PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
04-10-02, 02:17
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

NiceMan
04-12-02, 17:27
Hi. I'm new here. Has anyone been to the Sierra Rejuvenation centre? Located 2245 E. Colorado Blvd. #103

kuragous
04-14-02, 04:21
yes i to am curious about Sierra too. I stepped in to check the scene and noticed a little crucifix type shrine, and that the staff were in regimented uniforms. That impression did not arouse my curiousity so i left.

J Jones
04-20-02, 19:30
If you are not sure of a place just be real nice, dress nice, and 1/2 way thru massage put her hand on your dick. Or bring yourself up to erection and see what she does. Worst thing to do is offer $$$ up front. That is LE method. Also ask her if you can touch her. That shows a little class. I have been shocked by the HJ and more I have received.

kuragous
04-22-02, 05:35
JONESJ more you recieved at Sierra or in General

J Jones
04-22-02, 19:56
I ended up at a lady doctor (Korean)-I had gone in a wrong door. I eventually fucked her. This one in Orange County and I have to keep secret. This takes a few times going to same place. It is all a matter of vibes.

Studdyk
04-24-02, 05:22
Lady doctor? Please be more specific.
What kind of medical office/chiropractor was this?

NiceMan
04-24-02, 19:05
I wonder if you guys know any good AMPs in Pasadena - San Gabriel/Rosemead/Alambra/Monterey Park area.

NiceMan
04-24-02, 19:13
Originally posted by kuragous
yes i to am curious about Sierra too. I stepped in to check the scene and noticed a little crucifix type shrine, and that the staff were in regimented uniforms. That impression did not arouse my curiousity so i left.

Yeah that scares me too, but that might be a way of hiding from the LE. I guess you'll never know until you try.

H2oboy
04-24-02, 23:39
Chinese Medical Academy
160 Live Oak Ave.
Arcadia, Ca. 91007
626 446 3939 9AM-9PM

$40 1/2 hr.
$60 1 hour

no full service on premises
hj only. perhaps more as they get to know you. Lisa and Rose. Lisa is the nicer of the two and only 27. If she likes you she may give you her cell phone number. Be discrete and patient but let her know that you heard about the Academy on the internet!!

There is another AMP next door. The women aren't as good looking but I get the impression from Rose that they are more liberal in supplying extras.

rockhard
04-25-02, 18:19
Originally posted by h2oboy
Chinese Medical Academy
160 Live Oak Ave.
Arcadia, Ca. 91007
626 446 3939 9AM-9PM

$40 1/2 hr.
$60 1 hour

no full service on premises
hj only. perhaps more as they get to know you. Lisa and Rose. Lisa is the nicer of the two and only 27. If she likes you she may give you her cell phone number. Be discrete and patient but let her know that you heard about the Academy on the internet!!

There is another AMP next door. The women aren't as good looking but I get the impression from Rose that they are more liberal in supplying extras.

Does the price include the HJ or you need to tip her extra for that?

NiceMan
04-25-02, 20:13
Thanks h2oboy. That's close to me.

H2oboy
04-26-02, 00:07
Re: Chinese Academy

$40 and $60 does not include the extra service. A $20 tip will do for a hj $40 for a hj and some serious gropeing. Lisa is probably about a 6, maybe better, as far as looks but her body is at least a 9. Very petite with a great chest. I guessed 34 C and was right.

rockhard
04-29-02, 03:30

$40 and $60 does not include the extra service. A $20 tip will do for a hj $40 for a hj and some serious gropeing. Lisa is probably about a 6, maybe better, as far as looks but her body is at least a 9. Very petite with a great chest. I guessed 34 C and was right.

Like I said, be cool and let them get to know you.

There are several other places listed in the Pasadena Weekly in and around Arcadia but I haven't tried them yet.

Let me know what you think of the Academy.

BTW The rooms are tiny in comparison to the other places that I have been but you aren't going there to spend the night.
Thanks for the info. I usually go to Sun's Accu. in City of Industry for years. Just recently got away with just paying $60 for full service in addition to the $50 entrance fee. But I will definitely try the place in Acradia.

H2oboy
04-29-02, 14:46
Rockhard,

For FS I'd recommend the Paradise in Upland.

Paradise Spa
1710 W Foothill Blvd. G1
Upland
909-946-1885
9am 10pm

$40 1/2 hr $60 3/4 hr $80 1 hr

You can get FS for $60 but you will get better treatment and they won't be watching the clock for $80 or $100. Yumi is good and Sara is better. Both are there 7 days. This is my favorite place in Upland!!

smokey
05-02-02, 01:46
Originally posted by rockhard

Thanks for the info. I usually go to Sun's Accu. in City of Industry for years. Just recently got away with just paying $60 for full service in addition to the $50 entrance fee. But I will definitely try the place in Acradia.

ever been to the place close to sun by spearmint rhino?

Ampfinder
05-02-02, 13:37
Yeah...the one next to Spearmint is ok. Girls are a 6. No less then a Benjanmin. Too expensive.

ok guys...bottom line. Where do we go for the hot women? Give the place and the stats of the girls. And most importantly...how much!!!!!!!

Lastly, what places got busted? Thanks.

Peace.

rockhard
05-03-02, 03:39
Originally posted by smokey

ever been to the place close to sun by spearmint rhino?

The place is call Shanghai. The girls are not better than Sun Accu and they want $100 for fs. Too expensive!

smokey
05-04-02, 05:36
i just came back from shanghai... what are you guys saying? the girls there are HOTT!! had a session with jackie... whoOO... think she's chinese.. 10++ and saw 2 other girls in the back room that were also hotties.. paid 50 for 30min.. 80 tip.. not bad.. i don't like sun.. never been with a cute chick there EVER.. except once but she was trying to play negotiator and said 140 for fs.. i said 50.. then we settled at 75.. ehhe

hohunter
05-04-02, 11:50
i just came back from shanghai... what are you guys saying? the girls there are HOTT!! had a session with jackie... whoOO... think she's chinese.. 10++ and saw 2 other girls in the back room that were also hotties.. paid 50 for 30min.. 80 tip.. not bad.. i don't like sun.. never been with a cute chick there EVER.. except once but she was trying to play negotiator and said 140 for fs.. i said 50.. then we settled at 75.. ehhe

I saw other posts a while back that said this place next to SR catered only to asians. If you weren't asian, the best you could hope for was a hurried hj. Not true?

rockhard
05-04-02, 19:02

Like I said, be cool and let them get to know you.

There are several other places listed in the Pasadena Weekly in and around Arcadia but I haven't tried them yet.

Let me know what you think of the Academy.

BTW The rooms are tiny in comparison to the other places that I have been but you aren't going there to spend the night.

I noticed when I was there the other day that they removed the sign over the door. The building is painted an ugly pink color. Just so you don't go to the wrong place. Just behind the Savon Drug Store on Las Tunas.

Just got back from the Academy and asked for Lisa. You are right that she is more like a 5-6 for looks and 7 for body. Others are more like a 4-5. She let me rubbed her pussy as she was giving me a HJ. She was dripping wet and I thought she would break the rules and give FS. But out of luck, she said that the reason they don't provide FS is because they don't want condom in the place fear of LE. She did give me her phone # so she can provide FS at a different location. Good for a quickie!!

Anyone know anything about the Hostess bar next to Spearmint Rhino in the same complex as Shanghai? I often see v cute girls outside the place.

sg3901
05-05-02, 01:44
Where is Shanghai located?

smokey
05-05-02, 11:45
Originally posted by hohunter

I saw other posts a while back that said this place next to SR catered only to asians. If you weren't asian, the best you could hope for was a hurried hj. Not true?

I think that was bs.. im mexican and was with my friend who's cuban but looks white. This mofo was trying get in with 20 bucks but was turned down. While going to the one shower they have I saw a fat white guy steppin out and it looked like he just had a good time. maybe I was just lucky or looked like a regular customer but they were very friendly. The place is on valley. on the 60 pomona get off hacienda and go north. left on valley and its next a vietnamese restraunt and spearmint rhino.. it has a sign outside that says either "masage" or "accupressure".. definitely check it out.

NiceMan
05-07-02, 00:11
Does it matter if you go to an AMP at night time versus day?

Studdyk
05-07-02, 03:05
- Glendale AMP -

I was browsing through this week's L.A. Weekly
and saw an ad for an AMP in Glendale!
Located on Colorado! Is this for real?
I know Glendale is highly intolerant of prostitution.
If you see a SW on any given Glendale street,
it's very likely that it's a police sting.
They've shown these stings on cable access.
Even if this AMP in Glendale is the real thing,
how long will it last? Has anyone been there?
I tossed out the L.A. Weekly, so I don't
have the address. What's the scoop, fellas?

BuddhaHead
05-07-02, 21:08
re: Jackie @ Shanghai
smokey,
I usu. see Jay (short blond hair). Could you describe Jackie? I am, of course, interested in a 10++. How is her service?

bh

msa_dc@msn.c
05-07-02, 22:01
Originally posted by studdyk
- Glendale AMP -

It is for real but a bunch of butt ugly old women work there. None under 50 years old. The girl Jay that used to work there was ok, but she isn't around much anymore.
Good Hunting!

NiceMan
05-08-02, 19:26
Just got back from what used to be Chinese Medical Academy, there was a piece of paper that says relocated to City of Industry. :( There goes another Pasadena area AMP. There were little phone numbers on the bottom cut up. (626)369-2100

thor
05-11-02, 14:04
Hey Rockhard, if you have the cell phone for Lisa from Chinese Med Academy, or her new location, plz let me know. She did NOT go to the new location in City of Industry. If anyone is interested, new location is 125 S 6th Ave in Industry. This is just South of Valley Blvd behind Duke's Restaurant. No FS is available though. This new place is a lot bigger and nicer than the old place in Arcadia.

NiceMan
05-11-02, 18:42
I wonder if anyone tried that AMP next door to it.

H2oboy
05-13-02, 20:13
Oriental Health Center
38 W Sierra Madre Blvd #K
Sierra Madre
10:00am-9:00pm 7 days
$45 1/2 hr

Tsboy69
05-14-02, 03:11
Went to the mp on Live Oak Avenue (160 is street address). Was greeted by Lisa. I called to make sure she was in and that they were open.

Took a quick shower and went into the small room. Asked for 1/2 hour and paid the $40 fee.

Average massage, nothing special except the attention while on my stomach to the balls...repeated stroking whick was ver nice.

Started with the stiffy, turned over and nice hj with oil. No rush, no fuss. Got her to raise her top, but would/could not lower her pants. Nice 34c chest.

Oh, she said they are closing today....moving to a location on Baldwin Ave. between Lower Azusa and Valley Blvd. She says bigger and nicer rooms. They open on Tuesday, Lisa will be there.

Happy hunting!

rockhard
05-14-02, 04:39
Spoke to Lisa on the phone today and was told that she is moving tomorrow to 4152 Baldwin Ave in El Monte. Never said anything about City of Industry. Do they have two locations now?

Just got back from Paradise in Upland today. Sara was a 7 and could lose a few pounds. But she really took her time. Massage was o.k. I guess you get what you pay for. $40 Door + $60 Tips. Then cruise around at Holt in Pomona and about 6-7 blacks only. Not much action during the daytime. Anyone know of any Chinese/Vietnamese MP in SGV?

kuragous
05-14-02, 17:02
Originally posted by NiceMan
Hi. I'm new here. Has anyone been to the Sierra Rejuvenation centre? Located 2245 E. Colorado Blvd. #103

So I ventured there the other day, had a massage by this woman named SO, she was not very discript a mid age Koren gal. The massage was fantasitc, she seemed to have had professional training . Very straight up an perfunctory type of place, curious if other people have had experiences there. On hour massage 60$

smokey
05-14-02, 21:33
Buddhahead - Her service was good... not rushed or anything but she was so hot I couldn't help but make it a quicky. another nice girls is crystal who I've been with a couple times. She's about a 9.

Kuragous-
I've been to sierra once and the place is ok for a good massage. From the outside it kinda looked like a non-legit place but it was. THe lady I was with was in her mid 40's, slender and fun to talk to.

NiceMan
05-14-02, 23:36
h2oboy: I just came back from Oriental Health Center. Sally was great, and nice.

kuragous: I might try a half hour. I had too many disappointments after having too many legit massages. :(

H2oboy
05-15-02, 00:38
NiceMan,

Glad that you enjoyed your experience with Sally. She is a total sweetheart.

kuragous
05-15-02, 02:46
Smokey.. you refer to an amp with 9 gals.. sounds hot.. which place is that?

smokey
05-15-02, 06:04
Originally posted by kuragous
Smokey.. you refer to an amp with 9 gals.. sounds hot.. which place is that?

i was talking about shanghai massage in industry.

workinghard
05-17-02, 02:51
Guys,

Do you know if Sally Chinese or Korean? How about Lisa?

H2oboy
05-17-02, 19:04
Both Sally and Lisa are Chinese.

Originally posted by workinghard

Guys,

Do you know if Sally Chinese or Korean? How about Lisa?

H2oboy
05-17-02, 19:34
When to see Tina in Sierra Madre. Sally had the day off. Found that Tina thinks her services are worth more than Sally's because she is young and beautiful. HJ starts at $40 and goes to $60 if you grope. Told her that I could get full service elsewhere for $60. Left high and dry sacrificing my $45 entry fee. Didn't leave a tip. She was not a happy camper. They had only had one other customer that day according to the sign in sheet. I'd advise seeing Sally and only Sally if you go there.

ocstunna600
05-18-02, 04:53
smokey,

can you please help me and give me Hou's address in bell gardens? is it off the firestone exit? a number and/or address would be greatly appreciated. i went there tonite, but only found sun's and king's. thanx

smokey
05-20-02, 19:21
yeah its on firestone.. head west off the 710, pass atlantic and it should be there

Ampfinder
05-22-02, 21:01
Rockhard,

For FS I'd recommend the Paradise in Upland.

Paradise Spa
1710 W Foothill Blvd. G1
Upland
909-946-1885
9am 10pm

$40 1/2 hr $60 3/4 hr $80 1 hr

You can get FS for $60 but you will get better treatment and they won't be watching the clock for $80 or $100. Yumi is good and Sara is better. Both are there 7 days. This is my favorite place in Upland!!

H2OBoy:

Although they sound good how do they look. Can you rate them?

Thanks.

Ampfinder
05-22-02, 21:07
Originally posted by msa_dc@msn.c

It is for real but a bunch of butt ugly old women work there. None under 50 years old. The girl Jay that used to work there was ok, but she isn't around much anymore.
Good Hunting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by studdyk
- Glendale AMP -

I want to repeat the above message. Do not go to the massage parlor in Glendale. The women there would make any man's stomach turn. Happy Hunting

sendittochunkymonkey@yahoo.com

H2oboy
05-23-02, 00:30
Originally posted by ampfinder

H2OBoy:

Although they sound good how do they look. Can you rate them?

Thanks.

Beauty is a subjective thing. These are both women in their 40's, but being Korean they look younger. Sara is small with a 34 C chest. Yumi is taller with at least a 36 D chest (natural). Both are about a 6 to 7 in looks.

Yodaman
05-23-02, 10:44
H20boy:
I could not agree with you more on Sarah and Yumi at paridise in Upland. I have seen both, Sarah is by far the better of the two, perhaps because I have seen her for years, she is about 44yo and is getting a bit chubby, but what service! If she knows and likes you you will get everything, and I mean everything!

These are not young and by no means beautiful women but they make up for it in maturity and excellent service! 40 1/2 he 60 45 min tip 60 to 80.

Enjoy!

Ampfinder
05-23-02, 18:28

Smokey:

You seem like a nice guy but...in China you dont need to pay like you do in the states. That's why many parts of China are still using bicycles as their main mode of transportation. You went to the most expensive part of China. Just a heads up. I know though Smokey that in Shanghai girls are pros, meaning they really know to look and take care of their johns.

thor
05-23-02, 19:56
Hi Ampfinder, I think Smokey was referring to the AMP on Valley Blvd in Industry, not the city in China. Peace.

