd bang all of them except 3, ok maybe 3 as well.

Fitibikeco
03-05-14, 17:13
Second and last girl looks great!

I am talking with these girls right now.

Volcom543
03-09-14, 07:59
I am talking with these girls right now.I have see the 3rd on back page and on the street not worth your time.

Leverslit
03-10-14, 16:21
Been talking with this one near Santa Monica. Too far for me.

JohnsonSmokes
03-10-14, 21:04
Hey guys, my score of the year is in some dire need so she reached out and I am trying to help her out! She is columbian, 36 c, nice ass and not fat at all but nice curves! She has some truly amazing lips and does not limit it to just that! She is past the non pro, but not at the level of even semipro yet so she needs to make ends meet tonight. For her protection, I am only giving her info and pics to Senior TRUSTED Members. If you are not, and do not have anyone to trade, do not message me, I will not respond! However, if you want to get on this while you can, send me a message and Ill get you her details! Happy Monday Everyone!

Member #5616
03-12-14, 00:20
I think I saw her picture here before but is unsure. Let me know if you have seen her picture here before. 306807.

Shimano
03-13-14, 02:43
Seeking advice: If you're meeting a non-pro for the first time at a random No-tel, what steps do you take as precaution to avoid a possible sting or getting robbed? I was thinking getting there first to rent the room, text / email her which room # to knock on, and then wait outside in my car until she gets there to see if there's anything suspicious. Would that work? Thanks.

JonHomes
03-13-14, 06:54
Captain Obvious here: Women beautiful. Men ugly. Why wouldn't they want the lights out?Not really. Some of these girls are average and below. Sometimes they want the lights low so you don't see how average they are for repeat business.

JonHomes
03-13-14, 07:02
When I was younger I used to have pretty good luck scoping out laundromats. I'd drive to the nicer neighborhoods to avoid all the Mexican women (Not that I'm racist but most Mexican women in laundromats are married, have a shit load of kids, not likely to cheat and have no time to do so even if they wanted to). to do my laundry and look for a trashey doable usually white chick just washing women's and kids clothes (Sign of a single mom that could use a few bucks, ride or handyman). and strike up a conversation. Do a favor or two and and hit her up for some nookie after gaining her trust. Worked for me a good 1 out of 3 times. I hooked up with a head case though that broke me of that habit, a crazy but hot redhead that turned out to have a shitload of cops, bill collectors and crazy ex after her. At least I got to bang her a few times before the shit hit the fan and I had to change my phone numbers and disappear.

Happy Hoin!Laundromats! That's creative. Since the economy is down, females need money. Any other places that you guys have explored?

Millhaven
03-13-14, 22:06
Seeking advice: If you're meeting a non-pro for the first time at a random No-tel, what steps do you take as precaution to avoid a possible sting or getting robbed? I was thinking getting there first to rent the room, text / email her which room # to knock on, and then wait outside in my car until she gets there to see if there's anything suspicious. Would that work? Thanks.I don't use no-tels but the best bet is to meet her somewhere and take her there. And perhaps get some information you can use to vet her a bit (find her Facebook, high profile arrests etc) before hand. Considering how high the flake rate can be I don't think I would feel comfortable dropping the cash on a room until I could see she was ready to get down.

Jack Reacher
03-13-14, 22:33
Seeking advice: If you're meeting a non-pro for the first time at a random No-tel, what steps do you take as precaution to avoid a possible sting or getting robbed? I was thinking getting there first to rent the room, text / email her which room # to knock on, and then wait outside in my car until she gets there to see if there's anything suspicious. Would that work? Thanks.First of all there is no sting & your not going to get robbed. Yes go to a motel. Park in the lot. Don't rent the room till she gets there.

She will be by herself in a beater car. Go rent the room & have fun. This aint rocket science & don't overthink it.

HollywoodGuy
03-13-14, 22:44
Seeking advice: If you're meeting a non-pro for the first time at a random No-tel, what steps do you take as precaution to avoid a possible sting or getting robbed? I was thinking getting there first to rent the room, text / email her which room # to knock on, and then wait outside in my car until she gets there to see if there's anything suspicious. Would that work? Thanks.I've met girls in the parking lot first. Have a little convo. See if everything is cool first. Then rent the room if it is. Only once I had to leave due to a disagreement on the price. Also I try to use not the bottom of the barrel no-tels, and a big parking lot is helpful to get a good look around. Just stay away from the obviously sketchy places like inglewood, hawthorne, etc.

Member #5616
03-14-14, 02:25
Any infor on this young lady? 307124.

Dontbebare
03-14-14, 16:34
Curious if she is local to LA, photo is from Vegas.

Any infor on this young lady? 307124.

Mmorrison
03-15-14, 02:34
Any infor on this young lady? 307124.Mostly certain I met her last year. College student, 20/21 from the LB / Lakewood area, works or worked at the bulls-eye store? We have to PM face photos to confirm if you want the scoop.

Member #5616
03-15-14, 02:59
Mostly certain I met her last year. College student, 20/21 from the LB / Lakewood area, works or worked at the bulls-eye store? We have to PM face photos to confirm if you want the scoop.She told me she is 21 years old from Long Beach. She said she works at target. Yes, I would like to confirm if she is the same girl you saw. PM me.

