PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RegulatorD
06-21-12, 23:13
First many thanks to Mphelper909 for the connection! Thats what I love about this network. I owe you bro. Monica rocked my world spent over two hours with her, sex, talking, driving. Her body is stunning and her face is pretty and the kitty is tight. No babies. What more can you want. BBBJCIM and FS multi possitions and second pop for $. You kindn me? I highly recommend, thanks also to Baldy for a hook up even if I was unable to connect, thanks LA usasg

Money4Play
06-21-12, 23:14
Says her name is Colleen any info?

182634That girl is Scam. Tells you to go to woodland hills and drop money outside. She has been on CL for a longtime.

LikeTheNipples
06-21-12, 23:19
Hey guys,

So I'm getting more responses to my ads. I'm having an issue with the topic of donations. Usually for some girls we'll set up a meeting time and place. The subject of donations though doesn't come up until I ask. They will then say "anything you could help out with." Does that mean I'm free to donate whatever amount I want? Like could I take a girl to a motel and just pay her 40 bucks after?Don't even bring it up! LOL.

If you don't bring it up and they don't bring it up that only raises your chances for freebies! LOL

Poloman
06-22-12, 00:00
That's her only pic because she's like 50 pounds heavier now and it was taken like 10 years ago!

She is fat! I saw her once and that was it. I figured I was already there. She said she used to do this a long time ago and stoped for a while.Thanks. You saved me some cash. I was really tempted to go see her but I'm not into big girls.

Poloman
06-22-12, 00:07
21 year old Latina from Sun Valley. Exchanged quite a few text messages with her today and she sounded real fun. We agreed to a cardate tonight at 8. Got the directions and headed over but once I got there she stop responding to my texts and didn't pick up her phone. Waited for 30 mins at the Target and bounced when I realized I've been flaked on.

She's cute so if she texts me again I'm willing to give her another chance. Anyone seen her?

Poloman
06-22-12, 00:32
21 year old latina. Has anyone seen her? Tried to hook up with her for a car date at 8 pm but when I got to her place she stop responding to my texts and phone calls. She's cute so I'll excuse this one time flake and try to hook up with her again if she ever texts or calls me back.

AsianFrosty
06-22-12, 00:58
This one says she is in Koreatown.

Last 4 digits on phone are 3860.

Any info guys?

182676This chick has been scamming guys on CL forever. Rumor has it that she is carrying something nasty that you don't want.

Lbcheech
06-22-12, 10:01
I'm new to this site but I'm not new to the hobby. This site is incredible but was lost on something in this thread. The non-pros are incredible but I'm still lost as to where to find. I see that you guys mention them responding to ads. Where? Please help as I would love to enjoy the fun with you guys!

Thanks and hope to report some info soon.

Jack Reacher
06-22-12, 14:02
I'm new to this site but I'm not new to the hobby. This site is incredible but was lost on something in this thread. The non-pros are incredible but I'm still lost as to where to find. I see that you guys mention them responding to ads. Where? Please help as I would love to enjoy the fun with you guys!

Thanks and hope to report some info soon.Guys post personal ads in Craigs List & Back Page. Also RTFF.

Monger X
06-22-12, 17:23
Anyone have any intel on this one?

Says she's a student and artist in Koreatown. No hits on tineye.

Mmorrison
06-22-12, 20:14
Anyone have any intel on this one?

Says she's a student and artist in Koreatown. No hits on tineye.

182776Ryann. UTR, has replied a few times in the past years. Claims to have had SD before. A little too butch for me.

This one says she is in Koreatown.

Last 4 digits on phone are 3860.

Any info guys?

182676Goes by judybooty5000, eroticarrangement, judythong. Also UTR, replied several years ago. Started out as a SMC emo offering massage.

HollywoodGuy
06-22-12, 23:28
Ryann. UTR, has replied a few times in the past years. Claims to have had SD before. A little too butch for me.

Goes by judybooty5000, eroticarrangement, judythong. Also UTR, replied several years ago. Started out as a SMC emo offering massage.I have been with this Cambodian girl in the bottom row of pics. Total waste of time at any price. And you can add about 40 lbs to those pics.

Kampfire
06-23-12, 14:15
I've seen her off the 5 in sun valley, cardate, she is legit. Very good BJ skills, with huge young thick tits. She is chubbier than her pics lead you to believe, but she is a nice girl with quality oral skills.

21 year old latina. Has anyone seen her? Tried to hook up with her for a car date at 8 pm but when I got to her place she stop responding to my texts and phone calls. She's cute so I'll excuse this one time flake and try to hook up with her again if she ever texts or calls me back.

Alxm1
06-23-12, 22:53
S is an up and coming actress and has done some scenes for some teen movies, cable tv teen shows and small independent films. She is still struggling but she is very talented and one day I hope she gets her big break. Had been talking to her since the end of January. She was a little nervous and a sporadic replyer. Then she went quiet for a few weeks. She came back and apologized and said she was nervous about the whole thing. I eased her and finally we setup a meeting.

She's about 5'6", 20, auburn hair and a sexy mix that includes Irish. Had agreed to 120 for no real set time limit. Pretty much anything on the menu. She's clean so bareback was good to go. She's really cute and a sweet girl. Laidback and goofy. Talked for a little before and then started making out. Great lip kisser but she's still learning how to use her tongue for french. LOL Took some photos before we got really dirty and a few in the beginning of the antics. Can't show her face in nude pics for obvious reasons. I showed them to her after to reassure her that I didn't get her face. She liked posing for me as she does some modeling and it was fun.

She can suck dick pretty good. Spent a long time down there making sure junior was happy. She told me she was going to try some stuff she read about in Cosmo. I said go ahead and it was nice. She made me cum and I asked her to swallow but she's still new to it. So she swallowed a little but the rest she let drip out of her mouth. She apologized and had a pouty look on her face. I told her no worries and that I appreciated that she tried. So got to work on that with her. Haha.

Relaxed a little, talked and made out again. Was my turn to eat that sweet pussy. She had some lotion or perfume down there and it smelled nice. I loved that and ate her out to both our big smiles. Had her legs in her chest and rimmed her asshole too. She giggled and squirmed when I did that and let out a surprised Oooooh. Said she never had a guy do that to her. I was loving it and after a bit she had a nice cum. I was rock hard of course and her being really nice and wet, I went missionary on her. Going into that wet hot pussy felt great. She's got some meaty lips but the pussy is tight. After a little pulled out and couldn't make it to her mouth so just let it rip on her stomach / titties. Whew that was good.

Spent the next few hours, chillin, talking, making out and of course fuckin in diff positions. She had her second cum with her riding cowgirl. Wanted to make her cum more but she said it's hard for her to cum. No worries, just something else to explore with her to make her cum more often. I love seeing, feeling and hearing a woman cum, such a beautiful sight. I barely managed a third nut, after doing doggy with her and I came on her ass. Love that ass too on her I had fun spanking the heck out of it and she loved it too. Think we spent a little close to 4 hours. She had to leave for a dinner party. Great girl. Sorry fellas, this one is super private.

I have seen her regularly since this first time. She's becoming more of a second gf to me at this point and money is barely involved anymore. She has talked to me about it, so I guess I will work the bf angle with her. And she finally got on birth control. So next time we are both are excited about creampie. I plan on seeing her till she says no more or I get married. LOL Outties!

LikeTheNipples
06-23-12, 23:20
Props on the great find! Those hand prints on the ass had me rolling LOL.

S is an up and coming actress and has done some scenes for some teen movies and tv, such as nick tv and small independent films. She is still struggling but she is very talented and one day I hope she gets her big break. Had been talking to her since the end of January. She was a little nervous and a sporadic replyer. Then she went quiet for a few weeks. She came back and apologized and said she was nervous about the whole thing. I eased her and finally we setup a meeting.

LikeTheNipples
06-23-12, 23:30
I hadn't posted in a while and decided to post an ad on CL yesterday.

All I got was spam and these 2 that were actually real but seemed like non non-pro's.

The 1st one had me trying to find a motel in Hollywood. None were good enough for her. I googled her email and found her on a sugar daddy web site, but I still wanted to see what would happen so I played along with her. To make a long story short she ended up flaking on me.

The 2nd one wanted 300 when I mentioned that was too much the emails stopped.

Raider1206
06-24-12, 00:39
I hadn't posted in a while and decided to post an ad on CL yesterday.

All I got was spam and these 2 that were actually real but seemed like non non-pro's.

The 1st one had me trying to find a motel in Hollywood. None were good enough for her. I googled her email and found her on a sugar daddy web site, but I still wanted to see what would happen so I played along with her. To make a long story short she ended up flaking on me.

The 2nd one wanted 300 when I mentioned that was too much the emails stopped.The 2nd is a pro used to post on BP a lot in the Alhambra area. 300 is crazy I got a non pro offering 300 unlimited cream pies all nite long with pics and video.

Xnintoolx
06-24-12, 10:34
Here are some finds for the past week. Any intel?

DropFrame
06-24-12, 15:33

This one wants to meet up in her van."I ran up a credit card bill and if hubby finds out will kill me.

I could meet all the time to pay it off pay me a little each time?"

Anybody else help her with the bills?

Anthramorse
06-24-12, 15:34
Got an email from this one.

Anyone?

Lazyguy
06-24-12, 16:35
S is an up and coming actress and has done some scenes for some teen movies, cable tv teen shows and small independent films. She is still struggling but she is very talented and one day I hope she gets her big break. Had been talking to her since the end of January. She was a little nervous and a sporadic replyer. Then she went quiet...WOW. That girl is great. I wish I could figure out how you guys find girls like this. She is a real gem. I wouldn't share her with anyone. LOL

KennyHLee
06-24-12, 18:00
S is an up and coming actress and has done some scenes for some teen movies, cable tv teen shows and small independent films. She is still struggling but she is very talented and one day I hope she gets her big break. Had been talking to her since the end of January. She was a little nervous and a sporadic replyer. Then she went quiet for a few weeks. She came back and apologized and said she was nervous about the whole thing. I eased her and finally we setup a meeting.

She's about 5'6".20, auburn hair and a sexy mix that includes Irish. Had agreed to 120 for no real set time limit. Pretty much anything on the menu. She's clean so bareback was good to go. She's really cute and a sweet girl. Laidback and goofy. Talked for a little before and then started making out. Great lip kisser but she's still learning how to use her tongue for french. LOL Took some photos before we got really dirty and a few in the beginning of the antics. Can't show her face in nude pics for obvious reasons. I showed them to her after to reassure her that I didn't get her face. She liked posing for me as she does some modeling and it was fun.

She can suck dick pretty good. Spent a long time down there making sure junior was happy. She told me she was going to try some stuff she read about in Cosmo. I said go ahead and it was nice. She made me cum and I asked her to swallow but she's still new to it. So she swallowed a little but the rest she let drip out of her mouth. She apologized and had a pouty look on her face. I told her no worries and that I appreciated that she tried. So got to work on that with her. Haha.

Relaxed a little, talked and made out again. Was my turn to eat that sweet pussy. She had some lotion or perfume down there and it smelled nice. I loved that and ate her out to both our big smiles. Had her legs in her chest and rimmed her asshole too. She giggled and squirmed when I did that and let out a surprised Oooooh. Said she never had a guy do that to her. I was loving it and after a bit she had a nice cum. I was rock hard of course and her being really nice and wet, I went missionary on her. Going into that wet hot pussy felt great. She's got some meaty lips but the pussy is tight. After a little pulled out and couldn't make it to her mouth so just let it rip on her stomach / titties. Whew that was good.

Spent the next few hours, chillin, talking, making out and of course fuckin in diff positions. She had her second cum with her riding cowgirl. Wanted to make her cum more but she said it's hard for her to cum. No worries, just something else to explore with her to make her cum more often. I love seeing, feeling and hearing a woman cum, such a beautiful sight. I barely managed a third nut, after doing doggy with her and I came on her ass. Love that ass too on her I had fun spanking the heck out of it and she loved it too. Think we spent a little close to 4 hours. She had to leave for a dinner party. Great girl. Sorry fellas, this one is super private.

I have seen her regularly since this first time. She's becoming more of a second gf to me at this point and money is barely involved anymore. She has talked to me about it, so I guess I will work the bf angle with her. And she finally got on birth control. So next time we are both are excited about creampie. I plan on seeing her till she says no more or I get married. LOL Outties!Looks good

Klnight555
06-24-12, 19:17
Wow. She's a cute one. Great report. We should all be so lucky to get one like yours.

Alxm1
06-24-12, 19:50
Wow. She's a cute one. Great report. We should all be so lucky to get one like yours.Thanks KL. Post up your reports too man. You have honeys yourself. Just keep their faces discreet, that's all. I'll ttyl on the other side.;)

AT ----> Lazyguy and KennyHLee. Thanks fellas.

Lazyguy its not hard. Just strategize a good ad and post up on CL. Just think marketing and how you would attract a chic needing help. And weed out the spam and most importantly set a price point that works for you. And stick to that price point as best as possible. It's ok to splurge once in a while but sometimes you will have to let some hotties go. And if you find your gem or gems and go raw with them after checks. Keep them to yourself. We are mongers here and who knows where the fk any of us has been. If she has a bf or someone else you don't know about it, oh well. But you have control about letting her loose here. Semi-utr's and utr's are a diff story. Good luck and happy hunting if you give it a shot.

Whatsupson77
06-24-12, 20:14
I wouldn't mind helping out. Can you send me the info?

This one wants to meet up in her van."I ran up a credit card bill and if hubby finds out will kill me.

I could meet all the time to pay it off pay me a little each time?"

Anybody else help her with the bills?

NippleChips
06-24-12, 21:03

She's about 5'6".20, auburn hair and a sexy mix that includes Irish. Had agreed to 120 for no real set time limit. Pretty much anything on the menu. She's clean so bareback was good to go. She's really cute and a sweet girl. Laidback and goofy. Talked for a little before and then started making out. Great lip kisser but she's still learning how to use her tongue for french. LOL Took some photos before we got really dirty and a few in the beginning of the antics. Can't show her face in nude pics for obvious reasons. I showed them to her after to reassure her that I didn't get her face. She liked posing for me as she does some modeling and it was fun.

