PDA

View Full Version : 4 Hands in West Medford

Sebastian6
03-24-11, 09:25
Decided to check out the West Medford AMP that advertises on BP. Hadn't seen any reviews of it so figured would TOFTT. It is located in an apartment building, slightly dingy, near a Dunkin Donuts. There were three older women, maybe late 30s to 40s, in the apartment, all average looks. They must have been bored as they pushed a four-hand massage for $120, and I decided to take it. It is a good massage, interesting as much of it was roughly synchronized. They would both massage my arm, following the same pattern together. Some nice teasing while I was on my stomach. Once I flipped, there was UTC permitted, both top and bottom, with both women. Now that was quite exciting. The finish was quite exciting and very pleasing. It was surely one of the more unique offerings available, and I would repeat.

Rito1
03-24-11, 09:35
You should have posted this in Massage Parlor Reports instead of making a whole new fourm.

Decided to check out the West Medford AMP that advertises on BP. Hadn't seen any reviews of it so figured would TOFTT. It is located in an apartment building, slightly dingy, near a Dunkin Donuts. There were three older women, maybe late 30s to 40s, in the apartment, all average looks. They must have been bored as they pushed a four-hand massage for $120, and I decided to take it. It is a good massage, interesting as much of it was roughly synchronized. They would both massage my arm, following the same pattern together. Some nice teasing while I was on my stomach. Once I flipped, there was UTC permitted, both top and bottom, with both women. Now that was quite exciting. The finish was quite exciting and very pleasing. It was surely one of the more unique offerings available, and I would repeat.

Sebastian6
03-26-11, 09:49
Sorry, that was a mistake. Can a moderator fix that?

You should have posted this in Massage Parlor Reports instead of making a whole new fourm.