Mmorrison
03-15-14, 16:05
She told me she is 21 years old from Long Beach. She said she works at target. Yes, I would like to confirm if she is the same girl you saw. PM me.No need to pm as the info matches.

The photos are her, though I was expecting a smaller girl from them. She's not bbw, but solid thick. Nice personality, very open about herself. More than just accommodating, seemed into it just as much, complete GFE.

Leverslit
03-20-14, 12:25
New batch.

Leverslit
03-20-14, 20:00
New batch 2.

Mmorrison
03-21-14, 09:46
New batch.Waste of time. Has replied to me a few times since early last year, claimed to be a virgin at one point. Seems lonely and wants someone to text all day with, but goes silent every day of a planned meet.

Mmorrison
03-21-14, 09:49
New batch 2.Waste of time. Has replied to me a couple times since last year. Seems surprised and uninterested once sex is mentioned, like she's trying to find some sucker for just her company.

Zauriel
03-21-14, 10:15
I am very interested in #3! That is some MILFy goodness! Looking forward to reading more!

New batch.

Leverslit
03-21-14, 14:12
Everyone deserves a chance.

HollywoodGuy
03-21-14, 15:06
I am very interested in #3! That is some MILFy goodness! Looking forward to reading more!I agree. 3 is the best overall.

Seephor
03-21-14, 15:53
New batch 2.My fav would have to be #2 from the second batch.

Leverslit
03-21-14, 20:32
Waste of time. Has replied to me a couple times since last year Seems surprised and uninterested once sex is mentioned, like she's trying to find some sucker for just her company.

308378Yup, carmen, has to be the stupidest fucking **** there is. She couldn't find her way Out of a paper bag.

Leverslit
03-21-14, 20:40
Looking for cash.

HappyMan4242
03-22-14, 02:25
Looking for cash.I've spoken to the last one in green before. She was saying guys pay her 1500 for oral LOL. I said good luck to ya LOL.

HappyMan4242
03-22-14, 02:29
New batch.I spoke to #3 before, she in the LBC a MILF and told me she does porn on the side. Our schedules didn't work so I didn't get a chance to meet her.

Mmorrison
03-22-14, 12:23
I've spoken to the last one in green before. She was saying guys pay her 1500 for oral LOL. I said good luck to ya LOL.Paula Halla Vough, the self claimed Playboy gold model. Was messing with her got her down to 750 one time, she's delusional.

Glasses
03-23-14, 06:31
Paula Halla Vough, the self claimed Playboy gold model. Was messing with her got her down to 750 one time, she's delusional.Yeah that's her, told me she works at the spearmint in dtla during our chitchat & 750 is a low for ms playboy because she had the audacity to ask me for 30 k in rhinoplasty and she was serious. I told her she should try crowd funding. And then I took the cuttlefish off the hook and thru her back into the sea.

Glasses.

Chica Luv
03-24-14, 00:18
Leverslit, When you have time, please check your PM.

CL.

Looking for cash.

Dolato
03-24-14, 16:51
Looking for cash.It's been a long while, so I'd say she's more semi-pro than non-pro. She's not too bad on the eyes, but has certain rules and things she won't do.

For just $, she's not too bad.

Leverslit
03-24-14, 18:44
It's been a long while, so I'd say she's more semi-pro than non-pro. She's not too bad on the eyes, but has certain rules and things she won't do.

For just $, she's not too bad.Tustin right?

Dolato
03-25-14, 17:09
Tustin right?Although she did mention possibly moving, but with her I learned not to believe most of what she said.

Did you meet up with her?

My experience with her did get better after the first couple times, but never to my satisfaction.

She was right off the 5 so it was convenient while I was working a job down in Irvine for a month.

Leverslit
03-27-14, 18:53
New batch 3.

Seephor
03-27-14, 22:52
New batch 3.I like #4 but then again she looks Hispanic which means that photo is probably 5 years ago before she blew up like a balloon. I always tell women who send grainy shitty photos that today in the 10 megapixel world, there's no excuse sending grainy shitty photos.

Raider1206
03-28-14, 00:48
New batch 3.Liking the second one if you pass please toss it over here.

Leverslit
03-28-14, 01:54
Liking the second one if you pass please toss it over here.Check your pm.

EuroPlayful
03-28-14, 05:25
#1 intrigues me. Body is whatever but I'm sure it's sexy in the moment.

Pm Me with info please.

Proof86
03-28-14, 11:19
I can seem to get any action on there.

Leverslit
03-28-14, 19:39
I like #4 but then again she looks Hispanic which means that photo is probably 5ears ago before she blew up like a balloon. I always tell women who send grainy shitty photos that today in the 10 megapixel world, there's no excuse sending grainy shitty photos.You may be right but I didn't get that feel from texting with her. She seemed like a college girl, but Have not met her.

Dolato
03-28-14, 19:41
New batch 3.I guess she's sending out some explicit photos now to better entice.

Mmorrison
03-29-14, 21:22
Anyone else meet any of this batch?

