PDA

View Full Version : Adult book stores

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Roush 427
06-20-11, 21:38
I walked next door from the massage therapy (back gate) to air port video to check it out. Tha clerk let me walk in the back to see the ad ons they had made, they have put in some couple rooms he said some were cumming in and letting guys watch and join in, I didn't see any thing but guys in there while I was there. You just have to let them know your not intrested and they don't bother you. They rent you a movie of your choice and tell you which room to go to and they start the movie, most of the guys were out of there rooms can't imagine why, LOL not my thang, Roush

Roush 427
06-21-11, 12:11
Stopped by this one in nmb next to crazy horse, this one also adding on making a new section with big rooms for couples and where you can watch them, cost 5. 00 to get in now and you just walk around and look aat any movies you like and stay as long as you like. I didn't see any gals there just guys if you tell them your not intrested they don't bother you, ckerk said the best time for ladies is on sat and at nite some of them will take care of you and some just like for you to watch them and there boy friends get it on.

Roush

Roush 427
06-22-11, 21:09
Found another one this one is in little river, going north from mb its just past the welcome center in a strip mall. They rent the movie to you for five bucks and put it in the player and tell you the room to go to, only six rooms but girl said they were putting in more, she said some couples do come there usually at nite. Only a couple of guys there when I went and some one buying a movie. I talked to her for a while and left.

Roush

Roush 427
06-24-11, 20:30
This one is on hwy 501 headed in to mb on the left its a purple bldg, they rent videos, sell all kinds of toys and have a viewing room in the back. 5 bucks gets you a card to the back and you pick a booth and use the card for the movies, when it runs out you feed it dollar bills to keep watching movies. The clerk said that couples do go back there and some females, but mostley guys. When I stopped there no body was there. Wonder how they came up with that name LOL,

Roush

Roush 427
07-03-11, 19:17
I went in airport video and looked at the new rooms they have added nice flat screens new bathroom and couple rooms and a couple came in she looked like maybe a stripper type and the guy fairly big, they went in the couple room and she started by giving him a BBBJ while we were watching. Then she stripped and climbed on him ridding it cow girl style wow, this went on for a while then she closed the door and a few minutes later the door opend and they left smiling. So it does happen guys.

Have fun, Roush

Roush 427
07-07-11, 12:14
Yesterday a good friend of mine called me and said she was back in town for a while so we met up and I was telling her about the couples rooms at the video store, so we went. Nice room 52 inch tv nice day bed 20. 00 to use you pick a movie they put it in for you. She's from the Dominican republic nice build every thing real and nice shaved pussy she has med brown skin very good english, we closed the door got undressed and I started with DATY she came once and then started BBBJ on me she did that for a while then I set her on junior and she worked out, after a few minutes of that she wanted for me to get her off again. I asked her if she wanted me to open the door and let the guys that were there watch, she said ok so I opened the door and started DATY and 4or 5 guys walked in and watched me get her off, she looked up and smiled then went back to BBBJ and then I got off and there were all the guys watching us, they wanted to partake but she said no but played with there juniors with her hands some. We had fun and I will take her back soon.

Be safe and have fun,

Roush

Roush 427
07-13-11, 06:10
I stopped by and looked at there new rooms, they added 5 more and a couple room with couch to cuddle on LOL, very clean place the clerk said they were getting male.female couples usually late in the evening. I haven't been there to see any yet, maybe ill take the little dominican gal there if she's willing.

Have fun guys when you can,

Roush

Spaceman Spiff
07-13-11, 13:31
Yesterday a good friend of mine called me and said she was back in town for a while so we met up and I was telling her about the couples rooms at the video store, so we went. Nice room 52 inch tv nice day bed 20. 00 to use you pick a movie they put it in for you. She's from the Dominican republic nice build every thing real and nice shaved pussy she has med brown skin very good english, we closed the door got undressed and I started with DATY she came once and then started BBBJ on me she did that for a while then I set her on junior and she worked out, after a few minutes of that she wanted for me to get her off again. I asked her if she wanted me to open the door and let the guys that were there watch, she said ok so I opened the door and started DATY and 4or 5 guys walked in and watched me get her off, she looked up and smiled then went back to BBBJ and then I got off and there were all the guys watching us, they wanted to partake but she said no but played with there juniors with her hands some. We had fun and I will take her back soon.

Be safe and have fun,

RoushInteresting to see your video store reports. The only action I've ever seen in a video store was down in Tampa, and it was quite nice!

Airport Video started promoting Wednesday as "couples night" a few years ago, and hoping for something like Tampa, I dropped by a few times. As far as I could tell, it was a total sausage-fest in the preview area (with guys who were totally into that. After your last report, I went by again, and once more it seemed about the same. I also didn't see anything that looked like new rooms, just the same corridor behind the preview door. Am I missing something?

Spaceman Spiff

Roush 427
07-13-11, 17:51
Interesting to see your video store reports. The only action I've ever seen in a video store was down in Tampa, and it was quite nice!

Airport Video started promoting Wednesday as "couples night" a few years ago, and hoping for something like Tampa, I dropped by a few times. As far as I could tell, it was a total sausage-fest in the preview area (with guys who were totally into that. After your last report, I went by again, and once more it seemed about the same. I also didn't see anything that looked like new rooms, just the same corridor behind the preview door. Am I missing something?

Spaceman SpiffIf you walk down that hall you will see 10 new rooms with 2 of them big couple rooms with 52 inch tvs and a couch that part has not been open long, they added a bathroom all the way in the back I think there are about 20 rooms now its 20 for the couples rooms and 8 for the others, allthe video stores have added couples rooms to try and get them in like the big citys in fla and other states. The owner said he spent about 50000. 00 with the new add ons he also bought the bldg next to it. He did say they were trying to change there immage, LOL.

Roush

Roush 427
07-28-11, 05:58
I stopped by early part of the night to see if any couples would show up, men-women LOL been there about thirty minutes and one guy came in and seemed to be looking for the same, then a couple came in went to one of the rooms and in about five minutes they opened the door so you could see them, she was giving him a BBBJ not bad looking lady about 40 fair ass about 32s seemed to enjoy what she was doing, she did it for a while and invited me in, he moved over to the corner and watched her give me a BBBJ after a few minutes she turned around and, I put a cover on jr and she bent over the chair in the room and we went to it doggie it wasnt long it was all over she had a fairly tight pussy, when I got finished the other guy that was watching came in and she repeated it with him. After she took care of him she finished the boy friend off and they closed the door and in a couple of minutes they came out and left. Had a good night.

Have fun guys,

Roush

Roush 427
08-02-11, 15:17
She called me last night and let me know she was back from working out of town and wanted to get togather this week and she was very horney, LOL I told her I'd try to cure that. This morning she called me and we met and went to airport video again, not to many guys there, we were doing our thing and I opend the door and a couple guys came in and watched, she likes that I worked hard to cure her horney mood LOL she said I did and she would be ok for a while, I know she did me good and the guys enjoyed watching.

Have fun guys,

Roush

Vbgent4u2c
08-02-11, 18:39
If you walk down that hall you will see 10 new rooms with 2 of them big couple rooms with 52 inch tvs and a couch that part has not been open long, they added a bathroom all the way in the back I think there are about 20 rooms now its 20 for the couples rooms and 8 for the others, allthe video stores have added couples rooms to try and get them in like the big citys in fla and other states. The owner said he spent about 50000. 00 with the new add ons he also bought the bldg next to it. He did say they were trying to change there immage, LOL.

