PDA

View Full Version : Gangbangs

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Johnny Mapalo
03-01-15, 03:12
I could've sworn I'd posted a review of one of these a few months ago. If not, I partook a few months ago late one Saturday night when they were on the south side. As many have noticed, this "party" pops up in different parts of the city regularly. I texted the #, and I was provided an address on Virginia Ave as well as 2 prices - $. 4 for 1, or $. 6 for 2 pops. Actually a decent value. Anyway, the address lead me to an average but not shitty hotel. Ended up arriving at the room # with 2 other guys at the same time. We entered to a typical double bed hotel room. So much for the "party". In essence, these functions are mobile brothels, where you end up with whoever the next chick in rotation happens to be, and right there in front of everybody else. If you prefer intimacy, then this definitely aint your stop. More like a open ass VIP room with beds. I will say this, the girls there the night I was there weren't trying to hustle anybody. Definitely down for the beat down!Dude, those parties are bullshit! I've been to 2 of them already and they were both bullshit. The first one, I paid $10 got in and it was nothing more than a stripper party. None of the girls in the ad were at the party. All ad pics were fake! The 2nd one I attended cost $40 to get in but I never paid. The girls in the ad were real but when I peeped it, it was a pimp situation. Pimps even tried to follow me when I left. Also, the one girl that was there was busted and was the perfect definition of a hoodrat. Those parties are garbage!

CrushMore
03-01-15, 16:08
Dude, those parties are bullshit! I've been to 2 of them already and they were both bullshit. The first one, I paid $10 got in and it was nothing more than a stripper party. None of the girls in the ad were at the party. All ad pics were fake! The 2nd one I attended cost $40 to get in but I never paid. The girls in the ad were real but when I peeped it, it was a pimp situation. Pimps even tried to follow me when I left. Also, the one girl that was there was busted and was the perfect definition of a hoodrat. Those parties are garbage!To each his own. There are a couple different mobile operations that advertise on BP, and it sounds like you've tried both. There is one that is basically $40 to enter and hit, and there's a different one that pretends to be more of a stripper party by charging the $10 admission, has a couple bottles of liquor, and uses an ajacent hotel room for the VIP experience. Make no mistake, both are definitely pimp situations. I spent more at the latter described spot, but I got my money's worth out of the chocolate thickness that hosted me. I don't knock either set up, but I doubt if I'll return either. I pretty much end up where my jank wants to go.

Ren Man
03-04-15, 23:39
See General Reports for details. Senior members only.

Member #5225
04-26-15, 07:14
See General Reports for details. Senior members only.When is the next one.

Ren Man
04-26-15, 22:50
When is the next one.Soon. Early May probably. Do I have your email?

Member #5225
04-28-15, 23:55
Soon. Early May probably. Do I have your email?PM sent. Looking forward to it.

Funstuff9898
04-30-15, 00:10
Soon. Early May probably. Do I have your email?Shelby again?

Ren Man
04-30-15, 20:55
Hey guys. You're filling up my inbox with requests! Please hold off until I actually set a date. I said early May, but it might be a bit later. And yes, Shelby.

Just make sure you're subscribed to this thread with your email address and you'll see any notice I might post.

Ren Man
05-31-15, 18:42
See my post in General Reports.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3363-General-Reports&p=2490666&viewfull=1#post2490666.

Hornyg
08-13-15, 08:56
This thread has been dead for a while and understandably so. I just attended a bukkake party yesterday, and it was awesome! I answered a CL ad on Monday and was selected (I don't know what the criteria was). Received a couple of follow-up e-mails with faceless pictures (white, athletic, 30 years old). Received the coordinates around 10 am for an early afternoon appointment. Apparently over 60 people 'confirmed' their attendance, but only slightly over 20 of us actually showed up. The organizer claimed that's the norm. We all waited in the living room of a long-stay hotel near the perimeter while she was getting ready. Once the door opened, she was naked on her knees over a blanket and a large jar to her side. She was stunningly beautiful (in my books at least). Everybody unzipped their pants and started playing with their equipment. I managed to position myself to her right, and she started blowing all the three of us surrounding her. The rest were waiting their turn while jerking off. A dude blew his load over her shoulder in less than 1 minute, second dude blew his load in 1 minute or so on her back while she was sucking me, and I blew my load in her mouth while this was happening (in around 2 minutes since the party started). She took it all in her mouth, and squeezed my dick with her fingers to get the last drop. I immediately moved away to give room to the other guests, and walked quickly through a crow of wankers. LOL. I cleaned myself with my own supplies, zipped it up and left. Total damage was 0 dollars. Gratis!

This was my second bukkake party invitation since I started the hobby. Funnily enough, the first was organized by the same dude over 2 years ago (A friend got invited and he couldn't go, so he gave me the details and I showed up in his place instead) It was obvious the guy didn't remember me. Yesterday, he said he had a group of regular attendees, and mailing list but it got boring seeing the same group of dudes and mostly the same group of women he finds online.

Bukkake parties are not for everyone, since usually FS doesn't happen, and you have to watch out for guys shooting their loads in your proximity so you don't get 'stained. ' Also, this is perhaps the only sexual setting in which being a 'quick shot' actually works in your favor. I pity the guy she sucked right after I blew my load in her mouth. His Johnson got covered in my baby batter. LOL.

Note: Although I have pictures, I won't share / post them as these chicks are usually married and have families, so please don't ask. Also, I don't personally know the dude organizing these events, so I can't hook you up. Finally, if anybody here wants to organize one of these events, I can happily help / share experiences and advice.

Pot1134
09-28-15, 19:47
Any news on the next event?

Bmc398
10-13-15, 12:43
In the Marietta area from like 12-2 pm on weekdays. Would need about 6-8 more guys and some solid suggestions on some ladies to contact who would play. I don't mind being the coordinator / planner.

Pm me if you'd be interested in getting in and are free in Marietta from 12-2 pm most days.

Suggestions and info for girls appreciated too.

Eagles54
10-26-15, 20:50
Are there any orgy parties happening soon or anyone looking for a gangbang or bukkake party? I'm also down for threesomes with a girl and another guy. Pm me if interested.

GreekLover6
12-21-15, 06:51
Well known high end fetish provider is wanting to do a GB with well established verified hobbyists of any race 35 and over for a 3 hr party. Tentatively mid January, must be willing to make a small up front GFM deposit to male sure you are serious and cover up front exspenses, keeps the rate of no shows down. Will be an afternoon delight from 1 to 4 on the 14th of January OTP North. Will be posting pics as time goes on, this is a covered FS event with BBBJ. PM me if you are interested.

GreekLover6
01-04-16, 13:21
Those of you interested for an afternoon of fun on MLK holiday please submit the following in PM.

TER username.

Two recent references from reviewed providers and how they would know you. Whitelisted prefered.

Having P411 or Date Check would also help.

Once you the provider has cleared you therewill be more detailed information through your TER handle.

GreekLover6
01-04-16, 18:43
Those of you interested for an afternoon of fun on MLK holiday please submit the following in PM.

TER username.

Two recent references from reviewed providers and how they would know you. Whitelisted prefered.

Having P411 or Date Check would also help.

Once you the provider has cleared you therewill be more detailed information through your TER handle.Provider does not want her name released, she has done GB's previously and has a standing in the atlanta area for more than 5 years. Ter rating 7. 5/8. 9 so this is a experienced provider. No info will be released other than following the screening and being cleared by her so please don't ask who she is. That is her in the pic below and once cleared you will get more info.

GreekLover6
01-05-16, 12:46
Several of you are wanting info or saying to count you in. The provider wants to screen you before giving out info or invites. She had a close issue with LE before and WILL NOT give you an invite with references. Please read below and follow the guidelines for screening.

GreekLover6
01-14-16, 14:24
Several of you are wanting info or saying to count you in. The provider wants to screen you before giving out info or invites. She had a close issue with LE before and WILL NOT give you an invite with references. Please read below and follow the guidelines for screening.The provider having this party had some requests from regulars to move it one week out, seems as though the day off isn't working out as their significant others are off as well. With that said on the 25th at 2 there will be the 3 hr GB and directly after a Bukakke as well for those that like that action. She wants to keep everyone on the same list so please contact her at alflgaline@gmail.com.

GreekLover6
01-20-16, 11:30
Last minute change due to scheduling conflict, the Bukakke / GB is going to be the 26th. Bukakke from 2 to 3, then the GB from 3 to 6 both are separate events although you can go to both. It will be held OTP North Perimeter area, you must be screened by the provider before any other information will be given out. Helpful to have a TER that's white listed, two references with verifiable providers to include the phone numbers you used to contact them with. Please don't message me about any info I will not provide anything further except to contact the provider at alflgaline@gmail.com.

Yaboi163
01-20-16, 17:23
This upcoming Monday Jan 25 around 230-3 pm my lady friend wants to have a small bukkake party.

Nothing major or too serious, just her stripping getting everyone riled up and taking shots anywhere below the neck.

Pretty much she will come out and she will be getting oiled up and just picture a strip club / lapdance where you can have.

Your member out and she will grind and stroke it while everyone feels and watches. Once a few songs have played then.

She will assume whatever position you need and take your batter anywhere below the neck.

More might happen if she is up for it but all I can promise is a group strip party and cum anywhere below the neck. Yes I am.

New, but I have posted several ads for bukkake parties and plenty have attended. Usually a little bs hotel on lawrenceville hwy (motel six).

Its free so I'm not shelling out major money for 40 minutes of action. This will be recorded and pics with be taken. If interested message me.

Sorry, she is 5'0 even 27 years old 145-150. I guess a small bbw a little stomach pudge plenty of ass thighs tits shaved and clean.

Lastly, if anyone have a female that wants to join or just girl on girl she is very bi as well.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Flyingman7
01-21-16, 06:23
I went to her last party and had a blast. She's done several gb in the past. You won't be disappointed. She's not into a huge turn out so if you want on the list you better rsvp.

She said she was going to have another one. In a few months but will not necessarily post it on here so, if you want on her list for next time go ahead and hit her up to be screened for next time.

Enjoy I sure did.

Last minute change due to scheduling conflict, the Bukakke / GB is going to be the 26th. Bukakke from 2 to 3, then the GB from 3 to 6 both are separate events although you can go to both. It will be held OTP North Perimeter area, you must be screened by the provider before any other information will be given out. Helpful to have a TER that's white listed, two references with verifiable providers to include the phone numbers you used to contact them with. Please don't message me about any info I will not provide anything further except to contact the provider at alflgaline@gmail.com.

JNcrypt
02-21-16, 10:55
Is anything happening, or is anyone trying to put something together. Its been a little while since I participated and I've been looking here and there but haven't seen anything. If anyone wants to pitch in for something small maybe just like 2-4 of us PM me. I probably know a few girls that would be down and if you know any freaks that REALLY enjoy multiple guys at once also let me know.

Thanks guys.

LoverOfGb
03-21-16, 01:22
Looking for some gb action. Would love to join.

Son Of Anarchy
03-21-16, 17:22
I have seen this posted on CL. It's good to see it hit the board to very its legitimacy. Anybody attended?

This upcoming Monday Jan 25 around 230-3 pm my lady friend wants to have a small bukkake party.

Nothing major or too serious, just her stripping getting everyone riled up and taking shots anywhere below the neck.

Pretty much she will come out and she will be getting oiled up and just picture a strip club / lapdance where you can have.

Your member out and she will grind and stroke it while everyone feels and watches. Once a few songs have played then.

She will assume whatever position you need and take your batter anywhere below the neck.

More might happen if she is up for it but all I can promise is a group strip party and cum anywhere below the neck. Yes I am.

New, but I have posted several ads for bukkake parties and plenty have attended. Usually a little bs hotel on lawrenceville hwy (motel six).

