PDA

View Full Version : Wsgman, stop bitching about something you can fix yourself.

Wsgman
12-19-10, 14:16
I have been a senior member in good standing for more than 8 years. I am afraid I won't be using this website anymore until this is fixed. Please note all I am simply doing is navigating thru screens at a normal internet click click pace.

Yours truly WSGMAN.

I reported this issue before, but it is still happending:

Service Temporarily Unavailable.

The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 19 seconds.

You have made too many requests per second.

Admin
12-19-10, 14:42
I have been a senior member in good standing for more than 8 years. I am afraid I won't be using this website anymore until this is fixed. Please note all I am simply doing is navigating thru screens at a normal internet click click pace.

Yours truly WSGMAN.

I reported this issue before, but it is still happending:

Service Temporarily Unavailable.

The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 19 seconds.

You have made too many requests per second. Wsgman,

A. Why did you post this here in the thread titled "Connecticut General Topics"?

B. There's nothing to fix. The bwshare module is a script that monitors the forum's traffic looking for IP addresses from which there are an inordinate number of page requests.

In other words, it looks for computers that are trying to steal all of the forum's contents, a practice known as "scraping" the site.

If it's not you that's using a scraping program to copy the entire website, then it's somebody else who is sharing your IP address, in which case you should consider logging into the site from a different IP address.

Thanks,

Jackson