RoushI found a UTR Lady on Craigslist while I was down there last week. I thought we were going to use her place as my hotel room was not available. I told her about the report I read on Airport Video and we headed over there. She was very nervous walking in the place as there were about 4 or 5 guys there hanging out in the hallway but once we got in the couples room she was fine.

We both had a great time watching a video, having some fun and only cost 20 bucks.

LexLuther
08-03-11, 19:30
Interesting to see your video store reports. The only action I've ever seen in a video store was down in Tampa, and it was quite nice!

Spaceman SpiffJust more of Roush's fantasy writing. That's all.

LexLuther

Roush 427
08-03-11, 20:57
Just more of Roush's fantasy writing. That's all.

LexLutherI tell the facts like it is and can back up any thing I write, you need to read others posts they back it up also, some of us do have fun my friend and you just wish and dream thats all, have a good night lex, have fun when you can I do.

Roush

Vbgent4u2c
08-09-11, 18:19
Just more of Roush's fantasy writing. That's all.

LexLutherI can tell you for a fact that Karma and Fantasy exist as I have seen Karma (very good) and talked to Fantasy (couldn't work out a time).

I also have taken a lady I had just met on CL to the adult book store and did everything I wanted to her on that black leather couch. Plus there were 4 or 5 guys hanging out in the hallway waiting for a glimpse or maybe more. Neither of us was into that so when I finished we left.

In short. Roush is legit and his info is very good. You should be glad he is posting in the forum as not many others seem to be contributing much.

Roush 427
08-10-11, 13:55
I took them out to eat yesterday and they wanted to stop by airport express to look at toys, they had never been in the back and wanted to go so I got a movie and we went to the couple room of course all the guys were eyes wide open looking, they are great to look at, we went in the room and undressed and started having fun I took turns with both of them dam they wore me out two hot ladies, karma cracked the door while we were doing our thing and the guys were watching and wanting to get in but that was a no no. Any you guys that haven't tried them your missing out, they still have an ad on mbbb, have fun guys Roush

Roush 427
08-18-11, 14:58
I took a little gal who is on CL to airport video yesterday morning, no guys there just the clerk, picked out a movie and off to room 10 couples room, she's a little gal with see cups nice shaved pussy good DATY and she loved cowgirl, went to mish and then doggie, she finished me off with a BBBJCIM, good job, we watched the movie a while and left. Where else can you get a room for 20. Have fun guys Roush

Vbgent4u2c
08-18-11, 16:21
I took a little gal who is on CL to airport video yesterday morning, no guys there just the clerk, picked out a movie and off to room 10 couples room, she's a little gal with see cups nice shaved pussy good DATY and she loved cowgirl, went to mish and then doggie, she finished me off with a BBBJCIM, good job, we watched the movie a while and left. Where else can you get a room for 20. Have fun guys RoushI wonder if the guy behind the counter recognized her! LOL!

Roush 427
08-18-11, 17:56
I wonder if the guy behind the counter recognized her! LOL!I ask him and he said he only worked on mon tue wed. I think U said you were there on fri. Had fun be safe guy, Roush

Mbwrink
08-18-11, 22:42
I wonder if the guy behind the counter recognized her! LOL!I spend time there to golf and I never realized that there was a place allowing hookups, for the price of a video rental!

Vbgent4u2c
08-19-11, 16:26
I spend time there to golf and I never realized that there was a place allowing hookups, for the price of a video rental!The $20 is just for the couples room and a pre-viewed tape you select from the rack. You have the use of the room for the length of the tape.

You of course have to supply your company. That is not included.

Roush 427
09-11-11, 06:19
Stopped by the other day to look at the new side they put in, new rooms and all new viewing rooms, nicer than what they had before for sure while I was there a couple came in and walked in one of the big rooms while I was in there, I ask if they wanted me to leave and they said no I could watch. So I did he took out one of her tits and started playing with it and she started playing with her pussy, there were some guys at the door watching and one pushed by the gal and came on in and that pissed them off so he looked at her and said lets go, and they did because of one dumb ass we missed out on a show, oh well the clerk said more couples were comming now that they liked the new side, have fun guys, Roush

Roush 427
09-18-11, 18:40
Stopped by today about 11 and it was closed for some reason locked up and nobody around, Roush

Roush 427
09-28-11, 17:28
I stopped by Sunday and it was open I asked why the wernt open last Sunday and they said the ckerk didn't come in, guess he got in trouble, no couples there as a matter of fact not hardly any one, I left, Roush

Roush 427
10-10-11, 18:31
Stopped by the other day to see if any couples were there, I hung around a little while but nothing but a few guys, Roush

Roush 427
10-10-11, 18:34
Stopped by there to see if any couples were there, the clerk said they come and go but no set time, so I didn't hang around, Roush

Roush 427
10-10-11, 18:37
Stopped by there to see if any couples were there but again no, the lady said the get a few buy no meat today LOL, Roush

Roush 427
10-26-11, 21:10
Stopped by to see if any couples might be there, several guys lurking hung around a while but no luck this time, Roush

Roush 427
10-26-11, 21:14
Stopped in and did get to see one couple she was giving him a BBBJ. 2 or 3 guys watching but she wouldn't do any others, she finished him and they left, Roush

Roush 427
10-26-11, 21:16
Went there but the only thing I saw was a couple of guys getting it on, aint my thing so I departed, Roush

Roush 427
11-02-11, 16:23
Stopped by last week walked in and a gal was at the rack looking at the videos, I spoke and she said she was on her way back to ny and needed money for gas, so I asked if she wanted to watch a movie and I got the couple room, we went back and there were 3 guys back there I told her I would give her 20 for BBBJCIM she said ok, she said no to FS, she was 35sh small titts I did play with them while she did her thing, I opened the door and the others watched, when I got off I asked if any one else wanted it and all did so she made 80 bucks for gas just glad to help the gal out, LOL Roush

Vbgent4u2c
11-02-11, 21:23
Stopped by last week walked in and a gal was at the rack looking at the videos, I spoke and she said she was on her way back to ny and needed money for gas, so I asked if she wanted to watch a movie and I got the couple room, we went back and there were 3 guys back there I told her I would give her 20 for BBBJCIM she said ok, she said no to FS, she was 35sh small titts I did play with them while she did her thing, I opened the door and the others watched, when I got off I asked if any one else wanted it and all did so she made 80 bucks for gas just glad to help the gal out, LOL RoushRoush you know that "no to FS" means you just had to offer her 50! LOL!