Its free so I'm not shelling out major money for 40 minutes of action. This will be recorded and pics with be taken. If interested message me.

Sorry, she is 5'0 even 27 years old 145-150. I guess a small bbw a little stomach pudge plenty of ass thighs tits shaved and clean.

Lastly, if anyone have a female that wants to join or just girl on girl she is very bi as well.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

MikeBlue
03-24-16, 22:31
I have also had a kink for gangbang. I really want to participate in one. Any info please.

Troystick
06-11-16, 21:24
I know there are GBs going on in ATL. Its been a while since I have been to one, and miss it. Need the info!

Allen981
06-15-16, 01:27
I know there are GBs going on in ATL. Its been a while since I have been to one, and miss it. Need the info!The Loft, swingingatlanta.com, several opportunities. Mid day parties Tuesdays and Thursdays, evenings too.

GlamorPuss
07-19-16, 11:36
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

AtlKey
09-02-16, 14:16
I've had the pleasure to join the parties by these two hosts (although likely not the exact events. They both hosted multiple). It is quite an experience. Also interesting to see different style. One was with some dancing first to get everyone excited, the other was strict to business.

I for one don't mind being naked in the same room with dozens of other men. There is always that awkward moment at the beginning not that usually gone when action started. But yeah I can (and did) see people getting too nervous and couldn't get up or finish. It's indeed not for everyone, but I guess you don't know until you try!

Appreciate all the hosts out there that organize the events (and finding the girls). Many don't ask for door fee. But for anyone joining. Please at least chip in a bit to help to offset the room fee. Last time I went I saw only one $5 bill besides mine. That's just so wrong!

I have seen this posted on CL. It's good to see it hit the board to very its legitimacy. Anybody attended?

This thread has been dead for a while and understandably so. I just attended a bukkake party yesterday, and it was awesome! I answered a CL ad on Monday and was selected (I don't know what the criteria was). Received a couple of follow-up e-mails with faceless pictures (white, athletic, 30 years old). Received the coordinates around 10 am for an early afternoon appointment. Apparently over 60 people 'confirmed' their attendance, but only slightly over 20 of us actually showed up. The organizer claimed that's the norm. We all waited in the living room of a long-stay hotel near the perimeter while she was getting ready. Once the door opened, she was naked on her knees over a blanket and a large jar to her side. She was stunningly beautiful (in my books at least). Everybody unzipped their pants and started playing with their equipment. I managed to position myself to her right, and she started blowing all the three of us surrounding her. The rest were waiting their turn while jerking off. A dude blew his load over her shoulder in less than 1 minute, second dude blew his load in 1 minute or so on her back while she was sucking me, and I blew my load in her mouth while this was happening (in around 2 minutes since the party started). She took it all in her mouth, and squeezed my dick with her fingers to get the last drop. I immediately moved away to give room to the other guests, and walked quickly through a crow of wankers. LOL. I cleaned myself with my own supplies, zipped it up and left. Total damage was 0 dollars. Gratis!

This was my second bukkake party invitation since I started the hobby. Funnily enough, the first was organized by the same dude over 2 years ago (A friend got invited and he couldn't go, so he gave me the details and I showed up in his place instead) It was obvious the guy didn't remember me. Yesterday, he said he had a group of regular attendees, and mailing list but it got boring seeing the same group of dudes and mostly the same group of women he finds online.

Bukkake parties are not for everyone, since usually FS doesn't happen, and you have to watch out for guys shooting their loads in your proximity so you don't get 'stained. ' Also, this is perhaps the only sexual setting in which being a 'quick shot' actually works in your favor. I pity the guy she sucked right after I blew my load in her mouth. His Johnson got covered in my baby batter. LOL.

Note: Although I have pictures, I won't share / post them as these chicks are usually married and have families, so please don't ask. Also, I don't personally know the dude organizing these events, so I can't hook you up. Finally, if anybody here wants to organize one of these events, I can happily help / share experiences and advice.

Allen981
09-04-16, 22:27
I've had the pleasure to join the parties by these two hosts (although likely not the exact events. They both hosted multiple). It is quite an experience. Also interesting to see different style. One was with some dancing first to get everyone excited, the other was strict to business.

I for one don't mind being naked in the same room with dozens of other men. There is always that awkward moment at the beginning not that usually gone when action started. But yeah I can (and did) see people getting too nervous and couldn't get up or finish. It's indeed not for everyone, but I guess you don't know until you try!

Appreciate all the hosts out there that organize the events (and finding the girls). Many don't ask for door fee. But for anyone joining. Please at least chip in a bit to help to offset the room fee. Last time I went I saw only one $5 bill besides mine. That's just so wrong!Category for the listings on CL is. ? Peruse CL occasionally and haven't found them. Would be interested.

AtlKey
09-06-16, 10:43
Category for the listings on CL is. ? Peruse CL occasionally and haven't found them. Would be interested.They are usually posted under mw4 m tag in personals.

Chef48
09-25-16, 18:52
I read that there will be a bang party at the Loft on October 1st. Anyone interested should checkout the site for more information.

Yaboi163
10-25-16, 12:56
Not sure if this is the right place, but I am looking for a guy / couple who can host a bukkake / gang bang for my chick. A well lit office, apartment, house, or hotel (not trying to have anyone come of pocket though). This will be for Nov 3rd around 2 pm until 7/8. I will be recording and taking pics. If you host then of course you can participate if you like or help me work the cams. I am not looking for participants just a host who understands that additional guys will be coming as well. Not sure on how many-gang bang maybe 4 bukkake 10+. Pm me if you can host, what area, and if you have a female that would like join or fluff is a big plus. We can meet beforehand or you can talk to her to at least know a female is involved and game. Lastly, I know guys like to keep memories but I will be the only one taking pics and videos. Of course I have to say this again, I am only looking for a host.

Aaron Hamlet
10-26-16, 07:07
Not sure if this is the right place, but I am looking for a guy / couple who can host a bukkake / gang bang for my chick. A well lit office, apartment, house, or hotel (not trying to have anyone come of pocket though). This will be for Nov 3rd around 2 pm until 7/8. I will be recording and taking pics. If you host then of course you can participate if you like or help me work the cams. I am not looking for participants just a host who understands that additional guys will be coming as well. Not sure on how many-gang bang maybe 4 bukkake 10+. Pm me if you can host, what area, and if you have a female that would like join or fluff is a big plus. We can meet beforehand or you can talk to her to at least know a female is involved and game. Lastly, I know guys like to keep memories but I will be the only one taking pics and videos. Of course I have to say this again, I am only looking for a host.You and the 10 bukake guys, $10 ea. , decent room.

Mrmojo69
11-09-16, 12:27
We had a great time with this girl Sunday night but only 4 guys showed up. She wants to do it again this time she wants 8 guys.

She is a beautiful petite lady with a amazing smile, great natural boobs, and a fantastic submissive attitude.

She does BBBJ, BBFS, facials, CIM, swallows, . Pretty open menu.

Donations are 120/ guy.

Her rules: no kissing, no anal.

My rules: no male-to-male contact, no pictures or videos where males faces are shown.

Looking to get this scheduled next week. Looking at Sunday evening for now starting about 8 pm but am open to changing the day and time if needed.

1. Me.

PM me for details. I'll post photos here once I get her expressed permission.

Mrmojo69
11-09-16, 22:17
We had a great time with this girl Sunday night but only 4 guys showed up. She wants to do it again this time she wants 8 guys.

She is a beautiful petite lady with a amazing smile, great natural boobs, and a fantastic submissive attitude.

Donations are 120/ guy.

My rules: no male-to-male contact, no pictures or videos where males faces are shown.

Looking to get this scheduled next week. Looking at Sunday evening for now starting about 8 pm but am open to changing the day and time if needed.

1. Me.

2. Zipper34

3. Elperron

4. Miahdog

PM me for details. I'll post photos here once I get her expressed permission.Many other maybe's and inquiries. Some have asked if we can move this to a weekday instead of Sunday. Guys, chime in on what day works best. If there is a clear winner we will move it. It not, we will keep it the same.

Still waiting for her approval on posting photos. Will post some as soon as she approves. Have sent some privately as she had already approved that. Just need to get her permission to put photos on a public site.

Just as last time multiple shots per guy are fine with her.

Mrmojo69
11-10-16, 09:54

Donations are 120/ guy.

1. Me.

2. Zipper34

3. Elperron

4. Miahdog

5. Ad718

6. Atlantaasian

PM me for details. I'll post photos here once I get her expressed permission.Revised list.

Mrmojo69
11-10-16, 17:19

Donations are 120/ guy.

1. Me.

2. Zipper34

3. Elperron

4. Miahdog

5. Ad718

6. Atlantaasian

7. ToppCat21

8. Cueball

1st Alternate: Prophet35

PM me for details. I'll post photos here once I get her expressed permission.Updated list. If you still want in on Sunday let me know. Last week we had 3 noshows so there may still be some spots opening up as we get closer to the day.

Many guys have asked for a weekday event. Thursday seems to be the favorite night so far. We will keep this one on Sunday as planned since we have enough signed up. I am looking into the possibility of scheduling another event on Thursday evening. I'll let you know.

Mrmojo69
11-11-16, 00:39

Donations are 120/ guy.

1. Me.

2. Zipper34

3. Elperron

4. Miahdog

5. Ad718

6. Atlantaasian

7. ToppCat21

8. Cueball

1st Alternate: Prophet35

2nd Alternate: BuckNaked53

3rd Alternate: Swarfield1987

PM me for details. I'll post photos here once I get her expressed permission.

So who is up for another one on a weekday night next week? I haven't asked this girl about it yet but I have two others that will do it if she doesn't want to. Also, what night works best? Some have suggested Thursday but let's hear your suggestions.

JustJohnnie
11-11-16, 13:44
So who is up for another one on a weekday night next week? I haven't asked this girl about it yet but I have two others that will do it if she doesn't want to. Also, what night works best? Some have suggested Thursday but let's hear your suggestions.OK, this is the kind of thing to make a come back tour. Soon as I'm able to pm I'll hit you up with my details.

SOA, Zipper, Craps they'll know me and verify who I am.

Mrmojo69
11-11-16, 14:24

Donations are 120/ guy.

1. Me.

2. Zipper34

3. Miahdog

4. Ad718

5. Atlantaasian

6. ToppCat21

7. Cueball

8. Prophet35

1st Alternate: BuckNaked53

2nd Alternate: Swarfield1987

3rd Alternate: Rockk

PM me for details. I'll post photos here once I get her expressed permission.Updated list.

Mrmojo69
11-11-16, 15:07
I have been planning this GB for Sunday and MANY guys have asked for one on a weeknight. So I am starting a separate thread for the weekday GB. I don't know who the girl will be just yet but I have 3 possibles at this point to choose from. Still open to other girls if you know of one. I am hoping the girl from Sunday night will also do Thursday but she has not confirmed yet.

So far most guys seem to be available on Thursday night. Let me know if that works for you. I'll post more detail here as I get it.

So far got YES from: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun.

Mrmojo69
11-11-16, 18:34
Updated list.She finally replied and gave me permission to post these photos of her. This is the wonderful girl that did the GB last Sunday and is doing this one this Sunday as well. She may also do Thursday night too.

Chaparrolo
11-11-16, 23:58
She finally replied and gave me permission to post these photos of her. This is the wonderful girl that did the GB last Sunday and is doing this one this Sunday as well. She may also do Thursday night too.Why'all going have fun like midgets!! Neither Sunday or Thursday work for me, Do one on a Saturday and I'll sure be there on first row spraying that beautiful face with some butter, but hey, enjoy!

Cls9637
11-12-16, 07:05
She finally replied and gave me permission to post these photos of her. This is the wonderful girl that did the GB last Sunday and is doing this one this Sunday as well. She may also do Thursday night too.Would love to see some more pictures of a GB with this cute girl. Good job Mrmojo69! I wish I was in Atlanta!

