PDA

View Full Version : Non-Pros (Baldy Cruiser & BladeRunner556)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

The Tall Man
01-23-12, 14:55
Batch #4. Received today.

The Tall Man

Mmorrison
01-23-12, 18:33

The Tall Man333 has been replying to ads since at least 2008. Met her once, but decided to bail as I wasn't attracted to her. She got pissed and started trying to insult me, gushing about how she was going to be a lawyer, was better than me, blah blah blah.

Dontbebare
01-23-12, 21:34
The one you have a picture of that matches these. Wondering what she is telling you. The story that I am getting is that she needs some money to get back down here from up North. The only thing that makes it slightly tempting is that I have asked her for pictures and unless she (they) know how to edit metadata the pictures she's sending are current (within 5 minutes of me getting it) and from up North. I know I saw her picture in another post or it might have had to do with posting her full email address. Of which I have two from her. Any input would be appreciated. Or PM me if necessary.

Thanks.

Batch #3 and I have another 4 or 5 on my cell phone that I have not transferred over.

The Tall Man.

Mmorrison
01-23-12, 22:39
How many have met this one in the past few weeks?

Raider1206
01-23-12, 23:04
How many have met this one in the past few weeks?I haven't met her but I'd sure like to

Ryan Tanaka
01-23-12, 23:16
She's a really hip girl, but looks like she just cut her own hair with that shears in front of her!

How many have met this one in the past few weeks?

Member #2401
01-23-12, 23:53
She's a really hip girl, but looks like she just cut her own hair with that shears in front of her!And Amy Winehouse eye make up too

Raider1206
01-24-12, 01:57

The Tall ManI like the one in the middle very nice bro

Dr Tardis
01-24-12, 11:50
Batch #2.

The Tall ManCare to share any info on this one brother? I prefer the thicker ones.

Klnight555
01-24-12, 12:13
Batch #2.

The Tall ManI'll take #1, the red head if you decide to pass on her. I love red heads.

Dctator1
01-24-12, 16:49
met up with jessica. she has been posted about a few times a couple months ago (some nice pics from mmorrison) , and as recently as a few posts back from the tall man #2293. she is really cute, in fact with her hair pulled back i thought she was **** and had to ask for her i'd. she is cool and we got along great. she seemed very nervous and new, but obviously she has done this before. she does not drive and can not host so we had a nice car date. she gives a really nice bbbj / cim. she does not like taking her top off, but will let you play with her nice small titties. overall i thought she was fun and am going to meet up again for full service next time. just have to find a cheap motel in the area. if she response to one of your ads, i would recommend if your ok with a non- nonpro. i will ask her on next visit if she wants more friends. not going to give out info till then.

Dctator1
01-24-12, 16:52
This one wanting 4k worth of clothing to meet up.

Are these girls crazy? Didn't even want to try and negotiate with her.

Kampfire
01-24-12, 17:08
I've received his responses many times over the years. Lame, straight to the trash.

Kampfire

Anybody else have this asshole contact you? Seems an obvious scam. He wants me to come over and fuck his wife. I give him the money first of course!

Demond Shumate tyson212002@yahoo.com

9:24 PM

To me here she is ima be leaving to work very soon so if your going to cum fuck her your going to need to come meet me pay then walk in no hassles no drama just be respetful don't hurt her and have a great time let me know.

Demond Shumate 3:33 PM (3 hours ago)

And if your going to do this you have to come now because I'm at work I'm going to take.

3:35 PM

Have you fallow me to my place and you go right on in you need to be respectful and if she has a problem she will call me so you.

3:37 PM

Need to meet me ASAP so we can get this show on the road Ill be in the smart and final parking lot in newhall off peachland let m.

Dctator1
01-24-12, 17:09
Got a reply from this one. We have been emailing and texting back and forth for a bit. Said she has not done this before and that she is broke. Not sure I believe she is a true non-pro. Wanted. 75 for a HJ 1. 5 BBBJ, $$$ for sex. Told her I would give her. 5 for BBBJ and. 8 for 20 min of full service. She says fine on the. 80 Guess she is a bit desperate. Big reason I think she is pro, in our first emails, she says she can host in a house in los feliz, but only when her roommates are gone. Now she is saying the same thing about hosting when the roommates are gone, but it is in an apt in hollywood. And that she was house sitting before.

Anyone have any intel?

Onelakerfan
01-24-12, 19:53
Batch #2.

The Tall ManAny info on #5. Wow. Tall man, would you kindly provide me her contact info? Thanks!

The Tall Man
01-24-12, 23:04
Says her name is Sara. 20 yo and lives in silverlake area.

Dontbebare
01-24-12, 23:12
Looks like she sits in front of her computer without a top. Wonder if you can talk her into a few more suggestive pics. Has that nice innocent look to her. Either way feel free to pass on the info. PM if needed.

Says her name is Sara. 20 yo and lives in silverlake area.

BladeRunner556
01-25-12, 01:57
From CL, asking two bills. 2 hrs. Unsure if bills are worth it. Any info will be appreciated.

162198She replied to another member. $200 for 2 hours sounds like she's UTR. Try to talk her down to $100, settle on $150 if she provides all access w / BBBJCIMWS, but she looks like a one bill tap.

Ben Davis
01-25-12, 13:14
The one in the 3rd picture looks NP what was her story? Looks like she would be fun.

Got a reply from this one. We have been emailing and texting back and forth for a bit. Said she has not done this before and that she is broke. Not sure I believe she is a true non-pro. Wanted. 75 for a HJ 1. 5 BBBJ, $$$ for sex. Told her I would give her. 5 for BBBJ and. 8 for 20 min of full service. She says fine on the. 80 Guess she is a bit desperate. Big reason I think she is pro, in our first emails, she says she can host in a house in los feliz, but only when her roommates are gone. Now she is saying the same thing about hosting when the roommates are gone, but it is in an apt in hollywood. And that she was house sitting before.

Anyone have any intel?

Ryan Tanaka
01-25-12, 15:53
Got a reply from this one yesterday. On desperate need of cash by 6pm today because she need to pay rent to the owner of the unit. Told her to make an arrangement with the owner. If I had some younf 20 yr old rent a room from me, I would make it free and fuck the shit out of her LOL! Anyone want to tap this chick, let me know.

Dontbebare
01-25-12, 15:57
Dig that young look. Pass on the info if you would.

Got a reply from this one yesterday. On desperate need of cash by 6pm today because she need to pay rent to the owner of the unit. Told her to make an arrangement with the owner. If I had some younf 20 yr old rent a room from me, I would make it free and fuck the shit out of her LOL! Anyone want to tap this chick, let me know.

Rockhard 441
01-25-12, 16:13
Got a reply from this one yesterday. On desperate need of cash by 6pm today because she need to pay rent to the owner of the unit. Told her to make an arrangement with the owner. If I had some younf 20 yr old rent a room from me, I would make it free and fuck the shit out of her LOL! Anyone want to tap this chick, let me know.She's cute Ryan. You don't want to fuck her?

Baldy Cruiser
01-25-12, 16:14
What happened with the 22 yr old latina in the valley?
I'll take the goth girls info. May go for it.

BALDY CRUISER :)

Mmorrison
01-25-12, 16:15
Got a reply from this one yesterday. On desperate need of cash by 6pm today because she need to pay rent to the owner of the unit. Told her to make an arrangement with the owner. If I had some younf 20 yr old rent a room from me, I would make it free and fuck the shit out of her LOL! Anyone want to tap this chick, let me know.Same girl, Lexxi.

Ryan Tanaka
01-25-12, 16:22
Not really my type. Not bad tho, but I have a super hot fish in my tank that is giving it up for a 100. She like me and want to hangout too, so might be busy with her. I have few more for back up, so not on my priority list.

She's cute Ryan. You don't want to fuck her?

Ryan Tanaka
01-25-12, 16:24
She wanted 200 and firm. She looked cute, but wouldn't send me more close up pic. I would play games with a bill, but I won't mess around with 2. The girl have to be solid. Polite girl, but have better options currently.

What happened with the 22 yr old latina in the valley?

I'll take the goth girls info. May go for it.

Baldy Cruiser.

Icecool2
01-25-12, 17:32

The Tall ManNice, Like 222 and 435 on Batch #2.

Good luck.

Kampfire
01-26-12, 01:31
Have any of my fellow BJ lovin' mongers experienced this alleged np's talent? Seems well equipped and legit. Time will tell. Thanks for any intel.

Be safe out there.

Kampfire

Rainjam
01-26-12, 01:45
i bail out on her as she was a bit pushy and a bit pro. so i thought; glad to know the opposite is true. i will give her a try, just like my type of girl. btw, please pm damage level.

thanks,

met up with jessica. she has been posted about a few times a couple months ago (some nice pics from mmorrison) , and as recently as a few posts back from the tall man #2293. she is really cute, in fact with her hair pulled back i thought she was **** and had to ask for her i'd. she is cool and we got along great. she seemed very nervous and new, but obviously she has done this before. she does not drive and can not host so we had a nice car date. she gives a really nice bbbj / cim. she does not like taking her top off, but will let you play with her nice small titties. overall i thought she was fun and am going to meet up again for full service next time. just have to find a cheap motel in the area. if she response to one of your ads, i would recommend if your ok with a non- nonpro. i will ask her on next visit if she wants more friends. not going to give out info till then.

Zauriel
01-26-12, 10:05
Finally saw this petite latina yesterday. Met her at her pad. She's very chill. Sat on her couch on a towel, because the place is a wreck, she removed her top and sucked me BB. All the while I groped and fondled her lovely beige Ds. Could have blown in the first 5 minutes, but did the ungentlemanly thing and held out for about 20 minutes, savoring this pretty young thing blowing me. Finally finished in her mouth, left 60 and agreed to meet again!

Member #4435
01-26-12, 13:21
Finally saw this petite latina yesterday. Met her at her pad. She's very chill. Sat on her couch on a towel, because the place is a wreck, she removed her top and sucked me BB. All the while I groped and fondled her lovely beige Ds. Could have blown in the first 5 minutes, but did the ungentlemanly thing and held out for about 20 minutes, savoring this pretty young thing blowing me. Finally finished in her mouth, left 60 and agreed to meet again!Glad to see she finally realized she's going to have to do more than offer to masturbate in front of guys to get the $ she wants.

Onelakerfan
01-26-12, 14:34
Finally saw this petite latina yesterday. Met her at her pad. She's very chill. Sat on her couch on a towel, because the place is a wreck, she removed her top and sucked me BB. All the while I groped and fondled her lovely beige Ds. Could have blown in the first 5 minutes, but did the ungentlemanly thing and held out for about 20 minutes, savoring this pretty young thing blowing me. Finally finished in her mouth, left 60 and agreed to meet again!Zauriel,

Zauriel, your inbox is full. Can you please PM me her contact info? I've been wanting to see her. Thanks.

Dctator1
01-26-12, 15:03
Defiantly not a Non-Pro. She has been doing this a while. There have been a few post and members here that have tasted her talents. As far as my experience, she is a cool chick. Talks a lot and will tell you all about what's going on with her if you ask, but there is nothing wrong with that. I don't think she is a cute as the pic, maybe because she is heavier, but still cute. Has big nice suckable breast and loves it when you play with them. Very good BBBJ talent. Not sure if she offers anything more. I'm sure if you search back a few months you will find numbers post about her.

She is near Machester / sepulvida area now. I used to see her in Culver City.

Good luck.

Have any of my fellow BJ lovin' mongers experienced this alleged np's talent? Seems well equipped and legit. Time will tell. Thanks for any intel.

Be safe out there.

Kampfire

Mr Chicken
01-26-12, 15:18
Batch #2.

The Tall Man.

162684The dude typing in the corner is kind of a turn-off, LOL. Not to mention the filthy apartment and child's toy on the floor. Got to love these pics sometimes.

Ocmongo
01-26-12, 15:59
This is the youngest girl I've ever been with, she just turned 18 the day before Thanksgiving.

A couple weeks ago she put up an ad on Craigslist W4M asking for a job. She sold herself as a 18-year-old girl looking to do odd jobs, personal assistant type of stuff, or housecleaning / babysitting. My initial email bounced back from Craigslist...Speechless, what a score.

LikeTheNipples
01-26-12, 20:41
I posted her pic a while back. She had pretty good reviews from a few people. I still haven't had a chance to meet up with her. But from what I hear she is great.

Be safe out there.

Kampfire

Baldy Cruiser
01-26-12, 22:34

Be safe out there.

KampfireYes, I have seen her 2 years ago. She is excellent. Have fun. She is at Manchester & Lincoln in Playa Del Rey. Westchester area. Car suck in parking structure.

Kenkimark
01-27-12, 03:51
Don't count me, but she is texting me everyday. So annoying.

Same girl, Lexxi.

Ocmongo
01-27-12, 16:40
Posted and self-deleted. Thought I would share.

Bubble Butt Blondie BookwORM nERD Txt me. W4m (Los Angeles / hosting) 22yr.

Friday, January 27, 2012 11:52 AM.

Bubble Butt Blondie BookwORM nERD.

TxT ME nine Five Four 2 five Eight Nine8 FIVE ZERO.

Danny2
01-27-12, 19:44
Any one seen this big booty?