Roush 427
11-02-11, 21:30
Roush you know that "no to FS" means you just had to offer her 50! LOL!She seemed to be scared for some reason, LOL maybe because every body was looking, what you think, have fun guy, Roush

Roush 427
11-24-11, 13:38
I stopped by the other day to see if I would be lucky, but the only thing there was a few guys and they were looking at each other, so I left, Roush

Roush 427
11-24-11, 13:44
Stopped by wed and there was one couple there she didn't look bad and the guy was guard ing the door to the booth she was in, she was giving BBBJ thru a glory hole and guys were waiting in line for her, after a while she came out and went to one of the bug rooms and took on one guy bending over and he put it to her with every body watching, when they got thru and dressed her and her friend left, Roush

Roush 427
11-24-11, 13:48
Stopped by fri and there was one couple in the couples room, several guys there but they closed the door until they left, so nothing to see, Roush

Roush 427
11-27-11, 07:28
I stopped back by yestreday to see if any couples were there, while I was there one couple came in and went to one of the rooms and closed the door, stayed in for a while then came out and left they didn't let any body join in, I stayed a little longer and left, it seems like hit and miss at the book stores, Roush

Roush 427
12-04-11, 14:21
Stopped by this week and stayed a little while but no couples showed up, Roush

Roush 427
12-04-11, 14:25
Stopped by there but nothing going on clerk said there hadn't been ay couples in this week, Roush

Roush 427
12-04-11, 14:28
Stopped by there and a couple was comming out the back door as I went in, the clerk said they had been there a while but I was just to late, Roush

Roush 427
12-19-11, 08:58
Saw a few cars there so I stopped in to see if any gals were in there, walked around and only men in there while I was there, so I left not lucky there, Roush

Roush 427
12-19-11, 09:03
Went in this one to see if any thing there its under new management, they have changed the looks some but still 5 bucks to get in then you have to feed dollar bills in the booths to watch movies, nothing going on a couple guys lurking was all, Roush

Roush 427
12-19-11, 09:11
Several cars there so I checked it out, one couple in there a small girl sort of skinny giving BBBJ to one guy while others watched she was charging 20, didn't want to give up that pussy though I watched but passed on it I don't know how many she had done but she just went from one to another she was getting them off and taking it right on down with no problem good way to pass stuff on, Roush

Roush 427
12-19-11, 09:17
Went in fri afternoon and there was a couple in the couples room they were in there 50s probibly and had the door open so you could watch, didn't let any body get in, she gave him a BBBJ and when they got through they said bye and left, no one else came in while I was there, the girl working said most couples come at night, Roush

Roush 427
12-29-11, 20:14
What a day I stopped by this morning and there was one couple there, they went to one of the big rooms and started playing, she was small not bad looking. Got to watch for a while and then a guy who had been with them before went in and her friend closed the door, waited for a while and a cd came in he was about six foot 2 high heels with long brown wig, short skirt, lipstick, purse, and walked in some of the rooms and if any body was there they left quickly, LOL don't think any one was intrested. On that I made a exit, interesting to say the least, Roush

Roush 427
12-30-11, 22:13
Hey guys I saw this on CL, a man and his wife will be at excitement video sat night and Sunday night, there wanting couples or well hung singles to play with, o well that lets me out LOL, but some of you might want to attend, have fun guys, Roush

To Old
01-03-12, 15:13
Stoped in to check out the store, not much going on, but a very nice and clean store. Did not go in the back, didn't see but a couple of cars outside so figured not much going on inside.

Roush 427
01-03-12, 20:35
Stoped in to check out the store, not much going on, but a very nice and clean store. Did not go in the back, didn't see but a couple of cars outside so figured not much going on inside.All the book stores are that way some times you luck out, Roush

To Old
01-04-12, 20:12
All the book stores are that way some times you luck out, RoushI quess I should have knonw better with the timing, I should have tried later in the afternoon. If I get the chance I will try later in the day and hope for the best.

Roush 427
01-06-12, 06:41
Stopped by to see if the couple showed up sat nite and sun nite but didn't see them they may have been there at a time after ileft, Roush

Roush 427
01-06-12, 06:44
I quess I should have knonw better with the timing, I should have tried later in the afternoon. If I get the chance I will try later in the day and hope for the best.I stopped by and they had the back part closed off, the clerk said it was slow so no use to heat it, Roush

Roush 427
01-15-12, 07:48
Stopped by the other day and a few cars there so I went in, but no ladies there just guys waited a little while and left, Roush

Roush 427
01-15-12, 07:51
Stopped by hoping to get lucky with the couple I'd seen before but it wasnt to be, just guys there, Roush

Roush 427
01-15-12, 07:54
Went in and a couple was in the store part she looked good young and the guy a little older, they went in the back and walked around and then left, guess they just wanted to look, Roush

Roush 427
01-15-12, 07:58
I went in and the clerk said there was a couple in the back, thought I might get involved, but they were finishing and getting ready to leave, looked around awhile to see if any more came in but nada, only guys so I left better luck some other time, Roush

Roush 427
01-24-12, 10:07
Stopped by sat and only a few guys there lurking, ill probobly take another gal there next week, Roush

Roush 427
01-24-12, 10:11
Stopped by and they have a parking lot in the rear and a door in the back for any one not wanting to park in the front, there was a couple guys there but no couples, so I left Roush

Roush 427
01-24-12, 10:13
Stopped by to see if any couples were there as has been in the past but a no go only guys there, Roush

Roush 427
01-24-12, 10:20
Sat afternoon I stopped by and one couple was going in, maybe in there late fourtys, they had two cars, probibly married but not to each other. <LOL they went in the couples room and were there about thirty minutes then left, wouldn't let any one watch or join in. Then another couple came in a young gal and a older guy and the same thing. You could hear her moaning but they didn't share, oh well have fun when you can, Roush

Roush 427
01-30-12, 07:40
Checked by there after seeing a few cars in the parking lot, but only guys in there so I left Roush

Roush 427
01-30-12, 07:43
Several cars in the parking lot so I went in the clerk said there was one couple in the couples room, some of the guys were around the door, but they wouldn't let any one watch or join in, so I left Roush

Roush 427
01-30-12, 07:47
Went by there but not even one car in the parking lot so I moved on, Roush

Roush 427
01-30-12, 07:59
Stopped by there and finally got lucky, a guy and gal came in and I got selected by her to come in the room with them, not bad looking, the only thing he did was watch, she started by doing a BBBJ then to doggie with a rain coat then she finished me off with back to BBBJ and told me to shoot on her titts which were pretty 32s, then the guy took over started sucking those titts that I just put my load on and then she gave him a BBBJ. Then I left out of the room and another guy went in. I left she did have some good pussy and suction, have fun when you can, Roush

Vbgent4u2c
01-30-12, 19:10
Stopped by there and finally got lucky, a guy and gal came in and I got selected by her to come in the room with them, not bad looking, the only thing he did was watch, she started by doing a BBBJ then to doggie with a rain coat then she finished me off with back to BBBJ and told me to shoot on her titts which were pretty 32s, then the guy took over started sucking those titts that I just put my load on and then she gave him a BBBJ. Then I left out of the room and another guy went in. I left she did have some good pussy and suction, have fun when you can, Roush

So now you are cruising the video stores for freebies?

You the man Roush!

LOL!

Roush 427
01-30-12, 19:30
So now you are cruising the video stores for freebies?

You the man Roush!