Mrmojo69
11-12-16, 09:06
Would love to see some more pictures of a GB with this cute girl. Good job Mrmojo69! I wish I was in Atlanta!Me too. The guy that did most of the recording of the last event refused to share what he had recorded.

IF AND ONLY IF ALL THE PARTICIPANTS are OK with it, I will record the next event on my phone. Later, I can edit out any accidentally captured male faces and such. I'll upload it to a shared drive and provide a download link to all the participants. That's the plan but, it's only IF all the guys are ok with that. I have asked most of them and it seems that everyone so far is ok with it. I'll ask again at the event. Don't want to get anyone on vid that does not want to be on vid! If the group is not OK with recording then we simply will not record, but I hope we can.

Mrmojo69
11-12-16, 09:37
Sunday is still all booked up with several guys on the waiting list. Event should start at 8 and go on for 3 hours. It's not a mystery movie so you won't be lost if you don't see the opening act. If you are running late no problem, we will start with out you and you can jump in the rotation when you arrive.

We have entertained adding another girl and may do so if we find a suitable one. If you know of a great sexy and petite lady that wants in on this let me know and I'll consider adding her to the event (s).

The 8 lucky, lucky bastards: Me, Zipper34, Ad718, Atlantaasian, ToppCat21, Prophet35, BuckNaked53, Swarfield1987.

On the bench: Rocks, JustJohnnie, Nickel, AltCobra98, Chef48.

These lists are of the guys that confirmed that they could make it. If you just expressed an interest I have not added you to the list yet. If your name isn't on the list and you think it should be please let me know. I still have the PM's and texts so I can go back and see what I may have missed. I have been a bit overwhelmed by the response so forgive me if I missed anyone.

If you missed the signup for this one see the post about Thursday's gangbang with the same sweet lady.

Mrmojo69
11-12-16, 09:47
I have been planning this GB for Sunday and MANY guys have asked for one on a weeknight. So I am starting a separate thread for the weekday GB. I don't know who the girl will be just yet but I have 3 possibles at this point to choose from. Still open to other girls if you know of one. I am hoping the girl from Sunday night will also do Thursday but she has not confirmed yet.

So far most guys seem to be available on Thursday night. Let me know if that works for you. I'll post more detail here as I get it.

So far got YES from: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun.The same lovely lady that is doing the Sunday night Gangbang has confirmed that she wants to do the Thursday night one as well. We are considering adding another girl (therefore allowing more guys to join) and may do so if we find a suitable one. If you know of a great sexy and petite lady that wants in on this let me know and I'll consider adding her to the event (s).

This list is the guys that confirmed that they could make it. If you just expressed an interest I have not added you to the list yet. If your name isn't on the list and you think it should be please let me know. I still have the PM's and texts so I can go back and see what I may have missed. I have been a bit overwhelmed by the response so forgive me if I missed anyone. I will correct it.

So far got YES from: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher.

Mrmojo69
11-12-16, 09:53
Would love to see some more pictures of a GB with this cute girl. Good job Mrmojo69! I wish I was in Atlanta!I am going to try to set one up in Nashville soon too. I travel back an forth a bunch. I know of a really sweet girl there that is interested.

Mrmojo69
11-12-16, 18:45
The same lovely lady that is doing the Sunday night Gangbang has confirmed that she wants to do the Thursday night one as well. We are considering adding another girl (therefore allowing more guys to join) and may do so if we find a suitable one. If you know of a great sexy and petite lady that wants in on this let me know and I'll consider adding her to the event (s).

This list is the guys that confirmed that they could make it. If you just expressed an interest I have not added you to the list yet. If your name isn't on the list and you think it should be please let me know. I still have the PM's and texts so I can go back and see what I may have missed. I have been a bit overwhelmed by the response so forgive me if I missed anyone. I will correct it.

So far got YES from: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher.The list continues: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, RavensFan, Island1981, Altcobra98, TallGuy3000.

Working on adding a second girl and renting a larger place.

Let me know if you want in on this.

Mrmojo69
11-12-16, 19:11
Sunday is still all booked up with several guys on the waiting list. Event should start at 8 and go on for 3 hours. It's not a mystery movie so you won't be lost if you don't see the opening act. If you are running late no problem, we will start with out you and you can jump in the rotation when you arrive.

We have entertained adding another girl and may do so if we find a suitable one. If you know of a great sexy and petite lady that wants in on this let me know and I'll consider adding her to the event (s).

The 8 lucky, lucky bastards: Me, Zipper34, Ad718, Atlantaasian, ToppCat21, Prophet35, BuckNaked53, Swarfield1987.

On the bench: Rocks, JustJohnnie, Nickel, AltCobra98, Chef48.

These lists are of the guys that confirmed that they could make it. If you just expressed an interest I have not added you to the list yet. If your name isn't on the list and you think it should be please let me know. I still have the PM's and texts so I can go back and see what I may have missed. I have been a bit overwhelmed by the response so forgive me if I missed anyone.

If you missed the signup for this one see the post about Thursday's gangbang with the same sweet lady.The 8 lucky, lucky bastards: Me, Zipper34, Ad718, Atlantaasian, ToppCat21, Prophet35, BuckNaked53, Swarfield1987.

On the bench: Rockk, JustJohnnie, Nickel, AltCobra98, Chef48, Joe Cocker.

OK guys on the bench. I can add another girl. I have found a few that will do it. Here are their BP links. If you know anything about these ladies (good or bad) please let me know so I can lock them in or turn them away.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ginger-knockout-i-will-try-anything-once-independent-pics-are-100-real/34317404

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-fun-sexy-hot-bubbly-tall-young-blonde-delightful-in-and-out/43631767

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeous-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-white-female-come-play/43559322

These are just a few that I have contacted that said they would like to entertain at this party. There are a few others too that I am still talking to about it. It's hard to find a girl that will be on the same level as Ariel.

My problem is that the room I have rented is too small for a party this large. Can any of you step up and rent a larger room? I have searched and found some in the $80-$100 range. You will be repaid for your expense. I would do it but I still have to pay for the small room. It was a no-refunds deal.

Prophet35
11-12-16, 20:31

OK guys on the bench. I can add another girl. I have found a few that will do it. Here are their BP links. If you know anything about these ladies (good or bad) please let me know so I can lock them in or turn them away.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ginger-knockout-i-will-try-anything-once-independent-pics-are-100-real/34317404

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-fun-sexy-hot-bubbly-tall-young-blonde-delightful-in-and-out/43631767

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeous-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-white-female-come-play/43559322

These are just a few that I have contacted that said they would like to entertain at this party. There are a few others too that I am still talking to about it. It's hard to find a girl that will be on the same level as Ariel.

My problem is that the room I have rented is too small for a party this large. Can any of you step up and rent a larger room? I have searched and found some in the $80-$100 range. You will be repaid for your expense. I would do it but I still have to pay for the small room. It was a no-refunds deal.I have not seen any of the extra girls.

Island1981
11-12-16, 21:04

My problem is that the room I have rented is too small for a party this large. Can any of you step up and rent a larger room? I have searched and found some in the $80-$100 range. You will be repaid for your expense. I would do it but I still have to pay for the small room. It was a no-refunds deal.I can split the bill on A larger room with someone.

Mrmojo69
11-13-16, 13:03
Ok guys. A generous member stepped up and rented a large hotel room near the airport with 2 beds and some room for lounging around. So I am adding another girl to this event and opening it up to more guys.

Here is who I have so far.

Me, Zipper34, Ad718, Atlantaasian, ToppCat21, Prophet35, BuckNaked53, Swarfield1987, Rockk, JustJohnnie, Nickel, AltCobra98, Chef48, Joe Cocker.

If you have expressed interest and not yet confirmed please do so now. I will be texting all that have confirmed to double-check as well.

BuckNaked53
11-14-16, 01:50
Ok guys. A generous member stepped up and rented a large hotel room near the airport with 2 beds and some room for lounging around. So I am adding another girl to this event and opening it up to more guys.

Here is who I have so far.

Me, Zipper34, Ad718, Atlantaasian, ToppCat21, Prophet35, BuckNaked53, Swarfield1987, Rockk, JustJohnnie, Nickel, AltCobra98, Chef48, Joe Cocker.

If you have expressed interest and not yet confirmed please do so now. I will be texting all that have confirmed to double-check as well.Mrmojo,

Thanks for an enjoyable evening. Lots of great videos taken by everyone (from those that still had storage room on their available. Next time dump the friends and family before you get there. Haha inside joke for the attendees).

Ariel is definitely a sweetie and needs to stick around. Definitely want to keep her UTR. Please don't fuck this one up guys (some of us know we have some cheap motherfuckers on here that either lowball, fuck over etc.).

Her pics in the review below are completely accurate. She has a great body. Nice clean pussy, great natural tits, beautiful smile which I had the privilege to splatter on film (sorry for the friendly fire).

All in all a great time. Thank you also to 9 guys in attendance all being respectful of each other and Ariel. I'm sure she will want to repeat.

Place me on the repeat visit list if she comes back this week. Thanks, Bucknaked.

Mrmojo69
11-14-16, 08:17
Mrmojo,

Thanks for an enjoyable evening. Lots of great videos taken by everyone (from those that still had storage room on their available. Next time dump the friends and family before you get there. Haha inside joke for the attendees).

Ariel is definitely a sweetie and needs to stick around. Definitely want to keep her UTR. Please don't fuck this one up guys (some of us know we have some cheap motherfuckers on here that either lowball, fuck over etc.).

Her pics in the review below are completely accurate. She has a great body. Nice clean pussy, great natural tits, beautiful smile which I had the privilege to splatter on film (sorry for the friendly fire).

All in all a great time. Thank you also to 9 guys in attendance all being respectful of each other and Ariel. I'm sure she will want to repeat.

Place me on the repeat visit list if she comes back this week. Thanks, Bucknaked.Like Bucknaked, I would also like to thank the guys that attended for treating this sweet young lady well. She is a wonderful entertainer. I think we all had a good time. I am already looking forward to her next one.

Island1981
11-14-16, 08:27
Like Bucknaked, I would also like to thank the guys that attended for treating this sweet young lady well. She is a wonderful entertainer. I think we all had a good time. I am already looking forward to her next one.She was great, looking forward to the next time and some 1 on 1 time with her.

Everyone in the group was cool too. Thanks for setting it up Mojo.

Member #5315
11-14-16, 14:16
Mrmojo,

Place me on the repeat visit list if she comes back this week. Thanks, Bucknaked.Did you guys go full Bukkake for the grand finale?

JusTheTip
11-14-16, 14:41
How long did the party last? Was multiple goes allowed?

Iz Gucci
11-14-16, 15:18
Dang, missed this.

Mrmojo69
11-14-16, 15:39
How long did the party last? Was multiple goes allowed?3 hours. Yes.

Nickle
11-14-16, 18:11
Feels like back in school when your moms wouldn't let you go to a party and then everybody comes in on Monday talking about how much fun they had.

Prophet35
11-14-16, 19:56
Mrmojo,

Place me on the repeat visit list if she comes back this week. Thanks, Bucknaked.LOL, yeah still got plenty of film!

Great time fellas,. Can't wait for the next GB!

Mrmojo69
11-14-16, 20:15
The same lovely lady that is doing the Sunday night Gangbang has confirmed that she wants to do the Thursday night one as well. We are considering adding another girl (therefore allowing more guys to join) and may do so if we find a suitable one. If you know of a great sexy and petite lady that wants in on this let me know and I'll consider adding her to the event (s).

So far got YES from: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher.The list continues but in no particular order: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, Altcobra98, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981.

Again, if you have PM'd me about attending and your name is not on this list, PM me again and remind me. I've been a bit busy lately.

