PDA

View Full Version : ISO info on Sarah Stunning

Santa66
02-17-11, 18:23
Wondering if anyone knows if this provider offers any type of ending other than HJ. I'm not looking for FS, but something of an oral nature (preferably uncovered) would be ideal. Please PM me if you're more comfortable with it. Here's her recent ad on BP:

Sarah Stunning's Stellar Massage for VIP Gentlemen. 34 report ad

Posted: February 16, 2011, 12:21 AM.

With rave reviews and a sensuous and stellar touch, let Sarah ease your daily stresses and melt into an oasis. Located in a beautiful office just one hour North of Boston, Sarah offers the very best in healing touch. Gorgeous, classy, and seeking business executive, VIP gentlemen who are discerning and demand only the best. Must provide Verifiable full name and business phone. Weekdays 8am to 5pm. Advance notice best. Email for a slice of heaven!

Poster's age: 34.

Santa66
02-21-11, 11:12
Can you please remove this report, as I have been admonished by another member that it may compromise the provider in question? Thank you.

Santa66

Guest123
02-28-11, 10:50
...it may compromise the provider in question...If anything is going to "compromise" her, it'll be her steady stream of ads that she posts. Besides, she does her own "verification" process so what's the worry? This board is intended for posting reviews and exchanging information about providers. If you want to do it via PM that's fine, but that's not the intent here. I say post the information for other members to benefit from.

Am I right or wrong?

Guest123