LOL!You know the old saying, some body has got to do it, I've never been bashful <LOL , take care and have fun, which I know you do, Roush

Roush 427
02-08-12, 07:13
Stopped by the other day after seeing several cars there, went in but only guys there so I left, Roush

Roush 427
02-08-12, 07:16
Went there and one couple was comming out of the door as I went in, ask the clerk if any more were in the back and he said no, so I didn't wait around, Roush

Roush 427
02-08-12, 07:19
Went by there and not even one car there, so I didn't even stop, Roush

Roush 427
02-08-12, 07:23
Had a lot of luck there so I stopped by Sunday a few guys there, asked the clerk about couples and he said there was one there sat so I waited a while but nada, so I left went home and watched the super bowl, thwt was a heck of a lot better, have fun guys, Roush

Roush 427
02-19-12, 08:07
Stopped in and one couple was leaving, they had several bags of phoney weed, clerk said she sells a lot of it, doesn't have all the kick the real thing has, don't care for it didn't go in the back she said no ladies back there, Roush

Roush 427
02-19-12, 08:09
There were 3 cars in the lot so I stopped in, no women though so I didn't stay, Roush

Roush 427
02-19-12, 08:13
The parking lot was full in the front and back, so I hoped there was ladies inside, went in and a lot of guys I waited for a while and none showed up, so I struck out, Roush

Roush 427
02-19-12, 08:16
A bunch of cars in the lot but no gals in there, the clerk said they sell a lot of the phoney weed 10 bucks for a small bag, Roush

Roush 427
02-27-12, 07:23
Stopped by there but the only thing going on there was the rent and light bill so it seemed, Roush

Roush 427
02-27-12, 07:25
A few cars there but no ladys lurking, just a few guys and some one buying toys Roush

Roush 427
02-27-12, 07:31
The place was packed so I hoped to get lucky, one couple there and it was one that comes in often, she was giving a BBBJ in the back hall, got thru and went to one of the rooms with another and closed the door, she does that some picks one she likes and gives him a good fucking, seems the blow jobs just make her hotter, knew I was not going to score so I left Roush

Roush 427
02-27-12, 07:33
Stopped by there a few guys in there but while I was there no ladys, no use paying to go to the back, Roush

Roush 427
03-08-12, 09:32
Stopped by there and one couple was in the couple room, but didn't want any one in with them they left after a while, so did I Roush

Roush 427
03-08-12, 09:35
Stopped in and talked to the clerk and ask if any couples or women by there selves came in and he said some times, I guess what else wiuld he say, Roush

Roush 427
03-08-12, 09:37
A lot of cars there so I went in the back and not a couple at all, only guys chasing guys, bummer, Roush

Roush 427
03-08-12, 09:40
Went in and there was a few guys there and waited a while to see if any couples came in, but nada so I left and called a friend Roush

Roush 427
03-09-12, 22:06
Stopped by after seeing several cars there, went to the back and one couple was there in the middle room, she was undressed and the guy also and she was giving him a BBBJ, after she got him ready she bent over and he did her doggie when they got thru they put there clothes on and went to the front room and played the poker machines, they wouldn't let any one join in, no more couples so I left, Roush

Roush 427
03-12-12, 17:01
Stopped by sat evening one on two said that she might be there waited awhile and left she might have came in later, Roush

Roush 427
03-12-12, 17:04
Stopped by sun morning and the couple that were there the other day and went to a room did there thing again and then back to the poker machines, seems like a cheap motel good for them Roush

OneOfTwo
03-12-12, 19:55
Stopped by sat evening one on two said that she might be there waited awhile and left she might have came in later, RoushMy original post from yesterday is not appearing.

I was there Friday and Saturday. Mostly guys looking for sticks instead. Was there late Friday nite from around mid-nite til they closed early around 0135. Played with 2 guys Friday nite. Again on Saturday early from approximately 6 til 10. Played with 3 guys. Very slow and don't plan on going back. Just not enough guys looking women. They were more interested in my significant other.

Voyrinsc
03-13-12, 08:17
My original post from yesterday is not appearing.

I was there Friday and Saturday. Mostly guys looking for sticks instead. Was there late Friday nite from around mid-nite til they closed early around 0135. Played with 2 guys Friday nite. Again on Saturday early from approximately 6 til 10. Played with 3 guys. Very slow and don't plan on going back. Just not enough guys looking women. They were more interested in my significant other.You need to visit Charleston. I have enjoyed playing with a few couples down here. Never seen a single female, but you could start the trend. Too bad I didn't know about all those places in Raleigh. I used to do some business up there and spent some boring lonely nights trying to pickup on the female bartender in the courtesy bar.

You sound like quite a woman. Wish my trip to Myrtle Beach next weekend took place two weeks earlier!

Roush 427
03-20-12, 20:57
Stopped by the other day after seeing several cars there, went in and nothing but guys waited awhile and left, Roush

Roush 427
03-20-12, 21:00
Lot of cars in the lot, went in and waited awhile and most of the guys left, no gals clerk said there was one couple in the day before, Roush

Roush 427
03-20-12, 21:03
Several people there, walked around awhile and only guys after guys no couples came in, Roush

Roush 427
03-20-12, 21:08
One couple there she was about 40 small girl the guy was about 50, she was giving him a BBBJ then he bent her over the couch and got her doggie, they finished and didn't mind guys watching, but no one could join in, Roush

Roush 427
03-27-12, 12:19
Stopped in after seeing a few cars there went in and talked to the clerk and he said no women there, wanted to know when I was going to bring another one so I told him probibly tomorrow, and then I left, Roush

Roush 427
03-27-12, 12:21
Went by there not even 1 car there, don't know how they make it unless selling movies and toys, Roush

Roush 427
03-27-12, 12:23
Several cars there, went in the back and walked around, no ladies there just guys doing there thing so I departed, Roush

Roush 427
03-27-12, 12:26
A few cars there and the rooms were full but only guys there, clerk said night time was the best for couples, Roush

Roush 427
04-12-12, 19:51
Stopped by the other day to vheck on any couples, but none there just a bunch of lurkers, Roush

Roush 427
04-12-12, 19:53
Might as well be dead surections couple cars there but thats it, Roush

Roush 427
04-12-12, 19:55
Well I guess if the guys get tired of chasing each other around, they can now shoot pool in the game room the owner put in the place also, didn't see any gals this time, Roush

Roush 427
04-12-12, 19:57
Stopped by there and one couple there but stayed to there selves no play today Roush

Roush 427
04-24-12, 06:25
Stopped by the other day and got lucky small gal about 40 with her friend boy, she was doing BBBJ seemed to be high good action but no sex the boy friend had a guy doing him, she was taking on all cummers, fun while it lasted Roush

Roush 427
04-24-12, 06:29
Went there pulled around back and noticed a car with guy behind the wheel, got out and I saw another head in the car, damn it was a guy giving a BJ in the car, guess they couldn't wait and go inside, nothing but guys inside so I left, Roush

Roush 427
04-24-12, 06:33
Went there several cars so I hoped for some female action, wrong, one cross dresser there and it was very clear he didn't even look close to being a gal, bad day owell move on, Roush

Roush 427
04-24-12, 06:36
Stopped by there and a few cars around back, girl working at the desk said no ladies in the back, talked to her for a while, the one with streaks in her hair and left, have fun guys, Roush

Stann Mann
04-24-12, 11:55
Thanks for all your hard work. Guess somebody has to do it! Have fun guys.

Time To Dive
05-06-12, 11:25
Got there around 10 and found a couple in a room. He stripped her and.

Had a good time licking and giving it to her from behind as well as a great blow job for him. Unfortunatly she wasn't interested in heelping out anyone hanging around watching but it was one hell of a show.

Roush 427
05-07-12, 06:15
Stopped by to see if any thing was there, not a couple or female waited a while but nothing, Roush

Roush 427
05-07-12, 06:17
Don't know how they do any thing as far as making money in the back, nobody there guess money is made off sales of toys, Roush

Roush 427
05-07-12, 06:19
Usually some action there but only guys chasing guys around, hung out a little while but nada, Roush

Roush 427
05-07-12, 06:22
Got there around 10 and found a couple in a room. He stripped her and.

