PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

MarioBross
05-31-12, 15:25
Yeah, maybe we can go over and wreck his threads.

178948Personally I like BSW better than WSW, but this is a babe, man you scored, congrats, I have the feeling that the damage was big, you don't get this beauties for cheap

HappyEnding20
05-31-12, 18:25
Hey guys,

There was a non-pro that bit on my ad. I searched for her and found her on google. I'm pretty sure she's new because she said that I could compensate her with whatever since it was her first time. I'm thinking of getting a motel tomorrow for about 2-3 hours or so. How much do you think I should pay?

By the way, she's pretty hot. I would rate her 8 out of 10.

Vash420
05-31-12, 23:51
Sure has. Like a dysfunctional family.Man right when I find something worth going on the internet.

Johng 021
06-01-12, 02:33
Hey guys,

There was a non-pro that bit on my ad. I searched for her and found her on google. I'm pretty sure she's new because she said that I could compensate her with whatever since it was her first time. I'm thinking of getting a motel tomorrow for about 2-3 hours or so. How much do you think I should pay?

By the way, she's pretty hot. I would rate her 8 out of 10.Some people on here might say something stupid like $300-$500 because they are generous, Don't be stupid like them. (Not directed at anyone)

$60-$100 Should be fine if she really is a non-pro, That's a big "If".

Of course you need to have an agreement before hand (to avoid surprises) and I find it odd that you could "compensate her with whatever" and she felt the need to tell you it was "her first time".

Maybe it will be great or maybe you will be back here telling us how horrible it went.

Good Luck and every person here has a different answer to that question.

How much do YOU want to pay? Ha Ha

HelloBubble
06-01-12, 02:51
I'm new to the non-pro game but haven't had a bite yet.

Would anyone care to teach me the tricks of the trade via pm?

Kenkimark
06-01-12, 04:13
Just got back from bangin this [insert adjective] hottie. She has been in [insert city] for [insert number] months. From the [insert region]. Looking for help. I was able to help her & she was able to help me. We both left with smiles on our faces.

KM [insert stupid smilie face]

Didn't meet all of them, but legendary BC should know all of them.

Kenkimark
06-01-12, 04:23
Fucked half of them, but none of them recently. BC?

Just got back from bangin this [insert adjective] hottie. She has been in [insert city] for [insert number] months. From the [insert region]. Looking for help. I was able to help her & she was able to help me. We both left with smiles on our faces.

Kenkimark
06-01-12, 04:30
I am with you BC and wondering why? Call a member privately "punk"? Maybe. Lets stop it, legendary punk.

Jesus, this thread has gone to shit.

HollywoodGuy
06-01-12, 05:45
Hey guys,

By the way, she's pretty hot. I would rate her 8 out of 10.I always start at $. But will go higher for the right girl. And do I overpay at $ sometimes. So what? I can afford it. And the up side is a lot of girls are so overjoyed at that $ you could be there all nite.

HappyEnding20
06-01-12, 07:07
Some people on here might say something stupid like $300-$500 because they are generous, Don't be stupid like them. (Not directed at anyone)

$60-$100 Should be fine if she really is a non-pro, That's a big "If".

Of course you need to have an agreement before hand (to avoid surprises) and I find it odd that you could "compensate her with whatever" and she felt the need to tell you it was "her first time".

Maybe it will be great or maybe you will be back here telling us how horrible it went.

Good Luck and every person here has a different answer to that question.

How much do YOU want to pay? Ha HaThanks for the advice John. I'm thinking of just giving her 80 since I'm already paying for the hotel. I think though that she's having second thoughts cause she cancelled on me for tomorrow.

Raider1206
06-01-12, 11:57

Didn't meet all of them, but legendary BC should know all of them.Damn kenkimark like always fine quality. U pull some beautiful women. Your the best bro.

MarioBross
06-01-12, 13:44
Hey guys,

By the way, she's pretty hot. I would rate her 8 out of 10.You should pay no more than 60 / FS since you are paying the room and since she is not a pro, but if she is, she is going to start asking for more and try to negociate, just go for the 60 and depending how the date goes you could offer a tip. Let us know how it went, good luck.

Christophe1
06-01-12, 14:07
Got the BIG game set up for tomorrow but was hoping to get a little pregame practice. The morning poop shoot is not pulling up what I had in mind.

Poca1 turns out not to be my old friend. She'll host in LB 1hour for $

Another Not my type.

Anyone want their info?

This one looks promising, but is probably going to end up being spam.

Wait a minute... HELLO!179077

Klnight555
06-01-12, 14:12
Wow, those are some great quality non pros. You truly are one of the best. Keep up the great work you're doing.

Baltoman
06-01-12, 16:00
#3 is spam. She contacted me in Baltimore, MD last month.

Sorry!

Baltoman.

[/B]

Got the BIG game set up for tomorrow but was hoping to get a little pregame practice. The morning poop shoot is not pulling up what I had in mind.

Another Not my type.

Anyone want their info?

Wait a minute. HELLO!

Alxm1
06-01-12, 16:02
Hey guys,

By the way, she's pretty hot. I would rate her 8 out of 10.Plain and simple answer is as low as you can get her. I have my private np's that I have gotten everything for and bare for as low as 25. Sometimes free because I see them regularly. My average is 50/70.

Most I payed was 140/150. Which I do not do often. But I wanted to really really treat myself and she was a hot, sweet 18 yr old. And she was driving a ways so it helped with her gas. She spent the whole night with me till morn. Was on birth control so I came in every hole and she swallowed too.

But main thing you got to do, if you don't have deep pockets, is self control. I have let some go because they thought their pussy was platinum.

Just_Shat
06-01-12, 16:15
I have a children of the corn fetish that needs to be fulfilled. Can someone pm me the contact information for Inga in Glendale.

Christophe1
06-01-12, 16:41

Another Not my type.

Anyone want their info?

Wait a minute. HELLO!

179077I figured 3 was spam. Hello is short on rent and has never done this before. FBed her and verified her story. On her way now.

Redd619
06-01-12, 18:17

179073I get that pic emailed to me down in SD at least once a day. I've checked the email headers and there's no question it's spam. I mean the headers say HORMEL in them it's so spammy. If you got a real person they had to be using that as a fake pic.

Christophe1
06-01-12, 22:44
I figured 3 was spam. Hello is short on rent and has never done this before. FBed her and verified her story. On her way now.

179090That was the best 4 hours of my life. She was even more into it than me. Several times I thought we were done and she would jump on top of me, we would talk, make out and end up back in bed.

Is this what you're talking about when you say non-pro? I think she fell in love with me.

PS- she just called while I'm reporting and wants to meet again, pro bono.

Memorable moments. Thumb in ass while doggy, felt so full. Her giving bbj and placing pillow under my head. She grabbing pillow and putting it under her butt mish. Her begging me to squeeze her butt while cuddling.

NeoMatrix
06-01-12, 23:04
That was the best 4 hours of my life. She was even more into it than me. Several times I thought we were done and she would jump on top of me, we would talk, make out and end up back in bed.

Is this what your talking about when you say non-pro? I think she fell in love with me.

PS- she just called while I'm reporting and wants to meet again, pro bono.What was the damage? Would like her info.

Member #4435
06-01-12, 23:39
That was the best 4 hours of my life. She was even more into it than me. Several times I thought we were done and she would jump on top of me, we would talk, make out and end up back in bed.

Is this what you're talking about when you say non-pro? I think she fell in love with me.

Memorable moments. Thumb in ass while doggy, felt so full. Her giving bbj and placing pillow under my head. She grabbing pillow and putting it under her butt mish. Her begging me to squeeze her butt while cuddling.That, good sir, sounds like a good non pro. Good job.

Christophe1
06-01-12, 23:49
There might be a few, but this one holds a special place in my heart.

After all. It's like this.
Anatomy of a Non-pro Meeting.
Post ad.
Weed out responses.
email
text
Negotiate
Set up appointment
Meet
F##K

Even a highly intelligent sea urchin can do this. As long as they they have enough spare time, a couple of yah yahs, and can troll the CL ads.
No Jedi skills needed. I'm just saying.

MarioBross
06-02-12, 00:08

Memorable moments. Thumb in ass while doggy, felt so full. Her giving bbj and placing pillow under my head. She grabbing pillow and putting it under her butt mish. Her begging me to squeeze her butt while cuddling.Sounds too good to be true, man either way, you look like tom cruise or she looks like feona. Come on, she fell in love with you? LOL, any way great post.

Class Act
06-02-12, 06:17
The most recent strain of ball busting hilarity is why I enjoy this site. Let's keep it lite guys and keep this light hearted shit going. Thanks for the content and hats off to you top mongers. As a Junior Monger, I'm confused, I have a simple request for clarity. I propose a battle royale to provide clear Top Monger Supremacy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG_ljigTFE8

Obey your master.

Rainjam
06-02-12, 09:52
This gal recently responded to my bait; I had her last year and I am now looking for new sugar. Have digits and will share with senior mongers for equal or better talent whose damage is about $. Not a true NP but clean, willing and giving for about $. San Gabriel V.

Alxm1
06-02-12, 10:21
This gal recently responded to my bait; I had her last year and I am now looking for new sugar. Have digits and will share with senior mongers for equal or better talent whose damage is about $. Not a true NP but clean, willing and giving for about $. San Gabriel V.

179168UTR Lavender has been around the block quite a bit. She's responded to all of my senior trusted friends here. Think you're going to have to bring a more semi-utr or a real non-pro to the table. She's cute but not quite the best bargaining chip.

Deerom
06-02-12, 11:01
UTR Lavender has been around the block quite a bit. She's responded to all of my senior trusted friends here. Think you're going to have to bring a more semi-utr or a real non-pro to the table. She's cute but not quite the best bargaining chip.This one looks nice. Willing to share her digits?

Mphelper909
06-02-12, 12:07
This one looks nice. Willing to share her digits?The Lam is not worth it!

She is fatter in person and wants $150 for her sorry ass service. You have to pay for the hotel too another $30 to $60 !

Everything is covered and she may want you to take her out to eat afterwards

She only likes white guys and can be very annoying.

She is here on a student visa and is looking a boyfriend that may possibly marry her.

If she gets the right guy she may get pregnant on purpose.

She will call and text you when she is bored at all hours of the night.

She has few friends because she is a user.

Just my 2 cents

Iwan76
06-02-12, 12:08
This one looks nice. Willing to share her digits?Nice. If you kindly would like to share with us. Love to have her digits

Mmorrison
06-02-12, 14:53
How to we get the thread renamed to Non-Pros (BladeRunner556)?

HollywoodGuy
06-02-12, 15:32
Found her on a dating site. Offered $. Got to the room and suddenly it was $140. Plus the room. At 18 I realize a lot of these girls have minimal skills. This one smells and tastes like candy. She says she will drive to my place next time and go back to $. For now I would not recommend. If she improves I will let you know. Lives with her parents. 5'3" 110lbs. Sketchy area. Prarie and 110th.

Alxm1
06-02-12, 16:04
UTR Lavender has been around the block quite a bit. She's responded to all of my senior trusted friends here. Think you're going to have to bring a more semi-utr or a real non-pro to the table. She's cute but not quite the best bargaining chip.Never hooked up with her. Knew she was utr but just talked to her out of curiosity, agreed to 80. But she mentioned she didn't like BBBJ. Would prefer with rubber. I need BBBJ. So that shot it down for me. She mentioned loving being eaten out. That's nice but if I'm going to bless you with my tongue you better return the favor with a damn great BBBJ. Especially if I'm paying. LOL.

Read mphelpers review and see if you still want too.

OCBilly
06-02-12, 17:38
UTR Lavender has been around the block quite a bit. She's responded to all of my senior trusted friends here. Think you're going to have to bring a more semi-utr or a real non-pro to the table. She's cute but not quite the best bargaining chip.She is definitely not a non-pro. Had her a few years ago working in an exclusive aamp. Goes by the name K.

She's Malaysian Chinese. If you paid anything over $.6 for an hour, you've overpaid.

Trunk Monkey
06-02-12, 18:15
Baldy has hooked me up with some A1 pussy. All young & tender & tasty.

Fuck the loser haters. Get a life.

Misfit
06-03-12, 06:55
Dude that is one sexy little Russian. What was her name?

Misfit

Smoothie86
06-03-12, 13:03
It's really a damn shame that we have so much fighting over petty little stuff like posting in the wrong threads. Number one reason for posting, was to help our fellow mongers get laid! Keeping prices low and affordable, and avoiding the robs. We really have a good thing going here! Come on guys, see the bigger picture, lets work together, instead of self destructing. Concentrate, eyes forward, back to pussy hunting, leave the fighting behind. I really look forward to meeting some of you guys one day, maybe when the dust has cleared!

Christophe1
06-03-12, 14:44
Any Deep pocket guys willing to use beach house for non-pro fun?

New / old concept. Summer is here and that means Cali shores will soon be crowded with enough girls to fill the needs of any monger's fantasies become realities. Plus, I don’t intend to spend my days jerking around online trolling for girls. Picture Poor Man's Bikini Beach show with a twist. We take surf boards, snacks, whatever, and cameras to the shore. Do our thing before during and after we recruit poor, pretty, but lonely girls back to the man cave for extra-curricular activities. At worse we get some pics of hot women and at best. We'll just use your imagination!

PM if deep qualifies you. Behind a camera, hopefully, I can come up with the girls. Let's take mongering to next level.

Ruben Kincaid
06-03-12, 14:47
Any info on this girl? Wants 100 / hr, is in Hollywood but can't host.

Alxm1
06-03-12, 14:49
It's really a damn shame that we have so much fighting over petty little stuff like posting in the wrong threads. Number one reason for posting, was to help our fellow mongers get laid! Keeping prices low and affordable, and avoiding the robs. We really have a good thing going here! Come on guys, see the bigger picture, lets work together, instead of self destructing. Concentrate, eyes forward, back to pussy hunting, leave the fighting behind. I really look forward to meeting some of you guys one day, maybe when the dust has cleared!When you do it once maybe twice. Ok. But when you are a repeat offender and the same person over and over. Come on man! This is not called the HX thread.