I have seen her regularly since this first time. She's becoming more of a second gf to me at this point and money is barely involved anymore. She has talked to me about it, so I guess I will work the bf angle with her. And she finally got on birth control. So next time we are both are excited about creampie. I plan on seeing her till she says no more or I get married. LOL Outties!Wow. What a find. Nice!

Alxm1
06-24-12, 21:45
Wow. What a find. Nice!Appreciate it, got a few other gems too, not just this one. Will share reports little by little.

Side note: Oh if you can please just quote part of reports. :) Just delete most of whats not needed in between the.

[quotes]. It's just too much stuff to scroll through for readers and a courtesy. Think readers appreciate not having to read my whole essay I posted and from others as well. LOL Peace.

Ocampo2
06-24-12, 22:11
Appreciate it, got a few other gems too, not just this one. Will share reports little by little.My effort this weekend has been without success, just spammers out of CL! Crazy world. Where do you fish? Or same lake you are just better at it? Congrats and have fun.

Socalimp
06-24-12, 22:59
Been working on this for a while. Caught this cutie at the laundrymat and been trying to coax her. She is 22, light skinned black. 5'7' very hot body and natural C cups. Small aerolas and nips.

Tagged her for BBBJ, and CFS. All for under 70 and she is willing to see my friends. She does not host and looking for help to get by school. I'm looking for a trade for an Asian or white NP.

Pm me for details.

Trick Williams
06-25-12, 00:01
She's clean so bareback was good to go.Great pics man. The kid himself, has taken chics to the clinic before bb. They have to be fine as shit though.

Alxm1
06-25-12, 00:28
Here are some finds for the past week. Any intel?Nothing here from me. Which is a good thing, meaning they are probably fresh new girls. Best of luck on working arrangements.

Alxm1
06-25-12, 00:38
My effort this weekend has been without success, just spammers out of CL! Crazy world. Where do you fish? Or same lake you are just better at it? Congrats and have fun.Same lake as the rest of you. Nothing special on my part. LOL Just doing the damn thang.

Great pics man. The kid himself, has taken chics to the clinic before bb. They have to be fine as shit though.True on that. Feeling it bare and if she's down with creampie, always beautiful.

Ocampo2
06-25-12, 01:05
Here are some finds for the past week. Any intel?

183026When you meet #2, ask if she needs more help from other mongers.

Klee910
06-25-12, 01:22
Got an e-mail from this chick. Seems to be sending her e-mails through iphone. Any intel on this chick? She says she's from Los Feliz area.

Thanks

Socalasian
06-25-12, 11:07
Oh yeah, that Cambodian chick on the bottom has been online for a while now as a UTR. She always has a sob story when answering your ad. I agreed to pick her up in Eagle Rock for a date once and when I saw her come out of the house I quickly made an excuse to get out. At least 40 lbs. Heavier if not more and looks like crap. Nice advertising for a "cute young asian" with those pics but stay away.

Happy Hunting!

Ryann. UTR, has replied a few times in the past years. Claims to have had SD before. A little too butch for me.

Goes by judybooty5000, eroticarrangement, judythong. Also UTR, replied several years ago. Started out as a SMC emo offering massage.

Diegotralfaz
06-25-12, 15:15
S is an up and coming actress and has done some scenes for some teen movies, cable tv teen shows and small independent films. She is still struggling but she is very talented and one day I hope she gets her big break. Had been talking to her...She is a doll. Enjoy.

Klnight555
06-25-12, 16:39
I haven't posted any girls for a while so I'll post my latest find. She is a mix of Spanish and French. She has some nice B size tits. But nice big ass for pounding. Talked to her for a few days to discuss price and menu. Finally agreed and met her in LA. Greeted each other with a huge and a kiss. Got a room and chatted for a few minutes. Started kissing and slowly removed each others clothes. Had her start with a BJ which was good. Nice and slow sucking. She tried to dt but couldn't do it. Next I went for DATY, damn she smells and taste great. I can tell she was getting really wet. I had her ride me for a while until she got tired. We then proceeded to mission and then doggy. Finally finished in her mouth, but she didn't swallow. This girl is a screamer. During the whole time we were fucking, she kept saying,"fuck me fuck me, I'm cumming, and cum in my mouth". Rounds 2 and 3 were the same as the first. The damage was 100 for 3 hours. I came 3 times and she came 4. I will definitely keep this one. Don't ask me for her contact info. I will keep her for myself.

Mmorrison
06-25-12, 17:53
Got an email from this one.

Anyone?Cute if you like the thick Latina-Next-Door. Not worth more than 50 for the whole enchilada though, don't let her highball you as shes trying to raise her prices.

I'm trying to see her again, so I won't post the pics because someone will tell her where they are.

Klnight555
06-25-12, 18:31
To show your sorry ass what's out there. If you don't want to see it, skip it and go to your MP.

Why are you being a fag and posting her then?

Alxm1
06-25-12, 18:31
She is a mix of Spanish and French. This girl is a screamer. During the whole time we were fucking, she kept saying,"fuck me fuck me, I'm cumming, and cum in my mouth". Rounds 2 and 3 were the same as the first.Good report and ass looks smackable! LOL Keep 'them cumming.

Alxm1
06-25-12, 18:35
Why are you being a fag and posting her then?Yes please go back to your mp and those unappealing pics / vid of that creampie or whatever that was. Yeesh!

Kampfire
06-25-12, 18:41
Good stuff.Sweet jesus. Eat that little girls soaking pussy from behind, between those thick cheeks, for me; will ya?

Klnight555
06-25-12, 18:42
I haven't seen any useful post from you. All you post are MPs, BP pros, and HX. This isn't the section for you. Go to BC's thread and beg them for their finds. You'll have to do actual work in this thread and find your own non pros. The real non pros here, doesn't want to see multiple guys. They prefer to just see one guy. If you can actually get a non pro, you'll realize that.

AnttDog
06-25-12, 18:44
21 years old in whitter

Anthramorse
06-25-12, 18:46
Cute if you like the thick Latina-Next-Door. Not worth more than 50 for the whole enchilada though, don't let her highball you as she's trying to raise her prices.

I'm trying to see her again, so I won't post the pics because someone will tell her where they are.Thanks for the heads up, I haven't really replied to her yet. If anyone wants to respond to her go for. I think I'll pass on this one.

AnttDog
06-25-12, 18:52
Crystal in lbc! Any info?

Kampfire
06-25-12, 20:57
Did she ever feed you those big dark nipples? Does she give good head?

Here's more pics of the girl. I'm thinking she might be UTR because of the way she sounds through the emails.

LuckyElite
06-25-12, 21:32
Anybody met her or know anything? She is in North Hollywood

Dontbebare
06-25-12, 22:03
Is she asking for $200?

Think she has done this before?

Anybody met her or know anything? She is in North Hollywood

LuckyElite
06-25-12, 22:08
Is she asking for $200?

Think she has done this before?Idk she just asked me how much I would give her but I have not replied yet.

Jack Reacher
06-25-12, 23:56
Why are you being a fag and posting her then?I agree, if you aren't going to share her, then why make a post. This site is about sharing & helping each other.

Poppa Chubby
06-25-12, 23:57
How come all your pics come up on tin eye?

Alxm1
06-26-12, 00:26
Sweet jesus. Eat that little girls soaking pussy from behind, between those thick cheeks, for me; will ya?LOL Done it plenty of times with her. I'm practically tearing off her jeans or yogapants as soon as she walks through the door and my face is up in that ass. She loves when I do that.

Christophe1
06-26-12, 00:37
Too many kgirls who like Americans.

Bored and can't wait to get back. Was worried about spreading some LA cooties so got tested again. Passed again but was worried about some paranoid crazy stuff. Got a butt shot and two stupid big horse pills that make you feel wonky.

Going for a girlfriend keeper. Any stories with these two? Want some real American grade A when I get back without the worries. Please pm info.

Klnight555
06-26-12, 00:51
When did you ever shared anything? I've seen your post and not once did you offer any of your finds. Practice what you preach.

I agree, if you aren't going to share her, then why make a post. This site is about sharing & helping each other.

Alxm1
06-26-12, 01:05
How come all your pics come up on tin eye?Thats a crock of sheeit. None of my pics come up on tineye. All those pics I took myself. Go try and start beef with someone else dude.

Klnight555
06-26-12, 01:11
I didn't get any hits from tineye. Stop trolling, damn newbies. Alxm has more credit than your sorry ass.

How come all your pics come up on tin eye?

Alxm1
06-26-12, 01:15
When did you ever shared anything? I've seen your post and not once did you offer any of your finds. Practice what you preach.These guys are ignorant KL. They still don't understand that you don't share a "true nonpro". These guys have the hardcore monger mentality that these chics are pros. Its hard enough for them to do this in the first place. You really think they want to be passed around? And the other thing I do bareback with these girls, both tested. I don't want any mongers up inside my gems. If you want to catch something and like you said "SHARE". Then by all means find your own nonpro and share them here. And then lets see you come crying back after you've caught something.

You ask the chic first if she needs more help before sharing, one of the non-pro rules. And if she says yes be respectful the way you got about passing her info. At that point you have a semi-utr, no longer fresh nonpro.

Alxm1
06-26-12, 01:27
Going for a girlfriend keeper. Any stories with these two? Want some real American grade A when I get back without the worries. Please pm info.But I think I've seen tatted girl before. Go for one in plaid, haven't seen those. Looks like she could be a good private one to keep. Good luck.

BladeRunner556
06-26-12, 01:39
Jack Reacher,

One of the many aliases of the LA attention hoe. These members are sharing by posting action pics so you guys know that NPs exist. Otherwise, you born clueless guys will continue to mistake pros & UTRs for the real thing.

I agree, if you aren't going to share her, then why make a post. This site is about sharing & helping each other.

Klnight555
06-26-12, 01:39
I couldn't agree more. Semi pros or utr can be shared, they don't mind seeing other guys. But a true nonpro are not interested in seeing 10-20 guys. They are just fine with seeing the one guy who can help them. If these trolls here can actually get one, they'll see how a true nonpro really are. For all you guys that are trying to get a real nonpro, you'll offend her if you ask her to see friends. She doesn't want to be passed around like a cheap hooker.

These guys are ignorant KL. They still don't understand that you don't share a "true nonpro".

BladeRunner556
06-26-12, 01:45
Don't sweat it. That's just one of the many aliases used by Ms Attention Seeker. I never understood why some guys have more than one SN. Oh wait, it's so they can lavish praise on themselves and make it look like the have an army of followers. Anyway, I got dibs on this pale honey when you retire. I'll gladly help her achieve the dream.

Thats a crock of sheeit. None of my pics come up on tineye. All those pics I took myself. Go try and start beef with someone else dude.

Ocampo2
06-26-12, 02:01
I couldn't agree more. Semi pros or utr can be shared, they don't mind seeing other guys. But a true nonpro are not interested in seeing 10-20 guys. They are just fine with seeing the one guy who can help them. If these trolls here can actually get one, they'll see how a true nonpro really are. For all you guys that are trying to get a real nonpro, you'll offend her if you ask her to see friends. She doesn't want to be passed around like a cheap hooker.I have had some and its true, if you suggest to share her, you might be shocked by how offended she gets. Finding true non pro is hard, very hard

Ocampo2
06-26-12, 02:06
21 years old in whitterI don't have any intel on her but she is in an area that I frequent, maybe you may share her info later. Thanks

Klnight555
06-26-12, 02:08
That's my point. You can't share a true nonpro. You'll end up pissing her off and you'll lose her. These guys that complains need to find a true one and they'll realize she won't accept the fact that she's being passed around.

I have had some and its true, if you suggest to share her, you might be shocked by how offended she gets. Finding true non pro is hard, very hard

RogerK09
06-26-12, 02:20
21 years old in whitterI could have sworn he just met up with her like last week. Posted about her in this thread or another.

RogerK09
06-26-12, 02:57
Hi guys,

First off I've got to say I've been following this board and specifically this thread since about the beginning of this year. Props to those that have done the game, had their fun, and continue to keep everyone informed. BIG props to those who share any valuable info for those on the board.

I came across this board when I was looking to see if anyone else was like me: a regular guy just looking for some non pros on CL and wanted to see if anyone else out there was posting about their experiences and encounters. Obviously I found this, and this board has been very helpful in keeping me informed on the non pro (and UTR going to pro) scene.

I've attempted to ask a simple question here and there to the guys, but have gotten few to no responses. I've changed my name on the board though so as not to have it traced back to the account I actually post with and do communication with any non pros I've talked to.

I finally couldn't hold back and just felt like throwing in my two cents here since there has been a lot of activity lately with just questions about finding non pros and no more of all the Baldy Cruiser hating that went on for a while. Props to Baldy, he's come in handy with his reports. I've definitely been in touch with girls that have had experience with him and the board has served as a way to help me steer clear of all the UTR girls. I'm just the kind of guy that is just too paranoid about catching something from a girl that is messing with a ton of guys. Nothing against him, but I would prefer not to hook up with a girl that has had fun with Baldy. He's having his fun, and honestly you can't hate on that no matter what.

But just to be clear, TRUE non pros are extremely hard to find, and since I only deal with CL ads, you get a lot of everything. I'm glad to say the girls I've been lucky to hook up with on multiple occasions have not shown up on this board yet. I first started looking for them back when I lived in San Diego for the last five years. I recently moved back to LA in the fall and have noticed a BIG difference. There is just a shit load of girls here looking for assistance. Like its not even funny. Some days you get nothing, other days its like you don't know which to choose. In my time in SD, I only hooked up with two of them in my time first full year of searching. I'm closing out year two and I've met up with about a little over 10 (3 of which lasted for a while). After finding this board, I definitely became more cautious as to who was out there. I don't mind sharing the girls I have found in the past since I don't expect to see them again, but I'm not trying to see any girl anyone else is having fun with.

