PDA

View Full Version : Outcalls. Where do you meet?

Prober
05-26-11, 03:17
If a provider only does outcalls, do you get a motel room or let her come to your place?

Bad Dawg
05-26-11, 03:52
If a provider only does outcalls, do you get a motel room or let her come to your place?Don't be tempted to bring anyone to your home, besides the obvious potential for theft, just one or two pieces of paper with her knowledge of your real address could become an easy case of identity theft. Read the rules of safe mongering on this forum and stay safe.

Kyowa
05-26-11, 03:56
If a provider only does outcalls, do you get a motel room or let her come to your place?There may be a microscopic number of times that are the exception but almost totally always Get a motel room! You never know what a provider might say later about your home, its' BS.

Kyowa
05-26-11, 04:17
Don't be tempted to bring anyone to your home, besides the obvious potential for theft, just one or two pieces of paper with her knowledge of your real address could become an easy case of identity theft. Read the rules of safe mongering on this forum and stay safe.Besides that: even if she may not be any kind of thief (either identity or your personal possesions or property) you never know what she might say about your home & property, your or your family's schedule, your home security system (or lack of it) where some doper's or other criminals might hear or overhear!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Kyowa,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

When In Vegas
05-26-11, 22:33
Prober, I'm surprised you are even asking.

If a provider only does outcalls, do you get a motel room or let her come to your place?

Rickyb58
05-28-11, 16:53
If a provider only does outcalls, do you get a motel room or let her come to your place?Strange name. Alias for LEO?