ChrisPoontang
06-03-12, 15:26
Dude that is one sexy little Russian. What was her name?

MisfitI'm not sure if you are joking or not. Thats Inga. Thats the "children of the corn" girl that has been passed around for a while.

Little Dick was passing her off as his own when she was someone elses find.

Kinda like the guy that goes thru my trash and gets the soda cans and then takes them to the recycler as if he bought them. Pathetic.

Leverslit
06-03-12, 16:54
I'd be all over that if I could. Most likely some free or cheap poon will come out of that.

Any Deep pocket guys willing to use beach house for non-pro fun?

New / old concept. Summer is here and that means Cali shores will soon be crowded with enough girls to fill the needs of any monger's fantasies become realities. Plus, I don't intend to spend my days jerking around online trolling for girls. Picture Poor Man's Bikini Beach show with a twist. We take surf boards, snacks, whatever, and cameras to the shore. Do our thing before during and after we recruit poor, pretty, but lonely girls back to the man cave for extra-curricular activities. At worse we get some pics of hot women and at best. We'll just use your imagination!

PM if deep qualifies you. Behind a camera, hopefully, I can come up with the girls. Let's take mongering to next level.

Bad Bone
06-03-12, 17:17
I know, I know this chick is a fatty. I know that. If I woke up in the morning in bed with her I would chew my arm off to leave. But, she is a raging nympho. She has a daddy complex. She will suck & fuck with the best of them. She is trying real hard to lose weight. She actually rides a bike. She was just born with bad genetics. Both parents are probably fattys. And we all know when fattys marry & have kids, they are going to have fattys.

She doesn't want any money. She will suck & fuck for hours & she is bisexual & loves it if you bring her a chick too. She will eat pussy & suck dick. Bareback all 3 holes. Lots of fun. When I left her, she was young, dumb & full of my cum. My cum was dripping from all 3 of her holes.

Socalimp
06-03-12, 19:18
Baldy you have helped me in the past with quality referrals.

Thank you and all the haters can go fly a kite.

Mmorrison
06-03-12, 20:27
18yr old college Latina. Third overnight and still has to call home and say she's spending the night at a friends. Almost popped her anal cherry last night, might get it all the way in next time.

Raider1206
06-03-12, 20:30
18yr old college Latina. Third overnight and still has to call home and say she's spending the night at a friends. Almost popped her anal cherry last night, might get it all the way in next time.Wow very nice find. Good luck with getting that anal cherry it looks like a tight fit.

Kampfire
06-03-12, 21:02
Anybody ever meet up with this milfy UTR sucker? Claims to give amazing head. Any intel helps.

Be safe out there.

-kampfire

Mmorrison
06-03-12, 22:36

179350Constantly replies as Zoie, though I know no one who has actually met her. TOFTT, but when they start talking per hour, be suspicious. Never had a true nonpro worry about hourly.

Fiasco26
06-03-12, 22:55
18yr old college Latina. Third overnight and still has to call home and say she's spending the night at a friends. Almost popped her anal cherry last night, might get it all the way in next time.She looks delicious! Care to share?

BladeRunner556
06-03-12, 23:01
KM and I each got a reply a little over a week ago from her. I believe he wanted to go in for the tap, but she seems to be a space case. Maybe KM can shed some light on his dealings with her. I didn't engage her since he was already locked on target.

Mmorrison
06-03-12, 23:05
HER: "how are you willing to help?"

[Financially of course. ]

HER: "how much?"

ME: "It's kind of unrealistic for me to say from the get go regarding the financial aspect without knowing more. Like when, where, how long, and how often you were available. As well as what was fun or not included. I mean, you wouldn't walk into the Apple store and say here's $XXX for the iThingy not knowing the specs. That being said, I'm negotiable as long as you're reasonable."

HER: "you do not know what to expect from a woman to give financial support?"

[I know what I expect, I need to know what you are willing in return. ]

HER: "you know what? If you can not tell me what yu expect, then forget it.

Good bye and good luck with you."

Raider1206
06-03-12, 23:50
Anybody ever meet up with this milfy UTR sucker? Claims to give amazing head. Any intel helps.

Be safe out there.

-kampfireShe's out towards pomona she wants to do car date BJ for 60 everything for 100 she is a little hard to set up appointments with whenever I had time she didn't.

BladeRunner556
06-04-12, 01:30
Some people can't tell the difference between a chick that gets smashed for cash out of dire need and a hoe that advertises her pussy 24/7 to all takers via HX, BP, or the track. I guess the clueless will continue worshipping. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man in king.

The punk started a brand new thread and the very first posting is of a "non-pro" that I saw on HX or backpage.

Thats just too funny. I'm loving it!

He and his group of pussy eaters can continue to blow smoke up each others asses. They prove you just can't fix stupid.

Tendods
06-04-12, 02:13

Be safe out there.

-kampfireSaw her earlier in the year, she's over by the Pomona fairgrounds. Paid 100 for everything. BBBJ was quite nice. Finger her while she sucked. She was so fucking wet. On went the rubber and went in multiple positions. Blew. She brought me water, we talked, then she blew me again and jerked me off till I blew all over her pussy. We would have fucked again the second time, but the rubber was making me lose it, so she rubbed me bare on her pussy and jerked till I came.

Overall, good times. I'd see her again, but she's quite out of my way.

FunTrust
06-04-12, 03:32
HER: "how are you willing to help?"

[Financially of course. ]

HER: "how much?"

ME: "It's kind of unrealistic for me to say from the get go regarding the financial aspect without knowing more. Like when, where, how long, and how often you were available. As well as what was fun or not included. I mean, you wouldn't walk into the Apple store and say here's $XXX for the iThingy not knowing the specs. That being said, I'm negotiable as long as you're reasonable."

HER: "you do not know what to expect from a woman to give financial support?"

[I know what I expect, I need to know what you are willing in return. ]

HER: "you know what? If you can not tell me what yu expect, then forget it.

"

Good bye and good luck with you."Does it look like in the right side of the picture that there are the towel heaters on a table, like in a massage parlor. What do you think?"

Jooop
06-04-12, 03:34
18yr old college Latina. Third overnight and still has to call home and say she's spending the night at a friends. Almost popped her anal cherry last night, might get it all the way in next time.And you believe that cherry has not been pop!

Alxm1
06-04-12, 06:47
J was a hot asian MILF I tapped a few times last year. Would meet up when she was running low on funds for her kids. Basically down for anything. Loved to swallow, anal a couple times, bareback (both tested) and cum inside of her sometimes since she was on the pill. Pussy was still tight despite having kids and I loved the feeling of it gripping my dick. Especially in doggystyle with her. Damn! She would cum multiple times and she was a moaner. Hearing her cum almost always would drive me to the edge. And she could suck a dick too, slurping, choking, ball play, saliva all over and would swallow with a smile on her face. Got to appreciate a woman that does that. Not too many asian honey non-pros, some utrs out there. But finding an untapped one is rare. So if you happen upon one and she's a gem, keep her close.

Please no pm's for this one. She's out of the non-pro stuff for now. I wish her well. But if she comes back, cross your fingers that if she doesn't hit me up again. That she might reply to you. Lates.

NeverDead
06-04-12, 12:24
I am new to all this. Any intel would help. Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks Guys.

Bigdan
06-04-12, 14:25
Looks good as long as you don't pay too much.

Because they are suppose to be Non-Pro.

Good Luck, have fun and be Safe.

I am new to all this. Any intel would help. Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks Guys.

Alxm1
06-04-12, 15:01
18yr old college Latina. Third overnight and still has to call home and say she's spending the night at a friends. Almost popped her anal cherry last night, might get it all the way in next time.Thats a nice ass and cute pussy M.

Christophe1
06-04-12, 15:16
And you believe that cherry has not been pop!If you're having trouble getting in the back door, just tell a joke. As long as it's funny and you get a LOL, guaranteed the suction action created by the sudden diaphramatic movement will pull you end the rest of the way.

Ruben Kincaid
06-04-12, 17:34
Yep, as soon as they start saying x dollars for an hour I know I'm dealing with an UTR, which is ok, just not really what I'm looking for. As it turns out, her menu is a bit limited for my taste so I don't think I'll be seeing her, that's a really nice body though.

Constantly replies as Zoie, though I know no one who has actually met her. TOFTT, but when they start talking per hour, be suspicious. Never had a true nonpro worry about hourly.

Ruben Kincaid
06-04-12, 17:41
Nice to know what's out there, this sort of stuff is damn motivational for those of us with less experience in the game.

J was a hot asian MILF I tapped a few times last year. Would meet up when she was running low on funds for her kids. Basically down for anything. Loved to swallow, anal a couple times, bareback (both tested) and cum inside of her sometimes since she was on the pill. Pussy was still tight despite having kids and I loved the feeling of it gripping my dick. Especially in doggystyle with her. Damn! She would cum multiple times and she was a moaner. Hearing her cum almost always would drive me to the edge. And she could suck a dick too, slurping, choking, ball play, saliva all over and would swallow with a smile on her face. Got to appreciate a woman that does that. Not too many asian honey non-pros, some utrs out there. But finding an untapped one is rare. So if you happen upon one and she's a gem, keep her close.

Please no pm's for this one. She's out of the non-pro stuff for now. I wish her well. But if she comes back, cross your fingers that if she doesn't hit me up again. That she might reply to you. Lates.

Member #4435
06-04-12, 18:06
She's out towards pomona she wants to do car date BJ for 60 everything for 100 she is a little hard to set up appointments with whenever I had time she didn't.She's hard to set appointments with because she's.

Wait for it.

A pro. UTR to be exact. So I wouldn't be surprised that she's hard to contact. She's busy. Hmm. Doing other people. Simple concept.

AnttDog
06-04-12, 18:32
Any info on any of these?

Mmorrison
06-04-12, 19:15
Since someone brought up Asians from the past, here is one of mine.

Circa '08, aspiring model, hooked up for an initial overnight. BB everything, swallow, anal, etc. After that, persuaded her into an arrangement, with her condition that at every meeting I would teach her how to drive. We would go to the Costco / Albertsons parking lot in MDR / CC late at night for her to practice. Met 3 additional times. The 4th was supposed to be monthly payment, but it never happened.

Months later, I see she's advertising on another site, someone must have turned her out.

BladeRunner556
06-04-12, 19:30
I guess she needed to learn how to drive so she could make those outcall appointments. Blowing the cabbies wasn't cutting it.

Circa '08, aspiring model, hooked up for an initial overnight. BB everything, swallow, anal, etc. After that, persuaded her into an arrangement, with her condition that at every meeting I would teach her how to drive. We would go to the Costco / Albertsons parking lot in MDR / CC late at night for her to practice. Met 3 additional times. The 4th was supposed to be monthly payment, but it never happened.

Months later, I see she's advertising on another site, someone must have turned her out.

Member #2401
06-04-12, 19:43

Months later, I see she's advertising on another site, someone must have turned her out.Did you teach her how to double clutch?

Definitely a hottie!

Christophe1
06-04-12, 20:52
After spending a couple days at this non-pro thing and treating it as a job I was suddenly hit by an epiphany. One, it's very easy. But more importantly, if you are really trying to get a non-pro you have to jump on it. Most are looking for immeadiate assistance. These girls aren't thinking about money they're going to be needing next week.

If someone is showing you last week's catches, chances are those posted people already got what they were looking for or they are UTR's. The Non-pros are the ones that are a little desperate and ready to go. Or their gravy train left them behind and they're waiting for the next one to come along.

Got a list today. Here's a cute one that was asking $$. I responded 1/2 and haven't heard from her. If she's your type let me know. She needs help and I'm altruistic. Maybe she'll be back next week but maybe today's your only chance. Got email only.179653

179650 179651 179652

Millhaven
06-04-12, 21:36
She's hard to set appointments with because she's.

Wait for it.

A pro. UTR to be exact. So I wouldn't be surprised that she's hard to contact. She's busy. Hmm. Doing other people. Simple concept.She's written me several times but she is too far out.

The info pulled from her Facebook page was very interesting to say the least.

Millhaven
06-04-12, 21:39
Any info on any of these?I saw # 3 a few years ago. Also has a page on a Sugar Daddy site. Seemed NP but most likely UTR. A lot of fun, really nice, has the kind of body type I like though definitely not model type material.

#1. Also the Latina posted by Christophe1, someone wrote about her here and it didn't seem like a fun date. As a matter of fact her attitude seemed so nasty even in her initial emails to me that I wouldn't want to see her for free.

Christophe1
06-04-12, 21:44
I saw # 3 a few years ago. Also has a page on a Sugar Daddy site. Seemed NP but most likely UTR. A lot of fun, really nice, has the kind of body type I like though definitely not model type material.

#1. Also the Latina posted by Christophe1, someone wrote about her here and it didn't seem like a fun date. As a matter of fact her attitude seemed so nasty even in her initial emails to me that I wouldn't want to see her for free.Number 3 was my neighbor. The one in purple. Now she's over on Avalon and the 50's. I didn't know. She is a lesbian, only getting a couple guys d-k. Nice young girl with dykey gf.

Milhaven, I was starting to worry about your taste.

Millhaven
06-04-12, 21:48
Number 3 was my neighbor. The one in purple. Now she's over on Avalon and the 50's. I didn't know. She is a lesbian, only getting a couple guys d-k. Nice young girl with dykey gf.Oops I meant the third picture, girl 2? The naked white girl.

Klnight555
06-05-12, 03:12
Very nice Alxm. Thank you for posting a real non pro. I was getting stick of HX / BP girls be posted in this thread. Keep it up.

Keep the pros off this thread.

