PDA

View Full Version : Gangbangs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

CatchNGo
04-12-19, 22:26
They both went full covered so it wasn't worth the effort to do anything. Didn't have any interest from the guys.Thanks for the response. Thought it may have been something worse. But I do get it.

CassieAinswrth
04-14-19, 16:02
Received a lot of inquiries regarding my gf. Attached more pics and have replied to everyone who PM'd.

Seeking tonight or tomorrow night for parties.Hey all, apologies to anybody I talked to before about the gb, gf was getting shy which led to confusion.

Tonight we're looking for one partner to give her a good time. Located in Midtown PM.

For details.

CassieAinswrth
04-14-19, 17:32
In midtown area. PM for details. If we talked before reach out again to set something up. Reasonable donation this time. Natural party girl with a deep throat and a plump ass. Loves to take two at a time.

KingSlayer22
04-15-19, 07:08
Last Thursday we had a blast with Lacey and Liv, I haven't seen them together in 6 months but what a blast. Things started off with everyone sampling the head game of both girls then things took a turn as someone mounted Lacey doggy from over the edge of the bed as I heard her say be easy I'm not used to that very much. I knew she was about to be mounted Greek in that fine gorgeous ass, then I heard ohhhhhh and she took it and the anal assailant went balls deep and she she getting into it. Now Lacey is either yeay or neah with Greek and that night it was on. As load number one dumped in her we looked for the pie, snapped some pics and I slid in next not missing the opertunity Lacey was enjoying Greek. I dumped one in her after a few minutes of watching those gorgeous globes shake after I slid in and out. Then one after another everyone took a round one in Laceys sweet little ass. All said and done she laid on the bed giving us good view as she was so full of loads it was streaming out of her and she let us watch and take pics. Everyone moved attention to Liv as we let Lacey take a break. Liv was getting the 2 prong express as everyone made their way around dumping loads in her. We pinned her legs back and filled her mouth. Lacey came back and Livs was up on all fours and Lacey promptly went to work on Livs box. It was a free for all at that point as everyone was watching the girls play and filling one of the open cum receptacles. Wild night and can't wait to do it again.

CassieAinswrth
04-17-19, 13:16
In midtown area. PM for details. If we talked before reach out again to set something up. Reasonable donation this time. Natural party girl with a deep throat and a plump ass. Loves to take two at a time.Still hosting. PM IF interested.

WMarkJ
04-18-19, 05:24
Last Thursday we had a blast with Lacey and Liv, I haven't seen them together in 6 months but what a blast. Things started off with everyone sampling the head game of both girls then things took a turn as someone mounted Lacey doggy from over the edge of the bed as I heard her say be easy I'm not used to that very much. I knew she was about to be mounted Greek in that fine gorgeous ass, then I heard ohhhhhh and she took it and the anal assailant went balls deep and she she getting into it. Now Lacey is either yeay or neah with Greek and that night it was on. As load number one dumped in her we looked for the pie, snapped some pics and I slid in next not missing the opertunity Lacey was enjoying Greek. I dumped one in her after a few minutes of watching those gorgeous globes shake after I slid in and out. Then one after another everyone took a round one in Laceys sweet little ass. All said and done she laid on the bed giving us good view as she was so full of loads it was streaming out of her and she let us watch and take pics. Everyone moved attention to Liv as we let Lacey take a break. Liv was getting the 2 prong express as everyone made their way around dumping loads in her. We pinned her legs back and filled her mouth. Lacey came back and Livs was up on all fours and Lacey promptly went to work on Livs box. It was a free for all at that point as everyone was watching the girls play and filling one of the open cum receptacles. Wild night and can't wait to do it again.I miss fucking Lacey's little ass hole I was as good as it gets dAm I want it now.

WMarkJ
04-18-19, 06:02
[Deleted by Admin]

Zipper you really must have fucking Tourettes or something, it's like you can't help yourself. You're fucking obsessed.

A2

WMarkJ
04-18-19, 06:59
Hey all, apologies to anybody I talked to before about the gb, gf was getting shy which led to confusion.

Tonight we're looking for one partner to give her a good time. Located in Midtown PM.

For details.I would definitely be interested if you want to message me.

WMarkJ
04-18-19, 07:07
Last Thursday we had a blast with Lacey and Liv, I haven't seen them together in 6 months but what a blast. Things started off with everyone sampling the head game of both girls then things took a turn as someone mounted Lacey doggy from over the edge of the bed as I heard her say be easy I'm not used to that very much. I knew she was about to be mounted Greek in that fine gorgeous ass, then I heard ohhhhhh and she took it and the anal assailant went balls deep and she she getting into it. Now Lacey is either yeay or neah with Greek and that night it was on. As load number one dumped in her we looked for the pie, snapped some pics and I slid in next not missing the opertunity Lacey was enjoying Greek. I dumped one in her after a few minutes of watching those gorgeous globes shake after I slid in and out. Then one after another everyone took a round one in Laceys sweet little ass. All said and done she laid on the bed giving us good view as she was so full of loads it was streaming out of her and she let us watch and take pics. Everyone moved attention to Liv as we let Lacey take a break. Liv was getting the 2 prong express as everyone made their way around dumping loads in her. We pinned her legs back and filled her mouth. Lacey came back and Livs was up on all fours and Lacey promptly went to work on Livs box. It was a free for all at that point as everyone was watching the girls play and filling one of the open cum receptacles. Wild night and can't wait to do it again.You know the more I look the pics. The more I like Liv she's a little hottie and if Lacey will get that little pussy so will I. I would like to do threesome with those two sexy little little shits. Yum Yum.

CassieAinswrth
04-18-19, 12:06
Still hosting. PM IF interested.https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/4315365

So we have an ad now. Anybody interested PM. Probably will be my last time trying this due to flakers. In midtown area.

GBs and Doubles only. PM if interested.

KingSlayer22
04-19-19, 08:32
Leah entertained as always saying she had been deprived of being used as a personal sex toy lately so a respectable group of veteran party guys showed up to give Leah a good filling. I said she must be a quart low so everyone stuck in their dipsticks in all three and had her overflowing in no time except her mouth which of course she never misses a drop. Leah mostly had someone in her at least two at a time and if someone wasn't behind her she was shaking her ass around or spreading herself begging to be occupied. If something wasn't in her mouth she was grabbing to pull one over to put in her mouth. Everyone worked their way around in a circle sampling each receptacle in rotation and gave her some pounding on one end and DTTF on the other end till everyone emptied out. Kinda like musical chairs but with Leah instead. She's always ready for as many rounds as we can give but she always outlasts everyone regardless of how many there are. Always a great time and she loves what she does so seniors and party list guys PM me.

KingSlayer22
04-21-19, 09:28
You know the more I look the pics. The more I like Liv she's a little hottie and if Lacey will get that little pussy so will I. I would like to do threesome with those two sexy little little shits. Yum Yum.Those two girls have true chemistry which is rare and you always get fantasies fulfilled.

OJones
04-22-19, 08:37
Leah entertained as always saying she had been deprived of being used as a personal sex toy lately so a respectable group of veteran party guys showed up to give Leah a good filling. I said she must be a quart low so everyone stuck in their dipsticks in all three and had her overflowing in no time except her mouth which of course she never misses a drop. Leah mostly had someone in her at least two at a time and if someone wasn't behind her she was shaking her ass around or spreading herself begging to be occupied. If something wasn't in her mouth she was grabbing to pull one over to put in her mouth. Everyone worked their way around in a circle sampling each receptacle in rotation and gave her some pounding on one end and DTTF on the other end till everyone emptied out. Kinda like musical chairs but with Leah instead. She's always ready for as many rounds as we can give but she always outlasts everyone regardless of how many there are. Always a great time and she loves what she does so seniors and party list guys PM me.Nashville hobbyist here. I live vicariously through you guys. Thanks for the reviews and photos. I wish we were lucky enough here to get the nympho ladies you guys get. Damn. Keep it up!

KingSlayer22
04-22-19, 09:33
Nashville hobbyist here. I live vicariously through you guys. Thanks for the reviews and photos. I wish we were lucky enough here to get the nympho ladies you guys get. Damn. Keep it up!I'm heading. Up yalls way soon for a week and BRINGING Leah with me to Knox, keep you eyes peeled.

KingSlayer22
04-23-19, 07:39
Freaky Friday was a theme party thought up by our Mistress Leah, she's been asking me then telling me for months she wanted a GB with a BDSM twist so last Friday she got her way. To start things off we had rope, clothes pins, a paddle which she couldn't find so we substituted a leather strap, an expandable butt plug, a bunch of guys wanting to find out what Leah's limits are because she says she doesn't have any. We established her safe word and as guys came over the fun began. This is the twist part she wanted the extreme parts to be happening while she was receiving conventional party fun so she stuffed her mouth full of man meat balls deep in her mouth and presented her ass for some fun, We used the strap and began one side then the other and they left red marks, she laughed. Taking that as a challenge the strokes became harder as she let out the whimper she makes, then you could tell she was yelping a bit but she had her mouthful so it was muffled. That was a brave soul, not sure I would be that brave to put myself balls deep in the throat of a girl getting whacks. The strap had markings and you could see the impression on both sides of Leahs gorgeous globes. No one wanted to push her any farther so we rolled her over on her back and now she had one in her box and one down her throat as we broke out the clothes pins. We put them on her nipples first and then on her labia, then on her clit. We were pulling and twisted them as she was getting pounded on both ends. Someone found the butt plug so of course had to try that out on her, back up on all fours as she had someone that kept her mouth occupied. We lubed it up and put it all the way in and pumped it up several times, we extracted it it slowly and she started a low sound and she opened up as we withdrew it to about the size of a small wrist. As the fattest part was there she started kicking both her feet on the bed in a rapid motion but never once said the safe word. We pushed it back in and she relaxed a little so this time we pulled it back un inflated and pumped it so we could watch as she opened up and again she was whimpering a little and kicking her feet on the bed rapidly and you could tell she was liking it. We shot a vid of course but the end we pulled it out and one by one gave what she wanted which was to have her ass pounded, she is "The Anal Queen". The rest of the afternoon she had two in her almost the whole time, when her ass was up in the air it was still beet red and you could see the hand prints and the strap marks. Everyone dumped loads in her and she was gushing out both ends and her ass was gaping after having been used for three straight hours. I even asked for her to open and show us the loads dumped in her mouth as she opened wide and stuck out her tongue to show us the evidence before she made it disappear. All in all everyone had a blast and I think she wants to do it again considering how much fun she had, no we didn't test her limits. Or attempt to even see if we could find them which I think was disappointing her. But there is always next time.

Seniors and party guys hit me up, Leah is back up North again and read why to play.

MtnMan214
04-28-19, 18:21
I'm heading. Up yalls way soon for a week and BRINGING Leah with me to Knox, keep you eyes peeled.Kingslayer another Nashville lurker. If you want to bring Leah to Nash I'm down for a party with her. Keep the post and parties going.

KingSlayer22
04-28-19, 19:40
Kingslayer another Nashville lurker. If you want to bring Leah to Nash I'm down for a party with her. Keep the post and parties going.We are looking at Knox real soon if your up for it.

MtnPanda
04-28-19, 19:49
I'm heading. Up yalls way soon for a week and BRINGING Leah with me to Knox, keep you eyes peeled.I can't wait for that to happen.

Hits79
05-03-19, 23:06
We are looking at Knox real soon if your up for it.Make sure you bring her back, I still need to see her Have fun.

Dawgins
05-11-19, 10:01
Been a while since we got a KS update. Did he (and the group) hang up his GB hat? I miss hearing about these awesome fuck parties.

KingSlayer22
05-11-19, 12:06
Been a while since we got a KS update. Did he (and the group) hang up his GB hat? I miss hearing about these awesome fuck parties.Working on a new crew, seems these guys are wanting new to show up so out recruiting.

BrownSugaTwo
05-12-19, 01:06
Working on a new crew, seems these guys are wanting new to show up so out recruiting.From what I could see, Lacey just kept getting better and better, LOL. Would take me a while to tire, from that one.

Bawall69
05-12-19, 01:28
Working on a new crew, seems these guys are wanting new to show up so out recruiting.Keep us updated.

IslandParty
05-14-19, 13:31
Working on a new crew, seems these guys are wanting new to show up so out recruiting.I really miss caramel, that tight bodied, petite young beauty. I really am addicted to women with that type of body type.

BigStan1981
05-14-19, 13:43
Working on a new crew, seems these guys are wanting new to show up so out recruiting.Love to be counted in as part of the new GB crew for any daytime parties.

KingSlayer22
05-16-19, 08:54
So Ya'll have been asking for new, and everyone has been wanting variety, you've been asking for young spinners, so this week you got all your requests filled and more with this A+++++ with our newest addition London to the Kings Court thanks to our very own Princess Leah who found this gem down on the South Side and brought her up to the North end to hang out with her. I had the pleasure myself of sampling these two prior to the party and everyone else that was at the party had the same opinion as I had and this combo may be the best pairing we have ever had. There is real chemistry between these two and as London and Leah did some really hot GG action. Everyone gave rave feedback afterwards as the girls took everyone down with their skills in head game, taking a pounding, and getting up and riding the daylights out of every hard cock till they blew. As always these girls were still ready to go even after no man was left standing and wanted more. It was so hot as guys were asking London if this was her first time as if in disbelief as she was having such a great time. It was her first time doing anything like this and she does plan on doing it again and again so there will be more to come as they are doing doubles, if you can manage to squeeze in between them to come up for air.

Seniors and party guys hit me up for single / doubles and any other debauchery these two are getting themselves into.

2. 5 and 5 for dbls all 3 bfs pop till ya drop.

There are two more new ones debuting soon.

Dawgins
05-16-19, 14:32
Now that's what I'm talking about. Great job King!

So Ya'll have been asking for new, and everyone has been wanting variety, you've been asking for young spinners, so this week you got all your requests filled and more with this A+++++ with our newest addition London to the Kings Court thanks to our very own Princess Leah who found this gem down on the South Side and brought her up to the North end to hang out with her. I had the pleasure myself of sampling these two prior to the party and everyone else that was at the party had the same opinion as I had and this combo may be the best pairing we have ever had. There is real chemistry between these two and as London and Leah did some really hot GG action. Everyone gave rave feedback afterwards as the girls took everyone down with their skills in head game, taking a pounding, and getting up and riding the daylights out of every hard cock till they blew. As always these girls were still ready to go even after no man was left standing and wanted more. It was so hot as guys were asking London if this was her first time as if in disbelief as she was having such a great time. It was her first time doing anything like this and she does plan on doing it again and again so there will be more to come as they are doing doubles, if you can manage to squeeze in between them to come up for air.

Seniors and party guys hit me up for single / doubles and any other debauchery these two are getting themselves into.

2. 5 and 5 for dbls all 3 bfs pop till ya drop.

There are two more new ones debuting soon.

Jman1234
05-25-19, 23:22
Got wind of an impromptu party and it was on a rare occasion that I could be available. Boy am I glad cause apparently everyone else was busy. So for almost 3 hours I had Leah and Liv practically to myself. I will leave the details to you're imagination; however, there was a whole lot of sucking and fucking going on. Left two loads in Liv and one in Leah, which is probably a record. What can I say, with two hot sexy women going after my cock over and over things just happen. For those that didn't attend, I thank you because it gave me a lot of personalized attention. Those two girls are a great match. Just damns. I'll sleep good tonight.

Stay horny my friends.

J.