Ampfinder
05-23-02, 21:22
2 messages: Read below

Originally posted by thor
Hi Ampfinder, I think Smokey was referring to the AMP on Valley Blvd in Industry, not the city in China. Peace.

Thor:

HAHAHAHA...I am such an idiot.

Originally posted by NiceMan

Guys:

Do not go to Sierra Rejuvenation. One hour massage $65 plus $10 courtesy tip. Why the fuck would you pay this much if you were not going to get fucked.

At least give me a hottie to massage my balls dammit. Dont get give me the 45 year old wrinkly owner. Fucking troll.

H2oboy
05-23-02, 22:04
Originally posted by Yodaman
H20boy:
I could not agree with you more on Sarah and Yumi at paridise in Upland. I have seen both, Sarah is by far the better of the two, perhaps because I have seen her for years, she is about 44yo and is getting a bit chubby, but what service! If she knows and likes you you will get everything, and I mean everything!

These are not young and by no means beautiful women but they make up for it in maturity and excellent service! 40 1/2 he 60 45 min tip 60 to 80.

Enjoy!

Yodaman,

You are right on. I used to go to the Sakura/Sun but they rush you there. They are always watching the clock and exactly at 1/2 hour or before someone is knocking on your door. Even though Jeannie has the biggest tits in the world, she makes sure that no one overstays their visit. I guess she feels that it is good business, but it isn't.

At the Paradise they take their time and if the place is not busy they will spend extra time with you. I have had GFEs with both Yumi and Sarah. I've paid for 1/2 hour and stayed close to an hour. It doesn't happen every time but more often than not I get a lot more than I paid for.

I think I read in one of your posts on the old board that kindness will get you everywhere when you visit one of these places. I have found that to be true at the Paradise. I get treated literally like family when I am there. I still have to pay but when I am short they will trust me until the next time.

Yodaman
05-23-02, 23:21
H20boy:
I know that you are a true hobbiest when you say "If I am short, they will trust me to pay later".this has happened to me many times, I call and say I would like to come over but it's not payday, they know and trust me and sometimes they will say come anyway...

To the rest of my brothers, this man knows the truth, one that I have been expressing for a long time. I have actually had the girls pay the house fee for me if I am a little short on cash...The goal for me is to get it for free, I am over 50yo not great looking (not bad either, I must add!), and I have had more freebies from Asian massage girls than I can count, not bragging, just representing! They way.... Its a familier refrain: Treat the women well and you will get treated well in return, just don't cheat them.

By the way this will work with escort providers as well, if you are a regular customer and you don't cheat them, you can cheat them of course, but only once!.

H20boy you sound very much like me...perhaps we should meet at paradise then "walk down the hill, and f.u.c.k them all!"

Yodaman....Out!

OCTraveler
05-24-02, 19:01
Must chip in on Paradise and Yumi ... I've been with her 3x and service varied... 1st time - treated me like a new best friend; 2nd time - near GFE (she got off before I did and went OUT OF HER WAY to make sure I had fun (almost 90 minutes for a 30 minute session); 3rd time almost mechanical - seemed very disinterested
...always same $$ - $40+$80...IMHO her best assests-natural tits and an inviting ass that I'd love to penetrate (not so far)...one interesting thing...Got a great response when asked "Have you been busy?" Replied that she couldn't understand how so many new customers were asking for her by name (WSG popularity!!).

With all the AMP's in Upland (Foothill area and Mission) and just across the Ontario border (Mission & Central), it is kind of a "hobbyist heaven" ... and each one says that LE is not a problem ... we're licensed....mmmm sounds fishy.

War AMP's without attitudes!

smokey
05-25-02, 03:51
hey didn't someone post a message about a AMP in pasadena on walnut?

Yodaman
05-25-02, 12:31
OCtravler:
I don't know why your service with Sarah varied so drasticly, perhaps she was just tired what with all of the extra customers, I always try to go early in the morning when they are fresh and rested. She knows that she has been posted on the internet, and thinks its funny! I think she is flattered by it. I have always recieved near GFE from Sarah.

After all of the talk about her I went yeaterday morning, Sarah and Yung were there. Yung is about the same age as Sarah (40's, but looks 30's), she is kind pf cute and very petite, yet has a bit of baby fat. Sarah suggest that I try her, but Sarah gives such great head that I couldn't choose....so she suggested that I try both, at a discount!

First Yung then Sarah joined us, This was sensory overload for an old guy lke me, but I managed to get them both off, needless to say I got mine and it was really great! This was followed by a 4 hand massage and the offer to "go again" (HA! I wish!)

This was 45 min of hot action with two experienced and mature providers, that was fun, we joked, laughed and talked in addition to a very satisfying main event. They both really wanted to give me the most pleasure possible, I give them a 10 for that!

Sarah told me same thing about LE in Upland. I think its true, as long as no one complains or causes trouble, "it's all good". Let's not screw this up by causing problems.

Paradise is a good and comfortable AMP, and for old customers it's always a "sure thing" no hassels, no haggeling and you always get pretty good service. and thanks to the increase in business I think you will see more new girls there, if you know Sarah, and want to try a new girl, tell Sarah to tell the new girl what you like. Don't be shy about it, and she will take care of you..

PS Sarah does not give anal, I tried more than once and she doesn't go there. You may have better luck with this than I, mine was a kinda' half assed attempt, sorry, I just couldn''t resist.

Yoda......Out!

OCTraveler
05-25-02, 14:59
Yodaman - great input - I've never been w/ Sarah only Yumi; sounds like I'll have to give her a try. How much did you pay for both girls? $40 +80+80??? or was it a "special"?

NiceMan
05-25-02, 22:30
I think Jackson can add a new section. A couple of weeks ago there were two sections, probably by mistake. I'm sure he will put up a section for Upland.

AMPM
05-26-02, 19:11
hey didn't someone post a message about a AMP in pasadena on walnut?

Hey Smokey,

Yeah I posted the AMP in Pasadena. Maybe I shoulda posted it here, but I'm figuring it would probably reach a greater span of people if I just posted it in LA. It's on 1199 E. Walnut, Ste 101. I'm interested in any white mp's if any of you guys know of any. email me at ampm1200@hotmail.com
Prices is probably the usual of what you guys pay. Happy huntin.
Thanks.

Bobby Bear
05-27-02, 03:09
Yodaman,

hey bud,.... fyi, I have seen a lot of posts pertaining to Upland in
the San Bernardino section; didn't know if you had seen any of them. I live in the area and that is where I usually post anything
pertinent (Ontario/Upland).

Happy Hunting !

OCTraveler
05-27-02, 16:46
Yodaman - I too have been to Elite....hooked up with Mimi (really want to try Pepsi, but she wasn't there). Pretty mechanical and no way close to a GFE.

Did enjoy a good time at Nagoya (Mission and Central) ... got some good company from Lin ... no FS, but no price discussion until after we had our fun. Check my full report on the session in the San Bredoo section.

In Chicago this week for business ... might try my luck here. Happy hunting.

Yodaman
05-27-02, 20:09
Bobby:
The San Berdo section is on the old forum..I am going to start posting Upland on the Pomona section until Jackson starts an Upland, or Inland Empire section. Anyone know how to get him to start one? I tried following his instructions for starting a new topic, but it dosen't work...

Elite used to be a good place to go, If you had the same Mimi that I knew, she is very attractive, a real hardbody, but you really had to work to get what you wanted, I am not sure that I want to work that hard if its on my dime! Pepsi was however a different story, It took some work to convince her that I was one of the good guys (two or three visits), once done she really tried to be a GFE. She also used to work in Los Almitos, prehaps she still does. Its just very difficult to know if it is the same girl, they use these names interchangably. MIimi and Pepsi may not be the same girls.

Has anyone noticed that you usually get better service from the older, not so attractive women? My theory is that they know that they must try harder in order to compete with the young attractive ones, Anyone else find this observation to be true? For me the better service is key, but I still am attracted to the "babes".

One good thing about Paridise, they do take credit/debit cards (5.00 surcharge), which means no trip to the ATM, since I am single I really don't care about what they put on my statement. I know alot of you would not like the wife to see Paradise Helth Spa showing up on the card statement. It works for me though.

Next post will be in the Pomona section.

rockhard
05-28-02, 13:30
Bobby:
The San Berdo section is on the old forum..I am going to start posting Upland on the Pomona section until Jackson starts an Upland, or Inland Empire section. Anyone know how to get him to start one? I tried following his instructions for starting a new topic, but it dosen't work...

Elite used to be a good place to go, If you had the same Mimi that I knew, she is very attractive, a real hardbody, but you really had to work to get what you wanted, I am not sure that I want to work that hard if its on my dime! Pepsi was however a different story, It took some work to convince her that I was one of the good guys (two or three visits), once done she really tried to be a GFE. She also used to work in Los Almitos, prehaps she still does. Its just very difficult to know if it is the same girl, they use these names interchangably. MIimi and Pepsi may not be the same girls.

Has anyone noticed that you usually get better service from the older, not so attractive women? My theory is that they know that they must try harder in order to compete with the young attractive ones, Anyone else find this observation to be true? For me the better service is key, but I still am attracted to the "babes".

One good thing about Paridise, they do take credit/debit cards (5.00 surcharge), which means no trip to the ATM, since I am single I really don't care about what they put on my statement. I know alot of you would not like the wife to see Paradise Helth Spa showing up on the card statement. It works for me though.

Next post will be in the Pomona section.

They let you put the tips on credit card as well or just the enterance fee? Will it be charge twice or one whole amount? I usually pay 40/60 for FS.

ZappasCorpse
05-29-02, 02:38
Thoughts from a SoCal MP virgin:

Went to Pacific Health is Pasadena. Walked in and the place is CLEAN. There is a bright pink couch off to the left. I was greeted by a tiny and thin Asian girl named Joon (I think, I had to ask her twice) "One minute, One minute" she smiled as she scampered off to the back.

I sat down and saw a big Korean girl walk by. "Lord, I hope she's not for me. She would break me" I thought.

Then I saw another Chinese girl walk by dressed all in black. Didn't really get a glimpse of her face, but her body was tight.

Joon came back and ushered me into a very large, nicely lit, clean room off to the right. There was a maggage table in the middle with only a hotel towel. "Half hour?" Joon said. I nodded "yes" and handed her forty bucks.

I quickly disrobed and laid nekked on the table. Then the girl in black entered. She took one look at me and said in her broken English "I lucky today. You so handsome man!". She told me her name was LUCY.

She was in ther late 30's but had a great sweet face, nice small breasts and a great behind. She had a bit of a belly, but that's from delivering her child (he's ten, and I didn't really need to know this info).

Of course taking the advice from these boars, I laid the compliments on thicker than maple syrup. Guess what guys, IT WORKS. I found out she was Chinese and spoke a bit to her. She giggled. She was all mine I thought.

"You handsome man" she kept repeating as she rubbed me down.

As I was also told on these boards, you have to make contact. So I told her to take off her shirt. She did. Take off your pants. She did. However, my half hour was coming to a close and I had to "re-up" for another 1/2 hour (sucker that I am)

Lucy began to rub me some more and I thought "f this". I took her hand and placed it on my throbbing member. She got the hint alright and began to give me an incredibly sensual BJ. Then she came around, placed her erect nipple into my rectum and continued her "skills" 'till I climaxed. I tipped her 60 and she tried to give it back!!!!!! She was so grateful.

Thank you to everyone on these boards for making my first SoCal experience a memorable one!

Yodaman
05-29-02, 12:39
Rockhard:

They will accept Credit card for both the House charge and the tip....They are two separate transactions because you pay the house first and tip after service.

Also I posted a "duet" with Sarah and Yung last week. I got the name wrong, the other girls name is Linda not Yung.

I know because i went back yesterday to see who I thought was Yung, well...I got Yung, the real one....AVOID this one at all costs. Bad attitude, would not remove her cloths, BJ WAS SAD! FS but she just laid there, Finished with HJ because I was not into this girl! Gave a small tip, and she didn't like it, but was smart enough to keep her mouth shut about it.

Save your hard earned money on this one, see Yumi, Sarah or Linda for your moneys worth.

H2oboy
05-29-02, 18:32
Yodaman,

Its funny I was there Thursday and no new girl. You probably had the distinction of being Linda's first customer, at least at the Paradise.

I have been with Young a few times and had good experiences but not nearly as good as the ones with Sarah and Yumi. Young is somewhat of a comedian once you get to know her. I'm suprised you didn't find her appealing but that, of course, is what makes makes horse races.

Yodaman
05-29-02, 22:34
H20b0y
You are right last friday as Linda's first day, but she really took to the part right out of the gate, maybe because of the twosome with Sarah. I asked her where she worked before and she said that she just stayed home. I have the feeling thar Sarah turned her out, but she is a natural, needs some TLC but may evolve into one very good older provider.

As far as Yung, she told me that she had not been working long, an you may be right she could be a real comedian, and I do love personalities. But she started the session with a very strange negative attidude, I asked her many times "are you ok?" but the cloud never dissapered. These women have personalities, and likes, dislikes and just plain bad days, perhaps she just didn't like me (Hard to believe HA). I won't loose any sleep over it. I am happy that she gave you good service however!

So it goes to show you, It;s always something...Good service for one and mediocre service for another.......Oh well I will remain in the game!

rockhard
05-31-02, 13:42
Can someone please recommend a good MP with assisted shower in LA or SGV ?

smokey
06-01-02, 02:46
any MP's up in Upland open late? Since I get off work late at 9 and work weekends I haven't gone MPing for a while now... feelin so horny I feel like calling up my ex.

thor
06-01-02, 18:13
Another place to save your hard earned cash guys. I recently visited a place in Temple City that advertises in the Pasadena Weekly as "Mayflower-new-full body massage. They are located in a house in a residential neighborhood on Hermosa, near Las Tunas. I saw Grace, also a lady named Mary, both Chinese. Charge is $60.00 for a 1 hour "encounter". She gave an ok massage for 45 minutes, but never touched Mr Happy. For another $40.00, she would have been willing. I wasn't. She was a nice lady and attractive, but........... YMMV-your mileage may vary.

Bobby Bear
06-01-02, 23:54
Smokey,

hey bud, the MP's in Upland, as far as I know, all close
down at 10PM. If you are just looking for the 1/2 hour
encounter, try to get where you are going by 9:15-9:30. It
seems like the girls generally tend to watch the clock a little more closely when it is near closing time. Otherwise, you will be rushed usually, like they are on their way to a fire. Geezuz, I hate that. But, you are still looking at a slight rush most of the time anyway; they are just going to want your quick money and get the hell out of there (usually) for going home. Every so often, you will find a girl who cares enough for you to come back and she will treat you like a real prince. I am sure, YMMV.

Be safe.

H2oboy
06-02-02, 00:19
Talked to Lisa today at the new place at 4152 Baldwin Ave, El Monte. She let me pick a new American name for her.

She said that she would be willing to extend a discount on the entry fee to WSG Forum members for the month of June only, to celebrate the opening of the new place.

Have Fun!

NiceMan
06-04-02, 16:39
Kind of scary for me.

thor
06-04-02, 18:51
yodaman, I saw the same thing. I'm somewhat interested, but would like to get a better description of the girl. Her boyfriend may be there for protection, comfort, etc. Has anyone seen her?

dickweed
06-04-02, 20:27
Thor & Youdaman - How do you get in touch with this swinging couple? Do they list some type of ad in the PAS Weekly or what? Let me know when you can please. I appreciate the help.

Also, I've seen Lisa at 4152 Baldwin. She provides a solid service for $60 total and from the sound of it, it looks as though the month of June may be even cheaper. Good value!

Talk to you gents soon.

DW

NiceMan
06-04-02, 20:45
I finally went to see Lisa. She gave a good girlfriend experience for the price. Now I'm no longer a virgin.