Raider1206
01-27-12, 21:24
Any one seen this big booty?Oh damn very nice find bro. Hope you get a crack at it

Alxm1
01-28-12, 04:24
Posted and self-deleted. Thought I would share.

Bubble Butt Blondie BookwORM nERD Txt me. W4m (Los Angeles / hosting) 22yr.

Friday, January 27, 2012 11:52 AM.

Bubble Butt Blondie BookwORM nERD.

TxT ME nine Five Four 2 five Eight Nine8 FIVE ZERO.

162846This chic is a pro most likely. They advertise their number like that.

Poppa Chubby
01-28-12, 14:34
She is in Torrance. She will drive to you. UTR chick. May have an incall too. Nice bod & booty on her. I got her digits.

Trunk Monkey
01-28-12, 14:46
Calls herself Brown Suga. She is petite. 20 yrs old. B cup titties. I may drill her good today.

Rainjam
01-28-12, 19:12
Well, here's my latest find. She's a "WoW", but, I am bothered that she asked for my ethnicity and she seems to be interested only in Asians and Caucasians, which is fine, I'm neither. I understand if these girls do not want gross looking dudes, but, well, in this game I see little room for ethnic selection.

I think she has been profiled here before; I will play with her game, and I'm sure she will not have a problem in spending time with me, she's asking for $300, I'll able to bring her fees to $125. Will send report and contact information to those that PM after I'm "done" with this find. If any monger has had experiences with her, please share before I jump into her gene pool.

Happy hunting and be safe.

Luv Da Latinas
01-28-12, 20:35
Well, here's my latest find. She's a "WoW", but, I am bothered that she asked for my ethnicity and she seems to be interested only in Asians and Caucasians, which is fine, I'm neither.

163062Don't get discourage RJ, I've been asked that by others and sent a photo too and still got rejected. She probably really is a NP and can be selective, at least with my limited experience with NP they tend to be picky to an extent. Move on to the next one and don't waste your time, looks like they pick, you want to pick go on BP or MP. Some NP have other jobs and just need a little more regular bonus income for toys. Just my thoughts, good luck bro.

Mmorrison
01-29-12, 11:56
Another one who has "never done this before." Yet replied to me back in 03/2010. Monroe doesn't match the email name, which is fully Google-able and leads to many legit pages with her info. Why go through the trouble to make up a name if you're going to use your personal email? Dumb.

Any info?

Mmorrison
01-29-12, 12:06
Recent batch of replies, looking to see how many of you they also replied to and if anyone has and intel.

Raider1206
01-29-12, 14:10
Recent batch of replies, looking to see how many of you they also replied to and if anyone has and intel.Never seen any of those. That's a good batch

Jack Reacher
01-29-12, 14:39
She is a little chunker, but young & cute. She will suck & fuck for 40. That's right 40.

Jack Reacher
01-29-12, 14:41
She is in Long Beach. She can drive to you. She is giving 30 minute BBBJCIMWS for 100. I got her down to 80, but that is too much $. I passed.

The Tall Man
01-29-12, 15:11
She has emailed me. Near La Brea & Manchester. Don't know how big her body is.BadBone. At my request a few weeks back she sent me a few more what she claimed were her photos via text, did not look too bad, but then I ask for her stats as this photo (the one you posted here) and the 2 that she text me looked different, she said that she was 5'-11" and weighed in at 164 lbs, I text her back if she stated the 164 lbs correctly and she replied yes "all the curves in the right place", well I have no problem with tasting a big bone gal from time to time but this is a Pass for me!

The Tall Man

Mphelper909
01-29-12, 15:45
Posted an ad for chubby Asian Girls and got her!

She is a total flake!

What is your experience if you have one?

ChrisPoontang
01-29-12, 16:45
Posted an ad for chubby Asian Girls and got her!

She is a total flake!

What is your experience if you have one?She from monrovia? She looks like a chubby asian flake I used to bang a while back. Not 100% sure though.

Mphelper909
01-29-12, 19:55
She from monrovia? She looks like a chubby asian flake I used to bang a while back. Not 100% sure though.

163250That is her dude thanks!

What else do you know about her I'm / PM me please?

Thanks Chris

ChrisPoontang
01-29-12, 20:07
That is her dude thanks!

Thanks ChrisI can tell you she is a non-pro because the idiots in this thread believe such a thing exists.

Nevermind the fact I met her thru a another monger that used to work for a photographer who also used to fuck her on a weekly basis.

She has been selling pussy for a long long time. I stopped banging her about 2 years ago. It was simply too difficult to schedule something with her.

A few times she caught the metro train to my place but then she started wanting to get picked up and dropped off. Too much work for me.

I love new pussy and since I don't goto AMPs Asian pussy is a rarity. Unfortunately this girl is goofy as hell and other then the fact she has a pussy isn't very sexy.

ChrisPoontang
01-29-12, 20:17
That is her dude thanks!

Thanks ChrisIf you are asking about her sexually there is not much to say:

- I would give her $80 to come to over(from Monrovia) and stay for an hour. No limits except anal.

- She has zero sensuality or sex appeal, she is young, chubby and uncomfortable with her body(goofy, unbalanced, awkward, complete nerd). Maybe when she gets older?

- Zero technique when giving head. I only get head to get me ready to fuck but with her was better to get myself ready since I dont like teeth and braces in my cock.

- She will try different things and will allow you to bend her around and try crazy positions like "pile driver" but that novelty wears off fast.

- She has solidly build so if you are packing big meat she will be able to take every inch. The deeper the better. Her cervix is WAY up in there.

- I got alot of really good nuts with her but when she wanted to get picked up and dropped off I reached the point of diminishing returns.

Just my two cents on this "non-pro", LOL!

Thanks.

Chris Poontang

A John
01-29-12, 20:27
Ya think & ugly as hell but she has a set of pussy lips on her.

Unfortunately this girl is goofy as hell and other then the fact she has a pussy isn't very sexy.

The Prestige
01-29-12, 23:19
Hey ChrisPoon,

You're wrong if you think it doesn't exist. I've had plenty myself as proof. I think it's your definition and understanding of the term that is twisted. But for shits and giggles even if you don't think its real, as someone who's been in the game and done SW's like you, mp girls, escorts and now np's there is a HUGE difference in service, attitude and environment with what people call "np's" here. That's what people are after not the "illusion" that this girl isn't a working girl, if that's how you're defining it.

Jack Reacher
01-30-12, 00:09
She is a little chunker, but young & cute. She will suck & fuck for 40. That's right 40.I just banged her in my car. She will suck for 30, BBBJ. She will suck & fuck for 40. She is young. 22 yrs old. She was chewing gum while I nailed her in my back seat. Not bad for 40 bucks. I picked her up right at her house in Pasadena. Real nice neighborhood. She is a BBW.

ChrisPoontang
01-30-12, 01:39
Hey ChrisPoon,

You're wrong if you think it doesn't exist. I've had plenty myself as proof. I think it's your definition and understanding of the term that is twisted. But for shits and giggles even if you don't think its real, as someone who's been in the game and done SW's like you, mp girls, escorts and now np's there is a HUGE difference in service, attitude and environment with what people call "np's" here. That's what people are after not the "illusion" that this girl isn't a working girl, if that's how you're defining it.I'm defining non-pro based on the smucks on this thread that think they are busting some girls hooker cherry. These smucks think they can write a clever ad and girls that have never sold pussy before will respond and give them a fantasy date. Its the most asinine I've heard.

Non-pros don't read backpage or craigslist. Non-pros are going to school and working at some dead end job putting in long hours.

If you want a non-pro then take your ass to the mall, or the garment district say your clever lines in person. Thats the ONLY way to get a non-pro. You can even get non-pros at The Grove / Farmers Market / Universal studios.

By the time a girl has found out about backpage or craigslist she has already sucked a bunch of cocks for money which unless YOU have the definition twisted makes her a Pro-Fess-Ional.

The guy asking about this girl and the fact she has been getting poked for years confirms.

She is young, goofy and really sweet girl but she has been hooking a long time. I can see you asking her "have you done this before?". She is going to say no and smile with her goofy smile and you will believe it and think "man, I really lucked out. I got me a non-pro!"

Rule #1 in this game?. Girls lie. They get paid to tell you what they want to hear.

I'm not knocking anyone or anything but damn, be for real about it.

Lastly, how you meet the girl has NOTHING do with the experience you will get.

I've had street walkers that gave me AMAZING service and I've had in-call girls that were complete rip-offs and up-sold before they even took their pants off.

Every girl is different and some girls prefer to streetwalk vs staying in hotels vs working agencies. Thats why its important to spread information and find out which girls are the best girls based on the service they provide. Not how you found them.

You smucks that think you are getting non-pros keep posting pics. I will be happy to let you know if I've already run thru them or not.

Raider1206
01-30-12, 02:13
I just banged her in my car. She will suck for 30, BBBJ. She will suck & fuck for 40. She is young. 22 yrs old. She was chewing gum while I nailed her in my back seat. Not bad for 40 bucks. I picked her up right at her house in Pasadena. Real nice neighborhood. She is a BBW.Very nice find. If Pasadena wasn't so far I'd be rite there

The Prestige
01-30-12, 10:22
I'm defining non-pro based on the smucks on this thread that think they are busting some girls hooker cherry. These smucks think they can write a clever ad and girls that have never sold pussy before will respond and give them a fantasy date. Its the most asinine I've heard.

Non-pros don't read backpage or craigslist. Non-pros are going to school and working at some dead end job putting in long hours.

If you want a non-pro then take your ass to the mall, or the garment district say your clever lines in person. Thats the ONLY way to get a non-pro. You can even get non-pros at The Grove / Farmers Market / Universal studios.

By the time a girl has found out about backpage or craigslist she has already sucked a bunch of cocks for money which unless YOU have the definition twisted makes her a Pro-Fess-Ional.

The guy asking about this girl and the fact she has been getting poked for years confirms.

She is young, goofy and really sweet girl but she has been hooking a long time. I can see you asking her "have you done this before?". She is going to say no and smile with her goofy smile and you will believe it and think "man, I really lucked out. I got me a non-pro!"

Rule #1 in this game. Girls lie. They get paid to tell you what they want to hear.

I'm not knocking anyone or anything but damn, be for real about it.

Lastly, how you meet the girl has NOTHING do with the experience you will get.

I've had street walkers that gave me AMAZING service and I've had in-call girls that were complete rip-offs and up-sold before they even took their pants off.

Every girl is different and some girls prefer to streetwalk vs staying in hotels vs working agencies. Thats why its important to spread information and find out which girls are the best girls based on the service they provide. Not how you found them.

You smucks that think you are getting non-pros keep posting pics. I will be happy to let you know if I've already run thru them or not.That's my point though. Basing it solely on the posts in this thread is not reality. I've been with many "non pros" since this summer by even the strictest definition of the word. Some were true 1 time things that happened exclusively on circumstance while others were situations where a girl found herself in a tough situation and hoe'd out to a handful of guys at once and a small number were more UTR types who really are undercover pros. But there isn't a blanket definition that they all fit into.

As far as craigslist goes, again, you're dead wrong to assume a girl who is reading CL or BP is already a hoe. Its posted in the section where women look for dates not money. Of course the section is littered with SD ads now so of course there are plenty of fake NP's looking and such but that still doesn't apply to all the women on there and who respond. I know because I have the experience with it.

And as far as how you meet a girl I think generally speaking there's a game to SW's, just as there is to mp's, just as there is to np's and what I know for certain is that my satisfaction with service is through the roof higher with np's. Banging a girl in her dorm when her roommate isn't home for almost 3 hours all for 80 bucks will do that to you though.

Luv Da Latinas
01-30-12, 15:38
I'm defining non-pro based on the smucks on this thread that think they are busting some girls hooker cherry. These smucks think they can write a clever ad and girls that have never sold pussy before will respond and give them a fantasy date. Its the most asinine I've heard.

Non-pros don't read backpage or craigslist. Non-pros are going to school and working at some dead end job putting in long hours.ChrisP,

I have to agree with you on the fact that this particular NP is probably a pro and in my opinion not a very attractive NP or pro at that. But, hear me out, I've hooked up with what I consider a NP, as far as I know she isn't doing anyone else. I verified by changing up on hours we meet and days we meet and even picked her up at her apt in the wee hours and stayed at a hotel that I prearranged the day before (she has roommates). Yeah, she needs money but the amount I pay now versus MPs or streetwalkers, who are always in a hurry, mamasan knocking down the door, is nothing compared to all the time I get to spend with her. I take her to lunch, get some real quality time in with her and she appreciates it, I plan on exploring all kinds of stuff with this young 20 yo student, I just got to make sure I have my supply of trimix to keep up with this youngon. Chris, don't knock it till you tried it, the world really is changing for the better.

Luv Da Latinas
01-30-12, 16:01
That's my point though. Basing it solely on the posts in this thread is not reality. I've been with many "non pros" since this summer by even the strictest definition of the word. Some were true 1 time things that happened exclusively on circumstance while others were situations where a girl found herself in a tough situation and hoe'd out to a handful of guys at once and a small number were more UTR types who really are undercover pros. But there isn't a blanket definition that they all fit into.

