Doitritenow
06-26-11, 12:37
Any intel?

MasterTeaChalo
06-28-13, 10:07
Will be visiting in July / Aug Thanks.

Oil Changer
08-05-13, 17:00
Report on the spas popping up in GeorgiaVillages.

Wildwood.

Jasper.

Mt Dora

GaTrucker
01-15-16, 14:38
I've seen a new bill board for Bubble foot spa in Vienna, Ga. On I 75 exit 109 on the westside of I75. Anybody have information on this place? Please post or pm.

Tiber
11-10-16, 12:34
I've seen a new bill board for Bubble foot spa in Vienna, Ga. On I 75 exit 109 on the westside of I75. Anybody have information on this place? Please post or pm.The Bubble Popped. Shut down by LE.

Baghdaddy
12-29-18, 09:15
Kawa spa Carrollton ga.

Visited the kawa day spa in Carrollton ga. Very clean and great place. Its located at 2408 hwy 27 s.

I had the best service ever. The technician was very beautiful and had very strong hands. No rush service can't remember technician name but I will be back. Friendly and wonderful staff.

DavidJean
12-05-21, 20:19
Does it have something to do with that piece of trash that went on that rampage a few years back? This scene is absolutely sorry. I'm from Massachusetts and I thought over there was bad. This place takes the cake. I haven't seen not one decent place here at all. I went to Yu Spa not too long ago and was ran for 1 + . 2 + 0 and got an hour in a half of half done massaging and while getting my shilacky forearm checked oTf. Lady kept trying to offer me hot rocks for some strange reason which I kept rejecting. All in all, she was pretty nice but she didn't give me what I was looking for when I asked so I. 2. Anyone knows anywhere worth going around hinesville?