KingSlayer22
05-27-19, 16:13
Last week we finally convinced Liv to give up the booty for a Kings ransom. So we rounded up a small group of guys willing to put up the extra token to sample that virgin and long sought after back door. Wasn't sure how this was going to go so the deal was the extra token was only to each completion. All we had supply was tube of "Eze" and of course what would be more appropriate for getting butt pirate booty than having captain Morgan handy? We got Liv a couple of starters shots and some man meat to suck on with her ass up in the air. Worked some AE in and around getting her warmed up while she was getting throated on the other end. Couldn't let that box go unattended as some BBC slid up Liv from behind while she was getting probed and opened up ready for the assault. After getting pounded for a good ten minutes I couldn't wait anymore after all this time and wanted that ass. We switched out and lubed her up good and pointed junior in the right direction, there was a lot of resistance as I had to really push to open her up, but I did slide in as Liv made a very loud ohhhhhh! She tensed up and I popped right back out only to slide back in going easy not to go too fast. Only problem was the AE was taking its toll on me and after only a min of slow stroking it got to me. Had to back out and regroup although to my surprise some BBC stepped up to the batters box and slid it in, slow but steady and was watching Livs face as her mouth went wide open but couldn't utter a word as her ass was getting filled. Then she let out a loud OMG OMG OMG as she was getting long stroked with a thick one back door. She wanted more shots so as she was getting plowed in one end rum was going down the other. Same thing happened though as the AE was taking its toll and second one up losing it as she pushed him out too. So back in I went although this time I pumped her pussy for a few minutes getting myself close and on the verge then switched up to pumping her tight ass. This time it worked and within a minute or two I was emptying my balls where no man had dumped a load, another prize to the greeklovers trophy case. I pulled out and a stream of saved up load ran out for a perfect ass pie pic. I was the first but not the last as everyone took turns plowing Livs ass and filling her up. She took everyone in all three getting creamed in all three as well. This was a one time thing as stated when the special invites went out, she took it like a trooper although I don't know if she'd ever do it again, who knows.

Uasgi09
05-28-19, 19:56
Last week we finally convinced Liv to give up the booty for a Kings ransom. So we rounded up a small group of guys willing to put up the extra token to sample that virgin and long sought after back door. Wasn't sure how this was going to go so the deal was the extra token was only to each completion. All we had supply was tube of "Eze" and of course what would be more appropriate for getting butt pirate booty than having captain Morgan handy? We got Liv a couple of starters shots and some man meat to suck on with her ass up in the air. Worked some AE in and around getting her warmed up while she was getting throated on the other end. Couldn't let that box go unattended as some BBC slid up Liv from behind while she was getting probed and opened up ready for the assault. After getting pounded for a good ten minutes I couldn't wait anymore after all this time and wanted that ass. We switched out and lubed her up good and pointed junior in the right direction, there was a lot of resistance as I had to really push to open her up, but I did slide in as Liv made a very loud ohhhhhh! She tensed up and I popped right back out only to slide back in going easy not to go too fast. Only problem was the AE was taking its toll on me and after only a min of slow stroking it got to me. Had to back out and regroup although to my surprise some BBC stepped up to the batters box and slid it in, slow but steady and was watching Livs face as her mouth went wide open but couldn't utter a word as her ass was getting filled. Then she let out a loud OMG OMG OMG as she was getting long stroked with a thick one back door. She wanted more shots so as she was getting plowed in one end rum was going down the other. Same thing happened though as the AE was taking its toll and second one up losing it as she pushed him out too. So back in I went although this time I pumped her pussy for a few minutes getting myself close and on the verge then switched up to pumping her tight ass. This time it worked and within a minute or two I was emptying my balls where no man had dumped a load, another prize to the greeklovers trophy case. I pulled out and a stream of saved up load ran out for a perfect ass pie pic. I was the first but not the last as everyone took turns plowing Livs ass and filling her up. She took everyone in all three getting creamed in all three as well. This was a one time thing as stated when the special invites went out, she took it like a trooper although I don't know if she'd ever do it again, who knows.I love reading these posts from you King. It sounded like an awesome adventure. Sad to keep missing these type of parties.

RiverJordan86
05-29-19, 09:50
Working on a new crew, seems these guys are wanting new to show up so out recruiting.I am new to the game and I live up 85 ITP / OTP. How do I join the party?

Facials
05-30-19, 15:27
Kingslayer,

I will fly to Atlanta to join. This sounds so hot!

Tell me you post vids of these parties!

KingSlayer22
05-30-19, 23:58
Kingslayer,

I will fly to Atlanta to join. This sounds so hot!

Tell me you post vids of these parties!I do not post vids ever although to those that show they have access.

KingSlayer22
06-08-19, 15:37
Had a blast with these two lovely barely legal hunny's that proved to be true entertainers. Victoria is a veteran at this stuff but it has been a minute since she's done anything like this and Layla has never done anything group wise before so they both were a little nervous. We had a good showing as these were essentially new to most guys so I think think the pics and the get them fresh mentality kicked in as guys came to join in on excitement. The girls did their warm friendly intro's getting to know everyone and chat a bit like they normally would do which is the meet and greet. Didn't take long though as guys started peeling off the girls clothes and pulling out cocks for them to suck and play with. Everyone started with Victoria but she started and stopped, looked up and said "she's the one that really gives great head" and pointed at Layla. Guys kinda drifted over and the first dick Layla wrapped her lips around Lost Bear 's eyes went wide and said WOW as Layla went busy making his cock disappear. Wasn't long cocks were up and ready as the girls were now being two pronged on the party rotisserie. Guys switching out and apologizing, hey I don't want to be a hog, well I saw Victoria's pussy unoccupied and sunk right in balls deep, she has a pretty pussy and a really big clit so I was enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out of that piece of God's artwork. I felt my balls start to tighten up and let a big load go deep up inside of her, she truly is a very gorgeous girl, hard not to lose it. 40 DD natural high and tight tits, frame that is slender, and the cutest ass. I pulled out and told Victoria I wanted to see some GG action since they were so close to each other. Layla was already laying down and told Victoria to ride her face as she giggled and mounted Layla's face. Victoria wasn't being a pillow princess by any means and dove right into Layla's box as they were full on 69. Buzz went around behind and stuck his hard cock in Victoria's pussy while Layla had a mouthful of clit. Buzz pounded away and Victoria was moaning and bucking from the action, Buzz pulled out and stuck his cock in Layla and stroked a a few then stuck it back in Victoria again. This went on for several minutes while we all were watching the action. Victoria started cumming and soaked Layla's face and tits with girl jizz. Her mouth is wide open and eyes were rolling back as Layla and Buzz made her cum really hard. We were amazed as Layla had to literally towel herself off from Victoria jizzing all over her. Victoria needed a break so Layal took on the whole group a that point as a round robin of guys made the circle sharing her open orifices. Everyone else dropped loads in both girls and I'd say 2 or 3 per guys and the girls just kept going. I wasn't going to be left out and wanted Layla's mouth and pussy. I asked how do you want me and she said lay down which I obediently did. She started blowing me and dam this girl does have a sweet mouth, soft, wet, tongue, all the right things for a head master. Victoria knows I like ball play so she playing with my nuts as Layla was blowing me so well I was losing my mind. Had her stop and wanted in her box, we switched and she laid down and went in Mish, Layla has the tight box but also knows how to squeeze it just right and flex her muscles. Even thought this was round two the expert head and the pussy control was too much and only went 5 minutes and unleashed round two. Guys kept going an going as the girls kept up with what anyone wanted. Dam it was a hot night and everyone had a blast. Layla and Victoria said they are doing it again so look for them to be in town next week.

JustMikey
06-09-19, 08:22
Had a blast with these two lovely barely legal hunny's that proved to be true entertainers. Victoria is a veteran at this stuff but it has been a minute since she's done anything like this and Layla has never done anything group wise before so they both were a little nervous. We had a good showing as these were essentially new to most guys so I think think the pics and the get them fresh mentality kicked in as guys came to join in on excitement. The girls did their warm friendly intro's getting to know everyone and chat a bit like they normally would do which is the meet and greet. Didn't take long though as guys started peeling off the girls clothes and pulling out cocks for them to suck and play with. Everyone started with Victoria but she started and stopped, looked up and said "she's the one that really gives great head" and pointed at Layla. Guys kinda drifted over and the first dick Layla wrapped her lips around Lost Bear 's eyes went wide and said WOW as Layla went busy making his cock disappear. Wasn't long cocks were up and ready as the girls were now being two pronged on the party rotisserie. Guys switching out and apologizing, hey I don't want to be a hog, well I saw Victoria's pussy unoccupied and sunk right in balls deep, she has a pretty pussy and a really big clit so I was enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out of that piece of God's artwork. I felt my balls start to tighten up and let a big load go deep up inside of her, she truly is a very gorgeous girl, hard not to lose it. 40 DD natural high and tight tits, frame that is slender, and the cutest ass. I pulled out and told Victoria I wanted to see some GG action since they were so close to each other. Layla was already laying down and told Victoria to ride her face as she giggled and mounted Layla's face. Victoria wasn't being a pillow princess by any means and dove right into Layla's box as they were full on 69. Buzz went around behind and stuck his hard cock in Victoria's pussy while Layla had a mouthful of clit. Buzz pounded away and Victoria was moaning and bucking from the action, Buzz pulled out and stuck his cock in Layla and stroked a a few then stuck it back in Victoria again. This went on for several minutes while we all were watching the action. Victoria started cumming and soaked Layla's face and tits with girl jizz. Her mouth is wide open and eyes were rolling back as Layla and Buzz made her cum really hard. We were amazed as Layla had to literally towel herself off from Victoria jizzing all over her. Victoria needed a break so Layal took on the whole group a that point as a round robin of guys made the circle sharing her open orifices. Everyone else dropped loads in both girls and I'd say 2 or 3 per guys and the girls just kept going. I wasn't going to be left out and wanted Layla's mouth and pussy. I asked how do you want me and she said lay down which I obediently did. She started blowing me and dam this girl does have a sweet mouth, soft, wet, tongue, all the right things for a head master. Victoria knows I like ball play so she playing with my nuts as Layla was blowing me so well I was losing my mind. Had her stop and wanted in her box, we switched and she laid down and went in Mish, Layla has the tight box but also knows how to squeeze it just right and flex her muscles. Even thought this was round two the expert head and the pussy control was too much and only went 5 minutes and unleashed round two. Guys kept going an going as the girls kept up with what anyone wanted. Dam it was a hot night and everyone had a blast. Layla and Victoria said they are doing it again so look for them to be in town next week.Great pics! Is Layla the one with the lighter hair wearing the flowered top and arm tat? "My Type" as they say.

KingSlayer22
06-09-19, 08:42
Great pics! Is Layla the one with the lighter hair wearing the flowered top and arm tat? "My Type" as they say.Lightbhar Victoria, dark hair Layla.

IslandParty
06-09-19, 11:15
Had a blast with these two lovely barely legal hunny's that proved to be true entertainers. Victoria is a veteran at this stuff but it has been a minute since she's done anything like this and Layla has never done anything group wise before so they both were a little nervous. We had a good showing as these were essentially new to most guys so I think think the pics and the get them fresh mentality kicked in as guys came to join in on excitement. The girls did their warm friendly intro's getting to know everyone and chat a bit like they normally would do which is the meet and greet. Didn't take long though as guys started peeling off the girls clothes and pulling out cocks for them to suck and play with. Everyone started with Victoria but she started and stopped, looked up and said "she's the one that really gives great head" and pointed at Layla. Guys kinda drifted over and the first dick Layla wrapped her lips around Lost Bear 's eyes went wide and said WOW as Layla went busy making his cock disappear. Wasn't long cocks were up and ready as the girls were now being two pronged on the party rotisserie. Guys switching out and apologizing, hey I don't want to be a hog, well I saw Victoria's pussy unoccupied and sunk right in balls deep, she has a pretty pussy and a really big clit so I was enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out of that piece of God's artwork. I felt my balls start to tighten up and let a big load go deep up inside of her, she truly is a very gorgeous girl, hard not to lose it. 40 DD natural high and tight tits, frame that is slender, and the cutest ass. I pulled out and told Victoria I wanted to see some GG action since they were so close to each other. Layla was already laying down and told Victoria to ride her face as she giggled and mounted Layla's face. Victoria wasn't being a pillow princess by any means and dove right into Layla's box as they were full on 69. Buzz went around behind and stuck his hard cock in Victoria's pussy while Layla had a mouthful of clit. Buzz pounded away and Victoria was moaning and bucking from the action, Buzz pulled out and stuck his cock in Layla and stroked a a few then stuck it back in Victoria again. This went on for several minutes while we all were watching the action. Victoria started cumming and soaked Layla's face and tits with girl jizz. Her mouth is wide open and eyes were rolling back as Layla and Buzz made her cum really hard. We were amazed as Layla had to literally towel herself off from Victoria jizzing all over her. Victoria needed a break so Layal took on the whole group a that point as a round robin of guys made the circle sharing her open orifices. Everyone else dropped loads in both girls and I'd say 2 or 3 per guys and the girls just kept going. I wasn't going to be left out and wanted Layla's mouth and pussy. I asked how do you want me and she said lay down which I obediently did. She started blowing me and dam this girl does have a sweet mouth, soft, wet, tongue, all the right things for a head master. Victoria knows I like ball play so she playing with my nuts as Layla was blowing me so well I was losing my mind. Had her stop and wanted in her box, we switched and she laid down and went in Mish, Layla has the tight box but also knows how to squeeze it just right and flex her muscles. Even thought this was round two the expert head and the pussy control was too much and only went 5 minutes and unleashed round two. Guys kept going an going as the girls kept up with what anyone wanted. Dam it was a hot night and everyone had a blast. Layla and Victoria said they are doing it again so look for them to be in town next week.I will definitely be on the lookout for more of Layla, I hope she does more parties. Great report.

PFranco9
06-10-19, 21:07
I do not post vids ever although to those that show they have access.I live in Brookhaven, how do I find out about and participate in these events. I would like to be involved the next time Victoria and Layla party.

PFranco9
06-10-19, 21:10
Got wind of an impromptu party and it was on a rare occasion that I could be available. Boy am I glad cause apparently everyone else was busy. So for almost 3 hours I had Leah and Liv practically to myself. I will leave the details to you're imagination; however, there was a whole lot of sucking and fucking going on. Left two loads in Liv and one in Leah, which is probably a record. What can I say, with two hot sexy women going after my cock over and over things just happen. For those that didn't attend, I thank you because it gave me a lot of personalized attention. Those two girls are a great match. Just damns. I'll sleep good tonight.

Stay horny my friends.

J.How do I find out about and attend the next party with Leah and Liv? Thank you.

FrankDaTak
06-11-19, 09:53
Had a blast with these two lovely barely legal hunny's that proved to be true entertainers. Victoria is a veteran at this stuff but it has been a minute since she's done anything like this and Layla has never done anything group wise before so they both were a little nervous. We had a good showing as these were essentially new to most guys so I think think the pics and the get them fresh mentality kicked in as guys came to join in on excitement. The girls did their warm friendly intro's getting to know everyone and chat a bit like they normally would do which is the meet and greet. Didn't take long though as guys started peeling off the girls clothes and pulling out cocks for them to suck and play with. Everyone started with Victoria but she started and stopped, looked up and said "she's the one that really gives great head" and pointed at Layla. Guys kinda drifted over and the first dick Layla wrapped her lips around Lost Bear 's eyes went wide and said WOW as Layla went busy making his cock disappear. Wasn't long cocks were up and ready as the girls were now being two pronged on the party rotisserie. Guys switching out and apologizing, hey I don't want to be a hog, well I saw Victoria's pussy unoccupied and sunk right in balls deep, she has a pretty pussy and a really big clit so I was enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out of that piece of God's artwork. I felt my balls start to tighten up and let a big load go deep up inside of her, she truly is a very gorgeous girl, hard not to lose it. 40 DD natural high and tight tits, frame that is slender, and the cutest ass. I pulled out and told Victoria I wanted to see some GG action since they were so close to each other. Layla was already laying down and told Victoria to ride her face as she giggled and mounted Layla's face. Victoria wasn't being a pillow princess by any means and dove right into Layla's box as they were full on 69. Buzz went around behind and stuck his hard cock in Victoria's pussy while Layla had a mouthful of clit. Buzz pounded away and Victoria was moaning and bucking from the action, Buzz pulled out and stuck his cock in Layla and stroked a a few then stuck it back in Victoria again. This went on for several minutes while we all were watching the action. Victoria started cumming and soaked Layla's face and tits with girl jizz. Her mouth is wide open and eyes were rolling back as Layla and Buzz made her cum really hard. We were amazed as Layla had to literally towel herself off from Victoria jizzing all over her. Victoria needed a break so Layal took on the whole group a that point as a round robin of guys made the circle sharing her open orifices. Everyone else dropped loads in both girls and I'd say 2 or 3 per guys and the girls just kept going. I wasn't going to be left out and wanted Layla's mouth and pussy. I asked how do you want me and she said lay down which I obediently did. She started blowing me and dam this girl does have a sweet mouth, soft, wet, tongue, all the right things for a head master. Victoria knows I like ball play so she playing with my nuts as Layla was blowing me so well I was losing my mind. Had her stop and wanted in her box, we switched and she laid down and went in Mish, Layla has the tight box but also knows how to squeeze it just right and flex her muscles. Even thought this was round two the expert head and the pussy control was too much and only went 5 minutes and unleashed round two. Guys kept going an going as the girls kept up with what anyone wanted. Dam it was a hot night and everyone had a blast. Layla and Victoria said they are doing it again so look for them to be in town next week.The one with the piercings has a beautiful body. Loved to get in on a GB with her.

