PDA

View Full Version : Some tips and locations 4 u newbies

Willy Word
01-15-11, 02:06
I used to post quite frequently on here but haven't for a while. But I do see alot of you that are newer to this having some trouble finding girls so I will do my best to help you all out at least a little bit. The following is some of the places to pick up girls. This will be long so I'll probably do more then one post. But I'll start with the westside since it easily has the most activity.

Westside. Martin Luther King BLVD can have street walkers all the way from a block or two west of Grand thru Ogden ave in wellston. With that being said some spots they are rare and some spots are 24/7. Let's start with the hottest spots. Probably the most known spot is between kingshighway and union. If your driving west on mlk between these two they will be standing on the right side at MLK and Academy. If you see girls standing right there then yes they are working. (pretty much all BSW's and you will usually find the best looking ones in this area) However it is also common to see them walking anywhere on that sidewalk between academy and union. So if they are more toward union and you arent sure just make eye contact and they will let you know. U can also actually turn on academy and take the loop around back down Paulian and hit union. Sometimes you can pick them off as they are coming to work from that way. Keep in mind that you are in west st louis so I don't want to see anyone get into any problems. So don't stop for any males period if your not from out there.

Now with that being said there is another stroll right next to this one and it is on Academy between Page and MLK. Lately this spot has been money and they are usually around wells or ridge but I've seen them everywhere on that strip. Again mostly all BSW's but I have seen a few WSW's that were in there 20's and pretty good in SW looks and waaaaaaaaay better then the 80 year old WSW's on s broadway. So the best route to take overall is to combine this with the other one. You can take kingshighway to page. Go west. And take that first right on Academy. Then when you get to MLK go west again and you will the one's previously discussed on union. Also note. Many times if you take that right on union going towards highway 70 you can catch them coming down union to work these areas. I've picked off many of them just like that.

Now passing union and going west on mlk until you get to hamilton there is really no distinct spot in which they stay. You can find SW's anywhere on this street at any given time. So just look at them and if they're workin you will know it. Civilian girls do walk these streets to though but you should be able to tell. Keep in mind that alot of times you will find the regular civilian girls right around arlington because they're is a bar there that people hang out at. Now SW's can be there to but be sure you actually get the signal.

Now the next real hotspot going west is mlk and hamilton. And you can also take that right on hamilton and find them close to theodosia. However keep in mind that this is one of the bigger dope spots on the westside and they do shoot alot over there. And if you are white police are most likely to flag you right here. Because they will say one for your safety. And two to make sure your not doing anything your supposed to. They are really only likely to flag you though if you take that right on hamilton. Do they do it all the time. Of course not just givin you a heads up that I have seen it done. Now the quality of SW's around here is generally less than academy and mlk. However I have also found some of the best one's I've ever got here so it's really hit and miss. If you do get one there I recommend taking them a little bit south of that area cause the northern section is extremely hot for every problem you don't want from police to violence.

The next spot going west on mlk is when you hit hodiamont take a left. They will work anywhere on hodiamont between mlk and page. They could be anywhere along there. Almost always black SW's and tend to be the worst ones in comparison to every where else I've discussed. However you never know what you might find.

If your not from these kind of city areas I can't stress enough to use your sense out there. Don't stop for any males period. No exceptions. Cause if your white they will test you. However if you just go there with your mission in mind and play by the rules you will generally have absolutely no problems in any these areas. Ya they are crime ridden but if your cool people aren't going to bug you. I think this is a good stopping point for the first post but I'll move to the next areas of the city in the next ones. Hopefully this stuff will help some of you. And just as a quick reference.

Westside. Best Girls in the city. High Crime.

Northside. All mixed up. (some areas extremely dangerous)

Southside. Second best strolls in the city girl wise. Very little crime risk.

Eastside. Where crackhead SW's go to retire but I have found an exception or two. Crime rate depends on where you are. More specifics later

M6393
02-05-11, 13:41
I used to post quite frequently on here but haven't for a while. But I do see alot of you that are newer to this having some trouble finding girls so I will do my best to help you all out at least a little bit. The following is some of the places to pick up girls. This will be long so I'll probably do more then one post. But I'll start with the westside since it easily has the most activity.