OCTraveler
06-05-02, 14:18
Greetings fellow "seekers" - visited Nagoya again yesterday (Central & Mission in Montclair/Upland - next to DeJaVu's) - was greeted at the door by Lin ("30 something" bit of a belly but with nice rack and ass). She remembered me from last time and was pleased that I commented that I too remembered she only works Monday & Tuesday (later told me she works at her brother's market when she's not massaging). She smiled openly as she walked me to the room.

Got to the room, paid the "$40 for 30 minute" entrance fee ... she then asks me if I wanted a "massage first" ... iwhy not??? I asked her to take her clothes off for the massage ... no problem. After a decent massage on the back, I flip over and am already semi-hard - she bends down, kisses my friend and says. "Oh...he's missed me!

Last time cbj only ... this time full-service with a smile. Multiple positions...lots of moaning...not a true GFE (but close!). Afterwards, cleans me up with warm towels and then proceeded to resume the massage.

At the conlusion, she helps me dress, I give her a "tip and a hug" ... she bows and escorts me out to the lobby.

Good service...good product...good price...no hassles... too bad most businesses can't work this way.

thor
06-06-02, 15:40
Hi Yodaman, I took a look at her website, and may give it a shot in the future. She looks good. I'm concerned though, about paying $150.00, with nothing to show for it, except more hair on my palms. I'll be sure to post if it checks out down the road, either way. Peace.

thor
06-06-02, 15:52
Hi Dickweed, her web site is on geo cities for LA. You can only contact her by email-ana4sum@yahoo.com-no phone. You can see her WITH her boyfriend present for $150, OR, by herself for $200. She pays for the hotel room in Pasadena. Plz post your experience if you see her. Good luck!

Yodaman
06-06-02, 16:26
Thor
Good info and it matches mine! I may give this a try...was a bit concerned about the Boyfriend being there with my pants down...I mean where am I going to put my wallet?..LOL

Dickweed?

dickweed
06-07-02, 19:20
Thor- do you have URL for her web site? I would love to see what she looks like before I start inquiring. Let me know when you can.

Thanks,

DW

CeJay
06-07-02, 19:31
Dickweed

Check her out here

http://www.geocities.com/ana4sum/

Yodaman
06-07-02, 19:48
Ok men, watch my back I'm goin' in. I have been in contact with Ana by email...I'm trying to set something up for this weekend....someone has to do this. I will report back if I am not in Jail! I am going for the one on one, I just don't want to be watched!

Yodaman....Out!

Yodaman
06-07-02, 22:27
The blow by blow

Spoke to Ana on the phone tonite to setup our appointment...she seems very sweet...she is Thai (I can speak Thai). This may be legit, If not I can deal with that!

God, I love this hobby!

Des
06-08-02, 04:07
YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Yodaman
May the force be with you brotherman

Bert2002
06-08-02, 11:13
Yoda - live long and prosper, oops, (wait a minute - I thought Yoda was dead?)

Seriously, use caution and good luck. Consider having a good friend wait out-of-sight for you or setup a predefined phone call with a buddy and instructions on what to do if you don't call at the right time. Also, park your car far away from the hotel so it doesn't get seized by LE. Tell'em you rode your bike.

Bert2002@operamail.c0m

Yodaman
06-08-02, 12:07
Bert2002

Excellent advise...It will be followed. I will proceed with extreme caution, I really think all will be well. I guess you all know that the anticipation is all part of the game.

Yoda is dead, but Yodaman lives on!

J Jones
06-08-02, 12:10
Upland---Went looking for Sarah in Paradise spa which I thought was just across from Sakura spa. Wrong. I ended up across the lot in the up stairs spa. Mexican girls. Had so so experience with Tina. Went downstairs still looking for Sarah and also saw Mexican girls. The one that came to the counter was a huge breasted Mexican girl named Anna---for those interested. For some reason I am a not good with Mexicans. I am 68. I think they just like young studs. But with Koreans that is another story.

workinghard
06-09-02, 12:40
Went to 4152 Baldwin yesterday to see if I could get a session with Lisa. I was there at 8Pm and the place was closed already. I guess they close early. I think I'll give her a call next time before heading out. Any of the brothers out there have the phone number to the place?

Yodaman
06-09-02, 12:51
Jones

Good on you my friend! I am a little younger than you so us Seniors should let our younger brothers that age dosen't really matter!

Well, you were almost there, Paradise is ease of Central on Foothill right hand side of the rosd, between Central and Benson.
Treat her well and she will return the favor.....she really knows how to handle us more mature hobbiests!

Yodaman
06-10-02, 14:42
OK time for the debreifing on Ana4som;

As promised I checked it out...It is for real...but not exactly what is avertized on the website. If you look carefully at the pics on the website you will see that these are not the same girl, nor is the one that you will meet. There are at least 4 "Ana's" and most work alone "one on one", I really doubt that there is a "show" offered.

I met an attractive "Ana" that did provide very good FS and I mean FULL service. but at $200 PER HR you can get the same with less hassel for less.

It is not a scam or setup, however it is still somewhat dangerous, I did not like the prer reserved Hotel room, maybe I have seen too many "COPS" where they get you into the room and bust you.

I did ask the girl over the phone if she was affiliated with LE in any way,,she answered "no" I then told her that I would ask the question again and asked for permission to record the question and answer. If you do this make sure that you record her giving you permission to record, it might just save your ass if you are arrested.

"Ana" was more than willing to accept my terms, in fact she was very happy that I did it!

Based on the info given on the website, this place is begging to be busted,,,believe me, there is nothing legal about what they are advertising just go there and read it.

All in all it was a good experience, with the danger factor pretty slight. Just be very cautous of anything that seems to good to be true (it probably is).

This one was ok!

BigDog
06-10-02, 20:04
what's up lil dog's.......... this is the big man himself............. i went too eagle rock theraphy last nite..............had the 90 minute/90 dollar session........... it's great, come's with table shower...... a must do............ anyway, saw jackie..........only offer's h/j.......... but hear that a girl named cindy offered more...........also, a girl named yung, walked in on me........... saw my "package"as i was lying on the table.........so as i was leaving...............see grabed my arm.........escorted me out, asked me too come back and see her.........looks promising.......... i'll let you know...........i'm out......

NiceMan
06-10-02, 22:35
Originally posted by bigdog
what's up lil dog's.......... this is the big man himself............. i went too eagle rock theraphy last nite..............had the 90 minute/90 dollar session........... it's great, come's with table shower...... a must do............ anyway, saw jackie..........only offer's h/j.......... but hear that a girl named cindy offered more...........also, a girl named yung, walked in on me........... saw my "package"as i was lying on the table.........so as i was leaving...............see grabed my arm.........escorted me out, asked me too come back and see her.........looks promising.......... i'll let you know...........i'm out......

What is the address?

BigDog
06-10-02, 23:06
niceguy........do you post on this site? anyway, the adrress is 2501 e. colorado bl. ............let us know which girl you saw...........ttyl...............i'm out.............

NiceMan
06-11-02, 01:11
Thanks.

rockhard
06-11-02, 02:56
Originally posted by bigdog
niceguy........do you post on this site? anyway, the adrress is 2501 e. colorado bl. ............let us know which girl you saw...........ttyl...............i'm out.............

what is the cross street and is it located in glendale or pasadena? $90 is for her tip and what is the enterence fee? Is table shower the same asassisted shower? Thanks for the info...

Bert2002
06-11-02, 10:00
Yodaman, great work!
Now if I could only find FS in Lake Forest, it would save me the drive. Bert2002@operamail.c0m

NiceMan
06-11-02, 13:06
Originally posted by rockhard

what is the cross street and is it located in glendale or pasadena? $90 is for her tip and what is the enterence fee? Is table shower the same asassisted shower? Thanks for the info...

The city is Eagle Rock which is in the middle of Pasadena and Glendale. Most people drive past it and don't even know it.

dickweed
06-11-02, 19:42
Eagle Rock Therapy is hit and miss, as is the sister spa on Colorado right near the 2 freeway. Yung is decent looking and I've had an hour w/ her before. She gives a very good massage and as far as I can tell only gives an HJ. I never pressed for more, so maybe it's possible. I tend to think that ER Therapy is HJ only, but I'm sure you bastards will try to prove me wrong. An hour there is $65. I've tried to do 1/2 hour for $40 and get the HJ, but I think mamasan tells the girls to only go extracurricular if customer throws down for an hour or more. Good luck boys.

DW

BigDog
06-11-02, 20:48
yes, eagle rock therapy is in eagle rock, it's across the street from a sizzler steak house.... i've been there.. 5 times, and only gotten a h/j each time...... the ninety dollars is for ninety minutes..... the tip was $40....i'm out......

NiceMan
06-11-02, 21:14
I just got back from Eagle Rock. I asked for Cindy. I got a girl who claimed to be Cindy. But I only got a HJ.

BigDog
06-11-02, 22:19
niceguy, cindy is loud and likes too smile and giggle..... they say she's only 28......i'm out....

BigDog
06-11-02, 22:25
niceman, sorry about getting your name wrong.......i'm out...

NiceMan
06-11-02, 22:37
I guess that could be her. I did ask for a blow job, but she said no.

Sycop4u
06-16-02, 10:42
Studdyk and NiceMan
I have been to Lisa establishment on many occasions from Live Oak to new place on Baldwin. I would consider myself a very good customer, but I have not yet been able to get FS there, just HJ and good massages. What is your secret? I have offer more than $120 on many different occasions, but still no more service than HJ.

workinghard
06-16-02, 14:13
Also, does anyone have the phone number to Lisa establishment?

thor
06-16-02, 20:33
Workinghard, the phone # is 626/443-6671.
Buddha, Lisa is in her mid to late 20's, and thin. She is cute, and I'd rate her a 7.5 or 8. She has soft skin, nice legs, and choice pink tipped tatas. This is a BYOR place[bring your own rubber]. Service is good, as she gets into it, but the high tables detract from it.
Sycop, you need to take the initiative, but don't be pushy-let her recognize you, and get comfortable.
Hope this helps.

BuddhaHead
06-16-02, 23:24
thor, thanks for the info. I'll check her out.

NiceMan
06-17-02, 03:06
Originally posted by Sycop4u
Studdyk and NiceMan
I have been to Lisa establishment on many occasions from Live Oak to new place on Baldwin. I would consider myself a very good customer, but I have not yet been able to get FS there, just HJ and good massages. What is your secret? I have offer more than $120 on many different occasions, but still no more service than HJ.

Just be honest and tell her that you want full service. And tell her that you have a friend who also goes there that he gets full service.

cletus
06-17-02, 20:10
Scary incident today. I went to Lisa's place on Baldwin. Asked if there were any extras and said to her I was not LE and even had a rubber. She said there is no full service here at all. I went ahead and left, as I was pulling out an El Monte PD car pulled up and then a second one. They did not stop me or anything. Not sure what is going on. Something seems suspicious here.

BigDog
06-17-02, 21:39
hi, fellow hobbiest...........just got back from lisa's place on baldwin....... she give's a great massage........... and that's IT!!!!!!!!!! she would not even go near jr. said someone came in too day and gave her a print out of our board....she even covered jr up......with a towel......i was so unhappy, i left without tipping her........cute girl, nice ass.......i had my hand on it....... she slapped my hand away..........i guess the print out spooked her.... well, if your looking for extra's.......go elsewhere..........i'm out.......

HarleyDude
06-18-02, 00:12
Now who in the fuk would give Lisa a print out? Man some people are really smart. I was going to check her out this week to. Oh well.
Harleydude

BuddhaHead
06-18-02, 01:45
Talked to Lisa today at the new place at 4152 Baldwin Ave, El Monte. She let me pick a new American name for her.

She said that she would be willing to extend a discount on the entry fee to WSG Forum members for the month of June only, to celebrate the opening of the new place.

Have Fun!
I agree that whoever showed her a printout is a j-a, but she may have brought this attention to herself, and it appears she's aware of this forum. However, is it just a coincidence that someone saw El Monte LE around and she suddenly no longer offers FS?

dickweed
06-18-02, 17:32
OK, here's a good story - I'm a little reluctant to tell it because I don't think anybody will believe it and there's really no way to verify it in the near future, but I have to let you horny muthafuckas know about it. Anyway, it was lunchtime and I was feeling in the mood for a massage with a happy ending. I went over to Eagle Rock Therapy, as I work pretty close by. Anyway, I requested Yung since I know she's a good technician. Mamasan, however, informed me that Yung was busy. She said that she had another girl, but I was reluctant because I've had somewhat negative experiences there with other women. I figured I'd roll the dice and in the worst-case scenario I'd only receive a decent massage. So I put on the old boxers and got on the table. Five minutes later a seriously hot Korean girl, about 25, walked in. She was probably 5'6", 115 lbs, nice B-C cups and an unbelievable ass. I immediately sported a chubby. She was wearing pants and button shirt, so I figured the most I would get would be an HJ.

She proceeded to give a pretty good massage on my back. When she got to my ass, she pulled the shorts way down and started very sensuously rubbing my ass. She was sticking her fingers pretty far inside my asshole and I have to tell you it was turning me on. She also started to breathe pretty heavily and that really turned me on. There was about a 30 second pause and I didn't really know what was going on. By this time my dick was rock hard. With the boxers down by my thighs, she told me to turn over. As I turned over, to my utter delight, I saw that she was completely naked. Not only that, but her pussy was completely shaved. She saw my dick standing up and she laughed. She launched her mouth at my cock and started sucking away. Then she pulled out a condom, put it on my dick and got on top. I was shocked/amazed. It was like a dream. Total fantasy-land. If it didn't happen to me I wouldn't have believed it.

I will admit (and I know this sounds cocky) that I"m very good-looking and I'm in great shape. I also have a nicely shaped, decent-sized dick. I've received extras at MPs for free or highly discounted prices many times. Asian women, for some reason, love me. Well this girl was F-ing me with serious passion. And just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, she gets off of me, turns around, bends over and says she wants it in the ass (in somewhat broken English). Well I love anal sex, so I wasn't about to say no to that. She had one of the best asses I'd ever seen. I didn't last long when I was inside that tight little Asian asshole.

After we finished cleaning up and I was getting dressed I realized that I only had $60 in my pocket. I told her this and she said that it was OK, that I was "such a handsome man". Then I asked her name and she said "Sally". I asker her when she started working here and what her schedule was and she said "I go back Korea". I asked when she would be back in America and she said "2 years".

I wish that she was still there. I think about Sally all the time. I almost wish I had never had the experience. I asked the mamasan about her and she said she was here from Korea for one month and that she's going back. But she works at some massage place in Seoul. I guess I need to find out which place that is, so I can travel to Seoul for a good time. Bottom line, it was the best MP/hobbyist experience I've ever had and one of the cheapest. I'm spoiled forever. I hope you guys can find something like this and share it with us. I just pray that whoever it is doesn't go back to Korea like Sally.

DW

sam5
06-28-02, 13:13
I don't ususally post on this board, but I am taking a trip to Vegas and figured there would be some brothel veterans here. Does anyone have any advice on Sheri's or the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump? What is the price range to get some lovin' at either of these places? I would appreciate any advice I can get.

NiceMan
06-28-02, 14:06
Originally posted by davido39
MP's in Pasadena.

I visited two newer MP in Pasadena that were listed in the Pasadena Weekly.

Pacific Health Center on Walnut and E & W Health Center on Madison.

One was hot, the other was not.

I went to Pacific Health twice and was treated by Lulu the first time last tue and then by Cindy this Tue.

I paid $ 40 up front for 1/2 hr massage that I though was great by Lulu. She was average looking Asian with long black hair. I was very impressed with massage technique. I would say it was better than massages that i have got from legit, massage therpist or even chiropractor. I have been to get massage before for back pain and injuries. Again, I say the massage was incredible. Excellant pressure and technique.

After all the normal massage, Lulu rubbed by butt and balls while I was laying face down on the large oversized table, which was very comforatble. This place was also very clean and neat.

I then turned over as she kept rubbing balls and she said, "how much tip, baby"?
All I had was another forty so I told her $40.