Take Lavendar Lam for instance. She's been mentioned recently. I met up with her in late December. She had a thick little pussy, and her pics were decently close to what she advertised as. We met once. She admitted she'd done an ongoing arrangement before and was looking for another. I was game (I got a thing for asian women, caught yellow fever while living in SD). We met, thick accent, annoying laugh and quite annoying loud when we got down to it. She wouldn't kiss, wasn't down to give a BJ in any form or fashion, and wasn't even down to take off her top during our first (and only) meeting. I was unimpressed. Then I found out she had seen other senior members here and I realized I hadn't been dealing with a nonpro. Do yourself a favor: Don't meet with her. I recently got a response from her to one of my posts, so she's obviously still out there.

Anyway, here are other little observations I've got in my encounters.

-I've yet to hear from a black female that hasn't been mentioned on this post. I'm always cautious like I said, and they're out there. I have nothing against them and want one bad, but I'm not going there.

-I've had trouble finding asian women (I'm latino but very white washed. I think they got something against me). EVERY real non pro asian girl I've met has NOT been down with kissing or BJ. Heck, even these UTR ones aren't down. If they are, they want ridiculous $ for it.

-White girls are the best in my opinion. They're chill, they're down for everything, and if they like you they don't mind meeting up just for fun when you catch them in the right mood. I can't tell you how many white females I've hooked up with that have eventually forgotten or declined the $ and we just had a good time. My favorites, always looking for them.

-More generally, DON'T be a perv. I mean seriously, some of you guys just scare the real non pros away. Don't show them cock pics, don't ask them for crazy shit most innocent girls aren't into (anal is one of them, you'll be fortunate if you find a non pro that says she's ok with it, they'll usually offer it). Anal is the most common thing I hear a non pro say she isn't down for. It's like clockwork."What are you open to?" Response: "Pretty much everything, except anal." Keep it light and simple, be a normal down to earth guy. They'll be more willing to share pics, numbers, etc if you just treat them good. They're not looking to do this for shits and giggles. They need some help; WE'RE the help they've contacted and they already feel weird about it. Very few girls will be chill and ok about it, but deep down they're nervous as shit about it. Keep things light and normal. If you're not a bad looking guy, trust me they'll have fun with you (shit they got to most of the time, and if they don't you just got yourself a lemon).

-I offered high before. I mean like 2 to 3 bills before in my search. Do you get responses? Oh hell's yes. Do these pan out more often? Not really. Girls that are "non pros" seeking that kind of money are very restrictive. They think they're like God's gift to us and we got to pay their price to eat some of them out. I've learned through this board you can get them for pretty low numbers. I'd say 1 is a good point to limit yourself at (that's just me). Some girls are total bitches about this shit too. They lie there, they hit you up on there time and get you at the wrong time. If you're talking to one and she's just being difficult about meeting, she ain't worth your time.

-Some are seriously the most innocent bad girls you'll find, in need of a quick buck that day. If you think they're down and legit about being one (non pro) , snatch them up quick. Or else they'll get in touch with one of us and you'll be saying bye bye to the once in lifetime girls that do pop up.

I've written so much here, I don't want to bore you anymore. I'm up for discussion with anyone seeking help.

Last thing, kudos to all those I know post here regularly. I truly do appreciate all your reports and insights. It's definitely helped me get more bang for my buck.

John G Smith
06-26-12, 04:59
I agree, if you aren't going to share her, then why make a post. This site is about sharing & helping each other.I try to stay out of these arguments, but this did bother me. Just because he's not holding your hand to the beginning of the lunch line doesn't mean he wasn't being helpful. I think his post does indeed meet your criteria of "sharing & helping each other".

Though to put it bluntly, not every post is going to cater to newbies. Some will, some won't. Something that may seem useless to you right now, you'll later on find it helpful when you've had more experience posting ads and meeting with some non-pros of your own.

To give an example, it's like Klnight555 walked back to the camp-site saying he got a 2 foot bass fish in the nearby lake. Some people are upset because he won't tell the exact location where he casted his reel or what specific bait he used. While the other fishermen with a little more experience are happy to hear about Klnight555's catch because it tells them there are good fish to be had in that lake and their efforts may be rewarded.

I do think we need to make more of an effort to post some introductory info so mongers new to the non-pro game can get a foothold. But at the same time, new / lazy mongers shouldn't expect for all the fish to be shot in a barrel for them when someone posts a picture. Get out there and start doing your own leg-work. If you don't want to put in the work, then stick to BP, MP, and Hx girls.

As Alxm1 mentioned, most non-pros will balk if you offer to share their info to a bunch of online strangers. These girls have set up some mental fragile thin self-delusion that allows them to accept money for sex while still considering themselves a "normal" girl and not a hooker. If you start parading their info around on online forums, basically "pimping" them out, then their mental delusion will shatter and they'll run away in shame, never to be seen again.

It's definitely easier to share a UTR or a semi-pro. But one of the signs that you're dealing with a true non-pro is that it would be unseemly to share her info with internet strangers.

Glasses
06-26-12, 06:11
Great find & excellent pics.

If this were the olympics she'd even get high scores from all the Russian judges.

Glasses

NippleChips
06-26-12, 07:30
Before I start this, I just wanted to say I agree with Klnight555 & John G (Is that a Momento reference BTW?). Although Alxm1 may be saving his best finds for himself he is a testimony to what is available. The experience I had is a perfect example. PS. THANK YOU ALXM1! I think I have you to thank for the following.

Last week I responded to an e-mailed me saying she just wanted to find someone cool to talk to or chill with. She is 19 cute face, be cups, nice body. I wasn't doing anything so I responded back. She didn't have pics that she could send me so I started to loose interest. Neither of of talked of services or $ or anything but random conversation. We had been talking for about 3 days prior, but I didn't hear from her for about 2 days. She doesn't have a phone so we could only talk through email. Randomly she emailed me at 2 a. M. Asking if I would be able to pick her up from her friends house because her dad is kicking her out. I was already out looking for a spinner so I figured I could make a detour to pick her up. I'm sooo glad I did. I picked her up and she had a bag full of a few clothes. She looked super cute and sexy. I was not expecting that. We went to Hollywood area and grabbed a bite to eat and continued talking about random subjects. Found that she's only been with 2 guys previously. Apparently I told her everything she wanted to hear because she started becoming easier and easier to coax her out of her shirt. She hinted that she might not have a place to stay for the night and wanted to know if she could go wherever I went for the night. (he he he. This should be fun). So Naturally I tell her that I was not planning on going home and was actually planning on getting a hotel for the night. She was hesitant at first but came along anyway. She kept asking me why am I so nice. (I felt kinda bad because the first thing that kept coming to my mind as a response was "the better to eat you with my dear". Hehehe). She kept saying that she knows that I just want to get in her pants. So I told her that she isn't my type and she was cute but didn't turn me on. So she ends up trying to prove herself with a nice BBBJ. OMG. Yung dumb and soon enough.

I could tell that she was inexperienced, but didn't want to hurt her pride. Pants came off and she was clean shaved and smelled like sunshine and pine cones. She got a little nervous and said not to do anything but keep dfk. So I entered. This girl was loud and aggressive once she got started. We did a few positions and I was about to pop so I asked her where she wanted it. She kept dfk saying "don't stop". So I went a little more and asked again. She dfk and kept grabbing the back and head pulling me towards her saying "don't stop". I was at the edge of popping so I tell her I'm about to pop, where do you want it. She responds "harder!" and starts banging me hard. I couldn't hold back anymore so she was creampied. YAY!

I started getting my last few victory pumps in to make sure there were no more spurts left. She got mad saying I didn't tell her and she would have tried to swallow it. She turns over and arches her butt in the air saying "I'm going to go to sleep, but you can keep going if you want". She cheeks looked so nice and firm I just had to get a pic. I hoped on top and started going at it for a while longer. When she started getting quite or I thought she was sleep or dozing off, I started slowly putting my thumb in the greek position. LOL.

Long story short. She woke up and no greek for me.

When everything was said and done. I paid for the room and nothing else. She doesn't have a phone # to give. But if she did it would be wrong to give it out. But does that mean I should not share?

I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned from this. Maybe a moral here and there. (The young and dumb come hungry. But leave full. Hmm. Yeah that sounds about right) But I'll leave that for you to extract. I am always thankful for all posts because there is always something to gain from the info if you look close enough. .

That's the way the cookie crumbled.

Klnight555
06-26-12, 11:28
Very nice find and report. Now you know that nonpros are hard work, but if you stick with it, it'll pay off. It's always a good sign when a chick keeps emailing you. Some of the girls will say that they don't want sex, but just be friends. Be ok with it because when the right moment comes, you'll be banging them. Other girls will be really slow and hesitant about doing it, be patient with those. You'll need to slowly convince them that it's ok to do it. Just keep in contact with the patient ones while working on others, they just might surprise you in the end.

Before I start this, I just wanted to say I agree with Klnight555 & John G (Is that a Momento reference BTW?). Although Alxm1 may be saving his best finds for himself he is a testimony to what is available. The experience I had is a perfect example. PS. THANK YOU ALXM1! I think I have you to thank for the following.

Millhaven
06-26-12, 13:27
All the "help" I am looking for is if any of the pictures I post look familiar. Or info on technique. I'll find my own girls. In the meantime I love reading the stories for entertainment and inspiration.

Alxm1
06-26-12, 13:30
I started getting my last few victory pumps in to make sure there were no more spurts left. She got mad saying I didn't tell her and she would have tried to swallow it. She turns over and arches her butt in the air saying "I'm going to go to sleep, but you can keep going if you want". She cheeks looked so nice and firm I just had to get a pic. I hoped on top and started going at it for a while longer. When she started getting quite or I thought she was sleep or dozing off, I started slowly putting my thumb in the greek position. LOL.Good job man. I thank you for putting in some work and getting a nice find for yourself. Keep it up. And thanks for the props but I'm just here doing the thing like the rest of the nonpro hunting horndogs. LOL I just try and follow the unspoken rules. If you follow them, you'll do well. I may write them up sometime and get input from my trusted seniors and post.

Klnight555
06-26-12, 13:44
Finally someone gets it. All we can do is tell you if the girls look familiar and our experiences with them. But the rest is up to you. Good Luck.

All the "help" I am looking for is if any of the pictures I post look familiar. Or info on technique. I'll find my own girls. In the meantime I love reading the stories for entertainment and inspiration.

Alxm1
06-26-12, 18:16
Don't sweat it. That's just one of the many aliases used by Ms Attention Seeker. I never understood why some guys have more than one SN. Oh wait, it's so they can lavish praise on themselves and make it look like the have an army of followers. Anyway, I got dibs on this pale honey when you retire. I'll gladly help her achieve the dream.LOL We all know who the attention diva is here. Let's see what other aliases he uses, hmm trunk monkey, new one poppa chubby? Funny how handles you never heard of, pop out of no where to praise him. Can someone say multiple personality disorder?

And yes my friend actress will be passed to you unless I end up marrying her cabron. ROFL

Bigdan
06-26-12, 19:06
They really don't have to share any information, but just by sharing the pictures with the description is a big help for me.

If I am lucky, I might get the replays from those same chicks that they already tried, and if they are a trusted senior members, I know that I will be OK with those same girls.

I thank all the senior members for they cooperation!

Be safe.

GoldenMan
06-26-12, 19:12
She didn't seem to be enjoying herself very much, but I sure was, and I managed to work out another nut inside her after much toil and effort. We were both very sweaty and out-of-breath and it took us several minutes to regain our composure, during which she complained no less than 3 times that her pussy hurt. I finally figured out how to get her to talk.

She said she didn't need a shower, so I gave her the money, slapped her on the ass, and waved good bye to her and her friend as they drove away.Follow up on this girl. Several of you are sending me messages asking for her info, but since she's NOT A PROFESSIONAL ESCORT, I'm NOT going to hand out her number to random guys from the internets and ruin a good thing. Why can't you guys figure that out?

So. After I banged her the first time, I sent her a couple texts and an email asking for another date, and she ignored me. After about 2 weeks, I figured it had been a 1-hit wonder, but then she suddenly emailed me and said she could meet that day.

So I had to drive to Santa Ana, pick her up, bring her back to my place where we spent a couple hours doing nasty things to each other, and then I drove her home.

Then for another 10 days she maintained radio silence while I eagerly held on to my pecker and hoped she'd email again. Sure enough, when I least suspected it, I get an email from her,"Hi, I'm available this afternoon." Same drill.

It's her world and I'm just living in it.

JHeezy
06-26-12, 19:46
I agree, if you aren't going to share her, then why make a post. This site is about sharing & helping each other.When (if) you pick up a chick at bar and you end up fucking her, do you pass out her number to your friends so they can fuck her too? Would the girl even want to be passed around like a ragdoll between a group of guys?

I think you fail to realize not all females are providers / UTR / pros / etc. But I guess being involved in this hobby for too long can skew your view on women. These non-pro girls are civie girls, not too many of them have sucked miles and miles of cock. So what's wrong with sharing these stories? I find them entertaining, especially the ones with pictures.

And you really can't expect these guys to share these girls. I know I wouldn't if I was fucking Klnight's girl. LOL

GoldenMan
06-26-12, 20:01
I've finally had another stroke of good luck, and put another young girl on lockdown in my harem.

I've been on craigslist and SA and have encountered nothing but flakes, fatties, spammers, and girls who think their pussy is worth $500 / hour. Granted, some girls are worth it, but not the ones I've been meeting lately.

This one I found on craigslist. She answered my ad (Wealthy executive will solve your financial problems. Come make yourself at home in my beachfront house, enjoy some time away from your stressful life, and go home with cash in your purse. You get the basic picture).22-year-old white girl.

We emailed each other extensively over the course of 3 days. She fed me a sob story about living with her mom, not having any money, her mom's asshole boyfriend, her car needing new tires, her cell phone that she lost, needing to move out, etc. Etc.

We never talked about sex or specific money amounts or anything like that. She just complained a lot and asked me a lot about myself and what I do, where I live, how I got to where I am, etc. There was only a hint of helping her out financially, but she seemed genuinely interested in finding a true friend rather than just a trick.