Seephor
03-30-14, 00:52
Anyone else meet any of this batch?#2 has that naughty nasty in bed come fuck me look, I like.

Psuedonym
03-30-14, 01:13
Has anyone encountered this one?

Are those CraigsL girls, Morrison? I'd give the far right Blonde a try.

Zauriel
03-30-14, 09:55
Nice batch, man! Good luck there!

Anyone else meet any of this batch?

Member #5616
03-30-14, 15:54
Anyone else meet any of this batch?I talked with the third girl before. She is a flake. Told me she moved here from the east coast. Told me her name is Melissa.

Travelling Guy
03-30-14, 19:47
Anyone else meet any of this batch?They all look excellent. Let me know if you decide not to pursue any of them and would love to throw another senior monger a bone!

JahBless453
04-02-14, 11:36
Seen this one. Very nice, a bit on the heavy side. A little to business like in emails, but fun once she arrives. Has done this before, but don't think she is a pro.

Sorry to quote an old post but I'm longtime lurker first time poster. I was corresponding with her for a while and completely lost contact. I def remember wanting to meet up with her. Any info or help would be appreciated.

Mak30
04-02-14, 21:17
Waste of time. Has replied to me a couple times since last year. Seems surprised and uninterested once sex is mentioned, like she's trying to find some sucker for just her company.

308378Lynwood right? Name starts with a see.

Met up with her twice. First time was just BBBJ and second time was full service. She is fun in the sack. Very active and gets really into it. A little on the chubby side with small cups but still worth chasing. Got a couple of naked pics of her but no need to post them.

Mak30
04-02-14, 21:18
I guess she's sending out some explicit photos now to better entice.She has always sent out naked pics. I posted up a bunch of them a couple of months back. She is a fun girl. Definitely needs the help.

HappyMan4242
04-05-14, 06:23
She says she 40. Can host. Ok with 1 per hour two shots. Thinking about it...

Kampfire
04-05-14, 18:23
Making time to have some fun with her. I have not seen a report here. Any of you have an experience? Positive, negative, talents? Have a naughty weekend gentlemen.

SaltyDog
04-05-14, 23:28
New batch 2.What are you doing right and I'm doing wrong? Bots or weird shit is all I get so far.

Crimsonquiggs
04-05-14, 23:50
Making time to have some fun with her. I have not seen a report here. Any of you have an experience? Positive, negative, talents? Have a naughty weekend gentlemen.Crazy. Just getting started in the world of non-pros and heard from her. No clue what I'm doing, but I'll report if I get anything good.

P.S. Any tips for a beginner would be greatly appreciated.

Leverslit
04-06-14, 02:06
MILF. 30's. In la. Willing to drive to the oc for two hour visits or 3 hits shots for 1.5. Tempted. Any intel?I banged this old working girl. Nice BJ and ended up cumming in her mouth. Body is kind of torn up.

HappyMan4242
04-06-14, 02:11
MILF. 30's. In la. Willing to drive to the oc for two hour visits or 3 hits shots for 1.5. Tempted. Any intel?Spoke to her tonight. She says tomorrow is use bday and she need a daddy to take care of her good in bed. Ok.. Hard to resist. I told her tomorrow late night. She said ok.

Tony1414
04-06-14, 07:45
MILF. 30's. In la. Willing to drive to the oc for two hour visits or 3 hits shots for 1.5. Tempted. Any intel?How do I get in touch with her?

Akirider
04-06-14, 23:32
She has always sent out naked pics. I posted up a bunch of them a couple of months back. She is a fun girl. Definitely needs the help.Would love to see these pics. Link? Can't find them.

HappyMan4242
04-06-14, 23:55
How do I get in touch with her?Will pm you.

HappyMan4242
04-07-14, 00:11
MILF. 30's. In la. Willing to drive to the oc for two hour visits or 3 hits shots for 1.5. Tempted. Any intel?She just told me she's looking for new friends. But 2 min. Her prices went up. Pm if interested. Would rather trade, unless you're a senior member then I'll give contact for on trade.

Raider121
04-07-14, 00:54
Will pm you.I'll do her LOL Hook it up with her info.

HappyMan4242
04-07-14, 05:10
She wanted 4 hour min at 1 per hour LOL. Or no nice. Didn't like Greek, claims she's a model student. I passed.

Leverslit
04-07-14, 16:00
Anybody hit this.

HappyMan4242
04-07-14, 16:22
She's hot. 21. Wants me to finance her boob job at 5000-6000 gs LOL. Would any of you guys do it? LOL.

Leverslit
04-07-14, 17:53
Any info On this one.

Tjinla2001
04-07-14, 21:06
She's hot. 21. Wants me to finance her boob job at 5000-6000 gs LOL. Would any of you guys do it? LOL.If she is hard up, please refer her to me. I think a fair price is $150 for BBBJ and cfs.

Seephor
04-07-14, 21:11
Anybody hit this.Mmmmm... Can I have some A1 with that..

PaperTiger24
04-07-14, 21:46
Anybody hit this.Wants 300 for the hr. Most likely a pro or a utr at best.