She then got out the oil and gave me a fantastic HJ which I could not hold back on and released quite shortly. It either takes a long time or not at all that I can normally relase with HJ. She had incredible technique and stlye and used both hands while talking tenderly and sexy to me. I stroked her long hair and rubbed her butt even though she was clothed. I think that if I lasted longer I could have done or gotton more.

She then cleaned me up with a warm washcloth (there is a sink in the room) She finished massaging arms and chest and asked for a hug as I went into the shower and then I changed and kised her goodbye.

Overall Experience with lulu:

face 7
body 7
attitude 9
technique 9.8

All I got was a mediocore massage at the E& W Healt Center. it wastnt worth the $40 and the therapist Vivian was not even cute. (about a 5 or 6 face and body)

Cindy at Pacific health was younger and a little cuter than Lulu she is very petite and has short hair that has a red tint to it. She gave a very good massage but not a sensual as Lulu. She did not discuss proce or tip at all.

I got a HJ and again I could not hold back. Very good technique and alot of good ball handling. She used a milking type of action that was truly superb. Not much talk or interaction. A little to removed and mechanical for my liking.

I gave her $40 tip in addition to the $40 for 1/2.
I am sure that more tip would mean more. Since it was my first time I decided to go easy. I will go again.

I dont not recommend E&W Health on Madison.

I think Pacific Health is the best thing to happen to Pasadena. I went there 3 weeks ago. Lulu is very good. $140 for full service, and she gives a good legit massage also.

Samlee2525
06-28-02, 21:41
Hey fellow hobbyists,

Been lurking for a while he so I figured I should contribute my 2 cents... here's a list of Pasadena AMPs I compiled from the recent Pasadena Weekly. I've done a search on the past year's messages and posted my own experience and others. If I'm wrong (esp about a legit place!!) please let us all know. Sorry if this may be too long a post...

Pasadena AMP Review:
?'s Massage
596 N. Lake Ave #303
626-578-1890
Went there this afternoon. Cute girl but massage only, gave OK massage. (LEGIT)

Japanese Shiatsu Massage
1610 E. Colorado St. Glendale
818-543-7150
Re: dickweed's 6/12 post said it was sister to Eagle Rock Therapy, and hit or miss. I
think I went there and got an old lady that gave a very hard massage, no extras. This has also been confirmed. (LEGIT)

Eagle Rock Therapy
2501 E. Colorado Blvd Eagle Rock
323-257-9111
No personal experience. dickweed had a great experience, others say Yung is OK but most say HJ only. (HJ)

Sierra Rejuvenatrion
2245 E. Colorado Blvd #103
626-796-5697
re: ampfinder 5/24: Legit. Personal experience: legit! TOo bad, about three years ago it was totally FS. (LEGIT)

Oriental Health Center
38 W. Sierra Madre Blvd #K, Sierra Madre
626-355-4183
Haven't been there personally. Many posts regarding this place. Sally FS, Lisa HJ. (FS)

Pacific Health Center
1199 E. Walnut #101 Pasadena
626-795-5995
Confirmed FS - agreed that it's the best thing to happen to Pasadena! Kelly used to give FS but things may be changing here (FS)

E&W Health
127 N. Madison Ave #208 Pasadena
626-792-3083
Confirmed by two posts to be avoided. (LEGIT)

Aroma Health Center
3500 E. Colorado Blvd #102, Pasadena
626-405-9977
I went in once but it looked legit, YET they advertise free table showers... anybody have any experience here?? (LEGIT?)

Oriental Massage (?)
630 Mission St #B S. Pasadena
626-403-9488
I remember going here and taking off cause it was legit... either that or I got a massage only.
This was a while ago. (LEGIT?)
-------------------

These one I didn't see anything about: any comments??

(sorry don't know the name?)
1346 Foothill Blvd #105 La Canada
818-790-7281

Magnetman
06-29-02, 09:56
kamper! which santamonica amp? email me or post it. thanks! ramsik1@hotmail.com

Samlee2525
06-29-02, 17:39
Magnetman,

I don't know the exact address nor a number, my car just guides me there ;) Like it will this Friday! I will let you know when I get back from the place. Supposedly they don't advertise so they don't have to worry about LE. Fri-Sun are when all the good looking ones come to work. One of them told me that they serviced the Backstreet Boys when they came into town for a concert - so it's a good place, a little on the expensive side, $50 to mamasan and at least a $100 to the girls but it is soooo worth it... best GFE I have ever had and with more than one girl there!

Originally posted by magnetman
kamper! which santamonica amp? email me or post it. thanks! ramsik1@hotmail.com

Samlee2525
07-02-02, 23:08
Hey all,

One more to add to the list that I had forgotten about:

There's an cAMP on Huntington Drive in Arcadia (626-577-9668) that had a cute receptionist (early twenties, 36B) who ended up doing my massage. All I could convince her was a HJ and a peek at her boobs. She guilt-tripped me into paying $80 including the $40 entrance fee... yeah I know, I got ripped, but I just wanted to let u guys know bout it.

I know this is a long shot but any chance you "get any" from the girls at Pleasures (strip joint off of Foothill)? How are the girls there?

BuddhaHead
07-04-02, 15:15
kAMPer, could you e-mail me about the SM MP (buddha_head@hotmail.com)? I've been to Ginja & the other one near the Pacific Dining Car.

Samlee2525
07-04-02, 15:50
Happy 4th fellow hobbyists!

david0: Just wanted to be clear - it was $120 total (including entrance) for a HJ? Great post - I haven't read about these modeling places before, at least not on this thread. Sounds like a great place - next person who goes ought to take a digital cam and post these ladies!

qxguy
07-04-02, 17:49
Greetings=

Stopped by the Pasadena Health Center to start the 4th with a bang.

Just Kelly was there. So I got a 30 minute massage and HJ topless and fondled.

She said Lucy and Lulu are gone. They "got into trouble".

I had just seen Lulu on Monday the 1st. She also asked for my biz card and said she was looking for a boyfriend. I changed the subject and just enjoyed the moment.

Kelly was there all by herself. (12:30) One other customer came in while I was there and she had to excuse herself and scamper out to greet him.

I am anxious to see how long this place lasts in Pasadena. Clean and the rooms I have been in all have a sink!

Davido39.......................Where is Industrial Studio in El Monte? I would like to check it out. Thanks

qxguy
qxguy@hotmail.com

NiceMan
07-05-02, 00:43
Originally posted by qxguy
Greetings=

Stopped by the Pasadena Health Center to start the 4th with a bang.

Just Kelly was there. So I got a 30 minute massage and HJ topless and fondled.

She said Lucy and Lulu are gone. They "got into trouble".

I had just seen Lulu on Monday the 1st. She also asked for my biz card and said she was looking for a boyfriend. I changed the subject and just enjoyed the moment.

Kelly was there all by herself. (12:30) One other customer came in while I was there and she had to excuse herself and scamper out to greet him.

I am anxious to see how long this place lasts in Pasadena. Clean and the rooms I have been in all have a sink!

Davido39.......................Where is Industrial Studio in El Monte? I would like to check it out. Thanks

qxguy
qxguy@hotmail.com

I was there at 9:00 in the morning, but nobody was there. Saw a sign that said will return at 11:00 I returned at 11:00 nobody was there.

NiceMan
07-06-02, 12:32
I was there yesterday morning. They had so many customers, and no one to work for them.

BuddhaHead
07-11-02, 21:15
Originally posted by kAMPer

You got it, the one next to Pacific Dining Car is 1272 (?) Wilshire Blvd, x-st is Harvard. 310-828-9440. I've gotten great service there from girls that rate 7/8. better on the weekends. Jackie has been terrific to me, she's really dark for a Korean and prolly in her late 20s, early 30s who's really fun and gives *great* rimjobs. $50 at the door and at least $100 tip. Really friendly and fun girls that go all the way. I told them I'd send some customers their way, just mention kamper sent ya. How was your experience?
Haven't been there recently, but girls I saw were average (looks & service). Any other top recommendations (weekend)?

Oswalt
07-12-02, 16:01
Davido any recommendations for Industrial Studio? Someone posted awhile back but I couldn't find it.

rockhard
07-12-02, 16:58
Has anyone try the MP in Baldwin Park?

Address is
4223 N. Main Ave
Baldwin Park
626-962-7999

traveler12325
07-18-02, 18:51
I saw Jennifer at Pacific Health on Sunday. Nice girl, 30's, a little overweight. Spoke good english. Paid $40 for half hour.

This was my first time there. She asked if I wanted a hj on the turn. She did a good job. Paid extra $40.

There was another girl there named Candy. She was very petite and maybe late 30's early 40's, kind of cute. Has anyone seen her?

Is anything other than hj available?

Elfineer
07-30-02, 22:08
Has anyone been to ER therapy as of late, I was wondering if it was worth my time/money. And which girl should I ask for?

Thanks
ELF

Sriracha
08-03-02, 03:38
it's called the Green Spa and I recommend it(see my post below)

Yodaman
08-08-02, 13:08
Buddahead

You are making my point, I agree that details posted on membership forums are ok, and I strongly agree about taking it to email, I believe that is exactly what I said in my original post.

Posting a womans schedule is probably not an issue, but some do not even want their names posted, and I believed that I said that it is a matter of respect, once again we agree.

"After all, you wouldn't have posted this if one of the girls hadn't mentioned her displeasure about it (or if you hadn't told her)." I am really not sure what this means...

No need to reply,,,as I said "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one", thanks for expressing yours.

Tjinla2001
09-12-02, 21:44
Originally posted by buddhahead
What are you talking about? OA didn't go "down". They are & have been operating as usual. Where are you getting your info about LE? Now they concentrate on "high volume bareback providers"? I doubt that's why Hou's got closed.

They were closed temp. Just forget what I said. I won't bring up what I know in the future.

BuddhaHead
09-16-02, 21:15
Originally posted by crazybuzz1985
The girls were of all asian nationalities (except korean) and even some spanish. The best thing was these girls were fresh!
Thanks for the great tip. How would you rate these girls (looks)? Do you get to choose?

Tifosi
09-17-02, 14:15
Nevermind, I found it.

Hammer_G
10-09-02, 05:23
I moved from Texas. Since Harry Hines (Dallas) was cleaned up by the police, I had picked up working girls in the bar (or pub). No need to make the decision so quickly. Take your time to find the right girl.
I am tired of cruising on the street for nothing. In this area, is any bar (or pub) where you can pick up working girls ?

Hammer_G
10-10-02, 09:46
Hammer_G
Welcome back from Texas....Now everyone knows!
Did you really need post this important info on every Forum?
In CA, the appearance of the working girls is so so, but the price is so high. Sorry, that's how I feel.

Yodaman
10-10-02, 10:33
Hammer_G

Dude, no need to be sorry, it is not what you posted, your comments and opinions are welcomed, I guess I just don't understand why you sent it to almost every California Forum.

It is just an annoince to see new posts in every forum and check to find that its exactly the same post from the same member. Its just annoying, I'll get over it!

It's all good!

Three X
10-10-02, 14:03
THRERE ARE SO MANY CHINESE WOMEN WORKING OUT OF THEIRS HOMES, APARTMENT, AMPS, BARS, RESTAURANTS, ESCORTS SERVICES IN THE PASADENA AREA I can't believe some guys are still looking for these girls!

For those who live near Pasadena city college I have met so many Korean, Chinese and Japanese girls in Amps from that school that I would be tempted to ask anyone of them for a price!

This is one true example that just happened 3 days ago! A friend of mine was looking for Chinese girls to work in her cAMP so girls were calling to find the directions, she doesn't know the area well so she gave the phone to me! I gave a Chinese girl the directions and asked her some questions. Such as "Where did you work before"? She said Palm Springs I remembered a full service place from years ago! She asked me if my friends place was "full service" I said no it was n't she said o.k.! But I told her that she couldn't collect customer phone numbers or date customers that's what broke down the deal! She wanted to fuck customers on the side and/or collect numbers! She is a UCR student, she is 31 and she lives in Pasadena!

So me being Three X I copied her number and called her 3 days ago and asked her where her location was and how much! She told me she was at a restuarant and that she would call me back later! But I sensed she was worried I guess my explaination to how I got her number didn't pan out she didn't call a second time!

My friend introduces me to another girl who was Chinese who had 4 friend all Pasadena city college students who were working in massage! One of her friends was an American born Chinese! And do you think she not going to working soon! Well like I told my Chinese friend (who thought the girl she introduced me too was "A GOOD CHINESE") "You are who your friends are". "If your a ***** your friend s are ******" Right now she is working at an American restaurant in Pasadena but she has never worked in her life doing anything, excepted for a few days at my friends cAMP. She sent $30,000 of her money in 9 months her parents gave her! Her mother told her to find a job somewhere!

I believe that Pasadena City College has someone getting kick backs to allow these girls to study English or whatever! Even the Chinese ***** I dated came out of that school!

Three X out!

Yodaman
10-10-02, 17:41
ThreeX, So True, so True! Guys listen and learn, just a little investment in time and clear thinking will reap dividends!
ThreeX....You are Da Bomb!

Respectfully...Yodaman-Out!

Tsboy69
10-10-02, 18:59
Went to paradise a while back. Had Yumi answer the door. She has to be in her mid 40's, and gives EXCELLENT service. Although I have seen many girls that were younger and prettier, her service ranks up there.

She was not in a rush, took her time, seemed to enjoy various positions and has very good muscle control. The walls of the rooms are not up to the ceiling, though, so if you can hear everything going on in the hallway, the same must be true in the rooms..

Thanks to all for the good info and happy hunitng

Yodaman
10-10-02, 23:32
Tsboy69:
Paradise is on Foothill in Upland as you know but others may think its in Pasadena since you posted it here, just a technicality, but this may be important to others...Yes Yumi is good, a little large or as some say "thick" for my taste IMO..Try Sarah also older (and smaller) but once she knows you...well I think you know!

Samlee2525
10-12-02, 19:00
With regards to ThreeX post -

Anyone ever find an "import car show-off" girl that does escort or massage on the side? I've met a few that were strippers but cause they were friends of my friends, I didn't dare ask if they would do full service escorting... if anyone knows of any of them that do that, please share via e-mail the method of trying to get there.

Thanks
kAMPer

(kamper812@hotmail.com)

Senior Gent
10-13-02, 04:03
Originally posted by tsboy69
For the life of me I cannot find the website of the asian escort asain deary....can someone supply? Any others in the immediate area? Thanks for your help in advance.
happy hunting

Senior Gent
10-13-02, 04:11
Originally posted by mr_vee42

http://www.deary.com/

http://www.allasiansescorts.com/

4FThem
10-17-02, 16:59
Has anyone been with or heard from Lisa from Baldwin Ave in El Monte. I been told by another provider I go to that she is working out of different places around town. But didn't have any Phone number to contact her. Can anybody help me out. My email is jcoffan@yahoo.com. Thanks for any help on this matter.

abcinla
10-21-02, 01:27
hey, where's peter? i can't locate him. is he underground because
of the asian gangs or most likely ins?

NiceMan
10-21-02, 04:48
Originally posted by Three x
THRERE ARE SO MANY CHINESE WOMEN WORKING OUT OF THEIRS HOMES, APARTMENT, AMPS, BARS, RESTAURANTS, ESCORTS SERVICES IN THE PASADENA AREA I can't believe some guys are still looking for these girls!

For those who live near Pasadena city college I have met so many Korean, Chinese and Japanese girls in Amps from that school that I would be tempted to ask anyone of them for a price!

This is one true example that just happened 3 days ago! A friend of mine was looking for Chinese girls to work in her cAMP so girls were calling to find the directions, she doesn't know the area well so she gave the phone to me! I gave a Chinese girl the directions and asked her some questions. Such as "Where did you work before"? She said Palm Springs I remembered a full service place from years ago! She asked me if my friends place was "full service" I said no it was n't she said o.k.! But I told her that she couldn't collect customer phone numbers or date customers that's what broke down the deal! She wanted to fuck customers on the side and/or collect numbers! She is a UCR student, she is 31 and she lives in Pasadena!