Focker 2
11-14-16, 20:58
The list continues but in no particular order: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, Altcobra98, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981.

Again, if you have PM'd me about attending and your name is not on this list, PM me again and remind me. I've been a bit busy lately.I'm very jealous of you guys. She's a cute one to be banging. If I could perform in a group, I would have loved to partake.

Mrmojo69
11-15-16, 14:06
The list continues but in no particular order: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, Altcobra98, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981.

Again, if you have PM'd me about attending and your name is not on this list, PM me again and remind me. I've been a bit busy lately.The list continues but in no particular order: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981, RichardSkinner, Firm Offer, Allen981, Meat Dumper, Homer15.

The list is getting large. Certainly not all will show up. Last time 16 confirmed, then down to 12, then 9 showed up.

GetUrRollOnMan
11-15-16, 17:04
The list continues but in no particular order: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981, RichardSkinner, Firm Offer, Allen981, Meat Dumper, Homer15.

The list is getting large. Certainly not all will show up. Last time 16 confirmed, then down to 12, then 9 showed up.No disrespect at all, but how do you know all parties involved wanted you to actually list their name as a participant for all to see? Maybe just me but I like to make my moves in silence. Good luck with the GB.

Mrmojo69
11-15-16, 17:21
The list continues but in no particular order: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981, RichardSkinner, Firm Offer, Allen981, Meat Dumper, Homer15.

The list is getting large. Certainly not all will show up. Last time 16 confirmed, then down to 12, then 9 showed up.Ariel confirmed that she will be back for Thursday night! We will get started at 8 pm.

I need to know if we are going to have enough guys that we will need another girl. If your name is on the list confirm with me that you are (or are not) coming. If you want your name added to the list PM me.

Here are the attendees: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981, RichardSkinner, Firm Offer, Allen981, Meat Dumper, Homer15, Allen981.

Mrmojo69
11-15-16, 20:58
Ariel confirmed that she will be back for Thursday night! We will get started at 8 pm.

I need to know if we are going to have enough guys that we will need another girl. If your name is on the list confirm with me that you are (or are not) coming. If you want your name added to the list PM me.

Here are the attendees: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981, RichardSkinner, Firm Offer, Allen981, Meat Dumper, Homer15, Allen981.Here are the attendees: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981, RichardSkinner, Firm Offer, Allen981, Meat Dumper, Homer15, Allen981, Mack9649.

Niteluvr
11-15-16, 21:23
I'm very jealous of you guys. She's a cute one to be banging. If I could perform in a group, I would have loved to partake."If I could perform in a group, I would have loved to partake. " A couple shots of your favorite beverage should do the trick.

JWSouth
11-16-16, 14:43
To you Mrmojo69 - just sad I'm not in a position to ever be able to sign on for one of these. Yall live it up for the rest of us!

Here are the attendees: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981, RichardSkinner, Firm Offer, Allen981, Meat Dumper, Homer15, Allen981, Mack9649.

JayDogg90
11-16-16, 17:16
I'm down for this Thursday! Ariel can vouch for me, I've seen her before already. Moved from Texas and I'm real active on their boards there on eccie.net. Got same username there as here. But new to these forums here. Pm me for the details I'd like to join in and partake in the fun yall.

JayDogg90
11-16-16, 17:27
To you Mrmojo69 - just sad I'm not in a position to ever be able to sign on for one of these. Yall live it up for the rest of us!I wrote a post but nothing happened? New on here and love to join in this Thursday. From Texas and active on their boards on eccie.net (jaydogg90) Ariel can vouch for me!

Sec See
11-16-16, 17:37
Just oral or everything available? Does it get looser as each person partakes?

Johnny Mapalo
11-16-16, 20:49
Just oral or everything available? Does it get looser as each person partakes?From what I hear it's full service. Both oral and vaginal. From what I hear as well, the Vajaja does get looser as each person partakes. Usually, by the 5th guy, the succeeding guys are required to have a 2 x4 nailed to their asses to keep them from falling in.

Mrmojo69
11-16-16, 23:29
Just oral or everything available? Does it get looser as each person partakes?Oral and vaginal. She keeps it tight.

Mrmojo69
11-16-16, 23:42
Ariel confirmed that she will be back for Thursday night! We will get started at 8 pm.

Here are the attendees: Me, TechBits, JustJohnnie, BuckNaked35, Big Pun, RavensFan, David Hatcher, Island1981, TallGuy3000, TheTruth6300, Nevamind, Zipper34, Island1981, RichardSkinner, Firm Offer, Allen981, Meat Dumper, Homer15, Allen981.

Alright guys, a generous member from TN has rented a suite for this party and is bringing a second girl. So we will have Ariel and Tiffany.

Looks like we will have a good time again.

JayDogg90
11-16-16, 23:47
Alright guys, a generous member from TN has rented a suite for this party and is bringing a second girl.

Looks like we will have a good time again.Sweet. I could pitch in on the suite if that helps too.

Focker 2
11-17-16, 02:17
"If I could perform in a group, I would have loved to partake. " A couple shots of your favorite beverage should do the trick.Hah. Might need more than a couple. I was excited about the shelby one, way back when. But I chickened out at the last minute.

Focker 2
11-17-16, 02:18
BTW mojo, is ariel still doing outcalls too? Or did you spoil her with all these events? LOL.

Tiffanylove4
11-17-16, 03:21
Alright guys, a generous member from TN has rented a suite for this party and is bringing a second girl. So we will have Ariel and Tiffany.

Looks like we will have a good time again.What time am I needing picked up.

Yaboi163
11-17-16, 07:18

Looks like we will have a good time again.If I'm not mistaken, I was able to meet up with her and guy at the Buford theater a while back and get some fire head in front of everybody.

PizzlePro
11-17-16, 07:46
120/ per guy? Doesn't that sound a little excessive, though? You are paying almost double of what you would pay for having a girl all to yourself, but instead you're sharing her with 7-10 other dudes? Idk. Over 20 dudes responded and if half show up, she's making about $1300. Damn. Wish you guys luck and have fun!

Island1981
11-17-16, 08:04

Looks like we will have a good time again.Hell yea!

It's going to be great!

Counting down the hours in the day.

JayDogg90
11-17-16, 08:25
Well I'm still in. Don't forget to add me to the list. If there are too many people I'd still like to be on the bench then this time or something at least. Pm me.

NuGuy36
11-17-16, 08:36
120/ per guy? Doesn't that sound a little excessive, though? You are paying almost double of what you would pay for having a girl all to yourself, but instead you're sharing her with 7-10 other dudes? Idk. Over 20 dudes responded and if half show up, she's making about $1300. Damn. Wish you guys luck and have fun!I'm sure it works very well for her, more $$$ than she could make in a day with regular outcalls, it also keeps the wacko's away as the guys self police each other and or the organizer keeps things safe for all involved. I would go, but I cannot perform in such settings.

Tiffanylove4
11-17-16, 14:13
All is great so excited to see you sexy men today xoxo.

Allen981
11-17-16, 14:52
I'm sure it works very well for her, more $$$ than she could make in a day with regular outcalls, it also keeps the wacko's away as the guys self police each other and or the organizer keeps things safe for all involved. I would go, but I cannot perform in such settings.These things aren't for everyone. But for those who like it, 120 for quality is a bargain.

Island1981
11-17-16, 16:01
These things aren't for everyone. But for those who like it, 120 for quality is a bargain.Ariel is beautiful, and She is real easy going too.

Scup1958
11-17-16, 17:38
120/ per guy? Doesn't that sound a little excessive, though? You are paying almost double of what you would pay for having a girl all to yourself, but instead you're sharing her with 7-10 other dudes? Idk. Over 20 dudes responded and if half show up, she's making about $1300. Damn. Wish you guys luck and have fun!As I see it it's a 3 hour session with a high quality provider. In that time even an old fart like me will probably get MSOG. And the voyeyristic opportunity between shots is highly appealing too. Like watching live porn while getting ready for the next round. If I was closer I'd jump at the chance to participate. If she's going home with a grand plus, good for her. Well deserved.

P Connoisseur
11-17-16, 18:03

Looks like we will have a good time again.Damn Mrmojo what an event. Both women are hot with great reviews. My congrats to you putting this all together. Oh to be a fly on the wall. Hey that's an idea, let guys pay less just to watch and jack off. LOL just a thought to give these wonderful women more cash. I so can't wait for pictures. Maybe one day I can partake.

Thanks for all the hard work putting this together and possible pictures for us bystanders to enjoy.

P Connoisseur.

Mrmojo69
11-17-16, 19:01
What time am I needing picked up.To all who have asked me in PM. Tiffany has been picked up and is well on her way here.

She also wants to do 1-1 sessions all night long.

Tiffanylove4
11-17-16, 19:03

Looks like we will have a good time again.I will also be hosting one on ones after as well be in town till tomorrow.

Teninchthri
11-17-16, 19:22
I'm a newbie here. But in the real world I am. A vet.

To all who have asked me in PM. Tiffany has been picked up and is well on her way here.
4x clean married 6,3 black with a 10 inchtool hence the name
I love that look a women get's when her eyes glaze over. When nobody is home and she exists only in that moment to be a piece of fuck meat used for pleasure.

Put me in coach!

She also wants to do 1-1 sessions all night long..

Niteluvr
11-17-16, 19:22
I'm sure it works very well for her, more $$$ than she could make in a day with regular outcalls, it also keeps the wacko's away as the guys self police each other and or the organizer keeps things safe for all involved. I would go, but I cannot perform in such settings.Viagra, Red Bull, and a blindfold. 'Nuff said.

Mrmojo69
11-18-16, 00:38
I'm a newbie here. But in the real world I am. A vet.

.Sure just PM next time you see a party posted.

NuGuy36
11-18-16, 01:14
Viagra, Red Bull, and a blindfold. 'Nuff said.They don't work. I cannot do my business with other naked dudes around. Now a room full of naked women, I could fuck 'em all 24/7.

Tiffanylove4
11-18-16, 05:47

Looks like we will have a good time again.Thanks everyone enjoyed our time and hope to see you guys again.

NoRug17
11-18-16, 12:37
Thanks everyone enjoyed our time and hope to see you guys again.I really enjoyed it 2, you guys can host a great gb.

Island1981
11-18-16, 12:48
Thanks everyone enjoyed our time and hope to see you guys again.You were GREAT! Glad you attended. Hope to see you in the future if your in atlanta.

Firm Offer
11-18-16, 13:59
Thanks everyone enjoyed our time and hope to see you guys again.Tiffany thanks for the great memories last night. I'll check with you next time in Chattanooga and see if we can arrange something! Happy Birthday / Thanksgiving.

ShyGuyAtlanta
11-18-16, 18:22
BTW mojo, is ariel still doing outcalls too? Or did you spoil her with all these events? LOL.I don't know, I tried hitting her up twice with no response.

ShyGuyAtlanta
11-18-16, 18:23
As I see it it's a 3 hour session with a high quality provider. In that time even an old fart like me will probably get MSOG. And the voyeyristic opportunity between shots is highly appealing too. Like watching live porn while getting ready for the next round. If I was closer I'd jump at the chance to participate. If she's going home with a grand plus, good for her. Well deserved.I agree, takes me a while to load up for round 2 and I remember the day in the 8-'s NYC, went to a few orgy / swinger clubs and also the live sex shows, damn Giuliani.

AtlKey
11-18-16, 18:29
Any plan to have an event during daytime for those can't get out at night?

Island1981
11-18-16, 19:22
I don't know, I tried hitting her up twice with no response.She is on vacation visiting family.

Mrmojo69
11-18-16, 19:27
BTW mojo, is ariel still doing outcalls too? Or did you spoil her with all these events? LOL.She told me last night that she much prefers doing the gangbangs for now.