FunTrust
04-07-14, 23:55
She's hot. 21. Wants me to finance her boob job at 5000-6000 gs LOL. Would any of you guys do it? LOL.Yes, I do her 60 times and then give her the money. 3 x a week for 20 weeks.

HappyMan4242
04-08-14, 01:13
Yes, I do her 60 times and then give her the money. 3 x a week for 20 weeks.If it was that easy LOL. I think she wants a big down payment LOL.

GoldenMan
04-08-14, 11:28
Gentlemen, I hope all is well.

I see the quality of "non-pros" seems to be plummeting, and that's a shame. As for me, I've been gorging myself on the finest laides HX has to offer. Driving all over L.A. And Orange County, violating the best lookers I can find. Sometimes paying an extra $50 for outcall, trying to achieve both quality and quantity.

My Christmas girlfriends have broken up with me, for various reasons, but mostly due to the fact that they wanted real boyfriends, not just a dirty old pervert who pays the rent. The relationships ran their course in the typical fashion.

But fortunately, pussy is just like money, and I'm an expert at acquiring both. One of the rules is to always have multiple streams of income so that any minor setback is simply an opportunity to focus your attention elsewhere. It's all just a game after all.

Just this last weekend I have consumated a new mutually-beneficial friendship with a young latina spinner who works as a barista. A soon to be ex-barista, now that she knows I'm legit. Like many young hotties, she has champagne tastes and a Bud Light budget, enabled by Visa and Mastercard. Outsized dreams for herself, an undersized IQ, and sex appeal off the charts, which is her only real asset in life.

After buttering her up for quite a while and getting her to like me, I got her talking about her problems and used the same line I always use, "Sounds like you need a rich boyfriend." The bait was set and she bit hard. Within 36 hours I had her bent over the kitchen table, looking back at me and saying filthy things.

Thank God for vasectomies.

Step away from Craigslist, gentlemen. Go find some free range pussy, and stop treating her like an hourly escort. You'll pay less and have a much better experience.

Remember you don't need to be rich, you just need to be rich compared to her.

HappyMan4242
04-08-14, 15:09
Says she's 20 .. Japanese / Peru / black... Intrigued by her...

HappyMan4242
04-08-14, 15:14
She's hot. 21. Wants me to finance her boob job at 5000-6000 gs LOL. Would any of you guys do it? LOL.I have an appointment for several consultations & I'll let you know where the financial planning plays in...

I was thinking 500/600 a visit 10-12 visits (I haven't looked into this before & I haven't seen any doctors or spoken to anyone about this procedure so this is just an estimate).

150 2 hrs first visit.. Anal additional 150...

On the first visit I would like to go to an adult store to buy an outfit & adventurous sex toys to enhance our sexual experience together...

Let me know if this sounds like something you can agree too?

HappyMan4242
04-08-14, 15:25
Says she's nursing student In Pasadena...

PaperTiger24
04-08-14, 17:10
Wants 300 for the hr. Most likely a pro or a utr at best.Got it down to 200 for a regular arrangement. Told her no more than half that at most. Didn't take it the wrong way and was sweet about it. Told each other good luck. Damn because if she's like the pics that would have been fun.

Chica Luv
04-08-14, 19:12
I would meet with her, talk her into letting me sample the goods, and then offer to finance her boob job one BBBJ / FS ride at a time.

CL.

She's hot. 21. Wants me to finance her boob job at 5000-6000 gs LOL. Would any of you guys do it? LOL.

HappyMan4242
04-08-14, 20:09
Another bite. Pasadena area. Was ok with .1 and 2 shots. Any intel?

Leverslit
04-09-14, 01:35
Another bite. Pasadena area. Was ok with .1 and 2 shots. Any intel?Ya she's replied to me a couple of times, graduate student blah blah blah. Did you see her body pics, she is pretty big.

FunTrust
04-09-14, 02:40
I have an appointment for several consultations & I'll let you know where the financial planning plays in...

I was thinking 500/600 a visit 10-12 visits (I haven't looked into this before & I haven't seen any doctors or spoken to anyone about this procedure so this is just an estimate).

150 2 hrs first visit.. Anal additional 150...

On the first visit I would like to go to an adult store to buy an outfit & adventurous sex toys to enhance our sexual experience together...

Let me know if this sounds like something you can agree too?I don't know why you would want me to agree to it, should you be asking her.

By the way, my rates are real cheep. My lesiure world special is 50 bucks, but I won't daty them if they are over 80.

Akon123
04-09-14, 03:11
Says she's nursing student In Pasadena...She's about half the height and twice the width of the pictures.

Seansunrise
04-09-14, 10:43
Says she's 20 .. Japanese / Peru / black... Intrigued by her...She's a pro, hosts in hotel rooms sometimes.

HappyMan4242
04-09-14, 14:11
Part time MILF model and nurse. Was cool with $.5 3 holer. Thinking about it.

TW978
04-09-14, 17:27
Part time MILF model and nurse. Was cool with $.5 3 holer. Thinking about it.Lets do this!

Tipisil
04-09-14, 20:50
Part time MILF model and nurse. Was cool with $.5 3 holer. Thinking about it.If you're thinking about it, send me her info and ill TOFT.

