PDA

View Full Version : Camarillo

Donalds
02-11-11, 09:12
Well it looks like the only known MP offering anything in the way of fun has moved to "the dark side" and gone legit!

Han's (or Huan's) on Daily Drive has been busted in the past, and I guess they finally gave up. It's now a foot and body place called Camarillo Day Spa. Probably more money to be made and without the hassles. The location in a famiily mall was never right, and offered too much visability.

These photos are from 2/7/11 So you can all cross this one off your list.

Nutzoid
02-11-11, 12:18
Well it looks like the only known MP offering anything in the way of fun has moved to "the dark side" and gone legit!

Han's (or Huan's) on Daily Drive has been busted in the past, and I guess they finally gave up. It's now a foot and body place called Camarillo Day Spa. Probably more money to be made and without the hassles. The location in a famiily mall was never right, and offered too much visability.

These photos are from 2/7/11 So you can all cross this one off your list. Donalds, did you TOFTT? You are right the place is in the wrong area. It isn't a bad location for legit business. Maybe with Brennans opening up and the dreadful service at massage envy and the place on Lantana they will do well with the wealthy clients in Camarillo. Afterall there is a need for therpeutic massage.

More cities are only allowing certified licensed california massage therapists. We are likely to be seeing more legit places taking over the rub and tugs. Cause doesn't it take soemthing like 500 hours of training? I would think most working girls would rather do incall and outcall w / o proper license rather than spend that kind of money and time just to be in a brick and mortar building.

Nutzoid
06-06-11, 10:54
Donald, I know you saw this on the world site but I thought I would post this here fo rthe other mongers.

Camarillo

Tried Camarillo Day Spa, got the brush off. Great massage. But, nothing going on at Camarillo Day Spa on Daily, formerly HANS. It is not a great location anyway for mongering.

The place on Lantana is busy. I noticed the traffic the other day when I went and had dinner in one of the restaurants in the same mini mall. So, I went in a got a 50 dollar one hour massage. Jennifer who was working at HANS is working at this place. Light inner thigh touching and kneeding like bread. The way she gives a massage it is difficult to reach her for a feel. Not a great massage. On the flip she starts to giggle at my flag pole and touches lightly around the area. I show her old glory and got the normal,"no not me I can't do that routine". I end up getting a excellent HE but she wouldn't let me touch her. She is Chinese around 38 years old, nice body, very ordinary face, not much makeup. Lilly is cute a bubbly there and probably offers the same and wears way to much makeup. The place is way to busy for nothing to be going on. Tipped 30 dollars. But my guess nothing more than a rub and tug, no FS. I probably won't be back.

PlayerN818
02-02-16, 14:07
Stopped by recently on a trip through Camarillo. Freeway close, very convenient. Right next to a christian place, which I found amusing. Older providers here, no young hotties. Great massage, deep muscle work. Good teasing and nice ending. . 4 for hh and. 4 tip.

Nutzoid
04-12-16, 15:07
Stopped by recently on a trip through Camarillo. Freeway close, very convenient. Right next to a christian place, which I found amusing. Older providers here, no young hotties. Great massage, deep muscle work. Good teasing and nice ending. . 4 for hh and. 4 tip.Ditto, talented massage. Older lady has a handle things well. . 5 hour, . 4 tip.

AsianEater
04-30-16, 16:04
Stopped by recently on a trip through Camarillo. Freeway close, very convenient. Right next to a christian place, which I found amusing. Older providers here, no young hotties. Great massage, deep muscle work. Good teasing and nice ending. . 4 for hh and. 4 tip.Checked this place out a couple of days ago and enjoyed it. Ladies are older but I like the old ones. Awesome massage for full hour and a nice hand job with prostate massage. Anyone get more than a handy here? I had Lily and she was just the right size for a nice long 69 session.

Nutzoid
05-02-16, 02:09
Checked this place out a couple of days ago and enjoyed it. Ladies are older but I like the old ones. Awesome massage for full hour and a nice hand job with prostate massage. Anyone get more than a handy here? I had Lily and she was just the right size for a nice long 69 session.I tried three time to get more than a HJ. The last time I asked if she had a boyfriend. She replied, no I have husband.

LOL Yes, maybe a husband in China! Bet he doesn't know she's doing handies. She not much to look at but she is very sweet. Does a great massage and goes out of her way to give a happy ending. I have enjoyed her little titties but nothing more.

PlayerN818
05-19-16, 10:42
I tried three time to get more than a HJ. The last time I asked if she had a boyfriend. She replied, no I have husband.

LOL Yes, maybe a husband in China! Bet he doesn't know she's doing handies. She not much to look at but she is very sweet. Does a great massage and goes out of her way to give a happy ending. I have enjoyed her little titties but nothing more.Stopped by again recently. Got the older MMS. I was a bit baked, so I didn't mind. Tiny thing, but man can she work your muscles. Kind of rough hands, and I was thinking I might forgo the HE. She went to get the hot towel to wipe down my back, and a much younger girl walked in with it. Nice surprise. A bit of leg work, to a PM, to the flip and good HE. MMS came back in with the hot towel for that cleanup and proceeded to do the rest of the (really good) massage. Even got a bit of a pedicure. Maybe it's because they were slow, but I got 1. 5 hrs for my. 5 I'll definitely go back when I'm in town. Tipped .5 because of the extra effort and provider switch.

Conejo Joe
05-23-16, 13:52
I wished this happened more often, I've only been lucky to have this happen once. Specialization economy, haha.