As far as craigslist goes, again, you're dead wrong to assume a girl who is reading CL or BP is already a hoe. Its posted in the section where women look for dates not money. Of course the section is littered with SD ads now so of course there are plenty of fake NP's looking and such but that still doesn't apply to all the women on there and who respond. I know because I have the experience with it.

And as far as how you meet a girl I think generally speaking there's a game to SW's, just as there is to mp's, just as there is to np's and what I know for certain is that my satisfaction with service is through the roof higher with np's. Banging a girl in her dorm when her roommate isn't home for almost 3 hours all for 80 bucks will do that to you though.Prestige,

I'm experiencing exactly what you've been posting, so true in your reporting. Service with a true NP is at a much higher level then pros and yeah they are just trying to supplement their income. Although I don't post ads, but just happen to pick up a throwaway that was reported to be flaky. She told me it was her first time doing this, so she took her time and was hurting for cash but wanted to make sure it was right. I guess when an ad is posted 50-150 replies are replying some real replies, some flakes and some robos, so the poster gets tired and luckily for me posted it as a throwaway and PM me their contact info, me being fresh emailed a good 5 or 6 times before we set something up, for me it worked out good. So good that I may never step foot in a MP or cruise the streets for quickies. I got to hand it to you guys if you get a good piece or a regular you deserve it, it's lot of work involved.

Millhaven
01-30-12, 16:17
The Korean girl I mentioned getting $50 head from a few months ago came over again Thursday. Always wore ultra baggy oversized clothes and got her out of them for the first time revealing an absolutely amazing body. A lot more fun than usual and still $50.

And I just got to share my friend's story. My only real life friend who knows. Years ago would tell me about the "Golden Age Of Hollywood" in the early 1980's when he would pick up 2-3 runaways a night at about $5 each.

Up until 5 years ago he would sometimes drive an escort and get gas money and a BJ at the end of the night.

Was reluctant to share any of my finds with him because to him pussy is supposed to be $5-10. Food is more, rent is more, gas is more, pussy is more. Was just afraid he would low ball them so hard that it would jeapordize my position.

He never moved into the 21st century, no computer or cell phone.

Anyway a few weeks ago he sees a distraught young lady hauling bags of cans in Hollywood. Ever the opportunist he strikes up a conversation. The recycling center is closed, she has to haul the cans all the way back home. He tells her he knows of a place that is open a mile away. She hops in. Finds out she is a lesbian living with an older woman and they are both having financial trouble.

They exchange numbers. At some point they talk again and he offers her $50 for "some light massage." Which is really her getting naked and rubbing his balls while he jacks off. Says she takes a call from her girlfriend while she is there and says "some guy is paying me to help hook up a TV." He complains about her stinky feet, poor hygeine and now she keeps calling him.

I talk to him again a few days ago and he says she called again and mainly to get rid of her he said "All I have is $25" Better than nothing she says."Well, you got to take a shower first." And he wants more than a "massage" and self service. So now he is doing this chick for $25 a date and raving about how awesome she is. Who knows, maybe he will get her down to $5-10.

LE Watcher
01-30-12, 16:57

You smucks that think you are getting non-pros keep posting pics. I will be happy to let you know if I've already run thru them or not.There are a bunch of non-pro girls checking out the internet and thinking about doing this for the first time. There are also a bunch of non-pro girls who have done it before in desparation and are now doing it again out of desparation.

These are both non-pros. Just because a friend pays me to put brakes on his car doesn't make me a pro. I'm just a guy who needed a few extra bucks so I did it for him.

All the girls doing this started somewhere. They may have a friend who did it or they may have a girlfriend who's boyfriend use one, but they don't all start with pimps on Hollywood Blvd.

Do I think all the posted girls on here are non-pro? Hell no, most are just as you say. But, there are many many who are considering for the first time. I wouldn't say that just because a chick has taken money for cock means she is a pro or even near pro. I think that once they use it for a regular income, not just to suppliment hard times, they have become a pro.

Dontbebare
01-30-12, 17:09
You willing to pass on any of the contact info for any of these ladies? Some of those I would be more than willing to help out.

Recent batch of replies, looking to see how many of you they also replied to and if anyone has and intel.

Baldy Cruiser
01-30-12, 20:17
Non Pros. They are the best! Most are not jaded & will spend long, quality time with you.

This one is my All Time Fav. She would only let me take two pics when she was fully clothed. I picked her up near her house in South LA. We drove all the way back to my pad. I wanted to spend non rushed quality time with her. I didn't want to have the limit of one hour at a dirty notell in the hood. She sent me two pics via email & I just couldn't tell how big she was or what her height was. When I saw her walking toward my car, I high fived myself & blurted out. YES! She was wearing jeans & a sweater top. Long legs & pretty face. The way she walked sent all the blood straight to my cock. She slid in & we chatted all the way back to Hermosa Beach. She has no tatts. Doesn't drink or smoke. No kids. She grew up in Victorville & is brand new to LA.

I poured her one glass of wine & I opened myself a bud light lime. We kissed on my couch & made out a while. Then I helped her out of her clothes. Her body is just flawless. Her feet are perfect. Her skin was soft & nice like she had put lotion all over body. I carried her into my bedroom. We stood at the foot of my bed & I sat her on the bed. I kissed her forehead her neck, her shoulders, her breasts. Then I sat on the bed. I asked if she would get on her knees below me & take me in her mouth. She got on her knees & stroked my cock & kissed the tip. She licked the shaft & took me deep in her mouth. I love getting oral like this. When I am sitting on the bed & they are on their knees below me. It is also a perfect angle for pics. LOL. Unfortunately she wouldn't let me take pics, otherwise I would have taken quite a few. Maybe in the future I can.

This BBBJ was extraordinary. This beautiful 18 year old flawless beauty before me, was just what I live for in this hobby. I had her lay back on the bed & I continued to kiss her & lick her everywhere. I sucked on her beautiful perky breasts. Her tounge was deep down my throat as was mine in hers. I ate her pussy & it tasted like honey. I did DATY & DATO. My God this was fun. I entered her pussy with my cock & it felt like a wedding night experience. She looked up at me with these innocent eyes & made an O with her mouth. She put her arms on my shoulders & wrapped her long legs around me. I made sweet passionate love to this delicious little sexy soul sister. We did mish for a good long 20 minutes. Then she got on top & we did CG & RCG. That cute firm ass bouncing on my tool was heavenly!!

This was a full on GFE Extraordinary Experience! Doggie with her was outstanding too! I banged her from behind & she moved back into me. I touched her shoulders, back, ass, hips legs & feet. I wanted to kiss her perfect little feet. We even tried anal, but she had never done it before & I just couldn't get it in there, even with lube. And boy I tried. After a good hour & a half of fucking, I came hard & fell on the bed next to her. We were both glistening in sweet sweat. We talked about life, love & other stupid shit. Then we cleaned up & I drove her back home.

She truly is amazing & I will ask her if she can see my friends.

Pcpc1688
01-30-12, 20:44
Non Pros. They are the best! Most are not jaded & will spend long, quality time with you.

This one is my All Time Fav. She would only let me take two pics when she was fully clothed. I picked her up near her house in South LA. We drove all the way back to my pad. I wanted to spend non rushed quality time with her. I didn't want to have the limit of one hour at a dirty notell in the hood. She sent me two pics via email & I just couldn't tell how big she was or what her height was. When I saw her walking toward my car, I high fived myself & blurted out. YES! She was wearing jeans & a sweater top. Long legs & pretty face. The way she walked sent all the blood straight to my cock. She slid in & we chatted all the way back to Hermosa Beach. She has no tatts. Doesn't drink or smoke. No kids. She grew up in Victorville & is brand new to LA.

I poured her one glass of wine & I opened myself a bud light lime. We kissed on my couch & made out a while. Then I helped her out of her clothes. Her body is just flawless. Her feet are perfect. Her skin was soft & nice like she had put lotion all over body. I carried her into my bedroom. We stood at the foot of my bed & I sat her on the bed. I kissed her forehead her neck, her shoulders, her breasts. Then I sat on the bed. I asked if she would get on her knees below me & take me in her mouth. She got on her knees & stroked my cock & kissed the tip. She licked the shaft & took me deep in her mouth. I love getting oral like this. When I am sitting on the bed & they are on their knees below me. It is also a perfect angle for pics. LOL. Unfortunately she wouldn't let me take pics, otherwise I would have taken quite a few. Maybe in the future I can.

This BBBJ was extraordinary. This beautiful 18 year old flawless beauty before me, was just what I live for in this hobby. I had her lay back on the bed & I continued to kiss her & lick her everywhere. I sucked on her beautiful perky breasts. Her tounge was deep down my throat as was mine in hers. I ate her pussy & it tasted like honey. I did DATY & DATO. My God this was fun. I entered her pussy with my cock & it felt like a wedding night experience. She looked up at me with these innocent eyes & made an O with her mouth. She put her arms on my shoulders & wrapped her long legs around me. I made sweet passionate love to this delicious little sexy soul sister. We did mish for a good long 20 minutes. Then she got on top & we did CG & RCG. That cute firm ass bouncing on my tool was heavenly!

This was a full on GFE Extraordinary Experience! Doggie with her was outstanding too! I banged her from behind & she moved back into me. I touched her shoulders, back, ass, hips legs & feet. I wanted to kiss her perfect little feet. We even tried anal, but she had never done it before & I just couldn't get it in there, even with lube. And boy I tried. After a good hour & a half of fucking, I came hard & fell on the bed next to her. We were both glistening in sweet sweat. We talked about life, love & other stupid shit. Then we cleaned up & I drove her back home.

Baldy Cruiser.Brother BC,

You got to stop robbing the cradle dude LOL.

Its almost like a KTV in Donguan China. 17, 18, 19 year olds that are fresh and ours to have. I know that I had my 20 yr old this last week for 4 days in a 5 star hotel hehe. Ah but LA is nice too when you hit some yung tang. More power to ya Bro!

PC out

Pcpc1688
01-30-12, 20:52
I can tell you she is a non-pro because the idiots in this thread believe such a thing exists.

Nevermind the fact I met her thru a another monger that used to work for a photographer who also used to fuck her on a weekly basis.

She has been selling pussy for a long long time. I stopped banging her about 2 years ago. It was simply too difficult to schedule something with her.

A few times she caught the metro train to my place but then she started wanting to get picked up and dropped off. Too much work for me.

I love new pussy and since I don't goto AMPs Asian pussy is a rarity. Unfortunately this girl is goofy as hell and other then the fact she has a pussy isn't very sexy.

163259Tell me this is the best you can do? Call Baldy Chris LOL.

PC out

Foo102
01-30-12, 21:15
Zauriel,

Zauriel, your inbox is full. Can you please PM me her contact info? I've been wanting to see her. Thanks.Contacted Lily and set a date to meet. Apparently she is getting lots of work because her fee went up. 2 from. 6 to. 8 wouldn't budge. I passed.

Raider1206
01-30-12, 21:55

This BBBJ was extraordinary. This beautiful 18 year old flawless beauty before me, was just what I live for in this hobby. I had her lay back on the bed & I continued to kiss her & lick her everywhere. I sucked on her beautiful perky breasts. Her tounge was deep down my throat as was mine in hers. I ate her pussy & it tasted like honey. I did DATY & DATO. My God this was fun. I entered her pussy with my cock & it felt like a wedding night experience. She looked up at me with these innocent eyes & made an O with her mouth. She put her arms on my shoulders & wrapped her long legs around me. I made sweet passionate love to this delicious little sexy soul sister. We did mish for a good long 20 minutes. Then she got on top & we did CG & RCG. That cute firm ass bouncing on my tool was heavenly!

Baldy Cruiser.Bc my friend once again you strike gold

Hummer Bird
01-30-12, 22:38

This one is my All Time Fav. She truly is amazing & I will ask her if she can see my friends.

Baldy Cruiser.Fuck man you are the Yoda of cock! If USA SG has an overlord, then you are it. Man! Just out of control fucking fuck me shit! Ahhh

Cheers.

HB

Mr Chicken
01-31-12, 03:38
I talk to him again a few days ago and he says she called again and mainly to get rid of her he said "All I have is $25" Better than nothing she says."Well, you got to take a shower first." And he wants more than a "massage" and self service. So now he is doing this chick for $25 a date and raving about how awesome she is. Who knows, maybe he will get her down to $5-10.This is one of the funniest stories I've read in ages, hilarious man. Though I shudder quite a bit thinking about what this girl must look like.

Christophe1
01-31-12, 22:59
Was fortunate enough to get her contact from BC.Thanks! And set up a time to meet. Not much more to add than what has been previously posted. This girl is really sweet and accommodating. Apparently she was probably a virgin 6 months ago. A camera man asked her to date and afterward it opened her mind to another world of mutual benefits.

Very shy and loves Michael Jackson. But who doesn't.

Zauriel
01-31-12, 23:00
Have any experience with this girl. Don't even know her name but she wants to come over and clean my place wearing something sexy in exchange for paying her phone bill.

Dontbebare
02-01-12, 01:39
Think you will be able to get her naked and shoot some pics?

Have any experience with this girl. Don't even know her name but she wants to come over and clean my place wearing something sexy in exchange for paying her phone bill.

Bigdan
02-01-12, 13:26
I think you should go for it!