KingSlayer22
06-12-19, 07:17
I will definitely be on the lookout for more of Layla, I hope she does more parties. Great report.She's definately attached to Victoria's hip, see one you'll find the other.

Member #6058
06-12-19, 13:52
She's definately attached to Victoria's hip, see one you'll find the other.I talked to Victoria earlier today. I guess her and Layla had some sort of falling out and she does not have anyone to do doubles with right now.

KingSlayer22
06-13-19, 05:19
I talked to Victoria earlier today. I guess her and Layla had some sort of falling out and she does not have anyone to do doubles with right now.From what gather Layla got a bit more attention at that party than someone thought they were going to get. Girl drama and jealousy although Layla isn't the handful of issues Victoria is. She's still the same Victoria and one chance is all she was given, Layla on the other hand is a different story. And welcome back anytime she wants, great time and a lot of fun.

IslandParty
06-13-19, 13:40
From what gather Layla got a bit more attention at that party than someone thought they were going to get. Girl drama and jealousy although Layla isn't the handful of issues Victoria is. She's still the same Victoria and one chance is all she was given, Layla on the other hand is a different story. And welcome back anytime she wants, great time and a lot of fun.Please do bring Layla back, she looked so sexy.

CremeBrulee
06-13-19, 18:29
Hello,

Can a mod or organizer contact me? [Deleted by Admin]

No, we don't offer assistance like that.

A2

KingSlayer22
06-13-19, 20:47
Please do bring Layla back, she looked so sexy.Layla is coming back, we have made arrangements.

Troystick
06-15-19, 17:04
Layla is coming back, we have made arrangements.Let me know when and I pray my schedule can align.

KingSlayer22
06-15-19, 23:20
I talked to Victoria earlier today. I guess her and Layla had some sort of falling out and she does not have anyone to do doubles with right now.Layla is teaming up with Leah, singles, doubles, afternoon delight.

Seniors with recent history and party guys.

WhatAreThose
06-16-19, 03:20
I see him posting on here a lot but have not seen anyone share any information on pulling the trigger?. She is beautiful and this is why I ask because I'm sure a lot of people would love to see her too. So any information anyone can share would be great because I love me some petite chocolate. Again not saying you are or aren't real so don't take it the wrong way?

Whatarethose

https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/4315365

So we have an ad now. Anybody interested PM. Probably will be my last time trying this due to flakers. In midtown area.

GBs and Doubles only. PM if interested..

KingSlayer22
06-16-19, 09:31
I see him posting on here a lot but have not seen anyone share any information on pulling the trigger?. She is beautiful and this is why I ask because I'm sure a lot of people would love to see her too. So any information anyone can share would be great because I love me some petite chocolate. Again not saying you are or aren't real so don't take it the wrong way?

Whatarethose

.I have talked to a few guys that did try being I'm in those circles but their Spidey senses weren't getting a warm and fuzzy. The risks for something going wrong are far higher with a group of people and all those variables considered.

Mrmojo69
06-16-19, 14:15
Kingslayer22, who is the next lovely lady?

WhatAreThose
06-17-19, 04:36
Kind of what I suspected. Again this is why this board is so valuable. Be careful!

I have talked to a few guys that did try being I'm in those circles but their Spidey senses weren't getting a warm and fuzzy. The risks for something going wrong are far higher with a group of people and all those variables considered..

KingSlayer22
06-17-19, 17:29
Kingslayer22, who is the next lovely lady?This is who's up in the on deck circle, drooling are you?

Yall know the drill.

Big Comanche
06-17-19, 22:47
This is who's up in the on deck circle, drooling are you?

Yall know the drill.Wow, she is smoking hot. Nice pull!

JustMikey
06-18-19, 05:09

Yall know the drill.I hope she gives up that ass!

KingSlayer22
06-18-19, 06:13
Wow, she is smoking hot. Nice pull!All the credit for mining this gem is mrmojo so look for more hotties from up North making their way here.

KingSlayer22
06-18-19, 07:09
I hope she gives up that ass!She's new to Greek, always willing to indulge.

IAmAzn
06-18-19, 07:51

Yall know the drill.You guys might want to check out the Nashville board on Chloe. She is smoking but something was up over there.

KingSlayer22
06-18-19, 10:04
You guys might want to check out the Nashville board on Chloe. She is smoking but something was up over there.Thank you for the heads up but done my homework.

Every girl I know has negative shit said about them, how I weed out the real ones is look at the reporters own history. Is it always a string of negative stuff? Always look at the source and trust the people you know, mrmojo I've know for years, if he says she's good then she's good.

Jrody1
06-18-19, 10:53

Yall know the drill.How do you get in contact with her? What website is it? She is amazingly hot look at second to last photo how she arches that ass.

Jrody1
06-18-19, 13:19

Yall know the drill.I'm not aware of what deck circle is or where it is and what is the providers name or where does she advertise?

NewAnonymousName
06-18-19, 14:36

Yall know the drill.Wow. You've outdone yourself with this hottie.

ThatsTheSpot
06-18-19, 18:05
I can't see this working with Chloe, but take plenty of pics if it does.

GeralToFrivia
06-18-19, 19:10

Yall know the drill.Count me in!

TooHotForYou
06-18-19, 19:53
Thank you for the heads up but done my homework.

Every girl I know has negative shit said about them, how I weed out the real ones is look at the reporters own history. Is it always a string of negative stuff? Always look at the source and trust the people you know, mrmojo I've know for years, if he says she's good then she's good.A reporter's own history of reporting on a girl of a guy you know does matter but also does other reports of what other guys are saying even if you don't know them. Looks like this Chloe robs guys when guys see her by themselves. I think she looks hot myself but have to keep your spidey senses up when girls are getting bad reports.

KingSlayer22
06-18-19, 20:36
I can't see this working with Chloe, but take plenty of pics if it does.Plenty of guys say they can't see this girl or that girl doing parties, even the girls first time out never imagined themselves doing it. The right group, right atmosphere, and making it worth their while you'd be surprised how many not only do it but come back again and again. Full set of pics and vids are only for those that participate.

KingSlayer22
06-18-19, 20:57
Count me in!Gotcha covered.

BMoreDog69
06-18-19, 21:10
Damn, guys! Lurking from B'more is getting frustrating with that kind of talent. Shit, that's enough to get me to come down to GA.

Have fun, and I look forward to the post event posts and pics.

Yall know the drill.

SoItBegins
06-18-19, 22:03

Yall know the drill.I got wipes for everyone drooling, I'm in if you let me.

GoDevils
06-18-19, 23:25

Yall know the drill.When is the party?

KingSlayer22
06-19-19, 16:00
Kingslayer22, who is the next lovely lady?She said "Put me in coach" back to the lineup is our very own miss Shell Bell famous Atlanta stripper and all around show girl coming out to party.

GeralToFrivia
06-19-19, 18:58
Gotcha covered.Thanks! Very excited.

Kevin44
06-19-19, 20:45
In town for work for the next couple weeks. What do I do to get an invite to the parties?

Calizum69
06-20-19, 13:29
She said "Put me in coach" back to the lineup is our very own miss Shell Bell famous Atlanta stripper and all around show girl coming out to party.Nice subject I like, monger on why'all lucky fellas from down south Florida.

JusTheTip
06-20-19, 14:52
Damn, guys! Lurking from B'more is getting frustrating with that kind of talent. Shit, that's enough to get me to come down to GA.

Have fun, and I look forward to the post event posts and pics.What you need to do is clean up the infamous Kiara and bring her down for a party.

DetroitJohnny
06-20-19, 17:12
Plenty of guys say they can't see this girl or that girl doing parties, even the girls first time out never imagined themselves doing it. The right group, right atmosphere, and making it worth their while you'd be surprised how many not only do it but come back again and again. Full set of pics and vids are only for those that participate.This.

MoJo and I will tell you we've brought girls who said they couldn't do it, scared, etc to one party just to watch and they were taking guys down that same night like a pro.

Miss the action in Atlanta, might have to start something in Chatta, Nashville this weekend.

Sold the rice racer for a detroit diesel. Some of you will get this.

Just Dreaming
06-20-19, 19:26
She said "Put me in coach" back to the lineup is our very own miss Shell Bell famous Atlanta stripper and all around show girl coming out to party.Did this chick used to work at Follies?

WillDuff
06-21-19, 07:01
Leah was fabulous as always and Anna (visiting Nashville lady) simply amazing. Her first party and she had a hot time. First DP and "air tight" sessions for her, she said. Squirted several times and I blew just watching those girls 69 each other. Really got into it. Leah did the catch and swallow for me. Good group of guys (around a dozen). King should be posting pics soon.

Damann451
06-21-19, 14:09
Leah was fabulous as always and Anna (visiting Nashville lady) simply amazing. Her first party and she had a hot time. First DP and "air tight" sessions for her, she said. Squirted several times and I blew just watching those girls 69 each other. Really got into it. Leah did the catch and swallow for me. Good group of guys (around a dozen). King should be posting pics soon.I second this. Leah brought her A game as always & Anna was a treasure. Being able to take part in her first DP and first "air tight" session will definitely be a treasured memory. Well that and the several times her V squeezed me out while she was squirting. But I think the moment of the night is when Anna was on her back in missionary and asked for a bottle of water. Someone grabbed it and the guy on top of her went to pull out so she could get a break and she yells "NO, DON'T STOP!" Then she just took a swig of water while he kept pumping and didn't miss a beat. I think almost all of our jaws hit the floor watching that.

WillDuff
06-21-19, 16:19
I second this. Leah brought her A game as always & Anna was a treasure. Being able to take part in her first DP and first "air tight" session will definitely be a treasured memory. Well that and the several times her V squeezed me out while she was squirting. But I think the moment of the night is when Anna was on her back in missionary and asked for a bottle of water. Someone grabbed it and the guy on top of her went to pull out so she could get a break and she yells "NO, DON'T STOP!" Then she just took a swig of water while he kept pumping and didn't miss a beat. I think almost all of our jaws hit the floor watching that.You are so right, she needed a fire hose LOL! Anna's was having the night of her life, I believe.

Smyrna78
06-21-19, 18:41
You are so right, she needed a fire hose LOL! Anna's was having the night of her life, I believe.She is the best experience in nashville.

Hi guys, I'm glad to heard that anna is 100 % fun.

Mrmojo69
06-21-19, 19:05
This.

MoJo and I will tell you we've brought girls who said they couldn't do it, scared, etc to one party just to watch and they were taking guys down that same night like a pro.

Miss the action in Atlanta, might have to start something in Chatta, Nashville this weekend.

Sold the rice racer for a detroit diesel. Some of you will get this.Missed you last night wish you could have made it. It was wild ya missed your DP opportunity AGAIN. You are 100% right girls just get scared but 5 minutes in and they are bent over begging for more cocks without even getting a cut; it's crazy man.

Off topic but my boy Detroit Johnny couldn't make it down so we grabbed a new face from Chattanooga and are hosting a party there this Sunday. Seniors, vetted party guys PM to get added it's different in TN check out the thread.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31312-The-Chattanooga-Gangbang-Thread.&p=4329055&viewfull=1#post4329055.

IslandParty
06-21-19, 20:25
Missed you last night wish you could have made it. It was wild ya missed your DP opportunity AGAIN. You are 100% right girls just get scared but 5 minutes in and they are bent over begging for more cocks without even getting a cut; it's crazy man.

Off topic but my boy Detroit Johnny couldn't make it down so we grabbed a new face from Chattanooga and are hosting a party there this Sunday. Seniors, vetted party guys PM to get added it's different in TN check out the thread.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31312-The-Chattanooga-Gangbang-Thread.&p=4329055&viewfull=1#post4329055.Great to see you back Mojo, hope you visit more often.

MtnPanda
06-21-19, 22:16
You are so right, she needed a fire hose LOL! Anna's was having the night of her life, I believe.Seeing Anna go airtight was an awesome sight. Hearing her beg me for a creampie and the look of delight on her face as I was releasing her was incredible.

Lookinfoit69
06-22-19, 01:45
Don't know if there is such a thing as a GB Hall of Fame but if there is, both ladies earned their yellow jackets with this last party. Great night of fun.

Seeing Anna go airtight was an awesome sight. Hearing her beg me for a creampie and the look of delight on her face as I was releasing her was incredible.

AcrossTheUnive
06-22-19, 10:23
I'm reading this section and wondering, how does one get an invite to these parties? I will be out here for a couple months and would love to check it off my bucket list. My home area does not have these parties going on. Well not in the open at least.

Could someone pm me instructions? I would love to join in one day before I leave.

DewBerryPicker
06-22-19, 15:48
Haven't been to one of these. I'm used to regular parties becoming GB.

WillDuff
06-23-19, 22:35
I have really enjoyed the scattered evening parties I have been able to attend. Those arrangements are often difficult for my situation. While there have been a few day parties recently that were wonderful (thank you King and the girls), I am encouraging any other members here that would enjoy day events to post a shout out. Of course, ever thing is driven by the girls and their experiences with the turn out. It has been dismal on quite a few occasions, causing party cancellations. Just thinking selfishly.

MrHobbyist
06-24-19, 07:35
I have really enjoyed the scattered evening parties I have been able to attend. Those arrangements are often difficult for my situation. While there have been a few day parties recently that were wonderful (thank you King and the girls), I am encouraging any other members here that would enjoy day events to post a shout out. Of course, ever thing is driven by the girls and their experiences with the turn out. It has been dismal on quite a few occasions, causing party cancellations. Just thinking selfishly.It's been nearly impossible for me to get to these parties in the past, but my schedule is open for the next few weeks and I'd be down for either day or night.

MajMilkDuds
06-24-19, 09:13
I have really enjoyed the scattered evening parties I have been able to attend. Those arrangements are often difficult for my situation. While there have been a few day parties recently that were wonderful (thank you King and the girls), I am encouraging any other members here that would enjoy day events to post a shout out. Of course, ever thing is driven by the girls and their experiences with the turn out. It has been dismal on quite a few occasions, causing party cancellations. Just thinking selfishly.I have been to a couple of day parties. Evening rarely works for me. But sometimes day does. I prefer day as well. I hope we can get together a day party soon. I have enjoyed the ones I have been to.