Klnight555
06-05-12, 03:16
MM very nice find. Congratulation for braking her into the game. I'm sure there are and will be many more to come.

Alxm1
06-05-12, 03:17
Very nice Alxm. Thank you for posting a real non pro. I was getting stick of HX / BP girls be posted in this thread. Keep it up.

Keep the pros off this thread.Thanks Kl and Ruben. She was a gem.

Millhaven
06-05-12, 16:53
Here is a really weird one.

Reverse an email on Facebook. Leads to a guy's Facebook page listing his employer as Los Angeles Police Department. Photo matches the listing for "wife."

Google the # and it leads to Backpage tranny ads not just in LA but all over the country.

LikeTheNipples
06-06-12, 10:52
She's been posted on here before, by me, a while back.

So if you don't get her now don't worry it looks like she'll be around later too.

She was asking too much and I never did see her. But if you do see her let us know how it went.

After spending a couple days at this non-pro thing and treating it as a job I was suddenly hit by an epiphany. One, it's very easy. But more importantly, if you are really trying to get a non-pro you have to jump on it. Most are looking for immeadiate assistance. These girls aren't thinking about money they're going to be needing next week.

If someone is showing you last week's catches, chances are those posted people already got what they were looking for or they are UTR's. The Non-pros are the ones that are a little desperate and ready to go. Or their gravy train left them behind and they're waiting for the next one to come along.

Got a list today. Here's a cute one that was asking $$. I responded 1/2 and haven't heard from her. If she's your type let me know. She needs help and I'm altruistic. Maybe she'll be back next week but maybe today's your only chance. Got email only.

OCBilly
06-06-12, 16:12

Months later, I see she's advertising on another site, someone must have turned her out.Hmmm. This girl looked familiar, like a k-girl I've met several years back. Did she go to SMC? I swear I did a non-pro with bb everything including greek a few years back. And she didn't know how to drive and didn't have many friends. She would call those korean taxi driver in order to get into town for shopping. Not sure if its 08 or maybe even earlier. I remembered she was into the hospitality field where I simply had to buy her cook books in return for uninhabited fun.

Inygma
06-06-12, 18:49
Any 411 on these girls?

First one is named Brittany, she is located in Brentwood.

Second is named Heather, Located in 562.

Treading Water
06-06-12, 19:34
A few of my friends have taught English in Japan. They said Japanese girls were easy and banged their way across the beautiful island nation. When I saw two tourist walking on Hollywood Blvd, I struck up a conversation. I asked if they had seen the Hollywood sign? I did the tour guide thing and set up a Manahattan beach day to celebrate and remember Memorial Day. Little Shiho was about 4'11 and said she was 39. After getting crazy from the sun and fun she spent the night. Little Shiho is gone. But here is a picture I took after she showered to go back to her sister's place in Torrance.

On a side note, I was sent this from a well known UTR the other day. I sped up the inevitable and enhanced the breast just for kicks. No other changes. Makes me want to become a Nordic barbarian. All I could say is WoW!

She sent me this one too. It is amazing how well she photographs compared to the way she looks when you meet her. I don't know about the UTR part, she's been on a whole lot of screens.

Christophe1
06-06-12, 20:31
She sent me this one too. It is amazing how well she photographs compared to the way she looks when you meet her. I don't know about the UTR part, she's been on a whole lot of screens.Well, she's been improving her looks on a monthly schedule. The last pic is after nose surgery and with hair extensions. It's hard to believe it, with her poor self-esteem and problems, but she is actually flowering. I for.one hope she resolves her issues and she finds her happiness. Really, really, a sweet girl. Wish LA was full of girls like her (not with her mental issues).

Ruben Kincaid
06-07-12, 17:38
Any one have any info on this girl? Might meet her this weekend, seems ok so far.

DropFrame
06-07-12, 23:44

She wrote:

It would help me greatly, I got four kids to take care of. I'm desperate and no ex's to help me. Here's my pic. I'm deaf, so I can only text message, so please text me at.

Any info guys?

Mykeinla
06-07-12, 23:52

She wrote:

It would help me greatly, I got four kids to take care of. I'm desperate and no ex's to help me. Here's my pic. I'm deaf, so I can only text message, so please text me at.

Any info guys?Contacted by this one as well. I think she's a dominatrix, so if you're into that by all means go for it. I passed as I don't like being belted and pissed on before fucking.

Raider1206
06-08-12, 00:05

She wrote:

Any info guys?That's a nice one good luck and good job

DropFrame
06-08-12, 00:12

She said:

So I just moved to the Valley, and my bills followed me.

I'd love to help each other out.

Any info?

Klnight555
06-08-12, 00:42
Hey DF, it's been a while since you've posted. Nice to see you back. This one wants something like 400-500 per meeting.

She wrote:

Any info guys?

NeoMatrix
06-08-12, 00:53
This one answered my email. She says she in Norwalk and going to school to be a nurse. Anyone have any info?

Socalasian
06-08-12, 10:55
This is the greatest "skin pic" that I've seen lately. Looks like she doesn't own anything sexy enough to take a photo to send out so she actually is in the fitting room at a store putting on a red outfit and snapping a quick photo! Got to love the non-pros!

Happy Hunting!

This one answered my email. She says she in Norwalk and going to school to be a nurse. Anyone have any info?

DropFrame
06-08-12, 22:55
On my way to this for 80.

Anybody else been there?

BladeRunner556
06-08-12, 23:09
I tagged it last Saturday. We spent 1. 5 hr for $100. She has a friend that is working CL for her.

Anybody else been there?

Alxm1
06-08-12, 23:19

Anybody else been there?Check inbox, PM Sent.

Pollywave1
06-08-12, 23:27

Anybody else been there?

180444Wow, let us know how it goes. Looks great

Christophe1
06-09-12, 00:14
Had 2 exchanges and she stopped. Don't know how to file her email.

Klnight555
06-09-12, 00:17
She's spam. You're wasting your time.

Had 2 exchanges and she stopped. Don't know how to file her email.

Hotwire
06-09-12, 00:24

Anybody else been there?

180444Yeah! I was in the Army down there. Those cajun girls are wild!

Alxm1
06-09-12, 00:39
Had 2 exchanges and she stopped. Don't know how to file her email.You'll probably get an invite to a date site at the end of it all.

Christophe1
06-09-12, 00:57
She's spam. You're wasting your time.My ads were all in Casual M4F. Today 95% of my ad replies were spammers. Every other day this week I had better responses with varying percentages. Monday thru Thursday there were at least a couple NPs, a few more UTRs and then the Pros. The spammers today were more intelligent, had better hooks and were less obvious.

I guess my conclusions would be that there are more guys getting ready for the weekend and partying with girls on their mind. And the spammers are evolving their tactics cause this is their payday night. If it weren't for my luck last week I would toss out Fridays as being a waste of time for posting. Anyone else see this pattern?

I will throw this one out there too. A guy answered one of my ads. I wrote him back to ask if he had a sister or knew of some girls that might be looking. Got to think outside the box. He didn't. Could be another resource tool though.

Raider1206
06-09-12, 01:07
My ads were all in Casual M4F. Today 95% of my ad replies were spammers. Every other day this week I had better responses with varying percentages. Monday thru Thursday there were at least a couple NPs, a few more UTRs and then the Pros. The spammers today were more intelligent, had better hooks and were less obvious.

I guess my conclusions would be that there are more guys getting ready for the weekend and partying with girls on their mind. And the spammers are evolving their tactics cause this is their payday night. If it weren't for my luck last week I would toss out Fridays as being a waste of time for posting. Anyone else see this pattern?

I will throw this one out there too. A guy answered one of my ads. I wrote him back to ask if he had a sister or knew of some girls that might be looking. Got to think outside the box. He didn't. Could be another resource tool though.I had a guy respond to one of my ads saying he was gay and if I was interested LOL I was like what the fuck hell no LOL

Alxm1
06-09-12, 02:16
Not all the non-pros you get are 10s but there are still alot of cute ones out there. This is another private one I have. Petite about 5'1", latina spinner. Cute face, cute ass, small titties and a dripping wet pussy that I get to tap bare and nut in. She's not into anal but that's fine. I usually fuck her in my car to save even more money. Sometimes I get it free when she's horny and other times I'll kick down a few usually 40/50 to help her out. She meets me at different quiet spots I find and her as well. LOL When I really want to ride her out. I'll get a notel near her and ride the night. I give her facials sometimes when I don't nut in her since she can't really swallow, she tries though, it's all good. I'm appreciative that she's on my private roster to call up as a backup. Whenever any of the new non-pros I find sometimes flake. If you have some you've found that are reliable, keep them as a backup. Never know when you'll need an emergency nut. Haha Peace.

Raider1206
06-09-12, 02:35
Not all the non-pros you get are 10s but there are still alot of cute ones out there. This is another private one I have. Petite about 5'1", latina spinner. Cute face, cute ass, small titties and a dripping wet pussy that I get to tap bare and nut in. She's not into anal but that's fine. I usually fuck her in my car to save even more money. Sometimes I get it free when she's horny and other times I'll kick down a few usually 40/50 to help her out. She meets me at different quiet spots I find and her as well. LOL When I really want to ride her out. I'll get a notel near her and ride the night. I give her facials sometimes when I don't nut in her since she can't really swallow, she tries though, it's all good. I'm appreciative that she's on my private roster to call up as a backup. Whenever any of the new non-pros I find sometimes flake. If you have some you've found that are reliable, keep them as a backup. Never know when you'll need an emergency nut. Haha Peace.Nice one buddy. That's what I love about these non pros you can fuck bare finish inside and if you do it good sometimes it's free or so cheap it practically is free

Xnintoolx
06-09-12, 10:46
Received her emails often pretty much everytime I posted. Any intel?

BladeRunner556
06-09-12, 11:49
It's spam.

Alxm1
06-09-12, 13:32
Received her emails often pretty much everytime I posted. Any intel?Spammer, move on.

LuckyElite
06-09-12, 13:32

180491That's spam

Millhaven
06-09-12, 14:35
My ads were all in Casual M4F. Today 95% of my ad replies were spammers. Every other day this week I had better responses with varying percentages. Monday thru Thursday there were at least a couple NPs, a few more UTRs and then the Pros. The spammers today were more intelligent, had better hooks and were less obvious.

I will throw this one out there too. A guy answered one of my ads. I wrote him back to ask if he had a sister or knew of some girls that might be looking. Got to think outside the box. He didn't. Could be another resource tool though.That guy has been responding for years but I have never been that desperate.

Another guy wrote a few times saying you will never get chicks, do cam shows with me. Reported him to hotmail last time with the Craigslist "you may not contact for commercial purposes" and actually got a personal reply saying they are taking appropriate action. Yeah, I am fat, poor, ugly and can still get something from time to time.

Weekends are almost useless. I renew the ads out of habit, get almost no decent responses but am too busy doing weekend things to partake anyway. Wed / Thurs is always my best days.

Alxm1
06-09-12, 14:59
Nice one buddy. That's what I love about these non pros you can fuck bare finish inside and if you do it good sometimes it's free or so cheap it practically is freeYup yup, thanks.

Mmorrison
06-09-12, 15:22
Circa 09, this nonpro replies to my ad. Her story is she wants a boob job and is trying to save up the money. We end up meeting a few times, bare everything and swallow. The last time we meet, she admits to me that she has BDD and aside from meeting me did one porn scene for the money.

Of course I find the scene:

http://www.madthumbs.com/videos/asian/asian-skyler-raine-has-her-pussy-banged-in-the-kitchen-for-muffia/420074

A few months later, I see she was also in an episode of MTV True Life about BDD:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/true-life-i-hate-my-face/1637321/playlist.jhtml

Christophe1
06-09-12, 15:38
Thanks Bladerunner, Dropframe, alxm1 and MM good stuff.

What is BBD (Could only find Bel Biv Devoe). There are a lot of girls here trying to fill their void with fame and fortune.

I thought K was spam from a week ago. Got a date today with a Southern girl off Fairfax named Leah. Probably same one.

Alxm1
06-09-12, 15:38
Circa 09, this nonpro replies to my ad. Her story is she wants a boob job and is trying to save up the money. We end up meeting a few times, bare everything and swallow. The last time we meet, she admits to me that she has BDD and aside from meeting me did one porn scene for the money.

Of course I find the scene:

http://www.madthumbs.com/videos/asian/asian-skyler-raine-has-her-pussy-banged-in-the-kitchen-for-muffia/420074

A few months later, I see she was also in an episode of MTV True Life about BDD:LOL All kinds of chics out there. Nice M.

Alxm1
06-09-12, 15:43
Thanks Bladerunner, Dropframe, alxm1 and MM good stuff.

What is BBD (Looked up and only came up with Bel Biv Devoe)

I thought K was spam. Got a date today with a Southern girl off Fairfax named Leah. Probably same one.LOL Change your shorts, haha.

Body Dismorphic Disorder, BDD. Kind of like Anorexia. Guess we know another popular UTR (inga) here that I guess has that as well.

BladeRunner556
06-09-12, 17:54
Has anyone seen Nina? It seems that someone told her about the site two weeks ago (May 25th) and now she's MIA. Thanks alot, whoever you are!

Millhaven
06-09-12, 21:36
Anyone know this one? Wants to know if I can meet tonight. I can't.

Mmorrison
06-09-12, 21:38
Anyone know this one? Wants to know if I can meet tonight. I can't.If you can't, you should pass her.

Millhaven
06-09-12, 21:47
If you can't, you should pass her.Of course. I am leaving about 8-ish.

Klnight555
06-09-12, 23:15
She's not seeing anyone since one of the members told her about the site. Thank you whoever you are. You ruined it for everyone.

Has anyone seen Nina? It seems that someone told her about the site two weeks ago (May 25th) and now she's MIA. Thanks alot, whoever you are!

Raider1206
06-09-12, 23:27
Has anyone seen Nina? It seems that someone told her about the site two weeks ago (May 25th) and now she's MIA. Thanks alot, whoever you are!I really wish we could find out the assholes that blab to these women. They always fuck up a good thing

AllStar1980
06-10-12, 02:02
Had 2 exchanges and she stopped. Don't know how to file her email.I just got a note from this girl directing me to a pay site. I saw the same photo in Richmond last year.

Xnintoolx
06-10-12, 03:47
I'd love to meet her, if you can't!

BladeRunner556
06-10-12, 19:30
She lives off Lank & Strathern, which street hunters know as the Lank track. Wanted $150. When all was said and done she felt two hours was too long for a buck fifty. I'm even doubting that's her pic. I asked for another and she asked why. I finally told her I wanted a pic, even a G rated pic, just to be sure it was her. She then tried to flip the script by asking me for one. I told her I would as soon as she sent one. Never got it.

NippleChips
06-11-12, 05:28
Anyone know this one? Wants to know if I can meet tonight. I can't.I would love to meet her also. Wow.

Fiasco26
06-11-12, 12:47
Not all the non-pros you get are 10s but there are still alot of cute ones out there. This is another private one I have. Petite about 5'1", latina spinner. Cute face, cute ass, small titties and a dripping wet pussy that I get to tap bare and nut in. She's not into anal but that's fine. I usually fuck her in my car to save even more money. Sometimes I get it free when she's horny and other times I'll kick down a few usually 40/50 to help her out. She meets me at different quiet spots I find and her as well. LOL When I really want to ride her out. I'll get a notel near her and ride the night. I give her facials sometimes when I don't nut in her since she can't really swallow, she tries though, it's all good. I'm appreciative that she's on my private roster to call up as a backup. Whenever any of the new non-pros I find sometimes flake. If you have some you've found that are reliable, keep them as a backup. Never know when you'll need an emergency nut. Haha Peace.Thats a big pussy! Mmmmm

Asian_Pimp
06-11-12, 18:48
Great find. I totally agree with you about having a backup. I always have a backup in Orange, but she's just sometimes a bit far for me to drive from LA to Orange. However, everytime we meet. We always end up 2 or 3 pops for $. What was the damage for you little spinner?

Not all the non-pros you get are 10s but there are still alot of cute ones out there. This is another private one I have. Petite about 5'1", latina spinner. Cute face, cute ass, small titties and a dripping wet pussy that I get to tap bare and nut in. She's not into anal but that's fine. I usually fuck her in my car to save even more money. Sometimes I get it free when she's horny and other times I'll kick down a few usually 40/50 to help her out. She meets me at different quiet spots I find and her as well. LOL When I really want to ride her out. I'll get a notel near her and ride the night. I give her facials sometimes when I don't nut in her since she can't really swallow, she tries though, it's all good. I'm appreciative that she's on my private roster to call up as a backup. Whenever any of the new non-pros I find sometimes flake. If you have some you've found that are reliable, keep them as a backup. Never know when you'll need an emergency nut. Haha Peace.

JakeBig
06-11-12, 19:28
Anyone see her? Says she is 29.

Valv3
06-11-12, 20:00
Anyone know this one? Wants to know if I can meet tonight. I can't.What does the email address begin with on this one. I believe I may have been in touch with her based off of BladeRunners description.

Millhaven
06-11-12, 21:32
Black chicks just don't do it for me.

Got stood up 2 weeks ago by a self-proclaimed "deadhead," had a chick almost talked into meeting today, cute broke chick who then said she couldn't do it. Then what seemed like an almost date (CHEAP hand job) before she said "I just can't do this." Then I did what I was afraid I was going to have to do all along. Contact the Korean chick, only to be told she is out of town for the next month and a half!

Yeah I have a lot of "non-sex" CL-CE ads going (HJ, Y etc) but those sometimes also get the more interesting responses, especially around the first of the month.

Might go to the massage parlor, which I LOVE but getting there and back is too time consuming for right now.

This constant cycle of anticipation and crash is going to lead me to an early grave.

Christophe1
06-11-12, 23:11
This one might be ok for Milfy type fun.

This is a WTF! Cute? Not. Decent price? No. Non-pro? Who knows, but (sorry to be mean) she needs a reality check.

Millhaven. Are you talking about Tia? Did she go to Vegas.

For those that know. Does popular utr star live in South Gate? Might have new Star. Haven't ever meet utr star but traded texts and passed. Please let be know.

What happenened to K? Did she leave?

Alxm1
06-12-12, 00:32
This one might be ok for Milfy type fun.

This is a WTF! Cute? Not. Decent price? No. Non-pro? Who knows, but (sorry to be mean) she needs a reality check.

Millhaven. Are you talking about Tia? Did she go to Vegas.

For those that know. Does popular utr star live in South Gate? Might have new Star. Haven't ever meet utr star but traded texts and passed. Please let be know.

What happenened to K? Did she leave?South Gate sounds about right for star. And those couples do hit up once in a while. This isn't one of the cute ones. Yeesh! LOL Would have to pay me! Goodness.

Alxm1
06-12-12, 00:36
Great find. I totally agree with you about having a backup. I always have a backup in Orange, but she's just sometimes a bit far for me to drive from LA to Orange. However, everytime we meet. We always end up 2 or 3 pops for $. What was the damage for you little spinner?In the story, LOL. 40/50 sometimes, other times free when she's horny and just wants dick. I got backups all over the place. Always good to have. Some of these girls are flaky sometimes.

Christophe1
06-12-12, 00:38
Spent the day with her. Nice down to earth girl.

These of course are from the web. Only got a couple non-interesting shots. Might see her in the future on some tube sight or something. But for now, this is what there is.

180958 180957 180956 180959 180960

Alxm1
06-12-12, 00:44

These of course are from the web. Only got a couple non-interesting shots. Might see her in the future on some tube sight or something. But for now, this is what there is.

Nice, diggin the sui girl look. Good ass.

BladeRunner556
06-12-12, 00:48
Starts with nhgurl.

What does the email address begin with on this one. I believe I may have been in touch with her based off of BladeRunners description.

BladeRunner556
06-12-12, 00:51
Those are the chicks the you work slowly. The occasional email or text to say hi. Sooner or later they'll be at a breaking point financially and it'll be easier for them to cross that moral line with you. It took me five months to tap an 18 year old from Riverside, but the reward was oh so worth it.

Black chicks just don't do it for me.

Got stood up 2 weeks ago by a self-proclaimed "deadhead," had a chick almost talked into meeting today, cute broke chick who then said she couldn't do it. Then what seemed like an almost date (CHEAP hand job) before she said "I just can't do this." Then I did what I was afraid I was going to have to do all along. Contact the Korean chick, only to be told she is out of town for the next month and a half!

Yeah I have a lot of "non-sex" CL-CE ads going (HJ, Y etc) but those sometimes also get the more interesting responses, especially around the first of the month.

Might go to the massage parlor, which I LOVE but getting there and back is too time consuming for right now.

This constant cycle of anticipation and crash is going to lead me to an early grave.

Orcfenix
06-12-12, 04:12
Got contacted by this one:

Hello,

I'm 24 college kid, I go to CSUN on summer break trying to get by.

Anyone got info on her looks familiar. She is willing to do anal, bareback and cof as well as cim but no swallow.

Inygma
06-12-12, 11:45

180960Damnnn Nice find Christophe1!

Inygma
06-12-12, 11:50
Goes by the name Kristy. Is in La Habra off Whittier / Harbor. Doesn't look anything like the picture, looks a lot older and has gained a bit of weight. Was thinking with the little guy and got her down to 20 for bbj. It was ok, no cim, and she talks a lot. Would not repeat. If you are desparate and in the area and she contacts you, she is a cheap way to take care of your problem.

Inygma
06-12-12, 11:55
This one is in Long Beach and can host. Didn't partake because I am not attracted to her. Says she will bbj for 30, but sounds like everything is on the table. Facebook page matches pics sent, so seems legit.

Dildo Baggens
06-12-12, 12:04
So judging by her info, she must be majoring in Public Health!

Baggens.

Hello,

Anyone got info on her looks familiar. She is willing to do anal, bareback and cof as well as cim but no swallow.

Mphelper909
06-12-12, 13:36

Hello,

Anyone got info on her looks familiar. She is willing to do anal, bareback and cof as well as cim but no swallow.She is a pro I have seen her pictures before.

Orcfenix
06-12-12, 15:22
She is a pro I have seen her pictures before.I might see her though how were her reviews? Don't care if she is a pro she wants everything bareback including anal for only 100

Want2
06-12-12, 17:20
What is BBD (Could only find Bel Biv Devoe). THttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Mphelper909
06-12-12, 17:35
I might see her though how were her reviews? Don't care if she is a pro she wants everything bareback including anal for only 100I did not see any reviews on her.

Millhaven
06-12-12, 21:47
Those are the chicks the you work slowly. The occasional email or text to say hi. Sooner or later they'll be at a breaking point financially and it'll be easier for them to cross that moral line with you. It took me five months to tap an 18 year old from Riverside, but the reward was oh so worth it.I think I will try hitting them later. Actually went back and wrote a few from several months ago, just to see.

This was an ad on CE, needs a ticket paid. $350. Yeah, right.

Poloman
06-12-12, 23:51

Hello,

Anyone got info on her looks familiar. She is willing to do anal, bareback and cof as well as cim but no swallow.Didn't know she did bb anal. I've seen her a couple of times for a BBBJCIM. Some of the best head I have ever received but if I'd had known she did this I would not have seen her.

FunTrust
06-13-12, 00:35
This one is in Long Beach and can host. Didn't partake because I am not attracted to her. Says she will bbj for 30, but sounds like everything is on the table. Facebook page matches pics sent, so seems legit.

181034I think that face PIC is a guy. $ 30 bucks; bet you show up and she won't get naked. Lets all chip in $5 and find a brave man TTOFTT

Raider1206
06-13-12, 00:56
I think that face PIC is a guy. $ 30 bucks; bet you show up and she won't get naked. Lets all chip in $5 and find a brave man TTOFTTEveryone chip in the 5 and give a paper bag I'm going in! I'm just going to stare at the tits

Millhaven
06-13-12, 01:19
Had a bit more communication with the chick listed below, she didn't really want $350 but she is also is one of those small LA-adjacent suburbs I am not really comfortable going to.

About 5 months ago I got a reply to a HJ ad but sorta let it go after a few exchanges when I set up another date with the usual Asian chick. She was asian, from the picture looked old, kinda weird but not a good picture. Never pulled up anything google / facebook and she has a common name. $40 / HJ. I started placing THOSE ads because that's the tip at the AMP, maybe just skip massage and see if someone will take care of me for that.

Anyway I wrote back today, hey you still around? Starting tomorrow I am so busy I won't have no matter who writes so I am kinda desperate to get something, anything going. We pretty much set up a deal thru email, she texts and says she is an hour away and wants $10 for gas. I find $9 in small bills and tell her I have that. Okay, I didn't mention the quarters because I need those for laundry.

She calls when she is here, sounds young and goofy, parking is tight in my neighborhood, I tell her I see a place clear up in front of my place. She says I am half asian, in my mom's car and really bad at parallel parking. Finally she comes in. I warn her my roommate is home (HE wasn't supposed to be but I couldn't get him to leave. "I have a date, stay in your room". But he doesn't know what's going on. No matter what I am always nervous and want to just chill for a few minutes. I walk around with a boner all day but in the final minutes before I almost feel impotent but once the nervousness subsides everything kicks back to normal. Put her hand on my heartbeat.

She is 20 years old, bleached hair with some green dye / rinse etc in it, half asian in the cute asian facial features but the just slight thickness I like in white girls. 5'6-ish. I ask her if she is an escort, she says "Not really, I just want pot." Drove all the way from the Inland Empire!

Lasts maybe 10 mins, I have lotion and hand sanitizer (such a gentleman). I thank her, hand over the $49 and says to hit her up again. I will but I won't settle for a quickie HJ either.

My roommate notices the glow a few minutes later,"That it," kinda confused.

I know this almost completely differs from the norm here but I am completely satisfied.

Shark in OC
06-13-12, 01:22

181034If this one is a female, then I am Tom Cruz! I would stay far away from this shemale.

BlackMamba248
06-13-12, 01:42
Had a bit more communication with the chick listed below, she didn't really want $350 but she is also is one of those small LA-adjacent suburbs I am not really comfortable going to.

About 5 months ago I got a reply to a HJ ad but sorta let it go after a few exchanges when I set up another date with the usual Asian chick. She was asian, from the picture looked old, kinda weird...I love white / asian chicks. Was she hot? Any pics?

Christophe1
06-13-12, 01:54
Care to send me her contact info?

She is probably slowing down and needs help. She has the best camel toe I have ever seen.

I can share one of these.181135 181136
Or girl I posted in red dress below.

Johng 021
06-13-12, 03:50

She is probably slowing down and needs help. She has the best camel toe I have ever seen.

I can share one of these.

Or girl I posted in red dress below.That girl in the last photo with green looks very sexy. Damn

"Louisiana Girl" Picture.

Kenkimark
06-13-12, 05:03
Sadly, you were rite, like many times before. Someone from this site fucked this up. Blah balh.

She won't see anyone for this type of arrangement. Congratulations, whoever. I have been thinking why I am fucking two or three times a week without sharing, but just got it now.

Insert stupid smile.

Agree with Kenks, she's a true gem whose likeness I wish would never have made it to this site. I guess it's a Catch 22 because we can't warn her without alerting her of it.

Given the history of mis-treatment and foul ups by some members, I'm sure it's only a matter of time until something malicious or irresponsible happens to her.

KM, my friend, you hold your own with respect to coolness.

Kenkimark
06-13-12, 05:09
She is Spam.

Kenkimark
06-13-12, 05:14
Like to know.

Anyone see her? Says she is 29.

Klnight555
06-13-12, 11:25
Kenk, she replied to a few of us mid last year. She only wanted to discuss things over the phone. I lost interest in her. I believe she also replied to you and MM during that time.

