PDA

View Full Version : California in H-Town

Nfamous
04-23-11, 17:47
Story Here:

Got lucky in Houston

Stayed around Westchase on Westheimer. There are a ton of Sc's within a 5mile radius.

Wanted somethin different so ended up@Onyx. Black dancers but ended up with Chinese / Indian for TO.

Let me paint the picture.

I arrived around 1:30am. The bar was closing@2am. I quickly grabbed about 4-5 drinks and slammed the 1st 3 down. One double shot of Belvy. 2 heinekens. Thereafter, a shot of patron and another heineken. As I sat down, a blck dancer came over to chat (when I 1st arrived). I sent her away and told her to circle back around in 15mins. I wanted to chk out the club. I saw a Mexican J-lo type and couldn't resist buying her a drink@the bar. She came back to my table, we chatted. She then asked if I wanted a dance. I told her I did but I wanted to see her on stage first. She said she had to let the DJ know bc she wasnt on the dance schedule. As soon as she left to do that some dude grabbed her for a LD for his GF. Soon after, another dancer came over. She said she was Chinese / Mexican / Black and she was gorgeous. Nice C cups, smooth skin, and long wavy hair, and, she smelled great too.

She sat rite down w / o me askin and asked the general questions. I guess she mustve warmed up bc she started tellin me where she was from, how long she had been a dancer, and all kinds of personal topics. So, after 15 mins of talkin, I was thinkin when is she going to ask for a dance, but she didn't. It was after 2am, and people were starting to leave bc they don't serve alchohol after. I eventually asked her to give a LD bc she was so fine. Her LD was so erotic, the dancer next to us was like "Wow, Girl, Can I get some of that yall doing, ummph"

After the dance I decided to give her my test. Test: Ask the dancer to do several things like sit, stand, turn around but ask like 3 times. Also ask to go get you a napkin or some ice. If she does it w / o givin you a hard time, she may be into you. Its a simple test that works for me. But I told her I was lookin for a real reason to come back to Houston, and, I wanted to spend some time with her. She said ok you can see me at the club when you come back. After some explanations about why would I come all the way to Houston to come to a club, she agreed to go back to my hotel and spend some time before I left@7am. I thought it was odd we didn't mention money. But that is some Cali love right there. She said she couldn't let the club see her leave with a customer so meet her in the parkin lot. She also said," I don't know what you think, but, I am not going to have sex with you."

We get back to the Hotel and talk for about 20mins. I then asked if I could undress her. We laid down, and as I was sucking on her nipples I could tell she loved it bc of her breathing. I could see her body loosening up. She then said it was her turn to suck mine and if I had ever had that done. After this, I started to strroke her shavened kitty and listen to her moan while I was sucking those C cups and long nipples of hers. She really had a smooth body w / a really nice shaven puzzy. I then asked her if she could make herself cum for me. She went into the restroom and washed her hands. When she came back she started masturbating and asked if I could please suck on her nipplez bc she loved the way It makes me horny she said. She said,"Oh Baby, I am going to cum now, keep suckin my nipplez." After she nutted, she said she needed a minute to recoop. She then grabbed my schlong and started strokin it again from the head to the ballz. I asked for a BJCIM and FS, but she said no I don't know you like that. I was like WTF.

? But I told her I had a condom and her reply was "really" I put it on and she proceeded to give a really great CBJ. Felt like I didn't have one on. It was so good I grabbed her under her legs and pulled her down on the bed so I could get between her legs. She gave me the look, and I said "I want to fk you" She said I told you I won't have sex with you. So she grabbed my cock and we simulated fking. Simulation: She allowed me to get between her legs (missionary style) held my cock by the base and placed it on the tip of her clit while we grinded it out. She would hold the pipe in her hand and rub it around her puzzy but not let it penetrate.

I busted a serious nutt and I think she did too. She moaned in my ear in a low tone voice how freaky this was and how good this made her feel. Definitely some freaky shit goin on. I; the never done that w / o actually being deep inside a vagina but would repeat. She took my # and said she'd call and we'd get together when I am back in Houston.

This girl was the best all the way around. Nothin like Cali love. I handed her five twenty dollar bills and told her I it was for her time bc she works as a dancer for a reason. So I wanted to help. We went to our cars, and I couldn't help but grab another handful of that ass. Off to the airport I went. Made it there about 30 mins before flight time. Had a great time in Houston.