FireOfMyLions
04-09-14, 20:59
I am new here, but she is not worth it. Pics are too old.

She's about half the height and twice the width of the pictures.

Seephor
04-09-14, 22:53
Part time MILF model and nurse. Was cool with $.5 3 holer. Thinking about it.5 is not bad at all unless her photo is waaaay off from what she really looks like (I have a feeling it probably is). If you have success with her, I'd be more than happy to kabob her on my skewer.

HapaBoy86
04-09-14, 23:01
Part time MILF model and nurse. Was cool with $.5 3 holer. Thinking about it.Have a link to her?

Kampfire
04-09-14, 23:59
I'm pretty sure I've heard from this one before but cannot find it in the files. Anyone else have a good time? Bad time?

Leverslit
04-10-14, 02:13
Have a link to her?I fucked her, I fucked her real good and only gave her 20 bucks gas money.

Ddddan218
04-10-14, 09:24
Something seems off.

A nurse in LA makes more than 50,000 $ per year.

If they work in OR or other specialty areas, they can make up to 100,000 $.

For whatever reason, many women claim to be a nurse (I think) and I believe most of that claim is BS.

Part time MILF model and nurse. Was cool with $.5 3 holer. Thinking about it.

HollywoodGuy
04-10-14, 11:04
Something seems off.

A nurse in LA makes more than 50,000 $ per year.

If they work in OR or other specialty areas, they can make up to 100,000 $.

For whatever reason, many women claim to be a nurse (I think) and I believe most of that claim is BS.Lots of CNA's call themselves nurses. They make like 8-15 an hour. LPN's and RN's make the good money. Dated a non pro nurse for a year. She made like 40k a year. She was still always broke due to family obligations.

FireOfMyLions
04-10-14, 18:31
After reading all posts for months and learning from them, I started my hunting games few weeks. So far, I was excited and disappointed with all fake girl who would reply old or inaccurate pictures. Until I met this one very recently, she is English and still has accent. She invited me to her nice apartment and never watched the clock.

FireOfMyLions
04-10-14, 20:05
Does any one has information about this girl. She is the hottest girl who ever responded my post so far. I truly hope she is real. 312626.

Mlaven19
04-11-14, 02:32
Does any one has information about this girl. She is the hottest girl who ever responded my post so far. I truly hope she is real. 312626.Something about her eyes though. LOL.

HapaBoy86
04-11-14, 05:30
Does any one has information about this girl. She is the hottest girl who ever responded my post so far. I truly hope she is real. 312626.I believe is on HHH exxx.

Ddddan218
04-11-14, 09:17
Ok, I am way too late for the party.

I accidentally found the picture of this one that Baldy Cruiser found from CL few years back.

The master hobbyist (seriously) Baldy or any of you guys still seeing her?

I assume that she'd got heavier by now but still want to give it a try if possible.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Raider1206
04-11-14, 10:00

I accidentally found the picture of this one that Baldy Cruiser found from CL few years back.

I assume that she'd got heavier by now but still want to give it a try if possible.

Thanks!

312758She is the ultimate BBBJ queen but she's retired engaged to a black porn guy. Sorry your aboutba year to late buddy.

Ddddan218
04-11-14, 10:46
She is the ultimate BBBJ queen but she's retired engaged to a black porn guy. Sorry your aboutba year to late buddy.Thanks for letting me know bro.

I'm WAY too late for the party for sure. .

Sabor
04-11-14, 12:19

Thanks!

312758Baldy introduced me to her a year ago. Saw her twice but last I heard she was in Vegas. She was mad cool and a good lay. Real pretty. 312809.

Ddddan218
04-11-14, 12:25
Yeah, she's very pretty with nice body.

I joined this site way too late! LOL.

Baldy introduced me to her a year ago. Saw her twice but last I heard she was in Vegas. She was mad cool and a good lay. Real pretty. 312809.

FireOfMyLions
04-11-14, 14:48
I am having unexpected success. Here are two new replies from last night. Any information about them?

Rainjam
04-12-14, 12:00
This sweet gal responded to my ad, the ac was actually in the IE. Any info? She seems legit. 313042.

HappyMan4242
04-12-14, 14:04
Says her name is Elizabeth...27.. 3 holer...

Dash Belli
04-13-14, 11:00
Says her name is Elizabeth...27.. 3 holer...Hey Happyman. Can you PM me her info? Would love to see this one? Any idea on her donation and what part of LA she's located?

Justn Beaver
04-13-14, 11:28
I am having unexpected success. Here are two new replies from last night. Any information about them?Hello Guys,

I like the girl that is in the first picture. If you are not interested in seeing her then I would be more than happy to go for her if you are willing to give me her contact information. I would be very appreciative for this Mr. FOML.

Thank you.

Millhaven
04-13-14, 12:21
Says her name is Elizabeth...27.. 3 holer...I wish. Let us know how it goes. This is the kind I tend to go for.

JohnCoop
04-13-14, 21:25
Says her name is Elizabeth...27.. 3 holer...Wow, quite a cutie, let me get at that after you're done, would love to spread them cheeks!