Had a good time licking and giving it to her from behind as well as a great blow job for him. Unfortunatly she wasn't interested in heelping out anyone hanging around watching but it was one hell of a show.There with cherrie that morning, she let a few guys watch but wouldn't let any join in, had a good time some one watching seems to turn her on, or my charm LOL, Roush

Roush 427
05-16-12, 15:53
Stopped in l week and only guys chasing guys, no couples at all, Roush

Roush 427
05-16-12, 15:55
A lot of cars so I went in but not a lady in the place just guys hanging out, Roush

Roush 427
05-16-12, 15:57
Noticed several cars there so I went in, most people park in the rear, can't imagine why LOL clean place but no ladies, so I departed Roush

Roush 427
05-16-12, 16:05
Stopped in sun morning, got lucky a couple I had played with was there playing video games, he played while she gave me a BBBJ, hes tall and she's sort of short wears daisy dukes, comes in about once a week he usually just watches her have fun and he gets her some times, mostly he watches never know when they will come in, Roush

Roush 427
05-22-12, 06:09
Stopped by wed evening, couples nite there was three couples there one let you watch one didn't and the other couple took one guy in the room with them, worth checking out if you in the area, Roush

Roush 427
05-31-12, 06:15
Stopped by to check out couples nite, stayed a while and no one came in while I was there, Roush

Roush 427
05-31-12, 06:18
Stopped by after seeing several cars in the back, went in walked around and nothing but guys there, so I moved on Roush

Roush 427
05-31-12, 06:23
Was there sat am and one guy came in with his g friend, said he wanted to watch her give a BBBJ so he sat on a bar stool watching her give me a BJ after she did me another guy came in and she did him, then the be friend was ready and she did him, then they left she wouldn't have sex with any one but it was fun, Roush

Roush 427
05-31-12, 06:25
Went by but no cars there so I didn't even go in, Roush

Slurp
05-31-12, 23:20
Roush, you are a busy man my friend! The local guys can thank their lucky stars you are here to point their peckers in the right direction! LOL

Roush 427
06-06-12, 19:55
Saw an ad yesterday on CL with a picture of a gal saying she would be there at lunch and most of the afternoon so I went, no gal a few guys I stayed a while then left checked again last night and the ad had been flagged, o well Roush

Roush 427
06-18-12, 16:36
Several cars there so I went in to check it out, walked thru and only saw a bunch of guys, waited a while and no ladies came in so I departed, Roush

Roush 427
06-18-12, 16:39
Several cars around back so I took the plunge, went in and one gal in there buying toys so I hoped she would go in the back but she never did, only guys back there Roush

Roush 427
06-18-12, 16:44
A few cars there so what the heck, I go in to check if any ladys were there, walked around and saw what I thought was a gal but some guy was dressed up in a dress and heels with a pocket book, disgusting to say the least so I left on that, Roush

Roush 427
06-18-12, 16:46
Stopped in and they have a new woman working there lot older than the young gal, talked for a while and nobody came in so I struck out, Roush

Roush 427
06-28-12, 06:01
Stopped by to see if any ladys were there or couples but there was just a few guys there so I left, Roush

Roush 427
06-28-12, 06:03
Looked like several people there so I went in but most of them were looking and buying toys, couple gals there but didn't go to the back rooms, Roush

Roush 427
06-28-12, 06:07
Wed night couples nite so I checked it out, one couple there but went to couples room and stayed didn't want any company, stayed a while and left, Roush

Roush 427
06-28-12, 06:09
Few cars in front and back, went in and seemed like the guys were waiting on couples, but there wasnt any while I was there, Roush

Roush 427
06-30-12, 20:01
Stopped in this am to see if the gal and her bfriend were there, about 11 they came in and spoke to me then a guy came in behind them and all three went to a room and closed the door, stayed there for a while then came out and left, owell they brought there own excitement today but most of the time they pick some one there, Roush

Roush 427
07-01-12, 16:02
Iwent back today and about 10 a couple came in tall guy with a med size blonde gal they went to a room and he took her top off and started playing with her girls she bent over and started giving him a BBBJ then she dropped her panties and she was very clean shaved, he bent her over and did her doggie, didn't last long, put her clothes on and said bye, they let me and one other guy watch but that was it, about 30 minutes later another couple came in a little red head cute and friendly her bf was also, they asked 4 of us to come in the room with them, she stripped off ond just as cool as could be set of 34s nice clean shaved pussy, the bf started doggie on her and while he was doing her she started sucking everone else she got my friend first I was playing with those girls and rubbing that twat, she got him off then she started on me, dam she was good she got me off and took it right on down and kept sucking, her bf said she loved to suck and she was good, she did the other guys then she told the bf she wanted to go home and really fuck him, he said she loved it, they said bye and left. Glad I didn't leave earlier Roush

Roush 427
07-08-12, 18:28
Stopped by to see if any gals would be there but the clerk said none were there and you can never tell when one might come he said wed nite was the best, Roush

Roush 427
07-08-12, 18:30
Went there bit no cars were in the parking lot, so I didn't stop in to check it out, Roush

Roush 427
07-08-12, 19:35
Stopped by there a few cars there so I went in, but no ladies just a few guys standing around so I left, Roush

Roush 427
07-08-12, 19:37
Went in hoping for a repeat of last week, waited a while and only guys there, so I left Roush

BudBeer
07-09-12, 20:25
Got lucky there last week stopped in twice and both times there were couples there, room 10 had a guy with a older lady nice body but he wanted head and I am not bi- so after jerkin at his ol lady for a while I had to leave. Went net door to rm 11 heavy set women lady in there boing her man he said I could watch thats all. Next day during day time older biker came in with a lady not bad body or looks door locked but if you knocked he would answer? Seen her laying naked but thats a about it! It is hit or miss!

Roush 427
07-11-12, 06:26
Got lucky there last week stopped in twice and both times there were couples there, room 10 had a guy with a older lady nice body but he wanted head and I am not bi- so after jerkin at his ol lady for a while I had to leave. Went net door to rm 11 heavy set women lady in there boing her man he said I could watch thats all. Next day during day time older biker came in with a lady not bad body or looks door locked but if you knocked he would answer? Seen her laying naked but thats a about it! It is hit or miss!Some times it happens, you just have to ignore the guys looking for guys, Roush

Roush 427
07-22-12, 16:25
Checked by wed pm and one couple there, didn't want any one to join in stayed a while and left, Roush

Roush 427
07-22-12, 16:26
Stopped by but no couples and hardly any one there, Roush

Roush 427
07-22-12, 16:30
Stopped in and saw two couples there sat am both went to rooms but didn't want any one to join in one couple let everybody watch but that was it, Roush

Roush 427
07-22-12, 16:32
Stopped in and a lot of guys there but no gals waited a while and left, Roush

Roush 427
08-02-12, 21:13
Saw several cars there so I hoped a couple or ladies were there, waited a while wed nite and no couples showed up just a bunch of guys hoping to get lucky one way or the other LOL, so I moved on, Roush

Roush 427
08-02-12, 21:15
A few cars there but only guys there talked to the guy working and he said there were not any gals there so I left and saved 5 bucks, Roush

