PDA

View Full Version : Candace behind Show Palace

Trust Lust
05-07-11, 22:41
I went for one last cruise this morning after swearing up and down that I was done with the SW scene for good. This place called Pzzazio's, I'm in the habit of calling, Show Palace, features SW's from time to time. These are the bootleggers to be found around closing time on th BW frontage. I kept making "Indy Laps" at the furniture store's road / Industrial Blvd / SoCo and back to BW frontage. Finally I trolled Candace from the deep blue sea on Industrial Blvd.It's a safer stroll back there, and the savy Show Palace consumer, aware that it's all pink on the inside, is also aware of how to save moolah on it.

Candace, a 5'5" WSW with short blonde hair, had a plain personality and probably went 6 or 7 on the scale. Her figure doesn't have much to offer or she'd been 2 notches higher. I've picked up there in the past, and the puss has been better than the $200. 00 stuff than you get from the nude bars. This time it was the uglier version of something on par with the topless bar puss. We agreed on 40, and she insisted on cover only after we got on location. I finally got her to suck it enough for me to get hard, but it went limp before I could get the rubber on. She wouldn't suck it anymore, so I wanted my money back. She wouldn't give it back, so I gently started trying to peel her garments for it. Finally she agreed to let me go BB fo another 20, so I wadded it in and it finally got about as hard as a stale marshmellow. I may as well have dipped a washcloth in warm water and wrapped around my dick for as worthless as she was. Not only that she gave off a rotten egg odor with some sort of chemical stinch mixed in. Maybe the medical students from rich families, who frequent the Show Palace ("Study Hall") , are turned on by these kind of girls.