So me being Three X I copied her number and called her 3 days ago and asked her where her location was and how much! She told me she was at a restuarant and that she would call me back later! But I sensed she was worried I guess my explaination to how I got her number didn't pan out she didn't call a second time!

My friend introduces me to another girl who was Chinese who had 4 friend all Pasadena city college students who were working in massage! One of her friends was an American born Chinese! And do you think she not going to working soon! Well like I told my Chinese friend (who thought the girl she introduced me too was "A GOOD CHINESE") "You are who your friends are". "If your a ***** your friend s are ******" Right now she is working at an American restaurant in Pasadena but she has never worked in her life doing anything, excepted for a few days at my friends cAMP. She sent $30,000 of her money in 9 months her parents gave her! Her mother told her to find a job somewhere!

I believe that Pasadena City College has someone getting kick backs to allow these girls to study English or whatever! Even the Chinese ***** I dated came out of that school!

Three X out!

Well, anyone over 18 meets the prerequesite for any community college.

NiceMan
10-21-02, 05:17
Originally posted by 4FThem
Has anyone been with or heard from Lisa from Baldwin Ave in El Monte. I been told by another provider I go to that she is working out of different places around town. But didn't have any Phone number to contact her. Can anybody help me out. My email is jcoffan@yahoo.com. Thanks for any help on this matter.

I've been with her at a motel not too long ago.

4FThem
10-21-02, 12:22
Niceman, Can you email me or tell me how to get intouch with her.

Arandy
10-21-02, 13:05
Originally posted by abcinla
hey, where's peter? i can't locate him. is he underground because
of the asian gangs or most likely ins?

FOOL like you should be engage to your Rosie Palms for life. What a loser. Your type should never get a chance to taste good quality pussies..you should try and stick with street walker and your two hands and ten fingers.

phisherman
10-21-02, 13:43
Three X, Chinese W***** generally go to three institutions. MT. Sac. PCC or adult school.

Loads of Mexicans W***** in LB and Rio Hondo.

Koreans and Russians generally go to SMC. Lots of Ulkranian and Polish girls in SMC.

Most of the Chinese W***** that go to PCC are pretty old... at least 30 at up. The younger ones are either too busy raving or working full time. However, I think the Sac ones are a little younger... but still the quality is not that good. Also, it's a common excuse that the girls say they were either waitress or housekeepers cuz that's the only jobs they could get.

U. La Verne has a lot of strippers... I met a few in HT and SR in Industry that's from that area. Some UCD girls would come down for the summer and make some Gs at the houses. If you know Bald Paul... you should know. If not, grab a paper and call until you find a guy name Paul on Sin ave.(pronunciation in Chinese). This is the best I could do to in order for it to stay anon. BTW, find someone that can speak chinese cuz he can't understand you.

For Yodaman, I've read your statement saying that I have an agenda for posting. I'm simply providing info that "I" think will provide quality info and services to the general public. Since most of the people here is non-asian. However, that doesn't mean they're stupid. The chinese places that you posted here have poor quality. It's a general known fact among the Asians that frequent to the houses. The bosses in the houses will never call these girls and that's why they're in El Monte. It's a dangerous place to operate as the DTs there often raids the establishments.Since you seem to know the old ladies well, maybe you should let them know about this little info. I'm simply stating the facts. Would you want a 35-45 yrs old F***king you for 120 or a 20-30yrs old plus 20tip for a 30-45 minute romp?

Furthermore, *** has some very good reviews on several providers that I frequent and they actually don't want the info being posted out unlike some they that brandish the reviews as some type of trophies. Some are just bs but if you've been around, it's easy to tell. Like always, the gems are always hidden and you have to do a little homework to dig them out. On the website I've posted before, (some of you have already checked it out from the way you're posting) call the places at night or have a friend that speaks the language call, the qualities are much better than the scamps in MPs. Here's a little secret, I personally know BiBi who operated Kings and Su in OC and June at creeks and they tell me that the best girls would never work at MPs, some might do it on a seldom bases as on the weekend or twice a month. Some are on rotations with different MPs under the same owners. But the fact is, all of the girls that you see in the MPs are all there's to it, same as the Chinese girls, some "new" girls might trot in sometime but they were mostly referred to the MPs by the houses or rotate from different cities and states.... mostly SF and SD. The "fresh" ones that came from Asia are not fresh when you get to taste it or the Oni or keepers tells you. You have to be connected so well that the keepers call you to let you know what's up so that you can get the truely "fresh ones". Here's a way to find out, touch their privates to before any action to see the conditions there. Dry, KY, or flooding. Touch the inner thighs or pinch their nipples to see for reaction. It's really easy. I do this in China everytime to see if the keeper is lying to me. The logic is the same anywhere.

Finally, the Viet cafe is a great place pick up girls and INFO (In LB and WM). A lot of Drunk Vietnames guys will tell you anything when they're drunk. If you are one of those guys, please be careful as you guys are part of the reason that alot of Chinese and Malay houses were closed (told to me by the keepers). Or you guys would "leak" info to the Vboyz so that they get rob and the place get closed down. Other than that, it's great. Try one of the places on Harbor near the Mac. There used to be a lot of SWs working near the donut shop but the Cafe has action. There's another one down the road but it's more Viet than this one.

Porky
10-21-02, 18:49
Phish, nice info. Aiko "Soul Train" Tanaka? That's nice to know! The other names that you threw out N**** C*** and I believe Dee? Not sure which Dee you're talking about, but is it Dee T***? I've met her and others like Felecia, Tila, Rowena, Kristen(and the list goes on)...at those Import shows. Phish, what kind of prices are we looking at for those types of girls? Typical escort prices?

Also, for all you asian chick lovers. Have you heard of the Asianmodelpalooza show they're putting on next month in LA? From what I've seen on the site(www.asianmodelpalooza.com), it looks like a winner! Chick it out.

Yodaman
10-21-02, 21:57
Buddahead

Nice catch...this phiserman has never posted anything but his own opinion, check out his 7 posts and judge for your self (I have)..and he has used exceedingly bad judgment and very bad form in doing so...Be very careful when following his advice! IMHO this guy is not what he wants us to believe he is, read his posts and use your own judgment. Do not judge from my opinion, judge from your own.

He says that all of the agencies are in El Monte (an unsafe area?) when only one is in El Monte (nor a great area, but far from unsafe), the rest are in Monterey park or Alhambra. He says all of the women are over 40, I can attest to you that they are not that old. He wants us to believe that he knows the owners of these agencies, but uses vague and non specific references! What is his true agenda? If you have joined these "clubs" and used their services do you think this guy is actually representing them fairly?

What motavates a guy like this? He doesn't check out what he writes about, yet he critizises what others post, Why?

Its Yodaman...Phiserman please respond, and any others please post your true experiences!...OUT!

phisherman
10-21-02, 22:34
Originally posted by buddhahead
I really doubt this. Why name 2 girls, but only give the initials for another? And, why withhold some radio host's name (who cares?)? Whether someone works or not, naming names is wrong. Unless they are advertising somewhere, exposing them either smears their name, if they're not working, or puts them at risk with LE, if they are. Either way, bad.

Who cares about wat you think? Fact is a fact. I can name a few more but these two are the more popular ones. Some of these carshow girls would give BJs to photographers just to get their faces shown. I know a few Jap girls that go all out in the Jap shows. Why the doubt? It's showbiz, girls do anything to get rich and famous. You'll be stupid and naive to think otherwise.

There's a big thing coming in a few weeks at the Score in LA.... check it out... take a picture or buy some Gstrings from the girls, ask for a # or leave yours... I promise you won't be disappointed.

I've done this to porn stars, carshow "models" (although they're really not models just wannabes) and most of them will do if the price is right. Some will do just for the hell of it. I named these two cuz they wanted top dollars but so-so service and this was a while back. NC is a porn star... Chinese, Singapore, watever, don't care as she's not that pretty but with a good bod. It's really easy to look up people... she's out there in the open unlike the two I've mentioned. They needed a little work and they play games with you but budge under the right dollar.

why do you people here keep asking for help while not contributing useful info to others. If you want to post something, at least make it useful and don't complain.

Who cares? if you don't care, don't read!

Buddahead, post something... useful... anything... MPs, houses, escorts, or an ad on thatmall, city-source, watever... show me something that's worth while or otherwise STFU.

phisherman
10-21-02, 22:46
Originally posted by Porky
Phish, nice info. Aiko "Soul Train" Tanaka? That's nice to know! The other names that you threw out N**** C*** and I believe Dee? Not sure which Dee you're talking about, but is it Dee T***? I've met her and others like Felecia, Tila, Rowena, Kristen(and the list goes on)...at those Import shows. Phish, what kind of prices are we looking at for those types of girls? Typical escort prices?

Also, for all you asian chick lovers. Have you heard of the Asianmodelpalooza show they're putting on next month in LA? From what I've seen on the site(www.asianmodelpalooza.com), it looks like a winner! Chick it out.

Dee has huge headlights.
NC is on here... So as Park. CS is good too. HEHE here's a monger that knows... hehe

HP hunting!

ps. damn forgot the price $$-$$$$. Aiko costs more... don't know why cuz she's more famous??? NC is average... service not bad but my friend really liked her... don't know why either. She's tall I'll give you that but otherwise okay. Not liking her glasses unless i get to cum on them. WHich me think you can if you double it up... dunno know.

Damn I'm diggin' that Viet/French chick on the Little Tokyo show... you know who I'm talking about rite... so damn fine... I'll let you guys know in a few months. This will take a little more time.

phisherman
10-21-02, 23:04
Buddahead

Nice catch...this phiserman has never posted anything but his own opinion, check out his 7 posts and judge for your self (I have)..and he has used exceedingly bad judgment and very bad form in doing so...Be very careful when following his advice! IMHO this guy is not what he wants us to believe he is, read his posts and use your own judgment. Do not judge from my opinion, judge from your own.

He says that all of the agencies are in El Monte (an unsafe area?) when only one is in El Monte (nor a great area, but far from unsafe), the rest are in Monterey park or Alhambra. He says all of the women are over 40, I can attest to you that they are not that old. He wants us to believe that he knows the owners of these agencies, but uses vague and non specific references! What is his true agenda? If you have joined these "clubs" and used their services do you think this guy is actually representing them fairly?

What motavates a guy like this? He doesn't check out what he writes about, yet he critizises what others post, Why?

Its Yodaman...Phiserman please respond, and any others please post your true experiences!...OUT!

HA Nice catch? You're pathetic and hopelsss! You're like a frog living in a tiny enclosed well that'll never get to see the light.

I've post all credible info here. I just get piss off reading some of your posts cuz you alwayz give info that's crappy or accord to others while posting. It's complete BS.

I can attest to you that if you look at the driver licenses of these girls, they're all over 40. Yes, they do have DL as they've been in US for a long time. One of these girls has a loud voice and used to advertise on LEX. She's being laughed at by all the other providers cuz everyone thinks she's desperate and she has some problems which I will advise you to be careful. If you ask me nicely, I'll tell you what it is.

In fact, most of these girls that operate independently are all over 40. Except a few cantonese girls in Rowland hts and Irvine, these houses are for the desperate and the Guilo that doesn't know the way. I laugh in your face for sticking up for them. It's your money, do wat you want. I wouldn't do them even if they pay me 120.

To Kamper

NC has a website but it's down. CS has one but the contact is being seen by others so I won't suggest you post anything sensitive on their board or emails. The best is to meet in person.

TO AMPguest,

What kind of note? :)-

Give me a hint so I'll decide if sharing is in my best interest :D
You don't have to be precise, simply should initials or infer to surroundings or the kind of car they drive would do.

You should know already by the way I post here. I only let the people who I think is safe understand what I'm posting. Ane obvious you know I'm not liking this Yodaman character.

I KNOW LE IS WATCHING. I have a friend that was arrested and told me that the VICE and INS constantly monitor sites here and two others that I know. And he doesn't even live in this state. Apparently, credible "rumor" has it that they have some type of joint task force that is connected from Canada to the Border or something like that. So can't be too careless cuz my info are way too sensitive and surely you know what i mean.

Arandy
10-22-02, 10:45
Originally posted by phisherman
TO AMPguest,
What kind of note? :)-

Give me a hint so I'll decide if sharing is in my best interest :D
You don't have to be precise, simply should initials or infer to surroundings or the kind of car they drive would do.

You should know already by the way I post here. I only let the people who I think is safe understand what I'm posting. Ane obvious you know I'm not liking this Yodaman character.

I KNOW LE IS WATCHING. I have a friend that was arrested and told me that the VICE and INS constantly monitor sites here and two others that I know. And he doesn't even live in this state. Apparently, credible "rumor" has it that they have some type of joint task force that is connected from Canada to the Border or something like that. So can't be too careless cuz my info are way too sensitive and surely you know what i mean.

Info that i only discuss in person...I am not gonna blab on here....also, I will wait until you and the other two finish with your duel online since it seem with all the LE fear and it is a truthful fear that they are out to hamper our hobby. I think there are other ways around that...if you practice the art of DICRETIONARY well then you can give those LE alot of time at donut shop. I want to contact you cause some of the things you had posted chime well...when you are ready then give me a note..but if you feel that is not worth your while then have fun and becareful out there. take care.

Yodaman
10-22-02, 11:11
phisherman:
Now you revert to name calling? I am done matching wits with the witless....ask your mom to explain that one to you!

Sorry guys, I will no longer entertain phisherman....I am done, come wipe me!

Three X
10-22-02, 13:25
Hey, guys listen to 97.1 Mon thur Fridays 3pm to 7pm Tom Lekis it's a great show!

Porky
10-22-02, 13:32
phish,

When you're refering to Dee, do you mean FDee? It seems like most of the chicks on ADG.com are doable. EP, was the one on the radio...right? CS, the one that just changed her name to GL...hear about that?

Sang, Le, Tran, Yi, Galam and Jalin are all hot. What am I saying? They're practically all hot. Yup, these chicks are A+ material. Fresh!

Y'all had your dose of Leykis 101? Headlight Friday's!

Tifosi
10-22-02, 14:13
Hey phisherman - Are you done yet? I'd like to read about getting laid, finding chicks and hunting good tail, not posters arguing about whose opinion is right or not. More often than not, this board will get overrun with posters throwing opinions at each other, back and forth for almost 2 pages worth of crap. If you guys want to argue do it private, I don't want to read it and I'm sure the majority of the other posters/lurkers don't want to either.

Oh shit - I better stop before I start to sound like the people I'm bitching about.

Now let's go get some pussy!

phisherman
10-22-02, 23:35
Three X... rite on.

Tifosi.... I agree with you. I'm not the one who started... I'm actually doing everyone a big favor here... some places are just not healthy for hunters. LET'S TALK PUSSY. What do you have for me?

Porky, YESSSS... FDee. :)

CS stands for Song.

CS, (the poster)

Great post. loving your board as I've just visited it. Too bad about the HCs in KT. You gotta speak the native to get good action. Or throw lots of Gs around which I steadfastly object. Not a great place to get the real action unless you don't mind spending couple Gs for hugs and kisses. I'll recommend a HC off las tunas and close by RM. Do bring an asian friend cuz they got tight ones there. Some gold fish but many friendlies. A bit expensive but quality is generally superb.

In respond to your outcall rates at 3b... that's way too much. 2 plus 20tip is the norm as far as OC.

I don't know where Sarah is. You're referring to the Skinny, yet tight GFE rite? Speak little english and the make love type (not sex, MAKE LOVE was something she insisted on me... I think if I shot it in her mouth, she would've swallowed... my knees feel weak just thinking about it)

I do know MiMi is in Korea... so as Mink.... (although i think she'll return soon, she Q me often). MiMI is beyond GFE... NHB would be an understatement.

YoYo is in SF (the absolutely gorgeous one in SH of COI a year back who speaks both K and J). Will be back next year. Stay on SH on the weekends. She's Bi btw... :)

I recommend Angie/Angela in T at COI. 3 words....Girl on FLY. As always YMMV to cover my ass.