I invited her to my house, but she said she wanted to meet somewhere else first, so we went to Starbucks on 2nd street a couple saturdays ago and I bought her some coffee. She was late (typical) , and I was starting to wonder if I'd found another flake, when suddenly I see this cute and petite little girl walking up to the front door. God DAMN the cute little ass on this spinner, I almost couldn't stand up to greet her because I was getting hard right there in Starbucks. That's what I get for taking too much Viagra the night before.

Anyway we had a fun little meet & greet date, and finally the subject of "help" came out into the open. Her exact words: "I know what you're looking for and I'm willing to do it, but I don't want to be just a w-h-ore, I really need an oasis like you said in your ad, do you really have a beachfront house? I'm so tired and stressed and just want to relax and fall asleep and not have to worry so much. Can you do that?"

Yes and yes and yes.

We went back to my house, I showed her around and showed her I'm legit. I made us some sandwiches, and then she took a shower and came back out to the living room wearing just a towel and fell asleep on the couch. Slept for 3 or 4 hours while I watched golf. When she woke up, she looked at the clock and said "Fuck I got to go", the towel fell off and she ran into the other room, got dressed and left, asking the whole time if she could come over the next day. Of course, I said.

She came over the next day (Sunday) around noon, but this time we showered together and jumped into bed. We spent the whole afternoon screwing like rabbits and getting to know each other. I took her out to dinner at Tantalum, and we went home and spent the night together. The next morning, I took her to Discount Tires and put a new set on the Civic. That was 8 days ago, and in that time she's slept over at my house 4 nights. No additional money has been spent, other than me feeding her when she comes over and I went online and bought her a bikini so she can lounge in the sun looking hot, now that summer is here.

The next crisis is her cell phone bill which needs to be paid by the end of the week. After that, I'll probably just dole out a little cash as necessary, or pay specific bills, but she seems perfectly happy for now to have a couple of her bills handled, and just to be away from her mom's apartment, and sleep in luxury for a few nights a week.

LikeTheNipples
06-26-12, 20:47
Did she ever feed you those big dark nipples? Does she give good head?I didn't meet up with any of them. The one that Raider said was a pro stopped replying to me after I told her 300 was too much and the other one just strung me along and after a while just said no to me.

Mankopako
06-26-12, 21:49
Hello to all here. I am newbie at this non-pro game. I've been getting some responses from some girls but haven't met up with any yet.

Got a reply from this girl in Gardena. Does anyone recognize this gal? Wants to meet up in a Gardena notel but don't want to get jacked.

By some pimp or whatever.

Mankopako
06-26-12, 22:01

I'm a newbie here and just started looking for the non-pros. I got a reply from this gal who looks pretty good.

Has anyone seen this gal? She is in Gardena. She wants to meet at a no-tell in Gardena.

Klnight555
06-26-12, 22:17
Thank you. By the way, I gave a couple of my passes to you right? Did any of them work out for you?

Great find & excellent pics.

If this were the olympics she'd even get high scores from all the Russian judges.

Glasses

Poloman
06-26-12, 22:29
Too many kgirls who like Americans.

Bored and can't wait to get back. Was worried about spreading some LA cooties so got tested again. Passed again but was worried about some paranoid crazy stuff. Got a butt shot and two stupid big horse pills that make you feel wonky.

Going for a girlfriend keeper. Any stories with these two? Want some real American grade A when I get back without the worries. Please pm info.Second girl responded to my ad and wanted 300. She's a pretty girl but I passed.

Wilie Cumonya
06-26-12, 23:14
I'm trying the non-pro thing with poor results. 95% spam, the rest either pro's wanting too much or poor quality. Maybe part of it's the area I'm focusing on (further east and into the IE). I'm beginning to realize it's mostly my technique. For those of you having good results: Are you posting every day or even multiple times a day? Are you renewing the same post or constantly changing your style? Are you offering incall? (not an option for me) , If she sends a pic, are you replying with your pic including your face? Are you getting multiple replies by the same non-pros? Any tips appreciated.

Glasses
06-27-12, 02:58
Thank you. By the way, I gave a couple of my passes to you right? Did any of them work out for you?Clear your pm's & I'll let you know.

Lakers02
06-27-12, 05:27
So I finally set aside some time to try this non-pro fishing game. I've been watching the astounding work that some of you guys have done and the sometimes amazing results.

I have a couple of ads up and haven't gotten much to talk about. But how's this for a trip? I cross-checked one of the repliers' e-mail addresses with Facebook, and it blew my mind: She's the original Yellow Ranger (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers). She was the original Yellow ranger in the pilot episode before Asian Trini. I've attached her pic.

Devoti
06-27-12, 05:31
I just try and follow the unspoken rules. If you follow them, you'll do well. I may write them up sometime and get input from my trusted seniors and post.I definitely feel that there is not enough information shared on this forum on how to get started pursuing no-pros. Now don't get me wrong I love a good story as much as the next guy, but we are all in the same club. We're like family! LOL! And as brothers we should share tips and advice. Now I'm not talking about the guys who beg for a specific girls contact information. I'm talking about the guys who want to learn to fish. What's that old saying, 'Give a man pussy, and he'll cum for a day. Teach a man how to get pussy, and he'll cum for a lifetime. ' Or something like that. Most of what I learned came from trial an error but mostly from more informative forums. Let's end the infighting and the begging for handouts! Let's learn from each other! There's more than enough to share.

Christophe1
06-27-12, 09:15
So I finally set aside some time to try this non-pro fishing game. I've been watching the astounding work that some of you guys have done and the sometimes amazing results.

I have a couple of ads up and haven't gotten much to talk about. But how's this for a trip? I cross-checked one of the repliers' e-mail addresses with Facebook, and it blew my mind: She's the original Yellow Ranger (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers). She was the original Yellow ranger in the pilot episode before Asian Trini. I've attached her pic.

I was a little too old for power rangers, but OH MAN, I would watch for her. Blatant racism and all, Sorry. Probably gave me Yellow Fever.

Now I got a crush on this one. We have plans to meet when I return.
183487 183488

I had some great NP experiences and one disappointment. I am hoping to boost my average and containing myself from thinking she is the girl in her pictures. The dissappointment came with an ELA girl because of the fantasy I created from viewing her pics along with the great conversations we were having. In truth, she was pretty and tried very hard to please in bed. Gave me more than I could of expected. After all some of the NPs become UTRs and use marketing and the entrepeunerial spirit.

Klnight555
06-27-12, 11:21
PM is cleared.

Clear your pm's & I'll let you know.

Mykeinla
06-27-12, 19:54

I have a couple of ads up and haven't gotten much to talk about. But how's this for a trip? I cross-checked one of the repliers' e-mail addresses with Facebook, and it blew my mind: She's the original Yellow Ranger (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers). She was the original Yellow ranger in the pilot episode before Asian Trini? She's Caucasian. I've attached her pic.I was in contact with this one a few months ago. Just to be clear, she is not the Asian trini, but the one before her. She's from the OC, owns her own music production company, is seperated if I can recall, and was ok with a car date. She was asking for $$$$ though. Obviously, I passed.

SeanTime53
06-28-12, 05:50
Got contacted by this one:

Hello,

I'm 24 college kid, I go to CSUN on summer break trying to get by.

Anyone got info on her looks familiar. She is willing to do anal, bareback and cof as well as cim but no swallow.Has anyone gone beyond the BBBJ with her? Curious about any experiences and considering hitting it.

DropFrame
06-28-12, 13:04
This one contacted me from the SFV. Seems like a real NP.

Am I wrong?

Anyone partake?

Raider121
06-28-12, 14:10
This one contacted me from the SFV. Seems like a real NP.

Am I wrong?

Anyone partake?

183656Wow she looks nice good luck with her.

JimmyKientan
06-28-12, 17:27
Follow up on this girl. Several of you are sending me messages asking for her info, but since she's NOT A PROFESSIONAL ESCORT, I'm NOT going to hand out her number to random guys from the internets and ruin a good thing. Why can't you guys figure that out?

So. After I banged her the first time, I sent her a couple texts and an email asking for another date, and she ignored me. After about 2 weeks, I figured it had been a 1-hit wonder, but then she suddenly emailed me and said she could meet that day.

So I had to drive to Santa Ana, pick her up, bring her back to my place where we spent a couple hours doing nasty things to each other, and then I drove her home.

Then for another 10 days she maintained radio silence while I eagerly held on to my pecker and hoped she'd email again. Sure enough, when I least suspected it, I get an email from her,"Hi, I'm available this afternoon." Same drill.

It's her world and I'm just living in it.Ruin good thing iam 100% with you on that one. Keep posting.

Pollywave1
06-28-12, 22:49
Got a response from this older lady. Anyone seen her before or have any info.

Ocampo2
06-28-12, 23:02

I am not sure if she is real or not. If you want to try and chase her let me know

Ocampo2
06-28-12, 23:06

If you like her info, PM me. She wants some help

ThePussyHunter
06-28-12, 23:25
It's her world and I'm just living in it.I completely understand how you feel about giving out her contact to random guys on here, a while back I posted about a BBBJCIM Cougar that I found in South Gate, this woman gave me some of the best head I have ever gotten in my life. Once I gave out her info, I'm guessing the people that got her number, gave it to their friends who gave it to their friends and so on and now I'm guessing she got so many calls that she only hits up people who she has been knowing for years. I think I may have lost her.

Nerj1985
06-29-12, 00:55
Does anyone know about this chick. http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=353293

She goes by miss_e_intent. I've been emailing her so I wanted to know if anyone has been with her or.

Pollywave1
06-29-12, 02:07
Got a response from this older lady. Anyone seen her before or have any info.

183730So I went ahead and meet with Monica. She is an older lady, soccer mom type with a nice ass and boobs to match.

She is friendly and very sensual. BBBJ, DATY, uncovered everything really, but I opted for a condom when it came time tomounting her.

She is sweet, friendly and considerate. Will repeat. She isn't open to meeting people though, so I can't give out her info

Kenkimark
06-29-12, 05:04
Replied my ad few times already and sounds like she needs something quick. Probably UTR, any info?

Kenkimark
06-29-12, 05:06
Forgot the pic.

Replied my ad few times already and sounds like she needs something quick. Probably UTR, any info?

Icecool2
06-29-12, 05:53
Hello to all here. I am newbie at this non-pro game. I've been getting some responses from some girls but haven't met up with any yet.

Got a reply from this girl in Gardena. Does anyone recognize this gal? Wants to meet up in a Gardena notel but don't want to get jacked.

By some pimp or whatever.No, I have not met that girl, but a true non-pro should be down to meet you in a neutral spot such as a coffee shop, restaurant, department store, etc. To discuss details, or for a comfort level. Remember a true non-pro is taking a chance just as much as yours. If their e-mail or phone number checks out and there is a facebook profile or another acting / business profile, etc. Maybe you can meet them at their place or have them come to yours. I would never meet a non-pro at a motel, not unless I meet her in a neutral public place first, then I get a room.

Good luck

Mmorrison
06-29-12, 13:23
Forgot the pic."Hey,

I'm wearing a wig in the pic. I have short dark hair, I'm a model.

And looking to meet someone with your kind of post. I'm just a little picky so it hasn't worked out yet, but you spoke my language when you wrote VERY generous LOL. Most guys who see my pics just don't get it that its not worth it for me to meet some stranger off craigs for chump change. Hahah."

"I live in Hollywood and I have a little experience but not through Craigslist, I had a mutually beneficial arrangement with a man I met at a trade show I modeled for in Vegas and also one with a man I met while I was dancing in Vegas at Spearmint Rhino."

FunTrust
06-29-12, 14:47
"Hey,

I'm wearing a wig in the pic. I have short dark hair, I'm a model.

And looking to meet someone with your kind of post. I'm just a little picky so it hasn't worked out yet, but you spoke my language when you wrote VERY generous LOL. Most guys who see my pics just don't get it that its not worth it for me to meet some stranger off craigs for chump change. Hahah."

"I live in Hollywood and I have a little experience but not through Craigslist, I had a mutually beneficial arrangement with a man I met at a trade show I modeled for in Vegas and also one with a man I met while I was dancing in Vegas at Spearmint Rhino."Lets have a contest to guess what she wants. I say 3, 000 a month for twice a week, or 500 ask for first pop, will settle for three?

Millhaven
06-29-12, 15:31
She is writing to me for the second time, the first time kinda fell apart because we are just too far from each other.

Self described Latina BBW.

SocalInsiders
06-29-12, 15:34
She is writing to me for the second time, the first time kinda fell apart because we are just too far from each other.

Self described Latina BBW.Where is she at I will meet her?

Raider121
06-29-12, 17:18

If you like her info, PM me. She wants some helpWow she is nice I tried to pm you but you cannot accept any messages I would love her info.

Raider121
06-29-12, 17:20

Self described Latina BBW.Wow she is nice I surely wouldn't mind hiting it.

LuckyElite
06-29-12, 18:16
Any one want her info?

She's 19 and from sherman oaks

John G Smith
06-29-12, 21:02
Before I start this, I just wanted to say I agree with Klnight555 & John G (Is that a Momento reference BTW?). Although Alxm1 may be saving his best finds for himself he is a testimony to what is available.I just saw this. Yeah it is a Memento reference. You're the first person I'm aware of to catch it, hehe.

NeoMatrix
06-29-12, 21:24

If you like her info, PM me. She wants some helpI would like to help her out. PM info

DropFrame
06-29-12, 21:55
I got the following. Now for the best part!

Google her email address.

Is that hilarious or not?

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Danielle Friar <friardanielle@yahoo.com Wrote:

Good day. This sounds like what I'm looking for. I attached a couple.

Pictures. I'm 5'1, 95 lbs. 34DD. I am a woman of intellect and down to.

Earth. I'm very nonchalant. I'm actually a good catch, but am just looking.

For help with bills. I hope this finds you well.

Xnintoolx
06-29-12, 22:10
Hilarious! Hahahahahaha.

Ocampo2
06-29-12, 22:20

183903I never bothered, looks scary.

Raider1206
06-29-12, 22:43

Self described Latina BBW.If you haven't given her info please pass it this way bro

Courious G
06-29-12, 22:55

Self described Latina BBW.Please PM contact info (and comments if any. Food / bad).