Socalasian
04-14-14, 16:20
Haven't seen the first one. Second girl has been around for a while. Far from a non-pro.

Happy Hunting!

I am having unexpected success. Here are two new replies from last night. Any information about them?

Dash Belli
04-14-14, 16:42
Says her name is Elizabeth...27.. 3 holer...I did a TinEye on her photo and nothing came up. She's definitely below the radar, at least in terms of using the posted photo.

RManuel236
04-15-14, 10:43
Thinking about seeing her today. She is 20 from Long Beach. Anyone seen her?

Leverslit
04-16-14, 02:07
Thinking about seeing her today. She is 20 from Long Beach. Anyone seen her?Looks like Belinda, right?

PaperTiger24
04-16-14, 13:18
Looks like Belinda, right?Yup. Belinda hit me up the other day and sent the same picture. Didn't go through with it. Has anyone else? She just seemed like someone who's going to be bigger than their pics. Turn off for me.

Mphelper909
04-16-14, 13:52
Says her name is Elizabeth...27.. 3 holer...Hey I want to meet this one number had a latina on here before.

Leverslit
04-16-14, 14:03
Yup. Belinda hit me up the other day and sent the same picture. Didn't go through with it. Has anyone else? She just seemed like someone who's going to be bigger than their pics. Turn off for me.Yes she is bigger and will hound you every week to meet.

RManuel236
04-16-14, 15:31
Looks like Belinda, right?Yes she is a bit bigger than her pics. BBBJ and okay service. Probably will not return to see again. Damage was a benji.

Raider121
04-16-14, 20:34
Was she okay I'll do her.

Yes she is a bit bigger than her pics. BBBJ and okay service. Probably will not return to see again. Damage was a benji.

RManuel236
04-17-14, 10:06
Was she okay I'll do her.Yea not bad. She likes it rough and can take a pounding. Message me if you want her info.

TW978
04-17-14, 14:52
Says her name is Elizabeth...27.. 3 holer...Any updates on this one?

Would love to see her if possible.

JahBless453
04-19-14, 13:33
Yup. Belinda hit me up the other day and sent the same picture. Didn't go through with it. Has anyone else? She just seemed like someone who's going to be bigger than their pics. Turn off for me.I'm interested in her too. Let me know.

LatinaLove
04-21-14, 22:50
So I got ahit from all these and I have a couple of phone numbers.

Millhaven
04-22-14, 02:40
So I got ahit from all these and I have a couple of phone numbers.#6 is a notorious fake going back to the beginning of this thread.

Let me know how #8 goes, I always wanted to bang siamese twins.

Had a real young latina contact me Friday, her car just got towed and was up to give a HJ but I was stuck on something at work. Might hit her back soon anyway. Otherwise just kinda dead but I am no longer as creative as I used to be, recycling the same posts for years.

JahBless453
04-22-14, 09:32
So I got ahit from all these and I have a couple of phone numbers.I like the homely types. Shoot me #1 if you don't get to her.

RManuel236
04-22-14, 10:07
So I got ahit from all these and I have a couple of phone numbers.Yes #6 is fake. And I see some familiar faces that responded to my ads before but none that I have actually seen.

RManuel236
04-22-14, 10:11
Has anyone has their CL account blacklisted? I tried renewing some ads a couple days ago and every single one was deleted. And now when I try to post new ads, It just says the post being blocked. I had to create a new email and new account. Such a pain to have to switch everything.

Dontbebare
04-22-14, 10:51
I would be interested in the second one if your not going to pursue it.

So I got ahit from all these and I have a couple of phone numbers.

Xnintoolx
04-22-14, 22:31
Has anyone has their CL account blacklisted? I tried renewing some ads a couple days ago and every single one was deleted. And now when I try to post new ads, It just says the post being blocked. I had to create a new email and new account. Such a pain to have to switch everything.I'm in the same boat. Even with a new account my ad will post but get deleted within 5-10 min. Do your ads seem to stay after you post them with the new email addy? Also are you keeping the same description word for word?

RManuel236
04-23-14, 10:07
I'm in the same boat. Even with a new account my ad will post but get deleted within 5-10 min. Do your ads seem to stay after you post them with the new email addy? Also are you keeping the same description word for word?Well I have had to start over and rethink my ads. I tried to post the same ads as before but those get deleted, so have to change it all up.

LatinaLove
04-23-14, 12:15
Here's is a ebony beauty I have her digits she's 24.I don't dig ebony so I'm willing to trade for a latina or white 18-22 with about the same body proportion.

Millhaven
04-23-14, 13:06
I'm in the same boat. Even with a new account my ad will post but get deleted within 5-10 min. Do your ads seem to stay after you post them with the new email addy? Also are you keeping the same description word for word?Anything mentioning cash, generosity or blatantly soliciting pay for play gets yanked. You just have to get more creative in your wording. I wish there was a better way for those of us who don't want to spend $50 on a Sugar Daddy For Me membership.