Westside. Martin Luther King BLVD can have street walkers all the way from a block or two west of Grand thru Ogden ave in wellston. With that being said some spots they are rare and some spots are 24/7. Let's start with the hottest spots. Probably the most known spot is between kingshighway and union. If your driving west on mlk between these two they will be standing on the right side at MLK and Academy. If you see girls standing right there then yes they are working. (pretty much all BSW's and you will usually find the best looking ones in this area) However it is also common to see them walking anywhere on that sidewalk between academy and union. So if they are more toward union and you arent sure just make eye contact and they will let you know. U can also actually turn on academy and take the loop around back down Paulian and hit union. Sometimes you can pick them off as they are coming to work from that way. Keep in mind that you are in west st louis so I don't want to see anyone get into any problems. So don't stop for any males period if your not from out there.

Now with that being said there is another stroll right next to this one and it is on Academy between Page and MLK. Lately this spot has been money and they are usually around wells or ridge but I've seen them everywhere on that strip. Again mostly all BSW's but I have seen a few WSW's that were in there 20's and pretty good in SW looks and waaaaaaaaay better then the 80 year old WSW's on s broadway. So the best route to take overall is to combine this with the other one. You can take kingshighway to page. Go west. And take that first right on Academy. Then when you get to MLK go west again and you will the one's previously discussed on union. Also note. Many times if you take that right on union going towards highway 70 you can catch them coming down union to work these areas. I've picked off many of them just like that.

Now passing union and going west on mlk until you get to hamilton there is really no distinct spot in which they stay. You can find SW's anywhere on this street at any given time. So just look at them and if they're workin you will know it. Civilian girls do walk these streets to though but you should be able to tell. Keep in mind that alot of times you will find the regular civilian girls right around arlington because they're is a bar there that people hang out at. Now SW's can be there to but be sure you actually get the signal.

Now the next real hotspot going west is mlk and hamilton. And you can also take that right on hamilton and find them close to theodosia. However keep in mind that this is one of the bigger dope spots on the westside and they do shoot alot over there. And if you are white police are most likely to flag you right here. Because they will say one for your safety. And two to make sure your not doing anything your supposed to. They are really only likely to flag you though if you take that right on hamilton. Do they do it all the time. Of course not just givin you a heads up that I have seen it done. Now the quality of SW's around here is generally less than academy and mlk. However I have also found some of the best one's I've ever got here so it's really hit and miss. If you do get one there I recommend taking them a little bit south of that area cause the northern section is extremely hot for every problem you don't want from police to violence.

The next spot going west on mlk is when you hit hodiamont take a left. They will work anywhere on hodiamont between mlk and page. They could be anywhere along there. Almost always black SW's and tend to be the worst ones in comparison to every where else I've discussed. However you never know what you might find.

If your not from these kind of city areas I can't stress enough to use your sense out there. Don't stop for any males period. No exceptions. Cause if your white they will test you. However if you just go there with your mission in mind and play by the rules you will generally have absolutely no problems in any these areas. Ya they are crime ridden but if your cool people aren't going to bug you. I think this is a good stopping point for the first post but I'll move to the next areas of the city in the next ones. Hopefully this stuff will help some of you. And just as a quick reference.

Westside. Best Girls in the city. High Crime.

Northside. All mixed up. (some areas extremely dangerous)

Southside. Second best strolls in the city girl wise. Very little crime risk.

Eastside. Where crackhead SW's go to retire but I have found an exception or two. Crime rate depends on where you are. More specifics laterExcellent info! Thanks for the help. I'm heading that way in a few weeks, I'll report back what I see.

M6393
03-13-11, 18:44
Excellent info! Thanks for the help. I'm heading that way in a few weeks, I'll report back what I see.Well, I tried. Nothing, not a single sighting. I hit the main areas on MLK and didn't see a single SW. Maybe I was too early, around 9 PM, maybe it was too cold, there was a little rain. Maybe next time. I'll be back in a couple of weeks and will try again.

Johnylike 6969
03-14-11, 14:38
I never pickup SWers.

How do I do this cop check?

Kminstlou
03-14-11, 21:40
I never pickup SWers.