Like to know.

Christophe1
06-13-12, 11:54

Or girl I posted in red dress below.Talkin now. Maybe meet for lunch any intel?

Millhaven
06-13-12, 12:08
I love white / asian chicks. Was she hot? Any pics?The picture I have doesn't look like her. I was seriously expecting someone who looked like the 40 year old massage parlor ladies to show up. I will try to get a better one next time, but there will be only be a next time if I can talk her into more than just a HJ. Which she seemed a little grossed out doing. But she did say "keep in touch."

But she was hot by my standards. And if I sound a little overexcited, I never scored anybody quite that young on CL before.

JakeBig
06-13-12, 13:28
Talkin now. Maybe meet for lunch any intel?The face pic is of a girl from the TV show Big Brother.

Marlowe
06-13-12, 13:31

Or girl I posted in red dress below.That "Louisiana Girl" in the green dress is hot. She looks a bit like Kia from LBB, only a little heftier.

Christophe1
06-13-12, 14:23
The face pic is of a girl from the TV show Big Brother.Thanks for the info. I will check into it. Which season? I have met quite a few people that do reality tv shows. They're usually filled with actor want to- bes trying to get foot in door. She said she was 29, writer and lives Hollywood / Highland area. Are you talking about Bridgette?

Anyway, She was suppose to call me and flaked. Kind of got the feeling it was a guy responding for kicks. It was talking about being horny and rubbing tits. And then volunteering pictures. The head matches to other pics though? If it was her, maybe she found someone to come over earlier if she was a girl and really horny. Double poops.

Marlowe - Lousiana girl doesn't arrive until July.

Won't give out info unless for the Camel toe girl and preferrably with someone that found her and has permission.

Ocampo2
06-13-12, 14:25

Or girl I posted in red dress below.PM me some their info if they need some help.

Christophe1
06-13-12, 15:30
Did you mean this one? Too bad, I will keep her email for future attempts.181182

181180 181178 181179

There are quite a few out there today. Lots of mouths to feed.
181183 181184

Ocampo2
06-13-12, 15:48
Did you mean this one? Too bad, I will keep her email for future attempts.

181184That looks tasty too. Does she want extra help?

Johng 021
06-13-12, 15:52

181184That girl with the yellow top replied to me and her Facebook matches her email address though she is a PRO.

Reason being she had a room already, and was with her girl who "Would leave while we play" Ha Ha.

Wanted $80 for BBBJ / Asked for roses etc etc.

That pic she sends is her best pic. She looks quite a bit different now.

Stays near fig / DTLA.

I am certain it is the same girl.

Raider1206
06-13-12, 18:09

181034Hooked up with shantee today. She's much better looking in person a little on the chubby side but she's only 4'9". She was a lot of fun and gave me a great BBBJ with finish on her pretty the tits. Cute little pink nipples I will be seeing her again very friendly girl. Thanks inygma for the hookup

Inygma
06-13-12, 19:31
Hooked up with shantee today. She's much better looking in person a little on the chubby side but she's only 4'9". She was a lot of fun and gave me a great BBBJ with finish on her pretty the tits. Cute little pink nipples I will be seeing her again very friendly girl. Thanks inygma for the hookupSweet, glad it worked out buddy!

Millhaven
06-13-12, 21:07
"38" year old redhead from the South Bay area. Email leads back to Facebook page with plenty of matching pics and personal info. Says she can come to me but wants something for gas. Ask for a total."$50 for gas and anything above that will be helping me." Is she coming in a chartered jet? Big difference from $9 for gas yesterday. She is also 5'11. I LOVE tall semi-thick white chicks but thinking on if I want to pass or not considering I just spent money yesterday. 2 different chicks in the same week is still a barrier I have yet to break. Going to think about it. Might want to just save my money. I have never had a chick contact me for seconds but I get an idea the Asian chick will come calling the next time she needs weed and I want to see what else I can get out of her.

LikeTheNipples
06-13-12, 21:24
She's on the non non-pro thread.

Hello,

Pollywave1
06-13-12, 23:39
Hooked up with shantee today. She's much better looking in person a little on the chubby side but she's only 4'9". She was a lot of fun and gave me a great BBBJ with finish on her pretty the tits. Cute little pink nipples I will be seeing her again very friendly girl. Thanks inygma for the hookupAnyone have contact info for Shawntee. Been looking for a non pro in long beach, but all responses so far are from pros pretending to be non's

Yellowfever023
06-14-12, 06:36

181184Hi Guys.

East coast senior here. Just want to give an FYI, pic number 5 was used in a backpage ad regularly in Boston 3 years ago.

Christophe1
06-14-12, 13:47
Does anyone remember Van Nuys Kathy? She did some granny porn years ago and hosted in stinky cat place. Never met her but her sluttiness captivated my imagination.

Yesterday I was on the prowl and couldn't find any quality women. I began talking with a Gilf online that lived up in Hollywood. I was really torn whether to go for it or not. Finally I offered 65. She said ok and off I went to pick her up.

Glad I did. She said it was her first time on CL. We went at it for a little over an hour in the dark. Very erotic. NPs that don't get any beome super horny lustful animals. Afterward she was so excited an exclaimed, 'I was expecting that! '

We went to a dive bar afterward and drank, talked, kissed and she played with my dick half the time while I fingered her pussy and snuck nipple sucks. Went back to the car and had more sexual escapades on a less than remote Hollywood street. A little drunk, I could see how she was a looker in her youth as her face transforme into the blonde haired blue eyed pixie she once was.

She didn't want the night to end, but alas I had to go. In the middle of the street, she came to my window and pulled down her top. Of course, I sucked. Then departed.

Sweet, gentle and slutty soul. Great fun.

This Morning my old friend Hello finally called and came over for some morning romping. I am drained and probably lost 3 lbs. from all of the exercise.

Johng 021
06-14-12, 14:00
Does anyone remember Van Nuys Kathy? She did some granny porn years ago and hosted in stinky cat place. Never meet her but her sluttiness captivated my imagination.

Yesterday I was on the prowl and couldn't find any quality women. I began talking with a Gilf up in Hollywood. I was really torn whether to go for it or not. Finally I offered 65. She said ok and off I went to pick her up. Glad I did. She said it was her first time. We went at it for a little over an hour in the dark. Very erotic. NPs that don't get any become super horny lustful animals. Afterward she was so excited an she exclaimed, 'I was not expecting that! '

Afterward we went to a dive bar and drank, talked, kissed and she played with my dick half the time while I fingered her pussy and snuck nipple sucks. We finally went back to the car and partook in more action on a less than remote Hollywood street. A little drunk I could see how she was a looker in her youth and her face transformed into a blonde haired blue eyed pixie that she was. She didn't want the night to end, but alas I had to go. In the middle of the street, she came to my window and pulled down her top. Of course, I sucked. Then departed.

Sweet, gentle and slutty soul. Great fun.She should have paid you bro. Ha Ha.

There is some hot GILF's around but I can't say that is one of them. Ha Ha.

I would probably suck those tits though. (i will be honest)

Good job though and it sounds like you had a great time.

Christophe1
06-14-12, 14:12
She should have paid you bro. Ha Ha.

There is some hot GILF's around but I can't say that is one of them. Ha Ha.

I would probably suck those tits though. (I will be honest)

Good job though and it sounds like you had a great time.The Ghetto, Talkin about the ghetto. The Funky funky ghetto. Maybe that could be a new career oppurtunity. While all the gilf's husbands are getting the young girls, I'll run over and get the older gals. I wonder how much that pays. Haha.

Every cloud has a silver lining. It could of been worse and could of hit Shawntee (poke, poke Raider). She likes responding to CL ads.

Drained and can't complain. Guess I will go do some work today.

Inygma
06-14-12, 14:50
Met up with Shawntee today because I was bored and horny. She is very nice with a nice incall. She is very short and a bit rounded out. Overall service was good, but probably won't repeat because usually not my type.

Been trying to seal the deal with two smoking hot 19 year olds, but they are flakey as fuck. Windling them down though!

And Christophe. Don't be taking shots at Shawntee right after you hit a GILF =-p haha. Just kidding man!

Orcfenix
06-14-12, 15:13
Got contacted by these two please tell me they are non-pros!

Johng 021
06-14-12, 16:29
2 grannies back to back on the non-pro thread.

DropFrame
06-14-12, 18:04

She wrote.

Hi I'm a 28 year old actress from Australia. Living in Beverly Hills,

I'm trying to break into Hollywood.

I am at school and the extra help would be great for my tuition costs.

This is a recent pic.

Let's have some fun.

S x.

Later she says she is in Koreatown.

Looks TGTBT.

Any other partakers?

Christophe1
06-14-12, 18:16

She wrote.

This is a recent pic.

Let's have some fun.

S x.

Looks TGTBT.

Any other partakers?I have less posed shots of her. I thought she said BH but maybe that was her target demographic. Gave her an idea of an exchange rate but she never returned message. She accepted it today. Probably will pass though it would be nice to hear her accent in bed. After a few exchanges it looks like she lost her support and needs a new team.

Seen these two other girls I think on here about 3-4 months ago. Might meet the one in Pomona and ask for the Baldy discount. Any stories?

Think white country girl is spam but wants a pic to play. Any suggestions?

PS- Removing new posts updates from my phone. Keep thinking it's important and find out, viola - new post.

Ocampo2
06-14-12, 21:05
I have less posed shots of her. I thought she said BH but maybe that was her target demographic. Gave her an idea of an exchange rate but she never returned message. She accepted it today. Probably will pass though it would be nice to hear her accent in bed. After a few exchanges it looks like she lost her support and needs a new team.

Seen these two other girls I think on here about 3-4 months ago. Might meet the one in Pomona and ask for the Baldy discount. Any stories?

Think white country girl is spam but wants a pic to play. Any suggestions?

PS- Removing new posts updates from my phone. Keep thinking it's important and find out, viola. New post.Those will keep you busy, nice way to end your week

Raider1206
06-14-12, 21:29
The Ghetto, Talkin about the ghetto. The Funky funky ghetto. Maybe that could be a new career oppurtunity. While all the gilf's husbands are getting the young girls, I'll run over and get the older gals. I wonder how much that pays. Haha.

Every cloud has a silver lining. It could of been worse and could of hit Shawntee (poke, poke Raider). She likes responding to CL ads.

Drained and can't complain. Guess I will go do some work today.I ain't going to lie the head was good. Actually very good. I've seen some real dogs on here that guys have hooked up with to. I don't judge it's all about getting a good nut. Sometimes you get a model other times not I take the good with the bad. Now if you seen what I was with on Tuesday nite than I'd be getting a lot of props. Besides I got quiet a few messages asking for shawntees info. LOL guess I ain't the only one looking for cheap quick head LOL. U do find some quality ass Christophe you got much respect from me

Mmorrison
06-15-12, 00:53

She wrote.

This is a recent pic.

Let's have some fun.

S x.

Looks TGTBT.

Any other partakers?Haha, Sabina was 30 just four months ago. Actresses.

DropFrame
06-15-12, 16:55
She wrote.

I'm interested about your post.

I'm 22 and I would be available to go out to go with you!

Send your pics, and I will send more of me, please!

Thanks,

I hope to hear from you!

Any intell?

Austin3
06-15-12, 21:44
She wrote.

I'm interested about your post.

I'm 22 and I would be available to go out to go with you!

Send your pics, and I will send more of me, please!

Thanks,

I hope to hear from you!

Any intell?

181629Hey Dropframe-you want to take a close look at the pic-sure looks like a manaquinn? To me-LOL.

Alxm1
06-16-12, 02:40
That I'm working on right now. N, a korean mix is set for 100, no time limit, BBBJ / swallow and possible raw, working that out. S is set pretty much as well, just working out details. Getting to the nitty gritty with A and M. But they pretty much know what's to be expected in the arrangement. Woooo I'm going to be busy for the next couple weeks, bangin, pics and videos. LOL Hope none flake. Laters!

Kenkimark
06-16-12, 03:27
Where did you find them? Master pieces, you are on fire, my friend. Do you have enough juice to handle them all?

QUOTE=Alxm1; 1472506]That I'm working on right now. N, a korean mix is set for 100, no time limit, BBBJ / swallow and possible raw, working that out. S is set pretty much as well, just working out details. Getting to the nitty gritty with A and M. But they pretty much know what's to be expected in the arrangement. Woooo I'm going to be busy for the next couple weeks, bangin, pics and videos. LOL Hope none flake. Laters![/QUOTE]

Kenkimark
06-16-12, 03:28
What do you want to know about her?

She wrote.

This is a recent pic.

Let's have some fun.

S x.

Looks TGTBT.

Any other partakers?

Alxm1
06-16-12, 03:30
Where did you find them? Master pieces, you are on fire, my friend. Do you have enough juice to handle them all?

That I'm working on right now. N, a korean mix is set for 100, no time limit, BBBJ / swallow and possible raw, working that out. S is set pretty much as well, just working out details. Getting to the nitty gritty with A and M. But they pretty much know what's to be expected in the arrangement. Woooo I'm going to be busy for the next couple weeks, bangin, pics and videos. LOL Hope none flake. Laters!LOL Ah Kenk. You know where we find them my friend. No secret to it.

And yes I am stocking up on the gatorade to keep hydrated. haha And the batteries charged on the cameras.

Kenkimark
06-16-12, 03:35
Gatorade? You need more than that to have them all. LOL.

LOL Ah Kenk. You know where we find them my friend. No secret to it.

And yes I am stocking up on the gatorade to keep hydrated. Haha And the batteries charged on the cameras.

Kenkimark
06-16-12, 03:39
Any info about this one?

Kenkimark
06-16-12, 03:42
Any info about this one? Maybe spam.

Any info about this one?