Seephor
04-24-14, 04:31
So going to tease you some more with my blondie non-pro regular (And I thought I would never have a regular). Walks out nude fresh from the shower and jumps on me. We passionately kiss while she rubs me in all the right places. DATY central tonight, had her juices flowing. The favor was returned with gusto. Suited up, went at it mish then K9 and finished in mish. More DATY as she couldn't get enough (who wouldn't). I admit, I sweat like crazy and tonight was no exception. She was getting showered and I tell her I'm sorry for sweating all over her only to hear the sweet words that seems to have come from a deep, dark brain cavity of "I don't care! TCS-ellipses} That's my kind of girl!

Contrast it with some cold ***** a couple weeks ago who was in the same situation... I packed up and exited midway with that one. No repeat, like to forget, no fun.

Seephor
04-24-14, 04:37
Going to tease you some more with my blondie non-pro regular I saw tonight (And I thought I would never have a regular). Walks out nude fresh from the shower and jumps on me. We passionately kiss while she rubs me in all the right places. DATY central tonight, had her juices flowing. The favor was returned with gusto. Suited up, went at it mish then K9 and finished in mish. More DATY as she couldn't get enough (who wouldn't). I admit, I sweat like crazy MOFO and tonight was no exception. She was getting showered and I tell her I was sorry for showering her only to hear the sweet words that seems to have come from a deep, dark brain cavity of "I don't care! TCS-ellipses} That's my kind of girl!

Contrast it with some cold ***** a couple weeks ago who was in the same situation. I packed up and exited midway with that one. No repeat, like to forget, no fun.

RManuel236
04-24-14, 12:24
Got a response from this little hottie this morning. 24 year old nursing student needing some financial help. I jumped on it and will be meeting her tomorrow. Wish me luck LOL. Says she has never done this and wants to talk on the phone before we meet to make sure I'm not a serial killer. Sounds legit. Will let you all know how it goes.

315553 315554.

RManuel236
04-24-14, 12:29
Here's is a ebony beauty I have her digits she's 24.I don't dig ebony so I'm willing to trade for a latina or white 18-22 with about the same body proportion.That's funny she just emailed me last night wanting to meet. I had talked to her before but couldn't agree on a price or time. I stopped talking to her and she just emailed me out of the blue. Must need the money.

Noobie1
04-24-14, 12:32
Heads up. She's a fake or a flake. She'll send you to different locations. One day she's here and the next day she's somewhere else.

Here's is a ebony beauty I have her digits she's 24.I don't dig ebony so I'm willing to trade for a latina or white 18-22 with about the same body proportion.

Noobie1
04-24-14, 12:34
She's nowhere near a non pro, far from it. She's been replying to ads for a couple of years now. Some already met her.

Got a response from this little hottie this morning. 24 year old nursing student needing some financial help. I jumped on it and will be meeting her tomorrow. Wish me luck LOL. Says she has never done this and wants to talk on the phone before we meet to make sure I'm not a serial killer. Sounds legit. Will let you all know how it goes.

315553 315554.

Noobie1
04-24-14, 12:38
Go to page 4 in this section, you'll see the reports on her.

315553 315554.

Fitibikeco
04-24-14, 16:13
Mucha Suerte Amigo¡.

315553 315554.

Fitibikeco
04-24-14, 16:15
How much money she ask for Donation?

That's funny she just emailed me last night wanting to meet. I had talked to her before but couldn't agree on a price or time. I stopped talking to her and she just emailed me out of the blue. Must need the money.

RManuel236
04-24-14, 18:54
How much money she ask for Donation?A benji to a benji and a half. But just wasn't able to arrange a day to see her. Plus I wasn't too interested. Not really my type.

Leverslit
04-24-14, 19:19
Some freshies that need a little help.

PaperTiger24
04-24-14, 19:51
Going to tease you some more with my blondie non-pro regular I saw tonight (And I thought I would never have a regular). Walks out nude fresh from the shower and jumps on me. We passionately kiss while she rubs me in all the right places. DATY central tonight, had her juices flowing. The favor was returned with gusto. Suited up, went at it mish then K9 and finished in mish. More DATY as she couldn't get enough (who wouldn't). I admit, I sweat like crazy MOFO and tonight was no exception. She was getting showered and I tell her I was sorry for showering her only to hear the sweet words that seems to have come from a deep, dark brain cavity of "I don't care! TCS-ellipses} That's my kind of girl!

Contrast it with some cold ***** a couple weeks ago who was in the same situation. I packed up and exited midway with that one. No repeat, like to forget, no fun.This blonde from Pasadena?

AlphabetA007
04-24-14, 20:58
Here's is a ebony beauty I have her digits she's 24.I don't dig ebony so I'm willing to trade for a latina or white 18-22 with about the same body proportion.Hey LL, this is her. Let me know what you think.

Hornyag
04-24-14, 21:13
Some freshies that need a little help.Nice crop there, #4 is the cream of the crop for me, bet she tastes like strawberries...mmmmmmmm.

Raider1206
04-24-14, 21:36
Here's is a ebony beauty I have her digits she's 24.I don't dig ebony so I'm willing to trade for a latina or white 18-22 with about the same body proportion.Damn that one is just my type.

RManuel236
04-24-14, 21:41
Some freshies that need a little help.Numbers 4, 6, and 7 are definitely my type. Let me know if you want to share.