=============================================

Hi Nfamous,

With all due respect, why did you think this topic justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson

Nfamous
04-28-11, 00:06
My apologies,

I think I did it wrong I wanted it to go in the Stripclub Reports.

Story Here:

Got lucky in Houston

Stayed around Westchase on Westheimer. There are a ton of Sc's within a 5mile radius.

Wanted somethin different so ended up@Onyx. Black dancers but ended up with Chinese / Indian for TO.

Let me paint the picture.

I arrived around 1:30am. The bar was closing@2am. I quickly grabbed about 4-5 drinks and slammed the 1st 3 down. One double shot of Belvy. 2 heinekens. Thereafter, a shot of patron and another heineken. As I sat down, a blck dancer came over to chat (when I 1st arrived). I sent her away and told her to circle back around in 15mins. I wanted to chk out the club. I saw a Mexican J-lo type and couldn't resist buying her a drink@the Bar. She came back to my table, we chatted. She then asked if I wanted a dance. I told her I did but I wanted to see her on stage first. She said she had to let the DJ know bc she wasnt on the dance schedule. As soon as she left to do that some dude grabbed her for a LD for his GF. Soon after, another dancer came over. She said she was Chinese / Mexican / Black and she was gorgeous. Nice C cups, smooth skin, and long wavy hair, and, she smelled great too.

She sat rite down w / o me askin and asked the general questions. I guess she mustve warmed up bc she started tellin me where she was from, how long she had been a dancer, and all kinds of personal topics. So, after 15 mins of talkin, I was thinkin when is she going to ask for a dance, but she didn't. It was after 2am, and people were starting to leave bc they don't serve alchohol after. I eventually asked her to give a LD bc she was so fine. Her LD was so erotic, the dancer next to us was like "Wow, Girl, Can I get some of that yall doing, ummph"

After the dance I decided to give her my test. Test: Ask the dancer to do several things like sit, stand, turn around but ask like 3 times. Also ask to go get you a napkin or some ice. If she does it w / o givin you a hard time, she may be into you. Its a simple test that works for me. But I told her I was lookin for a real reason to come back to Houston, and, I wanted to spend some time with her. She said ok you can see me at the club when you come back. After some explanations about why would I come all the way to Houston to come to a club, she agreed to go back to my hotel and spend some time before I left@7am. I thought it was odd we didn't mention money. But that is some Cali love right there. She said she couldn't let the club see her leave with a customer so meet her in the parkin lot. She also said," I don't know what you think, but, I am not going to have sex with you."

We get back to the Hotel and talk for about 20mins. I then asked if I could undress her. We laid down, and as I was sucking on her nipples I could tell she loved it bc of her breathing. I could see her body loosening up. She then said it was her turn to suck mine and if I had ever had that done. After this, I started to strroke her shavened kitty and listen to her moan while I was sucking those C cups and long nipples of hers. She really had a smooth body w / a really nice shaven puzzy. I then asked her if she could make herself cum for me. She went into the restroom and washed her hands. When she came back she started masturbating and asked if I could please suck on her nipplez bc she loved the way It makes me horny she said. She said,"Oh Baby, I am going to cum now, keep suckin my nipplez." After she nutted, she said she needed a minute to recoop. She then grabbed my schlong and started strokin it again from the head to the ballz. I asked for a BJCIM and FS, but she said no I don't know you like that. I was like WTF.

? But I told her I had a condom and her reply was "really" I put it on and she proceeded to give a really great CBJ. Felt like I didn't have one on. It was so good I grabbed her under her legs and pulled her down on the bed so I could get between her legs. She gave me the look, and I said "I want to fk you" She said I told you I won't have sex with you. So she grabbed my cock and we simulated fking. Simulation: She allowed me to get between her legs (missionary style) held my cock by the base and placed it on the tip of her clit while we grinded it out. She would hold the pipe in her hand and rub it around her puzzy but not let it penetrate.

I busted a serious nutt and I think she did too. She moaned in my ear in a low tone voice how freaky this was and how good this made her feel. Definitely some freaky shit goin on. I; the never done that w / o actually being deep inside a vagina but would repeat. She took my # and said she'd call and we'd get together when I am back in Houston.

This girl was the best all the way around. Nothin like Cali love. I handed her five twenty dollar bills and told her I it was for her time bc she works as a dancer for a reason. So I wanted to help. We went to our cars, and I couldn't help but grab another handful of that ass. Off to the airport I went. Made it there about 30 mins before flight time. Had a great time in Houston.

=============================================

Hi Nfamous,

With all due respect, why did you think this topic justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson