PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Icecool2
02-17-12, 21:43
Wow, lovely girl. A cup and a booty, love that look.

Great find, baldy.

Icecool2
02-17-12, 21:48
I was really on fire from the beginning of this year, and until 01/18/2011, I already fucked 6 new girls including a hot. 21y, professional model (not ones who thinks she is a model because of few photo shoots. This one has done more serious than that, and she just had really bad time.) I really thought that I am going break 100 non-pro (or non non-pro by some other definitions) barrier this year.

I got a reply from a struggling artist on or around 01/16, a young white girl, but probably mixed. At that time, I was talking to over 10 girls daily, and she was on the bottom of my priority list only because she looks so innocent. Whorish Asian and innocent white girl are top two for me.

Two girls canceled on me on 01/18, and she was available with a very low offer. Bypassing over 10 other new girls I intended to fuck, scheduled a meeting with her. She showed up on time, very shy and very innocent looking. I really thought that she is a one time hit because I had too many girls hotter than her. Local motel, after little talk, blah, blah, started to fuck her. Very inexperienced, but strangely, I felt that's how I had sex back to my HS time. After that, we started a talk, and she became more open starting to be this very fun story teller, and we ended up spending 3 hours' talking.

Couldn't take her off mind next day and canceled two hot girls I suppose to fuck on that day and contacted the artist, and 'yes'. Since then, I have being meeting her 4 or 5 times a week, and just recently, I gave her a key to my house. She is just so sweet and fun to have around. In many occasions, I didn't even care about sex and just to be around her makes me happy. She won't leave my place if I am still awake and kept holding me in her arms. She would clean my house without my notice even I hired a bad tamper cleaning lady like the one in Two and Half Man. She would bring me to hiking and museums, and I always ended up loving all places she brought me to.

And then, I got really irritated the fact that she gets all my attention, and made me not into new talents. So, I decided to be little nasty to her and hoped that she will do something makes me less interested in her.

The first, I decided to say something extremely offensive to her without any justification during the time together, and when I was prepared; called her; she turned around with that innocent face and I ended up kissing her. That was 01/25.

Second, the last few meetings, including last night, I intentionally "forgot" to pay her. I called her around this noon and was hoping that she says something about it, but none, just sweetness, and she cheerfully agreed to meet me again tonight. BTW, she had a busy day and is sleeping in my bed now.

This is how pathetic I am now.

She always wears the same, dirty, and cheap shoe. After talking to her this noon, I started feel so bad about what I did and I went to Macy's brought two shoes for her to surprise her. So pathetic.

I tried to keep posting and hoping that I can find someone who can spark my interests, none, so far. I passed all my promising findings to few friends, and as far as I know, the last one I passed, they are in an orderly fashion to fuck her. LOL.

She will only be in LA for another month. Her departure will devastate me, but I really don't know what to do. Offer her 6k a month, car, place to live, and take care of her as long as I am alive, probably next 40 years? Yes, I can. But, it will destroy her life because she just barely started hers, and she doesn't know what we have to do to be where we are today.

Have you guys had any experience like this?

BTW, replies from the last 3days, excluding my friends already picked.

Only if you are trusted members. PM me.Quite an amazing story. Never happened to me, though I do have (or had) a few girls who would offer me bargain prices (.50 and under) for services as I became a

Regular with them, all non-pros. Let things take its course, as a poster said, earlier 6K is a bit steep, I would say 2K to 3K, a place to live, place to develop as an artist, etc. And maybe she will stay, can't beat the weather and creativity potential in So. Cal. Good luck, and number 6, 7, and 8 looked great.

Devoti
02-17-12, 21:50
She is looking for some financial assistance. She said she loves sex more than anything in the world.Good Find!

Dontbebare
02-17-12, 22:21
PM me the info if you would.

Thanks

Got a reply from a caucasian hottie. Used same email as her Facebook account. Run in same circles, too many projects and going on world tour the rest of the month to start something. So if you like party, burner type girls with a suicide girl look, hit me up. Only will send to one. Haven't communicated but her Facebook looks like a country song since new years and has unraveled.

Luv Da Latinas
02-18-12, 18:26
Lia sent me more pics. I may see her this afternoon. We are going to meet at a Starbucks first. She said she would wear no panties & I could finger her under the table in the corner. I love her lucious titties.Are you sharing her info, Bad Bone, if she's a throwaway, send me her info.

Devoti
02-18-12, 19:27
Lia sent me more pics. I may see her this afternoon. We are going to meet at a Starbucks first. She said she would wear no panties & I could finger her under the table in the corner. I love her lucious titties.I envy you man! Damn!

Devoti
02-18-12, 19:29
Lia sent me more pics. I may see her this afternoon. We are going to meet at a Starbucks first. She said she would wear no panties & I could finger her under the table in the corner. I love her lucious titties.What is she asking for? How much is the damage?

St Stephen
02-18-12, 20:33
A girl with some of those pictures is on HX and her handle is yayaluvyoulongtime.

Baldy Cruiser
02-19-12, 00:57
She drove to me. 100 for a half hour. Beautiful classy 30 yr old.

I poured her some wine. She is very cool.

Nice CBJ, felt like there was no condom. Then we did mish & doggie. Very pretty face & suckable beautiful breasts. She looks a little like Lucky, the bartender at KH8. I pretended I was making love to Lucky. It felt Oh Sooo Great! I shot a big load in that condom. We chatted afterwards & she was on her way. Great gal. She wants to see my friends. Just pm me.

BALDY CRUISER :)

Kenkimark
02-19-12, 03:24
Very nice. Report please.

Lia sent me more pics. I may see her this afternoon. We are going to meet at a Starbucks first. She said she would wear no panties & I could finger her under the table in the corner. I love her lucious titties.

Kenkimark
02-19-12, 04:15
A new reply, and after two e-mails, she asked "What race are you? I don't like black people."

The fastest way to piss me off.

Luv Da Latinas
02-19-12, 17:12
You all know pics 1-6 are spam and scams, the last two I'm working on still, one of the two may have potential. OK #1 isn't a spam, it's Lexi Lush, type her up on google to get a giggle. Anybody meet up with 7 or 8 yet?

The Tall Man
02-19-12, 17:24
My responses have come to a dribble these past 2 weeks but here is a reply, wonder if the face looks familiar to any of you mongers? She uses the name Heidi.

The Tall Man

Klnight555
02-19-12, 18:28
My responses have come to a dribble these past 2 weeks but here is a reply, wonder if the face looks familiar to any of you mongers? She uses the name Heidi.

The Tall ManShe responded to my ad. She wants a long term arrangement. She will meet you 4 or 5 times for $3000 a month. Needless to say, I passed on her.

Mphelper909
02-19-12, 18:32
A new reply, and after two e-mails, she asked "What race are you? I don't like black people."

The fastest way to piss me off.On girl told me $100 heard I was black then told me $150!

It was an Asian Girls named Lavender Lam!

I am not giving out her info I refuse to enrich her in anyway!

RumDr
02-19-12, 18:38
On girl told me $100 heard I was black then told me $150!

I am not giving out her info I refuse to enrich her in anyway!Interesting! She responded to my ad back in December. She came off a little snotty. After I told her I was Asian she quoted me $150.

Member #4435
02-19-12, 19:02

The Tall ManSpoke with her until she found out I was black. No loss for me.

I am not giving out her info I refuse to enrich her in anyway!I call that the BMM (Black Man Markup). The girl really doesn't want to be with a black guy, but is desperate for money, and to "compromise" in her mind, she asks for more than she would a white, asian, or latino guy. Silly tricks don't realize that assholes come in all colors, and just because a guy is black, doesn't mean he's going to rip you off.

I just had a nice looking white girl in Victorville agree to $, no time limit, she hosted, and told me to abuse her throat with my cock. She asked for a picture and when she found out that I was black, said no thanks. Then she came back at me a couple of days later and was offering herself to me for an hour for $.5 and I had to host. I passed. She asked why, and I point blank told her "you told me no when I was free to see you immediately. Now you're raising the rate about what we agreed to, cutting the time, and I have to host. Where is this more beneficial to me to say yes?". She countered with she could host and didn't specify a time limit. I still passed.

LikeTheNipples
02-19-12, 20:06
You all know pics 1-6 are spam and scams, the last two I'm working on still, one of the two may have potential. OK #1 isn't a spam, it's Lexi Lush, type her up on google to get a giggle. Anybody meet up with 7 or 8 yet?LMAO! I met up with her. Ryan Tanaka gave me her info. Great girl, but lacks experience. Not at all a clock watcher really chill attitude.

She's staying in Sherman Oaks, but I think she was going to be moving soon.

Nice firm solid C cups and thick legs.

The Prestige
02-19-12, 20:12

I am not giving out her info I refuse to enrich her in anyway!She's replied to me several times but I wasn't interested in what she was offering.

The Tall Man
02-19-12, 20:50
She responded to my ad. She wants a long term arrangement. She will meet you 4 or 5 times for $3000 a month. Needless to say, I passed on her.Thanks for the info, saved me a hassle of emails and the like. The UTR gal I have been enjoying for the past 4 months, once a week, cost me $80. A visit. Shit for $3k month I would need to bang her daily.

The Tall Man

Klnight555
02-20-12, 12:28
These four replied to my ad last week. If anyone want them PM me. I will only give one per member. Unless I know they are pros or if they reply to multiple ads. I have not contacted any of them, so you'll have to do the negotiations yourself.

Kampfire
02-20-12, 17:35
Damn, those are some nice thick puppies. They must have looked glorious swinging when you hit her doggy.

She drove to me. 100 for a half hour. Beautiful classy 30 yr old.

I poured her some wine. She is very cool.

Nice CBJ, felt like there was no condom. Then we did mish & doggie. Very pretty face & suckable beautiful breasts. She looks a little like Lucky, the bartender at KH8. I pretended I was making love to Lucky. It felt Oh Sooo Great! I shot a big load in that condom. We chatted afterwards & she was on her way. Great gal. She wants to see my friends. Just pm me.

Baldy Cruiser.

NeoMatrix
02-21-12, 00:30
Got a reply from this one last week. She is in the Long Beach Lakewood area. Says she 30 years old but wanted to much to meet. Wouldn't even go for $$ to meet. I have her number is anyone is interested.

Camaro2010
02-21-12, 00:42
I got a bangin lil hunny! Unfortunatley she is in Durate. I don't get to see her as much as I would like but she could use the help. Sorry no time to post her pic but seniors who want her info you know what to do.

RoadWarrior615
02-21-12, 03:08

I am not giving out her info I refuse to enrich her in anyway!Dude feel good about this. Could be many good reasons.

Black men have horse dicks so to compensate for the pussy wall damage she raise her rate.

Maybe she thinks black men have more money?

Anyway it can't be bad that she is raising her rate either way

Mmorrison
02-21-12, 15:31
Anyone end up seeing this one?Anyone see her roommate?

Danny2
02-21-12, 21:50
What roommate?

Anyone see her roommate?

LikeTheNipples
02-21-12, 23:27
Anyone see her roommate?Her roommate does it too?

She had told me that a friend of her's in Long Beach does it, but nothing about the roommate.

Kenkimark
02-22-12, 02:08
As far as I know her roommate doesn't do it, but her friend who does it is hot.

Her roommate does it too?

She had told me that a friend of her's in Long Beach does it, but nothing about the roommate.

LikeTheNipples
02-22-12, 16:38
As far as I know her roommate doesn't do it, but her friend who does it is hot.Cool, do you think she'll get offended if I ask her for her friend's info?

From my conversation with Lexxi, her friend might be more of a pro.

Have you been with her friend?

Bigdan
02-22-12, 17:33
Who is Lexxi?

Am I don't care about the rommate! How can I get her contact? And to the brothers who have done her, what was the damage?

Cool, do you think she'll get offended if I ask her for her friend's info?

Alxm1
02-22-12, 21:19
Lexxi is not worth it. You can get her for 60/80 bux. She is not a non-pro. And BJ is lame. And from my other friends so is the fuck. She's not that cute in person.

Kenkimark
02-23-12, 04:03
Should I just post her contact info for you? Seriously?

Who is Lexxi?

Am I don't care about the rommate! How can I get her contact? And to the brothers who have done her, what was the damage?

BladeRunner556
02-23-12, 19:18
Lexxii has a few friends that are more UTRs than NPs or semi-NPs. Lexxii's service is most appropriately described as lame. Not worth $80 unless you just need a warm hole to nut into. She has a cute friend that is much less pro than she is, but she has a few regs that keep her CL activity fairly low.

Cool, do you think she'll get offended if I ask her for her friend's info?

Kenkimark
02-24-12, 02:27
Replied to my ad last year, and just recently, got few replies from her saying, this is my first time. Blah, blah.

Not interested, but want to know if anyone actually met her.

Kenkimark
02-24-12, 04:44
Nice statement about her and her friends. I never got any replies from her cute friend until she introduced me.

Cute.

Lexxii has a few friends that are more UTRs than NPs or semi-NPs. Lexxii's service is most appropriately described as lame. Not worth $80 unless you just need a warm hole to nut into. She has a cute friend that is much less pro than she is, but she has a few regs that keep her CL activity fairly low.

Kenkimark
02-24-12, 04:47
You never told me that you met her and her FDS.

Kenkimark
02-24-12, 04:59
Not a big deal anyways.

Mmorrison
02-24-12, 16:30
Replied to my ad last year, and just recently, got few replies from her saying, this is my first time. Blah, blah.

Not interested, but want to know if anyone actually met her.She's not your type.

The Prestige
02-24-12, 19:21
She's not your type.Kenki has a type?

I kid.

HoorHey
02-24-12, 23:38
You all know pics 1-6 are spam and scams, the last two I'm working on still, one of the two may have potential. OK #1 isn't a spam, it's Lexi Lush, type her up on google to get a giggle. Anybody meet up with 7 or 8 yet?Would you mind sharing #1 with me? She's most definitely my type.

Kenkimark
02-25-12, 00:01
MY type, pxxxy.

Kenki has a type?

I kid.

Raider1206
02-25-12, 01:21
MY type, pxxxy.LOL that's a good type remember its all pink in the end

BladeRunner556
02-25-12, 13:32
I'm pretty sure I did. You might have missed that email after working 15hr days for the last few months. I can hook you up with her 19yo friend. Way better and way cuter, except for her Emo hairstyle. BTW, is everyone getting a Do Not Post Personal Info warning when they post? I have never done so and I'm hoping I didn't get caught in an Admin dragnet.

BladeRunner556
02-25-12, 13:36
It looks like GoldenTool made headlines last week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/02/24/banker-1-percent-tip-receipt_n_1299280.html

Kampfire
02-25-12, 16:51
Any intel on this thick latina's BJ skill level? Don't recall seeing any posts on her yet. Be safe out there.

Kampfire

Jack Reacher
02-25-12, 18:52
She has a hotel room in Hollywood. Who has been with her? What can I expect?

BC

Mmorrison
02-26-12, 00:29
I'm pretty sure I did. You might have missed that email after working 15hr days for the last few months. I can hook you up with her 19yo friend. Way better and way cuter, except for her Emo hairstyle. BTW, is everyone getting a Do Not Post Personal Info warning when they post? I have never done so and I'm hoping I didn't get caught in an Admin dragnet.Yep, I remember you telling the group. There were even photos. Though at the time I don't think it was known that they were roommates. I had a suspicion when she replied to me, which she confirmed when we met that Lexxi and her were roommies. I wonder if a threesome would be any good.

In any case, I think KM is talking about another or previous roommate.

Dontbebare
02-26-12, 00:34
I am curious on your report on this one. Seems like it will be an interesting time. Are you seeing her for any kind of fetish request?

BC

Kenkimark
02-26-12, 01:14
Yep, my job is really killing me. I already have her friend's info, but somehow decided not to see her.

Thank you anyways.

I'm pretty sure I did. You might have missed that email after working 15hr days for the last few months. I can hook you up with her 19yo friend. Way better and way cuter, except for her Emo hairstyle. BTW, is everyone getting a Do Not Post Personal Info warning when they post? I have never done so and I'm hoping I didn't get caught in an Admin dragnet.

Kenkimark
02-26-12, 01:16
My expectations, sick, drug, human trafficking, rape victims, and many others. Wow.

BC

Kenkimark
02-26-12, 01:37
I don't remember anything in the end. LOL.

LOL that's a good type remember its all pink in the end

Livinitup
02-26-12, 02:06

BCJudging by the photo' I would expect HIV if I did her? BB.

Psyence
02-26-12, 05:31
Finally done lurking, going to step my feet into the water. But first, that girl "Lexi" isn't really Lexi Lush (which is a GOOD thing) The real Lexi goes by Lexi Bee, and you can find her model site online. Anyways she's an abomination, this redheaded scene girl however is a real cutie; D.

Anyways, these girls replied to my ads during the past 3 weeks, I've texted them all, and they say they're down, but we'll see when the day comes. Although I pretty much want to taste all of them. 1,4. 5,8, and 11 catch my eye. That and they all have great looking tits LOL.

Psyence
02-26-12, 05:34
Sorry for the double post, but it only let me upload 10 attachments, so as an added bonus, here's a pic of 11's tits yuummmmy.

ThePussyHunter
02-26-12, 09:13

BCShe looks like a Gothic chick, I think she might tie you up, whip you, walk on you, bite you and try to pee on you if you show signs of pain LOL. Maybe you should meet her in public before just going into her room.

Zauriel
02-26-12, 11:43
Never seen any of them. But would be all over 5 and 11, too.

Finally done lurking, going to step my feet into the water. But first, that girl "Lexi" isn't really Lexi Lush (which is a GOOD thing) The real Lexi goes by Lexi Bee, and you can find her model site online. Anyways she's an abomination, this redheaded scene girl however is a real cutie; D.

Anyways, these girls replied to my ads during the past 3 weeks, I've texted them all, and they say they're down, but we'll see when the day comes. Although I pretty much want to taste all of them. 1,4. 5,8, and 11 catch my eye. That and they all have great looking tits LOL.

Luv Da Latinas
02-26-12, 14:41
Would you mind sharing #1 with me? She's most definitely my type.OK,

You sure about that right? Check your PM box, good luck and have some fun with her.

Luv Da Latinas
02-26-12, 14:45
Although I pretty much want to taste all of them. 1,4. 5,8, and 11 catch my eye. That and they all have great looking tits LOL.If you're sharing info or throwing any away. 6,7 and 9 would be appreciated.

Luv Da Latinas
02-26-12, 14:53
I wasn't able to meet with this cutie, she's in Ventura, you need to get a room, I think she's staying with mom, goes to school and works part time,

Said she needed as much as I can afford, don't want to overload her box, if anyone wants info, PM me the first 3 senior members only.

Markvi
02-26-12, 18:45

BCAt a guess. Needle tracks

LikeTheNipples
02-26-12, 19:56
Damn! Good batch! Number 6 looks pretty cute. She seems like the most normal one LOL.

Bronsonator
02-26-12, 20:09
6 and 9 are the winners in this batch, with 9 taking the gold! I'd take 9's contact info. Cute, young, & smiling all good signs to me.

AnalPlay09
02-26-12, 23:19
Is her name Lux? Replied to me. I found FB page, and then many forum posts in the goth world. Many called her a major meth addict, which probably should not surprise judging from the picture.

BC

BladeRunner556
02-27-12, 01:47
Nice job. Now comes the next part. Move quickly on negotiations. Don't let them linger too long. If you do, they might get cold feet, they might get scooped by someone else (which means they might be one hit wonders if morals kick in after the fact or the financial need is met) , or they might wise up to pricing. Close on them quickly. Getting in quickly means you might get it cheapest, freshest, and guaranteed.

Kevinb2010
02-27-12, 02:17
I saw #1. This picture is rather misleading, as it was taken when she was many pounds lighter LOL! Plus she has a lot of tattoos, which isn't my thing. I saw her down in OC, in Irvine a month ago. We met outside a Starbucks. I wanted to turn around and walk away when I saw her (again, since the pics she sent me must have been taken a few years ago) , but she spotted me and waved me over. So I sat down, we talked, and I made up some excuse of "well. I wasn't *really* planning on doing anything tonight, so let's try for tomorrow!" She asked if she could at least offer a sneak preview of what I could expect tomorrow, so we got in my car and she gave me a handjob for free. She then texted me the next day asking when we could meet, but I never texted her back. I know, that probably wasn't cool of me. But then again, it wasn't cool of her to send me some outdated pics!

Kenkimark
02-27-12, 02:32
A friend of mine just showed me how many he got in a week.

Quality and quantity. Surprising.

He is fucking good, and he really invited my competitive nature, therefore, I made a list of what I got from 02/19 to 02/26.

You will see missing numbers that because they are on my to dos, or I already did them.

I tried to exclude spams and daily repeaters, but few of them might got in. Its not easy, and took me an hour to do it.

Anyway, my last week.

Don't ask me contact info because its going to take me an hour to go though all e-mails again unless you have someone to offer

Asian and blonde are my favorite.

Kenkimark
02-27-12, 02:34

Kenkimark
02-27-12, 02:36
It's part 3, enjoy.

Kenkimark
02-27-12, 02:42
My part 4. Enjoy.

Kenkimark
02-27-12, 02:44
The last part, enjoy.

Zauriel
02-27-12, 11:38
Well done, sir! I felt like I was watching a magician keep pulling handkerchiefs out of his top hat. Only the handkerchiefs has tits.

The last part, enjoy.

Kevinb2010
02-28-12, 01:07
My part 4. Enjoy.Hey regarding #53. She responded to my modeling ad in the Talents section (I'm an amateur photographer). She's in Anaheim Hills in the OC. At first I ignored her response to my ad for a photoshoot, until I saw that you posted her pic here! So I texted her, she asked how much she would get paid for our shoot, and I said well. I could pay you money for things other than a photoshoot. We agreed to a BJ in my car, but when I offered her 40, she texted,"haha no way dude. I'm not a hooker." I asked how much she was looking for, and she said,"add a zero." No thanks! Attached are a couple of pics from her modeling site.

The Prestige
02-28-12, 02:16
You're crazy Kenkimark. That's just too many girls for one man.

BladeRunner556
02-28-12, 03:15
Alxm1 hooked me up with 51s info, but I never followed through. You need to get some drinks in her because she has a rather nasty disposition. In other words, she's be-chy unless she's tipsy.

My part 4. Enjoy.

Blak Casper
02-28-12, 14:10
I could pay you money for things other than a photoshoot. We agreed to a BJ in my car, but when I offered her 40, she texted,"haha no way dude. I'm not a hooker." I asked how much she was looking for, and she said,"add a zero." No thanks! Attached are a couple of pics from her modeling site.This goes back to the old saying of "we've already established what type of girl you are, we're just working out the price!"

Tahoe Dan
02-28-12, 18:25
Yo give me some pointers on how to catch the ladies

BladeRunner556
02-29-12, 05:07
She has a profile on a Sugar Daddy site asking for $4k / month. She answered several Seniors' ads and they were working her down to $200. I'm not sure where they left off. She's 6' tall, originally from TX (if I recall correctly) , and will turn 19 soon.