Kevin44
06-24-19, 12:37
I have really enjoyed the scattered evening parties I have been able to attend. Those arrangements are often difficult for my situation. While there have been a few day parties recently that were wonderful (thank you King and the girls), I am encouraging any other members here that would enjoy day events to post a shout out. Of course, ever thing is driven by the girls and their experiences with the turn out. It has been dismal on quite a few occasions, causing party cancellations. Just thinking selfishly.I went to a day party and it was just me and another guy. Someone stopped by for a little but it wasn't what the girl was expecting. I always attend when j say j am and j can do either day or night but I think it would be good to have a variety so everyone can attend.

TequilaBuzz
06-24-19, 19:23
Epic is all I can say about the last party, big shout out to Mrmojo for bringing Anna to Atlanta where she and our Princess Leah brought the house down where 15 of us were amazed and drained by the show these girls put on. Anna is new and you know our Leah is a party veteran as they did DP, airtight, in an endless stream of guys kept up as long as they could because both of them are nymphs and anal queens ta boot. Mrmojo got Anna warmed up with a double headed dildo, started in her pussy, then the other end in her ass, then bent it around and she was getting it in both. Seemed to answer any doubts so they got her in position for the DP and dam was she loving it. She switched from CG, RCG, and some other imaginative positions. These girls were taking five and six at a time all night and Anna was squirting countless times soaking everyone. Lovely Leah was performing her DT magic as they lined up to drill that endless throat as always and took several loads on her ass and back. Both girls were into it and a few times when one of them was coming they'd reach out and grab the other one by the hand tugging and pulling. I have to say Leah our GB Queen has met what I expect to be Nashvilles new GB Queen!

If you missed this kick yourself, twice!

Hard to pick out only ten pics, too wild.

New hotties come out as Buzz is working the SA circuit, have a few volunteering to do auditions so they are coming.

Titou7979
06-24-19, 23:20
I have been to a couple of day parties. Evening rarely works for me. But sometimes day does. I prefer day as well. I hope we can get together a day party soon. I have enjoyed the ones I have been to.I'm visiting for a week, used to GB in Canada, Where can I find those party?

Thanks.

IslandParty
06-25-19, 13:48
Epic is all I can say about the last party, big shout out to Mrmojo for bringing Anna to Atlanta where she and our Princess Leah brought the house down where 15 of us were amazed and drained by the show these girls put on. Anna is new and you know our Leah is a party veteran as they did DP, airtight, in an endless stream of guys kept up as long as they could because both of them are nymphs and anal queens ta boot. Mrmojo got Anna warmed up with a double headed dildo, started in her pussy, then the other end in her ass, then bent it around and she was getting it in both. Seemed to answer any doubts so they got her in position for the DP and dam was she loving it. She switched from CG, RCG, and some other imaginative positions. These girls were taking five and six at a time all night and Anna was squirting countless times soaking everyone. Lovely Leah was performing her DT magic as they lined up to drill that endless throat as always and took several loads on her ass and back. Both girls were into it and a few times when one of them was coming they'd reach out and grab the other one by the hand tugging and pulling. I have to say Leah our GB Queen has met what I expect to be Nashvilles new GB Queen!

If you missed this kick yourself, twice!

Hard to pick out only ten pics, too wild.

New hotties come out as Buzz is working the SA circuit, have a few volunteering to do auditions so they are coming.Man, that so fucking beautiful! I love to see these ladies making everyone happy.

DiscreetMeet
06-25-19, 17:37
I'm visiting for a week, used to GB in Canada, Where can I find those party?

Thanks.What's the info on these. Share the wealth I'm always up for one of these.

Blamar
06-26-19, 15:04
If you have seen Leah solo already or have her as a reference is it OK to join the party? If so please let me know. Thanks guys.

Mihoze
06-26-19, 21:58
If you have seen Leah solo already or have her as a reference is it OK to join the party? If so please let me know. Thanks guys.Leahs been the anchor for that since Maddy retired.

Blamar
06-27-19, 14:48
Leahs been the anchor for that since Maddy retired.OK great, Leah said it was cool if I wanted to. I was just wondering if I get invites straight from her directly or in private messages. Also I'm interested in paying her visits on the weekend again with another monger or two that she approves of if some of you guys are interested as she said that she would be as well. Just let me know, I'm ready to jump through the hoops. It has been a while since I've been involved in any kind of group scene and Leah is amazing.

Troystick
06-27-19, 17:19
New hotties come out as Buzz is working the SA circuit, have a few volunteering to do auditions so they are coming.That party looked awesome. Hell yeah. Got to get an invite in the future. Even did some DP. Awesome.

AcrossTheUnive
06-28-19, 17:45
Whens the next GB? I'm hoping to try to indulge myself for the first time. I met Leah last week and she says I am verified so I am anxious to give it a go.

DiscreetMeet
06-29-19, 13:38
Leahs been the anchor for that since Maddy retired.What's Leah's contact info?

Thanks!

KingSlayer22
07-01-19, 17:47
Last week we had a KiKi goes on vacation party Thursday night with a follow up afternoon delight the next day. KiKi doesn't do the party thing all that often but its always a treat when she puts on a show. Most there had never met her before and found the girl has some real BBBJ talent and made a few eyes role with chants meant for Sunday Service. She did get up on the 2 prong party rotisserie repeatedly and guys let go several in her tight box. Face painting was also on the menu as she laid her head back over the edge and guys let it stream down her face. All in all great time as always!

IslandParty
07-02-19, 13:36
Last week we had a KiKi goes on vacation party Thursday night with a follow up afternoon delight the next day. KiKi doesn't do the party thing all that often but its always a treat when she puts on a show. Most there had never met her before and found the girl has some real BBBJ talent and made a few eyes role with chants meant for Sunday Service. She did get up on the 2 prong party rotisserie repeatedly and guys let go several in her tight box. Face painting was also on the menu as she laid her head back over the edge and guys let it stream down her face. All in all great time as always!I love that tattoo, her attitude is awesome, soo enthusiastic to making everyone happy.

Mstekh
07-02-19, 20:25

Yall know the drill.When is the party with Chloe? Or just her contact info if I already missed the party.

Ddtw03
07-03-19, 17:35

Yall know the drill.I would love to be there. Newbie to these though. I'll PM you?

TheWeapon
07-06-19, 12:48
Last week we had a KiKi goes on vacation party Thursday night with a follow up afternoon delight the next day. KiKi doesn't do the party thing all that often but its always a treat when she puts on a show. Most there had never met her before and found the girl has some real BBBJ talent and made a few eyes role with chants meant for Sunday Service. She did get up on the 2 prong party rotisserie repeatedly and guys let go several in her tight box. Face painting was also on the menu as she laid her head back over the edge and guys let it stream down her face. All in all great time as always!Always a good time at these. Kiki was easy going and up for a good dicking. Was great at handling multiple cocks at once. Got doubled a few times in a few different positions. Wish I had time to play more.

She has a sexy tramp stamp that made you want to hit it harder and deeper. She took my heavily load deep in her box the tongue every last drop off. Good ball sucker and taint tickler also!!

KingSlayer22
07-07-19, 09:37
Stephanie came out to play at her first party last week with a special invite-only party. Wanted the veterans to be the first to make sure she had a great experience. Seven Party guys and one hot spinner ready to play was the right combination as she took all comers for the whole three hours. This was her first and won't be her last as she's going to do more and the guest list will be open to all. Stephanie was very flexible as Buzz and the boys had her wrapped up like a pretzel and two pronging her on the party rotisserie for the full three hours. She took MSOG (she swears it was five pops each, LOL) from just about everyone there and had a blast, guys she does one on ones and will be doing more parties so look for the invites coming out soon. She is very BI and wants to do two girl parties from now on to get in some GG action, pie eating, and PTM.

2 tokens hr / bfs / cim / cip.

OTP NE.

Seniors with history and Party guys.

Firedup10
07-07-19, 14:38
Stephanie came out to play at her first party last week with a special invite-only party. Wanted the veterans to be the first to make sure she had a great experience. Seven Party guys and one hot spinner ready to play was the right combination as she took all comers for the whole three hours. This was her first and won't be her last as she's going to do more and the guest list will be open to all. Stephanie was very flexible as Buzz and the boys had her wrapped up like a pretzel and two pronging her on the party rotisserie for the full three hours. She took MSOG (she swears it was five pops each, LOL) from just about everyone there and had a blast, guys she does one on ones and will be doing more parties so look for the invites coming out soon. She is very BI and wants to do two girl parties from now on to get in some GG action, pie eating, and PTM.

OTP NE.

Seniors with history and Party guys.Hey king PLEASEshare my digits with Chloe and Stephanie would love to have some1 on 1 with them. Tried to private message you but couldn't get to go thru.

BabyV12
07-07-19, 18:01
I'm new in town from Flint Mi! Would love to be a part of the gangbang scene.

Diegotralfaz
07-07-19, 21:35

OTP NE.

Seniors with history and Party guys.Beautiful fun.

KingSlayer22
07-07-19, 22:31
Hey king PLEASEshare my digits with Chloe and Stephanie would love to have some1 on 1 with them. Tried to private message you but couldn't get to go thru.She has it.

AcrossTheUnive
07-07-19, 23:38
guys she does one on ones and will be doing more parties so look for the invites coming out soon. She is very BI and wants to do two girl parties from now on to get in some GG action, pie eating, and PTM.

OTP NE.

Seniors with history and Party guys.Can you Pm me info for a 1 on 1 session?

IslandParty
07-08-19, 14:24

OTP NE.

Seniors with history and Party guys.She is beautiful, nice find king. Check your inbox, definitely looking to party.

Thanks.

KingSlayer22
07-08-19, 17:22
She is beautiful, nice find king. Check your inbox, definitely looking to party.

Thanks.Sending pics of the guest, another spinner country girl.

KingSlayer22
07-08-19, 17:30
Can you Pm me info for a 1 on 1 session?She has it.

CagerCoach
07-09-19, 00:03
She has it.How do I get contact info on these girls so I can get verified? I will make a 1 on 1 this week.

Bawall69
07-09-19, 00:09
Sending pics of the guest, another spinner country girl.I'd like info on the 2nd country spinner.

TheWeapon
07-09-19, 01:58
Sending pics of the guest, another spinner country girl.👏128079;128079;128079;.

HighFlyer21
07-10-19, 10:47
Is there one this week?

KingSlayer22
07-10-19, 11:19
Is there one this week?Any direct questions send a pm.

Explorer8
07-10-19, 17:38
Visited w / Stephanie several months ago. She is a sweet heart and very chill.

Had dreads back then.

Looks like everyone had a good time, LOL.

OTP NE.

Seniors with history and Party guys.

Bulldog4094
07-21-19, 06:30
OK guys, get ready for the next party with Stephanie. Date, time and location to be determined but like the first one, it will be a blast. For seniors and those with a good posting history only. Direct firm RSVPs and questions to the King.

Firedup10
07-26-19, 00:20
Has anyone seen Liv lately?? Would love to hear from someone that has seen her lately.

ElmosLove
07-26-19, 08:08
Has anyone seen Liv lately? Would love to hear from someone that has seen her lately.I'm on the Loft's mailing list, and I got a mail saying that Liv will be having a party there Monday night, 8 - midnight, if anyone's interested.

KingSlayer22
07-26-19, 09:42
Has anyone seen Liv lately? Would love to hear from someone that has seen her lately.Word has it she's doing cfs GB at the Loft now.

FlowBB
07-26-19, 10:31
Has anyone seen Liv lately? Would love to hear from someone that has seen her lately.She is doing parties at The Loft now. It's on the 2Xth.

John3992
07-26-19, 11:01
Well I don't have her contact info but she's on SA.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0226395a-7e6a-43e3-b4af-fa5822f821a4

Has anyone seen Liv lately? Would love to hear from someone that has seen her lately.

CarmelFight
07-26-19, 13:38
Well I don't have her contact info but she's on SA.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0226395a-7e6a-43e3-b4af-fa5822f821a4I read her profile and it completely contradicts everything we know about her? Or maybe she's trying to turn a new leaf?

Dawgins
07-26-19, 14:28
Advertising on Eros now as well.

Has anyone seen Liv lately?? Would love to hear from someone that has seen her lately.

UptownShawty
07-26-19, 16:52
Has anyone seen Liv lately? Would love to hear from someone that has seen her lately.I visit her at her apartment every Saturday.

KingSlayer22
07-26-19, 18:55
I read her profile and it completely contradicts everything we know about her? Or maybe she's trying to turn a new leaf?All these girls try to re invent themselves especially on SA where there are a lot of simps. We stopped doing stuff with her when she developed a pet monkey on her back. That's a risk I won't knowing take.

Novalimber2
07-27-19, 11:34
All these girls try to re invent themselves especially on SA where there are a lot of simps. We stopped doing stuff with her when she developed a pet monkey on her back. That's a risk I won't knowing take.Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?

FlowBB
07-27-19, 12:58
Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?She is using IV drugs.

KingSlayer22
07-27-19, 15:41
Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?https://youtu.be/l-dsMj5tGgQ

Gigabyte40
07-27-19, 23:01
Hey King, I am sorry to be dense, but what do you mean by "a pet monkey on her back"?Here, let me google that for you:

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=monkey+on+your+back+meaning.

Novalimber2
07-28-19, 11:43
https://youtu.be/l-dsMj5tGgQYIKES, thanks to all here who have enlightened me on the term.

SamTam
07-28-19, 12:10
YIKES, thanks to all here who have enlightened me on the term.Yeah, we remember those PSAs from long ago.

UptownShawty
07-28-19, 14:16
All these girls try to re invent themselves especially on SA where there are a lot of simps. We stopped doing stuff with her when she developed a pet monkey on her back. That's a risk I won't knowing take.Damn I wish you would have sent out a text to inform me. Met her through a party.

Hits79
08-04-19, 05:08
I'm on the Loft's mailing list, and I got a mail saying that Liv will be having a party there Monday night, 8 - midnight, if anyone's interested.Where do you sign up for the mailing list?

ElmosLove
08-04-19, 09:32
Where do you sign up for the mailing list?Sign up on their website, swingingatlanta.com.

RayPrince
08-05-19, 23:37
Sign up on their website, swingingatlanta.com.Are the people that go here fairly attractive at least (the women I mean)? I'm thinking about going but I don't want to spend money and see a bunch of old ghouls. I'm not expecting models but at least women that can be rated a 7 universally.

Firedup10
08-06-19, 00:00
Just wondering if there is enough interest for a GB in the Athens or Gainesville area? If so, I think the King should roll into town or send some talent to play. Chelsea and Stephanie would do great in that area.

CagerCoach
08-06-19, 00:42
Just wondering if there is enough interest for a GB in the Athens or Gainesville area? If so, I think the King should roll into town or send some talent to play. Chelsea and Stephanie would do great in that area.I am definitely in for a Gainesville party. I frequent Athens a lot so I'm good for both.

CagerCoach
08-06-19, 08:42
Are the people that go here fairly attractive at least (the women I mean)? I'm thinking about going but I don't want to spend money and see a bunch of old ghouls. I'm not expecting models but at least women that can be rated a 7 universally.No offence to the women who go there but, Kimmie is a great fuck but on the scale maybe a 5-6. Haven't had the pleasure to see Liv yet but I understand her best years are behind her. Lindsey, don't be fooled by her pictures. Add 15 years and many, many miles. Mamma Kat, she has her clientele but I'm not in that market. Really heavy older woman and I mean older. Those are the regulars. The others who participate during the day are very sporadic. I've been to daytime parties 8-10 times and only seen other parties one time outside of the regulars. Daytime the guys outnumber the ladies 20 to 1. Kind of like standing in line at Six Flags for a roller coaster ride.

Dawgins
08-06-19, 09:56
Does Kimmie go bare? Do you have to bring your own protection? Can you finish and then get back in line?