Thanks, CG

Courious G
06-29-12, 22:58

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Danielle Friar <friardanielle@yahoo.com Wrote:

Good day. This sounds like what I'm looking for. I attached a couple.

Pictures. I'm 5'1, 95 lbs. 34DD. I am a woman of intellect and down to.

Earth. I'm very nonchalant. I'm actually a good catch, but am just looking.

For help with bills. I hope this finds you well.

183903She was ansual encounter in Pomona SW's. Not sure lately. Definetly scary LOL

Millhaven
06-29-12, 23:05
Sorry, I passed the info on the Latina to someone who I have successful communication with in the past.

I also heard back from someone who quite rudely stood me up a while back but I am reluctant to post anything here because I think she has my address and / or phone number.

Raider1206
06-29-12, 23:45
Sorry, I passed the info on the Latina to someone who I have successful communication with in the past.

I also heard back from someone who quite rudely stood me up a while back but I am reluctant to post anything here because I think she has my address and / or phone number.Damn got to be careful some of these girls can get clingy and crazy

Deerom
06-30-12, 11:00
Any one want her info?

She's 19 and from sherman oaksDamn, that looks sweet. Did you go fo it?

LuckyElite
06-30-12, 11:46
Damn, that looks sweet. Did you go fo it?No not really interested in her

Ruben Kincaid
06-30-12, 12:02
Does anyone know about this chick.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=353293

She goes by miss_e_intent. I've been emailing her so I wanted to know if anyone has been with her or.Nice, I have a couple of milfy types I'm in discussions with, mainly just working out logistics for meeting.

Kenkimark
06-30-12, 13:17
Approximately 8 years ago, even before Craigslist erotic service, I used to use a MP in Alhambra 1 or 2 times a week. At one time, mama san told ma that she has a real Japanese student who is just joined the term. I love Japanese girls and whenever I had a chance to go to Japan, I would bang day and night as many as I can, pricy, but really worth it. Of course, I tried her. She wasn't Japanese, but a Chinese who lived in Japan for many years even married to one. She was older than mama san descript, around 37, a very nice person, but just too old for me. I stopped seeing her for much younger Korean or Taiwanese in the house, but whenever she sees me, she would say 'hi' with a big smile. Because of her advanced age, I constantly see her just sitting there the most of time. Out of pity, I would bang her once while, but always enjoyed conversations more her body.

One day, she put a piece of paper in my pocket and asked me to call her. I did, and she told me that she is going to open her operation targeting Japanese girls and Japanese clients and asked me if I am interested to be her first client because I am the only one who was very nice to her despite her age. YES.

In a matter of few weeks, her operation was up, and I was her first client for a Japanese student who went to PCC and wanted money for bigger tits. Second one was a student from SMCC who has been dating only black guys. For years, she raised price from 120 to 250 plus gas, but would keep the same price for me. 120. Whenever my appointment is running late for whatever reasons, she would ask other girls to give me BJ to compensate my time. I have to admit that this woman had a business mind, and her operation got bigger and bigger. During that time, I helped her to built her website, LA FUZOKU. In return, she gave me a free pass to fuck as many as I can for 6 months.

Everything came to the end when one day, she told me that she decided to sell fake Vs as a part of her operation. Three years ago, out of my curiosity, I searched LA FUZOKU and found out she was arrested with her sister. I even found a police report about the arrest. A crime of moral turpitude will result in her deportation after she served her sentence here.

Class Act
06-30-12, 14:51

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Danielle Friar <friardanielle@yahoo.com

183903I just vomited in my mouth. Ugh!

DropFrame
07-01-12, 16:57

Trying to reel this one in. She is difficult, but might be worth it. Any info on her?

RogerK09
07-01-12, 20:36
Hey guys, how are you?

I've been meaning to give my two cents but never really have. I've been in the non pro scene for at least a year in LA now, and I hadn't found out about this board until early January. All I got to say is good job to those who get what they're looking for and thanks for cleaning up the board and posting useful and helpful tips for those who still don't know the game and are still learning.

Here are some girls I've been in touch with recently.

This one I know was posted on and mentioned a few weeks ago, any info on her?

This one I'm curious to know if anyone has seen or has any info. Seems non pro, but I suspect she could be UTR.

Thanks.

Christophe1
07-01-12, 22:19
Fun nice girl if you happen to get her response. Beautiful face, nice big breast but her stomach is saggy and slightly rounded from having children.

She met up with another board member here so I knew I wasn't her first. Experience was like an extra good massage parlor trip but not as good as my other NP hook ups. No kissing but snuggling and hugging. Sucked on her nipples until she guided me into her hole. She put up a good performance with lots of moaning and playful facial expressions, but I knew she wasn't into it (nervous and it was hot). She was not very deep and I felt the hardness of her cervix as I slammed into her. I asked to cum on her breast and in my mind I imagined a few errant splashes onto her face. When it came time for action I couldn't make it and let rip on her shaven pussy.

She hosted at a shit hole without an air condition and pet smells that she was moving from. It there is a next time she'll host at her new place. Think a second visit is definetly called for to get her more chilled out and warmed up.

Didn't want pictures taken after the act. Next time.

Millhaven
07-02-12, 11:34
I know this one has been posted here before, at least the pic with the drum set. She is way too far and only available during the day. Not going to contact back.

Millhaven
07-02-12, 13:45
Her: Just 1 of my many purses is worth more than 500. $80 is worthless to me I could ask anyone for $80 family or friends and they would give it for free LOL.

Me: Not sure why you would even consider whoring yourself out then when you could just sell a purse.

I don't think I will be seeing her. Never even got a picture.

Mphelper909
07-02-12, 15:21
I am looking for some girls in the OC and SGV Areas.

Black White Latina and Asian I don't care.

I am a price sensitive guy.

120 and under is my limit. Plus the hotel of course.

If you have anything to share I would like it in my area.

If you would like info on any of pics just ask.

AnttDog
07-02-12, 15:55
So this very average looking black girl in lbc contacts me and offers head only. I did the email search on fb and it says she is married to a chick. Any how any info on this chick?

June13
07-02-12, 17:38
Hey guys, how are you?

I've been meaning to give my two cents but never really have. I've been in the non pro scene for at least a year in LA now, and I hadn't found out about this board until early January. All I got to say is good job to those who get what they're looking for and thanks for cleaning up the board and posting useful and helpful tips for those who still don't know the game and are still learning.

Here are some girls I've been in touch with recently.

This one I know was posted on and mentioned a few weeks ago, any info on her?

This one I'm curious to know if anyone has seen or has any info. Seems non pro, but I suspect she could be UTR.

Thanks.The girl w the 2 pics is very nice. She is just looking to pay bills, not a pro in anyway and very down to earth

June13
07-02-12, 17:55
I know this one has been posted here before, at least the pic with the drum set. She is way too far and only available during the day. Not going to contact back.She doesn't have any pics of her w a drum set. And she's avail whenever, day or nite. She is very sweet and down to earth. Just struggling to make ends meet

Christophe1
07-02-12, 20:38

If you would like info on any of pics just ask.Send me a anonymous email. Then I will send you some close to your area. I like your asian girl with sunglasses. Just promise you won'put them out of commision for a week. I read somewhere that happened to a Pinay girl you visited.

The Tall Man
07-02-12, 23:01
Approximately 8 years ago, even before Craigslist erotic service, I used to use a MP in Alhambra 1 or 2 times a week. At one time, mama san told ma that she has a real Japanese student who is just joined the term. I love Japanese girls and whenever I had a chance to go to Japan, I would bang day and night as many as I can, pricy, but really worth it. Of course, I tried her. She wasn't Japanese, but a Chinese who lived in Japan for many years even married to one. She was older than mama san descript, around 37, a very nice person, but just too old for me. I stopped seeing her for much younger Korean or Taiwanese in the house, but whenever she sees me, she would say 'hi' with a big smile. Because of her advanced age, I constantly see her just sitting there the most of time. Out of pity, I would bang her once while, but always enjoyed conversations more her body.

One day, she put a piece of paper in my pocket and asked me to call her. I did, and she told me that she is going to open her operation targeting Japanese girls and Japanese clients and asked me if I am interested to be her first client because I am the only one who was very nice to her despite her age. YES.

In a matter of few weeks, her operation was up, and I was her first client for a Japanese student who went to PCC and wanted money for bigger tits. Second one was a student from SMCC who has been dating only black guys. For years, she raised price from 120 to 250 plus gas, but would keep the same price for me. 120. Whenever my appointment is running late for whatever reasons, she would ask other girls to give me BJ to compensate my time. I have to admit that this woman had a business mind, and her operation got bigger and bigger. During that time, I helped her to built her website, LA FUZOKU. In return, she gave me a free pass to fuck as many as I can for 6 months.

Everything came to the end when one day, she told me that she decided to sell fake Vs as a part of her operation. Three years ago, out of my curiosity, I searched LA FUZOKU and found out she was arrested with her sister. I even found a police report about the arrest. A crime of moral turpitude will result in her deportation after she served her sentence here.Great story! I always like that "now you know the rest of the story". Too bad it went bad but just shows that we have to enjoy it while it's there.

The Tall Man

Mphelper909
07-03-12, 00:26
Send me a anonymous email. Then I will send you some close to your area. I like your asian girl with sunglasses. Just promise you won'put them out of commision for a week. I read somewhere that happened to a Pinay girl you visited.Well The Pinay has family issue and her Pinoy BF takes her money.

I don't think she is all their.

Also she texts me way to much I prefer calls.

Mphelper909
07-03-12, 00:41
I just found these in the spam box 10 minutes ago!

Mphelper909
07-03-12, 01:16
Here she is!

I like her and will contact her some more.

Mphelper909
07-03-12, 01:20
Asian

5'2 1/2 and I weigh 160.

She has 2 pictures!

Mphelper909
07-03-12, 01:29
Poetry Tae

Mphelper909
07-03-12, 01:39
She told me she was a rape victim and that is all I needed to here.

She is going to want a picture and all that shit.

I was like I am paying I ain't sending a picture.

She had such a bad attitude and will communicate with anyone.

She told me she has seen over 40 guys off the net.

She also asked me if I was setting up a gang bang!

lelapalatute@mail.com

Contact her all you want I do not care!

Kampfire
07-03-12, 03:03
Asian

5'2 1/2 and I weigh 160.Wait. 5'2 1/2" weighing 160? That's a sphere.

Epicurean
07-03-12, 05:35

lelapalatute@mail.com

184463It seems that she wants your picture while showing you a fake picture.

So send her a fake picture, to even the playing field.

Kenkimark
07-03-12, 06:24
Once a while when I am bored, I like to gather all I got for one week.

Minus I already shared with my friends or ones I already fucked.

Treat me someone you have. White or Asian

Kenkimark
07-03-12, 06:27
Anyone likes to share PM me.

Once a while when I am bored, I like to gather all I got for one week.

Minus I already shared with my friends or ones I already fucked.

Treat me someone you have. White or Asian

Kenkimark
07-03-12, 06:33
Part2, please enjoy.

Anyone likes to share PM me.

Kenkimark
07-03-12, 06:37
Part 3, please enjoy. Have someone for me?

part2, please enjoy.

Kenkimark
07-03-12, 06:41
Part 4, enjoy.

part 3, please enjoy. Have someone for me?

Kenkimark
07-03-12, 06:47
Enjoy, my dear friends. Normally, this a slow week for me.

Part 4, enjoy.

Luvdahos
07-03-12, 10:12
The 2nd picture has to be a tranny.

Socalimp
07-03-12, 10:53
Could I get info on everyone on your list that isn't black?

I think that's 1, 4.6, and 10.

I got a black 22 year old NP in Gardena and a black mild utr in Torrance.

All for under 80.

If you would like info on any of pics just ask.

Christophe1
07-03-12, 14:23
Anyone likes to share PM me.The last picture girl with fair skin and blue eyes? Such a doll. Did she have the golden coochie or something?

A couple pics you posted were spam or maybe they didn't respond back, so I thought that they were.

Did Bri in Dominguez Hills respond to your ad? Or Gigi in Venice? Working on meeting one of them sometime this week.

Does anyone know it Eva E. Is real or spam? See pic.

Courious G
07-03-12, 16:58
Part 4, enjoy.Pic 39 & 40 are TGTBT. Don't buy that, sorry. Matbe you can provide website where copied from.

Millhaven
07-03-12, 17:08
Pic 39 & 40 are TGTBT. Don't buy that, sorry. Matbe you can provide website where copied from.40 looks like the so-called Australian actress who wrote me a few months ago. Just re-ran her info and it appears she had a Redbook ad on June 15th but it's gone now.

Sabor
07-03-12, 19:49

lelapalatute@mail.com

184463She's certified alright. Multiple flags. This last e-mail I called it quits!

"I will say yes and let you go bareback and give you an extra hour free if you can tell me if you at least recognize one of these emails.

'Jdm' aka 'john kim' jdmdc2.310@****.com

'Roger Warren' callroger911@*****.com

If you don't want to answer, at least tell me why? I'm very terrified right now."

ChrisPoontang
07-03-12, 22:55
She's certified alright. Multiple flags. This last e-mail I called it quits!

"I will say yes and let you go bareback and give you an extra hour free if you can tell me if you at least recognize one of these emails.

'Jdm' aka 'john kim' at

'Roger Warren' at.

If you don't want to answer, at least tell me why? I'm very terrified right now."Its a fake picture as its a picture of a porn girl named Kitty Langon.

You can google it.

FunTrust
07-04-12, 01:23
Its a fake picture as its a picture of a porn girl named Kitty Langon.

You can google it.Yes, I thought she look familiar. That is an old picture, She is one of my favorites, would love to do her in real life.

Kitty is older now, and in lots of videos on xham.

Good catch Chris

Xnintoolx
07-04-12, 11:24
Here are some replies I got in just about 24hrs. HMU if you want any, trade, etc. Happy 4th everyone!

Rainjam
07-04-12, 11:37
I would not recommend, she answered my ad and shared some body pics that I gave me nightmares. A bit of a party girl with "significant" extra body mass around the belly. Some guys like that tho so who am I to judge.