How do I do this cop check?Grab a boob. (do something a cop can't do)

Tomg01
03-15-11, 13:34
I never pickup SWers.

How do I do this cop check? The SWs will show you their private areas and expect to see yours in return. Do this before discussing anything or exchanging any gift$. The SWs are used to this and expect it as a normal safety precaution in their business.

Richiboone
03-16-11, 15:41
The SWs will show you their private areas and expect to see yours in return. Do this before discussing anything or exchanging any gift$. The SWs are used to this and expect it as a normal safety precaution in their business.Don't want to be as outspoken as Lug but he has a point. Wouldn't it make sense to refer him to the 22 Rules? That way a lot of his other questions will also be answered at once.

Ilizn2u
03-16-11, 17:56
This thread is for newbies so if there is one place that it would be OK to make a newbie mistake this should be it right?

Don't want to be as outspoken as Lug but he has a point. Wouldn't it make sense to refer him to the 22 Rules? That way a lot of his other questions will also be answered at once.

So Ill Bill
03-16-11, 20:07
Don't want to be as outspoken as Lug but he has a point. Wouldn't it make sense to refer him to the 22 Rules? That way a lot of his other questions will also be answered at once.Really? Is this classic narcissism or just a personality disorder? Anyway Johnny, you don't have to go exposing yourself to nobody and shit. Just have the ho lift her shirt and give her a little pinch on the nip, then she will reach over and rub your crotch, through your pants no less. That is your cop check 101, period, end of story.

Lay low,

Bill

Richiboone
04-28-11, 12:14
This is the first stuff you have to know! It will answer 90% of your questions saving you time without taking up everybody else's also valuable time and cluttering up the board. The crucial information for all newbies is in three short lists of how to and not to behave. If you follow them you will save yourself a lot of time and probably a lot of heartache.

There is a link on the Front Page (the first tab on the top left of every page on this site). Down the left column on that page you will see another link titled "22 Rules For Street Mongering". Clicking that will take you to a page that has three articles. 22 Rules For Street Mongering. 19 Rules For Street Walkers, and Streetwalker Rules by Piker.

There are a few contradictions between the articles. My suggestion is choose the safest option until you develop your own experience.

Thank you for your attention.

Ducky321
04-28-11, 23:30
I wasn't really paying attention so no need to thank me, could you please repeat what you said.

SnapWexler
04-29-11, 10:43
Any pointers for a newbie. I tried calling a girl off Backpage. When I arrived the girl was visibly a guy. I had to physically push this person out the way after they tried to lock me in the room with them and demand payment. After this first experience I am ready to give up but I read some of your reviews and they sound encouraging.

Richiboone
04-29-11, 11:42
I wasn't really paying attention so no need to thank me, could you please repeat what you said.My friend Ducky is a smart-ass.

I know, takes one to know one.

Richiboone
04-29-11, 11:52
Any pointers for a newbie. I tried calling a girl off Backpage. When I arrived the girl was visibly a guy. I had to physically push this person out the way after they tried to lock me in the room with them and demand payment. After this first experience I am ready to give up but I read some of your reviews and they sound encouraging.So make a report in the appropriate thread IDing the provider, and let those other rich guys know. Just because they are rich doesn't NECESSARILY mean they want to visit a tranny. (Not that there is anything wrong with it!)

In case anyone doesn't get it, all but the first part of the first sentence is a joke, kidding around.

Richi.

Never spoil a cheap ho

Loaded 32 20
12-17-11, 23:33
I haven't tried the SW scene yet. I have mostly done CL and BP on and off for a couple years. But I'm looking for a few good ones because my free ones are starting to act funny. LOL

DragonHawk69
08-27-12, 13:50
Looking for the hot spots on the South Side.

Sinrock1
10-02-12, 19:59
What are some good notels. What is a reasonable rate? And areas?

Thanks

Nschnoz
09-11-13, 14:36
I'm new to mongering. Or would like to be soon at least. So before I take the leap I'm hoping you guys can tell me the best way to handle phone calls. I've heard that a lot of providers will send out texts or call previous clients to set up appointments when they're hard-up for money. I can't be having that! Will most of these ladies not harrass you when you ask them not to? Am I wrong not to trust them on that?