No offence to the women who go there but, Kimmie is a great fuck but on the scale maybe a 5-6. Haven't had the pleasure to see Liv yet but I understand her best years are behind her. Lindsey, don't be fooled by her pictures. Add 15 years and many, many miles. Mamma Kat, she has her clientele but I'm not in that market. Really heavy older woman and I mean older. Those are the regulars. The others who participate during the day are very sporadic. I've been to daytime parties 8-10 times and only seen other parties one time outside of the regulars. Daytime the guys outnumber the ladies 20 to 1. Kind of like standing in line at Six Flags for a roller coaster ride.

CagerCoach
08-06-19, 10:12
Does Kimmie go bare? Do you have to bring your own protection? Can you finish and then get back in line?None of the regulars go bare. They all do CBJ. Mamma Kat has been known to do a little bukkake party occasionally. Kimmie will not do anything unprotected. Her handler stands close by to make sure no one gets out of hand. The loft always has a bowl of covers for all to use. Get in line as many times as you like. She will take 15-30 minute breaks during her 4 hour parties.

Han57
08-06-19, 15:38
Just wondering if there is enough interest for a GB in the Athens or Gainesville area? If so, I think the King should roll into town or send some talent to play. Chelsea and Stephanie would do great in that area.I myself would like to see a party in the Gainesville, Flowery Branch, Mall of Georgia, Athens area. Much more accessible for me.

PlaynAtl
08-06-19, 16:17
No offence to the women who go there but, Kimmie is a great fuck but on the scale maybe a 5-6. Haven't had the pleasure to see Liv yet but I understand her best years are behind her. Lindsey, don't be fooled by her pictures. Add 15 years and many, many miles. Mamma Kat, she has her clientele but I'm not in that market. Really heavy older woman and I mean older. Those are the regulars. The others who participate during the day are very sporadic. I've been to daytime parties 8-10 times and only seen other parties one time outside of the regulars. Daytime the guys outnumber the ladies 20 to 1. Kind of like standing in line at Six Flags for a roller coaster ride.Keep an eye on the mailing list for when the woman from Bham comes over, or when one of the other non-regulars shows up. That is when the best time is had. Lindsey used to be good. Now, she won't play if you are not black. Best bet at anything bare is to go on Friday and Saturday evenings and try to get with a couple. Some play covered and some go bare.

CagerCoach
08-06-19, 16:23
Keep an eye on the mailing list for when the woman from Bham comes over, or when one of the other non-regulars shows up. That is when the best time is had. Lindsey used to be good. Now, she won't play if you are not black. Best bet at anything bare is to go on Friday and Saturday evenings and try to get with a couple. Some play covered and some go bare.I had a go with the big boobed blonde from Alabama.

The younger spinner type had a line like a sell at Wal Mart. Didn't get a chance to partake in that one.

GoDevils
08-06-19, 23:55
Is that the ad for Leah? For the life of me I can't figure out the number.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91864&cityid=110

315-830-9313?

Leah | A91864 | Wednesday, 07 August, 2019 11:55 | Hits: 958
Back

Leah in Decatur GFE, Greek, and fetish friendly...best DT in the ATL (Atlanta)
I'm visiting 315 the Decatur for a day maybe 2 ...come have some fun..250 in 350 out. Guaranteed to please fs bb bj DT 8248 Greek Mish GFE cim 830 via cip no drama or 9313 clock watching decent people only. clean discreet and DDF ...

It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

KinoKoji
08-07-19, 13:24
Hi,

I'm planning on going to Thursday's gb event in the Loft, and it will be my first time. If any vets could pm me for tips, advises, and what to expect / not to do, please feel free to PM. Thank you all.

PlaynAtl
08-07-19, 20:59
Hi,

I'm planning on going to Thursday's gb event in the Loft, and it will be my first time. If any vets could pm me for tips, advises, and what to expect / not to do, please feel free to PM. Thank you all.Daytime on Thursday? I hope you like 'them big and old. Kat is quite large, and I would estimate to be well over 60 years old. If you go to the night party, Kimmie is a sure thing, and a good fuck.

KinoKoji
08-07-19, 22:19
Daytime on Thursday? I hope you like 'them big and old. Kat is quite large, and I would estimate to be well over 60 years old. If you go to the night party, Kimmie is a sure thing, and a good fuck.Everyone's got to have their first. If you've been there, mind if I ask questions on dm?

PlaynAtl
08-08-19, 18:16
Everyone's got to have their first. If you've been there, mind if I ask questions on dm?Sure, no problem. I've been going there for years.

KinoKoji
08-10-19, 16:29
So I ended up going during the daytime party. As expected no one was there, but Momma Kat and the other guest. The guy who unlocks the door was late so we waited for a bit.

Ended up getting a blowjob from her, and that was it. The same guy I saw earlier joined in and was hitting it from the back. Maybe I was still a bit shy cause it took her 2 BJ sessions for me to come.

CagerCoach
08-10-19, 18:24
Anyone is this group had any experience at Trapeze? I know it's pricey but are the odds any better for a single male.

JimStokes
08-11-19, 14:36
Anyone is this group had any experience at Trapeze? I know it's pricey but are the odds any better for a single male.In my experience, the nights where single guys are allowed are an expensive sword fight. Its a swing club so it is crowd dependent, but as a swing club, if you are a single dude you have nothing to swap. I am not saying it does not happen but single guys are not hard to find and the price for admission is high so I think its more a money make for the club. My advice is find an escort who will go and hit a couples night. Admission is lower and then you have a swap.

Trapeze is different than the Loft. The only thing each has in common is you park in a bad area.

KingSlayer22
08-11-19, 19:44
Anyone is this group had any experience at Trapeze? I know it's pricey but are the odds any better for a single male.Unless you are Mandingo or Bradley Cooper single guys are not the way to go. I've went with providers that are very bi before and it's a lot of fun, get one that bfs so you'll attract the bfs swingers.

RayPrince
08-14-19, 14:46
Has anyone seen Lindsey who works the loft? She has a party tonight and thinking about going but her pictures on thoer website look like they were shot in the 70's and they don't have her face so can't tell if she is work the money looks wise.

PlaynAtl
08-14-19, 20:54
Has anyone seen Lindsey who works the loft? She has a party tonight and thinking about going but her pictures on thoer website look like they were shot in the 70's and they don't have her face so can't tell if she is work the money looks wise.Yeah. If you aren't black, forget it. She doesn't really give white guys the time of day anymore. Back before she became so selective, I did her a couple of times.

She is 57 or 58, but has had a ton of work. Boobs are completely fake, facelift, the whole works. If you can get with her, she will do a good BBBJ and she's tight and can take a pounding. She is not as drilled out as you would expect for her age.

Even for the black guys, she doesn't do more than a couple of guys at the Wednesday night parties. She just walks around in lingerie. She is the owner's wife, so she does what she wants. I have seen her go all night and never get with anyone.

MojoMan80
08-17-19, 08:59
Civilian. Just for fun. DM me. Acworth.

FlowBB
08-18-19, 10:54
Civilian. Just for fun. DM me. Acworth.Did this ever go down?

MrGordo1
08-22-19, 15:57
I'm new to this scene what's the process as a single male? I know you have to pay what's the cost. I read the website but it's a little confusing. Do you have to pay the girl once you pay to get in how does that work? Any answers will help thanks.

PlaynAtl
08-23-19, 03:41
I'm new to this scene what's the process as a single male? I know you have to pay what's the cost. I read the website but it's a little confusing. Do you have to pay the girl once you pay to get in how does that work? Any answers will help thanks.It is usually $10 for an annual membership card. When you have that, you pay whatever is the single male fee for the day / night.

Keep in mind that The Loft is first and foremost a swingers club, like Trapeze. They have regular swingers parties on Friday and Saturday evenings. Go in mingle, hope some couple is looking for a single guy, hang out in the area that is not "couples only". During the week, at the events aimed mainly at single guys, there will be a woman who hosts. That does NOT make it a certain thing.

For the best mileage, I would suggest Wednesday afternoon with Kimmie.

Bawall69
08-23-19, 15:29
Did this ever go down?I doubt it went anywhere. He is a new member with 3 posts. Even though we are interested, our spidey senses might win against the little head on that one.

ElmosLove
09-06-19, 15:04
Seems kind of quiet lately. I was getting about 1 or 2 party alerts a week and not everyone went silent. Perhaps I got dropped from the list because I was inactive due to back surgery. I'm an old monger with a new name. I'd love to see things pick back up!

Stay safe.

Han57
09-06-19, 21:52
Seems kind of quiet lately. I was getting about 1 or 2 party alerts a week and not everyone went silent. Perhaps I got dropped from the list because I was inactive due to back surgery. I'm an old monger with a new name. I'd love to see things pick back up!

Stay safe.I actually have lots of time off next week and would love to see a party.

IslandParty
09-06-19, 23:18
I actually have lots of time off next week and would love to see a party.Kingslayer must have taken a break. He had a few parties a month.

I talked to one provider who had done a small party for King before, she was ok with her clients doing threesomes and parties with her and other fetishes. It's Stephanie.

Leah did Sunday parties on her own time too but she moved out of state.

WillDuff
09-07-19, 03:22
Yeah, I have notice the same thing. Last party I know about was end of July with Allie and few days earlier with Stephanie. Nothing since that I have been aware of.

Kingslayer must have taken a break. He had a few parties a month.

I talked to one provider who had done a small party for King before, she was ok with her clients doing threesomes and parties with her and other fetishes. It's Stephanie.

Leah did Sunday parties on her own time too but she moved out of state.

Bulldog4094
09-07-19, 08:45
Yeah, I have notice the same thing. Last party I know about was end of July with Allie and few days earlier with Stephanie. Nothing since that I have been aware of.She is def open to sessions with up to 3 guys.

HighFlyer21
09-07-19, 10:57
She is def open to sessions with up to 3 guys.She is hot and delivers. Open menu.

TheWeapon
09-07-19, 12:57
She is hot and delivers. Open menu.I love her persistence. I have been either out of town or busy with work. I need to play with her soon. If you guys get her to a party let me know. I'm in. Hopefully her transportation issue is corrected.

MrHobbyist
09-08-19, 00:11
She is hot and delivers. Open menu.That's not really how I would describe her, but to each their own I suppose. She is sweet and willing to do just about anything except anal. But it seems like she gets skinnier every time I see her. I don't do bare FS so twice now I have opted for the bbj. I have left very happy each time.

KingSlayer22
09-08-19, 07:23

Stay safe.Things have been quiet for a bit between some personal things unrelated to this and travel for business between Buzz and myself it's been difficult to arrange anything. Even when we had time the lack of reliable guests of honor with Leah leaving state, Stephanie being a complete flake (no showed three times), Chelsea wanting a break, which she's coming back now, Allie being too far away there just wasn't a way to pull it off. We have found Slim who's down and reviewed in BBBJ / BBFS thread, Chelsea wants back, and another one from out of town coming up. Patience and you'll see info again, not as much as before but soon so check those burners.

WholeThang448
09-15-19, 09:49
Kingslayer must have taken a break. He had a few parties a month.

Leah did Sunday parties on her own time too but she moved out of state.She milked y'all pockets and dipped.

CagerCoach
09-16-19, 13:21
Any possibility that any ATL ladies would participate in a bukkake party? I'm sure the guys would pony up a donation / entrance fee to make it worthwhile. I had the privilege to be a part of one such party in Tampa and would love to be a part of another one.

TheWeapon
09-16-19, 15:32
I'm sure she will be in.

Any possibility that any ATL ladies would participate in a bukkake party? I'm sure the guys would pony up a donation / entrance fee to make it worthwhile. I had the privilege to be a part of one such party in Tampa and would love to be a part of another one..

AcrossTheUnive
09-17-19, 17:05
Things have been quiet for a bit between some personal things unrelated to this and travel for business between Buzz and myself it's been difficult to arrange anything. Even when we had time the lack of reliable guests of honor with Leah leaving state, Stephanie being a complete flake (no showed three times), Chelsea wanting a break, which she's coming back now, Allie being too far away there just wasn't a way to pull it off. We have found Slim who's down and reviewed in BBBJ / BBFS thread, Chelsea wants back, and another one from out of town coming up. Patience and you'll see info again, not as much as before but soon so check those burners.Chelsea, that woman is in the top 3 of my all time sexual experiences ever. If she was a on command super squirter, she would probably be the number 1 of all time. Hope to see her again one day!

KingSlayer22
09-21-19, 14:42
Leah is back from her summer in Florida and here to stay, Missy (LOVETOSUCK) wants to ride the party bus as well, both advertise in usaadultclassifieds and well reviewed. Same level debauchery from either, all three / DT / GKGoddesses / No isn't in their vocabulary. Stay tuned fellas the bus will be back on the road.

NoRug17
09-25-19, 22:47
Leah is back from her summer in Florida and here to stay, Missy (LOVETOSUCK) wants to ride the party bus as well, both advertise in usaadultclassifieds and well reviewed. Same level debauchery from either, all three / DT / GKGoddesses / No isn't in their vocabulary. Stay tuned fellas the bus will be back on the road.Yes it's good to be back in the saddle!

LuvGknSuck
09-27-19, 11:10
Leah is back from her summer in Florida and here to stay, Missy (LOVETOSUCK) wants to ride the party bus as well, both advertise in usaadultclassifieds and well reviewed. Same level debauchery from either, all three / DT / GKGoddesses / No isn't in their vocabulary. Stay tuned fellas the bus will be back on the road.I can't wait to get into more off the fun.

KingSlayer22
09-28-19, 15:31
Missy finally got her wish to have more than one on one, she was really hoping for a lot but even with a couple she still had fun. We got to get place about the same time and did some chit chat to get acquainted. I stayed back after we got inside, wanted no rug to get some of that expert nonstop cock worship Missy gives. After a bit I asked her if she'd ever sucked two cocks at once and said no as a pillow threw on the floor, she was on her knees. Alternating sucking cock back and forth then two at once. She went back and forth again jerking one and deep throatung the other. The girl is a no gag sword swallowed that gets off on being throat fucked. If you aren't shoving it down her throat she'll grab your ass and do it herself. I felt my balls starting to tighten and was about to let go and told her to face paint as spurts of cum were all over her lips, tongue and chin. She's smeared it all over using my head as a cum paint brush. Not missing a beat she went back to blowing the hard cock in her hand. After a few minutes back on the bed doggy ass up face down back to deep throating. Missy's ass was swaying with the rocking motion so I started slapping my soft happy cock on her ass crack for several minutes until it was hard. Grabbed some lube and slid up her ass. Missy is a anal queen and could get ass fucked all day. I didn't hold back and drilled her deep. I was shoving her forward hard and within a few minutes she was swallowing a big load of cum. She didn't stop and kept right on blowing. I pulled for a minute to not cum too quick and went back at it again and she's still sucking cock. I went back in again pumping her ass till I blew round two. Enough time went by norug was hard from her continual blow job so he went in her freshly fucked ass to pound it. Missy had this grin on her face like the Cheshire cat with the look of pure oleasure on. She said anal puts her In a trance, although she was gripping the sheets pretty hard. No rug busted round two, she must gave went a hour of Greek and think wanted more. Great time and a fantastic night of head and tail, plan on seeing Missy quite often.

Seniors and party guys hit me up.

Has username LuvGknSuck.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=96370&cityid=110

LuvGknSuck
09-28-19, 21:14
Thank you so much King. I had a blast Thursday night and really looking forward to having another party very soon. Hopefully there will be some fellas as interested in meeting me as I am in meeting them! My ad hadn't reposted yet but I'm viewpoint my PM'S. Thank you to everyone who had reached out. Why'all have been very welcoming.