Nickle
11-18-16, 19:41
She told me last night that she much prefers doing the gangbangs for now.I would imagine so. She probably gets the same amount of money she would make doing them one at a time but in 3 hours. Man, that's living. Work 3 hours and get a full day's pay.

Chaparrolo
11-18-16, 21:56
She told me last night that she much prefers doing the gangbangs for now.Do why'all think mrmojo going let his gold mine go like that?(outcalls, even incalls) LOL.

He pimping that hoe hard.

Mrmojo69
11-18-16, 22:01
Do why'all think mrmojo going let his gold mine go like that?(outcalls, even incalls) LOL.

He pimping that hoe hard.No I'm just a happy customer. Who wanted to see a pretty girl enjoy a gangbang. She said she would do it if I'd set it up. I get no $$$ just participation.

NoRug17
11-18-16, 22:16
She told me last night that she much prefers doing the gangbangs for now.She is great at pleasing multiple guys. She accepted my whole load in her mouth while get a pounding by another guy. Does it like a champ.

NoRug17
11-18-16, 22:17
No I'm just a happy customer. Who wanted to see a pretty girl enjoy a gangbang. She said she would do it if I'd set it up. I get no $$$ just participation.Can't wait for the next opportunity with her in a gangbang.

Hungry Clif
11-19-16, 08:03
She told me last night that she much prefers doing the gangbangs for now.Any action photos / vids to share?

Mrmojo69
11-19-16, 23:19
Before Thursday night Tiffany had never been with more than one guy at a time. But she took to the gangbang like it was her personal fantasy. She used all 3 openings to keep her guys happy. She took facials, crepes, body shots, and swallowed like she was very thirsty.

Now she wants to do it all again. She wants another gangbang as soon as possible. Guys, when can we make this happen for her (and for us)? Its a short week due to the holiday. Let me know if you are interested. I am thinking Sunday night or Monday night. Let me know which night works best.

Island1981
11-20-16, 19:02
Before Thursday night Tiffany had never been with more than one guy at a time. But she took to the gangbang like it was her personal fantasy. She used all 3 openings to keep her guys happy. She took facials, crepes, body shots, and swallowed like she was very thirsty.

Now she wants to do it all again. She wants another gangbang as soon as possible. Guys, when can we make this happen for her (and for us)? Its a short week due to the holiday. Let me know if you are interested. I am thinking Sunday night or Monday night. Let me know which night works best.Weekdays seem to be a better time for most people. If it's on Monday, the week after Thanksgiving, I should be available if it's the same time as the last 2.

That lady put a smile on all our faces. She was great.

Tiffanylove4
11-20-16, 19:16

Now she wants to do it all again. She wants another gangbang as soon as possible. Guys, when can we make this happen for her (and for us)? Its a short week due to the holiday. Let me know if you are interested. I am thinking Sunday night or Monday night. Let me know which night works best.Hey guys its tiffany, I'm on my way and so excited. Really had great time last time with the last gb. I would enjoy to see some nice faces and play. Come see me and lets play I would love to put smiles on your faces. Can't wait. Xoxo.

Mrmojo69
11-21-16, 01:39
Hey guys its tiffany, I'm on my way and so excited. Really had great time last time with the last gb. I would enjoy to see some nice faces and play. Come see me and lets play I would love to put smiles on your faces. Can't wait. Xoxo.Thanks again Tiffany. You put a smile on my face that will last a good while. I think we all had a great time. You were great.

Tiffanylove4
11-21-16, 03:02

Now she wants to do it all again. She wants another gangbang as soon as possible. Guys, when can we make this happen for her (and for us)? Its a short week due to the holiday. Let me know if you are interested. I am thinking Sunday night or Monday night. Let me know which night works best.Hey guys thanks for all the help. I'm still here in Atlanta. Come see me before I go.

Atlantaasian
11-21-16, 08:50
Hey guys its tiffany, I'm on my way and so excited. Really had great time last time with the last gb. I would enjoy to see some nice faces and play. Come see me and lets play I would love to put smiles on your faces. Can't wait. Xoxo.Thanks! You were truely amazing last night!

ShyGuyAtlanta
11-21-16, 08:58
Hey guys its tiffany, I'm on my way and so excited. Really had great time last time with the last gb. I would enjoy to see some nice faces and play. Come see me and lets play I would love to put smiles on your faces. Can't wait. Xoxo.Tiffany,

Care to share you contact info for solo sessions?

NoRug17
11-21-16, 09:04

Now she wants to do it all again. She wants another gangbang as soon as possible. Guys, when can we make this happen for her (and for us)? Its a short week due to the holiday. Let me know if you are interested. I am thinking Sunday night or Monday night. Let me know which night works best.What is a crepes? Maybe I did it but didn't know.

Petey1015
11-21-16, 16:31
What is a crepes? Maybe I did it but didn't know.My guess it's another term for cream pie.

TrailRunner524
11-21-16, 19:38
My guess it's another term for cream pie.I was wondering the same thing and also wondering if that meant the GB was BB?

Mrmojo69
11-21-16, 20:59
What is a crepes? Maybe I did it but didn't know.Sorry guys autocorrect must have done that. Yes, I meant creampie.

Mrmojo69
11-21-16, 21:00
I was wondering the same thing and also wondering if that meant the GB was BB?Each guys choice to cover or not.

GoodBuddy
11-22-16, 03:07
Hey guys thanks for all the help. I'm still here in Atlanta. Come see me before I go.This thread though!

Ozymandias
11-22-16, 03:49
Sorry guys autocorrect must have done that. Yes, I meant creampie.And here I was assuming it meant cumming on a hoe's nice, smooth, hot ass cheeks in a thin layer, so that it bakes into a delicate confection she can then gobble down.

Oh well!

O.

FlowBB
11-22-16, 12:44
Tiffany,

Care to share you contact info for solo sessions?Did you ever get any contact info for a solo session? If so can you pm me the details?

JusTheTip
11-22-16, 14:24
And here I was assuming it meant cumming on a hoe's nice, smooth, hot ass cheeks in a thin layer, so that it bakes into a delicate confection she can then gobble down.

Oh well!

O.And a fetish was born.

Zipper34
11-22-16, 15:11
Hey guys thanks for all the help. I'm still here in Atlanta. Come see me before I go.Hi Tiffany tried to send you a pm but your box is full, imagine that, LOL.

WholeThang448
11-22-16, 15:31
They don't work. I cannot do my business with other naked dudes around. Now a room full of naked women, I could fuck 'em all 24/7.Whenever its a room full of nude guys, someone looking at someones ass or nuts LOL.

Niteluvr
11-22-16, 15:33
And here I was assuming it meant cumming on a hoe's nice, smooth, hot ass cheeks in a thin layer, so that it bakes into a delicate confection she can then gobble down.

Oh well!

O.Only a true contortionist can lick her own ass cheeks.

Mrmojo69
11-22-16, 17:08
Hi Tiffany tried to send you a pm but your box is full, imagine that, LOL.Good one Zipper34. Her inbox was full Sunday night too.

Mrmojo69
11-22-16, 22:58
She came back to town early and I didn't have a gangbang scheduled for her. But she must have her vitamin D so she is taking guys on one at a time tomorrow evening.

Se my post and photos in this thread. Many of you have asked when she will do 1-1 sessions well now is your chance.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10689-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3159580&viewfull=1#post3159580.

Mrmojo69
11-25-16, 20:10
Ariel, our amazing gangbang girl, wants to party Wednesday night. Brie wants in on this party too. We may even get some girl-girl action going to get the guys attention.

PM me if you want to come to this private party. Admission to the party is 120. The girls would appreciate tips as well if you find them entertaining.

I am not a lawyer but I have been advised to state that attendance to the party does not include any promise of sexual contact. It's just a social gathering of adults who can choose how to spend their 3 hours together any way we agree to.

Here are some of Brie's ads on Backpage
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeous-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-white-female-come-play/45438997

I'll post up some photos of Ariel from previous parties.

Island1981
11-25-16, 23:51
Ariel, our amazing gangbang girl, wants to party Wednesday night. Brie wants in on this party too. We may even get some girl-girl action going to get the guys attention.

PM me if you want to come to this private party. Admission to the party is 120. The girls would appreciate tips as well if you find them entertaining.

I am not a lawyer but I have been advised to state that attendance to the party does not include any promise of sexual contact. It's just a social gathering of adults who can choose how to spend their 3 hours together any way we agree to.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeous-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-white-female-come-play/45438997

I'll post up some photos of Ariel from previous parties.The parties have been GREAT so far. I can't say no to another one, so count me in. Thanks.

GobMan
11-26-16, 09:43
The parties have been GREAT so far. I can't say no to another one, so count me in. Thanks.Just curious, is it awkward at first or is everyone really into it?

Mrmojo69
11-26-16, 11:56
Just curious, is it awkward at first or is everyone really into it?By now there are enough of us that have done several of these. We will get things going. Newbies can just join in once they get comfortable. Surprisingly it's not as awkward as you might think.

GobMan
11-26-16, 12:12
By now there are enough of us that have done several of these. We will get things going. Newbies can just join in once they get comfortable. Surprisingly it's not as awkward as you might think.Thanks bro, about to get them coins up!

NoRug17
11-26-16, 12:18
By now there are enough of us that have done several of these. We will get things going. Newbies can just join in once they get comfortable. Surprisingly it's not as awkward as you might think.I thought it would be akward, but once the girls came out everyone just got in the zone and enjoyment, enthusiasm and exhibition became the norm.

MattW2
11-27-16, 00:29
Do I need to be a more established member to join? Or do I need to be vetted or anything? I definitely want to get in on this if possible.

MrHobbyist
11-27-16, 04:41
Do I need to be a more established member to join? Or do I need to be vetted or anything? I definitely want to get in on this if possible.I would love to get in on this and would be happy to go through any vetting or verification process.

CountryBoi3575
11-27-16, 06:27
Any gangbangs going on Saturday Dec3rd coming intown for Birthday.

Mrmojo69
11-27-16, 10:23
Do I need to be a more established member to join? Or do I need to be vetted or anything? I definitely want to get in on this if possible.Details sent in PM.

JayDogg90
11-27-16, 16:05
I've seen Brie before but I'm not sure she would be the best choice. My last doubles session with her was ok. No girl on girl action. I could tell she wasn't into that with her friend. She might have some other rules unlike ariel.

Vagrazer
11-27-16, 20:56
I've seen Brie before but I'm not sure she would be the best choice. My last doubles session with her was ok. No girl on girl action. I could tell she wasn't into that with her friend. She might have some other rules unlike ariel.Her friend is definitely the better of the two. In the looks and performance category.

Mrmojo69
11-27-16, 21:44
I've seen Brie before but I'm not sure she would be the best choice. My last doubles session with her was ok. No girl on girl action. I could tell she wasn't into that with her friend. She might have some other rules unlike ariel.I have heard from two different members here that Brie was not a good choice so that is good enough for me.

I have made arrangements with Sophie to come instead. She is very excited about this party. She sent me these photos (and many more too) to post up here to make sure guys know what she brings to the party.

Sophie promises to make this party the hottest yet and she wants many more parties after this one too.

Here are a few links to her BP Ads too:

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tatted-from-head-to-toe-waiting-for-you/35957091
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/thirsty-thursday-you-ready-for-me/36891280

NoRug17
11-27-16, 21:59
Looks good always wanted to try Sophie but only did outcall for a while.

I have heard from two different members here that Brie was not a good choice so that is good enough for me.

I have made arrangements with Sophie to come instead. She is very excited about this party. She sent me these photos (and many more too) to post up here to make sure guys know what she brings to the party.