Hey regarding #53. She responded to my modeling ad in the Talents section (I'm an amateur photographer). She's in Anaheim Hills in the OC. At first I ignored her response to my ad for a photoshoot, until I saw that you posted her pic here! So I texted her, she asked how much she would get paid for our shoot, and I said well. I could pay you money for things other than a photoshoot. We agreed to a BJ in my car, but when I offered her 40, she texted,"haha no way dude. I'm not a hooker." I asked how much she was looking for, and she said,"add a zero." No thanks! Attached are a couple of pics from her modeling site.

Rockhard 441
02-29-12, 19:02
Anyways, these girls replied to my ads during the past 3 weeks, I've texted them all, and they say they're down, but we'll see when the day comes. Although I pretty much want to taste all of them. 1,4. 5,8, and 11 catch my eye. That and they all have great looking tits LOL.I think #6 & 7 are cute! If you pass on them, let me know.

Kevinb2010
03-01-12, 01:08
It's part 3, enjoy.I know she's been talked about before, but I just got a response from #25. Her reply to me was,"I am looking for someone that is willing to help me out w / my rent for whatever you want. I still have to come up w/$650. I'll do whatever it takes to keep a roof over my head. Please please please be my night and shinning armor for the night. Serious people only. Thanks P. S. If you can't help w / at least half then please don't respond"

She responded to my ad in the OC, so I guess she's looking for help anywhere she can get it. She's kinda cute, but I'm not willing to pay $325, or close to that amount, to be her "night and shinning armor".

Kenkimark
03-01-12, 01:53
All posts are relies I passed, and all of them are not even on my B list.

Only missing numbers are girls I decided to keep.

Please don't ask me their info because go though all e-mails is not fun unless you have someone for me.

Hey regarding #53. She responded to my modeling ad in the Talents section (I'm an amateur photographer). She's in Anaheim Hills in the OC. At first I ignored her response to my ad for a photoshoot, until I saw that you posted her pic here! So I texted her, she asked how much she would get paid for our shoot, and I said well. I could pay you money for things other than a photoshoot. We agreed to a BJ in my car, but when I offered her 40, she texted,"haha no way dude. I'm not a hooker." I asked how much she was looking for, and she said,"add a zero." No thanks! Attached are a couple of pics from her modeling site.

Devoti
03-01-12, 04:10
All posts are relies I passed, and all of them are not even on my B list.

Only missing numbers are girls I decided to keep.

Please don't ask me their info because go though all e-mails is not fun unless you have someone for me.Did you reply to any of them or just passed on photo alone?

Baldy Cruiser
03-01-12, 15:22
She emailed me this pic. This was her email

"Hi,

I am a 22 year old model / student who could use some easy extra help. I am 5'5, 100 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pretty smile.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be available if you'd like to see more pics.

Rachel"

Has anyone been with her. She looks tasty & cute!

Raider1206
03-01-12, 15:39

"Hi,

I am a 22 year old model / student who could use some easy extra help. I am 5'5, 100 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pretty smile.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be available if you'd like to see more pics.

Rachel"

Baldy Cruiser.Very nice find buddy

Moon Doggie
03-01-12, 19:13
Hi guys. I wrote a gal on CL and got a reply from a 26yr old Asian wanting $$. Anyone have any info on her?

Thought about taking 1 for the team but rate + hotel for nothing scares me.

Thanks for any help.

Moon

Mmorrison
03-01-12, 19:34

"Hi,

Rachel"

Baldy Cruiser.Never met her, but she started replying to me in 2010. UTR not much involved, just your style.

Nutzoid
03-01-12, 21:35
Never met her, but she started replying to me in 2010. UTR not much involved, just your style.Very pretty girl. Notice the photographer is reflected in the mirror of the third pic. We'll probably see parts of another photographer if BC see her.

Raider1206
03-01-12, 21:38
Very pretty girl. Notice the photographer is reflected in the mirror of the third pic. We'll probably see parts of another photographer if BC see her.LOL the often seen cock shark

Mykeinla
03-01-12, 23:29
Hi guys. I wrote a gal on CL and got a reply from a 26yr old Asian wanting $$. Anyone have any info on her?

Thought about taking 1 for the team but rate + hotel for nothing scares me.

Thanks for any help.

MoonInteresting. I got a response with the same pic as#1, but the face pic she sent me was totally different. She also said she was from costa Mesa, not Torrance. Was very pushy and seemed utr. Went by the name of Catherine.

DropFrame
03-02-12, 00:34
This one wants 250 in Woodland hills.

Any info?

Leche
03-02-12, 02:17
Go see a K girl from CV.

Same price. 1000 times better.

Any info?

Leche
03-02-12, 03:01
Go see a K girl from CV.

Same price. 1000 times better.

Any info?

Iluvbigtitts
03-02-12, 03:39
The last part, enjoy.I have seen 10 she's a nice girl, thin kind of goth looking, great BJ skills. I'm negotiating with 61 any info on her would be appreciated.

Moon Doggie
03-02-12, 06:06
Hi guys. Thanks Mykeinla for the info. Funny I was going to write her and say that the 2 pics she sent were so obviously different. Not just the hair style / length or skin color, which could of been a tan, but the shape of the chin / face and the hands, although I didn't want to piss her off by accusing her of it. Figured she sent a fake 2nd pic to stay utr but thanks for the confirmation.

Interesting. I got a response with the same pic as#1, but the face pic she sent me was totally different. She also said she was from costa Mesa, not Torrance. Was very pushy and seemed utr. Went by the name of Catherine.

Zauriel
03-02-12, 17:13
Got a response from this gal on the westside. 100 was not enough for her so I won't be meeting her.

Mmorrison
03-02-12, 19:25
Anyone meet this girl? She replies to every ad I put out.

Baldy Cruiser
03-02-12, 22:14
Never met her, but she started replying to me in 2010. UTR not much involved, just your style.She sent me more pics.

Rainjam
03-02-12, 22:33
I have a bit of background on this one. The pics are not hers. I met her once in Nov. But things did not go anywhere, pushy, terrible attitude, older than 29, about 35.

So move to this week. Three days ago I got a response with, gal with the breast out, and I said wow. So we setup a meeting and guess who shows? The gal from Nov. She was full of herself, asking for $250, etc, etc. I was nice and kept the conversation pleasant so I could get on her good side. Well, long story short, I tried to bring to $150 via email and she got really pissy. She's worth $250 and if not more, etc, etc.

Bottom line, none of those two pics belong to the girl that will show up.

Interesting. I got a response with the same pic as#1, but the face pic she sent me was totally different. She also said she was from costa Mesa, not Torrance. Was very pushy and seemed utr. Went by the name of Catherine.

Kampfire
03-02-12, 22:35
Nice find BC! Is she down for the 100 suck & fuck?

Kampfire

She sent me more pics.

Baldy Cruiser.

Raider1206
03-02-12, 23:02
She sent me more pics.

Baldy Cruiser.Love the middle pic. Go fuck that buddy

Devoti
03-02-12, 23:19
She sent me more pics.

Baldy Cruiser.How much is she asking for?

Kenkimark
03-03-12, 00:07
No replies to any of them. Just not interested.

Did you reply to any of them or just passed on photo alone?

FrenchLuvah
03-03-12, 13:10
Anyone meet this girl? She replies to every ad I put out.I want to go to the Mmorrison school of ad writing.

FrenchLuvah
03-03-12, 15:56
Does anyone know anything about this girl.

LikeTheNipples
03-03-12, 19:08
I have a bit of background on this one. The pics are not hers. I met her once in Nov. But things did not go anywhere, pushy, terrible attitude, older than 29, about 35.

So move to this week. Three days ago I got a response with, gal with the breast out, and I said wow. So we setup a meeting and guess who shows? The gal from Nov. She was full of herself, asking for $250, etc, etc. I was nice and kept the conversation pleasant so I could get on her good side. Well, long story short, I tried to bring to $150 via email and she got really pissy. She's worth $250 and if not more, etc, etc.

Bottom line, none of those two pics belong to the girl that will show up.I got a reply from an Asian girl in Torrance too. She started off at 400 and went down to 200. From the pic she sent me I thought it wasn't her. The asian you guys are talking about, does her email start with thesepretty? I'll attach the pic she sent me.

Rainjam
03-03-12, 19:33
This is why this thread is so valuable. I read the post below and I thought, hum, here's an opportunity. I did my work and there's a very good chance that I can nab this one for nothing. She has some specific needs that I can fulfill. I can't give details, but if it happens, I will most definitely share with the mongering crew.

Xnintoolx
03-03-12, 21:19
Hope I don't get hated for this, but is there a thread or forum to get tips on getting responses so I can start contributing? I've been at this just for a few weeks but without the success as most of you guys. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Mmorrison
03-03-12, 23:23
Does anyone know anything about this girl.Wanted a donation amount before photos, right?

Offered her something very generous and might have went through with it, but she didn't reply after I asked her what she could help me with in return.

Pcpc1688
03-04-12, 00:21
Anyone meet this girl? She replies to every ad I put out.Evidently she is stalking you bro LOL.

PC out

Ass Lover
03-04-12, 11:08
Baldy amazing. Would love to connect with her let me know if you hit that and how it goes.

FrenchLuvah
03-04-12, 13:21
Wanted a donation amount before photos, right?

Offered her something very generous and might have went through with it, but she didn't reply after I asked her what she could help me with in return.Yeah, she wanted a donation amount, but I've been trying to get her to throw out a number. I like the pic she sent you, though, so I'll keep working on her.

Thanks!

FrenchLuvah
03-04-12, 14:38
Wanted a donation amount before photos, right?

Offered her something very generous and might have went through with it, but she didn't reply after I asked her what she could help me with in return.That's right, she was fishing for an amount, but I was trying to get her to throw out the first number. Sent me the pics anyway. I like the pic she sent you, so I kept fishing. She's saying at least $$. A little rich for my blood. Maybe I can talk her down.

FrenchLuvah
03-04-12, 15:00
For some reason my replies aren't posting, so here's the 411 on the asian below. Yes, she asked for donation amount before she'd send pics, but I talked her into sending them. I was definitely into the pic Mmorrison posted, so I kept working on her. Finally, she said she'd need at least $$. I offered back $ unless she could convince me otherwise, and she said,"Too low, good luck." PM me if you're interested for $$. She's in Irvine but will come to you.

Diamondman
03-04-12, 15:04
The last part, enjoy.I was with #5, the B&W photo of the Asian chick. She was incredible in BED! Great BBBJ, everything is on the table, she is so kinky if you want her to be.

$.40 total plus the room. Will see her again for sure, I just been busy with work and other stuff. Wanted to report to my good buddy here, Mark.

Diamondman
03-04-12, 15:06
The last part, enjoy.My last post, here I mentioned pic #5, it was pic #6.

She claimed to be a non-pro. She should be a porn star, what great techinques

Rainjam
03-04-12, 15:30
Her pic seems familiar. I am almost sure she has been reviewed here. Any intel?

According to her, Pasadena, student, etc. Etc.

Rainjam
03-04-12, 15:34
The body pic does belong to her; the pic with face, that's her, however, significant photoshop. In person, she seems like 35, extremely pushy and demanding. Horrible attitude. I would NOT recommend.

Does anyone know anything about this girl.

Baldy Cruiser
03-04-12, 16:35
This chick just emailed me.

"Awww Well thank you. I'm right by lax. I have recently hit very hard times. I just left an abusive relationship & am forced to start completely over. I have nothing. I'm currently homeless (staying in a hotel that I haven't paid for yet) , car is broke down, no job & no money. I'm Vietnamese/Chinese/Hawaiian. Can you come hang out with me at my hotel for an hour?"

