PDA

View Full Version : Western Union

Boy Wonder 9
06-30-11, 21:41
I have been hobbying for 5+ years and have never run into this. I contacted a providor and she asked that I send payment in advance via Western Union. I replied by saying that I would rather bring Mr Franklin with me but she insisted on the wire transfer.

My spidy sense says move on. Comments and advice appreciated.

Davidonecall
06-30-11, 22:19
I have been hobbying for 5+ years and have never run into this. I contacted a providor and she asked that I send payment in advance via Western Union. I replied by saying that I would rather bring Mr Franklin with me but she insisted on the wire transfer.

My spidy sense says move on. Comments and advice appreciated.I think you will lose your money. If you know the provider and she has been good to you then it may be a little different. I once would see a very good provider on a weekly bases and she said if I would send money in advance. Only. 4 of the normal rate. I told her I would but it was not the full amount.

Member #1174
06-30-11, 22:53

My spidy sense says move on. Comments and advice appreciated.Coincidentally, yesterday, a provider whom I have never seen has asked me to do western union her as well. Are we talking about the same provider? PM me for details.

Mike6
07-01-11, 06:36
Coincidentally, yesterday, a provider whom I have never seen has asked me to do western union her as well. Are we talking about the same provider? PM me for details.No way, I would never send anything like that. Who knows whose really on the other end, could be someone posing as a provider with no intention of getting together at alliance.

Meatball Jay
07-01-11, 06:53
Coincidentally, yesterday, a provider whom I have never seen has asked me to do western union her as well. Are we talking about the same provider? PM me for details.This is the same as when a SW says "I'll be right back, I just need to pat the baby sitter quick"! Sucker is written all over it.

Balls

Wolfman Jack
07-01-11, 15:29
I have a bridge for sale if anyone is interested in buying it. PM me for details and location. Priced to sell.

Boy Wonder 9
07-01-11, 17:36
Thanks Wolfman but I already bought one last week. Can't wait for it to be delivered. It's a biggun and dirt cheap too!

I know this whole thing seemed fishy even though it came with a recommendation.

Happy 4th fellow mongers.

Craven Morehed
07-01-11, 21:14
Was the word Nigerian anywhere in her description?

Rock N Roll
07-01-11, 21:55
Run away fast from anyone trying to sell you anything where they are requesting payment via Western Union. 99. 9% of the time you will loose your money.

Now this makes me start to wonder how long will it be before providers start accepting Paypal?

Davidonecall
07-02-11, 02:58
Run away fast from anyone trying to sell you anything where they are requesting payment via Western Union. 99. 9% of the time you will loose your money.

Now this makes me start to wonder how long will it be before providers start accepting Paypal?I had one in Chicago that do that. I have seen her lot of times. But she would do paypal at a discount price for her fateful hobbies.

Perrop
07-29-11, 04:57

My spidy sense says move on. Comments and advice appreciated.Just ran across this post. Racer, please tell me you didn't go through with this! Yes, definitely a scam. People will get creative, but sometimes these scams are way too obvious. Keep your witts about you, gentlemen. It can be like a war out there.

Just got contacted couple weeks ago by a provider that I've seen. Told me of an emergency, needed money- made up a story. Eh, yeah- I'm busy. Call the next guy!

Boy Wonder 9
07-29-11, 05:40
I would never go through with a pay in advance deal. Just posted this to see if others had the same experience with her. But there is a little more to the story.

She emailed me several more times over the period of a few weeks. I finally replied that I wanted to meet her but I was not into the pay in advance deal. She said that was fine and we emailed a bit more and set a date. Well the date fell through since some stuff happened with her work. I have been busy so no time to reschedule. Will report back if I ever hook up with her and those large titties.

Just ran across this post. Racer, please tell me you didn't go through with this! Yes, definitely a scam. People will get creative, but sometimes these scams are way too obvious. Keep your witts about you, gentlemen. It can be like a war out there.

Just got contacted couple weeks ago by a provider that I've seen. Told me of an emergency, needed money- made up a story. Eh, yeah- I'm busy. Call the next guy!