Sophie promises to make this party the hottest yet and she wants many more parties after this one too.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tatted-from-head-to-toe-waiting-for-you/35957091
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/thirsty-thursday-you-ready-for-me/36891280

Island1981
11-28-16, 00:29
I have heard from two different members here that Brie was not a good choice so that is good enough for me.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/thirsty-thursday-you-ready-for-me/36891280I have read alot of good about Sophie from other members. Sounds like a good call.

Mrmojo69
11-28-16, 00:40
Looks good always wanted to try Sophie but only did outcall for a while.She comes highly recommended from another forum member. I have spent a lot of time talking with her and think she should be great at the party. I'll conduct a test run before party time.

Valhalla Rise
11-28-16, 02:12
I'll be in town in a couple weeks and would love to join in on one of these parties. Is there a way to get on the mailing list?

Zipper34
11-28-16, 02:28
I have read alot of good about Sophie from other members. Sounds like a good call.Sophie is not all good choice. Was recommended to me one time.

Mrmojo69
11-28-16, 08:07
Sophie is not all good choice. Was recommended to me one time.She has several good reviews here.

MrMalik750
11-28-16, 16:49
Sophie is not all good choice. Was recommended to me one time.She's cool just have to be able to get to her. LOL.

MrMalik750
11-28-16, 16:50
She comes highly recommended from another forum member. I have spent a lot of time talking with her and think she should be great at the party. I'll conduct a test run before party time.Your welcome don't forget I have to more freaks that ready to get down with the GB.

NoRug17
11-28-16, 17:00

I'll post up some photos of Ariel from previous parties.

She has several good reviews here.I can't wait to mount up and try her out and then we will know. Always best to try for yourself before judging.

Mrmojo69
11-28-16, 23:12
Your welcome don't forget I have to more freaks that ready to get down with the GB.I didn't want to call him out but, yes, MrMalik was the first to suggest Sophie. Since then a couple others have agreed that she's a good choice.

NoRug17
11-29-16, 15:24
I didn't want to call him out but, yes, MrMalik was the first to suggest Sophie. Since then a couple others have agreed that she's a good choice.I'm getting stiff thinking of Wednesday night.

Mrmojo69
11-29-16, 17:54

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/thirsty-thursday-you-ready-for-me/36891280We have 2 hot girls and many guys coming to the party. We should all have a great time. I'll have some bottled water and Gatorade. Bring anything else you think you might need.

If we haven't texted then you're not on the list yet. PM me if you want in and I'll send you my phone number so we can text the details.

NoRug17
11-29-16, 20:21
We have 2 hot girls and many guys coming to the party. We should all have a great time. I'll have some bottled water and Gatorade. Bring anything else you think you might need.

If we haven't texted then you're not on the list yet. PM me if you want in and I'll send you my phone number so we can text the details.Getting ready for tommorrow!

Wasobi
11-30-16, 10:14
MrMojo69 pm sent.

JustJohnnie
11-30-16, 18:29
Getting ready for tommorrow!Tonight my friends, if you aren't on the list you need to be, we are going to turn these two girls out tonight.

Mrmojo69
12-01-16, 00:53
Ariel and Brie rocked our world tonight. They gave many guys a really great time over and over again.

Also someone left a jacket. I'm in town for a few more days if it's not claimed by Friday morning I'll drop it off at goodwill.

Island1981
12-01-16, 01:27
Ariel and Brie rocked our world tonight. They gave many guys a really great time over and over again.It was EPIC and a night to remember. Thank you for hosting. Everyone was great company and the ladies were super. There was never a dull moment. Thanks again.

Cueball
12-01-16, 01:55
Ariel and Brie rocked our world tonight. They gave many guys a really great time over and over again.

Also someone left a jacket. I'm in town for a few more days if it's not claimed by Friday morning I'll drop it off at goodwill.Brie or Sophie?

Bawall69
12-01-16, 07:10

Also someone left a jacket. I'm in town for a few more days if it's not claimed by Friday morning I'll drop it off at goodwill.So, you decided to go with brie after all?

JusTheTip
12-01-16, 07:25
So, you decided to go with brie after all?And what a terrific decision that was. Both girls were wonderful but Brie put in some serious work.

Bawall69
12-01-16, 07:35
And what a terrific decision that was. Both girls were wonderful but Brie put in some serious work.Thanks for the info. Hoping to make one of these when it works with my crazy schedule.

P Connoisseur
12-01-16, 08:21

Also someone left a jacket. I'm in town for a few more days if it's not claimed by Friday morning I'll drop it off at goodwill.Hoping you post some hot pictures. These two women look amazingly hot in their BP post.

Mrmojo69
12-01-16, 08:47
So, you decided to go with brie after all?Sophie bailed on us a few hours before party time. Brie contacted me wanting in on the party and really stepped up in a big way. She was great.

Of course Ariel was great as she always is.

Both girls had 2 guys at a time all night and took CIM, CIP, COF, cum on body. They did all we asked them to with very few restrictions (no Greek). It was suggested that they do some girl-girl but that just never happened as they were always busy with two guys each.

Ariel was smiling, joking, and laughing with us the entire night and would whimper and grip the sheets on occasion when it got intense for her.

Brie didn't say as much because she was moaning and cumming over and over again.

Both ladies impressed us all in their own unique ways.

Bawall69
12-01-16, 09:09
Sophie bailed on us a few hours before party time. Brie contacted me wanting in on the party and really stepped up in a big way. She was great.

Both girls had 2 guys at a time all night and took CIM, CIP, COF, cum on body. They did all we asked them to with very few restrictions (no Greek). It was suggested that they do some girl-girl but that just never happened as they were always busy with two guys each.

Ariel was smiling, joking, and laughing with us the entire night and would whimper and grip the sheets on occasion when it got intense for her.

Brie didn't say as much because she was moaning and cumming over and over again.

Both ladies impressed us all in their own unique ways.Sounds like quite a party!

P Connoisseur
12-01-16, 15:58
Sophie bailed on us a few hours before party time. Brie contacted me wanting in on the party and really stepped up in a big way. She was great.

Both ladies impressed us all in their own unique ways.Oh My God.

Just shaking my head is all I can do.

Maybe one day I will get the nerve to join in!

OMFG.

GoodBuddy
12-01-16, 16:37

Both ladies impressed us all in their own unique ways.Let me also add, both ladies had a very warm and receptive attitude (rare at any value) if you missed just how attractive these ladies are at your service, even my showing up late in the middle of the shenanigans was so enjoyable. My only regret was not hydrating better earlier in the day, but more incentive to take up a personal session with Ariel, since experiencing her. So damn hot. Thanks for making this possible.

Explorer8
12-01-16, 17:20
From one of your previous posts in the BP section I tried to contact Ariel from my hotel when I was in town about a month ago. Left a message, but too bad she never responded. She is indeed hot.

Both ladies impressed us all in their own unique ways.

Bawall69
12-01-16, 17:38
From one of your previous posts in the BP section I tried to contact Ariel from my hotel when I was in town about a month ago. Left a message, but too bad she never responded. She is indeed hot.Its my understanding that she rarely meets guys outside these gangbangs.

Mstekh
12-01-16, 17:54
How many guys showed up?

AznSeekr
12-01-16, 18:23
Wish I could have made it.

Mrmojo69
12-01-16, 18:28
How many guys showed up?15 guys showed up.

Chaparrolo
12-01-16, 18:37

Both ladies impressed us all in their own unique ways.Why'all having the time of why'all lives! I wish I was not so shy like to be part of a gang bang:/ . But maybe one day LOL.

JusTheTip
12-01-16, 19:19
15 guys showed up.About 10 started out then 5 more though the evening. I don't think more than 11 where present at one time. With 4 available holes you won't be cut out of the action for long.

Mrmojo69
12-01-16, 20:13
About 10 started out then 5 more though the evening. I don't think more than 11 where present at one time. With 4 available holes you won't be cut out of the action for long.Mmmm just the term "4 available holes" makes me smile.

Niteluvr
12-01-16, 20:36
Mmmm just the term "4 available holes" makes me smile.I'd like to know where that 4th hole is located.

Zipper34
12-01-16, 23:11
I'd like to know where that 4th hole is located.Night I think they are talking abou oral and penetration for each girl as neither girl allowed anal.

JustJohnnie
12-02-16, 13:53
Its my understanding that she rarely meets guys outside these gangbangs.That's very true, she is UTR college student.

This was my second one and so glad brie had a chance to show you guys what I was talking about. Don't forget to get the reviews out there she was pretty upset about a bad one.

If you are thinking about going just do it. The price to load ratio is better than anything you'll find on the street's or BP.

Harley32
12-02-16, 13:55
I'd like to know where that 4th hole is located.LOL. Initially I had the same question.

Niteluvr
12-02-16, 14:04
Night I think they are talking abou oral and penetration for each girl as neither girl allowed anal.I thought it was about ONE girl.

JustJohnnie
12-02-16, 14:05
Night I think they are talking abou oral and penetration for each girl as neither girl allowed anal.Ya, at first anal was OK as well as DVP not sure what changed but we need to confirm next time. I'm looking forward to a DP or DVP.

JustJohnnie
12-02-16, 14:39
So those of us that attended, can we get a copy of the videos taken?

Mrmojo69
12-02-16, 16:49
So those of us that attended, can we get a copy of the videos taken?Editing video's tonight and will upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox and provide a link to all those that attended.

BigPapi87
12-02-16, 17:44
This sounds like it was an absolute blast! I'd love to participate or even help organize one in the future. Been in the hobby for a while, but never knew this existed until recently.

Harley32
12-02-16, 18:00
That's very true, she is UTR college student..She may be flying under the radar these days but she's been on BP in the past. I think that's how she was "discovered".

Explorer8
12-03-16, 11:57
She may be flying under the radar these days but she's been on BP in the past. I think that's how she was "discovered".I tried to contact her through her backpage before the gangbangs were set up and no luck. I am not into gangbangs, but she would be a hot 1 on 1 though. I may try again the net time I am in town...

Mrmojo69
12-03-16, 12:52
She may be flying under the radar these days but she's been on BP in the past. I think that's how she was "discovered".She's a busy college girl with limited time for making money. She prefers the gangbangs because it's quick and guaranteed money. She is frustrated by 1-1's because guys try to get her cheap. She gives us a great deal on the gangbangs because of the "group discount".

She told us on Wednesday that she might be moving and getting out of the business soon and moving on with her "normal" life. Escorting was just a temporary thing for her. If you've met her you can see that she can do whatever she wants and we are lucky to have this window of opportunity with her.

She does 1-1's occasionally but rately and then prefers to see guys she's met before either 1-1 or met in a gangbang.

Mrmojo69
12-03-16, 13:03
Guys both Ariel and Brie are up for another party Sunday evening. Let me know if you want in. Probably 8 pm again. I'll find a location ASAP. 120 cover charge gets you into the party where I provide bottled water and Gatorade so no one gets dehydrated.

As always there is no promise or guarantee of any sexual activity as that could be illegal.

There will be a hot lady (or two) there that have, in previous parties, decided to do a gangbang with every guy there.

Due to travel, work, and holidays, this week will be my last chance for these parties until mid January.

P.S. Still editing footage from Wednesday will upload and send links ASAP.

Bawall69
12-03-16, 21:29
Guys both Ariel and Brie are up for another party Sunday evening. Let me know if you want in. Probably 8 pm again. I'll find a location ASAP. 120 cover charge gets you into the party where I provide bottled water and Gatorade so no one gets dehydrated.

As always there is no promise or guarantee of any sexual activity as that could be illegal.

There will be a hot lady (or two) there that have, in previous parties, decided to do a gangbang with every guy there.

Due to travel, work, and holidays, this week will be my last chance for these parties until mid January.

P.S. Still editing footage from Wednesday will upload and send links ASAP.Unless you decide to change it to Monday night, looks like I will be waiting till at least mid January.

Have fun where I cannot though.