Roush 427
08-02-12, 21:18
Stopped by there only a couple cars there I talked to the clerk and he said it was slow and the couples usually come in late, so I didn't hang around Roush

Roush 427
08-02-12, 21:22
Stopped in and talked to the guy out front and he told me no couples were in the back, also said sat there were 4 couples there and the gals were taking on all cummers, said the guys had a good time, don't know how much of that was bs ill be there sat to see if they repeat, Roush

Roush 427
08-05-12, 16:33
Stopped by sat to see if there were any couples or gals were there, no no no, seems to be hit and miss, Roush

Roush 427
08-12-12, 06:51
Saw a bunch of cars there so I went in, there was one couple there but they didn't let any one join in the fun just watch, they got thru put there clothes on and left, guy said she just liked to show it, Roush

Roush 427
08-12-12, 06:53
Drove by and see any cars there, don't know how they make, maybe huhhhhhhh o well, Roush

Roush 427
08-12-12, 07:04
Stopped in and saw something I never seen before, a white guy and a black had a skinny white guy in a room with the door open, had him bent over and they were taking turns fisting him, never seen it in person but that guy had those guys hand and arm half way to elbow fucking him and loving it, when they got thru with him he dressed and wabbled out of there, damn you see it all, no women at all there, Roush

Roush 427
08-12-12, 07:07
Stopped in and nothing going on said some gal was there a few minutes before giving bjs for twenty bucks but had gone, Roush

Big Bob Nc
08-12-12, 17:13
Stopped in and nothing going on said some gal was there a few minutes before giving bjs for twenty bucks but had gone, RoushWhere is celebrations at? I was down there this past week didn't see it.

Roush 427
08-13-12, 06:17
Where is celebrations at? I was down there this past week didn't see it.Going north on 17 just past the welcome center in a small strip mall next to stateline pawn, Roush

Roush 427
08-13-12, 20:00
Stopped in sun to see if any ladies were there but no luck, its just hit and miss, Roush

Roush 427
08-19-12, 08:29
Stopped by and there were several cars there I went in and found one couple in the couples room, two guys were in there one was banging the gal and the other was getting a BJ from her boy friend, they got thru put there clothes on and left, she was happy and didn't want to play any more, I left Roush

Roush 427
08-19-12, 08:35
Went in and one couple was looking at videos, they went to the back, so I went back there also, they went in a booth and I could here them but they stayed a few minutes and left, just a quickie I guess, o well Roush

Roush 427
08-19-12, 08:37
Stopped in and the clerk said it was slow and had not seen any couples there in a while so I left Roush

Roush 427
08-19-12, 08:41
Went in and the clerk said one couple was there and just left, I went in the back and waited a while to see if any more would come in but nothing, just a few guys, I left Roush

CircaNow
08-21-12, 09:38
But I did not realized they closed at midnight. I went out just after.

Roush 427
08-21-12, 12:41
But I did not realized they closed at midnight. I went out just after.Are only open all night on fri and sat, Roush

Roush 427
08-21-12, 12:43
Stopped by sun to see if any couples might be there but none I waited for a while and left, Roush

CircaNow
08-21-12, 23:16
Are only open all night on fri and sat, RoushI saw that when I got there. I even went up to Celebrations.

Roush 427
08-26-12, 16:46
Stopped in sat and nothing going on, Roush

Roush 427
08-26-12, 16:51
Stopped by sat and several cars there, one couple in the couple room and guys ganged around the door which they had open, the guy was banging a little gal and her seemed to be loving it, they didn't let any one join in he said he just liked guys to watch, o well they got thru and left so did I, Roush

Roush 427
08-26-12, 16:53
Stopped by sat and no boby any where around but the clerk, Roush

Roush 427
08-26-12, 16:56
Stopped by sat and went in and stayed a while but no ladies came in while I was there so I departed, Roush

Roush 427
08-26-12, 17:04
Stopped in today early morn a girl and her bf were in the back, she was giving any body that wanted it a BBBJ, the only problem I had with it the bf was video recording with a cell phone, I watched but said hell no to that she said if you want it sucked thats the only way, cause I want to watch it when I get home, I told her she could watch them but not me, bye bye Roush

Choeacin
09-01-12, 22:25
Checked out XXXcitement in nmb Sat morning. Just guys.

Sat night had some time to kill and was in the SS area. Checked out airport and there was a dom / sub couple. Had a great time and first time seeing a woman there for me.

Roush 427
09-03-12, 06:47
Stopped in and waited a while and only saw guys there sat morning, Roush

Roush 427
09-03-12, 06:49
Stopped by there and some people there, went in the back and there was only guys for guys so I left, Roush

Roush 427
09-03-12, 06:52
Stopped in sun morn and one guy naked walking around taking care of a couple others no women there, Roush

Roush 427
09-03-12, 06:54
Checked out XXXcitement in nmb Sat morning. Just guys.

Sat night had some time to kill and was in the SS area. Checked out airport and there was a dom / sub couple. Had a great time and first time seeing a woman there for me.Sat morn also and men only club at that time also, may have seen you there, Roush

Roush 427
09-05-12, 15:04
Stopped by mon it being a holiday but nothing but guys that morn so I left, Roush

Roush 427
09-08-12, 07:49
Saw a few cars and went in, all guys in the back and listen to a gal out front trying to buy some of the bags of phoney drugs, [bath salts] didn't have enough money seemed to already be high I stepped out there and told her if she needed more money to come in the back and she could earn some pretty quick, well she did not bad looking maybe 25 or so small gal loud voice small titts I gave her 20 bucks for BBBJCIM. 2 others did also she then went back out front and spent what she got, every body got happy Roush

Roush 427
09-08-12, 21:35
Stopped back by to see if any gals showed up but none did while I was there, Roush

Roush 427
09-13-12, 06:22
Wed night is couples nite so I stopped by but only guys there, I think some of them were waiting to see if any showed up, the rest well we know what they wanted LOL, Roush

Roush 427
09-13-12, 06:23
Just don't know how they stay open hardly ever see any one there, Roush

Roush 427
09-13-12, 06:26
Stopped in and one couple was comming out of the back as I went in there, guys said they put on a show but didn't let any body join in just watch, stayed for a while and no other couples showed up, Roush

Roush 427
09-13-12, 06:29
Went by there and a couple of cars around back, went in and only a couple guys there so I left, Roush

Choeacin
09-15-12, 15:25
Checked them out Sat morning, nothing at either location. Saw 2 women come in separately but they both bought retail and left without going to the back. Really is hit or miss as I still haven't seen a couple at Celebrations and it's been a while since I got lucky at Excitement.