I 'm more worried about the SO than LE, so I'm wondering. Is there any other option other than purchasing a dedicated cell phone, or have any of you had luck setting up google voice or any other temp numbers (like the Burner app)? Or is there another solution I haven't considered? Maybe I'm being paranoid it's not really an issue. If so, let me know that, too.

I've been creeping the forum for months and plan on diving in "head" first once I feel I've covered all of my bases. I appreciate all of the reviews and advice that have been given on here and promise to contribute and TOFTT my fair share once I'm up and running. I don't think I could do this without the kind of info you guys provide.

Thanks in advance!

Any married guy that gets involved with the hobby and doesn't buy a dedicated phone and rent a storage unit to keep it in is fucking crazy.

A2

Nschnoz
09-12-13, 09:19
Any married guy that gets involved with the hobby and doesn't buy a dedicated phone and rent a storage unit to keep it in is fucking crazy.

A2A storage unit, too, huh? LOL. OK, I'll start shopping around then. In that case I guess I could use it for outcalls, too! LOL.

So I guess there's no question my phone will be blowing up once I get started. Thanks for the info!

Ok a storage unit is extreme but you need a place outside of the house and car to keep it.

Build a Chinese wall between you and the hobby brother. It's way cheaper than the divorce if you get caught.

A2

Aalls
09-30-13, 17:13
Hello all,

I'm a newbies and I'vent ever picked up a SW before, so I was nervous. I dreamed that I went to the suggested location this afternoon and found 2 SWs. I get around and stopped not in the same st, but and a near by where we can see each other. I didn't know what to expect, so I pretend to play with phone. I wasn't interested in what she was offering, she gave me her phone # but I didn't keep it especially after she told me to come hang out in her house.

There was a mechanic from the shop across the park looking directly at me and I left and didn't come back to the location.

Recapacitar
12-22-14, 12:48
A storage unit, too, huh? LOL. OK, I'll start shopping around then. In that case I guess I could use it for outcalls, too! LOL.

So I guess there's no question my phone will be blowing up once I get started. Thanks for the info!

Ok a storage unit is extreme but you need a place outside of the house and car to keep it.

Build a Chinese wall between you and the hobby brother. It's way cheaper than the divorce if you get caught.

A2I've shagged a chick in a storage unit before. She was this tall blonde named Brea. It was actually a very nice experience.

Ftmn77
02-19-15, 09:01
I used my personal cell phone to call an ad on BP for a body rub. She called back and also texted. Should I be worried? Should I change my #?

BearBare
03-04-15, 18:01
I'd say it's like you went bareback a single session. You might be ok this time, but don't make it a habit. I started with a burner phone, built up 2-3 I see on occcasion and ended up calling them on my normal phone. Don't do it anymore and you're ok.

I used my personal cell phone to call an ad on BP for a body rub. She called back and also texted. Should I be worried? Should I change my #?

Flintston
04-15-15, 23:19
I'd say it's like you went bareback a single session. You might be ok this time, but don't make it a habit. I started with a burner phone, built up 2-3 I see on occcasion and ended up calling them on my normal phone. Don't do it anymore and you're ok.Hmm than I've been a dumb ass, I just been texting my ass off. Well most people don't text back.

Kemo Sabe
04-19-15, 11:30
Here's an interesting story about how law enforcement can locate a phone. I knew that FBI and CIA types had this equipment years ago. I was surprised that local police are using cellular interceptors too. With this technology, LE could monitor a provider's phone number and obtain the physical location of every monger that called her.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/controversial-secret-phone-tracker-figured-in-dropped-st-louis-case/article_fbb82630-aa7f-5200-b221-a7f90252b2d0.html

Chicago Monger
04-23-15, 08:37
Here's an interesting story about how law enforcement can locate a phone. I knew that FBI and CIA types had this equipment years ago. I was surprised that local police are using cellular interceptors too. With this technology, LE could monitor a provider's phone number and obtain the physical location of every monger that called her.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/controversial-secret-phone-tracker-figured-in-dropped-st-louis-case/article_fbb82630-aa7f-5200-b221-a7f90252b2d0.htmlhttp://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/12/31/snoopsnitch_is_an_app_by_the_german_srlabs_that_detects_imsi_catchers_stingrays.html

Here is an article about an APP so you can detect stingray devices.