INFO NEEDED!

ANyone know this amature pornstar girl with a Tazmania Tatoo on her lower back rite above the butt area? She used to double up with this redhead pornstar with frickles... anyone know who I'm talking about... I forgot their names.... damn. Those were some of the best 3p ever. I think one is call Brianna or something... She's about 32 now.... damn.... anyone know the 411? I'll deeply appreciate it and will trade some of the most precious info with you if you lead me to her/them....

How about that Russian/Polish joint near the book store in little Russia? Used to go alot but since the place was robbed, never went back. It was ran by Kat... any info?

Porky
10-23-02, 13:32
phish,

It looks like Song is now G Li, for some reason she changed her name.

phisherman
10-24-02, 01:53
Originally posted by Porky
phish,

It looks like Song is now G Li, for some reason she changed her name.

Huh... G, C... don't care, same pussy. but thanx for the 411.

CS,

Ask for Carol. HK. Many HKers don't take guilo. Safety concerns. If you're and not connected, i can't help you cuz i'm not goin' to connect a cyberspace guy that's not helping me (it's only fair cuz I've invested quite a lot, enough to buy a couple yachts through the decade. BTW, I'm drunk half the time so take your chances. One comment tough... if you have a regular MPer that gives you bareback on everything or partial, don't bother with Chinese. It's a different style as you're not getting the girls that have mechanical process and the heavy makeup in general. You know wat you're gonna get unless you're blind or a total rook. You should know already. Houses have a more casual approach without the rush. No TIMES UP (in korean or english) or You WANT ADD TIME, 50 please by the oni. Don't the bros here just hate that at an unknown MP?

NOW, I want my info... (shouting in a great urge with a serious tone)... about the 3p pornstars. I've digged up the info and the girls are Taz and Brianna Lee. Pornstars in the 90s. Any info guys? Don't worry about the Russian... I got a PM that they're gone... but 411 on the 3p will be GREATLY appreciated and retribution will be an absolute certainty. At least a little holla guys... anything?

phisherman
10-24-02, 02:19
Hey, Phish e-mail me at threex@theinbox.org!

I'll contact u next month... gotta get on a trip to San Paulo.

Three X
10-24-02, 13:25
Voce e Brasileiro! Eu falo um pouco da portugues! Have a safe trip!

Des
10-25-02, 23:44
Just returned from Industrial Studio, I had a session with Leslie a 26 y/o latina with some firm, fake cans. This was my first time here, with all the talk about Industrial Studio, I had to experience it first hand. I had a choice of three girls, Leslie, Belinda, and a name not worth remembering.
It was cool, because the girls were dressed like hoodrats, but compared to an AMP Leslie seemed real distant, as always YMMV ... I still had a good time and recommend.
It's cool how all the girls first walk in your room and parade around taking pictures of each other. That experience is worth it alone. Oh and when you first walk up, don't worry about that pit he's tied up.
>Des<

RomeyClone
10-26-02, 00:57
Hey Des how much did u pay? Tip? Man I gotta check this place- i'm a huge fan of the chola-hoodrat-hynas but I got a shitload of bills this (and prob next) week.

Anyone know what Industrial's hours are??

clone
romeyclone77 at yahoo dot com

Originally posted by Des
Just returned from Industrial Studio, I had a session with Leslie a 26 y/o latina with some firm, fake cans. This was my first time here, with all the talk about Industrial Studio, I had to experience it first hand. I had a choice of three girls, Leslie, Belinda, and a name not worth remembering.
It was cool, because the girls were dressed like hoodrats, but compared to an AMP Leslie seemed real distant, as always YMMV ... I still had a good time and recommend.
It's cool how all the girls first walk in your room and parade around taking pictures of each other. That experience is worth it alone. Oh and when you first walk up, don't worry about that pit he's tied up.
>Des<

littlesweetie00
10-26-02, 20:31
Commercial messages and personal endorsements are not permitted in the main Forum. You are invited to use the Classified Advertisements section for these types of messages. Please be sure to read and follow ALL the requirements for using this FREE service.

Des
10-27-02, 03:57
Clone-- It was 40 for half an hour, and as for the tip asking was 100, but "I always tip 80" works here just well as anywhere else. She made sure to mention that next time the tip would have to be 100, YEA RIGHT.
If you like hoodrats, hyna's, this is the place for you, it is also a huge plus if you speak spanish but not necessary. Industrial has only been open roughly 4 months, so it's up to us to give it the good old college try.

Three X
10-28-02, 14:59
This is a response to my previous post! (ABOUT ASIAN COLEEGE STUDENTS!) Most of the girls have additional income they do not need this money! I have noticed that Asian women/girl that are without their authoritarian families/culture/government they behave this way! (NOT ALL) But a Chinese guy told me he believes 85% of all Asian women in the United States, Australia, New Zealand and England were at some point involved with this employment! A Chinese cook make $3000 tax free. But a cook is hard work! Sex is easier! A Massage manager make $4000 to $5000. But the flipside is when they live in a $1200 apartment in Diamond bar, Hollywood or when they buy a new luxury car or when they want to open a nail salon, liquer store, Donut shop or a restaurant or when they max out their credit cards and don't tell their husbands! Or when they gamble too much!

I went to a casino and saw 4 girls at the blackjack table I knew from my Chinese friends place. And a few Koreans I knew! When you see a cute Chinese girl with $2,500 worth of chip it makes me wonder!

This is about greed not need!

There is the lie they tell us, the lie they tell themselves and then there is the truth!

This is in response to the E-mails I received!

usnameless
10-28-02, 21:12
To phisherman,
Sounds like you have spent a lot of Money in this field. Just don't care about what others said. Get girls, not mad. Thank you so much for sharing so much Asian info. It is good to know LA is not dead in this field yet. Used to play in HK, but LA is kind of horrible...

Happy hunting....

Just another horny Asian guy.

usnameless
10-29-02, 17:44
Hi callstreet,

You've mentioned a girl Val in other postings. Can you please share the number with me? Here is my Email:raymok@yahoo.com

Thanks a million.

HOEHAVEN
10-30-02, 02:40
Is there anymore sw action in Pasadena?

Oswalt
10-30-02, 16:14
Hoehaven - the sw action in Pasadena is for all practical purposes dead. Every now and then a girl will be out there but the action has pretty much been shut down. How can we contact you?

RomeyClone
10-30-02, 23:33
Originally posted by HOEHAVEN
Is there anymore sw action in Pasadena?

I was cruising Colorado about 2 weeks or so ago and saw one chubby wsw. Dont know what cross street (i wanna say rosemead) but it was by where Colorado curves around. She was in front of a motel on the north side of the street. it was around 1 Am or so, but I wasnt that desperate. Other than that, rolled there twice since, both times late on weekends, and didnt see a soul.

clone
romeyclone77 at yahoo dot com

lusta
10-31-02, 05:03
HOEHEAVEN,

Give me your email address so I can see you.

ocstunna600
10-31-02, 06:21
Originally posted by lusta
HOEHEAVEN,

Give me your email address so I can see you.

hoehaven,

can i get your email address as well? mines is ocstunna600@yahoo.com

ela_hobbyist
10-31-02, 16:26
Has anyone tried the new Hou's in ELA. It's on Pomona Blvd, just off of Atlantic Blvd. Along side the 60 Frwy.

Senior Gent
11-02-02, 00:03
Hey guys, what is happening in the San Gabriel Valley? Anyone care to exchange names, places etc? I know that there is lots of action. I see that there a some new ladies at some of the Asian Agencys. Jade has a ad up on thatmall under massage. She is very good. I have seen several ladies there.. Also, asiandolls and usasunsetclub has new ladies that will nock you socks off. Had a great time with Asian Amy there.. She only does FBSM but she is real cute and what a touch. Don't pay and attention to what that callstreet dude says about the asian agencies in the SGV. He is so full of it. Everything that he writes is giberish. There is lots of fun to be had with beautiful ladies. Hell, who can forget the great muscle control of Rose and Angel. You gota feel it to believe it.

tireiron
11-02-02, 01:33
littlesweetie00
saw your post re: going to pasadena. thats kinda far for me...do you get to wla or the valley? your stats sound fab...would love to meet.
you can email me at tonytireiron@yahoo.com

NiceMan
11-04-02, 21:45
Originally posted by littlesweetie00
i'd just like to thank you guys for all the email.if i've been slow replying forgive me. i've been sick as a dog and i've been needing my rest.

when i finally get my visit setup to pasadena, i will be posting all the necessary information.have a nice day and play safe

I'm interested.

Sandog
11-05-02, 02:32
Hey guys, what is happening in the San Gabriel Valley? Anyone care to exchange names, places etc? I know that there is lots of action. I see that there a some new ladies at some of the Asian Agencys. Jade has a ad up on thatmall under massage. She is very good. I have seen several ladies there.. Also, asiandolls and usasunsetclub has new ladies that will nock you socks off. Had a great time with Asian Amy there.. She only does FBSM but she is real cute and what a touch. Don't pay and attention to what that callstreet dude says about the asian agencies in the SGV. He is so full of it. Everything that he writes is giberish. There is lots of fun to be had with beautiful ladies. Hell, who can forget the great muscle control of Rose and Angel. You gota feel it to believe it.

mr_vee42,

Can you provide with more 411. I am interested in explore the Pasadena zone. Would like to try some of the Asian sweet ladies.

Thanks,

San Dog

rockhard
11-05-02, 02:51
Does anyone know how much to tip a taxi girl? I recently visited Club Fantasy on Hill in Downtown LA and had a beautiful Viet/French girl who offer hj. She knew it was my first time there and wanted $40 for a hj. I ask her what would I get for $20. And she said customer tip her $20 just to dance w/ her for half hour. So I decided to spend the extra $20 for a hj. It was an o.k. hj but she was beautiful and friendly. I want to make sure that I am not getting ripped off. I tip her $40 + $5 cover charge + $11 for half hour with her total $56. My next visit is VIP Lounge in City of Industry. Does anyone know whether they offer the extra service there as well.

Billy
11-05-02, 13:35
rockhard, the standard tip for hostess girls is to match the clock, that is what ever you pay to the house, give the girl the same. If you're with her for the hour at $27 then tip 30. Some will try to hustle you but matching the clock is what you should do. If you talk her into somethin on the outside them she sets the fee. Go to hostessclubs@yahoo.groups.com you can read all about these places there. I have had a few good experiances with them. But you have to learn the ropes first.

dieter
11-05-02, 13:47
Originally posted by billy
<snip>Go to hostessclubs@yahoo.groups.com you can read all about these places there. <snip>
the correct link is
*************************HostessClubs

for more specific regional info go to
*************************LAhostessclubs/

Senior Gent
11-06-02, 02:50
Originally posted by sandog
mr_vee42,

Can you provide with more 411. I am interested in explore the Pasadena zone. Would like to try some of the Asian sweet ladies.

Thanks,

San Dog
Will be happy to share about ladies in the SGV mostly. Email me
at MISTER_VEE@safe-mail.net

ocstunna600
11-06-02, 03:37
Will be happy to share about ladies in the SGV mostly. Email me
at MISTER_VEE@safe-mail.net

mr vee,

you mind sharing that info with me too? i was going to email you, but that would be inviting myself since that post was for another person. if you dont mind, my email is ocstunna600@yahoo.com. thanks in advance

MrTallOne
11-06-02, 12:01
rockhard...

At the hostess clubs, never tip more than forty.

What you received is a twenty to thirty dollar tip, and that is if she is nice about it.

Unless you actually enjoy paying to talk to her, you should be able to conclude your business within a half hour.

Most importantly, if you do not like her, clock her out immediately and tip her nothing.

There is no point in keeping these girls clocked in for an hour or more and tipping big. Once you get into that kind of money you might as well go for real action elsewhere.

All this stuff, the incalls, MPs and the sw scene, is a market.

Guys who overpay drive up the prices for everyone.

Samlee2525
11-08-02, 00:34
Just wanted to confirm rumors of sw's on Colorado. Things aren't hopping like they used to but on a whim I drove down East Colorado around 9pm and saw a thin bsw cross the street around the car dealers in the East end (near Target). Swung around a few times to double check for LE and went in. Took a few tries but finally got her on a side street. Was too hasty and offered $40 for BJ which she agreed to without arguing. Offered me fs for $60 (hence I knew I had offered too much for just a BJ) but I was in a rush. She gave an OK BBBJ, but was really paranoid about LE. We ended up getting out of the car and into a dark spot where she blew me in the shadows. Dunno if it was her or just being outside in the cold but despite her efforts I couldn't complete the job so she took off her pants to try to excite me, wouldn't suck down the cum but eventually she HJed me to completion. It was really rushed and despite a nice ass and bare pussy, it was a lil too fishy for me and so overall I'd rate a 4/5. I don't think I'd go back but I'm just not into bsw (still love my expensive kAMP girls) so YMMV- others might like her long legs and nice ass. Be safe!

ocstunna600
11-08-02, 04:26
kamper,

did you get the bsw's number? if so, can you email it to me? thanks in advance.

Des
11-08-02, 05:22
Originally posted by ela_hobbyist
Has anyone tried the new Hou's in ELA. It's on Pomona Blvd, just off of Atlantic Blvd. Along side the 60 Frwy.

Ok did everyone just pass by this.... But is it true a Hou's in ELA??
I drove by after work and saw a "hole in the wall" acupuncture establishment, which could be it. Has anyone tried it out, please someone report the action.
Thanks,
Des

OldBill
11-08-02, 10:56
Des,
Don't know whether affiliation with Hou's, but I posted on it, in Los Angeles section on 11/3.

zubioc
11-10-02, 00:47
Went to Industrial Studios the other day. Its on a street that is partially businesses and some residential. My experience was similar to previous descriptions. Went in and paid 40 to the guy in the front. I get taken to a room which is very large with a love seat, a couple lights and screens they use to take pictures of models. Three Latina girls come in and one asks me if I've been there before, which I reply no. Sometimes I like the experience of me being new at a place. Well, one of the girls has a camera and starts taking pictures of the other girls. I think they all had implants. After pictures were taken of each girl they ask me to pick one of them which I did. The other girls leave and the one I picked sits down next to me and we talk for a couple minutes. She is from El Salvador. Then I reach up and pull one of her tits out and start to play with it. She asks what I want and I tell her. The she asked me to take out my dick. She left and came back with some towles and a sheet. She lays the sheet on the couch, takes off her clothes and bends over. I do her from several different positions. I didn't like the fact they don't have a bed or anything, just this couch. The girl and experience was 6-7. 40 to get in plus 100 tip.

MrMole
11-11-02, 13:23
where is the industral studios id love to go

Originally posted by zubioc
Went to Industrial Studios the other day. Its on a street that is partially businesses and some residential. My experience was similar to previous descriptions. Went in and paid 40 to the guy in the front. I get taken to a room which is very large with a love seat, a couple lights and screens they use to take pictures of models. Three Latina girls come in and one asks me if I've been there before, which I reply no. Sometimes I like the experience of me being new at a place. Well, one of the girls has a camera and starts taking pictures of the other girls. I think they all had implants. After pictures were taken of each girl they ask me to pick one of them which I did. The other girls leave and the one I picked sits down next to me and we talk for a couple minutes. She is from El Salvador. Then I reach up and pull one of her tits out and start to play with it. She asks what I want and I tell her. The she asked me to take out my dick. She left and came back with some towles and a sheet. She lays the sheet on the couch, takes off her clothes and bends over. I do her from several different positions. I didn't like the fact they don't have a bed or anything, just this couch. The girl and experience was 6-7. 40 to get in plus 100 tip.

tokyoaccu
11-11-02, 13:46
never heard of industrial studios. i usually frequent los angeles or santa monica. please post more info....or send info to tokyoaccu@yahoo.com

regards

Originally posted by zubioc

RomeyClone
11-12-02, 05:42
Seems like everytime someone mentions Industrial, a bunch of people pop up wanting the info. Come on guys, do your homework! All the info has been posted before, use the forum search!

clone
ps I tried to go to Industrial the other night, but that damn pit was loose. Ended up in Hollywood. About what time do they close up there??