Mmorrison
03-04-12, 16:53

"

Awww

Well thank you. I'm right by lax. I have recently hit very hard times. I just left an abusive relationship & am forced to start completely over. I have nothing. I'm currently homeless (staying in a hotel that I haven't paid for yet) , car is broke down, no job & no money. Can you come hang out with me at my hotel for an hour?"

Baldy Cruiser.She sure knows how to copy and paste. Have received the same script for the past few days.

She's a pro who has been discussed by the group before.

"No anal. Must be protected. No kissing. I love when a man likes to give a woman oral & actually knows what he's doing."

Not really your style.

Kampfire
03-04-12, 17:04
Is there a chance this "chick" is a ladyboi? I believe I was contacted by her long ago and chucked the contact because the pic she used then was just too questionable. Damn, I should have just called her on it arranging a meet if she proved she was legit.

Kampfire

She sure knows how to copy and paste. Have received the same script for the past few days.

She's a pro who has been discussed by the group before.

The Tall Man
03-04-12, 21:25

"

Awww

Well thank you. I'm right by lax. I have recently hit very hard times. I just left an abusive relationship & am forced to start completely over. I have nothing. I'm currently homeless (staying in a hotel that I haven't paid for yet) , car is broke down, no job & no money. I'm Vietnamese / Chinese / Hawaiian. Can you come hang out with me at my hotel for an hour?"

Baldy Cruiser.So what you going to do with her? I'd hang with her. You going to see her?

The Tall Man

Baldy Cruiser
03-04-12, 23:36
So what you going to do with her? I'd hang with her. You going to see her?

The Tall ManNo, she wants 300 for one hour. I will pass.

Klnight555
03-04-12, 23:51

"

Awww

Well thank you. I'm right by lax. I have recently hit very hard times. I just left an abusive relationship & am forced to start completely over. I have nothing. I'm currently homeless (staying in a hotel that I haven't paid for yet) , car is broke down, no job & no money. I'm Vietnamese / Chinese / Hawaiian. Can you come hang out with me at my hotel for an hour?"

Baldy Cruiser.She replied to my ad too. Exact same email, word for word. She said 400 an hour but negotiable. Got her down to 250 an hour. I wasn't going for that, so declined.

Dontbebare
03-05-12, 15:35
Got a reply from this one also.

Actually talked to her on the phone. Did a little phone sex thing. She seems down to meet, trying to work out the details. Can't host and has to be during the day. Also claims not to do this really.

Klnight555
03-05-12, 18:03
Does anyone have any intel on this one? I know I've seen her before, but can't remember where. Let me know if you recognize her.

Dontbebare
03-05-12, 18:09
I am actually going back and forth with this one for later this week. We are going to meet first then get a room for a bit.

Claims to work during the day, so it will be a night thing. Lives on the westside.

Using the email of marie.

Does anyone have any intel on this one? I know I've seen her before, but can't remember where. Let me know if you recognize her.

Alxm1
03-05-12, 18:20

167259Marie. Has replied to quite a few. Is cool with 80/100. For BBBJ and covered FS. No swallow or greek. I passed.

Klnight555
03-05-12, 18:36
Marie. Has replied to quite a few. Is cool with 80/100. For BBBJ and covered FS. No swallow or greek. I passed.Really? I got her to agree on 100 for an hour with multiple, FS, and BBBJCIM. Is she any good? Does she look hot? Thanks for the info.

Tahoe Dan
03-05-12, 18:43
How are you scoring all these hotties date site or what I need some bootie no sws out here in tacoma kinda ugly and stuff

Alxm1
03-05-12, 18:46
Really? I got her to agree on 100 for an hour with multiple, FS, and BBBJCIM. Is she any good? Does she look hot? Thanks for the info.LOL No I passed. Haven't met up. She'll take cim. But she sounded reluctant to do it in emails.

Klnight555
03-05-12, 19:02
LOL No I passed. Haven't met up. She'll take cim. But she sounded reluctant to do it in emails.

167263Cool thanks. When I said I wanted cim, she immediately said yes. I may see her, don't know if I want to yet.

Ryan Tanaka
03-05-12, 22:26
I was about to meet marie too but didn't have the chance.

It was funny tha she sccidentally emailed me from her work email so I know what she does for a living.

Cool thanks. When I said I wanted cim, she immediately said yes. I may see her, don't know if I want to yet.

Dontbebare
03-05-12, 22:31
She is telling me that she does some kind of administrative work.

Does that fall inline with the address you got.

Pass it in a pm if you wouldn't mind.

Hoping to meet her this week, will post back with what happens.

It was funny tha she sccidentally emailed me from her work email so I know what she does for a living.

Klnight555
03-05-12, 23:09

It was funny tha she sccidentally emailed me from her work email so I know what she does for a living.She did say she works in an office. Guess she is keeping busy replying to everyone. What is the price you all settled for and the length of time?

Dontbebare
03-05-12, 23:12
She started with 200 for hour and half. Got her down to 125 for hour, with meeting up first somewhere else.

Now I am seeing that I could have probably gotten her for 100 maybe even 80. But she is coming over to the N. Hollywood area for me. So I guess that works out in gas.

She did say she works in an office. Guess she is keeping busy replying to everyone. What is the price you all settled for and the length of time?

Zauriel
03-06-12, 09:12
Wow! Marie started me at 300 for the hour and wouldn't budge so I naturally passed. But this was months ago.

She started with 200 for hour and half. Got her down to 125 for hour, with meeting up first somewhere else.

Now I am seeing that I could have probably gotten her for 100 maybe even 80. But she is coming over to the N. Hollywood area for me. So I guess that works out in gas.

Rainjam
03-06-12, 09:33
I have a meeting with a doll; any recommendations for a hotel / motel that's not a dump but about $50 or so? Please pm.

Happy and safe hunting,

Mmorrison
03-06-12, 11:00

167177For someone claiming not to really do this she sure replied to a lot of people. And phone sex with one of you? Also when asked she seemed to think 200 was reasonable?

Mmorrison
03-06-12, 11:01
Any info on this hottie?

Klnight555
03-06-12, 12:42
Wow! Marie started me at 300 for the hour and wouldn't budge so I naturally passed. But this was months ago.Probably no one was giving her 300 for an hour, so she figure if she wants to make some money, she'll have to lower her rates. If I see her, I'll let you know. Then you can see her at the same price as I did.

Klnight555
03-06-12, 12:49
Any info on this hottie?She has a great set of tits on her. Good Luck, hope she is real.

Oswalt
03-06-12, 14:42
Couple of motels on Sepulveda between Washington and Venice. Sunburst is one. Not sure if its 50 but can't be too much more than that.

I have a meeting with a doll; any recommendations for a hotel / motel that's not a dump but about $50 or so? Please pm.

Happy and safe hunting,

Ryan Tanaka
03-06-12, 14:42
Oh hell no. Nothing close to an administative work. She is a freelance make up artist. She does have her personal professional facebook and ******* setup for her business, as well as on modelmayhem too. I will not give out the web info because I know she wanted to keep it private, but she seemed ok with 100 car date. Didn't discuss too much details, but she drives a jetta LOL. I would not mind seeing her at all.

She did say she works in an office. Guess she is keeping busy replying to everyone. What is the price you all settled for and the length of time?

Mykeinla
03-06-12, 15:22
Sup Ryan. LOL.

Anyway, anyone get a similar email from this guy below? Apparently, he's pimping out his gf. Looks pretty sketchy to me.

Zauriel
03-06-12, 16:01
Looks like Kate in Pacific Palisades, the MILF who "has never done this before" but was banging lots of guys every week.

Any info on this hottie?

Zauriel
03-06-12, 16:04
Does anyone know what the ACTUAL story is with this chick who responds to every ad with a different name and email? Sting? ROB?

Mykeinla
03-06-12, 16:56
Looks like Kate in Pacific Palisades, the MILF who "has never done this before" but was banging lots of guys every week.Nah, the OP's photos are not Kate (or whatever she calls herself nowadays) , but the ones you posted definitely are. Not sure who that is, but she looks pretty good. Hope she's real.

Leverslit
03-06-12, 17:01
Did anyone see this girl?

Saw her pic on previous posts here but nobody noted any intel or experience. Has anyone seen her?

Please post or hit me up directly!

Klnight555
03-06-12, 18:18
Nah, the OP's photos are not Kate (or whatever she calls herself nowadays) , but the ones you posted definitely are. Not sure who that is, but she looks pretty good. Hope she's real.Yeah I agree, doesn't look like Kate. The one you posted has a better tighter body. By the way, any of you still see Kate?

Klnight555
03-06-12, 18:19
Does anyone know what the ACTUAL story is with this chick who responds to every ad with a different name and email? Sting? ROB?Don't even bother with this one. This is a spam. She replies to everyone of my ads with different email addresses.

Klnight555
03-06-12, 18:28
Hi all, anyone know of an hourly notel in Alhambra or Monterey Park. Not too expensive please. If you know of any, send me a PM. Appreciate your help.

Millhaven
03-06-12, 20:24
Does anyone know what the ACTUAL story is with this chick who responds to every ad with a different name and email? Sting? ROB?Affiliate site

GoldenMan
03-06-12, 20:57
How to identify a TRUE non-pro:

She needs to be seduced.

That's it. If you find a girl, and she's willing to immediately start talking about specific amounts, specific time restrictions for a date, and specific actions, then you're dealing with a professional hooker. She may not be a seasoned hooker or even a full-time hooker, but she's definitely a professional. Even if she's inexpensive and lets you take pictures.

If, however, you encounter a girl who needs convincing (as opposed to negotiating) , then you've encountered a genuine non-pro. For example, finding a girl on POF, convincing her that she'd be better off dating a rich guy, showing her your beachfront house, and then sitting back and watching the rusty hamster wheel in her brain squeak and churn and make the decision for her. Or setting up semi-legitimate schemes that attract broke and bankrupt college girls, then let them know that "the possibilities are endless", and watch them make the decision on their own to acquire a benefactor.

Of course, this requires quite a bit of work, patience, tact, and swagger. But the rewards are infinite.

That said, my harem of sugar babies has unfortunately dwindled to one and I'm about to get back in the hunt. But before I do, I'm planning a springtime trip across central Europe, visiting their finest brothels and FKK clubs. I just checked in here to see what you perverts were up to, and saw the latest round of "non-pros" who have already been fucked by half the guys on the board.

Anybody know if they sell Viagra over the counter in Europe?

Baldy Cruiser
03-06-12, 21:06
Did anyone see this girl?Yes, that's Gabrielle. Great gal. Petite lil thing. I got her info.

Klnight555
03-06-12, 22:33
Anyone have any info on this one? I know there are.

Some posts about her, but I can't find it. Thanks for your help.

Strider99
03-07-12, 04:42
Yes, that's Gabrielle. Great gal. Petite little thing. I got her info.

Baldy Cruiser.Baldy Cruiser,

I envy you. I wish I could get out there like you. Stay safe and play hard.

Jooop
03-07-12, 04:58
No, she wants 300 for one hour. I will pass.

Baldy Cruiser.Good Job Baldy upside down itall looks the same and it is not worth 300. If you rich guys pay that then us poor are going with out.

Ass Lover
03-07-12, 10:17

Baldy Cruiser.Nice find Baldy whats the 411 $$?

GoldenMan
03-07-12, 12:04

Baldy Cruiser.That's disgusting. Why are you posting this in the non-pro section?

Millhaven
03-07-12, 12:42
Responded to 2 different ads, look familiar to anyone?

Rob Bobroy
03-07-12, 14:32
That's disgusting. Why are you posting this in the non-pro section?Why are you still here, troll?

Mmorrison
03-07-12, 15:00
Nah, the OP's photos are not Kate (or whatever she calls herself nowadays) , but the ones you posted definitely are. Not sure who that is, but she looks pretty good. Hope she's real.I never met Kate, but this one is definitely not Kate. Younger, hotter, and definitely nonpro.

Kenkimark
03-08-12, 03:50
Don't even remember how many replies I got from her.

Nothing but a pro.

"

Awww

Baldy Cruiser.

Kenkimark
03-08-12, 04:16
I do remember her, and because of her, MM almost cut me off entirely.

Shouldn't write anything after 40 hours' work.

Negotiated 120 with all open menus, but passed. No reason, just not interested anymore.

If anyone meet her in her place, say "hi" to her cats for me.

Kenkimark
03-08-12, 04:44
Just text'd you.

Hi all, anyone know of an hourly notel in Alhambra or Monterey Park. Not too expensive please. If you know of any, send me a PM. Appreciate your help.

ShripmBoy
03-08-12, 12:19
Hi,

I was wondering if peeps could help me with this obe. Looking for young and willing providers. Prereably petite. I'm in LA for a week.

Klnight555
03-09-12, 01:32
Just text'd you.Got the info thanks. I do need one in Hollywood. Does anyone here know of a hourly notel in Hollywood? Please PM me, I need it by tomorrow. Appreciate your help.

Dontbebare
03-09-12, 03:45
I have some intel now. Saw her tonight. She met me on Ventura in a parking lot first. Saw that it was her and she was cute so had her follow me to a room that I had worked out. We got there and told her that I didn't have a condom like she had requested so she jumped in my truck and we went up to 7-11 where she went in and bought some. Back to the room. Talked for a bit, then had her lay down on the bed and I proceded to massage her, fetish of mine. After that started making out and did the deed. She was open to more positions than I wanted. I like a lot of eye contact, so doggy and the like was out. She has really nice skin, a little thick, but easy going and playful. Got the feeling she enjoyed it also. All in all was about hour and 45 minutes. I ended up going 150 because I felt bad about going over and she was a good sport. Will see again.

AnalPlay09
03-09-12, 19:55
I was finally able to start posting on CL again, as all my accounts were put on hold. Got this bite today, looks hot. She says she is 5'1, 34dd. Of course her being in a hotel room is a bit of a turn off, but I was not advertising for a virgin.

Any info would be appreciated, I would love to hit this:

LikeTheNipples
03-09-12, 21:44
I got a reply from both of these girls, but funny thing is they didn't write anything just sent the pic.

Actually the second one just put she's by lax.

Anybody else get a reply from any of these?

Thanks.

AnalPlay09
03-09-12, 21:47
Did you see the eyebrows on the 2nd one? Damn.

I got a reply from both of these girls, but funny thing is they didn't write anything just sent the pic.

Thanks.

Klnight555
03-09-12, 23:23
#2 is a pro. She replied to of few of the members here, including myself.

Thanks.

LikeTheNipples
03-09-12, 23:43
#2 is a pro. She replied to of few of the members here, including myself.Yeah #2 looks familiar but I can't figure out where I have seen her pic. That kiss in the pic makes it stand out.

Thanks!

Mmorrison
03-09-12, 23:49

Thanks.

167785#1 is likely non-nonpro, replied to Kenks and I more than a few times. Don't think I got very involved with her as I don't remember any details of negotiation.

LikeTheNipples
03-10-12, 01:46
#1 is likely non-nonpro, replied to Kenks and I more than a few times. Don't think I got very involved with her as I don't remember any details of negotiation.Ok, thanks for the intel.

LikeTheNipples
03-10-12, 02:38
I was finally able to start posting on CL again, as all my accounts were put on hold. Got this bite today, looks hot. She says she is 5'1, 34dd. Of course her being in a hotel room is a bit of a turn off, but I was not advertising for a virgin.

167770If pictures are taken from a Motel room most likely she's a pro. That rule of thumb has been posted before.

Pinche Gringo
03-10-12, 02:51
I got a reply from her as well. When I asked her about the photo being taken in a hotel, she said it was taken on her last trip to Vegas on vacation.

Klnight555
03-10-12, 05:15

167770She's a pro. She replies to everyone of my ads. She wants 300, I passed.

Pinche Gringo
03-10-12, 15:50
She quoted me $150.

She's a pro. She replies to everyone of my ads. She wants 300, I passed.

LikeTheNipples
03-10-12, 16:35
How about this one? Has anybody gotten emails or been with this one?

I might meet up with her next week, but haven't gotten down to the details yet.

Franklin Delay
03-10-12, 16:52
Ok. I have been trying for a few weeks to do some recon in the LA area on my own here. I always hate people who don't do any leg work and just ask for help right away. Example, I was just in Orlando, I saw and reviewed 7 local girls in less then a week doing all my own homework and posted reviews of each for the locals to use after I was gone.

I keep posting ads on LA CL as I will be in town soon and I get nothing. What the heck are you guys doing to get replies from all these chicks?

Feel free to post or PM if anyone can give me some tips on where / when / how to post and get some replies.

Klnight555
03-10-12, 17:04
She quoted me $150.Guess no one is giving her 300, so she's lowering her rate.

Ocampo2
03-10-12, 17:54

Baldy Cruiser.Your Mailbox is full, I wanted to PM you about the info on Gabrielle. Would you hook me up with her? Thanks

Luv Da Latinas
03-10-12, 18:05
Responded to 2 different ads, look familiar to anyone?She replied to me too, check her reply times, like 2 or 3 am, gave me a 909 area code, just smells and looks like bait to me. Googled number and tried a facebook search, I'd proceed with caution and slowly if you plan on going forward with her. I stop communicating with her, maybe someone else has more info, to me seems like LEO, just my 2 cents.

Mmorrison
03-10-12, 20:00
How about this one? Has anybody gotten emails or been with this one?

I might meet up with her next week, but haven't gotten down to the details yet.

167851Same here, claims she is in norcal until this coming week. May be a traveling pro.

Mmorrison
03-10-12, 20:02
How many also received replies? Any info?

Christophe1
03-10-12, 20:45
How many also received replies? Any info?Damn, you're the puppet master. All my responses are from hookers. Some of your responses are hot, others not. If any go well let us know and spread the wealth like prez Obama. Good luck Columbus.

Klnight555
03-10-12, 20:59
How many also received replies? Any info?#4 with the glasses. If I remember correctly, she wanted 300. I posted about her a while ago.

Klnight555
03-10-12, 21:04
I have some intel now. Saw her tonight. She met me on Ventura in a parking lot first. Saw that it was her and she was cute so had her follow me to a room that I had worked out. We got there and told her that I didn't have a condom like she had requested so she jumped in my truck and we went up to 7-11 where she went in and bought some. Back to the room. Talked for a bit, then had her lay down on the bed and I proceded to massage her, fetish of mine. After that started making out and did the deed. She was open to more positions than I wanted. I like a lot of eye contact, so doggy and the like was out. She has really nice skin, a little thick, but easy going and playful. Got the feeling she enjoyed it also. All in all was about hour and 45 minutes. I ended up going 150 because I felt bad about going over and she was a good sport. Will see again.Met up with Marie. She is a nice cool chick. She's thick, too thick for me. Session was alright, she followed directions well. Her BJ skills need a lot of work. I will not see her again.

Baldy Cruiser
03-10-12, 21:08
Guess no one is giving her 300, so she's lowering her rate.She quoted me 80 today. She lives in Studio City & was willing to drive to me.

I went with a college cutie from El Camino. Well worth it. Paid 60 to this one. 19 yr old college cutie. Don't pm about her. She doesn't want any other guys pestering her.

AnalPlay09
03-10-12, 21:09
I believe I have seen her pictures on here, but I can't find now. I would appreciate any info if someone has seen her, what was available and cost. I want to go for it, but looking for some intel. Thanks!

Dontbebare
03-10-12, 21:18
Damn, I live not far from Studio City. You mind passing on the info?

For $80 seems like a deal.

She quoted me 80 today. She lives in Studio City & was willing to drive to me.

I went with a college cutie from El Camino. Well worth it.

Baldy Cruiser.

Baldy Cruiser
03-10-12, 21:26
Damn, I live not far from Studio City. You mind passing on the info?

For $80 seems like a deal.This is her. She looks like she has an amazing rack. Let us know how it is. I will pm you her email info.

Dontbebare
03-10-12, 21:28
I will see if I can get some pictures of her also. Not promising BC quality, but I will try.

This is her. She looks like she has an amazing rack. Let us know how it is. I will pm you her email info.

Baldy Cruiser.

Alkalinedio
03-11-12, 02:12
How many also received replies? Any info?#10 also responded to my ad. Have not met yet.

Devoti
03-11-12, 04:11
How many also received replies? Any info?Hey,

What's the story on #10?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=167871

AsianFrosty
03-11-12, 16:17
I will see if I can get some pictures of her also. Not promising BC quality, but I will try.Did you get a chance to see her?

Pcpc1688
03-11-12, 17:40
Hi all, anyone know of an hourly notel in Alhambra or Monterey Park. Not too expensive please. If you know of any, send me a PM. Appreciate your help.There are a bunch on Valley but closer to San Gabr. Dunno if they do hourlys but some on SGB south of the 10 do.

PC out

Dontbebare
03-11-12, 18:25
I had plans to tonight, but today is not on my side in the way of feeling good.

Will post after I do for sure.

Did you get a chance to see her?

Dontbebare
03-11-12, 18:39
Got a response from this one. Wondering if anybody had any intel?

HollywoodGuy
03-12-12, 01:32
I am an internet marketer by trade and have to say you all got my attention. I write copy for my advertisers everyday. Unless this is a trade secret I would be more than willing to post an ad and share the results of my labors.

HollywoodGuy
03-12-12, 05:06
Says her name is Sara. 20 yo and lives in silverlake area.I see this one regularly. Expensive. But worth it for me. And she lives less than one mile from me.

HollywoodGuy
03-12-12, 05:29
Guess I'll have to pay my dues before I can get her. No problem.

ShripmBoy
03-12-12, 11:17
Any body can helo me in bookimg a young petite. Prersbly kgal. Please pm me.

I'm only in L A gor a week

Millhaven
03-12-12, 14:25
I know this one responds to me a lot and to others here as well. Anyone ever actually see her? Will probably just see the Korean girl one last time when I have some extra time.

Craigslist is totally ghosting most of my ads so it's hard to get any decent responses. Even created a completely new account with a new number and none of the ads ever showed up.

SfvHobby
03-12-12, 15:35
I saw her in February of 2011. She has a profile on HX, but she hasn't posted there since about the time I saw her.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kyrastone

She has an accent and her profile says she's Hungarian. The picture you posted is at least a year old. The pictures are representative of how she looked at the time. Even though her body looks good, and overall it was, her butt and breasts were not firm. From the pictures you'd expect them to be firm and they do look good. You only notice it when you're holding them.

Overall it was a good experience. Not the best, but an excellent value. I don't recall what I paid, but it was much lower than the prevailing rate for equivalent service on HX. It was definitely less than $$/hr. She was very accommodating and friendly. She's GFE if that matters to you.

Mmorrison
03-12-12, 17:15
I know this one responds to me a lot and to others here as well. Anyone ever actually see her? Will probably just see the Korean girl one last time when I have some extra time.

Craigslist is totally ghosting most of my ads so it's hard to get any decent responses. Even created a completely new account with a new number and none of the ads ever showed up.

Never actually met her either.

How many ads do you have up at a time? The only reason I could think of for this is too many. Stop polluting the waters.

167967Responds often for the past year or two, but end up going around in circles in email. Has to be UTR.

I believe I have seen her pictures on here, but I can't find now. I would appreciate any info if someone has seen her, what was available and cost. I want to go for it, but looking for some intel. Thanks!