ManTooth
09-29-19, 04:58
Missy finally got her wish to have more than one on one, she was really hoping for a lot but even with a couple she still had fun. We got to get place about the same time and did some chit chat to get acquainted. I stayed back after we got inside, wanted no rug to get some of that expert nonstop cock worship Missy gives. After a bit I asked her if she'd ever sucked two cocks at once and said no as a pillow threw on the floor, she was on her knees. Alternating sucking cock back and forth then two at once. She went back and forth again jerking one and deep throatung the other. The girl is a no gag sword swallowed that gets off on being throat fucked. If you aren't shoving it down her throat she'll grab your ass and do it herself. I felt my balls starting to tighten and was about to let go and told her to face paint as spurts of cum were all over her lips, tongue and chin. She's smeared it all over using my head as a cum paint brush. Not missing a beat she went back to blowing the hard cock in her hand. After a few minutes back on the bed doggy ass up face down back to deep throating. Missy's ass was swaying with the rocking motion so I started slapping my soft happy cock on her ass crack for several minutes until it was hard. Grabbed some lube and slid up her ass. Missy is a anal queen and could get ass fucked all day. I didn't hold back and drilled her deep. I was shoving her forward hard and within a few minutes she was swallowing a big load of cum. She didn't stop and kept right on blowing. I pulled for a minute to not cum too quick and went back at it again and she's still sucking cock. I went back in again pumping her ass till I blew round two. Enough time went by norug was hard from her continual blow job so he went in her freshly fucked ass to pound it. Missy had this grin on her face like the Cheshire cat with the look of pure oleasure on. She said anal puts her In a trance, although she was gripping the sheets pretty hard. No rug busted round two, she must gave went a hour of Greek and think wanted more. Great time and a fantastic night of head and tail, plan on seeing Missy quite often.

Has username LuvGknSuck.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=96370&cityid=110That has got to be the prettiest little kitty I've ever seen on this site. You my friend have got to cherish that one.

KingSlayer22
10-13-19, 15:02
Had a great party last week with 2 new comers Amethyst and Kitty, very big contrast between them. Amethyst being a slender petite 120 lbs soaking wet super spinner and Kitty with Dangerous Curves in all the right places. Both are givers and really like having sex so this is definitely where they belong. These girls took on all comers and were pretty vocal about it (we had hotel staff come by checking on us), had to keep Kitty's mouth more occupied as she cums like a river over and over again. Amethyst did some real acrobatics being agile they picked her and and held her while plowing her in mid air. She's did a lot of riding CG and RCG suspended being she's so light. Kitty is just insatiable and goes on and on, put a cock in her and she's bucking and thrashing the whole time. Both girls did plenty of two prong rotisserie and everyone busted where ever they wanted, no limits.

There are two AA spinners Buzz road tested last week thanks to one of guys bringing them to the table. Look for these two coming out next week for no holes barred BFS party action only. Buzz Reviews will be in the BBBJ / BBFS.

Check your messages and RSVP as soon as possible the AA girls are putting limits on the invites to six.

We had a few RSVP that ghosted, unacceptable and you know what happens.

AtlStud
10-13-19, 17:55

Has username LuvGknSuck.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=96370&cityid=110Looks nice! I'm not for BBFS but love a good BBBJ and CFS. How does a new guy get in?

IslandParty
10-14-19, 07:34
Had a great party last week with 2 new comers Amethyst and Kitty, very big contrast between them. Amethyst being a slender petite 120 lbs soaking wet super spinner and Kitty with Dangerous Curves in all the right places. Both are givers and really like having sex so this is definitely where they belong. These girls took on all comers and were pretty vocal about it (we had hotel staff come by checking on us), had to keep Kitty's mouth more occupied as she cums like a river over and over again. Amethyst did some real acrobatics being agile they picked her and and held her while plowing her in mid air. She's did a lot of riding CG and RCG suspended being she's so light. Kitty is just insatiable and goes on and on, put a cock in her and she's bucking and thrashing the whole time. Both girls did plenty of two prong rotisserie and everyone busted where ever they wanted, no limits.

There are two AA spinners Buzz road tested last week thanks to one of guys bringing them to the table. Look for these two coming out next week for no holes barred BFS party action only. Buzz Reviews will be in the BBBJ / BBFS.

Check your messages and RSVP as soon as possible the AA girls are putting limits on the invites to six.

We had a few RSVP that ghosted, unacceptable and you know what happens.That's beautiful! More ladies converting into party girls.

Check your inbox King, I love spinners!!!

GoDevils
10-14-19, 11:13

We had a few RSVP that ghosted, unacceptable and you know what happens.Nice find!

Meat Dumper
10-18-19, 16:10
Had a chance to participate in a party with Elle recently and sampled a new girl (Carmen) who should want her ticket punched soon. Elle is a minx with an insatiable body and importantly great attitude. Gleefully smiles with a cock in her mouth and was extremely playful throughout the night. Real cool so if you get time off or a chance to see her hop to it.

New girl, Carmen is a stone cold freak. Anal, dp, deepthroat, bls she just does it all. Equally good attitude and everyone felt her and Elle would be a great pairing for a party. Shoutout to King. Think we're revving up again.

I'm still waiting for a ranking (and debate) of the all-time party girls. Think this list would be epic and revive great memories for all.

IslandParty
10-18-19, 21:11
Had a chance to participate in a party with Elle recently and sampled a new girl (Carmen) who should want her ticket punched soon. Elle is a minx with an insatiable body and importantly great attitude. Gleefully smiles with a cock in her mouth and was extremely playful throughout the night. Real cool so if you get time off or a chance to see her hop to it.

New girl, Carmen is a stone cold freak. Anal, dp, deepthroat, bls she just does it all. Equally good attitude and everyone felt her and Elle would be a great pairing for a party. Shoutout to King. Think we're revving up again.

I'm still waiting for a ranking (and debate) of the all-time party girls. Think this list would be epic and revive great memories for all.I been in the party scene since later 2016, here are my personal favs:

Ariel 2. 0 (red headed tall BEAUTIFUL, early 20's, fair skinned with freckles, a true 9). This girl was a true energizer bunny, some of the guys were pleading with her to take a break but she only wanted cock. What should have been 3 hrs turned into 6 hrs and I was the last guy standing, I was bone dry. She was GFE and PSE all wrapped up in a tall sexy package. She was a fiancé and quite the business after some loser was threatening to out her.

Also, there was Robyn and Kira. Both very beautiful young women, Kira especially. Kira only game to watch but after some girl on girl coxing, she was begging of dicks.

Another hostess was a sexy read headed MILF, named safire. She refused breaks and it a 5 hr long fuck fest. She was asking for more cock but she drained us all and no one was left standing. After every one left, mojo had to satisfy her with some fisting!

Also, Ariel 1. 0 (Latina brunette stripper) with a few other ladies doubling up on 15 guys during 2 different parties (one a red head, other a blond.).

Best damn memories I ever had, a few more but I cannot remember names. I will cherish them as long as I live, well worth the ticket!

KingSlayer22
10-19-19, 09:01

I'm still waiting for a ranking (and debate) of the all-time party girls. Think this list would be epic and revive great memories for all.We have a total of 6 new ones either in the mix or wanting to waiting on auditions with our VIP guys. Elle and Carmen or definitely in and each gives a high level of performance and great attitudes, next night party will be with an Elle / Carmen combo. We have a smoking hot Latina wants in the mix and possibly a second. Two AA spinners wanting to jump in although we tried to do a Diamond event but no one responded so it didn't happen. Pics from all three parties last week will be up and the blow by blow of the details. Carmen (pink) and Elle will be back next week so stand by.

To answer Dumpers question I have to look at longevity of all time parforners, who stayed around and continually drained more balls for the longest and really enjoyed it, hand down for me has to be.

Lacey overall star: did it longer than anyone I know, she's hot as hell, never said no, always had tops in attitude, never flaked, and that fucking hot ass to die for from behind, the body that's a work of art.

Machintosh
10-20-19, 17:31
LT Lurker now a member is looking to get back at the GB. Was at one with Leah and Liv few months back. Believe there was other lurkers but also registered. PM me for verification. Love to get back at it.

GirdedLoins
10-21-19, 16:17
I was able to break away to play with Elle this past week. I hated it when I had to leave! She leaves an impression. Nice body. Great attitude. Good, wet, tight and creamy snatch. I could actually hear the moisture rush when she came once! The girl is a pretty as the girl next door you had a crush on! I hope I can make the next one. It's unfortunate you guys missed out as only Buzz and Curious were present while I was there. I wasn't upset though as I got plenty of attention! Curious did some DIY while I warmed her up above the waist. Nice, responsive nipples. Plenty of deep kissing. When he entered the pussy, I allowed her to fill her mouth. She gives a great BBBJ. We traded, and I got to enter her wetness. First, it was a trip to the mission, then a trip to K9 where Curious exploded into her mouth. I then finished in lazy dog.

We chatted for a bit and I knew I had to leave. Partially dressed, Elle started shaking that round ass at me. So, off the clothes came for another Round! I wanted to see if she could take a pounding so one leg was held up by her head to get in deeper. She has a great "O" face! I went until I was sweating and out of breath. I had to get to my appointment on time, so, alas, I didn't finish Round 2 completely. Elle made me want to be late though!

Make it to the next one! Thanks to Buzz and King for a great addition!

GL.

KingSlayer22
10-23-19, 07:22
Pink is our newest edition to the Party Bus and she gladly jumped on last Friday afternoon to come out and play with myself, Buzz and a couple of the fellas. She said she loves cock, never done a party before and thought it sounded fun. She came up to meet us on time which is a rarity for a lot of these girls. Freshly showered, shaved, new outfit in hand and ready to play. We hung out while she changed and chatted a bit, sweet girl with a sense of humor, had a few ups and downs in her life which they all do but she definitely has the right attitude. She came out and we had her hop on the bed for some picture time which she was anxious to do, girls are always their own worst critics. Pink had us all going posing and well needless to say there were cocks in her mouth without warning, I think picture time was over. Pink was greedily working everyone up like a fat kid loves cake slurping, licking, sucking. Her ass was up in air and on all fours so I had to check out the goodies while the boys were getting some head game. I think the probing set her off cause she crawled up on a lap for some CG and we got to watch her riding and everything was glistening, she was sopping wet. I grabbed the lube and dribbled it down the crack of her ass and Dumper held her cheeks apart as I probed her ass opening her up, she was moaning and saying how much she loved anal. I asked her if shed ever been DP and she replied no, what do I have to do? WELL with that respond I lubed up juniour and came forward in that position to double her up. Took me a second, she might really like it but she was tight and took a minute for her to adjus but once I was balls deep she was rocking on it hard and yelling OMG fuck my ass over and over again. She was a bit loud so I asked Pink if shed been airtight and said no. Dumper got up and gave her some BBC to slobber on while she was full of cock down below. I didn't last long and was the first to go, blowing deep up her ass. The one in her pusssy was next and he let a big one go, then Dumper came around and drove it home blasting another big load in her. Buzz was pretty much filming and watching but he took his turn. We asked how she was doing so far a nd she said great, we asked how many times she cme and she said, well not yet. Music to the Buzzmans ears, he swings a Louisville Slugger and to TBH she popped everyone of us to limp in under thirty minutes. She laid there across the bed, dripping from everywhere and said, so what's next? I think that was theindicator she wanted more. So we all got around her and let her work everyone back up to full staff again, I'm kinda pervy so I asked her ever had two in yourmouth at the same time? She said no and proceeded to do exactly that. She was sucking two dicks at once, then going back and forth sucking one and jerking the other. Pretty soon everyone ws back at it again ready to go. One moved out and around to fill up her ass (at her request) and another cock went in her mouth rotation till she was up on the the two and three prong party rotisserie again, this time everyone went a longer being round two and she was ready for it. All in all everyone got three rounds in this beauty and we were all completely spent after two hours, she went non stop and think she could have went the whole three.

IslandParty
10-23-19, 18:27
Pink is our newest edition to the Party Bus and she gladly jumped on last Friday afternoon to come out and play with myself, Buzz and a couple of the fellas. She said she loves cock, never done a party before and thought it sounded fun. She came up to meet us on time which is a rarity for a lot of these girls. Freshly showered, shaved, new outfit in hand and ready to play. We hung out while she changed and chatted a bit, sweet girl with a sense of humor, had a few ups and downs in her life which they all do but she definitely has the right attitude. She came out and we had her hop on the bed for some picture time which she was anxious to do, girls are always their own worst critics. Pink had us all going posing and well needless to say there were cocks in her mouth without warning, I think picture time was over. Pink was greedily working everyone up like a fat kid loves cake slurping, licking, sucking. Her ass was up in air and on all fours so I had to check out the goodies while the boys were getting some head game. I think the probing set her off cause she crawled up on a lap for some CG and we got to watch her riding and everything was glistening, she was sopping wet. I grabbed the lube and dribbled it down the crack of her ass and Dumper held her cheeks apart as I probed her ass opening her up, she was moaning and saying how much she loved anal. I asked her if shed ever been DP and she replied no, what do I have to do? WELL with that respond I lubed up juniour and came forward in that position to double her up. Took me a second, she might really like it but she was tight and took a minute for her to adjus but once I was balls deep she was rocking on it hard and yelling OMG fuck my ass over and over again. She was a bit loud so I asked Pink if shed been airtight and said no. Dumper got up and gave her some BBC to slobber on while she was full of cock down below. I didn't last long and was the first to go, blowing deep up her ass. The one in her pusssy was next and he let a big one go, then Dumper came around and drove it home blasting another big load in her. Buzz was pretty much filming and watching but he took his turn. We asked how she was doing so far a nd she said great, we asked how many times she cme and she said, well not yet. Music to the Buzzmans ears, he swings a Louisville Slugger and to TBH she popped everyone of us to limp in under thirty minutes. She laid there across the bed, dripping from everywhere and said, so what's next? I think that was theindicator she wanted more. So we all got around her and let her work everyone back up to full staff again, I'm kinda pervy so I asked her ever had two in yourmouth at the same time? She said no and proceeded to do exactly that. She was sucking two dicks at once, then going back and forth sucking one and jerking the other. Pretty soon everyone ws back at it again ready to go. One moved out and around to fill up her ass (at her request) and another cock went in her mouth rotation till she was up on the the two and three prong party rotisserie again, this time everyone went a longer being round two and she was ready for it. All in all everyone got three rounds in this beauty and we were all completely spent after two hours, she went non stop and think she could have went the whole three.Man, she looks great with that BBC in her mouth, awesome!

IslandParty
10-24-19, 21:41
I just got back from a great party, hosted by pink and her new Latina friend (I can't remember her name.) They were great together and it was definitely a great way to unwind after a long day from work.

Pink is taller, with an athletic build. And the Latina lady was a very petite, naughty little play mate, she had nice little tits with hard erect nipples, they were perfect for sucking on. She had silky smooth skin too and a nice soft ass that felt great. I thought she would be shy around the party guests but she jumped right in with virtually no inhibitions. Pink had a nice little taste of her new friends little kitty too.

Both ladies took a few cream pies and facials, out of about 7 guys. Every one was pooped out and well satisfied. Pink was very vocal, she loves cock.

Great find King and friends, especially that little sexy seniorita, she seems to be VERY UTR and very low volume, she told me she had a regular job and was only in the game from time to time. I hope she meets some high quality guys to keep her around, hard to find quality ladies these days.

EosAtl
10-26-19, 20:59
I just got back from a great party, hosted by pink and her new Latina friend (I can't remember her name.) They were great together and it was definitely a great way to unwind after a long day from work.

Pink is taller, with an athletic build. And the Latina lady was a very petite, naughty little play mate, she had nice little tits with hard erect nipples, they were perfect for sucking on. She had silky smooth skin too and a nice soft ass that felt great. I thought she would be shy around the party guests but she jumped right in with virtually no inhibitions. Pink had a nice little taste of her new friends little kitty too.

Both ladies took a few cream pies and facials, out of about 7 guys. Every one was pooped out and well satisfied. Pink was very vocal, she loves cock.

Great find King and friends, especially that little sexy seniorita, she seems to be VERY UTR and very low volume, she told me she had a regular job and was only in the game from time to time. I hope she meets some high quality guys to keep her around, hard to find quality ladies these days.Got a link for the Latina?