Yodaman
11-12-02, 11:39
Just a small tip....Did you know that you really don't need to repost entire quotes when refering to another poster's post? You can just post a portion or not quote at all, I find the best way is to type the posters name at the beginning of my post and not quote at all. I know most of you already know this, but maybe the new guys don't. This is simply a suggestion to avoid clutter on the board by having to scan through redundent quotes.

Just a suggestion....Yodaman out!

WLDO1
11-12-02, 12:22
Has anyone seen the Shangri-La at the corner of Allen and where the 210 intersects it? Little shopping mall...on east side of allen below freeway.

I am sure LE made visits recently - I got FS from Pacific Healthcare on Walnut (5 at best) and the little place on Lake St. was providing HJ - then both places went completely straight when I visited in the same week...

And my favorite in La Canada got raided about 6 weeks ago and that was that although I havent been back since I heard about it.

mojosaur
11-12-02, 13:29
Originally posted by kAMPer
We ended up getting out of the car and into a dark spot where she blew me in the shadows. Dunno if it was her or just being outside in the cold but despite her efforts I couldn't complete the job so she took off her pants to try to excite me, wouldn't suck down the cum but eventually she HJed me to completion. It was really rushed and despite a nice ass and bare pussy, it was a lil too fishy for me and so overall I'd rate a 4/5.

What part was fishy? :D

Samlee2525
11-12-02, 15:21
Originally posted by mojosaur
What part was fishy? :D

I wasn't sure if people would actually take me figuratively or literally but I meant LITERALLY!!

dickgozinya
11-12-02, 15:44
Originally posted by WLDO1
Has anyone seen the Shangri-La at the corner of Allen and where the 210 intersects it? Little shopping mall...on east side of allen below freeway.

Don't bother with Shangri-La. Old women giving lousy massage, and nothing more.

AizenMyoo
11-13-02, 23:06
Des: Regarding "the new Hou's" in East LA.

Went to the place on Pomona Boulevard just east of Atlantic boulevard in East LA a week ago. I didn't see any indication that it is the new Hou's. I think the new Hou's is in Inglewood. The place in East LA is named "Health Therapy" and is as OLDBILL described in the Los Angeles Forum. The mamasan asked who I wanted to see, apparently confusing me with someone who had been there before and when I laughed and said this is my first time here she asked whether I wanted to see the girls or did I need to see the doctor, meaning the advertised chiropracter. I opted for the girls. There was a mix of Asians and Latinas. I chose one of the Latinas.

The procedure is standard AMP. The fact that it was my first time was no problem at all. No need to go in to details but extras are readily available and I left quite satisfied.

BuddhaHead
11-17-02, 02:51
Originally posted by Jim Jackson
Hi guys, I've lurked for a while, and have decided to give something back to the board. If you are interested in young Chinese girls, I can suggest a place in San Gabriel. It is located on Del Mar, between Broadway and Las Tunas. It is in a townhouse condo. Cost is $40 for half hour/$60 for 1 hour, like an AMP....
Jim, since this is your 1st post, I am somewhat skeptical of this. How did you find out about this place? Usually these private houses only take Asians and will be very skeptical if a stranger calls. Please provide more information about how you came about this place and the proper protocol. Can you choose from a lineup?

J Jones
11-17-02, 14:14
The minute I saw that phone number of Tina I phoned her to see if she was for real. Even if you are non asian I think you could get in there. I live in South Orange County so I don't want to make the haul. (But of course I would if I heard something good and the $$$ was right).

NiceMan
11-17-02, 17:52
I'm going to try it tomorrow.

CrazyBuzz1985
11-17-02, 20:55
Originally posted by AizenMyoo
Des: Regarding "the new Hou's" in East LA.

I think the new Hou's is in Inglewood.

Its Le Sun Spa in the LA Weekly on La Brea

Yodaman
11-17-02, 20:57
Jim Jackson
I am sure that you ment well, but posting this kind of detail, names, services. prices and even telephone number, is really not in the best interest of the service or other posters, please take these details off line via email, it really is the best way!

This may sound uncharastically parinoid coming from me, but I have to admit, over the years too many excellent services have been closed or been put out of business after detailed posts such as this one.

Jay2pleaseu
11-18-02, 13:10
I don't even think Jim Jackson's post is real. It sounds a little too specific and detailed to not be LE. If it walks like a duck.....

I wouldn't trust a first time post with all those details at all. I elect to use my intuition, and steer clear of this post. Hell!, It should be deleted to protect our less experienced readers.
Jay

Three X
11-18-02, 15:25
Hey, Jim
If you really want to be a team player delete your post. We need to protect these gems. You have provided too much information. Many of these providers would like more American customers but , things like this turn them off it is a safety thing.
We must win their trust and must be more flexible with them. They like American men because there is a cultural barrier. When a Chinese or a Korean guy goes to these places sometimes they put a guilt trip on them. One lady told me she works with American men because she didn't want any "church members" to see her and others their husbands friends! So some give up protection of an Asian apartment house to work with Americans because they are hiding for members of their culture and the ones who work inside the apartments want safety from LE.

NiceMan
11-18-02, 19:14
Just click edit, and delete the information.

Lex_351
11-19-02, 02:12
Funny, I remember some great bsws in Pasadena a few years ago. Now the place is all dried up. LE is everywhere! No AMP's no nothing. Legalize Prostitution, zone it and tax it! The women are better off, the customers are better off and the Government is better off. Thank you.

Poke-Herman
11-19-02, 03:49
Hey, Jim
If you really want to be a team player delete your post. We need to protect these gems. You have provided too much information. May of these providers would like more American customers but , things like this turn them off it is a safety thing.
We must win their trust and must be more flexible with them. They like American men because there is a cultural barrier. When a Chinese or a Korean guy goes to these places sometimes they put a guilt trip on them. One lady told me she works with American men because she didn't want any "church members" to see her and others their husbands friends! So some give up protection of an Asian apartment house to work with Americans because they are hiding for members of their culture and the ones who work inside the apartments want safety from LE.

XXX- you hit it right on the mark. Being Asian myself, I'm glad to find someone that is culturally in-tune and understands Eastern culture traditions/values. You are definitely right in saying that they prefer American men..(also you Americans are well-endowed compared to Asian guys!) When I go to AMP and get an Asian, I pretend that I am more of a american-washed young guy so that they dont feel uncomfortable with me. I say that I dont speak Chinese (my native language) and then they feel more at ease. That's why I prefer Latinas!~ cuz the grass is always greener on the "other" side...

peace

phisherman
11-19-02, 09:45
Hey, Jim
If you really want to be a team player delete your post. We need to protect these gems. You have provided too much information. May of these providers would like more American customers but , things like this turn them off it is a safety thing.

Good post, I totally agree. I remember that I promised to email you right? If so, let me know your email and I'll hook you up with some info, but promise me not to share with any anon without my permission.

Jim Jackson, you're simply a disgruntled customer. I'm sure you know what to and what not to post and your sole intention was to close down this place. BTW... you must be myopic because Amy is not 19. She's 35 (goat in luna sign). Tina also works and she's over 40. None of Tina's girls are young and her location is the outskirt of the core. Just so you know. I'm gonna talk to Tina and I'm sure she's not gonna take anymore new clients and will move and change her number very soon. This is what happens when news travel on the net. All of the keepers know the net and what ppl do on the boards. So don't act like you're doing them a favor by boning out here you MFA.

For future references, a name of the keeper is more than enough is you're a true hobbyist who don't mind the research. I'll let in one fact, out of all the keepers that I know, less than 20 non-asians are regulars at these establishments. 5 of them are my friends (who happened to have gone to China or speak the language) and that should be well enough info on how these people perceive the guilos. The knowledgable ones are always connected either by trade or business. The lurkers here are simply out of luck and frankly, not welcomed by most of the girls. The regulars are more than enough for them. Think about this, would they risk all the efforts and money spent to get here on a couple lousy dollars and risk everything they've worked for. BTW, girls less than 25 could not (in most cases) get a visa out of the China, they could only come by marriage and these are either older and richer girls. Neither are what you would prefer and could not compare with the Korean MPs. So stop posting ridiculous info like AMY 19 or Blah 18 on boards, it's quite insulting to my intelligence. When ppl mention young, it's usually early 20s and they're local students. These are hit and misses and most of the time misses because once they make enough, they quite and you don't hear from them unless they like you alot. I only have less than a dozen contacts like this and they're more pleasure than work. If you want young girls, go to the strip joints and HC, they're a much better bet.

Try the SJ in Santa Ana name by E (formerly M). H on COI on the afternoons. If you remembered Sofia... ohhhhhh those knockers.... $$$ for outcalls... well actually incall on VB. Take a shower and put on some DO before you go. It's just good taste that way. TJ is okay and some on San Dimas takes outcalls. One note, if you're bald, poor and ugly, don't bother (I'm not trying to be mean but it's just reality)... these girls are picky but the young Asian ones are worse. Just too much work and sometimes the sex is not as satisfying considering the work and time that I'll put in. I'll rather hook up with the hostesses and bang the shit out of them. The Korean hostesses are the best, so damn tight and great GFE. Viet are the worst, too many fake boobies and KY... too professional. Chinese, just right.

Tifosi
11-19-02, 14:59
Jim Jackson:
Thanks for removing the post. I was worried that you had fallen of the short bus since only a 'tard would post such specific info. Who's to say what you wrote is even true? Sounds like a setup to me.

Tifosi

OldBill
11-19-02, 20:20
Hey Three X...

Please edit your post. Except for the last paragraph that sorta makes sense, the others are disturbingly incoherent. Thanks.

hey guys,
I saw Tina yesterday and she was a total *****! ...

Poupli_Kid
11-19-02, 21:41
Hi everybody. this is my first post.

just wanted to add to the comments made about j.jackson's post. I agree that he should have left out some of the details. However, I think his attempt to contribute was legit and his intentions were good. The place he mentioned is not a "gem". It's been there awhile and the last time I went was early this past summer. Also, this place was listed in c_tyv_be, so I'm sure lots of people already knew about it.There are lots of places in SGV like it that accept non-asians. You just have to do your homework. Believe me, if I was able to find them, anyone can. I would encourage j.jackson to keep posting (but with more discretion)and I too will try to contribute to the forum.

StudPlayer
11-19-02, 23:36
Go check out the banned users hall of shame.

Yodaman
11-20-02, 00:05
ThreeX
Color isn't the real issue, it is how you carry yourself, and because you treat the women with the respect they deserve that gets you exactly what you want!

Some of you may think ThreeX is confusing, but if you take the time to read his messages and not critique them you will know that he speaks the truth! (most of the time LOL), he has been very helpful to me and others.

Play on XXX! You are still the man little brother!

Lex_351
11-20-02, 02:34
Treating a Lady well is important. No, the looks of the customer are not that important. It's being polite and yes, sadly, for most of us, the size of your wallet. In my Lexperience in AMP's you need to be polite, sincere and be sure to show you are there to spend cash. This is like it would be in any brothel. If you come in appearing to be cheap and rude, then you can forget about any action. Oh, of course more than one "straight" visit is required as well. Just the tricks of the trade I have learned here in Pasadena.
As for those who complain "that big spenders ruin it for the rest of us" nonsense, welcome to Capitalism!

Take care,

Lex_351

phisherman
11-20-02, 03:44
ThreeX,

"N" is nice. She spent 30,000 for the stuff you talked about and money is a necessity. It's very hard for her since she's up there on mileage and often times a little extra kindness means a lot. Tina shares the addiction that most girls have (not drugs). So they seem like they make a lot, they actually wash alot. Next time ask for Jennifer (the korean speaking Chinese). She's pretty good along with Linda. Mable is okay, young but extremely plain looking. These are the general receptive ones. The rest would need a lot of "work". The more you tip, the better the service, its a golden rule.

4FThem
11-20-02, 15:02
Have any of you fellow sushi hunters been to the new place at the corner of Las Tunas and San Gabriel. I talked with Susan who directed me to Linda. She speaks very little English, and asks only for tips. She provides excellent service too. But if you want to have your rocks really blown apart ask for Michelle at the Arcadia office located across from Ralph’s on Huntington Dr. cross street Rosemead Blvd. She will rock your world. She said normally customer tips $80 but lets you decide after your service treatment. Michelle is just down the street from Lisa place I have been there a few time but only received HJ service. Has anybody ever gotten FS there.

Three X
11-20-02, 15:35
Phisherman
I read your post and you don't understand Tina said,I wasn't welcome at anytime. I cannot try another girl. And I believe it was Tina not "N" who eighty sixed me. Like I said I met "N" in Riverside 3 months ago and ate lunch with her about 3 times. "N" reconized me and said " I know him he is a good boy I met him with my friend Kim" Tina pulled the, your crazy , what do you want, who are you, I don't know you, we don't do that, after being there 10 minute sitting on the couch! It's Tina!

Lex_351
I didnot go there looking cheap nor rude! I have spent more time at AMPs then you think I know the game plan. I have had girls for free at AMPs but that requires you talking to them on a "humanistic level". Just think about this, once they have money want else do they need! Someone to speak English with, someone to talk frankly with about their lifestyle that is not Chinese nor Korean so that personal information doesn't get back to the community. They save face so much in their community that with me most of the time they let down most of their guard.

NiceMan
11-20-02, 16:17
I think it all comes down to the money you give them and if you're a regular customer.

Casper2
11-20-02, 23:58
Oriental Health Center - 38 W. Sierra Madre blvd is no longer there!!! There's - Hands with hearts massage #J - next door with one massuser (Evette) with advance booking. Dissapointed and went elsewhere...has anyone else been there?

Also has anyone been to AMP's in Alhambra/Montery Park area?

SoCalHotSx
11-21-02, 02:07
I haven't posted much on here before, but now I absolutely have to...I finally got the chance to go to "I" Studios...all I have to say is everyone was right...I got a lineup of three girls...One that was quite ugly, the others were, Sylvia & Lupita...after the camera clicks while they posed in front of the makeshift backdrop, they asked me to make a choice...I was torn between L & S, but S seemed to smile a lot more so I chose her.

Only problem is when she sat down on the couch I came to find out she is remely limited with English...I wouldn;t have guessed that by looking at her, but it all worked out anyway...I've just got to tell you, this girl is hot hot hot...her pricing is a bit higher than discussed in aearlier posts, but she bargained anyway.

Maybe it was just a rarity or a certain click, but she was a true GFE. Very clean, shaved bare, no gut...not quite a model, but better than I have seen anywhere in the IE or SGV (Except for Tokyo Spa in Fontana).

Someone posted before that these girls were "hood rat types"...in my opinion they could be moreso considered to be there working off their debt to whoeer got them here from Mexico.

Yes there is a pitbull out front, but looks completely harmless...also there is a mexican guy that answers the door that hardly speaks english...when youi walk in he will ask you a question that most won;t understand...just say yes, and smile and he will send u to a room where you will wait for the girls...

Anyway, have fun, but let's keep this place a good thing guys...it's in a good localtion well hidden from LE, and they aren't listed anywhere...there is a phone there but the guy up front says they don;t take incoming calls (bullshit but maybe next time he'll give it out)

Poupli_Kid
11-21-02, 07:38
casper 2,
There aren't that many amp's in monterey park and alhambra. If there are, they are usually under the cover of acupuncture offices. I've only been to these places a couple of times. Don't like them too much b/c they only offer hj, and if you want f/s, you have to meet them in a hotel and pay alot more. These places are usually chinese. It's better just to go to incall houses in these areas if you like chinese girls. At least at these places you're guaranteed fun. I've almost always had GFE at these places.