Mrmojo69
12-03-16, 23:21

Both ladies impressed us all in their own unique ways.Here are a few photos of the ladies. Can't wait until Sunday (tomorrow) night.

Mrmojo69
12-03-16, 23:42
So those of us that attended, can we get a copy of the videos taken?I texted many of you links to the videos. If you were there Wednesday night and didn't get the link in text please PM me and I'll send you the link.

Johnny Mapalo
12-04-16, 03:19
Here are a few photos of the ladies. Can't wait until Sunday (tomorrow) night.Dude's got their shirts and underwear on. LOL.

Mrmojo69
12-04-16, 12:14

P.S. Still editing footage from Wednesday will upload and send links ASAP.This could be Ariels last gangbang. She's moving in January and quitting the biz.

Petey1015
12-04-16, 17:42
This could be Ariels last gangbang. She's moving in January and quitting the biz.They never quit the biz permanently because they miss that fast money.

2me4Looking2
12-05-16, 13:49

P.S. Still editing footage from Wednesday will upload and send links ASAP.Any chance of having one of these during business hours on a weekday? I'd love to attend, but weekends never work and nights are also extremely difficult.

MrHobbyist
12-05-16, 14:01
Any chance of having one of these during business hours on a weekday? I'd love to attend, but weekends never work and nights are also extremely difficult.Man, that would be fantastic!

Mrmojo69
12-05-16, 22:40
Guys I'm done organizing these for a while. I'm traveling a lot for work in the near future.

Both Brie and Sophie want to do more.

It's someone else's turn to lead the way.

It's been fun and I really appreciate all those that participated.

Meat Dumper
12-05-16, 22:41
Report intended for the gangbang noobs. I attended the Ariel / Tiffany party and had a good time. I'm new to the gangbang scene and struggled at first with maintaining wood. I'll say it's not for everyone and it helps to have a pretty freaky woman involved. At the party I just had to relax and focus on these freaks catching my nut. Lo and behold I ended up blowing in Tiffany's face and twice in Ariel. Wouldn't mind one last run with that one if she is indeed quitting the biz. Side note, I enjoyed chopping it up with a few guys from the board. Learned a lot from others experiences and ready to expand my mongering palate into the swinging world. Now if only I can catch a horny lonely housewife.

Allen981
12-06-16, 01:07
Guys I'm done organizing these for a while. I'm traveling a lot for work in the near future.

It's been fun and I really appreciate all those that participated.Very sorry I never made it; sounds like they were well run. That's not easy. All the best.

Allen981
12-06-16, 01:08
Man, that would be fantastic!Completely agree. A noon to 2 or 3 pm Thing would be awesome.

BigPapi87
12-06-16, 02:12
I know that I'm new here but would love to host a ganging with either Brie and Ariel at my home or any other suggested women. I'm not new to the lobbying scene however, and have many reviews of many different women on TER. My handle is BiGpPaPi if interested in perusing. If anyone is interested in giving me any pro-tips on setting one up, I'd gladly host. I'm intrigued by the idea of having two young freaks and a bunch of bareback enthusiasts like myself fucking every hole available. Hopefully something can be set up through me.

Island1981
12-06-16, 11:40

It's been fun and I really appreciate all those that participated.Thanks man. If there is someone with your experience I would love to help out.

Island1981
12-06-16, 12:06
I know that I'm new here but would love to host a ganging with either Brie and Ariel at my home or any other suggested women. I'm not new to the lobbying scene however, and have many reviews of many different women on TER. My handle is BiGpPaPi if interested in perusing. If anyone is interested in giving me any pro-tips on setting one up, I'd gladly host. I'm intrigued by the idea of having two young freaks and a bunch of bareback enthusiasts like myself fucking every hole available. Hopefully something can be set up through me.Sounds great man. One guy here has 2 cute black chicks that want to party in the future, one of them even did a few porn sites.

Bawall69
12-06-16, 13:53
I know that I'm new here but would love to host a ganging with either Brie and Ariel at my home or any other suggested women. I'm not new to the lobbying scene however, and have many reviews of many different women on TER. My handle is BiGpPaPi if interested in perusing. If anyone is interested in giving me any pro-tips on setting one up, I'd gladly host. I'm intrigued by the idea of having two young freaks and a bunch of bareback enthusiasts like myself fucking every hole available. Hopefully something can be set up through me.No offense. I am sure you are a great guy, and you may indeed be the best among us to set this up. However, I doubt you could get enough of our members to trust you till you have been around here a lot longer. Think what we would be risking if you arent who you claim to be.

P Connoisseur
12-06-16, 15:41

It's been fun and I really appreciate all those that participated.It appears Ariel is done with these parties. I so hope she is moving on to great things. It is kinda sad to see as she looks and sounds amazing but I think she needs to do what is best for her. I love the photos so far. Probably as close as I will ever get cause I doubt I would ever get the nerve to join in on any future party. Not sure why I replied other than to say it has been awesome seeing and hearing about these events.

ShyGuyAtlanta
12-06-16, 17:01
Any chance of having one of these during business hours on a weekday? I'd love to attend, but weekends never work and nights are also extremely difficult.I second that week of 12/19 !!

BigPapi87
12-06-16, 19:12
No offense. I am sure you are a great guy, and you may indeed be the best among us to set this up. However, I doubt you could get enough of our members to trust you till you have been around here a lot longer. Think what we would be risking if you arent who you claim to be.I gave out my TER handle so that you could see a "resume" of sorts. I would love to participate and pay my dues. I guess I just wanted to provide a substitute while Mrmojo69 takes his hiatus. If anyone does show interest I'll be here, wish I had known about these forums years ago.

PlaynAtl
12-06-16, 19:52
Last Sunday we had some really bad weather and sadly Ariel had a minor finder bender and wasn't able to make it. Don't worry Ariel is fine.

Out if 16 guys that said they were coming, only 5 actually showed up. That is one of the reasons I am not bothering to schedule anymore for now. I need a break. I am frustrated by all the guys full of BS about how they are going to attend then don't. Some are thoughtful and text me and let me know they can't make it. I have no issue with that, plans change. What frustrates me is when you plan for 16,3 or 4 let you know they can't make it, but only 5 show up.

The guys that did show up were very patient and we all helped to find another girl.

Sophie came to our rescue. Yes, the same Sophie that flaked out last week came through when we needed her this week!

She showed up and took care of the 4 of us that remained. One gentleman had to get back home before she arrived. Sophie took care of us all then we took a break so we could rest and recover. Then as soon as we said we were ready she did us again. She was a real party girl doing all we asked. She allows everything except anal. She swallows too which was really nice. Those that could, deposited more than one load into that tall thin heavily tattooed beauty.

She has a really tight pussy. Tightest I can remember. It stayed tight after 2 hours of nearly constant use too. The other gangbang girls stayed plenty tight all night too (most do, pussies are amazing) but Sophie's is tighter than any other I have sampled in recent years (and that's been at least 40 girls).

I didn't record much footage, with only 4 of us I could be in on the action pretty much all the time. But I will post a few stills of the action. If you get a chance to see her take it. Tell her "Will" sent you.Looks like this is her?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hey-there-are-you-ready-4-tha-ride-of-ur-life/39325473

MrMalik750
12-06-16, 19:54
Sounds great man. One guy here has 2 cute black chicks that want to party in the future, one of them even did a few porn sites.Yeah they are ready to do the party when do you think is a good time to set the party up before or after Christmas?

MrMalik750
12-06-16, 19:56
Last Sunday we had some really bad weather and sadly Ariel had a minor finder bender and wasn't able to make it. Don't worry Ariel is fine.

Out if 16 guys that said they were coming, only 5 actually showed up. That is one of the reasons I am not bothering to schedule anymore for now. I need a break. I am frustrated by all the guys full of BS about how they are going to attend then don't. Some are thoughtful and text me and let me know they can't make it. I have no issue with that, plans change. What frustrates me is when you plan for 16,3 or 4 let you know they can't make it, but only 5 show up.

The guys that did show up were very patient and we all helped to find another girl.

Sophie came to our rescue. Yes, the same Sophie that flaked out last week came through when we needed her this week!

She showed up and took care of the 4 of us that remained. One gentleman had to get back home before she arrived. Sophie took care of us all then we took a break so we could rest and recover. Then as soon as we said we were ready she did us again. She was a real party girl doing all we asked. She allows everything except anal. She swallows too which was really nice. Those that could, deposited more than one load into that tall thin heavily tattooed beauty.

She has a really tight pussy. Tightest I can remember. It stayed tight after 2 hours of nearly constant use too. The other gangbang girls stayed plenty tight all night too (most do, pussies are amazing) but Sophie's is tighter than any other I have sampled in recent years (and that's been at least 40 girls).

I didn't record much footage, with only 4 of us I could be in on the action pretty much all the time. But I will post a few stills of the action. If you get a chance to see her take it. Tell her "Will" sent you.I'm glade sophie showed up I'm going to have to thank her. For not making me look to bad LOL.

Mrmojo69
12-06-16, 19:59
Looks like this is her?

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hey-there-are-you-ready-4-tha-ride-of-ur-life/39325473Yes it is. Jump in if you haven't yet.

PlaynAtl
12-06-16, 20:08
Yes it is. Jump in if you haven't yet.Good to know. She looks very familiar. I think she may have been staying in the room with another provider I visited at some point. I will hit her up when I get back in Atlanta. It seems like all the gems crop up while I'm on the road.

Zipper34
12-07-16, 06:17

I didn't record much footage, with only 4 of us I could be in on the action pretty much all the time. But I will post a few stills of the action. If you get a chance to see her take it. Tell her "Will" sent you.Have to agree with you. If you aren't going to show up just send a text and say so. Glad Ariel is alright.

Lotsoffun201
12-07-16, 12:53

I didn't record much footage, with only 4 of us I could be in on the action pretty much all the time. But I will post a few stills of the action. If you get a chance to see her take it. Tell her "Will" sent you.Having set up gangbangs with civvie girls in the past, the rule of thumb is always to invite 2 or 3 times the number of guys you THINK you will need and figure 1/2-2/3 will not show up or come up with a reason to bail at the last minute. Its just the way things are. The fact you asked 16 to come and only 5 showed up indicates the numbers I mentioned are spot on. It is best to have a circle of "trusted" friends who have no issues with performance and are used to that scenario. You will have much more success that way.

Bawall69
12-07-16, 15:50
I gave out my TER handle so that you could see a "resume" of sorts. I would love to participate and pay my dues. I guess I just wanted to provide a substitute while Mrmojo69 takes his hiatus. If anyone does show interest I'll be here, wish I had known about these forums years ago.I saw your reference to your TER account. However, there are a couple problems with that.

1) while TER is a great site, it isn't a true forum and doesn't allow us to get to know eachother as well as this site.

2) We have no way of confirming that you are really the same person as the owner of the TER account you referenced. We cannot lie to LE legally, but they can definitely lie to us.

As I said initially, I mean no offence, and I have no specific reason to doubt you. I also acknowledge that we need a replacement host. I was merely pointing out the barriers.

Scup1958
12-08-16, 08:07
I saw your reference to your TER account. However, there are a couple problems with that.

1) while TER is a great site, it isn't a true forum and doesn't allow us to get to know eachother as well as this site.

2) We have no way of confirming that you are really the same person as the owner of the TER account you referenced. We cannot lie to LE legally, but they can definitely lie to us.

As I said initially, I mean no offence, and I have no specific reason to doubt you. I also acknowledge that we need a replacement host. I was merely pointing out the barriers.If BigPapi meets and fucks a few of the girls who are known to the board, and they confirm that he is a legitimate horn dog like the rest of us, it should be game on.