TheWeapon
10-26-19, 21:12
Was a blast! Both girls super giving and fun! Words can't describe the pleasure party. I'm sure pics are on the way! Can't wait to watch pink eat more cream pies from our new little spicy latina!

Great find King and friends, especially that little sexy seniorita, she seems to be VERY UTR and very low volume, she told me she had a regular job and was only in the game from time to time. I hope she meets some high quality guys to keep her around, hard to find quality ladies these days..

KingSlayer22
10-27-19, 06:04
Got a link for the Latina?She is entirely UTR and only does parties.

KingSlayer22
10-27-19, 21:58
Hot time as we were finally able to get all the starts aligned in and bring in our newest find and Hispanic Hottie Eris. She's under 5' tall but packs a wallop of sexual energy. She's a party girl only fellas to to see her you'll have to show up, seems she has a GB fantasy thing going on and this was her first. Eris's face is partially blocked out, this girl has a personal life and a job she doesn't want the exposure so no face pics, she is a gorgeous girl with the naughty librarian GND thing going on. After it was all said and done she was satisfied by the experience and she will be doing more. Pink was the perfect girl to put her in with, we've been waiting to put Pink in a GG situation and placing her with Eris who has never been with a girl there were fireworks. Along with all the other normal party pleasures like DP, Airtight, the Rotisserie, there was also girls making out, muff diving, and a pie eating contest. Definite do over with both of these two along with some more beauties riding the bus.

BrownSugaTwo
10-28-19, 01:41
Pink is our newest edition to the Party Bus and she gladly jumped on last Friday afternoon to come out and play with myself, Buzz and a couple of the fellas. Does she do one-on-one's?

Bawall69
10-28-19, 08:48
I been in the party scene since later 2016, here are my personal favs:

Ariel 2. 0 (red headed tall BEAUTIFUL, early 20's, fair skinned with freckles, a true 9). This girl was a true energizer bunny, some of the guys were pleading with her to take a break but she only wanted cock. What should have been 3 hrs turned into 6 hrs and I was the last guy standing, I was bone dry. She was GFE and PSE all wrapped up in a tall sexy package. She was a fianc and quite the business after some loser was threatening to out her.

Also, there was Robyn and Kira. Both very beautiful young women, Kira especially. Kira only game to watch but after some girl on girl coxing, she was begging of dicks.

Another hostess was a sexy read headed MILF, named safire. She refused breaks and it a 5 hr long fuck fest. She was asking for more cock but she drained us all and no one was left standing. After every one left, mojo had to satisfy her with some fisting!

Also, Ariel 1. 0 (Latina brunette stripper) with a few other ladies doubling up on 15 guys during 2 different parties (one a red head, other a blond.).

Best damn memories I ever had, a few more but I cannot remember names. I will cherish them as long as I live, well worth the ticket!Did not know that was why Ariel left. That is shameful given that none of us would want our activities widely known either.

KingSlayer22
10-28-19, 10:14
Did not know that was why Ariel left. That is shameful given that none of us would want our activities widely known either.She has this side of her life that is completely secret from the vanilla side which is pretty much suburban soccer mom. She can't risk it so she's out for that reason to my Understanding of it. She's alive and kicking still probably reliving her fantasy gb days. Most of these girls that do this have that fantasy thing going on or they wouldn't be doing it. The rush they get from the thrill is more important than the donations IMHO. These girls have a special sexual need, I know plenty that go to swing clubs and do it for free all day long just because they crave the attention.

KingSlayer22
10-28-19, 10:15
Does she do one-on-one's?She does pm me.

Mihoze
11-13-19, 08:37
Last weeks party was a real treat with my first GB with a Latina. Eris is a gorgeous 4 ft 9 in ball of fire spinner. She has a body you can be satisfied to just look at with small perky tits, long black hair that is halfway down her perfect Latin Round Ass. Her looks are IMHO an 8 and her performance matches that. Her head game she spits, jerks, does ball play, and relentless without tiring. We had her pinned with legs straight up getting pounded while she was working cocks on either side of her mouth. One of the best time I've had at a solo party ever. Eris had seven guys drop round one in less than 30 minutes, its hard to not blow from looking at her while your doing the deed. She worked everyone back up to speed as everyone was trying to get as much of this hotty as they could. Can't wait for next party she said she's sticking around to do this again.

Curiousg24
11-16-19, 11:56
Was dreaming of this hottie Elle doing a gangbang and decided to join in. Again. Not only was she as hot as I remembered, she changed her hair style and added bangs and looked even hotter! How is that possible? I didn't notice the hair right away because when I arrived she was being spitroasted by two hard cocks already. The slappin noises and slurps was all it took for me to want to join in. Elle was taking guys every which way. And the way she would ride was an incredible site. Her hips and ass twerking and grinding. Had to try it myself. Oh so good. She was making guys cum inside her so easily, but I asked if I could paint her gorgeous face. And in a coy smile said sure. She got on her knees next to the bed and I unloaded on her face and into her hair some too. So naughty, so hot! Everyone was spent, but was coaxed into a second pop by this eager minx. I finished in her pussy this time while staring into her gorgeous eyes. She has fantastic kegel control and definitely knows how to use them. Her smile and personality alone will entrance you so be careful. She will draw you in again and again. But alas, if only dreams could come true.

HighFlyer21
11-16-19, 16:13
Avoid. She has gone way too far on the dark side.

IslandParty
11-16-19, 20:55
Avoid. She has gone way too far on the dark side.Wow. People still see her? IMHO when 4-5 guys give horror reports of her being stoned, stealing, lacking basic hygiene, why would anyone take the risk?

She probably not far off from ODing. I would NOT want in that situation.

Before all this crap, Kitty was good... but I would not mess with her even if it were on the house.

Ferocious1980
11-17-19, 11:05
A small party for a small girl. First time meeting her and if you are a size king, it might be difficult, had to shoe horn it in but once inside it was game on. She is very vocal so we had to keep a cock in her mouth with housekeeping right outside. Squeezed two pops out of me easily, and also, reminds me more of an asian than Hispanic, but what do I know. She even played Call of Duty on her phone in between rounds. I see a lot more new faces and parties coming in 2020, hopefully the recession holds off.

IslandParty
11-18-19, 14:09
A small party for a small girl. First time meeting her and if you are a size king, it might be difficult, had to shoe horn it in but once inside it was game on. She is very vocal so we had to keep a cock in her mouth with housekeeping right outside. Squeezed two pops out of me easily, and also, reminds me more of an asian than Hispanic, but what do I know. She even played Call of Duty on her phone in between rounds. I see a lot more new faces and parties coming in 2020, hopefully the recession holds off.She definitely a sexy spinner. And I am addicted to sexy little spinners. She has the smoothest, silkiest skin and the nicest ass I ever had the pleasure of caressing. I hope she sticks around for a long time and remains exclusively UTR. Too many ass holes mess things up.

KingSlayer22
11-18-19, 17:59
A small party for a small girl. First time meeting her and if you are a size king, it might be difficult, had to shoe horn it in but once inside it was game on. She is very vocal so we had to keep a cock in her mouth with housekeeping right outside. Squeezed two pops out of me easily, and also, reminds me more of an asian than Hispanic, but what do I know. She even played Call of Duty on her phone in between rounds. I see a lot more new faces and parties coming in 2020, hopefully the recession holds off.There is not an Asian I've ever seen that has an ass that shapely. This girl has a small tiny frame but still has that Latin caboose that just puts you in a hypnotic trance. Waist so small you can just about put your hands around it. She truly loves doing this and said as often as we wanted shed show up, my kinda girl.

KingSlayer22
11-18-19, 18:02
She definitely a sexy spinner. And I am addicted to sexy little spinners. She has the smoothest, silkiest skin and the nicest ass I ever had the pleasure of caressing. I hope she sticks around for a long time and remains exclusively UTR. Too many ass holes mess things up.She loves this so I don't see her going anywhere anytime soon. She is staying UTR, has a J OH B and doesn't want the hassle except a few hand picked from the events she wants to see so sounds like your getting your wish.

Mihoze
11-19-19, 00:01
Went to a fun afternoon party with Pink last week, she was on point as always. Begging to have all three filled and at once. She got twisted up like a pretzel, hair pulled, ass spanked, and got three pronged. This girl is an anal queen and loves having an endless line of cocks up her tight ass. Everyone that showed up had a fabulous time but none more tham the guest of honor dripping with jizz except her mouth, never missed a drop there. Can't wait to see her again with Summer, that's one hella combo with lots of girls licking boxes, snowballing, pie eating, stick dipping one to the other, yowzers!

GirdedLoins
11-27-19, 02:32
The latest party combined well-reviewed Eris with a new UTR, Savanna. There's plenty already posted about Eris. I saw her making guys erupt in no time at all. Next to her, though, a river was flowing. Savanna entered the scene, a MILF ready to let it all go!

I felt like Savanna was seducing me with those gray eyes of hers. I couldn't resist sampling the box. I made a stop by that mouth first. Having seen her work over others, I had to get some of that. Wet. Nice suction. Deep. I simply guided her at times while she worked me over. Great skills. I had absolutely no intention of popping without sampling the box though.

I mounted in mish and the box was juicy! The vocal encouragement was wonderful as she talked about how good I felt and gave me the full GFE treatment. We varied the angles in mish and I could feel her juices running down my sack. The bed was getting wet. I thought it was sweat, but NO! Taking her legs back, holding them down to get the view of the penetration, low and behold, I get a view of the gushing river. Over and over, Savanna squirted, juices oozing and spraying. Such a turn on! I never left mish and blew a load right there.

After some rest and warm up with Eris on round 2, I came back for another row down the stream, entering Savanna from K9. I pounded my way to nut #2 right there as I was about 30 minutes behind schedule on leaving. I just needed one more chance on the river. And, it was well worth it.

Next time, I got to let her drive the stick. She certainly knows how to move those hips!

Make sure your boat is river ready and get your paddles. You'll want to get a little wet and take on this river.

GL.

SavannaAtl
11-27-19, 13:58
Thanks boys, I had a really fun time.

The latest party combined well-reviewed Eris with a new UTR, Savanna. There's plenty already posted about Eris. I saw her making guys erupt in no time at all. Next to her, though, a river was flowing. Savanna entered the scene, a MILF ready to let it all go!

I felt like Savanna was seducing me with those gray eyes of hers. I couldn't resist sampling the box. I made a stop by that mouth first. Having seen her work over others, I had to get some of that. Wet. Nice suction. Deep. I simply guided her at times while she worked me over. Great skills. I had absolutely no intention of popping without sampling the box though.

I mounted in mish and the box was juicy! The vocal encouragement was wonderful as she talked about how good I felt and gave me the full GFE treatment. We varied the angles in mish and I could feel her juices running down my sack. The bed was getting wet. I thought it was sweat, but NO! Taking her legs back, holding them down to get the view of the penetration, low and behold, I get a view of the gushing river. Over and over, Savanna squirted, juices oozing and spraying. Such a turn on! I never left mish and blew a load right there.

After some rest and warm up with Eris on round 2, I came back for another row down the stream, entering Savanna from K9. I pounded my way to nut #2 right there as I was about 30 minutes behind schedule on leaving. I just needed one more chance on the river. And, it was well worth it.

Next time, I got to let her drive the stick. She certainly knows how to move those hips!

Make sure your boat is river ready and get your paddles. You'll want to get a little wet and take on this river.

GL.

KingSlayer22
11-27-19, 18:34
Eris and Savanna was an awesome time, Eris why'all have been hearing about for a while doing some stuff with Pink and by herself. Savanna is just a true sexpot I've been talking to for going on two years off and on. She's a fangirl of the GB thread and been following the parties and stories for some time. She has had full access to just about the whole King Library of GB porn and pleasured herself to most of it. She comes and goes, chats and gets interested then goes back to her suburban life with a career and SO fantasizing about servicing a room full of men. I think she finally had enough of just standing by watching all the other girls have fun so we set a date and determined she could be a guest and observe. Jump in whenever she felt comfortable with everything. Eris arrived first and her and I chatted for a bit, she went to playing games until guests arrived. Three came in within a few minutes of each other and Eris stripped down and waited for the boys to do the same. She immediately went to work sucking one as the other munched her box and played with her pussy. They switched up but this time she had a hard cock in her box sliding in and out. I just heard dam she's fucking tight and ten strokes later he backed away and she was dripping with jizz. Eris clenched down with her pussy control and jetted out the gobs of load inside her. She watched and smiled as she loves to watch the cum run out of her. She swung around and guy two wiped her down and drove it in deep and he said basically the same thing its the tightest pussy hes ever had. With Eris its not just tight but its super wet with a velvty feel to her. I slid up in front and let her get junior hard while she was getting pounded, She was moaning on my cock in her mouth with every down stroke pummeling her box. This one lasted two minutes before he was gripping her hips and really slamming away blasting inside Eris. He withdrew and she pushed that load out too and was grinning and giggling as streams were running out. I got behind her and already know how tight she was and wasn't going to last long either. I lasted about the same as the last guy and a two minute wonder as I filled this tiny Latina full of cum for a third time. All in all the first three went down in 20 minutes, no one lasts long with her on the first round. Never met anyone go longer than five minutes. As we were all resting Savanna came to the door and we all did our hellos, she came with an outfit to put on so wasn't thinking shed be doing much watching LOL. She had a couple of shots of liquid courage and changed into her sexy Lingerie while Eris was back to playing video games. A few more of the guests arrived and they were interested in meeting the girls. For some reason people think these are just free for alls which they aren't, there is a lot od social connection going on and Savanna was making her mark as the very sweet seductress that wanted the next ride on the bus. Savanna had not ever been with more than one guy at a time but that was about to change as the they got her on the bed and was getting a good tongue lashing from me while cocks were being put in her face to suck which she greedily did. I was still spent from Eris and needed some more recovery so I stepped out of the way as they took turns licking Savannas box, sucking her big gorgeous tits, and getting their nob sucked on. I think It was sensory overload for her never having been with more then one at a time having so much attention all at the same time. Frosty decided to put the hammer down on Savanna and she reacted almost immediately, thought she was going to come up off the bed trying to meet his thrusts when she was on the bottom. He starts sucking on her tits as hes plowing her deep and she starts squirting, I don't mean a little but she's gushing. Frostyone is pounding away and she's getting really vocal. They switch up and hes on bottom and she's riding that cock like a bucking bronco gyrating her hips and fucking as hard as any guy, screaming, and cummming wave after wave grinding herself into his pelvis while slamming down and yes she's squirting like a river, the new Savanna River. They switch up again and he has her doggy so I slide underneath for some head. Dam this woman loves to suck cock. Wet slurpy, great suction, hand action as I started giving her a mouth fuck as I m getting hard. She's coming in waves form being fucked and she's sucking harder when she does. I moved her hand and started mouth fucking her so she getting cocks on both ends. Frosty lets go and really starts pounding her hard and she vigorously starts sucking and jerking in a chain reaction sending me off in never never land. I look over and Eris is in a pile of bodies as three guys have her tied up like a pretzel giving her all the dick she can handle, non the less they never last long LOL. GL had already written about his experience with Savanna so I don't need to rehash his own story. All in all both girls put on an outstanding show and can't wait for their return on the party bus.

I know yall want face pics but these girls have a professional side and personal life they don't want blasted everywhere. Embrace the non pro utr LOL.

KimJungHung
11-29-19, 17:29
I just want to try one.

KingSlayer22
12-02-19, 14:09
I just want to try one.Develop some history, get some credibility with some that we know.

Troystick
12-03-19, 09:26
Eris and Savanna looked tasty. Damn shame I was out of town. Like to play one day with them.

KingSlayer22
12-04-19, 08:16
Eris and Savanna looked tasty. Damn shame I was out of town. Like to play one day with them.Pmme when you'll be around.