Roush 427
09-17-12, 20:53
Stopped in and one couple there buying toys so I hung out a while to see if they went to the back but it was a no go, stayed a while sat but nothing happend, Roush

Roush 427
09-17-12, 20:55
Went there but saw nothing at all going on just a couple guys there so I left, Roush

Roush 427
09-17-12, 20:57
Stopped in sat afternoon, several guys chasing each other but didn't see any couples at all, Roush

Roush 427
09-17-12, 20:59
Went by there and didn't see any cars in the front or back, so I didn't even go in, Roush

Roush 427
09-17-12, 21:01
Checked them out Sat morning, nothing at either location. Saw 2 women come in separately but they both bought retail and left without going to the back. Really is hit or miss as I still haven't seen a couple at Celebrations and it's been a while since I got lucky at Excitement.Its hit and miss at all of them, Roush

Roush 427
09-20-12, 18:34
Stopped by last night suppose to be couples night, but I stayed for a while and never did see any, only guys Roush

Roush 427
09-23-12, 14:19
Stopped in saw a few cars in the rear, the clerk said the back was full I could pay and just walk around in the back, I asked if any couples were there and he said no so I just left, Roush

Roush 427
09-23-12, 14:24
Went in and a cute little gal was working, had rock music blasting, love to see her in the back, only problem her bf was hanging out, LOL no gals or couples in the back Roush

Roush 427
09-23-12, 14:25
Stopped by there but as usual no couples or ladies there just a couple guys, Roush

Roush 427
09-23-12, 14:28
Went in and there was a couple in the couples room one guy came out and then the couple, looked like it was over and I was just a little to late stayed a while but no more came in, Roush

Choeacin
09-23-12, 20:54
Checked out both Sat morning and Sun after. No couples at either at both times. Funny thing was there were 2 women who came in together at Xcitement looking for vibrators and conversing how long it had been for both and I actually ended up seeing them drunk Sat night at Broadway. Wished I wasn't with the other half or I may have made a pass at them since they appeared very friendly due to their liquid courage. Celebrations, Sat had a few women come in for costumes but none went to the back. Sun afternoon, there was a guy walking the halls w / out pants on. He started getting a little creepy and not my thing so left.

I'll be free this week so may try to hit the couples night at Airport and see if I get pleasantly surprised.

Roush 427
09-24-12, 20:57
Checked out both Sat morning and Sun after. No couples at either at both times. Funny thing was there were 2 women who came in together at Xcitement looking for vibrators and conversing how long it had been for both and I actually ended up seeing them drunk Sat night at Broadway. Wished I wasn't with the other half or I may have made a pass at them since they appeared very friendly due to their liquid courage. Celebrations, Sat had a few women come in for costumes but none went to the back. Sun afternoon, there was a guy walking the halls w / out pants on. He started getting a little creepy and not my thing so left.

I'll be free this week so may try to hit the couples night at Airport and see if I get pleasantly surprised.Was he tall and bald headed? If so I have seen him there and at excitement, Roush

Choeacin
09-24-12, 21:25
This guy had long hair and back wood country look. Honestly, don't think he was all there or was on something as his eyes were zombie like and the fact that he was walking back and forth through the small hallways half naked.

Was he tall and bald headed? If so I have seen him there and at excitement, Roush

Roush 427
09-25-12, 04:46
This guy had long hair and back wood country look. Honestly, don't think he was all there or was on something as his eyes were zombie like and the fact that he was walking back and forth through the small hallways half naked.Blame you for leaving, never know what you might see Roush

Roush 427
09-28-12, 21:52
Stopped in wed nite but there wasnt any cuples there or gals, just guys either wanting guys or hoping gals would come in, Roush

Roush 427
09-28-12, 21:57
Stopped in and found a construction zone, there puttin in more rooms and a retail shop for the ladies, didn't see any gals there so I left Roush

Roush 427
09-29-12, 16:33
Up date, there going to move the retail store over to another section and are chainging the retail section they now have to a private exotic dancing business, girls and guys in the same place wow, guess we will see how that works, didn't see any gals while I was there, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-02-12, 06:54
Stopped in sun a few cars there but no women, Roush

Roush 427
10-02-12, 06:57
Stopped in sun and only a couple cars there one couple in the store part buying toys, but they left and so did I, Roush

Roush 427
10-02-12, 07:00
Went in sun not many people there due to construction, no gals or couples there, should be intresting when they get the girls next to the guys on guys play rooms, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-02-12, 07:03
Stopped in and the guys were watching the naked guy walking around doing his thing, no women there seems he goes there most every sun early, Roush

Roush 427
10-08-12, 20:57
Stopped in the other day and there was no gals or couples, thought there might be since it was bike week, but wrong just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-08-12, 21:00
First time I have seen the place really hopping, went in and it was but the more I walked around I found a bunch of guys after guys I left, Roush

Roush 427
10-08-12, 21:04
Went in after seeing several cars there and one couple in the back, not bad looking and had her bf with her they let every body watch he was doing her doggie but wouldn't let any one else tap it, when they got thru they got dressed and left, Roush

Roush 427
10-08-12, 21:07
A few guys there then a gal came in the front and I talked to her trying to get her to go to the back, said she had some one with her and couldn't, but gave me her number so I will be calling her, Roush

Choeacin
10-13-12, 14:51
Stopped by Sat morning. Excitement, was actually a bit confused as the back room is under construction like Roush has mentioned. Slow morning as only a few guys and a cd, but no women. Checked out Celebrations afterwards, girl buying something retail but only guys in the back.

Roush 427
10-15-12, 06:39
A few guys there but I waited a while and didn't see any gals at all, Roush

Roush 427
10-15-12, 06:41
The place had a few cars in the rear, but when I went in it was nothing but guys so I left, Roush

Roush 427
10-15-12, 06:42
A bunch of guys there doing guys, didn't see any women at all, Roush

Roush 427
10-15-12, 06:45
Went in and a couple guys in the back and the naked one was there, he takes all his clothes off and puts on a show for everyone, tries to get the others to join in, I left Roush

Roush 427
10-15-12, 06:48
Stopped by Sat morning. Excitement, was actually a bit confused as the back room is under construction like Roush has mentioned. Slow morning as only a few guys and a cd, but no women. Checked out Celebrations afterwards, girl buying something retail but only guys in the back.Have been there when you were I was at excitement sat am and left, no gals to have fun with Roush

Roush 427
10-15-12, 06:53
Stopped in sun morn and a gal was working the front, went in the back and stayed a while it looked like a road race, guys after guys, had to get out of the way or get run over LOL, some times it gets funny but no gals showed up while I was there, just sayin Roush

Choeacin
10-20-12, 16:56
Switched it up and went to Celebrations first, then Xcitement. Hit Celebrations around noon and not a single person in the back, weird being the only one back there. At least 5 women came into the store for retail for the hour or so I was there, but none of them went to the back. Probably needed Roush's persuasiveness to get them to go back LOL. Anyways, hour and a half later all the rooms were filled and the light was on in the private room, but don't know if anyone was actually back there as they closed the hole off.

Went to Xcitement around 230 as there were a ton of cars in the parking lot. Back lot was actually full and front was almost as full. Unfortunately, all guys in the back and it was way too crowded for me. Stayed less than 5 mins as the straight porn video rooms were both locked and very little room to walk around.

Roush 427
10-21-12, 08:13
Went by wed nite couples nite, only problen no couples while I was there any way, stayed about an hour and left, Roush

Roush 427
10-21-12, 08:15
Stopped by there but only a couple cars there so I didn't even go in, Roush

Roush 427
10-21-12, 08:19
Stopped in fri afternoon, the back was full but it was all guys, one of them setting at one of the rooms in a chair servicing any body that wanted it and some were lined up waiting there turn, no gals so I left Roush

Roush 427
10-21-12, 08:24
Stopped in there and a lot of guys chaising guys, construction still going on to change things around and put the private dancers there next to the guys, should be very intresting, since most of the guys that go ther like guys not gals LOL, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-21-12, 08:26
Switched it up and went to Celebrations first, then Xcitement. Hit Celebrations around noon and not a single person in the back, weird being the only one back there. At least 5 women came into the store for retail for the hour or so I was there, but none of them went to the back. Probably needed Roush's persuasiveness to get them to go back LOL. Anyways, hour and a half later all the rooms were filled and the light was on in the private room, but don't know if anyone was actually back there as they closed the hole off.