NoRug17
12-08-16, 22:57
If BigPapi meets and fucks a few of the girls who are known to the board, and they confirm that he is a legitimate horn dog like the rest of us, it should be game on.Would live another gang or bang on. They really are great.

2me4Looking2
12-09-16, 13:17
I saw your reference to your TER account. However, there are a couple problems with that.

As I said initially, I mean no offence, and I have no specific reason to doubt you. I also acknowledge that we need a replacement host. I was merely pointing out the barriers.Actually if he were to post something here and then go post the same thing to the public Atlanta board on TER with a date and time after the post here it would be pretty definite that he is who he says he is. It could be as simple as "Does anyone have any info on X provider?" The important thing is to say what you are going to post on here first. Assuming his TER handle has a long history of reviews then it's a pretty safe bet he is a monger.

Bawall69
12-09-16, 20:40
Actually if he were to post something here and then go post the same thing to the public Atlanta board on TER with a date and time after the post here it would be pretty definite that he is who he says he is. It could be as simple as "Does anyone have any info on X provider?" The important thing is to say what you are going to post on here first. Assuming his TER handle has a long history of reviews then it's a pretty safe bet he is a monger.He does have a long history of posting on TER, and definitely has a thing for BBFS.

BigPapi87
12-12-16, 03:43
I'm going to take advice and inquire about Jordan, hopefully this will put naysayers to rest.

http://georgia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/santa-baby-hurry-down-my-chimney-tonight-in-and-out/45702212

I'll post on TER under the Atlanta forums.

Dee47
12-12-16, 05:08
I've been searching for people to have a gangbang with for a couple of months now so that's what's led me here. So my question, when / where is the next bang bang?

GoodBuddy
12-12-16, 20:23
Having set up gangbangs with civvie girls in the past, the rule of thumb is always to invite 2 or 3 times the number of guys you THINK you will need and figure 1/2-2/3 will not show up or come up with a reason to bail at the last minute. Its just the way things are. The fact you asked 16 to come and only 5 showed up indicates the numbers I mentioned are spot on. It is best to have a circle of "trusted" friends who have no issues with performance and are used to that scenario. You will have much more success that way.By Mojo's organizing, the last 3 have trended the same. Keep in mind not everyone stays the entire length of booking, and some are late arrivals (I tend to work late, but if count on a few benchwarmers & "PUT ME IN COACH! I'm READY TO PLAY!

Island1981
12-13-16, 14:08
By Mojo's organizing, the last 3 have trended the same. Keep in mind not everyone stays the entire length of booking, and some are late arrivals (I tend to work late, but if count on a few benchwarmers & "PUT ME IN COACH! I'm READY TO PLAY!Mojo did a GREAT JOB at hosting. If someone can set the same standards I would be game too. I would be glad to contribute towards a hotel room. The girls he selected were great too.

Mrmojo69
12-16-16, 22:17
Having set up gangbangs with civvie girls in the past, the rule of thumb is always to invite 2 or 3 times the number of guys you THINK you will need and figure 1/2-2/3 will not show up or come up with a reason to bail at the last minute. Its just the way things are. The fact you asked 16 to come and only 5 showed up indicates the numbers I mentioned are spot on. It is best to have a circle of "trusted" friends who have no issues with performance and are used to that scenario. You will have much more success that way.We do have a really good core group of guys that show up when they say they will and share the ladies well with each other. I'll setup another one after the holidays as soon as I'm back in Atlanta.

I know weather was a real factor on the last one.

MrHobbyist
12-17-16, 04:06
We do have a really good core group of guys that show up when they say they will and share the ladies well with each other. I'll setup another one after the holidays as soon as I'm back in Atlanta.

I know weather was a real factor on the last one.Would you consider doing one during the week? I don't know about anyone else, but it is so much easier to commit to a weekday hook-up than a weekend. I can plan a weekend, but often, my plans get changed for me. Just a thought.

Mrmojo69
12-17-16, 16:27
Would you consider doing one during the week? I don't know about anyone else, but it is so much easier to commit to a weekday hook-up than a weekend. I can plan a weekend, but often, my plans get changed for me. Just a thought.I've done a few during the week on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Many fellows have asked that I do one during daytime. But I can't due to work.

Elvis Lives
12-19-16, 10:48

It's been fun and I really appreciate all those that participated.Hey looks like you are trying to put something on in Nashville with Ariel, are you back in the game?

Mrmojo69
12-19-16, 14:12
Hey looks like you are trying to put something on in Nashville with Ariel, are you back in the game?Not with Ariel. I wish that were possible. I did use her photos just to show the Nashville guys what these parties usually entail. I'm in Nashville until sometime in January, figured I'd try one here. So far only a little interest. Maybe it's the holidays.

I'll organize some more in Atlanta as soon as I get back there (sometime in January).

Island1981
12-20-16, 18:28
Not with Ariel. I wish that were possible. I did use her photos just to show the Nashville guys what these parties usually entail. I'm in Nashville until sometime in January, figured I'd try one here. So far only a little interest. Maybe it's the holidays.

I'll organize some more in Atlanta as soon as I get back there (sometime in January).I definitely am looking forward to more parties here in Atlanta. The parties are also a good opportunity for the girls to network and get regulars too. It's a win win for everyone.

Atanok
12-20-16, 18:38
Not with Ariel. I wish that were possible. I did use her photos just to show the Nashville guys what these parties usually entail. I'm in Nashville until sometime in January, figured I'd try one here. So far only a little interest. Maybe it's the holidays.

I'll organize some more in Atlanta as soon as I get back there (sometime in January).I would be down! Never done one and have always wanted to be part of one.

NoRug17
12-21-16, 09:54
I would be down! Never done one and have always wanted to be part of one.Oh they are great, some fun with eatching and participation is great.

Atanok
12-21-16, 21:11
Oh they are great, some fun with eatching and participation is great.I saw pics from the last one with Ariel and Brie and wished I was there. Sad Ariel is leaving before I had the chance to see her.

Mrmojo69
12-21-16, 22:13
Next week maybe Monday night or Tuesday night? 7 or 8 pm start time.

Atanok
12-21-16, 23:51
Next week maybe Monday night or Tuesday night? 7 or 8 pm start time.Where and with who?

I am more than likely in either way.

Firm Offer
12-22-16, 01:23
Hey guys, I have a friend that's very interested in joining our party. She's on the larger side, I'd say a small BBW. I spoke with MrMojo about her and he suggested I post the pictures I have for your approval. Please let me know if you think you'd enjoy her skills. She is a 39 year old MILF, been in the biz for 6 years but never done a gangbang, She's very interested. Please share your thoughts.

Srod1234
12-22-16, 01:42
Hey guys, I have a friend that's very interested in joining our party. She's on the larger side, I'd say a small BBW. I spoke with MrMojo about her and he suggested I post the pictures I have for your approval. Please let me know if you think you'd enjoy her skills. She is a 39 year old MILF, been in the biz for 6 years but never done a gangbang, She's very interested. Please share your thoughts.Does she do 1 on1 sessions. If so would appreciate pm her #.

Mrmojo69
12-22-16, 03:12
Hey guys, I have a friend that's very interested in joining our party. She's on the larger side, I'd say a small BBW. I spoke with MrMojo about her and he suggested I post the pictures I have for your approval. Please let me know if you think you'd enjoy her skills. She is a 39 year old MILF, been in the biz for 6 years but never done a gangbang, She's very interested. Please share your thoughts.I prefer girls that are average to petite. But to be fair, I see lots of you guys posting great reviews of some larger ladies. So clearly, not everyone has the same taste in ladies. There should be parties for each kind of girl.

Other guys have found many hot black girls that want to do these gang bangs too. Again, not my preference but don't let that slow anyone down. There are lots of guys here who would love a party with these ladies.

Just because I prefer skinny white gals, don't let me limit the market for gang bangs. Bring on the parties for all types of fun ladies! Celebrate our diversity:).

Mrmojo69
12-22-16, 13:52
I am planning to have a party Tuesday evening, starting at 7 pm and goes until she says it's over. With the assistance of some local fellows I have found this little lady, Jessica, to party with us. She is new to being outnumbered by guys so this is a new experience for her. She mentioned that she isn't Greek friendly but is very friendly otherwise.

Admission fee is 120.

Location will be as close to midtown as I can find a decent and affordable place.

PM me to get on the list. I will PM you my phone number so and text you the details as they develop. I will not publish the list of attendees.

I will record pics and video on my phone. I will edit it and share links with all attendees.

If you get on the list but can't make it please let me know.

I will book an additional girl if we have enough interest.

Girls appreciate tips!

Same rules as usual:

1) No male-male contact.

2) No pics / video of guys faces.

3) Respect her rules.

4) Bring your own covers. They may or may not be necessary but better safe than sorry.

5) Don't be rude.

Disclaimer: Admission fee covers room, water, other non-alcoholic beverage, and misc other supplies. Admission fee does not imply or guarantee any sexual activity (that could be considered illegal).

MrHobbyist
12-23-16, 05:14
I am planning to have a party Tuesday evening, starting at 7 pm and goes until she says it's over. With the assistance of some local fellows I have found this little lady, Jessica, to party with us. She is new to being outnumbered by guys so this is a new experience for her. She mentioned that she isn't Greek friendly but is very friendly otherwise.

Admission fee is 120.

Dude,

Thanks so much for arranging these. I know it's got to be a pain in the ass. I so want to get in on one of these. If you are ever able to do one during the weekdays mornings or afternoons, please let me know. I just can't get out at night very often. I thought I was going to be able to go the last time but someone changed her mind about going out of town so that blew it.

Mstekh
12-23-16, 08:30

Admission fee is 120.

Location will be as close to midtown as I can find a decent and affordable place.

PM me to get on the list. I will PM you my phone number so and text you the details as they develop. I will not publish the list of attendees.

I will record pics and video on my phone. I will edit it and share links with all attendees.

Girls appreciate tips!

Same rules as usual:

1) No male-male contact.

3) Respect her rules.

4) Bring your own covers. They may or may not be necessary but better safe than sorry.

5) Don't be rude.

Disclaimer: Admission fee covers room, water, other non-alcoholic beverage, and misc other supplies. Admission fee does not imply or guarantee any sexual activity (that could be considered illegal).Does she do BBFS?

Mrmojo69
12-23-16, 11:24
Does she do BBFS?PM. Those questions.

Mrmojo69
12-26-16, 01:57

Admission fee is 120.

Girls appreciate tips!

Same rules as usual:

1) No male-male contact.

3) Respect her rules.

5) Don't be rude.

Disclaimer: Admission fee covers room, water, other non-alcoholic beverage, and misc other supplies. Admission fee does not imply or guarantee any sexual activity (that could be considered illegal).Jessica reconfirmed with me today that she is still coming to entertain us at this party. I've also been chatting up a few other girls in case we need more than one. I'll post pics as soon as I lock in on another girl.

Shelby Paige said she would do it but would not discuss it until the day of the event. Most of these ladies don't like to think ahead more than one or two hours it seems.

PlaynAtl
12-26-16, 14:45
Shelby Paige said she would do it but would not discuss it until the day of the event. Most of these ladies don't like to think ahead more than one or two hours it seems.YMMV, but based on past experience, she is likely to flake out on you.

Mrmojo69
12-26-16, 15:53
So far I have Jessica reconfirmed as of yesterday. This morning I reconfirmed Kesha that she is coming too. http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/model-looking-body-let-me-make-your-day/32310872.

I have a few other girls waiting as backups to these two. Will post up pics of Kesha as soon as she sends them to me.

Mrmojo69
12-26-16, 17:37
So far I have Jessica reconfirmed as of yesterday. This morning I reconfirmed Kesha that she is coming too. http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/model-looking-body-let-me-make-your-day/32310872.

I have a few other girls waiting as backups to these two. Will post up pics of Kesha as soon as she sends them to me.Here's Kesha.