KingSlayer22
12-04-19, 18:03
Pmme when you'll be around.Wanting to shake some things up LOL.

Bawall69
12-05-19, 12:34
Wanting to shake some things up LOL.My bucket list is a party with 2 young spinners. Eris is perfect. Just need another young spinner.

KingSlayer22
12-05-19, 15:36
My bucket list is a party with 2 young spinners. Eris is perfect. Just need another young spinner.Putting Eris with Shelby.

JWSouth
12-05-19, 17:47
My bucket list is a party with 2 young spinners. Eris is perfect. Just need another young spinner.If King can put this sort of setup together it might be the tipping point for me to try and get in to one of these finally. A no-shit GB has long been on my bucket list.

Nickster53
12-05-19, 17:52
My bucket list is a party with 2 young spinners. Eris is perfect. Just need another young spinner.The two young spinners is my vote.

KingSlayer22
12-05-19, 17:57
If King can put this sort of setup together it might be the tipping point for me to try and get in to one of these finally. A no-shit GB has long been on my bucket list.These girls are up for about anything, can make that happen asap.

Troystick
12-06-19, 19:26
These girls are up for about anything, can make that happen asap.Daytime on a Tuesday or Thursday would be perfect.

Bmn15
12-08-19, 01:37
Putting Eris with Shelby.A Friday night or Saturday would work.

Bawall69
12-08-19, 17:05
Daytime on a Tuesday or Thursday would be perfect.Daytime during the week does not work with my new job. Would need to be early evening (6 ish) or better yet on a weekend. I am available most weekends (though not the 14th and 15th this month).

If you go for a time I cannot make it, just make sure everyone else has enough fun to make up for my missing it. LOL.

KingSlayer22
12-08-19, 17:23
For those of you that Missed Shelby, kick yourself now, twice, then a third time. Shelby is one of the sexiest women ever to do this. Just a fun time time from start to finish. She took a night from shaking her ass at TT to come out and get some guys to play with. Shelby is now an anal queen and took it in all three with ease for those that wanted to partake. Plenty of two prong rotisserie and when she didn't have a second one stuck in her she reminded everyone she wanted more dick. Shelby couldn't even stop for shots without being lifted up on the sink counter and getting plowed spread eagle balls deep. Girl was always smiling and grinning ear to ear, she truly enjoys entertaining and getting attention, which is true for most of these girls. Next party is going to be Shelby with Eris which will be the sexiest combo we have had in some time so buckle up bitches and clear your schedule.

Reminder to everyone I've had guys ask about seeing Eris our spinner Latina. She does not see anyone she hasn't met at party first.

Next up Sexy Bombshell Shelby and Latin Spinner Eris.

Seniors with recent history and party guys hit me up.

YourToYinTn
12-09-19, 11:46
Thursday would be perfect!! Those two together would be incredible

These girls are up for about anything, can make that happen asap..

Troystick
12-09-19, 14:37
Next up Sexy Bombshell Shelby and Latin Spinner Eris.

Seniors with recent history and party guys hit me up.Oh hell yeah.

KingSlayer22
12-14-19, 15:11
Last weeks party was an double combo of Eris and our news addition Lacey, not Vegas Lacey but our very own home town newbie. Had a suite with two different rooms so the girls had their own space to entertain which was the Buzzmans idea that turned out pretty well. Lacey on one end, Eris on the other with a nice common room joining the two so guys could relax between rounds. Traffic was a nightmare and Lacey was there first while Eris and I were stuck in traffic running about 30 minutes late. We got there and Lacey was already spread out with cocks on both ends of her, guys were watching and circling the other door for Eris to get ready. Eris stripped down and it wasn't long before she was occupied having her tits and pussy sucked on and a cock in her mouth. Moans were coming from both end of the suite as two and three guys were pleasuring these girls at the same time. Lacey is new to this new so I wondered over that way and jumped in sticking my cock in Lacey's mouth as the first opportunity came open. Lacey can take a cock and will let you throat fuck her pretty mouth as I grabbed the back of her head and drove it home. Someone backed out of her pussy so I went around back, I asked her if shed had Greek yet and she said no. Grabbed the lube and started to, then I asked her if she'd ever been DP. The reply with a smile is no, and not yet LOL. Seems like an invitation so we had her straddle a cock in her pussy CG and I got behind her and pushed my cock up Laceys tight ass. She was letting out some utter animalistic sounds so time for airtight as someone stood up and grabbed her head and shoved another cock down her throat. We proceeded to three hole Lacey until I let go in her ass, the cock in her pussy already let go and the one in her mouth went off as well and she took it all down her throat never missing a drop. I wandered over to Eris room and they had her all wrapped up like a pretzel giving her continual feeding on the two prong party rotisserie. Another opening came which they do with Eris frequently, guys never last long with Eris. She has one the tightest pussies and guys all say she the same thing she makes you seem like a two pump chump taking it form you. Honestly most only last a minute or two because one she's hot as hell to look at and two an extremely sweet box. I got up and pumped her in various positions, side saddle, doggy, mish, and back to doggy where I dumped round two in her sweet snatch. Guys kept making it around sampling all the available holes and dropping loads everywhere the girls would let them including a nice face painting Lacey took. I wanted a third but knew I wasn't going to muster up a third but might get it sucked out of me. Asked Lacey if she was up for seeing if she could make me go a third round. Seemed fitting Ass, then pussy, no mouth. I laid down and Lacey went to work while someone else pumped her pussy from behind. She really went to work sucking and and DT me non stop till I let go in her mouth. Great time had by all and think Lacey is sticking around for a while having had a blast at all the attention.

Eris is leaving town for a month to visit relatives, one last chance next week before she's gone, Seniors and party guys hit me up. She doesn't do one on ones unless she's met you in person.

KingSlayer22
12-14-19, 16:39
We tried to do a Bukake Face Painting party but as usually the newbies got cold feet it appears and the only guys showing were the regular party goers. The sisters Missy and Lacey are both very sexual so I knew all three were going to be getting filled regardless once it started. Wasn't sure how this was going to go this being Lacey's first time at this and being with her sister fucking. Went really well as the girls were both getting head and hair grabbing throat fucked. When I came in one guy was sitting on the couch and Lacey was on her and knees with TGuy behind her. Guy on the couch had two handfuls of hair slamming her head up and down as Tguy had a hand behind her head forcing her balls deep on the cock in her mouth while he ass fucked her from behind. Missy never stopped sucking cock the whole time, she was sucking off FlowBB when I plowed her sister. When I finished she was still at it. Asked her if she was losing her edge still sucking the same cock. He laughed and said she already made me cum once and was sucking out a second one, had to laugh as Missy really loves cocks in her mouth. I dumped loads in both upturned asses never turning down the desires of anal queens begging to be filled and creamed. Everyone left drained and happy, girls had a blast and doing it again as a sister combo. Even when you couldn't get it up enough for drilling these girls prided themselves in sucking another one out of a half limp cock.

Senior and party guys hit me up, they are doing doubles and other fun next week.

IslandParty
12-16-19, 14:23
We tried to do a Bukake Face Painting party but as usually the newbies got cold feet it appears and the only guys showing were the regular party goers. The sisters Missy and Lacey are both very sexual so I knew all three were going to be getting filled regardless once it started. Wasn't sure how this was going to go this being Lacey's first time at this and being with her sister fucking. Went really well as the girls were both getting head and hair grabbing throat fucked. When I came in one guy was sitting on the couch and Lacey was on her and knees with TGuy behind her. Guy on the couch had two handfuls of hair slamming her head up and down as Tguy had a hand behind her head forcing her balls deep on the cock in her mouth while he ass fucked her from behind. Missy never stopped sucking cock the whole time, she was sucking off FlowBB when I plowed her sister. When I finished she was still at it. Asked her if she was losing her edge still sucking the same cock. He laughed and said she already made me cum once and was sucking out a second one, had to laugh as Missy really loves cocks in her mouth. I dumped loads in both upturned asses never turning down the desires of anal queens begging to be filled and creamed. Everyone left drained and happy, girls had a blast and doing it again as a sister combo. Even when you couldn't get it up enough for drilling these girls prided themselves in sucking another one out of a half limp cock.

Senior and party guys hit me up, they are doing doubles and other fun next week.I wish I didn't have to work that time, those pics look fucking HOT!

Especially when the ladies are related!

Mihoze
12-16-19, 23:02
I wish I didn't have to work that time, those pics look fucking HOT!

Especially when the ladies are related!I'm not mising part two either.

Talltex
12-19-19, 00:29
I'm not mising part two either.Sent a couple PM's. Crickets. So how do you get invited, what's the etiquette, etc? Someone PM with info. Who holds them, would like to check this out.

KingSlayer22
12-19-19, 08:43
Sent a couple PM's. Crickets. So how do you get invited, what's the etiquette, etc? Someone PM with info. Who holds them, would like to check this out.Every post at the bottom says seniors and party guys hit me up.

Talltex
12-19-19, 08:52
Last weeks party was an double combo of Eris and our news addition Lacey, not Vegas Lacey but our very own home town newbie. Had a suite with two different rooms so the girls had their own space to entertain which was the Buzzmans idea that turned out pretty well. Lacey on one end, Eris on the other with a nice common room joining the two so guys could relax between rounds. Traffic was a nightmare and Lacey was there first while Eris and I were stuck in traffic running about 30 minutes late. We got there and Lacey was already spread out with cocks on both ends of her, guys were watching and circling the other door for Eris to get ready. Eris stripped down and it wasn't long before she was occupied having her tits and pussy sucked on and a cock in her mouth. Moans were coming from both end of the suite as two and three guys were pleasuring these girls at the same time. Lacey is new to this new so I wondered over that way and jumped in sticking my cock in Lacey's mouth as the first opportunity came open. Lacey can take a cock and will let you throat fuck her pretty mouth as I grabbed the back of her head and drove it home. Someone backed out of her pussy so I went around back, I asked her if shed had Greek yet and she said no. Grabbed the lube and started to, then I asked her if she'd ever been DP. The reply with a smile is no, and not yet LOL. Seems like an invitation so we had her straddle a cock in her pussy CG and I got behind her and pushed my cock up Laceys tight ass. She was letting out some utter animalistic sounds so time for airtight as someone stood up and grabbed her head and shoved another cock down her throat. We proceeded to three hole Lacey until I let go in her ass, the cock in her pussy already let go and the one in her mouth went off as well and she took it all down her throat never missing a drop. I wandered over to Eris room and they had her all wrapped up like a pretzel giving her continual feeding on the two prong party rotisserie. Another opening came which they do with Eris frequently, guys never last long with Eris. She has one the tightest pussies and guys all say she the same thing she makes you seem like a two pump chump taking it form you. Honestly most only last a minute or two because one she's hot as hell to look at and two an extremely sweet box. I got up and pumped her in various positions, side saddle, doggy, mish, and back to doggy where I dumped round two in her sweet snatch. Guys kept making it around sampling all the available holes and dropping loads everywhere the girls would let them including a nice face painting Lacey took. I wanted a third but knew I wasn't going to muster up a third but might get it sucked out of me. Asked Lacey if she was up for seeing if she could make me go a third round. Seemed fitting Ass, then pussy, no mouth. I laid down and Lacey went to work while someone else pumped her pussy from behind. She really went to work sucking and and DT me non stop till I let go in her mouth. Great time had by all and think Lacey is sticking around for a while having had a blast at all the attention.

Eris is leaving town for a month to visit relatives, one last chance next week before she's gone, Seniors and party guys hit me up. She doesn't do one on ones unless she's met you in person.Interested I checking this out. Put me on the mailing list.

KingSlayer22
12-22-19, 12:20
Last party of the year for Eris was last week, if you missed her she isn't going to be back for a month because she went to visit family South of the border. So some lucky fella's showed up to have fun turning Eris into a pretzel on the two prong party Rotisserie. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting her she's a 4' 9" 100 Lb spinner pixy with the smoothest skin, no BD on her at all, best of all one of the tightest cooch's I've had the pleasure of stroking myself in. Almost anyone who's sampled this beauty will tell you she has one the best spot on pussies in these circles. Nice small perky tits, long dark hair that hangs halfway down ass. Eris has an super small hourglass waist you can wrap your hands around while you pound her perfect PHAT Latin ass from behind. Everyone dumped three loads a piece in this girl and she took the pounding in an endless line of hard cocks. With every round she squeezed with those PC's of hers to push the jizz out as it ran down her ass and legs.

She won't be back guys till after the middle of January.

ThatsTheSpot
12-22-19, 22:25
Shame with that ass she doesn't.

KingSlayer22
12-23-19, 10:58
Shame with that ass she doesn't.She will tell you it's a one way street you can look, which is hypnotizing, light squeezing and spanking. No amount of greenbacks even opens the conversation which she shuts down immediately. Think she's had bad experiences with some fumble fuck that didn't know what they were doing which ruins it for everyone.

IslandParty
12-23-19, 11:09
Last party of the year for Eris was last week, if you missed her she isn't going to be back for a month because she went to visit family South of the border. So some lucky fella's showed up to have fun turning Eris into a pretzel on the two prong party Rotisserie. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting her she's a 4' 9" 100 Lb spinner pixy with the smoothest skin, no BD on her at all, best of all one of the tightest cooch's I've had the pleasure of stroking myself in. Almost anyone who's sampled this beauty will tell you she has one the best spot on pussies in these circles. Nice small perky tits, long dark hair that hangs halfway down ass. Eris has an super small hourglass waist you can wrap your hands around while you pound her perfect PHAT Latin ass from behind. Everyone dumped three loads a piece in this girl and she took the pounding in an endless line of hard cocks. With every round she squeezed with those PC's of hers to push the jizz out as it ran down her ass and legs.

She won't be back guys till after the middle of January.Great quality pics, I am sure the guys will be counting the days until our little submissive pixie returns, she definitely is one of greats, top shelf quality lady with a beautiful little body to match.

It's good to save a few days worth of seed build up before partying with Eris, because that kitty is addictive and hungry for cum.

Mihoze
12-25-19, 12:40
Great quality pics, I am sure the guys will be counting the days until our little submissive pixie returns, she definitely is one of greats, top shelf quality lady with a beautiful little body to match.

It's good to save a few days worth of seed build up before partying with Eris, because that kitty is addictive and hungry for cum.A lot of guys mis read her because she doesn't say a lot or very vocal. To the contrary she's sub and doesn't let out more than low whimpers in her throat. She actually loves doing the parties and said she would be more than happy to do them as often as we would have her. She just wants to be used as a sex toy and watch the cum run out of her.

NChob56
12-26-19, 15:02
Hey fellow Mongers in town Friday and Sat from NC. Looking for one of the King type Girl / Girls Channel would be great. Not a Senior but I really could use some goods as NC is lacking. PM with a tip or contact.

Method0073
12-26-19, 18:07
I'm mobile but live west of atl. Would love to try the gb scene. Just something about multiple rides that catches my attention LOL. What's the ticket.

Mihoze
12-27-19, 08:59
Hey fellow Mongers in town Friday and Sat from NC. Looking for one of the King type Girl / Girls Channel would be great. Not a Senior but I really could use some goods as NC is lacking. PM with a tip or contact.Missy sent me a message saying they were doing a sister thing during the games this weekend.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99872&cityid=110

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99833&cityid=110

KellyPrice
12-28-19, 13:39

She won't be back guys till after the middle of January.So we have to be senior members to join? I really just want to try Eris.

Coco Cal
12-29-19, 17:20
Hey King I have a new girl that's ready to get on the train and party. PM me.

KingSlayer22
01-04-20, 13:04
I've had requests that we try a multi girl SB type of event. Several girls are down so you can enjoy the company of your favorites. Send a PM so we can determine if there's enough interest, again PM so we don't clog up the thread, seniors with recent history and party guys let me know if this interests you.

Gives you plenty of time to come up with your kitchen pass excuse LOL.