167881Expensive, share your experience and I'll share mine. Have seen her on SA as well.

Mmorrison
03-12-12, 18:15

167177Might be friends with this one, goes to the same school, around the same age, started replying around the same time. I hope she's just as reasonable.

Raider1206
03-12-12, 21:45

Craigslist is totally ghosting most of my ads so it's hard to get any decent responses. Even created a completely new account with a new number and none of the ads ever showed up.She's responded to me to she's coming out of costs Mesa and wants 200 for her time

HollywoodGuy
03-12-12, 23:01
Ok, here is the Official New Section for non-pros.

Let's make it Official. I checked with Baldy. He said it cool. He taught me how to post the ads.

This girl emailed me.

""Hi,

Well you are sure right about that.

Finding real people who can help is the hard part.

*Are you open to offering this arrangement to.

Someone out of state?

*Do you like black females?

I'm a cool chick from the islands.

Love to have fun. Just lost $9, 000. .

So I am bummed and up to my neck in bills.

That I needed to pay with that money.

I live in Texas but Travel to Cali often.

And if you're 420 friendly I've got great connections.

In Cali, Dallas and back home in the islands.

If you can help with bills and rent and are open to a mutual commute situation, sponsoring travel

Or even doing a long distance thing.

Let me know.

Thanks, I work online for a living. I am definitely worth it. Now I sound like a hoe. LOL. But I am having too much fun.

JayJay29
03-13-12, 03:12

"Hi,

Rachel"

Baldy Cruiser.How do I get in touch with this cutie?

Devoti
03-13-12, 06:09

Craigslist is totally ghosting most of my ads so it's hard to get any decent responses. Even created a completely new account with a new number and none of the ads ever showed up.Have you tried using a different computer? They probably have your ISP address. If you're using the same internet provider, you'll get ghosted every time.

Red Gray 66
03-13-12, 10:34

167967Got a response from her a few times, but keep passing her up because she isn't willing to send a different pic, and she looks like a horse. Good luck.

Pcpc1688
03-13-12, 15:17
Might be friends with this one, goes to the same school, around the same age, started replying around the same time. I hope she's just as reasonable.MM,

What was the deal on pic2? I would like to get that.

PC out

Kenkimark
03-13-12, 17:17
She is a cam girl in SFV area.

MM,

PC out

Mmorrison
03-13-12, 19:55
She is a cam girl in SFV area.
MM,

PC outAs Kenks said. Tried to get 300 from me. I might have for an overnight (I have a thing for the young Latinas or Persians), but I moved on.

Pcpc1688
03-13-12, 20:49
Might be friends with this one, goes to the same school, around the same age, started replying around the same time. I hope she's just as reasonable.MM,

I was talking about these 2 Chinese girls, not the cam girls bro.

If you can pass on digits I appreciate it.

PC out

HollywoodGuy
03-13-12, 22:36
Ok. Thanks for all the help. Got my first ad posted. Results to follow.

HollywoodGuy
03-13-12, 23:06
Ok. Got my ad up and already got 2 responses in the first 30 minutes. Any helpful tips would be appreciated. I will wait to collect some more responses before I post. Do you guys want to see all the responses. Or just the ones that look "good". As in in good value?

Kenkimark
03-14-12, 01:25
I got her much lower than that for an overnight, but passed.

It seems long times ago. No reason, just not interested anymore.

As Kenks said. Tried to get 300 from me. I might have for an overnight (I have a thing for the young Latinas or Persians), but I moved on.

Kenkimark
03-14-12, 01:28
Like MM said, both from a college of Pxxxxx, around the same time.

The first one stopped replying after few e-mails, and 2nd still emailing me periodically.

Not interested to meet anyone including her (MM knows why) , but just want to get to the bottom of her.

Still not sure what exactly she wants.

MM,

I was talking about these 2 Chinese girls, not the cam girls bro.

If you can pass on digits I appreciate it.

PC out

Kenkimark
03-14-12, 01:37
Now, because it seems that MM is interested at her, I will NOT pass her info and stop communicating with her.

I am not going to do anything anyways.

Like MM said, both from a college of Pxxxxx, around the same time.

The first one stopped replying after few e-mails, and 2nd still emailing me periodically.

Not interested to meet anyone including her (MM knows why) , but just want to get to the bottom of her.

Still not sure what exactly she wants.

Klnight555
03-14-12, 01:37
I got her much lower than that for an overnight, but passed.

It seems long times ago. No reason, just not interested anymore.Damn, do you still have her info? I'd like to see her .

DropFrame
03-14-12, 15:03
Got a reply from this petite cutie.

Anybody have any intell?

Mmorrison
03-14-12, 15:22
Got a reply from this petite cutie.

Anybody have any intell?

168402Does the email have "lala" in it?

Mmorrison
03-14-12, 15:30
Anyone have any info to share?

DropFrame
03-14-12, 15:54
This is her. She looks like she has an amazing rack. Let us know how it is. I will pm you her email info.

Baldy Cruiser.Has anybody actually done her? I keep getting replies from her, but wonder if she is as advertised.

She suggested 150, but I will go for 80 as suggested if I know she is real.

Klnight555
03-14-12, 17:08
Has anybody actually done her? I keep getting replies from her, but wonder if she is as advertised.

She suggested 150, but I will go for 80 as suggested if I know she is real.I know what you mean, she replies to everyone of my ads. I haven't met her yet, but if you do, let me know how it went.

Ghost323
03-14-12, 17:30
I got to give it to you guys for finding these girls. I've posted a couple in the past but never gotten any replies. I would love to find a latina or asian girl like in these pics.

Mykeinla
03-14-12, 19:05
Anyone have any info to share?Went back and forth with the Asian in the last two pics. Wanted $$.50. Not a nonpro, definitely UTR. So no, I didn't see her.

HollywoodGuy
03-14-12, 21:56
Overall I can. T say I was too impressed. They all seem to want at least $$. Haven't tried bargaining except with # 5 as she is a hottie. She has a new profile on a sd site. Super hot body pics posted.

HollywoodGuy
03-14-12, 22:34
Has anybody actually done her? I keep getting replies from her, but wonder if she is as advertised.

She suggested 150, but I will go for 80 as suggested if I know she is real.This is my type. Petite. She just replied to my ad. Am going to follow up. I. Ll let you all know.

Leverslit
03-14-12, 22:40
Little asian named dana in the last 2 pics wanted 200. She is mobile and wants to play safe but will do BBBJ. I passed.

Anyone have any info to share?

HollywoodGuy
03-14-12, 22:44

She suggested 150, but I will go for 80 as suggested if I know she is real.So she did ask for $150. But I agreed because she is my type (and close by). Maybe see her tomorrow. More to follow.

HollywoodGuy
03-15-12, 16:49
How many also received replies? Any info?Any info on #2?

HollywoodGuy
03-15-12, 17:02
Working on this one. I love her look & her pics. Negotiating price.

Baldy Cruiser.So what happened here. Any info?

Kenkimark
03-15-12, 19:23
She may sound like UTR to the point, but she is not.

Went back and forth with the Asian in the last two pics. Wanted $$.50. Not a nonpro, definitely UTR. So no, I didn't see her.

Carnicero
03-15-12, 20:03
[QUOTE=HollywoodGuy; 1403764]Overall I can. T say I was too impressed. They all seem to want at least $$. Haven't tried bargaining except with # 5 as she is a hottie. She has a new profile on a sd site. Super hot body pics posted. [/Q.

Hate to burst you bubble but #2 is a total fake. I have gotten her pics on numerous occasions in reply to CL ads. Usually with that pic plus one of her beautiful bubble butt. I would give a left nut to hookup with her but it ain't happening

HollywoodGuy
03-15-12, 21:02
[QUOTE=HollywoodGuy; 1403764]Overall I can. T say I was too impressed. They all seem to want at least $$. Haven't tried bargaining except with # 5 as she is a hottie. She has a new profile on a sd site. Super hot body pics posted. [/Q.

Hate to burst you bubble but #2 is a total fake. I have gotten her pics on numerous occasions in reply to CL ads. Usually with that pic plus one of her beautiful bubble butt. I would give a left nut to hookup with her but it ain't happeningI agree. As the original note was fishy. But replied anyway because someone else asked me to. And yes I got the butt pic too.

HollywoodGuy
03-16-12, 00:14
Got a response from this 22 yr old latina from the valley. Cute as hell!

Any info?Any follow up on this one?

DropFrame
03-16-12, 16:47
Eagle Rock.

Soon.

Casey

That's the reply I got. 'Here are the pics.

Then.

I need to pay my phone bill. Which its close to 200 $

I countered with 80.

Any intell?

Socal1234
03-16-12, 23:29
Overall I can. T say I was too impressed. They all seem to want at least $$. Haven't tried bargaining except with # 5 as she is a hottie. She has a new profile on a sd site. Super hot body pics posted.What abut #2 in your set, the blonde holding the camera? Where is she located? Never seen her before she looks utr.

Mmorrison
03-17-12, 00:02
Eagle Rock.

Soon.

Casey

That's the reply I got. 'Here are the pics.

Then.

I need to pay my phone bill. Which its close to 200 $

I countered with 80.

Any intell?Flake-ster.

I know another member who met her for drinks and got a really weird vibe. Said she ended up saying she wasn't feeling well to back out.

Agreed to a meeting with me and she flaked at the last minute saying she wasn't feeling well. Was supposed to contact me the next night, but never did. Never discussed $ with her.

ILuvIt
03-17-12, 02:30
What abut #2 in your set, the blonde holding the camera? Where is she located? Never seen her before she looks utr.Here. This should help you find #2.

http://www.lorilustagency.com/mellisahunter.html

Baldy Cruiser
03-17-12, 12:42
She sent me this email:

"I am very and always only for 6 years 420 friendly only. I am real and yes I would really love to meet you please call me if your real XXX-XXX-XXXX.

I know I'm in Modesto But I can will try and do will come to you whenever you are ready to meet or wanting to meet asap I don't know how to drive but I can either get a ride or fly to you whichever is quicker cleaver and cheaper LOL.

I am a cute adorable exotic looking mixed bi racial girl who is only attracted to white boys nothing else or light skinned boys that look or seem white LOL thats all I've ever been with and I really am struggling $$$ and can't make ends meet for rent bills and food I really am seeking assistance and good fun times won't you please help me I am a Diamond in the rough I am that one pearl in an oyster thats rare to find or that beautiful gypsy or mermaid girl swims or runs away that ou could never catch?

Well I'm not running or swiming or hiding I'm here just nobody wants me will you want me? I really am a special one of a kind girl you won't find or have another rare one like me please just give me a chance I am real and you won't want to say no once you meet me in person but check out the rest of my photos that ill send you then call me.

Hi due to Backpage I cannot put in a header in the subject line and I can only send you one pic for now but if you email me back as soon as possible I can send you all 26 new pics of me from Saturday night at 12:00 midnight February 4th 2012 I am Non Pro And I really do seek fun time and $help$ as soon as possible pretty please and thank you.

Hi I'm Briana call me Bri I am Mixed race which carmel is mixed with cocoa and white whipped cream so think of me as a starbucks carmal mocha frappauchino hehe LOL. Sorry if its not your preference But I'm The Right Girl For You I know it. But please give me a chance please I really do need fun and some extra help with my life in general like having fun and time for someone special in a cool real feelings nsa fwb ltr agreement really just good times and good fun.

I'm Bi Sexual Nympho Natural Submissive Good Girl Bad Girl American Girl Original Cali Girl Born and raised In The Golden State Hippie Stonner Rocker Gamer Nerdy Chick I live in Modesto CA 95355 I'm 21 with a CA I'd so can get into bars and 21 over events LOL My Birthday Is March 17th. 2012 Saint Patrick's. I'm Creole Black white french and native American with a caramel skin tone shoulder medium length dark brown hair pretty golden brown eyes waist 28 hips 36 Bust C36.

