PDA

View Full Version : Shacktown

Det313
12-15-10, 02:25
I was wondering if there is any action in westland, specifically in shacktown.

Name says it all.

Looking Around
12-15-10, 10:50
I was wondering if there is any action in westland, specifically in shacktown.

Name says it all. Do a search in the Detroit thread for Venoy. Nothing recent, but it might be useful.

PacoGrande
09-08-12, 20:25
Girls are few and far between. They have been seen on Michigan ave on either side of Venoy and on Venoy between Palmer and glenwood. Met up with tamela, a 20's single mom with natural blonde hair. Picked her up on grand traverse between Dorsey and Venoy. Saw her a number of times. More was available as we dated. First date wasn't bad. Everything uncovered and got into the encounters. She seem a little slow mentally.

Met another one standing outside of the gas station at Venoy and glenwood. Came up to me ask if she could pump my gas. She got in as it was clear she wanted pumping. She was plump. First encounter was ok. Subsequent encounter went down hill.

BTW both ladies stalked me, calling and coming to my place. Uncommon aggressive sales.

I have seen ladies walking the ave, along Venoy, at robertsons, and along grand traverse west of Venoy.

I believe if there were more guys scouting the area we could develop a stroll.

RCS310
09-19-12, 06:00
Was traveling on V early evening, and spotted a possible WSW. Early-mid 20s maybe (younger looking from what I saw) , brown hair past the shoulders. 5'7-8"ish. Swung back around as she hadn't reached the gas station yet, but by the time I got back, she had already crossed past it, and uncle was down the road giving a firm talking to a younger cousin. As she walked past, she gave maybe half a look my way, but no real obvious signal she was strolling. Took a long drive later on, but no further sign of her. Had seen her walking late the night prior on V, up to the Ave and back again. Would have scooped except for an uncle having an extended visit to the single-story apartments, and she poofed into the night before he left. Gave me that decoy feeling at the time, but there was no obvious peepers last night. Going to keep tabs and see if she is strolling, because from what I saw, she's a cute one.

Also noted a blond at the gas station on the southside ave, about halfway between V and M-man. Maybe about 5'5 range. She was obviously on foot, but was chatting up some of the locals, so I didn't pay too much attention. Might be something to keep an eye out for as well.

Member #4199
09-20-12, 03:10
Was traveling on V early evening, and spotted a possible WSW. Early-mid 20s maybe (younger looking from what I saw) , brown hair past the shoulders. 5'7-8"ish. Swung back around as she hadn't reached the gas station yet, but by the time I got back, she had already crossed past it, and uncle was down the road giving a firm talking to a younger cousin. As she walked past, she gave maybe half a look my way, but no real obvious signal she was strolling. Took a long drive later on, but no further sign of her. Had seen her walking late the night prior on V, up to the Ave and back again. Would have scooped except for an uncle having an extended visit to the single-story apartments, and she poofed into the night before he left. Gave me that decoy feeling at the time, but there was no obvious peepers last night. Going to keep tabs and see if she is strolling, because from what I saw, she's a cute one.FYI, there's an Alano Club (think 12 steps) right there next door to the old car wash on Venoy. They're open past midnight. That might be what she was doing there and how she disappeared so fast. On another note, it's what you could tell LE you're doing when you get stopped. LOL

RCS310
09-21-12, 03:55
FYI, there's an Alano Club (think 12 steps) right there next door to the old car wash on Venoy. They're open past midnight. That might be what she was doing there and how she disappeared so fast. On another note, it's what you could tell LE you're doing when you get stopped. LOLWhile anything is possible, especially when you're talking about residential heavy roads, the first day I'd spotted her had her walking clear up to the ave, then almost immediately starting back along the other side of V, with no parcels (or handbag). And while not in fuckme heels, she wasn't in walking shoes, either.

Haven't spotted her the various times I've driven through the past couple days, though, so still no confirmation. Dammit.

Thanks for the tip, though, I'll keep that in mind if I get the blue&reds behind me, heh

Member #4199
09-22-12, 03:09
Stop being a pussy and pick her up, get he digits and then PM me.Hey now! Get in line Mr. Hoe Master Senior, Sir. Some of us would like to try the new shoes on once in a while before YOU tear the shit out them. BaaHaaaaa! LOL

Det313
11-01-12, 00:09
Early morning dream / stroll I was dreaming in shacktown stroll. Nothing, spotted 3 teens out, one girl. Was going to stop and ask what they were up to that time of night, but decided to pass. As I was leaving the area noticed a be girl sitting at a gas station. Decided to pull into see what was up. She yells something as I was slowly driving by. I stop roll down the window and she says she needs 5 bucks to catch a bus. Normally I would have offered a ride, but po po was out everywhere and I was just not sure about it. Anways, She was a bigger girl short hair. Wasn't sure if she had a huge rack making her look big, or just big. Should have offered a ride and made a pass, but passed. Going to try this area again and see how lucky my dreams are.

Wiggles0923
11-21-12, 23:33
i almost bought a house in this area, new construction in the middle of red necktopia. most of the working ladies in that area are either bp and work out of there homes or are utr when they are on the street. my wife used to teach in that area and so i got a little intel on what she heard from others. if you pick up a sw in the area they are most likely not sw's but ladies going somewhere that sense an opportunity for cash. so they will ditch there friends and get in your car to make $40. don't get me wrong sometimes they wake up, know they need money to party or get booze or drugs and they go walk, but that is not too often. the problem is that there is a high school in that area along with the district headquarters, so the chances of you picking up someone under age off the street skyrocket. if that is your thing fine but be aware that the cops roll through there enough that even in that park you risk getting caught and if she is **** your life is over.

Dlmred1954
01-02-13, 21:52
i almost bought a house in this area, new construction in the middle of red necktopia. most of the working ladies in that area are either bp and work out of there homes or are utr when they are on the street. my wife used to teach in that area and so i got a little intel on what she heard from others. if you pick up a sw in the area they are most likely not sw's but ladies going somewhere that sense an opportunity for cash. so they will ditch there friends and get in your car to make $40. don't get me wrong sometimes they wake up, know they need money to party or get booze or drugs and they go walk, but that is not too often. the problem is that there is a high school in that area along with the district headquarters, so the chances of you picking up someone under age off the street skyrocket. if that is your thing fine but be aware that the cops roll through there enough that even in that park you risk getting caught and if she is **** your life is over.agree with everything you have said. found sws on mich ave in wayne 15-20 yrs ago that usually told me they lived in shack town. met a bp provider off of grand traverse in the last year and she came running from the neighbor hood as i arrived. i drive thru there often (venoy. mich ave to palmer) as i have couple rentals further north in wl. see lots of ladies out and about but have not engaged. only in shack town.