Or maybe call your buddies on this Sunday to watch the super bowl while she cleans the house wearing something sexy! And make her to stay little bit longer to clean the after party and who knows, she might even clean you! HaHa!

Oh, and don't forget to charge the admission fee from your buddies!

Millhaven
02-01-12, 14:50
My main Craigslist account is "on hold." Oops. Found out when I went to renew a for sale ad, I have a second one. Probably not for long though I'm afraid.

Anybody know this one? I am having a hard time reading the new Facebook but according to hers she probably gave birth recently and was pregnant the first time she contacted me a few months ago.

Probably not going to contact.

Ocampo2
02-01-12, 14:57
This is every mongers dream. I had some experience like this with a very shy UCLA student. I will report on it soon.

This one is my All Time Fav. She would only let me take two pics when she was fully clothed. I picked her up near her house in South LA. We drove all the way back to my pad. I wanted to spend non rushed quality time with her. I didn't want to have the limit of one hour at a dirty notell in the hood. She sent me two pics via email & I just couldn't tell how big she was or what her height was. When I saw her walking toward my car, I high fived myself & blurted out. YES! She was wearing jeans & a sweater top...

Ryan Tanaka
02-01-12, 21:07
Got a response from this cute blonde chick. By the way she looked, she looked like she was 18 or 19.

She told me "although I am younger, I know what guys want", so I asked how old she was, she said she will be 17 next month. I don't think its a typo or anything. Fuckin crazy! Told her if that is true, stop doing anything stupid.

Man, this is crazy man. I am not into that shit, but I hope people in here don't get caught in a weird shit.

I will not post her pic, but her name is Gina M. Don't be stupid guys! Stay safe.

Baldy Cruiser
02-01-12, 21:34
This chick is on her way over. Goddammit I can't wait!

The Tall Man
02-01-12, 22:16
I can tell you she is a non-pro because the idiots in this thread believe such a thing exists.

I love new pussy and since I don't goto AMPs Asian pussy is a rarity. Unfortunately this girl is goofy as hell and other then the fact she has a pussy isn't very sexy.Thats funny as hell, but true! LMAO.

The Tall Man

SoonerGuy
02-01-12, 22:43
This chick is on her way over. Goddammit I can't wait!

Baldy Cruiser.Give her a good poke amigo. She looks delicious.

Baldy Cruiser
02-02-12, 00:40
WOW!

She is driving from Gardena. Man what a cutie! She came in & hugged me. I poured her some moscato. I sucked back a nice bottle of brewski. She has braces & is 20 yrs old. We chatted & got to know each other. She went on Facebook & we became Facebook friends.

Treading Water
02-02-12, 00:56
WOW!

She is driving from Gardena. Man what a cutie! She came in & hugged me. I poured her some moscato. I sucked back a nice bottle of brewski. She has braces & is 20 yrs old. We chatted & got to know each other. She went on Facebook & we became Facebook friends.

Baldy Cruiser.I don't know what to say about the girl, but nice collection of Dodger bobbleheads ya got there.

Baldy Cruiser
02-02-12, 01:14
She got naked, I got naked. She sucked me good. Excellent BBBBJ. I ate her pussy & she was going crazy! She loves to have her pussy eaten good! I slipped my cock in her pussy & drilled her good!

This chick was moaning & kept telling me not to stop!

Baldy Cruiser
02-02-12, 01:19
Then we did CG & RCG! She has an Apple Bottom & can ride a cock Good!

We finished with mish & I came on her! She is the Best! PM me for digits. Paid her 80.

Raider1206
02-02-12, 01:25
Then we did CG & RCG! She has an Apple Bottom & can ride a cock Good!

We finished with mish & I came on her! She is the Best! PM me for digits. Paid her 80.

Baldy Cruiser.Once again my friend you take the cake. Another job well done. Got a nice man cave going there too.

Kenkimark
02-02-12, 05:48
It's good to know that she is still around, and some of you guys are still seeing her.

Was fortunate enough to get her contact from BC. Thanks! And set up a time to meet. Not much more to add than what has been previously posted. This girl is really sweet and accommodating. Apparently she was probably a virgin 6 months ago. A camera man asked her to date and afterward it opened her mind to another world of mutual benefits.

Very shy and loves Michael Jackson. But who doesn't.

Davidonecall
02-02-12, 11:32
It's official, when I retire or can find a job I'm moving. I thinks LA got the better girls (providers) that I have seen. It would be like me taking vacation every weekend. I think I have a crush on Baldy or envy him. Good f*see*ing pics. Love Baldy but not in a sexual way.

WOW!

Baldy Cruiser.

Klnight555
02-02-12, 14:12
Here is this weeks batch that replied to my ad. If anyone is interested in them, let me know. I haven't contacted any of them, so you'll be starting from scratch.

Beach Dweller
02-02-12, 15:42
Here is this weeks batch that replied to my ad. If anyone is interested in them, let me know. I haven't contacted any of them, so you'll be starting from scratch.2 & 3 are hot I know # 4 from somewhere can't place it though

Area56
02-02-12, 18:38
Here is this weeks batch that replied to my ad. If anyone is interested in them, let me know. I haven't contacted any of them, so you'll be starting from scratch.Do you know what cities they are in?

Ocrealguy
02-02-12, 19:28
Got a response from this cute blonde chick. By the way she looked, she looked like she was 18 or 19.

She told me "although I am younger, I know what guys want", so I asked how old she was, she said she will be 17 next month. I don't think its a typo or anything. Fuckin crazy! Told her if that is true, stop doing anything stupid.

Man, this is crazy man. I am not into that shit, but I hope people in here don't get caught in a weird shit.

I will not post her pic, but her name is Gina M. Don't be stupid guys! Stay safe.As cute as she may have been, as tempting as it no doubt may have been, the old adage of 16 will get you 20 is still real today. For that matter, I would not be surprised if it was one of those undercover oganizations looking to entrap dudes who do more thinking with the little head than the big one.

Ocrealguy
02-02-12, 19:30
Here is this weeks batch that replied to my ad. If anyone is interested in them, let me know. I haven't contacted any of them, so you'll be starting from scratch.Hi Knight,

Like the sweet look of #2, would you forward info via PM?

Thanks,

OC

Judy89
02-02-12, 21:21
Watch out for this COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT of a "man".

"T D"

usmcpatriot25@yahoo.com

Usmcpatriot25.

(626) 465-5344.

He makes big promises to girls, collects pictures, and then when you refuse to have sex with him for free, he threatens blackmail.

Stay Away from this guy. Yes, some of us girls monitor the forum and we know exactly what's going on boys.

Baldy Cruiser
02-02-12, 22:19
This little petite spinner is on her way over to get busy. Can't wait!

Report to follow. She said she has an unreal head game.

Baldy Cruiser
02-03-12, 01:04
Holy FUCK!

BALDY CRUISER:)

Nutzoid
02-03-12, 01:25
Holy FUCK!

Baldy Cruiser.Seriously, what kind of vitamins, nutritional supplements and ED drugs are you taking? I got to to get me some. You are legendary. Nutz

Raider1206
02-03-12, 01:27
Holy FUCK!

Baldy Cruiser.Baldy my friend I give you the one man standing ovation.

Klnight555
02-03-12, 01:39
I haven't contacted any of them, I have no idea where they're at. By the way, I've already given out #2's info. I'm only giving each girl to each member, I don't want to spook them out.

Do you know what cities they are in?

Klnight555
02-03-12, 01:50
I'm sorry for your bad experience. Not all forum members are like that. Most of us are nice and cool guys. But please do not post email addresses and phone number on a public forum.

"T D"

Usmcpatriot25.

He makes big promises to girls, collects pictures, and then when you refuse to have sex with him for free, he threatens blackmail.

Stay Away from this guy. Yes, some of us girls monitor the forum and we know exactly what's going on boys.

Smokeallda
02-03-12, 02:12
I got Inga's info, contact her if you want, . apse_viz@hotmail.com

BladeRunner556
02-03-12, 02:40
Hey Judy,

Stop trying to pass your working girl ass off as a struggling student on CL, or anywhere else for that matter. Your bullshit isn't welcomed here.

"T

Usmcpatriot25.

Bigdan
02-03-12, 13:04
What the hell are you doing?

Why are you putting her email out in public like this?

If you like her, just put a comment and if someone is interested you can communicate with person on privates! But like this? Oh man!

I understand if they rip you off or they are really trying to blackmail you, than I totally agree with you putting their info here! But if not, please can we be more secret?

I got Inga's info, contact her if you want, . apse_viz@hotmail.com

Nutzoid
02-03-12, 13:22
What the hell are you doing?

Why are you putting her email out in public like this?

If you like her, just put a comment and if someone is interested you can communicate with person on privates! But like this? Oh man!

I understand if they rip you off or they are really trying to blackmail you, than I totally agree with you putting their info here! But if not, please can we be more secret?I've seen Inga and this kind of shit pisses me off. I hope Franklin takes care of him. He is already on the short leash as a couple of his posts have been deleted in his short monger life on this site.

Christophe1
02-03-12, 16:03
I've seen Inga and this kind of shit pisses me off. I hope Franklin takes care of him. He is already on the short leash as a couple of his posts have been deleted in his short monger life on this site.I hope no one bothers the person that the email belongs to.

Isn't there some kind of common sense that goes with the title of this section, Non-pros?

Even if they are UTR they are trying to be discreet. UTRS would easily find this site if they ever googled their emails and would be pretty mad with those they recognized.

Is there a list of the rules or does everyone make them up as they go along?

Treading Water
02-03-12, 17:05
I got Inga's info, contact her if you want, . apse_viz@hotmail.comYeah, that's not her email. He's probably LE and wanting to collect peoples emails. Everybody should blacklist.

Treading Water
02-03-12, 17:44
Yeah, that's not her email. He's probably LE and wanting to collect peoples emails. Everybody should blacklist.. Or more likely a spammer / hacker looking to play games. For those of you that don't know it, if you go to the main page (Click the "all the forums" link) there is a section at the bottom for administration. It includes posting sections for "Complaints about other users" and a "Banned Users Hall of Shame". I'm pretty sure Jackson keep close tabs there. It also makes some interesting reading.

Kampfire
02-03-12, 20:21
I don't know what to make of my back and forth with this one yet. Very vague. Any of you guys had any experience with her? All intel helps. Be safe out there.

Kampfire

Kampfire
02-03-12, 20:29
Thanks for the intel guys, Baldy, Lickenipples, Dctator, I added her DSL's to my list. I work in her area for small stretches at a time and that's going to be a nice relaxing stop.

Yes, I have seen her 2 years ago. She is excellent. Have fun. She is at Manchester & Lincoln in Playa Del Rey. Westchester area. Car suck in parking structure.

Baldy Cruiser.

Baldy Cruiser
02-04-12, 00:33
She came over right on time. Looks cuter & younger in person. Gave her some moscato & she took a shower.
Got out of the shower & started sucking my dick Good!!!

Baldy Cruiser
02-04-12, 00:46
AMAZING HEAD GAME! She can slob & work her mouth on a cock like no other! She bobs her head up & down on your cock like a piston. Her deep throat is extraordinary! She told me in an email that she had unreal head game & she lived up to it!

Baldy Cruiser
02-04-12, 00:56
I ate her pussy good & then boned her good! This little girl loves SEX! She kept rubbing her clit as I log jammed into her in mish! She is a Real Super Freak!

Then we went into the bedroom for some more fucking!

Baldy Cruiser
02-04-12, 01:04
This chick is one of the best ever! Awesome fun time with her! She is incredible! No time limit, no rush! Multi pops!

Johng 021
02-04-12, 01:35
What a very fitting tattoo on her lower back.

"Bad Little B*tch" Indeed

Great pics and even better shirt with splash of purple. Nice touch.

The best part of all is you can see she is really enjoying herself. Priceless

Kenkimark
02-04-12, 04:44
I was really on fire from the beginning of this year, and until 01/18/2011, I already fucked 6 new girls including a hot. 21y, professional model (not ones who thinks she is a model because of few photo shoots. This one has done more serious than that, and she just had really bad time.) I really thought that I am going break 100 non-pro (or non non-pro by some other definitions) barrier this year.

I got a reply from a struggling artist on or around 01/16, a young white girl, but probably mixed. At that time, I was talking to over 10 girls daily, and she was on the bottom of my priority list only because she looks so innocent. Whorish Asian and innocent white girl are top two for me.

Two girls canceled on me on 01/18, and she was available with a very low offer. Bypassing over 10 other new girls I intended to fuck, scheduled a meeting with her. She showed up on time, very shy and very innocent looking. I really thought that she is a one time hit because I had too many girls hotter than her. Local motel, after little talk, blah, blah, started to fuck her. Very inexperienced, but strangely, I felt that's how I had sex back to my HS time. After that, we started a talk, and she became more open starting to be this very fun story teller, and we ended up spending 3 hours' talking.

Couldn't take her off mind next day and canceled two hot girls I suppose to fuck on that day and contacted the artist, and 'yes'. Since then, I have being meeting her 4 or 5 times a week, and just recently, I gave her a key to my house. She is just so sweet and fun to have around. In many occasions, I didn't even care about sex and just to be around her makes me happy. She won't leave my place if I am still awake and kept holding me in her arms. She would clean my house without my notice even I hired a bad tamper cleaning lady like the one in Two and Half Man. She would bring me to hiking and museums, and I always ended up loving all places she brought me to.