If you like kAMPs, there aren't any good ones in the area that I know of. Its best to go to the ones in inglewood, bellflower, and ktown although I haven't been able to find suitable, consistent replacements for OA and Hou's to my likings. If you find any good places worth mentioning in monterey park or alhambra, please post.

threex-
I don't know this Tina, but why are you tripping over this. If you are able to get free services at other amps, go to these places instead. 99.9% of the rest of us, no matter how charming and down to earth we are, still have to pay. Take advantage of your talent and don't let one ***** get to you, esp. if she has some race issue. All the more reason to forget about this b_tch. As for asian providers in the IE, unless they are students from rcc, ucr,etc. don't even bother. There are too many good asian providers in socal to be getting all worked up over one bad *****.

phisherman
11-21-02, 07:47
Phisherman
I read your post and you don't understand Tina said,I wasn't welcome at anytime. I cannot try another girl. And I believe it was Tina not "N" who eighty sixed me. Like I said I met "N" in Riverside 3 months ago and ate lunch with her about 3 times. "N" reconized me and said " I know him he is a good boy I met him with my friend Kim" Tina pulled the, your crazy , what do you want, who are you, I don't know you, we don't do that, after being there 10 minute sitting on the couch! It's Tina!

My bad... Try another girl at Tony... I'll give you his contact when I find your email... Mable works at Tonys.... she's plain looking and could be rushy sometimes but she's young, even at my standard. Jennifer is very open-minded... You did the rite thing by dressing up nice and be friendly, not your fault, Tina could be a ***** sometimes cuz she's paranoided... kinda ironic that she advertises so much...

phisherman
11-21-02, 08:47
Originally posted by Lex_351
Treating a Lady well is important. No, the looks of the customer are not that important. It's being polite and yes, sadly, for most of us, the size of your wallet. In my Lexperience in AMP's you need to be polite, sincere and be sure to show you are there to spend cash. This is like it would be in any brothel. If you come in appearing to be cheap and rude, then you can forget about any action. Oh, of course more than one "straight" visit is required as well. Just the tricks of the trade I have learned here in Pasadena.
As for those who complain "that big spenders ruin it for the rest of us" nonsense, welcome to Capitalism!

Take care,

Lex_351

Depending on how "big"... capitalism is wonderful for the upper class but for many of the hard working bros here, efficient spending is the key.

Since the topic of pricing came up... heres my rule for the years of hunting.

1. AMP, if coupons apply, cut it out, mass copy it and use it every freaking time to save whatever the amount was presented (even after the date expired)

2. 80 Tip for soso service. 100 for good service (including good rub and fuck). (this including the OC hobbyists) 120 for BBBJ plus excellent good rub and fuck. No comment for bareback FS b/c either way is wrong.

3. At the non-asian, non-hispanic incalls... personally, unless she's dropdead gorgeous plus GFE fuck, (ie Morgan), I don't go. Rates pretty much dictated but the norm is 250... there used to be a gem (french girl from Riviera) charge 200 near the apt of 5 freeway... she was unbelievable, not a clock watcher and just a great gal... ok, back to pricing.

4. At the asian houses (korean, Viet, Chinese) for Asian customer, 120. For non-asian 150 b/c God wants you to spend 30 more. Some charge 120 for non-asian but I don't go to those b/c they're usually ugly and old. Tip only if you like the service 20 would do. For 1st time customer, ALWAYS TIP, and if you can afford it, tip big as the girls talk and if you tell the keeper, he can hook you up with nicer girls. THis works, trust me. Money is the key, not your penis or your good/bad looks. One time I paid a grand for a girl (who doesn't do non-asians and is very young and fine) to service a client of mine (who's huge as of 10 huge as I found out at a club sauna, girls do walk out on customers if they see that you're ROCCO). Girl came out later told me she'll rest on the next couple of days (as I've schedule it a couple of days before her MC) and everything was fine. If you have the dough, everything is negotiable (this I agree with the original poster).

5. Hostess. 200 for the action plus room and dinner. I never had to pay more than this so this is how much I'm going with. The whole thing should last for the evening. I never do quickies with hostesses. The strippers would be around 150-250 depending on quality. The ones at COI should be around 2. Had one black girl at P on LP named Luscious Ch*******, so fine for 180 CBJ, FS at the corner. SR ones would be 3 and up... hint girl with sister. I've paid a 2000 on one in Vegas b/c she's the most gorgeous white girl I've even boned (way better the pornstars at Nicis). To me, that was a bargain and the 1st session lasted for 2 hours. The 2nd session was 4000 for the nite and next day ( I took her to water-skiing near Vegas). She could be found at the O... hint used to be a feature and showgirl. I still bone her whenever she comes to town. Just wonderful, no tats, don't smoke or drink, study while not at work for real. If she doesn't strip and escort, I'll marry her.

6. Sports car models... I have a feeling many would be interested in this. Ranges from 200-450. A few needs dinner dates... hint...one likes SPA a lot. Gift certificates would do wonders. Their contacts is quite obvious if you do a little work as I've already mentioned before. Since ThreeX has done the work and a few others have also, I don't have your emails so if you guys would post it up ( or do it again b/c I'm lazy), I'll reply. When you email me, give me a good referral on either a non-asian escort or MP girl and I'll reply a contact (# depending on how many you give) of model and asian incall (either non-asian friendly or watever). I want this b/c it's an insurance as you need to give a peripheral description of yourself or something particular so that if I do visit the reference, I know you're legit instead of some LE. If your referral turns out to be a bust or I already know it's a bust(I know A TON of MP girls ONIs from SF to SD due to my travel and work over the years), I'll curse you and you can kiss all future trades goodbye.

Don't mean to be all tacky but it's just a way of protecting my sources and myself. I'm sure you wouldn't mind if you trust me and is a legit hobbyist.

For the Argentina and Brazil travelers, I'll give a report in soon so you guys keep an eye open.

Tifosi
11-21-02, 13:39
Socalhotsx -

Glad to hear you finally tired "I" studios. I've been going there at least once a week for the last 4 months. I've tried almost every girl in the place except for a few ugly ones, and the service is always excellent. The choice of girls always varies. I see at least one new chica every week. My recommendation would be A*****. She is from Central America, 24, very pretty face with big soft lips, great tits, flat tummy, nice nice ass and is shaved. I found that if you establish communication with them, ask them about their lives outside of the studio you'll get much better service. On a few occasions I've been able to pay reduced rates and still received excellent service. I've considered seeing A***** outside of the studio, she is very willing and eager to see me as her "boyfriend" and since she does provide me with a GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple pops and extended time) I've considered it. Then I always remember I'm dealing with a girl that F's at least 3 other guys every day. Maybe one day I'll get past that, but right now I would want my mistress to be my mistress only.
My point is, this is a great place if you like Latina women and I agree that we as hobbyists should do all we can to keep it safe. Even though I go every week, I haven't posted my exploits in an effort to keep the place out of the spotlight (and to keep all you dogs away from my lady). Remember if you frequent a place, you act like you care and treat the provider well you will defiantly get better treatment and more bang for your buck.

Tifosi

PS - A hint on the phone upfront. If you frequent and make friends you'll get the phone number and can call ahead to ask for specific girls or to find out who is available.

livinlife00
11-21-02, 14:17
Originally posted by Tifosi
Socalhotsx -

Glad to hear you finally tired "I" studios. I've been going there at least once a week for the last 4 months. I've tried almost every girl in the place except for a few ugly ones, and the service is always excellent. The choice of girls always varies. I see at least one new chica every week. My recommendation would be A*****. She is from Central America, 24, very pretty face with big soft lips, great tits, flat tummy, nice nice ass and is shaved. I found that if you establish communication with them, ask them about their lives outside of the studio you'll get much better service. On a few occasions I've been able to pay reduced rates and still received excellent service. I've considered seeing A***** outside of the studio, she is very willing and eager to see me as her "boyfriend" and since she does provide me with a GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple pops and extended time) I've considered it. Then I always remember I'm dealing with a girl that F's at least 3 other guys every day. Maybe one day I'll get past that, but right now I would want my mistress to be my mistress only.
My point is, this is a great place if you like Latina women and I agree that we as hobbyists should do all we can to keep it safe. Even though I go every week, I haven't posted my exploits in an effort to keep the place out of the spotlight (and to keep all you dogs away from my lady). Remember if you frequent a place, you act like you care and treat the provider well you will defiantly get better treatment and more bang for your buck.

Tifosi

PS - A hint on the phone upfront. If you frequent and make friends you'll get the phone number and can call ahead to ask for specific girls or to find out who is available.

livinlife00
11-21-02, 14:18
Originally posted by livinlife00

Would you mind emailing me the address of I studio's and any recommendations of girls...Thanks...
livinlife00@hotmail.com

Tsboy69
11-21-02, 14:29
Again, another request for information that is already on the board....dude, do your homework...directions, address all in a previous post.
happy hunting.

Tifosi
11-21-02, 18:20
tsboy69 - You took the words right off of my keyboard!

mooseknuckler
11-21-02, 18:29
4FThem

I didn't realize there was a massage place across the Ralphs on Huntington. Is it near the Pleasures? There is also one on Huntington near the Pad Thai restaurant and another one near Target, but I have never tried those, I heard they are not FS.

anyone know anymore AMP's with latinas in the SGV. I only know of green spa and another one right up the road on francisquito(health therapy i think), but they were only decent looking girls.

OldBill
11-21-02, 18:35
ThreeX,

Wow, if some b**** told me never come back for no reason at all and especially with a worker vouching for me, I'd not only be apoplectic but vengeful. Hats off to your ability to keep cool.

4FThem
11-22-02, 00:27
Originally posted by mooseknuckler
4FThem

I didn't realize there was a massage place across the Ralphs on Huntington. Is it near the Pleasures? There is also one on Huntington near the Pad Thai restaurant and another one near Target, but I have never tried those, I heard they are not FS.

anyone know anymore AMP's with latinas in the SGV. I only know of green spa and another one right up the road on francisquito(health therapy i think), but they were only decent looking girls.

I belived the address is 1014 Huntington Dr. You need to call Susan for appointment first. She is located at corner of Las Tunas and San Gabriel, a couple of units down from Block Buster viedo store, in the corner of shopping center. Have you also try out Lisa private place on the corner of Rosemead and Huntington? I have good service if the $$$ is right.

Three X
11-22-02, 06:14
Poupli_kid
I don't think I was tripping off of Tina. It is over with and that is cool with me. Some of these managers/owner think they are invincible because they are making some much money. Sometimes they develope a complex and begin to start slipping in their duties (cutting session time, argueing with customers, argueing with girls, not maintaining good relation with the customers and not looking out for LE!

Threex@theinbox.org

Three X
11-22-02, 16:37
Tommy,
I feel the police used that as an excuse to get in there.

1. They wanted to see the layout of the place.

2. They didn't need a search warrant.

3. They wanted to see the owner and the girls.

4. And they wanted to look for the telltale signs of an Chinese
whorehouse.

They couldn't have sent a guy/vice in there cold to bust them, so it was an intelligence gathering operation! At night I guess with some LE guys that don't get much action at night. So the commander had this cheap, inexpensive operation with guys who were just going to have donuts and coffee anyway that night!

threex@theinbox.org

Poupli_Kid
11-23-02, 01:01
three x,
I agree with you about the managers at these places. We have to be careful with some of these. I actually lost one of my favorite providers this way because she was getting ripped off by the manager. When I asked the mamasan what had happened with the girl, she got irritated and told me that the girl was crazy. The one who got screwed was me because I lost contact with my favorite provider. That is why I try to get a girl's number during a session without the manager knowing.

regarding tommy's post, your analysis is not far-fetched. LE do have time on their hands and are capable of such things. From personal experience, cops are liars and like to screw with innocent people. I know because I have been a victim of this.

On the other hand, there is a strong possibilty that there was some jerk with a gun at that place. Let's face it, there are reasons why us mongers are paying for service. For some of us, it may be social problems, sex addiction, or mild fetishes. But then there are the true jerk-***s. These are the idiots who get drunk or treat women like dirt, and when they don't get what they demand at these places, they get pissed, start acting stupid, and harass the girls. I used to frequent an incall house in alhambra that was open 24H and one of the girls there used to complain that some guys would show up drunk and harass them when they wouldn't agree to their sick wishes. These guys ruin it for the rest of us.

I agree with what you said in a recent post. Yes I realize in the end, these girls are still just prostitutes, but if we just treat them right, are clean and sober, and pay a fair share, a good time is guaranteed.

MeatMan
11-23-02, 13:27
Three X,

Long time cruiser/stroller mainly on the Massachusetts board. Saw your post on the "What Country Has The Best Women For LTR" Everything you posted was most definitly on point! man. I have a brother who is a rap artist who went to Japan for 2 weeks 5 yrs ago.

When he came back he said "Man, the women over there, they LOVE brothers fo'real! they treat you as if you're a king"

Good food, had sex with 7 women and he has pictures of them.Each one of them was as hot as the next!

Now I plan to go to the "Land of the Rising Sun"(it wont be the only thing rising)..:)

Yours Truly,
MEATMAN

cletus
11-25-02, 02:55
Originally posted by 4FThem
I belived the address is 1014 Huntington Dr. You need to call Susan for appointment first. She is located at corner of Las Tunas and San Gabriel, a couple of units down from Block Buster viedo store, in the corner of shopping center. Have you also try out Lisa private place on the corner of Rosemead and Huntington? I have good service if the $$$ is right.

How do I get in contact with Susan and Lisa? How was the service and price? If you don't want to post it here. Please email me at cletus923@yahoo.com. Thanks.

RomeyClone
11-26-02, 15:32
Originally posted by poupli_kid

I used to frequent an incall house in alhambra that was open 24H and one of the girls there used to complain that some guys would show up drunk and harass them when they wouldn't agree to their sick wishes. These guys ruin it for the rest of us.

Hey kid that incall place wasnt on Electric Ave was it? About 6 years ago or so, I used to frequent that place and see Cathy, busty latina, who always wore black stockings, garters and heels. Awesome no rush F/S for a hundred bucks. Wish I could find that broad again!

clone
romeyclone at poop dot com

gundam2k3
11-26-02, 17:42
Romeyclone

Would you mind emailing me the address or phone # for this place in Alhambra ..Thanks...

gundam2k3@hotmail.com

RomeyClone
11-27-02, 00:52
Originally posted by gundam2k3
Romeyclone

Would you mind emailing me the address or phone # for this place in Alhambra ..Thanks...

gundam2k3@hotmail.com

I will say that it was on Electric north of Main St, but she's not there anymore. I used to go there for about 2 years then one day the numbers disconnected, the LA Xpress ads stopped running and nobody would answer the door. That was around mid 1998 or so, and now some old lady and her 2 cholo sons live there.

Anybody else visit Cathy??

clone
romeyclone at poop dot com

rockhard
11-27-02, 15:16
There is a Chinese provider name Angel in Monterey Park and the address is [removed by editor]. She is from China along with two other girls there. But the two girls will have to make appointment in advance. Angel is there 24/7 - its her appartment. She look about 25 y.o., 7 in looks, and 8 in performance. She is willing to work late hours if you give her a call in advance. $100 for FS w/ no enterence fee and she is probably the best looking out of the three girls. Her # is [removed by editor]. Have Fun!

Editor's Note:

The address and/or telephone number(s) originally posted in the preceeding report have been removed by the Forum Admin.

Prostitution is illegal in the United States, and thus posting of names, address and telephone numbers of service providers exposes them to a certain level if risk. Therefore, specific contact information for service providers located in the USA is only permitted if posted by the actual provider, and only in the Classified Advertisements section. In other words, if a service provider wants to advertise their address and/or telephone number in the Forum, they have to register a User Name and post this information themselves.

Thanks,

Jackson

Three X
11-27-02, 17:26
Please erase your post. You are hurting the industry! When posting give clues or e-mail people wanting information that you feel are cruisers/clients! LE is cracking down they just got their funding for the year not to mention newly elected official want to seem as if they are doing something.

Yodaman
11-27-02, 17:47
Hey Rockhard:
WHY post phone numbers and addresses? You have 20 posts that should be enough to know better! Please delete the post asap!

Senior Gent
11-27-02, 18:07
Delete your post ASAP. Why are you doing this? Are you trying to set this girl up? You should know better. If it was my board you would be banned.