DarkZero2
04-24-15, 03:14
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/12/31/snoopsnitch_is_an_app_by_the_german_srlabs_that_detects_imsi_catchers_stingrays.html

Here is an article about an APP so you can detect stingray devices.I heard about that stingray it's actually an old hacker trick used back in 90's with the nokitel cell phones used to scan frequencies and hear police, that way you get a heads up.

Illinois
05-09-15, 19:08
I am new to the hobby. I have seen one girl twice. It had me thinking. I know most of the rules I think and I am very detailed with screening. However, what happens if you are arrested by LE? What are the penalties, do you have to register as a sex offender, how do you stay out of the police blotter, keep your work from finding out, etc. ?

Jeller999
04-14-16, 22:38
So I'm new to the hobby. I'm married. Lots of good tips here. Thank you everyone. I'm really wanting to check out the SW scene. I work in the south and I've looked around a little in some of the suggested areas with absolutely zero luck. Do I not know what to look for? Am I not looking in the right places? I just don't know. Advice?

JBurrows
02-13-19, 22:16
So I figured I'd revive this 'dead' thread and help myself as well as others.

Notel recommendations. Anyone? Seen some closed locations in prior posts as well as short / code names for others. Can't figure out what's being referenced.

JBurrows
02-13-19, 22:28
Reading over some of these prior posts I had to laugh at where we've came with technology.

My two cents (for what it's worth) is using a free service like Google Voice. This is ports a custom (somewhat) number to your normal cell number giving you a 'private number' free. Just need a Google account. There's also a free full featured app with text, voicemail, etc. I've been using this service since 2007. (I actually had it before text on my cell! HA!

Another option would be a cash sale at a Walmart / Best buy for the 'extra phone for the teen'. You know. So when the 'loose it' your 'contact info would not be tied to it'. You could then port / link to the above mentioned Google account and no you have TWO extra phone numbers.

Yet another service I've used (and trust so far) is 'Smart Line' from GoDaddy. This is somewhat of a Google voice clone but with a subscription fee of around $4/ month. For someone like myself, this app 'flys under the radar' as I have a GoDaddy account currently so no surprise monthly charge from a 'new source'. Unfortunately you cannot link this custom number to Google and get even more accounts. Google (as well as other services) know what batch of numbers are 'real' for true accounts and which are 'claimed' by services for this phone number porting.

Anyone have other suggestions?

Parakleet
02-14-19, 01:24
Reading over some of these prior posts I had to laugh at where we've came with technology.

My two cents (for what it's worth) is using a free service like Google Voice. This is ports a custom (somewhat) number to your normal cell number giving you a 'private number' free. Just need a Google account. There's also a free full featured app with text, voicemail, etc. I've been using this service since 2007. (I actually had it before text on my cell! HA!

Another option would be a cash sale at a Walmart / Best buy for the 'extra phone for the teen'. You know. So when the 'loose it' your 'contact info would not be tied to it'. You could then port / link to the above mentioned Google account and no you have TWO extra phone numbers.

Yet another service I've used (and trust so far) is 'Smart Line' from GoDaddy. This is somewhat of a Google voice clone but with a subscription fee of around $4/ month. For someone like myself, this app 'flys under the radar' as I have a GoDaddy account currently so no surprise monthly charge from a 'new source'. Unfortunately you cannot link this custom number to Google and get even more accounts. Google (as well as other services) know what batch of numbers are 'real' for true accounts and which are 'claimed' by services for this phone number porting.

Anyone have other suggestions?I like the Burner App.

https://app.burnerapp.com/

I can use it on multiple phone simultaneously or a tablet.

Has a 1 button nuke to burn it up.

Also cheap.

5 bucks a month fort text and a line.

Requires data only.

JoseyWales56
03-23-20, 17:34
So I figured I'd revive this 'dead' thread and help myself as well as others.

Notel recommendations. Anyone? Seen some closed locations in prior posts as well as short / code names for others. Can't figure out what's being referenced.Looks like nobody answered your question. The ones I'm familiar with are located in the Affton area on Watson Road / Laclede Station Road. There are three of them close to each other.