And then, I got really irritated the fact that she gets all my attention, and made me not into new talents. So, I decided to be little nasty to her and hoped that she will do something makes me less interested in her.

The first, I decided to say something extremely offensive to her without any justification during the time together, and when I was prepared; called her; she turned around with that innocent face and I ended up kissing her. That was 01/25.

Second, the last few meetings, including last night, I intentionally "forgot" to pay her. I called her around this noon and was hoping that she says something about it, but none, just sweetness, and she cheerfully agreed to meet me again tonight. BTW, she had a busy day and is sleeping in my bed now.

This is how pathetic I am now.

She always wears the same, dirty, and cheap shoe. After talking to her this noon, I started feel so bad about what I did and I went to Macy's brought two shoes for her to surprise her. So pathetic.

I tried to keep posting and hoping that I can find someone who can spark my interests, none, so far. I passed all my promising findings to few friends, and as far as I know, the last one I passed, they are in an orderly fashion to fuck her. LOL.

She will only be in LA for another month. Her departure will devastate me, but I really don't know what to do. Offer her 6k a month, car, place to live, and take care of her as long as I am alive, probably next 40 years? Yes, I can. But, it will destroy her life because she just barely started hers, and she doesn't know what we have to do to be where we are today.

Have you guys had any experience like this?

BTW, replies from the last 3days, excluding my friends already picked.

Only if you are trusted members. PM me.

Nutzoid
02-04-12, 05:42
Kenkimark: Take it day by day, week by week and maybe years will pass. I have a attorney friend that has a gem and they have been together 20+ years now. He is very wealthy and she is 20 years his junior. Who is to say your ladies life will be better if she were to blaze her own trail without you? Take care of her and enjoy your HAPPY life together. Life is short, regrets are forever.

Raider1206
02-04-12, 08:31
I was really on fire from the beginning of this year, and until 01/18/2011, I already fucked 6 new girls including a hot. 21y, professional model (not ones who thinks she is a model because of few photo shoots. This one has done more serious than that, and she just had really bad time.) I really thought that I am going break 100 non-pro (or non non-pro by some other definitions) barrier this year.

I got a reply from a struggling artist on or around 01/16, a young white girl, but probably mixed. At that time, I was talking to over 10 girls daily, and she was on the bottom of my priority list only because she looks so innocent. Whorish Asian and innocent white girl are top two for me.

Two girls canceled on me on 01/18, and she was available with a very low offer. Bypassing over 10 other new girls I intended to fuck, scheduled a meeting with her. She showed up on time, very shy and very innocent looking. I really thought that she is a one time hit because I had too many girls hotter than her. Local motel, after little talk, blah, blah, started to fuck her. Very inexperienced, but strangely, I felt that's how I had sex back to my HS time. After that, we started a talk, and she became more open starting to be this very fun story teller, and we ended up spending 3 hours' talking.

Couldn't take her off mind next day and canceled two hot girls I suppose to fuck on that day and contacted the artist, and 'yes'. Since then, I have being meeting her 4 or 5 times a week, and just recently, I gave her a key to my house. She is just so sweet and fun to have around. In many occasions, I didn't even care about sex and just to be around her makes me happy. She won't leave my place if I am still awake and kept holding me in her arms. She would clean my house without my notice even I hired a bad tamper cleaning lady like the one in Two and Half Man. She would bring me to hiking and museums, and I always ended up loving all places she brought me to.

And then, I got really irritated the fact that she gets all my attention, and made me not into new talents. So, I decided to be little nasty to her and hoped that she will do something makes me less interested in her.

The first, I decided to say something extremely offensive to her without any justification during the time together, and when I was prepared; called her; she turned around with that innocent face and I ended up kissing her. That was 01/25.

Second, the last few meetings, including last night, I intentionally "forgot" to pay her. I called her around this noon and was hoping that she says something about it, but none, just sweetness, and she cheerfully agreed to meet me again tonight. BTW, she had a busy day and is sleeping in my bed now.

She always wears the same, dirty, and cheap shoe. After talking to her this noon, I started feel so bad about what I did and I went to Macy's brought two shoes for her to surprise her. So pathetic.

I tried to keep posting and hoping that I can find someone who can spark my interests, none, so far. I passed all my promising findings to few friends, and as far as I know, the last one I passed, they are in an orderly fashion to fuck her. LOL.

She will only be in LA for another month. Her departure will devastate me, but I really don't know what to do. Offer her 6k a month, car, place to live, and take care of her as long as I am alive, probably next 40 years? Yes, I can. But, it will destroy her life because she just barely started hers, and she doesn't know what we have to do to be where we are today.

Only if you are trusted members. PM me.Nice story bro I say hold on to her as long as possible you neve know what could come of it. Check your pm ull see what I mean LOL.

Ocrealguy
02-04-12, 10:18

Only if you are trusted members. PM me.Great experience, who knows what can happen in this hobby. Your inbox is full, number 3, 6& 7 available? Appreciate any info. Enjoy the next month!

Rainjam
02-04-12, 11:20
Quite often the stories that I read here are not to be shared outside this forum. However, this one is the exception. Great story bro. Is this proof that us hunters can be domesticated by the right woman, by the right reason, and, under the right circumstances, we might even enjoy it? Nahh.

Deerom
02-04-12, 12:06
She came over right on time. Looks cuter & younger in person. Gave her some moscato & she took a shower.

Got out of the shower & started sucking my dick Good!

Baldy Cruiser.Damn. What a sweetie.

Mykeinla
02-04-12, 12:59
#3? I'll take her off your buy hands.

BladeRunner556
02-04-12, 15:58
KM, it happens. Especially if you make it a SD / SB relationship outside of the notel / bedroom. I don't recall you mentioning to the crew that you gave her a key to your place, but that is clearly the point she became something more serious. I'm sure she can get her career started in LA, but I would advise against giving her $6k plus. I'm sure you can pay her living expenses for $3-4k. Keep it reasonable. Don't let your feelings dig into your wallet. Your profession trained you to be very logical. Use your noodle Devil Dog.

Beaver Slayer
02-04-12, 16:30
If this relationship is working, it doesn't matter how it developed. Don't let her go and stop playing games to test it. There are plenty of real life stressors to test relationships as they evolve. Why can't she grow her individuality here and share it with you and vice versa?

Dctator1
02-04-12, 16:34

So got a reply from Poetry who seemed nice. Did a little checking, and she has a FB and Twitter page, email seemed legit, and cell area code was from her hometown (not LA).

We started texting and she seemed nice, but really broke. She was looking for help paying her cell bill, which was. 60 but said any donation will help. So I throw out. 30, and she's fine with that. I thought that was to easy, but continued texting. So tried to set up a time, but she doesn't drive and can't host as she say's family is in town for the week (2cd sign things were a not so good). But I continued on. She final says she will get a friend to drive her to my place and that they will wait in the car while we have fun. I'm thinking who would drive 2 hours in traffic for. 30 (3rd sign things were bad) , but I agree. So numerous text later about being lost and this and that and I realize she is going to be a no show. Get a text from her the next day with some excuse and that she is ready to come over again. Hell I'm not doing anything that night so I agree, but knowing that she is most likely not going to show. This time I give her exact directions and basically 2 streets and 1 freeway so it's almost impossible to get lost. It's late and I know there is no traffic so I know how long it should take. Again a no show. The next day she sends me another text saying Hi. Have not replied since of course.

Bottom line is, she has a legit cell and email address, so maybe she is just playing people to have fun with her friends or maybe she is in need of money and can't drive and figured I would eventually drive to her. I checked my cell bill just to make sure it was not some kind of scam where you pay money for every text to that number and it is not.

Oh well, she is pretty hot. Wish she was legit, especially at that price.

Anyone else have dealings with her

Dctator1
02-04-12, 16:52
Texting these two, but have not meet up with them yet. Anyone else have dealings with them.

LB girl is an 18 yo student who has posted a couple times on CL looking for rent. Seemed nice enough, but defiantly knows what she is doing. Was sopposed to meet up with her, but she has since fallen off the radar. This seems to be happening to me a lot lately and I need to reverse this trend.

Eboni seems nice, college student looking for funds. Wants to give an hour and 1/2 massage and oral for 100. Going to try and set something up, unless of course I get some bad feedback here, or she flakes like my luck lately.

Luv Swallowers
02-04-12, 17:00
I will disagree with others. IMHO this is very creepy conduct and not paying your girl, no matter what your motivation, says alot about your character. I'm sure people will disagree. But guys like you trip me out. Happy mongering and I hope you hit 100.

Raider1206
02-04-12, 17:22
Texting these two, but have not meet up with them yet. Anyone else have dealings with them.

LB girl is an 18 yo student who has posted a couple times on CL looking for rent. Seemed nice enough, but defiantly knows what she is doing. Was sopposed to meet up with her, but she has since fallen off the radar. This seems to be happening to me a lot lately and I need to reverse this trend.

Eboni seems nice, college student looking for funds. Wants to give an hour and 1/2 massage and oral for 100. Going to try and set something up, unless of course I get some bad feedback here, or she flakes like my luck lately.

164147Eboni I was supposed to meet with but she is pro big time and does this thing quite a bit so I passed on her

FrenchLuvah
02-04-12, 17:33
I've just discovered this amazing site. Thanks for all the info, guys. This girl responded to my ad. Anyone know anything about her?

Robvandam70
02-04-12, 23:03
Hey guys. I have been a reader for some time yet I have not participated in the posting until yesterday (1post). I want to know if you can tell me where can I get cialis. I searched criagslist but I am scared of being busted by LE. If anyone has a source, please let me know. Valentine's day is coming and I need them asap.

Dctator1
02-04-12, 23:17
Eboni I was supposed to meet with but she is pro big time and does this thing quite a bit so I passed on herNo I agree, Eboni is definitely a pro, but if the massage is any good and oral all for 100, I'll give it a shot. If it was just oral I would have passed. Will give an update after our meeting

Raider1206
02-04-12, 23:52
I've just discovered this amazing site. Thanks for all the info, guys. This girl responded to my ad. Anyone know anything about her?

164167Never seen her but I'd love some of that one

Mphelper909
02-05-12, 01:28

"T D"

usmcpatriot25@yahoo.com

Usmcpatriot25.

(626) 465-5344.

Stay Away from this guy. Yes, some of us girls monitor the forum and we know exactly what's going on boys.Http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/m4w/2774750917.html

http://www.ipillion.com/ip/209.131.36.158

Raider1206
02-05-12, 03:32
Eboni I was supposed to meet with but she is pro big time and does this thing quite a bit so I passed on herHold the phone. I take back this comment I'm set for a meeting with her tomorrow at Starbucks. She's texting me some pretty freaky stuff so I mite have to poke around a bit

Kenkimark
02-05-12, 04:29
Just deleted old messages, and please feel free to message me.

Kenkimark
02-05-12, 05:54
She replied my ads few times, but never got a chance to meet her.

LB girl looks very nice.

Kenkimark
02-05-12, 06:32
For your comment, and I will try my best to keep her around.

Kenkimark: Take it day by day, week by week and maybe years will pass. I have a attorney friend that has a gem and they have been together 20+ years now. He is very wealthy and she is 20 years his junior. Who is to say your ladies life will be better if she were to blaze her own trail without you? Take care of her and enjoy your HAPPY life together. Life is short, regrets are forever.

Pcpc1688
02-05-12, 07:47

164167Yes I know about her, she is a hoe in need of cash. Thats all you need to know isn't it. They all do, thats why they do what they do isn't it or do I have it wrong?

Kmark, nice faireytale story man! Secret is if they make me happy. Great sex, takes care of house but if she makes me happy and I enjoy being around her is key. Hoes here in LA as 2 dimes a dozen. Glad you found a soulmate maybe.

PC out

Treading Water
02-05-12, 12:09
I will disagree with others. IMHO this is very creepy conduct and not paying your girl, no matter what your motivation, says alot about your character. I'm sure people will disagree. But guys like you trip me out. Happy mongering and I hope you hit 100.I can't disagree with you more. I've forgotten to pay my regular / repeat girl before. I reminded her later and she said "don't worry about it, that one's on me". You have to understand some of these non-pro girls are only partly in it for the money. Sometimes they want more sex than they're getting and this is a win-win. It's quick, easy to set up, and they get a little money. Sometimes they are bored and they like the risk and excitement. If they are young and hot and the guy is old and not so hot, they can justify it in their mind by getting paid.

Raider1206
02-05-12, 12:50
I can't disagree with you more. I've forgotten to pay my regular / repeat girl before. I reminded her later and she said "don't worry about it, that one's on me". You have to understand some of these non-pro girls are only partly in it for the money. Sometimes they want more sex than they're getting and this is a win-win. It's quick, easy to set up, and they get a little money. Sometimes they are bored and they like the risk and excitement. If they are young and hot and the guy is old and not so hot, they can justify it in their mind by getting paid.I agree with you on this one. I've gotten lots of free rides from the few I see regularly. Most of the time they will text me to see what I'm doing and to let me know they are horny and would like to hook up. I tell them I'm short rite. Pw and they say they are not looking for money just a good fuck or some good oral.