I am interested in anything you are willing to do and try wither it is a aying adult gig in which you would like for me to massage you or just be a fun companion I'm game or a fun time adventurous playful part time or fulltime girlfriend whatever you want or just plain fwb or a swinging partner been a bisexual swinger for years been bi for seven years.

This is not a forward email or copied and paste this is real all me and what you want to know about I'm a nymho but only for you behind cloe door or whenever you want me to be Yes I am extremely Submissive and love to be dominated by an attractive SWM and to be controlled by him and only for him Yes I am seeking something long term beneficial $$$ and fun and good times for both of us I am Not a pro I am a self employed topless housekeeper and adult entertainer.

I'm not a pro or a spam I'm my own person and I'm really cool calm mellow collective classic rocker old soul but still a youngster at heart I'm no trouble or any type of burden I'm alot of fun very open and open minded free spirited and care free very responsible and mature and very kind sweet and polite and very outgoing and very articulate and intelligent street smart and have manners and common sense I do not work with police or agencies or hookers or any type of bullshit drama.

The picture I sent you is of me of my last night in vegas here is my facebook page url xxxxxxxxx" to prove to you that I'm real check out my facebook pics read my profile this email your reading now and my profile pager are me always total around the clock 24/7/365i want you to know for a fact that your not dealing with a crazy or a pro or a drugie or spam your getting the real deal yes I do have a son no he does not live with me hes openly adopted my decison and yes I do see him mandatory visits.

Yes it is really me in my photos and they are new and recent pebblesreed3@yahoo.com Or call or text me XXX-XXX-XXXX I know Iif you could pick me up or help me get to you that would be awesome while I'm in town in vegas on Sunday March 4th thru next week if not I can easily get a ride to you. When you are ready to meet up LOL.

YES I AM VERY 420 FRIENDLY ONLY! NO I AM NOT SPAM! YES I AM 100% REAL AND YES SO ARE MY PHOTOS AND YES MY PHOTOS YES THEY ARE NEW AND VERY RECENT PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE EMAIL I KNOW ITS LONG BUT I PROMISE YOU SIR YOU WILL NOT REGRET IOT IT IS WELL WORTH THE READ. PLEASE ENJOY MY PICS AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PRETTY PLEASE THANK YOU!

I would love to just go hang out with you for the day and since I have never been spoiled go shopping dinning checking out galleries movies exhibits museums haunted place video games ganja I love the beach totaly random vegas is in the desert I know LOL. Sight seeing see a show go to strip clubs sex clubs I'm a thrill junkie.

I love adventures exploring very outdoorsy girl but love roller coasters go to conventions never partied got drunk or gambaled at all yet since I have been to vegas or went shopping there really never did anything yet actually LOL. But would love to if your willing I want to fill like a princess I want to know what it is like to be spoiled sexual and spoiled like a sugar baby never had it before or but wanted to try it so thats why I'm replying plus I'm not going to lie I really do need and could use the fun times company and the sex and the help $.

Yes I'm $Struggling$ Very Horribly I do kinda of need some sort of unwinding relaxation adult wise hehe LOL or just a vacation needed LOL period Please Sir Just Please Help Me I Promise You have my word which is good as gold honestly you will not regret it and you will most certainly Not be Disappointed. I am not going to waste any of you $$$

I'm an Independent Adult Entertainer based out of CA I work as a self employed dancer and toppless houskeeper and as a special travling fun adventure companion on the weekends for the last three and half years now almost four :0 but times are tough and businees has been slow for a year and I need help with me rent and bills I do everything on my own usually every single day but now I'm asking pretty much hoping and begging for help my rent is due on the 1st of each month its $300 a month and I need an additional $300 a month just for bills and food please help me keep my home.

I have a really happy life here but it will be turned upside down if I can't start paying my rent on time please I'm asking you please help me my son is in open adoption and since I started living here at my new pad I have been able to have him come over and visit me often.

If m can't pay my rent the judge won't let him see me anymore because I won't have a home thats the only thing standing in my way between me and my son a permament place to live for me to have a visiting rights a clean safe home which is what I live in and in a good cul de sac park negihborhood.

I want to be able to have him come stay the night with me take him out more on weekends will you please help me if you understand where I am comming from hes the last and only number one in my life and the most important thats why hes in open adoption and not close if you see where I am comming from.

I honestly need $600 total by the first to pay my rent and bills and still have enough for food that has been my monthly budget for three years now I have no $$$ what so ever and I really need help which is $300 a month for my rent and an addtional $300 for food and all my bills total phone cable and power bill I have roomates but no help at all thats what I have been calculating how much everything that I need total is $600 and thats all me which is affordable for myself and monthly.

I know For A fact That I am Most Certainly Not Spam Or A Drug Addict I am Not A Pro Or A thief or a liar or a I am Not the type of Girl that you like or want But I'm Just as Good and I am Even Better And A Hell Of Alot More Fun then what you are searching for please give me a chance I know I'm Not going to school But I love to travel and being with someone who love enjoying someones company and doing and trying new things together.

I am unlike any other female you will ever encounter trust me you won't be dissapointed and believe me you'll never find another straight up legit honest truthful very blunt relieable dependable respectful and loving fun peace loving chick I'm highley talanted to many different things especially in the bedroom with one or others LOL and very excellent hygine when it comes to body and or health I'm a good fun adventurous exciting fun.

Just For The record So You get The Hidden Key Point of This email I Can be do and will be whatever you want me to be or do I'm a very natural submissive and always do what I'm told and I have been bi for seven years very first everything was a chick and I love having a Master while having a pet or gf or just another hot sexy sub I know you didn't mention anything thing about that I'm just putting that out there I'm very kiny exhibitionist and very open with my sexuality so please be okay with my random thoughts shuch as that after all its just a fantasy have been single for years now LOL.

I'm am definitely interested I can be whatever you want me as I can be whatever you want me as Your GF Normal Fuck Buddie Best Friend Partner In Crime. Just Really Honestly think of me as Your Personal "*I Dream Of Genie Doll*" Your wish is my every Command Master. For however long you would like me for add me on Xbox360 live.

I'm very responsible mature articulate sweet sassy at times but very sweet nice warm loving girl I just get screwed over alot and I'm a very honest and open straight forward right to the point person I'm an observer and analyst I'm a sex kitten stonner gamer nerdy movie buff 420 princess barbie doll rocker hippie chick when it comes to shopping and personal items I love to turn heads and be "That Girl" Everyones whispering about LOL. And use suggestive thems humor and language when it comes to expressing myself I let my body talk for me. I am unlike any female you will ever encounter in your life believe me you will be amazed and surprised.

I need a handsome smart SWDM OR A Single Attractive Female Or A Happy Sexually active role playing couple or if you just want another hot bi friend in the mix for some wild adult fun I'm your gal dominate me and do whatever you want with me whenever and wherever you choose. I love having pussy in my face and cock in my pussy and just be pounded and have done anything you want to do to.

I have never done is dp and anal and thats it oh and yes I do and always use condoms use trojan magnum ectascy feels like nothing is really there LOL. And I do not do anything without a condom at all but you can cum on my tits ass or stomach or my back as long as you clean me up afterward LOL.

I'm 420 I'm very bi seven years now. What I am looking for is a Special mutual feelings Beneficial $ for both of us either daily weekly monthly or yearly whatever is eaiser for you but I know I just need the help$$$ pretty please and thank you I'm a girly girl but I have a normal tough cookie foxy tomboy personality but just super girly with it on make up and dress LOL. Fun sexual adventurous Exclusive nsa type of fwb ltr type of open realtionship and if you want.

I'm very comfortable with my sexuality I was a lesiban for four years and been for thee so been gay for a total of 7 years going on eight and yes first sexual experinces ever were with a female not a male buddies. That's fun too either way I'm ready to have fun I am a fully self employed non pro adult entertainer and Topless Housekeeper for the last three and half years now.

I love dogs all kinds of dogs. No bullshit I hate cats I'm allergic and I absolutely love video games been a gamer since I was three I am huge movie buff and film critic genre I love like Porn LOL I like Disney and other kinds of movies of course.

I have never once been spoiled by myself or anyone LOL always had a hard on for expenses meaning no money hardley ever or been spoiled sexually and in fun as well LOL. But I'm not going to lie sounds very tempting to be spoiled and very fun and exciting and yes I'm very super nerdy cute little princess girly when it comes to me naturally everything else.

I will can and have always treated any guy with me like a King he is always well respected and taken care of any way he commands it and I will will do so such as he wishes or commands it. You won't be disappointed and I really do need help and an actual good real honest caring friend and master or lover or daddy which ever you like.

I love to role play and dress up and have outfits and chokers LOL! I hope you enjoyed my email and my photos hope you liked them. Please call me and lets and party all night together for ever long you want Look forward to hearing from you very soon And that is why I am the perfect girl for you.

Xoxo Bri."

Maybe We can get her a bus ticket down here & help her out.

Socal1234
03-17-12, 15:11
Here. This should help you find #2.

http://www.lorilustagency.com/mellisahunter.htmlYep, that clears thing up.

Thanks

Raider1206
03-17-12, 15:17
She sent me this email:

"I am very and always only for 6 years 420 friendly only. I am real and yes I would really love to meet you please call me if your real XXX-XXX-XXXX.

I know I'm in Modesto But I can will try and do will come to you whenever you are ready to meet or wanting to meet asap I don't know how to drive but I can either get a ride or fly to you whichever is quicker cleaver and cheaper LOL.

I am a cute adorable exotic looking mixed bi racial girl who is only attracted to white boys nothing else or light skinned boys that look or seem white LOL thats all I've ever been with and I really am struggling $$$ and can't make ends meet for rent bills and food I really am seeking assistance and good fun times won't you please help me I am a Diamond in the rough I am that one pearl in an oyster thats rare to find or that beautiful gypsy or mermaid girl swims or runs away that ou could never catch?

Well I'm not running or swiming or hiding I'm here just nobody wants me will you want me? I really am a special one of a kind girl you won't find or have another rare one like me please just give me a chance I am real and you won't want to say no once you meet me in person but check out the rest of my photos that ill send you then call me.

Hi due to Backpage I cannot put in a header in the subject line and I can only send you one pic for now but if you email me back as soon as possible I can send you all 26 new pics of me from Saturday night at 12:00 midnight February 4th 2012 I am Non Pro And I really do seek fun time and $help$ as soon as possible pretty please and thank you.

Hi I'm Briana call me Bri I am Mixed race which carmel is mixed with cocoa and white whipped cream so think of me as a starbucks carmal mocha frappauchino hehe LOL. Sorry if its not your preference But I'm The Right Girl For You I know it. But please give me a chance please I really do need fun and some extra help with my life in general like having fun and time for someone special in a cool real feelings nsa fwb ltr agreement really just good times and good fun.

I'm Bi Sexual Nympho Natural Submissive Good Girl Bad Girl American Girl Original Cali Girl Born and raised In The Golden State Hippie Stonner Rocker Gamer Nerdy Chick I live in Modesto CA 95355 I'm 21 with a CA I'd so can get into bars and 21 over events LOL My Birthday Is March 17th. 2012 Saint Patrick's. I'm Creole Black white french and native American with a caramel skin tone shoulder medium length dark brown hair pretty golden brown eyes waist 28 hips 36 Bust C36.

I am interested in anything you are willing to do and try wither it is a aying adult gig in which you would like for me to massage you or just be a fun companion I'm game or a fun time adventurous playful part time or fulltime girlfriend whatever you want or just plain fwb or a swinging partner been a bisexual swinger for years been bi for seven years.

This is not a forward email or copied and paste this is real all me and what you want to know about I'm a nymho but only for you behind cloe door or whenever you want me to be Yes I am extremely Submissive and love to be dominated by an attractive SWM and to be controlled by him and only for him Yes I am seeking something long term beneficial $$$ and fun and good times for both of us I am Not a pro I am a self employed topless housekeeper and adult entertainer.

I'm not a pro or a spam I'm my own person and I'm really cool calm mellow collective classic rocker old soul but still a youngster at heart I'm no trouble or any type of burden I'm alot of fun very open and open minded free spirited and care free very responsible and mature and very kind sweet and polite and very outgoing and very articulate and intelligent street smart and have manners and common sense I do not work with police or agencies or hookers or any type of bullshit drama.

The picture I sent you is of me of my last night in vegas here is my facebook page url xxxxxxxxx" to prove to you that I'm real check out my facebook pics read my profile this email your reading now and my profile pager are me always total around the clock 24/7/365i want you to know for a fact that your not dealing with a crazy or a pro or a drugie or spam your getting the real deal yes I do have a son no he does not live with me hes openly adopted my decison and yes I do see him mandatory visits.

Yes it is really me in my photos and they are new and recent pebblesreed3@yahoo.com Or call or text me XXX-XXX-XXXX I know Iif you could pick me up or help me get to you that would be awesome while I'm in town in vegas on Sunday March 4th thru next week if not I can easily get a ride to you. When you are ready to meet up LOL.

YES I AM VERY 420 FRIENDLY ONLY! NO I AM NOT SPAM! YES I AM 100% REAL AND YES SO ARE MY PHOTOS AND YES MY PHOTOS YES THEY ARE NEW AND VERY RECENT PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE EMAIL I KNOW ITS LONG BUT I PROMISE YOU SIR YOU WILL NOT REGRET IOT IT IS WELL WORTH THE READ. PLEASE ENJOY MY PICS AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PRETTY PLEASE THANK YOU!

I would love to just go hang out with you for the day and since I have never been spoiled go shopping dinning checking out galleries movies exhibits museums haunted place video games ganja I love the beach totaly random vegas is in the desert I know LOL. Sight seeing see a show go to strip clubs sex clubs I'm a thrill junkie.

I love adventures exploring very outdoorsy girl but love roller coasters go to conventions never partied got drunk or gambaled at all yet since I have been to vegas or went shopping there really never did anything yet actually LOL. But would love to if your willing I want to fill like a princess I want to know what it is like to be spoiled sexual and spoiled like a sugar baby never had it before or but wanted to try it so thats why I'm replying plus I'm not going to lie I really do need and could use the fun times company and the sex and the help $.

Yes I'm $Struggling$ Very Horribly I do kinda of need some sort of unwinding relaxation adult wise hehe LOL or just a vacation needed LOL period Please Sir Just Please Help Me I Promise You have my word which is good as gold honestly you will not regret it and you will most certainly Not be Disappointed. I am not going to waste any of you $$$

I'm an Independent Adult Entertainer based out of CA I work as a self employed dancer and toppless houskeeper and as a special travling fun adventure companion on the weekends for the last three and half years now almost four :0 but times are tough and businees has been slow for a year and I need help with me rent and bills I do everything on my own usually every single day but now I'm asking pretty much hoping and begging for help my rent is due on the 1st of each month its $300 a month and I need an additional $300 a month just for bills and food please help me keep my home.

I have a really happy life here but it will be turned upside down if I can't start paying my rent on time please I'm asking you please help me my son is in open adoption and since I started living here at my new pad I have been able to have him come over and visit me often.

If m can't pay my rent the judge won't let him see me anymore because I won't have a home thats the only thing standing in my way between me and my son a permament place to live for me to have a visiting rights a clean safe home which is what I live in and in a good cul de sac park negihborhood.

I want to be able to have him come stay the night with me take him out more on weekends will you please help me if you understand where I am comming from hes the last and only number one in my life and the most important thats why hes in open adoption and not close if you see where I am comming from.

I honestly need $600 total by the first to pay my rent and bills and still have enough for food that has been my monthly budget for three years now I have no $$$ what so ever and I really need help which is $300 a month for my rent and an addtional $300 for food and all my bills total phone cable and power bill I have roomates but no help at all thats what I have been calculating how much everything that I need total is $600 and thats all me which is affordable for myself and monthly.

I know For A fact That I am Most Certainly Not Spam Or A Drug Addict I am Not A Pro Or A thief or a liar or a I am Not the type of Girl that you like or want But I'm Just as Good and I am Even Better And A Hell Of Alot More Fun then what you are searching for please give me a chance I know I'm Not going to school But I love to travel and being with someone who love enjoying someones company and doing and trying new things together.

I am unlike any other female you will ever encounter trust me you won't be dissapointed and believe me you'll never find another straight up legit honest truthful very blunt relieable dependable respectful and loving fun peace loving chick I'm highley talanted to many different things especially in the bedroom with one or others LOL and very excellent hygine when it comes to body and or health I'm a good fun adventurous exciting fun.

Just For The record So You get The Hidden Key Point of This email I Can be do and will be whatever you want me to be or do I'm a very natural submissive and always do what I'm told and I have been bi for seven years very first everything was a chick and I love having a Master while having a pet or gf or just another hot sexy sub I know you didn't mention anything thing about that I'm just putting that out there I'm very kiny exhibitionist and very open with my sexuality so please be okay with my random thoughts shuch as that after all its just a fantasy have been single for years now LOL.

I'm am definitely interested I can be whatever you want me as I can be whatever you want me as Your GF Normal Fuck Buddie Best Friend Partner In Crime. Just Really Honestly think of me as Your Personal "*I Dream Of Genie Doll*" Your wish is my every Command Master. For however long you would like me for add me on Xbox360 live.

I'm very responsible mature articulate sweet sassy at times but very sweet nice warm loving girl I just get screwed over alot and I'm a very honest and open straight forward right to the point person I'm an observer and analyst I'm a sex kitten stonner gamer nerdy movie buff 420 princess barbie doll rocker hippie chick when it comes to shopping and personal items I love to turn heads and be "That Girl" Everyones whispering about LOL. And use suggestive thems humor and language when it comes to expressing myself I let my body talk for me. I am unlike any female you will ever encounter in your life believe me you will be amazed and surprised.

I need a handsome smart SWDM OR A Single Attractive Female Or A Happy Sexually active role playing couple or if you just want another hot bi friend in the mix for some wild adult fun I'm your gal dominate me and do whatever you want with me whenever and wherever you choose. I love having pussy in my face and cock in my pussy and just be pounded and have done anything you want to do to.

I have never done is dp and anal and thats it oh and yes I do and always use condoms use trojan magnum ectascy feels like nothing is really there LOL. And I do not do anything without a condom at all but you can cum on my tits ass or stomach or my back as long as you clean me up afterward LOL.

I'm 420 I'm very bi seven years now. What I am looking for is a Special mutual feelings Beneficial $ for both of us either daily weekly monthly or yearly whatever is eaiser for you but I know I just need the help$$$ pretty please and thank you I'm a girly girl but I have a normal tough cookie foxy tomboy personality but just super girly with it on make up and dress LOL. Fun sexual adventurous Exclusive nsa type of fwb ltr type of open realtionship and if you want.

I'm very comfortable with my sexuality I was a lesiban for four years and been for thee so been gay for a total of 7 years going on eight and yes first sexual experinces ever were with a female not a male buddies. That's fun too either way I'm ready to have fun I am a fully self employed non pro adult entertainer and Topless Housekeeper for the last three and half years now.

I love dogs all kinds of dogs. No bullshit I hate cats I'm allergic and I absolutely love video games been a gamer since I was three I am huge movie buff and film critic genre I love like Porn LOL I like Disney and other kinds of movies of course.

I have never once been spoiled by myself or anyone LOL always had a hard on for expenses meaning no money hardley ever or been spoiled sexually and in fun as well LOL. But I'm not going to lie sounds very tempting to be spoiled and very fun and exciting and yes I'm very super nerdy cute little princess girly when it comes to me naturally everything else.

I will can and have always treated any guy with me like a King he is always well respected and taken care of any way he commands it and I will will do so such as he wishes or commands it. You won't be disappointed and I really do need help and an actual good real honest caring friend and master or lover or daddy which ever you like.

I love to role play and dress up and have outfits and chokers LOL! I hope you enjoyed my email and my photos hope you liked them. Please call me and lets and party all night together for ever long you want Look forward to hearing from you very soon And that is why I am the perfect girl for you.

Xoxo Bri."

Maybe We can get her a bus ticket down here & help her out.

Baldy Cruiser.Wow I'd love to help her out. I'll chip in on that one

Christophe1
03-17-12, 17:08
Wow I'd love to help her out. I'll chip in on that oneShe replied to me about a month ago. Called and she was in Las Vegas said she would be coming to LA the following week. Don't think she is a non-pro. Might still be fun and worth it.

Nutzoid
03-17-12, 17:29
Baldy, She get less than stellar reviews with several "waste of time and would not repeats" on RB when you web search via her email. IMHO, anyone that writes like her has major issues and should be avoided. Please see reviews below. Be safe, Nutz.

2012-01-05 WetVampiergurl69 2 0 Waste of time. clutchman.

2012-01-05 WetVampiergurl69 6 5 Talks about too many personal issues. Not into her clients. Seems desperate and robotic. Not recommended at all! Modesto209Man.

2011-10-06 WetVampiergurl69 10 9 Hot happy HJ into CBJ burst into vigorous cowgirl then capped off a pounding doggy to pop mixedlover.

2011-09-09 WetVampiergurl69 5 0 Do not even think about contacting this lying thief ztoady02.

2011-08-12 WetVampiergurl69 7 2 Cute gnd look, but she seemed distant and just went thru the motions LongBall.

2011-08-04 WetVampiergurl69 3 1 Would not repeat Mrlookin4u.

2011-07-31 WetVampiergurl69 7 3 Cute girl but has a chip on her shoulder. Does not seem to be enjoying her job. rodzilla4.

2011-07-21 WetVampiergurl69 6 1 don't see waste of time enzoxr.

2011-07-11 WetVampiergurl69 8. 5 3 didn't get past the security check she should work for fema lololol hangon.

2011-04-20 WetVampiergurl69 7. 5 0 wasted alot of time and money for a no show roklin.

2011-02-20 WetVampiergurl69 8 1 do not see her on drugs and would not repeat and not if she paid me Louisiana.

2010-10-31 WetVampiergurl69 4 1 She is not worth 20 bucks, she should be paying me, A waste of my money and time. Caliguy32.

2010-09-30 WetVampiergurl69 9 7. 5 Very HOT Girl who was down to earth. Service was average but great attitude needsaryde2.

2010-08-18 WetVampiergurl69 2 0 This is an escort, again the same on drugs with nothing but a daylong stress reaction to this changling ChrisRomAlpha.

2010-08-15 WetVampiergurl69 8 7. 5 Good provider, needs to focus on clients more and not talk so much about personal issues but CBJ was the best. If you like doggy this is the provider to call harleyrider80.

2010-08-05 WetVampiergurl69 9 9 Aims to please. Responsive multi splash girl. Great CBJ. Accurate pics. Baby face spinner. Def repeat. mandangleow.

2010-07-30 WetVampiergurl69 10 10 The most beautiful Controlr1.

2010-07-25 WetVampiergurl69 9. 5 9 Excellent Oral. uncledave99

Baldy Cruiser
03-17-12, 19:01
I wish I could of hit that 2 years ago before she got jaded & crazy.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=251295