Self described Latina BBW.

Rainjam
07-04-12, 12:05
A quick reply to add a little perspective on this gal:

"She is fatter in person and wants $150 for her sorry ass service. You have to pay for the hotel too another $30 to $60! "
My experience: Nope. $100 for everything, two hours, she even wore what I requested. Nope she is not fat - she can do some ab crunches but her body can deliver the goods.

"Everything is covered and she may want you to take her out to eat afterwards."
My experience: Nope. Nothing like that at all.

"She only likes white guys and can be very annoying."
My experience and based on what she told me: I am not white and we had a very good time. She mentioned being treated badly and rudely by some non non-whites and therefore being careful.

"She is here on a student visa and is looking a boyfriend that may possibly marry her."
My experience: Most UTR or non-pros are "students" (mostly saddle with debt in fucking money-making stupid ass beauty colleges) and last I heard all girls and woman ultimately want to marry so why is this an issue?

"If she gets the right guy she may get pregnant on purpose."
My question and observation: A real eye opener here, hello, so are the dangers in this game. We all need to be careful.

"She will call and text you when she is bored at all hours of the night."
My experience: Never did she do such thing. She did txt me for follow-ups, never hinted on calling or anything that would annoy me.

"She has few friends because she is a user."
My observation: She was a one-time deal, I rarely go beyond being nice and diving into personalities and personal dramas for me to make judgment on this.

So why am I responding with so much detail regarding this gal? I had a great experience, great price, service attitude and follow-up with this girl. My fling was about 9 months ago. I did hear from her that I few guys that I recommended turn out to be assholes. Nasty fellows with the courtesy of wild dogs. Maybe her personality and demeanor changed because of this game or who knows and no, I'm not pimping this gal or anything. Just my two cents.

The Lam is not worth it!

She is fatter in person and wants $150 for her sorry ass service. You have to pay for the hotel too another $30 to $60!

Everything is covered and she may want you to take her out to eat afterwards.

She only likes white guys and can be very annoying.

She is here on a student visa and is looking a boyfriend that may possibly marry her.

If she gets the right guy she may get pregnant on purpose.

She will call and text you when she is bored at all hours of the night.

She has few friends because she is a user.

Just my 2 cents

Mphelper909
07-04-12, 12:55
A quick reply to add a little perspective on this gal:

"She is fatter in person and wants $150 for her sorry ass service. You have to pay for the hotel too another $30 to $60!"

My experience: Nope. $100 for everything, two hours, she even wore what I requested. Nope she is not fat. She can do some ab crunches but her body can deliver the goods.

"Everything is covered and she may want you to take her out to eat afterwards."

My experience: Nope. Nothing like that at all.

"She only likes white guys and can be very annoying."

My experience and based on what she told me: I am not white and we had a very good time. She mentioned being treated badly and rudely by some non non-whites and therefore being careful.

"She is here on a student visa and is looking a boyfriend that may possibly marry her."

My experience: Most UTR or non-pros are "students" (mostly saddle with debt in fucking money-making stupid ass beauty colleges) and last I heard all girls and woman ultimately want to marry so why is this an issue?

"If she gets the right guy she may get pregnant on purpose."

My question and observation: A real eye opener here, hello, so are the dangers in this game. We all need to be careful.

"She will call and text you when she is bored at all hours of the night."

My experience: Never did she do such thing. She did txt me for follow-ups, never hinted on calling or anything that would annoy me.

"She has few friends because she is a user."

My observation: She was a one-time deal, I rarely go beyond being nice and diving into personalities and personal dramas for me to make judgment on this.

So why am I responding with so much detail regarding this gal? I had a great experience, great price, service attitude and follow-up with this girl. My fling was about 9 months ago. I did hear from her that I few guys that I recommended turn out to be assholes. Nasty fellows with the courtesy of wild dogs. Maybe her personality and demeanor changed because of this game or who knows and no, I'm not pimping this gal or anything. Just my two cents.So she lowered her rate back to $100 after she wanted $150.

And you saw her 9 months ago.

Other mongers have confirmed what I posted also.

Mphelper909
07-04-12, 19:52
Mr Chang88.

Your box is full!

LuckyElite
07-04-12, 19:58
Here are some replies I got in just about 24hrs. HMU if you want any, trade, etc. Happy 4th everyone!If anybody has met the girl in the 7th pic let me know. Info would be appreciated

WhenWhen
07-04-12, 20:29
That's a lot of options. Good for you, dude. I wish I lived out there. One question, though: Are you not into taking pictures of all of these girls that you're banging? Speaking for myself. But I'll bet a lot of other guys on this site would agree. I'd love to see some of these girls naked, especially after seeing them in the introductory photos they send to you. Have you thought of taking some pics and posting them?

Part 4, enjoy.

Socalimp
07-05-12, 03:30
Here are some replies I got in just about 24hrs. HMU if you want any, trade, etc. Happy 4th everyone! Can i please have info on the Asian one. I think it's pic 6.

NeoMatrix
07-05-12, 17:16
Fun nice girl if you happen to get her response. Beautiful face, nice big breast but her stomach is saggy and slightly rounded from having children.

She met up with another board member here so I knew I wasn't her first. Experience was like an extra good massage parlor trip but not as good as my other NP hook ups. No kissing but snuggling and hugging. Sucked on her nipples until she guided me into her hole. She put up a good performance with lots of moaning and playful facial expressions, but I knew she wasn't into it (nervous and it was hot). She was not very deep and I felt the hardness of her cervix as I slammed into her. I asked to cum on her breast and in my mind I imagined a few errant splashes onto her face. When it came time for action I couldn't make it and let rip on her shaven pussy.

She hosted at a shit hole without an air condition and pet smells that she was moving from. It there is a next time she'll host at her new place. Think a second visit is definetly called for to get her more chilled out and warmed up.

Didn't want pictures taken after the act. Next time.This one emailed me also. Says she is in West covina. She wants $$$$ to meet. Going to offer $100 just for kicks. What was the damage for you? I have her info if someone is willing to see her.

Christophe1
07-06-12, 19:08
This one emailed me also. Says she is in West covina. She wants $$$$ to meet. Going to offer $100 just for kicks. What was the damage for you? I have her info if someone is willing to see her.NeoMatrix. As discussed with you in pm I am sorry it didn't work out. Like you said, it helps to catch them early. Did you share her email with anyone? She said someone emailed her out of the blue yesterday and...

Some kids on here are being disrespectful and playing. There needs to be an X-box monger game for those that can't use personality, charm and pay2play in real life. One of the subgames could be CL nonpros. In that game you could say all the stupid things you want to these girls. Then blackmail them by threatening to tell all her facebook friends.

In the real world you are just hurting and scaring young women. Most of whom are struggling single mothers. Jerks like this keep coming up and prevent other board members from sharing useful information, pictures and reports with others.

Had another NP today. White 23 year old from Cerritos. 5'2" and awesome. Too bad I can't share anything.

Except that I have a favorite NP notel off Crenshaw. Three hours for .27. Been there many times and each time I have had a different room. Each room is unique and decorated from the creative mind of a 1970's porn director. LOL. Today's room was swag, it had mirrors with etched glass roses around the edge surrounding all but one side of THE BED. The other side of the room looked like an Italian restaurant off of Ventura Blvd where you might find a Soprano eating. We had porn playing and blarring in the background but we were both too busy and noisy to notice.

To me the key to being with a nonpro for an hour and a half is not to release until the end. One, they think something is wrong with them and they try harder. Second, it's nonstop romance at it's finest. When I wore her out and she could no longer lubricate and spit dried up, I admit it was a little hard for me to finish. I had to have her head hang off the bed, straddled her standing so that she could lick and suck my nuts and berries. We were both stroking the topher and when all was said and done I gifted her a bonus, a nice puddle between her breasts.

NeoMatrix
07-06-12, 20:31
NeoMatrix. As discussed with you in pm I am sorry it didn't work out. Like you said, it helps to catch them early. Did you share her email with anyone? She said someone emailed her out of the blue yesterday and.

Some kids on here are being disrespectful and playing. There needs to be an X-box monger game for those that can't use personality, charm and pay2play in real life. One of the subgames could be CL nonpros. In that game you could say all the stupid things you want to these girls. Then blackmail them by threatening to tell all her facebook friends.

In the real world you are just hurting and scaring young women. Most of whom are struggling single mothers. Jerks like this keep coming up and prevent other board members from sharing useful information, pictures and reports with others.

Had another NP today. White 23 year old from Cerritos. 5'2" and awesome. Too bad I can't share anything.

Except that I have a favorite NP notel off Crenshaw. Three hours for. 27. Been there many times and each time I have had a different room. Each room is unique and decorated from the creative mind of a 1970's porn director. LOL. Today's room was swag, it had mirrors with etched glass roses around the edge surrounding all but one side of THE BED. The other side of the room looked like an Italian restaurant off of Ventura Blvd where you might find a Soprano eating. We had porn playing and blarring in the background but we were both too busy and noisy to notice.

To me the key to being with a nonpro for an hour and a half is not to release until the end. One, they think something is wrong with them and they try harder. Second, it's nonstop romance at it's finest. When I wore her out and she could no longer lubricate and spit dried up, I admit it was a little hard for me to finish. I had to have her head hang off the bed, straddled her standing so that she could lick and suck my nuts and berries. We were both stroking the topher and when all was said and done I gifted her a bonus, a nice puddle between her breasts.I gave her email to no one. I offered her $100 but haven't heard back. Just moved on to the next one. Cerritos sounds nice, if she ever needs help from others let me know. LOL

RogerK09
07-07-12, 01:50
Hey guys,

I guess this would be my first time commenting on the board. I've tried to post on the past, but nothing has come up for some weird reason. IDK.

Quick question though, trying to see if anyone has info on this girl. Says she's in Long Beach for the weekend visiting grandma, can't host she says. She said she's only done this one but talks like a pro (she used roses and mentioned getting a hotel within 3 messages to me).

Any info would be a help.

Mmorrison
07-07-12, 12:11
Hey guys,

I guess this would be my first time commenting on the board. I've tried to post on the past, but nothing has come up for some weird reason. IDK.

Quick question though, trying to see if anyone has info on this girl. Says she's in Long Beach for the weekend visiting grandma, can't host she says. She said she's only done this one but talks like a pro (she used roses and mentioned getting a hotel within 3 messages to me).

185121UTR, replied with same MO in Nov 2011. Asked for high dollar and offered little time.

DropFrame
07-07-12, 18:06

She said 200 I countered with 100 and she agreed.

Anybody have info on her?

I am supposed to be meeting her later today.

Klnight555
07-07-12, 18:11
I'll PM you her info.

I am supposed to be meeting her later today.

KennyHLee
07-07-12, 19:15
Hey guys,

185121Damn asians

Poloman
07-07-12, 20:06

I am supposed to be meeting her later today.Please post a your experience with her if you end up meeting with her.

Christophe1
07-07-12, 20:37
I thought I would share a little reading material to those that thought they might want to jump into the NP swamp.

This is probably a site made by Ashley Madison (date site) but here is a little research they did. http://affairsmadesimple.com/craigslist-nsa-casual-encounters-review-and-results/

La Weekly experiment. http://www.laweekly.com/2011-01-27/news/uncomplicated-casual-sex-not-easy-to-find-on-craigslist/

RogerK09
07-07-12, 20:40
UTR, replied with same MO in Nov 2011. Asked for high dollar and offered little time.Thanks for the info Mmorrison. You got her spot on, she replied to my ad, knew my offer and replied with 10 minutes of her time. I had to laugh. Like seriously? She's one of those girls that thinks she's worth a shit load. I've met with my handful of asians over time and they are the most difficult to deal with. The legit non pros though from my experience. Wish I didn't have yellow fever though.

I have another one, seems like a total non pro and wondering if anyone has any info on her too. She's 18.

Rollroll
07-07-12, 21:28
I thought I would share a little reading material to those that thought they might want to jump into the NP swamp.

This is probably a site made by Ashley Madison (date site) but here is a little research they did.

http://affairsmadesimple.com/craigslist-nsa-casual-encounters-review-and-results/

La Weekly experiment.

http://www.laweekly.com/2011-01-27/news/uncomplicated-casual-sex-not-easy-to-find-on-craigslist/I don't get to participate as much as I'd like but I've got a few extra dollars this week so I decided to post and ad or 2 on CL, the first one was long and very proper and the 2nd one was blunt and to the point, I got the responses from the blunt style one and of course there were the spam that replied but I did get a couple of girls from RB after I did and email search and a a few from NP's. Also, and this could be good. I got a response from a girl I actually know! We used to party together back in the day and well, I'm not sure yet if I should go through with it or not. Could be a good thing or maybe I should just leave it alone. But there is some good NP's to be found, just have to understand and recognize the fakes and not get frustrated. Just delete and move on and keep trying, eventually you will run into a NP keeper. I much prefer NP girls than pro's any day. Thanks for the links again, I wonder if that NSA link is worth signing up for.

Take care,

RollRoll

KennyHLee
07-08-12, 04:43
thanks for the info mmorrison. you got her spot on, she replied to my ad, knew my offer and replied with 10 minutes of her time. i had to laugh. like seriously? she's one of those girls that thinks she's worth a shit load. i've met with my handful of asians over time and they are the most difficult to deal with. the legit non pros though from my experience. wish i didn't have yellow fever though.

i have another one, seems like a total non pro and wondering if anyone has any info on her too. she's 18.

185279looks kind of ****.

KennyHLee
07-08-12, 04:44

This is probably a site made by Ashley Madison (date site) but here is a little research they did.

http://affairsmadesimple.com/craigslist-nsa-casual-encounters-review-and-results/

La Weekly experiment.

http://www.laweekly.com/2011-01-27/news/uncomplicated-casual-sex-not-easy-to-find-on-craigslist/Has anyone here tried websites like Adult Friend Finder or Ashley Madison? And had hook-up with girls successfully before?

Thanks

Glasses
07-08-12, 08:49
If anybody has met the girl in the 7th pic let me know. Info would be appreciatedI talked to her before, things seemed to be going good she talked a good game had a good sob story then I caught her in a couple lies so I did further digging & stumbled.

Across a pro ad for her.

So I passed. If she would of been a genuine NP I def would of tagged & bagged she was a aspiring video vixen when I first ran.

Across her.

Glasses

Ruben Kincaid
07-08-12, 13:29
There's actually some excellent information on that first link, definitely worth a read.

La Weekly experiment.

http://www.laweekly.com/2011-01-27/news/uncomplicated-casual-sex-not-easy-to-find-on-craigslist/

Mphelper909
07-08-12, 15:15
I talked to her before, things seemed to be going good she talked a good game had a good sob story then I caught her in a couple lies so I did further digging & stumbled.

Across a pro ad for her.

So I passed. If she would of been a genuine NP I def would of tagged & bagged she was a aspiring video vixen when I first ran.

Across her.

GlassesNot very smart I am one of her facebook friends now. !

NippleChips
07-09-12, 05:41
Hey guys,

185121I just met with her 2 days ago. She says she comes out to Long Beach once a month. We met at a Library in Long Beach and she only wanted to comunicate through email. She was really quiet at first, but then became talkative after a while. She said that she has only done it twice before, but she does use the word roses. We just did FS k9. It was nothing to write home about. She was pretty cute though.

rflagg
07-09-12, 12:45
This cutie sent me her digits, could be UTR but can't seem to find any additional info based on email, or ph.

Does this look like a familiar face to anybody here? Could be potential.

Mykeinla
07-09-12, 19:04
This cutie sent me her digits, could be UTR but can't seem to find any additional info based on email, or ph.

Does this look like a familiar face to anybody here? Could be potential.Got this email as well. Pm me if you make progress.

Christophe1
07-09-12, 22:55
Got a mass email today from a utr. In it there were 25 other emails. 2 were from work accounts and a couple more were fb friendly. Take 5 minutes and make a 'SPECIAL' email account.

That is all.

DropFrame
07-10-12, 23:18

Anybody else hear from this SFV non-pro?

I thought it was spam but I was wrong!

Dctator1
07-11-12, 02:46
Poetry TaeHave seen Poetry. Not worth it. Very cool to chat with, but that's it. Very uninspired service and she won't touch you even with her hand unless you have a condom on. There is a few post a couple months back. She looks hot, but really not worth it.

LimaBeansStink
07-11-12, 03:09
I finally got a response from my ad and here's the pic she sent. We are currently in negotiations. Anybody seen her or got info?

Mphelper909
07-11-12, 03:25
Have seen Poetry. Not worth it. Very cool to chat with, but that's it. Very uninspired service and she won't touch you even with her hand unless you have a condom on. There is a few post a couple months back. She looks hot, but really not worth it.Thanks man! I will pass it alone to my friend!

Dctator1
07-11-12, 04:24
Anyone have info on this one? Says she's a college student in Santa Monica.

ChrisPoontang
07-11-12, 05:36

185882College student?

Yeah okay. Thats 20+ years of smoking on those teeth.

LimaBeansStink
07-11-12, 06:00
College student?

Yeah okay. Thats 20+ years of smoking on those teeth.It's never too late to go back to school.

Blue Cup
07-11-12, 10:34

185882Saw her. PM me for info. Will tell you this much though. The pics look a lot nicer.

Blue Cup
07-11-12, 10:47
Saw her. PM me for info. Will tell you this much though. The pics look a lot nicer.White not too attractive met her on BP. My 1st and worst experience (non-pro). The pics looked way better than she did in person. Agreed to give her $.20 for an hour based off the pics. I didn't try to negotiate though (I know, rookie mistake.) I went to pick her up at her place, I had to wait 30 mins for her.

I was not happy when saw her, but she had big tits at least. A little pudgy. I found a really notel to go to in a great location. Basic stuff CBJ, could have got her to do BBBJ but she wasn't comfortable so I dropped it. Standard position. Although doggy was pretty good. I can provide pics to trusted members via PM.

I posted this in another section. Figured I save you the trouble of PMing me.

Mmorrison
07-11-12, 13:09
Any info on these "nonpros?"

Raider1206
07-11-12, 13:15
Any info on these "nonpros?"Wow great finds the first 2 are really hot. Good luck on those

Dctator1
07-11-12, 14:10
White not too attractive met her on BP. My 1st and worst experience (non-pro). The pics looked way better than she did in person. Agreed to give her $.20 for an hour based off the pics. I didn't try to negotiate though (I know, rookie mistake.) I went to pick her up at her place, I had to wait 30 mins for her.

I was not happy when saw her, but she had big tits at least. A little pudgy. I found a really notel to go to in a great location. Basic stuff CBJ, could have got her to do BBBJ but she wasn't comfortable so I dropped it. Standard position. Although doggy was pretty good. I can provide pics to trusted members via PM.

I posted this in another section. Figured I save you the trouble of PMing me.Thanks Blue Chip. To bad as she looks like she has great tits. She has lowered her price to $ for an hr. Wonder if she will go lower and wld be worth it at that point to suck on those tities.

Oh well, thanks again

Dctator1
07-11-12, 14:13
Any info on these "nonpros?"Nice pull Mmorrison. Have fun, hope you can bag a couple of those hotties. Keep us posted.

Dctator1
07-11-12, 14:18
Got an email from Marian this morning. She's near West LA looking for an beneficial arrangement.

I had gotten a email from her a few months back, but never followed up on it, so she's been putting herself out there for a bit.

Anyone have contact and maybe a visit with her?

Socal420
07-11-12, 14:35
Any info on these "nonpros?"LOL they all look like pros to me. Lets see what Baldy says. I'm sure he knows.

Christophe1
07-11-12, 16:46
Any info on these "nonpros?"Closeup looks nice! Go for her.

A little laid up and missing chances left and right! Got a date with a mixed Spanish / Armenain girl who is open to pictures! REPORT to follow.

CMerlln
07-11-12, 19:08
Does anyone have any info on any non pros in Whittier, Norwalk, Pico Rivera or La Mirada they can throw my way? Would really appropriate it.

Thanks

Ocmongo
07-11-12, 20:05
Any info on these "nonpros?"Info no. Reaction. Yes. Skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip.

LuckyElite
07-11-12, 20:26
So has anybody met with her? If so was it worth it? Her pic has been shown here a couple of times

Ocmongo
07-11-12, 20:33
Curious if anyone has info on the following:

Tyler : Email has Sexy Tyty in it: 25 yr old black / asian utr. Posted on Friday July 6th, asked $$$, then dropped to $$ in continued emails.

LEX Alv- 24 yr old Mexican in LB. Posted July 3rd.

Lauren K. *queen88atgmail. Com. Posted July 7th seeking help.

Zoey. 22yr old asian chick from torrrance. *berrydaiquiri19 at gmail. Cute. Said no oral but open to everything?

Rhiannon. *32magicatyahoo. Posted July 6th seeking extra help.

Lindsey D*itt. 29yr old Phd student. Gmail address.

Tania R*uez. Tania8958atgmail? Did tell me jack about herself.

Cupcake. 26 in We Ho. Cupcake1986*atyahoo. I am 26, 5'7'.120lbs. 32c, living in West Hollywood. Wanted $$$, but very new. Unsure what she wants.

Cinamon England. The*rcinamonatgmail. Com. Didn't tell much.

Riley Notel* rileynotellatyahoo. Com. 20 yr old in hermosa.

SHanita Elli*on sexyallthetime*atgmail. Posted and dissappeared.

Gooberx
07-11-12, 22:15
Hi first time posting here after posting on CL I got a response from a Vanessa in Gardena she's a Latina she's 24 any info would be greatly appreciated.

CMerlln
07-12-12, 00:17
Does anyone have info on any non pros in Whittier, Norwalk, Pico Rivera or La Mirada they are willing to throw my way? Would really appropriate it.

Thanks

Christophe1
07-12-12, 00:55
Closeup looks nice! Go for her.

A little laid up and missing chances left and right! Got a date with a mixed Spanish / Armenain girl who is open to pictures! REPORT to follow.So is Baldy! Taking great pictures isn't easy. Even with a willing participant. Those guys are great for the work they do.

If you live in LA, then you have probably fantasized about meeting with an Armenian Angel. If not, too bad, that has been one of mine and today it became a reality. Met up with N or C down in Cerritos and did the drill, no pun intended.

She is a Lebanese, Sexual Animal. First went for the Ass and then followed with the rest.

To Nipples. And that's the way the feather fell.

Christophe1
07-12-12, 01:13
So is Baldy! Taking great pictures isn't easy. Even with a willing participant. Those guys are great for the work they do.

If you live in LA, then you probably have fantasized about meeting with an Armenian Angel. If not, too bad, that has been one of my fantasized and today it became a reality. Met up with N or C down in Cerritos and did the drill, no pun intended.

She is a Lebanese Sexual Animal. First went for the Ass and then the rest.

To Nipples. And that's the way the feather fell.24, gained a little weight since the pics she emailed. A small BBW that LOVES porn. How can you go wrong? She did me right.

A little shy, but had a sly akward smile thing that made my d!ck go strong.

Raider1206
07-12-12, 01:23
24, gained a little weight since the pics she emailed. A small BBW that LOVES porn. How can you go wrong? She did me right.Wow very nice I love the bald ones like that. Great pics to my friend

AngelHuaman1
07-12-12, 01:23
I got a good reply from here today. 21 vanessa

Blue Cup
07-12-12, 02:32
Thanks Blue Chip. To bad as she looks like she has great tits. She has lowered her price to $ for an hr. Wonder if she will go lower and wld be worth it at that point to suck on those tities.

Oh well, thanks againTits are nice. She won't let you suck on them though. I would pass for $. I wouldn't repeat with her even for the. 8 There is too much competition out there. I can give you a better one if you want.

Raider1206
07-12-12, 05:34
I got a good reply from here today. 21 vanessaOh shit she's back of that's who I think it is it's been about a year since she's been around. Goes to Dominguez hills I had the pleasure of enjoying her in her dorm one Sunday morning

KennyHLee
07-12-12, 14:24
Curious if anyone has info on the following:

Tyler : Email has Sexy Tyty in it: 25 yr old black / asian utr. Posted on Friday July 6th, asked $$$, then dropped to $$ in continued emails.

LEX Alv- 24 yr old Mexican in LB. Posted July 3rd.

Lauren K. *queen88atgmail. Com. Posted July 7th seeking help.

Zoey. 22yr old asian chick from torrrance. *berrydaiquiri19 at gmail. Cute. Said no oral but open to everything?

Rhiannon. *32magicatyahoo. Posted July 6th seeking extra help.

Lindsey D*itt. 29yr old Phd student. Gmail address.

Tania R*uez. Tania8958atgmail? Did tell me jack about herself.

Cupcake. 26 in We Ho. Cupcake1986*atyahoo. I am 26, 5'7'.120lbs. 32c, living in West Hollywood. Wanted $$$, but very new. Unsure what she wants.

Cinamon England. The*rcinamonatgmail. Com. Didn't tell much.

Riley Notel* rileynotellatyahoo. Com. 20 yr old in hermosa.

SHanita Elli*on sexyallthetime*atgmail. Posted and dissappeared.

186082That Asian girl looks somewhat familiar like high school classmates. Let me know if you have any more info. Thanks.

Baldy Cruiser
07-12-12, 14:28
Oh shit she's back of that's who I think it is it's been about a year since she's been around. Goes to Dominguez hills I had the pleasure of enjoying her in her dorm one Sunday morningYes, that is Vanessa. I banged her for free off of BootyCall. Com back in 2009.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6655-On-Line-Booty-Call-Dot-Com&p=904675&viewfull=1#post904675

She is a full on nympho. Loves cock & she spent the night. I popped 4 times & in the morning after I was completely worn out, she whispered in my ear: "COCK"! I told her to go down the hall & knock on my brothers door & go fuck him. She did & my brother banged her for a couple hours.

She is a stone cold fox. She doesn't have a car. You can pick her up at her dorm. It will be one of your All Time Great Fucks.

Raider1206
07-12-12, 15:00
Yes, that is Vanessa. I banged her for free off of BootyCall. Com back in 2009.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6655-On-Line-Booty-Call-Dot-Com&p=904675&viewfull=1#post904675

She is a full on nympho. Loves cock & she spent the night. I popped 4 times & in the morning after I was completely worn out, she whispered in my ear: "COCK"! I told her to go down the hall & knock on my brothers door & go fuck him. She did & my brother banged her for a couple hours.

She is a stone cold fox. She doesn't have a car. You can pick her up at her dorm. It will be one of your All Time Great Fucks.Damn I need that contact info. The one time we hooked up was in her dorm room it was like a wet dream come true. She has the nicest tits

Christophe1
07-12-12, 15:05

She is a stone cold fox. She doesn't have a car. You can pick her up at her dorm. It will be one of your All Time Great Fucks.I have a tuition assistance and studen loan repayment grant that might be of help. I am paticuliarly keen on endowing my grants to intelligent women. And especially those that have sexual gifts of a nature like you suggest she has. If anyone can pass on her contact info i'd be a happy Jack.

Robertmm
07-12-12, 16:41
Thanks for all the great posts brothers!

As I read them, by and large, I get a very strong sense that most of these ladies are pros or at the very least UTR. I'm assuming that we have all experienced backpage providers and I was wondering, how do the nonpros that you meet off CL compare to what you pay for from a typical backpage escort? For clarification, I have not partaken from the CL nonpro pool- however I did meet up with a couple of CL ladies from the Casual encounters section.

As I've mentioned on previous posts, My main source for nonpros has been the phone chat lines and the junior college circuit. The phonelines are better as the JC's have more of a potential for nonsense if you hit the wrong girl up. It goes without saying, that you should NEVER hit up a random girl as that can really lead to some serious legal consequences! There is a method to weeding out girls to see who would be open to a pay for play arrangement. One hint: Never present it that way! You have to come across as someone that can help them out financially or in some cases as a sugar daddy but never making it appear like she is a pro!