Smokeallda
02-05-12, 14:21
Thats the real inga's e-mail address I know your just trying to protect her identity from the mongers who will fuck her like an old rag doll, put the e-mail address in facebook too and you will see the real inga and LOLatall you paranoid I'm just giving you this info to the newbies so they won't depend on the senior members only reply classification.

Yeah, that's not her email. He's probably LE and wanting to collect peoples emails. Everybody should blacklist.

Penn7
02-05-12, 14:21
Been emailing with this girl, Laura. 19 from Glendale. Anyone have any info on her. The emails have been a little wierd, so I figured I'd check here. Appreciated.

SlvrSurfer
02-05-12, 15:08
Been emailing with this girl, Laura. 19 from Glendale. Anyone have any info on her. The emails have been a little wierd, so I figured I'd check here. Appreciated.

164239She looks under age. Probably why the replies are weird.

Banaba
02-05-12, 16:41

164239She's probably Igna in Glendale.

WhenWhen
02-05-12, 16:51
Another outstanding girl. You are the king. She is one of your best. I love the last pic in the t-shirt with her pussy peaking out at the bottom.

This chick is one of the best ever! Awesome fun time with her! She is incredible! No time limit, no rush! Multi pops!

Baldy Cruiser.

BladeRunner556
02-05-12, 17:10
That's Inga. She's in her early 20s. The communication might seem odd because she's Latvian (or Lithuanian). You'll probably have to pick her up at the In-N-Out off Brand.

Raider1206
02-05-12, 20:59
Some of these women that respond to ads are funny I was talking to one and she wants to be paid just to hang out and chill not looking for anything sexual. What a waste of time why would I post something just because I want a friend to pay to hang out with me.

Dontbebare
02-05-12, 23:31
I guess there are some women that feel you should just pay them no matter what. At least they are offering to spend time with you for the money. If you don't have any plans with the ones that are not down please pm the email address to me. Sounds like something I could have a little fun with.

Some of these women that respond to ads are funny I was talking to one and she wants to be paid just to hang out and chill not looking for anything sexual. What a waste of time why would I post something just because I want a friend to pay to hang out with me.

FunTrust
02-06-12, 12:01
I guess there are some women that feel you should just pay them no matter what. At least they are offering to spend time with you for the money. If you don't have any plans with the ones that are not down please pm the email address to me. Sounds like something I could have a little fun with.They may just be cautious. If they are what your looking for, invite for a 10 minute coffee and see what happens. They may need a little push to go, or just ask in the meet if they would like to get better acquainted, with no mention of money. The may give a freeby, ask for money or tell you to go to heck. Try it. I have never tried this strategy (don't have the time) but it might work.

Raider1206
02-06-12, 14:29
They may just be cautious. If they are what your looking for, invite for a 10 minute coffee and see what happens. They may need a little push to go, or just ask in the meet if they would like to get better acquainted, with no mention of money. The may give a freeby, ask for money or tell you to go to heck. Try it. I have never tried this strategy (don't have the time) but it might work.She flat out said nothing sexual at all. Now if she seemed cautious I would of did the lunch or coffee thing but she was strait out about not having sex and honestly she wasn't all that great looking to put in so much work

Bakonick
02-06-12, 15:16
Ok guys. So I've been reading these posts the last few days. Where do you place your ads looking for these girls? I'm not in LA so I won't be dropping in on your game. LOL any help or pointers would be appreciated. You can pm me if you like.

Thanks and happy hunting!

Treading Water
02-06-12, 20:25
That's Inga. She's in her early 20s. The communication might seem odd because she's Latvian (or Lithuanian). You'll probably have to pick her up at the In-N-Out off Brand.Since Smokeallda decided to post Inga's personal email and tell everybody how to find her Facebook page, I thought you might as well all know the rest of the story.

Inga isn't odd because she's Latvian. She's odd because she's mentally ill. Her every thought and movement is driven by her desire to get more plastic surgery. As soon as she completes a procedure, her mind conjures up another facial flaw that has to be fixed and she is back at it to save for the next surgery. She is a textbook case of a condition called Body Dismorphic Disorder (BDD). Here is a link to read about BDD. A lot of people think Michael Jackson also had BDD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Those that have been with her will recognize some of the symptoms listed in the wiki under compulsive behaviors, like the obsession with mirrors (if there is one in the room her eyes are on it constantly) , and the hair combing (she uses her fingers). I have told her all this and she admits that she's messed up (she blames her father) but feels like another surgery is all she really needs to fix herself (see the 3rd paragraph in the wiki Overview). When I first met her in September she said she'd be done with surgery after she got her mouth / chin done. That surgery was done in October. Now she's having her nose done in a month. She says that will be it. It won't be.

If that isn't bad enough, she also may be anorexic. She eats 0-500 calories a day and is noticeably weak and listless from lack of calories. She's lost about 10-20 lbs since September. Her breasts look like they've gone from B / C cups to small A cups. She thinks that's a good thing. She wants to completely lose her breasts and then get implants.

I've been trying to talk her into getting help but I think it's pretty hopeless. This reminds me of a joke.

Q: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Just one, but the light bulb has to want to change.

LikeTheNipples
02-06-12, 21:04
I got a reply from this one. She has a really cute face, but I am leaning towards the spam category.
Said she's in Woodland Hills.
What are your opinions?

LikeTheNipples
02-06-12, 21:06
Almost forgot about this one.

Any comments on both?

Thanks.

Millhaven
02-06-12, 21:37
I got a reply from this one. She has a really cute face, but I am leaning towards the spam category.

What are your opinions?

164385That's a porn star and it's a common affiliate site scam. No matter what my ad says, the email says come to my place in Woodland Hills.

ILuvIt
02-06-12, 22:33

What are your opinions?

164385I found her pics on this site. I hope it works.

http://www.teenagedecadence.com/forums/pictures/t-a-cute-friend-28384.html

Found another site....

http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=40710

AsianFrosty
02-06-12, 23:32
I'm assuming this one is a scam since she is asking for drugs. She says she will host in a Valencia hotel. I'm thinking it is a sting op?

LikeTheNipples
02-07-12, 00:21
Thanks! I kinda had a feeling, but I hadn't seen her pic before and I tried tineye and nothing. But good to know it's spam.

Thanks again!

Dontbebare
02-07-12, 01:33
Boy they make it tempting if its a sting. Guess with all thats out there not even worth pursuing in anyway.

I'm assuming this one is a scam since she is asking for drugs. She says she will host in a Valencia hotel. I'm thinking it is a sting op?

FunTrust
02-07-12, 10:20
She flat out said nothing sexual at all. Now if she seemed cautious I would of did the lunch or coffee thing but she was strait out about not having sex and honestly she wasn't all that great looking to put in so much workSounds like a date. NO NO NO Don't do That. Why did you stop? She just needs coaxing, can't admit she would do it for money, but may tell you her story. Otherwise, why would she answer the ad. A coffee and a subway sandwich and you are in. If it doesn't work, bill me. I agree, they can be to much work.

Raider1206
02-07-12, 11:17
Sounds like a date. NO NO NO Don't do That. Why did you stop? She just needs coaxing, can't admit she would do it for money, but may tell you her story. Otherwise, why would she answer the ad. A coffee and a subway sandwich and you are in. If it doesn't work, bill me. I agree, they can be to much work.I've worked on a few that were like that because they were at least a little open to the idea but this one was no way only friends and that's it. It was going to be way to much work for no pay off especially when I got other ones ready to go as soon as I call. Thanks for the advice

Millhaven
02-07-12, 11:24

164432The picture is totally different than last year's "bring me meth to Valencia" chick. I think absolutely a sting.

Luv Da Latinas
02-07-12, 13:47

164432If she's asking for meth at the very least I would guess that's not a real pic, meth user have messed up teeth and don't have a body like that. LASD will be there or you'll get clocked and robbed. Use common sense and at least make the first meet in a wide open public place, not in some hotel room.

Luv Da Latinas
02-07-12, 14:04
Some of these women that respond to ads are funny I was talking to one and she wants to be paid just to hang out and chill not looking for anything sexual. What a waste of time why would I post something just because I want a friend to pay to hang out with me.On the surface this may be a throwaway. I picked up someone else's throwaway and just like everybody else they get tired of answering endless emails. Sooner or later they throw in the towel just like we toss up their info we're done and put a lot of effort for not. My throwaway I picked up is 28 years younger than I, we meet at least once a week for at least 6-7 hours at a time. Pay the monthly rent, get a good 2-3 hours of bare fun in our weekly visits, lives just 20 minutes away. Just food for thought, may turn out to be more than just hanging out. Remember this is the first time for some of these girls, some aren't those hardened MP girls that touch your back for 25 minutes then jump on top and pop you in 5 all the while mamasan banging on the door. I'd ask you for their contact info, but for now I'm content with this young Italiano. Stay safe, and save some for me.

Raider1206
02-07-12, 18:04
On the surface this may be a throwaway. I picked up someone else's throwaway and just like everybody else they get tired of answering endless emails. Sooner or later they throw in the towel just like we toss up their info we're done and put a lot of effort for not. My throwaway I picked up is 28 years younger than I, we meet at least once a week for at least 6-7 hours at a time. Pay the monthly rent, get a good 2-3 hours of bare fun in our weekly visits, lives just 20 minutes away. Just food for thought, may turn out to be more than just hanging out. Remember this is the first time for some of these girls, some aren't those hardened MP girls that touch your back for 25 minutes then jump on top and pop you in 5 all the while mamasan banging on the door. I'd ask you for their contact info, but for now I'm content with this young Italiano. Stay safe, and save some for me.Meeting up with this sexy little Latina MILF that sucks the best dick dt ball licking and she squirts. This will be round 2 with her I guess that's why I don't like to bust my ass on the effort with some of these ladies I'm spoiled by the few I keep close by

Primprimate
02-07-12, 18:08

164432Thats an LA hipster check model with huge knockers named Shay Marie.

Dctator1
02-07-12, 20:42
Sounds like a good find and a great time. How about a pic?

Have fun with her.

Meeting up with this sexy little Latina MILF that sucks the best dick dt ball licking and she squirts. This will be round 2 with her I guess that's why I don't like to bust my ass on the effort with some of these ladies I'm spoiled by the few I keep close by

AsianFrosty
02-07-12, 21:57
Thats an LA hipster check model with huge knockers named Shay Marie.I mentioned that she looked like her in a reply. She said she gets that all the time and is annoyed. Riiiiight

Raider1206
02-07-12, 22:32
Sounds like a good find and a great time. How about a pic?

Have fun with her.She works for the state in the tax department so I don't want to put her out there like that but I'll try to get a pussy shot and post it so you guy can see. According to her it's nice and bald for me today. In the room waiting for her now

Rail Monkey
02-08-12, 03:35
I mentioned that she looked like her in a reply. She said she gets that all the time and is annoyed. Riiiiight"Annoyed", huh? She ought to be flattered.

http://thechive.com/2011/02/15/shay-maria-presented-without-photoshop-41-hq-photos/

Deerom
02-08-12, 09:57
Meeting up with this sexy little Latina MILF that sucks the best dick dt ball licking and she squirts. This will be round 2 with her I guess that's why I don't like to bust my ass on the effort with some of these ladies I'm spoiled by the few I keep close byCare to share the latina MILF squirter?

Raider1206
02-08-12, 16:26
Care to share the latina MILF squirter?She won't see friends. I asked if she ever changes her mind I'll pass along

Christophe1
02-09-12, 00:31
Latina with long red hair. Southbay.

Jack Reacher
02-09-12, 00:59
Latina with long red hair. Southbay.I banged her good for 3 hours. She is a horny MILF. She loves DATY & goes berzerk during bare back anal. I shot 5 loads in her ass. She just loves it. Very good pricing as well. She has to feel a connection & does ask for a pic first.

She emailed me this at first "If I like your pics, you can eat my pussy, finger me, I'll suck your cock, you can rub your cock on my clit, fuck me, and cum in me. If I really like you cock and you pics, you can have anal too. Twice a week 45 minutes each, for the 80 each time."

Then she emailed this " My ass is very tight and soft inside. I think you will enjoy it. Can you cum and get hard more than once in the time you are here?

SHE IS A SUPER DUPER FREAK!

Christophe1
02-09-12, 01:11
I banged her good for 3 hours. She is a horny MILF. She loves DATY & goes berzerk during bare back anal. I shot 5 loads in her ass. She just loves it. Very good pricing as well. She has to feel a connection & does ask for a pic first.

She emailed me this at first "If I like your pics, you can eat my pussy, finger me, I'll suck your cock, you can rub your cock on my clit, fuck me, and cum in me. If I really like you cock and you pics, you can have anal too. Twice a week 45 minutes each, for the 80 each time."

Then she emailed this " My ass is very tight and soft inside. I think you will enjoy it. Can you cum and get hard more than once in the time you are here?

SHE IS A SUPER DUPER FREAK!Thanks for the info. I am new at this and was a little worried about ending up in the news.

Mr Plod
02-09-12, 01:24
[QUOTE=Jack Reacher; 1378740]I banged her good for 3 hours. She is a horny MILF. She loves DATY & goes berzerk during bare back anal. I shot 5 loads in her ass. She just loves it. Very good pricing as well. She has to feel a connection & does ask for a pic first.