Alxm1
06-16-12, 04:29
As well. In addition to the ones I just posted up a few posts below. Working on this BP response too, R. Slow going, responds sporadically, but hope to be in her panties soon. Hope you guys are finding some good ones as well.

NippleChips
06-16-12, 09:26
LOL Ah Kenk. You know where we find them my friend. No secret to it.

And yes I am stocking up on the gatorade to keep hydrated. Haha And the batteries charged on the cameras.Very nice! Hope you can pass the # my way after trying her out.

FrenchLuvah
06-16-12, 15:09
I just can't seem to find it. Anyone?

KennyHLee
06-16-12, 17:15
That I'm working on right now. N, a korean mix is set for 100, no time limit, BBBJ / swallow and possible raw, working that out. S is set pretty much as well, just working out details. Getting to the nitty gritty with A and M. But they pretty much know what's to be expected in the arrangement. Woooo I'm going to be busy for the next couple weeks, bangin, pics and videos. LOL Hope none flake. Laters!Can you teach me how to find cheap girls like these?

Mmorrison
06-16-12, 20:01
Can you teach me how to find cheap girls like these?There isn't anything that can be taught. It's more a matter of having the will power tell these girls no when they ask for big dollars. Sometimes I win, sometimes they do.

Alxm1, my friend, is much stronger than I.

KennyHLee
06-16-12, 20:05
There isn't anything that can be taught. It's more a matter of having the will power tell these girls no when they ask for big dollars. Sometimes I win, sometimes they do.

Alxm1, my friend, is much stronger than I.Thanks. I see.

Member #2401
06-16-12, 23:48
Like to know.Isn't this the same girl, Kenki?

http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blonde-and-brunette_-pola-and-marta-28/23528438

DropFrame
06-17-12, 00:30
Got to love these women!

"where you expecting to fuck for a hundred? I command a thousand for that. Sorry. Good luck"

Then I get

"Hi :)

Im a college student finishing my last year. I am 29 years old. I am not a pro by any means...just a struggling college student. I would like 3,000.00 a month for donation
I sent a pic."

Klnight555
06-17-12, 01:02
I get a lot of those. They are out of their minds for asking for so much. I've turned down a few nice looking ones who asks for 300-400 per meeting.

Got to love these women!

"where you expecting to fuck for a hundred? I command a thousand for that. Sorry. Good luck"

Then I get.

"Hi.

I'm a college student finishing my last year. I am 29 years old. I am not a pro by any means. Just a struggling college student. I would like 3, 000. 00 a month for donation.

I sent a pic."

FunTrust
06-17-12, 13:13
Got to love these women!

Then I get.

"Hi.

I'm a college student finishing my last year. I am 29 years old. I am not a pro by any means. Just a struggling college student. I would like 3, 000. 00 a month for donation.

I sent a pic."Offer her Pesos or Thai Bhat. 3000 Bhat is a hundred. Should be a fun response.

Kampfire
06-17-12, 18:41
Thank you for the intel. Will report soon. Did you end up trying her out, BJ or FS?

She's out towards pomona she wants to do car date BJ for 60 everything for 100 she is a little hard to set up appointments with whenever I had time she didn't.

Kampfire
06-17-12, 18:49
Thanks for the quality intel. I will try to nail down an appt for her BBBJ, that is my fave. That's quite far for me too, I'll have to build it into a workday out there.

Saw her earlier in the year, she's over by the Pomona fairgrounds. Paid 100 for everything. BBBJ was quite nice. Finger her while she sucked. She was so fucking wet. On went the rubber and went in multiple positions. Blew. She brought me water, we talked, then she blew me again and jerked me off till I blew all over her pussy. We would have fucked again the second time, but the rubber was making me lose it, so she rubbed me bare on her pussy and jerked till I came.

Overall, good times. I'd see her again, but she's quite out of my way.

AsianFrosty
06-17-12, 22:54
Anyone have any intel on this one? Hosting in Burbank.

Christophe1
06-17-12, 23:39
Anyone have any intel on this one? Hosting in Burbank.Wow, great find. Nobody has ever met her? (dripping with SARCASM) Go back a few pages.

Real post. She is awesome! A little Ko-ko Nuts, but you will have a night to remember. Jump on it.

Alxm1
06-18-12, 00:18
Been talking to her for about two months and finally our schedules meshed right. We got together about a week ago and picked her up by her house. Through emails, txting and stuff. She told she was very sexual and liked to masturbate alot. LOL And was basically cool with me doing anything I wanted with her. Swallowing, anal, cumming inside, clean and on birth control, everything. She shyly initially asked if 120 would be ok because of a little lateness on her cell. Finally talked her to 80 and no real time initially set. Day before she told me we might be limited in time. But only because she was expecting her baby daddy to drop off her daughter later. I said no problem and we agreed on about 4 hours. Wow this girl is cute but loves to be a freak. She is very pretty and kind of a cross between Meagen Good / Zoe Saldana. About 5'3" and 20 yrs old. She models on the side in addition to a part time job and is attending a 4 year college. She's on break right now. Had her bring her toy so she could play with it for me. Took video and pics of everything. I love watching the video i have of her toy playing and cum. Hot ish! Loved watching her get into it slowly and end with a nice cum with alot of wetness.

She went to clean up a little and came back. And I laidback for BJ. Great head, nice combo of hand and no hands, spit, balls, licking, slurping and slapping my cock against her face. Loving it. Didn't want to cum like that so had her lie back and I went to town. She has a very pretty pussy considering she's had a kid and still snug. Nice shape and lips and oh so pink inside. Made her cum a few times eating her with first cum being a little squirt in my mouth. Sweet.

She grabbed my hair and begged me to fuck her. So I did! LOL Fucked her in every position I could think of. But her favorites are reverse cg and doggy. Spent the next few hours just fucking, cumming, cuddling, kissing and talking. First nut was a creampie while doing cg. Second nut after BJ, I came on her tits, her request. Third nut, which wasn't a full nut, on her ass. And final nut which was supposed to be a facial didn't happen. She kind of was mad at me but jokingly. She wanted my nut on her face, said she never had a facial and was excited for one. But I couldn't hold back while doing her doggy in last round and just came in her again for second creampie. That's the creampie pic.

This girl is on my private roster now as well. Next time she said when she's back in school. We could fuck in her dorm. That would be nice, save some motel money. Doesn't want me spending on room. I'm good with that! LOL Hasta luego muchachos!

Raider1206
06-18-12, 01:14
Been talking to her for about two months and finally our schedules meshed right. We got together about a week ago and picked her up by her house. Through emails, txting and stuff. She told she was very sexual and liked to masturbate alot. LOL And was basically cool with me doing anything I wanted with her. Swallowing, anal, cumming inside, clean and on birth control, everything. She shyly initially asked if 120 would be ok because of a little lateness on her cell. Finally talked her to 80 and no real time initially set. Day before she told me we might be limited in time. But only because she was expecting her baby daddy to drop off her daughter later. I said no problem and we agreed on about 4 hours. Wow this girl is cute but loves to be a freak. She is very pretty and kind of a cross between Meagen Good / Zoe Saldana. About 5'3" and 20 yrs old. She models on the side in addition to a part time job and is attending a 4 year college. She's on break right now. Had her bring her toy so she could play with it for me. Took video and pics of everything. I love watching the video I have of her toy playing and cum. Hot ish! Loved watching her get into it slowly and end with a nice cum with alot of wetness.

She went to clean up a little and came back. And I laidback for BJ. Great head, nice combo of hand and no hands, spit, balls, licking, slurping and slapping my cock against her face. Loving it. Didn't want to cum like that so had her lie back and I went to town. She has a very pretty pussy considering she's had a kid and still snug. Nice shape and lips and oh so pink inside. Made her cum a few times eating her with first cum being a little squirt in my mouth. Sweet.

She grabbed my hair and begged me to fuck her. So I did! LOL Fucked her in every position I could think of. But her favorites are reverse cg and doggy. Spent the next few hours just fucking, cumming, cuddling, kissing and talking. First nut was a creampie while doing cg. Second nut after BJ, I came on her tits, her request. Third nut, which wasn't a full nut, on her ass. And final nut which was supposed to be a facial didn't happen. She kind of was mad at me but jokingly. She wanted my nut on her face, said she never had a facial and was excited for one. But I couldn't hold back while doing her doggy in last round and just came in her again for second creampie. That's the creampie pic.

This girl is on my private roster now as well. Next time she said when she's back in school. We could fuck in her dorm. That would be nice, save some motel money. Doesn't want me spending on room. I'm good with that! LOL Hasta luego muchachos!Very good report and great find. Nothing like dropping a nice cream pie

Blue Cup
06-18-12, 01:47
Anyone have any intel on this one? Hosting in Burbank.She been reported on for a year now. Drop Frame was the one to find her.

Poloman
06-18-12, 10:10
27 year old latina from pico rivera. Claims this is her only pic. Sounds fishy to me. Has anybody seen her?

AsianFrosty
06-18-12, 11:50
She been reported on for a year now. Drop Frame was the one to find her.I was thinking she looked familiar. She just rolls under a different name now.

Ghost323
06-18-12, 16:00
Wow, great find. Nobody has ever met her? (dripping with SARCASM) Go back a few pages.

Real post. She is awesome! A little Ko-ko Nuts, but you will have a night to remember. Jump on it.K, I know after reading these forums for awhile that asking for info is kinda lame, but I'm intersted in the inga girl. Sorry in advance. I guess since everyone has seen her asking for her info wouldn't really be asking much by now.

Ghost323
06-18-12, 16:11
As well. In addition to the ones I just posted up a few posts below. Working on this BP response too, R. Slow going, responds sporadically, but hope to be in her panties soon. Hope you guys are finding some good ones as well.Talked to her a few months ago, was cool, even added her on FB. Wanted to join me and my girlfriend but she backed out last minute. Texted her again a few days after that and she didn't know who I was and took me off her Fb friends list. Kinda weird but she was sexy. Let us know how it goes.

Alxm1
06-18-12, 16:41
Talked to her a few months ago, was cool, even added her on FB. Wanted to join me and my girlfriend but she backed out last minute. Texted her again a few days after that and she didn't know who I was and took me off her Fb friends list. Kinda weird but she was sexy. Let us know how it goes.Good to know, thought she might be semi-utr. Thanks. Usually to be expected with BP replies. She's gone quiet on me too, shame.

BenderOver
06-18-12, 22:32
I was thinking she looked familiar. She just rolls under a different name now.OMG, is that inga? LOL. What's she advertising under now? Sorry to hear she's gone from nonpro to utr to pro.

Jordanst2
06-19-12, 00:34
Been talking to her for about two months and finally our schedules meshed right. We got together about a week ago and picked her up by her house. Through emails, txting and stuff. She told she was very sexual and liked to masturbate alot. LOL And was basically cool with me doing anything I wanted with her. Swallowing, anal, cumming inside, clean and on birth control, everything. She shyly initially asked if 120 would be ok because of a little lateness on her cell. Finally talked her to 80 and no real time initially set. Day before she told me we might be limited in time. But only because she was expecting her baby daddy to drop off her daughter later. I said no problem and we agreed on about 4 hours. Wow this girl is cute but loves to be a freak. She is very pretty and kind of a cross between Meagen Good / Zoe Saldana. About 5'3" and 20 yrs old. She models on the side in addition to a part time job and is attending a 4 year college. She's on break right now. Had her bring her toy so she could play with it for me. Took video and pics of everything. I love watching the video I have of her toy playing and cum. Hot ish! Loved watching her get into it slowly and end with a nice cum with alot of wetness.

This girl is on my private roster now as well. Next time she said when she's back in school. We could fuck in her dorm. That would be nice, save some motel money. Doesn't want me spending on room. I'm good with that! LOL Hasta luego muchachos!Great find and great photos. I'm curious how you verified she was clean and on birth control. I've gotten head from a few non-pros thanks to the guidance performed on this forum but am paranoid about taking it any further out of fear of contracting STDs. Please advise. Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Alxm1
06-19-12, 00:36
OMG, is that inga? LOL. What's she advertising under now? Sorry to hear she's gone from nonpro to utr to pro.Lets move Inga or whatever name she's under now to the "Not Non-pros" thread. That girls name and pussy has been beaten to death already here.

AsianFrosty
06-19-12, 00:51
OMG, is that inga? LOL. What's she advertising under now? Sorry to hear she's gone from nonpro to utr to pro.Laura now.

Alxm1
06-19-12, 01:39
Great find and great photos. I'm curious how you verified she was clean and on birth control. I've gotten head from a few non-pros thanks to the guidance performed on this forum but am paranoid about taking it any further out of fear of contracting STDs. Please advise. Thanks, and keep up the good work.Thank you. Results and she has an iud.

John G Smith
06-19-12, 08:15
Hey LA / OC Mongers,

I'm from the San Diego area and I got my Senior status on this board from posting reports about the AMP scene down there a couple years ago. But the AMP scene dried up down there, particularly in the north county area, so I migrated to CL / BP girls. But the limited service and unaccommodating attitudes got old, so last year I started venturing into the Non-Pro / SD scene.

Funny enough, I had no idea this sub-forum topic existed until just a few days ago. Probably would have saved me from a lot of stumbles if I saw this topic earlier, LOL. I've read back to the previous 2-3 months, despite all the man-drama you guys are having, you got a great thing going here that's fun and informative to read.

Anyway, I wanted to share a few random thoughts and experiences I've had on the Non-Pro scene coming from the SD area.

After reading this thread a bit, it seems you classify girls into three groups:

Non Pro. Basically a girl who isn't fully aware of the game or just dips her toes in when she desperately needs money and quickly returns to her "normal" life. They tend to be flaky and / or hesitant to get things going. And they can disappear at any moment. Upside is that almost every encounter is GFE because that's all they know. The time you spend with them is usually completely open-ended and just depends on their / your schedule.