Went to Xcitement around 230 as there were a ton of cars in the parking lot. Back lot was actually full and front was almost as full. Unfortunately, all guys in the back and it was way too crowded for me. Stayed less than 5 mins as the straight porn video rooms were both locked and very little room to walk around.Its always intresting what you might see at these places LOL, just sayin Roush

McLuvin78
10-21-12, 17:17
Stopped in there and a lot of guys chaising guys, construction still going on to change things around and put the private dancers there next to the guys, should be very intresting, since most of the guys that go ther like guys not gals LOL, just sayin RoushThanks for the reports Roush love reading your posts. I visit Myrtle Beach a couple times a year an I am curious, are the private dancers going to be in the same store as the video booths and retail? Or are there going to have two separate stores?

Roush 427
10-21-12, 17:35
Stopped in sun morn, maybe six guys there and of the naked man doing whom ever he could, no women around so I left, Roush

Roush 427
10-21-12, 17:50
Stopped in this am a few guys were walking as usual, in came a couple nice lookin young gal and guy went to one of the booths with a glory hole in it, so yours truly went in the next boot to be an observer, wow cute little thing she stripped down and nice body, maybe 32 titts and pearky little bubble butt looked very tight and firm, he stripped down and she played with him while she sucked her titts and played with her pussy, after a few minutes he put a rubber on and wet it, she turned around and he bent her over and drove it home, she moaned a little them he got off and pulled out and they got dressed and left, nice morning treat to bad they didn't share, damn had to go find a gal, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-23-12, 15:41
Thanks for the reports Roush love reading your posts. I visit Myrtle Beach a couple times a year an I am curious, are the private dancers going to be in the same store as the video booths and retail? Or are there going to have two separate stores?Same bldg, seperate doors to get in it should be interesting for sure, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
10-25-12, 06:13
Stopped in last night for couples nite, stayed about a hour or so and I never saw the first couple come in, well I left Roush

Roush 427
10-28-12, 09:27
A little warning guys wmbf did an undercover story on kids going there you can see there story on there web site, worth reading for sure just sayin be careful Roush

Choeacin
10-28-12, 10:31
Guess that's why they covered the glory hole to the couples room. Checked out both sat and no girls.

Roush 427
10-30-12, 17:33
Went by sun and nobody there, maybe everone is scared, Roush

Roush 427
10-30-12, 17:35
Went sun am no girls came in and there still working on the building, Roush

Roush 427
10-30-12, 17:37
Sun there was a couple cars in the back but no ladies there, Roush

Roush 427
10-30-12, 17:40
Several cars there so I went in and stayed a while but no ladies showed up, so I departed Roush

Roush 427
11-04-12, 06:30
Went by there but didn't see any cars, seems after the tv deal its slow there, Roush

Roush 427
11-04-12, 06:32
WEnt there and one couple came in but, they went to a booth with no holes and did there thing and left, I stayed a while hen left Just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-04-12, 06:34
Went there and a couple cars in the back but only a couple guys there so I left, Roush

Roush 427
11-04-12, 06:37
Several cars there so I went in, a lot of guys there buy didn't see any gals, stayed a while and left just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-05-12, 08:59
Went by sun morning to see if any gals would come in, but none while I was there, Roush

Roush 427
11-06-12, 07:42
There is a story on wect-tv6 wilmington about the place, it was on there last night and now on the web site, I am staying away from there never know when the tv cameras are rolling, but use your own judgement, just sayin Roush

No Way Jose
11-06-12, 18:04
There is a story on wect-tv6 wilmington about the place, it was on there last night and now on the web site, I am staying away from there never know when the tv cameras are rolling, but use your own judgement, just sayin RoushPM if you need to. All the posts related to this place so far have been so non-descript they are useless.

Captain M
11-07-12, 04:31
PM if you need to. All the posts related to this place so far have been so non-descript they are useless.WMBF did the story originally and WECT picked it up.

http://www.wect.com/story/20006447/undercover-investigation-reveals-sex-and-legal-weed-in-store

Choeacin
11-08-12, 00:27
Made a stop before coming back to MB. Kind of hard to find as it's set so far off the road, but good parking. Retail section with video booths and a room like a mini movie theater. Looks like place could have quite potential. Unfortunately for me, I stopped by late afternoon and while it was busy, all guys.

Roush 427
11-08-12, 07:30
Made a stop before coming back to MB. Kind of hard to find as it's set so far off the road, but good parking. Retail section with video booths and a room like a mini movie theater. Looks like place could have quite potential. Unfortunately for me, I stopped by late afternoon and while it was busy, all guys.Set up but when I have stopped by it was the same all guys, I'm told the ladies do go there, but like here in mb its hit and miss just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-11-12, 09:21
Several cars there but I didn't go in, seems to be business as usual, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-11-12, 09:25
They are still working on the place, its going to have a bikini bar in the place where the retail sales are now, they are suppose to have small rooms, where you can get a lap dance from one of the gals that will be working there, should be interesting, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-11-12, 09:27
A few cars there but only guys in the place, so I left Just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-11-12, 09:33
A bunch of cars there one couple in the couples room with the door open so every one could watch, guy said look but don't touch not bad looking girl, but while that was going on a guy came out of a room where another one was laying on the floor passed out, the clerk call the rescue squad and they were there quick, they took him away may have had a heart attack, any way the couple left and so did I, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-11-12, 21:38
Stopped by this am, nothing I have had luck on sun but not today, just sayin Roush

Choeacin
11-11-12, 22:40
Made it up there mid afternoon. Must have missed all the excitement, lots of guys but no girls.

Roush 427
11-17-12, 10:19
Stopped in wed nite couples nite, several guys milling around waiting to see if any gals would cum in and several guys just chasing guys, while I was there I didn't see any gals at all, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-17-12, 10:26
Stopped in thur before noon, several guys there then, in walked in what looked to be a woman from a first look in the dim lit place, wrong, wrong cd cross dresser had a skirt high heels wig make up and phoney boobs I guess ha ha white knit stockings, funny thing it went in a room and a guy went in also, stayed for a long time, each to his own not for me, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-17-12, 10:28
Drove by and several cars there, didn't go in but I guess its settled down there, back to normal if you can call it that, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-18-12, 07:54
Went by sat a. m. Thought maybe there would be some ladies there due to the bad weather, but only guys and just a few of them so I left, just sayin Roush

Choeacin
11-24-12, 18:01
Hit excitement from 1130-1, tall guy and reddish blonde couple came in around 1145 and went to a booth. Serviced 3 guys and left, unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky ones. Oh well, that's how it goes. They were my first couple, months ago at any video store.

Celebrations. 130-300, all men. They opened the couple room into single booths now.

Roush 427
11-24-12, 18:54
Stopped in and everything back to normal, guys chasing guys no women in site, talked to the owner some and left, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-24-12, 18:56
Several cars and guys there but no ladies at all, hit and miss, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
11-24-12, 18:58
Only a couple cars there and no one in the back people buying videos just sayin Roush