I don't mean to be judgmental but why would anyone in their right mind have bareback anal sex with anyone, including a girlfriend who has not shown you her recent blood tests or asked to see yours. It is about the best way other than sharing needles to give and get AIDS. It just makes no sense to me, if it was offered to me I would be out the door in 2 seconds flat even if it meant leaving the money behind. I wouldn't have protected sex with someone that that on their menu.

ChrisPoontang
02-09-12, 02:06
I banged her good for 3 hours. She is a horny MILF. She loves DATY & goes berzerk during bare back anal. I shot 5 loads in her ass. She just loves it. Very good pricing as well. She has to feel a connection & does ask for a pic first.

SHE IS A SUPER DUPER FREAK!Her email address is venetianla@aol.com

She contacted me a while back and send me the same pics.

Her facial features, fucked up boob job and the shape of her hips and legs just arent right for me.

Yeah I think she is a tranny.

I'd have to see a birth certificate that proves other wise. Her willingness to do bareback pretty much confirms it.

I don't judge anyone but I think you shot 5 loads in a dudes ass.

Devoti
02-09-12, 02:09
I don't judge anyone but I think you shot 5 loads in a dudes ass.Funny as hell!

FunTrust
02-09-12, 02:30
Her email address is venetianla@aol.com

Her facial features, fucked up boob job and the shape of her hips and legs just arent right for me.

I'd have to see a birth certificate that proves other wise. Her willingness to do bareback pretty much confirms it.

I don't judge anyone but I think you shot 5 loads in a dudes ass.Wouldn't he have found out if she was a tranny when he did DATY,

I take the report with a small gain of salt

Kenkimark
02-09-12, 04:52
Not interested, but I really like this pic she sent to me.

Brian139
02-09-12, 04:54
I don't judge anyone but I think you shot 5 loads in a dudes ass.Noooooo, Jack can't do that!

Kenkimark
02-09-12, 05:33
Agree. I don't really like to take side and don't like to argue anything at all.

But, I have your back on this. Few weeks back, when I saw an ad that a non-pro got pregnant, I was outraged.

I had very few BB but that was stupid, and get an non-pro pregnant, that's just "what fuck".

[QUOTE=Jack Reacher; 1378740]I banged her good for 3 hours. She is a horny MILF. She loves DATY & goes berzerk during bare back anal. I shot 5 loads in her ass. She just loves it. Very good pricing as well. She has to feel a connection & does ask for a pic first.

I don't mean to be judgmental but why would anyone in their right mind have bareback anal sex with anyone, including a girlfriend who has not shown you her recent blood tests or asked to see yours. It is about the best way other than sharing needles to give and get AIDS. It just makes no sense to me, if it was offered to me I would be out the door in 2 seconds flat even if it meant leaving the money behind. I wouldn't have protected sex with someone that that on their menu.

Kenkimark
02-09-12, 05:36
Missy? Never met her, but she replied to my ads few times, but not interested.

Almost forgot about this one.

Any comments on both?

Thanks.

Kenkimark
02-09-12, 05:48
I met her 3 times last year and stopped because too many guys are hitting her, but she never told me anything related to this.

Thank you for the report, and now, it makes sense why she conducts herself that way.

Since Smokeallda decided to post Inga's personal email and tell everybody how to find her Facebook page, I thought you might as well all know the rest of the story.

Inga isn't odd because she's Latvian. She's odd because she's mentally ill. Her every thought and movement is driven by her desire to get more plastic surgery. As soon as she completes a procedure, her mind conjures up another facial flaw that has to be fixed and she is back at it to save for the next surgery. She is a textbook case of a condition called Body Dismorphic Disorder (BDD). Here is a link to read about BDD. A lot of people think Michael Jackson also had BDD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

Those that have been with her will recognize some of the symptoms listed in the wiki under compulsive behaviors, like the obsession with mirrors (if there is one in the room her eyes are on it constantly) , and the hair combing (she uses her fingers). I have told her all this and she admits that she's messed up (she blames her father) but feels like another surgery is all she really needs to fix herself (see the 3rd paragraph in the wiki Overview). When I first met her in September she said she'd be done with surgery after she got her mouth / chin done. That surgery was done in October. Now she's having her nose done in a month. She says that will be it. It won't be.

If that isn't bad enough, she also may be anorexic. She eats 0-500 calories a day and is noticeably weak and listless from lack of calories. She's lost about 10-20 lbs since September. Her breasts look like they've gone from B / C cups to small A cups. She thinks that's a good thing. She wants to completely lose her breasts and then get implants.

I've been trying to talk her into getting help but I think it's pretty hopeless. This reminds me of a joke.

Q: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Just one, but the light bulb has to want to change.

Deerom
02-09-12, 11:21
Latina with long red hair. Southbay.She had an ad up on some site recently, within the last year. I may have corresponded with her, but never set anythying up. Try googling a number or maybe the tineye thing.

Deerom
02-09-12, 11:25
Latina with long red hair. Southbay.She was advertising on some site recently. I almost set something up with her but never finalized anything. Try googling her number.

Nutzoid
02-09-12, 12:26

I don't judge anyone but I think you shot 5 loads in a dudes ass.Lay your hand flat on the table, in 99% of all men their index finger is shorter than their ring finger, the opposite is true in women. 99% of women have longer index fingers than their ring finger. They can have hormone treatment, cut off the penis and make a snatch, get a boob job and remove the adam's apple but the hands are the dead give away. From looking at the hands in the pics, this is a female. If you ever have a doubt as to the person being a tranny just have them lay their hand flat and look for a short index. Short index means get the hell out of the bed or car! Unless of course you are into that sort of thing, then by all means partake.

Jack Reacher
02-09-12, 12:58
What's with putting emails out in the open forum. Jackson should have you excommunicated for that. Not cool at all.

{. NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically. }

This chick was one of the sexxiest woman I've been with. Very sensual & her latina accent adds to her smoldering eyes as you fuck her in all 3 orifices. Her skin is soft & she is a squirter!

Dildo Baggens
02-09-12, 13:26
How on Earth can anyone rationalize doing BB intercourse sex with any provider is beyond comprehension. Just think for a minute, If you contact HIV you will be on medication the rest of your shortened life, plus there's a high probability of receiving HEP C, which, there is no cure for and those meds for treatment have terrible side effects. How ignorant can one be.

Reacher, you have a death wish. Get some help man.

Baggens.

Agree. I don't really like to take side and don't like to argue anything at all.

But, I have your back on this. Few weeks back, when I saw an ad that a non-pro got pregnant, I was outraged.

I had very few BB but that was stupid, and get an non-pro pregnant, that's just "what fuck".

[QUOTE=Mr Plod; 1378758]

Baldy Cruiser
02-09-12, 13:45
Working on this one. I love her look & her pics. Negotiating price.

Rammer
02-09-12, 13:55
Lay your hand flat on the table, in 99% of all men their index finger is shorter than their ring finger, the opposite is true in women. 99% of women have longer index fingers than their ring finger. They can have hormone treatment, cut off the penis and make a snatch, get a boob job and remove the adam's apple but the hands are the dead give away. From looking at the hands in the pics, this is a female. If you ever have a doubt as to the person being a tranny just have them lay their hand flat and look for a short index. Short index means get the hell out of the bed or car! Unless of course you are into that sort of thing, then by all means partake.Learned something new. Great info. Thanks!

Rammer

Rammer
02-09-12, 13:58

Baldy Cruiser.WOW. I want some. Have fun. Wonder how she would look in your shirt.

Rammer

Lift Her Up
02-09-12, 14:24
Lay your hand flat on the table, in 99% of all men their index finger is shorter than their ring finger, the opposite is true in women. 99% of women have longer index fingers than their ring finger. They can have hormone treatment, cut off the penis and make a snatch, get a boob job and remove the adam's apple but the hands are the dead give away. From looking at the hands in the pics, this is a female. If you ever have a doubt as to the person being a tranny just have them lay their hand flat and look for a short index. Short index means get the hell out of the bed or car! Unless of course you are into that sort of thing, then by all means partake.I admit I was pretty skeptical when I read this. But he's right. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

-Lift Her Up

Devoti
02-09-12, 14:41

Baldy Cruiser.Wow! That's Awesome!

Dildo Baggens
02-09-12, 14:59
Okay, I see a new trend in cosmetic surgery. Digit reduction! Or, A? Enlargement? All covered by Obama care.

Baggens.

I admit I was pretty skeptical when I read this. But he's right. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

-Lift Her Up

LuckyElite
02-09-12, 15:24

Baldy Cruiser.Pics of that girl are all over the Internet, don't remember her name. I wonder who you're actually talking to.

Raider1206
02-09-12, 16:05

Baldy Cruiser.Wow good luck with that one baldy that's a great find

LuckyLou
02-09-12, 16:17

Baldy Cruiser.What's to negotiate, pay the girl and get on with it! Can I hear everybody say DAYUM!

LL

LikeTheNipples
02-09-12, 16:36
Missy? Never met her, but she replied to my ads few times, but not interested.Yep, Missy is the name. I've been back and forth with her through emails. But no meeting as of yet. Says she has a kid and can't find a baby sitter. And that her sister sometimes watches the baby, but she acts like a be* most of the time with her.

Devoti
02-09-12, 17:03
Have any of you guys ever had an experience where the girl started to develop feelings for you? What do you about it? Also, how do you normally end arrangements with women you've been seeing regularly? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Mykeinla
02-09-12, 17:30
Anyone know of any notels in the San gabriel valley area? Senior members pm if you can.

LuckyLou
02-09-12, 17:34
Have you guys had any experience like this?Thanks for reminding me. Now I am going to go home and get drunk!

LL

Tzx131
02-09-12, 17:49
Anyone know of any notels in the San gabriel valley area? Senior members pm if you can.SGV is a pretty wide area. In Pasadena on Colorado, on the border with Arcadia, is El Rancho.

SeanTime53
02-09-12, 17:50
Saw her pic on previous posts here but nobody noted any intel or experience. Has anyone seen her?

Please post or hit me up directly!

Danny2
02-09-12, 20:02
Anyone know of any notels in the San gabriel valley area? Senior members pm if you can.Royal Knight Motel

Danny2
02-09-12, 21:09
Anyone end up seeing this one?

The Tall Man
02-09-12, 21:13

Baldy Cruiser.BC,

Got to love those 2 brass knuckles tats on her abs. For the life of me I will never understand why these pretty women screw up their beautiful skin for this kind of shit.

The Tall Man

Mmorrison
02-09-12, 22:09
Have any of you guys ever had an experience where the girl started to develop feelings for you? What do you about it? Also, how do you normally end arrangements with women you've been seeing regularly? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.It happens. I've had several that expressed regret for taking the first donation and asked to hookup / date without future financing. Usually it means free sex for weeks / months then runs the course of a normal relationship. Only once have I caught a girl responding to new ads and it was around the first of the next month.

Danny2
02-09-12, 23:52

Baldy Cruiser.Http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2oo-special-petite-ebonya-call-you-wont-regret-24/20728397

AnalPlay09
02-09-12, 23:56
She wrote me numerous times off of numerous ads in the past.

I got scared, as her former email address (poverofio at the same. Com as the new one) , also lead to a multiple monger ads looking for a non-pro. If you google, they are still up. I questioned her on that, and then she started posting and responding with the new venetion email address immediately after.

Proceed with caution. Perhaps she is attached to a pimp who was posting the other ads. Who knows. Always smelled suspicious to me.

I don't judge anyone but I think you shot 5 loads in a dudes ass.

Member #4435
02-10-12, 00:25
It happens. I've had several that expressed regret for taking the first donation and asked to hookup / date without future financing. Usually it means free sex for weeks / months then runs the course of a normal relationship. Only once have I caught a girl responding to new ads and it was around the first of the next month.I concur. Some of the times I've just played the role of "boyfriend" to get the freebies. Once I tire of the girl, I initiate a breakup and move on.

Jo Hosa Witness
02-10-12, 00:26
Anyone know of any notels in the San gabriel valley area? Senior members pm if you can.I know of one in SGV / Rosemead area where a CAMP used to send me whenever they were "in-between locations". I never paid for the room myself but I heard it's something like. 20 / hr. Send me a pm if this works for you. I'm also seeking a notel in mid-wilshire, if anyone has info, please send me a pm. K thanks!

Devoti
02-10-12, 00:49
It happens. I've had several that expressed regret for taking the first donation and asked to hookup / date without future financing. Usually it means free sex for weeks / months then runs the course of a normal relationship. Only once have I caught a girl responding to new ads and it was around the first of the next month.Thanks for the response Mmorrison. How do you go about ending paid arrangements?

Devoti
02-10-12, 00:50
Http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2oo-special-petite-ebonya-call-you-wont-regret-24/20728397I think those pics are stolen.

Kenkimark
02-10-12, 01:46
I know few, but where exactly are you talking about?

Anyone know of any notels in the San gabriel valley area? Senior members pm if you can.

Kenkimark
02-10-12, 02:16
Because of your status, from now, I will refer you as "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named".

You deserve it.

Baldy Cruiser.

Kenkimark
02-10-12, 03:28
Its easy for me if they bring a paper showing them DD free within a week.

Two girls actually asked me to bring my result to show them, and I have no problem because I get tested once a month.