I'm looking for Notel recommendations in Jefferson County, preferably Arnold / Imperial / Festus area. Anyone have suggestions?

King50
12-06-20, 23:23
Does anyone have any tip for me a newbie to avoid uncle? What should I not say or text when setting up a meeting? Thanks!

King50
12-07-20, 08:53
I used my personal cell phone to call an ad on BP for a body rub. She called back and also texted. Should I be worried? Should I change my #?You just need to block her number.

HimPanda
01-04-21, 02:08
Hello I am new to all this and I have contacted people based on the knowledge from posts here. I contacted using my personal phone to almost all the providers so far and it has been quite a few texts over past few months. I ended up going only once. Am I in some danger and what would you advise I do now to safeguard myself?

TossAway7
01-04-21, 08:36
Hello I am new to all this and I have contacted people based on the knowledge from posts here. I contacted using my personal phone to almost all the providers so far and it has been quite a few texts over past few months. I ended up going only once. Am I in some danger and what would you advise I do now to safeguard myself?Get an app like Burner or something and text from there. It's 5 a month but you can burn the number when you need to ditch a girl or want to start over.

Jeffc 574
01-05-21, 10:48
Hello I am new to all this and I have contacted people based on the knowledge from posts here. I contacted using my personal phone to almost all the providers so far and it has been quite a few texts over past few months. I ended up going only once. Am I in some danger and what would you advise I do now to safeguard myself?Get a burner, go to a dollar store and pay cash. Or, add a Google number to your phone. You have two dangers. 1. SO finds strange numbers on your phone. 2. You contact a psycho and end up with 100 texts a day. You can change the number on either option pretty easily. I kept my burner phone at work before switching to Google Voice. Now I just hide the app.

Jello816
12-14-21, 13:51
Does anyone have any tip for me a newbie to avoid uncle? What should I not say or text when setting up a meeting? Thanks!If you're caught, shut the fuck up. Don't say nothing, not matter how much they lie, and tell you that you'll get off easier.

Evoke the 5th, and ask for a lawyer. Police officer prey on your emotions, and you're going to tell yourself you can't talk your way out of it. Don't try. Just Shut the fuck up and evoke the 5th. Tell them you're exercising your 5th amendment and then don't say nothing else until you've talked to your lawyer.

Remember, if you're busted, you can't change what happened, you can only minimize the damage. Maintain your composure until you have a lawyer.

LicktMyNuts
03-15-22, 01:51
Get a burner, go to a dollar store and pay cash. Or, add a Google number to your phone. You have two dangers. 1. SO finds strange numbers on your phone. 2. You contact a psycho and end up with 100 texts a day. You can change the number on either option pretty easily. I kept my burner phone at work before switching to Google Voice. Now I just hide the app.With Burner how do you hide the app? I put mine inside a group of apps several pages back. But that doesn't feel very hidden to me so love to have a better method. (Using an iPhone.).

JTimberlake
03-15-22, 10:35
With Burner how do you hide the app? I put mine inside a group of apps several pages back. But that doesn't feel very hidden to me so love to have a better method. (Using an iPhone.).It is a small pain, but I uninstall Google Voice and reinstall when I need it on the phone. I can login secure to Google Voice online at work also, no app. If you think you are being tracked, you can download "Fake GPS" app also, and pin yourself at Home Depot, Lowes, Schnucks, Office, Etc.

Jeffc 574
03-15-22, 11:25
IPhone users turn off find my phone / share my location. No need to explain why you are at an apartment off Delmar for lunch.

It goes without saying never turn on location in snapchat. Know someone who's snapchat said he was someplace he should not have been. Why you are at "X" is so much harder to explain to the FBI than your wife.

Tomg01
03-15-22, 20:44
I like the Burner App.

https://app.burnerapp.com/

I can use it on multiple phone simultaneously or a tablet.

Has a 1 button nuke to burn it up.

Also cheap.

5 bucks a month fort text and a line.

Requires data only.Google voice is free. You might get text, I don't remember. You can set up a separate number for all your gmail accounts.