UTR. A girl who is fully aware of the game, but wants to keep a very low profile. Sometimes can be less drama and more convenient than a non-pro. But tends to prefer covered activities (since they're usually seeing several guys) so you may have to negotiate for GFE activities. However the time you spend with them is usually still be pretty open-ended.

Pro. Girls who post in BP / CL / Hx. Everything has to be negotiated and everything is restricted by time.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

So far I've mostly seen non-Pro girls, however some of them have been experienced in the sugar-daddy / sugar-baby scene (BTW, someone should make a new topic on this). So some of them are already used to the concept of pay-to-play even if they don't want to say it directly.

CL Observations

In San Diego, our scene is a little different and there isn't as big as a selection but from my experience CL casual encounters basically gives middle-aged non-pros or any age UTR depending on what day you post. The dating sections in CL reap the most responses and prospects from younger or better looking non-pros, but it's really hard wording an ad that elicits the proper responses without getting flagged. It changes from week to week, day-to-day it seems. It can be fun trying to turn a normal girl to the dark-side, but it's also very time consuming and it's often met with failure when she gets cold feet.

As someone else pointed here, sometimes it's worth responding to spam. Just the other day, I could have sworn this girl was a spammer and was going to send me a link to a "dating verification" site in the next message. But she ended up being real (or she took off her spammer hat when she saw my response). Either way, some legit girls use form emails to respond to ads so it can come off as "spammy" if you're just scanning the message. So if there isn't a dating / web cam link in the initial email and it seems she's a native english speaker, then give it a shot. Assuming everyone here is smart enough to be using a monger email so it doesn't really matter if it ends up in a spam mailing list.

Random Observations

- I think the easiest way to figure out if a girl is a non-pro is if she has some kind of personal identifying info in her email address. It amazes me how many Facebook pages I was able to look up of these girls because they send me emails with their full name or their main email. Dead giveaway they're a non-pro since even UTR girls are usually wise enough by then to obscure their personal info from strange guys on the Internet.

- As mentioned above, my personal preference is to go after girls (usually college aged) who are non-pros but are exploring the SD / SB world. They're fresh but they've already mentally crossed over somewhat and have begun putting a price on themselves to help with their tuition / bills or to have certain comforts. You often get the service of a true non-pro but sometimes with a little street-wise to the game of a UTR girl. Meaning you can say,"I need to mostly meet behind closed doors" and she knows that with the arrangement you guys going to spend most of your time having wild sex in a hotel.

- non-pro SB girls tend to be a little more expensive than a non-pro CL girl from my experience. But it just depends. Though I've never met with a non-pro girl for less than 100, but then again I'm also a bit picky. I tend to go after above-average looking girls who have a somewhat stable life (less drama that way). So they need to have a job or be in school and be able to keep the lights on. I want to avoid girls who are drama filled and possibly txt me at all hours of the day asking for extra help. Unlike the Pros, the non-pros rarely know or care about the proper etiquette for discretion. So you have to be careful about this with non-pros if you have to be discreet. Upside with sugarbabies is that they usually understand the concept of discretion since they often need to be discreet themselves.

- Except for the few that have Jedi-skills, going after non-pros definitely is more expensive and more of a hassle than seeing a typical BP / Hx girl for 80/100. So for most of us, you have to be willing to put a little extra coin into the hobby and also enjoy the thrill of the chase. Upside is that you probably will get better bang for your buck. 200 gets you one hour with a BP / Hx girl with everything covered with little to no kissing. 100-200 with a non-pro and you get unlimited time with almost everything on the menu.

Specific Personal Experiences with Non-Pros

- My first was a sugarbaby. She was super super hot 23 year-old medical student. But it was my first time getting into the SD / SB scene, so I wasn't hip to all the lingo and know how. Basically I paid her a monthly allowance for a couple of months and she barely put out. I finally got wise to the situation that I was being a sucker, I ended it. So why do I consider her a non-pro? Because I knew where she lived and other personal info, and I know she wasn't f*cking any other guys (beyond her personal life). She just had a princess syndrome (and slightly religious) and didn't feel she had to put out that her companionship was good enough. And my inexperience at the time allowed me to indulge her for too long. Lesson learned though.

- After SB#1, I got wise and only contacted and cultivated girls who were ready and willing to get down. I began negotiating per visit compensation instead of monthly allowance. I think this is where I started intersecting your guy's world. I'd use the sugar daddy line to reel in the girls but for the most part these were just 1-2 time hook-ups. Nothing long-term. I've been having a blast. I met this one 20 year-old where she invited me to her house and snuck me in to her bedroom while her parents were asleep in the other room! Of course it was crazy risky but felt like a teenager, haha. Too bad I only saw her a couple of times. We did BBFS which she was fine with at the time but a week later she got angry and starting blaming me for not putting a cover on. I kept telling her I would have gladly put one on if she said something. But she got cold feet after that and that non-Pro went into the wind.

- I saw some other college-aged non-pros at hotels, but unfortunately they're not too many notels in the SD area (unless I'm unaware of them) , so the room costs are killing me. The room costs range from 60-90 and then I usually give the girl 150-200. Yeah I pay on the higher side, but as I said I like cute college girls who are somewhat stable. They're not going to meet at a hotel and have multihour sex just for 40-50. One girl I tried to low-ball just kept complaining the whole time and constantly asking for me to help her out in some other way. She also wanted to just get it over with. So I've found with most decent college girls. 150-200 is the sweet spot. That's almost a week's worth of money working part-time for them and they'll usually make an effort to please you so you'll see them again soon. Still I need to find a way to reduce my room costs. Because of this I've been doing a few car dates lately. They're okay in a pinch but it's just hard for me to get it on in a car (or at least in my small car).

- Man, sometimes the innocence / naivety of non-pros gets me. Just the other day, this girl I've been having some back and forth email exchanges told me exactly where she works and her job title. And of course she e-mailed me with her real name, so I was able to lookup all her FB info. What was funny was that I was able to ask her questions which I already knew the answers too. At least this particular girl seems honest, everything she said matched up with the info on her FB page. But this is definitely the type of girl I would need to keep to myself for awhile before feeding her to the dogs. Too easy for some idiot to harass her.

Anyway, I realize I probably just retreaded on a lot of things that have already been said here. But it doesn't hurt to mention them again for the new guys and I thought it was be nice to give you guys a perspective on the non-pro / sd scene from down south.

Good hunting!

NippleChips
06-19-12, 10:45
Hey LA / OC Mongers,

I'm from the San Diego area and I got my Senior status on this board from posting reports about the AMP scene down there a couple years ago. But the AMP scene dried up down there...Very detailed and informative. Thank you for this useful into.

Mphelper909
06-19-12, 11:37
Hey LA / OC Mongers,

I'm from the San Diego area and I got my Senior status on this board from posting reports about the AMP scene down there a couple years ago. But the AMP scene dried up down there, particularly in the north county area, so I migrated to CL / BP girls. But the limited service and unaccommodating attitudes got old, so last year I started venturing into the Non-Pro / SD scene.

Funny enough, I had no idea this sub-forum topic existed until just a few days ago. Probably would have saved me from a lot of stumbles if I saw this topic earlier, LOL. I've read back to the previous 2-3 months, despite all the man-drama you guys are having, you got a great thing going here that's fun and informative to read.

Anyway, I wanted to share a few random thoughts and experiences I've had on the Non-Pro scene coming from the SD area.

Non Pro. Basically a girl who isn't fully aware of the game or just dips her toes in when she desperately needs money and quickly returns to her "normal" life. They tend to be flaky and / or hesitant to get things going. And they can disappear at any moment. Upside is that almost every encounter is GFE because that's all they know. The time you spend with them is usually completely open-ended and just depends on their / your schedule.

UTR. A girl who is fully aware of the game, but wants to keep a very low profile. Sometimes can be less drama and more convenient than a non-pro. But tends to prefer covered activities (since they're usually seeing several guys) so you may have to negotiate for GFE activities. However the time you spend with them is usually still be pretty open-ended.

Pro. Girls who post in BP / CL / Hx. Everything has to be negotiated and everything is restricted by time.

So far I've mostly seen non-Pro girls, however some of them have been experienced in the sugar-daddy / sugar-baby scene (BTW, someone should make a new topic on this). So some of them are already used to the concept of pay-to-play even if they don't want to say it directly.

CL Observations

In San Diego, our scene is a little different and there isn't as big as a selection but from my experience CL casual encounters basically gives middle-aged non-pros or any age UTR depending on what day you post. The dating sections in CL reap the most responses and prospects from younger or better looking non-pros, but it's really hard wording an ad that elicits the proper responses without getting flagged. It changes from week to week, day-to-day it seems. It can be fun trying to turn a normal girl to the dark-side, but it's also very time consuming and it's often met with failure when she gets cold feet.

As someone else pointed here, sometimes it's worth responding to spam. Just the other day, I could have sworn this girl was a spammer and was going to send me a link to a "dating verification" site in the next message. But she ended up being real (or she took off her spammer hat when she saw my response). Either way, some legit girls use form emails to respond to ads so it can come off as "spammy" if you're just scanning the message. So if there isn't a dating / web cam link in the initial email and it seems she's a native english speaker, then give it a shot. Assuming everyone here is smart enough to be using a monger email so it doesn't really matter if it ends up in a spam mailing list.

Random Observations

- I think the easiest way to figure out if a girl is a non-pro is if she has some kind of personal identifying info in her email address. It amazes me how many Facebook pages I was able to look up of these girls because they send me emails with their full name or their main email. Dead giveaway they're a non-pro since even UTR girls are usually wise enough by then to obscure their personal info from strange guys on the Internet.

- As mentioned above, my personal preference is to go after girls (usually college aged) who are non-pros but are exploring the SD / SB world. They're fresh but they've already mentally crossed over somewhat and have begun putting a price on themselves to help with their tuition / bills or to have certain comforts. You often get the service of a true non-pro but sometimes with a little street-wise to the game of a UTR girl. Meaning you can say,"I need to mostly meet behind closed doors" and she knows that with the arrangement you guys going to spend most of your time having wild sex in a hotel.

- non-pro SB girls tend to be a little more expensive than a non-pro CL girl from my experience. But it just depends. Though I've never met with a non-pro girl for less than 100, but then again I'm also a bit picky. I tend to go after above-average looking girls who have a somewhat stable life (less drama that way). So they need to have a job or be in school and be able to keep the lights on. I want to avoid girls who are drama filled and possibly txt me at all hours of the day asking for extra help. Unlike the Pros, the non-pros rarely know or care about the proper etiquette for discretion. So you have to be careful about this with non-pros if you have to be discreet. Upside with sugarbabies is that they usually understand the concept of discretion since they often need to be discreet themselves.

- Except for the few that have Jedi-skills, going after non-pros definitely is more expensive and more of a hassle than seeing a typical BP / Hx girl for 80/100. So for most of us, you have to be willing to put a little extra coin into the hobby and also enjoy the thrill of the chase. Upside is that you probably will get better bang for your buck. 200 gets you one hour with a BP / Hx girl with everything covered with little to no kissing. 100-200 with a non-pro and you get unlimited time with almost everything on the menu.

- My first was a sugarbaby. She was super super hot 23 year-old medical student. But it was my first time getting into the SD / SB scene, so I wasn't hip to all the lingo and know how. Basically I paid her a monthly allowance for a couple of months and she barely put out. I finally got wise to the situation that I was being a sucker, I ended it. So why do I consider her a non-pro? Because I knew where she lived and other personal info, and I know she wasn't f*cking any other guys (beyond her personal life). She just had a princess syndrome (and slightly religious) and didn't feel she had to put out that her companionship was good enough. And my inexperience at the time allowed me to indulge her for too long. Lesson learned though.

- After SB#1, I got wise and only contacted and cultivated girls who were ready and willing to get down. I began negotiating per visit compensation instead of monthly allowance. I think this is where I started intersecting your guy's world. I'd use the sugar daddy line to reel in the girls but for the most part these were just 1-2 time hook-ups. Nothing long-term. I've been having a blast. I met this one 20 year-old where she invited me to her house and snuck me in to her bedroom while her parents were asleep in the other room! Of course it was crazy risky but felt like a teenager, haha. Too bad I only saw her a couple of times. We did BBFS which she was fine with at the time but a week later she got angry and starting blaming me for not putting a cover on. I kept telling her I would have gladly put one on if she said something. But she got cold feet after that and that non-Pro went into the wind.

- I saw some other college-aged non-pros at hotels, but unfortunately they're not too many notels in the SD area (unless I'm unaware of them) , so the room costs are killing me. The room costs range from 60-90 and then I usually give the girl 150-200. Yeah I pay on the higher side, but as I said I like cute college girls who are somewhat stable. They're not going to meet at a hotel and have multihour sex just for 40-50. One girl I tried to low-ball just kept complaining the whole time and constantly asking for me to help her out in some other way. She also wanted to just get it over with. So I've found with most decent college girls. 150-200 is the sweet spot. That's almost a week's worth of money working part-time for them and they'll usually make an effort to please you so you'll see them again soon. Still I need to find a way to reduce my room costs. Because of this I've been doing a few car dates lately. They're okay in a pinch but it's just hard for me to get it on in a car (or at least in my small car).

- Man, sometimes the innocence / naivety of non-pros gets me. Just the other day, this girl I've been having some back and forth email exchanges told me exactly where she works and her job title. And of course she e-mailed me with her real name, so I was able to lookup all her FB info. What was funny was that I was able to ask her questions which I already knew the answers too. At least this particular girl seems honest, everything she said matched up with the info on her FB page. But this is definitely the type of girl I would need to keep to myself for awhile before feeding her to the dogs. Too easy for some idiot to harass her.

Anyway, I realize I probably just retreaded on a lot of things that have already been said here. But it doesn't hurt to mention them again for the new guys and I thought it was be nice to give you guys a perspective on the non-pro / sd scene from down south.

Good hunting!Thanks for your post brother glad to have your here in the LA tread.

Thanks for the observation I saw many of the same things but did not put it into words like you.

Thanks

Christophe1
06-19-12, 13:40
Meet a couple ELA nonpros. Both were very weird experiences. One had BDD and kept telling be how ugly she was and how nice looking I was. Great sexual experience and afterward she didn't want anything and said I should give you something.

The other one I met, we had an amazing time hanging out withone another. But when it came to romance, I couldn't give the Baldy salute. She looked a little too much like my mother and didn't live up to my preconceived idea that I created after hours of texts and phone conversations.

Poor girl! Some dumbass told her about being posted here! Some of these nonpros encounter desperate times. They need help and turn to what might help then achieve their goals. To me that is what keeps the world spinning. Don't be a boob! Ignorance is bliss.

Pm me gentleman if you want to know more.

ILuvIt
06-19-12, 14:39
Anyone have any intel on this one? Hosting in Burbank.Http://www.modelmayhem.com/2109232

Lipchit
06-19-12, 17:37
I just can't seem to find it. Anyone?

181699I've seen it around too, It belongs to some girl who advertised on BP and RB, I can't seem to find the ad, but I know one of the pics she used was taken from a HX girl.

Millhaven
06-19-12, 18:55
Look familiar?

Also a black chick named "Dimples" replied to me yesterday, without pictures but I found some. Not writing her back if anyone else wants to. Both an HJ and a less specific ad.

The Tall Man
06-19-12, 20:28
Good info John, with Tijuana at your back yard why not head over the boarder for some fun!

I'm envious.

The Tall Man.

Hey LA / OC Mongers,

CL Observations

Random Observations

Good hunting!

Tendods
06-20-12, 01:11
So a lot of my posting on this site has been relegated to the Strip Club sections, as I've managed to have some good luck in that realm. I've been frequenting the Non Pro section, checking out the stories, girls, and trying to learn to tools of the trade. For almost a year now I've been trying my luck with the NP's. Good luck some times, not much others. I figured I would offer up some of my experiences, maybe hopefully some people might want to trade.

So we'll start off with a lovely Latina, Karlena. Have seen her 3 times now, though the last time was several months ago. She's a bit on the chubby side, but that body is tight, no much flab there. She gives a great BBBJ and her pussy is incredibly tight. The first time I saw her I didn't last too long once I slipped it in her. DFK, mutual oral, its all open, and she loves sex and enjoys her time.

I've hosted in a room near work each time. So aside from me paying for a room, each time has been 120 for an hour, hour and a half depending on how things go. Multi-pops. She's a very nice gal, as we talked a lot in between rounds. One of my first NP's and great experiences each time.

If you want to trade, PM me. I'll be posting more as time goes on, to share my other experiences and hopefully trade info with the good people here.

John G Smith
06-20-12, 06:52
Good info John, with Tijuana at your back yard why not head over the boarder for some fun!

I'm envious.

The Tall Man.Thanks man.

As for Tijuana, the reason I don't go there is because I'm attached and it's just too risky crossing the border. If anything unexpected happened I would have a very hard time explaining to the SO why I was stuck in Tijuana or missing for 6-12 hours. So Tijuana is a no-go for me because there's just too many things that could go wrong. Also I still live about 50-60 minutes from the border.

In general, I try to restrict my monger activities to where I can get back to the house within 30-45 minutes at a given moment if necessary. Yes this limits my options, but given my situation it's a safer long-term approach. I'm always thinking of contingency plans if something goes wrong. For example, it's easier to come up with an excuse if the car breaks down, get a speeding ticket or you get in an accident 10-20 miles from home. However if you're 150 miles and two counties over or in another country, it's much harder to say you were going out for just a little afternoon joy-ride around town.

Duckydo
06-20-12, 09:37
Hey LA / OC Mongers,

CL Observations

Random Observations

Good hunting!Outstanding Summary John. I've had success with Seekingarrangements. Com here in the Midwest. I've yet to try here in SoCal.

Socalasian
06-20-12, 11:18
When you reply to a post you don't need to include the entire text of the post in your reply. Looks like a lot of one sentence replies that are taking up a lot of space with a 6 paragraph attachment of the original post.

If you want to quote the first few lines / paragraph for reference just move this tag from the end-[/QUOTE]And delete everything after it in the "quote" part of your reply. Just helps all of us with the redundancy and unnecessary scrolling.

Tip for the day. Happy hunting!

Alxm1
06-20-12, 12:14
Just helps all of us with the redundancy and unnecessary scrolling.<- And thats the way you do it. Thanks SoCal. No need to quote a whole book, too much to have to scroll through. LOL

Mcbacondelux
06-20-12, 14:22
Hey LA / OC Mongers,

I'm from the San Diego area and I got my Senior status on this board from posting reports about the AMP scene down there a couple years ago. But the AMP scene dried up down there, particularly in the north county area, so I migrated to CL / BP girls. But the limited service and unaccommodating attitudes got old, so last year I started venturing into the Non-Pro / SD scene.Really nice read. I've been doing the escort thing for a few years, and have been very curious about the NP scene.

WHM69
06-20-12, 17:19
Decided to step back into the "non-pro" game for a while and have been advertising heavily on craigslist for the last 4 days. Tons of responses, but mostly spam or ugly girls like BC would get. Not interested.

So far, these are the most promising that aren't spam (because they reply back and answer my questions or give me their phone number) , or aren't hideously ugly.

I'm getting a slight pro / utr vibe from the girl in the dodger shirt because she wants $200 and wants me to get a motel room. I'm stalling her but I'll probably give in because she's fucking hot, and I'll probably get GFE from her for the price of a good hour on backkpage. We've been texting and I'll probably bang her this weekend and pay her price.

I've offered the rest of them $100 for a 1-hour date at my house (after a quick meeting at Starbucks) and they suddenly stop emailing or try to hold out for more. Trying to decide if I should offer more or just wait and see if they give in.

Just putting it out there to see if you guys know them, or see how I should proceed on negotations.

Diegotralfaz
06-20-12, 18:54
Damnnn Nice find Christophe1!Sweet girl nice body. Thank you.

Alxm1
06-21-12, 00:06
I've offered the rest of them $100 for a 1-hour date at my house (after a quick meeting at Starbucks) and they suddenly stop emailing or try to hold out for more. Trying to decide if I should offer more or just wait and see if they give in.

Just putting it out there to see if you guys know them, or see how I should proceed on negotations.Chic in black dress looks familiar. The rest look to be fresh ones.

Just take it nice and slow with them. If you want to go the offer route up front in your strategy. Then break it down for them. Get into details slowly and if you want too, leave the money amt up in the air. Just say you're offering "some" money for their time and ease into details about what you're looking for. And don't short change yourself with just 1 hour. These aren't pros. If they like you and you fuck them good. They can end up spending the whole night with you or way more than just 1 hour. For a 100 or less!

Klnight555
06-21-12, 01:48
Listen to Alxm, he's one of the best in the non-pros game. Don't short change yourself. Don't offer her 100 for an hour. Just say you want to spend a few hours with her. After that, you can then negotiate the amount. If you play your cards right, you can get a few hours with them for 60-100. Get the feel for the girl, some will be pretty fast at meeting, others can take weeks or months. Set you price limit and don't go over it. But know that sometimes you will lose some hot chicks, due to the high price that they're asking for.

Chic in black dress looks familiar. The rest look to be fresh ones.

Just take it nice and slow with them. If you want to go the offer route up front in your strategy. Then break it down for them. Get into details slowly and if you want too, leave the money amt up in the air. Just say you're offering "some" money for their time and ease into details about what you're looking for. And don't short change yourself with just 1 hour. These aren't pros. If they like you and you fuck them good. They can end up spending the whole night with you or way more than just 1 hour. For a 100 or less!

John G Smith
06-21-12, 04:51
My problem is that I keep hunting even when my plate is full. So even when I negotiate with a girl into a price that works within my budget, lately I keep seeking new prospects. This means I either go over budget or I end up dropping someone from my existing lineup for the newer prospect. I need to stop doing this and just exhaust my current lineup. Because sometimes I let slip something good I already have in the palm of my hand trying to chase the new thing, which doesn't always work out.

When I started out in the Non-Pro scene, I was just seeing one sugar-baby exclusively because she was basically tapping out my entire budget. But now I try to have a rotation of 2-3 non-Pros / sugar babies. One girl is my Convenience Girl, someone who lives nearby who I can easily setup quick dates 1-2 times a week for around $100-120 per visit. Then I have my Weekend Girl, usually someone who I can get along well enough with to spend the entire afternoon / evening together. I'll see the Weekend Girl maybe 1-2 times a month, and give her 150-250 per visit plus maybe dinner and a movie. The Weekend Girl is usually my top-shelf girl. Typically 7-9 in looks and 8-10 in performance and attitude. She's the one where I get the complete girlfriend experience beyond just the sex acts.

And then I have a Backup Girl who I can contact if one of the other two girls falls through / flakes and also gradually groom her to possibly be a replacement for either at some point. Or sometimes I use the Backup Girl slot to see new prospects. Since I see the Backup Girl the least, that slot usually has the highest turnover. She either disappears entirely or finds someone else more reliable to bang for cash. It's this slot that gets me in the most trouble because instead of just having one Backup Girl, lately I end up getting in deep discussions with several possibles. And often times with non-Pros, you have to act quickly so I get tempted to set something up quickly with these girls when I probably shouldn't. My Backup Girl has morphed into Prospect Girl (s).

Like I said, I got to stop hunting when I got a full plate.

WHM69
06-21-12, 09:14
Listen to Alxm, he's one of the best in the non-pros game. Don't short change yourself. Don't offer her 100 for an hour. Just say you want to spend a few hours with her. After that, you can then negotiate the amount. If you play your cards right, you can get a few hours with them for 60-100. Get the feel for the girl, some will be pretty fast at meeting, others can take weeks or months. Set you price limit and don't go over it. But know that sometimes you will lose some hot chicks, due to the high price that they're asking for.Okay guys, thanks for the info. I guess I'll hold out on them except for Dodger girl.

The reason I mentioned 1 hour is because I'm usually all fucked out after 1 hour or 90 minutes. 1st session lasts 20 minutes or so. Then we rest, then I pound away for 30 minutes in round number 2, and when that's done I just want them to leave.

LikeTheNipples
06-21-12, 12:32
27 year old latina from pico rivera. Claims this is her only pic. Sounds fishy to me. Has anybody seen her?That's her only pic because she's like 50 pounds heavier now and it was taken like 10 years ago!

She is fat! I saw her once and that was it. I figured I was already there. She said she used to do this a long time ago and stoped for a while. Since she stoped she lost alot of her regulars and is trying to get a few regulars going again. I think they stoped seeing her because of the body.

She's not a mean girl, but just misrepresents herself with the pic. I didn't repeat because for that reason. I think she asks for 60-70 for BBBJCIM, but if you do see her you could bring her down to 30-40.

HappyEnding20
06-21-12, 13:04
I just saw there were posts about Kay from Louisiana. I was with her a couple weeks ago for about an hour and a half. I paid 100 but I should've got her down more.

Anyways, she was a hot piece of ass. She was short but she had some junk in the trunk. Luckily I had jacked it a couple hours before so I lasted about an hour. She does a damn good reverse cowgirl where I'll be on the side of the bed and she'll put her hands on the floor. It was so fucking hot. Sadly I think she went back to New Orleans.

DropFrame
06-21-12, 16:21
Anyone have contact with Maily Bebe?

She claims to be a 5'3" 115 lb Vietnamese from Long Beach. Paranoid about sending a pic. Thought I would ask before kicking it to the curb.

Mmorrison
06-21-12, 16:37
Anyone have contact with Maily Bebe?

She claims to be a 5'3" 115 lb Vietnamese from Long Beach. Paranoid about sending a pic. Thought I would ask before kicking it to the curb.Also goes by Sofia Cutie. A real pain in the neck, don't waste your time.

(she's the taller one)

Mcbacondelux
06-21-12, 18:06
Says her name is Colleen any info?

HappyEnding20
06-21-12, 18:25
Hey guys,

So I'm getting more responses to my ads. I'm having an issue with the topic of donations. Usually for some girls we'll set up a meeting time and place. The subject of donations though doesn't come up until I ask. They will then say "anything you could help out with." Does that mean I'm free to donate whatever amount I want? Like could I take a girl to a motel and just pay her 40 bucks after?

Johng 021
06-21-12, 19:48
Does that mean I'm free to donate whatever amount I want? Like could I take a girl to a motel and just pay her 40 bucks after?That's exactly what it means.

Going by what you posted, that girl really might not have a $ amount she is looking for and it is a very good start.

The goal of this is to get the biggest return for your money. Ha Ha.

Remember this:

A hoe will look at you no different if you pay her more $$$ than the rest. You just pay more.

It does not make you anymore special no matter how you spin it. Ha Ha.

The less you pay the better. Most will tell you the same.

DropFrame
06-21-12, 21:17
This one says she is in Koreatown.

Last 4 digits on phone are 3860.

Any info guys?

HappyEnding20
06-21-12, 21:37

182634That's a spammer. I get that picture on a daily basis.

HappyEnding20
06-21-12, 21:41
That's exactly what it means.

Going by what you posted, that girl really might not have a $ amount she is looking for and it is a very good start.

The goal of this is to get the biggest return for your money. Ha Ha.

Remember this:

A hoe will look at you no different if you pay her more $$$ than the rest. You just pay more.

It does not make you anymore special no matter how you spin it. Ha Ha.

The less you pay the better. Most will tell you the same.Thanks for the info. Yeah that sounds right. I'm not trying to get into a relationship with these hoes.

Alxm1
06-21-12, 22:20

182634Move on to the next.

Danny2
06-21-12, 23:06
This one says she is in Koreatown.

Last 4 digits on phone are 3860.

Any info guys?

182676UTR.

I got her down to 80 but my schedule didn't work out, so I didn't see her. But she is on my list