Even that, I am trying to avoid BB with them.

How on Earth can anyone rationalize doing BB intercourse sex with any provider is beyond comprehension. Just think for a minute, If you contact HIV you will be on medication the rest of your shortened life, plus there's a high probability of receiving HEP C, which, there is no cure for and those meds for treatment have terrible side effects. How ignorant can one be.

Reacher, you have a death wish. Get some help man.

Baggens.

[QUOTE=Kenkimark; 1378836]Agree. I don't really like to take side and don't like to argue anything at all.

Kenkimark
02-10-12, 04:43
Whats He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is doing tonight.

Beach Dweller
02-10-12, 09:14
Http://losangeles.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2oo-special-petite-ebonya-call-you-wont-regret-24/20728397Real girl / model name is Vanity Mann do a google search on her

FunTrust
02-10-12, 17:36

I don't judge anyone but I think you shot 5 loads in a dudes ass.Five Loads, man you are a stud. It would take me a week to do that with a few extra naps. Five in three hours, who is the pharmacists.

Hummer Bird
02-10-12, 21:38
I banged her good for 3 hours. She is a horny MILF. She loves DATY & goes berzerk during bare back anal. I shot 5 loads in her ass. She just loves it. Very good pricing as well. She has to feel a connection & does ask for a pic first. She emailed me this at first "If

SHE IS A SUPER DUPER FREAK!Man please forward the digits for the super freak latina that loves it in the ass for 3 fucking hours.

Shit man that is out of out of fucking control!

Cheers.

HB

Baldy Cruiser
02-10-12, 23:21
She is on her way over. I hope I don't break her in half. LOL.

Is this a Great Country or what! Hubba, Hubba, Schawing!

Kenkimark
02-11-12, 04:15
Sorry about inconvenience, but I accidentally deleted all messages in my inbox.

Please message me again. Sorry.

Ocampo2
02-11-12, 13:11
She is on her way over. I hope I don't break her in half. LOL.

Is this a Great Country or what! Hubba, Hubba, Schawing!

Baldy Cruiser.Looks nice. This is a great country. Hope you enjoyed, waiting for the report

Loop Vet
02-11-12, 14:34

Baldy Cruiser.I suspect these pics are fake. This girl, as the kids say, is "tumbler famous" (remove the e in tumbler). Unless of course she's escorting.

Baldy Cruiser
02-11-12, 18:32
She lives in the South Bay, so she is close by & can drive to all us horny South Bay Mongerers! A Real Petite Sweet Treat!

5 feet one half inch she said. LOL. You can pick her up with one arm & spin her around.

Nice BBBJ. She is flat chested & has a cute little behind. She slobbed me good. Then she gave me a lap dance & sat on my cock! Nice! I felt like I was in the titty bar! CG & RCG. I ate her pussy. Tasted sweet as honey.

Baldy Cruiser
02-11-12, 19:38
I boned her good & spun her around on my cock! A true Spinner!

She loves doggie & I pounded into her as she pushed back into me. After a good long time, I ripped off the condom & shot a load on her back.

Gmt345
02-11-12, 23:47

She loves doggie & I pounded into her as she pushed back into me. After a good long time, I ripped off the condom & shot a load on her back.

Baldy Cruiser.With regards to barebacking:

Originally Posted by Scorpio22 *[View Original Post]

Sure just like all the rest of the photos you post with no condom on right, right? Here's some examples of the various pics he's posted so ya'll can see what I'm talking about. Notice in the pics with penetration he shot it so you can't see whether he has a condom on or not; probably cause he doesn't. Look if you have BBFS with theses girls that's on you but at least be honest about it and let these other guys know so they can know who to AVOID seeing. I bet he's paying these girls extra to fuck raw I mean the proof is in the pics those don't lie.

I know this is a a forum about P4P but Baldy is tricking like it's going out of style out there, don't you take a break dude! I could go on about the t-shirts too but whatever, the last thing I'd be doing is giving hoes I'm paying shirts saying they loved me but hey that's just me.

I. Contacted LB today by text message and said I wanted to see her. And for. 150 she was happy to do BBFS with me. I told her baldy sent me to her and I should get bareback like him. She said she had a deal with him and he was supposed to bring a condom but forgot. So he for sure did BBFS with her.

Just a note, I am not in L. A. So I never saw her, only texted. Its amazing what some of these girls will say.

Not trying to bash baldy but he must think we are all stupid. If he is going to post all these pics just be honest and admit that he barebacks. I love the pics but hate the lies

Manny Vtec
02-12-12, 02:39

Why do you care so much for BB ? You honestly think some of these girls NEVER done that? Glove or no glove you are ALWAYS running a risk of catching something regardless of who it is.

Kenkimark
02-12-12, 03:51
We talking about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?

With regards to barebacking:

Sure just like all the rest of the photos you post with no condom on right, right? Here's some examples of the various pics he's posted so ya'll can see what I'm talking about. Notice in the pics with penetration he shot it so you can't see whether he has a condom on or not; probably cause he doesn't. Look if you have BBFS with theses girls that's on you but at least be honest about it and let these other guys know so they can know who to AVOID seeing. I bet he's paying these girls extra to fuck raw I mean the proof is in the pics those don't lie.

I know this is a a forum about P4P but Baldy is tricking like it's going out of style out there, don't you take a break dude! I could go on about the t-shirts too but whatever, the last thing I'd be doing is giving hoes I'm paying shirts saying they loved me but hey that's just me.

I. Contacted LB today by text message and said I wanted to see her. And for. 150 she was happy to do BBFS with me. I told her baldy sent me to her and I should get bareback like him. She said she had a deal with him and he was supposed to bring a condom but forgot. So he for sure did BBFS with her.

Just a note, I am not in L. A. So I never saw her, only texted. Its amazing what some of these girls will say.

Not trying to bash baldy but he must think we are all stupid. If he is going to post all these pics just be honest and admit that he barebacks. I love the pics but hate the lies

Ass Lover
02-12-12, 11:18
Nice find Baldy. If I had a choice between tits and tight body I would go for the later. Can't wait to see her in a 'I Love Baldy' shirt, so you will have to repeat once you get them in.

Pennywise666
02-12-12, 11:26

Not trying to bash baldy but he must think we are all stupid. If he is going to post all these pics just be honest and admit that he barebacks. I love the pics but hate the liesIf a guy wants to do bareback with a girl that's his right.

I'm not going to judge him because he may or may not use a rubber.

If a guy wants to give a girl a gift more power to him I say.

And as for letting other mongers know which girl is doing bareback I would think it wouldn't matter as long as you are using a condom.

You would have to figure anytime you have sex with one of these girls you are taking a chance of getting something and anyone that's doing it bareback knows this as well.

Again I'm not going to judge any monger on here all I can say is enjoy yourself and stay safe.

Davidonecall
02-12-12, 12:03
WTF why would anyone say a thing. It is up to us hobbies what we want and what the provider or girl is willing to do. We share information and if you want to follow the lead you get inform. You can have 100 pics and is for our enjoyment not to be judge. If I decide to do cover or bb is still my my call and if decide to see the provider to is your call what you want to do.

[ QUOTE=Gmt345; 1380920]With regards to barebacking:

Not trying to bash baldy but he must think we are all stupid. If he is going to post all these pics just be honest and admit that he barebacks. I love the pics but hate the lies[/QUOTE]

Jack Reacher
02-12-12, 19:16
Emailing with this one now. Trying to set up something this week.

RoadWarrior615
02-12-12, 21:37
Nasty dudes going bareback that either already have aids / hiv or just don't care about living.

I can't get a person mentality to make them go bareback in a stranger who screws many men a day day in and out. You would have to be sick in the head going bareback.

And I was wondering do this dude ever take a break also, and why he keeps giving those shirts out like these hoes really love him.

Whatever boost your ego man.

Poppa Chubby
02-12-12, 23:43
You pathetic Detroit fucks.

Man you must be miserable in all that snow & plight. Ugly woman. And nothin to do. LMFAOROF.

Baldy Cruiser ROCKS!

Little Maria
02-13-12, 01:28
I want Baldy to bb me. I love him.

Diamondman
02-13-12, 03:09

What are your opinions?

1643851000% SPAM, fake, I HAVE GOTTEN THIS PICTURE A MILLION TIMES

Heiren
02-13-12, 14:42
So when a non-pro ask for pic's do you guys generally usually throw one in of your cock.

You know for good measure.

Alxm1
02-13-12, 23:00
So when a non-pro ask for pic's do you guys generally usually throw one in of your cock.

You know for good measure.Uh no. That it'll just scare her off. Treat them like a lady even though you plan on defiling them. LOL

Hornilius69
02-14-12, 00:07
If a guy wants to do bareback with a girl that's his right.

I'm not going to judge him because he may or may not use a rubber.

If a guy wants to give a girl a gift more power to him I say.

And as for letting other mongers know which girl is doing bareback I would think it wouldn't matter as long as you are using a condom.

You would have to figure anytime you have sex with one of these girls you are taking a chance of getting something and anyone that's doing it bareback knows this as well.

Again I'm not going to judge any monger on here all I can say is enjoy yourself and stay safe.Condom isn't shield proofed, you can still catch something in return. The condom can break due to friction or abrasion.

If you want to go bareback just pay the girl a little more. Once you go bb, you won't want to put on the condom again.

Millhaven
02-14-12, 01:02
Sometime last week this latina wrote me. Said she had no cell phone etc but gave me the direct link to her Facebook page and said to go look at her pictures. Kinda fat, kinda homely. But whatever. Told me she lives with her family in Watts and is unemployed. 29 years old. At first I thought maybe just going through hopefully temporary troubles like so many people I know but in the end I was convinced she was like some people I know, like a now deceased uncle, who never left the room in his mom's house, never had people skills or marketable skills and eventually died in that room. But he didn't have a vagina either so he couldn't just the internet when he wanted to get laid.

Anyway first up she says she doesn't have a car and can't host. No way I am going to Watts to pick her up. So I tell her I don't have a car either which is why I am resorting to Craigslist and not regular dating. Blue line downtown and one quick bus ride. Seems agreeable. Tells me she is a social drinker and 420 friendly. I tell her I am drug and alcohol free. Then nothing. Figure either that offended her or since I was totally distracted trying to sell something and juggle buyers that it seriously comprised my communications skills. No big deal. I can't really afford to play but can't stop renewing my ads either. Just forcing myself to do without then try to see the Korean girl again in a few weeks.

I hear from her again today. Sorry I haven't been to the library lately. She isn't even communicating from home. Yes she would like to meet me, what would I like to do in addition to the "usual." Well, oral, making out, listening to music, that I am spontaneous, play it by ear, see if we like each other. Then I ask her what she likes, what she wants from me. Says anything but don't like anal or anything in public. No mention of money whatsoever even though I hinted and she mentioned being broke in the first post, I start to get the idea any possible cash is secondary.

Then she says if things run late can she stay the night or would that be awkward. I have a roommate but whatever, tell her I have a roommate but it should be cool, we mind our business etc but got to be out at 7:30 shart. Every single thing that would be a dealbreaker with normal women she seems agreeable with. Then she asks about my cock size. I say average. Then she writes back that other guys have said average but she ends up feeling unsatisfied and it's a waste of time. Since she has overcome every possible obstacle that usually stands between me and pussy I think maybe I should say something like it's just your state of mind preventing you from being satisfied or some stupid bullshit since it's obvious by now she's not playing with a full deck. But fuck it, why should I feel self-conscious when I am not the one who is fat and ugly. Just replied with "bummer."

Besides I went to my usual AMP yesterday. More because the massage is so awesome and my shoulders have been hurting so bad, not just because of the HE but of course if I am there I am going to take it. This is a real good pro quality massage that was so good I went back a 2nd time even though no extras were offered the first time. Actually paid for 90 mins instead of the usual 60 because my body felt so messed up and the same person I have had almost every time. A little old, a little chubby but mad skills with her hands.

Maybe I will ask my roommate if he has a big cock and can scrounge up bus fare from Watts.

RoadWarrior615
02-14-12, 18:23
Condom isn't shield proofed, you can still catch something in return. The condom can break due to friction or abrasion.

If you want to go bareback just pay the girl a little more. Once you go bb, you won't want to put on the condom again.Over 16 years of fucking I only had a condom bust one time. Thats right one time.

If you want to feel like its bareback but still protected then get extra thin condoms.

There is already a in curable form of gonorrhea going around now and the cdc is warning people. The will quarantine you in the med ward if you have it until a cure is found.

Ocampo2
02-15-12, 13:48

Baldy Cruiser.Did she say yes? If she did. I want to try her. You got gems Baldy. So many fine providers.

Thank you.

Baldy Cruiser
02-15-12, 13:55
Did she say yes? If she did. I want to try her. You got gems Baldy. So many fine providers.

Thank you.Yes, just PM me.

Ocampo2
02-15-12, 13:58

Baldy Cruiser.Nice pictures and a great girl.

Christophe1
02-17-12, 11:36
Got a reply from a caucasian hottie. Used same email as her Facebook account. Run in same circles, too many projects and going on world tour the rest of the month to start something. So if you like party, burner type girls with a suicide girl look, hit me up. Only will send to one. Haven't communicated but her Facebook looks like a country song since new years and has unraveled.