PaperTiger24
04-24-14, 21:54
Numbers 4, 6, and 7 are definitely my type. Let me know if you want to share.Yup same here let me know if you're able to share.

Seephor
04-24-14, 23:53
This blonde from Pasadena?No she's not from Pasadena.

Psuedonym
04-25-14, 03:59
5-2, 122. Safe play only.

Tipisil
04-25-14, 09:41
Some freshies that need a little help.If you're willing to trade, I would like a shot at #6 and #7.

Socalasian
04-25-14, 12:33
Have seen #4 photo before. Strongly believe it is a fake. Also have seen the pierced nipples in posts before- might be a UTR but not new.

Nice catches. Great job!!

Happy Hunting!

Some freshies that need a little help.

Millhaven
04-25-14, 12:38
5-2, 122. Safe play only.

315692This is the same girl as #6 below who I have also communicated with briefly. Compensation has not been discussed. Anyone here actually see her?

Leverslit
04-25-14, 14:47
This is the same girl as #6 below who I have also communicated with briefly. Compensation has not been discussed. Anyone here actually see her?150 Did not see.

Leverslit
04-25-14, 14:48
Have seen #4 photo before. Strongly believe it is a fake. Also have seen the pierced nipples in posts before- might be a UTR but not new.

Nice catches. Great job!!

Happy Hunting!I don't think that she is fake. Had lengthy text chat with her.

Psuedonym
04-25-14, 18:51
This is the same girl as #6 below who I have also communicated with briefly. Compensation has not been discussed. Anyone here actually see her?She's still looking for those early presidents? Mostly annual and passing knowledge for 2 hrs for too bens. She said she's not a pro in her first e-mail to me about rent help. Who knows how non-pro she is.

Sunbind213
04-26-14, 22:30
Hey LL, this is her. Let me know what you think.Hey I'm kinda new to this site and wanted to know if I can get her digits, and what she wants in return. Ahaha cheers.

Sunbind213
04-27-14, 05:31
I am guessing people aren't using craigslist anymore so I was wondering where I could go to find some fresh talent for myself. Cheers!

Skillz99
04-29-14, 09:50
Any info on this lady? She said she's from West Hills. Thanks guys.

Shark in OC
04-29-14, 13:35
I am guessing people aren't using craigslist anymore so I was wondering where I could go to find some fresh talent for myself. Cheers!If you look at the testimonials on here, and from my personal experience, Craigslist is very sketchy. Other dating specific sites have recently been ratted out for having fake female profiles created by employees of the site to attract more men to their site.

Thus, I have given up on trying to find non-pros on-line until I hear about a legitimate site that has a higher percentage of legitimate girls looking for guys. Seems it might never happen.

I personally find non-pros the old fashioned way now. At bars, in the grocery store, at business functions (not at my own office, but at seminars and conferences), hotel bars. I have a much higher percentage of scores than any time I have ever spent on line. By the way, I am old, and not a good looking guy.

Again, I do not knock those on this forum who have had better luck, or better skills, in scoping out the real deals online, but I just don't seem to have that on-line game like some in this forum.

My 2 cents, but I welcome you guys who have luck on-line to give him advice.

-Shark-.

Millhaven
04-29-14, 13:54
I am guessing people aren't using craigslist anymore so I was wondering where I could go to find some fresh talent for myself. Cheers!I am no longer despairing over the lack of activity on Craigslist.

http://autoblow2.com/

Seafor
04-29-14, 19:03

This one messaged me on Tinder. Thought she was a regular chick for coffee or some other way of me reinforcing my social awkwardness and lack of any skills, but then she sent me this pic, and wanted me to come over, but only to her place in the HOOD near the western track, and would only meet there, not for a coffee, not anywhere but her pad. Said she was 19. Got pushy and "but come on I'm 19 and squirt and blah blah bullshit".

I seem to remember seeing this photo somewhere before, maybe on CL before it went to crap. Tineye was a negative, but something was fishy about her insistence on only meeting at her pad.

Started texting me pussy pics with "come give me some depth baby", etc. And I deleted her from my non-monger phone (thought she was a regular chick at first, why use a monger phone for tinder, seemed harmless enough).

Anyone else recall seeing a photo like this one?

HollywoodGuy
04-29-14, 19:09

This one messaged me on Tinder. Thought she was a regular chick for coffee or some other way of me reinforcing my social awkwardness and lack of any skills, but then she sent me this pic, and wanted me to come over, but only to her place in the HOOD near the western track, and would only meet there, not for a coffee, not anywhere but her pad. Said she was 19. Got pushy and "but come on I'm 19 and squirt and blah blah bullshit".

I seem to remember seeing this photo somewhere before, maybe on CL before it went to crap. Tineye was a negative, but something was fishy about her insistence on only meeting at her pad.

Started texting me pussy pics with "come give me some depth baby", etc. And I deleted her from my non-monger phone (thought she was a regular chick at first, why use a monger phone for tinder, seemed harmless enough).

Anyone else recall seeing a photo like this one?She is a hottie... Just go to her place with $ and leave your wallet at home. Seriously.