What I've experienced as the main difference between a phone line or JC girl and a true pro is the level of intimacy and passion you get from the girl. Of course, they usually know nothing about price either. The option for bareback is almost always on the table (so bring your own protection!). In my experience a true pro has an awful lot of sex and condoms are always part of the deal (unless she is drugged, desperate or dirty). It almost usually seems like being with a phone line or JC girl is very much like sex with a girl friend. I also have come to believe that in many cases these girls don't have sex all that often (if she had a man, he would likely be somewhat open to helping her out financially right?) so the sex is almost always exciting for her. Even if you're not her type LOL! I have a couple of girls that I meet up with on a semiregular basis and one that I see frequently. The price varies from a phone bill ($50) to $100 every so often. I have even had calls for freebies LOL.

All that said, I've been with quite a few pros since I first got into the hobby ('85). I've been put off by the upsells and subpar service that's common with most pros. The srvice is almost always really mechanical, cold, over much to quickly (is 60 minutes really enough? LOL) and the price really isn't worth it (unless you have big money and there is no pussy worth THAT much LOL). Almost aleays, any passion that I've experienced during the session is the passion I imagined LOL.

So my question is: are the nonpros that you meet on CL substantially different than a pro that you would meet on backpage or somewhere else? Obviously, I suspect your mileage will vary but in general is it really much better?

RogerK09
07-13-12, 00:07
Hey guys. I've had my fair share of success in the non pro game, but I'm wondering if anyone could give me some "guidelines" for car fun. I have yet to do it and usually avoid it, but I'm wanting to try to have to avoid paying for a room and getting a little more bang for my buck. I live near the City of Industry area and always see all those warehouse type areas that look deserted at night. I'm just trying to see what others recommend as good areas to do it and not worry about being caught, particularly by LE.

Thanks for any info.

NippleChips
07-13-12, 03:15
OMG! This girl has the nicest body I have EVER seen. Period. (Right up there with the porn star Audrey James). We chatted for a while and I was a little busy so I never followed up with her. I'm literally punching myself for not following up. Ugh! Just figured one of you got her. Who ever it is. I envy you.

DarknzzIsCumin
07-13-12, 07:10
Anyone have any contacts close to Santa ana ill be working there all next week?

Mankopako
07-13-12, 12:18
Here's some I got responses from last week.

Marco Poloson
07-13-12, 14:30
Has anyone here tried websites like Adult Friend Finder or Ashley Madison? And had hook-up with girls successfully before?

ThanksI tried AM. Com. There are real women there looking to get laid, but it's probably 100:1 guys to girls ratio. It felt like being at a singles bar.

I met one cool girl who was ready to bone, but I just wasn't attracted to her. Most of the girls that responded wanted to 'cyber' which costs money.

ChrisButts
07-13-12, 16:43

She is a stone cold fox. She doesn't have a car. You can pick her up at her dorm. It will be one of your All Time Great Fucks.This girl is absolutely fu*king hot.

She must be crazy. She's a nympho, huh?

WOW

AngelHuaman1
07-13-12, 23:19
This girl is absolutely fu*king hot.

She must be crazy. She's a nympho, huh?

WOWSomebody here just fucked it up for me with Vanessa. Just as we were ready to set a date, she calls me back yelling and screaming about this website. Now I know why I keep certain girls to myself.

Christophe1
07-14-12, 00:35
IMHO you should avoid Vivian C. She is a tall Black women with an amazing body from her pictures and claims to be a student that lives in Hollywood. Met her last week and conversed first through email. Then with texts. She seemed to have a bad attitude, though it is hard to tell through texts. I eventually said No.

I looked at her pix again and began to justify her behavior and then attribute the fault to myself. So, I emailed her. OK, this time everything was a little smoother but I started getting that feeling again. She wanted to drink and I picked up a bottle of Grey Goose and one of Popov. I then joked with her telling her, depending on how we click we'll drink one or the other.

So, we agree on a time. Agree on location. And she says go ahead and get the place. I get a text from her saying, 'where are you? ' Text her back, 'at Fast food place across street. ' I then get the room.

As I walk in she calls me from her 804 number. And she says, 'no really, where you at? '

What? I sent you the link with all the info in it.

No, text it!

Where are you?

At home I haven't left yet.

Are you kidding me? I sent you the link and you said you were on your way, get the room. Read the email.

No text it and give me the room number.

I text her the hotel address and thought to myself that I was just going to take off. Then I texted her. Forget it.

My phone rings from the 804 number. We talk and I let her know that I am no longer interested. Afterward, I look through the emails again and confirm that there should of been no confusion.

She is a UTR as confirmed behind the scenes. She has an attitude. She behaves like a bad pro and tries to flip a situation and then show up late. So if you like this kind of women, Go for it. Just PM me.

HollywoodGuy
07-14-12, 03:10
IMHO you should avoid Vivian C. She is a tall Black women with an amazing body from her pictures and claims to be a student that lives in Hollywood. Met her last week and conversed first through email. Then with texts. She seemed to have a bad attitude, though it is hard to tell through texts. I eventually said No.

I looked at her pix again and began to justify her behavior and then attribute the fault to myself. So, I emailed her. OK, this time everything was a little smoother but I started getting that feeling again. She wanted to drink and I picked up a bottle of Grey Goose and one of Popov. I then joked with her telling her, depending on how we click we'll drink one or the other.

So, we agree on a time. Agree on location. And she says go ahead and get the place. I get a text from her saying, 'where are you? ' Text her back, 'at Fast food place across street. ' I then get the room.

As I walk in she calls me from her 804 number. And she says, 'no really, where you at? '

No, text it!

Where are you?

Are you kidding me? I sent you the link and you said you were on your way, get the room. Read the email.

I text her the hotel address and thought to myself that I was just going to take off. Then I texted her. Forget it.

My phone rings from the 804 number. We talk and I let her know that I am no longer interested. Afterward, I look through the emails again and confirm that there should of been no confusion.

She is a UTR as confirmed behind the scenes. She has an attitude. She behaves like a bad pro and tries to flip a situation and then show up late. So if you like this kind of women, Go for it. Just PM me.This is Barbie. That's my pet name for her. Because she has a barbie figure and talks like a 17 whyear old white valley girl. She just moved here from virginia so her cel # is legit. She is a current semi regular of mine. We both live in hollywood so its convenient for me. She grew up in an all white middle class area so you will have to excuse her attitude and voice. Actually she drinks scotch. Makers mark or jameison is her favorite. She is not into weed or drugs. Totally utr. But I see she is getting out and about. She lives in a sketchy part of hollywood near all the no-tels by western and sunset. So it is a little confusing at first. I just banged the shit out of her last night. BBBJ but covered sex. She is no pro. She likes to date, like a regular date. Tomorrow we have plans for her to come over from 12 to 12. Hang out dinner, movie etc.

Sometimes she takes the bus to my house. She is a professional cook and is going to make me my favorite dinner on Saturday (pot roast and potatoes). Her oral skills are good but her nice big titties are not really in play. She is not really into kissing but didn't mind getting her hands a little dirty. She is skinny and has a rock hard body when she is tensed up, like a cheerleader. Just my type.

So YMMV. A lot. She really needs to get to know you and that can take a few dates. I know I am promoting the shit out of her. But I usually hang with her for about 4 to 6 hours for $100 plus any food and drinks. Well worth it in my book. She is 28 (next week) but looks about 21. So other than the fact that she talks way too much, I like her. You just have to be willing to go along with her in the beginning till she gets comfortable. So looks a 9 (if you like skinny black girls with a smile) , skills an 8 (but getting better each time) , attitude and sobriety varies. Willing to take direction and naturally submissive in bed but a bit loud out of the bedroom. Haven't tried anal but can't imagine even getting it in that tight tiny ass of hers.

Blue Cup
07-14-12, 04:37
Somebody here just fucked it up for me with Vanessa. Just as we were ready to set a date, she calls me back yelling and screaming about this website. Now I know why I keep certain girls to myself.Dude, you posted her pic on the internet. Baldy banged and reviewed her and posted pics, but he was nice enough not to put her face on it. You linked the face to the pics and either she found out herself which wouldn't be that hard or some asshole told her to mess you up.

But seeing how that has happened to so many people on here, you should have covered her face. I think its pretty fucked up in general to put someone's face on a sex site even if they are screwing you for money. She may have a point for yelling at your ass.

I found a non pro that I'm super excited about. Its possible she may be fucking someone else from here, but I won't post her pic to find out. I get 4 hours with her for $100 with no options taken off the table. Hispanic. 20 years old, fucking hot. I actually stopped posting on CL because of her. Why would I post her face on this site so some asshole can fuck me over?

I actually stopped posting on CL because of her.

Sorry for ranting like that, but I would recommend you only share pics via e-mails with seniors who want pass your shit out next time.

Devoti
07-14-12, 04:40
Dude, you posted her pic on the internet. Baldy banged and reviewed her and posted pics, but he was nice enough not to put her face on it. You linked the face to the pics and either she found out herself which wouldn't be that hard or some asshole told her to mess you up.Blue Cup is right. This is on you.

Kenkimark
07-14-12, 04:49
Let's call her VC.

No, text it!

Where are you?

She is a UTR as confirmed behind the scenes. She has an attitude. She behaves like a bad pro and tries to flip a situation and then show up late. So if you like this kind of women, Go for it. Just PM me.

Kenkimark
07-14-12, 04:59
Got a reply and like always, asked for a picture. This is what I got from her.

Raider1206
07-14-12, 08:24
Got a reply and like always, asked for a picture. This is what I got from her.Big momma. I can't lie she gots nice tits I'd do it

Mmorrison
07-14-12, 11:40
19 yrs old.

5'1.

125lbs.

34D

Raider1206
07-14-12, 12:55
Somebody here just fucked it up for me with Vanessa. Just as we were ready to set a date, she calls me back yelling and screaming about this website. Now I know why I keep certain girls to myself.Damn that is fucked up. I was hoping to get her info again. She is kinda funny like that though when I had her info we set something up and than when I called to say I'm getting the room she sent a text saying please don't contact me again I'm never doing this again.

Mphelper909
07-14-12, 13:20
Damn that is fucked up. I was hoping to get her info again. She is kinda funny like that though when I had her info we set something up and than when I called to say I'm getting the room she sent a text saying please don't contact me again I'm never doing this again.Why do mongers try to impress these women?

Do not tell any providers Non pro or not about any websites at all?

What the hell is going on here?

Do not show any of these women the pictures posted here?

It is really simple.

Raider1206
07-14-12, 13:40
Why do mongers try to impress these women?

Do not tell any providers Non pro or not about any websites at all?

What the hell is going on here?

Do not show any of these women the pictures posted here?

It is really simple.Either they get confuse an catch feelings for them or they just want to watch the world burn. That's why the real good ones stay hidden in my back pocket LOL

Blue Cup
07-14-12, 15:03
Either they get confuse an catch feelings for them or they just want to watch the world burn. That's why the real good ones stay hidden in my back pocket LOLAgreed Raider. I would also like to point out that a lot of providers know about this site. There are also sites that copy every post and pic on this site. (Mentioned in one of my previous post) Long story short, this site is not really that secret.

Isn't that the reason everyone here posts the girls face and not their own? I wouldn't doubt if a large number of lurkers were just women. How often do we laugh at the 1-2 post person that praises some chick with ROB in their reviews? We all know that shit is a scam.

Well, those same people can and will snitch on you and would probably LOVE to post your review of her sucking dick on her FB page. We risk any of that when you can take 2 minutes and either color the background of the photo, blur out the eyes, cut out the face so its harder to identify who girl 5 is.

I feel for those of you that got hated on, but don't feel for you because your being sloppy. Please at least just blur the eyes. At least then, the girl won't get mad because she may feel people won't be able to spot her.

Ok thats it. No more preaching on this. Sorry about that.

AnttDog
07-15-12, 17:13
So I have been fooling around in the np arena for a little while now and I have had an alarming amout of np's say condoms are optional. Now granted these were all youngs chicks 20-22 years of age. I have also ran across chicks who play it super safe. But I now see how it easy it is to get caught up with these girls as opposed to regular providers. It really concerns me just for the simple fact I know us fellow mongers get contacted by the same chicks and lets just say some of you cats are pretty reckless. BBBJ is one thing but other than that fellas please lets all play it safe and keep a great thing going.

Moon Doggie
07-16-12, 02:31
Got a reply and like always, asked for a picture. This is what I got from her.Answered her ad on CL. If you can believe it she is atleast twice as big as that pic. She has to be 300lbs. She literally stinks too. Don't waste your time.

Shark in OC
07-16-12, 18:38
Answered her ad on CL. If you can believe it she is atleast twice as big as that pic. She has to be 300lbs. She literally stinks too. Don't waste your time.I hope you ran far the other way if you did actually meet her!

-Shark-

Drumer Boy
07-16-12, 20:23
She responded today and I want to see if you guys have any info on her?

Thanks.

Keep it Safe.

HollywoodGuy
07-17-12, 00:46
She was pretty cute a few years ago. Not anymore. Gained a lotta weight and her face is messed up.

HollywoodGuy
07-17-12, 00:58
Been with her a few times. Very sweet. $1. 5 or less. She has a killer body. 23 but looks about 20/21. I think she is one of the sweetest girls overall (and tastes like candy) that I have met in a while. She is very shy and quiet. Just my type. I see her when I can. But due to the distance not enough. She will drive sometimes. This is a keeper, don't mess it up. I will ask her if she will let me give out her number. Shouldn't be a problem. I am not a senior member. But I am only giving out her number to senior members due to what I have read on this site so far. Hey it only takes six months (I only got 2 months to go). Well worth the wait.

HollywoodGuy
07-17-12, 01:00
Here is her pic.

HollywoodGuy
07-17-12, 01:07
Dated her off and on for 5 years. She's got some serious problems. Way under the radar. Lives in hollywood. Don't even think about it.

HollywoodGuy
07-17-12, 01:15
Not my type. But decent personality. Not much to say. If you like a taller white girl that has excellent kissing skills and dfk. S as much as you want give her a try. $1.5

Kenkimark
07-17-12, 04:48
The ugliest NP ever. I think something is wrong with my posts.