PDA

View Full Version : Cruise

Trust Lust
04-28-11, 02:59
I went out tonite for a cruise. Everything on the Southside was horribly undoable, so I decided to try the 12th Street scene myself. I saw WSW with shoulder length brunette hair and a scare crow face. Some miserably desperately decayed soul in a copper SUV finally got to her. Directly afterwards he was pulled over at Cedar. They had him cuffed and standing behind the interceptor while she was uncuffed and on the sidewalk. During the meanitime, I made a run over to the Ace Notel on Manor; I always scored better over there. I didn't see anything other than a tramp urinating in public, so the degradation for an SW environment was in place.

Next, I cruised Harmon to check out the Deluxe, someone by the name of Michelle had slipped thru the city ordinance that has stymied the notel industry. I picked her and we went to her room before I remembered her from a few dates I'd already had with her. She has this technique of undressing only enough to do a BB straight up and down fuck wo any fondling or sucking of the tits. I don't recall any BJ either, and she has a way making all of this mutual. Mutual it was, once my memory clicked in, so I left. She was even mutual about that too, not throwing any temper tantrum, etc; she's a rare 30 that stinks profusely by the way.

On my way back south, I passed Southside on 35, towing the seized SUV. I went down Woodward and may have seen Melanie in front of St. Ed's on the sidewalk. She was talking on her bone, and wouldn't respond to me. I was in a different car from when I used to date her, so I couldn't have expected her to remember me. I turned around at the HD to get a better look, and she started waving me off with one hand while waving someone else on with the other. Someone coming off the 35 frontage, whom she was speaaking to on the cell, had followed directions and she steps into the street to get inito the john's SUV. This cofirms what's she told me before about charging $350 for it when she's jailhouse rebushed, etc. And goes out from Facebook. A dog in heat, that slips out, exhibits the same trait towards two masters I've already experienced and observed over the years.